[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

Every villain and antagonist in the show is a representation of feminists' biggest enemies.

Look. From Season 1 to Season 6 all of the sentient bad guys have been all about domination,toxic masculinity, etc., where as all of the good or reformed characters are those that agree with the main protagonists or shift their ideology to fit that of the main sixs' concept of "Friendship". Let's take a look some of the villains before they are reformed or fall into obscurity.

Dumbbell and his gang are a group of bros who basically exist to tell Rainbow Dash what she can't do. A wonderful
representation of oppression of sexes.

The big red dragon represents attitude of mansplaining males corrupting feminist opinions with their cloud of toxic smoke as well as the entitlement they think they have to corrupt a safe space.

The Diamond dogs represent human trafficking.

The next real villain is Discord who represents the unpredictable aspects of the male gender. Hell the guy even
betrays the main characters before realizing how evil other men can be.

We have Flim and Flam who dominate the market with their male privilege and "lack of love" for production. Which
is the only reason we see them in the time warp episode despite them not really being villains. Same thing with Iron Will who is the manspreading buff jock stereotype trying to get women to be selfish and commanding over their fellow women.

Garble and his gang are hated by the fandom just for being typical buff teenage boys who attack feminist and
hate males who support feminist ideology.

And Chrysallis is a representation of trashy lusty bimbo girls trying to take away the obviously feminist
converted male, Shining Armor.

Every villain in the show that can speak is a representation of anti feminist values unless they are converted by the "Friendship" which obvious represents "My views are law and if you disagree you're wrong" mentality.

So basically if you hate a villain, you're falling into the shows propaganda.
>>
File: veggiggy.jpg (187KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
veggiggy.jpg
187KB, 600x450px
>>27958579
you do realize over half the villains have been female, right?
>>
>>27958579
I think you might be projecting a bit too much.
>>
>>27958585
You say that like females can't be antifeminist.
>>
>>27958579
>The big red dragon
>Dumbbell and his gang
>Flim and Flam
>The Diamond dogs represent human trafficking.
>Garble and his gang
minor, and most of your points are wrong

>And Chrysallis is a representation of trashy lusty bimbo girls trying to take away the obviously feminist
converted male, Shining Armor.
Literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Armour seems like a conservative to me, but that's just an opinion, as is your interpretation.
>>
>>
File: 1465424709287.png (141KB, 843x432px)
1465424709287.png
141KB, 843x432px
>In conclusion, Garble did nothing wrong and you're a disgusting person if you hate him.png
>>
File: 1462051196102.png (450KB, 602x528px) Image search: [Google]
1462051196102.png
450KB, 602x528px
>unironic feminism
>current year
>>
File: file.png (845KB, 600x911px)
file.png
845KB, 600x911px
>>27958592
Stupid?

or... Genius?
>>
File: 1429692020440.png (47KB, 407x444px) Image search: [Google]
1429692020440.png
47KB, 407x444px
>>27958611
Feminism is so horrible that even if you're unironically a feminist you're ironically a feminist.
>>
>>27958592
contin.
>A wonderful representation of oppression of sexes.
>bullies don't exist, it's just a feminist conspiracy

>The big red dragon represents attitude of mansplaining males corrupting feminist opinions with their cloud of toxic smoke
If anything, he represents enviormental politics, not feminist ones

>The Diamond dogs represent human trafficking.
This is only a feminist issue?

>The next real villain is Discord who represents the unpredictable aspects of the male gender.
Thas sexis, callin us unpredictable

>We have Flim and Flam who dominate the market with their male privilege and "lack of love" for production
They failed hard at "dominating the market"

>Garble and his gang are hated by the fandom just for being typical buff teenage boys
>bullies don't exist, it's just a feminist conspiracy

fin.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.