[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a weird impression that guardians of harmony is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1459612162646.png (146KB, 290x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459612162646.png
146KB, 290x250px
I have a weird impression that guardians of harmony is going to fail, any other econo-anons who know about economy can refute/agree? it would have worked 2 years ago and in 2012
>>
>>27957548
Yes, they only had to ride the wave back then and they were too slow to react.

Now, matters are worse. They need to execute the movie perfectly to regenerate the hype they just stumbled into back then.
>>
>>27957679
yes, and nobody gives a shit about pones anymore
>>
>>27957548
>it would have worked 2 years ago and in 2012
Pretty much. If they had made a pony movie after s2 or even s3, the hype in the fandom would've been off the charts. Instead they made fucking Equestria Girls. After s4 there would've still been a lot of hype. Instead they made Equestria Girls 2, then Equestria Girls 3.

I'm not implying that there's no more fandom to work with, and it's nice we're at least getting a proper pony movie after all, but the timing is awful. The thought that they could've made 4 pony movies by now if it weren't for Equestria Girls is just sad (I know, EG not existing doesn't automatically mean they would've made pony movies instead, but it still took lots of time and attention away from the show).
>>
>Amass the most diverse and unique fanbase ever more or less overnight
>Legions of faggots with money to piss away
>Hype levels off the charts for first 2-3 years
>Do nothing with it
>Same garbage-tier recolor toys
>No half-decent merch until recently
>Implying anyone gives a fuck now

We call them jews but jews would have capitalized on the Brony wave
>>
>>27957730
>Hype levels off the charts for first 2-3 years
This is where you're wrong.
Peak of MLP popularity is 4th and 5th seasons + Rainbow Rock.
>>
>>27957758
How could the hype possibly be at it's highest during the shittest moments of the show, when all nostalgia / faustfags left (for good reason) when the 2 best seasons were over.

Not to mention Rainbow rocks solidified that EQG was not just some nightmarish shit idea that somehow made it to press but it was going to be a terrible series we would suffer through before getting a real pony movie.

Where are you getting this data? not to mention it's all still two years ago and Hasbro remain slow as fuck to react.
>>
>>27957548
Whatever it is, if it's related to MLP, it's gonna grow on us.
Like EQG
Like Twilicorn
>>
>>27957782
>when all nostalgia / faustfags left
yet here you are.
>>
>>27957807
>implying the ride ever ends
>>
File: 245246826.jpg (54KB, 392x480px) Image search: [Google]
245246826.jpg
54KB, 392x480px
>>27957822
i didnt imply that, he did. nothing worse than all the fucking nostalgiafags and faustfags shitting up this board with their neverending moan about how shitty everything is since muh golden age of season 1 and season 2. id actually prefer to be surrounded by love and tolerate bronies than these chucklefucks who swear up and down to hate something but refuse to leave the fucking board dedicated solely to this thing they hate.
>>
File: 1348901600662.png (268KB, 829x481px) Image search: [Google]
1348901600662.png
268KB, 829x481px
>>27957758
>Peak of MLP popularity is 4th and 5th seasons and Rainbow Rocks
Search popularity was at its highest in late 2013 and /mlp/'s most populous year was in 2012, with 2013 trailing only slightly behind. Where are you getting the idea that seasons 4 and 5 were the most hyped?

>>27957850
>I'd prefer a hugbox
I hate the bitching just as much as you, but this is where I must disagree. There are plenty of hugboxes in this community, you're welcome to go join them.
>>
>>27957850
>id actually prefer to be surrounded by love and tolerate bronies

No you would hate that because then you couldn't go full sperg with the typical 'f-fucking faustfags get out REEE' rhetoric that is always wheeled out whenever anyone offers criticism to the modern MLP or the garbage that is Equestria girls.
>>
File: graphForShowingToFaggots.png (38KB, 925x565px) Image search: [Google]
graphForShowingToFaggots.png
38KB, 925x565px
>>27957782
>>27957865
https://www.youtube.com/user/HasbroStudiosShorts/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=p

If you still have any more questions about that, you're retarded.
>>
>>27957758
This is why autists are arrogant and dumb.

>>27957730
But to be honest we are a really tiny fanbase compared to Minecraft.
>>
>>27957786
>like EQG
>like Twilicorn
HASDRONE AMONG US
H A S D R O N E
A M O N G U S
>>
>>27957782
Faustfag reporting for duty. Can confirm show went to shit after we got princess candywings
>>
>>27958169
are you actually retarded?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.