[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a civil war broke out in Equestria, what would it be about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If a civil war broke out in Equestria, what would it be about? Who would be the belligerents?
>>
>>27953008
Rainbows not being made,
Flowers not going into bloom,
It's a bit to fucking cold,

stupid shit like this.
>>
if a civil war broke out it would be because of Starlight Glimmer
i just have a feeling she's planning something

Probably between Starlight's "Nationalists"
and the "Royalists", there would be no winner
>>
Mudpony uprising
>>
File: stalin-portrait.jpg (10KB, 322x104px) Image search: [Google]
stalin-portrait.jpg
10KB, 322x104px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxcP7TRY178
>>
>>27953008
There's probably an edgy fimfiction of that already.
>>
>>27953008
I could see the west breaking from the rest of equestria to seek independence. There reason could be they're racial zealots seeking to remain pure earth pone and you could even have them ally with the buffalo to strengthen their position.
>>
Drunk Celestia at a party in a foreign embassy accidentally immolating half the country trying to show off with moving the sum around.
>>
This happened. It's their hearth warming story.

What would happen is Celestia and Luna would hold the world ransom until the faggot upstarts admitted defeat and started negotiations. Status quo would be restored, but with a few new holidays, and the earth pones would be sated by a yearly thank you card n the form of a harvest festival thrown by the other races.
>>
>>27953008
It would clearly be about Luna revolting against Celestia because she feels unappreciated.
I know this, because it's literally the premise of the beginning of the show.
>>
>>27954364
I wouldn't call that a civil war so much as a demi god acting the fool though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.