[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OC Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 101

File: image.jpg (687KB, 3102x1838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
687KB, 3102x1838px
Maximum Hype Edition
Previous Thread: >>27864048

Post OCs, rate other Anons' OCs. Drawfags and writefags are welcome and encouraged.
>>
File: Moon Brook pixels.png (7KB, 656x484px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Brook pixels.png
7KB, 656x484px
Bimpin with that damn horse again
>>
Shocking enthusiasm in the thread so far.
Ah, whatever. It's night, so be it.

Beginning Section 11

>Pocket Rocket and Crab Apple lay in one another's arms, sound asleep and still dripping fluid from their little encounter.
>It is only the shaking of the ground that manages to awake them, causing Rocket to leap to his hooves.
>"Crab Apple! Get up, quick!"
>As the made raises to a standing position, the back of the tunnel splits open, shooting sparks everywhere and dropping dust on the two ponies.
>As each shakes the earth from their face and mane, fires begin to light in previously unseen torches in the new extension to the tunnel, causing them to squint from the new brightness in the cave.
>As their eyes adjust, Rocket takes a few tentative steps forward.
>"Hello?"
>Echoes sound back down the stone hall, indicating its length.
>Crab Apple steps forward beside Rocket, her muzzle scrunched.
>"We're gonna go down there, aren't we?"
>Rocket smirks, grabbing one torch off the wall and slinging his satchel back around his neck.
>"You got something better to do? Come on!"
>>
>>27964267
>>Pocket Rocket and Crab Apple lay in one another's arms, sound asleep and still dripping fluid from their little encounter.
>Pocket Rocket and Crab Apple
>Crab Apple
>>
>>27964267
>Short Fuse trails Mass Motion, panting heavily after hours of spelunking at their constant pace.
>Mary Sue is almost a hundred yards behind them now, limping with all four legs from her rough treatment earlier.
>"Doesn't this *pant* wear you out?"
>Mass stops at the top of a small rock crest, giving a slight smirk toward the two ponies following him.
>"I make the Quartermass-to-Appleoosa run every year about this time. Sixteen tons across a series of mountain peaks and a desert, so I have to pull over sand. I don't even have a load here. I may fall asleep on our way to wherever it is we're going."
>Mary Sue catches up with the group, her whole body shaking.
>"H-hey! Is that a light up there?"
>Mass turns to the spot that the small Alicorn is looking toward and nods.
>"Good eye. Come on, let me help you out."
>He hefts the smaller pony onto his back, setting off at a brisk trot toward the light at the end of the tunnel.

>>27964287
If you weren't here for the first section, get off my case. If you were here, you know it was done on request, so get off my case.
>>
Ebin
>>
File: 1468134415691.gif (2MB, 336x167px) Image search: [Google]
1468134415691.gif
2MB, 336x167px
>>27964444
Fug
>>
>>27964333
Hey, trips! Alright, more tomorrow. I picked the busiest week of the month to conclude this, so I still need sleep.
In my absence, any art of the OCs that have been and will be in this story would be great, as well as suggestions on how to pair/group them together in the big finale.

>Nova Strike lays alongside Hot Fudge and Bouquet Garni, one arm wrapped around each mare.
>In the chair, Atomic Slushie sits with Zebra Cake in his lap, both of them snoring away.
>The whole room stirs a bit as Hot Fudge stands, shaking herself a bit and trotting to the window.
>As the glass slides up, she gives a light squeak as a small needle sprouts from her neck, causing her to fall to the floor.
>The four remaining ponies leap up, only to be picked off one by one, dropping like flies until the whole room is silent again and a figure crawls up through the window, a yellow unicorn with a purple mane.
>"Perfect. Just the kind of group the boss was looking for."
>He withdraws a small, pink flower that resembles the Cutie Mark of Sexual Tesnion from his saddlebag, splitting the leaves apart.
>Magically enhanced, the flower continues to expand, becoming a cocoon.
>With a few nudges from magic, the kidnapper wraps the entire group into the cocoon, sweeping it over himself as well.
>The flower deflates from the air underneath it, and with the air go the ponies, leaving the room empty.
>>
File: image.png (253KB, 573x756px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253KB, 573x756px
Bump with my horse.
>>
File: Growth Spurt.png (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Growth Spurt.png
48KB, 600x600px
>>27964444
In commemoration of trips, I made an oc.

Her name is Growth Spurt.

Guess what she likes to do? Grow stuff.

Like anything, tree's, food, weed, and herbs.

Me likey so far.
>>
>>27965234
I'm no scientician but I think she might need some eye drops.
>>
>>27965243
I guess.
>>
>>27965259
On closer inspection my inebriation made them look a lot redder than they actually are
>>
I have a sleepy Poodle in my arms all I can do for this thread is bump.
>>
Bump.
This is odd. The thing everyone has been waiting for, with the most lackluster thread so far.
>>
>>27966006
Pet the poodle
>>
>>27966689
And after all the work I put into the pic too... perhaps its quality TM paralysed many anons... or maybe anon is reading previous parts to get ready for the grand finale and getting stuck beating meat every turn.

>>27966773
Done.
>>
>>27966843
I swear, I am working. I just have next to no time to write.

>>27964483
>Fighting Might, Smokestack, and Aces High all lay in the champion's dressing room, both mares nuzzled at his hips as the champ lays against the wall.
>They doze, wrapped up in the afterglow of the pounding Might had given both mares.
>It takes hours for Fighting Might to awake, looking around for his wrappings and squirming out from under the two sleeping mares carefully so as not to wake them.
>He takes the quietest possible steps to reach the door, opening it to find his wraps laying on the floor ahead.
>"Huh?"
>He claps a hoof over his mouth, too late.
>Both mares stir, stretching and giving one another a quick angry look before turning to Might.
>"So, did you get any insight from these last few hours, baby?"
>Aces High is still shooting bedroom eyes at Might when he swings the door open, revealing another door directly across the hall.
>"I don't know yet. For now, I think I'm gonna find out what the deal is with this new door."
>He trots across the hall, draping his pressure wraps around him and tightening the series of tucks that keep him slowed.
>With a single push, the door opens, not even fastened by a latch.
>As it swings open, a force begins to pull, irresistibly.
>Might digs his hooves into the ground, gritting his teeth and working against the pull, but as Aces High and Smokestack slide past him, he releases his hold on the ground, flying into the vacuum tunnel as the door slams shut behind them.
>>
>>27966961
Oh Whack honey I'm not pressing you. I'm pressing anon.
>>
File: boop.png (325KB, 407x497px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
325KB, 407x497px
Dink is annoymeister
>>
>>27966961
I would like to see each pony you are using in this whole orgy
>>
>>27968135
I don't have art for all of them, just the names.

Crab Apple
Pocket Rocket
Mass Motion
Short Fuse
Mary Sue
Hot Fudge
Nova Strike
Atomic Slushy
Bouquet Garni
Zebra Cake
Fighting Might
Smokestack
Aces High
Dinky Twink
Pillow Talk
Candlelight
Frozen Raine
Weathervane
Baitpone
Mercury Shine
Swing Time
Sparky
Moon Brook
Soft Serve
Bright Future
Nurse Bonesaw
Whitewood
Quick Cash
Pepper Jack
Blue Baton
Blue Bay
Spirit Daze
Corn
Anathema
Evergreen Dream
Avant Garde
Piety
Steel Driver
Eve
Jay
Crazy Diamond
Nieve (?) Pretty sure that's her name.
Sexual Tension
Splendance

There are two others, but I can't remember their names. They were the ones who sexed with Bright Future and Bonesaw.
>>
>>27968276
Also, Splendance won't technically be a part of the orgy, just the story. My bad.

That brings us to 44 characters in one sex scene.
>>
File: kogasm.gif (2MB, 360x243px) Image search: [Google]
kogasm.gif
2MB, 360x243px
>>27968291
>44 characters in one sex scene
Holy shit
Good luck
>>
>>27968276
Does anyone know the names of the other two mares?
I don't have that cap, and I can't remember them at all.
>>
>>27968446
caps of first six sections
http://imgur.com/a/ciotp

also it's spelled in the standard way, SplendEnce
>>
>>27968535
Greatly appreciated, and I apologize for the misspelling. I won't mess that up in the story.
Unfortunately, the section they're in isn't in that collection.
>>
>>27968276
Hey Whack

I've had this headcanon for a while now... Sexual Tension is such a weird name for a pony that it can't be his real name... It must be his superher-- uh supervillain name! So what's his boring civilian name? Could be Silver Tongue eh? Has the same initials and suits his talent which IIRC is manipulating ponies by talk. mainly into being hot and bothered
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 625x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 625x328px
>>27968598
Frankly, I hadn't really considered it.
He generally spends so much time away from society because of the fact that his entire life is based around sex and the causing of spontaneous sex that even living for a week in civilization would mean he'd be arrested on mass rape charges.
However, were he to go to a town or city for a day and need an alias, Silver Tongue is the perfect name to use.

>mfw someone has a headcanon about my OC
>>
>>27968561
nw, I'm just capping the rest, only 7 and 8 to go
updating the gallery with stories from nine up
>>
Yo anons (and Whack too), anyone remember if the green's featured any non-het-flexible lesbians?
>>
File: image.gif (917KB, 289x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
917KB, 289x275px
>>27968827
Huh. I completely forgot about Fireside.
Gud jab, capfriend.
>>
>>27969129
Swing Time is the only one, I think.
I may be wrong there, though.
>>
File: 1462835088771.jpg (61KB, 318x306px) Image search: [Google]
1462835088771.jpg
61KB, 318x306px
>>27968291
>44 characters
Jesus Christ, Whack. If you pull this off I'm pretty sure you'll break a record or something.
>>
>>27969135
reminder: anon requested that in the final section, Nova Strike and Crab Apple have little to no interaction whatsoever.
>>
>>27969217
Well, now that capAnon reminded me of Fireside, we have a round 45 ponies.
I'm thoroughly determined to make this great. I will construct the ultimate orgy.

>>27969257
Been keeping that little tidbit in storage, thanks for the reminder. Any help with pairings or whatnot is always good.
>>
>>27968291
>44 characters
How will that even work?
>>
>>27969135
Quick info: section 7 features Bunesaw, Bright Future, Soul Step, Radiant Aura
>>
File: 1466912960223.jpg (3MB, 2227x2498px) Image search: [Google]
1466912960223.jpg
3MB, 2227x2498px
>>27969129
>>27969163
Swing Time plays for both teams. Lezzers is fine if people want that.
>>
>>27969281
THERE IT IS!
Tits on a bicycle, those names have been torturing me all day. Alright, tonight I'll finish the exposition and get everyone in position, and tomorrow there will be no brakes.
>>
File: currentstatus.png (233KB, 620x634px) Image search: [Google]
currentstatus.png
233KB, 620x634px
>>27969297
>>
>>27969280
Don't question. WhackAnon has a gift. Not only can he weave ponies into sexual encounters like a pro, but he can also detect the fetishes of their makers and weave those into the story.
Honestly, I've enjoyed this more than some of Faggot13's stuff, though not all of it.
>>
>>27969281
>Radiant Aura
Shit, describe her to me. I might know her creator.
>>
>>27969367
Here's the archived img that was posted under that name http://cuckchan.org/mlp/full_image/1466294765561.png
>>
Ok http://imgur.com/a/ciotp is almost complete
#6 is fixed
#7 is the only one missing (Bonesaw thing)
will eat a bit and cap that next
>>
>>27969541
Updated with section 7. Good night thread.

ow my left pinky
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 3699x3100px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 3699x3100px
Creator of the grey trap unicorn here. I made a Deer a while back.

>Winter Fawn
>reindeer with rare crossbreed colors
>her kind fled from ponies due to hunting and fear of extinction
>her family and several other deer families now live secluded in dangerous areas of Equestria to seek refuge
>deer hunting has long since been banned by global rule
>deer don't know about this because they're still scared out of their tits
>she found her scarf and sled on an abandoned hiking path while searching for food for her family
>>
>>27970543
anon, that is a deer, not a reindeer
>>
File: Untitlemini n.png (4MB, 1738x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Untitlemini n.png
4MB, 1738x1030px
so here's the final (promise) final version

I'm posting the full size version on DB and then my George I'll go to sleep
>>
>>27971205
I wasn't feeling this at first, but the final product is nice.
Good job.
>>
File: image.gif (813KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
813KB, 303x303px
>>27971205
Truly a great day to be alive when this is being done.
Fine work.
>>
File: 9PGkVkR.gif (2MB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
9PGkVkR.gif
2MB, 400x252px
>>27971263
>>27971270
thanks anon guys

It's my first full digital painting in MS Paint, it was a lot of work and an adventure... phew. Definitely staying away from similar projects for a while. unless I get to making a version where Tension's magic has taken effect
>>
>>27971337
Nice get, though I would wait a bit before making that.
Legit spoilers here: Splendence is the only one who doesn't get affected by Tension's magic. Any other pony in the story would work perfectly, though.

Next update is inbound in about an hour.
>>
>>27971464
I know, it would be a gag pic of another type of magic.
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 627x502px
>>27971525
Really, now?
>>
>>27971554
You'll have to wait and see. I can say that the magic won't be too OOC for Tension though. I hope to have something presentable by tomorrow this time, but RL may intervene. Might have to strangle a fuckboy.
>>
>>27966961
Continuing tonight's exposition.

>Six ponies lay in various positions in a hospital room, with Baitpone in her hospital bed, Sparky curled up at the foot of the bed, and the rest of the six in chairs in the corners of the room.
>As the door creaks open, a wheeled tray with a single vase on it slowly rolls into the room.
>The lone pink flower in the vase waves back and forth just a bit, its leaves undulating in a less than appropriate pattern.
>As it moves, flecks of pollen pop from its interior, and as they touch each of the occupants of the room, they disappear.
>One after another, the sleeping ponies vanish, leaving the room empty after a mere three minutes.
>Down the hall, a mare gives a quick hoofshake to the nurse.
>"Thanks for dropping off the order, Ms. Horseshoe. I'm sure you have lots of orders to deliver."
>The mare smiles slyly, glancing down to the room the cart had just been sent into.
>"Actually, this is my only one. I guess today was just my lucky day."
>>
File: Mercury Shine by DennyVixen.png (3MB, 2440x2169px) Image search: [Google]
Mercury Shine by DennyVixen.png
3MB, 2440x2169px
>>27964483
>>
>>27971951
>Six ponies step into the Brass Horseshoe from the back door, all smirking a bit from the minor orgy that they had just participated in just outside in the back alley.
>Their smiles are shortlived, however, as it is made evident that the party is over.
>The club is empty, the music almost gone except for an easy-listening track in the background, and a single unicorn sits at the bar, stirring a drink.
>Pillow Talk steps over to the stool beside the stallion, placing a hoof on the bar.
>"What happened to everypony else in here?"
>The blue pony takes a sip of his drink before replying.
>"They're occupied elsewhere. Don't go upstairs."
>The group all glances nervously at the staircase as a shuffling, pounding, and moaning is heard, but as the stranger stands from his seat, they all tense even further.
>"Of course, they aren't the ones who should be concerning you. I have a lot of ponies for you all to meet."
>Dinky Twink hops onto the stool next to the unicorn, eyeballing him.
>"What are you talking abo-"
>With a spark off of his horn, all six ponies disappear, and with a laugh that echoes into the street, so does he.
>>
>>27972133
Apologies for the gap. This next one took a while to figure out.

>Bright Future chuckles at the three mares curled up on his bed, each grinning in their sleep with a thin trickle leaking down their legs.
>Of course, Aura's path of moisture was a bit more viscous.
>He slides from the bed, trotting down the stairs to the kitchen and opening a small wooden door.
>As he takes the first step into his cider cellar, he gasps, stumbling back.
>"AURA! SOUL! NURSE!"
>It takes only a minute or two for the three mares to come rushing down, all clearly confused.
>He points them to a gaping hole in the floor of his cellar, wide enough for six ponies to go down side by side.
>"That wasn't there yesterday."
>Aura steps forward, picking up a little pebble from a crack in the cobble floor and dropping it.
>After a few seconds, they hear a light scraping and then nothing.
>"It's angled, like a slide. Soul Step, you see anything off down there?"
>The smaller mare shakes her head.
>"No spirits, but there's definitely something big down there."
>They watch in silence for a few moments, waiting for one of them to say something.
>"Hey, Future. Bet you won't jump down first."
>The pegasus laughs aloud, leaping down the hole.
>He is soon followed by all three mares, each squealing with delight as the tunnel slide takes them deeper into the underground.
>>
>>27972649
>Quick Cash leads the way into Tension's tunnel, peering ahead into the darkness carefully.
>Behind him, Whitewood keeps the tunnel illuminated with a light from his horn.
>"Could we slow down? I think my magic is getting a bit worn out."
>"Wait, kill the light!"
>Whitewood allows his horn to dim, but the tunnel doesn't darken.
>"We're here. Wherever here is."
>As they step out of the tunnel, Blue Bay and Blue Baton both enter a crouched stance as Sexual Tension comes into view, sitting in the center of the massive grotto they've entered on a throne that looks almost identical to that of Celestia.
>"Ah, welcome, everypony. Take a seat, the others will be here any second."
>They all gasp as the ground grips their legs, pulling them onto their haunches.

Just a note, I always intended Tension's voice to be that of Christopher Sabat. That way you have some context as to what he sounds like.
>>
>>27972705
>Corn leads the way into the bog, glancing behind herself every few seconds to make sure that Daze's crop isn't coming anywhere near her flank.
>During a quick peek, she trips, tumbling into a small cave.
>"Pop!"
>Daze glances down at her, head cocked.
>"Are you serious? Both of them?"
>"Pop."
>It takes only a few seconds for the rest of the group to slide down the wall, rejoining Corn and seeing the tunnel in the side of the wall.
>"Those fires are still burning bright, and look! There's one missing. They definitely went through here, come on!"
>The whole group rushes down the tunnel, intent on catching up to Pocket Rocket and Crab Apple.
>>
>>27972774
>Steel Driver pounds away at the tunnel, crumbling rock like chalk with his steel hoof guards and rippling muscles.
>"So, are we going anywhere with this, or just watching him dig a tunnel?"
>Eve shrugs, holding up the small stones they had been using as a light source.
>As a particularly loud crack echoes from the tunnel below, though, the stones are rapidly outshined.
>Without hesitation, the two ponies slip into the slender tunnel, falling straight through and down into a huge cave, both of them landing on Driver's back as they look around.
>Ponies flood in from every direction, some falling from above, some walking in, and a few are even simply popped into existence.
>"What's going on here?!"
>>
>>27972818
>As each group of ponies gains their stance, they are pulled to the ground and turned to face Tension, standing alongside two other ponies at the center of the room.
>"Hello, everypony. So very glad you could all make it. As some of you know, there's a certain chemical I've been perfecting, an aphrodisiac of extreme effectiveness. You and most of Equestria have been subjected to it with incredible results. Now, to commemorate this occasion, you've all been chosen for a little celebration of mine."
>Mass Motion struggles against his bonds, growling.
>"You'll never get away with this. The Princesses will blast you off the face of Equestria if I don't get to you first."
>Tension throws back his head.
>"Please. Celestia and Luna are some of my biggest consumers. You'd be surprised how flexible they can be if you get them worked up enough. For now, though, I think I'll start with-"

Audience participation! In less than 24 hours, lewd begins. In the meantime, post fetishes, positions, and pairings that you want to see.
>>
>>27972866
>fetishes
gore
vore
oviposition
bondage
corruption
petrification
necrophilia
>>
>>27972886
You missed a few that I won't write.

I admit it, I'm a relatively vanilla kind of guy. So think semi-light on your selections.

>inb4 we are picking light
You want it, go make a thread for it. I'm leaving the established writefag comfort zone by writing 45 characters in an orgy, I'm not incorporating fetishes that disgust me as well. That'll just shit up my writing.
>>
>>27972866
Well, my fetishes are out given how /d/-tier they are. Though if you recall Moon Brook has a genderbending amulet they like to mess with. Not sure if you want him to have it in this story, but go nuts with that if you want.

Positions I can't think much for aside from the classic "horn dildo", that's always been a favorite of mine. Also feather tickles, but that's more before/after the actual sexing begins.

As far as pairings, don't really have a preference, and frankly there are too many pones to choose from.
>>
>>27972908
At least I tried.
>tfw I don't count as relatively vanilla anymore
The change happened and I didn't even realize it.
>>
>>27972928
Well, bondage isn't necessarily out. I'm alright with that.
I feel you, though. From day 1 on 4chan, I've been keeping an eye on myself, doing my damndest to keep from becoming a madman. It's no easy task, but I think I've done an alright job so far.
>>
>>27972967
I wouldn't even say it was 4chan that got me, though. At least not directly.

Gore/Necrophilia came from a single picture I happened to stumble upon online, which gave me a whyboner.

Vore came from a dream, after years of absolutely hating it.

Corruption isn't really that extreme in my opinion, it's more a character being made evil.

But yeah, I've mostly failed at keeping the demons at bay. At least I'm not a disgusting degenerate foot fetishist or diaperfag. Those are the absolute pinnacle of cancer, subhuman filth.
>>
>>27972866
>fetishes
Maybe a bit of wingplay? Also, creampies innabussi, and a bit of cum inflation to top it off? not fucking huge like the fatfags like it, just a little swollen belly.

As for pairings, could Swing Time take a stallion maybe Atomic Slushy while eating out a mare this time around?
>>
>>27972866
Hooves holding
Cuddles
reversed cowboy
Skirts
Orgasm denial
Boipussy
>>
>>27972866
Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?
>>
>>27972866
Preserve the virgin mare! Let Pepper Jack stay pure and mostly untouched.
>>
>>27973404
This anon is an absolute madman
>>
File: Smokestack Spliff, pretty pone.png (117KB, 624x639px) Image search: [Google]
Smokestack Spliff, pretty pone.png
117KB, 624x639px
PRETTY
PONE

>>27965230
Sup nig
>>
>>27966961
OH SHIT WE LIVE A LIVE FINAL CHAPTER NOW

ODIO DID NOTHING WRONG

>>27969541
Can you edit the description to change Smokestack to Smokestack Spliff? It's no big deal but just to make it perfect.
>>
>>27972866
I really can't think of anything you don't normally do, except maybe Smoke preferring licking a cock all over to sucking. Just remember Smokey would normally i.e. not under aphrodisiac spells not be into anything romantic because morals and shit.

I'm guessing you're still gonna make Mass Motion fuck Smokestack. If she goes on top, reverse cowgirl is better. Bottom, doggystyle a best.
>>
>>27972866
Hol up nig one last thing to add on >>27973664

Neck/ear nibbling, licking, kissing, etc. Do that. It'd be great. Maybe wing joints too, though i don't know if that'd be awkward with no hands.
>>
>>27973633
>Spliff
no prob mate
>>
>>27972705
Tension appearing rustled Whitewood's jimmies like super hard.

hehe pun

>>27972866
>fetishes, positions, and pairings
- girl on girl make-out only one is a pretty-ass guy
- size difference
- ass up face down, wings pinned to ground by top pony's front legs
- +1'ing bondage
- sloppy seconds
- when ya bust yo ball but (s)he keep sucking
- crossdressing and genedal genderfuckery in any direction
- ballgags, improvised gags
- tabletop fucking
- hatefucks
- slow insertion
- sideways, top holding/hugging bottom's upward leg
- thigh fuck
- visual deprivation (darkness, blindfold, magical blindness)
- spooning
- lazy doggy style

>>27973404
Isn't pony missionary equivalent standing and from behind?

That having been said, It'd be great to see a chaste couple of lovers trying their damnedest to resist the magic, and after getting overwhelmed they'd succumb, but exclusively to each other, in missionary position, and solely for the purpose of procreation, not before but slightly during their sharing engagement vows.
>>
>>27972866
>bottom dom
>bottom dom
>bottom dom
>cute little bottom dom
>>
Not on my watch! Am I really the only eurofag in thread?
>>
>>27974163
>- girl on girl make-out only one is a pretty-ass guy
>- size difference
>- ass up face down, wings pinned to ground by top pony's front legs
>- sloppy seconds
>- when ya bust yo ball but (s)he keep sucking
>- genedal genderfuckery in any direction
>- tabletop fucking
>- slow insertion
>- sideways, top holding/hugging bottom's upward leg
>- thigh fuck
>- spooning
>- lazy doggy style
>It'd be great to see a chaste couple of lovers trying their damnedest to resist the magic, and after getting overwhelmed they'd succumb, but exclusively to each other, in missionary position, and solely for the purpose of procreation, not before but slightly during their sharing engagement vows.
I like your style Anon, it's hot so I'm gonna allow 10-15 minutes to let it properly cool before I try to handle it.
>>
drew this
>>
File: 1469336079599.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1469336079599.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Hey, whats going on oc threa-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Erm, well, ill just come back later...
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 735x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 735x1200px
>>27976553
Whack only writes in the late evening. Come back in about five hours and you'll get a show.
>>
>>27976984
Late, late, LATE in the evening.
>>
>>27976553
>>27976984
Sorry, I have busy days, and the amount of mental gymnastics it takes to organize 45 characters based around a list of 27 different fetishes/positions is time consuming on a good day. I'm still matching everyone up, but I swear, I'm still here and working. Once I have the logistics worked out, this will run all the way through nice and smooth.
>>
>>27977647
Whack Sempai your organised approach to this is truly an inspiration.
>>
>>27972866
Someone almost or legit getting off just by virtue of sucking juicy dick(s) or pussy(s) without needing further stimulation.

Littlest ponies should have a turn together. So should ponies with shortest and longest (full) names.

I'd also love to see a mare ride lengthwise on a bound-up stallion's dick, rubbing her tender bits on it, slicking it with juices, rump swaying against his tummy.

Cum on face and/or upper body.

Intercrural male on male.

A pair of dick holsters taking a series of multiple dickings (of dicks, horns, toys, whatever).

I wanted to come to with something for ponies who are first, 15th, 30th and last in alphabetical order but it's too late to brain. Good fodder for random audience requested fetishes.
>>
>>27978141
>littlest ponies should have a turn together

I can do everything here except for that. I will have a visual explanation for that in <2 hours.

My next post at that time is the cutoff for new fetishes or positions, so think fast.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I return, after the most intense session of brain work I've done in at least two weeks.
Here's 1/2 of the listing for pairings and positions/fetishes to occupy.
If characters are grouped by parentheses, they will be grouped. There are overlapping groupings, keep an eye on them.
Sorry for potato quality image.
>>
>>27979180
2/2 of the chart.
I will begin posting sometime tonight. No idea how much I'll get done, but I'll do as much as I can.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>27979193
>forgot image
Just kill me.
>>
>>27979180
>>27979204
Oi, doesn't Candlelight get an orgasm? tell him to do it inside
>>
>>27979281
If a pony isn't listed on a specific orgasm note, I have a thing for them. Though, if you want me to have him apply some creme filling, I can do that.
>>
>>27979180
What is Visual Deprivation? I didn't even realize that was a fetish.
>>
>>27979346
Blindfolded basically, kinda there in the title. Or if you're the more guro kind then eye-gouging, but Whack said they wouldn't go that far for fetish.
>>
>>27979180
>>27979204
>Smokestack at front

Good. She's a pegasus by the way. Just saying.

>>27979281
bitch aint got no wings
>>
>>27979377
got two wings* fug
>>
You know what? To hell with it, I'm starting now.

>>27972866
>"Hmm. I don't know. Tell you what, Diamond. You pick a few. You too, Horseshoe."
>The yellow stallion who kidnapped the ponies from the hospital steps forward, giving each pony the once over before coming to Weathervane.
>"Well, don't you look tough. I think I'll take this one down a peg, Tension. And maybe these two for when she needs a spotter."
>Tension's horn sparks, and Eve, Evergreen Dream, and Weathervane are all released from the rock cuffs around their legs.
>As the stones crumble, a small dot of light flows from the end of Tension's horn, landing on their foreheads.
>"There we go. Come with me, ladies."
>The three mares trot away after him to a corner of the cave as Horseshoe steps up to the circle of ponies.
>She only takes a second to look around before pointing out Soft Serve and Piety, who both receive the same treatment.
>"Can I borrow the fun wall, Tension?"
>The blue unicorn chuckles, nodding and waving her off.
>As the mare gallops off with her two prizes, Tension's horn glows, releasing 37 more dots of magic, all of which land on the head of a pony as the stone bonds collapse from them.
>"Let's have some fun, everypony!"
>>
>>27979491
>Like a mob, the ponies rush toward one another, guided every few seconds by a bit of Tension's magic.
>With a quick burst, a slab of stone sprouts from the floor, interrupting Sparky, Moon Brook, Avant Garde, Bouquet Garni, Jay, and Hot Fudge.
>Without delay, Moon Brook grabs Sparky, pushing her shoulders down onto the table and stepping in behind her, his shaft already at full mast.
>Avant Garde mirrors his actions with Bouquet, and Jay with Hot Fudge, and in perfect sync, they place their other hooves on the mares' hips and pull back as they thrust forward.
>The pebbles atop the round table rattle under the force of the pounding as all three stallions set to work, sawing in and out in perfect harmony and milking moans of pleasure from the three mares like a sexual opera.
>Tension laughs at the sight, his horn sparking again and causing a new set of bonds to appear on the table, locking the mares' front hooves into place and leaving them trapped with their rumps out, panting like whores as each gets drilled.
>Hot Fudge works to pull herself back, but succeeds only in thrusting her hips farther back into Jay's, burying his shaft deeper into her.
>Bouquet's horn sparks, forming a small platform behind Garde's rump, pushing him forward into her even harder.
>Sparky simply settles for counting between pants, a line of spittle already falling from her mouth onto the table.
>"Twenty eight-AH-twenty nine-"
>With each count, more marecum spills down her legs, leaving a puddle at Brook's feet with each consecutive orgasm.
>>
>>27979605
>Tension turns to a small group of mares in the center of the room, advancing on them as they look around, the burning in their loins becoming more and more intense with each passing second.
>"Ladies, I think I can fix that problem of yours. I just need a little something in return."
>Anathema, Spirit Daze, Aces High, Nurse Bonesaw, and Pepper Jack all watch in awe as Tension stands up on his hind legs, inch after impossible inch adding to his already-erect length.
Yeah, if you thought Logic Loop was something, you haven't seen anything yet.
>Tension groans a bit as his cock expands to its full length, long enough to tap his throat and almost as thick as his hoof.
>"So, who's first?"
>"ME!"
>Dinky Twink launches from a few feet behind Tension, struck in midair with a quick blast of magic.
>As the light fades, Twink finds himself beneath Tension, dressed in nothing less than a full slutty teacher's uniform, half a foot of throbbing dick buried in his muzzle.
>Twink shivers as a heartbeat works its way down the veins on Tension's rod, a single dollop of precum dripping onto his tongue.
>Tension glances up at the mares, one eyebrow raised.
>"Well, girls? Plenty of me to go around."
>Without hesitation, all five mares fall to the ground.
>Spirit Daze crawls to Tension's backside alongside Aces High, both suckling on one of his apple-sized balls, shivering outright from the scent of his musk and their own debilitating arousal.
>Pepper Jack and Anathema fall beside Twink, licking every last inch of Tension's cock.
>They crawl back and forth along his length, keeping every part dripping with saliva.
>"Bonesaw, come here."
>The nurse looks almost sad to stand again, denied the pleasure of servicing such a tool, but she stands to meet Tension's gaze, gasping as he pulls her in, plunging his muzzle against hers and allowing his tongue to slip into her mouth.
>>
>>27979731
>Disregarding the madness in the midst of the room, Smokestack rapidly finds herself in a corner, trapped by Mass Motion's huge form, unable to go between his legs due to the only cock in the room as large as Tension's blocking her path.
>Mass growls just a bit, taking one step forward as his cock throbs, painfully hard.
>Smokestack gulps, turning around slowly and bending down, her eyes closed for the inevitable.
>Rather than place his hooves on her rump, Mass simply steps over her, his height enabling his torso to fit all the way over her body.
>His hips lower, letting the tip of his cock brush against her lips as his flare settles there.
>Marejuice coats his cockhead, cuing him to push forward, splitting Smokestack open.
>"WHHOOAAAAAHHHN-!"
>Her entire body begins to mold around his dick, becoming a living cocksleeve as he continues to bury more of himself in her, determined not to quit until he's deep enough to empty himself.
>Every muscle in her body clenches as his train of a member presses and rubs at her most sensitive areas, triggering an orgasm before he's even in.
>As she feels his medial ring touch her lower lips, another small squeak escapes her, quickly turned into a second scream as he begins to push forward again, leaving a visible bulge in her abdomen now.
>"So tight-"
>She gasps as his head lowers, coming down right next to her own.
>His teeth latch to the tip of her ear, leaving her body even more panicked as his hot breath runs down her neck, conflicting with the massive cock splitting her open.
>Finally, with the distraction complete, she feels his hips stop forcing themselves forward.
>"Are you ready?"
>She gulps, feeling his teeth nibble at the back of her ear.
>"Y-yes."
>Without another word, Mass drags his whole body back, causing Smokestack to scream in painful ecstasy as his flare hits every single spot on the way out.
>Before she can finish registering the brutal pleasure, though, he sets to work, pushing in again.
>>
Ok, breaking here. Even I have a limit for one sitting.
R8 what's going on so far, critiques are welcome.
>>
>>27979904
https://youtu.be/rjlSiASsUIs
>>
File: clappyeve.gif (58KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
clappyeve.gif
58KB, 770x770px
>>27979904
Needs more explosions
>>
>>27979904
good
>>
>>27980461
I sense some dissatisfaction.
>>
File: Meowth Kujo.png (135KB, 258x292px) Image search: [Google]
Meowth Kujo.png
135KB, 258x292px
>>27980478
Can't really type a less sarcastic-sounding reply when I've got a hand busy wanking.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 596x628px
>>27980503
Gotcha.
Good to know.
More inbound, though I have no idea when.
>>
File: green mario.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
green mario.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>27980517
Is it time yet?
>>
>>27980914
>filename
Because you earned a few keks, I'll do another few sections.

>>27979889
>Over in the corner with Horseshoe, Soft Serve is in a bit of a predicament.
>The wall is grown around his torso, locking him into place except around his midsection, where his dick is standing at a perfect right angle to the wall.
>Horseshoe laughs aloud as the wall continues to close, wrapping around his entire face except for his nose, gagging and blinding him.
>She walks up the strange rock face, the wall holding her down as she places her nethers right over his cock.
>As she lowers herself onto him, she sighs, turning to Piety, still crouching beneath them both.
>"Well, come on. I brought you over here for a reason."
>Piety takes a slow step onto the wall, coming soon to the spot just above where Soft Serve is entrapped.
>"Turn around and look at him."
>Piety turns, gulping as her nethers are exposed to Horseshoe.
>Just as she suspected, the mare grabs her flanks, burying her muzzle in Piety's pussy for a few seconds before withdrawing and licking her lips.
>"You taste sweet. Tell you what, talk to him while I do this."
>"H-huh?"
>"You heard me. Tell him how good it feels. How much harder he should be going. When I cum, I'll let you cum, so you have some incentive."
>Piety glances down at Soft Serve uncertainly.
>"Don't worry, he can hear you."
>As Piety shivers from Horseshoe's resumed treatment, she leans down next to Soft Serve, whispering ever so softly.
>>
>>27981075
>A crash echoes from one side of the cave as Fighting Might smashes into the wall, grinning eagerly.
>"You're good, you know that?"
>Baitpone grins right back, disregarding the copious amounts of marejuice dripping from between her legs as she takes playful swings at the fighter.
>"Thanks! I'll be honest, I'm kind of glad you won, though. You earned it."
>Might surges forward, clapping one hoof over her shoulder and sending Baitpone careening to the floor.
>"I appreciate the sentiment. And now, to the victor-"
>He yanks her toward him, pushing one of her hind legs up over his shoulder and unlimbering his rapidly hardening member from his wraps.
>"-go the spoils."
>After a quick few prods at her slick, drenched pussy, Fighting Might thrusts forward, burying half of his cock in Bait with one push.
>She lets out an indecipherable scream as he grabs her leg, thrusting again and getting all the way in this time.
>His hooves scrabble on the ground as he slams farther and farther into her, pushing them both along the ground with the force of his thrusts.
>As they reach the wall, Bait places both front hooves on it, her arms shaking from the waves of pleasure washing over her as Might's rod reaches to new depths inside her.
>With one particularly strong push, Bait screams aloud, clenching down on Fighting Might's cock as she cums, spraying the ground with her arousal and causing Might to plant one hoof on the ground to keep them both upright as her body spasms from the force of her orgasm.
>"Time out?"
>He grins, shaking his head and causing Baitpone's eyes to bulge.
>"Oh, Celestia help me."

That's it for tonight. I've got a full schedule tomorrow, and I don't need sleep deprivation complicating that. I'll post more when I can.
>>
>>27979180
>>27979204
>All you have is baseart of your "best" OC
>It's a filly and would probably seem odd introducing foalcon into the mix

Kill me now pls
>>
>>27979180
>orgasm denial
>dinky
mother of god

there will be rage

his normal function is quick to come, quick to recover, quick to want more
>>
>>27981230
Well foalcon is no go in any case, sayeth Whackmeister.
>>
>>27981522
Yeah, not a personal fan of it either.

Though this does remind me of my personal one that I really need to upgrade in terms of physical traits. Can only get better unless you use DA and waste your life away drawing $10 comission sketches while turning to dust before your waifus very eyes while she sits there on the other end of the computer screen, weeping.
>>
>>27981569
At least it's better than drinking the magic bleach.
You don't get paid for that.
>>
>>27981577
I'd rather make rock crystals or glowsticks. At least the outcome seems promising at the beginning with a grand finale you'd never forget.
>>
>>27979731
>half a foot of ST meat in Dink's little mouth
He's the sort of competitive maniac to try and outperform all other ponies working on that log. I'm half aroused, half concerned. This might end in injury.
>>
Fappo
>>
>>27979605
Bouquet's creator reporting in to say I love you Whack No homo and thanks for writing for all of us over the span of all the previous threads. You deserve all the choux à la crème you can handle and I wish I could give you some.
>>
>>
>>27968276
This is an over the top request, but it'd be cool to have a drawfag draw all of these in one massive group picture. I know it won't happen, but still.
>>
>>27972818
You needed to know the name of the pony who has Splendence's loyalty... I gave you the name (and a bio too) but forgot to mention that in case you need to know how S would address him it would be Sir. he got used to that and after that he's felt like using WW's name in nearly any situation would be overly intimate

You needed a ridiculously pure pony Whack, I think you may have gotten just that.
>>
>>27984503
if I had poseable ponies I could uh take photos at consistent angles to be reference for an isometric projection group shot.... an action shot

if I had play-dough I could have poseable ponies in various shapes and sizes............

but a massive group portrait would be cool too and way easier to figure out
>>
8 desu
>>
File: small_but.png (105KB, 572x463px) Image search: [Google]
small_but.png
105KB, 572x463px
I should practice way more... small butt and weird lower ½ of the head.

Still better than I expected, given the rather uncommon pose and how little I practice
>>
File: awlawd.png (880KB, 583x599px) Image search: [Google]
awlawd.png
880KB, 583x599px
>>27979491
>>27979605
>>27979731
>>27979889
>>27981075
>>27981202
>>
Oh hey, it's that infamous tenth page. Hiya.
>>
>>27979904
Hey based writehaver, I mean no disrespect but can we have less giant dicks? Or some sort of explanation (read: magical excuse) for the physics-breaking logistics? Cuz, y'know...

Vlad Tepes
>>
>>27987477
I hear you. Actually, only four stallions on the roster are massively cocked. Tension, Driver, Mass, and Might. The rest are normal.
>>
>>27987477
Apologies, meant to explain more.
The only reason Mass is hung is because he's huge. Like, Troubleshoes and Celestia's illegitimate child huge. Driver and Might are so big because it suits them, their thing is the whole perfect physique. Tension, well, he's literally the sex horse. He can make his dick however damn big he wants.
>>
Nein.
>>
File: Growth Spurt2.png (16KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Growth Spurt2.png
16KB, 819x460px
Here's another pic of Growth Spurt.

this time on ms paint for fun.
>>
>>27981202
>Pocket Rocket lies in a corner, his hooves stuck together by a quick braid made by Radiant Aura from a series of hairs plucked from passersby.
>"How even-?"
>"Shut up and lay still."
>As Aura steps over Rocket's crotch, he leans over, snagging a sharp rock in his teeth and spitting to one hoof.
>With a single motion he pushes both hooves downward, slicing the cord and rolling again to grab his satchel.
>Aura makes for the bag at the same time, but it takes only a moment before a series of quick twists finds her hooves completely immobilized by the much stronger cord comprising the bag's strap.
>Aura spends a moment struggling, but as Rocket kicks all the stones away from the area, she realizes she's beaten.
>"Well, if you're going to do it this way, at least rut me good."
>Rocket grins, placing the tip of one hoof on her forehead and pushing just a bit, causing her to roll onto her back.
>He stands above her, cock at the ready, and opens his mouth to speak.
>"You might have had it easier if you had just jumped me."
>"What do you meEEEAA-"
>Aura gasps as Rocket's tip slips into her ass, pushing deeper with every second.
>"Whew, you're certainly glowing. I can see where you got the name."
>She blushes brighter as he continues pumping into her, coming to his medial ring after a few seconds.
>"Shut up!"
>With a grin and a raise of his eyebrow, Rocket pushes harder, slamming all the way home on his next thrust.
>He leans down on her bound hooves, looking her in the eye as he begins to delve in and out of her with increasing speed.
>>
>>27983704
Thank you, based ChefAnon. I'm happy to be able to undergo such an endeavor, tiring as it may be.
I apologize for the lack of regularity in posts, but I can't write lewd without a boner, and I certainly can't in public, and those two things together knock out like 70% of my day. I shall preservere, and hopefull have this done before the end of the thread.
>>
>>27988945
>Nova Strike hovers in the air above Blue Baton, his cock hanging freely as he glances her over.
>"You're one of the ponies in the naval unit, aren't you?"
>She nods, cocking her head.
>"And you're one of the big shots from Canterlot, a royal guard, I suppose."
>Nova returns the nod.
>"Cool. Wanna have some fun?"
>He grins, and as soon as the smile crosses his face, she leaps into the air, dragging him to the ground and pushing him onto his back.
>"Good, then sit back and relax."
>She turns about, placing her rump on his abdomen as her hooves set to work undoing the lower parts of his armor.
>As his cock springs free, Baton giggles with delight, scooting forward and leaving a trail of wetness along Strike's belly.
>With one quick motion, she lifts her body up, plunging her pussy onto his length and causing them both to gasp.
>She squirms for a minute, allowing his dick to press against the entirety of her love tunnel before lifting up again and dropping onto him.
>Nova simply pants from the treatment, lifting one hoof to Baton's rump and feeling the tautness of the rounded muscles.
>Soon he begins to respond, thrusting up from the ground with each downward stroke from his partner.
>Before long, they find themselves moaning in harmony, having become a perfectly rhythmic rutting machine.
>>
File: Ginger_Bread.jpg (459KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Ginger_Bread.jpg
459KB, 1536x2048px
Dis is my oc
>>
>her love tunnel
Choo choo mothafaka
>>
>>27989123
needs tail, cm, and colors
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (16KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
16KB, 261x195px
>>27981075
Whack sempai... I...
>>
9 ain't fine.
>>
I wonder if that slutty teacher outfit has nice lingerie underneath...

sweet Whack sweet Whack send your green onto us for the boners of the unworthy must be baptised in fluids and whimpers
>>
Where oc review anon?
>>
>>27992756
sleeping

i'm filling in

whatcha need
>>
File: ghuio.png (568KB, 887x547px) Image search: [Google]
ghuio.png
568KB, 887x547px
stumped about beard's colours

input welcome
>>
File: 543534.png (73KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
543534.png
73KB, 894x894px
not enough qt3.14s

[spoiler/] >not wanting to be the little mare [/spoiler]
>>
>>27993986
>>
>>27992896
Rate all the new oc pones. They are in desperate need of rating.
>>
Bump for glorious Whack.
>>
>>27995443
I'm back. Bumping before I start for the night.
>>
>>27989112
>A dozen yards away from Tension, Crazy Diamond has already set to work on his three mares of choice.
>Weathervane finds herself pinned beneath his hooves, one on each of her wings as his dick dangles mere inches from her pussy.
>Diamond looks over at Eve, gesturing toward the area in front of Weathervane.
>"Sit and spread 'em."
>Eve does so slowly, cautiously.
>Weathervane begins to wiggle underneath Diamond, trying to escape the humiliation, but as his cock slides between her lips, parting them just the slightest bit without entering her, all motion stops and Diamond leans down next to her.
>"Come on now. You're really going to sacrifice all of this, that wonderful orgasm that you're just a few thrusts away from, all for a few shreds of dignity that won't matter in a week?"
>She makes no reply, but lowers her head, running her tongue up the outside of Eve's lower lips.
>Diamon grins, turning to Evergreen and glancing to the area behind him.
>She takes a place there tentatively, unable to react as his tail shoots up, latching around her mane and dragging her down to eye level with his sperm-bloated balls.
>"I think you know what to do."
>She gulps, trying and failing to think around the intoxicating scent.
>Finally, she gives in, diving in and treating the heavy orbs to a tongue bath as Diamond lowers his hips, dipping his cock into Weathervane and causing her to gasp with pleasure and a much-needed satisfaction.
>>
>>27996815
>Mary Sue wriggles in Steel Driver's grip, her gaze fixed on the bulging cock sprouting from between his legs.
>"Oh, Celestia. Not again!"
>Driver doesn't hear the cries over the sound of his heart pounding in his ears as he begins to lower the little mare onto his cock, causing her to moan in a truly impressive tone.
>Driver gasps from the sheer tightness of her pussy, only getting halfway in before having to stop and realizing that he has an audience.
>Short Fuse and Whitewood are both staring in awe at the throbbing remainder of his length that isn't already packed into Mary Sue.
>Without a word, Short Fuse leaps into Driver's chest, twisting around and balancing on the stallion's cock.
>Fuse's legs clench together, forming another section of the sleeve around Driver's cock as Whitewood traces the drops of arousal from Mary Sue's pussy to the area just above Driver's balls.
>As the mountain pony sets to work thrusting in an out of his new double cocksleeve, Whitewood moans from sheer arousal at the salty-sweet taste of Driver's cock mixed with Sue's marejuice.
>The unicorn's magic activates simultaneously to Fuse's, with Whitewood's wrapping around the warden's cock and vice versa, jerking one another off as they treat Steel Driver to their own services.
>>
>>27997273
shit i'm lost
when did Whitehood joined in the group?
You should say the names of the ponies that are having an orgy, i'm having a problem knowing who's in who
>>
>>27998186
Refer to
>>27968276
>>27979180
>>27979204
>>
>>27998445
>refer to appendix materials to stay on board
This is approaching concerning levels of RTFM.

Teebeeaitch I was more confused as to why Whitewood couldn't find available cocks other than the one presently having business with a mare... Then again that wouldn't even tickle the more extravagant orientation and limit fuckeries the erotourge has demonstrated already.

apparently ST's powers cannot negotiate hard limits. That fills me with determination.
>>
>>27998989
I apologize for the case of RTFM that this is taking, but frankly, there isn't much other choice when you have this many ponies operating at the same time.

What exactly do you mean when you say that ST's powers can't negotiate hard limits?
>>
File: 56843595_p0.png (509KB, 1201x2120px) Image search: [Google]
56843595_p0.png
509KB, 1201x2120px
Requesting someone please draw a picture of my oc pony and make it into a transparent image.
>>
>>27999141
Don't worry 'bout it fampai, the situation is chaotic enough that no one will bat an eye if ponies teleport from group to group due to some magical delay spells or traps.

As for limits, soft limits are those one can see themselves trying sometimes, /if/ the situation and the partner are right. Hard limits are things that are absolutely out of consideration. These would often include things that trigger traumatic memories, are related to one's phobias, or just disgust them. Although it isn't usually thought of as a limit, sexual orientation is also one in the technical sense. If you're bi/pan, partner's gender is not a limit for you. If you're biflexible/heteroflexible, it's a more or less soft limit. And if you're very strictly oriented, then you're not making exceptions, it's your hard limit.
>>
>>28000582
I see. I understood the concept of limits, so I just needed a bit of clarification.
Yeah, his magic serves as a sexual enhancer and an aggressive hypnosis. He can make you do *almost* anything sexually. If he wanted to, he could make a gay stallion bang a mare, based purely on the fact that the stallion would become too horny to even see anything except a hole to stick it in.
But no, he can't actually work around orientation, just over it with pure lust.
>>
SUCH A LUST
>>
>>28000636
And *almost* anyone. I'd assume the exception would be children and those of extraordinary purity and... the prodoundly asexual? Especially those who have deep personal moral convictions?

I'm metagreening way too hard but fuck it, erotomancer character with author who actually bothers to think about the ramifications... Way too good to pass up

I wonder if I should go namefag so anon can filter my nerd ramblings...
>>
File: ehanaa.jpg (65KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
ehanaa.jpg
65KB, 480x479px
>>28000636
>>28002363
>636
>363
>both read as dumb-ass kaomoji
Sempai, I... >////v/////>
>>
>>28002363
Extraordinarily pure individuals or those who haven't the physical capabilities, so children or those who are asexual in the sense that they legitimately can't into sex if they wanted to. Others, who just don't do sex based on a moral conviction, they'll last longer, but eventually the hormone flood will pretty much force them to bang something. That's how he landed in bed with Celestia and Luna, if you caught the hints through the story.
>>
>>28002440
It only now crossed my mind... ST could have changed Equestria very, eh, very much had he made one or both of them pregnant with little super alicorn powered erotomancer spawns

And just keep'm too horny and busy to notice anything for a while...........
>>
File: rarityset.png (933KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rarityset.png
933KB, 2000x2000px
Hey guys I know this is kind of poor form to post this on 4chan

I just reached 300 followers on tumblr, so I'm doing an art giveaway of someone's OC in this style >pic related. If you want an OC drawing from me you could enter. If you wanna call me a faggot you can do that too. My tumblr name is Ashtoneer and all you gotta do is like and reblog the post to get 2 total entries

Thanks a lot, hope you enter, and feel free to call me a faggot I know this is gay.
>>
>>28003048
If you want to draw shit for people just say so, no need to shill your tumblr
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2083x1434px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2083x1434px
If there are any artists willing, I'd greatly appreciate some art of my OC (I don't have any as of now). If you'd rather not draw her, no issues, just thought this would be the appropriate place to ask!

Her name is Ink Blotch, she's a light purple Pegasus with a long, red (darker so it blends in), kind of messy mane, and light blue (crystal-like) eyes. Her cutie mark is an abstract white image inside of an ink blotch (kind of like the rorschach inkblot test).

I'm not an artist by any means, so if the colors need to be adjusted, I'm totally open to discussing that.

If anyone decides to take it on, I greatly appreciate it, and thanks in advance! If not, no worries whatsoever!

If you have any other question, I'll reply to them as soon as possible!
>>
File: black_butterfly.png (597KB, 929x996px) Image search: [Google]
black_butterfly.png
597KB, 929x996px
OC, you say?
>>
File: 1404675077218.png (102KB, 718x672px) Image search: [Google]
1404675077218.png
102KB, 718x672px
>>
File: 267_20160715_182813.jpg (329KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
267_20160715_182813.jpg
329KB, 2048x2048px
This is a classy mare by the name of Lady Luck. She likes casinos, card games, and all things lavish and opulent.
Her special talent is gambling, and she's good enough at it to make a very handsome living through games of chance. She also has no idea what a budget is, and has almost spent herself into poverty more than once.
>>
Buh-bump
>>
>>28004116
>>
>>28003693
The Cutie Mark seems a tad bit over designed, the rest of her appearance is a-okay.
>>
>>27997273
>Zebra Cake saunters up to Bright Future, waving her hips hypnotically as she gets in his face.
>He raises an eyebrow, allowing his wings to stretch to their full span as his cock bobs just in front of his stomach.
>Zebra glances at it, licking her lips.
>"You look delicious, but I don't know if you'll be able to give me enough of that juicy stuff."
>Future laughs aloud as his weight shifts and he can feel the excess sperm slosh in his sack.
>"I think I'll take you up on that."
>Before he can even finish the sentence, Zebra lays before him, her wings extending out in front of her and the tips wrapping around his cock.
>Her feathers brush along, gripping only as tightly as is necessary to provide stimulation.
>Future gulps, glancing at her rear, from which a smell of frosted pastries is emanating, no doubt from her arousal, puddling beneath her crotch.
>"You don't want me to return the favor?"
>She shakes her head just slightly, keeping her eyes fixed on his cockhead.
>"Nah, orgasms don't do that much for me. I just love getting a nice cream filling. I mean, what's a good pastry cake for?"
>With that, her lips bob onto his cock, letting her wings do most of the work as her tongue circles his flare and one hood slips beneath to massage his heavy orbs.
>Her eyebrows raise as she feels his heartbeat pumping through them, accentuating the feeling of fullness.
>Maybe she was wrong earlier.
>>
>>28004837
>Mercury Shine glances around, clearly on edge as another pony trots around her from the shadows.
>She shakes herself every few seconds, trying to ignore her iron-scented marejuice and the burning in her nethers, but to no avail.
>As her concentration breaks for a second, a small bottle launches into the light, shattering on impact and releasing the black substance inside.
>Quickly, it latches to her, working up her body and forming into a hard carapace over the top of her face, obstructing her vision.
>From out of the shadows steps Blue Bay, grinning and walking a circle around Mercury.
>"Like it? It's a little potion I did up for a friend, but I kept some. That mask comes off only when commanded by the user."
>Mercury gulps, trying turn toward the voice, but gasping instead as the tip of a hoof runs up and down her lower lips.
>She whimpers a bit as two hooves plant themselves on her flanks, and with one thrust, she feels Bay's hips slam forward, jamming his whole dick into her.
>She shies away for a moment before the cock manages to quench the burning sensation in her loins, at which point she rams backward into it, causing Bay to laugh aloud.
>"Oh, there it is. Now, just keep that up."

I have a very strenuous appointment tomorrow morning, so that's all tonight.
>>
>>28004987
>Blue Bay made the symbiote from Spider-Man
Then Blue Bay forgot to take off the mask which would be extremely painful and Mercury became Venom
>>
Whilst browsing around, it occurred to me that Sexual Tension is essentially a male version of Slaanesh.
Am I correct, or have I missed something?
>>
>>28005499
You vastly underestimate the sexual powers of Slaanesh, and also assume that she isn't already male, but I guess they're somewhat similar in at least the regard that they enjoy a good silly lay though let's face it, plenty of people have THAT in common.
>>
>>28005499
You're pretty much on the money.

>>28005655
I know it isn't being well-displayed, but I'm a vanilla kind of guy. Tension is a depraved maniac who will engage in literally any sexual activity, or enhance what's already going on, or initiate stuff that you've never even heard of.
He's definitely Slaanesh, the only difference being his lack of a vagina.
>>
>>28005715
Damn, forgot the nametag.
>>
>>28005715
>implying Tension wouldn't magic up a cooch for himself every now and then
>>
File: image.png (125KB, 592x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125KB, 592x671px
>>28006370
Well-
>>
Boop
>>
OPpic drawfag here, reporting from the country. Bored to tears. All I want is to fix Splendence's goddamn wing, but can't into digital art until I return south. what do
>>
>>28004592
That's what I was going for. She's something of a showoff despite knowing how to behave herself in high society, so the complexity of her cutie mark reflects her tendency to overdo things.
>>
>>28007609
Her name is ass backwards retarded tho.
>>
boop again
>>
>>28007377
Also can't self abuse to Whack's green until I return, on account of the house crawling with relatives and having thin walls. What a life. At least when I get back I get to reap the rewards of a short celibacy...
>>
9 again. I wonder how much Whack's gonna do with this?
>>
>>28006774
/r/ing edit of him levitating up a baseball bat and having the ISHYGDDT background behind him. I don't know the right term for what it was
>>
>>28011336
>>
>>28011741
I concur. ST needs to be shiggified.
Editfags and drawfags, let's get on it.

>>28004987
>Pillow Talk stands in the middle of the room, glaring at Soul Step hungrily.
>"I think I'll make you mine."
>He takes a step toward the smaller mare, almost slipping himself as she darts into the shadows, chuckling.
>"Heh, yeah. Have fun with that."
>His eyebrow cocks as he follows her movements, clearly confused.
>"Wait, that didn't work?"
>She steps from the darkness behind him, still grinning.
>"Sorry, no. This place is so bogged down with the lusty aura that I don't think anything except Tension's magic will work. So, if you want me to submit, you're gonna have to earn it."
>She turns, lifting her tail to present her marehood.
>The oddity of his failure to hypnotize her causes Pillow to cock his head, stepping toward her slowly.
>"Well, I guess I'll just make you beg for it, then."
>His cock slips up against her entrance, patting her lips and eliciting a moan as her arousal coats his cock.
>Slowly, he takes one hoof down around her leg, rubbing at her button as his cock shifts up and down her pussy.
>She turns her head, gritting her teeth and thrusting her hips down and back to try and slide his cock into her, but to no avail.
>"Ah, ah. You have to use the magic word."
>She takes a few quick breaths, trying to beat back her arousal, but eventually her body overrules her mind.
>"PLEASE! Stick it in, I need you to rut me!"
>He grins, grabbing her flanks and pushing his hips forward ever so slowly, sighing as his cock parts her inch by inch, each heartbeat causing his cock to throb and push a bit of extra girth against her walls.
>Her front hooves shiver against the ground, desperate for some speed, but each time she tries to move back against him, Pillow draws back as well, denying her any amount of cock but what he seems fit.
>Even with this slow going, though, it takes only a minute or two for him to enter her completely, giving a contented sigh as he hilts.
>>
>>28012404
>Fireside stares onto a small ridge in rock, gulping audibly as a yellow mare strokes her clit, panting all the while.
>Slowly, he walks to the top of the ridge, attracting her attention.
>"POP!"
>"Huh? Really, me?"
>"Pop."
>Nervously, he steps up behind her, planting a hoof on her flank and pushing himself up.
>"Pop."
>He glances at her, clearly concerned.
>"You sure? I don't wanna-"
>"POP."
>He leans forward, grabbing her front hooves and pulling them back toward him as his dick slides into her pussy.
>Without support, her chest falls to the ground, leaving only her ass up and her front legs pinned by her own weight and the force of Fireside's thrusts.
>"POP!"
>He picks up the pace, plowing into the mate relentlessly as butter-scented arousal drips to the cave floor.
>"POP!!!"
>"I can't go any harder!"
>Fireside pants from the exertion of the rutting, trying to keep up with the mare's demands.
>She tenses as he finishes his sentence, clenching around his cock too tightly for him to move.
>"Pop-"
>As her pussy relaxes, Fireside draws out of her, cock still standing at attention.
>"Pop."
>His eyebrows shoot up.
>"In there? Are you sure?"

One more and we're halfway done. I'm going to finish the halfway section tonight, then the spilling of jizz begins tomorrow.
>>
>>28012617
>Close to the edge of the room, Crab Apple lays, desperately rubbing at her clit, working to get herself off fruitlessly.
>"Hey. Need some help?"
>She rolls, grabbing Atomic Slushie by the arm and pulling him down next to her.
>"Please, just do it."
>He chuckles as his body wraps around hers, his cock sticking up from between her legs as his arms wrap around her chest, pulling her down onto him.
>She squeaks into her hooves as he begins pushing in and out, gryrating his hips to stimulate every inch of her desperate pussy.
>She moans softly, trying to push back into him and failing as her body jerks from the stimulation.
>Slushie leans closer to her, nibbling her ear a bit with each thrust, causing her moans to escape her hooves and fill the air around them.
>"There you go. Let it all out."
>She shivers as a long, smooth orgasm racks her body, the shaking only intensifying as Slushie keeps thrusting through the duration of her climax.
>"Oh, Celestia- More, please more!"
>He chuckles lightly, grabbing her ear with his teeth and pushing her down onto his cock even harder, now focused on getting his.

And there's our halftime. We're hoping to see a shiggy edit for the halftime show, as well as a group of rates and evaluations from our readers.
>>
I swear, nighttime shitposters-
Safety bump.
>>
Emergency bump
>>
Again very frustrated that English has a laughable few of dirty, non-silly words for lewd parts and for fucking. Very frustrated.
>>
File: IMG_20160612_180112.jpg (85KB, 1152x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_180112.jpg
85KB, 1152x1280px
R8 and h8 muh fetish OC
>>
>>28015214
Still just as crappy as the last three times.
>>
>>28015061
Even so, he's doing a great job of handling it.
>>
>>28015214

Doesnt look that bad to be honest. 7/10
Cute, would definitely fuck.
>>
File: 149009384728.png (120KB, 769x743px) Image search: [Google]
149009384728.png
120KB, 769x743px
r8 baguette birb pilot
>>
>>28015388
I read that as plot to begin with.
Still, 6/10, potential for higher with story.
>>
>>28015388
At least tell us what her talent is
>>
File: 1447836458.png (65KB, 615x498px) Image search: [Google]
1447836458.png
65KB, 615x498px
>>28015475
I'm just autistic enough to have one for her.
She's an immigrant from pone France Prance?
Did some maid work to build up money to buy an airship
Now she does tours. Her name is Sunset Airlines just so that she can make the joke of someone taking a ride on Sunset Airlines

>inb4 bases
I'm not an artist, so I just vectored over it and made the mane and clothes from scratch.
>>
How would your OC react to being nonconsensually booped?
>>
>>28016041
Boop back of course. In fact probably high altitude drop boops
>>
>>28016041
Scrunching, followed by fruitless attempts to get them to stop due to how inherently cute a scrunching pone is.
>>
File: Skyhat.png (128KB, 404x436px) Image search: [Google]
Skyhat.png
128KB, 404x436px
>>28016041

Complaining and angry bird noises
>>
>>28015214

What fetishes?
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 530x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 530x572px
>>28016041
He'd probably just run your ass over.
>>
File: acute.png (181KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
acute.png
181KB, 500x500px
>>28016041
Uncomfortable horse noises and scrunching until the booping was over.
>>
>>28016041
>>28015214

Scrunch and wonder if itd be appropriate to boop back
>>
>>28016041
Consensual >rape
>>
File: OC6.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
OC6.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>27963091
This is the OC I main as
Name: Sashimi Delux
Race: Pegasi/Alicorn Mix
Ethnicity: Cyborg
Pronouns: Mwi/Mwim/Mwis
Age Gender: Primarily as a unicorn but long term as an astronaut
Class: Professional Hotwheels Technician
Bio: Chosen by moon demons to be the greatest racer in the land Sashimi's life was cut short by a fateful train derailment. Mwi was heartbroken but would give up mwis dream of becoming the greatest racer, building a fully green robot body to keep up with the competition.
>>
>>28016348
9/10 no fart burnoff valve
>>
Can an edgy alicorn OC be done well?
>>
>>28016793

Maybe in the FO:E Universe
>>
File: 1467377863754.jpg (243KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467377863754.jpg
243KB, 1000x750px
>>28016793
Yes
>>
File: image.png (429KB, 4000x5710px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
429KB, 4000x5710px
>>28017279
This gives me an idea.
After this story is complete, I'm going to continue monitoring the thread.
Anytime someone posts an edgy OC just to be a dick, I'm going to have pic related lay a good dicking on it.
>>
>>28017305
Lay a dicking on the rejected OCs, like the meh-tier.

>>28016206
>>28016146
>>28015388
>>28015214 related
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 751x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 751x708px
>>28017322
Hey, don't put Mass Motion on the meh tier.
I take offense to that.
>>
>>28017364
Literally can not get more meh than
>>28015214
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 736x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 736x395px
>>28017378
Well, sure.
Especially since I literally don't know a damn thing about it.
>>
>>28017322

Ya cant scare me with that because theres already porn of muh OC
>>
>>28017490
6/10 better than >>28015214
>>
>>28012815
>orbs
>lower lips
>rut
Frequent words lately.
>>
>>28017518
I know, dammit.
Too much lewd, not enough language without going purple and detracting from the quality of the visuals.
I'm going to try and fix it in the upcoming sections.
>>
>>28017305
That intrigues me way too much. I posted that red alicorn earlier ya know. Red alicorn, Charlie.
>>
>>28017511

yeah but >>28017490
is the same as >>28016146
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 438x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 438x360px
Scribble scribble?
>>
>>28012815
Alright, back a bit late, but back nonetheless. Starting our second half with a quick glimpse into the path of our hero.

>Splendence steps through the dark cave, eying each shadow carefully and trying to ignore the moans coming from somewhere deeper in the underground system.
>The torches across the wall provide a bit of light, though scarcely enough to navigate the rocky ground.
>Unfortunately, the passage he's in is too small to fly comfortably.
>He focuses for a few more moments on maintaining his balance before realizing that there's a light up ahead, and that the moaning has only gotten louder.
>He takes a step through the gap in the wall leading to the source of light and his jaw drops.
>Dozens of ponies, all locked together in the most gruesomely lewd positions possible.
>"Sweet Celestia, what have I found?"

Can't access previous thread and the name of Splendence's significant other (for lack of a better word) isn't listed on this one. Help please.
>>
>>28021145
>>27979605
>The three mares around the table moan aloud as their stallions drill into them, pounding them into the rock with each thrust.
>Jay is the first to double over, his hooves grabbing ahold of Fudge's flank and pulling it backward into his hips as he pours a load of semen into her pussy.
>Moon Brook is the next to go, planting his hooves on the table beside Sparky's body to support himself as he cums deep into her.
>Finally, Garde throws his head back, bellowing into the air as his seed spurts into Bouquet's snatch, each stallion filling their mare to the brim and beyond.
>The three pairs separate, with virile cum dripping from each of the three mare pussies as another dot of Tension's magic soaks into each stallion, putting a grin back on their face and blood back in their cocks.
>With three steps to the right, Moon Brook lines up with Hot Fudge, Avant Garde lines up with Sparky, and Jay with Bouquet Garni.
>Once again, they thrust in, spurred on now by the warmth of the previous stallions' semen coating the way, warming their cocks even further as the mares are submitted to another round of merciless pounding.
>>
>>27979731
>>28021230
>Tension moans with pleasure as the mares treat his cock, giving light thrusts to put the tip a bit deeper into Dinky's muzzle.
>They scarcely notice the little buzzers of magic on their most erogenous zones, driving them onto the ridge just before orgasm as they worship his massive dong.
>At least, until the buzzers disappear, causing each mare to gasp from the sudden dropoff of the pleasure.
>"W-wait! Why?"
>Dinky looks especially distraught, trying to stroke his cock with his flailing wingtips while still holding Tension's meat in his mouth.
>Tension chuckles, giving each mare a quick glance and a light stroke of their clit as they pull away from his cock, lining up before him.
>"Ladies, you should know that the master cums first. Don't worry, you'll get yours. But first, I get mine."
Prepare yourselves. Two more fun effects of Tension's talent, right here.
>Dinky slowly backs off of Tension's cock, his whole body shaking.
>"Come on! Please, I have to cum!"
>He gestures to his cock, throbbing in a state of painful erectness, and his balls bloated with unspent jizz.
>Tension gives the smaller pony's junk a quick once over before shrugging.
>"That's the difference. If you don't cum, maybe a few milliliters of semen are lost to the world. Let me show you what would be lost if I didn't cum."
>Tension gestures the mares over, and each of them sets up in a position along his cock, licking it up and down like a team of professional rowers.
>With a single groan, Tension's cock throbs straight into the air, shooting a truly massive load straight into the air.
>For a ten foot radius it rains semen, every drop that lands on one of the mares sending her into orgasmic convulsions from mere contact with Tension's cum.
>Dinky, as the first drop lands on his forehead, squeals, falling onto his back as his cock spurts dozens of shots onto his chest, producing more and more with each drop of Tension's cum that lands on him.
>>
>>28021326
>>27979889
>Smokestack's vag grips onto Mass's cock as she bites down on her own hoof, cumming for the third time from his sheer girth.
>In the back of her mind, she notices that his cock is twitching, throbbing almost double the norm against her inner walls.
>"Wait-"
>His teeth latch a bit harder around her ear as he pumps in again, causing her to gasp.
>"Hah! Wait, don't-"
>Mass's balls hike, causing Smokestack to shudder from a true flood of warmth as what feels like gallons of cum flood her, forcing her belly to distend from the sheer volume of Mass's cumload.
>Again and again he spurts into her, his cum spilling out around the few tiny openings left by his cock in her entrance.
>After almost a minute, as his orgasm finally slows to a halt, Mass remains there, leaving his cock inside Smokestack's pussy until it finally begins to retract, sliding out of her now-gaping snatch and allowing a small stream of his essence to drip from her.
>The huge pony collapses with a crash beside his partner, completely spent for once in his life.
>>
>>28021426
I just realized that I completely forgot Swing Time, Candlelight, and Crab Apple. I also realized that I forgot to save a mare for Swing to eat out, so I'm gonna have to save this one as best I can.

>>28021426
>>28012815
>As Atomic Slushy slams into Crab Apple relentlessly, trying to empty his balls, Swing Time trots over, her eyes wide.
>"Need some help with that?"
>Without waiting for an answer, her head bobs down, taking her tongue to Crab Apple's clit and causing the mare's whole body to tense from the new stimulation.
>Unbeknownst to Swing, as she proceeds to eat out Crab Apple, another pegasus stallion works his way up behind her.
>With one swift motion, Candlelight rears and stomps, pinning both of Swing Time's wings to the ground and grinning as his cock prods her flank.
>For a moment, Swing glances back fearfully, unsure of her new partner's intentions, but the poking in her backside reassures her, and soon her flank begins to gyrate, rubbing the underside of his cock with her fur.
>Candlelight shudders, shaking himself once and backing his hips up.
>As he lines up with Swing's entrance, he slams forward, hilting in one thrust and pushing her muzzle into Crab Apple's crotch.
>Again and again Candlelight pushes forward, driving both Swing and Crab Apple to screams from the pleasure.
>The auditory overload proves too much for Atomic Slushie, and with a mighty heave, ropes of semen spill from the tip of his cock, painting Crab Apple's inner walls white before pulling out and depositing one last shot onto Swing's tongue.
>The musical mare gulps down the treat appreciatively, waiting for Slushie to remove his softening cock from Crab Apple's depths before continuing, now determined to get as much of Slushie's tasty cum from within the Earth pony mare as possible.

That's it for tonight, now that I've corrected that little error. This bit seems to be going a lot faster.
>>
>>28021145
http://archived.moe/mlp/thread/27864048/#q27932595
http://archived.moe/mlp/thread/27864048/#q27936202
>>27984560
>>
File: image.gif (222KB, 600x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
222KB, 600x253px
>>28021627
>Windwatcher
There it is. Hearty thanks, Anon.
>>
File: ink_blotch.png (201KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ink_blotch.png
201KB, 1000x1000px
>>28003316
an attempt was made
>>
>>28021071
FUCK YOU

>>28021145
YOU TOO I GUESS

>>28021426
ABOUT GODDAMN TIME BUT STILL FUCK YOU, I WANTED THAT COUNTDOWN
>implying she wouldn't tell him to go all the way in

Do you even estrus, based WhackAnon?
>>
File: 1441056516295.png (479KB, 672x537px) Image search: [Google]
1441056516295.png
479KB, 672x537px
>>28021960
>>
>>28021800
I love it, thank you so much!
>>
>>28022418
>>
File: 1443843018730.jpg (45KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
1443843018730.jpg
45KB, 800x562px
>>28022504
>>
>>27963091
these daytime shitposters i swear
>>
File: memum.jpg (50KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
memum.jpg
50KB, 480x479px
>>28022830
>>
File: 75210.png (2MB, 3300x2300px) Image search: [Google]
75210.png
2MB, 3300x2300px
Rate my OC
>>
>>28021960
As the guy that posted 8, I too kinda wished we could have pulled off the countdown.
>>
>>28021145
I want to know how Splendence ended up in the cave. Whack pls sempai.
>>
File: 1428097680630.jpg (109KB, 742x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428097680630.jpg
109KB, 742x720px
>>28021326
so much semen
>>
>>
File: Welp, time to an hero.gif (2MB, 434x283px) Image search: [Google]
Welp, time to an hero.gif
2MB, 434x283px
>>27963091
>Was on vacation for two weeks
>Unable to cap section 10 of Whack's green
I have failed you all.
>>
File: image.gif (976KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
976KB, 450x253px
>>28029254
YOU BASTARD.
I WAS WAITING FOR THE COUNTDOWN TO FINISH BEFORE I POSTED TONIGHT'S GREEN.

In all seriousness, though, no huge deal. Most people won't remember this in a week.
>>
>>28029508
>>
>>28029270
>implying I would scatter your green to the heartless sea
>>
>>28021960
I definitely get estrus, but self-preservation takes preference over sex. If you're gonna explode from cum inflation and you know it, clap your hands you pretty much do your best to not let the cum get in you.
And it doesn't look like the countdown's gonna happen.
>>
>>28029894
I appreciate the sentiment, but aside from Sexual Tension and the rest of the OCs in the thread living on through my CYOA, nobody who wasn't in the thread will ever hear about this. Not a problem, most of the good things pass like that. Only things that get a metric asston of art immediately AND get people to laugh or feel immensely ever take off.
I'm used to it by now, that's what this site is.
>>
File: it's someone's fetish.png (482KB, 3522x1833px) Image search: [Google]
it's someone's fetish.png
482KB, 3522x1833px
>>28029901
>implying pones don't have the most cartoonishly incredible squishable squashable squeezable stretchable bouncable bodies
Pic related, I know it's Spike at your Service, but DYEWTS?
>>
>>28029997
>filename
You cheeky sumbitch.

I know, cartoon physics. The request was also for mid-tier cum inflation, not DeviantArt stuff. Just a belly bulge from a big load, I wasn't trying to turn her into a beach ball. If I wanted to do that to a pony, I'd have Tension cum inside them.
>>
>>27981202
>>28021593
>Fighting Might pumps into Baitpone like a madman, slamming his cock home like a jackhammer as the brown mare presses against the wall.
>As her pussy spurts for the third time, Bait's eyes bulge, glancing down at Might's crotch and watching as his balls begin to twitch.
>With one smooth move, she pushes up on two hooves and spins around, pulling his cock from her insides and placing it just in front of her muzzle.
>As Might groans and his cock distends, Baitpone clamps her mouth over the tip, swirling her tongue around it and humming with delight.
>Shot after shot of warm, sticky cum bursts from Might's cock, shooting down her throat and into her mouth, forming threads of semen between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.
>As Might's flare begins to shrink, Baitpone slowly moves forward, taking more of his cock into her mouth as he moans from the overstimulation.
>"Gah, what are yooo-"
>His whole body twitches, even his disciplined muscles unable to combat the sensation of her tongue on his cocktip after such a strong orgasm.
>He leans back, slowly melting back into lusty madness as her head bobs, determined to milk even more cum from his balls.
>>
>>28030141
>>27989112
>Nova Strike pants aloud, thrusting up into Blue Baton with every ounce of power in his hips.
>The rocks beneath him are drenched with sweat and marecum, and as Blue Baton shudders with another orgasm, she collapses onto her front hooves, clearly exhausted.
>Nova grits his teeth, determined to shoot his load no matter how, and redoubles his efforts, slamming his cock into her rear at full speed.
>It isn't long before the familiar tingling sensation begins in his balls, and with a grunt, his entire body begins to shake as he throws his legs apart and begins to pour jizz into Baton's pussy.
>His heart pounds in his ears as Baton's vagina grips his cock rhythmically, milking him for every drop before he finally runs dry.
>Silently, she climbs off of him, letting his dick flop against his abdomen as a few drops of his cum fall from her pussy.
>"Thanks for the help, Nova. Of course, since you wouldn't let me take a break-"
>Her tongue runs up his length, giving his flare a quick flick.
>"-I don't think you get one either."
>Nova moans as Baton's mouth takes in his cockhead, sliding down until half of his length is buried in her muzzle.
>>
>>28030036
>Just a belly bulge from a big load, I wasn't trying to turn her into a beach ball. If I wanted to do that to a pony, I'd have Tension cum inside them.
I wouldn't object to this in a one-off side/non-canon story. Absurd extremes like that can be pretty unf if described right and are my ultimate guilty pleasure kink.
>>
File: 0J9B644.gif (212KB, 1166x875px) Image search: [Google]
0J9B644.gif
212KB, 1166x875px
>>28031132
>>
>>28029901
>explode
i-is that even possible with Mass Motion

>>28029958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzmLL6-fYOY
>>
>>28031298
>i-is that even possible with Mass Motion?

When he's hopped up on boner magic? You had better believe it.
I designed him to be purely big. He can look Celestia right in the eye, and he has the bodily structure of Big Mac. That size comes with repercussions.
>>
>>28031375
So he's a giant, huh? Bet estrus season would be dangerous for him if he weren't willing to take responsibility.

So about that giant, potential father. wt rings he gt bithc?
>>
>>28031478
I'm gonna assume you mean wedding rings?
'Cause if not, I don't have the foggiest what you mean.
>>
File: giantie dad.jpg (259KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
giantie dad.jpg
259KB, 1300x1300px
>>28031478
>>28031502
>>
>>28031510
>paper doesn't have two Black Flames on it

didnt even NG+ 0/10 would not power up the bass cannon

>>28031502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4
>>
>>28031535
Got it.
>Ring of Steel Protection
>Havel's Ring
>Cloranthy Ring

Pardon me if I goofed. I know slightly less than jack shit about DS.
>>
>>28029254
http://imgur.com/a/ciotp
Chill yo tits faglet
>>
>>28031132
I sort of have an idea for something like this, I wonder if Whack senpai would be cool with me writing a cumslosh green including medium inflation, ST going incognito, and a MILF with an attitude... With veto rights over ST IC/OOC matters of course.
>>
File: greensleeves.png (2KB, 53x53px) Image search: [Google]
greensleeves.png
2KB, 53x53px
Apple pony AND green, top that plebs.
>>
>>28032826
and perhaps... sorta... collab?
>>
File: 1460767807083.jpg (75KB, 680x851px) Image search: [Google]
1460767807083.jpg
75KB, 680x851px
So does ST's magic start estrus cycles / pheromone production, or just make them all really horny?

Also, bump
>>
boop
>>
File: My hero has expanded.png (544KB, 666x936px) Image search: [Google]
My hero has expanded.png
544KB, 666x936px
>tfw Scribble and WhackAnon's OC's are [STAND]'s
We Stardust Crusaders now?
>>
>>28035554
>one-off error confirms crazy babble is crazy

Who is Scribsy's oc tho?
>>
>>28035554
>>tfw Scribble and WhackAnon's OC's are [STAND]'s
Wait what did I miss?
>>
>>28033686
I could see a collab in the near future.

>>28035554
>file name
Hi, PixPon.
How is ST a stand?
>>
>>28035954
>>28035955
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 255x200px
>>28035992
I got it, but I still don't quite understand how Tension is supposed to be a stand.
>>
File: Kars.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kars.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>28035955
>>28036347
perphaps hes a STAND USER
>>
>>28036601
I swear-
Okay, so what would his stand look like? You started this, carry it through. Name, appearance, etc.?
>>
>>28036601
>>28036814
「SUPER FREAK」
>>
>>28036814
some basics

>a Stand protects its user, like a guardian
>a Stand is part of its user; damage is usually mirrored between the two
>Stands may only be seen by Stand users
>a Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.
>a Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range and their distance from the user
>Stands are usually bound to their user's body
>when a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.
>Stands can be inherited
>>
>>28036814
as for name:
>The first Stands in the JoJo universe are named after the Major Arcana of the Tarot and Ancient Egyptian deities, and often openly attributed some similarity.
>Near the end of Part 3 and onwards, Stands are commonly named after musical artists, bands, albums, and songs.
>>
>>28036814
as for type
>Ability Type (道具型 Dōgu-gata) Stands are a subtype of bound Stands which give the user additional abilities. The Stand user uses the ability without the Stand itself appearing corporeally, as the Stand is part of the user's own body.
>>
>>28036814
>name
Sweet Dreams eh

>appearance
not visible, resides in his body

>type
Ability-giving

>effects
gives following abilities:
- saliva and genital secretions have aphrodisiac properties
- modification of own genitals in shape, size, and function
- multiplied rate of semen production
- highly suggestive/hypnotic voice and gaze
>>
Bemp
>>
>>
>>
R8 one of the oc's I tried to make while bored
>Name
Spring box

>Occupation
Clock maker/Tinkerer
>>
File: hedelmänpuolet.png (199KB, 1074x663px) Image search: [Google]
hedelmänpuolet.png
199KB, 1074x663px
>>27963826
>>27965230
old

>>27965234
>trips
>not quads
illiterate/10

>>27970543
>not even a reindeer

>>27975995
yaranaika/10

>>27985763
>picrelated

>>27985845
kek'd
saved

>>27987477
>spoiler
you evil motherfucker

>>27988826
colours slightly less shit than the last time but still awful

in case you didn't know, excluding black and white for eye details, you are only allowed to use one (1) MS Paint default colour in a design

Edit Colours and Eyedropper are there for a reason

>>27993598
try Paletton

>>27993986
>bricklayer unicorn
I'm not even mad
but fix that horn overlay man

I like this oc but some suggestions:
- do not use the exact shades of the CM for such large accessories, it makes the pony look like an obsessive nerd; try similar colours with slightly different hues and values
- same colour for mane and eyes isn't necessarily bad but don't use the exact same tone, it looks flat and takes away from the character -- again similar is ok but switch it around a bit

great name btw

>>28000460
this is not a drawthread favela

>>28002436
fucking cute OC fampai

>>28003048
>shilling your tumblr
>300 followers -> one giveaway
>forced promo giveaway
>trying this hard
you're not only a faggot you're a cheap faggot

>>28003316
dude we only have one draw of the ongoing megagreen

the thread's not exactly crawling with drawfriends that is to say

>>28003693
dumb name
dumb CM

altho latter could be improved 200% just by separating the elements card into items on their right, instead of just being illustrations on the worst ace ever

colours are not bad but human-compatible eye and hair colour with peach coat makes it creepy in the "pony wrapped in human skin" way

>>28006774
>headcanon confirmed

>>28015214
Spilled some milk on the floor, now it won't come off:
not by licking
not by whittling
not by brushing with a broom.

>>28015388
4/10

>>28021071
muh ferst ohsee/10

>>28021685
we have broken Whack

>>28033093
qt for ants
>>
File: howdoishotmane.png (54KB, 1119x748px) Image search: [Google]
howdoishotmane.png
54KB, 1119x748px
>>28042718
comment too long

>>28041397
not that bad tbf, but mane and tail look like feather boas

apply picrelated
>>
>>28042718
>>27973619
Hit me
>>
>>28043037
>>27973619
>generic wispy mane is generic
nice colours tho
would be better if the mane was more distinctive in style, despite the eyes and the double-sided mane every time I see this pic my first thought is Applejack
6/10

would not mind if a medium ash grey stripe/section was added
>>
File: rivertopple.png (1MB, 3280x1748px) Image search: [Google]
rivertopple.png
1MB, 3280x1748px
>>28043685
procedure for refining mane/tail styles:

>0. doodle shit until step 1 is feasible
>1. identify the clou , i.e. most identifying aspect, main feature if you will
>2. exaggerate, clarify, play it up
>3. identify problems: shortcomings in consistency, resemblance to canon/famous characters, balance, suitability to character
>4. address identified problems
>5. evaluate
>6. good?
>---- yes -> proceed to colour design
>---- no -> return to step 3
>---- fuck no -> return to step 0
>>
File: eventide arcanum.png (3KB, 58x58px) Image search: [Google]
eventide arcanum.png
3KB, 58x58px
have another alicorn
>>
File: orichalcum.png (22KB, 647x538px) Image search: [Google]
orichalcum.png
22KB, 647x538px
>>28044665
and another because I'm nice like that
>>
File: image.png (677KB, 1659x1051px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
677KB, 1659x1051px
A notice:
I'm sorry for last night's absence. Rough day yesterday, busy one today, but I'll do my damndest to get some green in tonight.

Have a cute Mass Motion and a Whacka as an apology.
>>
>>28046487
YUUUUS WHACKANON

Unfortunately I have a movie to catch in a bit. Can't wait to get back and see what whacky shenanigans those 44 pones or so are up to.
>>
>>28046487
all will be forgiven if you only explain how the hell Splendence ended up in a random cave
>>
>>28046609
That'll be answered, I promise. It's part of the finale's finale.
>>
File: fghjk.png (100KB, 224x565px) Image search: [Google]
fghjk.png
100KB, 224x565px
>>28046652
>>
>>28043685
I was trying to go for a long, spiked look, so good to know.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S GENIUS

>>28043754
This is really helpful, thanks dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 390x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 390x467px
Looks like green isn't happening tonight. Ah well. Another time.
>>
>>28048401
I beg your pardon?
I make a promise, I keep it.

>>27988945
>>28030266
>Pocket Rocket grunts as he pumps into Aura, each thrust accentuated by her body's own flexibility.
>With each push into her pussy, her hooves try to work the knots around them, attempting to free herself, but soon the pure arousal overwhelms her and marecum begins to spurt out of her from around Rocket's dick.
>He grins at the sensation of her cunt clamping down on his cock, giving her cheek a quick stroke with one hoof.
>"I guess you're getting a bit out of being the one stuck in the knots for once."
>Her cheeks blush even brighter, getting shiny as her awkward position causes her juices to drip onto her face with each thrust from Rocket.
>The stallion dips a hooftip into her snatch, dabbing out some of her juices and giving them a taste.
>As he swallows, letting Aura's essence run down his throat, his own cumvein distends, forcing him to thrust faster as his balls hike in response.
>With a groan, shot after shot of cum spills into Aura's vag, pouring down her as gravity sucks Rocket's load even deeper into her.
PixPon, do you mind if Aura is preggers in my CYOA?
>Slowly, he pulls back out of her, giving one of the ropes a light tug and causing the entire thing to fall apart, allowing Aura to fall to the floor beside him.
>>
>>28048597
Is Smokestack Spliff appearing in it too?!
>>
File: image.png (1014KB, 1280x941px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1014KB, 1280x941px
Eh, why not, it's been a couple years.
>>
>>28048615
Every OC in this story is appearing in it, as well as a few others specifically for it. So yeah, Smokestack's in there.

>>27996815
>>28048597
>As Weathervane licks up and down Eve's pussy, Diamond begins to push forward into her.
>As he enters her fully, his eyes and horn flash, and a bolt of magic shoots from his horn, forming into another stallion behind Evergreen Dream.
>The new stallion thrusts his cock into Dream's pussy simultaneously with Diamond, pushing her muzzle into his balls.
>As they both thrust, Diamond begins to pant rapidly, the dual stimulation from his stand and his own cock wearing on his endurance.
>Luckily, Weathervane is the first to pop, screaming in ecstasy as her pussy walls clamp down on Diamond's flaring cock.
>Her tongue slips inside Eve's cunt, causing the little witch to scream out in orgasm as well, writhing with pleasure as her juices spill across the floor.
>Evergreen cums next, the stand's impossibly hard cock pounding relentlessly against her g-spot as she moans into Diamond's swollen, pillowy balls.
>Finally, the stand vaporizes as Diamond pulls out of Weathervane, giving her rump a few good slaps with his cock as he grunts with the force of his orgasm, oversized balls twitching as dozens of shots of cum spill out over all three mares.
>>
>>28048712
What's it gonna be called, senpai?
>>
>>28048956
I only have a few tentative titles so far.

DuelQuest
Fighting Might CYOA
In The Ring CYOA

I'm taking suggestions, really. Never tried to run a CYOA before, it's my first time. Any suggestions on name or structure are more than welcome. I've seen the CYOA discussion thread, but it didn't help much.
>>
How far along are you in the story? I think some characters haven't been featured yet, but I may have missed a post or two. I'm going by this list, btw >>27968276
>>
>>28049079
I'm getting close to being done. Maybe three or four more days until we close this out.

I've included all the ponies on the list. A few mares may only be lightly mentioned, since Tension was handling six, I think. But they're all there.
>>
>>27963091
>>
Don't you die on me!
>>
Or me!
>>
Don't die on me either!
>>
File: very lewd.png (87KB, 522x484px) Image search: [Google]
very lewd.png
87KB, 522x484px
lewds inside
>>
>>28052233
You crazy bastard!
Did you draw that?
>>
File: vat & paddles0000.png (694KB, 1495x1241px) Image search: [Google]
vat & paddles0000.png
694KB, 1495x1241px
>>28052967
yes
>>
>>28052989
Notbad.jpeg
>>
>>28052989
Could I charm you into doing some lewd art of this thread's green?
>>
File: paddles017.png (211KB, 922x1132px) Image search: [Google]
paddles017.png
211KB, 922x1132px
>>28053052
Id have to read it first.
>>
>>28052989
>>28053052
Like, like.... that one scene where... or the other which...

This? Pretty pretty please?
>Tension groans a bit as his cock expands to its full length, long enough to tap his throat and almost as thick as his hoof.
>"So, who's first?"
>"ME!"
>Dinky Twink launches from a few feet behind Tension, struck in midair with a quick blast of magic.
>As the light fades, Twink finds himself beneath Tension, dressed in nothing less than a full slutty teacher's uniform, half a foot of throbbing dick buried in his muzzle.
>Twink shivers as a heartbeat works its way down the veins on Tension's rod, a single dollop of precum dripping onto his tongue.
>Tension glances up at the mares, one eyebrow raised.
>"Well, girls? Plenty of me to go around."
>>
File: 1467512352258.png (56KB, 487x387px) Image search: [Google]
1467512352258.png
56KB, 487x387px
>>28052233
>>28052989
Strange things happen in that library.
>>
>>28053116
I certainly won't stop you. I hope you come to a positive conclusion.
>>
>>28053116
Shit, that came across wrong.
I meant just in this thread specifically. I don't have the imgur link to the other caps.
If someone posts it and you want to do one of those scenes, though, I'd welcome that too.
>>
>>28053239
>>27968535
>>27969541
>>27968535
>>28032167
Elementary, my dear Whackson.
>>
File: IMG_20160802_150714.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160802_150714.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Pls r8 muh OCs.
Left: Amber
Right: Prowler(Yes. I know it's an autistic name.)
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 200x200px
>>28054209
/10
>>
>>28052153
Dying on me is strictly forbidden!
>>
>>28055334
When will I have your permission
>>
>>28056386
When Gotham is ashes.

I don't like referencing any more than the first five minutes, fuck you for making me do this.
>>
>>28053879
Glorious. Hopefully >>28053116 sees it and we get some art for the thread.

>>28056707
Hey! Baneposting is only allowed for big ponies, like Mass Motion or Steel Driver.

Also, more green inbound in 30-60 minutes.
>>
File: proofred.png (412KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
proofred.png
412KB, 800x800px
>>
>>27997273
>>28048712
>Steel Driver pumps back and forth desperately, trying to accommodate for the weight on the base of his cock.
>Short Fuse moans, his own cock twitching repeatedly as Whitewood's magic works him closer and closer to orgasm.
>Mary Sue's pussy is a drenched mess, her juices coating the underside of Driver's shaft, running down to Whitewood.
>The carver licks the juices from Driver's sack, panting as his cock dribbles precum desperately.
>As Driver begins to grunt, both smaller stations gasp, their magic turning off and back on.
>Whitewood jerks Mary Sue from the end of Driver's cock, positioning himself and Fuse at the end of it, mouths wide open.
>Steel groans as his cock throbs, shooting dozens of strings of jizz across both their faces and tongues as their magic resumes, jerking one another off again.
>The two spurt as Steel's load coats their faces, slowing down after almost a minute of cumming.
>The huge pony falls to all fours, panting and giving a halfhearted chuckle every few seconds as the stallions turn to one another, licking each other's faces up and down to get their fair share of the load.
>>
File: Perfect Lewd.png (42KB, 340x360px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Lewd.png
42KB, 340x360px
>>28057366
Keep up the excellent work, Whackanon.
These greens will go down in legend.
>>
>>28057366
>>28004987
>Mercury moans aloud as Bay slams into her, unable to move for fear of tripping.
>She pants as he draws his cock from her cunt, marecum from one orgasm dripping toward the ground.
>"Did you cum? I didn't feel iAaaaHHHN-"
>Her voice jumps in pitch as Bay's cock slides into her ass, already lubed up.
>Every vein on his length pulses as he gives a few last desperate thrusts before groaning and doubling over her body, causing her to squeak in arousal and helplessness as his cum fills her ass to the brim.
>"Retract."
>The little black mask liquidizes, forming into a glob as it falls from Mercury's face and climbs back into Bay's bag.
>Shine turns, watching Bay's cum drip from her ass, and slowly, one hoof makes its way back to her pussy.
>>
>>28057573
Forgot name. More tomorrow.
>>
>>28057366
unf
>>
>>28057366
Good stuff.
>>
Page 10
>>
File: 1460744446304.jpg (415KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460744446304.jpg
415KB, 700x1000px
10 again
>>
File: One to eat, one to use.png (136KB, 650x512px) Image search: [Google]
One to eat, one to use.png
136KB, 650x512px
bamp
>>
File: Scuttle Pone.png (109KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
Scuttle Pone.png
109KB, 485x485px
Rate my OC
>>
>>28062509
9/11
>>
File: operetta.png (2KB, 53x53px) Image search: [Google]
operetta.png
2KB, 53x53px
>>
File: solar sparks.png (2KB, 53x53px) Image search: [Google]
solar sparks.png
2KB, 53x53px
>>28063288
>>
>>28062509
Half an A-
>>
Bump. More green soonish.
>>
>>28012404
>>28057573
>Pillow Talk leans over Soul Step, growling as he hilts in her with thrust after thrust.
>"So-"
>His hips slam forward, causing her sentence to jump in tone with her arousal.
>"-GAH! BIG!"
>Pillow works every angle, gyrating his hips to strike every last inch of Soul's passage.
>As his flare brushes her g-spot, Soul groans, lowering her muzzle to the ground as her walls clench down in orgasm.
>Marecum drips down Pillow's shaft, and the tickling sensation combined with the maddening tightness of Soul's snatch drives him over the edge quickly.
>His sack twitches, and with a quick motion he pulls back as his first shots spurt forth.
>His hips buck instinctively as his dick throbs, throwing semen across Step's flank, painting her rear end white with Pillow Talk's load.
>Finally, his orgasm subsides, and Pillow sinks to the ground, spent entirely from the ordeal until another little dot of Tension's magic floats down to land on his head.
>>
>>28012617
>>28066300
>Fireside's cock slides from Corn's cunt, still slick with her orgasm.
>Nervously, he presses the head against her pucker, glancing at her every few seconds.
>"So I just-"
>"Pop."
>"-it in?"
>With a push, his flare slides past her outer ring, causing a gasp from both of them.
>Slowly, he slides to the hilt, then back out again.
>Corn trembles into the ground as he begins to push in and out at an increasing speed.
>The tightness of her rump soon proves too much, especially considering his previous work on her pussy.
>"Corn, I think-"
>"POP!"
>He needs no greater encouragement, and with a groan, Fireside gives a last thrust as his load begins to pour into Corn's ass, filling her up completely.
>With the flood of warmth, Corn gasps again, a bit more marecum dripping from her as a smooth orgasm finishes them both off, leaving Fireside panting with his cock still planted in her ass.
>>
>>28004837
>>28066404
>Bright Future leans back, laying down flat on the cave floor as Zebra Cake toys with his cock, working the base with her wing tips and suckling his head relentlessly.
>Every few moments, she gives a long, slow lick from his balls to his head, then back down again before returning to placing her lips on his tip with her tongue wriggling up and down his cumslit.
>With the boost from Tension's magic, Future's sack sloshes audibly as his entire body tenses, signaling his imminent release.
>As if on cue, Zebra dives down, engulfing his entire length in her mouth as his cock swells, dozens upon dozens of cumshots flying down her throat.
>As she swallows the huge load, her belly bulges a bit, fitting for a full meal.
>Finally, as his shots come to a halt, she pulls off his pole, taking a deep breath.
>"Now that was a proper cream filling."
>>
>>27981075
>>28066494
>Piety shivers as Horseshoe laps at her pussy, speaking shakily into Soft Serve's ear.
>"She's gAH! She's licking at me back there. Oh, I know you can feel how good she is, but-"
>Soft Serve moans behind his bonds, either in desperation or pleasure, or both.
>"Soft Serve, fuck her with everything you've got! Please, give her more!"
>Horseshoe plunges her tongue into Piety's snatch, driving the unicorn to the edge.
>"SOFT SERVE! For the love of Celestia, make her cum! PLEASE!"
>Soft Serve groans again behind his bonds, and Horseshoe moans as his load pours into her, experiencing her own orgasmic high from the sensation of warmth.
>Her hoof brushes Piety's clit, pushing the mare over the edge and causing her juices to squirt everywhere along the wall with a scream of relief.
>>
>>28064308
How tf you get half an A press?
>>
Note: This is the LAST OF THE LEWD. Tomorrow's green will end this story, and will be story based, not clop.
>>28021593
>>28066599
>Candlelight continues pounding Swing's rump as her tongue delves into Crab Apple's folds, lapping Slushie's sweet cum from the mare.
>Candlelight smirks as Swing's rosin-scented juice runs down her leg. you guys remember that?
>Crab Apple moans aloud as Swing's muzzle pushes into her pussy with each thrust from Candlelight, triggering yet another orgasm.
>Cum from Slushie and Crab Apple's own femcum squirt out, landing on Swing's tongue as Candlelight slams home again, the two sensations together forcing Swing into her own orgasm.
>As her snatch clamps down on Candlelight's cock, the musician throws his head back, yelling with abandon as his balls empty into Swing Time, dumping a truly massive load into her before pulling back and collapsing between the two mares.

Well. Holy damn. I did it. Forty five characters, one orgy. Please, tell me I broke some sort of record. I have to have at least accomplished something with this.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.