[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satyr Abomination Thread #178: Electro-Pirates on a Neon Sea Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 89

Previous thread: >>27823865

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want. But it wont always be met positively.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Sometimes Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Sometimes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0

Thread Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ1jDR_DMhM
>>
>>27967816

Actual previous thread >>27892150
>>
>>27967816
Electro-pirates?
>>
>>27967942
They do battle by rolling out the speakers and subwoofers in place of cannons and blasting their enemy's vessel with hardcore retro-synthwave beats.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZ19pnWETo

Because the 80s never died.
>>
This thread is off to a slow start.

I have to say that electro pirates and neon seas sounds cool.
>>
>>27968526
Just wait for the coke to kick in.
>>
>"Daddy, what were the eighties like?"
"Just how old do you think I am?"
>"I dunno... Fifty?"
"I was born in nineteen-ninety-two!"
>"Wait, so my fathers a filthy millennial? Ugh!"
>>
>>27969169
What year is it in Equestria anyway?
>>
>>27969206

It's the current year!
>>
>>27969477
I mean come on!
>>
>>27969206
The year of the horse.
>>
Someone said a thing about augmented satyrs. I had this idea within that monster hunter gambit, to have some satyrs fight with robot parts so they keep up with Alex and Simmer's power in the field. Glimmer being the one who does all the science to them and such.
>>
>>27970259
Technically, the DEEPEST LORE for Monster Hunter is that hunters are descended from augmented super soldiers made to fight against dragons, which accounts for their ability to wield giant anime weapons and heal injuries quickly. The admixture of Equestrian and Earth genes is already a step in that direction.
>>
>>27970309
Neat, now i just need to study landscapes and weapons from the game.
>>
Oops, I didn't mean to upload that. Have this instead.

Anyways, there's a satyr Discord forming, care to join up?
https://discord.gg/4wWjGfc
>>
File: 822266.jpg (648KB, 1620x2340px) Image search: [Google]
822266.jpg
648KB, 1620x2340px
Hi yes, I heard the eighties never ended for the satyrs? Okay, thank you.
https://youtu.be/djV11Xbc914
https://youtu.be/ILWSp0m9G2U
https://youtu.be/qgz6jFxMpyk
https://youtu.be/YlEb3L1PIco
https://youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
>>27970357
The satyr skype was dog shit. Why would this be different?
>>
>>27970725
Aaron pls
>>
>>27970357
I've heard those things tend to be dead, circlejerks, or dead circlejerks.
>>
>>27970725
>>27970784
Well, that's always up to the people using it (or refusing to).

The difference is that Discord isn't terrible software, there are multiple channels for the various types of content instead of only one big conversation where things get lost or drowned out, and voice doesn't intrude on text channels.

I think it's useful for larger, diverse groups like a general thread tends to attract.
>>
>>27970893
See >>27970784
Msob, I like you, but the satyr chat was a circlejerk that felt more dead and hollow than a Buffalo carcass.
>>
>>27970763
>Aaron
Not even close. Hell, not even in the same ball park. Still, if he felt the same way that's at least 4 people.
>>
>>27970357
>>27970893
You're alive? You still come here?
>>
>>27970910
I think a big part of that is that Skype, being a single conversation stream, will naturally drown out various topics, letting only prolific chatters and their preferred topics bubble to the top. A Discord allows you to separate different conversations and subject matter into different channels.

If you aren't on Discord, I understand, but if you already use it, you lose nothing by connecting since you can just turn off the notifications.

>>27970964
Yes, and yes, though I've missed out on a lot of what's going on. Y'all got some crazy new headcanons by the look of it.
>>
>>27970995
We also got our own lewd thread on /trash/, Satyr After Dark.
>>
>>27970995
How's your Patreon coming along? Are you commissioning soon?
>>
>page 9
fucking dead today

>>27971079
I know. That actually concerns me, since that's basically splitting the thread population/audience. I understand why it happened, but I don't like the idea of satyrfags divided. Partly why I'm supportive of a Discord; it can be a unifying factor.

>>27971208
I just can't seem to get started, but drawing satyr today helped me focus a bit.
>>
>>27971962
>That actually concerns me, since that's basically splitting the thread population/audience

Aye, we had that concern too. While I've got no numbers to cite, I'm pretty sure most people have both threads open at the same time anyways.
>>
File: 1452316750304.jpg (371KB, 730x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452316750304.jpg
371KB, 730x1000px
>>27971962
Can't bump or discuss much, on vacation with family for the first time in a year with them fampie.
>>
>>27971962
We normally are dead. All the content creators left. We're on life supporrt.
>>
>>27971962
Have a repost.
>Nothing feels more relaxing than the cold air of the indoors after working out in the sun all day.
>Dynamo, finishing his flight back home, lands on his porch step ragged and out of breath.
>"Hah! Hooo gosh..." He pants while leaning over. "I gotta stop egging on Stormchaser for a race..."
>He pulls on his dampened shirt and enters the chilled interior of his living room.
>"Aaah...now that's more like it." Dynamo sighs and stretches his arms up, taking a deep, relaxing breath as the pumped air cools his body.
>Tonbo lets out an appreciative whistle. "Now that's the sort of show I can get behind~"
>"Wha?" Dynamo flinches and looks around the room. It isn't until he notices the person waving on the couch that his embarrassment kicks in.
>"Tonbo!"
>"Sup homeboy?" She says with a delighted chirpiness. "I see you're just finishing up your beefcake exercises."
>Tonbo laughs at the annoyed groan she elicits from him, spreading her arms on the couch and crossing her hooves.
>"Alright, who let you in this time?" Dynamo asks while trotting towards the open kitchen.
>"Your dad. He's awesome."
>"He needs to change the locks, that's what he needs to do," Dynamo mumbles while eyeing the contents of the fridge.
>"I can hear, you know~"
>"Good for you~"
>He sighs and closes the door to finally make his way to the couch, where a particularly bubbly Tonbo scooches over and pats a seat reserved for him.
>"Welcome, compadre!"
>"Yeah, bienvenidos to you too, toots." He sits besides her. "Say, do you know who ate the last of the fudge brownies?"
>"I did" Tonbo unabashedly grins. "I ate them."
>"Gaaah, I was hoping you wouldn't say that!" Dynamo slaps a palm on his, now only slightly sweaty, forehead. He's genuinely disappointed considering those were his Mom's deluxe fudge brownies.
>"Darn it Tonbo! You're always here eating my stuff, how are you still so slender?"
>"Aaw, we're practically family considering how many times I come here. Your parents love me!"
>>
>>27972733
>"Maybe an adoption is the best in all of our interests," he huffs.
>"Come on, take it easy." Tonbo says while wrapping a wing around him. "Listen, I just got finished with them, but I know a trick that'll let us both share then."
>"You haven't been watching any nature documentaries have you? Because if it's that one bird thing, I-Mmmph!"
>Tonbo grabs his face and smooshes her lips together with Dynamo's, catching him off guard before snaking her tongue in his mouth.
>They both engage in a brief make out battle, Tonbo leaning forward until she rests on his chest. Eventually, not due to lack of oxygen reserves, Tonbo relents and pops her head up.
>"Mwuah! There," she says as she licks her lips and lids her eyes. "Tasty weren't they?"
>"Yeah, well," Dynamo starts, a tad breathless as he regains his composure. "That doesn't change the fact that you owe me a dessert."
>"Pfft. Shut up, you loved it." She lightly slaps his shoulder and sits up.
>Dynamo sighs and repositions himself.He hesitates in putting his arms around her lithe waist, but her hands direct them there anyway.
>"You can hug me you know? I don't bite much."
>"I'm all sweaty though...and icky."
>"You're fine," Tonbo says with a kiss on the cheek. "It's how I like my chocolate. Sweet, but a little salty..."
>"Well I'm glad-"
>"Not to mention super gooey with extra large nuts~" She giggles mischievously.
>"Gracious, we need some parental controls on you," Dynamo said with a sigh.
>"Can't be tamed. 20XX."
>"Whatever silly." After ruffling her hair to mess with her, he picks up the remote and turns on the T.V. in front of them. "Anything you wanna do?"
>"I'unno," she half-heartedly shrugs. "Watch Netflix and chill?"
>"That depends." He raises an eyebrow and touches foreheads with her. "You don't have a project you're actively running away from, hmmm?"
>>
>>27972742
>Tonbo purses her lips and shrinks.
>Both of them lock head to head, pushing each other back and forth as Tonbo's groans increase while Dynamo pressures her.
>"Hmmm..."
>"Hmmmm?"
>"Hmmmmm!"
>"Hnnmnmm!?"
>"Gah! Alright alright, I've got a paper due tomorrow!"
>She whines as Dynamo shakes his head, clicking his tongue in disappointment.
>"Ain't that a shame." Tonbo groans as he turns off the television.
>"Aw, lighten up!" She tries to put on her puppy dog pout, but knows it won't get her far after the brownie fiasco. "Can't I just work on it tonight and hang out right now?"
>"Tonbo, you have four straight Cs, and an F for all of your classes. Honestly, you need to think about the future."
>She huffs and narrows her eyes. "I am thinking about the future! The future where you sign onto the Wonderbolts and become a mega-rich athlete while I write a bunch of successful children's book series and we both live happily ever after with our ten kids! Haaah~!" Clapping her hands together and setting her head on Dynamo's shoulder does not get her out of the look he's giving her.
>"...Really Tonbo?"
>"Hm? What?"
>"Ten kids?"
>She sighs melodramatically and rolls her eyes. "Uuugh, fine. I guess seven will have to do."
>"We are definitely not having seven kids."
>"Aw, boooo, why noooot?"
>"Do you know how difficult it'll be to watch over them all?" He puts his hands on his hips while Tonbo lays down on the couch. "How expensive that's going to be?"
>"I thought that would be settled when you get on the Wonderbolt team."
>"IF," he corrects her. "If I get on the team. And even if I do, that doesn't count for the expenses for sudden injuries, accidents...I could get kicked off and force to find another job to support us. Who would look after the children then?"
>"Me, duh." Tonbo scoffs. "I'll be at home working on my novels. And you know I'm good with tykes, so I totally wouldn't mind if-"
>>
>>27972768
>"Tonbo. Babe." Dynamo interrupts her for a brief moment and takes her hands. "You know you mean the world to me...but...are you sure that being an author is a stable source of income?"
>Her mouth is agape and she looks legitimately hurt for a moment.
>"You don't think I could write a hit series, do you?"
>That immediately gives way to anger, however, and she snatches her hands away and scoffs in irritation.
>"Just as I thought." Fluttering farther away on the couch, Tonbo slams her head into the couch cushion and crosses her arms.
>"Hey, you know I didn't mean it like that." Dynamo tentatively places a hand on her shoulder. "It's just that your track record for responsibility isn't exactly winning a medal anytime soon."
>"God, I hate it when you get like this."
>"I'm just looking at the facts."
>"Yeah? Well I don't need facts when I'm supporting you and your dream with the Wonderbolts. It'd be nice if I get a little assistance with mine!"
>"Maybe it would help if you put some actual effort into it!-Gah!"
>It was then Dynamo started to regret saying that when a screaming Tonbo hailed a seemingly endless amount of throw pillows in his face.
>"You can be! Such! A jerk!"
>"Ow-pbbrh! Ack! Tonbo!"
>After failing to get airborne and getting knocked out of the sky, Dynamo's only tactic was to cover his face as Tonbo ran out of pillows.
>Following a few good hits Tonbo got in, she curled up with a pillow on her side while on the couch.
>For once, she's silent and doesn't respond to Dynamo's constant prodding. This, of course, worries him.
>"Babe?"
>He pokes her shoulder. No response.
>"Babe, really now. I said I was sorry."
>But once again, Tonbo shifts ever so slightly away from his touch, grumbling under her breath.
>Dynamo sits back and sighs. He's been in this type of mess before, unfortunately.
>But fortunately for him, he knows just how to get out of it too.
>>
File: 1429405946926.png (429KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1429405946926.png
429KB, 2000x1400px
>>27971962
You know what there needs to be more of?

More happy family pics. There's hardly any of those.
>>
>>27972805
>Tonbo doesn't pay him much attention until at the very last second when the feels Dynamo's fingertips gently squeeze her wings.
>She looks behind her shoulder and her eyes go wide in terror as she futilely witnesses him inhale.
>"Wait, n-no! Don-" But she was too late.
>"PBBBBBBBTHHHH!"
>In an instant, Tonbo's grumpiness was transmuted into a heaping, squirming giggle fit as Dynamo blows a raspberry in the spot between her wings.
>"Haaahahah! Oh! Oh! Oh goohohooosh! Heehaha! I-I c-c-can't...! I can't breath!"
>Tonbo snickers uncontrollably, desperately searching for the next immediate outlet for this bubbly laughter.
>Whether it be from kicking hooves, intensely grasping for something, and pounding her fist into the cushion.
>"There it is, there's that smile!" Dynamo grins and spoons her on the couch. Her body spasms with remaining giggle fits while he hugs her from behind.
>"Feeling better?"
>"You are...hehe...such a jerk!" Tonbo pants as she suddenly realizes that she's in a comforting embrace.
>She ruminates on resisting again for a brief second before determining it too much of a hassle and submits to the hug.
>"I'm still mad at you," she reminds him.
>"I know. I'm real sorry about that, you're right about everything."
>"I'm just really upset. That really hurt, y'know?" Her head tilts to meet his, letting him see the sadness in her eyes. "Sometimes it's like you don't trust me at all."
>"No, babe, I do trust you. I only want the best for you, that's all." Dynamo kisses her cheek. "Tell you what, I'll be more supportive of your dream job. If you really want this-"
>"Which I do!"
>"Yeah...I'll help you get organized this week and help you out with writing your first book, m'kay?"
>Tonbo purses her lips, but then gives a warm smile and rubs noses with Dynamo. "Sure, why not."
>"For now though." Dynamo yawns and stretches, sitting back up on the couch. "Let's watch some Netflix."
>>
>>27972825
>Tonbo pops up with a victory fist pump. She dives forward and clings onto Dynamo's side.
>"I love you, you sweet, sweaty, chocolate mousse, you!"
>Dynamo snickers, stroking her hair affectionately as the flick started running.
>"You too, Tonny Bonny."
>>
>>27972841
Quick question. Are they same aged here or is this an /ss/ thing? /ss/ being 4 or more years difference.
>>
>>27973159
If it is /ss/ I'm sure Tonbo is petite enough for most casual observers to not notice.
>>
>>27973159
/ss/
>>
>>27973159
Nearly the same age.
>>
>>27971962
I don't suppose you could draw Hope being sad because no-one cared about her birthday that was a week ago?
>>
>>27973334
Anniversaries I could understand getting into, but fictional birthdays always weirded me out.
>>
>>27973175
>>27973293
I'm getting conflicting answers. I ask because I personally think their /ss/ ship is trash. Mostly because they are both first borns; and assuming most ponies who WOULD date/marry a human right off the bat do so, then their age gap makes no sense.
>>
>>27973438
How come? I think it makes sense.
>>
>>27973585
Then simply go with this answer >>27973293
Or create your own answer. Don't forget that a lot of things are variable, so you're bound to get different answers to almost any question you ask.
>>
>>27973607
Oh. Right. Sorry, been up since 2am and things aren't all working properly. Forgot the old rule of satyr. My b.
>>
>>27972819
I agree. Happy families are the best.
>>
Quick heads up for whoever ends up creating the new thread in a few days time, remember to remove the thread theme from the bottom the the OP that I added for this edition.
>>
>>27974230
Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>27972191
It's been a bit slow the last few weeks, but at least MT's back. (or was... hopefully she didn't leave again)
DJ's busy with some art project for work IIRC, after his boss found out he was an artist.
Not sure what /d/non is up to.
>>
>>27974247
Why not?
>>
File: 1445744407535.png (107KB, 675x829px) Image search: [Google]
1445744407535.png
107KB, 675x829px
Moo
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2330x2447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2330x2447px
>>27974426
why must they fight?
>>
>>27974509
To see who the better bovine is.
>>
File: Hope - Pit.png (2MB, 871x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Pit.png
2MB, 871x1000px
>>
>>27958450

Needs some sprites, other stuff's pretty much done.

I know that "mlp projects" website existed, or at least was going to exist in the future
>>
>>27976084
>projects website
Whaaat
>>
>>27976104
I heard at a panel or something about this website that's supposed to be a way to find others who want to work on MLP related game/animation/whatever projects with you
>>
>>27976084
What, sort of like this?
http://boards.plus4chan.net/coc/
>>
>>27967816
>>27974230
I just finished listening to that. It was groovy.
Now I want to see satyrs in movies from the 80s.
>>
>>27976084
>Needs some sprites, other stuff's pretty much done.
So near and yet so far.
>>
>>27974509
Petunia is still mad that Utah broke up with her, and she blames Feather Heart for that. She believes that FH planted all that "nonsense" Petunia's words about travelling around Equestria and beyond in Utah's head.
>>
>>27977522
>Implying
Or it's a typical love triangle. Seriously.
>>
>>27977522
You mean Feather Heart is cussing out Petunia because she was able to make Utah settle and find happiness in a more relaxed setting, as opposed to going on adventures with her because she is a thrill seeking selfish bitch who needs her danger high and wants eye candy with it. Like a modern feminist; they want to have their door held open for them and eat it too.
>>
>As Utah grows up, he starts to realize that he doesn't want to actually settle down with someone and be forced to live at the farm his whole life
>Not yet
>So he has a talk with Petunia and basically dumps her so he can travel the world together with someone who isn't too fat to explore the world
>Utah wants adventures, Petunia doesn't
>>
Utah and Feather Heart do make a cute couple.
>>
>>27977701
So he's Ace 2.0 Genderbent Edition?
>>
>>27977701
I thought it was the reverse. Sow your wild seeds young, settle when you're older. The way you wrote it makes it sound like he's having a mid-life crisis.
>>
>>27977753
How is that Ace?
>>
>>27977666
>Implying Petunia isn't the whiny cow who tries to keep Utah away from what he really wants to do in life
>Implying she isn't the one who thinks of Utah as eye candy
>Implying Utah isn't a thrill seeker
>Implying he didn't ask Feather Heart to go with him on his adventures
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2207x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2207x3264px
>Farmer boy Utah a best Utah

>>27977777
>Implying adventure isn't shit
You don't deserve those numbers.
>>
>>27977771
I think he's just trying to pick on Ace for no reason.
>>
>>27977777
Wasted
>>
>>27977666
>>27977777
You know you don't have to be a cunt to a fictional character just because it "interferes" with your ship. Been wanting to point that out for a while. Petunia is a cute character. So is FH. Both of you only devalue them. Shit heads.
>>
>>27977771
Because some people headcanon her as an adventurer a la Daring Do and there's a bunch of stories like that in the archive.
>>
>>27977860
>stories
But you're not wrong about the rest.
in before somebody starts firing headcanon chaff.
>>
File: 10.jpg (152KB, 671x800px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
152KB, 671x800px
>>27977788
>Hating adventures
>In Equestria
You got a problem with My Little Pony as well? Seeing the ponies go on adventures?
>>
>>27977858
He started it! Calling a cute satyr like Feather Heart a bitch and all that for no reason.
>>
>>27977875
Kinda, yeah. I like the "at home" stuff more. The ponies are cute; every time they try to make them appear "cool and badass" I just groan.

>>27977896
No, YOU started it. >>27977522 Giving a simple answer like >>27977609
Would have sufficed, but nooo. Had to go on the attack and give the deets. Then >>27977666 happened and >>27977777
And you both are fucking children. Seriously, this feels like some shit you would see on /a/ or Tumblr.
>>
>>27977860
>and there's a bunch of stories like that in the archive.
I can't find any? I can find stories, but those all seem to be family stuff, no adventures. Am I missing something?
>>
>>27977928
To add on; it's always discussion or some one post "story" They aren't stories that start this. Unless someone wants to do actual green or a NEW pic, you all are just flinging shit over nothing.
>>
>>27977940
I was about to say stories start it to, but most stories just get ignored or applauded. Have any pics started shit? I can only remember two off the top of my head; and they were appearance based. Warren's Vitiligo and Petunia's udders. Oh, and the Bunny Empire stuff before /sad/ was a thing.
>>
>>27977928
>Giving a simple answer like >>27977609
>Would have sufficed, but nooo. Had to go on the attack and give the deets
Wow, okay, so no-one is allowed to answer questions anymore unless it's a really short answer that has absolutely no details in it, because if it's not short then they're attacking?
I just made one little post. I did not attack anyone anymore than anyone else does when they are talking about their headcanons. >>27977666 however, did. That guy needs to grow a thicker skin if my post was all it took for him to suddenly lash out at Feather Heart like that.
>>
File: 1424591926523.png (172KB, 682x690px) Image search: [Google]
1424591926523.png
172KB, 682x690px
>>27977981
>Have any pics started shit?
Yes. Anything that has Muddle and a girl is instant drama.
>>
>>27978040
Well, you gave the deets about your head canon where Petunia is thrown to the side like old garbage without actually contributing a story, so yeah. Hit the nail on the head with the first sentence. Good job, fuck-o.
>>
>>27978061
Oh snap, forgot about that pic! The follow up was hilarious. Ahhh, MT's comedy was great. Been a few minutes. The thread done yelling? Can we get back to cute pics?
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1000x1000px
>>27978135
This cute enough?
>>
>>27978179
Yes.
>>
File: Black Canary and Green Arrow.jpg (2MB, 1200x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Black Canary and Green Arrow.jpg
2MB, 1200x1820px
>Not treating /sat/ stories like capeshit and try to enjoy yourselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1000x1000px
>>27978395
If you thought that was cute. Wait until you see THIS*. *Warning: Topless black boobies.
>>
>>27978417
Speaking of boobies, can you draw some more topless Mudpie?
>>
>>27978441
Not MT. Just a fan of her work.
>>
>>27978448
>her
>>
>>27978552
Mt is female. A cutie pertootie too.
>>
>>27979159

Don't you have some kids to look after DJ?
>>
>>27979189
>DJ
>having kids
This is news
>>
File: image.jpg (630KB, 1000x934px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
630KB, 1000x934px
>>27979197

He said his job is some government thing and part of it involves watching kids (if I remember right).

So unless he's off right now he's muckin about on his job
>>
>>27979197
Not his own kids. DJ is basically a Vault-Tec overseer.
>>
File: 1170961.png (205KB, 1076x850px) Image search: [Google]
1170961.png
205KB, 1076x850px
>>27979229
>>27979233
Why would they do that
>>
>>27979189
>Dj
Not Dj either. I'm a mysterious new party. Oooooooh.
>>
File: image.png (276KB, 1445x908px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276KB, 1445x908px
>>27979277

Money don't grow on trees, son.

>>27979354

DJ get back to work
>>
>>27979880
Not Dj.
>>
File: qbUKO6l.png (136KB, 1500x2424px) Image search: [Google]
qbUKO6l.png
136KB, 1500x2424px
>>
>>27980298
Flora and Fauna?
>>
>>27980472
Flora and Ivy
>>
>>27980498
Ivy's looking a bit short then. Cute picture anyhow.
>>
>>27980530
It's a bit of a perspective thing. She's only in frame once and she is taking a long stride run during that one time.
>>
>>27980298
I don't get it. Is there a joke in there that I missed?
>>
>>27980694
Some context. If you still are having trouble, think a little broader.
>>
>>27980713
Oh I remember this one. Very cute. I guess Ivy got cummed inside by Simmer or Muddle and is running to the bathroom to try a pregnancy test.
>>
>>27980727
Nope, not that adult oriented. Look where her hand is.
>>
hello again
>tfw your daughterfu has been all day out playing with a old soccer ball.

Satyr are kinda hard, but i’m getting into more and more human anatomy thanks to this little idiot.
also satyr lewd it’s even more difficult, any help would be amazing
>>
File: bella ball.png (568KB, 886x1184px) Image search: [Google]
bella ball.png
568KB, 886x1184px
>>27980757
fuck me
and of course the pic
>>
>>27980766
If it helps, at least your progress is cute.
>>
>>27980743
Looks like she's holding a phone. Not sure what that would have to do with her going to the bathroom though. Maybe there's a rare Pokemon in there.
>>
>>27980783
Still couldn't figure it out, eh? Well, the next one will spell it out.
>>
>>27980774
I have a little more confident now. thanks
>>
>>27980801
Did she get bit by a vampire bat?
>>
>>27980936
You should be confident. Your art is cute. I wonder if Vag felt this way.

>>27981016
Not a vampire bat, no.
>>
File: 1438788440647.png (35KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
1438788440647.png
35KB, 348x348px
>>27981045
Did she get bit at all? Did she get bit by Simmer? Is it a hickey!? I can't take the suspense! Is she hiding something in her jacket pocket?
>>
>>27981110
Well, considering it will be a few days (week or two) for the next comic and I basically gave it away by trying to tease; spoilers. Yes, Simmer gave her a hickey. No, there's nothing hidden there now. And the comic after will focus on Thorn.
>>
>>27981145
Cute. Can't waith for Thorn's comic.
>>
>>27981145
What's she going to do in the bathroom then? Did she buy hickey removal cream or something?
Or is she just going to hide there until it disappears?
>>
>>27981178
Hope the name Lorelei rings a bell.

>>27981181
Little tip for anyone trying to hide their relationship from their significant other's parents. There is make up out there to cover up hickeys. Make sure you tell your guy or girl that so you two can be as "suckily" intimate as you want and not worry too much about getting busted. Just make sure it is the right tone and to put the right amount. Too little will make it look like a bruise, which could get you busted. Too much will make it look fake, which they may notice and wash off, which can get you busted. Also, I have heard ice can work, but can't confirm.
>>
>>27981216
>Hope the name Lorelei rings a bell
Isn't that a river in Germany?
>>
>>27981216
The band?
>>
>>27981216
The band?
>>
So, fun thing, went through the archives for shits and giggles, and found some topics I think might interest the thread. That or fall back to obscurity; worst case scenario they get ignored. Best case, they get some love.

So, starting from oldest:

Satyrs doing horse stuff as babies, like eating grass off the ground.

Bon bon's husband owns a movie theater that Fraise frequents and writes reviews for the satyrs. They start of silly and child like innocent, but eventually grow into a blog type deal. I don't know why, but I like the idea of the Satyrverse having a local critic they can rely one.

Ace having a "group" babysitting situation and getting local satyr kids she watches to play together. Emphasis on kids. Just innocent fun.

Two drakes who were brought up a few times; Crusher; a gentle giant wingless big ol bear looking guy. Bear as in hairy gay guy, but minus the gay(?) and hair. and Shotel; a short flat chested tsundere girl with wings who has a nasily "Eddy" voice... or Peridot, I guess would be the more sex appropriate.

Someone once threw out random diamond dog names during a shit storm and a few of them actually sounded cute. Balto really stuck out. Mostly because "muh childhood".

There being a Golem (half human) and a Dryad kid. Although, I guess with Gizmo being around; both are kind of moot.

Minotaur land being Equestria's Russia.

Satyr roadtrip to Vegas/New York/Didney Wuuuuurd.
>>
>>27981252
>>27981254
>>27981300
Nope. I would say it doesn't matter, but the comic won't hit home unless people remember. There were one or two things about "her" a while back, if people wouldn't mind reposted stories.
>>
>>27981354
Yeah, go ahead.
>>
>>27981345
But Yakistan is Equestria's Russia. Either that or Griffonstone.
>>
>>27981420
I thought Yakistan was Pakistan and Griffonstone was Israel.
>>
>>27981395
>She goes in Timber's room and asks to watch some anime with him
>He's on the phone with Mumble and doesn't like to be bothered
>She keeps on bugging him and says she's bored while he keeps saying no
>Thorn gets upset and sits on him, going all tsun tsun
>Timber throws her out the room and locks the door
>She yells how he's so boring and that he'll give himself a brain tumor from being on that phone for so long
>Angrily stomps into her room and plops in the bed
>Sees her stuffed rabbit she got from Timber staring at her on the headdress
>She grabs it and is about to throw it across the room and into the trash
>But she doesn't do it
>She just sets it back on the headrest and turns it where it's back is towards her
>She decides to just take a nap for now and turns off the lights
>In the dark the toy's back displays the name "Lorelei" in handstitch
>>
>>27981485
>Be sleeping peacefully, enjoying the first day of Summer Vacation.
>Suddenly, your door is flung open and two sets of hooves rush in.
>"Timber!"
>"Wake up!"
>"We wanna play!"
>"Play with us!"
>Groaning, you throw the blanket over your face.
"Tryin'a sleep. Go 'way..."
>They shake you, speaking in unison.
>"Please! Please. Please please please plea-"
>You groan again.
"All right! Gah."
>You sit up, sleepy and cranky.
>Taking one look at the twins sweet smiling faces calms you down.
>Sighing, you place one hand on both.
>They switch and you nod, Flora on your left, Fauna on your right.
"Okay."
>Standing up in your pjs, you leave your room, Flora and Fauna following.
>If you're going to suffer, you're not going to suffer alone.
"So, why didn't you go wake up mom and dad?"
>Finally awake, you can hear that SLIGHT difference in their voice.
>Flora's slightly deeper than Fauna.
>"They said to go bother you."
>Hmmm, you love your parents ever so dearly.
>Outside Ivy's room, you knock.
>She yawns softly.
>"Hello?"
"Sis, wake up."
>You can HEAR the smile in her voice.
>"Did you have a bad dream? Do you want to sleep with big sis?"
>You roll your eyes.
"I haven't done that in years. Flora and Fauna wanna play. I need help."
>There is near silence, save for the sounds of Ivy getting up.
>She opens her door, a soft smile on her face as she stands their in her pink nightgown.
>She gives you a hug, then Flora and Fauna hug you from the back.
>Sighing, you wish yiur sisters weren't AS affectionate.
>You like hugs, but every time they see you, you're bound to get at least three.
>At least Thorn is more reserved.
>Pulling free, you make your way to Thorn's room, Ivy calling after you.
>"Where are you going?"
"To wake up Thorn."
>You can hear the three girls follow for a bit before stopping.
>They're in your room, aren't they?
>Opening Thorn's door softly, you make your way softly to her bed.
>Sitting on the edge, you see her clutching her bunny.
>>
>>27981494
>A smile finds its way to your lips.
>She turns, back of her head towards you.
>Laying a hand on her back, you softly push.
"Hey."
>Her body shifted, she's up.
"Wake up. Everybody else is up."
>No response.
"C'mon. I need my favorite sister up to help."
>There is a small pause before she gives a light over exaggerated yawn.
>Freaking kid.
>Standing up, you make sure to add.
"Just don't tell Ivy."
>Thorn rubs her eye, looking to you in her purple skull print pajama top.
>"Mm."
>You wait for her to get up, seeing her try to slyly hide her bunny.
>She gets up, her pure blue sweats sagging slightly.
>She pulls them up and yawns again.
>"So, whaddya need?"
>You smile, pointing behind you with your thumb.
"Flora and Fauna wanna play."
>She tries to hide a smile, but you know better.
>Thorn loves being a big sister.
>"Okay, okay. I'll help, but you owe me some taffy later."
>You nod.
"Sure."
>With that, you two leave.
>Heading to your room, you see the twins playing with your legos.
>... Your OLD legos, you mean.
>Ivy is supervising.
>Sighing, Thorn steps in before you, causing the twins to stop and rush her, jumping up to hug their big sis.
>She may try to act punk, but she has such a sweet relationship with those two.
>After a moment, the three descend on your legos.
>You frown a bit, seeing them switching the guys' heads around.
>Ivy looks to you, smiling as she stands.
>"I'll go make breakfast."
>She hugs you as she leaves.
>Sighing once more, you watch from afar as the girls build a small, square, multicolored castle.
>Thorn helps them by trying to add hallways.
>Looking out your door, you swear your mom and dad only had this many kids so the older ones could watch the littler ones.
>Not that you mind so much, at least they didn't have...
>One every two to three years, would mean about three to four more siblings.
>Including babies.
>Meaning diapers!
>Now you're REALLY glad they stopped.
>Poopy diapers.
>Eww.
>>
>>27981501
And one more because I liked this one

>Sitting on the grass, you watch as Timber plays with Rose.
>The little baby is walking too fast, constantly falling down.
>Every time she does, Timber helps pull her up.
>You can hear her giggling as she chases him, your little brother making sure she can keep up.
>Smiling, you see mom and dad coming over to you three.
>Dad has a familiar look, one you can remember only seeing once before.
>Mom places a hoof on her belly as she stands close by.
>Dad clears his throat looking to you all.
>"Ivy, Timber, Rose, come here a sec."
>You stand, walking over to them.
>Timber follows you, holding Rose's hand.
"Is something wrong, daddy?"
>He shakes his head, placing a hand behind it.
>"No no, uh, your mother and I just have something to tell you... Heh, it's... Well... Honey, can you field this one?"
>Mom nods, looking to you three with a soft smile.
>"You're gonna have another brother or sister."
>You gasp, smiling wide as Timber looks to Rose.
>"Another baby?"
>Your parents nod and Timber smiles, picking Rose up.
>Your dad quickly takes her from him, holding her the proper baby way.
>Timber frowns, but doesn't fight.
"Will it be a boy or a girl?"
>Your dad shakes his head, looking at Rose.
>"We don't know yet, but you'll love them no matter what, right?"
>You and Timber nod.
>"Uh huh!"
"We promise!"

"And we kept that promise."
>Looking to Flora and Fauna as they rest in bed, you see Flora yawn.
>Fauna is fighting sleep.
>"They really thought there'd only be one of us?..."
>You nod.
"Mhmm. We were happy when both of you came out of that room."
>Flora's out, but Fauna keeps fighting.
>"Good... Me and Fauna... Were always gonna be together. No matter what a doctor says."
>You nod, stroking her cheek.
"I know. Night, Fauna."
>She yawns.
>"Night, Ivy..."
>With a smile, you leave.
>Passing the living room, you see Timber crashed on the couch, Thorn's head resting on top of his stomach.
>You love your big family.
>>
>>27981485
I like the idea of Thorn hanging out with Timber.
>>
File: large.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>27981430
How does this look like Pakistan?
>>27981485
>>27981494
>>27981501
OH! I remember the bunny! Yeah, I wrote that first short you posted and came up with the name. Heck I totally forgot about that.
>>
>>27981511
D'aaaw. We need more of this withe the Pie/Apple clans.
>>
>>27981528
The name only. Honestly, that looks more nordic/viking. Which would make sense. The UK was fucking metal in the old days.
>>
>>27981545
https://youtu.be/Ex1ZNJwH71s
No, the clothing style doesn't look Nordic. I got a more Russian/Mongolian vibe from watching this.
>>
>>27981562
I'd actually argue the clothing point; mostly because they aren't wearing much. The horns and head wear definitely seem Mongolian, but I actually am not too familiar with the Mongols. Aside from Mulan, South Park, and knowing their bbq is fucking tasty.
>>
>>27981528
You may have, but I still remember from time to time. Was a cute story.
>>
>>27980757
>Any help would be amazing
Oi, anyone have that "anatomy" chart somebody made after DJ posted his Hope "valentine" lewd? I think it will help Lazer with the horsey bits. As for the booby bits, I'm sure any tutorial or reference guide on boobs will wlrk just as well as a Satyr specific one.
>>
>Satyr travels to Saddle Arabia for a school retreat. What is their experience there?
>>
>>27981658
>Females
Objectified and beaten
>Males
Racially profiled and beaten to death

Also, is that Mimic's work?
>>
>>27981658
>Satyr becomes a Muzzleim and joins Al Qhayda
>she comes back wearing a jihab, with a bomb strapped to her waist, shouting "Allahu hockbar!" and threatening to blow up the Ponyville town hall unless all dirty Celestians immediately convert
>>
>>27981717
>Also, is that Mimic's work?
Yes, his name is on the bottom right corner.
>>
>>27981723
Well I am blind so haaaah!
>>
>>27981718
If terrorists actually existed in Equestria, then wouldn't they, like, make it their top priority to "cleanse" Equestria from abominations the minute they hear about the birth of the first satyrs?
How would you protect your little satyr kid from terrorists?
>>
File: 1188258.jpg (538KB, 2556x2334px) Image search: [Google]
1188258.jpg
538KB, 2556x2334px
Finding usable footwear must be difficult for clawed satyrs.
>>
>>27981772
Take family inna woods. Take our pursuers one at a time
[Predator Clicking Intensifies]
>>
>>27981790
Sandals?
>>
>>27981801
That would probably work. Would look weird going around with sandals everywhere though. And cold in the winter.
>>
File: Hope 61.png (390KB, 1054x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Hope 61.png
390KB, 1054x1448px
>>27981790
They should just go barefoot and mooch off free foot massages.
>>
File: 1182873260825.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1182873260825.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>>27981345
So Shotel is a shorter, flatter version of Genderbent Viral?
>>
>>27981802
Sandal tipped boots? I unno. I'm sure they would make something eventually for them. Well, probably not for Sphinxes, being fur feet and all... And Drakes are cold blooded? Or warm blooded?

>>27981835
>Genderbent Viral
Now, I saw quite a bit of Gurren... When did Viral get boobs?
>>
>>27981881
I always envisioned dragons as homeothermic creatures with an insanely high core body temperature (125° F), so they're resilient to the cold. Being half human, though, a drake's body temperature would be around 114° F.
>>
>>27981941
So what you're saying is that Drakes are hotter? Wink wink.
>>
File: 1408409228300.png (4MB, 2905x3135px) Image search: [Google]
1408409228300.png
4MB, 2905x3135px
>>27981946
Why of course they are! But anyone cuddling them might be uncomfortable due to the large amount of body heat radiating from them.
>>
>>27981941
Interesting. The inside of a drake satyr's cloaca would be pretty hot then, in more than one way. Like fucking a freshly baked bread after it's been out of the oven long enough to not be quite scorching hot.
>>
>>27981965
So most cuddling happens during winter? Just like with regular people.
>>
>>27981997
I personally don't do cloacas on drakes, frankly because I prefer the females to have standard human looking genitals, but that'd be the jist of it, yeah. Drake cum would probably feel like the hot sticky filling you get out of a pie.
>>
File: 1247956035135.jpg (92KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1247956035135.jpg
92KB, 600x429px
>>27981881
It's just an edit.
>>
>>27982028
Whatever floats your boat I guess. Personally I just go with the genitals matching the lower body species.
>>
>Day twenty-seven of being trapped in the Badlands.
>You hadn't eaten in almost a week, not since you'd managed to catch that juicy beetle you found under that rock.
>Falling to your knees, you turn your gaze up to the scorching sun beating down from above.
>The vultures are already circling.
>There's no use denying the inevitable, you know that you don't have long left.
>You'd cry, by you're too dehydrated even for that.
>Picking up a nearby stick, you begin scratching some letters into the baked earth in front of you.
>At least you'd leave a message for the ones who found your body.
>'Here lies Snapshot, killed by his own stubbornness,' it'd say.
>Why didn't you listen to your friends?
>Why didn't you stay at home with-"
>"Oi, what the fuck d'ya think you're doing, mate?"
>You look up from your scratching in the dirt, not believing what you see before you.
>There, some distance away stands another satyr wearing a wide brimmed hat and cargo shorts.
>"You can't just come out here onto somebody else's land and start vandalising their shit, you prick."
>Your parched mouth hangs open in disbelief, surely this had to be a hallucination.
>"It's fuckin' disrespectful, mate."
>You barely manage to croak out a stuttering apology.
>"Yeah, well just don't let it happen again, mate, or I'll have to set the dingo on ya. What's a good lookin' sheila like you doing way out here anyway? You look more like one o'them pampered city bitches to me, mate."
>Summoning all your strength, you speak.
"M-My name's Snapshot... I'm a guy... Please help."
>>
>>27982060

>The other satyr's eyes widen slightly.
>"Fuck me, mate, you got a cock 'n balls under that skirt? Must have been one fuckin' stag night to remember for your mates to dress you up like that and dump you out here in the middle of nowhere."
>You shake your head.
"No, I-"
>You don't get the chance to continue, as your new acquaintance interrupts you.
>"Or maybe you're one of them trannies, eh? You a pretty little cock sucking ladyboy cunt, mate? What, did a bunch of hard cunts tie you up and leave you out here to die after one of 'em found out you had a little surprise for him when he tried to fuck you, mate?"
>You cough.
"Please-"
>"You're just lucky it was me that found you and not mister Walamagoo from the next farm over, because he likes fuckin' pretty boys like you and keepin' them in his basement, you fuckin' poof cunt."
>You reach out in desperation.
"P-Please, I need water."
>The other satyr looks at you for a moment before nodding.
>"Yeah, alright mate, I was just takin' the piss. No need to get your pretty little panties in a bunch. My house's only a mile or so away, so lets get walking."
>>
>>27982063

>Making his way over to you, he grabs you under the arm and supports you with his shoulder as he helps you to your feet.
>"Fuckin' shit, mate, you even smell like a sheila. Bet you're real popular down at the gloryhole, eh?"
>You don't have the strength to reply, instead relying on your saviour to practically carry you as your both make your way back to his abode.
"Wh... W-What's your name?"
>The satyr chuckles at you.
>"Already tryin' to chat me up, you fuckin' faggot cunt? I get that I saved your life, but how 'bout we get you home first before you suck my cock as thanks, eh?"
>You stare at him and say nothing.
>"Relax, I'm just yankin' your chain, mate. My name's Dundee, and today's your lucky day."
>You offer a smile with your painfully cracked and sunburnt lips.
"T-Thank you."
>"Don't thank me yet, mate. We need to get home before dark or the emus will get us for sure. Fuckin' emus, I fuckin' hate the cunts."
>>
>>27982085
I am intrigued.
>>
>>27982085
Go on.
>>
>>27982128
I wasn't planning on turning that into a full on story, I just wanted to do something with stereotypical Australian satyr loosely inspired by this guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkBpuO8AkR0
>>
>>27982149
Aw, well it was enjoyable none the less. It's hilarious how the dude just bashes on poor Snapshot. I always wondered though, what do you think Garret's reaction was when he first met Snapshot and found out he was a guy? Surprise? Envy?
>>
>>27982169
He's not bashing on Snapshot, he just dishing out the bantz. He can't help it, it's in his genetics to be a shitposting cunt. They're practically best friends already.
>>
>>27982189
I like this headcanon. I'm curious how Snapshot ended up in a desert though.
>>
>>27982169
>Garret's reaction was when he first met Snapshot and found out he was a guy? Surprise? Envy?
A mix of jealousy and relief.
Jealousy because Garret knew he was no longer the prettiest piece of man ass in town, and relief when he realised that maybe that meant drunk guys would stop trying to talk him into letting them fuck him behind the dumpsters or in public toilets.
>>
File: Emu war.jpg (23KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
Emu war.jpg
23KB, 320x352px
>>27982085
Never forget.
>>
>>27982200
>among the things that ended up in Equestria was a gay bar full of Village People-tier gay bikers, complete with bulging hairy chests, open leather jackets and assless chaps
>they love to whistle and make suggestive gestures every time they see Garret or Snapshot
>>
>>27982231
Oh, and I forgot big curly moustaches. As any self-respecting flamboyant gay biker must have.
>>
>>27982197
Maybe he was hoping to photograph some rare wildlife and got lost or something.
>>
>>27982250
And they all wear aviator shades 24/7, right?
>>
>>27982085
This ends with Snapshot being locked in the basement and getting brutally raped until you could drive a semi into his ass without touching the sides, doesn't it?
>>
>>27982200
>>27982331
No.
>>
>>27982263
Most definitely.
>>
File: BHJqq2V.jpg (360KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BHJqq2V.jpg
360KB, 800x1000px
>>27981600
this one?
>>
>>27981835

Who
>>
File: clark-kent.jpg (318KB, 900x1298px) Image search: [Google]
clark-kent.jpg
318KB, 900x1298px
>>27977788
>>27977788
It's not impossible to have both. I guess the problem would be which bovine girl he would be with. You can also write a story where he's just a farmer too.
>>
>>27983149
Is that some sort of "what if Clark Kent was just a regular guy" comic?
>>
>>27983294
Action comics actually and the braniac arc iirc. Same arc where the Pa Kent died.
>>
>"Hey, Gumdrop, is it true that you and your dad... you know, do it?"
>You turn to your classmate, not entirely sure what they had meant.
"Uh, do what?"
>The other girl looks over her shoulder at the various other groups of students that had congregated to chat before class to make sure none of them were listening in.
>"You know," she insists in a forced whisper as she leans in closer to you, "have sex."
>You recoil back away from her in shock.
"What? No! No way!"
>The other girl pretended to be looking through her rucksack as the other students glanced over at the sudden commotion before leaning in to you again once they'd stopped paying attention.
>"Really? Because I heard that you and your dad were like, super close and stuff. I'm not judging you if it's true, we can't help who we love."
>You shake your head and reply with a hushed whisper of your own.
"I don't do that with my dad! It's just a stupid rumour that got started because some of my friends saw a dumb old home video of when I was three years old and happened to say that I loved my daddy and wanted to marry him when I was grew up, okay?"
>The other girl smirks.
>"That's adorable."
>You frown.
"Yeah, well I've regretted saying that ever since because my friends turned it into a stupid joke to tease me with and it's gotten really out of hand."
>You groan in annoyance, wondering if you'd have to put up with this all through highschool.
"Now everybody thinks I'm some total pervert and that my dad's a creepy guy that likes girls way too young for him. I though maybe people had forgotten about it, but I guess not."
>>
>>27983594
>Gumdrop redemption arc
If only...
>>
File: Hope - Lyra braces.png (201KB, 821x901px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Lyra braces.png
201KB, 821x901px
>>
>>27983594

This persistent rumour is tearing Gumdrop's family apart.

>Finally having gotten off work, you arrive outside the school gates just as the first of the students begin pouring from the front doors like a stampeding herd.
>Some are met by their parents and others set off home alone or in groups chatting loudly and laughing amongst one another without a care in the world.
>Patiently you wait to spy the familiar pink and blue of your daughter's hair in the crowd, smiling and nodding in greeting at several of the other students you recognise as they pass by you and hurry on their way.
>You're pretty sure you remember one or two of them from Gumdrop's last birthday party, but you can't be sure.
>Several give you odd looks or sidewise glances as they walk passed you, but they soon tear their eyes away and pretend not to have been looking at you at all as you meet their gaze.
>Five minutes pass, then ten when at last you finally catch sight of your daughter making her way through the school's front doors.
>By now the horde of students had dissipated and only the occasional straggler walked through the gates with Gumdrop bringing up the rear, carrying her bag slung over her shoulder as her gaze remained fixed to the ground.
>Your dad senses told you that she'd had a rough day and would need some serious cuddles to feel better.
>Finally reaching you, your daughter doesn't look up but instead remains staring at the ground.
>"Hi daddy," she offers softly.
>You smile and pat her on the shoulder before taking her bag off of her to carry yourself.
"Hey, sweetie, you okay?"
>She says nothing for a moment.
>"Couldn't mom come get me?"
>You frown.
>That had hurt to hear, you weren't going to lie.
"Sorry, she had to work late today, sweetheart."
>Gumdrop nods in understanding, reluctantly taking your had as your reached out and offered it to her.
"Okay, what's the matter? You haven't smiled in at least a minute, so that means something's wrong."
>She looks away.
>>
>>27984031

>"Nothing."
>You weren't buying it.
>It had been a while since you'd seen your daughter looking this sad.
>Not since her hamster died.
"Gummy, come on now, I can tell when you're fibbing."
>She hesitates.
>"It's... It's that stupid joke again."
>Oh... that joke.
>It had started off innocent enough among her friends, but after it had gotten out and other people had started taking it seriously it had started turning nasty.
>It honestly made you feel like crap that your own beloved daughter regretted even once having said she loved you.
>Crouching down, you wrap your little girl in a hug.
"Forget about it, sweetie. Don't dwell on what other people say. When they grow up, all those people that teased you are going to look back and cringe at how they behaved, trust me."
>Gumdrop looks up at you with watery eyes.
>"Really?"
>You nod.
"Yeah, believe me, everybody cringes at what they were like in school. Now then, how about you and Istop for ice cream on the way home?"
>There it was!
>There's that beautiful smile your were waiting to see.
>"Okay, daddy."

In case I didn't make it clear, the teasing has got so bad that Gumbrop almost doesn't want to be seen with her dad in public because of what others might say. Good thing the family's moving to Canterlot soon for a fresh start.
>>
>>27984036
This made me feel. I love it.
>>
File: Satyr - Bon-bons barn 5.jpg (493KB, 472x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Bon-bons barn 5.jpg
493KB, 472x1180px
>>27984036
>That spoiler
Does this mean there's going to be more later? Please tell me there is going to be more.
>>
>>27984737
I wasn't planning on it, bu maybe if I can be bothered and can come up with a vague idea on what to write. Don't hold your breath though, because I'm notorious for leaving stories unfinished. It's one of the reasons why I don't post with a name when I dump green.
>>
>>27984737
Did Gumdrop kill somebody?
>>
>>27985048
She accidentally cut herself with a kitchen knife.
>>
>>27985089
Did it hurt so good she did it again?
>>
>>27981345

>people still remember my literally who Satyrs

I keep telling myself I will write stuff. But I always get distracted or lose focus while writing.

Writing is harder than I thought it would be
>>
>>27985126
No. It really hurt and she's crying.
Are you trying to turn this into a fetish or something?
>>
>>27984975
>It's one of the reasons why I don't post with a name when I dump green.
Do you at least save the stories and upload them to the searchable archive so we can read them again one day if we want to?
>>
>>27985161
No, I'm just pissing about.
>>
>>27985184
I have a pastebin, but I tend not to put stuff on it unless it's over a certain length (maybe five posts or so) and it's had what I'd consider actual effort put into it. What I mean by that is that if a story was made up as I went along with no real plan as to where I was going with it or what I wanted to have happen, then it won't get put on the pastebin. For example the few posts about probably won't get put on there.

Now that I know that the searchable archive's a thing, I'll probably start migrating stuff onto it slowly.
>>
File: X-Men_Vol_1_141.jpg (483KB, 1000x1530px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Vol_1_141.jpg
483KB, 1000x1530px
So what would be the worst end for satyrs?
>>
>>27985398
Marrying a black man.
>>
>>27985398
Genocide

>>27985415
>Implying Dawn isn't getting tailed by a Jamal right now
You know nothing about women... Although
>All male satyrs are forced to marry a Jamal
>The hetero sexual guys are living a nightmare
So, what, about 6% of satyrs are unhappy? That "worst end" is cabbage. Cabbage fer ya muff.
>>
>>27985305
Does this mean that unless you come up with an idea to continue the story above, then someone else should save the story themselves if they really want to read it again some day?
>>
File: phil hartman as ed mcmahon.png (271KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
phil hartman as ed mcmahon.png
271KB, 600x475px
>>27985415
kek
>>
>>27985398
Being in a world with a single Anon/Femanon. Meaning you are literally the only one of your species, unless your parents have more kids. Being a freak, doctors not knowing how to help you, either getting pity or ending up growing alone.
>>
>>27985539
Satyr slowly grows envious and resentful of the word that mocks them and calls them a freak, edge ensues.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
>>
>>27985539
>Being a freak, doctors not knowing how to help you,
Wonder how the doctors and the parents reacted when the first satyr got sick or injured for the first time? How would you react?
>>
>>27986038
Depends if they had contact with Earth or not. If yes; pretty sure the mix of the two doctors would be able to handle the situation fairly well... If not, there might be trouble, depending on how severe the sickness was. Especially if they aren't vaccinated... Oh damn...
>>
>>27986038
"So you're telling me that my little Yuzu has rabies, doc?"
>"It would certainly appear that way, mister Anonymous."
"But... why isn't she sick? She's just a perfectly happy little girl and doesn't seem ill in the slightest."
>"Well you see, mister Anon, our best guess is that due to her unique genetic structure, while she is a carrier for the virus and is highly infectious she herself is immune to the disease and doesn't display the classic symptoms as we would expect."
"So she's in no danger?"
>"Not at all. In fact the virus seems to have formed an almost symbiotic relationship with her own immune system thereby strengthening it significantly."
"Guess that would explain why she's never had so much as a cold in her life."
>"However, I must warm you, mister Anon, that your daughter poses a tremendous threat to others. Her bite is practically a death sentence and even her saliva alone carries a huge risk of spreading the infection to others who may be less resistant to virus."
"What are you saying, doc?"
>"I'm sorry, but your daughter cannot be allowed to return home with you. Rest assured, she'll be very comfortable in our state-of-the-art infectious disease ward... She just won't be allowed to leave."

>Two minutes and thirty seven seconds later.
>You push through the double doors into the waiting room to find you beloved daughter playing with building blocks on the floor in front of the TV.
"Yuzu, come on, sweetie, we're leaving."
>Your darling babybat looks up at you with concern.
>"Daddy? You have red on your shirt"
>Taking her hand, you glance down at the red splatter across your chest.
"It's just ketchup, sweetheart, don't worry about it."

After years of wiping her snotty nose, I'm pretty sure Anon's built up an immunity to his daughter's rabies.
>>
>>27986337
No, Anon goes feral; starts 21 days later in Equestria. All because one proud foolish man chose the needs of one over the many. Himself over all else. In all seriousness, it seems a lot of times Yuzu's dad is brought up, he is unintentionally villainous.
>>
>>27986337
>After years of wiping her snotty nose, I'm pretty sure Anon's built up an immunity to his daughter's rabies.
A) that's not how that works. B) you just established because of Yuzu's unique genetics she was immune; so unless Anon is also a Batyr, he's as F'd in the A as anyone else. C) you know Yuzu will never forgive him if she finds out what he did. The Last of Us in Equestria, bruh.
>>
>>27986429
The power of love > the power of rabies.

He'll be fine.
>>
>>27986409
It wasn't for himself, it was so his daughter could have a shot at living a normal life instead of being locked up 24/7 in a secure hospital ward and never allowed outside. Growing up without ever knowing the smell of rain or the feeling of the wind in your hair is no kind of life.

Besides, Yuzu can just year a "danger, do not poke bat" shirt to warn others.
>>
>>27986337
>it was a human doctor
>pony doctor knows that this is Equestrian rabies that all bat ponies have and it hasn't caused anyone any problems ever
>because Equestria
>>
>Tuesday night, 7:03 pm.
>In the town hall during the meeting of the Hugbox Hurt Feelings Support Group.
>"Hey, nice to meet you. My names Gumdrop."
"Hi, I'm Yuzu."
>The girl smiles at you.
>"So what are you here for?"
>You sigh, your shoulders slumping.
"Last week I sneezed on one of my friends and now they're dead. How about you?"
>The other girl blushed slightly.
>"Oh well... A joke got out of hand and now everybody thinks I have sex with my dad."
>You're not really sure how to respond to that so just say the first thing to pop into your head.
"No smoke without fire, right?"
>Damn it, brain!
>>
>>27986622
>year
Wear

Damn it, I swear my phone does this on purpose.
>>
>>27986622
>Yuzu wearing a t-shirt warning people not to poke her.
Cute.
>>
>>27986706
What other satyrs have something they need to get off their chest?
>>
File: hopefeels.jpg (42KB, 423x547px) Image search: [Google]
hopefeels.jpg
42KB, 423x547px
>>27985539
This idea with the ounce of edge that inevitably ensues, one could build on the various character types that come up in satyr. From each pony parent to how, the father, you, deals with it. Think on each individual satyr and let them be into a scenario where it is just them. There will have to be typical lonesome moments, but in how they deal with it is where each of these characters can flourish unto their own. And then into further build on whatever it might be they do for themselves to get by.
>>
>>27987167
Like a lot of the older satyr stories?
>>
>>27987311
Yeah sure.
>>
>>27986706
>You're not really sure how to respond to that so just say the first thing to pop into your head.
>"No worries, I have sex with mine too."
>Damn it, brain!
>>
>>27986940
Candy
>>
File: image.png (84KB, 1022x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 1022x749px
>>
>>27988872
Who's this semen demon
>>
File: 1469509700912.png (260KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
1469509700912.png
260KB, 803x790px
Can we get satyr version of this
>>
>>27986132
Presumably there would be a few doctors among the humans that got stranded in Equestria. I guess they'd have to see a pony doctor or vet about lower-body problems and a human doctor about upper body problems. Over time there would probably be doctors experienced in both ponies and humans or even specialized in satyrs.
>>
>>27986409
Protecting his daughter isn't villainous.
>>
>>27986736
I wouldn't be surprised if Yuzu ironically wore some sort of biohazard warning T-shirt.
>>
>>27989093
Is that Misty?
>>
>>27989216
Oh, huh, it could be
>>
>>27989197
Sacrificing lives is. You act like those two can't be involved in the same situation. Road to hell, my friend. Road. To. Hell. Is paved with good intentions; in case you've never head the saying.
>>
>>27989358
Live the hermit life.
Wouldn't rabies that didn't cause rapid death be more like herpes than an airborne townraping medieval pox? Be careful, and it's probably fine.
>>
>>27989454
Except that's not rabies then. That's herpes. Rabies kill, except in Yuzu's situation because of her UNIQUE GENES. That's like saying instead of getting poked with a single bullet, you got shot Or instead of a nose bleed you are bleeding to death. We call things what they are and treat them as seriously as they need to be treated. A bullet wound is a bullet wound. Bleeding to death is bleeding to death. Rabies are rabies. If you want her to have herpes, and just be as dangerous as herpes, fine. But don't try to pull some special snowflake or "lol magic" bull shit and call something minor something actually serious. Or am I raping you with my words?
>>
File: melody.png (245KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
melody.png
245KB, 803x790px
>>27989093
Bam.
Melody.
>>
>>27967816
https://youtu.be/vsZtCLMsevM
How would you go about putting a satyrs in an 80s synthwave in a place filled with equal amounts of intrigue and violence?
>>
File: mistake.png (223KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
mistake.png
223KB, 803x790px
>>27989557
Or Mistake.
>>
>>27989557
You forgot the wings.
>>
>>27989554
The thread always tries to "have its cake and eat it too". I swear, sometimes I think the majority are still in high school.
>>
File: annie.png (240KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
annie.png
240KB, 803x790px
>>27989579
Or Annie.
I could keep going, but I'm sure you get my point.
>>
>>27989620
How the request for an image similar could be easily filled with minor edits?
>>
>>27989557
>>27989579
>>27989620
Cute! Can you do Darcy?
>>
>>27989620
Then let's try something hard. Herc.
>>
File: fill me dad.png (81KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
fill me dad.png
81KB, 803x790px
>>27989557
>>27989579
>>27989620
or you could do a base

get fun /sat/

>>27982629
shit, that's perfect, thanks
>>
>>27989577
Who would be Jacket?
>>
>>27989799
Steel Cage
>>
>>27989677
Nice!
>>
File: hiki.png (209KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
hiki.png
209KB, 803x790px
>>27989677
because i needed to try it
So, Hiki from /emo/
>>
>>27990009
Is that Miss Eri's kid?
>>
>>27990009
This is adorbs. What's Hiki's favorite anime and does she own a dakimakura like Emma?
>>
File: watahiki.png (904KB, 1401x1056px) Image search: [Google]
watahiki.png
904KB, 1401x1056px
>>27990018
Yes and her older sister is Bella >>27980766

>>27990023
>What's Hiki's favorite anime
probably something like Kimi ni Todoke or Utena maybe Jojo
>does she own a dakimakura like Emma?
you can bet your ass she does
but her greatest "proud" is her cosplay collection, some of them are made by herself
Her dream is have a "fantasy clothes store" aka cosplay shop
>>
>>27985472
It'd probably be for the best. Pretty much every story I write I treat as public domain, for lack of a better term, meaning that I don't mind and and sometimes even encourage other people to edit or add to if they want.
>>
>>27990126
Mind showing some of her more... "Popular" cosplays?
>>
>>27989892
But who would she fight? Yakyakistan mafia? The Niponese yakuza? Griffon cartel?
>>
>>27990193
>She
Don't you mean he?
>>
File: image.jpg (684KB, 1275x1649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684KB, 1275x1649px
>>27990193
>She
Steel Cage is a guy. An absolute Psycho at that. Perfect for Jacket. Also;
>Yakistan Mafia
>Not Minotaur Mafia
Git gud
>>
>>27990215
The minotaurs seem like a gang type to me. Or cartel, either or. They don't have that European accent that the quintessential mafioso have.
>>
>>27984737
>>27985089
What would you guys do if you entered the kitchen and saw your kid bleeding and crying?
>>
>>27990947
Check to see how bad it was and if they needed to go to the hospital. If not, then disinfect the cut and apply a plaster (band-aid for Amerifriends) followed by kissing it better and giving them a hug. I'd encourage them to stop crying though, because nobody likes a crybaby bitch.
>>
>>27990964
I bet you'd snuggle and kiss the boo boo, tough guy
>>
>>27989557
>>27989579
>>27989620
>>27990009
This is pretty cute.
>>
>>27990964
>I'd encourage them to stop crying though, because nobody likes a crybaby bitch.
How? By straight up telling them to stop crying like a bitch? Or by cradling the kid in your arms and whisper things like "shh" and "it's okay" over and over until they stop crying?
>>
Your favourite satyr is now wearing the exact same clothes you are currently wearing.
>>
>>27992334
>Red shirt
>Grey pajama bottoms
Yeah, it fits.
>>
>Satyrs get Pokemon Go in Equestria
>How do you keep them from wandering in the Everfree Forest or plummeting down Galloping Gorge?
>>27992834
Who's the satyr though?
>>
>>27992334
>I'm naked right now.
"Put some clothes on, Yuzu, gawd!"
>>
>>27991865
The second one, but also by calmly explaining that crying doesn't accomplish anything. Kids can be conditioned to cry even when it isn't necessary by too much positive attention being paid to them when they do so.

I know this is going to sound like me trying to come across all hardcore, but I never really used to cry as a kid, not even when I broke my thumb, because I understood that it didn't do any good. My parents were very caring and all, but they taught me from a young age that making a big fuss over something doesn't make it better.

Swearing however has been shown to actually have a pain dampening effect.
>>
>>27992834
Eww, go change into something that doesn't class so badly right now, anon.
>>
File: becoming ever more hard.png (125KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
becoming ever more hard.png
125KB, 800x672px
>>27992334
>Ariana in nothing but panties
>>
>>27989602
Probably why some find its acceptable to waifu satyrs. The poor fools, mere babies themselves.
>>
>>27993329
Please, please tell me you're a girl.
>>
>>27993535
Nope.
>>
>>27993553
a feminine dick it's fine too.
>>
>>27993560
Nothing feminine about me, unless you consider watching My Little Pony feminine.
>>
>>27993569
>Nothing feminine
I just imagine a grizzly husky mountain manlet. With some big league chew, a German Shephard, and plaid.
>>
>>27993569
Your have a might purdy mouth there, boi.
>>
>>27993704
>>27993741
>Deliverance incoming
>>
File: bad box-art mugiwara.png (566KB, 797x639px) Image search: [Google]
bad box-art mugiwara.png
566KB, 797x639px
>>27993704
>>
>>27993786
Where's the beard and manlet?
>>
>>27992834
Is it Annie?
>>
>>27990156
when i stop being a lazy faggot i will draw her in a Satsuki Kiryuin costume or maybe something related to sailor moon
But i'm still working in my anatomy
>>
File: image.png (294KB, 987x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294KB, 987x879px
>>
File: 1464404910623.jpg (486KB, 1575x2403px) Image search: [Google]
1464404910623.jpg
486KB, 1575x2403px
>>
Your satyr daughteru got a big sticky wad of gum stuck in her tail. What do?
>>
>page 10
Get out of here!
>>
>>27997370
Take her to a professional and experienced barber.

>>27998298
Page 10 didn do nuffin
>>
>>27995650
>You catch satyr smoking cigarettes behind the school
>>
>>27998425
>Take her to a professional and experienced barber.
Would they know how to get gum out of the hair or just shave the tail down to the dock so new gum-free hair could grow out?
>>
File: 1779_tubos_1.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1779_tubos_1.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>27998657

"What are you doing? I thought I raised you better than this."
>"Daddy, I-"
"Cigarettes are for plebs and edgy teenagers trying to look cool."
>"I'm sorry."
"Good, now take this cigar and enjoy some real flavour."
>>
>>27998689
Depending on where it is; probably cut it then style it in a way that looks decent.
>>
I wonder what a satyr would look like with a shaved dock.
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 668x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 668x1920px
What what?
>>
>>27999060
Dicks!
>>
>>27990215
>Steel Cage is a guy
Not according to the Satyrs by Parent pastebin.
>>
So in /sad/ someone brought up what Utah and Petunia's babby would look like. What would some of the other babbys of ships look like?
>>
>>27999060
MT is a qt.
>>
File: 1463774531236.png (787KB, 1599x1849px) Image search: [Google]
1463774531236.png
787KB, 1599x1849px
>>
File: 51nv.jpg (77KB, 552x701px) Image search: [Google]
51nv.jpg
77KB, 552x701px
>>27999675
>tanlines
>>
File: Hope - Lyra glasses.png (381KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Lyra glasses.png
381KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>28000241

"Yes, sweetheart, they're lovely and look good on you, but could you go play in your room for a while and give your mother and I some alone time? Only the way she's looking at me makes me think she wants me to put a little brother or sister of yours inside her."
>>
>>28000411
You suck at thinking. She's just looking at you like that to try and humour you by showing those cool glasses she's wearing, which obviously failed because your mind is obsessed with sex.
>>
>>28000465
She knew what she was signing up for when she married Anon
>>
>>28000484
She did not, and now Lyra threatens to get a divorce and take Hope and move as far away from you as possible if you don't get your shit together.
>>
>>28000534
If they end up getting a divorce, then would Lyra start dating again after a while? I wouldn't mind dating a single mother who has a kid.
>>
>>28000534
God you're such a downer. Is it really so bad for Anon to want some alone time with the horse he's married to?

It's like when any story or discussion features Anon in any way other than being the nicest, most selfless person alive at all times, somebody inevitably says that the guards will be called, he'll go to prison and his waifu will divorce him and he'll never see his kid(s) again.

Don't worry though, I still love you.
>>
>>28000671
Any one in particular? I smell a one shot
>>
>>28000696
Lyra? I'm not really sure what you mean by that question.
>>
>>28000674
I've been noticing a lot of this stuff recently too.
Did marital problems/cuck general break up recently or something?
>>
Just out of curiosity, which of the following describes Murmur in you opinion? I'd do a straw poll, but I'm on my phone and the site refuses to load.

>Murmur doesn't exist in my headcanon.
>Murmur lives a life totally separate from Yuzu, never having met and being totally unrelated to one another.
>Murmur has met Yuzu but they aren't friends or familiar acquaintances.
>Murmur is Yuzu's dad's girlfriend.
>Murmur is Yuzu's friend.
>Murmur is Yuzu's rival.
>Murmur is Yuzu's half-sister.
>Murmur is Yuzu and Anon's secret incest baby (don't get triggered, I included this for completeness).
>Other.
>>
>>28000777
Secret incest baby, rival, and dad's girlfriend.
:^)
>>
>>28000871
just like in my chinese comics!
>>
>>28000777
I like this one. But
>Murmur is Yuzu's friend.
I kinda like this one too. Like, they got to know each other and became friends after they found out they had something in common: They both only have one parent. Yuzu's mother is gone, and Murmur's dad was just a random human who Arrhythmia had a one-night stand with.
>>
>>28000871
Noice. Poor Yuzu finally gets to be with daddy just like she's always wanted, only to get dumped for her own younger, more attractive sister-daughter.
>>
>>28000871
>>28001024
Go to /sad/.
>>
>>28000777
As hot as the incest-baby theory is, I think I'd have to go with Yuzu's half-sister. It makes the most sense.
>>
File: Satyr - Bat Yuzu Murmur.png (388KB, 1453x891px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Bat Yuzu Murmur.png
388KB, 1453x891px
>>28000777
This one.

Just out of curiosity, is there a purpose behind your question? Or are you just curious to know what everyone else thinks about Murmur?
>>
>>28001024
Why not have them both?
>>
>>28001036
>Sending them to a place where discussion is encouraged and content isnt policed.

Yeah ok
>>
>>28001153
>Sending them to the home of fetishes where they can talk about hardcore incest and inbreeding as much as they want so those who aren't here for fetishes won't leave
Exactly.
>>
>>28000777
I like to imagine that they are friends. Not like best friends who hang out with each other every day, but they get along pretty well.
>>
>>28001036
I would if I were being serious and actually trying to start a meaningful discussion on the subject, but as it turns out I was just making a silly post for the sake of it with no intention of continuing.
>>
>>28001138
Mostly I just wanted to know what people thought, though I could probably use the most popular result for more stories in the future possibly.
>>
File: Hope - Anon 3.png (125KB, 565x970px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Anon 3.png
125KB, 565x970px
>>28000671
Sure. Just don't treat her like a sex object like her first husband did.

It may be a little difficult for Hope to accept that you're dating her mom and that you are basically her new father. But give it some time, be nice, and she'll slowly but surely think of you as her dad.
>>
>>27999117
/d/ made a mistake? Steel cage has two interpretations. A psycho guy who makes his mother proud, or a trans girl who is still biologically a guy.
>>
>>28001860
I always thought SC was a trans, or at least a cross dresser.
>>
>>28000777
2, 3, 5, or 7.
>>
>>28001874
That was the later interpretation. I always like the first one; with him basically being "Not Important", minus the giant kill list.
>>
>>28001150
Having more than one waifu is haram.
>>
>>27999117
Steel Cage is a guy. Let the one running the pastebin know about that so the mistake can get fixed.
>>
File: 1461936710649.gif (521KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1461936710649.gif
521KB, 576x432px
>>28001954
>Having more than one waifu is a harem.
FTFY
>>
>>28001995
It is both. Alalalalahu.
>>
>>28001454
>"Dad?"
"Yeah, sweetie?"
>"Can I come live with you? Mom's new boyfriend give me the creeps."
"What does Chad do exactly?"
>"Well for one he keeps putting his hand on my inner thigh and winking at me whenever he sits next to me."
"Ah... Well I'd love for you to come live with me like old times, but I'm pretty sure the court won't allow it."
>>
>>28002036
>Implying that guy would ever treat his adoptive daughter like a sex toy like you did
>>
>>28002053
You just honestly want to bait all the threads dont you? Or "take the piss" out of everything.
>>
>>28002053
>Anon the scumbag dad
>Bnon the supportive and loving step dad
>>
>>28002078
>Cnon the brains
>Dnon the man with the plan
>Enon the demolitions expert
>Fnon the charismatic ladies man who can get them inside
together they're going to steal the Statue of Liberhay
>>
>>28002036
>"Well for one he keeps putting his hand on my inner thigh and winking at me whenever he sits next to me."
"Hope, I used to do that to you as well."
>"Well yeah, but you only did it to be weird on purpose and tease me... plus I sort of liked it."
"Huh?"
>"Nothing"
"Well if you really want, I suppose we could see about changing the terms of your custody, but seeing as the matriarchy has it out for me I wouldn't get your hopes up."
>>
>>28002199
I like where this going.
>>
>>28002036
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Chad_Thundercock!Your_daughteru
>>
>>28002073
>Not wanting an Anon who molests his daughter means you're baiting the whole thread
Are you retarded?
>>
>>28002199
>Thousand years dungeon for Anon
>No trial
>Touching a female child inappropriatelly has zero tolerance
>Also Chad
>1000 years, no parole
Hope needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. Now she's been double de-dadded and left woefully dad-less. Whose gonna fuck Lyra now?! Hope's gonna have to be the man of the house! If she can KEEP HER DAMN MOUTH SHUT!
>>
>>28002225
The magical 8-ball said yes. So he is.
>>
>>28002229
It's up to Cnon to be the supportive father and loving husband they both deserve.
>>
>>28002229
How was it inappropriate if it was done non-sexually? Did Anon risk prison every time he changed baby Hope's diaper?
>>
>>28002225
Just where are you getting that he molested her from? Chad's the only one that's been inappropriate towards her.
>>
>>28002254
You're fuck damn right he did! Dirty APE. Probably touching that filly's no no for years. You make me sick! #Equexit
>>
>>28002289
Equestria isn't allowed to leave the Union! Somebody's got to take in all the refugees and get raped.
>>
>Boob daughter on the nose because it makes her giggle adorably.
>Get chemically castrated and thrown in prison for life for rape.
>Thanks matriarchy.
>>
>>28002229
Lyra will probably just run off and find another random human to satisfy her fetish. If not, there's always Bad Humanâ„¢ wall-mounted human dildos.
>>
>>28002359
>Boob
Boop
I typed boop and I meant ityou fucking sexist autocorrect whore, shit!
>>
>>28002359
You put your boob on her nose... You kinda had it coming.
>>
File: 1465176151967.png (771KB, 1000x818px) Image search: [Google]
1465176151967.png
771KB, 1000x818px
>>
>>28002382
Well I'm sorry I have trouble expressing my affection!
>>
>>28002386
I wonder if they both washed their hand after that handshake? Don't want to catch whore germs after all.
>>
>>28002470
They burned their hands off. Called it a freak cooking accident.
>>
>>28002470
Like shaking hands with a black person.
>>
>>28002517
But which one's the black person? Both! Haaa, bovines.
>>
>>28002479
Which satyr is the best cook and what's their signature dish?

Inb4 Pogo.
>>
>>28002538
>Best cooks
There; slight alteration so people can give multiple answers.

>Ivy
She makes a mean vegetable soup. Deliciously hearty broth, tender and full veggies, and goes well with a little cheese.

>Petunia
She makes a VERY creamy and easily scooped ice cream

>Shortcake
... What do you think?

>Mumble
She learned to cook meat, f-for reasons. She knows hot make a delicious Shepherds pie.

>Utah
His egg dishes are weirdly good. Like, as an actual meal and not just a breakfast thing.

>Kaos
You ever had Chaos fly steak with Blurple berry sauce and some fresh anarchy potatoes? It'll make you question your life and want seconds.
>>
>>28002538
Thistle. Pogo's a great baker, but he needs work with the entrées. Whereas Spike's been Twilight's personal cook for years, so he's bound to have some skills. Plus Thistle would look kawaii inthe apron
>>
>>28002632
>Petunia
>She makes a VERY creamy and easily scooped ice cream
Why do I get the uncomfortable yet slightly aroused feeling that she'd watch you eat every bite while biting her lip and covertly touching herself?
>>
>>28002699
That's pervert Petunia. Regular Petunia would look away blushing, slightly embarrassed.
>>
>>28002699
>Why do I get the uncomfortable yet slightly aroused feeling that she'd watch you eat every bite while biting her lip and covertly touching herself?
>she made the milk herself
>>
>>28002714
I think both would do the exact same thing of look away blushing slightly embarrassed but it's what they are thinking about that's different
>>
>>28002733
Duh. It's why its so sweet!
>>
>>28002632

I like to think Ambrosia is fairly competent. Her speciality is anything with apples, as much as she hates it. She sometimes uses her own love nectar in her cooking.
>>
>>28002779
>She sometimes uses her own love nectar in her cooking
Does it make the food taste better?
>>
>>28002538
Cristal. There's nothing she can't do with a sausage.
>>
>>28002789

It would probably have little to no impact on the food. But it is kinda hot.

She does it very rarely, and only when it's her and her S/O.
>>
>>28002916
>Icarus stops chewing for a moment
>He slowly begins to chew again
>>
>>28003064
>Ambrosia is internally shlicking the entire time
>As he finishes, he raises his plate
>"Seconds?"
>>
>>28003064

I had Hotshot in mind but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>28003903
>Ambrosia accidentally lets off an "umph"
>Icarus just shakily continues to eat, a mixture of excitement and nervousness
>Ambrosia watches each of his intentional bites
>Slow, savoring the flavor
>Her flavor
>She slowly starts to wonder if he realizes
>If she should offer him spme of her OTHER pie
>Would he go for it?
>Would he think she meant another pie?
>>
So are there even other Appleoosa Satyr's besides Ambrosia, Warren, and Feather Heart?
>>
>>28004950
Where did Cherry Jubilee live?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1000x773px
Simmer lives a sad life. Until his life gets better. Just like most people.
>>
>>28006009
Simmer trying to scare Mistake?
What's the story behind this pic?
>>
>>28006018
She said he was the most un-intimidating dragon she had ever seen. He tried to argue in his favor, she told him to try his best... His best got laughed at.
>>
>>28006027
I guess he's not that scary looking.
I bet she'd be more impressed if he shredded her shirt like a ninja without making a scratch on her body.
>>
>>28006040
That only happens in anime.
>>
File: 1465283568615.png (393KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1465283568615.png
393KB, 1000x1414px
>>28006027
Well...she's not wrong. It's the exact reason why I don't think he took a level in badass and suddenly became this monster slaying fighter guy.
>>
>>28006081
I always wrote that off as an alt U, and that Universe Prine Simmer is a woobie who got picked on because Dragons are naturally dicks who prey on the runts of the litter.
>>
>>28006070
Yeah, just like in anime. Just as she laughs, he does a few lightning fast ninja claw-swipes in front of her shirt. A few seconds later it disintegrates into shreds, leaving her topless but unscathed with a look of surprise on her face.
>>
>>28006098
Followed by Roundabout
>>
>>28006098
Is this an anime or a hentai? Cause if it's the latter; I know where this is going.
>>
>>28006081
Well, so what if he isn't exactly the most macho man ever. Any monster that mocks him will regret it when it crumbles to the ground from a well-calculated stab right in its most vulnerable organ. He more than makes up from his lack of brute strength with his dexterity and extensive knowledge of the anatomy of all known Equestrian creatures making him both a formidable fighter and a passable emergency doctor.
>>
>>28006116
Hentai is anime too. It could be a ninja martial arts hentai where they both are good enough to avoid taking any actual damage, but each attack results in some piece of clothing getting shredded until they're both naked. Then they realize that the other is pretty hot, get horny, fuck and live happily ever after.
>>
>>28006122
That, or >rape if you are Japanese. Also, doubke dragon dicks that are super long, veiny, and will hit her womb pussy... Japan is weird.
>>
>>28006137
>womb pussy
You mean her cervix?
>>
>>28006143
Yeah, but Japan calls everything a pussy. They're like twelve year olds; ass pussy, mouth pussy, throat pussy, hand pussy, stomach pussy, and womb pussy are ones I can remember.
>>
>>28006178
I've seen that in a few cases, but not all that many that I can recall.
>>
File: 1469699930826.png (369KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1469699930826.png
369KB, 1000x1414px
Here's that Prism sketch I was working on. I was actually tempted to make it into a Selena drawing after I colored in the shirt, but I think I'll just do another one some other time.
>>
>>28006312
Ey! You decided on Prism? Nice. Feels a little weird seeing her in sporty clothes, but still super cute.
>>
>>28006319
Thanks! I got it from EQG Rainbow Dash. I really like spats and sporty clothing, so I figured it'd be nice for a casual workout outfit for Prism. Though I doubt she goes as hard as her brother or mother.
>>
>>28006331
Nooe, she just thought it looked cute! I really like the idea that Prism is like the older Dash. Dressing in style.
>>
>>28006312
>>28006331
I never thought of Prism as the sporty type, but I guess she might work out just to stay in shape.
Wouldn't want to risk her pretty dresses bursting in the back when she bends down.
>>
>>28006475
Or would she?... No, she would not. Pervert Prism would though; but Pervert anyone would. Regular Prism is too innocent to be a slut.
>>
>>28006483
I never said anything about her being a slut.
>>
>>28005198

Dodge Junction
>>
>>28006081
When did Simmer get hips like those?
>>28006312
Why is Prism just the very best?
>>
>>28006312
It looks weird to have her left eye completely visible like that despite it being covered by her hair.
>>
File: Murrica.gif (2MB, 399x225px) Image search: [Google]
Murrica.gif
2MB, 399x225px
>>27999060
>That last panel

My erection is a painful diamond tower

>tfw will probably never have sex
>>
File: i know that feel.png (46KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.png
46KB, 1500x1383px
>>28007311
>tfw will probably never have sex
>>
File: ember barn ash.png (105KB, 1126x872px) Image search: [Google]
ember barn ash.png
105KB, 1126x872px
who would date/handle ash? who would she go for?
>>
>>28007996
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>28007996
What do you mean handle?
I don't think she needs a handler.

Date, sure.

>who would she go for?
Probably Simmer.
She'd run into him in the streets while on a royal business trip with her mother and order him to be her consort for the duration of her stay.
>>
>>28007996
The horns look bad.
>>
>>28007996
Maybe Rory
>>
>>28008122
>>28008237
Highly unlikely, but don't have anything else to work with, so whatever.
>>
>>28008292
What are other possible ones then?
>>
>>28008292

Maybe Sirius? Who is he shipped with other than Sweet Dreams?
>>
>>28008367
I'd say it depends on what the person is looking for in their head canon because Satyr doesn't have stories. Like >>28008412
; where it could be similar to Radiance and Mistake's or Dawn and the Minotaur Prince's relationship. Royal dating. Or you could be "lul random XD" and ship her with one of the saatyrs that she should have no way of meeting; but then headcanons would be made to justify them. Like Kimmy, Mera, Kaos, Hans, Herc, or Annie. Could go with one of the less talked about Drakes like Snap or one of the "literally who" pair that were brought up recently. Could go with a human. Could go with a dragon. You could even go with a Zebra; if you can get past them stealing your silverware...
>>
>>28008412
Everytime someone mentions Sirius, I can only think of a big question sign floating in the air. The two short stories in the archives doesn't mention how he looks like a single bit. And the few art we have of him is really, really old and does not do him justice.

Someone really should draw Sirius some day. Maybe do it like in the past where an artist makes some quick sketches while asking everyone in the thread to give suggestions on how he should look like and stuff until the majority and the artist are happy with the results.
>>
File: Cadence Shining Armour.jpg (285KB, 1024x798px) Image search: [Google]
Cadence Shining Armour.jpg
285KB, 1024x798px
>>28008292
>Highly unlikely
You know what's also highly unlikely? A princess falling in love with a geeky nerd who loves the Equestrian version of DnD. But it happened.
>>
File: drdoom-crush.jpg (1MB, 1755x1374px) Image search: [Google]
drdoom-crush.jpg
1MB, 1755x1374px
>>28008516
For me there are two ways Sirius will end up. Either he will slowly descend into becoming doctor doom, thinking that he would be the best ruler for both ponies and satyrs. There is also the possibility of him going rogue and starting a new city state mainly for only satyrs.
>>
>>28008540
>Implying
Their entire relationship is based off the stereotypical American movie trope of the nerd getting the hot girl. She even babysat his fucking little sister. Their relationship is based on American movie garbage.
>>
>>28008504
>any ship where two satyrs aren't the same, like royalty, is "lul random XD" because one satyr would have no way of meeting the other otherwise
What the hell is this?
>>
>>28008625
You didn't read the whole thing, did you? A satyr that she would have no way of meeting is random. As in, unless someone makes a convoluted situation where they are somehow in the same general area and by some reason interact, they would never normally meet.
>>
>>28008516
I don't think there's anything wrong with his looks. Plus, whenever I think of Sirius, I usually think about how Luna is depicted in the comics: animated, a bit archaic, loud, and quick to fight.
>>
>>28008643
You don't need to have a complicated story for every single ship.
>>
>>28008747
Right. Because Satyr doesn't have stories
>>
>>28007996
Hooooly molly, what I wouldn't give to get with that.
>>28008292
Neither of those are unlikely. Rory is the son of a princess and Ember has a perpetual friendship with Spike. Her and her daughter meeting Twilight is completely in reason. As for Simmer, all of the drakes would likely go and lay tribute to her, or something, seeing that they are both her subjects and her daughter's kind.
>>
>>28008776
Ohhh, right. Keepnforgetting Glimmer and Rory are royalty. Still refuse to acknowledge Twilight as a Princess, so probably has something to do with it.
>>
File: thistle apron.png (84KB, 1013x1719px) Image search: [Google]
thistle apron.png
84KB, 1013x1719px
>>28007996
Is this by the same artist?
>>
File: 1461883864672_0.jpg (855KB, 2313x2701px) Image search: [Google]
1461883864672_0.jpg
855KB, 2313x2701px
>>
You guys let your abominations play on page nine? I guess that's modern parenting for you.
>>
Which satyrs do you think would suit some of the roles in sci-fi?

>Space Marine
>Cyborg
>Sentient A.I
>Hacker
>Genetic Experiment
>Mech Pilot
>Space Pirate Captain
>ESPer
>Symbiotic Alien Relationship
>Powersuit User
>>
>>28009997
At least seven of those are heretical, maybe more.
>>
File: image.jpg (403KB, 1588x1899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403KB, 1588x1899px
>>28009997

>Symbiotic Alien Relationship
>>
>>28008562

I always saw him as unappreciated. He does a lot of shit in the background no one really notices (until it stops working), yet he hardly ever gets a "Thanks," for it.

Meanwhile Radiance does fuck all and everyone loves him.

So he's a little bitter and jealous towards his older cousin, and a little annoyed by his younger one.

Dr. Doom Satyr is pretty much the idea I had for another one
>>
>>28011357
Which one are you talking about?
>>
>>28011380

Sombra's son.

But with writing him I'm trying to make an offshoot race of Unicorns based around Sombra (fangs, curved horn, snake like eyes, etc). But making a race from the ground up is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>28011447
He doesn't have a son?
>>
>>28011599

Anything is variable

Plus I'm trying to fit him into a larger overarching story. So unless I just write a random one shot he's just sitting there unused.

Like so many others.
>>
>>27972067
>>28002386
>>27974426
What a cutie.

I don't come to these threads often.
Looking through the pastebin and the previous threads I guess there are no stories for her?
That's a shame.

I'd write one but it would probably be some kind of age progression/breast expansion thing.
>>
>>28011642
I know of one story where she gets her udders milked.
>>
>>28011642
What kind of stories would people want?
>>
>>28011447
I'm surprised you're still around. I remember you talking about him ages ago
>>
>>28011642
I wanna write more Petunia, but have been really busy
>>
>>28012043

>implying one can just simply leave

I've stuck around with Satyr since the beginning, and I'm gonna stick around till the end.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/GcwNX

Posting a link because it's a little milky.

>>28011674
Oh yeah?

>>28011920
Hmn, not sure. Something cute and milky.

>>28012052
I hear ya.
>>
>>28012597
Yeah, wasn't pervy or anything; at least from the point of view it was told from.
>>
>>28012604
I know, but you can't be too careful.
I mean, this is a good christian board after all
>>
>>28012746
No, I meant the story. The pic was lewd. Had nippy nops and everything.
>>
File: 1464819695705.png (101KB, 850x724px) Image search: [Google]
1464819695705.png
101KB, 850x724px
>>27984021
Petirep?

That Lyra looks so much like that guys artstyle.
>>
>>28011357
I typically see Dawn as the shirk responsibilities one rather than Radiance. Neither he nor Sirius I actually see as lazy. In fact I figured they'd have a sort of rivalry to see who could get the servants to love them the most.
>>
>>28013200

Radiance does it out of fear of failure.

Dawn doesn't really have responsibilities other than "be cute."
>>
>>28009041
Is that a new pic?
>>
>>28013315
Dawn doesn't want to have a ton of responsibilities over an entire kingdom like her mother has. She wants to go on adventures like her parents used to do. That's why she's practicing sword fighting, and sometimes archery with her cousin Selena at night.
>>
>>28013490
I like that idea.
>>
>>28013315
>>28013490
>These shit headcanons
Line of succession. You wanted a Princess daughteru? You're getting a Princess Daughteru. First born. First to the throne.
>>
>>28013664
>Forcing your daughter to take the throne even though she doesn't want it
>Implying Celestia would ever force her own kids to do something they really don't want to do
You'd be a shitty dad and a crappy husband.
>>
>>28013758
Not to mention that Celestia is an immortal (at least age-wise) being who is thousands of years old and will probably live for thousands more. Chances are there will be no need for any new rulers in Equestria for a very long time.
>>
>>28013758
You'd be a terrible king. Also
>Implying husband
Father I can agree with, but guess what asshole? Monarchy comes first. Always. Whether you like it or not, your kid is going to one day take the throne. Or are you one of those retards who wants to have their cake and eat it too?

>>28013833
Thousand. Singular. Also, you forget, even gods will die.
>>
>>28013758
>>28013966
To add on, Celestia of all people would know this. Remember Twilicorn? She didn't even ask her if she wanted it. She even banished her own sister to the moon for literally a thousand years! She did what was best for her kingdom. In fact, if you've noticed, that's what she always does. Because she's a good ruler. Weak as fuck, but good. If you think she'd be against putting Dawn on the throne, you're dead wrong.
>>
>>28013966
>Thousand. Singular
I doubt she was born the day she banished Luna, so she's at the very least more than a thousand years old. Her exact age (other than being implied over a thousand) hasn't been stated as far as I know, so she could be 1030, 2000 or even older for all I know.

>Also, you forget, even gods will die.
Eventually, probably, but not from old age.
>>
>>28013490
>>28013758
You all don't deserve a Princess daughter or Princess wife; because you can't handle the responsibility of being a proper ruler.

>>28013664
>>28013966
>>28013985
These guys get it. Being a ruler isn't like "one of your Japanese animes" or a Disney film. You don't get to have an exclusive personal life. You can try to be a good father, but you are going to accept that if you have kids they are going to one day take the throne and you have to get them ready. No "have to accept" no "need to", you ARE. Because you are the ruler. You make sacrifices because your title and occupation demand it. If you can't handle that then you best give up trying to waifu a princess. One with a thousand years of exoerience at that. One who knows her duty to her subjects. If you want to pull that anime or disney shit, fine. Just know it IS shit. Singing a song won't make being a king easier.
>>
>>28014003
How do you know she wasn't born that day? Correct me if I'm wrong; but weren't some Japanese, Norse, and Roman gods born as adults?
>>
>>28013664
>>28013966
>>28013985
>There are people who headcanons that Dawn wants to do more in life than simply look pretty? How dare they have a headcanon that differs from mine? I must now annoy everyone and try to start a flamewar
>>28014024
Guess what? Celestia isn't dead yet. So who is to say that Dawn can't to go on adventures and all that shit while she still can?
>>
>>28014034
>Celestia banished her sister the same day she was born
Are you trying to be as stupid as possible right now?
>>
>>28013490
>>28013582
I also like it. Gives Dawn a reason to hang out with her cousin sometimes.
>>
>>28014048
Sarcasm on the internet. Besides, Equestria has basis on Greek mythology. Tartarus and all, so if any Greek gods were born as adults, then the idea of Celestia being born an adult is not farfetched. Which, by the way, Athena was born as an adult. I will admit to fucking around on the date being "same day she banished Luna", the journal wouldn't exist then.
>>
>>28014034
>weren't some Japanese, Norse, and Roman gods born as adults
I must admit that I have no idea.
However, I don't think Celestia and Luna are actually gods. I've always assumed that like Twilight, they were originally mortals and somehow ascended to princesshood later in life.
>>
>>28013985
>Remember Twilicorn? She didn't even ask her if she wanted it.
Twilight never said she DIDN'T want it. Celestia would no doubt turn her back into a normal unicorn if she made a lot of objections.
>>
>>28014091
They fucked the MacGuffin tree and became Princesses. After shitting around Equestria a few years and letting Discord mess around fora bit, they decided that MAYBE they should do something, so they went back to the McDonalds tree and stole its shiny Big Mac fruits.
>>
>>28014097
>She never said she DIDN'T want it
That's retarded. You never said you didn't want to be cucked, does that mean you want your S/O sleeping around? Seriously, think before you post next time
>>
>>28014120
This made me kek.
>You come home one day
>Celestia is getting gang fucked by the Diamond Dog, Minotaur, Human, and Gryphon ambassadors
>You toss your hat to the floor
>"AGAIN?!"
>She gives a coy shrug and shit eating grin as she eats cock
>You shake your head
>Who else but Celestia?
>https://youtu.be/_V2sBURgUBI
>>
>>28014168
She's such a great diplomat.
>>
>>28014168
>>28014191
Fucking kek
>>
>>28014120
Turning into a princess is seen as a positive and good thing, cheating on your husband or wife isn't.
>>
>>28014214
Only for anyone whose not Celestia.
>>
>>28014024
>"I don't want to be a princess and be forced to rule over an entire kingdom!"
>"You must because I said so. Go kill yourself if you don't like it."
>>
>>28014244
>Not being a good ruler
Celestia would dump you like a sack of rotten potatoes.
>>
>>28014261
>Implying Celestia would even need any help ruling Equestria
>I would force my kids to do things they really don't want to do
Celestia would dump you for being a shitty parent.
You know she would support her own kids if they truly didn't want to sit on a throne just yet, but would want to explore the world and go on adventures and have fun first. She's not a bitch.

Humor me a little. What would you do if Dawn or Radiance put their hooves down and refused to learn how to be a ruler because they don't want to? Beat them? Because it almost sounds like that's something you would do if they're being stubborn, what with how you keep ranting about how they MUST learn how to become the next rulers from the day they're born; no other headcanons are acceptable except yours.
>>
>>28014338
>itt Sun fags
Delusional fucks... No wonder people bitched about them so much.
>>
>>28014338
Luna, Cadence, Twilight. None of them are THE ruler but you don't see them moseying around freely; aside from Twilight, who became a Mary Sue after Princesshood and is the established main character. If you wanna go around playing with the idea that Dawn won't grow up with Royal responsibilities "just because I say so", fine. You're stupid though. Unless you pulled a Venus; where no one knows she's a Princess, then at that point why even bother? You have Venus.
>>
>>28014367
>No-one is allowed to have headcanons that differs from mine!
>Celestia is a bitch because I said so!
Some people have been having the headcanon that Dawn likes to go on adventures for a long time. You bitching about that right now just proves that you are only trying to piss off those people and start a flamewar.
>Calling me a Sun fag just because I don't headcanon that Celestia is a royal bitch who would force her kids to do things they don't want to
Are you that guy who kept trying to start shit in the Celestia threads in the past? That would explain a little.
>>
>>28014338
What evidence do you have that she would rather be a "good parent" than a good ruler? Literally everything that has been shown in the show has had her doing what is best for Equestria. Not herself, not Twilight, not even her own sister. "Oh, I heard you were having troubke with some nobody. Here is a royal declaration reminding everyone yoj are a hero!" Nope. She's had Twilight deal with her own problems. Lent a helping hand from time to time, but never directly resolved it. "You are being treated badly by our subjects? Let us remind them we are the royal SISTERS and stand united!" She had Luna handle her issues with reintegrating into society by herself. Her own sister.
>But it'd be different because she loves her kids, right?
Wrong. No proof.
>Well she'd love me!
Because your personality is so appealing to a millenia old Princess who has the power to control the sun and is surrounded my the magically gifted and people she has grown attached to and respected throughtout their lifetime. Yeah, nah. If you want to headcanon Celestia is that easily manipulated, childish, and stupid; do it. But ask yourself this, why are you even arguing or being bothered by this? Seriously.
>>
>>28014459
Nope. Avoid Princess and Twilight-clone threads because the people who waifu them are fucking idiots. Just been around long enough to see they are delusional and get deserved hate. Pretty sure the only ones who don't get hate are the ones who want Celestia as a mom.
>>
What if an Anon was dropped into the Satyrverse? Without the knowledge that other humans have settled in Equestria and now satyrs are a thing? What would be most shocking to him?
>>
>>28014523
"Holy shit, a talking horse!"
Or
"Holy shit, a real furry!"
Whichever he runs into first.
>>
>>28014523
i think the fact that humans and horse aliens are biologically compatible.
>>
>>28014464
>Look mommy, I'm shitposting
Here's a tip: if someone has a headcanon that is different from yours, then simply fucking ignore it instead of bitching about how everyone is an idiot.
>>
>>28014523
Depends, is Anon a Normie, horsefucker, or casual lurker?
>>
>>28014367
Nice way to dodge the question.
>>28014464
You answer this question then, you who seem to be an expert on Celestia and knows exactly how she thinks. What would Celestia do if Dawn or Radiance put their hooves down and said they don't want to learn how to rule Equestria?
>>
>>28014610
Probably explain that; being such powerful beings as they are, they have a responsibility to Equestria and sadly will either have to relinquish that power if possibke, or have no choice... So I unno, locked in their room so those that would abuse it can't get to them? Great power; great responsibility. I think she gave Twilight a speech similar to that. I want to say in a season opener or closer.
>>
>>28014562
Horsefucker, of course. Only the most devout get to undergo traveling across dimensions.
>>
>>28014697
Then he would probably be heart broken his waifu has someone. "They told me it would be better! They told me my waifu would love me!" Nope. Too late.
>>
File: Amara, I....png (72KB, 322x475px) Image search: [Google]
Amara, I....png
72KB, 322x475px
I miss Curwhibbles.
>>
>>28009041
>>28013431
I think so. Don't remember seeing it before.
>>
>>28014805
Does anyone even know where Pyrefly is or why he's gone?
>>
>>28014954
Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>28014978
It's such a shame that he's dead...
Has anyone else ever thought about making a CYOA about a satyr? I remember someone talking about a bunny quest once, but I have no idea if she's still planning to make it happen.
>>
>>28015084
The bunny satyr CYOA was mentioned fairly recently IIRC. No idea when it's starting though.
>>
>>28014805
We didn't even get pass the first town, man.
>>
>>28015124
Not yet, but hopefully someday.
>>
So what should the next Edition be?
>>
>>28015233
Why should we discuss it? Someone else is just going to make a different version anyway.
>>
File: 1458701764847.png (191KB, 733x895px) Image search: [Google]
1458701764847.png
191KB, 733x895px
>>28015233
Pyrefly Is Late Edition
>>
>>28015269
>Pyrefly Is Dead Edition
FTFY
>>
>>28015254
Don't be so pessimistic. It's to give whoever is making the new thread potential ideas that may or may not be used. Take this thread's Edition for example: the OP came up with it because someone wanted pirates.
>>
Somebody make a new thread, and don't forget >>27974230
>>
>>28015233
Adventuring with Royalty Edition.
>>
>>28015542
>>28015542
>>28015542

Made it
>>
Autistic fetishfags ruined the satyr general.
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.