[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trapped on a island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1372185546010.png (1MB, 1920x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1372185546010.png
1MB, 1920x1074px
Who would you pick and why?
Yes I know it's outdated as fuck
>>
>>27998213
>no Chrysalis
>no Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>27998213
flutter because she'll make aliances with animals and I can convince her we'll die so she'll fuck me for that reason.
>>
>>27998213
meany beak actually. because with my knowledge i could build a fresh water generator (like this http://www.agoosa.com/images/scienceproject.jpg).

meat can be used for both of us.

the only problem would be that she can be a bit eccentric. but that should be not too hard to overcome.

She's also the most sexy out of all of those
>>
the bookhorse. She has the best vagina.
>>
>>27998213
>No Flurry Heart
Get the hell out of here
>>
File: 1463985101912.png (1MB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1463985101912.png
1MB, 1238x1500px
>>27998213
trixie cause waifu

Seriously, no one here will give a fuck about the benefits/disadvantages listed, we all just want to be with our waifus.
>>
Song Smile.
I'm more than capable of surviving in damn near any place you care to put me, but I'd start losing my mind inside three months. Nothing like a party to fix that.
>>
File: 1426080831609.jpg (153KB, 1038x769px) Image search: [Google]
1426080831609.jpg
153KB, 1038x769px
>>27998213
I want this to be an actual game. Can we create a general about its development and make a little progress before the thread becomes nothing but bumps and the project eventually retires without having much to present?

Also, Fluttershy.
>>
>>27998213
>Trophy Pone
I don't need help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE
>>
>>27998213
If see pone produces water from the thin air - you just hop on her back, and command her to carry you forward. You can shurely last for a moth this way, even having nothing to eat except the raw fish.
>>
>>27998213
Purplesmart, no doubt.
I can take care of diplomacy, I have a good deal of tact with words.
Other than that, she's pretty OP.
>>
bumpity dumpity
>>
>>28000152
>>
Toss up between quiet and ebonics

On one hand, the zigger has experience living in the wild, but is still not muh waifu. Herbalism would be a godsend with no modern medicine around.

On the other hand yellowdoormat is muh waifu, but she may not appreciate me stabbing her friends and eating them, so coconuts and bananas for dinner. Not getting eaten by wildlife is nice though.
>>
>>27999245
Hell, I'd turn it into a full-on quest if /qst/ was exempt from GR15.
>>
I'm gonna pick Zecora. Shes very well rounded in survival, wisdom, and companionship. Living in an island would be easy for her after living in the Everfree forest.
>>
>>27998213
Celestia.
>>
>>28001833
I believe quests are allowed on /mlp/ since they are kinda like CYOA
>>
>>28001892
Yes, but we don't have dice+1d20 and I always wanted to try and use a basic TTRPG system rather than just using post number rolls.
>>
>>28001912
Damn, even Ponychan can roll dice on every board. Sucks, I would've liked to see a quest for this.
>>
>>27998213
If I can pick outside of this chart, Sunbutt. Immense magical power + competence in handling others in tough situations + diplomatic skill + generally pleasant personality: It's so good that it's almost OP.

If I need to stick with the chart, though, purplebooks. Things may be tough going at first, but brains will win out in the end. Her knowledge will help identify edible materials and start a safe shelter; later on, construction of weaponry and/or trade negotiations with the tribes may also be useful. Also good to talk to.
>>
>>27998213
I choose fedora only if she can help me make a poison strong g enough to kill an entire tribe by using it in their water source
>>
>>28001912
>tfw love DnD
>always wanted to run a pony campaign
>no horsefuckers friends to do it with
>>
File: 324467980.png (466KB, 660x510px) Image search: [Google]
324467980.png
466KB, 660x510px
>>27998213
>no Sweetie Belle
Probably for the best desu
>>
>>28002445
>no Sweetie Belle
She's part of the Kiddy Klub.
>>
>>27998213
>Pick Rarity because she is my waifu.
>Inb4 "You have shit taste in waifus lelelele."

The problem with Rarity not working wont be as much of a pain when you can just trade the gems she finds for anything you require, such as food, materials, and other things.
>>
>>27999245
Wait a minute who the fuck is that in the back.
>>
>>27998213
Flutterbutter for sure. She completely stops any threat from wild animals, and having the local birds as a spy network makes it easy to find resources and watch for hostile tribes.
>>
>>28001912
>we don't have dice+1d20
http://output.jsbin.com/amemah
>>
>>28001912
>>28003034
I should mention, /tg/ + /qst/ style "dice+1d20" in the email field doesn't work, since the email is no longer visible once the post is made. Inline dice still work though. I forget the exact syntax, but at least one of these should work if you run the script:
[1d20] [d20] [1d20+10] [1d20+1d6] [1d20-10]
>>
>>28003012
It's pretty obviously Rainbow Dash
>>
File: 1466421229763.jpg (410KB, 1084x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466421229763.jpg
410KB, 1084x1080px
>>27999234
This. Although the fact that Dash is also incredibly useful to have around certainly doesn't make me LESS likely to pick her.
>>
>>27999337
Fuck yeah 7 days to die
>>
>>27998213
Nobody else here would go with Squiggletail?

10 years is a looong time to go without a homemaker. And who knows? Maybe we'll make friends with the tribes and become royalty?
>>
>>27998213
Twi.
Gilda is also a good choice.
>>
>>27998213
Sunset Shimmer
Best pony.
>>
KIDDY KLUB
get to diddle fillys
3 rather than one
easy peezy
>>
>>27998213
I choose Twilight Sparkle.

She is knowledgeable and has magic. I can guarantee that me and her are getting out alive, if not shortly after we get stranded.
>>
In terms of just survival, I think Gilda or Zecora are the best choices. Zecora could just survive on her own, so she'd be carrying me. On the other hand, I don't think we'd really like each other. Not that we'd dislike each other, we just would spend evenings sitting in silence. Gilda, I think, has enough natural ferocity to fight off any predators, and obviously hunt. Hopefully I can deal with tribes. Eventually though I'd probably tire of her personality, and kill her just so I can taste chicken again.

Though Rarity is my waifu. I think, after it becomes apparent that we are trapped, she would quickly lose that aversion to dirt and hard work. Also, she would probably be an excellent diplomat. Worse comes to worse she could pull some C-3P0 nonsense and become queen of the tribal savages.
>>
If I could choose any pony, I'd choose Celestia. Because then you just win. She could deal with any predator, and probably knows how to survive in the wilds, and if she doesn't she could just use magic to awe the savages and get them to supply the goods. And if neither or those work she could probably use magic to make food appear from thin air. Also, if you're trapped on an island with the only pony who can move the sun, they'll come find you. It'll be like 10 days, tops.
>>
>>27998213
Ebonic stripe, she is like Twilight but with experience.
In this particular case wisdom>inteligence

>>28002231
I know that feel
>>
File: jungle.jpg (136KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
jungle.jpg
136KB, 630x420px
>>27998213
>Waves crash on the sun-bleached sand, the sizzle of the retreating foam crackling in your ears.
>The cold water laps at your unprotected feet.
>The feeling is chilly and wet, but not unwelcome as your senses go into overdrive.
>Taking a deep breath, the smell of fresh ocean and recent rain invade your nasal passages.
>With it, however, comes the stench of carrion and refuse.
>Grunting, you push yourself on your back.
>The sun is quickly dropping in the sky, wreathing the tropical rainforest in a golden hue.
>Sitting up, you take in your immediate surroundings.
>To your front and towards the ocean, the sun slowly sets.
>At least you know where West is.
>To your rear, a thick tropical jungle spans the entirety of your vision.
>Turning left, you see the remains of a newly crashed sailboat, the sails billowing uselessly in the wind.
>Off to your right and to the north lay a large outcropping of rocks, almost like a pier running into the sea.
>Past the psudo-breakwall a few bright colours catch your attention.
>Standing up and stretching, you feel all of your bones re-align themselves with a satisfying crackle.
>Patting and brushing all of the sand off of your person, you start walking towards the odd patch of colour.
>Climbing over the rocks, being careful not to displace any of the weighty pieces of stone, you finally huff and puff your way to the chromatic oddity.
>Well, didn’t expect that, now did you?

Who do you see, Anon?
>>
>>28008096
Since the majority of people in the thread pick Twilight I guess we could go with her
>>
>>28001833
DO IIIIIITTTTT
>>
>>28008096
>>28008151
Twilight and Fluttershy would make it too easy and boring. Let's go with AJ or Ponka.
>>
>>28008096
First round, Gilda.
Second round, Twilight.
>>
>>27998213
Rainbow Dash because waifu.
>>
File: beachbird.jpg (348KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beachbird.jpg
348KB, 1500x1000px
>>28008250
WINRAR
>>28008096
>Golden brow fur and purple plumage, half submerged in sand.
>Some sand shifts with the shallow, weak breaths this creature is trying to take.
>Looks dangerous, you might want to…
>Ah, fuck it.
>If you never were helped during your time of need you wouldn’t be around to tell the story, it looked as if it was your time to pass along the help.
>Gently as humanly possible, you brush the sand out of the feathers on top of its head.
>Pulling its head out of the coarse white sand, you rest its head on your lap.
>Pretty Birdy is pretty.
>Looking out over the ocean, you see the final bit of sunlight dip beneath the horizon, bathing you and your new Birdy friend in the twilight gloom.
>Now that its head was free of the suffocating grasp of the earth it breathed with ease, the short gasps of air turning into rib-bending inhales and satisfying exhales.
>It clucked.
>Like a chicken.
>Oh my god, this pretty little Birdy is too adorable.
>And oh, how light it was, probably to fly with those sizable wings attached to its back.
>Pulling its scaly, birdy, talony forearms over your shoulder, you begin the short trek back to the ship you saw earlier.
>If it was as fucked up as it looked, you had not a chance to get the boat seaworthy again.
>If that was the case, you would have enough firewood to last weeks, enough lumber to start a hut and enough cloth for bedding.
>Your Daddy taught you well, he taught you to take in the whole situation at first, and not to panic.
>He taught you to make the best of the worst and to never stop trying to make the worst better.
>But he never told you anything about how to survive a desert island.
>An unearthly howl breaks the pristine silence, soon followed by ritualistic chanting and yelling.
>He also never told you anything about how to survive a not so deserted island.
>>
>>28008454
>Ah, fuck it.
This anon knows what's up
>>
>>27998213
Trixie

Cuz muh waifu.
>>
I have a feeling we're talking about the Andaman Islands.
>>
File: 1469382702278.jpg (668KB, 1683x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1469382702278.jpg
668KB, 1683x1089px
>>27998213
Squiggletail because waifu. I don't give a shit if I work like a slave if I get to snuggle her each night.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.