[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to this guy? I don't even remember anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: d5vk7j3.png (50KB, 377x554px) Image search: [Google]
d5vk7j3.png
50KB, 377x554px
What ever happened to this guy? I don't even remember anymore.
>>
He quit partway through season 4
>>
>>27960305
He does reviews which are pretty good now. Can't remember why he quit though.
>>
>>27960340
*anime*****
>>
>>27960305
Who cares?
>>
>>27960322
I bet it's because he believes the show was going downhill. No surprise there if he did.
>>
>>27960322
>>27960340
I could have sworn there was juicy drama on him being a pedo or something
>>
>>27960305

Why talk about him? I'm way more popular.
>>
Not if you go to /a/.

https://desuarchive.org/a/search/text/digibro/
>>
>>27960362
Nah, that's "Lilly" Jerry peet.
>>
>>27960367 (you)
>>
>>27960340
He became a faggot edgelord
>>
>>27960340
>He does reviews which are pretty good now.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G30xZxJLR8U
Bullshit, he just reviews anime. He also left the brownie fandom cause it was becoming harder to milk the for a quick buck.
>>
>>27960353
No, season 4 was actually his favourite season. He just hated the fandom.
>>
>>27960305
I don't think there's "Brony Analysts" anymore, some were good and some were bad albeit all the MLP memes they spewed. Digibro may be autistic, but at least he was well spoken. I enjoyed listening to him and others during the analyst community's early days.
>>
>>27960767
Is he seriously trying to state his opinions as fact?!! Or is that title suppose to be clickbait?
>>
>>27960855
I don't see where you got the idea he is saying anything is fact, it is just a clickbait title.
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>27960608
>Nah, that's "Lilly" Jerry peet.

Holy shit, I feel like we should have a weekly general on that circus freak.

He's our very own lolcow, and most people here don't even know who the fuck he is.

Not that I blame them.
>>
>>27960914
"An open mind is like a fortress with the gates open." Ignorance is bliss anon.
>>
>>27960942
Being the single most close-minded person on Earth is the least of Jerry's problems.

I'd say faking your own girlfriend, Peter Coffin style, is much worse. Let's not even get into the fact that he made her a pedophile.

Let's also not forget that this champion of women's rights threatened to beat the shit out of the girlfriend of one of his former friends.

No wonder Ben Garrison has his sights on him. I'm not even exaggerating when I say he's probably the worst person I've ever come across on the internet.
>>
>>27961033
Peter Cofin?
Anyway, I think Jerry faking his gf and "coming out trans" to cover up his pedophillia and stock-home syndrome qualifies him as a terrible person. But not the worst. Plus I loved it when his brother disowned him on Twitter
>>
>>27961033
Oh wow I'm retarded, I just figured out what you where talking about
>>
>>27961187
I loved it when Jerry disowned Joshschorcher, and labeled him as a right-wing extremist.

Oh yes, Joshschorcher, the fanatic; infamous for his time as a grand wizard in the KKK.

His brother really is based as fuck, by the way.
>>
>>27961288
>His brother really is based as fuck, by the way.
so goddamn true
>Joshscorcher, grand wizard of the KKK
Holy shit what? Is that supposed to be slander
>>
>>27960305
who?
>>
>>27961288
Josh is probably the only person in this fandom, barring Silver Quill, who I enjoy watching videos of whenever they come out.

Also, Josh is probably the least autistic pone episode reviewer and so on out there of the lot. He actually, last I recall, was the only person who could get that one faget to contain his autistic rage over Bridle Gossip after ages of him acting like it was pure cancer. And anyone who can do that, along-side make others in the fandom look decent next to him, might as well be amazing to behold.
>>
File: 1468693710333-0[1].png (14KB, 581x497px) Image search: [Google]
1468693710333-0[1].png
14KB, 581x497px
>>27961332
>Holy shit what? Is that supposed to be slander

Nah, that was just me joking, mocking Jerry's ridiculous worldview.

Jerry literally implies that Josh is a right-wing extremist. I really don't like Josh's videos, to be completely honest, but he seems like a pretty decent, down-to-Earth guy.

Only a person who has gone completely of the deep end could see him as any sort of extremist.
>>
File: 1468084106100[1].png (69KB, 533x867px) Image search: [Google]
1468084106100[1].png
69KB, 533x867px
This one is just incredible to me.

I think most people who saw Flutter Brutter understood that Zephyr Breeze was meant to be a sympathetic character, and not some villain. He was meant to be inspirational, in the sense that he took big steps to improve himself, despite his overwhelming fear of failing.

Jerry, on the other hand, saw it differently. With a complete lack of introspection, he failed to notice his own similarities to Zephyr, and instead chose to project all the people he dislikes onto him, because "lol, what a loser".

How petty do you have to be to project your enemies onto an innocent family show about friendship, kindness, redemption, and forgiveness?
>>
>>27960652
That was all a ruse apparently.

He wanted to see just how well his fans would handle a radical change in his consent.

Horsecast is the bomb
>>
>>27961502
>Horsecast is the bomb

It's pretty comfy, famm. I try to steer clear of pony reviews, because autism, but when TBBBAP has other people from the Horseshoe Crew on to discuss an episode, it's comfy as fuck.

Too bad they don't upload anything anymore.
>>
>>27960305
he change his persona to Digibro and now he is doing anime.
>>
>>27961377
>He actually, last I recall, was the only person who could get that one faget to contain his autistic rage over Bridle Gossip after ages of him acting like it was pure cancer.
Are you referring to VoiceOfReason?
>>
>>27961414
Ah, yeah it's disheartening that Jerry has to attack people like josh for his own shortcomings. And I agree with you that josh is a reasonably down to eart kind of guy.
>>
Last I heard of him he was a voice actor an animated YouTube series.
>>
>>27960305
He reviews chinese cartoons now.
>>27960914
Fuck you anon I was in a good mood until I saw his avatar.
>>
>>27962051
>Fuck you anon I was in a good mood until I saw his avatar.

Peet has a way of doing that.

I'm sorry. Maybe I should have spoilered it.
>>
>>27960305
I think he deleted all his reviews. Only his observations are left.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DigibronyMLP
>>
File: 139838773782.gif (947KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
139838773782.gif
947KB, 400x225px
>>27960305
>>
>>27960914
I have no clue who this is, but I watched YouTube videos made by this dude and I think they project way to hard.
>>
>>27962131
But he gave bad reviews all the time.
>>
>>27962230
Because he got little to no money, and got no money because he gave shot reviews. It's a viscous cycle really
>>
>>27960776
>>27960776

>He also left the brownie fandom cause it was becoming harder to milk the for a quick buck.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>27962194
Imagine a person who is batshit insane enough to download CP to someone's laptop as a joke, while also believing that Huniepop is the video game equivalent of stoning rape victims to death.

The person you're currently thinking of is Jerry Peet.
>>
>>>/mlp/ to >>>/a/
>>
>>27960305
I'd cum inside his OC desu. It's kind of like a r63 SB.
>>
>>27960305
he went full weeb and now reviews anime, we will really mis him and the threads he started here of himself - said nobody
>>
>>27960767
i think he got fed up with hasbro taking down his videos plus he couldnt keep pretending to like the show anyways
>>
>>27960305
He's actually doing pretty well for himself now all things considered. He reviews anime and has a much larger fanbase than he did in the pony community. He's gotten better at what he does
>>
>>27962909
As for leaving pony, he simply lost interest and believed all that needed to be said about mlp analytics was already said.
>>
>>27960914
This is how much of a twat she is
>>
>>27962951
>she
>>
>>27962969
My personal tranny philosophy is that if I respect the person, I'll extend the courtesy of referring to them as their preferred pronoun, since it's just a friendly thing to do. Blaire White, for example, is a she in my eyes.

Jerry, however, is not.
>>
>>27961288
When did that happen?
>>
>>27963011
But Jerry is a dude wanting to be a woman. You just called him by his preferred pronouns
>>
File: jerry has great ideas.png (10KB, 628x205px) Image search: [Google]
jerry has great ideas.png
10KB, 628x205px
>>
>>27963043
Oh what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>27963032
No, I didn't.

I referred to Blaire White by her preferred pronouns, not Jerry. Jerry wants to be Lily, and yet I keep calling him Jerry.
>>
>>27961414
>"Jerry literally implies that Josh is a right-wing extremist."
>Post actually just says that he feels Josh is a lazy conservative and does nothing but feel persecuted when criticized
Come on man, I hate Jerry as much anyone. But there's no need to put words in other people's mouths
>>
>>27963068
You know, you're right; I misread that post.

A user on /lolcow/ said that he called Josh a right-wing extremist. He might have provided a different post as reference.

It's been a while since I browsed the Jerry threads. At first it was funny, but eventually it just became depressing.
>>
>>27963088
Same here man. I used to follow those threads too. But then I realized obsessing over some faggot who no one outside of the context of the fandom really cares about actually made me even more of a faggot than he is. So I just stayed away from anything involving Jerry to save my time and sanity
>>
>>27962969
>missing the point
>>
>>27963126
Are you me?
>>
File: mfw term limits taking effect.jpg (116KB, 518x396px) Image search: [Google]
mfw term limits taking effect.jpg
116KB, 518x396px
>>27963043
>get rid of a law to prevent charisma from giving us another president who wants to ration everything until he dies
>>
>>27963126
>>27963148
I'm in that camp too.

But I disagree that we're even bigger faggots than him. I agree that /lolcow/ is extremely low-brow, like the gossip column of the internet, but that does not put us on the same level as a guy who roleplays online as his own fake girlfriend.

/lolcow/ should be consumed in extremely modest portions.
>>
>>27963173
I guess. Honestly at some points they were just making shit up or blowing things out of proportion. Take Jerry's fanfics about underage and incestial sex for example. They flipped their shit over that, yet that shit is actually pretty common place in our fandom, especially around here. I just chalk my reasons of hating to 2 primary things: His shitty attuide and boner for wanting some mystical benevolent monarchy that he somehow thinks won't turn corrupt like every government ever
>>
>>27963312
It's fun when you treat the whole thing as a freak show, but when you start to feel genuine anger and hatred towards a person like that, it just consumes you and wastes your life. It's just not worth it.

The same thing happened to DSP and his anti-fans. I used to love watching TIHYDP and general KWO material, but after a while, you could really sense a genuine hatred that bordered on obsession emanating from many of the people present. It quickly went from amusing to unpleasant.
>>
File: [email protected] (11KB, 220x213px) Image search: [Google]
18027577@400-1445487771.jpg
11KB, 220x213px
>>27962951
i mean....this particular post isnt wrong
>>
>>27960776
I thought I remember him saying that season 4 was his least favourite season in his season 4 finale review. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty51PzhM96c
>>
>>27961474
I've read Stockholm, and I'm rewriting it without all his shitty interjections. So far, I've taken out five paragraphs.
>>
>>27961528
They have a channel just for podcasts, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-6IzAdy_yVVwPgk0I59dOw
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.