[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony of joy strikes again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (206KB, 1907x1069px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1907x1069px
remember the scene in filli vanilli where she was just being an asshole to fluttershy and scaring her to no end? Daily reminder that pinkie is not deserving of the eliment of happy and should be stripped of the title.

>mfw ponkfags would defend this once again
>mfw pokfags have no empathy for fluttershy
>>
>>27986186
Why do you even give a shit?
>>
>>27986186
>phonefag
>not understanding characters

Credible!
>>
>>27986186
Defending Pinkie and understanding her feelings and intention doesn't mean they don't care about or understand Fluttershy. It's trying to paint things in a black-and-white "she's the bad guy and she's the good guy" that shows you lack empathy and only care about your waifu.
>>
>>27986194
>not understanding characters
There is no defending Pinkie in Filli Vanilli unless you are one of those wretched faggots who started the ride after S3 and didn't watch in order.
>>
>>27986194
Nigger tier argument. Ignored
>>
>>27986202
Pinkie was objectively shit in that scene. If you don't feel like punching her in the scene you qualify as a heartless subhuman
>>
First it was the glimmer shitters spamming seven threads of "why is she perfect/find a flaw." Now it's "Ponka is a shit", I'm starting to think we're either being raided or barny now has an accomplice in shitposting
>>
>>27986186
I am Pinkie and Fluttershy fag and even I think you are an imbecile OP.
But I'll take the b8 anyways cause bored.
Fluttershy has to face her fucking fears sooner or later. Ponk was just trying to help.
>>
>>27986186
But she's not the element of "happy" you stupid fuck. She's the element of Laughter, there's a big difference.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
What was in lauren fausts head when she came out with dis abomination?

90% of anti bronies hate pinkie so she is bringing the entire fandom down
>>
>>27986186
I find it amusing that you're this bent out of shape over a cartoon for little girls.

And it's the element of laughter, not happiness, you putz.
>>
File: thats bait.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
thats bait.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>27986290
>Anti bronies
>>
>>27986186
Fluttershy did the same to her and rarity in the Iron Will episode.
Also Ponka is the element of laughter not the "element happy".
>>
>>27986357
Anon the white knights allow Fluttershy to be a bitch, simply because she is cute and kind and they think she will actually give them her vag and crotchtits if they stand up for her the rest of the time, so she gets a pass.
>>
File: large.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>27986290
>Anti bronies

Leave
>>
>>27986194
/thread
>>
File: Man-Woman-Laughing.jpg (30KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
Man-Woman-Laughing.jpg
30KB, 450x312px
>>27986186
>he thinks fluttershit deserves to be treated well
>>
>>27986186
Well Ponkfags have no taste in pony and are more retarded than most. Not surprising they would defend her.
If you're going to like a shitty pone at least pick top cunt so you aren't a total laughing stock.
>>
Report Pinkie hatespam
Sage Pinkie hatespam
Hide Pinkie hatespam
>>
If Pinkie Pie was real I would punch her until her face was even more pink than it started out as.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.