[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen Umbra Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 38

File: 1449300113891.png (320KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449300113891.png
320KB, 1000x1000px
War Edition

Previous Thread
>>27699613

Twisted Desires Pastebin
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/shurgbZ9
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/WSp0Cpxv
Part 3: http://pastebin.com/ZTwyKsMN
Part 4: http://pastebin.com/dVKsDRhX
Part 5: http://pastebin.com/PEVVbQHu

Knifey has returned!
http://pastebin.com/BAKYHgJ8

And Minty has returned! His story can be found here
http://pastebin.com/u/mintyanon

Like always if you want to write something go ahead
If not sit back and enjoy or talk about vidyas of your choice
>>
Knifey and Minty are your pastebin's still right?
>>
>>27955877
I know mine is.
>>
File: 1405402117813.jpg (26KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1405402117813.jpg
26KB, 256x256px
>>27955872
>Anger immediately takes over as you look around the area
"Where the fuck is Luna?!" You shout "I guess you'll even use torture to find me!"
>Celestia opens her mouth in shock before a look of irritation replaces it
>"Do not vilify me!" Celestia yells "I did not know of her actions until she told me the next morning!"
"I bet you didn't even punish her for it." You say "In fact you were probably excited that she found Umbra's empire. Even if it was at the cost of a mare's sanity!"
>"Anonymous, you need to calm down!" Celestia says "I had no involvement in Luna's actions! But you know something? I am glad she found the location of Umbra's empire! Now this silly game of hide and seek can come to an end."
>Celestia take a step closer you
>"As for Luna, she is not here at the moment." Celestia says "She's playing gatekeeper."
"Gatekeeper?"
>Celestia nods her head
>"I grow tired of your... Friend, Umbra, interrupting my time with you." Celestia says "She comes into your dreams. insults me by calling me a whorse, then we lock horns. I grow tired of it. So I asked Luna to bring me here and then to block out Umbra from coming in."
>She gives you that big warm smile of hers
>"Now we can have that alone time I have been looking so forward to!"
"Well then maybe you should leave us alone then." You say "If she upsets you that much."
>Celestia shakes her head
>"I can't do that." Celestia says "I will not lose you to her, I can't."

>>27955905
Just checking
>>
>>27955872
>>27955877
Oh that's my old one, well anyone can click on my username and get to the new one.

Here's the link:
http://pastebin.com/JxFhudPr
>>
>>27956781
New writefag here.
I want to interject my own dream sequence into >>27956781
Should I do it? or na?
Probably pretty cringy
>>
>>27956894
Go ahead. No harm in seeing where your sequence goes. Sure Rager wouldn't mind. Make me cringe.
>>
>>27956923
Okay then. Writing it now, based on one of my actual previous dreams, plus my grammer is better.
>>
File: 1467284163301.gif (858KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1467284163301.gif
858KB, 480x361px
>>27956932
Oh shit.
*grammar
>mfw an untintentional hypocrite
>>
http://pastebin.com/XSSZwPeV
>>
>>27957072
This is for >>27956894 & >>27956923
>>
>>27957072
made me laugh.
>>
>>27957241
From story or cringe?
Jack will be getting his own story line
>>
>>27957249
I honestly couldn't say.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>27957445
>>
>>27957461
I'm tired. Everything is funny. Tho, Celestia getting semi-wrecked mighta done it for me. Also, Sunrise shadow.
>>
>>27957470
Sunrise Shadow was orignally going to be the opposite of the mane six, and can still turn. He's intelligent, untrusting, cold, cunning, and enjoys chaos. He's the first character I've though up, and there are more. He's been in my head for years, only to be released on this fine day.
>>
File: 1409555838303.png (1MB, 1297x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1409555838303.png
1MB, 1297x1067px
>>27956781
>You sigh in frustration
"You're so damn obsessed."
>"I only want you to come home." Celestia replies "Your place is not with Umbra, but with me."
"It was until you went behind my back." You say "Now my place is with the mare I love, the one I know won't break my heart in such a devastating way."
>Celestia looks away
>"You say I'm so obsessed with you when you yourself are so obsessed with the past." Celestia says "I always tell you that we can talk about it and work it out when you come home, but you refuse to do that!"
>This time it's your turn to remain quiet
>"In any case, you already know now that I am on my way to the empire." Celestia says "Along with an army, Cadance, and Twilight."
"Why are you dragging Twilight and Cadance into this?!" You shout "They have told you that they don't believe you about Umbra, and that they want no part of this!"
>"They are coming because I have instructed them to." Celestia says "They will not participate in the battle, at least until Umbra shows her true colors."
>You feel sick to your stomach as you stare down the mare you once loved
>"But enough about them, I came here because I wanted to talk to you." Celestia says "I know you have a good heart, Anonymous. I know that inside that heart, you're are worried about the ponies of this empire."
>She takes another step closer
>"Convince Umbra to surrender her empire and you, and I promise nopony will be harmed when we arrive." Celestia says "Otherwise I will not be held responsible for what happens."
>You ball your fist up
>Is she fucking serious?
>How should you respond?

>Politely tell her to fuck off?
>OR
>Swing at her?
>>
Off to work! Be back at like 10
>>
>>27960112
Swing at her, brah.
>>
File: 1444871262133.jpg (18KB, 400x537px) Image search: [Google]
1444871262133.jpg
18KB, 400x537px
>>27960112
PUNCH HER FUCKING HEAD OFF
>>
>>27960112
Devil-trigger punch her!
>>
File: 1400319839726.jpg (51KB, 394x379px) Image search: [Google]
1400319839726.jpg
51KB, 394x379px
>>27960112
who the fuck is responsible then?
who started this war
who ordered to march
who is leading the armies

srsly, having this conversation every single fucking night would be more bearable if this cunt did some self-reflection
>>
>>27960299
so far away
>>
>>27960112
1-HIT KO
>>
File: Sunrise Shadow.png (47KB, 1600x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Sunrise Shadow.png
47KB, 1600x1741px
>>27957072
>http://pastebin.com/XSSZwPeV
Forgot pic for story.
>>
Without luna, isnt anon the most powerful being in the dream, being the dreamer and all? I say wreck her shit so hard she is effected irl.
>>
>>27960966
This, I want him to swing at her and have something to this effect for him to say
>>
>>27963821
I was actually wondering abut that as well. Especially considering he's lucid dreaming in his own mind, so he should have complete control.

Also, slug the sunny bitch and THEN tell her to fuck off.
>>
File: Doom Guy Angel.jpg (147KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Guy Angel.jpg
147KB, 900x1350px
>>27960112
Kick her ass!
>>
>>27960112
Beat the shit out of her to this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-P6EolKb90
>>
File: Zorak.jpg (28KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
Zorak.jpg
28KB, 461x346px
>>27964357
This works too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBhQuMS5E9M
>>
File: 1388872739883.jpg (7KB, 188x128px) Image search: [Google]
1388872739883.jpg
7KB, 188x128px
>>27960966
>>27963863
these
>>27963821
>>27963863
and these
i need all of them god damit
>>
File: 1467188570794.jpg (32KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1467188570794.jpg
32KB, 604x604px
>>27964387
>>>27960966
>>>27963863
>these
>>27960966
>>27963828
these, i fucked up
>>
File: Doom Guy Imp Glory Kill Front.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Guy Imp Glory Kill Front.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>27964349
GLORIOUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU18XIe2HI8
>>
Need the thread alive, writing part 2 of Sunrise Shadow spinoff.
>>
>>27960112
>That is it!
>You feel as if there are many strange voice calling out to you, telling you one thing
>"Knock this dumb cunt's head off!"
>Clenching your fist you rear back and swing at Celestia
>She reacts and tries to jump back
>But it's too late
>You feel her soft fur against your knuckles as you push her back
>Celestia reels back in pain before opening her eyes
>A look of hurt is etched on her face
>"You actually struck me..." Celestia mumbles in a shaky voice
"You made me do it!" You yell "All the shit you've been doing has finally sent me over! You and your damn inability to get over me!"
>Celestia rubs the spot where you hit her
"You started this war! I knew as soon as Luna and Umbra battled for the first time this was going to be the outcome."
>You take a step towards her
"You and Luna started this! Hell, you two are on your way here right now!" You say "Don't say that you didn't start this!"
>The anger inside you keeps rising
>And as it does you notice that the environment around you is also beginning to change
>>
>>27965508
Hey Rager,
Can you read my story and give me your opinion on it?
>>27957072
>>
Loyal to the end.
You go Rager.
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>27957072
Goodness that was something. I liked it though. laughed from the cringe
>>
File: Defeated Luna.png (2MB, 8168x4123px) Image search: [Google]
Defeated Luna.png
2MB, 8168x4123px
>>27965508
>Celestia notices the environment changing as well
"I forgot Luna isn't here..." You say "That should mean that I am in control. It is my dream after all!"
>"Anonymous, don't do this!" Celestia says
>You shake your head
"Too late."
>Before she can react, one of the trees next to her climbs out of the ground and smacks her into another with it's branches
>You hear a loud crack from the tree when Celestia collides into it
>When her body falls to the ground you begin to approach her
"I know this isn't actually hurting you physically." You say "But this is weakening your link to my dream. That's how I'm gonna get rid of you"
>Celestia stands back on her hooves
>"Can't you see that Umbra is changing you!" Celestia cries "You would never lay a hand on me before!"
"Shut up!" You shout "That was before you started acting like this! Now this is the only way I can get through to you!"
>Before you can do more, you hear something
>A strange rippling noise behind you alerts you to something going on
>Looking back you see Luna come bursting into your dream
>Her body rolls across the ground until she lays in front of Celestia, motionless
>It looks like someone beat the living hell out of her
>"Luna!" Celestia cries as she runs up to her
>"Honestly Celly, did you think baby sister could stop me?" Umbra's voice calls out "Come now, that was foolish of you."
>From that tear in your dream, Umbra comes walking in
>"Maybe I was a little too rough with her..." Umbra says with a smirk on her face "Maybe now she will know to leave my ponies alone."
>Umbra looks up at you
>"Hello, my love!" Umbra says "I am terribly sorry I am late, but can you wait a second?"
"Sure, but for wha-?"
>Umbra sprints off towards Celestia before you can even finish your sentence

Should I just have Anon and Umbra beating on Celestia?
>>
File: Royal Block.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Block.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>27968625
>Celestia is too preoccupied with tending to her sister to see Umbra storming up
>"Hey, Whorse!" Umbra shouts as she rears back
>Celestia looks up just in time to see Umbra buck her through a tree
>Walking up beside Umbra, you see that she is pissed
>Celestia rises once more and as she does she uses her magic to blow away everything around her
>"I have had enough of you!" Celestia screams "Because of you Anonymous has finally struck me!"
>Umbra looks at you
"She told me to get you to surrender me and the empire." You tell her "I responded by punching her in the face."
>Umbra laughs
>"It seems my stallion is also sick of you!" Umbra says "Maybe you should step down and let me take care of him."
>Umbra begins to walk around you seductively
>Her tail brushes past your crotch
>"After all, I really am the only mare that can satisfy him." Umbra says in a sultry tone "And unlike you, I am completely faithful to him."
>Seems like Celestia has has enough as she fires a bolt of magic at Umbra
>But this time before it can hit, you stand in front of Umbra and block it
>It stings a little, but you smile
"Not this time."

Off to work, Anons
>>
>>27969259
Nice, BUMP
Also, I'm writing more parts. Hopefully less cringy, and it points out lots of bullshit (no offence)
>>
File: 1421241276670.png (56KB, 263x219px) Image search: [Google]
1421241276670.png
56KB, 263x219px
>>27970315
but what is a mlp greentext without bullshit tho
>>
>>27970384
It points out bullshit. It will likely have its own bullshit.
>>
>>27971282
>>
>>27971900
>>
bump
400 lines into Sunrise Shadow's first story part.
>>
>>27969259
>Celestia looks surprised that you block her blast
>Umbra walks around you and stands ups
>She places her forelegs on your shoulders
>"I love you so much right now." She says before planting a quick kiss on your lips "I can't believe how excited that made me!"
>A chuckle escapes you
>Your hands find their place at Umbra's hips as you return the kiss
>You notice that her eyes are looking over at Celestia
>Also she's shaking her ass at her
>It's kinda funny to watch her mock Celestia
>You would try to stop her, but you're kinda sick of dealing with Celestia tonight
>Deciding to join in, you grab Umbra's ass with one hand
>She jumps and looks at you with a look of surprise in her eyes
>Leaning over, you pick Umbra up
>As Umbra begins to get lost in the kiss, you look up at Celestia
>She looks heart broken as she tries to look away
>Umbra finally pulls away from you and rests her head on your chest
>"See, my dear Princess?" Umbra asks with a smile on her face "Anonymous has moved on to something better, a Queen."
>Celestia shakes her head
>"I can not wait to see your face when I rip him away from you." Celestia says "You can mock me all you want, it will not change the fact that I will win this."
>Umbra release you
>"You know what I am going to do with you when you lose?" Umbra asks "Well let's just say that it will be an exciting experience for us..."
>>
>>27973700
Rager, you posting anytime soon? I don't want to just post in the middle of your green.
>>
>>27955872
>She reaches around your neck into a tender hug, full of emotion.
>You feel silent tears run down your face at each other's situations.
>Eternity passes as the two of you embrace one another in somber silence.
>"The wedding is in two months." She shakliy mumbles into your shoulder, "I hate him."
>Finding words to respond gets harder as each moment ticks past.
"Well, is there anypony that you love?" you ask, knowing that you don't want to hear an answer.
>She snuggles into your neck as if it were a bottomless pit.
>"No."
>You fight back a sigh of relief.
>"I am interested in someone, though. I've never met anyone like him." she warmly continues.
>The relief you were feeling transforms into a cold, hard stone that drops into the pit of your stomach.
"Who is he? Is he good to you?"
>Asking this is making your heart cold and uncaring.
>He's nice. The first who's treated me like an equal instead of a queen in a long, long time. I honestly cant't say much more than that."
>If there is a silver lining in this, you can't find it.
>Why are you even getting jealous?
>Umbra isn't your marefriend, and she will most likely never be.
>"What about you? Are you in love with anypony?"
>So the tables have been turned on you.
>Perhaps this is a chance to shake off these uncomfortable feelings you've got.
"Not anymore, but there was this one mare a few years back. I loved her for almost all my life, and we were best of friends. We always did everything together. I thought she felt the same way."
>Umbra's head tilts against you slightly, allowing her to hear you better.
"As we grew up and aged, our friendship distanced from one another. I was losing her, and I didn't want that, so I-I...worked up the courage to ask her out after school one day.
>>
>>27974086
"When I asked her, she looked absolutely disgusted, and turned me down right away. She wasn't even gentle about it. As she turned around to walk away, she said something to me, and those were the last words I ever heard her talk to me about.
>Silence invades the air and you sorted out your thoughts.
>"What did she say?" Umbra asks, gently pulling away from you, all while staring into your eyes.
>Unfortunately for you, she certaintly wasn't making it easier. Those feelings of jealousy still hadn't gone away either, making this conversation an emotional roller coater.
>Looking into her piercing stare, you can't help but feel overwhelmed.
>Even now, some hurts don't go away.
>Many linger for a long time.
"I hate you, you're frightening, hideous, and you reek. How anypony could love you, let alone be friends with you is beyond me. You know all those mares that asked you out over the past few years? They only did it because they lost bets or did it on a dare. Go drag yourself out of my sight."
>Umbra almost looked offended until she figured out that you were repeating what that mare had told you all that time ago.
>A rush of emotion crashes down on you. You've never told anypony this before.
"That was the last time I ever went to school. My mother was concerned about it and tried to make me attend again. My father, though, somehow he knew. We always had a connection of sorts. After calming down my mother, he came out to the farm and sat by me without saying a single word."
>"No doubt to comfort you."
"Yes, no doubt about it. I resolved myself to help out my family in whatever way I could. Nopony visited me from school. I knew then that any friends I thought I had were all fake, which only strengthened my resolve."
"I decided that I'd never love again. I never want to feel that again."
>You and Umbra sat in the stillness, not looking away from each other.
>Suddenly, she laughs a dryly.
"What is so funny?"
>>
>>27974090
>Scooting herself closer, the resting her head on your chest, she replies.
>"Look at us, two ponies broken by love. I honestly don't know if I believe in love anymore, but if it was...I'd be willing to try."
>You couldn't, hear part of what she said, but you still laugh.
>Glaring at you, she inquires, "Okay, my turn. What's so funny?"
"Umbra."
>"Yeah?"
"I'm not a pony."
>Once, twice, she blinks at you
>A face of realization hits her, and then she facehooves.
>"I know that!" she turns her head, embarrassed.
>Laughing some more, you stand up and then pick up Umbra, princess style.
>"What are you doing, you ruffian? Set me down this instant!"
"Nope."
>A look of indignation flashes across her face, then she playfully swats one of her hooves at your chest.
>"Meanie."
>Aw, she's pouting.
"We should see what is behind the wall, remember?"
>Her face lost all emotion, then regained some again as she looks at you deadpan.
>"Right. No need to pick me up for that, you know."
"I know."
>"Then why would you?"
"Because I could."
>She opens her mouth to respond, but you leap through the wall before she gets the chance, still carrying her very much like a princess.
>The wall opens up to another hallway.
>You don't even get the chance to be disappointed before the hallway's differences strike you.
>The normally bright blue crystal torches are a shade of deep and vibrant violet, much more closely spaced, and between them are murals lining the walls, ending in a wall with a door at the end.
>Umbra gasps at the change of scenery, and you are so shocked, you almost drop her on the ground.
>"Put me down."
"Okay."
>Not even caring about the conversation a few seconds ago, you gently set her down on the groound.
>She walks over to the closest mural, and you follow.
>The mural is faded, and it is near impossible to tell what it could have portrayed.
>Slowly she walks over to each one, carefully inspecting each one.
>Finally, you reach one that isn't faded to oblivion.
>>
>>27974098
>The scene it depicts is strange.
>Ponies and a race of bipedal creatures cover the mural, painting a picture of friendship, war, and acts of depravity.
>Glancing over to your companion, her ears are flattened as she makes out what the mural means.
"Umbra? Do you know what this means?'
>Not looking at you, she nonchalantly responds, "Yeah."
"Well?" you ask, eager to know what it meant.
>"It's ancient history."
"Enlighten me."
>Finally tearing her eyes from the mural, she squints at you.
>"Fine, but be quiet while I talk about it."
>"It begins about two thousand years ago, when humanity ended their last golden age. It tells the story of an end of an era, and their deeds in making great diplomatic relations. Humanity at the time had two beloved princes, and one of them was a friend to the races of the ponies, while the other was not. Karke, as one of the princes was called, was friends to both my grandfather and the last alicorn prince. He fostered a great relationship between the three kingdoms. His brother, however,was jealous, and started some experiments behind the royal family's backs. He discovered that shadow pony horns are a great source of human magic. Once discovered, he used this information to start a civil war with the intention of wiping out the shadow ponies. Karke, when he discovered this, built a fortress as a base of operations and then marched to war against his brother. Fearing for the safety of the shadow ponies, many of my kind went with him. The last alicorn prince went with him. That, Anon, is where the mural leaves off. I know what happens after up to a certain point. Once on the battleground, the armies clashed, and somehow, a large magic chain got set off, creating a massive explosion. What is left of the battleground is known as the Blasted Lands. Currently, the changelings live there. So, that's that. Any questions?"
"Yes, but I think they can wait. Let's see what is behind the door, shall we?"
>>
>>27974101
>Honestly, that was too much information to take in at once.
>But she doesn't seem to mind the lack of questions right now, and heads on over to the door.
>You are honestly grateful, since during her explanation, she seemed like she didn't want to talk too deeply about it.
>As the you approach the door, you recognize the design.
>The door is in the same style as the door that blocked off Umbra's little dungeon.
>Spotting the circle in the center of the door, you place a hand in the center of it, and it swings open slowly, but silently.
>"What?"
"Well, this is very unexpected."
>Your eyes are greeted with a vision of comfiness.
>The room the door opens to what looks like a large study.
>Bookshelves line the walls, filled with many tomes.
>An unlit fireplace behind two high backed velvet chairs.
>In the center, a large square slab of black crystal.
>Your ears perk up at a familiar sound.
>Running water.
>Looking over to your left, you see a small fountain of water.
>Umbra saw it too, since the two of you trip over each other in an attempt to get to the fountain.
"Oof..."
>"Ow!"
>...
>.....
>Well, this is awkward.
>Somehow, the two of you tripped each other in such a way that she landed on top of you, her face hovering over your own.
>A silence invades the room as you lock eyes with her.
>You can feel her warmth on your chest, as her mane tickles your neck.
>Your hands almost have a spasm as you try to decide whether or not to hug her.
>Not an option, unfortunately.
>Sighing, she gets off and walks over to the fountain.
>Standing back up, you walk over to it, and get what had to have been the best drink of your life.
>After the two of you drink your fill, you go over to the chairs and sit down.
>Even though they are alittle dusty, they are among the softest chairs you've ever sat in.
[Anonymous...]
"Yeah, Umbra?"
>Startled, she looks over to you, and says, "Anon, I didn't say anything."
>A shiver runs up your spine.
>>
>>27974108
>You think nothing of it, and close your eyes.
[Anonymous..co...]
>Your eyes fly open, and you stare at Umbra.
"Umbra, not funny."
>She just looks at you strangely, then shakes her head.
>Deciding that getting up would be the best course of action, you do so as your head spins.
>Walking over to inspect the crystal slab in the center of the room, you spot another circle with a hand carved into the side of the slab.
>Placing your hand on it, it doesn't do anything.
>Must be broken.
[Anonymous..com...ea...]
>Deciding to ignore Umbra, you glance over to the books.
>On a stand is an open book.
[Anonymous, come read me...]
>Suddenly, your head is filled with happy thoughts as you slowly shamble your way over to the book.
"Anonymous?"
>You can hear a voice in the background, but it is drowned out by the multitude of colors you see and hear.
[Come, Anonymous, fill your head with my knowledge]
"Yess...massterr..."
>Your shambling speeds up a smidge, as you approach the book.
>"ANON!!!"
>The same voice returns, louder, but not clearer, along with a slight tug on your leg.
>The vibrant colors dance all around you, as you reach the book.
>So vibrant and crisp are the colors that you could taste them.
[Yes, read me, and learn of my knowledge]
Picking up the book, a scream shatters your world as all color fades to black.
>"NO, ANOON!!!"

End part 2
>>
File: deadpan.png (439KB, 1366x1487px) Image search: [Google]
deadpan.png
439KB, 1366x1487px
>>27974098
Forgot the pic on this one.
>>
Fuck, my writing is slow as shit.
Part 2 of Jack's story will be written here rather than on pastebin.
>>
My bump for the night.
See y'all tomorrow, senpai.
>>
>>27972499
>>
>>27975452
>>
File: Cross-Over.full.307072.jpg (89KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
Cross-Over.full.307072.jpg
89KB, 1200x850px
>>27973700
>You wonder what she's taking about?
>Wait
>"Exciting experience?"
>Oh god, she's not talking about THAT is she
"Umbra?"
>"Yes, my beloved?" Umbra asks while looking up at you "What is it?"
"What exactly are you talking about?"
>Umbra blushes with a shy smile across her face
"Oh god, you are talking about THAT!"
>Umbra points at Celestia
>"Well she can not get it through her fat head that you and I are together!" Umbra says "What better way to show her than to do that and to make her watch!"
>You rub your forehead
>She still seriously thinking about this
"You know what? Let's just get rid of her." You say "Well talk about this later."
>Umbra nods her head before you both start walking towards Celestia
>"Anonymous, please don't do this!" Celestia cries out
>"We haven't battle together as a couple, have we?" Umbra asks
>You think back
"No we really haven't." You reply "We've tried to, but it hasn't happened."
>Umbra giggles
>"Well then we change that tonight." Umbra says "Ready to kick this mare out of your dreams once and for all, Anonymous?"

>>27974064
Sorry about that Minty I just passed out last night
>>
File: 1449291745173.png (244KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1449291745173.png
244KB, 480x368px
Off to work! Pray I don't don't die from the heat!
>>
>>27976542
Eh, it's fine. No harm, no foul.
>>
>>27976451
>>
as a bump, plus I'm hoping for some discussion, who else here collects vinyl record?
>>
>>27978459
Used to play 'em in a college radio station, but that's about it
>>
File: original.jpg (471KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
471KB, 970x546px
>>27978459
Do video game ones count?
>>
>>27980443
Yeah. It counts.
Did you manage to get your hands on that?
>>
>>27980659
Yup! A friend of mine was moving and I offered to buy it off him.
>>
>>27980711
Damn, I'm extremely jealous
>>
File: 1FB35w8.jpg (201KB, 1180x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1FB35w8.jpg
201KB, 1180x1080px
>>27980771
Gamestop is selling pic related, and I'm debating whether or not to buy it
>>
>>27980810
I need a New Vegas one
>>
>>27978459
Folks do, but not me. I'm tight on money so I can't really afford the setup. Maybe.

I also just found out that there was a MGR:R OST vinyl. I'm amused.
>>
>>27981021
I want it
>>
>>27980913
Been looking, and it doesn't look like they have one.
>>
File: Del Rio Suplex.gif (986KB, 340x246px) Image search: [Google]
Del Rio Suplex.gif
986KB, 340x246px
>>27976542
>Frustration makes itself present on Celestia's face
>"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need baby sister to exit the dream realm peacefully." Umbra states before looking back "And since she all tuckered due to me."
>Umbra slowly turns back to Celestia
>"We can have our way with you." Umbra says "At least until you break from fatigue."
>You try to hold back a giggle
>Celestia now realizes her situation
>Her horn quickly lights up and she fires off some magical bolts at you
>You didn't actually expect her to fire at you so it catches you off guard and sends you back
>"Anonymous!" Umbra yells before Celestia flies into her taking her away from you
>Getting up on one knee you try to shake off the feeling of getting hit with her magic
>Looking off in the distance, you see Umbra bite down on Celestia's right wing which cause her to cry out in pain
>Celestia uses her position to pin Umbra to the ground
>Getting up, you start to run at Celestia
>"You will pay for what you did to Luna!" Celestia shouts as her horn begins to glow brighter
"Oh no you don't!" You shout as you tackle Celestia off Umbra
>She tries to break out of your grasp
>"Anonymous!" Umbra calls out from behind
>Grabbing Celestia's horn, you throw her back to Umbra
>Umbra capitalizes by preforming the pony equivalent of a dropkick to her face
>When Celestia falls back into you, you wrap your arms around her and suplex her ass into the ground
>>
morning bump
>>
>>27982625
>>
Bamp
>>
File: full.gif (518KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
518KB, 550x400px
>>27981722
God damn.
>>
>>27983843
>>
I'm a little stuck
>>
File: 1451356103003.gif (4MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451356103003.gif
4MB, 356x200px
>>27981722
>Getting up, you feel the rush from the suplex and let out a mighty roar
>There is just something so satisfying about landing a suplex!
>Umbra gives you a warm smile while she claps her hooves
>"That was a good start." Umbra says "But I think we perform more combos together."
>She looks down at Celestia
>"That is as long as she doesn't vanish." Umbra says
>Celestia remains still on her neck for a moment before Umbra kicks her backside
>"Come now, Celestia." Umbra mocks "You can do much better than that! We're just getting started!"
>Celestia rolls forward across the ground and tries to to get up
>"Anonymous, stop this!" Celestia says "How can you just attack me so casually!? Do you not remember our time together?!"
>"You have had this coming for a long time now, Celestia!" Umbra shouts "Especially after you kidnapped him!"
>You nod your head
"I just want to sleep without having to worry about you or Luna showing up here." You say "This is the only way to make sure you stay out."
>You and Umbra walk over to her
>Standing over Celestia, you ball up your fist
>Channeling all the energy you can, you get ready to swing
>"Try not to do to much damage." Umbra says "I still owe her for Luna's actions."
>But before you can drop the hammer on her, you see a blue blur come from your right
>"Anonymous, look out!" Umbra yells
>It tackles you into the ground clear away from Celestia
>Looking up you see a battered Luna standing over you
>>
>>27985166
>>
Bump for moonhorse
>>
>>27987922
>>
File: image_4_.jpg (174KB, 960x685px) Image search: [Google]
image_4_.jpg
174KB, 960x685px
>inb4
>>
File: Hancock.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hancock.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>27986307
>"Luna!?" Celestia and Umbra yell
>Damn it!
>She's using her magic to hold you down!
>Why does it feel like there's something around your neck?
>"Sister, we need to leave!" Luna shouts at Celestia
>"What?! No!" Celestia yells "I need to pay this witch back for what she did to you!"
>"GET YOUR DIRTY HOOVES OFF HIM!" Umbra shouts as she kicks Luna off you
>Luna flies towards her sister, but using her wings she stops herself before she collides with Celestia
>You roll over to catch your breath
>This dream shit makes no sense!
>How the fuck does she choke you in your dream?!
>Magic you guess...
"Thanks, Umbra." You say between coughs
>"Of course, my love!" Umbra says with a smile on her face
>She looks back at the princesses
>"Wow, I'm surprised, Luna!" Umbra says "After the beating I gave you, I didn't think you would get back up for a while. Looks like I didn't do a good enough job."
>Luna tries to hold up, but she lets out a pained cry before falling down
>"Luna!" Celestia says "Just gather your strength, I'll handle Umbra."
>Luna shakes her head
>"No!" Luna says "I want another chance to defeat her! I will not stand by and be defeated in my own realm! Especially by HER!"
>>
>>27989302
elevator pls
>>
For those curious and are actually reading...since I can't tell if I'm doing decent or horrible since no one comments... what happens between the end of part 2 and the beginning of part 3 will be told retrospectively through the conversations of the characters.

That's all.
>>
>>27989302
>Umbra smiles
>"I would love if we have another go at it!" Umbra replies "But let us be honest here, Luna. You can not defeat me without big sister's help..."
>Yikes
>Shots fired
>Getting up, you walk up beside Umbra
>Umbra has a very smug smile on her face
>While Luna looks extremely agitated
>"Luna, do not let her get in your head." Celestia says in an attempt to cool her down "You need to stay calm."
>Umbra begins walking around you again
>"Luna, remember how this all started?" Umbra asks as that tail of her brushes past your stomach "You were trying to snatch Anonymous from big sister Celestia."
>You feel like this is going to hurt
>Celestia's eyes glance over at Luna
>"You thought you could win him over in his dreams." Umbra continues to say "Anonymous told me about the hug that ended with a kiss and the time you tried to just straight up kiss him."
>She climbs up and plants a quick kiss on your lips
>"Just like that!" Umbra says before rubbing her snout against your nose "Sorry about using you like this, Anonymous."
>>
bed bump
>>
>>27990040
>>
>>27990468
>>
File: ihavenomouthbutimustscream.png (131KB, 362x266px) Image search: [Google]
ihavenomouthbutimustscream.png
131KB, 362x266px
ITS GOING DOWNTOWN
>>
>>27988331
>>
File: I have been watching One Piece.gif (481KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
I have been watching One Piece.gif
481KB, 480x270px
>>27989933
>You smile and shrug it off
"I really curious to see where you go with this."
>She smiles as she continues to walk around you
>"Anonymous, did I try to force myself on you when we were getting close?" Umbra asks "Or better yet, when we first met?"
>Both the sisters look at you
"Nope." You say shaking your head "We just went on dates around your empire."
>Umbra looks back at Luna
>"See? While you just tried to force yourself on him like some young mare going through her first estrus, I was actually making an effort." Umbra says "But you know, I should thank you. You sped up the process of Anonymous and I falling for each other."
>Luna is just getting angrier and angrier
>"Since you didn't want to help Anonymous with his nightmares, I had to step in." Umbra says "So we started sharing a bed together so I could help him."
>Umbra jumps into you and wraps her hooves around your neck
>You do a little spin with her before she looks back at the sisters
>"One thing lead to another and we ended up sharing a very romantic night together!" She says while squealing "Since that night we've been inseparable, haven't we, Anonymous?"
"Yes, we have." You reply "That was so far the best night of our life and it's been a wild ride since then that I wouldn't change for the world."
>Both Celestia and Luna give Umbra an irritated look
>When Umbra finally calms down she begins to chuckle
>"Honestly, Luna?" Umbra says "Compared to me and Celestia, you were nothing but an annoying fly in this matter."
>Luna is about to flip out on Umbra, you can see it
>"Luna! Don't fall for her tricks!" Celestia says "She's just trying to rile you up!"
>"So why don't you go sit in the corner like a good little princess, so that that the mares that actually mattered can resolve this." Umbra says while waving her off with her hoof "I'm not done with your whorse sister."
>Looks like that was the breaking point as Luna charges at Umbra
>>
File: 1422082740905.gif (3MB, 450x251px) Image search: [Google]
1422082740905.gif
3MB, 450x251px
Off to work Anons. There will most likely be two more parts of Celestial and Luna ass kicking before we move on.
>>
File: 1437414764955.jpg (8KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1437414764955.jpg
8KB, 300x232px
>>27993022
>There will most likely be two more parts of Celestial and Luna ass kicking before we move on.
>>
>>27990972
>>
>>27993744
>>
>>27994762
>>
>>27995055
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>27992878
>>
>>27995508
>>
>>27996120
>>
>>27996666
>>
File: 1454054477559.png (4MB, 2800x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1454054477559.png
4MB, 2800x2800px
Fuck. I'm sorry, Anons. It was a long day today. I have the day off tomorrow and I'm going to try to shoot parts all over you.

Whether you want them or not
>>
>>27998558
Kinky.
>>
>>27974113
Start Part #3

>You are Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship.
>Currently, you are waiting at the train station with your pupil, Starlight Glimmer, and your number one assistant Spike.
>The three of you are waiting for the rest of your friends to arrive, since the coming weekend is going to be incredibly important.
>The Crystal Empire is holding a celebration for the one year anniversary of King Sombra.
>Both you and Spike and you helped saved the empire during that time, so of course Cadance invited you.
>She also invited the rest of your friends, along with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.
>Which they all agreed to coming.
>For a pretty obvious reason, too.
>Everyone wanted to see your cute little niece, Flurry Heart.
>You giggle a little bit, since the name was quite a memento of the Crystalling.
>Looking forward to the upcoming weekend, you can't help but smile.

~Meanwhile, in Canterlot~

>"Celestia, sister, do you have everything?"
"Of course Luna, I've got everything."
>"Did you bring your own gift this time?"
>Shooting a sour look at your sister, you see a familiar presence standing not far behind her.
"Sorry, did we not tell you we are going? If you'd like, you can come with the two of us."
>Luna looks behind her and smiles.
>"Do you? We are heading to the empire."
>After a pause, she nods her head.
>"Yes, I feel like I need to overcome what happened a thousand years ago, along with what happened to my love."
>A sad smile surfaces onto your face, knowing exactly who she is talking about.
"Well, come on. We haven't got all day."
>>
>>27998558
>>
>>27999779
>>
File: Superman Punch.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Superman Punch.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>27992878
>"Luna! Don't!" Celestia yells
>"I HATE YOU!" Luna screams "All of this is your fault!"
>The smile on Umbra's face fades
>You decide to jump in the way and lay your fist into Luna's face
>With her momentum and the stopping power of your fist, she flies right back into the ground
>"LUNA!" Celestia screams
"Will you two stop trying to jump at her?!" You yell "I take no pleasure in this!"
>This may be a dream, but it still hurts you a little to hit these two
>Even if they deserve it
>"It's my fault Anonymous wouldn't love you?" Umbra asks as you shake your fist "Luna, honey, you never stood a chance with him."
>Celestia runs over to her sister
>"Anonymous has told me that he did not share your feelings." Umbra says "And you knew it. That is why you have tried to force yourself on him."
>Luna looks up towards you with tears hanging in the corners of her eyes
"You were a very good friend, Luna. That was it." You say before scratching the back of your head "Besides I would have felt strange dating my ex's sister in front of her."
>The tears begin to fall
>"I think she is done." Umbra says "Celestia, can we get back to our fight? You have been much more annoying then she has."
>Celestia looks up from her sister with the most serious expression on her face
>>
Be right back in an hour
>>
>>28001316
>>
>>28001671
>Celestia rises
"She look mad at you."
>"Am I supposed to be worried?" Umbra asks
>Celestia picks up Luna and moves her out of the way
"You know I've never seen this side of you."
>"I am so sick of these two!" Umbra says "This has been a long time coming now."
>Celestia looks back at Umbra
>"It feels like we go through this every night!" Umbra says "I just want to sleep without worrying about you getting a visit by this whorse and her sister!"
>"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Celestia screams out
>Yeah there's about to be blood
>"You will pay for this, Umbra." Celestia says before looking at you "And Anonymous, how can you stand her and defend her after how she took apart Luna?!"
>Before you can answer, Umbra hold her hoof up to stop you
>"I do not usually act this cold." Umbra says "Only to those I find irritating, such as you and your sister."
>Celestia grits her teeth
>"I see that look in your eye. You want to make me suffer for what I did to baby sister." Umbra says "So come on then."
>Celestia horn lights up before she teleports right next to you
>Both you and Umbra are surprised before she bucks you in the gut
>Umbra tackles Celestia to the ground as they both begin to battle it out
>>
>>28002838
>>
File: Funk Goes On.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Funk Goes On.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>28003445
>"I like this, Celestia!" Umbra says as she pin Celestia down "Show me the fiercest side of you!"
>Celestia fires a beam upwards that makes Umbra jump off her
>As they fight it out, you rub your gut
>Damn it!
>Stop getting knocked on your ass you shit!
>Looking up you watch as Celestia tries to impale your marefriend with her horn
>Umbra tries to dodge her horn, but let out a cry of pain as Celestia gets her leg
>That's where you feel something inside you snap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XIEpsZufg
>You feel the anger inside you rise, to give you that power
>Like hell you're going to let Umbra get hurt in your dreams!
>Getting up you charge at Celestia
>Umbra tries to keep her balance, but struggles and falls on her bad leg
>"What is the matter, Umbra?!" Celestia asks as she shoots another bolt of magic at Umbra's wounded leg "No witty comeback this time?! No clever insults!?"
>Umbra cries out as she falls down to the ground
>Celestia kicks Umbra right in her stomach a few times
>"All bark and no bite, just like everyone else that challenges the sun." Celestia says "Now time to pay you back for Lu-"
"GET AWAY FROM HER!"
>Both Celestia and Umbra look to see you dropkick Celestia away from Umbra
>Landing right next to Umbra, you wink at her
>"Anonymous! You're glowing again!" Umbra says
"I'm mad." You say with a smirk before getting up to continue your assault
>Celestia hits the ground and quickly gets up before shaking her head
>"Dammit, Anonymous!" Celestia says as her horn begins to glow "I am sorry, my sunshine, but you leave me no choice!"
>When she fires her magic you leap right over it
>Celestia looks dumbfounded as she looks up
>Channeling all your magic into your right leg, you let out another mighty roar as you bring your leg down on her head
>As soon as you connect the area around you explodes
>>
>>28004406
>>
File: Moar.png (132KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Moar.png
132KB, 250x375px
>>28004644
Give me moar of this! Kick her ass!
>>
File: Funk Goes On And On.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Funk Goes On And On.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>28004644
>When the snow clears, you find Celestia lying motionless on the ground in front of you
>She's fading in and out
>Looks like she's about to be expelled from your dreams
>"Anonymous!" Umbra says as she walks over to you
>And by walking you mean hobbling
>"That was amazing!" Umbra says "Every time you fight, you surprise me with these new techniques of yours!"
>You chuckle and scratch your head
"It was really nothing." You say "I just got really pissed about her harming you."
>Umbra tries to hug you, but because of her wounded state, she trips
>You catch her as she's about to eat the ground
>"Thank you, my love." Umbra says before looking down at Celestia "looks like you did a number on her. She's about to kicked out of here."
>Kicked out of here?
>That gives you an idea
>You look over and see Luna trying to get up
"I'm not done yet." You say as you and Umbra look down at Celestia, who has now regain consciousness
>Celestia looks up at you
>"Well Celestia, it looks as if you have been defeated by the man you love." Umbra says "All because you harmed me."\
>Celestia growls at her
>"Damn you!" Celestia weakly says "You did this to him!"
>You open your mouth to say something. but you close it when you realize it doesn't matter what you say
>Cocking your leg back, you aim at Luna and focus your magic into your leg
>Umbra looks intrigued by your actions
"Celestia, I have something to tell you."
>"Anonymous, please..." Celestia says "Don't do it!"
"Stay out of my dreams!" You yell as you kick Celestia's backside
>Celestia's body rockets towards Luna before she collide into her
>They don't stop there as they go through a few trees behind them

Game is Project X Zone 2 if anyone is curious
>>
>>27998849
>"Can I get you two to do me a favor before I go?"
>Luna nods, then says, "Of course, what can we do?"
>"Well..."

~Meanwhile, at the Crystal Empire.

>You are a random BG pony.
>Let's call him...Desert Ergo.
>Shakily, you put down the letter you just read.
>It contained order from the King.
>There is a problem, though.
>You didn't want to follow those orders.
>Too bad you knew the punishment for disobeying said orders.
"Princess Cadance, I hope you can forgive me."

~Back to Twilight~

>Lost.
>You are utterly and hopelessly lost inside the castle.
>Hungry, your stomach growls and reminds you why you got lost in the first place.
>All you wanted was some cake.
>However, you took a wrong turn, and can't find your way back.
>Some movement in front of you catches your eye.
>Looking closer, you see a unicorn levitating a large portrait frame.
>Trotting over, you yell over to the unicorn.
"Hey, can I get some help?"
>Jumping from being startled, the unicorn turns around.
>Shock shows on the mare's face when she sees who you are.
>"O-oh, Princess Twilight. Good to see you. You asked for help?"
>>
>>28005561
>>
>>28007227
>>
>>28006095
>Going back to a natural standing position, you look at the destruction in front of you
>Trees have fallen and the snow is scattered around the area
>"Wow." Umbra says "You just kicked her like she was a ball into a goal."
>You smile and look down to her
"Should we go check on them?"
>"Yes! It's time to gloat some more!" Umbra says as she wobbles forwards
>You find it funny, but you decided to help her out
>Walking in front of her, you kneel down
"Here, climb on." You say "I'll take us over there."
>Umbra hops onto your back and wraps her forelegs on your shoulders
>As you start walking over to the sister, Umbra sighs
>"You know I was thinking that you had a hard time fully battling Celestia and Luna, since they were ponies that were once close to you?" Umbra says "I think you showed me tonight that you can finally stand with me and fight them."
>You climb over a fallen tree
"It's difficult, but I know that I need to do this." You tell her "I know who I need to protect."
>You feel her kiss your cheek
>"Trust me, it's for their own good." Umbra says
>Coming across a clearing, you see Luna trying to wake Celestia
>>
Oh cool, they made my Webm
>>1212056
That's what fully happened in the last two parts
>>
>>28008667
Fucked that up
>>>/wsg/1212056
>>
>>28008646
>"Sister, wake up!" Luna yells as she shakes Celestia "Wake up!"
>Celestia has almost faded out completely
>Luna turns to see you and Umbra approaching
>She goes on guard
"Just sit your ass down." You say "You two are done."
>"Wow, I'll give Celestia that." Umbra says "She's quite durable."
>You both look over to Celestia who is starting to stir
>Her eyes open and Luna rushes over to her
>"Sister, we need to leave!" Luna says "If you get cast out of the dreamscape your mind and body are going to need much more time to recover than if we were just to leave."
>Celestia looks over to you and Umbra
>Out of the corner of your eyes you see Umbra wave to Celestia with her hoof
>"Fine, we'll go." Celestia says "Help me, Luna."
>Luna does as she's told and lifts up her sister
>Luna's horn lights up and a portal opens up behind the two
>But before they can enter it, Celestia stops her
>"Wait, Luna." Celestia says "I have some parting word."
>"Oh goody." Umbra sarcastically says
>They turn around and Celestia looks right at Umbra
>"Do not think you won here today, Umbra." Celestia says "You know as well as I do that our powers are limited here."

Off to work, Anons! I'll see you later!
>>
>>28008916
Why are the pastebins 9000+ Longgggggggggg
>>
>>28009693
>>
>>28010789
>>
>>28010833
>>
>>28011294
>>
>>28012077
>>
>>28008950
I'm so sorry. I've been trying to think of a way to make it better for people on mobile or for those that don't like reading all that in one page, but I got nothing so far. I was thinking of going back and just making shorter parts, but that would take some time.
>>
>>28008916
>"Of course I know that." Umbra says "Trust me, I have been counting the days till I get to see your ugly face in person."
>"Good, so just know that the next time we meet, I will win." Celestia says "Nopony will be able to save you from me!"
>Umbra points at Celestia
>"I will not require ANY help when we face off in the real world!" Umbra says "Nopony will be able to stop me from kicking your rump all around my empire!"
>Umbra looks at Luna
>"Do not fret, Luna." Umbra says "I will have somepony babysit you while I am whipping your sister's behind."
>Luna looks as she's about to jump, but she stops herself
>"Anonymous." Celestia calls out
>You look over to her
"What?"
>"You will not be able to save her when the time comes." Celestia says in a cold tone "I hope you understand that."
"We'll see about that." You reply "I don't care who you are, I will protect Umbra like my life depends on it."
>You point at the portal
"Now get the hell out of my dream."
>Celestia looks at the both you and Umbra
>"The next time we meet, Umbra, it will be our last confrontation." Celestia says "Prepare yourself."
>"Just get ready to lose Anonymous once and for all." Umbra says "Now go!"
>The two of them turn around and enter the portal
>When they do it closes behind them, leaving you and Umbra alone
>"Wait here, my love." Umbra says "I will wake you in just a moment."
>As she says this she fades away
>Looking around at the destruction around you, you smile
"That was kinda fun."
>>
>>28014472
Just kinda?
>>
>>28006390
"Yes, I seem to have gotten lost. Do you know where the kitchens are? I think I can work my way from there."
>The mare studies you for a minute, then giggles a bit.
>"Let me guess, you wanted some cake?"
>Blushing a bit, you nod your head.
>"Just like Princess Celestia whenever she visits. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?"
"Apparently not." you laugh.
>"I'll show you the way, but can I hang this up first? I'll need to go back to get the last portrait, and the kitchens are on the way."
"Not a problem. Although I am curious what the portrait is of."
>Eyeing it, you see a grey canvas tarp covering it, most likely for protection.
>"Oh, nothing much, really. They are portraits of the previous and current rulers of the Crystal Empire."
>The mare walks towards her destination, and you follow after her.
>"When Sombra took power, he hated them, and ordered them destroyed, along with records of the previous rulers. Fortunately, one of the retired painters remembered the portraits and gave these new ones to Princess Cadence for the celebration."
"That's so sad. Such priceless history gone, and for what?"
>"Who knows. I, for one, hope we never have to find out."
>That comment strikes you as odd.
"It's not like Sombra can come back from the dead. He's gone, as his rule."
>The mare stays silent for the rest of the way, until she reaches her destination.
>The sight takes your breath away.
>Not in a good way.
"Sombra? Why do you have portraits of him?"
>The mare turns to look at you, eyes filled with contempt.
>"No. Sombra is the only ruler that doesn't have a place here. The ponies that you see are shadow ponies, the same sort that Sombra was."
>Ears flopping back out of embarrassment, you chuckle.
"Of course, it's just the similarities are so striking."
>Walking over to the last painting, you study it in detail.
>The stallion in the portrait does look like Sombra, just much older.
>>
>>28014653
>Grey in his mane, and a much softer look to his eyes.
>Yeah, this certainly wasn't Sombra.
>Taking your time, you study the rest of the paintings, and see the same in every portrait.
>Older mares and stallions, looking slightly different from one another.
>Heading back to the mare, it seems she finished hanging the portrait.
>The canvas tarp still covering it, she uses her magic to pull it down.
>The sight of the new portrait puts you down on your haunches.
>"And this is Queen Umbra, may her soul rest in peace, and damned be Anonymous, the human that killed her."
>Wait what?
>A lot of questions sawm in your head.
>"Killing her let Sombra control the empire after he did the deed. Not even a week before her wedding, too."
>WHAT?
"He killed her right before her wedding? Why?"
>"The servants working in the castle at the time said he loved her, and didn't want her to be married to Sombra, which is why he killed her. Sombra went mad from losing his lover, and he kinda took it out on us."
>No excuse for enslaving an entire kingdom of ponies, though.
>"She was a beauty, and was an amazing ruler. Harsh, yes, but kind, and listened to every pony's problems."
>Glancing at the mare, you see a look of admiration in her eye.
>Looking back to the portrait, you realize that she was much younger in it than the others in their portraits.
"She is quite pretty. How well do Cadance and Shining take up the mantle of ruling after her?"
>"Honestly, pretty well. They aren't shadow ponies like our previous rulers, and they aren't as well versed in the traditions, but they do well. All of us crystal ponies look up to them."
>That is good to hear. Cadance has told you many times in her letters to you that she fears that she isn't doing good enough.
>"Let's go, I need to go get the last portrait, along with get you some cake."
>You giggle a bit as you follow after her, tummy rumbling.
>>
>>28014703
>After a short walk, you reach your destination.
>Thanking the pony, head into the kitchens to find a familiar face.
"Celestia! You're here!"
>She whips around, frosting around her mouth, and a face that looks far less innocent than it should be.
>"Oh, Twilight, how good to see you. How have you been.
"Princess, all the nice smiles in the world aren't going to hide the frosting on your face."
>Her smile falters, then she mutters, "Crap."

>A little bit later, all of you are gathered around a tea table, laughing at each other's exploits.
>There is a new face however, a guest brought by Celestia and Luna.
>Light grey coat, and muted pink mane and tail, done up in a neat bun.
>A mare that went by the name of Penumbra.
>You had seen this mare a number of times when you lived in Canterlot, you just never talked to her.
>It seemed she is the princess' advisor.
>She is also very quiet, just taking everything in, not really talking much.
"So, Penumbra, what brings you here? I know I didn't see you at the Equestria games."
>She jumped a little, startled that the conversation turned to her.
>"I...uh..."
>You see Celestia, who is sitting next to her, nudge her to get her to talk.
>Sighing, she speaks louder and with more conviction.
>"I came to see the Empire with my own eyes, having heard so much from Celestia and Luna. Oh, and see the baby."
>"Oh, is that it?" Cadance chimes in, "Let me go get the cute little rascal."
>The table erupts in a chorus of excitement.
>Feeling a nudge at your side, you look over to see AJ staring at Penumbra.
>"She's lyin'. Ah just know it."
>For some reason, you take AJ's word for it.
"Yeah, but what reason would she have to lie?"
>"I dunno, but she is."
>AJ went back to her tea, a grimace on her face when she realized that she drank it.
>Poor her, she's never been much of a tea drinker.
>Suddenly, a blood curdling scream echoed throughout the castle.
>Cadance rushes back in, hair a mess.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.