[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best system ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

What kind of polítical system does Equestria follow?
>>
The one where op is forced into sexual slavery.
>>
>>27993613
Absolute monarchy, which is best monarchy and thus best political system.
>>
>>27993613
>polítical
wéw làd
>>
>>27993613
Kingdoms are ruled by princesses who earn their titles, towns and cities have elected mayors and government officials. I don't think they have a president.
>>
>>27993630
>earn their titles
Like almost destroying Equestria by changing the destiny of ponies who've saved it many times over
>>
>>27993613
Antagonistic non-gods should be approached through pacifism, meaning that you can't just splatter their brains out through badass laser duels.

Laws regarding same sex marriages are simple at best, but contradicting at worst.

The writers of the show are the MLP's Illuminati pulling the pones' strings everyday.
>>
>>27993613
Absolute monarchy

The ponies even bow
>>
>>27993650
Are you suggesting Starlight is a princess?
>>
>>27993616
Are you suggesting death by snu snu?
>>
File: 1468873494302.png (567KB, 1096x923px) Image search: [Google]
1468873494302.png
567KB, 1096x923px
>>27993618
>>27993630
>>27993680
I would include illustrated despotism
>>
>>27993613
Trump.
>>
>>27993683
Twilight fucked up bad with MMC. She didn't deserve those wings
>>
>>27993613
It's complicated. On the large scale, Equestria as a whole seems to be a tight union of smaller nations and even one empire that we know of. All of Equestria is ruled by Celestia and Luna - so on the large scale, it's a diarchy.

But the small scale is different for different places; the Crystal Empire is an absolute monarchy ruled over by Cadance, but towns like Ponyville are democracies with elected mayors.

On the large scale (Equestria), princess-hood seems to be earned (ex. Twilight), but on the small scale (Crystal Empire), it's inherited (Flurry Heart). Or maybe you just automatically get the title of princess if you happen to be born an alicorn, I don't know.
>>
>>27993822
Can the crystal empire be part of a much larger empire?
>>
>>27993822
>the mayor is elected
>not an appointed puppet to the princesses
>>
>>27993901
I don't think of Equestria as an empire. I think of it as a union ruled by the princesses rather than by a parliament/congress. The Crystal Empire is a part of Equestria just like the United Kingdom used to be a part of the European Union.
>>
>mean people get rehabilitated
>big, powerful people strike down big threats
>everyone runs around and does whatever they want
>>
>>27993613

Constitutional Monarchy. Local officials, such as Mayor Mare and Twilight Sparkle, are appointed by Royal Warrant, or as with Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, and Princess Twilight Sparkle, awarded titles and lands.
>>
>>27993901
Formerly independent. Disappeared for 1000 years after the Fall of King Sombra. Annexed by the Solar Empire upon its return to the physical plane. Celeste installed her own Regent (Princess Mi Amore Cadenza) on the throne.
>>
>>27993988
>rather than by a parliament/congress
If the princesses actually have legislative authority, then why does Canterlot have a mayor? And why do the mayors occasionally have a big get-together? I think Equestria functions with the Princesses as having equivalent power to a US president, i.e. the power to enforce the laws and defend the country, while the mayors maintain control of the laws.
>>
>>27997346
Naa, princesses have actual power anon.
>>
Generally egalitarian democracy at the city level, since they have mayors and shit.

With the high government though, I see more of an absolute monarchy.

I have a headcannon where Celestia has a cabinet of sorts, advisors and shit, who she has to keep happy, or they could kick her out and name her next of kin as ruler, but that's just me.
>>
>>27997850
Mayors are not necessarily elected officials. They can also be appointed by Royal warrant.
>>
>>27993613
The kind where they have princesses who are respected by the people and don't generally meddle in people's affairs unless it's a matter of national security.
>>
>>27997477
Name one time any of the princesses has, on screen, done anything other than enforce existing laws, organize a defense of the nation, or arbitrate a dispute. The princesses do have authority, but they don't have all the power.
>>
>>27993613
Anarcho-capitalism
>>
>>27993901
You ever play EU4?
Celestia took advantage of the chaos in the city when it returned. Then she established her own regime and turn it into a puppet state and/or vassal.
>>
>>27993613
Monarchal-Capitalism
>>
>>27993613
A theocracy.

They're ruled by a literal goddess who LITERALLY CONTROLS THE PATH OF THE SUN.

Also for some reason the sun and moon can't be up at the same time. Don't ask how, but the moon literally brings darkness.
>>
>>28001155
>They're ruled by a literal goddess who LITERALLY CONTROLS THE PATH OF THE SUN
The rulers aren't believed to be messengers of gods. It isn't hereditary. They are literal immortal goddesses. A theocracy doesn't have ACTUAL gods as leaders, just messengers.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.