[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want applejack to wear a cast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (667KB, 3000x3327px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
667KB, 3000x3327px
I want applejack to wear a cast.
>>
The poor thing. Just imagine how frustrated she'd be at being unable to do farm work. She'd probably try to sneak out of the house to try and pick some apples or insist that she can help herself up from the ground when she falls.
>>
that's a brace, not a cast, you fucking retard
>>
Then would she finally be a cast member?
>>
>>27964539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944
>>
>>27964504
S6, applejack is diagnosed with Muscular schlerosis and is forever wheelchair bound and unable to do Farmwork.

The show follows Applebloom and Big macintosh as they simultaneously try to cheer her out of her crippling depression AND keep the farm afloat, as the family suffers through crippling Poverty due to having to afford AJ's medical treatments to keep her condition from accellerating.

Applejack wrestles with constant thoughts of suicide due to the dual sorrow of both unable to do her purpose in life and being a massive financial burden to her family, with Applebloom frequently going to school hungry and wearing ratty, hole filled bows due to no longer having the money to afford new clothes for her little sister.
She sobs herself to sleep everynight while desperately hoping big macintosh and the others can't hear her. They can.
>>
>>27964514
I currently have a broken shoulder. What you just described is uncomfortably familiar.
>>
>>27964504
If she broke a leg, the princesses would have to put her down and get a new element of honesty.
>>
>>27964773
This
If an earth pone gets a broken leg then there life is pretty much over.
She will try to hide it but will get caught pretty soon and just before she gets zapped by twilight she will curse god for having her be born an earth pony.
Fucking hot.
>>
>>27964504
Then why didn't you post a picture of her in a cast?
>>
File: interface_by_dimfann-d83xyw6.png (1MB, 1600x1283px) Image search: [Google]
interface_by_dimfann-d83xyw6.png
1MB, 1600x1283px
Robo pony
>>
File: 2367.jpg (53KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
2367.jpg
53KB, 597x519px
>>27966193
>this will be possible in 100 years
>tfw I will be dead before I can make my robo-pony waifu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.