[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swt/ - Strange Waifu Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 175

File: 1428166383554.png (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1428166383554.png
1MB, 1600x1600px
All sorts of waifu creatures, this is the thread for you!

Feel free to post new strange waifus, or check our writer's pastebin for one that suits you.

Previous Thread:
>>27758894

Writer's Pastebins:
http://derpy.me/SWT
(No guarantee that this is up to date)
http://pastebin.com/u/AngryWino
http://pastebin.com/u/Leiffer
http://pastebin.com/u/BadGrammarFag

Fimfic Pages:
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/LocalWriteDrone
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/258844/blossomthing

Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CocoDispatch

Our (low traffic) IRC:
#strangewaifu at irc.rizon.net
>>
File: 1457806427761.png (617KB, 1228x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1457806427761.png
617KB, 1228x1331px
>>
>>27961770
I still want to impregnate this homey mare
>>
>>27961863
Don't we all.
>>
File: 1415589711977.jpg (308KB, 864x701px) Image search: [Google]
1415589711977.jpg
308KB, 864x701px
>>27960832
>>27961770
There's only one fish waifu I accept.
>>
>>27961949
Post more of this horse please.
>>
>>27961949
Is this that giant fishpone?
Do we have any stories about her?
>>
File: 1415589712372.jpg (259KB, 1160x688px) Image search: [Google]
1415589712372.jpg
259KB, 1160x688px
>>27961982
>>27962005
kaijupone
>>
>>27961949
>>27962247
She's a big cutie. How would you have sex with her?
>>
File: 1443579946416.png (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443579946416.png
72KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1415589712257.jpg (241KB, 1128x708px) Image search: [Google]
1415589712257.jpg
241KB, 1128x708px
>>27962259
Excuse you but Orchid is for tender cuddling and hugs.
>>
>>27962259
Dive suit.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1024x819px
>>27963359
Not to mention protective and territorial of the ones she has marked through cuddles.
>>
>>27963216
Nice to see that someone still draws this horse.
>>
File: 1468282623003.jpg (705KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
1468282623003.jpg
705KB, 1280x931px
>>
File: feel.gif (17KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
17KB, 418x500px
>tfw BadGrammarFag has abandoned us
>>
>>27963469
That solves the breathing problem, but not the fact that she's so big you could probably fit your entire body in her peehole. Hotdog in a hallway and all that.
>>
In case yall were curious, I wrote a new chap yesterday:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/258844/blossomthing
>>
File: orchid_by_alloyrabbit-d7g617l.jpg (632KB, 1589x936px) Image search: [Google]
orchid_by_alloyrabbit-d7g617l.jpg
632KB, 1589x936px
>>27962005
First story - http://pastebin.com/K8jrXxkG
A really good one - http://pastebin.com/039WfufE
>>
File: image.png (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71KB, 600x600px
>>27965740
>>
File: Pinkiepede.jpg (531KB, 925x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkiepede.jpg
531KB, 925x1204px
She would cuddle you all over.
>>
File: Drivable dildo.jpg (233KB, 672x378px) Image search: [Google]
Drivable dildo.jpg
233KB, 672x378px
>>27965668
Well we can always go bigger.
>>
File: Triomphant+Class+Submarine[1].jpg (76KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
Triomphant+Class+Submarine[1].jpg
76KB, 800x526px
>>27967526
>Well we can always go bigger
Damn right we can
>>
>>27967643
Reminds me of that short story where anon follows Orchid around trying to ram a submarine into her butt.
>>
>>27967526
>implying you can't work your sweet micro magic on her
plebs, the lot of you
>>
File: Right Tool For The Job.jpg (243KB, 525x321px) Image search: [Google]
Right Tool For The Job.jpg
243KB, 525x321px
>>27967526

See, what this situation calls for, friends, is the right tool.

External remote manipulators will allow you to stimulate her in ways she has never known.

And a nice, wide view, so you get to see everything.
>>
>>27967671
Like entering her vagina and fucking her cervix?
>>
>>27967713
>ribbed for her pleasure
>>
>>27967741
And wrestling her kaiju clit
>>
File: 1454877660904.png (554KB, 800x858px) Image search: [Google]
1454877660904.png
554KB, 800x858px
>>27967963
Now were getting somewhere.
>>
File: PokemonGO.png (586KB, 1680x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonGO.png
586KB, 1680x1200px
Even Tatzlponies gotta catch 'em all.
>>
>>27966116
Are there any stories with Anon having sex with her?
>>
>>27969013
Tatzljack a cute
>>
>>27969013
I wonder what happened to the Goldilocks writefag.
>>
>>27967643
>no one has thought of unbirth so far.
Get with the times.
>>
>>27969553
this faggot gets it
>>
>>27961949
>you will never climb into her urethra and use her bladder as your personal swimming pool
>>
>>27965740
So now Thingpone have a conscience or something close. This might change the pacing of the story.
>>
>>27961982
Horse?
>>
File: 1436823719062.png (196KB, 258x461px) Image search: [Google]
1436823719062.png
196KB, 258x461px
If she gave you a blowjob and slurped up all that cum would it weigh her down or eventually cause her to pop?
>>
>>27961982
>>
>>27969434
Suicide
>>
File: Kaijupone.png (245KB, 1890x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Kaijupone.png
245KB, 1890x1420px
>>27967670
>>
spoilerino, imma dump a tad of that one story i ain't finished as soon as as I'm done typing the shite out. I've spent like 30 seconds proofreading it so it's obviously completely free of flaws, expect it soon™
>>
>>27969630
I thought single minded psychopath was too boring.

Don't know if I made the right or wrong decision with that one but it felt right to do when I wrote it.
>>
>>27971097
it's happenin

>You wake up feeling better rested than you have in years.
>Ariel is still wrapped around you.
>Between the blanket and your own body heat, she’s warmed up as well and is quite comfy to be snuggled against.
>You’d prefer to continue to stay in bed with Ariel like this, but the sun is up and you’ve got things that need doing.
“Ariel, you awake?”
>”I don’t sleep, Master.”
>Right.
>She’s still not alive or has any need for normal bodily functions.
>It’s taking more getting used to than you would’ve thought.
“Right. I need to get up now and start going about the day.”
>Ariel pulls her hoof away from you and stands up.
>You stand up and rub the sleep out of your eyes.
>The room is a mess with present wrappings and other junk strewn about the place.
>Normally tidying this up would be delegated to a point in time where there was literally nothing else for you to do, but now you’ve got Ariel.
“Ariel, tidy up my room, and the rest of the house while you’re at it.”
>”Ok, Master.”
>You nab a quality Sweet Apple Acres Apple™ and munch on it before hopping in the shower and getting ready for the day.
>After about an hour, you’re in fresh apparel, cleanly shaved, and ready for the day.
>You know you have the picnic with Derpy planned, but the two of you never actually planned a time for it.
>Well it shouldn’t be too hard to track her down and figure out a time.
>It’s around nine so she should be stopping at SugarCube Corner in about an hour.
>You’ll flag her down there and find out when you’ll have the picnic.
“I’m heading into town real quick Ariel, you just keep tidying up. Once you’re done you can check out your garden, K?”
>>
>Ariel briskly trots to the front door to respond.
>”Are you sure you do not want me to go with you, Master?
“Yeah, don’t worry about it. I’m just going in real quick to see when Derpy and I are gonna be going on the picnic. Plus, I want you to get some alone time with that garden.”
>”Ok, Master.”
“See ya in a few.”
>You close the door, lock it shut, and make about on your merry way.
>It’s a bit colder than you had anticipated and you pull your light coat tighter around you.
>Ignoring the temperature, it’s a beautiful day!
>There’s hardly a cloud in the sky, the sun is bright and beautiful, and even the gentle breeze that coasts by you seems to be happy.
>It’s a good day, especially for a picnic.
>When you get to SSC you don’t see Derpy.
>You check your Pocket Watch to see there’s still half an hour till when she should show up.
>You don’t really need anything from the market and you don’t want to miss Derpy.
>A cup of coffee and a pastry is sounding fantastic right about now too.
>You get in line behind a brown pony who can’t stop chatting to the mare he’s with.
>Luckily the wait isn’t too long and soon enough the chatterbox is off to a table with his companion while you get to place your order.
“Hey Mr.Cake, how’re the kids doing?”
>Mr.Cake puts the bits from his last sale into the register before responding with a smile.
>”Good morning Anon! Pumpkin and Poundcake are as energetic as ever!”
“Better than the alternative I guess. I’ll be having a cup of coffee and a croissant.”
>”Coming right up! That’ll be 12 bits.”
>The sound of clinking change briefly fills the air as you hand the pony a handful of shiny bits.
>”Thank you for your patronage! I’ll have Pinkie bring you your order shortly, we ran out of coffee a few minutes ago and are making a new batch as we speak!”
“Sounds dandy.”
>You don’t bother asking for a receipt and take a seat at an empty table near the front of the shop.
>>
>>27972030
>Getting back into the flow of normal life feels weird after all everything that’s happened.
>The troubling notion of slightly-less than half your soul being trapped inside an old pocket watch is also a notion that continues to trouble you.
>Is there a way that you can get it back out of there?
>A familiar weight fills your hand and you bring the Ponynomicon up onto the table and leaf through it once more.
>You’re struggling through a passage that’s half symbols, half words when a particular, pink, and perky pony announces her presence.
>”Hi Nonny! I’ve got your scrumptumpulous coffee and fantastimazing croissant all for you!”
>Pinkie is balancing the coffee on her nose while your croissant rests on a plate nuzzled in her overly poofy mane.
>By the time you think to reach up and make sure your food don’t fall to the ground, Pinkie does a flip and both of the breakfast items land perfectly in front of you.
>”Enjoy your food and have super-wonderful day!”
>Aaand she’s gone.
>Pinkie never fails to amaze.
>Now back to the book…
>>
>>27972039
>Another page of half translated gobbeldy gook comes into view.
>Is the book purposefully hiding what you want from you?
>Is the book even capable of doing that?
>You know that the pages aren’t ordered normally, and no matter how many pages you turn you never get to the back.
>You also found the instructions for the next part of the ritual a ridiculous amount of times, so it definitely feels like the book is controlling what it shows you.
>Either way it doesn’t bode well for you.
>”Oh hi Nonny! I didn’t think you would be up so early after last nights party!”
>Hm?
>You raise your head to see Derpy in her mail uniform smiling at you.
“Oh, hey Derpy. I woke up early on purpose today. I just wanted to ask you when you wanted to have our picnic.”
>You’re not really giving her your full attention, but you’re pretty sure she blushed.
>”Oh wow I completely forgot about a time! If I go a little faster than normal I can get off work at 5, so how about 5:30?”
>You instinctively reach for your pocket watch so you can see what time it is.
>The feel of the cold metal in your hands feels much more chilling with the knowledge of what it holds inside.
“5:30 sounds good to me. I bring the drinks, you bring the food?”
>”Great! I’ll make sure to make the soup that you like!”
>Oh shit, you’d all but forgotten how amazing Derpy’s split pea soup is.
>Derpy’s looking pumped about the picnic and you’re feeling excited as well.
>Your grey colored friend picks up her order from the counter and leaves.
>She walked in and ordered without you noticing?
>Geez, you were way too absorbed with reading that stupid book.
>Upon thinking of it you see the damned thing lying open in front of you right where you left off.
>Frowning, you glare at the tome, hoping that it’ll miraculously decipher itself in front of you.
>No dice.
>>
>>27972047
>Looks like you’ll have to find out the secrets of rom tiddles another day.
>But for now you’ve got time to kill.
>You step outside the SSC, waving to Pink as you exit.
>This is the first moment you’ve really gotten some free time and you’re unsure of what to do with it.
>Normally you would find a book and read, but after spending hours on the Ponynomicon the idea of spending more time in front of a book is a tad unappealing.
>Hmm… Twilight knows everything cause she’s a big nerd, so asking her about translating the nomicon/answering why it only appears when needed would be a good start to the day.
>Walking to the friendship castle is uneventful, although the feel of the breeze was quite nice.
>Sometimes it’s the little things.
>And sometimes it’s annoying your nerdy friend.
“TWIIIIILIIIIIIIGHT!”
>You hear a muffled thump come from somewhere within and allow a smile to play across your lips.
>Four minutes later and a disgruntled alicorn comes to meet you.
>”Anon how many times do I have to tell you to not do EXACTLY what you just did?!”
“The answer is never. Anyway SparkleShine, I was reading something and it said that main character had this magic sword that disappeared whenever he wasn’t using it, and just appeared in his hand when he did it. Is that kind of thing real or was the author just making stuff up?”
>Twilight harumphs at your dismissal of her complaint and takes a deep breath before answering.
>”I’ve read about that kind of enchantment before, but the means of making the spell has been lost to the ages. There are still some artifacts scattered across Equestria with this property, but they’re few and far between. On top of that most of these relics are kept in safe-houses or museums.”
>Twilight uses her magic to undo the mess falling had caused as she talks, “I’m always happy to help Anon, but you’ve been reading some pretty interesting stuff lately. Where are you getting all these books?”
>>
>>27972056
>Sheeeit, this is not a question you are prepared for.
>You’ve bluffed your way out of worse though.
“I uh, I haven’t been reading books with the exact stuff I’ve been mentioning, but some of my reading has reminded me about necromancy and stuff because it was a pretty common trope back on Planet Human.”
>Twigle shivers and finishes cleaning up the mess you caused.
>”Please don’t even say that word Anon, I get bad feelings just hearing it. I know you’ve told us that your old home had some pretty crazy ideas, but so much of it being similar to Equestria is more than a little disturbing.”
“Yeah, my old home was quite a wacky world, hahaha…”
>One of the boring old non-soul-filled clocks Twilight has hanging around informs you that it’s already 4.
>You have to get back the house and start preparing for your picnic.
>It’s annoying that you didn’t get a chance to to Twiplee about the why over half the damn Ponynomicon refuses to be legible. but it would probably just raise her suspicions further at this point.
>… You’re getting paranoid, Twilight has literally no reason to suspect anything of you.
>You take a deep breath as you exit the town proper and get to the final stages of your trek home.
>Today had been pretty lame so far, but the picnic with Derpster will be nice.
>You unlock the door and step inside your house.
“Ariel, I’m hoome!”
>You hear a sudden slam and the sound of hooves on wood as Ariel bursts through the door to your room and grinds to a sudden stop a foot away from you.
>She bows her head and says, “Welcome home, Master.”
“Did you just hoof it from the garden to here in like 5 seconds?”
>See what I did there?
>”Yes, Master”
>>
>>27971442
Going full genocide can be an option but not an answer. You're doing a great job, keep going but take your time.
>>
>>27972064
>Rainbow Dash, eat your heart out.
“You get more neato every day Ariel, I swear.”
>”Thank you, Master.”
>It took you half an hour to make it home so it looks like the drinks you bring are just gonna be whatever you happen to find in your cupboards.
>As you search high and low for something drinkable you decide to strike up a conversation.
“So what have you been up to today Ariel?”
>Why do you have Grass Water? Did somebody leave this from the party last night?
>”I spent the day cataloguing and tending to the plants in… my, garden.”
>She almost chokes on the word, how long has it been since she had actually had something to call her own?
“Is there anything you want to add to it? I’ve got plenty of spare bits since I don’t need to buy food anymore.”
>Why do you have hay smoothies? Who in the world left five glass pitchers of hay smoothie at your place?
>”Master I couldn’t possibly ask for more, you’ve already given me more than I could possibly ask for.”
“Oh sure you can, I really want you to be happy Ariel. You aren’t just some tool to me, so if there’s something you want just go ahead and ask.”
>Oh fuck did you just find more punch?
>”This is… new, to me Master. I am perfectly content with the boon you have gifted unto me thus far, but… I will let you know if I desire anything further.”
>Oh this is 7 different kinds of terrible amazing, there’s three whole jugs of punch behind the hay smoothies.
“Alrighty Ariel. I’m off to chill with Derpy, but you let me know if you think of something else you want.”
>”Of course, Master.”
“See you soon Ariel!”
>>
>>27972073
>The picnic spot isn’t too far away so you take your time walking there.
>It’s only been a few days, but your life has flip flopped, and turned upside down.
>The Pocket Watch pulses in your pocket as if to remind you of all the wackiness.
>Throb while you can you soul stealing son of a gun, cause I’m getting my heckin’ soul back.
>Damn thing doesn’t respond, but you feel better having thought angry thoughts at the inanimate object.
>5:20, looks like you’re early.
>How uncharacteristic of you.
>You set down the punch and glasses you brought and lie down on your back.
>Hardly a cloud in the sky, and a nice cool breeze.
>You could hardly ask for a better setting.
>Temptation overcomes you after a mere three minutes and you pour yourself a cup of punch.
>You swear this stuff is the nectar of the gods.
>You’re on your third glass before Derpy arrives with the vittles.
>”Nonny!”
>The enthusiastic pegasus drops the food and rushes in for a hug.
>You laugh and return the embrace.
>After that the two of you just whittle away the hours with small talk and jovial camaraderie.
>…

“Seriously, the whole toaster?”
>”It was hilarious Nonny, I wish you were there!”
>The two of you laugh and stare up at the sky.
>That’s an awful lot of clouds to appear out of nowhere.

“Is it supposed to rain today? I thought it was clear skies for the next week.”
>Derpy frowns a little.
>”It’s supposed to be, but someone could’ve been a mistake.”
>You grunt and stand up, helping Derpy up as well.
“Well lets play it safe and pack up for now, we can continue the party back at my house.”
>Derpy smiles at you and begins the process of gathering the small mess you two created.
>”I’d love to Nonny, but I have work tomorrow so this is going to be it for tonight.”
>>
>>27972083
>Well that’s a downer. You were really enjoying yourself.
“Oh, right. Well even so, I declare this picnic a rousing success.”
>”Sorry Nonny, we can hang out more another time, I promise!”
>With that, the two of you fall to silence as the clean-up commences.
>By the time you’re finished cleaning rain is pouring down hard and the two of you are soaked.
>You’re walking home now.
>Derpy is starting to fade from sight when you slip and drop your cups!
>You flail your arms as you drop and the punch gets sent flying!
>Your face falls as you see the delicious drink cartwheeling through the air
>OHSWEETLORDJESUSFUCKNOPLEA-
>Holy shit yes!
>Derpy fucking caught it!
>Get this pony a medal!
>The image of her soaking-wet form hanging mid-air with the jug of punch clamped firmly in her jaw is more heroic than any super hero you’ve ever seen.
>As you get stand up the hair on the back of your neck raises.
“Derpy hole shit!”
>What’s that weird smell?
“That was actually the most ama-“
>You don’t get to finish your sentence.
>There’s no descent or in-between, one second Derpy was hanging triumphantly, the next you see her body distorted unnaturally as the lightning strike hits her body.
>Oh lord no.
>Silence falls over you as her body limply falls to the ground, the punch spilling onto the earth beside her.
>Fuck the punch, there’s no way…
>You fall another three times from the wet grass and mud by the time you make it to her.
“DERPY! DERPY TALK TO ME!”
>No response, her mangled body smells of burnt flesh and ozone.
>Blood trickles down from a number of places around her body and you can hardly move.
>NO, No, no no no no no no.
>Desperately you put your ear to her chest.
“Come on Derpy, fucking live! Give me something, you’re going to be ok, jUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING, PLEASE!”
>Nothing.
>No hearbeat, no pulse, no breath.
>Nothing.
>She’s…
>She’s dead…
>>
>>27972089
and that's all she wrote. I'm sure like, half a person wanted this a little bit. expect me back in another 6 months or something. pastebin is updated.
>>
>>27960832
I feel like these threads would get more post and more variety if we had something like a imgur album with all the different strange waifus in it.
>>
File: 1460826469011.png (172KB, 882x905px) Image search: [Google]
1460826469011.png
172KB, 882x905px
>>27972103
I want it and I'll be waiting
>>
File: image.png (309KB, 1280x1108px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
309KB, 1280x1108px
Spider-bump,
Spider-bump.
Does whatever a spider-bump does.
>>
>>27973029
how have i never seen anything for spider ponies before?
>>
>>27973055
I think there was a short, incomplete story back before the rebirth of the thread. Consider yourself lucky if you find it.
>>
>>27973029
Looks like a furry balloon animal.
>>
>>27972089
Welp, time for the necromancer to become the derpomancer
>>
>>27972089
Great to see you back!

>>27972103
>expect me back in another 6 months
I hope it won't be that long, but either way I eagerly await the next part.
>>
File: 1442576961386.png (536KB, 998x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1442576961386.png
536KB, 998x1110px
>>
>>27972103
thanks senpai
>>
>>27960832
>>>/dazzlings/
>>
>>27976379
That's not a Dazzling, Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 747x801px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 747x801px
Bee gone, 10
>>
>>27962247
Whoa, thats super scary but also interesting
>>
>>27978114
She's not that scary.
>>
>>27978263
So there was peanut butter on that glass shes licking on the up there? :3
>>
>>27978295
No, she just wants Anon to touch her.
I would suggest reading http://pastebin.com/K8jrXxkG
and the follow-up chapters in the same pastebin user account.
>>
>>27978329
Will do, thx anon
>>
>>27978329
>>27978295

Actually, Anon is holding up a potato chip. Orchid has a serious thing for potato chips.
>>
>>27978366
Ah, that's probably it. It's hard to tell from the image, but it makes sense.
You'd think such tiny potato chips would be untastable by such a huge tongue. She must have incredibly strong taste.
>>
>>27978366
Hnnng, that changes everything
>>
By the way, anyone know if the Orchid writefag is still working on more chapters?
I don't recall them ever posting them here, but I see there's some fairly recent stuff in their pastebin.
>>
File: Potato Chip.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Potato Chip.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>27978386
>>27978462
>>
File: Temptation.jpg (436KB, 1505x917px) Image search: [Google]
Temptation.jpg
436KB, 1505x917px
Watch that first step, Anon.
It's a doozy.
>>
File: 276.png (247KB, 1556x2173px) Image search: [Google]
276.png
247KB, 1556x2173px
>>
>>27980152
>tfw no Kohlette stories
>>
File: 1453864039663.png (420KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453864039663.png
420KB, 900x720px
>>
>>27981585
What is she? A ghost?
>>
>>27981598
Some kind of Demon I think. I don't remember if there was any backstory attached to her.
>>
>>27980685
gotchu senpai.

>You had to go.
>You can't make the walk to ponyville and the last time you tried shitting in the woods Fluttershy caught you and took away your chicken tendies.
>So there's really only one option.
>Just man up, grit your teeth, and get it over with.
>The door creaks as you open it.
>You vividly remember the last time you opened this door 5 months ago although you really wish you could forget it.
>"Oh, Anon Daaaahling, I knew you would come back to me~"
>Don't talk back, it just makes it worse.
>Just do your business and get this over with.
>"Oh my Anon, no foreplay hm? Just straight to business, I like it!"
>You ignore how wet the toilet seat is and do your best to ignore the periodic moans she emits.
>"Oh yes Anon, fill me up! You're so big!"
>You have to cram your fist into your mouth to stop from screaming.
>"Done already sweetie? It's ok though, it was absolutely wonderful for me."
>This is the worst part.
>" Oh yes Anon, FLUSH ME! FLUSH ME HARD!"
>You didn't bother wiping, last time you made that mistake she went on for weeks about what a dirty boy you were.
>"See you later Anon, sooner rather than later I hope~"
>You leave the cursed bathroom and go to your fridge.
>You pull out the emergency ice-cream and grab a spoon.
>Once you're finished with ice-cream you plan to get into your shower and cry in the corner for a few hours.
>"Oh Anon, would you mind coming back darling? I'm feeling rather frisky and want to go for a second round!"
>On second thought, the icecream can wait. Crying the in shower has now been bumped to top priority.
>>
File: my saids.jpg (23KB, 210x214px) Image search: [Google]
my saids.jpg
23KB, 210x214px
>>27983908
>>
>>27977927
wanna call that pon my honey
>>
>>
>>27978719
I want to cum inside Orchids conscience.
>>
File: paperwasppone.png (2MB, 7135x3254px) Image search: [Google]
paperwasppone.png
2MB, 7135x3254px
>>27977927
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 300x200px
>>27983908
I should not have a boner from this
I should NOT have a boner from this
Dear Lord in heaven what the fuck is wrong with me
Help me
>>
>>27986595
Your mother must be proud of you.
>>
File: 300.png (2MB, 1410x1920px) Image search: [Google]
300.png
2MB, 1410x1920px
>>
>>27987087
She looks like a cutie.
>>
File: 1465357528289.png (180KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
1465357528289.png
180KB, 600x674px
>>
>>27972103
I love you lich!
>>
File: Crissy.jpg (1MB, 3000x1846px) Image search: [Google]
Crissy.jpg
1MB, 3000x1846px
Monstrous bump
>>
File: Disappointed.png (370KB, 2584x2080px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed.png
370KB, 2584x2080px
Quick guys, say something nice to Kalianne.
>>
File: Give me your love.png (749KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Give me your love.png
749KB, 1200x1850px
Umm, is this a problem?
>>
File: Scary stories.png (178KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Scary stories.png
178KB, 1280x853px
Would you tell scary stories around the campfire with your waifu?
>>
>>27992725
I might if I knew any.
>>
File: 216.png (164KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
216.png
164KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1443725422372.jpg (328KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443725422372.jpg
328KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1468051890274.jpg (159KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1468051890274.jpg
159KB, 1060x1600px
>>27993946
Is it shark week already?
>>
File: 1457654743476.jpg (148KB, 1235x719px) Image search: [Google]
1457654743476.jpg
148KB, 1235x719px
>>
>>27995355

>"Give me a kiss, Anon."
"Amber, my back hurts. I can't bend over right now."
>"Oh, no problem!"
>Thingpone stretches out her face.
>*smooch*
"Thanks, Amber."
>>
File: ready.gif (962KB, 350x183px) Image search: [Google]
ready.gif
962KB, 350x183px
composite waifu made of smaller waifus when?
t-1000 liquid metal pone when?
>>
I want a strange waifu made of energy.
>>
>>27992586
What other lamia friends?
>>
File: miia.png (1MB, 1094x1600px) Image search: [Google]
miia.png
1MB, 1094x1600px
>>27998207
Miia
one of the very few 'humans' that i would consider having a relationship with

pic related
>>
File: image.png (90KB, 1026x978px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 1026x978px
>>27998207

Tija.
>>
File: image.png (830KB, 1222x2078px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
830KB, 1222x2078px
>>27999726
>>
File: snek 2 snek harder.png (261KB, 1977x2010px) Image search: [Google]
snek 2 snek harder.png
261KB, 1977x2010px
>>27998207
apparently this one
>>
>>27998077
>"Why is her name Alice?"
"Is there something wrong with that?"
>"Anon she's a sentient glob of energy that takes the shape of a pony to please you."
"I know, it's fuckin hot. What's your deal Twilight? Ever since Alice and I got together it feels like the stick you keep up your ass got larger."
>"I just don't understand how no one else thinks this is a little strange! How did Alice even come to exist in the first place? There's so many questions evolving around her that everypony else doesn't seem to care about!"
"First off, don't be such a bigot and stop discriminating against my pure energy waifu. Second off, we've explained this to you already Twilight. When a mommy ball of plasma and a daddy ball of plasma love each other very much..."
>"ARGGH! ANON THAT'S NOW HOW IT WORKS!"
>"Twilight you've met with her parents how can you even say that? They have a beautiful relationship and have been very understanding about me and Alice."
>"GAAAH!"
>"Hey Honey, is Twilight making a fuss about me again?"
"Hello," you kiss Alice on the cheek, "Yeah, she's getting really rustled by everyone not being a bigot and accepting you for who you are."
>"It's alright, she'll come around eventually."
"Hopefully. Anyway why are you in town? I thought Fluttershy was teaching you how to take care of the animals today."
>"It was going really well until I tried petting one of the chickens."
"Ohp."
>"Yeah... On the plus side I know what we're having for dinner tonight!"
>>
File: LamiaTrixie.png (257KB, 1330x1616px) Image search: [Google]
LamiaTrixie.png
257KB, 1330x1616px
>>
File: 11.png (729KB, 906x1000px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
729KB, 906x1000px
>>
>>28000829
She sounds like a real sweetheart. More?
>>
>>27965323
I know that feel, bro.
>>
>>28002887
If you hadn't fucked up the trips then I would've
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 401x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 401x390px
Hey i found us a new slogan
>>
>>28000829
>Burns the chicken to death trying to pet it
Sex with this thing can only end badly.
>>
File: skeleton flirt.jpg (363KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton flirt.jpg
363KB, 1280x715px
Pony version of this when
>>
Does anyone have the pastebin to the dulahan pone story?
>>
>>28005470
Here you go friend
http://pastebin.com/HD9RxCUh
>>
>>28005515
You are a saint among anons. May good memes come to you
>>
>>28004353
Nah mate, just use a magic condom. Magic solves everything
>>
File: WP_20160728_005.jpg (255KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160728_005.jpg
255KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: 319.jpg (169KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
319.jpg
169KB, 1280x914px
>>
>>28006536
Is that a Gaping Dragon pone?
>>
>>28006545
Indeed
A pretty cute one too
>>
File: qt bag.png (53KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
qt bag.png
53KB, 600x700px
>>28006536
gaping cuddle?
>>
>>28008057
Is that a living suit, or just a pony in a pony suit?
>>
File: strange line up.png (90KB, 1300x550px) Image search: [Google]
strange line up.png
90KB, 1300x550px
>>28008092
its a sleeping bag pone
>>
I think that the only reason the scat fetish even exists is so that people can pretend they're being turned on when they tongue someone's anus, and taste shit.
>>
File: 1436627459093.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436627459093.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>
>>28008140
Would kettle pone have extremely good operatic vocals?
>>
File: 1436414915380.png (679KB, 2000x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1436414915380.png
679KB, 2000x1152px
>>
>>28008140
What if you fart inside the sleeping bag pone?
>>
File: 275.png (289KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
275.png
289KB, 800x600px
>>
File: You Snooze....png (21KB, 1118x597px) Image search: [Google]
You Snooze....png
21KB, 1118x597px
>>28012063
>tfw you look back at this sketch attempt of creating household item ponehs and can conclude they didn't come into existence through intelligent design.

Still flattering to see again, though.
>>
>>28012875
>still no qt nightlight pony
>>
File: 14.jpg (109KB, 804x993px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
109KB, 804x993px
>>28010700
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1000x1000px
>>28013503
Angler seapony? Shoo-be-doo...
>>
>>28014237
>>
File: 1455178657539.png (1MB, 1036x693px) Image search: [Google]
1455178657539.png
1MB, 1036x693px
>>
>>28014237 Fuck you
>>28016001 Double fuck you
>>28016598 Way to bump with content!
>>
>>28014934
https://derpibooru.org/1203842?scope=scpe31a378cd3f71d420f3aa61265aef773551c5ec09
>>
This weekend, to celebrate it's 35th Anniversary, we'll be streaming the Indiana Jones Trilogy over the next 3 days, starting with Raiders of the Lost Ark today in 15 minutes.
Feel free to join and bring your friends.
cytu be/r/mlpstreams
>>
>>28017906
Pull your bottom lip up over your head, and swallow.
>>
>>28016001
>>
File: 127.png (569KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
127.png
569KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>28017731
This is why Orchid is the only fishpone for me. Fucking anglers scare me too much man
>>
>>28020898
>not wanting to become one with your waifu
>not wanting your last moment to be one massive orgasm as your entire body convulses and sprays spunk as a masculine took for your waifu
>>
>>28021266
dubs confirm that I am a sick fuck and need to stop
>>
>>28017731
She's a cutie.
>>
>>28019886
>>
File: 1459225056094.jpg (2MB, 3507x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1459225056094.jpg
2MB, 3507x2550px
>>
>>28003752
plus 10 thumbs up for this
>>
>>
>>28027567
I love group pictures
>>
>>28027649
they get along so well
>>
File: Seadance.png (850KB, 2131x1595px) Image search: [Google]
Seadance.png
850KB, 2131x1595px
>>
File: 52.png (422KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52.png
422KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: 1459407863702.png (91KB, 1473x658px) Image search: [Google]
1459407863702.png
91KB, 1473x658px
>>
>>28031417
>>
>>28030272
What a rude anon
>>
>>28020898
>not wanting to become a beneficial organ on a female's body
>not realizing your worth as a male comes from how useful you can be to a female
>>
what if horse was worm?
>>
>>28032729
>tfw no amputee pony waifu
>>
Is the seeking jubilation writefag around?
>>
>>27978494
More story time soon, fellow anon.
>When?
NOW

>The domed chamber was noisier than usual.
>The choppy water lapped at the edges of the walkway.
>The beastly cause swam back and forth in the enclosure in big, noisy laps.
>The legs made strokes that wouldn't be out of place from a dog,
>There she paced, never quite getting close enough towards the shallow slope to touch down on solid concrete.
>Her rhythm faltered whenever she would take a nervous glance along the ceiling.
>A whine warbled through the waves.
>You cleared your throat for attention.
"Nervous?"
>She casts a pleading look over her shoulder.
>"They're sending a jaeger out with me."
>The massive equine turns about
>She approached the dock with a heavy thump of hooves onto the shallow end.
>Water drips from her hair as she stands tall.
>"I thought we weren't supposed to have a fight this month."
>You shrug.
"I guess that they'll be on standby so people don't get nervous."
>"The people!" she yelped.
>"I've never been allowed to be near a crowd before!"
>She sat on her haunches defeatedly.
>"What if they don't like me?"
"They'll like you, trust me."
>Orchid lowers to put herself level with the crumbled walkway.
>”You really think so?”
“Sure, you’re nice and...”
>The monsterhorse gives a hopeful smile.
>Teeth.
>A forehoof drifts up to lean against the dock ever so lightly.
“...and... not scary?”
>You’re still staring at the inside of the hoof.
>You could fit your car right there in the center.
>”Am I cute?”
>>
>>28035930
Am I about to catch an Orchid story time live?
AM VERY EXCITE!
>>
>>28035930
“Hm? Wh-what?”
>”They’ll like me if I’m cute, right?”
“I guess?”
>"I heard people think girls who make heart shapes with their hands are cute."
>The water shifted behind her in the wake of her tail swishing.
>Dizzying, swirling lights wound like nets.
“Where did you hear this?”
>Her tail moved closer, tangles of seaweed with glowing tips flowing against the current en mass.
>”Jack said so. I asked him how to be cute this morning.”
“Of course he did.”
>Sometimes you wonder why your co-caretaker was picked in the first place.
>The creature glanced down at the water.
>When you did the same, a bundle of her lengthy tail strands rose up out of the water.
>"I don't have hands, but,” she trailed off.
>You took a few steps backwards, watching as the fiber optic hairs spread out and curled, entwining with one another as they emerged into view.
>When they stopped, you were staring at a large heart shape, highlighted by flecks of electric blue.
>”I can be cute, right?"
>The kaiju smiles sweetly, framed in the center of the heart.

>>28021266
>not wanting to become one via neural bridge
A shiggy, a diggy, a shiggy diggy wiggy
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (41KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
41KB, 285x287px
>>28035930
>>
>>27961770
Yup, writing it right now to hopefully liven up your afternoon as it becomes evening. Just for you, anon.

>>28036007
>Blue highlighted her cheeks while she sat there.
>As close as you were, you could feel a certain energy in the air.
>Your hair was being pulled with the tiniest sensation of static electricity.
>For a time, all you could hear was the dripping of water.
"Yes Orchid, you're the cutest kaiju."
>Her eyes widened from the other side of the heart.
>She took a deep breath, light spilling up from the back of her throat.
>Inwardly, you still cringed whenever she did that from this close up.
>Your phone rang.
>Like that, Orchid's ears flicked back, her mouth clamping shut and her antennae drooping that much lower.
"Just a second."
>On the other end of the line, your fellow kaiju keeper, Jack, gave this month's traditional greeting.
>"Hey mister romantic, is the kaiju ready for her big date?"
"It's not a date."
>You glanced at the beast in question, the heart shape slipping back under the dock.
>"Of course, whatever you say."
>You rolled your eyes.
>He had to realize the joke was getting old.
>Some day.
>"Is she ready?"
"Yeah, she's fine, aren'tcha big girl?"
>The kaiju thumps a forehoof to her head, just below the horn.
"Orchid? You okay?"
>She nods slowly, a newfound frown hinted in the corners of her mouth.
"She's good to go. See you outside in a few."
>"We'll be waiting on the boat dock."
>You ended the call as quick as you could and returned your attention to Orchid, who looked decidedly unenthusiastic again.
>As soon as she caught you watching, the tail heart came back up again and she tried another winning smile through the dripping frame.
"Still the cutest."
>She swallowed nervously, but held her tail where it was.
"Well here goes. We'll have the door open in a few minutes. Go slow; we'll be the closest boat."
>"I will."
>You hurried out.
"See you outside."
>She waved one last time and the door shut.
>"Y-you too!"
>>
File: F5.gif (58KB, 180x206px) Image search: [Google]
F5.gif
58KB, 180x206px
>>28036299
>>
>>28036299
Orchid is most adorkable monsterhorse.
>>
>>28036299
>You met up with your fellow handler by the exterior dock.
>Just as briskly, you were bobbing gently on a simple little boat, probably borrowed from the Coast Guard by the looks of it.
>It gave you a view you hadn't received before.
>The modest boat rocked back and forth but no wave could hope to crest the cliff face close by.
>You looked up to the sprawling steel and concrete structure that was the Shatterdome.
>The jaeger bays were off to the side.
>The door you were searching for instead was set well below the water level, nearly on the sandy bottom itself.
>Amidst the cliff's underwater features was an unassuming, unpainted gateway, just as large as the jaegers'.
>A crowd of boats had already gathered nearby, waiting to see the creature emerge.
>The Coast guard was already patrolling a perimeter, staking an off-limits zone.
>This was going to be a long day.
>Jack and Dr. Geiszler, her father if she ever truly had one, were by your side.
>Together, you peered into the sea while the driver kept leaning as far as he could.
>No one looked particularly comfortable about the situation.
>"Hey, be careful with my baby, okay? We never let her out like this before."
>You gave the doctor a look.
"What are you talking about? She's been to the beach."
>"No. She never got to actually reach the beach. The jaegers always stopped her before that during practice."
"She'll be fine."
>He shook his head, pointing two fingers up.
>"It's two days, dude. Orchid's never spent the whole night out and she's never dealt with crowds like you'll see today."
"We both know she's a good girl."
>"The jaeger pilots are just dying to be big heroes and save the day. Don't give them an excuse."
>All three of you glanced across the water to the numbered doors lining the cliff.
"Alright."
>"Good."
>The doctor fished out a wallky talky.
>"Open her up!"
>A loud air raid siren blared, quieting the distant boats.
>A heavy thud and clank sounded from below.
>The door was opening.
>>
File: Believe.png (479KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Believe.png
479KB, 1280x914px
So I've been gone for about two weeks.
Anyone have that Weeping Angel green saved by chance?
>>
>>28036533
This.

Rock on, writefag.
>>
>>28034966
Yeah dood, I still lurk around and do what I can to get the next damn chapter of The End Can Neigh out, I even have a doodle ready to go for it. I would really like to get two/three long chapters done before I return to SJ, but having free time was a fucking hoax. Instead I've been running out of town for grunt work one week, saying bye to close friends who are leaving the country the next, and free time has been put to band shit among other things. Daily blog rant put aside, I''ll be working on it for now, trying to put it out this week. Sorry in advance to those who follow those tales.

>>28036573
...yuss, what a perfect time to return home.
>>
>>28037024
>going to continue
Fantastic, looking forward to it. Most people I've talked to have said something similar. Sounds like the week's been plenty filled with random stuff for all. Good on you for keeping it going, though. I dare you to type slower than I do. Try it, fgt, it can't be done.

>>28036573
>The inside was dark, no lights placed inside the exit tunnel and none on the outside.
>Seconds ticked by and the door continued to yawn wider and wider.
>It finished opening, the enormous door coming to a stop with a sense of dread.
>All went quiet except for the squawk of seabirds.
>The driver's reflection wheeled this way and that on the corner of your vision.
>"Is it coming out?"
>The entryway glowed softly, quickly becoming a bright light.
>The kaiju appeared, sailing smoothly out through the entryway.
>It seemed as though her body would continue forever, more and more emerging into the daylight like a train leaving a tunnel.
>Her hooves were tucked in close against her body.
>When the last of her emerged, her tail was split sideways and flattened horizontally, mimicking a whale's fluke.
>Her eyes searched back and forth, her lights only a mild tinge across the bottom.
"Orchid! Up here!"
>The shimmering reflections of the waves traveling across her were suddenly replaced with the bright blue of her face spotting the boat.
>The kaiju pushed off against the bottom, though she wasn't not much shorter than the water level itself.
>In an instant, she was there.
>Water sprayed and the boat rocked in the ripples of her surfacing.
>Once you wiped some of the seawater from your face, you were locked in a staring contest with an eye larger than you were.
>The eye fluttered in an audible blink.
>"Hi."
>The pupil contracted and expanded, refocusing as it scanned the rest of the boat.
>The driver shrank back behind the wheel.
>She simply dwarfed the 40-foot vessel.
>You suppressed a shudder and gave a small wave, watching the eye follow your hand.
>>
>>28037265
"Hey, Orchid, can you back u-"
>Newt Geiszler was a little more enthusiastic.
>"Hey, sweetie!"
>The kaiju horse gasped.
>"Hi, dad!"
>Her improvised whale tail loudly slapped the water, raining more water across the stern of the boat.
>"Easy, sweetie. We've got a beach set up just for you. Follow behind us and we'll lead you there. Are you ready?"
>The monsterhorse nodded enthusiastically.
>"Driver, let's go."
>The boat moved ahead, faithful kaiju following behind.
>As you slipped away from the area, escorted by more Coast Guard and flocked by news helicopters, you took one last look at the Shatterdome.
>One of the jaeger bay doors was opening.
>You tapped Dr. Geiszler on the shoulder.
"Newt, I thought you said there weren't any fights this weekend."
>"Oh, the jaeger? They're just going to be nearby to keep everybody calm. Don't sweat it."
>It wasn't long before the beach was in sight.
>A large crowd had gathered just outside the police cordons, cameras flashing and cameras rolling as you touched down on land.
>The kaiju followed slowly, at first swimming, then wading, becoming taller with each step.
>She frequently halted, letting the boat cross the same distance of a single stride.
>Orchid kept looking at the assembled photographers uneasily as she slowly stepped onto the beach, hooves digging massive imprints in the sand.
>You helped Jack haul a couple of coolers onto the sand while the tattooed scientist patted her on the snout.
>"Be good, Orchid."
>"I will."
>Jack stops you when you approach the boat for a third time.
>"Good luck."
"Wait, that's it?"
>Newt hops onto the boat and motions for the driver to pull out without you.
>"See you at lunch time. We'll bring the usual!"
>They left you on the beach.
>Just you.
>A couple coolers.
>A kaiju.
>And a lot of police tape.
>Orchid stood there, looking this way and that.
>"What do we do now?"
"Er..."
>You opened one of the coolers.
>It was filled with chips and a plastic bucket.
>A long day indeed.
>>
File: 1468857417443.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1468857417443.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>28037265
I'm ready for giant monster pone waifu.
>>
>>28037788
Excellent, though if we keep going it's going to fill the entire thread. The beach will have quite a few things happening that will probably be broken into mini chapters each like this one today or have all of it popped into a single pastebin as one whole chapter. Going to prewrite and rewrite it tonight and tomorrow. I have to go gather a bunch of old notes that were hopefully recovered after a computer crash a couple of months ago. We'll be back Monday for more obligatory beach episode of "My Little Kaiju Can't Possibly Be This Cute."
>>
>>28037265
Ouch, sounds unpleasant.
>Being slower than me
Unlikely. There's been various studies and tests from prestigious universities around the world, and all have concluded I'm the slowest writer in history.
Jokes aside, finally! I've been waiting for the moment where that 2500 tons of cute emerges out for the first time and the shenanigans that await in the future. Looking forward to it as well.

>just chips and a bucket
Hope that's a 200 QT cooler...
>>
Emergency page ten bump
>>
File: 0000000.jpg (208KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
0000000.jpg
208KB, 5000x5000px
>>28037972
Can't wait mate.
>>
Bed Bump
>>
>>28037972
>if we keep going it's going to fill the entire thread
I'm actually kinda ok with that
>>
>>28041835
Definitely. A thread filled with qt kaiju pone greens is much better than one filled with bumps, and it's not like we can't make a new one when it fills up.
>>
File: K E K.png (20KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
K E K.png
20KB, 612x612px
>>28041934
Followed immediately by
>>28043023
>>
File: 1465263270497.png (106KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465263270497.png
106KB, 600x600px
>>
>>
>>28045575
Looks like more of a daughteru than a waifu.
>>
File: 943296.gif (1MB, 913x861px) Image search: [Google]
943296.gif
1MB, 913x861px
Was there any explanation about this pone?
>>
>>27960832
fuck you, Lich Anon
>>
>>28047489
True form face design- meh, kinda boring.
>>
File: 1440127083843.gif (316KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440127083843.gif
316KB, 300x300px
>>
Aaaaand we're back. Sorry about the late night, folks.

>>28037781
>It was difficult to ignore the constant flashes of photography.
>Even when the rumors got out about what was happening in the Den you didn’t have to deal with this much.
>Most news outlets were content to harass you by phone for statements to confirm the rumors.
>That is, whenever they weren’t stalking other Shatterdome personnel for juicy stories.
>You paused and glanced from the crowd to the gigantic creature standing next to you.
>You’ve gotten to the point where you are more nervous about journalists than giant monsters.
>You pulled out the bucket, taking note of Orchid’s shadow.
>The monsterhorse was busy sweeping her gaze back and forth along the crowd.
>“There are so many,” she murmured.
>The shadow suddenly shifted its weight backwards.
>You heard her rear hooves compress the sand further just as you snapped your head around.
>One of her forehooves rushed upwards.
>”Hi, humans!” she waved.
>The tightly packed lines of observers collectively blanched.
>The rebuffed kaiju slumped, sitting on her haunches.
>As close as you were, you felt the sand tremble.
>You eyeballed the glowing mark painted across her flank.
>A mystery for later.
“Now Orchid, don’t be sad that they-“
>The kaiju nearly bounced off of your face and onto what was in your hand.
>She lit up in literal fashion.
>”Oh! Is the bucket for carrying chips?”
“I guess? See how the bottom is shaped like a tower? We can use it for sand castles.”
>One eye narrowed in confusion.
>”Sand castles?”
>Evidently another subject she was never introduced to.
“Yeah, you just scoop some sand into the bucket and you can make a sand castle on the beach.”
>”Wait!”
“What?”
>”Can we put chips in it first?”
“For a sand castle?”
>Her voice hushed like she was worried someone would steal the idea.
>”A chip castle.”
>>
File: chips_by_alloyrabbit-d7rp611.jpg (177KB, 668x894px) Image search: [Google]
chips_by_alloyrabbit-d7rp611.jpg
177KB, 668x894px
>>28048656
>You looked from her to the bucket.
>From the bucket to the kaiju horse.
“It doesn’t work like that.”
>”Well, maybe if we put enough in it.”
“No.”
>”Well,” she said, looking towards the coolers, “can I just have a whole bunch at the same time?”
“Fine, just give me a minute dump them in.”
>You busied yourself with tearing open bag after bag from inside the first cooler and in short order had a full “chip castle.”
>You were shoving the third empty “funsize” bag into the cooler when something entered your field of view.
>You looked up just in time to see a grayish mass slam down a short distance away.
>The massive kaiju body thumped to the ground on her stomach, her midsection landing in front of you.
>Orchid turned her head, to look at you.
>The electric blue corner of her eye spilled over across the beach in her immediate shadow.
>It gave the sight an alien tinge.
>The equine sea monster faced forward to look down the beach at one side of the crowd and slid her hooves across the sand.
>After a short time, she tucked them close to her main body and waited.
>You walked the hot sands towards her face, passing by a forehoof smattered with sand particles.
>In the shadow of the kaiju, you couldn’t help but notice people were staring at you.
>The one person crazy enough to hand feed a giant monster.
>Each step became harder to make as you wound around to her face.
>You halted for just a moment.
>The beach had been gouged out by her hooves to push small hills that rose towards her face.
>You’re not sure if she was trying to make it easier for you or just more traumatizing to see her mouth open slowly in the middle of all this sand.
>You could hear the concerned murmurs from the crowd.
>Someone with a thick accent called out to you.
>”Touch nothing but the chips!”
>You could feel a small tremble setting in..
>”He's crazy!”
>You approached the tongue under the watchful blue spotlight.
>>
Only a few tonight due to a surprise morning meeting. Shaping up to be a busy week. Have a nice night, all.

>>28048703
>You hold the bucket out in front of you, just over the end.
>The tongue extends out ever so slightly, eager for the treasure within.
>Everything goes still.
>Orchid holds her breath.
>As does everyone else.
>Your first public feeding.
>You blanch slightly as everything
>You turn the bucket over and unceremoniously dump the contents out.
>Golden flakes fall into a heap and you immediately pull your hands back and take a step backwards down the small beach dune.
>The tongue reels back inside the mouth proper, lit by the blue backlight.
>The jaws slowly and dramatically close.
>A contented breath blows over you from her nostrils; warm, though stale.
>The kaiju hums appreciatively and the tension evaporates like that.
>"Thank you."
"You're welcome. Just..."
>"Hm?"
"Don't talk with your mouth full."
>She opens her mouth again to reply, giving you a hellish view of broken chips.
>"But it's not."
>You shake your head but something snatches your attention.
>Your observers are all talking at once.
>Shouting questions, though they came out indistinct.
>They talked to each other with a dull buzz of chatter.
>You only catch snippets.
>”He actually did it!”
>You wipe your brow and face the crowd, camera flashes and video cameras taking it all in with a fevered pitch.
>The world gets to see first hand.
>The tame kaiju.
>You walk back to the coolers, warily eyeballing the hooves as you get near them, and glance to the crowd.
>You're not exactly sure what they expected to see.
>A murder on live TV?
>You probably don't want to know.
>They were looking for a sensation.
>You reached the coolers by Orchid's midsection and paused.
>You put a hand on the nearest container and flip the lid open.
>Maybe that’s it.
>The tricks you practiced in the den.
>You think you know how to get the crowd on her side.
>They wanted a show, and you're going to give it to them.
>>
>>28048872
>>
>>28048872
I can't wait for the next part!
>>
>>
>>28046449
True. Your sharkpony waifu's daughteru or sisteru perhaps.
>>
Seriously, does someone have the Weeping Angel green saved?
>>
>>28052007
This one?

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/27758894/#q27778578
>>
>>
>>28052255
Fucking yes
Thank you so much, based anon
Forgive my laziness
>>
>>28048872
keep going!
>>
>>28054577
Writefags have lives too. He probably can't be on /mlp/ 24/7.
>>
File: 1459279767513.jpg (240KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459279767513.jpg
240KB, 1200x1000px
>>
File: 1455086492820.jpg (151KB, 879x821px) Image search: [Google]
1455086492820.jpg
151KB, 879x821px
Tiny Orchid.
>>
File: 1454757957571.jpg (572KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454757957571.jpg
572KB, 630x700px
>>
>>28055399
if i see that thing one more time
>>
>>28054577
Unfortunately tomorrow night is going to be late as well. I'll be around for a bit before I have to disappear for tomorrow evening so I'll do the next chunk of posts that afternoon.
However, I'll be available all day from Thursday and throughout the weekend.
>>
>>28057087
>omae wa mou shindeiru
>>
>>28055582
too much nam
>>
Time for this Bump General to go to bed.
>>
File: 965528.png (105KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
965528.png
105KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>28058689
Anon probably has chip dust on his fingers.
>>
>>28060217
Well, that's just like asking for it.
>>
File: 9MqByhV.gif (2MB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
9MqByhV.gif
2MB, 299x300px
>>28055582
>>28058689
>>28060217
>>28061240
>>
>>28061237
>>
>>27969826
don't you dare burst my bubble
>>
>>28061501
Is that a bat?
That's super adorable!
>>
File: feel .gif (17KB, 417x499px) Image search: [Google]
feel .gif
17KB, 417x499px
>>28061501
>you will never have a cute pet bat
>it will never follow you around the house and sit on your shoulders
>it will never make adorable chirping noises in your ear until you scratch its ears
>>
File: 1459235603079.png (25KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459235603079.png
25KB, 550x400px
>>
>>28061501
oh gee
>>
>>28061501
holy shit that's adorable
>>
File: smug.png (60KB, 387x390px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
60KB, 387x390px
whose waifu is this?
>>
File: my little kelpie.jpg (189KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
my little kelpie.jpg
189KB, 1024x1010px
Anyone else like kelpies?
>>
File: raraspider.png (300KB, 810x985px) Image search: [Google]
raraspider.png
300KB, 810x985px
>>27973055
>Spider you say?
>>
>>28066257
>>
File: 349.png (343KB, 2000x2669px) Image search: [Google]
349.png
343KB, 2000x2669px
>>
>>28065646
Do they always have to smell like seaweed?
>>
stranger than glimmer
>>
>>28068398
I wonder what's up with all the Glimmer threads being spammed. Are we being raided by /b/ or something?
>>
>>28069766
10 bump
>>
spoder green when?
>>
>>28069766
maybe
>>
>>28069766
The tide has calmed
Time to collect strange waifus
>>
File: 1464497369180.png (104KB, 499x524px) Image search: [Google]
1464497369180.png
104KB, 499x524px
>>28072203
>>
File: image.png (327KB, 831x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327KB, 831x900px
>>28069766
All but one has now been shitcanned.
I guess moderation does exist after all.
Have a tatzlpony.
>>
File: 1464335250353.png (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464335250353.png
16KB, 600x600px
>>
waiting for green
>>
File: something.png (263KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
something.png
263KB, 1000x1000px
>>28037972
>My Little Kaiju Can't Possibly Be This Cute
>My Little Kaiju
>Kaiju
>Little
>>
File: cold.png (50KB, 464x361px) Image search: [Google]
cold.png
50KB, 464x361px
does anyone still love this waifu besides me
>>
File: boo.png (19KB, 399x407px) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
19KB, 399x407px
>>28075694
She's a cutie.
>>
OH SHIT

IS THAT NEW ORCHID STUFF IN THE THREAD
>>
>>28075836
Yes it is.
>>
Also, there's another short Orchid story in the My Massive Pony thread.

>>28052350
>>
File: 156.png (1MB, 1544x1913px) Image search: [Google]
156.png
1MB, 1544x1913px
>>
beep
>>
File: The Mare With The Stare.png (518KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Mare With The Stare.png
518KB, 1280x960px
>>28075694
Are you kidding? Annabelle's the first strangefu I was exposed to, and I absolutely adored her. She's definitely the initial reason I've become chained to /swt/ more than any other board, and as a result I have no choice to doodle n' write around these parts. I do it for her, senpi.
>>
>>28078194
Are you a writefag? Are you planning on writing any stories about her?
>>
File: 1433373346431.jpg (325KB, 1203x815px) Image search: [Google]
1433373346431.jpg
325KB, 1203x815px
>>28048872
I fucking love Orchid stories. She truly is the cutest Kaiju.
>>
>>28048872
>>The tricks you practiced in the den.
>>You think you know how to get the crowd on her side.
>>They wanted a show, and you're going to give it to them.
EXCITE
>>
>>28079060
Yeah I am when I can but, I don't think I write for the ghost mare in the foreseeable future. I need to focus on Seeking Jubilation and The End Can Neigh, which I'm close to finishing a pretty long update. Maybe I can doodle her or somethin' after.
>>
>>28077598
>>
Woo, sorry folks, it's been kind of crazy lately. Tying up a few loose ends involving a 130 pound dog and a 240 dollar mosaic.
>>28048872
>You made your way around back around the beached form towards the front of the beast.
>When you passed by her neck you heard the
>You entered her field of view, yet the nearby eye didn't make any acknowledgement.
>She was still, posed like a crocodile sunning itself on the sand.
>With the grayish coloration she reminded you more of a beached whale.
>She blew loose sand away with each heavy exhale, focus trained on the crowd.
>All told, was too busy trying to win a staring contest with the cameras to notice the bag in your hand.
>When you neared her face you cleared your throat noisily.
"Hey."
>An ear twitched above you.
>The closest eye rolled sidelong to look at you.
"I have an idea."
>It squints just a little.
>"What?"
>You held the bag aloft and shook it.
>The pupil dilated and shot towards the little rattling object.
"More chips!"
>The look on her face was something else.
>It was like Christmas had come early.
>"Yay!"
>Simultaneously, she turned her head.
>You knew it was a mistake as soon as those
>She was still resting flat on the beach.
>The piles of sand she had gathered around her were shoved towards you.
>The monster turned bulldozer pushed them across the ground, building the little mound larger with each little bit of movement.
>You skittered out of the way before she could bury you.
>The dune comes to a swift stop when she takes notice.
>Above it, the electric blue iris shrinks.
>She sits up, her large face taking up most of your sky.
>"Sorry," she mumbles, looking at the pile of sand.
>You were more looking at the chunks of earth drop back down onto the beach to further add to the pile.
>A rumble courses across the beach as she starts to shift her position.
"Wait, don't move."
>The kaiju's brow wrinkles as it regards you.
"Lie down again."
>"Um... okay."
>>
>>28082396
AWW YISS
>>
>>28082396
>Orchid obediently rests back down on the beach.
>You make a wide arc around to her front.
>Face to face with the monster, she waits for another hint while you look at the rut in the sand by her cheek.
>There is a large flattened track where sheer body weight made her jaw gouge a stretch of the ground.
>All that from a turn of her head.
>She wasn't quite where you wanted her, however.
"Okay, now, a little to the left. Against the sand hill."
>Orchid nestles up against the dune, keeping a curious eye on you.
"Stay right there."
>You can see a burning question in her expression but she can't exactly talk with the sand piled up past mouth height.
>You tuck the bag of chips against your chest.
>You climb the sand dune up against her as a makeshift ramp.
>Just in front of you is the bottom edge of the armored plate that wraps around the top of her snout.
>You put a hand to it.
>Though you don't think she can feel through it, Orchid breathes deep as she realizes your intention.
>She and the cameras track your every move.
>The crowd goes active again, murmuring as you hoist yourself up and scale the nose of the monsterhorse.
>Probably yet another kaiju-related activity no one else alive has done before.
>You will probably end up with your own chapter in the history books if you keep doing this job.
>Hopefully it won't be titled, "That Daring Idiot Who Got Killed By The Last Kaiju."
>It was slow going but the wet plate over her nose didn't exactly grant that much traction.
>Every time you glance to the side you get a face full of cobalt blue.
>You make your climb without squishing the bag of chips too badly.
>Now on top of her nose, you take a moment to compose yourself.
>You stand up, looking this way and that.
>Cameras strobe at you, catching every second.
>You glance down at the ground, following it up along Orchid's face.
>Her cheeks are flushed blue again, the dull glow almost unnoticeable in the sunlight if not for the shadow on one side.
>>
File: push button receive tongue.gif (2MB, 171x315px) Image search: [Google]
push button receive tongue.gif
2MB, 171x315px
>>28082765
>You hold the bag up triumphantly and some of the crowd cheers, though you are already planning the next move.
"Orchid.
>She hums questioningly, lips pursed to keep herself from getting a mouth full of sand.
"Up."
>She goes cross-eyed, staring at you intensely.
>She doesn't even need to say it.
"Yes, I'm sure."
>She blinks audibly once.
>A second time.
>A sigh billows out below you and she slowly begins to move.
>She shifts her position, rising up with a series of booms as she digs her hooves into the sand underneath herself.
>G-forces swiftly try to pull you down, but she moves as gingerly as she can.
>The agonizing slowness gives you plenty of time to watch the ground sink away from you.
>The air rushes by while you try to stay still.
>Your perch jostles a little as she stands.
>It seems to take an eternity, giving you an ever larger aerial view.
>You try to focus on something else other than your increasing sense of vertigo.
>Now that you look at it, the plate stopped before the end of her nose.
>It was always there but not something that you looked at too closely.
>As everything comes to a stop and then gasps and crowded voices become distant, you fix your gaze on that uncovered tip of her snout.
>You look behind yourself to the massive wall of blue blinking at you.
>A monstrous eyebrow raises questioningly.
>All the permission you need, you suppose.
>You can trust her.
>Probably.
>You shuffle forwards towards the end of her nose, trying to focus on the armor plate rather than the blistering white sand a forever distance below you on the peripherals.
>You hesitantly tap a foot down on the vacant spot.
>A squeak comes from below you and her muzzle twitches under your feet.
>You ride out the motions easily enough.
>Past the nostrils, her tongue sticks out.
>Convenient.
>You open the bag in your hands with a loud pop.
>Your platform flinches, eyes shutting tight and muscles tightening underneath you.
>>
>>28082396
>>When you passed by her neck you heard the
You heard the what!?
>>
>>28082396
>>You knew it was a mistake as soon as those
AS SOON AS THOSE WHAT!?!
>>
>>28083165
That's adorable.
>>
>>28083224
>>28083232
Oh shit. I'll fix those once I get to the pastebin.

>>28083165
>You lean forward ever so slightly, bag of chips at the ready.
>A look past your arm let's you see the full extent of the crowd.
>It is deep.
>It is wide.
>You do not know how many people there are.
>You are not sure you want to know.
>You can spot a few police keeping people from getting through the yellow tape here and there.
>There are a lot of them, and as your realization of just how high up you are starts to strike, they are far away.
>You can feel yourself teeter unsteadily.
>Blue creeps over the armored plate like a rising curtain as Orchid reopens her eyes.
>And yet you cannot look away.
>You have never been scrutinized by so many people at one time.
>How many cameras were in that crowd?
>The tip of the tongue twitches uncertainly, breaking you from your trance.
>It retracts back in and the jaw works below you.
>"Um... are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."
>You can do this, though she doesn't sound so convinced.
>"I'll just put you back down and-"
>You lift your foot and stomp back down on the tip of her snout.
>The kaiju makes a little noise of surprise and the tongue shoots back out again.
>You reach just a little further, trying to make sure that the snack lands squarely where it needs to.
>With a hasty shake more akin to desperation, the chip flakes fall onto the awaiting tongue in a heap.
>They disappear into the mouth and you are left trying to keep yourself steady as she swishes the food around.
>Orchid gives an appreciative "Mmm" and the moment ends with a swallow.
>You raise the empty bag skywards in dramatic fashion.
"Done!"
>Honestly you said it more for yourself than anything else but the crowd seems to think it's all part of the act.
>For a moment you feel awesome as you hear the exclamations of the viewers.
>Then you look down again and freeze up.
>You need to get back to terra firma.
"Okay, Orchid, time to go back down."
>Silence.
"Orchid?"
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 1314x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1314x918px
>>
>>28083790
ORCHID NO WAIT

WHAT ARE YOU DOING
he should totally try surfing her
>>
File: 1415622863545.jpg (1MB, 2750x2420px) Image search: [Google]
1415622863545.jpg
1MB, 2750x2420px
>>28084564
kek
cute
>>
>>28083790
>You turn around, glancing from one eye to the other.
>They look a little dilated.
>When your hand at her they seem to only grow wider.
>You tap her nose on the side a couple of times and she snaps to with a snort.
"Can you put me down?"
>"Oh, yeah. Sure."
>Slowly, she sinks back down, eyes trained on you to make sure you aren't being thrown off.
>A short time later, you hop off to the excited flash of cameras and go rooting through the second cooler, trying to ignore the bevy of questions coming from across the police line.
>You're really not sure you want to get caught in some kind of press frenzy just yet.
>You have all weekend to deal with that.
>For now, getting Orchid acclimated to the attention might be better.
>You called her over towards the beach face and spread your arms out wide.
"Hey, Orchid, come here!"
>The kaiju slowly closed the distance, watching her step.
>"Yes?"
"You know what I see, Orchid?"
>She looked to where you were gesturing, a desolate, wet piece of sand, and then further out.
>"Boats?"
"No, I mean this part of beach."
>She cocked her head quizzically.
>"Um..."
"The perfect place for a sand castle."
>She squinted at the ground, trying to discern what magical properties it might hold.
"Not too wet, not too dry."
>You hold the bucket up.
>Finally, you were able to teach her the joys of childish beach activities.
>After she insisted on one more "chip castle."
>She was still sorry to see the perfectly nice bucket get filled with sand instead of snacks.
>It was worth it seeing her amazement when you first demonstrated your expertise.
>"How do you know-"
>You scooped the bucket into the sand, filling it up.
"Sit down and I'll show you."
>In one smooth motion you planted the bucket upside down and then lifted it to reveal a perfect and elegant sand castle, courtesy of the bucket's mold.
>Then Orchid sat down.
>You jumped, despite yourself, but no harm done.
>Your creation was not so lucky.
>>
File: 1463158032223.jpg (50KB, 349x337px) Image search: [Google]
1463158032223.jpg
50KB, 349x337px
>>27967643
>le terrible
>>
>>28084635
>The castle crumbled and collapsed slumping to the side into a heap.
>"Oops."
>In the time it took her to apologize, you had two more done.
>"I am so s-"
>The newly risen kingdom was bathed in blue as she leaned closer.
>"Wow."
"Want me to make you one?"
>"Yes, please."
>You got up, wiping a bit of loose sand from your pants, and made one more that was a little closer to her.
>She lay on her stomach, examining the structure while you got to work on your own.
>It looked more like she was a dragon sizing up a target.
>Your work was interrupted as you molded a wall.
>"Hey, think I can make one?"
"Yeah, go ahead."
>You briefly looked up to see a hoof scraping out a large chunk of sand, leaving a huge hole in the beach the size of a sinkhole.
>It scooped it out like a steam shovel, dumping the earth in a large pile a short ways away,
>You ignored her stomping around to continue building your sand kingdom.
>What a glorious design it was.
>Simple, sturdy, and with thick walls to take a beating and defend itself from the waves.
"Are you done, yet?"
>"Almost," she said amidst a rhythmic thumping.
"Well you better hurry!"
>"Why?"
"There's an evil castle!"
>"Huh, where?"
>You pointed to Orchid's old sand castle, now abandoned.
"Right there! It'll destroy your walls and invade!"
>"I think I'm okay."
"But there's sand wars, you have to..."
>You saw the kaiju's castle.
>It was at least ten times the size of yours.
>You gazed up to a set of walls six feet high on all sides, leading to a ten-foot tall tower that overlooked the beach.
>She pushed the tip of a hoof into one side of the wall to make an opening and carefully set about trying to smooth it over.
"Sand wars!"
>You tossed a blob of sand, smashing apart a tiny corner of the mighty fortress.
>She looked at it, then to you.
>You pointed at her old castle.
"Told you they were evil."
>”Sand wars!”
>A hoof came crashing down, pressing hard enough to make a distinct crater.
>>
boop
>>
>>28084941
and, sand war over
>>
>>28082396
There seems to be a lot of words missing in this.
>>
>>28084941
More when?
>>
>>28086534
When the writefag gets back
>>
>>28085490
>>
>>28086923
no
writefag is kill
>>
>>28087605
How can writefag be kill

If I am writefag
>>
>>28087629
Disclaimer: I'm not actually writefag.
>>
File: w9ZuQmq.jpg (181KB, 866x572px) Image search: [Google]
w9ZuQmq.jpg
181KB, 866x572px
are there any blanket ponies, pic kinda related
>>
File: T-shirt pony.png (274KB, 1024x1067px) Image search: [Google]
T-shirt pony.png
274KB, 1024x1067px
>>28090055
There's a T-shirt pony, by Badumsquish (who else?). I dunno, make the suggestion to him and see what happens.
>>
File: ng ngjngf b hefhh bht.png (2MB, 3300x5067px) Image search: [Google]
ng ngjngf b hefhh bht.png
2MB, 3300x5067px
How about a cyber moth pony drone thing.
>>
>>28078194
>>28075694
Annabelle is a very lazy horse. All she does is lay around her cabin in Hoofstadtt with her dusty old diary and can't even keep track of her daughter half the time. And her daughter is dead too, so that's even more embarrassing.

It's been almost four years and I'm still angry at fimfiction for refusing to host a Haunting in Hoofstadt, I had so many big plans for that character...
>>
>>28090840
>refusing to host a Haunting in Hoofstadt
What? Why would they refuse to host anything?
>>
File: sleep spindle template.png (241KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sleep spindle template.png
241KB, 2048x1536px
>>28090944
Not 'true enough to FiM' despite the town being described in relation to the Crystal Empire in pretty thick detail in the very first paragraph, the town itself being full of ponies, etc etc. Now, if that was the only story I tried to host there, then fine, fair enough it IS a stretch.

BUT they let me host Portraits of Perversions there which deviated even FURTHER from FiM than the show itself. I appealed to the mods twice and they basically said if I don't shoehorn Twilight Sparkle or something into a ghost story that relies entirely on there NOT being more than one human and one or two ghosts in it to maintain atmosphere, that they won't host it.

To further accentuate the bullshit, they let me host my trypophobia pony story there, Contagious, for over two chapters. Annabelle was just never meant for bright lights and stardom it seems.
>>
>>28091025
That's weird. Maybe whoever reviewed it was just an asshole. I never had the impression they were particularly choosy about what gets in there, considering the quality of some of the stuff I've seen.

But still, don't post anything there. It's a den of autism. Post here instead, and stick it in a pastebin for future reference.
>>
>>28090055
https://derpibooru.org/tags/sleeping+bag+pony
https://derpibooru.org/tags/blanket+pony
https://derpibooru.org/1166720
>>
>>28091234
Sleeping bag pony is a cutie.
>>
rip
>>
>>28087629
Anyone can be a writefag, anon. You know it can't be that hard because I'm doing it.

>>28084941
>It was more like swatting a bug on a wall.
>Your back hits the sand while a puff of air chills your skin and blasts you with loose particles.
>The broken castle, along with a chunk of the beach, splats over in a hail of sand grains.
>Jarred, you lay on your back for a moment.
>The packed earth did not absorb the sound as well as you would hope.
>You hear a distant outcry that you're a little too distracted to acknowledge.
>Your eyes sting and through your rapid blinking you get glimpses of the hoof rising back up, chunks of the beach falling off.
>You manage to shake a lot of it loose and wipe most of your face when thumps echo through the ground.
>Orchid leans into view, shifting the lighting as she looks you up and down.
>Her antennae are focused squarely on you, the little petals opened wide.
>Lit stands of her mane drape down, tangles and snares creating an alien, starry sky.
>The jaws open wider.
>You knew it!
>Destroying something has switched on some forgotten piece of her kaiju heritage.
>She has succumbed to her monster instincts and now wants to finish off her stunned prey.
>What comes out is not a roar but a cry.
>"I'm so sorry! Please be okay!"
>So much for that.
>You feebly raise a hand.
"Orchid."
>The monsterhorse stares, bleary-eyed.
>"Y-yes?"
"I... I..."
>You sneezed. clearing your nose just a little.
"I need water."
>The aquatic creature glances towards the ocean.
>She better not be thinking of trying to toss you into the sea.
"No, no, get the cooler."
>You blow raspberries, trying to get the sand out of your mouth.
>Orchid poorly suppresses a grin.
>"Got it," she says and sets off.
>You were left trying to clear your nose of unwelcome sand.
>Within a few seconds she has pushed one of the coolers towards you with a hoof.
>You squint at it, trying not to rub the sand into your eye.
>>
>>28092275
>You reach into the container and manage to retrieve a bottle of water.
>You begin to wash your eye out while Orchid trundles off.
>"Do you need the other one, too?" she asks.
>Your vision starts to clear up and you blink away the lingering sensation.
"No, no, I think I'm good."
>You turn your head around to the side to find the monsterhorse in question
>She is facing away from you, a lifted and ready hoof planting back down onto the beach.
>You continue to blink, noticing something about her back end.
>Something off color with the rest of her.
"Orchid. Hey!"
>She swivels an ear your direction.
"There's something stuck in your tail."
>The monsterhorse gasps and whirls around, craning her neck to see.
>The massive, sweeping tail swishes from side to side, while she searches its hairs.
>After the third swish, a small bundle of hairs stop moving, hanging mid-swing at the furthest part of the arc.
>Her eyes scan along to the little silvery thing glinting in the light.
>The tail untangles itself, freeing the captive, which drops down.
>The beach quakes with her tread as she turns around fully to examine it.
>As soon as she set her electric blue sights on it, she gasped.
>You catch up to the kaiju, looking down at the mystery object.
"It's a fish alright."
>"Oh no, poor little fishy!"
"Must have gotten tangled in your tail earlier."
>The kaiju, on the other hand, looks frightened.
>"Do we throw it back?"
"Looks dead to me."
>"What do we do?!"
>You shrug.
"You could just, you know, eat it?"
>Her look of horror was your only answer.
"You eat fish all the time."
>"I only eat scientifically appointed meals."
"And chips."
>She blinks as if this never occurred to her.
"It's a fish, you'll be fine, just wash it off first and get that sand off of it."
>"I... I guess."
>Fiberoptic strands lower down from the lengthy tail, gently wrapping around the fish.
>She steps out into the ocean, wading with ease.
>>
>>28092592
hhnggg
thats how you know she would never be able to hurt a fly
>>
>>28090341
Speaking of T-shirts, I wonder what happened to BadGrammarFag.
>>
>>28092592
Orchid is a real sweetheart. I wonder if Anon will ever get to have sex with her.
>>
>>28092592
>The lapping waves don't even cover the tops of her hooves before she stops.
>The tail dunks the fish in the water, waits for a second, and then brings it up in front of her face.
>She sniffs at it cautiously as if giving it one last chance to reanimate.
>Nothing forthcoming, she narrows her eyes.
>The strands lurch into her mouth and whip back out a second later with an empty grasp.
>She swallows and goes silent, thinking for a moment.
>Orchid must be taking this harder than you thought.
>You approach the shoreline yourself.
"Sweetie, it was just a little fish."
>The towering monsterhorse looked more than a little sad as she rotates in place to face you.
>"I'm not supposed to kill anything."
"Let's uh, let's go swimming."
>The kaiju is silent as she continues to contemplate fish-based morality.
>You retreat to the cooler and return with another bag.
"So, swimming, huh?"
>No response.
"And look, I have chips, too~"
>You noisily crinkle the bag and the kaiju straightens up after her ear flicks your direction.
>She smiles from the water.
>"O-okay. Swimming, and chips, yeah."
>Orchid takes a couple of steps back, sinking lower into the waves with every lengthy stride.
>She's going to need to get a lot deeper than that if she wants to actually swim.
>You approach the kaiju while she waits, long legs reaching down under the surface like an oil derrick.
>The buoys that mark the patrolled cordon is pretty far away.
>It isn't long before you run out of bottom, treading water while the sea barely even reaches past her hooves.
>The normally clear water becomes cloudy from her tread, churning the underwater sand.
>The water reaches past her fetlock now when your massive escort stops and sits back on her haunches.
>Orchid remains there, content to keep an eye on you.
>You swim up to her, watching her pupils dilate more and more until they seem to take up most of her eye.
>She lifts a hoof to move her leg out of the way and you only swim closer.
>>
>>28092853
With how big and clumsy she is she'd likely kill him.

And no, not worth it. She'd be sad for the rest of her life.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 390x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 390x467px
>>28092275
Just 'cause I can writefag doesn't mean I should. I'm terrible at storytelling so I should leave it to the professionals like you.
>>
>>28092275
>You know it can't be that hard because I'm doing it.
And what if I barely speak english properly?
>>
>>28092853
I wonder if you have any appreciation of relative scale.
In the original green, Orchid gave Anon a little kiss, and the poor sod was terrified.
>>
File: 1415596125943.jpg (282KB, 1197x655px) Image search: [Google]
1415596125943.jpg
282KB, 1197x655px
>>28093624
Yeah.

>>28092853
This is how big we're talking, anon.
>>
>>28093690
That is incredibly intimidating
Even if she were giving a friendly smile it'd be terrifying
>>
>>28021861
All fun and games until someone mercilessly guts him for cash. I wonder what installing a card skimmer would be like.
>>
>>28082396
Is there a pastebin?
>>
>>28093624
>>28093690
You're just lacking imagination.
Human ingenuity has solved bigger problems than this
>this is one small thrust for man
>>
>>28093872
Her vagina contracting would be enough to kill you. You wouldn't even be able to stick it in, your arm wouldn't even be enough.

Some things just aren't possible, anon.
>>
>>28093624
What it's like to be smooched by a kaiju pony: http://pastebin.com/qXWd4MuU
>>
File: 5NY460o.png (69KB, 216x203px) Image search: [Google]
5NY460o.png
69KB, 216x203px
So how strange are we talking here?

Would a chryssalid poner count?
>>
>>28093690
I don't care how intimidating you guys think she is, I'd still go for it. She's just too damn cuddly not too.
>>
>>28094240
Orchid is for loves and cuddles.

And chips.
>>
>>28093984
I've read this before, but it's still just as adorable as the last time.
>>
Came back im hope for some orchid

Had plenty

Good
>>
>>28094600
Same here my nigga.
>>
>>28093089
Orchid is too good and pure for this world
I still want anon to steal a Jager so he can give her a proper hug
>>
>>
>>28093089
These stories remind me of when mmp was good, I wish the Jade idea had gotten some development before it all went to hell
>>
>>28094658
Holy shit, I didn't realize how much I wanted this until now.

A shame it's pretty much impossible.
>>
File: 1416090966301.png (659KB, 861x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416090966301.png
659KB, 861x1000px
Have this bump and pic before I go to bed.
>>
>>28093158
>With how big and clumsy she is she'd likely kill him.
The danger is part of the appeal.

>>28093624
>In the original green, Orchid gave Anon a little kiss, and the poor sod was terrified.
I know, but that was back when he still thought she might eat him.

>>28093690
>This is how big we're talking, anon.
I know. That just makes it even hotter.
>>
File: fine.png (50KB, 286x259px) Image search: [Google]
fine.png
50KB, 286x259px
>>28075786
That she is.
>>28078194
Good then, we need more waifu. Can't wait to see more content.
>>28090840
I've been noticed? Annabelle is definitely the only strangefu for me, you should post her story here instead. I've got all day.
>>
>>28093868
http://pastebin.com/u/hexus

There are 5 main story parts there. The current one hasn't been added yet, but as far as I can tell it's pretty much a direct continuation.
>>
>>28093952
That just means he couldn't safely go inside her vagina without some sort of protective suit. He could still have her lie down on her back and climb onto her clit and rub himself against it.
>>
>>28092853
>>28093158
>>28096757
>>28096850
I find myself feeling bizarrely conflicted by all this discussion.
On the one hand this is all totally within the realm of some of my giantess fetishes
On the other Orchid just seems too sweet innocent and childlike.
>>
>>28096891
>On the other Orchid just seems too sweet innocent and childlike.
That makes sense, since she's spent most of her life in her dome with little or no exposure to the outside world. She's physically an adult, but in terms of life experience she's still on the level of a child.

Anon really needs to take her to see some movies.
Maybe they could rent a drive-in cinema.
>>
DON'T WORRY, I'LL BUMP YOU
>>
Ten bump
>>
>>28096757
>>28096850
No.
>>
File: Icarus Annabelle snuggle.png (576KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus Annabelle snuggle.png
576KB, 1000x1000px
>>28096761
While unlisted and frankly kind of shit because it's writing from three years ago and I was in a weird spot back then, you can read the first chapter on fimfiction with a direct link here:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/214187/1/a-haunting-in-hoofstatt/in-which-a-vacation-is-in-order

I'd use a pastebin, but I write for four different fandoms at the moment and some hate the others and I'd rather keep the focus on the content I make in different threads rather than invoke shitposting over writing for the 'wrong fanbase' and whatnot.
>>
I want to kiss Orchid on her big Kaiju nose.
>>
>>28097775
>I write for four different fandoms at the moment and some hate the others and I'd rather keep the focus on the content I make in different threads rather than invoke shitposting over writing for the 'wrong fanbase' and whatnot.
So just use different pastebins for each fandom. Problem solved.
>>
i cant believe everyone is dead
>>
File: 1468199158970.png (1MB, 1380x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1468199158970.png
1MB, 1380x1743px
>>
File: Thats Convenient.png (48KB, 774x602px) Image search: [Google]
Thats Convenient.png
48KB, 774x602px
>>28100821
Always nice to have a visit from the La Resistance.
>>
>>28101002
That's pretty clever.
>>
File: 1454905256624.png (2MB, 3917x4774px) Image search: [Google]
1454905256624.png
2MB, 3917x4774px
>>28092795
Speaking again of living clothes, what happened with the symbiote story?
>>
>>28102505
thing can watch herself give you a blowjob
>>
>>28102505

This is how she lets you know that she wants a kiss.
You are Amber's faithful Anon, and you are a nervous wreck.
>>
File: Celestia_is_an_orca.png (1MB, 895x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_an_orca.png
1MB, 895x1200px
Just how strange or monstrous does a waifu have to be for this thread?
>>
File: 110145.png (339KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
110145.png
339KB, 3300x2550px
>>28103052
Just anything that's unorthodox really.
>>
File: 1459207421469.jpg (2MB, 3507x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1459207421469.jpg
2MB, 3507x2550px
>>28103106
>>
File: 1430158846952.png (4MB, 2563x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1430158846952.png
4MB, 2563x2496px
>>28103770
She'd probably be a pretty fun waifu. I mean, as long as she doesn't have any murderous tendencies. Or at least doesn't act on them.
>>
bumpy
>>
>>28103052
Not all that strange. It started with a diamond dog IIRC. Just not a normal pony.
>>
>>28102323
I don't know. BadGrammarFag posted some updates a month or so ago.
>>
>>28105202
oddly, I'm also in a strange waifu thread in /trash/ but the waifus there are mostly much stranger.
>>
>>28105216
There's a strange waifu thread in /trash/?
>>
>>28105216
>>28105269
It any good? Worth a visit?
>>
>>28105269
>>28105335
oops. Sorry. It was a thinkographical error. It's in /d/, not /trash/.

>>>/d/6967776

And it's pretty dead. Poni-shaped strange waifus would probably be good for a ban, because they'd be excessively furry.
>>
>>28105350
>Poni-shaped strange waifus would probably be good for a ban
Probably. What do they have there? Just generic anime monstergirls and tentacle monsters?
>>
ded
>>
File: 1461583374373.png (20KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461583374373.png
20KB, 900x900px
>>
File: BRAAAAIIIINNNNSSSS.png (443KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
BRAAAAIIIINNNNSSSS.png
443KB, 600x780px
>>28106546
>>
Welp, I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.
>>
>>28108189
Rule 34P of the Internet: if it exists, there are ponies of it. No exceptions.
>>
>>28107431
Do you think she could wrap herself around you like a suit and carry you around inside her safely?
>>
>>28108700
OO, like Finn and the Jakesuit! That would be totally rad!

Thingpone envelops you like a protective cocoon. She absorbs the damage from physical attacks, repairing herself rapidly. At the same time, she acts like biobooster armor, greatly magnifying your strength, speed, and stamina.

CAUTION: Not effective against flame attacks.
>>
>>28108700
From an early Thing thread:
>Go to sleep cuddling with thingfu A term which I just realized sounds like some sort of hilarious martial art
>As thingfu relaxes she loses consistency enveloping you in her spreading mass
>Thingfu wakes up first realizes she no longer looks pony like and quickly reforms
>Que awkward conversation when you wake up embedded in thingfu’s pony torso
>>
File: Celestia_is_a_shoggoth.jpg (57KB, 641x855px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_a_shoggoth.jpg
57KB, 641x855px
>>28109275
Thingpone sounds like a friendly shoggoth.

Molestia is a VERY friendly shoggoth.
>>
>>
>>28109854
>>>vore
>>
>>28109854

Being digested is not my fetish.
>>
File: pony_oc_nojoke_by_lolip-d4ag3si.jpg (105KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
pony_oc_nojoke_by_lolip-d4ag3si.jpg
105KB, 900x695px
>>
>>28112356
ow the edge
>>
>>28112356
It's a bit early for decorating your Christmas tree, isn't it?
>>
>>28114641
>>
Okay, seriously. Time to let this Bump General go to its grave. The dead horse has been thoroughly beaten now.
>>
>>28115703
Never.
>>
>>28115703
Dead horse waifu when?
>>
>>28116488
When Lich Anon comes back.
>>
NEVAR ENOUGH

moar strange waifus pl0x
>>
File: too hot for you..png (437KB, 776x972px) Image search: [Google]
too hot for you..png
437KB, 776x972px
>>28116708
>>
File: 1459556100448.jpg (11KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1459556100448.jpg
11KB, 453x604px
>>28103770
>>
i cant believe orchid is fucking dead
>>
>>28117675
She's not. He posted an update only a few days ago. He'll be back I'm sure.
>>
>>28117720
rip
>>
File: 1467843012839.gif (260KB, 321x409px) Image search: [Google]
1467843012839.gif
260KB, 321x409px
>>28115703
>what is flutterrape
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 316x1381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 316x1381px
>you will never play with Orchid
>you will never feed her chips
>you will never get over your initial fear and befriending her
>you will never have hour-long discussions about anything and everything, teaching her about the world
>you will never be her best friend
>she will never long for you to come talking to her when you're not at work
>you will never get a big, wet, sloppy kiss for always being there for her
>she will never blush furiously and dive into the water when you kiss her back
>you will never swim out to a secluded beach together
>you will never cuddle on the tip of her nose in the sunset while listening to Perfect Life
>you will never feel like everything is alright in the world, while she snoozes off beneath you

It's not fair lads. I just wanna cuddle with a giant pony kaiju
>>
>>28119114
Dammit anon I did not need more feels.
>>
rest in pepsi orchid
>>
>>28115640
>>
kiss orchard
>>
>>28118801

Cancer. It was an outgrowth of the Rainbro stories, and since the beta sucks that infest this board get their rocks off being dominated by miniature marshmallow equines, it has long outlived its fresh-by date. That, and the AiE General, need to be shitcanned.
>>
File: IMG_1606.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.png
165KB, 303x311px
>>28107727
>Brains.png
>She's a ghost
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 800x530px
Orchid writefag is kill
>>
>>28123795
rip
>>
>>28123543
She doesn't look like a ghost.
>>
>>28123829
We're both hlaf-right
>a jiāngshī, a type of Chinese zombie (with powers that more closely resemble a ghost)
>>
New Thingpone chap if any of you are still interested:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/258844/blossomthing
>>
It was fun while it lasted.
>>
Is there like, a pastebin with all the Orchid stories in it? Or are there different ones for every different author?
>>
>>28125480
>tfw the weeping angel green was never finished
Why live
>>
>>28112356
You know what bugs me the most about this picture? The fact that somehow a pegasus got hung. How does that even work? They would just fly and not get choked.
>>
>>28125988
Dubs compel me to respond: maybe it was suicide.
>>
>>28126080
I don't think it's physically possible to stop your body from saving you in that situation. Sort of like how it's impossible to drown yourself in a bathtub.
>>
>>28125742
Orchid stories

http://pastebin.com/u/Hexus
>>
one bump closer to a full thread
>>
goodbye orchid thread
>>
>>28116488
When Mourning Glory comes back.
>>
>>28128204
I remember her. Was that story ever finished?
>>
>>28128204
who?
>>
>>28129094
A lich pony. There was a story a few years ago. I can't remember if it was ever finished.
>>
More giant monsterhorse when?
>>
>Be Anon, chilling at Twilight's place with Mave
>Friends with her on the terms that if she ever goes down your throat you'll drink bleach
>Looking around at some old ass books when you find a floppy disk
>Such an out of place object
>You grab it and examine it
>It is a pale beige with some scribbly marker writing on it
>"What does it say?"
"I don't know."
>You flip it over and it has a crude drawing of a penis on it next to 1.44 Mb
>Mave walks down your arm to look at it
>She gently touches the alien object
>It begins to emit a high-pitched 'REEEE'
>Wake up feeling like garbage on the floor of Twilight's library
>Look around
>Shit is YUGE
>And there's some naked bitch on the floor
>And... You have little hooves now instead of hands
>Fuck
>Just then you can hear a voice
>"FUCK YOU YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!"
>>
>>28129956
who the fuck is mave
>>
File: image.png (487KB, 1280x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487KB, 1280x812px
>>28129975
Fortunately for you, I just happen to have a spoon handy.
>>
>>28130001
>tfw none of the Alp-Luachra stories were finished
>>
>>
>>28132743
My Enormous Sphinx?
>>
File: IMG_6068.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6068.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>28094682
I feel the same way, anon. It's unfortunate how it went.

>>28119114
Aw, anon.

>>28123795
Just in a bit of a bind lately.

>>28124968
Remember reading this such a long time ago. I'll have to catch up.

>>28093089
>The limb halts uncertainly on your approach, just peeking through the surface of the water
>You've approached her in the water before.
>And yet still she seems more than a little hesitant after the first time.
>Couldn't be the obnoxious slap of the bag of chips every time you try to swim with it in your offhand.
>The little bag is more difficult to work with than it looks.
>She seems caught between laughing at you or pitying you.
>You only speed up under her confused expression.
>You continue your awkward swim strokes.
>Each reach of your arm floats you over the murky water, clouded with dust.
>Please no sharks.
>When you get within a short enough distance, she hums thoughtfully and her partially lifted hoof moves again.
>It pivots around, facing its bottom to the sky.
>It rises just a little more with slow, cautious movement.
>"Um... need a seat?"
>You touch the edge of her partially submerged hoof and hoist yourself onto the proffered ledge.
>Spinning around, you plop down.
>Orchid inhales and holds her breath, staring at you sitting on her hoof.
"Thanks for waiting up."
>"N-no problem."
>The rim of the hoof is like sitting on a concrete dock.
>It feels solid.
>Extremely solid.
>Pieces of sand have ingrained themselves into the cracks of her hard hoof.
>You're almost disappointed to not see any sea life stuck to her.
>What water you drip drains towards the center into the pond that has formed over the core of the hoof.
>The gap there is a few feet deep itself.
>Now that you look around, it is a strange angle.
>Inside the Den enclosure the water is still deeper than this
>She is towering overhead, craning her neck to look this far down.
>The kaiju keeps herself distant, not daring to move closer and examine you.
>>
>>28134391
HE LIVES
>>
>>28134391
>>You're almost disappointed to not see any sea life stuck to her.
Coral growing on Orchid when?
>>
>>28134442
Barnacles, oysters, seaweed, maybe a starfish or a remora...
>>
>>28134463
>orchid rises from the deep depths
>surfaces next to the handler boat
>she's wearing a giant squid on her head like a hat
>>
>>28134391
>She looks away to the crowd of ships in the distance.
>Looks like the patrols are keep everyone out like they should though a few boats are sitting by the buoys.
>The stretch of restricted water is far larger than how much beach property you were given.
>This is a rare opportunity for her to be out like this.
>You wonder how deep it gets.
>You lean down to the water just below your dangling feet.
>Your companion shifts her head a little to the side, trying to see what you were looking at.
>You can almost hear her trying to bend over.
>The sand is still clouding the water, making it seem as though Orchid just disappears below the surface.
>Probably not deep enough for her to submerge all the way.
>What to do?
>Your view meanders around.
>Orchid remains quiet, watching the boats in the distance.
>It's kind of peaceful.
>The waves washing against the kaiju.
>The bag in your hand, just sitting there and enjoying the day.
>You suddenly sit up.
"I know!"
>She jolts, a shockwave of muscle movement rippling to the hoof.
>You rock backwards before you can catch yourself.
>You pitch over and into the ocean.
>Your feet touch the ground to a second quake that shakes the aquatic world.
>The water rolls back and forth around you.
>You right yourself, finding the bottom shallower than it should be.
>You surface just as quickly take stock of where you are.
>In fact, all you had to do was stand up.
>You see down, at first.
>This is not the ocean.
>The water isn't cloudy, allowing you to see straight through to the strange, gray ground.
>It is pliable beneath your feet.
>Your view travels upwards to a steely looking ledge.
>You're in the pool of water that lingers in her hoof.
>Orchid has that mystified look across her face again.
>A dull, blue coloration flushes across her cheeks.
>>
>>28135050
"Oh."
>Better than the ocean, you guess.
>You check around yourself again.
>It's a little odd looking now that you actually have daylight to study it.
>You are pretty sure horse hooves are not usually this smooth.
>The flesh underneath feels warm to your feet.
>The back is solid and tall enough for you to sit back against.
>All in all, the little space reminds you of one of those little hot tubs that are just above a swimming pool.
>Sure you've touched it before, but standing in it is a little new.
>Above you, Orchid's lips are pursed tight.
>Maybe you could milk this for a short while.
>You need to kill time while you think of what to do next.
>Not to mention a little rest from swimming this far out might be nice.
"Mind if I stay here for a minute?"
>"Uh, um, I-"
>You sit down and put your back up against the inside of the hoof's wall.
>It's just as hard as the outer edge.
>The rear of the wall meets up with a structure that protrudes a little ways into the center dip of the sole.
>You are more on the side with a perfect view of the monstrous creature your seat belongs to.
>You finish it off with a relaxed sigh.
"This is nice."
>Orchid's jaw is partially open in disbelief.
>In all likelihood, no one's ever done this either.
>This weekend will certainly have more than a few firsts.
>You idly run a hand along to the squishy sole, running a hand along it.
>The kaiju horse swallows nervously, but finally manages to speak.
>Her voice is a hushed, wistful whisper.
>At least as hushed as a giant monster can be.
>"Um, about that fish, earlier."
"What about it?"
>"Why was it better than the ones from the Den?"
"Fresher, I guess."
>You stand up.
>"I liked it."
"Ooookay."
>Need a little more space.
>If you just doomed yourself by showing her that she can hunt for food...
"Was it better than chips?"
>"No."
>You raise the bag up and wave it at her.
"Then here, take it away.

Be back tomorrow for more awkward adventures of suicidal anon and the nervous kaiju
>>
>>28135534
I don't know what it is, but something big enough to simply step on him and flatten skyscrapers being so nervous and hesitant is both hilarious and adorable.
>>
>>28135534
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>28135534
Orchid storytime always brings me this warm fuzzy feeling.
I agree with
>>28135719 it's a bit like watching a child who just had a butterfly land on their nose.
>>
>>28136249
Orchid is a cutie.
>>
File: 1458800752408.png (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458800752408.png
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1431468400121.png (979KB, 1512x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1431468400121.png
979KB, 1512x1950px
>>28138161

The cutest.
>>
File: 1089750.png (350KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1089750.png
350KB, 1024x768px
>>28138186
>>
>>
Who's your favorite strange waifu?
>>
>>28138998
>Assimilated the cook
Poor Nauls.
>>
>>28141932
She can assimilate my cock any day.
>>
>>28141941
>she assimilates your cock and uses it on you
>when she gives it back, its a few inches longer and prehensile
>>
>>28142489
/r/
A Mashed Potato Pone.
I fucking love Mashed Potatoes.
>>
File: 1462285562625.png (951KB, 1176x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462285562625.png
951KB, 1176x1000px
>>28140833
Sphinxpony is starting to grow on me.
>>
File: Mashed Potatoes.gif (210KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mashed Potatoes.gif
210KB, 500x400px
>>28143323
>>
>>28143712
Could of been a better pony than worst.
Also that looks nothing like mashed potatoes.
>>
>>28143323
>I fucking love Mashed Potatoes
not
>I love fucking Mashed Potatoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0B6kvFy-k
>>
>>28140833
Would cuddle and pet and read bedtime stories to.
>>
>>28141909
Prima.

>tfw she will never be your clothes
>>
>>28145570
damit anon i did not come here for feels
>>
>>28141909
Pearl the Weeping Angel
RIP in spaghetti
Never forgetti
>>
File: 1188858.png (841KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1188858.png
841KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>28143351
oh really
>>
Remember, you can't spell "waifu" without W A I F.
>>
File: sweats.jpg (212KB, 789x768px) Image search: [Google]
sweats.jpg
212KB, 789x768px
>>28150191
dat snek
>>
>>28150191
Would a snek pone have crotchtits?
>>
>>28146817
the feels are inescapable
>>
>>28152289
No, because snek pones are not mammals.
They are cold blooded and shit.
>>28001506
See above.
>>
>>28102505
You think there's a point where the usual tricks don't work, and everything gets boring with her?
>>
>>
>>28154414

>"I'm out of riddles for the day. Shut up and snuggle me."
>>
>>28154475
>if you can solve my riddle you get to snuggle me
>what's 2+2?
>>
>>28154737
mayonaise?
>>
>>28155083
>close enough
>>
>>28154737
>>28155083

>Sphinx pony patiently but painfully putting up with a dimwitted Anon who couldn't solve a riddle to save his life.
>"No, Anon...the Blue Man group opening for a Red Sox's game is not black, blue and red all over." The exasperated pone lion hybrid muffled, face down in a pillow, to an Anon who's resting a hand on his chin pondering on what the answer could possibly be.

This sounds ridiculously cute to me.
>>
ORCHID WHERE ARE YOU
>>
hump
>>
>>28157122
Anon please, there are childrens show characters here.
>>
New thread soon?
Or time to let it lie fallow for a while?
>>
>>28158649
Soon, maybe, but not until bump limit is reached.
>>
might as well bump until a new thread goes up
>>
B.U.M.P.
>>
File: Chryssy-goo.jpg (24KB, 438x384px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssy-goo.jpg
24KB, 438x384px
>>
>>28155439
black, blue, and red all over
Rhianna after dating Chris Brown!
>>
>>28161703
Too soon
>>
bedtime bump
>>
File: Delivery.jpg (249KB, 854x770px) Image search: [Google]
Delivery.jpg
249KB, 854x770px
Here's a shitpost to help put you faggots over the top
>>
File: Death To This Thread.jpg (116KB, 1000x756px) Image search: [Google]
Death To This Thread.jpg
116KB, 1000x756px
>>28163555

Here, have another one. Bye Felicia.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 175

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.