[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of weapons do pones have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 96

File: mos.png (968KB, 4000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
mos.png
968KB, 4000x2600px
What kind of weapons do pones have?
>>
>>27995327
spears. only spears.
>>
>>27995327
powerful hooves
powerful magics
powerful horsepussies
>>
The fun kind.
>>
File: Carlos3.png (291KB, 495x455px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos3.png
291KB, 495x455px
>>27995327
Colts.
>>
>>27995327
"Bucky McGillycuddy" and "Kicks McGee"
>>
File: 1469491784088.jpg (158KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
1469491784088.jpg
158KB, 1024x691px
>>27995327
Their tech tree is all kinds of fucked up. They researched basic gunpowder but never continued down that path.

The fucking fags, hur dur muh pottery, muh calendar, muh agrarian society.

I hope they like becoming a tributary because that's what's gonna happen.
>>
>>27995368
The Mccolts had legit cannons, so I think the species has done down the path a little.
>>
File: 1469480255976.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1469480255976.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>27995386
Not enough, they don't have repeating rifles.
You can have a cannon in civ without progressing enough to have legit guns in the tech tree.
>>
File: display.jpg (49KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
display.jpg
49KB, 620x413px
A weapon based on love and tolerance.
>>
>>27995368
I mean, fireworks could be a basis for further rocketry weapon development.
>>
>>27995368
I believe a lot of the variation in tech is due to never fully industrializing. A third of the population has magic access so the driving force behind technology innovation, necessity, can be easily fulfilled by magic use.

Technology more advanced than steam engines are only common in high population areas where infrastructure and demand make it worthwhile whereas in more rural areas it's seen as a passing interest or gimmick.

Without a widespread need/want for more modern technology, full industry and it's subsequent developments just haven't come to fruition.
>>
>>27995415
Guns have been around since the 12th century lad.
>>
>>27995368
Necessity is the mother of invention. Ponies have never had the kind of prolonged conflicts that would have made guns necessary.
>>
>>27995457
How are they no industrialized?
Just look at manahatten. Look at shit like viedo games, hydroelectric plants and if the new episodes is anything to go by, motorized vehicles.
>>
>>27995415
>legit guns
>cased ammo only
>muskets aren't guns
You're an idiot.
>>
File: FriendlyCanadianAvian.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
FriendlyCanadianAvian.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
>>27995327
Weaponized avian.
>>
File: 421.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
421.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>27995439
But there not gonna fucking do it. Their probably gonna research Navigation before they even consider researching ballistics.
>>
>>27995468
And then look at Canterlot and Ponyville.

Like I said it only exists in the urban centers where population demand and infrastructure allow for it. I don't see Manehattan cranking out standardized products being shipped all over. Advanced tech != industrialization.

Industrialization occurs when a civilization moves from being dominated by agriculture to the primary economy being manufacture of goods and services.

Equestrian is still an agrarian society by a large margin.
>>
File: 1469481226513.jpg (158KB, 1440x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1469481226513.jpg
158KB, 1440x1383px
>>27995468
>>27995467
>>27995472

But they still don't use rifling to it's full potential. It's like they never finished researching Military science.

I won't be satisfied until they can go toe to toe with the at least the Chinese military.

And don't mean hur dur magic, because that's always up for debate, we don't know if magic would work in this reality, or if we existed in theirs, if it'd even work on us. Failing that discussion, if humans even get Magic for going to the magical land.

Point being, they dun goffed they didn't get a good basis of military Science, they just skipped it.
>>
File: Equestrian Superweapon.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Equestrian Superweapon.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>27995327

Did you forget?
>>
>>27995564
One pony does not make a military force or weapon. A well-placed arrow or sniper round could wreck her.

That does not count as military tech you C UCK
>>
>>27995543
>don't have rifling because they didn't research military science
Rifling wasn't just invented by some engineer to make a gun more accurate friend. It also didn't just pop up over night. Handheld guns had existed for CENTURIES before anything remotely like rifling came into being.

There isn't some tech tree like in a video game you just work down.
>>
File: ee4.gif (3MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
ee4.gif
3MB, 680x383px
>>27995615
I'm sorry I thought I was allowed to refrence civilization here.

But if we can't refernece CIV then that only makes them even more fucked and backwards.

They literally refuse to research military science, they insist on only focusing on their agrarian pursuits. And you know they refuse to accept industrialization right?

There was even a whole episode demonizing it when the flim flam faggots tried to muscle out Applejack with a machine.
>>
>>27995653
You can reference civ all you want but the thread was simply talking about ponies and weapons not how would Equestria fair in Civ5.

And yes they are opposed to industrialization especially if it's something that has been done for generations with care and passion. The ponies seem to take great stock in the spirit and "heart" of their people and society and industrialization is counter intuitive to that.

They don't pursue a lot of military research as there has not been a need. If the largest threats to your kingdom are individuals that can be defeated by at most 6 ponies with some magical support you don't require a military industry or R&D.

They have shown that in the case of a large scale threat that they are capable of rapid industrialization and go on a total war footing as seen in the alternate time line of Sombra not being vanquished.
>>
>>27995327
Pies.
>>
>>27995415
>>27995543
>>27995653
Civ is a terrible game and I hope you kill yourself and never speak on anything ever again.
>>
>>27995653
But here's the thing,
Equestria might not NEED to industrialize.
Magic could be a substitute for electricity, convenience/tech wise.
All of the threats to the Kingdom haven't been other countries, they've been powerful magical forces.
Chrysalis and the Changlings are an exception, but they're the equivalent of Nomadic raiders, nothing a formalized military complex would help against. A robust network of spies, informants, and internal security would be the best weapon against the changelings
Equestria is industrializing, it's just that it's taking a long time, just like IRL.
>>
File: 1469470497837.jpg (38KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469470497837.jpg
38KB, 240x200px
>>27995731
>>27995798

Just cause you can mobilize an Army doesn't mean that you have proper modern weaponry.

They still use hand to hand combat. Which is deplorable by today's standards. If they had invested in proper R&D for military tech they could repel invaders with even less soldiers. It's just a massive oversight on their part.

But you have a point. They don't really need to research better way's to kill things. Because they don't have conflicts like that all that often...oh wait they fucking do.
There have been episodes where chrysalis has laid siege to Canterlot, Sombra was a big fucking deal for awhile, not to mention the fucking dragons and their empire too, which they do fear. Hell on a small level they have massive cosmic bears terrorizing citys.

They have nothing but reasons to modernize their military. You can't just depend on 6 ponies or three princesses to do all your fighting. It shows that they have a weak society.

All it's gonna take is one bad day to ruin their best chance at fighting back. They got their priorities all fucked up.

And you know why? Because not only are they a Monarchy but they are a pacifistic Monarchy. They opt out of fighting when they can.

You can even question Celestia's competence as a leader too if you look at it in this light. She's supposed to be ensuring the safety and development of her people. While it's arguable that she protects them it's very obvious that she is failing them on a self-reliance standpoint. They may are very vulnerable to attackers.
>>
File: 729650.png (924KB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
729650.png
924KB, 1200x1100px
Their clopstompers
>>
File: 1469307290012.jpg (61KB, 540x672px) Image search: [Google]
1469307290012.jpg
61KB, 540x672px
>>27995798
Also more specifically to you, Equestria is bigger than 8 ponies.

Don't give me that shit, you know that it's full of fucking dangers, manticores, timber wolves, all sorts of shit. And this is their norm.

Their just a backwards society that always have a very real possibility of having an entire city whipped out by one fucking cosmic bear. They're a shit society.

And if you want to get into the economics of it. An agrarian society is still shit from an economic stand-point too.
>>
>>27995366
These are the nation's most powerful weapons.
>>
they have
>tanks
>cannons
>helicoptors
>trains
>magic'n'sheeeiiiit
>spears
all can be weaponised.
>>
>>27995836
>Can't depend on 6 ponies of a couple of princesses
Only they absolutely can.
I remember Celestia saying to Twi that "the Elements of harmony are our greatest weapon."

Who needs to mass produce rifles if their leadership can just use the EoH and magic nuke an army away.
>dragons, cosmic bears
All natural phenomena, and while a nuisance, they aren't actively razing pony towns.
>Sombra
The political equivalent of North Korea: an isolated hostile power that you could defeat if you really wanted to, but it is just not worth it, for whatever reason.
>>
>>27995894
Alright faggot, realistically it's not smart.

They couldn't stand toe to toe with another competent society, you know that right?

Deny the facts all you want man. They have shitty leadership.
>>
>>27995894
Hey guys, we have this one weapon. This one weapon is like our only ace.

That could never back fire at all. Where a bunch of fucking faggots.

I mean it's a kids show so it won't, it's just from a realistic stand point, this is how great empires fall, by depending on one thing too much.
>>
>>27995836
>You can't just depend on 6 ponies or three princesses to do all your fighting. It shows that they have a weak society.

Aparently they can because it has worked very well for them. They have things that are a danger, yes, but again these threats do not require more advanced weapons then what they have otherwise they would develop them. Magic is a supreme stop-gap for anything they lack. They have individuals who can protect an entire city from prolonged attack for days. Teleportation, telekinesis, temporal manipulation weather control, the list goes on. Anything like that employed in a militaristic footing would absolutely devestate any modern day forces.
>>
>>27995327
DYEWTS?
>>
File: Cheese_on_top_of_cannon_S4E12.png (506KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese_on_top_of_cannon_S4E12.png
506KB, 1280x720px
>>27995327
They have tanks at the very least.
>>
File: mybrand.png (209KB, 533x382px) Image search: [Google]
mybrand.png
209KB, 533x382px
>>27995935
i dont remember this episode
>>
File: 1469373382225.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469373382225.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>27995932
>Would decimate a modern military.
Let's be generous, let's say ohh a fair and honorable fight they can win.

Humans don't fight fair and honorably. They have chemical weapons, nuclear fallout from nukes and the list goes on.

Anthrax would wreck an entire society of ponies 7 times over.

Plus the US loves using fucking drones man. They'd just fucking bomb them for months like they did to iraq during the gulf war.

Then they'd do shit like embargoing them. These ponies don't think of how to be dicks. They think about, point the beam in that direction.

DO YOU EVEN WAR FAGGOT!
DO YOU EVEN DEUS VUT!

Humans would wreck them in a prolonged conflict.

Because they'd recognize magic nukes and raise them a fucking series of economic wrecking measures. Followed by funding local rebels other internal strife shit.

It's hard to fight if you're fucking hungry.

Plus those magic nukes are rare powers, most unicorns can only learn like 7-8 powers, they mentioned it during in episode it's cannon. Except twilight, her special talent is magic.
But most unicorns know labor specific powers.

So if someone fucking snipped the one unicorn in the entire army that could do it, they'd be fucked.
>>
>>27995965
Literally the same episode of your screecap reaction pic.
>>
the mane 6 are basically their nuclear arsenal/deterrence
>>
File: 1343260289381.jpg (90KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1343260289381.jpg
90KB, 945x945px
>>27995910
>>27995927
>Shitty leadership
Yea, can't deny that one.

My explanation for why Sombra remained is me rationalizing Sunbutt's actions up to that point.
I DO think she could have, and probably should have, taken back the Crystal Empire long ago.
But she didn't, because...magic?
Or she knew she couldn't go toe-to-toe with Sombra in a magic duel...

This still makes me think about the possibility that the Equestrian defense force is entirely made up of spy's, informants, and saboteurs.

>Ensure that Griffania is dependent on Equestria
>ensure the Dragons remain clannish and divided
>sabotage any efforts for Sombra to build up a large military force
>Make sure Discord doesn't break free.
>Equestria remains safe for another 100 years.
>>
File: large (2).png (165KB, 689x737px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
165KB, 689x737px
>>27996027
A nuke doesn't have to hit in order for it to be deadly.

Do you know what nuclear fallout is?

They'd be fucked from radiation alone nigga.
>>
>>27996034
Oh, and
>Keep an eye on where the Changeling nest is, and keep an eye out for Changeling infiltration.
>>
>>27995432
>love and tolerance
>oxytocin and pain tolerance
I'm fine with this
>>
File: large (3).png (142KB, 837x929px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).png
142KB, 837x929px
>>27996034
>Spy's and saboteurs

Are expensive and dangerous mang.
It could work in a fictional universe, but theirs a reason why modern day governments don't comprise their entire military on them.

From a kids show standpoint their shenanigans can work.

Realistically, that is super dangerous and very dumb.

They spys can do a coup, and then what's she gonna do.

There have been cases in history like, I don't know...AMERICA, that have created their own enemies because of this, it'll inevitably blow up in her face man. It's not sustainable.
>>
>>27995996
Do you even fucking war? First contact would be brutal for ponies but once they realize the kind of fight they are in honorable would go out the window.

Small teams of unicorns begin systematically killing leadership. You can't stop it because they can instantly appear next to the command staff, kill them, and leave in the time a security team could respond. Drones and aircraft can't do jack shit in hurricane force conditions and would be grounded. Entire cities are shield from artillery strikes. Hell the ability to manipulate prevalent winds means they could dump 90% of fallout and airborne bio/chem weapons back into you. They can drop entire sections of their empire out of the flow of time. Worse yet they literally CAN GO BACK IN TIME and prepare for the war before it even begins or even kill key personnel before a foot is taken forward.

Logistics falls apart when your opponent can teleport, saturate the ground with so much water that everything is 4 feet of mud for the next 60 clicks, and levitate vehicles off the road without using explosives.

Your enemy could reverse the effect of a nuclear detonation by rewinding time, intercepting said nuke, and deploying it in the middle of your staging site.
>>
>>27995997
wat no wai
>>
>>27996094
I read three lines and shit myself laughing.
Will respond when home buying food.
>>
>>27996114
I know I'm gonna get another HFY response so I'll continue with some other points.

>Supplying rebels:
only has significant impact if there is a sizable opposition to supply. How many "rebel" factions do you think exist in Equestria?

>Few unicorns can do magic nukes:
No where did I speak about magic nukes. You want to actually gut a modern human military you take away logistics. Ponies have virtually complete control over their environment. This makes it extremely difficult to allow air support and even ground transportation. Also even a handful of unicorns with the ability to teleport would be an extreme danger to sensitive personnel and hardware.

Fighting dirty would be the name of the game after initial contact for ponies as, no, they would not be capable of a face to face clash. But it would be like trying to fight against a guerrilla force that has Dr. Doom supplying their hardware. Weather control, teleportation, and even the rare time manipulation alone would be crippling to any forward momentum a military force could muster.
>>
File: monolithP121660x495.jpg (77KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
monolithP121660x495.jpg
77KB, 660x495px
>>27995347
>>
>>27996094
Small teams of unicorns begin systematically killing leadership. You can't stop it because they can instantly appear next to the command staff, kill them, and leave in the time a security team could respond.

First of all...that's not how the teleportation power in MLP works, they have to know where their going. If the Commander is not in that specific place they teleported they fucked.
Second of all, assassinations are not easy faggot.
It's always a gamble if it'll even work. You'd send them on suicide missions.
Lets say they get lucky once too faggot, then the easy solution is to always GUARD THE FUCKING LEADERSHIP.
They "squads" would get fucked with bullets every time.

>Drones and aircraft can't do jack shit in hurricane. Entire cities are shield from artillery strikes

Have you ever heard of sieges, because that's what you're describing, and let me tell you something, they fucking suck. Hurricane conditions are also shitty for ponies too you know.
If they're so scared of drones that they'd use hurricanes as a defense, they're only fucking themselves, their supply lines would be fucked. crops would be fucked, wildlife would be fucked, their army would fuck themselves.

Let's make the argument that they only turn hurricanes conditions when drones or aircraft's arrive, well there is no special clock for when to fight, you do it when your opponents isn't ready usually. The drones would strike irregularly and still fuck the ponies
>Hell the ability to manipulate prevalent winds means they could dump 90% of fallout and airborne bio/chem weapons back into you.
LITERALLY FUCKING HOW, THESE ARE PARTICAL LEVEL PROBLEMS.
THEY CAN'T FUCKING SEE THEM NIGGER! THEY NEED TO MAKE THE TECHNOLOGY TO SENSE THEM BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN DO THAT, WHICH THEY PROBABLY CAN'T!

Once again it's cannon that magic is only so powerful for most unicorns. In fact it kind of fucking sucks. Their limited to only so many spells. Usually work related ones.

Part 1 of 2.
>>
>>27996094
>>27996235
It's quite simple to counter what you said.
Keep important staff away from teleportation range.
Use anti air, fire at aproaching clouds with flak, cannister, and shrapnel rounds.

A lot of the other stuff you said assumes most unicorns have the ability to do high leveled magic. Shining Armors shield eventually failed because a bunch of changelings bumped into it so I can't imagine an average unicorn's shield stopping several bullets that provide 2700 foot pounds per bullet and Twilight even struggled moving a water tank.
>>
File: large (1).png (259KB, 1026x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
259KB, 1026x1024px
>>27996094
They can drop entire sections of their empire out of the flow of time.

Yea but what about the ones that arn't out of time. Also source on that one faggot, I'm calling you out of that deus ex machina shit. I can prove unicorns can only use so much magic.

Logistics falls apart when your opponent can teleport, saturate the ground with so much water that everything is 4 feet of mud for the next 60 clicks, and levitate vehicles off the road without using explosives.

It would suck if someone, oh I don't know....shot them, or if you know, they fucked themselves by doing this.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE GULF WAR?
The US literally stayed outside of the Iraq borders waiting to send troops in.
The Ponies would just be shitting on themselves if all they did was keep fucking with their weather.

Also, you're implying that their arn't vehicles and tanks that can't trudge over mud. You'd have to make a decent sized river for it be a problem.

>Your enemy could reverse the effect of a nuclear detonation by rewinding time, intercepting said nuke, and deploying it in the middle of your staging site.

You're really trying hard for that time travel bullshit, I really want a sauce on that. Because that is so lazy from a writers stand point to have time travelers.

Anyways time travelers dangerous too faggot. I'll get into it if you provide a sauce on that shit. Otherwise I'll just piss on that and say you're lying.
>>
>>27996334
That was part 2 of 2
>>
>>27996254
>Proprietary magazines

ew
>>
Also what >>27996290. Teleportation traditionally requires the user to know where to go and if a regiment's staff is only occupying about 50 square meters compared to the several klicks the entire regiment covers, it's gonna be harder than that needle in haystack comparison.
>>
File: Bill_Neigh_drops_his_chalk_S3E01.png (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Neigh_drops_his_chalk_S3E01.png
214KB, 1280x720px
>>27996114
He's right, though. Teleportation and fucking time travel of all things kinda trump any mundane stuff, though of course the high-level mages able to pull those off are pretty rare. So it becomes a question of, do they have Twilight/Starlight/any other Starswirl-level mage at their disposal?

>>27996290
>technology
Please anon, you're thinking like a human. I suspect someone like Zecora would grasp the reality of nuclear bombs well before anyone else, if her understanding of the universe is so great that she has salves to detect the fucking butterfly effect. And as we've seen, there are legit pony scientists who study actual math and science anyway.

>>27996332
>Shining Armors shield eventually failed because a bunch of changelings bumped into it
Shining Armor's magic was getting drained constantly by a bug-horse succubus, as you'd remember if you watched the show. It was fine up to that point.

>>27996334
>Also source on that one faggot, I'm calling you out of that deus ex machina shit.
He might be talking about, you know, the fucking Crystal Empire. Do you even watch the show?
>>
File: 1469411326190.png (376KB, 810x594px) Image search: [Google]
1469411326190.png
376KB, 810x594px
>>27996235

This Anon has several good points about why you're argument is shit.>>27996332

Now I will respond to you.

>only has significant impact if there is a sizable opposition to supply. How many "rebel" factions do you think exist in Equestria?

Rebel elements don't have to exist in order to make them DUUHHHH.
But you need only look at starlight glimmer to see it fucking happens. You gonna tell me that if the fucking US came to them and said, HEY YOU WANT ALL OF EQUISTERIA TO BE LIKE THIS?
She'd turn down modern military tech?
The US does this all the time. They end up creating fucking monsters because of it, but it can and would happen in Equestria.

>You want to actually gut a modern human military you take away logistics.
Very easily said, and very hard to do, and sometimes ultimately not worth it. Modern logistics count on people trying to fuck them up. Their guarded and don't always take the same routes.

But if you were say, a society that uses medieval age tactics and weaponry, it'd be pretty simple to interrupt supply lines.

But lets say their teleporting, you said they'd be hurricaning the shit out of their own society to prevent airstrikes. War is expensive enough as it is. Ponies are gonna start getting upset, and with not enough food to go around because you're constantly HURRICANING EVERYTHING.
Celestia would have allot of internal problems of her own.

Hell nigga, you gonna turn the humans into saviors up to that point.
>Weather control, teleportation, and even the rare time manipulation alone would be crippling to any forward momentum a military force could muster.

We discussed this harry potter, it's a shit idea.
>>
>>27996429
>Thinking like a human
Yup, because humans are warlike and ponies are not. Societies that don't have a military tradition always became protectorates. So...yea.

>Zecora would grasp the reality of nuclear bombs well before anyone else, if her understanding of the universe is so great that she has salves to detect the fucking butterfly effect.
hmmm well maybe she's like....I don't know, some dumb bitch who lives in the woods?

All her fucking voodoo wasn't good enough to help her repel sombra alone. NUFF SAID

>And as we've seen, there are legit pony scientists who study actual math and science anyway.

Their science is out of date and agrarian based nigga. You can use math for farming too.

>Crystal Empire

I think that was more like cryostasis. But if you really want to go their I'll read up on it and point out how it doesn't fucking work like that again.
>>
I personally subscribe to the headcanon that all technology in Equestria is either very simple or powered by magic.

Many argue against this by pointing out that unicorns cannot possibly be powering every piece of machinery in Equestria, and they'd be right. After all, we've only ever seen a few unicorns which we know are more powerful than the average like Twilight, do more than levitate shit. But, they could be powered by magic stored in gems, or some magical artifact. We know this is possible in Equestria because of the Crystal Heart, a magical gem, and the existence of magical artifacts, like the Alicorn Amulet, and also the development of magical objects from non-unicorn magic, like potions created by Apple Bloom and Zecora. Whether these are created by magic inherent in Earth ponies or zebras or by the ingredients mixed in the potion, that have that magic stored within them , we do not know, nor do we know if it is possible for magic to actually be stored by active spells. But we do know that magic has the mechanical capability to power machinery, and that some objects contain magic. We just need to connect those two extra points the storing of magic in objects; the use of stored magic in spells in order for the possibility of technology powered by magic to be canon. This doesn't make it canon, of course, just the possibility.
>>
>>27995327
>ITT grown men discuss cartoon pony warfare
I love this board
>>
>>27996537
Could've sworn there was an official post about that, especially using the Flam Flam machine as an example for all of Equestria's machinery.
>>
Really? I'll have to rewatch the episode, could be great evidence for my headcanon
>>
>>27996537
I am the HFY dude.

But, yea, even in warhammer fantasy, their was a race that did something very similar to what you're saying. They were called the chaos dwarves (Well that's the easiest way to describe them instead of their real name.)

Their basic idea is fuse magic with machines and they become hella stronger and you use a hell of alot less magic because of it too.

Here take this, it'll strengthen your headcanon with valid arguments that can be applied to the ponies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUE7Md6yZvY
>>
>>27996590
thanks anon
>>
>>27996566
Yea I think their like tycoons or something. But their machines are kind of shitty. Or that just must be their beta testing stuff.
>>
File: 1213841779552.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1213841779552.png
19KB, 200x200px
>>27996552
I AM 22 YEARS OLD!
....so yea....
>>
File: 1469489787695.jpg (480KB, 825x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1469489787695.jpg
480KB, 825x1087px
>>27996604
No problem friend.
>>
>>27996508
>All her fucking voodoo wasn't good enough to help her repel sombra alone.
She wasn't even up against Sombra. And I was talking about intel, not firepower, as you would realize if you actually read what I replied to.

It seems like you're just being selective about the shit you remember, so long as it advances your HFY wankery.
>>
>>27996657
My wankery has nothing to do with this fight. I just think it's fun to poke holes in your argument.
>She wasn't even up against Sombra
Yea I think it was Chrysiliss.
> And I was talking about intel
That is some shit intel man. She's just gonna keep talking in rhymes and being fucking vague.

BUT HEY I GUESS I'M JUST JERKING MY MASSIVE COCK IN YOUR FACE!

MY MASSIVE 12 FOOT WAIFU STEALING NIGGER DICK OF DOOM!
>>
File: 1031895.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1031895.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>27996566
Equestria rapidly industrialize when it needs to. By the time frame of the war with Sombra, they're already up to tacticool riot armor and cyborg prostheses.

>>27996696
>That is some shit intel man. She's just gonna keep talking in rhymes and being fucking vague.
Bruh please, she literally made a salve that detected timeline weirdness and told Twilight "this is because of the butterfly effect" in no uncertain terms.

Anyway, the bottom line is that they're agrarian by choice thanks to thousands of years of peace, not by incapability. Drop them into a real war and you'll see them rise to it.
>>
>>27996754
the point is they haveen't. Of course they would if they went to war; necessity is the mother of invention. But just because they don't need it now doesn't mean they will never. Put them in a war against surperior tech and they might not have time to advance
>>
File: 1469413319425.png (220KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
1469413319425.png
220KB, 441x486px
>>27996754
>Drop them into a real war and you'll see them rise to it.
Sure man. I'm sure they'll come up with thousand of years military tech in the time span of 10 years. Yea, I'm sure they won't surrender.

What a shitty argument.

>butterfly effect
Then you just proved one of the arguments I would make against Time travel. butterfly effects can cause terrible shit to happen. Using time travel in warfare could make shit, much much worst.
>>
File: 1469334113845.gif (556KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469334113845.gif
556KB, 640x360px
>>27996754

This Anon can use his brain >>27996792

Why can't you?
>>
File: USArmy_M114_howitzer.jpg (328KB, 1028x800px) Image search: [Google]
USArmy_M114_howitzer.jpg
328KB, 1028x800px
>>27996429
Yes Shining Armor's shield held up for a while but the point is it failed after a while. Now imagine a single barrage from just one artillery battery while keeping in mind a single 6.1 in shell (155mm) can provide over 5 million foot pounds in energy.
>>
>>27996814
and recall the army of changelings who broke that. An artillary shell could definely provide more than the equivalent force
>>
>>27996792
>>27996795
>If you surprise them, they might not have time to react
What a story, Mark
>>
>>27996429

What these guys said
>>27996834
>>27996814

Shield powers are shit, you have a shitty argument. Go to bed faggot.
>>
>>27996846
How long do you think it'll take for them to modernize their weaponry in an armed comflict against the humans?

Tell me so I can laugh at you.

The US alone always plans for a 10 year. How long do you think it's gonna take them.

Please, i'm constipated I need to shit myself laughing.
>>
>>27996460
Rebel forces need to have a significant population to pose a serious threat. Creating them also requires a population of malcontents. Starlight is a good example but human society is even more unequal. What makes you think you can provide a better alternative? The US also supplies already existing opposition. Mujahideen, Al Qaeda, French Resistance, etc. already existed; they were not made from the ground up.

>logistics are guarded
I'm aware but trying to protect from an enemy you cannot anticipate do to there mobility advantage us very hard to stop. Unless you are pressing most of your forces into convoy duty. It's not going to be a cake walk but would still be taxing.

>hurricaning there own shut
You don't have to. Ideally you do it around your boarders or along major trafficking routes. Drones and aircraft can't fly through 120mph wind storms. It doesn't need to be all encompassing. Flying around takes time and uses more resources. Further taxing logistics.

>we discussed this Harry potter
No we really didn't. You just hand waved it like it didn't have an impact and or was not possible despite them being actual abilities shown in the series.

Localized weather control would be debilitating. You don't have to turn of equestria into a monsoon. Just a hurricane over an airbase or carrier group immediately neuters air capability. Flood out major roads. Not like the average ponies are using them to travel BACK into enemy territory. They affect small areas of weather all the time, not just tipping the while climate upside down.

Teleportation is extremely efficient and effective. Do you know what our own pecial forces could do if you could completely bypass every barrier, guard, or perimeter instantaneously over long distances? And you just go "it's a shit idea".
>>
File: 1462034514641.gif (379KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462034514641.gif
379KB, 500x281px
>thread starts out as discussion on possible pony weapons
>devolves into human vs. ponies dick measuring contest
Christ. And we ALMOST had a good thread too.
>>
>>27996939
It started with CivilizationTechTreeAnon you can blame him.
>>
Just gonna post war pony pics as this discussion sucks ass.
>>
>>27996857
>>27996834
And when the barrier was restored to full power, it swept the entire army out with a single motion, and didn't stop until well past the horizon. An army led by someone who previously overpowered a sun-moving demigoddess. There aren't really a lot of frames of reference here, except in REALLY specific circumstances.

Are you seriously trying to argue the physics of a pony love-magic shield, though? "An artillary shell could definely provide more than the equivalent force" [sic] of something with no known upper limit, fucking really? I'm glad we've got a master of stardust wizard-math here, ready to school us on cartoon unicorn physics.

>>27996939 is right, this whole conversation is fucking retarded and I regret touching it.
>>
>>27996890
We already gave counters as to your ideas.
Anti air can be quite effective against Pegasi.
Teleportation requires knowledge of where you're going and head quarters are usually hidden and miles away. Not to mention the limitations it has. Twilight sparkle struggled teleported from an alley in ponyville to her library and was temporarily dazed.

Also all that meteorological use sounds like it would be resource heavy. It takes a whole town's pegisi to form an effective tornado so that could potentially take away needed resources for domestic uses.
>>
File: giphy.gif (489KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
489KB, 500x246px
>>27996890
>bypass every barrier, guard, or perimeter instantaneously over long distances? And you just go "it's a shit idea".

Because it is. You have to know where you're going still. And camps are fucking big. Even if it was successful once, word would get out and leadership would be guarded at all times in shifts.
>boarders or along major trafficking routes
Sounds like allot of manpower being used for a very specific task. Those borders are big. You're also imlying that anti-air wouldn't tear the ponies to shreads, so that's neat.

THERE'S THEIR AIRCRAFT CARRIER, I'M SURE IT'S UNDEFENDED AGAINST AIR ATTACKS.

You know nothing about the modern military.

>Rebel forces
I'm telling you, it doesn't have to be their to begin with. If you want me to find proof, I can.

But let's be generous to you again Because that's the cool thing to do.

LETS SAY THEY CAN'T CONVINCE ANYONE Which is fucking stupid and naive of you to think.

Then you have the dragons who also hate them, you have other nations that can unite against them. It would be a pretty shitty day for Celestia as humans would then have magic too.

Failing that Chrysalis would totally be into that modern military tech.

>I'm aware but trying to protect from an enemy you cannot anticipate do to there mobility advantage us very hard to stop.

You don't have to have allot of niggers watching logistics, because they have guns. GUNS.

I don't think you know this but...bullets hurt...allot...they can pierce plate armor. Let alone leather.

Anti-air would be a huge bitch for the ponies too.
>>
>>27996960
I just wanted to joke about Civilization, I would have been content being ignored.
>>
>>27996989
I'm not saying this shit is foolproof.

Yes some of it is resource intensive and some of it only a few can do.

My point is that it won't be some HUMANITY FURK YEAR teabagging roflstomp that some anons think it would be.

It cost both sides in resources to use what they have. Is humanity invading? Are we just plunking all of the US and it's resources right next to Equestria? Nothing has been clarified. I've just pointed out that Equestria is capable of defending itself to a fair degree against modern forces.
>>
File: 1468199937722.gif (2MB, 512x304px) Image search: [Google]
1468199937722.gif
2MB, 512x304px
>>27996975
Only cause it's super one sided. Humans win.
>>
>>27996986
>There aren't really a lot of frames of reference here, except in REALLY specific circumstances.

Yea, i'm sure.

But that only strengthes my point. If a bunch of fucking bug ponies can overpower a sun demi-god for an extensive period, THEN A PROLONGED BATTERY OF ARTILLERY WOULD UTTERLY FUCK THEM.

BOOOOOOMM!!!!
EAT A DICK FAGGOT!
>>
>>27997058
Nobody cares. We're here for ponies, not HOO RAH human dicksucking.
>>
>>27997051
To tell you the truth I'm mostly arguing because I have to learn military science including strategy and tactics and this part of the thread became relevant to it.
>>
>>27997087
>all this rambling cruise-control capslock
For real though, are you like 15

Like I know you think you're being funny but it just comes of as an embarrassing chimpout.
>>
>>27997051
>capable of defending itself to a fair degree against modern forces.

You see that's were you're wrong. They wouldn't.

Could the US beat the Empire from star wars?
No.

Could Equestria beat the US
No.

The Ponies will be hoping for a quick war and it's not gonna happen, they wouldn't know how to manage a war economy and they'd fuck themselves.
>>
File: 1469387738647.png (128KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1469387738647.png
128KB, 500x465px
>>27997114
>Like I know you think you're being funny but it just comes off as an embarrass

Good.
It's fun to bother people.
>>
File: 1469243437720.png (170KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469243437720.png
170KB, 1000x750px
>>27997105
Yea the military is pretty dope.

I regret going to college and becoming an engineer rather than just heading to a military college and becoming a Military Officer.
>>
>>27995327
Well, let's see... We know they have spears, crossbows, swords, cannons, and maybe tanks. Anything beyond that is just conjecture, I guess, though I imagine unicorn laser magic has traditionally played the role of small arms. Probably not something utilized by civvy artisans, but there are unicorn guards, after all. Either way, it doesn't leave a lot of options for mudhorses and pegasi.
>>
>>27997093
I came here to jerk it to self-insert stories about fucking ponies as a human.

If there was another site that catered to that specific fetish and community of people who also talk about fucking ponies, i'd go there.

But there isn't.
>>
File: 1469243257146.jpg (227KB, 680x833px) Image search: [Google]
1469243257146.jpg
227KB, 680x833px
>>27997154
yup
>>
>>27997006
Pray tell what AA do we have that can target a large dog size body in the air that isn't giving off jet engine thermal signatures and has a radar cross section of an albatross?

Believe me I am VERY familiar with modern military capabilities. Yeah making a hurricane over a CBG is going to take damn near 80 pegasi. What to you stop it with? Phalanx isn't hitting targets at 40,000 feet and we do not have SAM capabilities that can be configurable to shoot a man-like object at that altitude.

Yeah it costs resources. So does deploying planes, and soldiers, and fuel, and everything else. Are humans just capable of spawning resources but ponies have a fixed pile?

>rebels
Again, what are you convincing them with. Dragons are territorial as all hell and are not going to take kindly to your presence either Jack. Are gryphons suddenly an enemy nation? Is Saddle Arabia? What's to say those longstanding ties means that all of THOSE countries come togetherbl against an agressive invador?

Changelings are going to help you destroy their primary food source? That makes sense.

Guns are great but don't stop a 2.5T from getting thrown off of a mountain road by a unicorn 80 meters away behind a boulder. You can shoot back but the damage is done. That's like saying guns stop IEDs detonated by insurgents in a house down the block. Ponies are not just going to charge at a convoy for you to mow down.
>>
>>
>>
>>27997105
Which is exactly why I'm discussing it as well. I'm trying to keep everything to what is show canon and not conjecture though which kind of limits potential from a children's show.
>>
>>
>>
>>27997255
I don't think gags are being accounted for.
As I recall they'll put in anything to go along with a gag or storyline but try to keep it relatively vistorian era or earlier.
>>
>>
>>27997272
Also problematic.

As I stated earlier >>27995457 the tech development is all over the place and I think magic being so ubiquitous is why.
>>
Well, I've got to get back to work instead of having pony v. human war discussions. I'll keep adding pics periodically if people are interested.
>>
File: 1469386000795.gif (1022KB, 395x309px) Image search: [Google]
1469386000795.gif
1022KB, 395x309px
>>27997208
I'm getting tired of arguing with you, you're not bringing anything new to the table.

On top of that, all I do is prove you wrong. It's not worth the effort anymore. I pass the burden to some other Anon.

Have fun being a shitty debater. You lost son, I keep having to give you leeway, it's just embarrassing up to this point.

If i continued fighting you, I'd just have to keep giving you leeway. So no, you're wrong, i'm out.

If someone else want's to prove you wrong, that's cool too.

Bring something new to the table, and maybe I'll respond.
>>
>>27997326
K
>>
File: Secret_magical_superweapons.png (345KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_magical_superweapons.png
345KB, 1280x720px
>>27995327
>What kind of weapons do pones have?
>>
>>
>>27997208
I imagine making giant shotgun like cannons against air targets with a combination of flak rounds.
>>
>>
>>27997351
Yeah, you would almost have to go that way unless you wanted to build a multi-hundred thousand dollar sensor suite that could track a pegasus but that is a lot of investment to do so and use on such a target. Either way you would have to build a weapon system specifically to do so and that takes time and resources. It's not an overnight fix.
>>
File: tmp_24036-1399200452255845040048.jpg (376KB, 1600x830px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24036-1399200452255845040048.jpg
376KB, 1600x830px
>>
File: 14609285048420.png (11KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
14609285048420.png
11KB, 220x250px
>>27997391
>multi-hundred thousand dollar sensor
Are you aware of how much money the US is willing to throw at Military R&D?

if it only cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, you be Rainbows crusty cunt that they'll have that shit standard issue within the year,
>>
>>27997391
We are pretty crafty. We had built proximity rounds quickly to counter kamikazes and had fired several rounds to stop just one plane spotted and rounds are actually relatively cheap.
Of course ponies too can be adaptable and try or succeed in finding counters and tactics.
War is resource intensive and will be incredibly draining for both sides.
>>
>>27997411
I'm aware.

But I'm referencing per-unit cost not R&D. Despite how much money they are willing to throw around they don't just drop JDAMs willy nilly. The bomb is cheap but the targeting suite is not. And if you are dealing with possibly hundreds of targets at once with who knows how many pegasi that may be in reserve that gets very costly very quickly. We have a lot of money but is isn't infinite.

Again, I never said Equestria would come out on top just that it would be taxing and not just a walk in the park.
>>
>>27997412
That has been my point since the start.
>>
File: 1469582759755.gif (112KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1469582759755.gif
112KB, 480x270px
>>27997432
>Per unit cost
That makes it even cheaper. So i stand my ground and say that they would do it.

Her is some sauce as proof.
Essentially the US will spend billions of dollars because there budget is within the trillions for the nation.

So unless you talking Hundreds of billions the US will spend that money.

http://www.businessinsider.com/f-35-cost-2014-2

https://warisboring.com/how-much-does-an-f-35-actually-cost-21f95d239398#.djn5kthmu
>>
File: 1469557898875.jpg (66KB, 851x623px) Image search: [Google]
1469557898875.jpg
66KB, 851x623px
>>27997441
Nope, they'd get their shit kicked in, the US would call it a war on terror. Equestria would become "LIBERATED" and then become a "DEMOCRACY" that is extra friendly with the US.
>>
>>27997441
I know but like I said before I'm mostly arguing because being a former infantryman and currently a cadet.
Hell, the stuff I'm saying that the humans can do to fight against ponies was taken from ideas I had for the relevancy of earth ponies in ww2 era combat.
>>
Does anyone here own any guns? If so, what reasons did you have to purchase them?
>>
File: 178795-american-eagle.jpg (222KB, 1500x1331px) Image search: [Google]
178795-american-eagle.jpg
222KB, 1500x1331px
>>27997508
>Reason
Cause it's my God given right as American!
I got me the right to Bear Arms!
And a right to cheap diesel fuel!
>>
>>27997508
Yes!

For fun and for self/home defense. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
>>
>>27997455
I'm just making up costs here but bare with me:
>$300,000 sensor suite
>$40,000 missile (engine, explosive, fuse, casing)
>Unknown cost of developing, building and deploying radar/thermal systems that can track and weapons-lock a pony
We'll roll that last bit into just $60,000 per missile as the cost would be spread around.

Now let's just assume that the pegasi have 4 ready divisions (10-30,000 soldiers we'll just say 20,000).

That's $32,000,000,000 on one specific brand new weapon system to engage only a segment of the enmy forces. That's also assuming a 1 pK ratio which is unrealistic. It's doable but if ponies figure out a countermeasure (radar obsorbing/thermal dampening/obscuring silhouette clothing you then have to develop better tracking which costs even more.

They aren't just going to throw money away. There is a reason we don't chuck million dollar tomahawks at every little thing, replace our extensive but aging small arms armory, or equip every soldier with the absolute best gear.

Hell, even the F35 which now has a price tag of around a trillion dollars is over the expected service life of the entire fleet (which iirc is about 50 years).

It's not going to be cheap and no one will just jump on it if a cheaper but less efficient alternative exists and they can save some dosh. Especially if it's an invasion of a completely unknown territory against an unknown enemy.

As has been said before a war is not going to be cheap or easy on either side.
>>
File: tmp_24036-1415068184299302746088.png (773KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24036-1415068184299302746088.png
773KB, 752x1063px
>>27997508
Many reasons:
Because I believe that only I am truly responsible for my safety so I tool means to secure it.

Because it is my duty as part of the militia of a free state.

Becasue they are interesting devices thay require discipline to use efficiently and are lot of fun.

Because it is my right.
>>
>>27997508
Yes, and because fuck you.
>>
File: Night Mares.jpg (3MB, 3500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Night Mares.jpg
3MB, 3500x2000px
>>
File: Brony.png (317KB, 599x360px) Image search: [Google]
Brony.png
317KB, 599x360px
>ITT: crazed gun nuts who will be on the news again.
pic related.
>>
File: Early_Colt_1911_Commercial.jpg (20KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
Early_Colt_1911_Commercial.jpg
20KB, 500x258px
>>27997233

>glock

Rarity would not soil her hooves with such a pedestrian piece of junk. Pre-War Commercial 1911 with Colt's Royal Blue is more her speed.
>>
File: tmp_24036-fa41460562269.jpg (18KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24036-fa41460562269.jpg
18KB, 622x626px
>>27997989
Oh shitty bait, how I've missed you.
>>
>>27996334
>You're really trying hard for that time travel bullshit, I really want a sauce on that. Because that is so lazy from a writers stand point to have time travelers.

>Anyways time travelers dangerous too faggot. I'll get into it if you provide a sauce on that shit. Otherwise I'll just piss on that and say you're lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW-Fkcb2PEo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXuLkK6XzKk

DYEWTS?
>>
>>27997989
there's no reason to assume that Equestrian citizens have no arms, especially if we consider them to be a peaceful nation
>>
>>28000704
There is every reason to assume they don't, because we've never seen any.

There is also every reason to assume they'd get cucked hard should they come to war with a nation that does.
>>
>>27997335
/k/
>>
>>27995953
Yep. Also, according to "May the Best Pet Win", bullets exist, or else Rainbow wouldn't have wanted a pet that was explicitly "fast, like a bullet".
>>
>>27997479
God, the US is evil as fuck.
>>
>>28000990
>evil
No just good at ensuring democracy
>>
File: 1468349570064.png (239KB, 338x470px) Image search: [Google]
1468349570064.png
239KB, 338x470px
>>28000990
every nation is evil.
>>28000990
Russia, The UK, even France.

Every one is evil in history.

There are no good guys, or really even bad guys.
Just guys.

The US didn't invent that method of Liberation and you can dame well bet that they are not the only ones to doing it.
>>
>>28000990
>conflating gov't and people
I'm kind of sad this is a viable method of thinking.
But at least we can defend ourselves.
>>
>>27995327

Spears and polearms seems to be the mainstay, crystal ponies utilized lances.

Axes, maces, flails show up in the Everfree Castle and in the background of Trade Ya, among other. Typically used in conjunction with the articulated plate armor that's littering the castle I'd wager.

Slings and slingshots, bows and great frostbows appear.
The frostbow is probably the most notable, as each arrow can turn an entire cloud into a spiky ball of death if the enemy doesn't have access to countermagic.

Cannons and tanks, these are probably be the most recent invention. They seem fairly primitive now, but ponies have demonstrated how insane their development pace gets if the situation demands it. (It took less than two years of war for them to develop and field a cybernetic wing that's functional enough to FLY with, that far surpasses anything we humans have today, for example).

Numerous relics, the Elements of Harmony, the Alicorn Amulet, the Map, the Crystal Heart, the Dragon Scepter, the Idol of Boreas... At least some of which qualify as weapons.

Although not exactly a technology, RD uses weaponized tornadoes from time to time (Pilot, when dealing with the parasprites, Daring Do to counter Ahuizotls arrows, etc.). Dropping stuff from clouds would also be extremely lethal, but we've never seen this done on purpose. Changelings attack as a living airstrike.

The utility for offensive spells is almost limitless, but don't really qualify as weapons either.
>>
>>27995350
CARLOS!
>>
Honestly, I'm surprised that no one has yet to mention the abilities they have to manipulate environmental phenomena. The Everfree is considered an exception rather than a rule in their world, so that means that in a majority of cases, they can use their abilities to manipulate the environment itself to suit their whims. If angered, well, does anyone now how many deaths annually are attributed to natural disasters?
>>
>>27995327
How would they even operate these weapons?

I mean, how do they even play piano?
>>
>>28003134
Hoof fingers.
>>
File: c20.jpg (127KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
c20.jpg
127KB, 1440x900px
>>28001147
Swords too.
>>
>>27995564
The explosion looks big, but don't forget RD only demolished an already dilapidated barn by throwing her body against it and the landscape around it was completely unscathed. What a superweapon.
>>
>>27995327
Magic and spears.
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 411x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 411x312px
>going to war against a nation whose leader can literally move the sun at will
>>
>>27995564
>>28003462

Honestly, RD's power tends to fluctuate based on what would be funny; If its a serious situation, her power is SERIOUSLY nerfed and she's just a decent flyer.

When things are silly or used for jokes, she's the freaking flash and has absurd force behind her speed (No second prances has her instantly accellerate to faster than the speed of sound and back when she's talking to Starlight. and there's the barn explosion joke. but she's never been shown to have THAT level of speed again that she had in the scene with starlight)

>>27995327
Mainly spears; as sticks they're easier to use than other weapons (You can plant them into the ground to brace them) and as ponies are, by default, living calvary, Spears are a natural counter to themselves.

Past that, its been shown that they've occasionally tied maces to their tails to use as flails, based on the armor we've seen occasionally in show.
I could see them using guns, but they'd mainly be specialized artillery more or less; set up at long range but not used as a mane weapon.

Plus, they also canonically use bows and arrows based on the equestrian games.
>>
>>28003515
>actually believing their lies
>>
>>28003515

what anime is that?
>>
>>28003515
>believing propaganda
good go- ponoy
>>
File: 1466900324705.jpg (3MB, 5248x2952px) Image search: [Google]
1466900324705.jpg
3MB, 5248x2952px
>>28003515
Yeah because she's done jack and/or shit in the entire show.
>>
>>28003515
I remember not being able to take this scene seriously because of all the melting eyeballs.
>>
>>28003531
Can't remember the name, but it's about the atomic bombing of Hiroshima.
>>
>>28003531
It's Akira. It's terrible.
>>
File: barefoot-gen-gifs.gif (1MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
barefoot-gen-gifs.gif
1MB, 500x269px
>>28003531
barefoot gen.
>>
>>28003531
Boku no Pico
>>
>>28003515
I like how your post supports ponies but showcases a human weapon
>>
File: pACE3-1046239enh-z8.jpg (134KB, 1305x1305px) Image search: [Google]
pACE3-1046239enh-z8.jpg
134KB, 1305x1305px
>>28003134
Large triggers.
If you want, you can get a pressure gun and move your fist with your wrist to see how it could work.
>>
>>28003134
>operate
A NU
>>
>>28003515
Destroying the entire planet in the process if they we're to move it close enough to weaponizing it
>>
>>28003515
>Celestia moves the sun to fry all the humans
>Ends up fucking up the entire ecosystem
>>
>this threads

And people still think /k/ isn't filled with horsefuckers
>>
File: 2246111.png (666KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2246111.png
666KB, 1280x1024px
>>27995327
Muskets and halberds. My favorites
>>
>>28004813
Huh, didn't realized I made a typo. Well fuck I can't change that now.
>>
>>27995327
Ponies don't deserve weapons, faggot.
>>
File: 1469555157655.jpg (456KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
1469555157655.jpg
456KB, 1024x734px
>>28003853

I wonder what it felt like dropping the bomb.
>>
>>28004076
>humans
>in Equestria

Please contain your autism.
>>
>>27997508
>What reasons do you have to use your God-given rights which have been conveniently written into a secular constitution which are the moral and logical conclusion to the right to life?
This is some serious indoctrination.
>>
>>28007107
>morality
>God-given
Or maybe I just like my fucking guns. Maybe I don't need rights or religion to have guns. Maybe I just want guns.
>>
Look into the ROAN RPG. That gives a pretty net perspective as how ponies could operate firearms.
>>
File: 1469001871150.png (392KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469001871150.png
392KB, 1517x1920px
>>28000961
yfw equestria passed a nationwide gun ban
>>
File: nothing.jpg (9KB, 943x564px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
9KB, 943x564px
>>27995327
>>
>>27997508
I'm Texan
>>
>>27995459
>Guns have been around since the 12th century
>Implying bamboo tubes filled with gunpowder and spears count as guns
>>
>>27995564
my friend works at a quarry, and he makes explosions bigger than that with a half-ton of nitro glycerin.
>>
>>28009169
They do faggot.
>>
File: download (29).jpg (11KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (29).jpg
11KB, 251x201px
>>27995894
>implying the EoH work on multiple targets at once
>implying that if a country attacks another country, it is considered evil, and can be stopped with the EoH, regardless of the reason for attack
>>
>>28000961
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet

Read the "History" section, faggot. Bullets don't just refer to things shot out of a gun.
>>
>>28009256
But they do in contemporary society faggot.
>>
>>28009268
So? Equestria doesn't have the same fucking contemporary society as us, dipshit.
>>
>>28009285
But the people writing that shit do faggot.
Unless otherwise stated it's safe to assume they meant the thing that comes out of a gun dumbfuck
>>
>>28009304
>implying equestria never had slings, and ergo could only be referring to guns when they said the word "bullet"
>>
>>28009169
That is the literal definition of a gun.
>>
>>28009268
>[CONTEMPORARY]
>>
>>28010655
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.