[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ponies playing Pokemon Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Ponies playing Pokemon Go
>>
>>27995921
I would put down lures to draw ponies in so then I could cuddle them
>>
>>27995921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdPosNHFWk4

which team would each pony be on?
>>
>>27995921
Fluttershy will be the masta
>>
>>27996066
>Twilight and Rarity are Mystic.
>Dash and Pinkie are Instinct.
>Sunset and Applejack are Valor.
>Fluttershy refuses to take part in Pokemon fighting so she didn't join a team.
>Starlight doesn't understand Pokemon, but joins Mystic because her Sempai did.
>Trixie joined Mystic too, but became super angry when she found out Twilight joined it first.
>>
>>27996066
Clearly Rainbow dash would be in Team Red since Red is all about crushing and taking over and all that tomfuckery.

Pinkie Pie would be on Team Yellow seeing as they're the friendliest of the three.

Applejack would join Team Blue because blue is all about defense from Team Red.

Rarity would join Team Yellow because of the color.

Twilight would be in Team Red because muh power.

The rest I'm not sure about.
>>
File: iz a cute.png (89KB, 282x281px) Image search: [Google]
iz a cute.png
89KB, 282x281px
>>27995921
>apple jack
>>
>>27997802
>>27997807
Seriously? Have you ever met someone wgo calls themselves a Mystic and has a real job? And sorry to disappoint you, but ponies don't actually have any instincts for capturing pokemon. So, trust in your instincts? No. You trust in shit.
The gymn near me was taken by Instincts and to protect it they left a rat. "Duh! Who needs good pokemon when you have instincts? Also, is it safe to eat paint?"
And Mystics' pokemon are weak. Because they refuse to feed them stardust that isn't organic.
"We are rivals. Not enemies." You seriously think we consider you losers our rivals? That's adorable.

Obviously I tried to make this post as unbiased as possible. So:
Team Mystic if you want to be surrounded by people who won't shut up about eco-friendly poke balls.
Team Instinct if you wanna hear conversations about how good Discovery Channel is now.
Team Valor if yu don't want to disappoint your ancestors - and if you're a pure-blood trainer.
Candela did nothing wrong.
>>
>>27998189
What the fuck are you talking about? Have you been on facebook the past two weeks; cause that's the only reason I can think you'd make all these pants on head retarded remarks. You act like people joined teams for serious reasons. I joined mystic because I like blue and Articuno is the shit. Not using Stardust? Actually believing instinct like a "heart of the cards" type deal? I ask again; have you been binging facebook?
>>
>>27999098
>quotes a video linked in the thread
>someone doesnt catch it
>>
>>27995921
>Anon uses a Lure to lure ponies into the Everfree Forest
>>
>>27995921
>element of honesty
>telling a lie
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27995921
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrosMLjmbT4
>>
This is totally adorable
>>
>>27995921
>unicorns: mystic
>pegasi: valor
>earth ponies: instinct
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.