[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: issue1.jpg (100KB, 583x885px) Image search: [Google]
issue1.jpg
100KB, 583x885px
What went wrong?
>>
>>27976432
hubris
>>
>>27976432
>implying it ever went right
>>
>>27977726
It does, but too bad the wrong just really overshines it.
>>
>>27976432
>look ma, he posted it again
>>
>>27978032
Oh hi, Illustrious Q.

Lose a few pounds, man. And try to grow some hair while I'm already asking for the impossible.
>>
>>27978099
>Growing hair
>Impossible
Hair implants exist.
Sure it is not literally regrowing it, but close enuff.
>>
>>27976432
Cook, Price, Anderson, Curnow, Fosgitt...
>>
File: 1469400808570.jpg (3KB, 125x75px) Image search: [Google]
1469400808570.jpg
3KB, 125x75px
>>
>>27976432
Power got to their heads, once they started inserting OC's left and right it went to shit.
>>
>>27976432
>What went wrong?

A completely useless editor.
A completely bitchy, egomaniac staff.
A completely out of control sense of self entitlement about reader's support.
A completely corrupted staff who uses their power and influence to get their own friends as part of the staff regardless of their friend's artstic and writing skills.
A completely null will to listen to any critics, because according to the staff and editor, they make no mistakes and is always the reader's fault if something went wrong.

And finally, a completely not-giving-a-fuck about the source material, so arther than adhering to what the cartoon has shown to everyone, they simply ignore it to do whatever it pleases to themselves.

That's what went wrong.
>>
>>27978313
inb4 shills and the actual staff minimizing your post out of damage control.
>>
File: tiq.jpg (12KB, 257x389px) Image search: [Google]
tiq.jpg
12KB, 257x389px
>>27978340
I would love to see them proving any of my points wrong without resorting to their usual name calling, confusion or desperate straw grasping.

Oh, and by the way? The infamous Illustrious Q?

This is how he looks like. So no wonder he's so desperate to use the comic as a source of fame and self validation, since by his looks is pretty obvious he couldn't get any of that in real life.
>>
>>27978272
for ants.
>>
>>27976432
the fans
>>
Wait, what did I miss, I haven't read the comics since the Mirror Universe arc.
>>
>>27978416
The mirror universe arc was the start of the ruination.
The only half good thing since then was the Fiendship is Villainous ones they did for a bit.
>>
>>27978416
The Reflections saga was the point where the staff began showing their true colors after they finally began receiving strong critics they couldn't ignore anymore.
The sharp decrease on comic sales was another factor they couldn't ignore or rationalize, no matter hos desperately they tried to confuse people by spewing bullshit about digital sales and the decreasing number of variant covers.

Around this part is when The Illustrious Q began his shilling and dicksucking journey, all riding on the hope that it would lead to Bobby Curnow feeling indebted to him and thus rewarding him with a job as a writer for IDW's pony comics.
>>
>>27978313
Screencap this for future uses.
>>
It went from good, to decent, to OK, to the Mirror Universe, and then it kept going.
>>
No GoH comics until next year. Talk about embarrassing for IDW.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.