[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/moon/-day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 251

File: crashlanding.png (656KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
crashlanding.png
656KB, 1024x768px
Space Edition

Previous thread: >>27922765
Story archive: http://pastebin.com/He5X50m6
>>
Was thinking you fags had skipped a week like us.
>>
File: 1452667324798.jpg (2MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1452667324798.jpg
2MB, 1754x1240px
>>27988272
I am here for luna moona
>>
File: 1463727301028.png (320KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
1463727301028.png
320KB, 900x677px
Let's get this thread going with some socks!
>>
I started reading a green about anon going to explore the sea with luna recently and i forgot where i read it. It's pretty recent and I think it was from a certain thread. The guy even made a map n shit. Someone care to redirect me?
>>
File: tis a place of joy.gif (644KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tis a place of joy.gif
644KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>27988956
I think it's in the pastebin. Under Mare Incognitum, if it's the one I'm thinking of.
>>
File: 1446587585354.png (2MB, 2432x2216px) Image search: [Google]
1446587585354.png
2MB, 2432x2216px
>>27988938
Here's some more socks.

One of the things I like best about Luna is that she's equally good as the Adventure Princess, and as the comfiest mare.
>>
Just chilin nude with my Luna plush. What a perfect night. Shame the temperature will shoot up to triple digits before noon.
>>
File: 1469317617381.png (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469317617381.png
140KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1441004767433.jpg (89KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1441004767433.jpg
89KB, 512x512px
Taking requests for quick shorts. I need to practice my Luna, since I've only written for /sun/ so far. I'll pick what I like and see what I can combine.
>>
File: 1469277590365.png (556KB, 1004x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1469277590365.png
556KB, 1004x1088px
>>27990005
Luna and celestia having breakfast in the morning. Luna is on her period, grumpy and celestia is mothering her in the most embarrassing ways.
>>
are there any green of aunt luna and anon's kid?
>>
File: 1404936868242.jpg (97KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1404936868242.jpg
97KB, 894x894px
>>
File: 1463754443536.png (235KB, 1037x770px) Image search: [Google]
1463754443536.png
235KB, 1037x770px
>>27989544
>>
>>27990005
If you want something that isn't obvious fetish material just write her trying to interact with the staff without letting all her old laws and mannerism get in the way.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x1536px
>>27988272

Do you think Luna would speakin Old or Modern English if you ever got to Equestria?
>>
File: 1418298383808.png (889KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1418298383808.png
889KB, 720x960px
>>
Be posting green later guise
>>
>>27991163
>>
File: 15-19-52-large.jpg (186KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15-19-52-large.jpg
186KB, 1024x1024px
>>27988272
>>
File: aeiou.png (87KB, 1000x5255px) Image search: [Google]
aeiou.png
87KB, 1000x5255px
>>27991485
>>
>>27989367
>Not "It's a place to park your lunas"
C'mon anon, I thought we already went over this
>>
>>27992374
>>
File: 1461954472144.png (545KB, 1024x832px) Image search: [Google]
1461954472144.png
545KB, 1024x832px
>>
>>27992826
Why did you post that. Now someone will post the abuse one.
>>
>>27991163

>By the light of the moon
>In the middle of the castle garden
>A lone silvery light shines upon a figure
>There lays a silent old Princess
>An azure colored coat that compliments the sky on a clear summer's day
>On the grassy ground she rest as she envisages about the past
>The memories that makes her happy and the memories that makes her sad
>The days she spent with her loved ones
>The days she lost her loved ones
>The days she spent with him
>The days she went to his funeral
>The only one that stayed with her on those gloomy days is her dear sister
>But when she closes her eyes, she sees them
>Gathered around a round table are all of her friends, the ones that are alive and the ones that lived
>Their faces gleaming with happiness, laughters are shared, stories told and cups raised
>In that small moment, she smiles, knowing that her loved ones are all delighted, wherever they are
>In those dreams she spends her time with him
>Anonymous was him but he always asked to be called Anon
>As she walks to him, the dream blurs into nothingness, the once cheerful dream...ends
>As she wakes up, tears start streaming on her face
>"Is this the price of Immortality?" she asks
>But there is no one to answer that, not even her sister
>There she stood, the light of the moon shining upon her visage
>The light reveals a regal looking mare alicorn
>Azure covers her body
>Her mane, ethereal yet has a color of saphire blue, in there are glimmering stars
>Old yet wise cyan eyes looking at the moon she raised herself
>Her name?
>Luna, Princess Luna is her name
>>
>>27992425
Enough with your forced memes already.
>>
File: 1460322074404.jpg (1MB, 3000x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1460322074404.jpg
1MB, 3000x1856px
>>27988533
Poor /sun/
>>
>>27993220
>>
>>27993777
>>
I'll post my update to Changing Lanes I finished a few days ago.

>While you knew something was being kept from Anonymous, the thought that Luna could have lost it and become... well, you, once again never crossed your mind.
>You suppose it only further cements that she and you are merely halves of a whole, rather than distinctly separate entities.
>As reality fades away into the familiar embrace of the star-studded dream realm, you exhale deeply, just relishing the serene, peaceful quiet.
>Just as you let your mind drift, a disturbance within the air causes you to refocus.
>Such an occurrence is quite normal, as it usually signifies somepony is having a nightmare of some sort.
>It is how Luna can sense when somepony is in need of her assistance, as keeper of the dream world.
>You have always been able to sense those same calls as well.
>What is unusual tonight is this disturbance in the calm void seems to be beckoning to you specifically.
>Not unlike a terrible case of poison ivy, such a focused outcry will be nearly impossible to ignore, as you glide in the direction of the swirling air.
>The closer you get, the more severe and focused is the sensation, as a door gradually comes into view.
>While most doors that lead to a pony's dream have their personal mark upon them, this door is strangely absent of identity.
>Suspicious, you glance around, half expecting to see either Anon or Luna screwing with you.
>They are the only two capable of manipulating this endless realm, aside from you.
>But nopony is in sight, it truly is just you.
>Even if they were hiding, you would be able to sense them.
>For a time, you stand at the foot of the featureless black door, unsure what could be on the other side.
>Then again, nothing can harm you in the dream world, so why are you hesitant?
>Pushing your nagging anxiety aside, you crack open the door, and step inside.
>To your surprise, there looks to be literally nothing within this place.
>>
>>27994403

>An endless black sea is all that greets your eyes as the door behind you slowly swings closed.
>Gradually, the blank slate surrounding you begins to shift and lighten just a bit, revealing a dark, overgrown forest.
>Yet the trees and underbrush are eerily silent, devoid of the sounds of wildlife.
>Taking a few steps, your eyes slowly adjust to the darkness, still finding no sign of anypony.
>Normally when you step into somepony's dream, you can catch sight of them almost instantly.
>So what the hay is this place?
>Without warning, a bright flash of blue flame circles you, making you instinctively jump.
>"The mouse finally finds the trap. Took long enough."
>The voice seems to come from every direction, echoing around you.
>Looking down, you see archaic sigils burned into the ground, glowing with a soft light.
>It's been a long time wince you've seen this pattern, but you know what it is.
>A binding spell, albeit a very poorly made one.
>Rather than feeling chained down to the ground like a proper spell would do, you feel only a slight tug at your form, pleading with you to stay.
>But curiosity gets the best of you, so you play along for now to find out just what is going on here.
"Well, I'm here now. If you want me here so bad, why don't you show yourself?" you bark in irritation.
>The trees ahead of you part, as a figure makes its way towards you, while the flames die down just a bit so you can get a better look at you "captor".
>Before the pony makes it to you, you connect her tall, slender form with the voice you heard.
>Chrysalis.
>Focusing, you shift the treetops above you away, letting a full moon shine down and illuminate the area.
>Chrysalis flinches a bit, no doubt surprised that you can still modify her dreams.
"This 'trap' is like tying floss around the neck of a manticore," you gloat. "You're playing with one of the big ponies now, Chrysalis."
>"So I see," she say, stopping at the fiery line between the two of you.
>>
>>27994410

>Chrysalis's luminescent eyes study you, as she remains silent for a time.
"Well, you summoned me. What the hay do you want?" you grumble, growing impatient.
>"You certainly aren't in a very cheery mood tonight, Nightmare Moon," Chrysalis says with a smug grin. "Or do you go by 'Anonymous' now?"
>You aren't exactly surprised to hear she knows the truth about this whole mess, considering she probably does have a lot of spies within Canterlot's gates.
>Your lack of surprise does seem to catch Chrysalis off-guard, but she again remains silent.
"So you know how Anonymous wiped the floor with you, congratulations on figuring it out. Is that all you need?"
>Your response gets a chuckle from the changeling queen as she begins to pace around you.
>"Considering I am still alive and well, I would not consider Anonymous beat me. Merely caught me out," she says, slightly irritated as her smirk turns into a scowl.
"Spin it however you want, I don't care. I suppose that cockroach you sent today was merely 'caught out' as well?"
>"Not one of my brighter children, I suppose," Chrysalis says, devoid of emotion. "No matter, there's plenty more of my offspring that have replaced guards in Canterlot. Just waiting."
"Why would you tell me this if you know I'm bunked with Anonymous?" you ask, confused.
>"I want to offer you a deal, Nightmare," Chrysalis coos.
"A deal. What in Equestria could you possibly offer me?" you ask, chuckling at the absurdity of this conversation.
>"How about a body to call your own?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.
>You're waiting for the punchline as you instantly silence yourself.
>However, Chrysalis just sits there, waiting for an answer.
>She's actually serious about this? How is it even possible?
"Humor me," you respond, causing Chryssy's eyes to light up.
>>
>>27994416

>"I thought that might pique your interest," she says, practically gloating. "All you need to do is lead me to Anonymous, or lead him to me. Once I drain him of all that he's worth, you get what's left."
>Normally, you would be all for the idea.
>But instead of enthusiasm, your stomach drops, a wave of nausea washing over you at the thought.
>Where is this feeling coming from?
>Nevertheless, you push your thoughts aside, seeing an opportunity to unravel Chrysalis's plan.
"You're going to have to be more specific that that, Chrysalis. What exactly are you going for, and what do you mean I 'get what's left?'"
>Chrysalis's initial response is to grin, a light chuckle emanating from her.
>"You don't actually expect me to just come out and tell you, right? Even if you were to eagerly accept my proposition, I'm not that stupid."
"One can hope," you mumble. "Why are you so keen on taking my power? and ho do you expect to do that?"
>Chrysalis stops smiling, her face turning very grim and serious.
>"Unlike your princesses, I do not have the fortune of eternal life, nor impeccable health. As much as I hate to admit it, your owner seems to have done something irreparable to me in our first meeting," she says, her voice increasingly somber. "But now, I see Luna's little mistake has led to some.... interesting side effects that greatly interest me. But that is enough answers for you."
>At this point, you tire of the changeling queen's presence, focusing your mind as a violin appears beside her, playing a somber tune.
"I care little about your sob story, Chryssy," you announce, as she glares at your abrupt interruption and your musical interlude. "If you think I would even consider helping you, you're even more deperate and idiotic that anypony could imagine."
>Chrysalis growls in anger, but otherwise gives no retort.
>Seeing a chance to prove a point, you raise a hoof and slowly step beyond the lines of the trap Chrysalis had created for you.
>>
>>27994420

>Her eyes go wide as she looks at her trap, then you.
"Seems somepony needs to work on her spellwork," you taunt with a smirk, turning your gaze downward. "Your sigils are quite sloppy, at best."
>"It doesn't matter, you can't harm me in a dream, anyways," Chrysalis replies, though her voice betrays her uneasiness.
>Once again you raise your head, glaring at her intently as an idea forms.
>As you focus your energy, you shift the form Chrysalis sees before her, your alicorn form twisting and growing at a prodigious rate.
>While in reality you are still unchanged, what Chrysalis sees before her is a massive dragon-like creature with your coloring and markings.
>What bravery she had feigned before instantly disappears, as the creature looks down at her cowering form with a grin.
"Sweet nightmares, Chryssy."

>For the first time in a long time, you feel nervous as you come across the portal to Princess Celestia's dream.
>Last time you met did not go so well, though you admittedly had a lot on your mind you wished to release.
>Now, as you prepare to face her again, you pause a second to alter your visage, your trademark blue armor fading away to nothing.
>Your mane droops down in front of your face, the alien feeling causing you to flinch before you brush it aside
>It feels strange being without your armor and helmet, but if it helps to avoid confrontation, it is worth it.
>With a deep breath, you step through the symbolic doorway, the bright flash of light enveloping you.
>As Celestia's dream slowly forms, you find yourself having to squint as the sun hangs brightly in the sky.
>Underhoof, the silky touch of warm sand greets, as the sound of lightly lapping water fills your ears.
>After what seems like an eternity, your eyes finally adjust to the blinding daylight, as you scan the tropical scenery for any sign of the white alicorn.
>>
>>27994431

>You only hope you find her before she spies you, a difficult task considering your pitch black coat stands out in this colorful backdrop.
>Cautiously, you make your way along the beach, pausing from time to time to scan the area before continuing onward.
>The few palm trees and sparse patches of grass sway in the salty sea breeze, the movement a rather unneeded distraction.
>After a short time, you see somepony laying on the beach off in the distance.
>As you close in, you recognize the billowing bright mane of Celestia, apparently taking a nap upon the sandy dunes, shaded by an umbrella.
>Dreaming about taking a nap, that's a new one.
>Luck is on your side, as you manage to reach the snoozing princess without alerting her.
>In fact, she is still asleep.
"Celestia," you quietly call, nudging her gingerly with a hoof to wake her up.
>As she slowly stirs, you take a step back, briefly considering a hasty retreat from her dream.
>Instead, you resolve to see this through, even though this is a stupid idea.
>Celestia's relaxed smile instantly turns to a look of shock as her eyes focus.
>"Nightmare Moon?!" she cries in surprise, quickly rising to her hooves and taking a defensive stance with her head lowered.
"Calm down, I'm not here to fight," you tell her, taking another step back. "I just want to talk, so relax."
>"I am calm. What do you want to talk about?" Celestia barks, tensely focused on you.
"If this is you relaxed, I'd hate to see what you look like when you are stressed out," you quip.
>Celestia remains silent, not budging an inch.
"Look, I'm here to talk about our little changeling issue," you sigh. "More specifically, Chrysalis, considering I just finished talking with her."
>"You did WHAT?" Celestia shouts, snapping upright in disbelief.
>>
>>27994441

"That idiotic cockroach decided it was a good idea to summon me. What I'm trying to get at is that she knows everything about Anon. She knows I'm the reason for his power, she knows how it all happened. More importantly, she knows all of this because the Canterlot Royal Guard is basically composed of changelings."
>Celestia stands silently, her mouth agape as she struggles to grasp the load of information you've dropped on her.
>"Why?" she finally manages to mumble.
"Why? We already know why,she wants my power that is contained within Anonymous. As it turns out, Chrysalis is not exactly in the best of health after whatever magic Anon used on her in their first meeting. She's now all the more determined knowing he shares our immortality."
>Celestia shakes her head, as her expression hardens up.
>"No, I mean why did Chrysalis tell you all of this? There is something you are not telling me."
>You take a deep breath before you unleash the next bombshell on Celestia.
"She wanted me to help her. She promised me what was left of Anonymous - his body - would be mine."
>If possible, Celestia's eyes widen even further, as she grit her teeth in unbridled rage.
>"And you are willing to help her?" Celestia shouts.
"What? No!" you exclaim, thoroughly confused by her response. "Dammit, why do you think I'm telling you this? I'm warning you, you dolt. Like I promised."
>As if you've slapped her straight, Celestia settles down, a wave of calmness washing over you.
>"Really?" she asks softly, her voice betraying her dumbfounded mind.
>Frustrated by the lack of trust, you shake your head and turn away.
"I knew this was a stupid idea, I should have just waited until Anon awoke and told him," you growl, walking away at a rapid pace.
>A flurry of hoofbeats close in on you, as Celestia catches you in stride and stops ahead of you.
>"No, please, I'm sorry," she begs, catching you off-guard.
>>
>>27994454

>As you silently gaze upon Celestia, her ears droop as her lavender eyes silently plead with you to let her speak.
>"You really are serious about this, aren't you? Helping to keep Anon out of trouble, keeping to your word, all of it?"
"I gave my word that I would, and I have. Why does that surprise you?"
>Celestia is silent, though it doesn't take a genius to figure out she's reflecting on the past.
"That's fine that you can't let go of the past, I probably deserve it," you mutter. "But considering I have nothing better to do for all of eternity, yes, I am watching out for Anon."
>Celestia tries to speak, but you cut her off as you release your burden.
"That's great that Luna -the other half of me, whatever - has redeemed herself and made amends with you and the past. she gets to move on and live a life. I don't get that privilege. Instead, I'm stuck being a spectator for eternity, bound to a hell of being an entity without a physical form."
>You feel as if your mind is fracturing, as the contents continue to spill forth unabated.
"Do you know what it is like to be alone? As in, completely isolated from the world and its inhabitants? I have had nopony to talk to for eons, until this mishandled spell by Luna cast me into another's presence. As odd as he is, Anonymous is at least willing to speak with me, and believe it or not, I cherish that company. You portray me as a monster, as does the rest of Equestria. You pushed me away once to fulfill your own hopes and dreams, and fractured me in two. You tell everypony you have learned from the past, and here you are again pushing me away."
>Celestia's proud form is by this point barely sitting upright, as she continues to endure your cutting words.
>Meanwhile, the slight breeze within this dream begins to slowly accelerate, causing the calm, peaceful waves of the sea to build higher and more frequent with each passing minute.
>>
>>27994466

"You can't accept that Luna and I are one being, even as you have seen with your own eyes her transformation weeks ago into the form you see standing here. You are unable to accept it, because you cannot accept *you* created this monster you fear. You cannot accept reality, you do not dare endure the thought that my downward spiral could have been stopped, had you not been blind to my trials and tribulations. Perhaps I am not the monster here. Maybe it is YOU."
>As you lock eyes with her, Celestia slowly slumps to the ground, trembling too violently to stand any longer.
"I'm done, Tia. Fear not, you will see me no longer. If I have any further issues or ideas, I will wait to speak with Anonymous or my other half," you shout, walking past the distraught princess, en route to the portal from which you arrived.
>"Nightmare Moon," Celestia's voice cries out, wavering with a choked sob.
>You push forward without a glance backward, spray from the wild sea stinging your face and eyes.
>"Luna," she calls. "Please."
>Your breath hangs in your throat as Celestia calls you by a name you have not heard in millennia.
>Every muscle in your body freezes, before slowly turning back around.
"You called me Luna," you mumble, dumbfounded.
>"I know you are my sister. I just..... I can't - couldn't face it," she chokes. "It is easier to believe a different, evil entity forced my sister to to attack me, than my own sister alone."
>You just stand there, shocked at Celestia's admittance as she continues to emotionally implode.
>"How can I admit I did this to you? How can I accept it? If I fail at being a sister, to tend to my own kin, how can I be expected to tend to a kingdom?"
>Seeing Celestia relegated to a quivering, sobbing wreck at your mercy had been your dream for centuries since your falling out.
>To hear an apology, an admittance of guilt for her ignorance of your struggles.
>But now, you feel even worse than any other point in your life, even moreso than your exile.
>>
>>27994473

>As you stare, unsure of what to do, Celestia's form begins to shimmer with a faint, white aura.
>Her billowing pastel mane swirls in upon itself, the colors blending together before settling into a pale pink hue, as it now settles down upon her like a normal mane.
>Meanwhile, her whole form contracts in upon itself, gradually shrinking until reaching nearly half her previous size.
>Your surroundings themselves begin to change as well, the violent ocean evaporating in an instant, as the sand underhoof suddenly disappears, hidden by the carpet of grass spontaneously growing.
>The sky itself vanishes, obscured by a dense canopy of trees that take form from thin air, as the sound of the howling wind is replaced with the quiet, peaceful sounds of forest wildwife.
>Celestia looks at you - or more like past you - as her sorrowful face suddenly lights up, the tears streaming from her eyes stopping their cascade.
>"Luna," she exclaims, jumping to her hooves in a flurry of excitement.
>Trying to make sense of the sudden changes, your eyes dart to a blur of pale blue running past you, leaping up to a now much younger Celestia.
>Finally stopping long enough to take in the sight, your jaw drops.
>The little blue thing is you.
>Er, a much younger you, as Luna.
>Like Celestia, her electric blue mane hangs limply, rather than the ethereal mane you gained later in life, while her coat is much paler than it is today.
>As the two of them seem oblivious to your presence, it dawns on you this is a memory you are seeing.
>"Luna, I told you to stay close to me. I thought I had lost you," Celestia scolds, leaning down to give her little sister a reassuring nuzzle.
>The little filly's ears drop, hearing her sister's lecture.
>"I'm sorry," she mumbles.
>"I am not trying to be mean, but it is dangerous out here. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you," Celestia replies, lowering her voice as she in turn sits back down on the patchy forest floor.
>>
>>27994483

>"You don't have to worry about me, Tia. I'll never leave you. I promise," Luna cries. She leaps up upon her stubby legs to give Celestia a jubilant hug, giggling all the while.
>In turns, Celestia wraps her own hooves around the filly, smiling from ear to ear.
>"Nor will I ever leave you," she responds.
>You remember this scene, but just barely.
>It is one of the earliest memories you have, as you had gotten the brilliant idea to go off on your own in the forest as Celestia took a much needed rest.
>Mom had passed away shortly after your sixth birthday, so the only caretaker you ever really knew was your big sis.
>With as mischievous and naive as you were at that age, Tia had her work cut out for her.
>Especially with as wild and unpredictable as Equestria was at that time.
>It wasn't until the two of you truly united the land that Equestria became the peaceful kingdom it is known as today.
>Before that time, danger could be hidden behind every shadow, be it bandits, feral creatures, anything.
>But through it all, Celestia made sure you were safe and well fed, at a time neither of you knew about your gift of immortality.
>She did all of this for you, and you repaid her with violence.
>Betrayal.
>Hatred.
>She never left you like your mind warped itself to believe.
>Your own displeasure with unfulfilled dreams and Tia's dreams of a land brought to peace harbored jealously, jealousy that created its own fantasies as it consumed you.
>Without warning, the gale force winds return, blowing away the trees and with them, the whole scene.
>A wave crashes against the coastline with a deafening roar, making you recoil in shock.
>Celestia lies before you on the sand as she did only moments ago.
>Her form is being drenched by the vicious sea, as if trying to pull her away to the depths.
>Now, you see not a nemesis before you, but a friend you had forgotten long ago.
>Somepony you cherished, that in turn cherished you.
>Until you pushed her away.
>>
>>27994493

>Something within your being stirs, as you focus your energy upon the sand beneath your hooves.
>With a primal cry, you raise the shoreline up into the air by several feet, out of reach of the ocean's torment.
>Feeling sick to your stomach, you take a few steps towards Celestia, who has snapped out of her anguished sobs.
>Falling to your knees, you lean in towards her, coming horn to horn with her as you look deep into her misty eyes.
"This isn't right. This isn't what I want," you say, choking on your emotions.
>"What?" Celestia manages to stammer out, as the winds and the waves settle down just a bit.
"This whole time I have been angry with you, let hatred brew within me. I felt betrayed, abandoned," you croak, your own vision beginning to blur with tears. "But it is I who abandoned you. I let my own petty jealousy, my own unhappiness drive to break the promise I made to you long ago."
>"Promise?"
"The vision you showed me. Didn't you?" you ask, confused.
>Celestia can only stare back, her lavender eyes puffy and red from the raw emotions.
>"I suppose the cat's out of the bag now," comes a male voice.
>In an instant, the wind stops, while the roar of the waves nearby mutes.
>"I didn't do any of that stuff, just the vision," you hear the voice say as it comes closer, before a pair of legs walks past you head.
>Both you and Celestia look up, finding Anonymous looking down at both of you.
>"Anonymous?" you and Tia shout in unison.
>"Sorry, I wasn't trying to intrude," he says somberly. "I sensed Celestia's pain in the dream realm, and Luna was busy helping some other pony with their dream. So I stopped by to see what was up."
>"I... thank you, Anonymous," Celestia says, managing a small smile as she wipes her face with a foreleg.
>Anonymous then turns to you, your own nerves begiing to twist your stomach as you realize how bad this scene looks in relation to your presence.
"Please, let me explain..." you start, before Anon puts up his hand to quiet you.
>>
>>27994506

>"I also sensed your anxiety and anger, even before Celestia's," he says, giving you a smile that soothes your current anxiety. "You're just a lot harder to find because you don't have a particular room you stay."
>Anonymous bends down, taking a seat next to the two of you.
>"Now, you both have a lot of skeletons in the closet between the two of you. I think several hundred years of letting ill will fester is only making it worse, so let's end it," he says, splitting his gaze between the two of you to emphasize his point.
>"Darkie, why are you here? I'm not judging, I just want to know. Obviously your lack of armor tells me you didn't mean this visit to be confrontational."
"Chrysalis talked to me tonight, she summoned me within her own dreams. I came here to tell Celestia about it, since you and Luna can be.... difficult to track down. You two don't stay in your rooms, either," you say, nudging his shoulder with a hoof.
>"Chrysalis? What the hell did she want?" Anon ask.
"To hand you over," you say flatly. Anon seems rather disturbed, but remains calm.
>"Alright then. That's.... not really what I was expecting, but we'll leave that alone for now. How did you go from trying to help to both of you being emotional wrecks?"
>"I jumped to conclusions," Celestia pipes up, still sniffling a bit. "I just assumed Nightmare was here to cause trouble."
>"You can at least admit you didn't give Darkie a fair shake. It's understandable, even if a little disappointing," Anon replies, crossing his arms in front of him as he turns his attention back to you. "I assume you didn't take too well to that and unloaded on her, yes?"
"I lost my temper, yes," you confirm, nodding. "I told her everything I had bottled up all these years, I blamed her for everything."
>"It is my fault, I should have done more to help you," Celestia says, her voice breaking a bit and she averts her gaze.
>>
>>27994512

>Just as Anon is about to speak up, you cut him off, using your magic to raise Celestia's head.
"No, it's not your fault. I did this to myself," you tell her, as she looks you in the eyes. "I couldn't face my own unrealized dreams of competition, I couldn't face that it was not you that forced me from my dream, but my own physical limits."
>"Wait, what do you mean? I thought you gave up racing to help Celestia rebuild society?" Anon interrupts. You shake your head vehemently.
"As far as we know, alicorns grow very slowly, to a point. Obviously there's not a lot of our kind, but from our own experiences, once alicorns reach a certain proficiency in magic, they tend to undergo a rapid growth spurt. Which is what happened to me. You've seen how Luna lacks agility in flight."
>"I don't think she's that bad, Darkie," he replies, trying to soften your criticism.
"Not for her size, no. Have you noticed how pegasi tend to be a bit smaller than the other races of pony? That's a big boon to agility in flight. Yes, we had speed with our larger wings, but all-out speed is not what it takes to win."
>Your mind reflects back upon the tumultuous years before giving up your dream as you continue.
"I couldn't face that my own body was betraying me, while Celestia's growth spurt only seemed to help her vision of a unified land, as you see what kind of an impact our larger stature has. My own misplaced anger and jealousy warped my mind enough to believe it was Tia's fault, and it has taken me all this time to see that."
>Focusing back on Celestia across from you, you squirm towards her, opening up your wings and wrapping them around her.
"I'm sorry for putting you through this for all these years. You never abandoned me, you did nothing wrong. I broke my own promise I made long ago, to always be by your side," you tell her, letting go of your built up frustration and sorrow you've held onto for a millennia, as they slide down your cheeks in streams.
>>
>>27994522

>For the first time, Celestia smiles at you, as her own eyes resume welling up.
>"Let's face it, we're both stubborn. It's how we've survived for so long," she says, using one of her wingtips to dab your face free of moisture.
>As if the weight of the world has been lifted from your back, you rise to your hooves, beaming down at Celestia as the sky above does the same, the sun beginning to shed itself of the oppressive clouds.
"You can stop the melodramatics, Anonymous," you say, referring to the change in the weather. He folds his arms in front of himself, rising to his feet, while Celestia in turn rises up once again.
>"I told you, I'm not doing any of this. You of all ponies should know a dream can change based upon the mood of the pony. Celestia is the one doing this, even if it is involuntary."
>As her name is spoken, Celestia smiles even brighter, the heavenly body above fully breaking away from its prison in the sky as she wraps her hooves around your neck.
>"Thank you Nightmare Mo - Luna," she says, correcting herself.
>You return the embrace, before pulling away as Anonymous looks at his watch.
>"I hate to break it to you two, but you've been at it for about seven hours now. It's already closing in on nine in the morning," he says, displaying his wristband for all to see.
"Thank you, Tia," you say, turning back to her. "Though perhaps it is best to just go by Nightmare Moon, to avoid any confusion."
>"Or Darkie, that's a good one," Anon chips in. Your eyes dart over to him, as he only grins in response to the cold shoulder.
>"You're welcome back any time to my dreams, sister," Celestia says, as her face suddenly becomes much more grim and serious. "We will be discussing what you've shared with me in the morning, thank you."
>With that, Celestia disappears, as does the entire scenery surrounding you and Anonymous, slowly returning to the night sky that composes the dream realm as a whole.
>>
>>27994528

>"I'm proud of you tonight, Darkie. I really mean it," Anonymous says, putting an arm around your neck.
>The reassuring touch feels foreign to you, but calming nonetheless.
"I feel stupid for holding onto that grudge for so long. Even after I unleashed my anger upon her, and heard her apologize, I felt no better."
>"Luckily I have a key to your library upstairs, huh?" he responds, pointing to your head.
"I must ask, how did you find that so quickly? I did not even remember that memory at first, considering how old it was."
>"I've had a lot of free time on my hands while dreaming. You went through my memories, I figured I could do the same."
>You gently pull away from his grasp, turning to face him head-on.
"I can't believe I'm saying this with everything I've done to you, but thank you. For the first time since.... well, probably since I've been a separate being, I feel free. I feel happiness for once."
>Anon shrugs in response, giving you a smile as he pats your head.
>"Hey, you've helped me a lot, too. You saved my ass the first time I encountered changelings by warning me. But yeah, I didn't expect to become a guidance counselor when I arrived in this world. You ponies have a lot of issues. Seriously, psychologists in my world could make a mint off you guys."
>While you know his comment was made in jest, he is right, in a way.
"Celestia is right, we are both hard-headed. Sometimes, it takes an outsider to open the eyes of the ignorant. Maybe I'm not the monster I've been known as all these years. Maybe I can change."
>"Well, I knew you weren't a monster," Anonymous says with a grin. "I just figured you were a bitch."
"You have a wonderful way of ruining the mood."
>"Thanks, I try."

Probably one of the longest chapters I've written. Now, back to rewriting this whole thing on FiMFiction.

http://pastebin.com/u/AutoPony
>>
File: 32c.jpg (259KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
32c.jpg
259KB, 1600x1300px
>>27993173
:^)
>>
File: 02-13-23-3u9u0c2.jpg (692KB, 1672x1917px) Image search: [Google]
02-13-23-3u9u0c2.jpg
692KB, 1672x1917px
>>27994956
You gonna die boy
>>
>>27994956
Every time I see one of these "Doing hurtful things to your Waifu chart" pictures it makes me really upset. Like, the fact that you could willingly do this to one of these lovable ponies is deeply sickening. The faces they make just make me genuinely distressed. I can't finish most of them because it actually makes me extremely uncomfortable. To the people who draw these, how the fuck. How?
and to the people who look at these without grimacing or feeling a deep discomfort, I'm happy I'm not you.

have a nice picture to ease your minds fellow anons
>>
File: 1469151689032.jpg (27KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
1469151689032.jpg
27KB, 636x636px
>>27994956
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1466609967324.png (903KB, 1111x719px) Image search: [Google]
1466609967324.png
903KB, 1111x719px
>>27995005

It's because you have autism.

I'm the same way, senpai.
>>
File: 1456806442233.png (85KB, 405x571px) Image search: [Google]
1456806442233.png
85KB, 405x571px
>>27994956
You disgust me on a deep and personal level.

>>27995005
This.
>>
>>27995005
I like you,here have a cookie
>>
File: 1402679322665.png (1MB, 1598x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1402679322665.png
1MB, 1598x1274px
>>27995005
:^):^)
>>
File: 1450035345287.png (1MB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1450035345287.png
1MB, 800x1132px
>>
File: 1467732340019.jpg (34KB, 420x574px) Image search: [Google]
1467732340019.jpg
34KB, 420x574px
>>27994956
>>
Bomp this horse
>>
A sunnier Luna, since it's morning.
>>
I heart moonfags.
>>
File: 1463141881924.png (228KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1463141881924.png
228KB, 500x651px
>>
>>
Hail Queen Moon
>>
File: FUCKTHEMOON!.png (170KB, 313x750px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKTHEMOON!.png
170KB, 313x750px
>>27989813
>>
I really want to wear a Luna tie with my suit, but I can't find one subtle enough.
>>
File: cute pone.png (954KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
cute pone.png
954KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>28001423
>>
File: bruh.jpg (28KB, 357x390px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
28KB, 357x390px
I did it again. I started reading a story without checking if it was finished first. Of course it ends with fucking cliffhanger. Feels terrible.
I guess I fucking deserve it.
>>
File: kek.jpg (158KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
158KB, 720x480px
>>28003556
That pic
>>
File: 1452370721934.jpg (263KB, 1474x2125px) Image search: [Google]
1452370721934.jpg
263KB, 1474x2125px
One more nudge to the thread before I do my own dreaming.
>>
>>28002411
Look on etsy I swear I remember seeing something on there.
>>
File: 1432832697881.png (75KB, 469x425px) Image search: [Google]
1432832697881.png
75KB, 469x425px
>>
File: 1457267334724.jpg (641KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1457267334724.jpg
641KB, 1600x1300px
>>27995005
Do you feel it now?
>>
File: qt pone.png (316KB, 2996x2292px) Image search: [Google]
qt pone.png
316KB, 2996x2292px
>>27988272
Let's write a letter to Princess Luna, 1 word at a time.
I'll start.
Dear
>>
>>28006937
Moonbutt,
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (17KB, 281x378px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
17KB, 281x378px
>>28006744
You shitposting autists are really making it a habit to troll /moon/ as much as /sun/ now?
>>
File: PL_A.jpg (60KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PL_A.jpg
60KB, 1920x1080px
>>28006744
>>27994956
>>
>>28006966
Did you perhaps consider actually looking at the fucking picture?
>>
File: moonhoers.png (153KB, 821x972px) Image search: [Google]
moonhoers.png
153KB, 821x972px
>>
File: stars.png (513KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
stars.png
513KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>28006956
I
>>
File: 1452703959810.png (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452703959810.png
66KB, 600x600px
>>28008523
Seems like we could cut it right here
>>
>>28008523
Nigger
>>
File: 1469313484785.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469313484785.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>
File: royal sisters wat.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
royal sisters wat.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>page 9
What the actual fuck
Like, fucking fuck, you guys
>>
File: 00-19-27-1469243113065.png (370KB, 1600x1136px) Image search: [Google]
00-19-27-1469243113065.png
370KB, 1600x1136px
>>28006479
>>
File: 1459399361830.png (697KB, 1025x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1459399361830.png
697KB, 1025x1380px
>>28011007
That honestly looks more like a Jupiter than a Moon
>>
File: 1469218833018.png (2MB, 1600x988px) Image search: [Google]
1469218833018.png
2MB, 1600x988px
>>27988272
>>
>>28011194
>>
File: Luna scornfully eating cake.png (2MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Luna scornfully eating cake.png
2MB, 1275x1650px
>>
File: 1468319025465.png (834KB, 900x815px) Image search: [Google]
1468319025465.png
834KB, 900x815px
>>
I've spent the last few days trying to clean up the one bit of green I've ever written. I kind of feel like I can't get the cringe/edge out of it completely, but it was originally written for an "anon tries to off himself, pony interrupts" thread, so there may not be much escaping it.

Are we hurting for content enough that it's worth it?
>>
>>28013350
Go ahead. A little edgy is fine. If it's way too edgy, we'll stop you (maybe).
>>
>>28013357
Okay. Here goes then.
>>
>You had really thought this was going to be a fresh start. Seeing this place, the light in everything and everybody (everypony. Fucking it up right to the bitter end, it seems) gave you something to believe in here.
>How you'd suddenly been dumped into another world, you'd never figured out.
>Even the brainy pony, Twilight, had never been able to come up with a clear answer.
>In all honesty though, you'd stopped caring long before she did.
>At the time, you didn't want to solve a mystery. You just wanted a new life. You even thought you had it, fool that you are.
>New purpose, and a sense that this time, you could make something of yourself. That light would be in you too, and you would matter.
>As it turns out, no. This world was going to be just the same as back home.
>The things that filled you with hope six months ago just dig at you even worse now that you've seen just how badly you've failed at all of them.
>You'd take your old home with it's handful of acquaintances and the grudging acceptance of family over this any day.
>It's not that the ponies are unkind. Far from it really.
>Friendships have been tried but they've all sort of... fizzled. Not all that different from back home really.
>The same act repeats itself over and over. The initial buzz of contact breaking down into you second guessing every exchange, and moving yourself further and further away from any group.
>You could call it a vicious cycle if the reality wasn't just boring in it's regularity.
>You're not sure if it's something damaged in your perception, or just that there's some trait that you've never been able to detect in yourself that turns everyone away from you.
>Here at least, it's obvious how much you don't belong.
>No matter what you do, you're always going to be on the outside looking in, and you're never going to be able to forget that.
>>
>>28013516
>You've always known this, if you're being honest. But you keep finding new ways to remind yourself in Ponyville, and after the last few weeks of carrying this rock around in your chest, you have to do something.
>It had taken a little thought, shame though it is to admit. Not like a planning session or anything dramatic, but the thoughts had just clicked into place one day.
> As much as Ponyville and it's residents had come to hurt you, you couldn't really ever hate it, or even hold it against them. If things were better (if you were better) you'd love it here. So anything messy was out of the question.
>You didn't managed to scratch too many bits together on a monthly basis, but it's enough that you're able to do a little shopping.
>It's not quite as big time as pills and gin, but you've got things figured out pretty neatly.
>The sleep aid herbs from the zebra on the edge of town (the other outsider, who managed to make a place for herself here when you couldn't)
>the hard stuff from the cider pressing, courtesy of the Apples (who are always polite, but some of the most uncomfortable around you, you were certain)
>More than enough to do it, from what you can figure.
>Once you start getting drowsy, you're too tired to even feel anything one way or another about it. Hopefully this won't be too much trouble for anypony.
>You half mutter a quiet "bye" and leave the world behind for good. You've made a contribution to society at last.
>>
>>28013531
>There's no sensation of opening your eyes, or moving, or anything else. Just that you don't have the feeling of being laid out on your floor like you should be.
>In all honesty, you were hoping for nothingness. Instead you get
>"I bid you greetings, sleeper." You shouldn't be dreaming at all, you thought, much less lucid enough to be hearing this shit. "I do not believe this is where you expected to find yourself."
>Goddamn right it's not.
>It's disorienting, looking around, but you manage to find the speaker at least.
>It's dim wherever you are, but the pony that's addressing you has a soft light that seems to emmanate from her.
>Why a pony now? It's not what you were expecting, to say the least.
>"You are dreaming, if that's what you are wondering," she continues, when it becomes clear you're not responding. Her voice dips with what sounds like sadness, "though for how much longer I do not know."
"That's fine. Good, I mean. I'm just trying to sleep. You usually magic yourself into other people's dreams, or is this just hazing the human?"
>"No cruelty is meant. Dreams are my domain, even as Equestria is," she answers. The mare you'd taken for an elegant unicorn spreads her wings to drive the point home.
>Right, you recognize her from the five bit piece, come to think of it. Princess Luna.
>"To care for my citizens in this place is my sacred charge. Your state of distress called out to me."
"No distress here though, your highness. Didn't mean to bother you. Really just trying to sleep."
>You're lying through you're teeth, but come the fuck on. Why would NOW be the time that someone finally wants to talk to you?
>"None?" she asks, striding closer, her face somber. "Even knowing that when this dream fades, your life goes with it?"
>>
>>28013543
>No accusation in her tone. Still, it's maybe a little harder to hear from someone else than you'd hoped. You have to fight down a sudden lump in your throat to answer.
"This is what I want. Is that what you needed to hear? Will you leave me alone now?"
>You don't like hearing that desperate edge in your voice when you reply. It's not the calm, collected voice you want to hear from yourself at a moment like this.
>The Princess regards you for a moment with saddened eyes. Her gaze meeting yours never wavers, as she takes a step closer.
>You back away, but what are you going to do, really? Can't run away in a dream. "Hold. Please."
>"I will not raise my hoof to interfere in your choice. But allow me to stay and speak longer. You are not the first of those in my care to leave this world in their sleep. Far from it."
>To your surprise, she folds her legs and sits before you, looking up and gesturing for you to join her. "I have been psychopomp as well as Princess in my time."
>You're openly gawking at her by now. None of this is going like you thought. "Tell me your name, at the very least. Referring to you simply as "human" in these moments would be too cruel."
"Er. Anonymous. Anon."
>For some reason, you find yourself going along with her request, slumping down to sitting. Luna smiles softly. "Thank you. Would you perhaps share your story with me, Anon? I had heard of our strange guest in Ponyville, but I regret not meeting you til now." She looks like there's more to say, but draws up short at the sudden change in your expression.
"Just an oddity to you too, I guess," you mutter, scowling. "And that's all the story there is to tell. A strange guest. I end up in your world after years of barely being a part of mine. I'm even less than that in yours! An interesting, weird thing that you talk to once, and when it's clear that I'm just not a part of the same world as you, I'm dropped! Cut off from another person!"
>>
>>28013561
>You hadn't even realized that your voice was raising to nearly shouting until you stop. You've leaned in closer to the princess in your hysterics, practically nose to snout.
>You collect yourself again, and put it succintly.
"I'm just tired. So I'm stopping here."
>Luna hasn't flinched inspite of your closeness and raised voice. Instead, she reaches across and places a hoof softly on the fist that you'd clenched while speaking.
>"Forgive me. I know full well that the casual cruelties are the ones that bring the most pain. I apologize that, even knowing this, I have managed to reduce you to something other with a thoughtless word." Her eyes break from yours and fall to the ground momentarily, her expression unreadable.
"Sorry, I really doubt that a Pony Princess is going to know how I feel. You're at the center of this world."
>You're staying terse now, trying to keep back another outburst. You're in control here, after all, still the one who made the decision, tightness in your chest notwithstanding.
>Luna's eyes flare for a moment as they snap back to yours. For a split second, with those eyes on you, thinking of yourself as in control feels really stupid. Just as fast though, that fire is reigned in, and she nods. "It must seem so. For a very long time though, that center you speak of seemed very hollow to me."
>She composes herself further, and offers a small smile instead. "I'll manage my words better this time."
"Why do you even want to hear this?"
>"There have been times where I would have done anything for someone to hear me," Luna answers simply. After a second she adds, "If nothing else, you are in my care, in my realm. I would like to know what has led you here, that I may remember you. At the very least, you deserve that."
>It's uncomfortable at first, but there's nowhere you can really get away from her here.
>And until the lights go out, is it so bad to have someone to talk to?
>>
>>28013571
>Once the words start coming, there's no slowing down. Hope the princess was ready to hear a lot of your idiocitic mistakes.
>It's rough to get through all of it. All the failures you struggled to get through back home. The feelings of disappointment in this world. The sense of loss after every perceived rejection.
>When the tears start, you can't be bothered to try choking them back down again. It's been getting steadily darker.
>Can't be long now, but Luna's been good to her word. She listened. Someone will remember.
>By the end of it, she's supporting you physically as well. She's offered you a literal shoulder to cry on, nodding and talking you through all of this, a wing wrapped around you.
>You've let it out finally, and for once, there's a feeling of peace instead of that buzz of misery that's been in the back of your head for so long.
>"I am truly sorry Anon. Our world is not what you had hoped it to be. It is not a paradise, and ponies can be as thoughtless and distant as your own kind."
>"I have looked into this same darkness that surrounds you now," she continues, softly. "I would wish it on no one, least of all someone like you, who I would gladly call friend."
>You glance up at that, after dragging a hand across your eyes.
"You'd really want a mess like me for a friend?"
>"We're kindred spirits in our messes," she answers. "and the world can be much more hospitable for our kind when we're together, I have found."
>That chokes you up all over again. It figures that you'd finally make this connection now that you're dead.
>"Come back to us, Anon. It may not be perfect, but this world would be poorer for the loss of you."
>It's doubtful that it's that easy, but when Luna rises to her hooves and stretches out a wing in your direction, you let it guide you along.
"What now?"
>"The choice is still yours, but if you'd like, return to the waking world with me. Perhaps with a friend, you will find things different."
>>
>>28013571
>Maybe it's wishful thinking, but you can't help but give her a chance.

---

>It takes a long time to register surprise, but when it comes back, you're surprised to find yourself hospitalized.
>Apparently, while she'd kept you talking, Luna's guards had found your home, kicked in the door, and airlifted you off to treatment.
>She'd had a sly smile when she explained that even if it didn't save one from loneliness, there were certain advantages to being a Pony Princess.
>With all that stuff you'd dumped into your body, it's not surprising that it had taken a lot more than a somewhat happy dream to recover.
>The hospital stay isn't that bad though, surprisingly.
>Applejack and Zecora had both been concerned after their meetings with you.
>You wouldn't have thought you made enough of an impact on them to even be noticed, but they'd both been worried enough for your safety to go to Twilight.
>Princess Twilight had gone to Luna immediately, only to learn that she'd already stumbled on you, dreaming your way to death.
>All of them and then some have been in and out to support you, wanting to see you again after you're out.
>Recovery takes time, but you're finding with the support of these ponies you didn't think would miss you if you were gone, you've got something worth recovering for.
>And all the while, Luna stays close, the presence and care of your first Equestrian friend, somepony who's been there and come back as well, helping more than any medicine could.
>>
>>28013600
Done deal. Iunno. Not the worst thing I've ever written, but doesn't sit right either. If you guys get a kick out of it cool, and if not it kept the thread going for a little longer.
>>
>>28013600
i enjoied this
>>
>>28013516
I don't understand your pessimism towards your story. I never stopped, my immersion broken by a weird sentence, and I thought the consistency was strong, and the story well paced. I guess if I put myself in your shoes, it's always hard to believe your stories are good, when it's you who wrote them. You see all the faults or possible leads that everybody else just glosses over. The feeling that doesn't go away based on one persons critique, I share your plight, but that was a good story.

Would have loved to see a couple of sentences where we get an example of Luna and Anon confiding in each other, like maybe over something simple, and hugging, but that's just the hnnng faggot in me, trying to fill the void because >I will never.
>>
>>28013721
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I think I'm probably a little more gunshy over it than I might be otherwise because of the second person thing, which is new and weird.

Also, admittedly, it's the first time I'd written something putting words in the mouth of this character I've got feelings for. It's a weird kind of pressure/anxiety.

I actually agree with you on that. I didn't want to dig too deeply into direct examples, at the risk of it becoming a blog post, but it could have used a bit more affection. Next time.
>>
>>28013628
You did very well, i enjoyed it alot. Don't underestimate yourself.
>>
>>28013721
>>
>>28013628
I liked this, a lot. Most greens on this site don't seem to have a goal and dissolve into mess of roleplaying.
Your story was clear and to the point with its topic, and I liked it for that.
Plus, aside from a few grammatical issues, the story flowed well and didn't break immersion, like how the other anon said.

You should write more, make a pastebin. It'll be nice to read.
>>
File: CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP.jpg (181KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP.jpg
181KB, 1280x960px
Wake up, fags.
>>
Can someone make a prompt, I want to try writefagging
>>
>>28015103
Well damn. Okay. Thanks man.
I'll see if I can't get a pastebin set up after work, and start fishing for some more story ideas.

Also proof it a bit more from the sound of it.
>>
>>28009323
Dindu,
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 945x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 945x1200px
>>28003556
>when she squirt but you still fug

>you will never outlast Luna because "muh hooman stamina"
>she will never squirm and twitch as you grind your dong right against her bits
>you will never feel that soft fur rub on your belly as she spasms
>you will never leave her brain dead, slowly panting
>>
File: 1424499112945.jpg (214KB, 943x848px) Image search: [Google]
1424499112945.jpg
214KB, 943x848px
>>28003556
I gotta ask, Anon. Which story was it?
>>
File: alone in the dark.jpg (245KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
alone in the dark.jpg
245KB, 1280x1280px
>>28015337
I want a green about princesses dealing with the problem of immortality. Like, what if Equestria blew up, Luna and Celestia were tossed away in opposite directions and floated through space for what to a conscious mind might as well be an eternity. It would be like being on the moon, except this time without any sort of hope for the future. But then suddenly a society.

I'm just imagining Luna falling down to earth like a comet. I'm hopelessly dramatic.
>>
>>28015578
Nuffin
>>
>>28015807
Or!or! Luna and astronaut Anon on moon
>>
File: 1469516784324.jpg (9KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1469516784324.jpg
9KB, 211x246px
>>28015648
>>
File: HugLuna.png (297KB, 1400x928px) Image search: [Google]
HugLuna.png
297KB, 1400x928px
>>28015663
"Forced Moon".
Actually I'm a double idiot because it is listed in the /moon/ archive and it says "incomplete" but I found the link elsewhere and didn't bother checking here.
>>
>>28015972
But why did a anon and a luna go to a moon?
>>
>>28016261
She is stuck on the moon and Anon is fucking astronaut
>>
File: 1202b_by_silfoe-d9jdjlu.jpg (238KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1202b_by_silfoe-d9jdjlu.jpg
238KB, 1500x1061px
>>
>>28017635
Was she crawling in the chimney?
>>
Talk to me
>>
>>28017635
>>28017806
Her buttsplotch seems to be spreading.
>>
File: hianon.png (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hianon.png
34KB, 250x250px
>>28017820
Hi Anon!
>>
>>28017899
>>
>>27990655
Don't be that way Luna. The only way she could look more adorable is if she wore footie pyjamas with crescent moons and stars on them.
>>
File: 00-38-21-g1373243662483414513.png (159KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
00-38-21-g1373243662483414513.png
159KB, 550x310px
>>28018492
>>
File: 1416952949325.jpg (121KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1416952949325.jpg
121KB, 618x800px
>>
File: 00-58-16-1469225014308.png (128KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
00-58-16-1469225014308.png
128KB, 500x465px
>>28019838
Everything
>>
File: 1404918208767.jpg (276KB, 1024x2327px) Image search: [Google]
1404918208767.jpg
276KB, 1024x2327px
>>
File: 1468826273780.png (264KB, 1061x596px) Image search: [Google]
1468826273780.png
264KB, 1061x596px
>>28018492
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
>>28021493
>>
File: full.png (1MB, 2216x2219px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
1MB, 2216x2219px
>>28021602
You're welcome.
>>
tfw you'll never share a hot chocolate with princess luna
>>
File: 1453827179601.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453827179601.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
Luna can do the whole sun and summer thing too, you know.
>>
File: 1469854915735.png (262KB, 450x436px) Image search: [Google]
1469854915735.png
262KB, 450x436px
>>28022674
>>
File: 1465952100304.png (239KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465952100304.png
239KB, 1000x1000px
>>28022232
Colored one.
>>
>>28023033
damn i knew this existed, thank you friend
>>
File: i has a sad nao.gif (686KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
i has a sad nao.gif
686KB, 853x480px
>tfw there's a thousand of us and only a zero of Lunas.
>>
>>28022232
Stop it!
>>
>>28022232
>>
>>28022232
Why you do this
>>
>>28023841
>>
File: nightmare mad.png (530KB, 1240x672px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare mad.png
530KB, 1240x672px
>>28019326
DON'T BE SUCH A NARC, NANAKO
>>
>>28024855
>>
File: full (1).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: princess butt sisters.png (401KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
princess butt sisters.png
401KB, 704x1024px
/sun/ loves you
>>
File: big horse 4u.png (318KB, 692x825px) Image search: [Google]
big horse 4u.png
318KB, 692x825px
>page 10
You'll fags aren't even moon
>>
>>28028125
>>
>>28028125
I love moon and would faithfully serve her every whim and desire
>>
File: ....png (148KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
....png
148KB, 1200x800px
>>28028125
>page 10
Because it's unusual.
>>
>>28028508
>>
>>28029376
>Saberhorn/Nightwalker
>Unicorn/Earth pony equivalents, respectively

Huh, never thought of that. I like it. Makes we want to continue writing a little more before my leave is over.

Hail glorious Moon
>>
File: 05-17-45-phpD1i8kZAM.jpg (52KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
05-17-45-phpD1i8kZAM.jpg
52KB, 760x428px
>>28029776
Keep writing we need green
>>
>>28021493
>You will never tickle an alicorn's belly before she goes to bed
Why live?
>>
>>28023264
Th-there's a thousand Luna's in my dr-dreams, Anon.
>>
File: moon.jpg (365KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
365KB, 760x1024px
>>
>You conveniently sit on your sofa
>Placing a beer can on the table beside you
>Watching the vast emptiness of space
>Gazing at the stars your roomie made...or was it arranged?
>You focus your gaze on a single earth-like planet
>"BUCKING.SHIT.CUNT..."
>And that behind you is your roomie swearing while trotting in circles
>It's the only sound you heard since yesterday
>And the day before that and also the day before that
>At least Celestia was kind enough to let you bring your fridge
>You are Anonymous and that mare swearing behind you is Luna
>Picking up the can on your left and take a sip
>You recollect the things you and Luna have done that got you banished on the moon
"Heh, gem-sprinkled cupcake in Celestia's ponut...it was worth it"
>>
>badly drawn faucet bamp
>>
>>28033215
It's p-perfect
>>
File: [moons internally].gif (190KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
[moons internally].gif
190KB, 500x281px
sup beeches
>>
>>28015436
Where's the pastebin, fella?
>>
>>28034224
Still coming. I've been stuck working a convention all weekend, so not much time in front of the computer.
>>
File: 1468002691558.jpg (244KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468002691558.jpg
244KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: planet.png (895KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
planet.png
895KB, 1024x576px
>>
File: I'm already on the moon, anon.png (464KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
I'm already on the moon, anon.png
464KB, 1280x1810px
>>28011194
>yfw lonelyneckbeard possibly quit the fandom
>>
>>28036925
>>
File: sister, observe, tis a faggot.png (2MB, 6270x4350px) Image search: [Google]
sister, observe, tis a faggot.png
2MB, 6270x4350px
>page 10
>>
File: lun on the mun.png (437KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
lun on the mun.png
437KB, 900x948px
Is it weird If I find the moon prison sort of appealing?
Just imagine being locked up in the dark for several lifetimes, alone with your thoughts but also without any responsibilities. No obligations to the world, not even to your own body, you could worry but you didn't have to, you could think but you didn't have to. Even if you had regrets or mental breakdowns they would last for only a moment and just at the start. Nothing that you did or thought mattered to anyone except you. It would be like death, but not final and you'd still get to keep your ego.

Also, if you knew someone irl who felt like that would you stay away from them?
>>
>>28038396
1000 years in solitary confinement would lose its novelty pretty quickly. Though I too enjoy being alone in the dark with nothing but my thoughts.
>>
>>28038433
>1000 years in solitary confinement would lose its novelty pretty quickly.
It would. And then what?
There would come despair from not being able to satisfy all sort of desires, but wouldn't that get old as well? What about when you get over that? What if you would go through all manner of mental stages but ultimately reach nirvana and stay there? Even if you came back.
That is the appeal you see.
>>
>>28038396
Being 100% alone is not good for your mental health. Most people go insane after a week, and two months is the absolute breaking point.
>>
>>28038396
Well in the comic she was not alone and she had a castle
>>
>>28038676
>Comic

And it doesn't matter. You would definitely lose all will to live after a while. Imagine being bored, but for practically all eternity? That's pretty fucked up, and that's barely what would actually go down.
>>
>>28038699
No doubt I would go insane,I am just saying she was not alone.But would you go insane if you had a company with you on the moon for 1000 years
>>
>>28038396
>Is it weird If I find the moon prison sort of appealing?
>pic related
>>
>page 10
>again
>>
File: 1464541131117.png (482KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
1464541131117.png
482KB, 1024x780px
>>28034224
>>28034931

Paste bin is up now that all my work/social crap is finished and I've made a couple minor edits.

http://pastebin.com/u/Ejotz

I'm kind of slowly working on a couple other ideas, but feel free to let me know if there's anything you want to suggest. No promises on anything, but it might spark something.
>>
>>28038396
i want to be stuck on the moon with her
>>
>>28040895
NMM has a beautiful, mature kind of look.
>>
File: 07-40-16-large.jpg (81KB, 1280x885px) Image search: [Google]
07-40-16-large.jpg
81KB, 1280x885px
>>28041044
>>
File: lunar unf.gif (521KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
lunar unf.gif
521KB, 800x800px
What's up with one you retards posting another /moon/ on the catalog.
>>
>>28041622
It wasn't us, sunbro. Take another look. It's an obvious shitposter trying to stir things up by copying the format that /sun/ has in its OP.
>>
File: 1404852278426.png (964KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1404852278426.png
964KB, 805x1024px
>>
>>28041622
>>28041748
It IS monday. It was probably some well meaning idiot who didn't check the catalogue.
>>
http://askloona.tumblr.com/post/148215752600
>>
File: tumblr_ob5f77BUGo1rtkb9do1_500.gif (16KB, 500x103px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob5f77BUGo1rtkb9do1_500.gif
16KB, 500x103px
>>28042460
>>
>>28042460
>>28042473
Strange to see that in here. I figured that was dead as far as /mlp/ considered.
>>
>>28042917
Nah. We still have loona threads sometimes.
>>
File: .gif (12KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
12KB, 500x313px
>>28042917
There just isn't nearly as much content anymore. But people watch and remember.
>>
File: .png (68KB, 490x630px) Image search: [Google]
.png
68KB, 490x630px
>>28038902
>>
>>28043046
>>
>>28041044
it's in her eyes
>>
>>28040619
Story's called 1?
Neat title.
>>
>>28043411
clothe flux!
>>
>>28044084
Honestly, I just didn't have a title for it, but wanted something in the field. It does sort of work though, now that I'm thinking about it.

If nothing else, it does kind of imply that I'll do more stories along that line though, which is probably true.
>>
File: .png (204KB, 716x971px) Image search: [Google]
.png
204KB, 716x971px
>>28045342
>>
>>28045478
>>
File: psychic battle.gif-original.gif (742KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
psychic battle.gif-original.gif
742KB, 1200x1200px
THINK FAST, MOONFAGS
>>
File: large.jpg (122KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
122KB, 1024x663px
>>28046468
I CAN'T! I WRITE, AND NEED TIME TO EDIT MY BULLSHIT!
>>
>>28046529
>>
>>28045355
I hope so soon!
>>
File: 1466969092149.gif (307KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1466969092149.gif
307KB, 400x350px
>>28028125
was going to the moon part of her plan? because she's a big mare
>>
>>28047759
>>
File: bubbled.png (215KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
bubbled.png
215KB, 500x529px
>9
I guess I'll bump with a higher quality version of >>28047808
>>
>>28048581
>>
File: 1469150564537.jpg (85KB, 913x959px) Image search: [Google]
1469150564537.jpg
85KB, 913x959px
>>28049020
>wearing bright gold armour
>is princess of the night
Fucking imbecile artist.
>>
File: 1432087409357.jpg (238KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1432087409357.jpg
238KB, 1200x675px
>>28049097
>Fucking imbecile artist.
>It's Skyline19
Oh you have no idea. If you want a good laugh, check out his recent stuff.
>>
File: sunbutt & moondork.jpg (125KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt & moondork.jpg
125KB, 1131x707px
>>
File: 1469066647999.gif (663KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469066647999.gif
663KB, 200x200px
>>28049110
Jesus christ on a bike this guy's stuff is horrible. Only few of are semi-decent.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (128KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
128KB, 825x1275px
So I guess this thread is going to count for 2 moon-days.
>>
File: 1465455537412.png (320KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465455537412.png
320KB, 500x500px
>>28049110
>>28049117
I think some of his art is pretty good. Then I went to his dA page and saw that he was e-begging for funds to go to bronycon this year. Not just like "hey, anyone wanna help me out?" I don't have a problem with that. It's like "please please give me money or I'll 'fall into a deep depression'"

Fucking gross.
>>
File: .png (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
.png
4MB, 4000x4000px
>>
File: .png (55KB, 420x723px) Image search: [Google]
.png
55KB, 420x723px
Oh shit
http://askloona.tumblr.com/post/148333635099/untie
>>
>>28050321
>>
File: .png (25KB, 662x578px) Image search: [Google]
.png
25KB, 662x578px
>>28050321
Direct link, for archival purposes.
https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ob9n17VHdF1rtkb9d.mp4
>>
File: 12-38-43-large.jpg (170KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
12-38-43-large.jpg
170KB, 500x375px
>>28050400
>>28050424
>>28050321
>>
File: .jpg (81KB, 701x960px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
81KB, 701x960px
>>
File: 07-39-48-full.png (441KB, 1078x1070px) Image search: [Google]
07-39-48-full.png
441KB, 1078x1070px
>>28050579
>>
File: 1440438301473.jpg (151KB, 540x794px) Image search: [Google]
1440438301473.jpg
151KB, 540x794px
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1009x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1009x740px
>>28050424
fuck
>>
File: 14-54-57-1436403532926.png (412KB, 1872x2000px) Image search: [Google]
14-54-57-1436403532926.png
412KB, 1872x2000px
>>28051091
>>
>>28051150
huh never seen that one before
>>
File: 1 (6).png (423KB, 589x640px) Image search: [Google]
1 (6).png
423KB, 589x640px
The best situation for this individual.
>>
>>28051167
>>
File: crashing this moon.png (1MB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
crashing this moon.png
1MB, 1280x905px
>>28050424
So this was the big update that she mentioned...

Well aint that utterly terrifying.
>>
>>28049441
>I think some of his art is pretty good.
But that's wrong; his better pieces can only be described as "almost trying not to be utter shit" If some of them don't look like complete eye sore is simply because of the broken clock rule; a mere coincidence of shapes and colors like a stain on the wall that suddenly looked like a discernible shape, rather than the drawing coming out like he wanted or with any shred of quality.
>>
File: 14-56-11-13990949769.png (818KB, 1341x1788px) Image search: [Google]
14-56-11-13990949769.png
818KB, 1341x1788px
>>27988272
>>
>>28050424
Good thing I reblog every update I manage to come across, with the tag "Loona". Well, almost; once I was checking on my phone and the update came but just as I tried reblogging lost connection, When I got home a couple of hours later the post had already been deleted. If only my phone hadn't tried to reload the page when I opened it I could've saved the pictures.
>>
>>28051706
Why was it deleted
>>
>>28050321
So... what's the point of this?
>>
>>28050400
is that Loona or Tia? it looks more like a skull than a face so if that's Loona... rip
>>28051918
>>28052230
because pic related
>>
File: large (1).png (389KB, 460x740px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
389KB, 460x740px
>>
>>27988272
ETA on moonstruck
>>
>10 again
Last time I'm saving you fags
>>
>>28054588
Thank you
>>
File: dark hors.png (697KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
dark hors.png
697KB, 900x660px
Nightmare Moon is her true self.

The elements deviated her chaotic nature into harmony, crippling the Yin of the world in favour of Yang. Because of that the world has not seen any change or progression for a whole millennium and has merely vegetated in a state of harmonious bliss.

Nightmare Moon would have made Equestria a better place even if her ideas were completley wrong morally and logically.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1443881223121.png (578KB, 1078x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1443881223121.png
578KB, 1078x1070px
>>28054682
Normally I wouldn't take bait that may or may not be bait, but plunging the world into eternal night would be the end times. That's just one of her ideas, and definitely her most prominent.
With that said, I still do love NMM.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 194x259px
>>28054682
I can't
>>
File: 1422826212258.png (2MB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1422826212258.png
2MB, 800x1080px
>>28054760
>t plunging the world into eternal night would be the end times.
I'd agree, except that we saw what Equestria looked like under eternal night, and it seemed more-or-less fine. Plants were still growing, the ecosystem was still intact, and Equestria seemed to still be around, even if they moved capitols. In fact, the only thing she did that seemed 'evil' was doing unto Celestia as she did unto Nightmare...or maybe being fickle about her tapestries.
>>
>>28051918
Because it's an ARG, if you could look at all the posting history of that blog; you'd find more deleted ones than standing; some "transmissions" last a couple of minutes, others last days, weeks or months before getting axed.
>>
File: 07-34-25-cf2.jpg (281KB, 1000x772px) Image search: [Google]
07-34-25-cf2.jpg
281KB, 1000x772px
>>27988272
>>
File: 03-23-54-img-313716-1-1.jpg (102KB, 800x695px) Image search: [Google]
03-23-54-img-313716-1-1.jpg
102KB, 800x695px
>>27988272
Green?
>>
You know what, I haven't posted anything here since the second scruffening. Something decided to pull me back, here's a bit of green right off the dome for you faggots. Might be rusty.

/moon/ for life

>Looking up, you can see the tiny blue, green, and white marble that is the nearby planet.
>Trillions of stars glitter off the vizor of your helmet, the local galaxy shimmers with unseen power, even the nearest star has a glorious sort of beauty to it you can't describe.
>Perfection, literal paradise the way you saw it.
>So of course it had to be the very place you crashed.
>You swallow the lump in your throat, and choke back the tears you can't wipe away, taking a deep, wet breath to steady your uncontrollable nerves.
>A light, warm misty cloud fogs your vizor a little as you give a rattly exhale, reminding you to check your oxygen, and try to reign in your breathing.
>92%
>Enough for about twenty hours...
>If all you did was lie down and not move.
>That's not an option right now.
>With a grunt of failing determination, you grit your jaw and resolve to die fighting for your life like a true Deep Space Scout.
>Your thoughts immediately turn to the built in radio set, and you hear it pop to life unsteadily as ever.
>Shaky, cracked, but fierce, your voice rebounds inside your helmet.
"Second Ensign Anonymous reporting..."
>...
>Maybe your crewmates didn't hear you.
>These damn radios were newer tech, meaning they sacrificed reliability for clarity.
"Repeat, Second Ensign Anonymous reporting, come in."
>...
"Goddamn it Cap, answer me!"
>The reality is beginning to set in.
>What you already knew to be true, but were denying, is now becoming impossible to refute any longer.
>The waver in your voice is a little stronger now, and you stare hard at the gorgeous planet above you to avoid having to spill the welling tears.
"S-second Ensign Anonym-mous reporting..."
>>
>>28056569
Go on
>>
>>28056569

>Your gaze falls to the silvery dust under your boots, and your eyelids slam shut as a gentle pitter marks the tears falling down onto the faceshield.
>Even though you know it won't help your situation, you rear your shoulders back and scream, and scream, and scream so hard your throat hurts.
>Ears ringing inside your helmet, you throw yourself round and swing a gloved fist into the side of the obliterated hull of the Streaker.
>Unsurprisingly, it doesn't so much as budge, which makes you angrier for some reason.
>The sight of the ripped apart piece of fuselage leads your eyes towards the rest of the wreckage.
>The Streaker ripped through a ridge line, and carved its path through the surface, finally settling down here in the middle of a well-sized crater from some meteorite.
>What was left was burning in the eerie blue flames of the elements used in cold fusion.
>The tiny, rational voice on tyour shoulder reminds you to be grateful for there not being a bigger explosion...
>Admittedly the sight is crushing, and nearly as beautiful as the view above you.
>You can't help but look on in total awe; your home torn asunder into a thousand little pieces strewn about the surface of this moon.
>Your fight comes back, and you remember what you have to do.
>Taking a step forward, you find yourself lighter than normal, bouncing much higher than you'd expected with the force of your push off.
>It seems the gravity here is less than one G.
>That works to your benefit you think, and practically float towards a bulkhead that had covered up a storage locker.
>Normally this chunk of Styro-Steel would be too heavy for you...
>But regardless, you grab it up with both hands, straightening your back, and push with your legs.
>Its fucking heavy, it takes you the better part of ten minutes, and a lot more sweat than youre comfortable with, but it comes up off the locker, falling lazily to its back and disturbing a cloud of shimmering dust.
>>
>>28056751

>Punching in the six digit number for the locker, it rips open violently as it depressurizes.
>The scanty air rent from inside drags out several tools and a small can of suit foam.
>The foam might be useful...but you have zero use for a wrench and a pneumo gun right now.
>Satcheling the can, you grumpily kick the locker and bark a laugh once as it silently vibrates through your boot.
>You remember what they say in training, something that you laughed at all the time.
"In space, no one can hear you scream..."
>You remember not forty-eight hours ago you and another crew member were poking fun about the silence being preferable to the Captains constant nagging.
>Right now?
>Scared shirtless didn't describe how it felt to recall that phrase.
>Bounding forward in the lack of sound, you hunt amongst the wreckage for more useful stuff.
>There is a rather solid piece of the ship here, mangled but recognizable as one of the on-duty sleep bays.
>You hope to whatever god would let you crash that it wasn't occupied...
>Finding the hatch, you take note that the wreck caused some metal to bend down over it.
>You'll have to find a ripper tool to get through that...
>It can never be easy.
>An hour and quite a chunk of oxygen later, you finally seared your way through the errant beams and tubing.
>Thankfully the hatch itself is easier to pry open.
>Inside, its dark, and your lights come on.
>...
>One does anyway, the other must be damaged then.
>You make your way into the awkwardly positioned part of the ship, walking on what would've been the bulkhead.
>Turning a corner into a tight corridor you are rewarded with a gruesome sight...
>An unidentifiable corpse lays without a suit on their side, blood still dripping horrendously slowly from the gas pipe impaling their abdomen, suspending their back half in a macabre twist of shredded flesh and dismantled bone.
>You have to look away, or risk puking in your suit.
>>
>>28056982

>As soon as you are able to gather yourself and quit heaving, you notice that your light had fallen upon what was certainly this crewmates EVA suit.
>A stroke of genius smacks you through your haze of emotions and nagging panic; they weren't going to need their oxygen tank anymore.
>A glance at the meter of your own suit reads 84%, and suddenly you really want that extra tank.
>Moving fast, you disengage the lock and peel the canister out, quickly cutting off the airflow with the valve to keep as much air inside as possible.
>Great, now you have a spare tank to replace this one.
>Step two is finding somebody to help attach it without taking your suit of and exposing yourself to the radiation.
>...
>Would it hurt to try again?
>You bumble a little clumsily out to the surface again, and figure why not?
>The radio crackles once more at your mental 'on' command.
"Second Ensign Anonymous reporting, can anyone hear me out here? Please...call back to me."
>You aren't sure why you added that last bit, maybe because you were scared?
>Obviously, you rationalize whilst looking for a spot to boost the transmission, but scared of what?
>Dying? No, DSSs have the highest mortality rate of any unit in the corps.
>The silence? Maybe, it is said such deprivation of sense can drive someone insane, but you didn't think it was that.
>The lonlieness...?
>Cringing at the idea of being the last one alive on this rock confirms your suspicion.
>You don't want to be alone...
>A few minutes of bounce-walking brings you to a tall jutting of rock with a bit of ship dug into the side, and once you're atop it you can see pretty much everything.
>This'd be the place your signal would be the strongest you suppose...
>>
>>28057217

"Can anyone hear me? Captain? Fuzz? Bitch? Any of you guys?"
>A few minutes of staring at creepy blue fire and the rapidly approaching line of darkness in the distance tells you you indeed /are/ the last one alive in this heap of bullshit.
"Wait..."
>Oh fuck!
>The darkness is encroaching fast!
>You have to find someplace close to one of those radioactive flames to stay warm in, or else it doesn't matter how much oxygen you can carry with you.
>Hauling ass over to one of the burning globs of goo, you make sure to stay about ten yards away to keep from melting or exposing yourself to more radiation than your suit can handle, and curl up to bed down until the light returned...
>Whenever that might be.

Done for the night boys, tell me how its going so far and I'll update y'all tomorrow. (With prewritten shit thankfully)
>>
>>28057222
I like it so far
>>
File: 17.png (410KB, 640x487px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
410KB, 640x487px
>>
File: Dreaming of Luna.png (247KB, 795x593px) Image search: [Google]
Dreaming of Luna.png
247KB, 795x593px
>>
>>
File: luna_by_murphylaw4me-d5rsezi.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
luna_by_murphylaw4me-d5rsezi.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: .jpg (2MB, 2843x2480px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
2MB, 2843x2480px
>>
File: ancient_ones_by_silfoe-d56i9te.jpg (154KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
ancient_ones_by_silfoe-d56i9te.jpg
154KB, 1280x768px
>>28054588

Sister?
>>
>>28060004
>>
Hello /moon/.

I found a heartwarming sister bonding fic on Fimfiction by the name of "The Daydreamer's Nightmare".

A somewhat unorthodox bonding fic where Celestia is suffering nightmares of Luna turning backing into Nightmare Moon after Tirek's attack. Luna, wishing to kill two birds with one stone, decides to resolve this issue via swapping their respective souls (Their spirits/conscious in a sense.) with each other to see things from the other foot.

The story itself is complete and was set up for a sequel but... Well, it has been two years since the author promised an update, so I assume that this idea has been sent to the backburner oblivion. Nonetheless I find it a most endearing fic that had me feeling some form of passion, something I haven't felt in this fandom for a long time. To the degree I splurged into a form of critique as the latest comments. (You'll find it by the wall of text in the most recent comments if you wish to see the face of true autism.)

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/195729/the-daydreamers-nightmare

I am hoping that someone adopts the ideas presented in this fic and turn it into some form of green, fanfiction, or fanart.

I actually have a request to any would be artist or writer in this thread. It would be nice to see Luna bonding with a filly earth pony version of Celestia, with Luna hovering over her in a protective motherly/sisterly way that is simply adorable. I would write it out myself but my attempts have proven to be bland as tofu.

I'll have this recommendation up in our sister thread at /sun/ as well.
>>
>>28060232
>>
File: 1467946134738.jpg (127KB, 480x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467946134738.jpg
127KB, 480x1000px
>>
>>28061743
>>
File: Cosmic feels.png (93KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic feels.png
93KB, 600x553px
>>27995005

>TFW your beautiful waifu will watch as you grow older and older while she still stays the same
>when you finally die in your sleep of extreme old age, an ancient, withered shell of your former self
>and she buries you, though in truth, she mourned your passing years before your heart failed as time slowly burned your memories and faculties away
>And she goes on, century piling on top of century, still remembering you exactly as you both were the day you first met.
>>
>>28061966
>Implying she would let you fade away
>Implying she wouldn't find SOME way to drag you along into those countless centuries by her side.
Anon, she tried to kill her sister and destroy the heavens because ponies didn't like her in general. She'd tear reality apart to keep the one she loves from being taken from her.
>>
File: 21-48-32-MyxObav.jpg (171KB, 910x607px) Image search: [Google]
21-48-32-MyxObav.jpg
171KB, 910x607px
>>28062067
>>28061966
Feels
>>
File: 21-18-08-Image12.png (322KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
21-18-08-Image12.png
322KB, 600x320px
>>28062067
>>
File: large (1).jpg (603KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
603KB, 805x1024px
>9
All the glimmer spam keeps pushing the thread back here.
>>
File: 21-16-14-prettypony_zps25487c8a.png (477KB, 801x900px) Image search: [Google]
21-16-14-prettypony_zps25487c8a.png
477KB, 801x900px
>>28062982
>>
Moon?
>>
>>28057222

>Hours pass, and the daylight still hasn't returned.
>Huddled up, arms tucked into the chest of your suit, you attempt to stave off the cold and remain calm to conserve air.
>You might've slept, even, were you not afraid of your core temperature dropping to dangerous levels.
>As it was, you could see your own breath inside the suit, which was disconcerting as hell.
>With only the sounds of your chattering teeth and breathing to console you, you've had quite the considerable amount of time to think.
>Think about your life choices, mainly.
>Pondering back on it, you sorta felt stupid.
>You gave up a girlfriend, kids, even your family, and all other aspects of a normal life for what?
>To die cold and alone in some unmarked solar system countless light years away from your home planet?
>No...
>That's not true either.
>You did it to explore, you did it because you wanted adventure.
>Still, the nihilistic voice tells you, you live by the sword and, inevitably, you die by the sword.
>...
>What are you doing?!
>Why are you just laying here?
>Standing up, fitting your shaky hands back into their sleeves, you forgo your survival training.
>Even if its saving you oxygen you can't just lie down anymore.
>The working light on your helmet pops on, and you look around, trying to find any spots to scavenge close to this little blue flame.
>There, maybe?
>It was hidden by heavy shadow, and likely damning cold, but there was another bit of fuselage you could search maybe.
>Going the long way around the burning elements, you are now headed straight for the dark piece of your ship.
>Halfway between it and the fire, your suits alarm makes a little ding, telling you that you have about twenty minutes of thermal protection before it could no longer insulate you from the ridiculous chill outside.
>It reminds you to check your air; a rather alarming 61%, which ticks down to 60% while you're looking at it.
"This isn't good..."
>>
>>28064439

>Swallowing your fears, you try to convince yourself to be strong and keep looking through wreckage and debris.
>Countless to and fro trips, back and forth between the relative warmth of the fires and the bone chilling cold of the rest of the moon.
>After what felt like not long at all, you've completed your runs, happy with the little bit of progress you've made.
>A few large solar cells and two working floodlights combine to give you a nice little patch of illuminated moon.
>Add that to the bag of emergency zero-oxygen flares and you have a pretty decent haul, considering what you could've gotten...
>Right...
>Now what?
>Sitting down on a rock, you ponder back up at the half-lit planet hanging above your head.
>How beautiful.
>Wait...
>Those are lights on the surface!
>Lights mean intelligent life!
>You might be saved!
>Laughing nervously, you stand up in reflex and jiterrily think about what you should do next.
>Its hard to connect thoughts when you are so blindly hopeful, but you prevail.
>The crest you had been on was only a five minute travel from your little spot here, if you were fast you could get there and beam a concentrated radio beam up at the planet.
>Hopefully, just maybe, they will hear you.
>You take a flare out of the bag and pop it's top, igniting the glittery red and purple burn at the tip that brightens up more than your headlamp could ever hope to achieve.
>Bouncing with a furious speed, you finally make it to the rock and mount to the top, channeling most of your suits energy into the radio transmitter.
>Pouring yourself and your revived hope into the recording, you send it forth.
"Send help, I am stranded on your moon, my ship crashed and I am the only survivor. Please hurry, I'm low on air, and low on time."
>For about a minute or so, you stare at the planet with a few tears in your eyes, a dumbfounded, happy little smile gracing your slack jaw.
>>
>>28064452

>Then you remember that you have to get back to the heat of your niche.
>It isn't too much longer after that you get back, and simply laugh yourself to pieces.
>Who cares that you were cold?
>Who cares you had less than half a tank of air left?
>Who fucking cares right now!?
>You know for a fact that your suits radio has the ass needed to get to the planets surface, you know for a fact that literally less than two seconds after you sent the transmission the surface of that rock got the message
>...you know for a fact that you've done pretty much all you can do to reach out for help now.
>And you know for a fact that if anyone heard you, it would take time for them to get up here to rescue you.
>As hysterical as you are right now you still recognize the need to fight for your life, and immediately begin hunting for anything of use to you, renewed vigor in all your actions.
>By the time your air guage reads 40%, you've found yet another tank of oxygen, a small emergency LS module, one more solar cell, and a rescue flash.
>The rescue flash is the first thing you use, turning it on immediately so that if anyone really did hear you and decided to look up, the they'd see you more easily.
>The LS mod will become immensely useful if you also find a few more tools and a piece of ship intact enough to support it.
"Fucking YES!! Things are starting to look up for ol' Anon!"
>There were still kinks you needed to work through, but when weren't there?
>Its just that now chores have become a matter of life or death rather than getting extra sleep or scrubbing the toilets.
>After awhile of getting shit done, you decide to rest a spell, and finally take notice of the blue whisps of fire that you hadn't minded so much with the lights on.
>Interesting to say the least.
>You weren't an engine tech, but cold fusion did capture your attention.
>>
>>28064462

>Still, why its called 'cold' fusion you'll never understand, save that maybe its more controllable than a star, but that's irrelevant really.
>You stare into the incandescent enigma for awhile, enraptured by all that it symbolizes.
>That is, until you feel something poke you hard in the back, and your radio force itself online.
>A cool, calm female voice swims into your ears, clear as though she might be standing on both sides of you at once.
>"Thou shalt stay thine hooves, if ye wish to survive. Our horn is pressed right into thine torso region, strange creature, and trust that we make no idle threats when we announce our willingness to kill thee."
>You nearly choke at the shock, and initially find it somewhat difficult to cipher this woman's accent and odd way of speaking, but the overall message is clear; 'I've got you at gunpoint, don't make any sudden moves.'
>Slowly, very slowly, you raise your hands up and try to talk back through the radio.
"Look, I don't mean harm. I am just trying-"
>"We don't care."
>Okay...
>"What art thou creature? Why art thou on our moon? Did Celestia send thee to finish what we started nearly a millenia ago? Ye may answer, but we suggest thou make haste."
"Uh...I am a Deep Space Scout for the Colonial Coalition, my starship encountered a massive energy spike and we crashed here, and no, I have no idea who this Celestia you mention is."
>A shrill, sarcastic laugh caws through the radio, and makes you flinch a little.
>"Thou think thine antics are cute? Simpleton, we asked what species thou art, not thine faction. And surely thine feeble attempts at lieing wilt have no effect upon us. Celestia's name bears more status than even ours."
>Was this woman crazy?
>Although, you probably shouldn't argue with the one who has a gun to your spine.
"Okay, um, I'm a human, aren't you? And... No I'm truly sorry, this is the first time I've even heard of this Celestia person. That's the honest truth! I swear!"
>Again the woman laughs.
>>
>>28064472

>"So then it seems thou speaketh the truth...we cannot detect any deciet in thine strange voice. Tell us, 'human', thou obviously aren't of equestria, so then from whence do thee and thine kind hail?"
"Um, I we're from a little planet like yours called Earth."
>"And where art thine allies?"
"They're...they're dead."
>You respond in a flat tone, defeated to have to be reminded.
>The point comes off your back, though you keep your hands up and face forward.
>The woman's voice seems a little sorry, though not by much.
>"We see... Well then 'human', true introductions are at hand. Turn and face us."
>You slowly lower your hands and spin on heel to meet your female friend.
"Well, its nice to meet you, my name is Anony-"
>What the fuck?
"-mous...?"
>Is that a horse?
>>
>>28064477
Fuck. You got me all invested.
>>
>>28064477
Okay double dubs, keep on...
>>
File: 03-31-36-57789379.jpg (122KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
03-31-36-57789379.jpg
122KB, 400x400px
>>28064477
Can't wait for more
>>
File: 1417112467388.jpg (23KB, 341x268px) Image search: [Google]
1417112467388.jpg
23KB, 341x268px
>>28064477
>>
>>28041044
>>
>>28064477
Page 8
>>
>>28017635
>moonbutt with freckles

I didn't know I wanted this so much.
>>
File: 21-15-40-full.jpg (100KB, 587x900px) Image search: [Google]
21-15-40-full.jpg
100KB, 587x900px
>>28066225
>>
File: sunbutt & moonbutt.gif (1MB, 581x317px) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt & moonbutt.gif
1MB, 581x317px
big sister bump so the glimshit spam doesn't kill you fags
>>
File: .jpg (230KB, 650x660px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
230KB, 650x660px
>>
>>
>>28067543
>>
File: .png (781KB, 1900x1900px) Image search: [Google]
.png
781KB, 1900x1900px
>>
File: .png (326KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
.png
326KB, 1600x1600px
>>
>>28068052
>>
File: .jpg (2MB, 2405x2734px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
2MB, 2405x2734px
>>28068133
>>
>>28068186
>>
>>28064477

Got some more?
>>
>>28025488
...like I'm gonna kill this dude that's already dead well whats that gonna do, make him double dead? would that make him invincible?
>>
File: luna_proceed.png (897KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
luna_proceed.png
897KB, 1200x1200px
>>28064477
go on...
>>
File: .jpg (488KB, 756x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
488KB, 756x1024px
>>
File: .png (3MB, 2000x1572px) Image search: [Google]
.png
3MB, 2000x1572px
Nomth.
>>
>>28064477
MORE
>>
File: .png (339KB, 2275x1339px) Image search: [Google]
.png
339KB, 2275x1339px
>>
File: 1371222603470.png (200KB, 1600x764px) Image search: [Google]
1371222603470.png
200KB, 1600x764px
>>
BUNP
>>
B U N P
>>
File: 1453270845555.png (176KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453270845555.png
176KB, 405x600px
>>
File: 1467221777221.jpg (720KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467221777221.jpg
720KB, 1200x1500px
daily reminder that luna is the last remaining (legal) princess without a love interest and that if hasjew changes that we all have to commit seppuku
>>
>>28071981
What about Celestia?
>>
>>28072206
Look of disapproval
>>
>>28072206
celestiafags got cucked by good crystal meth addict. i guess she's free now, but consider that faust tweeted that celestia has loved and lost and will never love again (if you're the type of fag that listens to what she says anymore)
>>
Quick update on the Stranded Anon story, the next update will be late tonight if at all. So pretty much if you don't see an update before 3:00 am EST its probably not going to happen until tomorrow.
>>
File: Sun and Moon.jpg (230KB, 1275x844px) Image search: [Google]
Sun and Moon.jpg
230KB, 1275x844px
I have seen things you people wouldent believe
>>
File: Immortal Sorrow.gif (589KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
Immortal Sorrow.gif
589KB, 245x150px
>>28061966
FEELS
>>
>>28072315
Nobody cares about that m8
>>
>>28072859
oh sweet, in that case we have two waifus in case hasjew fucks one of them
>>
>>28071981
Technically Ember is also a princess without a love interest.

Technically there is no evidence that there any laws prohibiting Flurry Heart from being "legal". ^:)
>>
>>28072947
dude you got me there. i'm not as knowledgeable as i thought
>>
>>
>>28073708
>>
File: 1176539739752.png (1MB, 900x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1176539739752.png
1MB, 900x1278px
>>
File: fvrs.png (362KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
fvrs.png
362KB, 500x667px
I choose to believe

http://askloona.tumblr.com/
>>
>>28074956
It's not fun anymore
>>
>>28074904
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0tYs5U5RI
>>
File: 1404967173013.jpg (40KB, 890x503px) Image search: [Google]
1404967173013.jpg
40KB, 890x503px
>>
>>28075496
Eww. Shity rip off darth vader luna.
i refuse to acknowledge kylo ren as a star wars character.
>>
File: 1414530554099.jpg (166KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1414530554099.jpg
166KB, 1000x1000px
>>28075837
>spoiler
M8, we JUST had an episode on this.
>>
File: 1102630973898.png (829KB, 828x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1102630973898.png
829KB, 828x1280px
>>
File: 141811369875.png (412KB, 548x754px) Image search: [Google]
141811369875.png
412KB, 548x754px
Does anyone have this without the text?
>>
File: IMG_1015.png (331KB, 548x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.png
331KB, 548x754px
>>28076183
Gotcha covered famalam.
>>
File: .png (135KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
.png
135KB, 1280x840px
>>
File: 1416022306599.png (253KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1416022306599.png
253KB, 714x1024px
>>28076198
Thank you my african american brother.
>>
>>28075997
That was the joke... Should have made it more obvious, sorry.
>>
File: Scary Luna.jpg (53KB, 766x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Scary Luna.jpg
53KB, 766x1044px
>>
>>28076790
Ayy I've fapped to this once.
>>
File: .jpg (115KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
115KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 1462363732013.png (353KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1462363732013.png
353KB, 743x744px
>>28076423
I would cuddle her tired body and love this mare like no tomorrow
>>
File: .png (857KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
.png
857KB, 800x560px
>>
File: .png (588KB, 900x836px) Image search: [Google]
.png
588KB, 900x836px
>>
File: .jpg (536KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
536KB, 2000x1200px
>>
>>28064477
>>
File: .jpg (735KB, 871x1250px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
735KB, 871x1250px
>>
>>28082273
>>
>>28064477

>What...
>What are you looking at?
>"Anonymous? A strange name for such a strange creature, seems fitting yes. Thou may grace us with the title of Mistress Moon, Empress of these barren silver hills."
>The...whatever, smirks at you for a second behind her gigantic, teal, slit eyes.
>Her wavy mane and tail seems like it has no substance, and nearly melts into the starscape behind her.
>The fur on her was dark as a black hole, and the armor she wore was a majestic, somewhat reflective blue.
>Needless to say your jaw was hanging open inside your suit; after a few seconds the equine seems to grow rather impatient with your staring.
>"Art thou daft, human? Why dost thee stare so?"
>Despite the absolute absurdity of the entire scene before you; a unicorn with wings and armor, talking no less, there is but one thing you have in your head.
"Where the hell is your space suit!?"
>The horse....Moon you suppose, looks affronted, drawing her neck back and sneering lightly.
>"Thou mistake us for some lesser mud ponies? Simpleton, we are obviously of pedigree alicorn descent, why should we require any form of protection from the elements of our own domain? We see thou have narry much upon thee other than thine one golden eye and strange white flesh."
>Wait what?
"Hold on..."
>You hold up your hands to slow the situation down a tad.
"You mean to tell me that you're some sort of species that can /survive/ out here in space!? And...and what? I am actually wearing a suit, cause, you know, I can /die/!"
>Moon takes a few steps back and looks at you stupidly.
>>
>>28083448

>"We suggest thou take a less severe tone with us whelp. And indeed, we can survive in any climate, we just said we are alicorn. Alicorn are by their very nature immortal until age takes them, and we are still very young. Hast thou made shelter under some boulder for the entirety of thine life? Art thou not immortal in the same way? Surely thou must be to persevere through such violent magic blasts and the harsh environments surrounding us!?"
>Woah wait a second!
"Slow this shit down for a moment please! I think its obvious our kinds have never encountered each other before, so let's try to take this at a much more easy pace, okay? I am sure we both have questions we want answered, so one at a time then? You go first."
>Moon looks indignant for a moment, and stamps a hoof.
>"Thou shalt not order us again peon...though thine point is duly noted, so we will acquiesce to this. Answer this first, aren't thou immortal as well? If not then how is it ye art standing before us now?"
>Okay...easy stuff first you suppose...
"Humans aren't immortal at all, in fact despite how tenacious we can be, we're a pretty fragile race. Our technology helps us with pretty much all life's issues, and allows me to be here because of the suit I'm wearing."
>Moon nods thoughtfully.
>"Then thou art not a strange cyclops...how far advanced /is/ thine technology?"
>You fold your arms as much as the suit allows and look at the haughty equine with a face, even if she can't really see it.
"That's two questions, I get one Moon."
>>
>>28083456

>Raising an eyebrow, the stunningly beautiful horse seems to carefully pick her response.
>Eventually she nods once.
>"Yes, we suppose we did agree to thine terms. Still, we strongly suggest thou refer to us as /mistress/ Moon, as our patience for lesser breeds is not infinite."
>Good lord this girl is really full of herself isn't she?
"You know, I was going to ask something else but you made me have to ask, whats up with your ego man? All I've heard from you is derogatory insults and the assertion of your self-centeredness."
>Moon blinks for a moment, her jaw slacking out as though she'd been slapped.
>That shocked look melts into one of anger pretty quickly.
>"Thou have a high degree of nerve, knave. Our magic would destroy thee in an instant, should we wish it."
>Between the cold, the declining amount of oxygen in your tank and the general frustration of being stranded for dead, her attack makes you snap.
>You widen your stance almost reflexively, and straighten your back, causing your already-taller posture to tower over the short, airheaded pony beneath you.
"Really then!? First of all you'll have to convince me you even /have/ magic, because thats bullshit right off the bat!"
>Moon grits her jaw and also takes a defensive stance, her mane spreading out around her head and her wings opening slightly.
>She readies a retort but you cut her off instantly.
"Second of all, don't pick a fight with a man who has nothing left to lose!"
>Your arm sweeps out behind you, motioning to the many blue flames surrounding your patch of floodlights, illuminating the wreckage of your scout cruiser in a ghastly light.
"As you can clearly see I was pretty well fucked when you found me, killing me now would be a goddamn mercy, cause then I won't die by suffocating or radiation poisoning or hypothermia! So if you're going to threaten me make sure you back it up!"
>>
>>28083464

>Moon seems a little taken aback behind her mask of anger, but again you don't give her the chance to respond.
"Now if you don't fucking mind I'm going back to trying to be rescued. Fuck off or don't I can't be bothered to give a damn right now, but leave me the hell alone until you decide to lose the attitude."
>You spin around and kick one of the solar cells so hard it floats up off the ground several feet.
>You catch it as it falls slowly and pop open the back slot, connecting one of the floodlight cords into it to ensure it has enough power to stay on.
>In silence, you huff and puff to yourself, making more scavenging trips.
>The longer you go calming down, the more you ponder if you were going insane.
>Your suits thermometer reminds you to return to the fire, and you glance up at the black horse laying on her belly looking up at you as you return to the spot of light.
>Back when you were in scout training, your instructors always reminded you about the dangers of space, but, as they drilled into your head, the greatest dangers were much closer to home than one would think.
>Out in the void, your mind is the biggest threat of them all.
>A quick air check puts you at 27%; the warning will be kicking in soon.
>Putting the questioning of your own sanity aside, you drop off the toolbox with the suite of repair systems and scrap electronics, setting to work trying to fix up a smashed radio amplifier.
>If you could get this thing to work then there's be no doubt you could contact the Corps again.
>That'd be your best bet...
>But how much longer can you keep trying to-
>"Such an intricate device...this is what thou meant with thine reference of 'technology'? What function does the machine serve?"
>Moon is hovering over your shoulder, since you had sat down to save a bit more air.
>>
>>28083474

>Ignoring her, you keep on trying to fix the tiny circuits and miniscule trails of metals and plastics, growing more agitated by the complexity of it all.
>You weren't an electrician or a computer specialist at all...
>This was stretching your limited knowledge of computer systems to its very edge.
>"Thou mentioned before of magics existence a mere hoax... To be entirely honest with ye, thine machinations are quite in the same perspective for us. Nothing Equestria has ever created could hope to match even the simplest creation I've yet seen from thee."
>Fucking A; if you miss another solder spot, you're going to go ballistic.
>"Indeed, had we not seen such things with our own ey-"
>Dropping the totaled circuit board, you glare up at Moon gruffly, and interrupt her.
"Are you real?"
>She stops, and cocks her head to the side.
>Her tone isn't angry or indignant as you'd expected.
>"Very much so, yes. Why would thou ponder such a curious conception?"
"Because that's exactly what you'd say if you were just a figment of my slipping sanity."
>She looks for a moment as though she'd like to respond, but closes her eyes and nods, before her reply comes out a bit awkwardly.
>"We have not a mortal mind, but such a concern for thee, apparently a mortal, we may understand. I'd there somehow we can prove our existence to thee?"
>A glance at your flashing air guage reminds you that you have 15% air left.
>Woah... How long had you been working with the amplifier?
>With a deep breath your attention comes back to Moon, and you jab a finger at an oxygen tank at her hooves.
"You could help me replace my air canister so I don't die. Its a job one can only do outside the suit...andobviously I can't leave my suit. If you did, I'd have no other choice than to believe you exist."
>Blinking twice, she nods and her horn glows in a black aura, a similar aura encapsulating the canister.
>"How should we proceed?"
>...yup, you should ignore that for now.
>>
>>28083484

>Besides, if you really are insane than its just a hallucination and you're about to kill yourself.
>You turn around and expose your back to her.
"Do you see the spinny knob thing, and the covered button next to it? Should be right above the cylinder that looks like the one you're...levitating I guess."
>"Indeed."
"Okay listen close, we have one chance at this and it has to be quick. Once you disconnect my air I have only what's in my suit with me."
>For the next five minutes you walk her through it step by step, and then a second time for measure.
>Now comes the part where you test her knowledge and what you told her.
>Which if you're not lieing to yourself, is really a stall tactic.
>Soon though, you have to suck it up, quite literally, and let her do as you asked.
"Okay...okay...shit, go for it."
>You were scared fuckless right now, and take a deep breath as she assents.
>The feeling of the oxygen cutting put in your suit shocks you, and your alarm system loses its shit, before finally shutting up as there is a sharp hiss thought your helmet.
>Flashing a few more times, your air guage resets itself for a second, totally blank.
>Suddenly it bursts to life again, reading a solid 100%
>You let out the breath you'd been holding, and chuckle in disbelief for a second.
"That...fucking worked...!?"
>A smug grin on her muzzle, the black horse cantwrs into your vision, and taps you with a silver-shoed hoof.
>"We told thee our existence was reality." She teases.
>Wow...
>Wow holy shit!
>This is a lot to take in.
>Moon seems to sense your hesitation, and opens her mouth, but is silence by a hug from you.
"You just saved my life! Thank you Moon!"
>She pushes against you with a surprised yelp, and turns her muzzle up in a bit of a blush.
>"Twas naught but a simple task...and...our name is Nightmare Moon proper, please call us as such."
>She glances your way with her eyes.
>"Imbicile." She adds halfheartedly.
>>
>>28083492

>You smile behind your vizor, a smile that was warm and sincere, and only gets wider as you point out to the horizon.
"Wow...that's beautiful! And perfectly timed I'll add."
>Nightmare raises an eyebrow and follows your gesturing.
>"What is, Anonymous?"
"The sunrise..."
>You both watch as the glittering golden star crests the far curve of the moon, illuminating sparkling dust as it draws ever close, until the light crashes over you, bringing with it a palpable wave of warmth.
>And a wave of renwed, strengthened hope....
>>
>>28083504
>>
File: 1456616077651.jpg (30KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1456616077651.jpg
30KB, 600x395px
>>28083504
>tfw an anon got to the "space anon stranded in Equestria" idea before you could
I suppose that gives me another three months or so to procrastinate on my green, then.
Good work so far.
>>
>>28083504
You better not fuck off, man. I'm really invested in this shit. Don't rush it, don't sweat bullets trying to impress, just work on it as you normally would and finish it; 'cause that's all I need.
>>
>>28083608
Nigg, I have read at the very least 5 greens with that theme or a near identical one
You know how many of those have been actually completed? one; it was a flutterrape one shot involving nightmare moon, don't ask the link because, even if i could remember enough lines to find it, it's probably not in the current archive anyway, it also had no pastebin backup either.
>>
>>
File: impluna.png (456KB, 1448x1246px) Image search: [Google]
impluna.png
456KB, 1448x1246px
>>
hello
>>
>>28083504
>>
File: 1464304982463.jpg (726KB, 2353x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1464304982463.jpg
726KB, 2353x2016px
>>
File: .jpg (62KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
62KB, 768x1024px
>>28085945
>>
File: 1469505463642.jpg (10KB, 344x264px) Image search: [Google]
1469505463642.jpg
10KB, 344x264px
>>27994956
>>
File: .png (288KB, 937x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.png
288KB, 937x1024px
>>
File: .jpg (234KB, 1425x900px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
234KB, 1425x900px
>>
File: .png (91KB, 900x808px) Image search: [Google]
.png
91KB, 900x808px
>>
File: .png (169KB, 1592x1611px) Image search: [Google]
.png
169KB, 1592x1611px
>>
File: 15-36-43-maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15-36-43-maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>28087025
No!!!No!!fuck off derpyfag
>>
File: .png (632KB, 900x986px) Image search: [Google]
.png
632KB, 900x986px
>>28087051
>>
File: .png (190KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
.png
190KB, 1280x532px
>>
File: ..png (58KB, 530x546px) Image search: [Google]
..png
58KB, 530x546px
>>
File: ..png (337KB, 900x1257px) Image search: [Google]
..png
337KB, 900x1257px
>>
File: ..jpg (276KB, 1649x1699px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
276KB, 1649x1699px
>>
File: ..png (496KB, 854x512px) Image search: [Google]
..png
496KB, 854x512px
>>
File: 1455484243678.png (475KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1455484243678.png
475KB, 960x540px
Hello m8s, another update on the story.

My friends decided to drag me out on a last minute camping trip, and I won't have WiFi or service in the middle of the woods, so the next installment will either be Friday or Saturday (August 13th) at the very latest.

That said, I will be writing in that time, so there will probably be two or three segments I drop in one dump when I get back.

You guys seem to like this, and I hate to disappoint but please be patient with me.

Link here, includes the latest post, and has been edited for spelling mistakes and such.

http://pastebin.com/q6i0apHb
>>
>>28084930
>Luna taking Anons clothes and spouting memes all through the palace
>>
File: ..png (87KB, 579x488px) Image search: [Google]
..png
87KB, 579x488px
>memes
>>
>>28090640
Here come dat moon
Oh shit!!
Waddup Tia
>>
File: 1215538.jpg (551KB, 1526x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1215538.jpg
551KB, 1526x1024px
>>
File: faic.jpg (100KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
faic.jpg
100KB, 894x894px
>>
Fukkin image limit...
>>
>>28092873
we gotta let it die so it can be reborn next moonday and i can continue growing my 1.21gb luna folder
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.