[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daring Do thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 77

File: image.png (206KB, 538x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206KB, 538x612px
Can we finally get a proper Daring Do thread?
http://youtu.be/9KJbBvMR5bo
>>
>>27991727
This please.
She doesn't get any love.
>>
File: 021038f0072a5c9e2551c5b8b527c220.png (809KB, 1204x771px) Image search: [Google]
021038f0072a5c9e2551c5b8b527c220.png
809KB, 1204x771px
>a cute
>>
We had a writer, but he disappeared
>>
>>27991727
>You will never fuck Daring Do after a stressful adventure.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 403x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 403x377px
>>27991833
(Why)
>>
>>27991800
Should I repost the unfinished green again to summon our writefriend?
>>
>>27991874
It's worth a shot
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>27991871
Is she real in the afterlife anon?
>>
>>27991906
But anon
(It's us who aren't real)
>>
I wouldn't permit this if she wasn't a real pony.

Mane-i-ac threads not welcome.
>>
>>27991887
The third time's the charm. (Re)repost incoming.
>>
[REPOST]
>The flier nearly took flight as you stared upon it, the rough sands of the badlands being kicked up around you stinging your bear arms as miniscule grains slammed into them
>lucky enough you were prepared, dressed with a bandana around your mouth, and goggles around your eyes to keep the more sensitive and vital parts of yourself protected
>you were anon by the way, Professional, erm… Vagabond
>Not the life you would have chosen no, nor the ones your parents would have, but it was the life fate violently threw you into when you went to sleep one night on earth and woke up the next in Equestria
>Don't ask how you ended up in this god forsaken realm, because honestly you didn't know yourself.
>But hey, what's better than in a land full of magical pastel horses?
>Apparently nothin, but here what's worse, being the only human in a land full of magical pastel horses
>See while the ponies here were mostly understanding of your present situation, it didn't wash away the subconscious uncomfortability of being around a strange bipedal, quote “hairless monkey”
>And why would it, if some strange creature showed up one day and started interjecting itself into anyones life, they would get uncomfortable too
>So you guessed after you figured that integrating into pony society as a human would be next to impossible, despite even the princess of friendship offering to house you (of course as long as you were alright with performing some experiments, which you weren't) you took to the road without so much as a goodbye
>ever since then it's been odd jobs, Short lived runs with groups of more accepting ponies, and if we're being honest here, illegal activities
>Has it been a hard life yes, But has it been a fulfilling life? Well no
>Days on end you would wonder what life was like back on earth, what it might be like to see your parents again, or to be among your own kind again
>>
>>27991938
>slowly over the course of around 12 years, the fiery desires for answers grew larger and larger in your heart as each day past and after each expert in magic said they couldn't do anything to help
>Well that was until one day as you were passing through Dodge City, which sits between the wastelandic Badlands to the south and the untamed Everfree to the south, you found yourself in a saloon that looked exactly like a western stereotype
>inside while you were enjoying a rather well made Hard Cider, you overheard conversation about rumors of a expeditioner and archaeologist preparing for an expedition to find some lost treasure that held incredible magic abilities, and was seeking out those who would be interested in aiding in uncovering it
>The archeologist was unwilling to pay money up front but promised that once the expedition was finished, generous compensation would be granted, to those who survived.
>The archeologist said that those who could find where he had pinned the flier were eligible for the expedition
>trouble is that the archeologist left no location of said flier, expect that it was somewhere in the badlands, no further explanation was provided afterwards
>needless to say this rumor initially caught your attention, but after eavesdropping the entire conversation, it had topped the list of your intentions
>>
File: starwars3.jpg (75KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
starwars3.jpg
75KB, 620x464px
>>27991943
>so after about 2 weeks of searching high and low, asking locals about locations of several job boards, and scathingly reviewing maps, you found an abandoned city, half of which was buried under years of sand buildup
> the fierce winds of countless sandstorms had worn the wood and stone down to gnarled and haunting structures that attempted to stand the test of time but were instead buried by it
>The only thing that seemed untouched mostly by the sands was a tall wooden pole protruding out of the ground and rebelling 6 feet into the sky
>on it was the flier you were presently pondering upon
>it had been handwritten in ink on extremely weathered piece of paper, a knife was jammed through the paper and into the pole, keeping the flier from gliding away in the free winds.
>as The sandstorm slowly approaches you struggle to make out the coordinated that were the only thing actually inked onto the paper besides a date, and time one that was Thursday this week at noon, it was currently Tuesday at 4
>and by the coordinates that the archeologist presumably left, your map says they fall on a point to the east, deep in the hayseed swamp
>You guessed you better get started that way then
>and with that you were off again
>>
>>27991953
>The next day and a half were spent traveling mostly on foot to where the area was stated on the coordinates
>you planned your route of course, so as to hit key locations to refill your water and stock up on food
>Half way through the journey the atmosphere went from Boiling hot unbearably humid, which was objectively worse
>The moisture in the air was like moving through an unseen thick mass that attempted to sapp your every step, and end your journey before it even began
>Slowly, very slowly but surely you pass inch by inch through the thick humidity that only the hayseed swamps held
>with only a couple moments to spare you arrive at the approximate location and upon passing through the thick sheet of bushes surrounding the clearing, you spot 3 other Ponies sitting around a campfire that was newly ablaze and conversing quietly
>they all looked relatively similar, darker coats which were fairly common around the areas surrounding the badlands, and the usual tan on tan archeological attire
>a slight nervousness overcame you, the same one that usually came over you when attempting to converse with ponykind
>it went one of two ways they were either scared, noticeably uncomfortable, and the prior instance was the more frequent scenario
>But At this point you figured it didn't matter much if they were scared or uncomfortable, since your peers were going to have to deal with it
>you weren't passing up on this job
>>
Now we wait for our writefriend.
>>
>>27991833
I got an idea for a green if a writefriend is here.
>Anon somehow stumbles in Equestria and is in the middle of the everfree forest.
>He passes out in exhaustion.
>Daring finds him while heading home after trying to find an artifact and drags Anon to her house.
>She dresses up as A.K Yearling and nurses Anon back to health.
>>
>>27991833
>You will never raid her tomb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_76AaWVQXE
>>
>>27992174
With your scepter.
>"Anon if you keep making puns you're sleeping on the couch."
>>
>>27992206
Then I'd certainly be in Uncharted territory
>>
File: daring do head on the block.jpg (1MB, 3400x1957px) Image search: [Google]
daring do head on the block.jpg
1MB, 3400x1957px
>>
>>27991962
M-Moar please.
>>
File: Daring Do.jpg (133KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Daring Do.jpg
133KB, 900x675px
>>
She's just a Rainbow Dash recolor with a hat!
>>
>>27993594
She's so much more
>>
File: 1422828666607.gif (1MB, 256x229px) Image search: [Google]
1422828666607.gif
1MB, 256x229px
>>27991970
Well since i dont think the sir is comeing back, i mean its been like 2 or 3 threads right?, if any of you would be okay with it i could seize manual control and start writing a little something myself (although i will be taking inspiration from the previous friedno, bless his heart)
Give me a few minutes to scrounge something up
>>
>>27994250
By all means, please donate to the thread.
It gives me more time to proof-read what I just finished.
>>
>>27994250
That's exactly what you should do. if you dare
>>
>>27994250
>The flier nearly took flight as I stared upon it, the rough sands of the badlands being kicked up all around, stinging my bare limbs as miniscule grains slammed into them
>Lucky enough, I was prepared, dressed with a bandana around my muzzle, and goggles around my eyes to keep those more sensitive and vital parts of myself protected
>To the south, a sandstorm was fast approaching likely to hit within the hour, although it didn't matter much, i’d be in and out of there in half the time it would take the little ‘storm’ to hit
>I say, ‘little storm’ because, well compared to what i've been though, it's miniscule, ‘badlands’ they call it, ‘bad’, my ass worst thing out here is the heat, and even that's a slow killer
>Ever been to the Dragon Lands? Yeah there's just as much heat, but add fire breathing dragons to the mix, and what you get is a vacation to your death
>Don't think that's bad? Try Saddle Arabia, They’ve been locked in a 4 way civil war between their 2 extremist religious groups, the nationalists, and the Totalitarian government, for many moons now
>To put it lightly the region is on fire, a much hotter heat than anything you’d feel in a desert, and since everybody basically hates everybody there, travel is as suicidal then a gun to the temple
>What led me to all those areas you ask? Well, let me properly introduce myself
>I'm Silverwing, Professional, well what can I say professional everything, i’m an all around handyman for hire
>It's true that I can basically do any odd jobs you need, plumbing, electricity, hell i’ll even do your taxes
>However, when somebody has such a wide skill set, such as myself, you don't end up doing the easy jobs, high payout leads you to the more dangerous works
>Hence the reason i’ve been to the ends of the world through fire and ice, oh, and dragons.

>>27994353
OG Writefriend?
>>
>>27992018
This sounds interesting.
>>
>>27994547
>OG Writefriend?
Nope. Sorry to take another slice of hope out of the cake.
>>
File: 1421030335617.gif (2MB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
1421030335617.gif
2MB, 550x450px
>>27994580
Eh, well that's alright, I for one am sure the OG himself will show his lovely face sometime or another
So anyway friend, what is it that you're working on? if you dont mind my asking
>>
File: hit_like_a_girl.jpg (99KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
hit_like_a_girl.jpg
99KB, 800x568px
>>27994606
A very short cross-over, in all honesty I rewatched the Indiana series because of the previous thread and felt a little inspired.
Looking back, I'm feeling like it's something that should have been left undone. Whatever helps bump the thread, I guess.
>>
>>27994721
>On my flank is a pair of silver binoculars, making up the image that is your cutie mark, your special talent, well that is attributed to your keen perception
>And it's this perception that led me to be able to pick up new skills as fast as I could read through the manual
>And it was the same perception that led me here, the middle of no man's ‘bad lands’
>I heard by word of muzzle while I was in a bar in dodge city that there was a pony, some sort of archeologist, looking for help finding some sort of artifact
>The riches mentioned were as plentiful as the danger involved; Though this didn't exactly deter me, in fact, I have a natural tendency towards high risk, high rewards.
>The only stipulation that was mentioned was that finding a flier posted somewhere in the Badlands was the only way to be eligible
>You know exactly what I thought about when I heard ‘badlands’? Easy street
>Come on, there's only so many towns ever settled there, and the chances were that this archeologist wasn't looking for somebody who could find a flier in a city that's marked on any old map
>So what did I do? Found a hundred year old manifest of all the towns in Dodge City Records, that led me to find, with some luck i'll admit, the city of Derrington, where the flier resided, on my first try
>The scenery around me wasn't something to put on a brochure though, the town has seen hell and possibly worse from mother nature
>half the buildings were indiscernible from their original form, warped violently by the marauding sands, The other half of the structures? Well, you could say there wasn't another half, they were deep underground, buried by the same sands they were built on, it's an ugly circle of life
>Sticking out like a sore thumb, however, was a towering flagpole, or what seemed to be, at this point I can't tell what half the buildings are supposed to be
>>27994721
Nonsence! I bet what you wrote is great! i for one look foward to reading it
>>
>>27994845
>At this point, what I think was a market, may have been a brothel, or a church, actually, based on what little I know about the culture, it's entirely possible that it was all three, which wouldn't be something necessarily be something to object to
>On the flagpole was a hefty buck knife, wooden handle, sand stained, stainless steel blade stuck directly into the top of a word down piece of cloth that bore the inscription of coordinates, naturally I knew around the area the coords were leading to; South of the Macintosh hills, in the Mysterious South
>’Mysterious South’ Heh, These equestrians were really poets when they named regions huh?
>With the information memorized, i quickly rip the knife from the wooden pillar and let the cloth fall into my palm, there wasn't any reason at this point to let anyone else share the riches
>I can't help but laugh at the thought of hope filled wanna be adventures aimlessly meandering around the desert until they either give up and run home tail between their legs, or dehydration ends their adventure all too early
>But either way it doesn't involve me, and at this point, although the hilarity might linger in my mind for awhile, I have to get a head start to the Coords if I want to make it before the expedition leaves
>>
>>27995001
>An easy two day venture on hoof, akin to a leisurely stroll in the park, at least for me, led me here, right outside a makeshift camp set up in under the thick canopy of jungle lumber that shunned sunlight from entering and illuminating the surrounding areas, as of now the only scarce light radiated from several torches stuck into the ground
>There were 3 tents, the one in the center larger than the two to it's side, from the inside the internal light outlined the shadows of two ponies who seemed to be talking to one another in an animated conversation
>i take a few steps forward, hoping to make enough noise to alert the two of my presence
>Shortly after i pass into the center of the camp, the animated conversation turns to hushed murmurs before a navy blue unicorn slowly exits the tent, levitating a revolver to his side
>”Woah, well howdy there, Quickdraw, wanna put the gun away?”
“Why don't you tell me who are you are first”
>The blue stallion pushes the gun further toward me, reflexively causing me to take a step back
>”What? I find your damn flier and this is welcome i get?”
>After I say that, the stallion takes pause for a second, before quietly laughing and lowering his revolver
“I was beginning to think nobody was going to find that damn flier”
>With the gun off me, I take second to breath and get my bearings back before replying to the stallion
>”Yeah? Well it wasn't exactly keenly hidden, toddler could’ve found it, You're this Archeologist i take it?”
“No, She’s in there”
>The stallion says, motioning his revolver slightly towards the center tent
>>
>>27995274
“She?”
>He nods slightly with a smirk in response to your comment
“I'm Kenavon, sorry for the whole gun thing”
>Kenavon reaches out his hoof gesturing for a shake, and after a moment of criticism, you gesture your hoof out and meet him half way
>”Don't sweat it, i'm just flattered you think i look dangerous enough to hold at gunpoint, Silverwing by the way”
>Kenavon releases you from the hoof shake before motioning you towards the central tent
“Come on, she’ll want to meet the man who actually found her flier”
>Once he starts off you follow close behind before passing through the tents threshold
>Inside the walls were littered with maps and manuscript, right in front of you with back turned stood a tan pegasus with a mane composing of many tones of grey, distinct hat atop her head, and an army green collared shirt
>She quickly snapped her head back upon my entrance and focused her magenta eyes upon mine.
“So you're the guy who found my flier huh?”

Alright guys, Im going out to dinner for awhile, ill start up again once i get back,until then~
>>
>>27995296
>Im going out
Now I come in!
>Daring Do kept low as she snaked her way down the web-filled hall.
”If you’re going to make a bunch of traps, then why wouldn’t you try to keep the place clean?”
>She laughed and brushed more of the webs out of her way.
>Suddenly, she heard voices at the end of the long hall.
”That must be Ahuizotl!”
>Daring quickly rushed to the room at the end of the hall, and peeked into the final chamber of the temple.
>Sure enough, there was Ahuizotl, holding the Idol of the Emerald Wasp!
”That Idol is said to give whoever holds it the power to mind control whomever they want!”
>She looked at who else was with Ahuizotl, and realized his usual henchmen were scattered all over the floor.
>And the culprit was standing right beside him.
>“I don’t think you know this about me, Mr.Ahuizotal, but I’m not a big fan of mind control OR the snakes I had to go through to get here, so hand it over!”
>The sound of a whip cracked through the air, and Do looked at the creature standing up to Ahuizotl.
>It looked like a Minotaur, but its legs were much too small, and its head was so strange!
>”I don’t know what you are, but you will not have this Idol!”
>Well then who better to have it than her?
>Daring flew into the room and snatched it from Ahuizotl!
”I’ll take it off your hands then!”
>Both of them shouted in unison a loud “Hey!” as she flew towards an exit.
>Just then, the whip cracked again, wrapping itself around one of her hind legs!
>“That idol belongs here, undisturbed and left alone!”
>Something that powerful couldn’t be just be left alone, and it wasn’t going to fall into Ahuizotls paws, Daring thought.
>The three fell into each other as she sank to the floor, tumbling and tossing as a fight commenced.
>Ahuizotl quickly grabbed the two other opponents and lifted them up.
>”Enough! Now where is my…”
>>
>>27995410
>Using his tail hand, he scoops up the Idol from the ground, and faces it towards the other creature.
>”Don’t you point that at me!”
>It quickly swatted away the Idol, pointing at it sternly.
>Daring stared at the jewel laced idol, and looked back at the thing in Ahuizotls other hand.
“What are you, anyway? What do you want with the Idol?”
>It squirmed and jerked as Ahuizotl hung them both by their shirts from spikes in the walls of the chamber.
>”I’m Indiana, and does every animal in this place talk?”
>Daring laughed at the name, before joining it in its struggle to escape.
“What kind of name -er!- is Indiana?”
>Ahuizotl turned to the two, and pointed the Idols stinger between them.
>”Who would like to try first?”
>Indiana continued to struggle, while Daring scowled at the stinger as it started to glow a faint green.
>”I believe my old friend Daring Do would like to see the power of the Idol firsthand!”
>He held up the Emerald Wasp to her face, and a zap of green light struck her chin!
>She began to feel strange, but no different.
“Seems like your little Idol doesn’t work any-“
>Her eyes began to fill with green and white swirls, and quickly fell silent as her head hung down and her hat fell.
>Ahuizotl then shifted it to Indiana.
>”Your turn!”
“Oh no you don’t!”
>Indiana quickly lifted a foot to Ahuizotl, kicking the Idol out of his paw and onto the ground.
>Indiana jerked off the spike, and raised his fists.
>Ahuizotl raised his own three fists, using the one on his tail to slap the hat off of Indianas head.
“I can take you on, you damn dirty… Hey, what’s that?”
>Indy slowly pointed at the ground near Ahuizotals foot, making him look down.
>”What’s what?”
>Indy quickly rose up his fist, making a loud *smack!* as it collided with Ahuizotl!
>”How dare you?!”
>Indiana threw another punch, and another, making Ahuizotl stumble backwards.
“I told you, I don’t like mind control!”
>>
File: expand Idong.png (216KB, 441x381px) Image search: [Google]
expand Idong.png
216KB, 441x381px
>>27995425
>Indy threw one final fist into Ahui, finally making him tumble down.
>He turned his attention towards the Idol, and placed it into his bag.
“Kali Ma didn’t take over the world, Owie-zotal won’t either!”
>Ahuizotl weakly lifted a finger, to correct Indy.
>”It’s pronounced-“
>But not before being knocked out by Indiana at the last second.
>He turned his attention to the strung up pony on the wall, and pulled her down.
>Her eyes were still swirling, and Indiana reached for his whip.
“Sorry about this…”
>With a loud *snap!* Indiana lashed at the ponies flank, halting the swirling and returning it to normal.
“Hey! What was that for?”
>”You were out of it. Nothing deserves to be controlled.”
>Daring snatched her hat from the floor, and put it on her head before looking back at the “Indiana”.
“I could have gotten out of it on my own.”
>She scanned the floor, looking for the Idol.
“Did you take it?”
>”No, but I think those guys did.”
>Daring looked down, and saw the henchman had vanished!
“Darn! I better get after them.”
>As Indiana looked for his own hat, he suddenly saw it shoved into his view.
“Thanks for the help, Indiana.”
>Slowly reaching for it, he calmly said “Yeah, don’t mention it.”
“I’m still putting it in my book, though.”
>Daring quickly ran down after the henchmen, leaving Indiana alone with Ahuizotl.
>…
“Book, huh. Why didn’t I think of that? Actually, I could have made a few movies with all the adventures I’ve been on…”
>Indiana looked down at his bag, and wondered what he could do with his new find.
“Now that I think about it, it belongs in a museum.”

And that's that.
>>
>>27996056
>>
>>27996056
>>
File: image.png (181KB, 1024x1065px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181KB, 1024x1065px
What kind of kinky stuff do you think she's into?
>>
File: image.png (615KB, 838x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
615KB, 838x457px
>>27997663
>>
>>27997715
>Tfw she was actually dripping wet during this scene
>>
>>27997715
>”Guess so, I’m Silverwing, you must be the archeologist, Nice to meet ya', sweet cheeks”
>Her expression instantly turns into confusion, as if not exactly grasping what i just said
“Excuse me?”
>I sneak a glance towards Kenavon to my side who has put a hoof over his mouth trying to stifle a slight smirk that crept up his face, before returning my eyes to the expedition leader
>“Well, when i heard about this, expedition, I didn't exactly the leader to be a girl”
>She scoffs violently and her mouth is left agape
“Well, when Pinned up that flier, I expected an adventurer, not a pig, so I guess we’re both disappointed”
>”Never said I was disappointed, now you gonna tell me your name sweetheart”
“Daring, Daring Do”
> She says after ample eye rolling and shortly before nodding over to Kenavon
“I’m sure you met Kenavon, he knows southern unicorn magic better than anyone I know"
>I'm sure I hadn’t heard it all my life these insults would have actually hurt my feelings, but it's about normal to hear them when i meet somebody new, so i don't let it get to me
>”Yes sir, boss”

>>27997715
TopKek
>>
>>27991727
I like the facfic where she gets raped by tentacles.
>>
>>27997865
>Just looking at the three of us, I can't help but feel slightly underwhelmed, as far as numbers in the expedition, I mean we can't possibly be all that’s here
>”So, are we it? Army of 3?”
>It takes Daring a second to connect and get on the same page, but once she does, her answer is swift
“Snow Fleur, and Summer Comet are out gathering supplies, you’ll get to meet them soon”
>”Well i'm looking forward to it, so far we have whiz-kid here, and a hard-ass, with any luck they’ll be just like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum”
>With another look of astonishment albeit this one more serious, daring slowly takes her hat off and places it on the table behind her, before starting me down
“Yeah? You got three seconds to apologize”
>I scoff and smirk her way, making exact eye contact no way i’m gonna apologize, guess i’m just too prideful
“One”
“Daring...”
>Kenavon butts in, trying to de-escalate the hostile situation
“Two”
>>
>>27998183
>”Now hold o-”
>Before I even finish my sentence, and well before I anticipate the number three, a solid force collides with my muzzle and sends me to the ground without a word of warning, causing an array of pain so broad it nearly causes me to shed a few tears
>Bitch just hit me
>I don't even get a chance to get up her hoof is driven into my side as she applies enough pressure to nearly crack a rib, reflexly I let out a throaty groan of pain before meeting her dead in the eyes, this time hers and mine being a lot more agitated
>”You didn't say three”
>I bark at her in an obviously aggressive tone
“Shut up! Let me tell you how this is gonna work, I tell you to do something, you do it, I say move, you move, I say stop, you stop, I say jump what do you say?”
>“You first”
>Although it probably isn't the smartest decision in the current situation, I saw another way to push some buttons and i'd be damned if I didn’t push them
>In response to this daring pushes her hoof a little further into my side, stealing more of what little breath I had left
“If you don't follow the rules, I’ll toss your ass back out into the jungle where you came, you understand”
>After a few seconds pause, I give in and follow up her question
>”I understand”
>I didn't want to say it, but I was dying to get her anvil of a hoof off of me before it broke every damn bone in my ribcage
>It takes a few moments, but slowly I make my way back up to my hooves, grunting in pain all the while
“Sun’s coming up we should get ready to move out”
>Daring starts out the threshold to the outside, presumably to get ready for the trek
“Moving out where”
>She turns back and gets back up in my face, again…
“Hey, what did I just say?”
>>
File: Daring_do_by_tailinr1lol-d5hs77g.png (241KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Daring_do_by_tailinr1lol-d5hs77g.png
241KB, 799x1000px
>>27998201
>Realizing my mistake, I apologize quickly, of course because I don't want another hoof to the rib cage
>“Sorry, I forgot”
>Daring was just about to leave my gaze before I followed up with
>“Just one thing though, Hit me again, and i’ll kill ya’”
>Oddly enough the response I get from this is a playful smile and a one eyebrow raise, as opposed to what I thought would have been another hoof
“Let's move out”
>And with that, daring and Kenavon both exit the text, leaving you there alone, and with a muzzle ablaze with pain
>All in all, wasn't my worst first impression

Alright guys, i'm gonna call it a night there, gonna hang out with some friends, if i'm awake later and feel like writing instead of sleeping, i might continue, if not, ill start again tomorrow
Have a good night all
Cheerio!~
>>
>>27998219
Also, pastebin niggas
http://pastebin.com/2YM6jstk ^;)
>>
Is she more of Indiana Jones or Lara Croft?
>>
>>27992174
>You will never raid her tomb.

You mean raid her womb.
>>
File: Daring_Do delicious_statue.gif (608KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Daring_Do delicious_statue.gif
608KB, 300x200px
>>
>>27991727
She's like a non-shit version of Rainbow Dash.
>>
Great to have some green at last!

>>27995445
I liked it. It's an unlikely crossover but you played it right.

>>27998219
Really interesting start. Looking forward to more.
>>
>>27998201
>Getting dominated by Daring
This is my fetish
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 236x334px
>>
File: image.png (245KB, 828x964px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245KB, 828x964px
>>
File: 1468694819769.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1468694819769.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>28000376
>TFW no QT archeologist explorer gf to cuddle at night.
>>
File: daring do.png (723KB, 724x1000px) Image search: [Google]
daring do.png
723KB, 724x1000px
>>
Page 10
>>
File: large.png (723KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
723KB, 719x1024px
>>27999651
Hey now, i'm glad you think so, and don't worry i have some interesting plans for the narrative.
I literally just woke up, so i'll be getting back on that ASAP
>>27999795
Isnt it all of ours?
>>27997878
Literally which one? Kek,there's like dozens of them
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 640x360px
>>27997715
Daring Do likes being tied up
>>
>>27998432
She's a whoren soft
>>
>>27998219
>They did rush out in such a hurry that they left a certain something on the desk for me to take, and based on the events that just unfolded, it should act as a nice life insurance policy.
>Anyways as i leave the tent and get a glace at the slightly brighter camp outside, two more ponies, stallions by the looks of them, one Pegasus, one earth pony, to which i was glad too see, so far I thought I was going to be the only one.
“Leaving already?”
>The Pegasus questions, while unloading a few bags of oats and berries from his saddlebag and handing them out to Wiz-kid and Daring
>Kenavon steps out from behind daring to further explain
“The sooner we get out there, the sooner we can get this whole thing over with, Fleur did you get enough food for the road?”
>Snow Fleur was the Earth pony, he was grey but had dark brown hair and had a few hoof steps as a cutie mark
“Aye brotha’, what little we could find, we might have to ration wisely until I can find more ”
>His voice was soft spoken and had an accent i can't quite place, possibly being from somewhere up in northern Equestria
>The second pony, the Pegasus, i assume his name is summer comet trotted over, and stared me down curiously
>>
>>28003536
(Forgot the Tripcode...)
“You our number 5?”
>Daring, Ken, and Fleur gaze over, waiting for an answer, and wiping a bit of leftover blood from my lips, I answer
>”Sure am”
>Comet takes a closer look at the wound on my lips, before smiling and glancing over to Daring with a knowing expression
“Trip over your shoe laces?”
>Comet says, referencing the blood seeping from the cut on my lips
>”Something like that”
>He laughs in jest
“Well, i’m just glad someone was willing to scour half the desert to find that damn flier”
>this gives me pause, i guess before now i had assumed everyone here went through the same trial that i had, but apparently it seemed i was the only one
>”Hold up, You're telling me none of you had to find any fliers in the middle of no man's land?”
>The question was mostly so aimed at daring, as it seemed she was the one who set up the whole expedition in the first place, so naturally she's the first to answer
“Thats right”
>I roll my eyes lightly in an agitated manner
>”Well, what the hell was the point?”
“I Called Kenavon here because he's the best with southern magic, Fleur here is the best tracker and hunter I know, and Comet knows everything about the mysterious south, and the Nakrai culture, but with you, well I needed somebody with the perception and skill to could, keep up with me”
>”And you couldn't've have, oh, i don't know, held an interview?”
“It's not something you can find through interview, and plus”
>Daring says with rather flirtatious eyes, taking me off guard
“It wouldn't have been as fun”
>I'm really having a hard time reading Daring, she seemed to be fond of me, despite of course, almost breaking my ribcage a few minutes ago, if anything she was a mystery herself
“We should move out”
>after kenavon says that, we all move out to the south with Daring leading the charge, me right behind, leaving the camp behind for now
>>
>>27993594
Because she's not real. She's just how Rainbow Dash imagines herself in Daring Do's hooves.
>>
>>27998219
It was at this moment that Daring Do decided, that she was gonna have his dick if it's the last thing she does
>>
>>28003549
>The whole group has been walking through the jungle for around 3 hours now, and as we pushed further and further into it, the tree canopy got thinner and thinner untill it was so spase sunlight shone down and provided all the light we needed to continue
>surprisingly we haven't met much trouble, although the south is where many a beast call home, Grizzly Bears, Tigers, and many others roam these parts, and there's one thing they love to eat, ponies
>Although that would be in the forefront of most people's mind at this time, i had something else that was dragging me down
> Now I will shamelessly admit i'm a hardy guy, i can withstand heat, cold, dragons, civil wars, you name it, but i always had one weakness that i couldn't hide, hunger
>So since we haven't eaten yet and we made our way to a wide open meadow i take this as a good place to stop
>so I look to Comet, the Pegasus who had the food in the first place, he took a place next to Kenavon in front of me awhile back, as he and the Whiz were studying the map.
>”Alright wide open space, how’s about we stop to cook something up?”
>Comet just tilts his head back minutely before returning it to it's resting position
“We need to keep moving, It's, too Dangerous to stop here
>”Just for a few minutes”
“We Need to keep moving”
>”I'm not saying we have to stay here all day”
“It's Still too dangerous”
>Now he was starting to annoy me, i mean hang out with a bunch of adventures and you don't expect them to be deterred by danger, but i guess the crowd i'm with are pansies
>“Just stop and cook some damn food!”
>I yell furiously, a yell of which gets the unwanted attention of Comet who turns around and barks right back at me
“If we just stop, There might be a damn Bear nearby ready t-”
>Mid sentence all of us here a noise come from within the brush surrounding the clearing, And we all turn towards it, attempting to deduce what was making the noise
>>
>>28004194

“There's something out in the jungle”
>Fleur says right before the rustling continues
“Something's coming
>Daring starts to say as she backs up while the commotion starts to get louder, and louder, until we hear growling
“Come on, Let's Move!”
>Daring yells and shortly after her and the others run in the opposite direction of the noise, not me though
>I reach my hood into my saddlebag to pick up what Kenavon left behind in the tent, His revolver
“Silver”
>I hear daring yell before Comet stops her and tells her to leave me
>Still standing in the same position I make sure it's loaded before I point the gun downrange and in the direction of the noise
>One
>Two
>Three shots before the creature springs out of the wild, but as it lunges out of the thick brush, the fourth shot has the stopping power to send the tremendous animal to the floor, feet in front of me
>I’ll admit, it caused me to flinch slightly, but while it caused me to flinch, i sent to the ground, it's a fair trade if you ask me
>I just stand there and analyse the animal, it's something i've seen before, but didn't know lived this far south, it had the body of a lion, albeit a very large one, Larger than life wings, and a barbed scorpion tail, a manticore
>It takes a few seconds but eventually the rest of the group reconvened around me, seemingly puzzled to see the animal lay in front of me
“That can't be a manicore”
>The utter confusion in Ken’s voice is well apparently, however in response to his question the other 3 say in unison”
“It's a manticore”
>I will admit, it was puzzling me too, although i don’t care as much as the others in the group
“Manticores don't live in the Jungle though”
>Daring says looking at Comet, the expert of the region
“No, Manticores don't live anywhere near this far south”
>Fleur responds
“This one does
>”Did, It did”
>>
>>28004218
>Trying to move the conversation along, i attempt to end the conversation there, although Daring had her focus somewhere else
“Why did that come from?”
>”Probably Manticore town, how the hell would I know?”
“Not the Manticore; The gun?”
>After she says that everybody looks to my hoof where i’m still holding the firearm, Kenavon is especially interested as he checks his saddlebags, before figuring out i took his weapon
>”Kenny Boy over here left it on the desk in the tent, so I took it.”
>Daring takes another step towards me
“Why didn't you tell us?”
>”Because i thought it would come in handy for me, and guess what, I just shot a manticore”
>I explain, pointing the gun at the manticore in front of darling's face, which in hindsight wasn't the best idea
>Daring, in speed i've never seen, rips the gun from my hoof, and points it right back at me,
“Well it looks like you got your use out of it”
>Before tossing the revolver back to kenavon, Daring coyly winks my way, again defying my expectation to what i thought would happen, which was honestly, a pull of the trigger
>I hadn't noticed in the moment but Fleur actually scouted ahead past the far brush surrounding the meadow, and apparently found something worth seeing
“Guys, You’ll wanna see this”
>Comet and Kenavon start over to the source of the yelling while daring and i are still eye to eye.
“You're good, real good”
>She leans in close to my ear, her warm chest colliding with mine, waking up long asleep butterflies inside of me, and whispers
“But i’m better”
>>
Making Daring Doo a separate character was a mistake. She was supposed to look like Rainbow Dash because it was actually Dash self-inserting herself into the books we was reading.

The irony is that no one has said a thing about their similarities. MAYBE next episode will adress that, but by then, the damage has been done.
>>
>>28004570
Why is Daring Do the only recolor character that gets shit?
>>
File: large (1).png (506KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
506KB, 1280x727px
>>28004233
I think im gonna take a break for a bit, although i updated the pastebin http://pastebin.com/2YM6jstk
>>28004570
I agree with the fact that the recolour was a bad idea, but the separate character thing wasn't the problem also like >>28004578 says, she isnt the only other recolour in the show, yet she gets alot of flak for it...
>>
>>28004233
Dat sexual tension.
Dat LOST reference
>>
Bada bump
>>
>>28005200
>>
Bump for more Daring Do.
>>
>>
File: Daring Do Brianne.jpg (89KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Daring Do Brianne.jpg
89KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>
File: Daring Do Cover.png (425KB, 1502x2033px) Image search: [Google]
Daring Do Cover.png
425KB, 1502x2033px
>>
>>28003857
Anon, you can't live in denial. It's a terrible river.

There was a whole episode about this, where the writer of the Daring Do books, one A.K. Yearling, is actually Daring Do. It's like if J.K. Rowling were actually Hermoine. There was even that great nerdy back and forth between Twilight and Rainbow Dash over whether or not Ahuizotl had all the Rings of Scorchero. It was a funny, cute episode.
>>
File: image.gif (542KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
542KB, 640x360px
>>28010157
>>
>>28010157
>>
>>28003857
Rainbow Dash isn't real.
>>
Wake up people
True adventurers do not give up!
>>
File: daring_do_inspects_a_bait_post.png (163KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
daring_do_inspects_a_bait_post.png
163KB, 1024x671px
>>28012777
I'm sure if they could, they would wake up, but they can't wake up.
You can have this short bit, though.

>This was the last time you ever want to follow Daring on one of her “adventures”.
>It wasn’t nearly as fun as you thought it would be, lying on the jungle floor covered in bruises and cuts.
>”Just hold still, Anon!”
“I’d hold still if this didn’t hurt!”
>”If you hold still it will stop hurting!”
>She tries to stick a band-aid on you and you yelp when she grabs your arm.
“Please, just let me rest for a second Daring.”
>”I hate seeing you all messed up Anon, just let me-“
>You groan as she moves on to your other arm.
>Everywhere ached, arms legs and all.
“Daring, just wait!”
>”Ugh! Is there anywhere you don’t hurt?”
>You frown at her, nearly everywhere hurt!
“Here, I guess.”
>You point at the top of your other hand, and she takes it in her hoof.
>Do plants a short kiss on your hand, before looking back to you.
>”Where else?”
>She quickly looks back down before you can see her blush.
“Here, too.”
>You lift a finger to your nose, and she moves over your chest to get closer.
> And you two boop noses.
>”I-is that it? Can I put the bandage on yet?”
>Deciding to give her a break, you nod.

I don't know where to head, or if I should even continue, up to the thread to decide. It'll be very short, though.
>>
File: image.png (189KB, 843x948px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189KB, 843x948px
But how can Daring Do go on adventures...if she's expecting?
>>
Can we get some comfy green of Anon and Daring patching each other up and cuddle?
>>
>>28013736
Why did this expand my dong so ferociously?
>>
>>28013736
I'm not into this...
I'm not into this...
I'm NOT into this...
>>
Just 24 more hours, keep it alive!
>>
>>28014039
Just give in
Admit that you want a pregnant adventurer wife!
>>
have a bump
>>
>>28017496
>>
>>28004233
Yo! Where'd you go?
>>
>>28017496
>>
>>28013736
>>28016166
What is truly hot about this is how she was knocked up. Bandit gangrape? Tentacle rape plants? One night stand with random stallion in an inn somewhere?

So hot.
>>
>>28020636
I thought it was us, her loving husband?
(Or maybe Ahuizotl)
>>
File: 1435765124492.gif (1MB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1435765124492.gif
1MB, 500x369px
>>28019649
I'm here, sorry about that two day leave, went out with some friends last night, and let's just leave it at, I didn't come home alone...
Either way, ill try and update the story a few times tonight, although don't expect a shitton because I don't have it in me to be honest haha
>>
>>28021181
Writefriend is getting laid
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here, masturbating
>>
File: the_gorge_by_makkon-d6pivom.jpg (181KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
the_gorge_by_makkon-d6pivom.jpg
181KB, 1191x670px
>>28004233
>It wasn't long after that rather odd exchange Daring and I pass through the thick brush that divided us from the rest of the group
>On the other side of it was a massive, mile wide, hundred mile long, and 2 mile deep shale gorge that seemed to tear the land in two leaving nothing but the void in the middle
>Kenavon and Fleur were gazing over the edge of the sheer drop while Comet was hovering just over the edge looking straight down in the same direction
>Daring and I take a spot next to kenavon and join in the gaze trying to figure out just what it was they were all so mesmerized by
“Fleur, what do we got?”
>Daring asks while still scanning the sheer cliffs below
“Down to your left just an inch, about 200 feet down, look for a glimmer of light”
>It takes a few seconds for us both but we eventually spot what seems to be a diversion in the pattern of rock, where the rough shale cliff turns to what seems to be a smooth stone wall, a glimmer of sunlight seemingly reflecting off a piece of glass
“That our Bunker?”
>Daring questions before moving farther away from the cliffside and taking off her duel saddlebags
“Aye, Straight out of The Alicorn War era”
>An Alicorn Bunker? I guess it's not an odd place to hide an ancient artifact, I guess I was just expecting some sort of temple or ancient vault build by the same civilization that made the artifact, not a bunker previously inhabited by a bunch racist elitist, religious extremists
>>
>>28021797
>”So this bunker, that where we’ll find this artifact?”
>Without even looking towards me, Daring just pulls out 3 ropes cords of thick rope
“Not exactly, but this is where we’ll find our map leading to it”
>”We came out all this way for a map, you're meaning to tell me we don't even know where this artifact is?”
“Nobody does, rumor has it that an alicorn research team during the war were tasked with finding the Mages Core, in hopes of using it to give power their entire civilization”
>”So what? How can this, Mages Core can power a civilization?”
>Comet Hovers over to your position, away from the cliff to explain
“The Solstice sisters, two incredibly powerful mages from the Nakrai tribe, found a way to transfer all of their magic into one capsule, the mages core, The sisters perished almost immediately after it's creation, but the core itself continued to provide power to their tribe untill equestrian settlers drove them out, the mages core vanished from existence, untill the alicorns started picking up strange magical readings from somewhere in the south”
>”So what’s the plan? We just find this artifact and sell it to the highest bidder?”
>It was Kenavons turn to butt into the conversation.
“Do you know what a price we could fetch, ponies from here to the Crystal Empire will be lining up to buy it”
>it wasn't my first reaction usually to feel morally obligated to object to something that's well out of the grey area, hell half the time it was me doing more immoral things than others but this is a little ridiculous
>”And i gave you guys your gun back?”
“I Took it back, and what? You got a better plan?”
>Daring says, shortly after unrolling the cords of rope
>”Better than trying to sell unlimited power to some crazy guy who can use it take over the world? Hell no, that's the best plan i've ever heard”
>>
File: image.png (697KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
697KB, 1024x768px
Just so you all know
The new episode is on Netflix right now
>>
>>28021971
Holy shit. How is it?
>>
File: image.png (569KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
569KB, 1024x768px
>>28021985
Delicious shitting on fans who quit watching after season 3
>>
>>28022006
No fucking way. The butt hurt will be delicious.
Also does Dash have a crush on the guy?
>>
File: image.png (494KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
494KB, 1024x768px
>>28022020
No. They were getting along until he mentioned that he quit reading after the third Daring Do book.
"I'm not saying those books don't exist, im saying that I refuse to acknowledge them"
There will be a shitstorm tomorrow
>>
File: image.png (530KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
530KB, 1024x768px
Oh my god this is way sexier than it should be.
DAT FLANK
>>
File: image.png (633KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
633KB, 1024x768px
Aaaaaand that's a body pillow. Body pillows are canon
>>
>>28022043
>You will never make love to it.
>>
What can I say about Quibble Pants? He's Anon. He's a canon Anon.
>>
File: image.png (436KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 1024x768px
And they just took a jab at LittleshyFiM
>>
File: 1469865190634.png (1MB, 1535x837px) Image search: [Google]
1469865190634.png
1MB, 1535x837px
>"And this is my rape dungeon."
>>
>>28022129
>>
>>28022129
More like:
>"You see this? This my bitch, nigga"
>>
So I've finished it, what do I think? It's friggin hilarious and the crap storm this episode is gonna cause will be even funnier.
Basically, Quibble represents the mlp fan who only likes the first two seasons, and treats everything else as non canon. Rainbow Dash represents the mlp fan who likes everything that comes out of mlp.
>>
File: IMG_20150525_142045_3139.jpg (91KB, 511x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150525_142045_3139.jpg
91KB, 511x649px
>>28022175
I just finished it too, and holy shit, that was easily the most fun time ive had watching a tv show episode in a long time. The convention was gold from the fangirling out by RD to the Body pillow segment. Quibble was a fucking perfectly written savage critic in the funniest way in the episode (the credit scene had me in tears), ill admit the time in the temple he was talking about the cliches and coincidences in daring do books made me feel self concious about what im writing. the hints and jabs at fans who stopped watching after the twilicorn incident were layed on rather thick but oddly enough it worked great. honestly could've used slightly more daring in it, but all in all it was easily a 9-10/10 just for how sarcastic and fun the ep was. Honestly im glad they brought daring back again ( i can only hope that do the same for coloratura, my waifu, although its unlikely becuase god says we cant have nice things)
>>
>>28022448
My favorite part was the butt shot
>>28022043
That is literally the perfect ass
>>
>>28022465
Shamelessly pandering to the older viewers with gratious ass shots?
Im okay with that, and i am not okay with that
>>
File: image.gif (628KB, 260x135px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
628KB, 260x135px
>>28022491
>not okay with that
HERESY
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>28022491
Just for that comment, I'm not going to share my Daring Do bondage pillow with you
>>
>>28022510
>>28022540
(Shameless) DAMAGE CONTROL INCOMING
I ususally hate when shows pander blatently to viewers so im not okay with it
but when the pandering includeds shows of that majesric flank, i cant help but be okay with the pandering, and i am not okay with pandering, but im okay with it, and i am not okay with that...
holy shit i just confused myself, i just want the bondage pillow senpai...
>>
>>28022569
Give us more delicious green and I'll think about it
>>
>>28022569
I'll give it to you for 60 bits.
>>
File: image.png (596KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596KB, 1024x768px
This is the face of someone who's looked into the void and saw the end.
>>
File: 1469872759849.png (374KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469872759849.png
374KB, 1024x768px
>>28022588
“Give it a rest silver, you signed up for this, if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out”
>He did have a point, i mean i'm really just here to get paid at this point, and if this, ‘mages core’ is going to get a buyer with as much money as this thing is worth, well hell maybe i can finally take my well deserved retirement”
>”Alright Dr. Sunshine, don't take it personally, let's just get get down there”
>Without a single word of warning Kenavon uses his magic to throw a rope over me and tighten it at the waist, all the while holding the other end of it with his magic as well.
>And ill admit it's the first time i’ve been tied up and not been in a, well, very different situation
>Soon after the rope is tightened to Kenavons liking, liking of which had the rope tighter than is anywhere near the realm of comfortable, because yeah, i didn't want to breath anyways
>”Easy Jackass”
>After Daring, Comet, and Fleur have their ropes tightened, Daring Nods to Kenny boy, presumably to grab hold of all the ropes with his magic, as that's what he does right after the nod
>Daring then Adeptly walks up to me with an evil look on her face, i mean downright malicious, until she's a breath away
“Wanna get there so fast?, take the lead.”

>>28022612
40...?

>>28022619
Pic Related
>>
>>28022757
>Next thing i know im falling over the edge after a force filled push from a smiling daring
>The wall that i slammed into side first wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing i’ve ever felt, but what was worse was the sheer drop that caused my heart to jump into my throat and my whole body to go into a state of paralyzing vertigo
“How’s the view down there Silver?”
>Kenavon, the stallion who had my whole life in the grip of his magic yells with a hint of laughter from the top of the cliff, 20 feet away
>”Go To Hell Doc”
>Obviously that wasn't the smartest move because the next ten feet down were spent in freefall for me, until Kenavon decided he wanted to hold the rope again
>Ill be honest i screamed
>like a girl
>Daring, Fleur, and comet are all gracefully lowered down by Kenavon, landing softly on all four hooves, and seemingly working off the last few giggles of a laughing fit
“What? Afraid of heights big guy?”
>Daring says with a wink, before taking her first few vertical steps toward the bunker 200 feet below us
>>
>>28022764
Forgot trip because its 4 am
>>
File: 1468562459078.png (548KB, 834x499px) Image search: [Google]
1468562459078.png
548KB, 834x499px
>>28013736
She's going to drop her newborn baby into a lake of piranha which are going to voraciously devour it in a bubbly mess, right in front of mumma.
>>
>>28022802
Well, your mind must be just a bundle of sunshine huh?
>>
I need a new good daring do wallpaper guys.
>>
>>28023864
>>
>>28025227
Probably >>27999651 is my favorite, but this one is pretty good too.
>>
>>28025227
>>28022043
>>
File: image.png (353KB, 430x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
353KB, 430x524px
>You will never own one
>>
>>28028773

You can have them custom printed for pretty cheap you know.
>>
>>28028773
Damn, they even have those people in equestria, this show is getting pretty fucking deep
>>
File: AAAA.png (577KB, 1246x657px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.png
577KB, 1246x657px
>>
File: image.png (149KB, 514x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 514x258px
>rape
>>
>>28028773
Just buy it!
>>
Page 10
>>
>>27991727
I'd like her more if she didn't have Rainbow's mane style, it worked in her first appearance when Rainbow Dash was inserting herself into the story but they should have changed it when she revealed herself as a real pony.
>>
>>28022060
In a week, that daki is going to be stained with dried semen.
>>
File: daringundressing.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
daringundressing.gif
3MB, 640x360px
It's a good thing Daring was wearing her usual outfit under her AK dress, otherwise I don't know if this would have been allowed.
>>
File: CahoFhdUYAAbAKA.jpg (232KB, 1600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
CahoFhdUYAAbAKA.jpg
232KB, 1600x1800px
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 226x250px
>>28034598
We can still see dat flank
Dat perfect, nude flank
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28037205
>>
>>28037205
>>
>>28034598
Is it wrong that this moment always makes me harder than diamonds?
>>
>>28038752
By our standards, no.
>>
>>28040133
>>
I storytimed the Daring Do adventure book trilogy over here an hour or so ago if any of you would like to read that.
>>28038816
>>
>>28040133
>>
Would Daring Do allow you to cum inside her?
>>
>>28042145

Would you dare to do Daring Do?
>>
File: image.png (716KB, 4736x4341px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
716KB, 4736x4341px
>>28042238
I would
>>
File: image.png (358KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358KB, 1280x720px
Do you think that Daring Do secretly likes being captured? That being the strong independent adventuring made gets boring to her, and that she secretly longs to be tied up and dominated by one of her enemies?
>>
>>27992018
WRITEFAG! WE NEED A WRITEFAG OVER HERE!
>>
>>28042262
Escaping from death-traps is difficult enough on its own, imagine how much trouble she'd have if she was constantly getting distracted by how good the bindings felt and how much the whole thing turned her on. On top of that, she'd have to make sure not to let any of her enemies notice her fantasizing while she was captured.

She'd want to avoid getting caught so she could get the treasure and go home safe, but at the same time, she'd be constantly tempted to let it happen in hopes that just this once, the villain would feel like doing something more interesting with her while she was helpless.

The life of an adventurer is never easy.
>>
File: image.png (130KB, 422x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 422x306px
>>28042324
>She can't escape without revealing the mare juice dripping down her legs
>>
File: 1426443180785.png (532KB, 744x734px) Image search: [Google]
1426443180785.png
532KB, 744x734px
>>28042262
Would be difficult to adventure if you're constantly foaming at the gash.
>>
>>28042336
And then one day, she's caught in such a way that she truly can't work out how to escape. No Rainbow Dash around to get her out of trouble, no sudden stroke of luck to break her bonds.

She doesn't know whether to be excited or terrified.
>>
>>28042345
Not really, Indiana Jones can do both
>>
>>28042372
>"Do your worst Ahuizotl...I mean it"
>>
>>28042392
Nah, Daring is smart enough to keep looking for a means of escape. She starts trying to talk her way out of it, to trick her captors into doing something stupid like they always do when they're winning.

Not only do they not listen, they shove a gag in her mouth.

At this point she can barely hide her arousal.
>>
>>28042379
Indiana doesn't have a gash
>>
>>28042424
>She tries to cross her legs to hide the wetness
>>
>>28042430
"Part time"
>>
>>28042431
All she can really do is squirm around and mumble, which isn't doing a thing to hide the blush on her face or the growing wet patch on the floor beneath her. No doubt she'll find a way to get loose and save the day later, but that's at least a few hours away, and until then, who knows what might happen while she's bound and gagged in the company of a few less than friendly stallions?
She'll just have to wait and see.

After that day, Daring Do decided her adventuring outfit should include pants.
>>
>>28022043
>>28042477
Pants? Where she's going, she doesn't need pants
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 5000x7930px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 5000x7930px
>>
Where's that lazy writer?
>>
>>28044739
>>
>>27997715
>drowning fetish
>>
>>28045871
No, she has a fetish for being captured and tied up, completely vulnerable
>>
>>28044739
Lazy? well, erm, maybe.
I was at the beach a few days, ill have some updates today dont worry!
>>
>>28046012
K
>>
The rest of you can post too, you know.
Get me pics of Daring caught being lewd
>>
>>28045894
>>
>>28044739
>>
>>28046012
So where is it?
>>
Would Daring say yes if I proposed to her?
>>
>>28049882
>>
>>28049882
>>
>>28052666
>Daring
>666=Devil
Daring Do is Daredevil!
>>
Do bump
>>
>>28053561
>>
>>28053561
>>
>>28046012
>It Wasn't easy, in fact the strain placed upon the spire protruding from my cranium due to magically hauling no less than a few hundred pounds of pony from ropes using nothing but magical prowess and sheer willpower, was far out of the realm of comfort for me
>Still, it's not exactly the most opportune time to up and take a nice leisurely break
>While i peak over the edge, i count steps in an attempt to take my mind of the migraine that flares up higher as I lower the rope.
>one step, ten, one hundred, until the pack seemed to be dangling within the same vicinity of the bunker below
>Now i'm not one to brag, nor am i the one to lie, so trust me when i say, magically, i can do many things very well, much more than even those unicorns hardened by years of intensive study
>Having that said and in mind, i am no match for the unseen force that seemingly put an extra thousand pounds to my already hefty burden
>As if the group, Daring, Fleur, Comet, and Silver were suddenly grabbed and pulled violently into the depths of the vault, by the force of nothing less than an ursa minor
>It doesn't take long before the magnitude of the strain becomes unbearable and having no choice in the matter, i have to relieve my magical grip on the ropes, all four of them
>My stomach turned and my whole self went absolutely numb as i imagined and tangibly felt the weight of 4 souls on my conscious; a weight much heavier than that of the ropes
>Reluctantly , i knew i had to shake off the paralysis in order to peer over the edge and determine for absolutely certain that nopony was hanging from the nonsensible tree branch
>Dead quiet, Dead still, Dead absent of anypony
>“Dammit!”
>A scream leaves my mouth from the top of my lungs in a fit of absolute despair fueled frustration
>>28049882
Fucking sorry m8, sleep got the best of me
>>
>>28055002
>Just as i'm about to go into a state of rage a light suddenly comes from 200 feet below, from the bunker
>It's like a flashlight, a powerful one that pointed vertically towards me and met where where my eyes were
>Lasting 3 short seconds before just as suddenly as it came, it retreated back into the bunker where it originated
>within a few seconds the hope that possibly my friends made it into the vault and are still alive became all the more factual
>Every part of me that was previously ablaze with the inferno of frustration was extinguished by the rapids of ideas.
>I start pacing, using my front left hoof to tap my head, all the while having the staunch and visible ‘think, think, think’ mentality
>Then suddenly an idea arose, I'll be honest, it was a personally unpopular and radical idea that i’m not sure i could pull off, because i'm not sure it had ever been done before
>It took a heavy amount of self convincing,, but eventually i realized if there was a 1% chance Daring was alive, this was something i had to do
>i've been on around a dozen expeditions with daring, coming to know, and honestly love her, and i'll be damned if i'm not there for her as she was there for me
>I reach into my saddle bag and levitate another cord of rope, and using the same technique as i did the others, tie it around my torso,
>>
>>28055002
>Everything except my confidence was in order as I carefully trudged to the edge of the gorge
>The few moments of pause, i gave myself were all the more justified as i forced myself over the vertical cliff
>My stomach,heart,lungs,and throat because instantaneously indistinguishable from one another as the sheer speed and force of the plumet pulled them together
>My eyes seldom left the walls of the bunker though the few seconds; felt years,of my terminal velocity drop
>one foot, ten, one hundred, until the i seemed to be within the same vicinity of the bunker
>Every single ounce of willpower was in use as I used my magic to grasp the rope and stop it, and by omission myself in its tracks
>The sudden stop left me momentarily suspended midair before the pendulum like force threw me through a window that was on the frontal wall of the bunker, shattering it and sending me to the floor on the inside
>>
>>28055023
ouch
>>
>>27991871
Fuckin' alternate color Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>28056008
No, Rainbow Dash is alternate color Daring Do
>>
>>28056661
Wait what
>>
File: daring do swings in.gif (413KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
daring do swings in.gif
413KB, 700x700px
>>
>>28058085

Cute. You think she'd just fly, though. Except in that episode where she had a busted wing.
>>
>>28057530
You heard me
>>
File: maud-depressed.gif (411KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
maud-depressed.gif
411KB, 380x380px
>>28058878

But it's text. I can't hear text.
>>
>>28059052
I can only hear the sound of silence
>>
File: 1435025497820.jpg (845KB, 4800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1435025497820.jpg
845KB, 4800x2700px
>>
>>
File: 1435038366522.gif (14KB, 124x82px) Image search: [Google]
1435038366522.gif
14KB, 124x82px
>>
>>
File: 1386433293699.gif (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1386433293699.gif
115KB, 500x500px
>>
>>27991727
Fucking degenerates
http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/85071400
>>
>>28062814

Kill yourself Barneyfag.
>>
File: daring do - maybe.jpg (124KB, 1078x741px) Image search: [Google]
daring do - maybe.jpg
124KB, 1078x741px
>>28062814
Holy shit I couldn't even tell it was a humanized Daring Do
>>
>>28063451

Barneyfag posts most of that shit himself just so he has something to get mad about.
>>
>>28063574
It would be cool if he drew it all himself too
>>
>>28063451
Life is like a hurricane
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.