[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they'll...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: season_of_ships.png (44KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
season_of_ships.png
44KB, 600x337px
Do you think they'll...?
>>
File: fdbb.png (136KB, 478x277px) Image search: [Google]
fdbb.png
136KB, 478x277px
>>27974782
get bent?
>>
>>27974782
kill Dave Rapp together? I hope so.
>>
>>27974794
Dave Rapp is not that bad. Quit bandwaggoning hate for him.
>>
>>27974802
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for defending David Rapp.
>>
File: 1468151603472.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468151603472.png
37KB, 250x250px
>>27974802
Yeagh, he's only the second worst writer.
>>
>>27974802
i bandwagoned ur mum
>>
Dave Rapp so hated why?
>>
>>27974782
Make a religion? Oh yeah.
>>
>>27974802
I agree to be honest. Newbie Dash had cringeworthy moments but Flutter Brutter was one of the better episodes this season.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 736x766px)
image.jpg
118KB, 736x766px
>>27974816
pwnt
>>
>>27974782
we'll probably never see him again after one episode outside of the background
>>
>>27974782
>mfw rainbowdash gets cucked by DaringDoo
That would make my day
>>
>>27974802
For fuck's sake, shut up, Dave, no one likes you. Grab a rope, hang yourself and make someone happy for once.
>>
>>27974829
This. In fact, I'd say Flutter Brutter is the second best of the season behind SRR. The mistake made in Newbie Dash was that having a sympathetic cringe comedy protagonist is a bad idea. For cringe comedy to be funny the protagonist has to be a Seinfeld level horrible asshole. So Zephyr, with his obnoxious and unwanted sexual advances, laziness, and extreme level of entitlement was hilarious to watch. When terrible things happened to Rainbow, who was just earnestly trying to make her childhood dream come true, it was just soul crushing.
>>
>>27974946
I think the missing connection between Newbie Dash and Flutter Brutter was a shame.

Cuzco, I mean Zephyr, is pretty much like Rainbow Dash in that he masked his anxiety with his over the top personality,(Which I found was really funny btw, I liked Zephyr's character) I think Dash recognizing this would have been interesting.
>>
>>27974782
There's much more chances that he'll end up with Daring DESU.
>>
>>27974946
>it was just soul crushing
Interesting way of defining one of the only two episodes written by the asshole you're supposedly defending. You're not getting your paycheck this month if you don't try harder.
>>
>>27974819
He relies on cringe humor too much and a lot of people hate that. Also almost all of the people defending the episodes just said 'lol you don't get it, you must be a loser XDDDDDD NEET :3' which created more resentment towards the episodes.

That being said I only really hate Newbie Dash, not just because of the cringe or the fact that they basically swept Dash fulfilling her dream under the rug, but because they kinda bungle the message especially with the 180° turn at the end where the Wonderbolts get on their knees and viciously suck Dash's dick.

Flutter Brutter was better, though still used a fair amount of cringe.
>>
>>27975219
>lol you don't get it, you must be a loser XDDDDDD NEET :3

To be fair, for Flutter Brutter most of the people complaining in the episode thread were by their own admission triggered Flutterfag NEETS from /r9k/.
>>
>>27974782
i sure as hell fucking hope so. it would be the best thing ever.
>>
>>27976098
why?
you don't even know what kind of a person he is yet.
>>
File: query.jpg (6KB, 226x192px)
query.jpg
6KB, 226x192px
>>27974802
Dave Rapp is shit. He's a literal who Josh Haber pulled out of asshole and he keeps getting important episodes for some reason.

Why can't they just give this to Nick Confalone?
>>
>>27975021
His first episode was bad, but that doesn't mean that from now on we must hate his every episode. I personally liked Flutter Brutter and I didn't find anything cringy there. I think the episode gets unnecessary hate just because the writer is Dave Rapp.
>>
File: DYEWTSMF.png (106KB, 451x348px) Image search: [Google]
DYEWTSMF.png
106KB, 451x348px
>>27976989
>Flutter Brutter
>I didn't find anything cringy there
>>
>>27977007
I guess I'm not autistic enough to see cringe everywhere. If you could tell me what you found cringy in there, I would appreciate it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.