[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- You feel it too, don't you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1466984130629.jpg (1MB, 1900x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1466984130629.jpg
1MB, 1900x1796px
>>27953230
Post sheets. While we wait, identify anything in your inventory that is made of metal.
>>
>>27953239
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>27953239
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>27953239
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj

>I think I'm actually safe here, the only thing that would be metal on me would be any bits I have acquired

>Both crowns are made of bone/vines, tunic is cloth, conch is sea-shell, no weapons to speak of otherwise...
>>
>>27953239
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
Novelus has s
Daggers hidden in his dress
>>
>>27953239

http://pastebin.com/JL6PjqsW

Lumpet the Trumpet is made out of brass. But, that isn't magnetic and shouldn't set off any metal detectors or anything like that.

Is there any metal on the starlight fragment?
>>
>>27953239
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn

>Silver Anklet
>Staff of cloudsmith, the rod is made of metal the hammer is stone. Atleast thats how i imagined it for my original staff and I still do for this one.
>Vial of mercury
>>
>>27953239
>>27953279
>Didn't see the metal mention

>Bracelet
>Iron Bond
>Also the flying horseshoes I gave to Spitshine
>The arrows were left in the ship
>>
>>27953440
>>27953239
oh and the

>Witching lanter
>Switch-cane
>Shield Sefer Yad
>>
File: example 2.png (645KB, 870x720px) Image search: [Google]
example 2.png
645KB, 870x720px
>>27953279
>>27953293
>>27953317
>>27953370

Flaming 8/6 (8/6)
Pryce 5/5 (9/5)
Novelus 4/6 (6/6)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
>Golem 5/5 (5/5)
Shei 1/7 (6/7)
>Pheo 4/4 (4/4)
Flow 8/5 (10/5)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)

Last time on HQ...

From the trees came a seltas, wearing fighter's garb, many belts and a big monster's skull for a helmet. It seemed like it was on the verge of attacking Shei, but Amy asked politely for it to leave. It flew into a dramatic tirade, which Zjetya roughly translated. It seemed the seltas was going to give them time to 'prepare', and it mentioned something about an arena and a placement test. Their battle was postponed for now.

Pryce, Dania, Shei, Flow, Spitshine and Onion went down along the creek, entering an icy area. They met a big frog with a halberd, who informed Pryce that a goo pony samurai (Sir Estuary) wanted him dead. Accompanying Estuary were a red-haired pegasus, a bipedal dragon, and another pony that he couldn't get a good look at.

They eventually reached the town of Unicorn Penny Post, which was elevated on a small island of jagged rocks, torn apart and broken. Below the island was a pool of sand, which bubbled like lava and was full of crystal golems.

>>27953317
>>27953407
Flaming, Zjetya and Amy were splashed with a weird blue liquid on their way to a fork in the road. They went down the rightmost fork, avoiding a slope full of bear traps, and descended down a path of greenish clouds, containing soil and plants. When they reached the bottom, they saw a pair of baby yian kut-ku attacking a clockwork pony. Inside the pony was a small green Imprint Stone, a note and a music box.

(1/2)
>>
>>27953279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK7-U-BNXpk

The town looks ravaged by an earthquake; buildings have been torn into unrecognizable shreds, caving in and broken upon the jagged, uneven rocks jutting out of the sand. On the few intact structures, you see some graffiti. Most is written in a language you can't read, but some is in Equish: "FLOATERS GO HOME" "NO FOOD" "FUCK OFF"

>Locations
>Well
>Trading district
>Residential district

Spitshine is silent as he surveys the damage. Strangely, you see few corpses, and the few that are around are already devoid of any flesh; only bones.

>>27953370
>>27953440
>>27953293
Shei's gigginox eventually heeds your summons and arrives, but looks highly agitated and nervous, recoiling at any exposed blocks of witchbone around.

>>27953317
>>27953407
You both start to feel odd and uncomfortable. A chill rushes up your spine, then your whole body is filled with a ticklish sensation. It quickly passes, but now you feel a bit lightheaded.

Amy slips and cannot stand. Each of her hooves now resembles a slippery, oval-shaped bubble, with no way for her to stand or grab things (see pic).

Flaming feels deeply, horribly anxious when she sees all the loose rocks and twigs along the trail. It feels like another being is inside her chest, compelling her to reach out and touch those things. It has to be done, it just has to be, even though there's no rational reason, it just has to be done.

>Amy: Slippery hooves: trying to grab something, stand up straight or walk on all fours is now DC 8. Movement is still possible, albeit uncomfortable, by hopping along the ground on your knees and hocks.

>Flaming: Collectathon: You feel irresistably compelled to collect any loose objects you spy along the ground as an instant action. The DC to resist begins at 7. Successfully resisting lowers the next DC by 1. Failing or giving in raises the next DC by 1.

Zjetya turns away from the two of you, hooves over her face.
>>
>>27953499

Amy lets out a little yelp as she slips and falls to the ground. She tries to get to her feet, but her hooves don't support her.

"What happened!?" she complains. "I was just fine! What is this!?"

She looks toward Zjetya. "Carry me!" she demands.
>>
>>27953499
"Well, this seems like a welcoming place..." She mutters sarcastically as she waltzes to the trading district, whistling a nice tune
[1d10+2]inspire
>>
>>27953499
As Flaming holds up the letter found in the clock-work pony, she looks to Zjetya and asks, "Do you think we could carry this thing to... uh... hmmph..." Flaming starts out, seemingly distracted after her chill fires up her spine, the buffalo twitching her eyes and shaking her head after it's gone.

"Woah! Uh, sorry. I was just asking, do you think we could carry this thing to the others, so they could... uh... read the note for us, and..." Flaming finds herself constantly interrupted by her own insatiable twitching, looking down at the rocks and twigs scattered about the ground.

She moves down to pick them up with her cloven hooves, gripping each rock and twig big enough to fit in her hooves and stuffing them into her jacket's pockets, one by one as she feels the need to grab them all.
[1d10] Internal resistance

"That make sense?"

>>27953524
As Amy's hooves' change shape, Flaming gasps, picking up a few pebbles from the quarry around her head, "Amy! What happened to you, your hooves are all weird!"
>>
>>27953563

"I don't know!" Amy whines. But, her melodrama fades as she watches Flaming with an increasingly cocked head.

"What are you doing?"
>>
>>27953499
Flow heads back the way the group came from, and gets his clones in on the action.

>"It can't be him, Sir Flo-"
"It's just a hunch, I want to be sure."
>>
>>27953499
The Gigginox lands in front of oh Shei with a heavy landing. The Gigginox makes wineing sounds and thrashes its head anxiously. Shei-Sher gathers his pet is responding negatively to the Witchbone's ambient energies.
Shei sheds his aura
>Phase Aura
[1d10+1] to make the ambient energies emitted by the Witchbone visible so Shei's gigginox can avoid anything that might interfere with her senses.

Shei-Sher puts up his hooves and strokes the Gigginox's head to calm him. "Easy boy, Easy. We're only making a brief trip. Now steady thyself." Shei-Sher hoists upon it's back and ascends above the Town.
>>
>>27953499
Pryce lands in the town, looking around in dread at the destruction. He takes a few steps through, nothing could be hiding out here with how thorough its broken.

Pryce steps to Spitshine's side.
"Come one, let's try to find any signs of where your friend went."
He says, trying to pull Spitshine's attention from the corpses, to keep his mind off the possibility of death.
Pryce leads to the residential area, hoping there might be some hint at where the inhabitants could have gone to avoid this back at where they used to live.
>Search [1d10]
>>
>>27953556
>>27953605
"I will fly above and survey the area, as well for find Flaming and Amy."
>>
>>27953580
"What's it look like I'm doing, I'm trying to help you..." she says, seemingly oblvious to all the stones and twigs she picks up around Amy's head. She pauses for a brief moment, handing her a hoof to grab, "Here, can you grab my hoof with those.... thingies?"
>>
>>27953673
"They are here somewhere?... Well, whatever happens, you be safe. Let's try to meet back in this point later"
>>
File: poison joke.png (730KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
poison joke.png
730KB, 1280x720px
>>27953524
>>27953563
When Zjetya turns back to you, you see that her face has become smooth and porcelain, except for her right eye. Her mouth, nose and left eye are all now just painted-on, like the face of a doll, and are useless. Her right eye trembles in horror as she pats her face.

Flaming's compulsion only grows worse.

Hooves trembling, Zjetya drops to the ground and begins to trace a shape in the dirt: a leafy flower with sprigs in the middle. Next to it, she draws a bucket, and points up at the cliff you were at earlier. You recognize the flower as poison joke.

>>27953605
You reach the gap in the valley where the halberd-wielding frog was stuck. The frog seems unaware of you as he hums and pours himself some of the wine Pryce gave him.

>>27953556
>succeeds

The buildings in the trading district are now all but hollow shells of houses, stripped almost clean of anything even remotely useful. One building is only mostly collapsed, and looks like it might have something inside.

>>27953639
"I guess they all escaped pretty early huh? 'Cause there's so few dead here," Spitshine gives a forced chuckle.

The buildings here look coated in a strange slime, and bits of crystal lie scattered here and there. You reach a cul-de-sac, in the center of which is a statue of a phoenix, the spitting image of Eragil, who brought Dania, Leather Cloak and Glass Dagger to Vadahara.

You hear muffled sounds coming from a building ahead, but you can't tell what they are.

>>27953624
>Succeeds

You navigate your gigginox around the now-visible clouds of witchbone influence, easing the flight. From above, you see that, along the far edges of town, there are crystal-encrusted tentacles sticking up out of the sand, lazily patting at the destroyed town on the rocks. They aren't close to Dania, but Pryce and Spitshine are getting dangerously close to a spot where the tentacles are floundering.
>>
>>27953679

"I don't know..." Amy says slowly, confused by everything.

"Carry me!" she suddenly demands. With all the finesse and force she can muster, she flops up onto Flaming's back. [1d10]

>>27953698

Amy practically shrieks when she sees Zjetya's face. "Zeta! What happened!? Are you alright? Can you breath? Please don't suffocate. Keep calm. We can fix this!"

Once she is done drawing the flower, Amy says, "Oooooooooooooooooh. So that blue stuff was some poison joke!" she laughs. "I love that stuff!"

She looks at Zjetya's face again. "Yours seems pretty... extreme for poison joke, though."

Amy looks around for some water. "Can't we just like wash it off?"

[1d10] to locate water!
>>
>>27953698
She walks slowly and calmly towards the building, paying attention to any sound that isn't from her hoof steps. She looks for an entrance in this building
>>
>>27953698
"Yea..."
Pryce mutters, surprised at how well Spitshine is holding together.

Pryce gazes up at the statue as they step to the cul-de-sac, the imagery of a phoenix feeling ironic in a town that was burnt and destroyed.

His head turns to the muffled sounds, quickly running over to them in hope.
"Hello? Are you alright?"
He questions as he rushes over.
>>
>>27953698
Shei-Sher gawks at the obscure beast pelting the cliff and crag the Town is perched on. "What on earth is that?"
Observing the crumbled area and the Tentacles methodical pats Shei-Sher makes the connection. He sees Pryce and Spitshine are within its destructive vicinity. With an Alerted expression Shei tugs his gigginox to fly over their area and land near them.

>>27953698
>>27953639
"Pryce, Spitshine!" Shei calls after you both "You need to vacate the area. There is some eldritch monstrosity eroding at the ground's integrity with tentacles." Shei-Sher pantomimes the tentacles action with his hooves. "Spitshine I'll fly you where it is safe. Sir Etac you should find any persons within the area and usher them out of harms way."
>>
>>27953698
Flaming gasps in shock at the sight of Zjetya's new doll-like face, the buffalo shrinking back in fear of the creepy-facade of her friend. "Zjetya! Oh no... w-what happened to you?!" She asks loudly as she moves over to the clock-work pony, taking out a few gears that hang loose from within as her kleptomania gets worse.

As the picture finishes being drawn, Flaming looks down carefully at the picture she drew, scooping up bits of the dirt swept to the side by her drawing. "P-poison joke?! AGGGH! Not this stupid stuff again!" She says, kicking the dirt. "Well, that explains what happened to you and Amy but, I got coated in that stuff too. Why didn't it affect me?" She asks as she reaches for anything loose hanging off of Zjetya.

>>27953733
"What?! Amy, if I just carry you you'll... OOOOOF!" she coughs as Amy slippery-flips up onto Flaming's back, making the collective buffalo buckle slightly before standing back up, buffalo stronk giving her the means to lift her. She growled, "You coulda just asked!"

As you ask about the water, she raises up her eyebrow, "You can just wash off this stuff?"
>>
>>27953866
"What? If there was something doing that we would have seen it from the ground earlier."
Pryce scoffs.

But, after a second of thought.
"Don't fly off yet, if you're still sticking here with you beast, you can use it to carry any left on here We don't know how many can be up here."
>>
>>27953868

"I thiiiiink," Amy muses. "I know I've gotten it off before."

"But seriously, why are you picking up all those rocks and sticks!?" Amy demands.
>>
File: gargwa.png (788KB, 464x433px) Image search: [Google]
gargwa.png
788KB, 464x433px
>>27953735
You hear only the bubbling of the boiling sand far below the rocks. You see a way to worm inside through one of the windows, as the other entrances are blocked by rubble. Inside the building, you spot some cheaply-made peasant clothes and a few patches of cloth for repairing clothes.

>>27953797
Around the side of one collapsed house, you see a figure mostly-buried beneath the house: it's an equine figure with a swampy green, sleek body, and a darker green mane, wearing desert clothing covered in moss. His head is more angular and horse-like than anybody you've seen before. Saddle Arabian

As you approach him, a thick red tentacle, encrusted with crystals, creeps out from behind the house, and slinks toward you and Spitshine.

>>27953866
You see the above happen after you give your warning. Despite your offer, Spitshine rushes toward a broken-down house, where you see a thin equine is trapped beneath it. He starts trying to dig the pony out.

>>27953868
Your hoof twitches in weird relief as you take more things off the clockwork pony. Zjetya has only her coat, which does not come off.

>>27953733
>>27953868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fXvLn8pXXE

From the path leading to the rocky valley ahead comes a strange sight. On the back of a gargwa, a cat, much like the ones that tried to rob you earlier, comes riding. He has a tent on the back of the gargwa, and it seems like he has his own little bazaar inside the tent, full to bursting with all kinds of objects.

The cat, a rather fat one, holds a large canteen to his mouth and takes an exaggerated swig of water, splashing some on the ground below. It seems all too convenient to you. The gargwa continues to walk past you in the direction of the clockwork pony.
>>
>>27953900
"I will be standing by, I saw it from high above the town square. It sieved from the surrounding sands and was wrought with crystal scabs. I could clearly see its enormous tentacles striking at the cliffside. It's likely the culprit for the dilapidated housing and broken pavement."
>>
>>27953958

Amy glares at the cat hatefully. She transforms into a white wolf, hoping that it doesn't freak Flaming out too much.

>Mystic Animal Totem

"Howdy," she speaks in animal tongues to the cat with a forced joyful tone. "Do you have something we can wash this Poison Joke off with?"

>[1d10] for Animal Mastery
>>
>>27953922
"I got it in my horns before, too, but, I think I needed magic to take it off.... OH! Your potions, could they fix it?" She says as she looks over at Amy's bag, her twitching hoof slipping in to grab a few bottles.

>>27953958
After snorting in disappointment that the porcelain faced moth-pony's jacket is one solid piece, the light-hoofed buffalo moves along the path to fill her pockets full to the brim of rocks and twigs as the cat comes into view, walking towards them on the back of the giant bird.

As she sees the bazaar, her mouth waters without her realizing, and she wanders up to the cat's mount, tugging Zjetya along by a hoof behind her, "You! Fat cat! Are you some sort of merchant? We've been cursed!"
>>
>>27953958
Pryce steps towards the strange pony, horn glowing as he readies to uncover them to pull them out. As the tentacles show up in the corner of his eye, he turns.
"Spitshine, get them out of there! I'll hold this off!"
He shouts back, horn glowing a mixture of red and white as he blasts back at the tentacle with his telekinesis while he sends a healing spell to the equine to help aid any injuries from being buried.
>Telekinesis [Fire] vs Tentacle [1d10]
>Prayer for Deliverance on Saddle Arabian [1d10]

>>27953969
"Why don't you do something about these while you wait?! Eldritch seems to be your fascination, and the one time you could do something you're just sitting there!"
Pryce shouts as he fends off the tentacle.
>>
>>27953958
''Clothes huh?...''
She squeezes in to carefully retrieve them
>>
>>27954028

"Iunno," Amy responds distractedly as she continues to stare at the big cat.
>>
>>27953958
>>27954072
She points up at the big fat kitty, "Do you think it understood me? What if it tries to rob us like those other foul cats did?"
>>
>>27953958
"Spitshine!" Shei calls after him as Spitshine ignores his warning. Shei turns to his gigginox
"Giggles I need you to fly circles above, and keep your eyes trained on Spitshine. Now go!" Shei slaps the Giggnioxes body and he takes flight, gliding circles above the area.

Pheo caws madly during the bedlam.

Shei-Sher runs after Spitshine, Shei's attention is grabbed by what he sees in a tentacle slithering into his periphery. Shei lets out a bleated gasp as he's startled and trips over onto the tentacle. His hoof grabs a crystal of witchbone that is lodged onto the tentacle's flesh.

A fiery gust of palor wind expels from Shei's hoof violently as Shei-Sher lets out a painful cry and is knocked back by the force. The tentacle is then seen to be encrusted in a variety of flora that pulses with energy.
>Phantasmagoria of Conquest: 3 times per Combat; Automatic; Sacrifice X hits to deal 4X damage and inflict a status condition on up to 3 targets.
[Using 1 hit]
>Refer to character sheet for status condition as it is long as fuck, basically +1dc to tentacle's actions
>>
>>27954004
The cat pulls back on the reins, causing the gargwa to stop.

"Shishishishishi. That depends, sweety! This is me last droppa the good stuff. What can y'offer the great Low Purrices for such an inconvenience? Don't ye know that Poison Joke doesn't just grow anywhere? Seems to me it'd be yer fault iffn' ye got yerselves splashed!" the cat purrs.

>>27954028
>>27954004
In his mobile bazaar, you see a collection of things, each with a price tag.

http://pastebin.com/wxg65wbE

One catches your eye: a bottle labeled "Poison Joke Cure," priced at 1,000,000,000 "Quetzals."

"Ah! I'll bet y'want this, don't ye?" Amy hears Low Purrices croon.

>>27954042
The fire blast only seems to agitate the tentacle. It tries to grab your leg from below: [1d10+2]

Spitshine continues to dig in the dirt, and you see that the equine's head twitches slightly.

>>27954100
The tentacle begins to rapidly twitch unnaturally when the vines appear around it. It spins toward you with alarming speed. [1d10+2]

>>27954066
Most of the clothes are relatively unremarkable, but you spy three sets of cloaks and tunics which you saw traders wear whenever they came to ZA from the desert.
>Lightweight Desert Clothing; Keeps you cool and focused in hot climates. In any hot climate, DC for endurance and movement rolls are lowered by 2.
>>
>>27954042
Shei-Sher tsk's peeved at your comment. He follows after you both when he sees Spitshine run into danger. "Well Excuse me! For expending an ounce of foresight in staying by so I could fly anypony out of harm, t'were my gigginox to become startled and leave us dead!"
>>
>>27954107
''Ooh, I remember these... Maybe with a little bit of patching up...''
She stuffs them in her bag. Glances around for anything else, if not, she's outta there
>>
>>27954120
"Do you not have any control over any of your pets!"
Pryce shouts back equally agitated.

>>27954107
Pryce's eyes glance back at Spitshine and his progress. If these tendrils are eroding at the entire city, they'll need to move fast.

Seeing the tentacle go for his leg, Pryce's horn glows red as his magic grabs at the debris to help the equine. If the creature is focusing on himself, then he can afford a few scrapes to save this pony.
>Telekinesis [Free the Saddle Arabian] [1d10]

His bracelet also glows as he lets it slip off his hoof and form a longsword.
>Conjure Weapon: Longsword [Fire, Single, Great] [DC5] [1d10+1]
>>
>>27954107

Amy stares at the fat cat for a while angrily. Her head twitches with anger. Her coat turns grey. Flaming can feel Amy get hotter.

After a while, she asks, "Why do you make the other cats steal even though they don't want to?" Her voice is uneven, barely able to contain herself.

She also drinks a potion just to see what happens. [1d10+3]
>>
>>27954107
As the cat purrrrs to Amy, Flaming digs through his stock and immediately spots the bottle with a picture of the same flower Zjetya had showed them. Flaming reaches for it, trying to snatch it up from the tent.

"Hey, kitty! These zeroes better not all what I think they mean, how can we possibly expect to pay this? I've never even known this many bits could exist!" She says with a snap, "Do you have any cheaper?"
>>
>>27954107
Shei-Sher lies helpless on the ground, grabbing his left hoof in pain "Aa-a-a-a-ah, My hoof burns! It so hot!" Shei whines, the sole of his hoof feeling peircingly hot and the flesh concealed by the sole feels as though its been dipped in scolding water.

Shei-Sher moves to get out of harms way as he sees the tentacle sweep at him.
[1d10] get up from helpless.
>>
>>27953698
As the trio of goos approach the frog, Flow greets him and continue to go on their way back to the fork in the road they reached earlier.

>>"Wotcha think that ol' coot is doin ere' anyways?"
>"No idea. If he's here without Mister Friendly though, I think we might have a problem on our hands."
"Unless he had his mane dyed."
>>"Who even does that?"
Flow's mane flashes red, then back to purple.
>>"Piss off."
>>
>>27954169
"The witchbone energies that perfaved the area have him nervous. Besides I was never formally taught how to discipline animals. Crowley did not simply present me with a chocolate lab one day and 'Raising a dog is a big responsibility, now frolick and roll in hay til your bonds are polymer' like every farmhouse pony in Accorsia! It was more like so 'Hoy, there be a wild phoenix, I shall feed it crystal and call it Pheo. I hope it doesn't gouge my eyes out and burn me to ash."
>>
>>27954263
>perfaved
pervade
>>
>>27954193
>>27954107

Amy translates Flaming's words to the cat.

Then, she adds to Flaming in their own language, "He's not going to listen," Amy says angrily. "He's a lying, cheating... kitty."
>>
>>27954169
As soon as you conjure the longsword, the tentacle crashes into the blade, recoiling as the sword breaks. This gives you an opening to pull the equine out a bit further, leaving only the lower half of his back legs trapped. His head slowly raises, and you see him point a flintlock pistol at the tentacle and fire.

[1d10]

The tentacle pats along the ground, evidently looking for you. [1d10+2]

>>27954210
You roll back to your hooves a moment before the tentacle crashes into the spot you just were, sending rock and dust flying. The tentacle flails around wildly, scattering rocks everywhere. Roll to dodge, DC 5.

>>27954193
>>27954175
Flaming can only hear smug meowing, but Amy hears, "Well, if ye don't got that many zeroes on ye, a deal is in order. It just so happens that I require an escort to the tree of red lacquer, an--"

>>27954175
The bottoms of one of your front paws becomes solid enough that you could drag yourself along with it reliably.

The cat tumbles backward out of his bazaar, crashing to the ground. He backs up along the ground. "Aye, pendeja! I-I-I just pass along the orders, is all! O-otherwise, the p-princesses get so nasty and mean! I hate them, but I can't disobey them! Or else they'll--"

He puts his paws over his mouth, eyes wide in fear. The area around you slowly becomes grey.
>>
>>27954248
You reach the fork where the party split up earlier. The brook is as peaceful as it was earlier, and there are no signs of others coming through recently. Some jaggi drink at the river, but don't acknowledge your presence.
>>
>>27954167
You also find a small bit of sewing thread, but apart from that, it seems that these shops were all raided quite thoroughly.

Upon leaving, you become vaguely aware of the sounds of far-off fighting, but it's not a threat to you presently.
>>
>>27954377
''I'll take that as well.''

But it might be a threat to someone else...
She follows the sound of the thunder
>>
>>27954303
Flow and co. take a quick stop so he can refill his canteen. He reaches down with great caution so he can scoop up water from the brook. Once it's filled up, he dips a hoof into the stream to regain the few chunks of goo that're missing from him.

Once that's done, they take the ruined cobblestone path that Flaming, Amy, and Observer took.
>Navigation
[1d10

>"And that dragon intrigues me as well, how often do you see one a' them these days."
>>"Probably just some hired hooves, mate. I ain't fookin scared a' anythin!"
"Says the one who's a reproducible clone."
>>"Y-you too mate."
>>
>>27954295
Shei-Sher stands, a hot pain pulses from his left forehoof, which limbs.
"I surely, will regret doing this" He quickly hobbles after the tentacle and grabs to spots of crystal on it with both hooves.
>Phantasmagoria of Conquest: 3 times per Combat; Automatic; Sacrifice X hits to deal 4X damage and inflict a status condition on up to 3 targets.
[using 2 hits] Monster's DC is raised to 2, ailment duration refreshed

"Hah!" Shei yells as he expels hot gusts of pollen from his hooves.
>>
>>27954406
>whoopsies dasies
[1d10]
>>
>>27954292
Flaming snorts, growling, "Well, that's something that wouldn't surprise me... all the other cats were thieves too. OH! Wait, I bet THIS is where they take it all! To be sold back to us after they steal it, the jerk!" She spits, looking at the bottle as her hoof goes inside Amy's sack again, stealing empty bottles.

>>27954295
>>27954292
As the cat smugly meows at her, Shorthorns sticks out her tongue, looking at the bottle he holds and wondering if she could get away with pilfering it, intent on somehow making it up later, maybe trading something useful they have back on the ship he'd like, when she sees him talking with Amy.

As she feels Amy growing hotter, and seeing her friend growl in the unintelligible voice of animals to the cat, she notices her paws have re-shaped into actual paws, Flaming gasping, "Flaming, your hooves! They're all better, your potions DO work!"

When the cat falls onto the ground, and looks scared, Flaming crawls up on him intimidatingly, "I don't know what you're saying kitty, but I get the idea you made my sister mad. And I don't like mangy little FURBALLS who make her mad." She looks to Amy, "What'd he say?"
>>
>>27954295
>last turn of wolf form

Amy suddenly notices the area getting more grey. She quickly takes a menacing/defensive stance as securely as she can in her current state. She stands between the greyness and the cat so as to protect him.

"I'm sorry for doubting you," Amy says to the cat apologetically. "That was bad of me. I don't know who these princesses are, but you don't need to listen to them. I can help. I don't like meanies. Especially ones who make others do things they don't want to. If you hate them, then I'll help. But, I can't help very well like this. I need that cure."

>Prayer of Enlightenment for Compassion
>[1d10+2] for Animal Mastery with compassion making the DC 3-
>>
>>27954263
"Excuses. If you're going to continue taming more yo need to learn to control them!"
Pryce scolds.

>>27954295
Pryce grabs his bracelet after the sword is shattered, quickly placing it back on.
"Are you alright?"
He shouts to the equine as he's mostly freed.

After they shoot at the tentacle, Pryce holds his bracelet up, attempting to conjure a ponnequin (pony mannequin) on the tentacle to distract it, thinking it grabbed a real being.
>Hat Magic: Ponnequin [1d10]
>>
>>27954448
>"Flaming, your hooves!"
>lel

Amy looks around as the landscape changes. "I'm sorry," Amy laughs a little bit. "I may have gotten us a bit deeper into trouble than I expected."

"It sounds like he's not really the one in charge..."
>>
>>27954460
"And you should learn to conjure weapons that don't break at the slightest nudge. If you're going to continue conjuring" Shei retorts.
>>
>>27954506
"It's a precise art and there's a lot going on. I'd like to see you do better!"
>>
>>27954494
>Damn you, Flaming Amy

"W-well how much MORE trouble could we be in? You fixed your curse, now we just need to fix Zjetya!" She says as she pockets a empty vial of Amy's into her over-stuffed pockets. She stares at the cat, "So if it's not him who's in charge, who is then?"
>>
>>27954525
Shei cackles childishly "ehehehe its a precise so he says. You wouldn't fair well in the occult. Its a 'precise art' ." Shei emphasizes the words
>>
>>27954530

"Some princesses, it sounds like," Amy says, still standing defensively against nothing. "That's all he said about them."

"Also, I'm not completely cured, just one hoof... paw? Whatever."

"And, would you stop stealing my jars!?" Amy suddenly adds.
>>
>>27954397
You pick your way over the jagged, crooked lanes, weaving around the broken buildings, and reach a residential cul-de-sac, in the center of which you see a statue of a phoenix in the spitting image of Eragil, the phoenix who took you to Vadahara. Beyond there, you see Pryce and Shei fighting a crystal-encrusted tentacle flailing along the ground, presumably from a creature below the sand.

>>27954409
>>27954460
>>27954397
The tentacle twitches in a repulsive manner, then retreats into the sand. A second one quickly emerges from the sand, flailing angrily at Shei and Pryce. The equine trapped under the building coughs up dirt and pulls a bullet out of his pocket, struggling to reload the pistol while Spitshine digs more of him out from below the building.

>Shei and Dania roll to dodge, Pryce can sacrifice the mannequin to avoid making the roll

>>27954448
>>27954454
Low Purrices' eyes bug out of his head as something looms overhead. "Princess, PLEASE! I didn't mean it, don't tell Princess Mudi! Your highness, don't do this, please, La--"

An invisible force causes the cat's head to convulse. You see scribbles all over its face, drawn in brushstrokes like that of elegant calligraphy. A character of an unknown language has been drawn over its face. Something about the scribbles causes the rest of its face to blur and become murky. Low Purrices slumps over.

Zjetya shudders, and she starts digging through the bazaar on the gargwa's back, pulling out the medicine and desperately trying to yank the stopper out of the bottle.

(1/2)
>>
>>27954406
You follow the rightmost path, where you see the remains of a simple tripwire trap that has been tripped already. You head down the right fork and head down a steep cliffside path, where you see several bear traps that have been already tripped. At the edge of the cliff are a series of floating greenish clouds, which lead downward like a staircase. However, each cloud has a bit of distance between each, so you'll have to jump.

Far below the clouds, you see some figures talking in a path leading away from a crystal quarry. It looks like Flaming and friends.
>>
>>27954553
"I have yet to see you try anything occult-y, so I doubt you know what you're talking about."

>>27954581
Pryce lets a sigh of relief as the tentacle flees. Quickly replaced by stress again as a second emerges.

Pryce tosses the ponnequin to the tentacle to keep it occupied, turning and running over to the equine himself.
"Is there anypony else around this city still?"
He asks, horn glowing as he assists Spitshine in digging him out.
>Telekinesis [Dig Out] [1d10]
>>
>>27954581

Amy's eyes go wide with panic as the poor kitty convulses and slumps over. She doesn't even notice her own body turning back to that of a pony.

She rushes into the bazaar too. "I'm sorry," she says to the cat laying on the ground as she dances and slips around frantically waiting for Zjetya to hand her the cure.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry," she chants quickly. She looks around as if something could attack her at any moment. "I can't open it with these hooves, Zeta, please hurry!"
>>
>>27954581
Coughing due to the sand flying everywhere, the sheep tries to cover her face
''I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes you guys...''
[1d10+2] inspire
[1d10] Dodge
>>
>>27954561
"W-well it's a start! You just have to make more, right? And, hmm... there are more princesses here? Like the Mariposa sisters?"

Flaming grunts, "H-hey, like you need ALL of them? I'm just trying to help carry them, Amy, no need to be rude."

>>27954581
As the cat's head starts to convulse, Flaming holds up her hooves in shock, backing off from the kitty as the scribbles start to appear. "By the spirits... I-I didn't mean like this, what's wrong?!" She looks up, trying to see what it was the poor sales-cat saw before it was attacked. "What happened to it, Amy? I-Is it alright?!"

>>27954636
"I-I can, one sec!" She says as she rushes over to the cure, grips it with her hooves, and bites down into the cork, pulling it free, "Here!"
>>
>>27954680

"It sounds like there's at least two of them," Amy says. "One of them is named Princess Mudi? But, I don't think she's the one that just did... that." Amy points to the cat on the ground with his face obscured and written on.
>>
>>27954592
>"They must not have seen them as they approached."
"What's more concerning is why they're here..."

Once they reach the edge of the cliff, Vice points down to the figures.
>"Should we go down or try and get their attention?"
"Shouldn't be too hard to get their attention."
>"Look, some crystals. See if they can get their attention."
Flow tosses a bit at one of the crystals he sees.
>attention getting
[1d10]
>>
>>27954581
Shei-Sher blows on his hooves to cool and is pleased to see the tentacle retreat but quickly becomes agitated once another appear "Ba-a-ah! No fair! That's cheating!" he complains.

"Would one of you please toe that pony out of the debris so we can leave this place. I can stall the tentacles with this new power of mine." Shei puts up his hooves ready to tussel with the tentacle again.

[1d10] roll to dodge
Shei goes after the tentacle
[last time 3 hits]

>>27954610
"I am only an adept, but it would be difficult for you to imagine the rungs I climb and circles I tread to retain glimmer of esoteric wisdom. It is a testament of the soul, which is clearly why you fail."
>>
>>27954610
''I have not seen a single living creature on my way, Sir Pryce, so I doubt there is anyone here aside from us''
>>27954750
''We can let Pryce do that. He is the swiftest of us with his wings''
>>
>>27954636
>>27954680
Flaming yanks out the potion with her teeth, enabling you to drink, and Zjetya to wash her face. The potion doesn't taste all that good, but soon the effects of poison joke have vanished from your bodies.

Zjetya sits and breathes heavily for quite a while, savoring the air as though it were delicious. "Fuck... I hate this place. Pieceacrap cat."

>>27954705
"What was the other name he said just now, La... Princesses La?" she mutters in thought. "La...cie? No, she's in Lilane."

>>27954656
>Critfail, -1 to all actions next turn
The tentacle smacks you, and the crystals embedded in its hide cause ugly bleeding, gouging your skin.
>Novelus 2/5

>>27954610
You pull the pony out of the rubble. Spitshine props himself up under the pony and drags him away. "Thank you..." the pony mutters.

>>27954750
Though you coat the tentacle in vines, it smashes you into the rubble, breaking a rib and tearing horrifically at your skin with the sharp crystals in its hide, causing deep bleeding.
>Shei 0/4

>Everybody fightin the tentacle look at this
The tentacle grabs the pony mannequin and twirls it around like a plaything, leaving you alone for this turn

>>27954636
>>27954680
You hear a loud ringing from the quarry as a Bit bounces off a crystal embedded in the wall. You see a figure up above near the clouds, standing on the cliff with the bear traps. It looks like Flow and his goos.
>>
>>27954707
Your bit bounces off a crystal down in the quarry, creating a loud sound like a bell. Surely a fall from this height would be lethal.
>>
>>27954780
Shei-sher cries out in pain as he's beat by the tentacle.
He struggles to get up
[1d10]

"g-good.. Now let us leave this place before it crumbles apart"
>>
>>27954750
"It can't be all that difficult after seeing you flail about with simple tasks."

>>27954766
"No one else?"
Pryce pauses for a moment.
"That's good, then they all must have gone off elsewhere."

>>27954780
"Just hold tight, we'll be out of here quickly."

>>27954780
>>27954766
>>27954865
"Everypony, let's go, quickly. Sptishine, the horseshoes will hold you two up. Novelus, hold on."
Pryce commands, grabbing Novelus in telekinesis leading the group away from the town and back to the ground below they left.
>>
>>27954705
Shorthorns growls as she looks at the poor cat's body, and its malformed appearance. "Princess Mudi? But, I don't see anyone!"

>>27954780
Shorthorns laps up the curative potion readily, sucking it down as she shakes out her head, smacking her lips. "Bleegh... well, I hope that did it. Whatever it was I had I..." she looks down, feeling an intense weight in her jacket, perking up her brow, "W-why was I carrying so much junk in my jacket? I don't need any of this..."

As Zjetya recovers, she sighs, "I'm glad you're okay Zjetya, that looked horrifying. Could you even breathe like that, without a real mouth?!"

As the bit sounds out, she looks back towards the quarry to see Flow atop the clouds, smiling, "Oh, Flow! He's come to find us, surely HE can read the note... but first..." she says, looking down at Low Purrrices, moving over, "Is there... is there anything we can do for him?"

[1d10] Checking his condition
>>
>>27954780
''Haaah, you blasted, son of a...''
She trist to use a piece of cloth to patch herself up
>>27954910
The sheep gives Pryce a slightly bothered look as he shouts Novelus, but lets himself be carried
''I appreciate it, Sir Pryce''
[1d10-1] glorify pryce
>>
>>27954780

"Aw, don't blame the kitty," Amy says sadly, slumping down next to him to scratch him behind the ears. "He was just scared and didn't know what to do."

"Princess Lacey?" Amy repeats her version of the name. "She was mean, but not THIS mean. This was... it kinda seems like something a demon would do."

>>27954916

"I didn't either..." Amy says with a little bit of fear.

"Can I have my stuff back now!?" she adds indignantly.

>>27954707

When she hears the sound of the bit, she looks up and sees Flow. "HI FLOOOOOOOOOW!" Amy shouts up at him, waving her hoof vigorously in the air.
>>
>>27954780
>>27954946
Flow peers down at Amy and the others, and waves back at them.

Trapper peers over the edge of the cliff and listens for the sound of the bit. When he hears it, he shudders.
>>"Th-that's quite a drop there..."
>"Sir Trapper, lend me your eyepatch, I wish to get a closer look.
Trapper hands it over.
>>"I mean, it's just a bleedin-"
Vice nudges Trapper off of the cliff, and peers over it to see if he really /can/ survive the fall.
>"Don't worry, it's an experiment!"
The sounds of cursing and yelling is all that is heard from Trapper.

"Be a kind sport and go down there the safe way."
Vice nods and starts hopping on the clouds.
[1d10]
>>
>>27954865
>>27954910
"yes, no don't help me. *Hrnk* That's fine. I can fair it alone." Shei says sarcastically.

>>27954780
He communes for his gigginox in the area to land near the entrance of the house. [that counts as my gigginoxes action as it is still technically summoned]
>>
>>27954946
"Huh?" She looks at her pockets as she starts dumping out her rocks and twigs and crap all over the ground, turning her head as a few glass bottles fall out. "OH!"

She leans down to pick them up, "S-sorry, I... I don't know why I took them, they just seemed to be weighing you down but, now that seems so silly... and I have all these other rocks in my pockets too for some reason, what was I thinking...?"

She blinks. "Waaaaait..." she glowers. "Poison Joke?"
>>
>>27955065

Amy just giggles and giggles. "It never stops being funny!"
>>
>>27954865
You get back up. Your gigginox arrives to rescue you.

>>27954910
>>27954937
While Novelus holds a bit of cloth to stop the bleeding, Pryce flies them both back to the stable, albeit hot ground, out of the reach of the tentacles, some of which still flop around on the ground uselessly.

Spitshine helps prop up the equine against a rock, laying his limbs flat.

"Th... thank you," the equine shudders, holstering his pistol. "I could've been its supper, if not for you. Being eaten alive! I shudder to think. Thank you, from my heart. I am Qirsh, of the land of... well, I'm a Yagi. You must allow me to repay... well, what are your names? I should ask that first. Manners tend to slip when you're crushed by a house. Huh huh huh."

Qirsh's voice is foreign and tenor.

>>27954998
Trapper splats to the ground. RIP.

Vice leaps just a bit too far and stumbles when he lands on the first cloud. He trips and falls a considerable distance to a cloud about midway between the cliff and the ground, painfully landing on a patch of thorny plants. From here, he can easily hop to a part of the quarry which can lead him down to the ground without much effort.

>Vice 2/1

>>27954916
>>27954946
Low Purrices is inert for a while, then stands up robotically. He goes to his gargwa, takes its reins, and leads it down the path they came from.

>>27954946
>>27954916
"Spare me the filthy jokes, but I do have a pretty good lung capacity," Zjetya says. "Mudi, Shoo-ger and La... hmm... you think Shoo-ger and Sugar are related? Ponies sometimes have similar names if they're related, but I dunno anything about deer."
>>
>>27955123
Flow remakes Trapper while Vice goes about his business. He sits down and rests Schlangenschwert on his shoulder.

Vice yelps as he lands incorrectly, and reshapes his body to a more normal shape. He hops down the quarry and makes his way further down so he could meet Flaming and co.
>>
>>27955123
Shei-Sher pulls the Gigginox's head as they fly away, signalling it to perform and aerial u-turn. they fly over the house and cliffside where the tentacle monster can be seen and they fly over it a few times So Shei-sher can get a good look at it.

Observation [1d10+1] does it look like the monster is coming from directly underneath the town's cliffiside?

Shei pulls forth Pupil to aid the investigation
>Appraise [1d10+1]
>>
>>27955123

"Filthy jokes about lung capacity?" Amy responds, cocking here head. "I can't think of any, and I love a good joke!"

"WAIT!" she interrupts herself. "You actually couldn't breath!? That's... pretty intense for a Poison Joke..."

"Do you know a princess named Sugar?" Amy asks, changing subjects again.

But, before she can get an answer, she starts following Low Purrices like a dog on the scent.
>>
>>27955123
Pryce released Novelus as they land down, stepping over to Qirsh.
"I am Pryce Etac. Hold on, this should help a little more."
Pryce says, horn glowing white as he attempts to patch up Qirsh again.
>Mantra of Purity [1d10]
>Prayer for Deliverance [1d10]

"We came here to check on an outpost around here, we're looking for a friend, a deer. Do you know where everypony from that town went?"
Pryce questions as he heals.

"A Yagi? I've never heard of them, you must be quite a way from home."
>>
>>27955123
As Low stands up suddenly, Shorthorns jumps and backs up, screaming, "AAAH! IT's alive, it's alive!" she shouts in a panic, huffing, "D-don't scare me like that, I thought you were a goner. And... h-hey!" She shouts after it as it takes off, "You're welcome!"

>>27955123
>>27955269
"What sort of filthy joke goes with being able to hold your breath? Also," she turns her head on its side, "Well... one of them WAS pretty powerful. Did I tell you how they were able to, do this thing where they basically re-shaped where all of us were at once? But, surely they couldn't do all this from this far away."

As she brings up Spitshine's friend, Shorthorns' ears perk up. "I don't think Spitshine mentioned anything about Sugar knowing anything about princesses.... I think the names might just be a coincidence, it couldn't be Laciela all the way out here. We should track that cat down, ask him more about what he knows."

>>27955187
As Flow comes down the cloud-vines, Flaming waves her hooves wildly, "Flow! Flow, thank goodness you came! I have a very important question: can you read?"
>>
>>27955312
Vice fixes one of his front hooves before answering.

>"M-Miss Flaming, it's Vice, not Flow. I might be able to read something. Flow was never keen on reading too much, it was more of Hope's job to do that."
>>
>>27955353
As she approaches Vice at the bottom of the cliff, she looks up at the top, "Oh! But, that was Flow at the top there, yes? I'm sorry, I couldn't see clearly as you were coming down."

She smiles, getting up clsoe in Vice's face, "But if you can read, then, that's just as good! I have a note we found that we need you to read for us because... um... well..." she stammers to think of a less embarrassing explanation that none of them being able to read.

"We're... bored. And we don't FEEL like reading it..?"
>>
>>27955123
''Did you say... A Yagi?... That is...Very curious...What business did you had in this place... So far away from home? Oh, and allow me. My name is Lady Dania, a pleasure''
>>
>>27955375
>"If it were Flow, you would've seen much more red instead of purple...but it's of no real concern. Any idea what language it's in? Like I said, Flow's not completely knowledgeable about reading."

He looks up at Flow.

>"And we have some news for you and the others, as well."
>>
>>27955412
>>27955375

"We can't read!" Amy calls from her position following Low Purrices.
>>
>>27955206
The tentacles emerge from the bubbling sand, the depth of which you cannot determine. Crystal golems lounge in the sand as though it were a hot spring, but their height is unclear. It does seem that the creature is beneath all the rock which uprooted Unicorn Penny Post.

>Roctopus: HP: 470/480
>A subterranean octopus, with eight tentacles which in turn can split into 10 smaller tentacles each for more precise grabbing and mutilating of prey.
>Rank: Fiend

>>27955308
>>27955386
"I'm afraid I came here rather recently; I thought I'd ask the locals what they knew of the tree of red lacquer, but when I flew up there, I found only corpses and deserted homes. I did find a book that tells a bit about the tree I'm looking for, thankfully. But I saw no traces of any deer."

Spitshine, with a blank face and a slightly open mouth, sits down on the ground, staring at the rocks.

>>27955308
"Now, by the way, as for my debt, well, I haven't any money, but... I could share a bit of Songspinning with you... unless you find that branch of magic unsavory?"

>>27955269
>>27955312
"I forget you two aren't the types of ladies I'd run into in bars back home," Zjetya jokes darkly.

>>27955269
As you follow the cat along the path, Zjetya rushes after you. The buttons on your jacket begin to rise and pull forward as you head forward. You head into an area where the witchbone crystals become far more prominent, and the sky is covered by roots of a tree. It starts getting darker by the second, and it's hard to see much ahead of you, or even the ground at your hooves, which is mossy and slippery.

"As far as 'Princess' Mudi goes, Blessings talked about her beef with the Witch Mudi, but not a Princess Mudi... god, pony naming conventions are so weird.
>>
>>27955456

"Well, witch powers have looked pretty demony to me so far. And, these powers seemed pretty demony. So, I'm guessing it's the same pony. She's probably just CALLING herself a princess."

"You used to be able to find me in bars. But, I'm a different pony now." She laughs, "I could definitely tell you some stories... though..." she trails off. "OOOOOOOOOOOH! I get it now!"

She starts to giggle. "Wow! That WAS dirty!"

She takes note of her buttons acting on their own. "Do clothes usually do that?" she asks Zjetya.
>>
>>27955456
''Red lacquer...Sounds fancy...Would you mind sharing your reasons for being after this tree?''
''Also... Songspinning? That is something I have not heard about in quite a while''
>>
>>27955456
"Oh..."
Pryce mutters in disappointment. Turning to see Spitshine stares into the void, Pryce puts a hoof on his shoulder.
"She's still alive, I'm sure of it. I did not see any deer bodies up there."
He says to try ad cheer him up, despite not being certain himself.

"A tree of red lacquer, what bring you out here to find it?"

>>27955456
"Songspinning? I never heard of that magic to begin with. What is it?"
He says curiously.
>>
>>27955412
>>27955456
"Oh, it's just regular equish is all, any idiot should be ...able... grrr... just read it, already?"

She says, reaching into her jacket to pull out the note they found in the clock-work pony.

"What's your news?"

>>27955441
Flaming blushes hotly, staring down at Amy, "Amy! I had it covered, why'd you have to go and tell him that?!"

>>27955456
Shorthorns flattens her ears, "Oooookaaaaay.... the ladies back in Ornifex sound really weird then. So, that witch and this princess share the name... is Mudi a common name? Or could they be the same pony? Can a witch also be a princess?"

She moves to follow Amy along the path, feeling her buttons tugged forwards as well as she skids along the dirt, "Wowaaah! what's going on?" She shouts outloud as she's pulled, staring up at the massive roots of the tree ahead with her mouth wide, "T-those are some big trees... witchbone is amazing."

She looks around, looking for Low Purrices among the large roots
[1d10]
>>
>>27955456
>>27955565
>"Equish, eh? Phew, I thought it was one of the more exotic languages."
Vice takes the notes and reads it.

He notices the others leaving, and waves frantically.
>"W-wait you three, we found the village that Spitshine was looking for!"
>>
>>27955456
Shei-Sher leers at the golems detestably. Assuming they are suppose to be a sort of guard for the town as he's seen them trapsed about Penny Post. Shei decides he won't waste time speaking with them. He flies by one of the golems and places a seal as he swiftly passes.
>GABBY's SEAL: Turns a living enemy into an walking corpse. For all intents and purposes this target now counts as Undead and a corpse. This effect ends if someone removes the seal from their body.
[1d10]

Pupil appraises the golemns and whispers secrets to Shei-sher
>Appraise [1d10]
>>
>>27955596
As she moves along, she grabs Vice's hoof and exclaims, "Oh! That's fantastic, I guess Pryce's hunch was right! I owe him an apology. So, were there any survivors? How did it all look?"
>>
>>27955565

"Because telling the truth is a good thing!" Amy insists.
>>
>>27955611
"Well, it's not like I 'lied', either... I really didn't want to read that message, we were busy!" She huffs.
>>
>>27955603
Vice trips and is dragged on the floor.

>"I-I do not know, Pryce, Shei, and Dania all stayed behind to investigate. Flow came looking for you three and Observer so we could go check it out."

He gets up and is forced along with Flaming.
>"W-we should go back and see what happened with the village, all I remember was that it was floating on some big rocks!"
>>
>>27955626

"You can go back, but I can't," Amy says. "I have to help these kitties."
>>
>>27955603
>"Oh, and the note reads: "My Dearest Sugar,
Meet me when the silver eye twinkles.
Yours,... uh... this last part is scribbled out."

He questioningly looks at Flaming, "Who'd you get this from?"
>>
>>27955527
>>27955549
"Well, in the days before demons flooded the world, caravans would often come along these roads when journeying to trade with Mariposa. However, the great quantities of witchbone underground made travel impossible in certain places, due to their extremely potent magnetic power. They say it could affect even the nails in a carriage, and render all compasses and metal weapons useless. However, a material called red lacquer could be smeared on metal equipment to insulate it from the witchbone.

"Unfortunately, merchants began to harvest the trees of the key ingredient in making red lacquer, known as the red lacquer tree. Supposedly, they harvested it so much there's only one hill on which the tree grows anymore. So, my task was to look for it for my group's benefit." Qirsh explains.

Spitshine furrows his eyebrows. "That sounds awfully familiar..."

>>27955549
"Oh, it's a form of well, song-based magic," Qirsh says. "It's a power born from a fairy-tale about a songstress becoming a monster. It was part of a much longer dirge, but that's been lost to time, unfortunately. Here."

He reaches into his bag, and retrieves a floating teal prism. He pulls off a part from the top part of the prism, resulting in two smaller prisms. With a slight hesitation, he holds out one prism for you to take. "It can only be cast with this kind of catalyst, not a horn nor a wand or staff."

>>27955549
Spitshine turns away, hiding his face. You see his hooves bunch up along the ground in frustration.

>>27955599
Seal set.
>Crystal Golem: HP: 20
>Before the Mind Vimana was taken by the angels into the Birdcage, the Witch Mudi discovered the trump card of the Gloom Empress of Mariposa: demonic parasites. These golems are the refuse of experiments.
>Rank: Wraith

(1/2)
>>
>>27955565
>>27955502
>>27955643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjruB1hsF9o

Low Purrices leads you along a low, mossy path. Each time you pass by a witchbone crystal, your buttons are pulled toward that crystal, and you have to tug in order to get yourself free.

The path starts to ascend, and you feel yourself climbing up a hill in the dark. Along some of the glowing crystals, you see jagged weapons, the crude tools of raiders, stuck to the crystals magnetically.

Eventually, you reach a clump of roots, blocking your path and the path upward like a curtain. Beyond them, you hear the sounds of fighting.
>>
>>27955676
Vice looks to some of the raiders' weapons, and he tries prying one or two free from the crystals' magnetic grip.
[1d10]

>"G-good thing Sir Flow isn't here, he'd be so m-mad," he chuckles.
>>
>>27955626
>>27955643
"Oh! It was floating? Amazing! Okay, we'll go to see it right after we find that cat and get some answers: there was this cat, the one who was like, the BOSS of all the ones that robbed us earlier, remember? Or, at least tried to. We have to find him and ask him what princess he was talkin' about."

As he reads out the note aloud, she smiles, "AH! So it WAS for Sugar! That's great, now we just need to find this 'silver eye'.... you see anything like that Vice?"

>>27955676
Finding her way through the mossy path, she grunts as she tugs against the buttons of her jacket, growling as they make through the forest, "Grrrn! These stupid crystals I take back everything nice I said, they... grrah! They keep wanting to steal my jacket! Everything wants to steal something in this place."

As they start to ascend, she stares at the weapons doting their path, and looks up at the wall of roots that keeps them impeded. Hearing the sounds of combat, she backs up, "Hmmm.. that sounds fun. Wonder what's going on behind there?"

She runs forwards, her head poised to crack open a whole in the roots as she charges in
[1d10+4] All or Nothing + Gaia, breaking apart the roots.
>>
>>27955671
>These golems are the refuse of experiments.
"Perfect.." Shei-sher smiles
He commands the Golem to yield before him.
>control+1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>27955671
>>27955549
''Are you thinking what I am thinking, Sir Pryce?''
>>
>>27955723
>"Ah, I believe Amy mentioned them earlier," he grunts as he tries prying a weapon off for himself, "N-no I don't believe I remember anything with a silver e-eye."

He now has both hooves on a crude sword.
>>
>>27955676
>>27955723

Amy's ears perk up at the sound of combat.

"Hey, I wonder if it's that tournament thing that bug mentioned!" she suggest excitedly.

Amy heads toward the sound.
>>
>>27955671
"Hmm, maybe that's why this land has been torn up, no more of this red lacquer so all the witchbone sprung up in these crystals..."
Pryce muses.
"We can help you find this tree. This isn't the kind of place to be travelling alone, plus if there's only one tree left we should try and gather some seeds so it doesn't die out completely. Maybe get this place back under control for the future."

Pryce turns to Spitshine.
"You heard of this tree?"

>>27955671
Pryce opens his mouth to say something, seeing Spitshine's hooves bunch up. He pulls his hoof back, letting Spitshine take this as he will.
"Don't give up hope."
Pryce adds, after a short pause before turning back to Qirsh.

>>27955671
Pryce looks down at the prism, taking it in his hoof and staring through it, rolling it in his grasp.
"Doesn't sound like that fairly-tale had much of a happy ending."
He comments as he looks into the prism.
"Song based... Can't say I'm much of a singer," He says awkwardly, "But it would be better to have something to rely on than my horn."

Pryce looks back up to Qirsh.
"So, do I focus and sing, then the catalyst casts the spell I want?"
>>
>>27955761
"There are probably a few things, but what?"
>>
>>27955779
"Hmm... well let's keep our eyes out, there might be one just waiting around the corner."

>>27955791
Flaming's ears perk up, and underneath her jacket Amy can see her tail almost wagging, but then she focuses.

"T-that WOULD be pretty... interesting... b-but we have other stuff to do, right... I guess. Technically, more important stuff than a cool, amazing tournament for monsters...?"
>>
>>27955818

"Well... He DID threaten my boyfriend..." Amy says with a sudden ferocity.
>>
>>27955686
You pull off a wretched-looking sword.

>>27955729
The golem kneels. However, you see some of the other golems heading toward you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0IWB6qEn9o

Three Golems jump at you.
[1d10+2] [1d10+2] [1d10+2]

>>27955791
>>27955723
>>27955686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0LwM2IMS04
As Flaming breaks through the roots, you see the Seltas from earlier, the one who identified himself to Amy as the "Champ", fighting alongside a large hideous wasp-like creature wielding a katana, as they are assailed from every angle by a horde of zombies and skeletons wearing the armor of the Banana Splitz gang. The Champ and the caterpillar stand at the base of a skyscraper-like tree, the top of which have a brilliant spectrum of red, yellow, orange and purple leaves.

The Champ and the wasp appear to be losing badly to the horde.

>>27955796
"Dad had a reserve of the red lacquer stuff for coating the ship whenever we came through here. Stuff wasn't cheap, whether you bought the government-sanctioned kind or the black market stuff..." Spitshine wonders.

>>27955796
"Singing the whole song would be a tad impractical; once you've learned a song by heart, you can use it merely by using the 'heart' of the song... the one line or word, upon which everything else in the song hinges. You have any experience with performance?"

>>27955761
"Have you any parchment and charcoal?" Qirsh asks.
>>
>>27955854
>The Champ and the caterpillar
The Champ and the wasp*
>>
>>27955796
"Well, I've already got my own group, you see. It'd be a bit unseemly for me to run off with you so quickly after meeting you. Not to mention disloyal. And besides, I can't just go owing you that many debts, now can I?" Qirsh laughs.

>Moonlight Prism: There was once a beautiful songstress who was transmogrified into a revolting monster by an envious filly. The townspeople thought the monster had killed the beautiful songstress, and thus chased it into a birdcage far above the city. The monster tried to sing once again, but only produced ghastly roars. This prism of teal light channels those roars into spells of a gentle nature.
>>
>>27955854

Amy stares at the scene for a moment with no small amount of confusion.

She sighs. "I was really looking forward to fighting him..."

Amy runs into the densest part of the horde and blasts holy flames in every direction.

>Wrath [1d10+3]
>>
>>27955854
Flow opens his eyes and gets up.
>>"B-Boss?"
"Looks like we're not going back any time soon. And here I thought this was going to be fast..."
He sighs and leaps to the cloud in front of him.
[1d10]

Vice cringes as he pulls the sword from the crystal.
>"...it'll do..."

When the party reaches the room obstructed by roots, Vice is taken aback by the scene presented to them.
>"Th-the Banana Splitz..."
Vice tests out his newly-acquired sword on one of the zombies.
[1d10]
>>
>>27955807
"This we could use for the ship, of course! If we could get some to smear on the ship, our problems would be solved"
>>27955854
"Do I? Let me see... "
Inventory check!
>>
>>27955854
"Every time? Sounds like this stuff is pretty important."

>>27955912
"Oh right, we had some problems landing didn't we? Though I would say seeds are more of a priority if this is the last tree."

>>27955854
"I was raised a magician and performer in my youth."
Pryce says, with a tiny bit of bragging in his voice.
"So, any song? Or is there a song-book, like there are spellbooks to read from?"

>>27955883
"My mistake then. I didn't think you'd be with a group since we found you alone up there. Where did they go?"
>>
>>27955848
"Well, Shei DID threaten his friend first, apparently. And Shei can fight for himself, right?"

>>27955854
>>27955779
>>27955848
As the roots part ways and she looks inside to see the Seltas fight against the hordes of zombies, Flaming's eyes glisten at the look of the tree behind them, reaching up into the skies with leaves of shining colors.

"Th...that's the biggest tree I've ever seen. Maybe the biggest ANY buffalo has ever seen. It's beautiful..."

She looks on ahead as the hordes of zombies assail their would-be opponents, and Flaming turns her head as Amy charges. She turns back to Vice, saying, "Okay, Vice, REALLY quick and then we'll be back to the village, jsut a minute tops, I swear!"

She adjusts her bony Circlet, and charges forward, joining Amy in the fray as she leaps at the nearest squad to them

[1d10+6] Charge, All or Nothing!
>>
>>27955947

"Reason doesn't matter," Amy responds resolutely. "If your boyfriend is threatened, you have to defend him."
>>
>>27955892
>>27955947
Though you both blast a sizeable amount of the zombies to bits, you soon see the bits starting to reassemble themselves, cobbling together mud and soil to serve as bodies for them. The ones in the far back start to fire volley of arrows in your direction.

[1d10+3] [1d10+3] [1d10+3]

One of the zombies has a wizard's wand, and begins to glow green. [1d10+4]

>>27955901
Your landing is rough and difficult, and you end up getting stuck in a few thorny patches in the clouds.
>Flow 6/4

Vice gets headbutted by a zombie.
>Vice 1/1

>>27955928
>>27955912
>we'll just say dania got some in ZA
"I shall gladly impart you with one of my scrolls. I'm sure it'll be in good hooves in your care."

"As I said, I can fly, and I am an able scout, so I am often alone. I've never had a house topple upon me, though. I'm sure they're looking for the tree upon their own steam, but I admit I'm not sure of where I'll find them. I hope they are alright. As for you, are you doing alright? I can spare some salve for your wounds if you desire."

>Paused
>>
>>27955854
The Gigganox Shei-Sher rides recoils and Shei-Sher pulls for his gigganox to fly higher beyond the golem's reach. They then fly towards the Subterrenian Octopus.

The golem under Shei's control heeds to his will and follows, toward the Octopus. If close enough the golem begins making his way past the tentacles to clasp at the cliffside wall.
Shei-Sher raises his staff and focuses upon the region of desert surrounding the cliffside "Dreniel, hear my plea! Bring forth a downpour, convert thy deserts which do not know touch, to mud!"
>Cloudsmith: Rain
[1d10]

Shei-sher hopes that turning it into a muddy region will discourage the Octopus or at least slow it's movements.
>>
>>27956004
Before you can escape, one golem creates a horrid gash along your side.
>Shei 2/4

The rain begins to fall. But before a single drop can touch the ground, they pause in the middle of the air.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm.... no, I really don't recall giving you permission to muscle in on my turf," a voice says. It is youthful, and female. It almost sounds a bit like the voice of Princess Laciela, but not quite.

The face of your gigginox begins to blur. Furious, frustrated scribbles start to appear all over its face. They then spread all along the body.

"This one reads: 'Stop'," the voice says.
>>
>>27953230
B u m p

u

m

p
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.