[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pocket Ponies™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: AJ in your palm.png (1MB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
AJ in your palm.png
1MB, 1200x796px
>Be Anon
>Get package with letter in mail.

[Dear Anonymous,]

[We here at Harmonics Labs are happy to present you with your very own Pocket Pony™!]
[Having taken your feedback along with the other beta testers to heart we are proud to]
[present you with our finished product. Many features have been changed since your tests.]
[Overall, your Pocket Pony™ will be able to act as a Bluetooth speaker, connect to Wi-Fi]
[sources and retrieve any information you request, and preform extremely basic chores of your]
[choosing. In addition to these are the specialized features of the specific Pocket Pony™,]
[which you can refer to your user manual for further details on. All that's left to say is enjoy!]

[Signed,
M.A. Larson.]

WOO! Thanks Larson!
>With gusto you open your package and retrieve from the styrofoam and cardboard your Pocket Pony of choice.

What pony did you choose, what can they do, and what do you do with them?
>>
>>27955258
>What pony did you choose
Trixie
>what can they do
talk and use harmless magic
>what do you do with them
>rape
>>
>>27955258
pocket spike.
can send things to people instantly.
is a fucking dragon.
is best pony.
>>
>>27955394
>pony
>dragon
Pick one.
>>
File: 1429577309885.png (452KB, 1088x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1429577309885.png
452KB, 1088x1273px
Im torn between Unicorn Twi and Celestia.
Twi would be great at assisting with study, but Celly would be best general adviser ever.
>>
>>27955406
>implying a dragon cant be best pony
>>
File: Blinkie Poop.jpg (25KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
Blinkie Poop.jpg
25KB, 309x302px
>>27955258
Not interested unless it's big enough to fit my penis inside.
>>
File: AssertiveFlutter1.png (211KB, 606x399px) Image search: [Google]
AssertiveFlutter1.png
211KB, 606x399px
>>27955790

>Not wanting a tiny pone rub its entire little body against cock and covering the tip with kisses.
>>
>>27955855
I like this idea.
>>
>>27957896
>>27955855
Art of microphilia pony?
>>
>>27955258
>pocket pony
>has the same features as
>--your computer
>--your phone
>--your watch
>--your music player
>--your tablet
>--your television
>--your toaster
>--every other piece of technology in your house
"So Rarity. What can you do that makes you special enough not to leave in a corner somewhere to collect dust?"
>"Well, I can sit right here in your pocket looking absolutely adorable and insult people with my posh accent."
>She flutters her eyelashes at you
"Eh, good enough."

>>27955790
>Not interested unless it's big enough to fit inside my penis
ftfy
>>
>>27955258
>what pony did you choose
Applejack.

>what can they do
Give me encouragement to always try my best, take off her hat and hair ties, will keep going and going like an energizer battery until I have to forcibly calm her down.

>what do you do with them
Carry her everywhere, love until next edition/upgrade comes out
>>
File: WP_20160516_002.jpg (496KB, 1077x1918px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160516_002.jpg
496KB, 1077x1918px
To hell with it, I'll throw in mine too.

I picked Applejack, she specifically can help me manage money better and guides into being a more hard working and goal orientated individual.

I would have her help me actually get shit done instead of doing one half now and the other half done three fucking weeks later.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.