[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Within The Hinterland | need horse people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Within_the_hinterland.png (2MB, 1909x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Within_the_hinterland.png
2MB, 1909x1079px
Ayy lmao Fagots,
So I'm currently developing a new MLP related game and I'm looking for some media people help finish the job. I've got most of the programming done, now its just a matter of making it pretty and not getting C&D'd by hasbro. I'm mostly looking for 3d artists, sound FX, and drawfags to make this game a reality.
The point of the game is to survive alone in the woods by fighting off enemies (white blocks at the moment) and building a fort. Game play and instructions to play can be found here (warning its kinda cringy, just recorded it and said fuck it):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30c1zwN5FEuLUFTSG4xNDR4b1k/view?usp=sharing

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30c1zwN5FEudWRfRjE0VUZqTHc/view?usp=sharing

Notes and known bugs:
-The changeling is NOT the character being used in the final game, you can find a resource image in this thread. Looking for a 3dfag to make her into a model
-tree collisions are shit atm
-layering for some objects in the 3d world is wrong

if you want to help out, contact me any way listed below:
email: [email protected]

I will keep an eye on the thread for any questions.
>>
File: Autono (1).png (253KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Autono (1).png
253KB, 1000x666px
pic related is the character I will be using, If any 3d fag wants to take a shot at it, go ahead. It doesn't need to be from scratch, I don't care if you use a base model and just make the hair and what not
>>
shameful self bump
>>
>>27986988
do you need music?
>>
>>27986988
Get the super shotgun from doom 2 and some imps.
>>
>>27987483
looking for more of sound FX, but I'm sure I could use music somewhere. what kind of music we talking about
>>
>>27986988
>Looking for a 3dfag to make her into a model
You tried using 3Danon's stuff? He's probably got an existing model you can recolor, with animations and stuff too. I don't know how to get in touch with him, but I do know he's been working on the /mlp/ RTS game, so if you ask around in that thread somebody can probably help you out.
>>
>>27988215
he gave me a few assets in a thread a while back which are in the game now. Its so damn hard to find 3d artists.
>>
>>27987980
Bullet-Hollywood Undead
>>
Magic bump.
>>
>>27986999
More like Autismo lol
>>
File: 56.jpg (47KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
47KB, 500x264px
>>27990186
>Lol
>>
File: 2016-07-19 18.06.25.jpg (77KB, 384x257px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-19 18.06.25.jpg
77KB, 384x257px
>>27986988
What kind of drawfag do you need.
Original style, canon style or vector?
I'm not the best but it's not like I have anything to do.
>>
>>27986988
So 7 days to day basically? I do hope you finish it.
But if you are gonna use actual pony things like changelings, ponies with the design of the show and else, then you have no chance in hell. Also the staff check in here often. Good luck anyways.
>>
>>27990250
Your actually the second person to make their joke. Time for a name change...
>>
>>27990254
Your own style us fine. Definitely not show accurate
>>
>>27990321
I'm not using anything show accurate. Even if changelings are mythological creatures hascuck will still find a way. I'm looking to go way from show accuracy, so I'm looking for peoples real talents and originality.
>>
>>27990254
Can you also provide an example?
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
Bumperoni
>>
>>27991135
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.