[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monkey Paw Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Rainbow Dash is now real, BUT your "relationship" with her is like the one Zephyr, with you as Zephyr.

Your turn.
>>
>>27988051
>is like the one Zephyr,
*is like the one between her and Zephyr
>>
>>27988061
Your waifu is real, and so are ponies.
BUT, they all think you're a loser that isn't worth their time.
>>
The non-Equestria Girls movie leaves the fandom satisfied, BUT it marks the end of the gen and from then on it only exist through lawyer-friendly fan works.
>>
>>27988051
You act like >rape isn't a thing.
>>
Your waifu will spend all the time with you, but she will not see you as a lover and instead will spend all her time trying to ship you and your least favorite pony.
>>
Behold you are in equestria, land of paradise.
You're waifu is very interested in your arrival and you yourself.
She even offers to lodge you till you decide wat to do.
However you are now a unic, no dick, no nothing.
And your waifu doesnt have romantic feelings for you.
But perhaps maybe one day...

do you accept?
>>
>>27988051
You are transported to Equestria, but the atmosphere is incompatible with human life; atmospheric pressure and oxygen levels are too low. You quickly get become afflicted with decompression sickness, then slowly suffocate to death as your lungs try desperately to squeeze any life-giving oxygen they can out of the air. The weak gravitational pull ensures that you die a clown who flings haphazardly about like an astronaut on the moon as he struggles to gain his footing.
>>
>>27988051
and dashie is cucked by zephyr
>>
>>27988619
>Raping your waifu
You are not worthy.
>>
>>27988743
>implying Dash is my waifu
>>
>>27988760
Fine then go ahead.
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
DO IIIIITTTTTTT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGjjHdyXhhY
>>
>>27988051
Hasbro agrees to make an MLP:FiM video game on console and PC. However, the game is terrible and heavily skewed towards younger markets even more than the show (think something along the lines of those awful Barbie console games with the bright pink boxes and insipid, awful gameplay and voice acting that makes you want to deafen yourself so you don't have to hear it anymore).
>>
>>27988369
>BUT, they all think you're a loser that isn't worth their time.
but anon, i am Anonymous, i am supposed to be perfect, why are you being realistic?
>>
>>27988799
So, something that would actually happen anyway?
>>
>>27988873
No, Hasbro has stated that they won't make an FiM console game (they've had some bad experiences with console games due to their attempts with Transformers not selling well and locking them into contracts with developers and publishers that they can't get out of).

Also, in terms of console games, the quality would depend on which developer Hasbro were to hand it off to. The Transformers game by Platinum Games was actually pretty fun, had it's flaws and it sold really badly but it actually an alright game.

FiM could be made into a good game in the right hands since it wouldn't be Hasbro themselves making it, just selling the license. Not that it matters because as I said above, Hasbro is not interested.

Probably for the best though, the only decent genre for an FiM game would be a puzzle platformer in the same vein as Mario and there aren't many companies that can do that genre well these days so a MLP game would probably turn out bad anyway.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.