[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going full autism in the show now it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

So they look to have decided the best way to sell toys now is just start giving the mane six random ass magic powers because raisins.

Honestly could they get any more autistic at this point? Its like some shonen anime with new seasonal super powers now.
>>
Actually, giving toys superpowers is a good way to sell them.
>>
>>27972593
>Brushables
>Sold with variant dresses and accessories
I think you missed the point of 90% of the toys.
>>
>>27972582
Need Edit of Urien using it with text saying AEGIS REFLETOR!
>>
>>27972612
You do realize that the brushables of equestria girls are selling like shit and its the hard plastic "action figure" minis that are selling right?
>>
>>27972582
>Watching EQG
>Caring about EQG
Dumb EQG poster
>>
>>27972680
this
>>
>>27972582
Having expectations for EQG will never be fruitful. Take it at face value, it will continue to be a shitty series, but at least it isn't canon.
>>
>>27972582
Jesus Christ, buy a dictionary and look up what "autism" means
>>
>>27972582
Personally, I find this kind of funny, with Rarity unintentionally smacking people around with her powers.

In other news, cock tastes better with ironic humor.
>>
>>27972619
>>27972619
I giggled
This please
>>
>>27972680
/thread
>>
>>27972582
Liberal use of the word autism there, also in the world of plastic toys, gimmicks sell.
>>
File: 1387656831568.png (290KB, 570x309px) Image search: [Google]
1387656831568.png
290KB, 570x309px
Maybe its like her battle constructs power she had in Power Ponies
>>
>>27973038
rather hoping that myself. That being said, I'd be okay with shields for her; it fits her diamond motif.
>>
>>27973010
>Liberal use of the word autism there

4chan almost revolves around liberally using the word autism.
>>
>>27973110
Autismchan
>>
They're giving the six of them random ass powers because that's what they figure all the manchildren and kiddies want, just throw super powers on them and PEW PEW to get the children and manchildren excited, like how everyone went apeshit over the S4 finale.

its Aimed at all the obsessive autist bronies who make fanart of the ponies in grimdark fights or that shit.
>>
>>27973217
Definitely the largest market out there, for sure.
>>
Yea, it is going in bad direction. At least they still are lewd.
>>
File: 1420672349219.jpg (11KB, 170x203px) Image search: [Google]
1420672349219.jpg
11KB, 170x203px
>>27972582
So we went from:
>We dun need elements to power cause we're all friends
to
>Playing music gives us power
to Whatever happened in Friendship Games, didn't watch it
to
>We literally just have super powers now

You just can't have "It's Equestrian magic so it does weird things in this world" be an excuse for every little thing you want.
God Damn Equestria Girls is both horrible, and just plain lazy.
How this "franchise" has four movies is beyond me.
>>
>>27972582
>show
>eqg
You've made a mistake
>>
>>27972582
They've had powers for two movies now. It's not too much of a stretch that this "gaia" thing would encourage their powers to happen beyond when they play an instrument or act as their element.
>>
>>27973486
NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE
>>
File: move psynergy.jpg (84KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
move psynergy.jpg
84KB, 400x315px
>>27972582
PSYNERGY CONFIRMED CANON
PSYNERGY CONFIRMED CANON
PSYNERGY CONFIRMED CANON
PSYNERGY CONFIRMED CANON
PSYNERGY CONFIRMED CANON

IS THIS FUCKING AWESOME, ISAAC?
:) Yes / :| No if you got a better way to recreate that in text I'm all fucking ears
>>
>>27972619
Nah just make it Fox's shine from Melee.
>>
>>27972676
This, the minies are selling to the core audience, the Bronies that want to cum on them, glue googly eyes on them and other retarded bullshut,
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.