[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it suck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1466557995911.jpg (253KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466557995911.jpg
253KB, 1054x1600px
Will it suck?
>>
It's an IDW comic. Of course it will suck.
>>
Is Hillary Cunton using this shit to sell her out to? Go figure.
>>
It's literally Hillary vs. Trump with a pro-Hillary bias.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
vote for me becouse grill power
>>
>>27992397
Well seeing as Russian intelligence is working to get Trump in office, a pro Hillary position is kinda the only sensible one to take.
>>
Any presidential shilling is equally annoying desu

Filthy Rich cheats on wife to fugg Mayor Mare green when?
>>
>>27992307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2VS5o8yKY8
>>
File: 1450476906512.jpg (62KB, 569x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450476906512.jpg
62KB, 569x720px
>>27992448
>not wanting a Russian American union
Your going to be late for the race war senpai
>>
I rather have russians then lying cunts running office
>>
>>27992477
>union
>implying they want to work with the US
>implying they aren't just planning to manipulate Trump using whatever they've dug up on him so that they can regain their superpower status and destroy US hegemony

You're going to be late for the next great power war familama.
>>
>>27992549
Who cares murrikans are cancer anyways.
>>
>>27992532
So you'd rather have the changelings running Ponyville than Mayor Mare because you're still buttblasted about the mane dying scandal?
>>
>>27992549
>Implying US hegemony is a thing
We all hate eachother and we are all waiting for Texas to secede
>>
>>27992576
We also have a navy that could destroy the combined navies of the rest of earth and projects force globally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, have successfully contained the only two other countries that pose a threat to our power, have several dozen countries that rely on us for security, sit at the head of the largest military alliance in history, and have the world's biggest single country economy. We have power that no other nation in history has wielded, and everyone resents us for it. If we step down from the throne, there'll be a knife in our back within a month.
>>
>>27992631
That's exactlyb why everybody wants you death now, americucks.
You will fall. Every imperium, monarchy and even republic will eventually fall. You are no exception.
>>
>>27992631
>have successfully contained
Ah, the "containment" policy. That worked GREAT in Vietnam.

Repeat after me:
>Nuclear power trumps conventional warfare.
>If a nation is nuclear armed they are effectively immune to hostilities.

All these armchair generals like to swing about their dicks and pretend it means something.

Which is why we need to vote out Mayor Mare, her wonton saber-rattling of megaspell usage will spell the doom of diplomacy with the Zebra Empire.
>>
File: 1469557521782.jpg (356KB, 1339x847px) Image search: [Google]
1469557521782.jpg
356KB, 1339x847px
>>27992448
Really makes you think
>>
>>27992935
>lol everything is the same as vietnam
>muh nukes
>muh MAD

Learn 2 IR you retarded STEMlord:
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2009-11-01/nukes-we-need

Now repeat after ME:
>Systems of defensive alliances with nuclear armed nations are effective at preventing foreign aggression.
>Nuclear armed nations are still susceptible to hostilities from small unconventional forces and from other nuclear armed nations and their allies
>Nuclear force does not function according to the rules of MAD. The use of nuclear weapons is just an additional rung on Herman Kahn's ladder of escalation, and their deployment would be targeting tactical targets rather than strategic ones. The world isn't MAD, it's NUTS. Nuclear. Utilization. Target. Selection.

Filthy can go suck Chrysalis' futa cock, because Mayor Mare is the only candidate with the balls to stand firm in a world that needs the guidance of the ponies more than ever. There's no such thing as a diplomatic solution with the changelings, who are angry about the hegemonic control the ponies exercise, seeing as up to their internal collapse they influenced a lot of territory that has since chosen to distance itself from them.
>>
Good thing the comics aren't canon.
>>
File: 1469392194118.gif (494KB, 223x270px) Image search: [Google]
1469392194118.gif
494KB, 223x270px
>>27992307
No more than american polĂ­tics anon... you can bet it.
>>
>>27992307
I have hopes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.