[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Difference General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 464
Thread images: 101

File: lesbian loli with dash.png (486KB, 1047x587px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian loli with dash.png
486KB, 1047x587px
"holy shit what happened to the writefags" edition
Previous thread >>27720592

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here.

All the stories as far as we know are on this pastebin.
>http://pastebin.com/DRJ1awuQ

Want to write for the thread, but don't have any ideas? Take your pick from these:
>Teenager Eris, doing sexy, yet chaotic things to you in the bedroom. Would midly annoy you while turning you on.
>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unkowningly at every turn.
>Letting Fleur-Dis-Lee "seduce" you, and then proceed to playfully vie for control once in the bed, while neither of you truly gain dominance over the other
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
>>
>>27951137
>A history lesson with Cheerille that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challanges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerbys for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pitty on her, and taking her out for icream
>In order to raise some cash for a fundrasier, you decide to auction yourself off as a male prostitute to the highest bidder. Right as you're about to be sold off to a mare, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon show up, and place a bid higher than all the others. You're carted off with them, wondering how exactly you're going to come out of this with a sound mind.
>Anon giving instructions to ponies on how to molest foals, maybe it's a mother/son, father/daughter, or what have you that turns into a hands on demonstration
>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters

If I missed anything please feel free to bully OP in the thread.
>>
File: Seductive fluttershy.gif (2MB, 535x500px) Image search: [Google]
Seductive fluttershy.gif
2MB, 535x500px
For the five or less people actually reading my story, I must soldier on. I also want to see the other stories continue
>>27898067

>One half of you REALLY hates Rainbow right now
>And the other half is confused as to why you said "half"
>Now that's all of you
>Oh jeez, half of you liked that?!
>You sit up suddenly, causing Rainbow to slide off of you and entirely on top of Fluttershy, who is still stammering
"I-I should...um...Go start dinner."
>"You already used that one." Rainbow says, exasperated
"Fu--darnit."
>Dash snickers
>Learning to not constantly use profanity around your child has really fucked your shit up.
>Can't even curse on purpose half the time
>Rainbow wraps her hooves around your arm and pulls you back down
>Once again, you land next to the two of them, and Rainbow smirks
>She moves the hair out of Fluttershy's face, then planting a slow kiss on her cheek, causing Flutters' face to flush
>Rainbow then looks back to you, and gestures for you to join her
>You grit your teeth.
>You really wish you didn't find the nearly delusional levels of confidence she possesses attractive.
"Look, I get it, but I really think Fluttershy is uncomfortable with this. And I am too!"
>"Oh come on, she'd say if she didn't want to! Right, 'Shy?"
>Fluttershy stammers for a moment, and looks to you as if waiting for you to answer for her
>You sit up. For some reason, you hesitate too.
>Neither of you seem to want to answer first.
>Rainbow lifts her hoof. "Going once! Twice! It's decided!"
>The moment goes by, you still uneasily holding eye contact with Fluttershy
>Dash's eyes widen, seemingly surprised by the lack of protest
>You know it surprised you, too.
>A glimmer of hope warms your chest, but you try to quash it
"Ahem, I uh, that's not how it works."
>Cool down
>You take a breath, and try to clear your head
>Remember; Fluttershy first. She's the most important person in your world, after all.
>Rainbow sighs and also sits up Fluttershy, pushing her over to you
>>
>>27951180
>She nervously looks between you and the floor
>You gently smooth out her hair, trying to not let your hooves spend too much time carressing her face as they pass by
"Sweetheart, don't listen to Dash. You aren't obliged to fufill her weird fantasies."
>"They're yours too." Dash grumbles
"Shh!"
>You shoot her a glare
"Listen, I'm your mom. And I'm going to think of you as my daughter, not as a...competitor, or...other things. This conversation doesn't have to leave this room."
>"Well, good thing it's your bedroom--"
"Rainbow Dash! You are not helping!"
>You feel your muscles tighten as you try to keep your composure
>You're still leaning back against the side of the bed in a poor attempt at hiding your erect wings
>Best you can tell, Fluttershy still seems frozen in place from indecision
>As much as it makes your heart (and wings) throb to think she's considering being with you, you remind yourself she's probably trying to decide how best to convince Rainbow to stop her ill-planned attempt to get the three of you in bed and...
>You barely manage to shake yourself out of it before you go down that road
>Just wait it out, Gust. You'll calm down and everything will be better if you can just wait it out
>You've told yourself that a lot in your life, and it mostly worked throughout your teenage years. You avoided getting into a lot of would-be bad relationships by taking a moment to calm down and think rationally before acting on your lovesick nature
>Fluttershy looks back to Rainbow, as though asking for guidance
>You similarly give her a venomous gaze.
>"Ughh." She sighs, rolling her eyes. "You already know you don't have to. I just think you would like it. Having an experienced, kind hoof to show you the way around a mare's--"
>You begin to take a breath to interrupt her, when she interrupts your interruption
>"Heart! I was going to say heart!" She huffs. "I'm not a savage."
>You look back to Fluttershy, and can see her composure starting to slip
>>
>>27951189
>She begins breathing faster and shivering
>Shit. What's she thinking? You can't really help without knowing the details.
>Think from her perspective.
>She just spent the last two days having two mares, one of which being her mother, awkwardly come onto her, while the other has been openly advocating a threesome
>Even going so far as to hold her in a 'surprise snuggle pile' between the two of you to try and drive the point across
>All while she's discovering her first romantic feelings
>If you were in her shoes, you'd be mortified
>Well, no. If YOU were in her shoes, you'd probably be so pent up you would explode on the next person to make physical contact with you
>Fluttershy over you for a few moments while shaking, whispering under her breath. "I...I just...I'm not sure what to say...I feel so..."
>Rainbow pats her on the back. "That's okay. Let me just present one last argument."
>She then slowly places pressure on Fluttershy, pushing her forward until her nose and yours meet.
>"Boop." Dash grins, content.
>
>Fluttershy throws herself forward, wrapping her forelegs around you and pressing you further against the bed
>Her mouth meets yours, sending a shockwave of tingling sensation down your spine
>Rainbow leaps in the air, pumping her hoof. "YES! YES! YES!"
>Slowly, Fluttershy pulls back, smiling and breathing heavily
>Your mouth falls agape, and Rainbow swoops to Fluttershy's side, giving her a congratulatory kiss on the cheek
>You notice Fluttershy's wings are puffed out to her sides, almost making it difficult for Rainbow to get in from the side due to their stiffness
"Fluttershy!"
>She groans and hides her face in your chest. "Mooom! You two have been teasing me forever! Rainbow even fell asleep when we got alone!"
>"Hey! I tried, okay?! I couldn't escalate it for the life of me! And you're the one who's too comfy!"
>>
will be writing more. If thread survives, I'll continue
>>27951192
>She raises her head "Y-yes, and I enjoyed it, but--"
>Rainbow silences her with another kiss, causing Fluttershy to shudder and her fur to puff up
>You are now in the awkward position of watching your daughter and her girlfriend kiss over you, inches from your nose.
>But you really can't take your eyes off them
>They part, and Fluttershy fidgets her hooves while leaning against you
>Rainbow places herself leaning against your other side. "What I'm saying is, I think we need a little help."
>
"yeah sure mang."
>What the fuck is wrong with you?
>Fluttershy giggles and looks up to you with lovestruck eyes. "See, Dash? I told you she's just like you."
>"Oh come on. Look at how much she's shivering. And the blush! She's you incarnate."
>You wrap a foreleg around each of them, pulling the two ever closer
>You feel the last bits of your denial crumbling away
"I mean...if you two want to..."
>Your willpower is swiftly eroding
>Although, if they're this insistant, is there anything really wrong with having a little fun? Are you obligated to try and force your way out of this?
>You begin to file that under "Questions for another day", but a last spark of protectiveness relights in you
"Fluttershy, are you sure this is what you want?"
>She looks between you, Dash, and then down your body
>You straighten up and draw your legs together, for the first time feeling uncomfortable being naked around your daughter
>She grins in a way you've never seen her before, as though consumed by passion, without her usual shy composure
>Dash seems entranced by the sight, idly stroking your side while watching
>Fluttershy doesn't answer verbally, instead cradling your face in her forelegs and kissing your cheek softly
>The act suddenly sends a nearly lust-free throb through your heart, causing you to squee in joy and wrap your forelegs around her waist
>You really do love her.
>>
Did everyone die?
>>
>>27951390
I'm glad I planned for it and was dead from the beginning. I really hope not for the rest of us, though. I'm surprised Viral isn't back. Maybe he did get shot by yugoslavians or whoever. Hoping the rest come back too. Except for Jeff. I really want to read the rest of his reverse trap stories.
>>
Viral, I hope you get back from the teutonic order safely
>>
File: image.jpg (730KB, 2162x1622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
730KB, 2162x1622px
Yoyo where the Orangebooty at?
>>
/r/ Harshwinny stalking after a young Anonpone
>>
We will live again
>>
File: Dash is very adorably annoyed.gif (784KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Dash is very adorably annoyed.gif
784KB, 450x253px
I feel like a dick to keep posting green with no one asking, but I'd feel like a bigger dick if I was just posting bumps and I want it to stay up long enough for the others to return, sooo

>>27951208
>Now you realize you love her in a lot of different ways
>"You know, mom, you're really cute when you blush. I like seeing you smile this way."
>Rainbow interrupts her own shameless oogling for a moment. "She's uh, not as cute as me though, right?"
>While you hold Fluttershy's chest to yours, she playfully pretends to think about it, causing Rainbow to frustratedly mumble and nuzzle between the two of you
>You can't help but laugh, seeing this new side of the two
"Man. This is going to be really weird, going forward."
>"Let's not worry about that now," Rainbow diverts your attention, squeezing inbetween the two of you, "You still need to teach us!"
"Of course. I can't wait to show you two the times of your lives--"
>The doorbell rings
>Fluttershy nearly jumps a foot in the air, and Rainbow Dash falls into your lap without the support of her, all while groaning in annoyance
>You each stand up, and then look between eachother, waiting for one of you to go first
"Okay, so uh..."
>Each of you look towards the others' wings, all of them at full mast. That'll be real...awkward.
>Dash points to Fluttershy "You're the one who has most control over this stuff! You can just fold your wings answer the door!"
>Shy's jaw drops. "W-what?! I can't answer the door like this! Just the thought of someone seeing me like this, so unladylike..."
>Her wings shrivel as she goes over the scene in her head
"Yep! You're good, go quick!"
>You push her out of the bedroom and send her on the way to answer the door
>Now, to calm down, yourself...
>You look to the side. Rainbow grins and pumps her eyebrows.
>"So, we're alone."
>You ruffle her hair and chuckle. "No, Fluttershy has to be here for our first time--wow. That's...not something I expected to say. Ever."
>>
>>27954040
>Stretching out your body, you go through some light flaps of your wings, trying to fold them back in the least suspicious way possible
>Considering your nature, you've had to hide a lot of wingboners. Like, a lot. So you're not too bad at keeping them down, but it'll always be noticable to some extent.
>That's probably why you picked a career that involves a lot of flying. People don't ask why you have your wings out in the air when you're flying.
>Your special talent is secondary to that.
>You trot down the hallway and then the stairs, and enter the foyer
>At the door in front of Fluttershy is a large stallion with blue fur and a rainbow colored mane.
>DONTPANICDONTPANICDONTPANICDONTPANIC
"HI I'M GUST TUMBLER"
>You are panicking.
>"Hello there! You're Fluttershy's mom, I presume?"
>Fluttershy nods. "Y-yes, she's my mommy."
>You suddenly feel uncomfortable with her calling you 'mommy' in front of strangers
>Wow, did you start to associate the word with your relationship already? Jeez Gust slow down
>"Well, nice to meet you. Rainbow Dash is around, right? She told me earlier she was coming here to study weather with you, but it occurs to me she might have said that just to get off the hook and is at the arcade or something."
>Oh shit.
>You literally taught her nothing about weather except the dangers of altitude sickness
>And it occurs to you that after what happened she might associate altitude sickness with good things now
"Oh, well yeah, she did come over to practice some cloudkicking and stuff. She got distracted...feeding birds."
>One of the father's eyebrows raises. "For five hours?"
"It was a lot of birds."
>Fluttershy hurriedly nods, collaborating with your story
>You hear Rainbow Dash swoop down the stairs and trot up. "Eyyy, daddo! Pops! My own ol' man!"
>"Rainbow Dash, you learned literally nothing, didn't you?"
>>
>>27954053
You're fucking beautiful. Thank you for keeping things alive!
>>
>>27954053

>"I uh--the clouds--don't like, kick them if they have the snow."
>"You learned that yesterday! On accident!"
>"Okay, I didn't learn anything about weather today. We tried!"
>He looks to you, obviously not believing his daughter.
"Oh, uh, we did. I work with the Cloudsdale severe storm response team, so I accidentally took her up a bit high without realizing and she got some altitude sickness. So we...fed birds for a while instead."
>He smiles. "Oh, you do? My wife used to do some jobs for them. Dash always goes on about how cool it is compared to other weatherwork."
>"Daaad! I do not!"
>"She was quite excited to study with you."
>A genuine smile crosses your face, and you look to Dash, who avoids your gaze and puffs her cheeks out
>"Well, thanks for tutoring her. I'm sure she made it difficult. C'mon, Dash. Dinner was supposed to be half an hour ago."
>"W-wait, you're taking me home?" She grimaces, appaled at the very idea
>"Of course. Is there something you need to finish first?"
>Fluttershy, Dash, and yourself each glance between eachother, then answering at the same time
"Absolutely nothing."
>"W-well, sir..."
>"YES FOR MEDUSA'S SAKE!"
>"Rainbow Dash!" He scowls at her, "Don't take our allmother's name in vain."
>"It has to do with mothers!"
>You barely stop yourself from slapping her upside the head, glaring at her
>Her father looks between you all. "What's going on?"
>Rainbow straight up groans so intensely she sags onto the floor, sliding onto her side and crossing her forelegs
>Her father's eyes settle on you, the only other mature, responsible adult in the room.
>pfft
>"What does she mean by tha--"
"I have known literally nothing my entire life. It wasn't me. I dindu nuffin."
>You answer with the utmost confidence, and Fluttershy taps him on the shoulder. "Um, sir...?"
>"Yes, 'miss'?" He smiles as easily as ever, poking fun at her formality,
>"R-Rainbow Dash and I wanted to eat dinner together. L-like..."
>Dash pokes up, smiling. "A date?"
>>
File: thank you.png (9KB, 83x83px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.png
9KB, 83x83px
>>27954079
T-thanks, anon! Y-you're pretty too

>>27954145
>Surprise and then understanding shines through his eyes, before nodding. "Aaha. I see. Well that explains it."
>Atta girl, Fluttershy! Lie like the best of them!
>He looks back to Dash. "So where are you taking her?"
"Oh, Fluttershy wanted to cook for her."
>You are not letting them get away that easy.
>"Aw, that's sweet." He pats Rainbow Dash on the shoulder. "She sounds like a keeper."
>Fluttershy blushes and hides behind her hair
>"Yeah, dad, so...shoo!" She says with a toothy smile, no hostility in her voice. He chuckles
>"Okay. Be back by eight."
>"Eight-thirty!"
>"Don't push it, now." He shakes his head, and then looks to you. "Keep an eye on them. No funny business."
"I swear on my life."
>You chuckle and nod, waving to him. He grins and waves back, taking flight back towards his apartment
>You close the door, heaving a gigantic sigh of relief.
>"Mom, you shouldn't swear on things like that..."
>You start to mutter "We're going to hell together anyways." under your breath, but stop yourself halfway through
"Don't worry, love. Now we have some time to..."
>You feel almost unable to finish the sentence as you feel a familiar flush of emotion in your chest
>"Doing...romance novel stuff?" Fluttershy awkwardly suggests, pawing at the ground.
>"Oh jeez, you read that stuff too?" Rainbow rolls her eyes, walking up and leaning on her side. You frown
"They're good books!"
>>
>>27954079
>>27954168
H-hold hands~
>>
>>27955031
>>
File: lewd.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>27954546
Anon! Don't be...lewd!
>>
The hope that one has upon going to sleep that in the morning a new dawn of writefags will have arisen
>>
>>27956818
I've thought of doing more foal fiddling Twi, but I've got big projects on my plate at the moment. Still, might end up coming back to do another or two.
>>
>>27955226
>>
>>27951137
>"R-Rainbow, why does your armpit smell like honey oats and dick?"
>>
>>27951421
Reverse traps you say?
>>
>>27951137
>>
At least this board has a little life in it left. Lets get this board of life support shall we
>>
>>27951137
>Tfw no one will do the other ideas.
Well, at least we have a writer doing a story.
We need more writers.
>>
Here comes a nude challenger
>>
I literally cannot wait for Socks
>>
File: Unf Teens.png (390KB, 610x335px) Image search: [Google]
Unf Teens.png
390KB, 610x335px
>New EQG movie
>Teens with unf bodies
Fuel for the Writer Fire.
If we had any more writers!
>>
>>27961034
Derpy looks like she could use a good hot dicking.
>>
>>27961034
So is there a monster that fucks teenage girls in the woods?
>>
>>27961320
Sunset needs to get that smug look fucked off of her face.
>>
>>27961552
With a cock in the mouth than a smile because of that cock. Cum in her mouth, drinking that cum, with a smile.
>>
>>27957997
Yep, he's writing one about NEET luna and a adorable Fluttershy one in this thread >>27956098

Also I am currently writing bump
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (64KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
64KB, 620x670px
>>27958364
That filename
>>
>>27951137
Wondering if I could get added to the pastebin. 3/5 of my stories so far are foalcon/age difference stories. I'm a new writefag so that's all I've got so far, but I will definitely be writing more.

>Anon jerks off to Snowblind in the locker room without her realizing that someone's there
http://pastebin.com/6fZuWX4P

>Rarity molests Sweetie Belle on the beach. The story ends with the two doing sex to each other.
http://pastebin.com/9xDnDJPR

>SAME AS ABOVE, except it ends with Rarity violently raping her little sister
http://pastebin.com/Lg2LFNPh

>Short Shining Armor-fucks-baboo-Flurry Heart green I wrote in like 30 minutes so it's not written ultra well
http://pastebin.com/b24BYPjb
>>
>>27962225
Sorry for the delay, had some health problems. Back to it now though

>>27962947
Will do, I hope to see you around!
>>
>>27951146
>Anon is an edgy teenager who has two perverted sisters.
All my yes
>>
>>27963276
Thanks.

>>27962947
On this note, I'll write a green for the most unf request I get since I'm not writing anything at the moment. Anons shoot ideas at me cause I'm not horny enough to think up my own.
>>
>>27963742
The aforementioned perverted adoptive sisters and Harshwinny stalking young anonpone speak to both my dick and possible kekkles.
>>
Boop
>>
the best part about getting older is realizing I can become the older person in these kind of things.

It's a good feel.
>>
>>27964580
Don't do anything illegal.
>>
>>27964810
The advantage to being 27, is that a 21 year old is a big age gap while still being legal.
>>
Fuck I'm taking forever because I don't know what I'm doing
>>27954168
>She shakes her head, and places her lips to yours. You press back, allowing your wings to unfold and your arms to wrap around her
>After a few moments, you start to pull back. Rainbow follows you, not letting you get away until a second or two later.
>Despite her cool exterior, you can see the excitement gleaming in her eyes, and a slight giddy shudder through her body
>You place her face under yours, and look back to Fluttershy. She gulps.
>"I get a feeling I shouldn't like this as much as I do..."
"You're just now getting that?"
>You laugh, pulling her into the embrace.
>Eventually, almost without realizing it, the three of you make it back up to your bedroom
>Rainbow immediately goes for the bed, jumping on and pulling Fluttershy by the hoof
>She hesitates for a moment, blushing and taking in the scene
>You happily press your hooves to her haunches, causing her to squeak as you give her a boost onto the bed. The noises she makes cause you to give a sultry chuckle
>You climb on after them, while Dash eases Flutters next to her
>They lay down, caressing eachother. You place yourself on top of them, nuzzling your face between each of their chests, breathing the moment in. Figuratively and literally
>Surprisingly enough, while both their hearts are beating quickly, Rainbow's is racing even more in anticipation
>"I love you, Rainbow Dash."
>"I love you too, 'Shy."
>They kiss, and you hear both of their hearts speed up even more.
>You can't help but let out a squee, holding them both tightly to you
>Fluttershy leaves the kiss and giggles. "I love you as well, mom."
>You raise your head and nuzzle her cheek.
"Love ya, kid."
>Rainbow Dash bounces on the bed in impatience. "C'mon! Teach us something!"
>You snicker, and shake your head.
"No, this is pretty much how you do it. Just ride this out."
>She rolls her eyes. "I'm trying!"
"Not like that, Dash. Actually, entirely like that, but take your time."
>>
File: Happy Rainbow Dashie.png (568KB, 1187x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Rainbow Dashie.png
568KB, 1187x1080px
>>27964893
>Dash sighs in frustration and you chide her
"Tsk tsk. Dash, Fluttershy is a delicate young lady and you need to properly excercise your pure love before anything else."
>"We alr--"
"Yes, well I didn't so I am going to cuddle my daughter and you are going to like it in as non-sexual a manner as possible!"
>You end it with a "humph!" and double-down in your snuggle-hold, causing Fluttershy to wiggle beneath you and giggle
>Man, she's really comfy
>You cradle her in the crook of your neck, humming softly
>Rainbow's face lights with recognition, and then several shades of anger, before skipping to acceptance. "Ugh. Like mother like daughter."
"So that means you love me too, right?"
>"...Maybe."
"Get in on this, then."
>You slide to the side and pull her on top of Fluttershy, holding them as tight as you can without crushing the breath out of them
>Rainbow grins. "Okay, this is better."
"See! I know what I'm doing!"
>She immediately goes in for a long, deep kiss, and you sigh.
"Well, it was pure for a moment."
>Fluttershy seems to be enjoying herself, though, stretching out and making quiet, surprised noises.
>You grin and roll your eyes. You weren't too much different to either of them.
>Man, this is really fucking weird. The back of your mind keeps nagging at you
>But they're big girls now. You trust them to know what they want in other respects, and considering how much they went through to try and convince you...
>Fluttershy breaks the kiss, trying to hide her smile. "T-this is really weird with mom just watching."
>"Hm. She's right. Gust, do something sexy!"
>Your cheeks flush red
"Whatever happened to cuddles?"
>However, you catch Fluttershy looking expectantly at you, and then down your body once again
>As much composure as she has, she doesn't have a lot of eye discipline
>You smirk. Yeah, they definitely know what they want
>Cripes, it's weird to feel good about being attractive in your daughter's eyes
>>
>>Whatever the fuck my last post was.

>You groan, and stick the fork on the remainder of your food.
>Whatever regime these two are on, you need to get on that shit.
>”You’re not gonna finish that?” Applebloom asks, pointing at your plate with her fork.
>Case in point.
>You shake your head no, and slide the plate over to her.
>She flips your plate over hers, with the food landing in a surprisingly neat pile.
“Shit, they should have you pack stuff around here, not me.”
>”You already have Mac doin’ your job, do you really want more competition?”
>…Good point.
“Y’know what, nevermind.” You say, getting up from your chair.
>Applebloom swallows her breakfast, then points at you.
>”Where ya goin’?” She asks, with a genuinely curious tone.
“To… do my job? The thing that your sister’s paying me to do.”
>She turns around to check the clock.
>”Huh. I’ll be honest, I thought it was, like, 11 in the mornin’ already.”
“I’m still working at that point.” You say, as drily as you can manage.
>”What, you’re tellin’ me you don’t want me to keep you warm in that ol’ shed?” She says, wiggling her eyebrows.
“How does that have anything to d— Sure, I could use someone to talk to while I’m packing the gross of apples I still have left.”
>”…Do I want to know?”
“No.”
>Applebloom rolls a pancake and stands from her chair, walking up to you.
>”I’ll go change, give me a sec, will ya?” She says before going up the stairs, pancake in mouth.
“I’ll be outside!” You shout over to her, before she goes out of eyeshot.
>”Afghilt!” She shouts back.
>You’re guessing that was an “alright”.
>>
>>27965366
>You stand outside the backdoor, waiting for Applebloom to show up.
>As soon as you roll over you sleeve to check your watch, she steps outside.
>She’s still wearing the same shirt as before, but with the sleeves rolled up, along with jeans and work sneakers.
>Rather unsurprisingly, she’s also wearing her bow.
“About time.” You say, trying to annoy her a bit.
>”I couldn’t find my bow, give me a break.” Applebloom protests.
“You look pretty cute with your hair down, anyways.”
>”Yeah, not happenin’.” She says, blushing slightly.
>You make your way back to the shack, with Applebloom trailing behind you.
>”Woah. I’ve forgotten how crappy this place was.”
“Don’t remind me.” You say, before turning back to your work table.
>You scoot the barrel of apples closer to you, then turn to Applebloom.
“Hey, if you want to help, could you pass me those crates over there?”
>She turns to her right, and points at them.
>”Those ones, right?”
“Yeah.”
>She grabs one of them and tosses it over to you.
“I’ll tell you when I need another one.”
>”Got it” She says, before sitting on top of the table behind you.
>You keep the tag system silently for a while, but you notice that she’s getting bored, fidgeting with things sitting on the table.
“I’ve been kinda focused on this, haven’t I?” You say, trying to begin a conversation.
>”Huh? Oh, nah, it’s fine, you still got a crapload of work to do.” She says, before she starts messing with the tools again.
>Well, there goes that idea.
>>
>>27965371
“…I still can’t believe AJ doesn’t eat leftovers.”
>Applebloom let out a short, muffled chuckle.
>”You seriously still goin’ over that?” She says, putting down the hammer she was spinning.
“Of course I am; it’s fucking weird. Hell, in the 10th grade, her lunch fell into a puddle; she picked off the mud, and kept eating.”
>Applebloom looks at you with a mix of disgust and disbelief.
“And I was standing next to her, imagine my reaction.”
>”Hell, I guess we’ll never know.” Applebloom says.
>You shrug, then turn back to go back to work.
“Maybe it was something your mom did? …Y’know, back when.”
>After saying that, you realize that because AJ doesn’t mind talking about it, that doesn’t mean the rest of her family do.
>That may have not been the best thing to bring up.
>You hear Applebloom slump against the wall.
>Yeah, it definitely wasn’t.
>”Well, hell, it’s not like I would know.”
>You turn back to Applebloom, who’s looking at the ground with a pensive expression.
>Not exactly what you expected, to be honest.
“Hey, if you don’t mind me asking, AJ never really did go into much detail…”
>”Nah, it’s fine, don’t worry.”
>Applebloom scoots backwards, properly using the wall as support.
>“I’ll be honest with ya, I don’t really remember much about her. Most I do is how she looked like, and that’s pretty much it.”
“Any particular details?” You ask.
>”If I’m rememberin’ correctly, she had orange hair, and freckles. Guessing that’s where me and Applejack got them from.”
“Wait, since when do you have freckles?”
>Applebloom grabs the collar of her shirt and stretches it over her shoulder, showing off her freckles.
“Huh. How come I didn’t see ‘em the other day?”
>”You remember how thick the straps from the swimsuit were?”
“Oh, yeah, that makes sense.”
>The two of you remain silent for a couple seconds, before you walk up to where she is and sit next to her.
>>
>>27965373
“So, that’s pretty much it?”
>”Yeah. I mostly remember my Pa, and I was like… four, last time I saw him.” She simply answers back.
“Y’know, Jack never told me what happened to him.”
>”Heart problems, had ‘em since he was young. Not like it ever let it bother him, but…”
“The heart is a stubborn muscle, but it ain’t that stubborn.”
>”More or less, yeah. I guess movin’ here, along with not havin’ my ma around got to him.”
“Too much of a change of scenery?”
>”Try change of country, as you can guess our access ain’t exactly common round here.”
“Hm.” You say, simply humming in confirmation.
>After a few seconds of yet another silence, you speak up.
“I’m guessing that’s more of a touchy subject for you.”
>”Nah, it’s fine. It’s been nine years already, you get used to it.”
“Hey, um… sorry for bringing it up, it’s just that, y’know—”
>”I told ya, I don’t mind. Besides, it was gonna come up at one point or another, wasn’t it?”
“At least it came up during a conversation about the actual subject. Jack told me about your mom when I asked where she got her hat.”
>”It was my pa’s, just so y’know.”
“Yeah, I know. According to her, she won an apple bobbing contest, but got fuck all as a prize, so your dad gave her his hat as one.”
>”You’re gonna have to take her word for it, I don’t remember the last time she took it off.” AB asks.
“She also told me your mom bought him a bow as a replacement for a joke, but ended up using it herself.”
>”Yep, this one right here.” She says while fluffing her bow.
“I’ll be honest, up to that point; I just imagined an entire room full of hats and bows.”
>>
>>27965375
And on that cheery note, that's all I have for tonight, folks.

>>27952698
Sorry I'm late, mate.
>>
>>27965381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syu1WP9x4sk

"Magic words" orange
>>
>>27965381
Ayyy! I'm glad you're back! The green is good.

As for me, I'll be busy tomorrow playing tabletop, so probably no updates. Sorry I didn't get much out today, been having trouble deciding where to go. The story is wrapping up soon, so I want it to be good
>>
>>27965405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPbHaGsNqlM

>>27965411
Thanks, mate.
>>
>>27965486
Now if only the guy writing clothing malfunction at canterlot high would come back.
>>
>>27951137
>That shota anon not cuddling up to Dash as she playfully hugs him
>Not telling anypony that comes up to them that Dash is simply his sister and this is just affectionate cuddling
>Not sleeping in Rainbow Dash's arms because it's past his bed time
>Not having Dash be a responsible older partner and taking him home
>>
>>27965486
Good to have you back, Orange!
>>
>>27951137

i want rainbow dash to pee in my mouth
>>
>>27965930
>responsible, caring Dash
Has that ever been done.
Can it be?
>>
>tfw you will never be the pure loving pone mom
>>
boop young pone snoot
>>
File: 1468341697966.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1468341697966.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>27951137
>still no continuation of the rainbow mom wincest

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>
>>27969311
>>
File: 1464413614458.jpg (52KB, 816x812px) Image search: [Google]
1464413614458.jpg
52KB, 816x812px
>>27968381
rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Lanky Fluttershy best Fluttershy.jpg (282KB, 1548x935px) Image search: [Google]
Lanky Fluttershy best Fluttershy.jpg
282KB, 1548x935px
Good news! My health problems intensified and I couldn't go, so I have more time to actually finish the ending I left half-up

>>27964948
>Well, you might as well enjoy it
>You reach up and lightly nip on Rainbow Dash's wing, causing her to shiver and sigh contently
>Gently massaging it, Dash continues to move from side to side, breathing deeply
>"H-hey...!" Fluttershy protests, causing you to smile and release the feathery appendage
"Which one of us are you jealous of, exactly?"
>She neglects to answer, looking to the side. Rainbow takes a deep breath, loosening her muscles. "Is it both?"
>You notice the familiar sensation of losing your sense to lust
>For once, you'll let this slide for an hour or two...

---

>By the time you come back to your senses, Rainbow Dash is already snoring happily on Fluttershy's chest, which is rapidly rising and falling as the latter pants
"You did well."
>So, you may have imagined being...with, your daughter before
>But the one thing you most certainly never imagined in your life was the circumstance of the pillow talk afterwards
>She barely responds with a nod, still staring up at the ceiling
>Rainbow, in a barely cognizant stupor, shivers and reaches for the covers, pulling the blanket over herself until the only thing exposed is the end of her muzzle in the crook of Fluttershy's neck
>You narrow your eyes
>Fuck. That's adorable.
>You see Fluttershy wrap all of her legs around Dash under the blanket.
>You wonder what's going through her head right now.
____

>Be Fluttershy
>
>
>
>
>Fuck.
>You can't get the sound of your mother's screams of climax muffled through the kiss you were sharing at that moment out of your head
>What is happening to your life?
>You feel Dashie drool on your chest
>at least, you think that's drool
>"Like, really well."
>Your wings begin to stiffen again
>>
File: Fluttershy is excited.gif (61KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy is excited.gif
61KB, 300x225px
>>27970750

-_-_-_-_-

>Be Gust Tumbler, quite possibly the best mom off-earth.
>Around a month has passed now
>Things have been going good
>Fluttershy has very visibly matured. She's become a lot more talkative and has been taking great pains to look pretty for you and Dash, as if she wasn't already beautiful
>Well, she's more talkative around you two, anyways. If anything, she's more shy when other people are around
>No one knows, so far. You half expected Rainbow Dash to brag about the threeway in front of everyone she knows, but she seems content to just spend the days with Fluttershy and the weekends with both of you at home
>The other day while Fluttershy was expressing how much she wanted to visit a zoo on the ground, Rainbow complained about how she'll have to move out of Cloudsdale to follow her to some slow-town earth pony village when they become adults in full
>She apologized respectfully and the conversation continued. Later that night, Flutters almost cried in your arms, she was so happy. Rainbow's backhanded offer to follow her anywhere wasn't lost on her.
>You smirk, looking out of the window, when you're brought out of your daydreaming by Fluttershy gathering her things
>"Okay, mom, I'm going to school now!"
"Alright, love. Have fun."
>She reaches up and kisses you for more than a few seconds, setting a light blush against both of your faces
"You tease. You do that every morning, and then I'm stuck thinking about you all day."
>"Hehe, I know, I do it to myself, too."
"Well, you have Dashie there!"
>She nods and chuckles. "Yes, but think of it from her perspective. We get to cuddle eachother every night, so she's always desperate to hold me. She keeps getting us into trouble! At least today's friday."
"Tch. I suppose. You two lovebirds do your thing, I'm looking forward to tonight."
>She prances out of the house with a spring in her step, taking off shortly after
>She's even gotten a bit more comfortable flying.
>>
>>27970767
>You sigh happily. You're so glad this worked out for her
>Sure, you enjoy it quite a lot. You almost feel like a kid again, and they're both amazing young mares
>But it really seems to have made a difference in the direction her life. Not only has someone fallen in love with her, two people did, at once.
>And both worked out.
>It's done wonders for her self confidence. And she deserves every drop and more
>You nod. Every awkward moment has been worth it.
>Welp, time to go to work.
>You have tornadoes to crash and tails to chase--
>Actually, you don't have to chase tails anymore. You have two marefriends.
>
>You prance in place and giggle, before bursting out of the house and into the air, leaving a dent in the cloud ground you took off from

THE END

Thanks for everyone who read it. I hope it was enjoyable
>>
>>27970779
Hold on, where are the juicy parts? I've been waiting for this and then it cuts away?
It's super cute and I love it and all, but I don't think I've ever been more blueballed by a story as this one.
You even tease me by mentioning Gust's climax. I wanted to read about that, dammit
>>
>>27970926
>>27970779
Oh, and I hope your health improves you bastard
>>
File: I'm sorry.png (205KB, 353x525px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sorry.png
205KB, 353x525px
>>27970926
I'm sorry, anon! I believe I mentioned earlier that I can't write straight up porn, and that the story wasn't going to go much farther than lewd conversation and kisses.

I did try to write some more straight up sexual stuff, as I was worried it would upset people that it had a cut, but it ended up pretty terrible.
>>
>>27970945
I feel the same way man. Don't worry about it, I enjoyed your cutesy story for the cute stuff. I'm not the kind of guy to read erotica though.
>>
>>27970945
Well, if you mentioned it before, I guess it's my fault for not remembering it.
And you're too pretty for me to stay mad at
But I will probably still be pining for the lewd parts that could have been for a while
>>
File: Petting a cute pegasus.jpg (239KB, 1456x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Petting a cute pegasus.jpg
239KB, 1456x1369px
>>27970978
>>27970980
Thanks for understanding, anons! I'm glad I could make the story good enough to make people want lewd in the first place.

I'll probably try to write lewd from time to time on my own. If I ever get good at it, I'll come back and fill in that cut-away
>>
Nighty-night, don't die while I sleep
>>
>>27972057
>tfw these are the twilight years of our death.
>>
>>27965366
Ah, there you are. I needed another dose that orange booty.
>>
>>27972057
We live only to serve, my dear anon
>>
File: 1469255497821.jpg (262KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469255497821.jpg
262KB, 900x1200px
rainbow mom cum back plz
>>
Does anyone have the story of kidanon who has a crush on sweetiebelle and vice versa and he hangs out with snips snails and Spike and they have a waterballon fight with Sweetie, AB and Scoots? there was no sex, just cute puppylove stuff
>>
>>27972057
ok
>>
Howdy Age-Difference, I posted two stories up in the Incest thread that I think qualify for here.

There's a father Anon/teenage daughter Scootaloo story (with Anal) that begins here >>27964297

And I just finished a Big sis Sunset with Little bro Anon story that begins here >>27974795

I'm going to busy for most of the day so if anyone wants to be kind enough to truly cross post it here on my behalf so this place houses more content please feel free. I hope you Anons enjoy it and have a wonderful day!
>>
File: marshmallow hell.png (19KB, 722x908px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow hell.png
19KB, 722x908px
>>
Boop
>>
>>27976248
>>
>>27976248
>>
>>
But where's Socks and Viral?
>>
>>27974913
I'm not really into incest, but that was pretty hot.
Can't really see Scootaloo saying "daddy", though, but maybe that's just me.
>>
>>27978346
You finally got it right.

>>27979480
I'm looking for work since I moved. Been pretty busy otherwise as well.
>>
>>27979594
The way I see it and intended it was that it was part of her strategy to lure in her father, in her head she still called him dad. That is, until she was overcome with pleasure and the role she played stopped being a role

I'm glad you liked it though
>>
>>27980056
There you are! I hope you get work and some free time soon.
>>
Dear draw/writefag from the MMT, if you're here can you come back to us fucks please? We miss you!
>>
>>
>>27980646
Mmt? Also who?
>>
>>27981378
Mature Mare(s) Thread >>27928465 It's like this thread but more specific to older female pones that is created occasionally. There was a write/drawfriend doing shit but has been mute for the past few days or so. No name or trip to go by so we don't know much about him, all that is known though is his company is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>27981449
That thread should really merge back into this one
>>
>>27981490
I think it is doing fine as it is for a thread that pops up once in a while. You're right in a sense, though.
>>
I colored a FearingFun's pic, thought you guys would be interested.
https://derpiboo.ru/1208699
https://derpiboo.ru/1208701
>>
File: 1468622020942-mlp.png (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468622020942-mlp.png
228KB, 800x800px
>>27951137

Oh yes.

I have long awaited this glorious return
>>
>>
File: rdrape.png (902KB, 800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
rdrape.png
902KB, 800x2400px
>>27951137
>>
>>27984843
>>
>>27985386
>>
>page nein
>>
Live, thread! Live!
>>
yet one more request for edgy anon adopted by two pervy sisters
>>
We need more writers
>>
>>27986550
>>
>>27988332
We've been saying that almost every fucking thread.
It never happens...
>>
>>27988332
>>27989097
That can be simply fixed by writing a story yourself.
>>
>>27990137
>>
File: 876569807.png (180KB, 1280x898px) Image search: [Google]
876569807.png
180KB, 1280x898px
>>
>>27991494
Well, that's new.
>>
>>27990137
>>
>>27992795
>>
Hopefully we'll have some green soon
>>
>>27991494
>>27992232
probably one of the few little girls who actually got a pony on their birthday
>>
>page 10
>>
>>27995036
That was close. Let's keep a better watch on the thread, familia
>>
>>27993635
If dubs, writerfags update before morning
>>
>>27995729
Aww man, not even close...
Nice try though, certainly better then when we gambled with the writefags lives in the previous thread
>>
Damn, I just scrolled up and noticed how long it's been.
>>
>>27973928
does anyone still have a link to this story?
>>
>>27997859
>>
>>27995729
>tfw I survive another day
>>
>>27997859
>>
>>28000588
Dammit, why do I always waste dubs on bumps?
>>
>>28001284
Happens to the best of us.
>>
>>28001284
All our writers must update by the end of today if dubs.

Check 'em.
>>
>>
File: 1422664156886.jpg (1MB, 905x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1422664156886.jpg
1MB, 905x1405px
>>
>>27997859
>>
>>28004741
>>
>>28004741
>>
I'm-trying-to-think-how-to-keep-the-story-moving bump.
>>
>>28004741
>>
>>28004741

we're ded
>>
File: heretic.jpg (141KB, 715x590px) Image search: [Google]
heretic.jpg
141KB, 715x590px
>>28007439
Unbeliever!!!
Though... It has been very quiet...
[Concerned human noises]
>>
>>28007701
I've been busy with Uni and the fact that I'm sick as shit, but I'm still here.
>>
File: Local woman ruins everything.png (145KB, 411x379px) Image search: [Google]
Local woman ruins everything.png
145KB, 411x379px
>tfw everything is gonna be alright.

>>27809460
>You feel incredibly dizzy and almost fall again to the floor as she lifts you up.

>"Here, let's clear this gunk up."

>She turns you to the mirror for the sink
>You get a good look at your face, Pinkie did quite a number on you.
>Your face swelled up nicely, and your nose looks crooked as blood continues to flow down your face.
>The water runs and the cashier starts dabbing your face with a wad of wet paper towels.

>Words turn to bubbles of saliva and blood as you try to talk.
>It's mostly incoherent between your tears, spit, and running nose, but you try to give some motions

>"You have a bike?"

>You nod.

>"I couldn't let you leave this place in such a hurt condition. Let me send some good vibes your way instead of you trudging on like this."

>You're visibly confused.

>"I have a car, I can drive you home kid."

>That makes more sense.
>She is right, but it's not because you're a sissy who can't handle a punch.
>But you are feeling very tired, and light headed, and are in a lot of pain.
>She finishes washing your face, then helps you out of the bathroom.

>"Tree if you wanted to use the bathroom why didn't you use the la-"

>Another person, it's Flash Fucking Sentry.
>Of course it had to be some jock jack ass who teased you.
>He is also visibly confused.

>"Did you catch that girl with the pink hair running through here?"

>>28009537
I've got something better than a bump. GARBAGE.
>>
>>28009667
>"No, did she do this?"

>"Yeah I think so. That girl was always giving me funk when she came in with her dates. I hate to be negative but we gotta ban her.'

>"Sure sure. And what uh, about the poor guy on your arm?"

>She jiggles you awake, didn't notice you were feeling drowsy.

>"Hey, you got someone we can call?"

>There's no way mom can come and get you, she's still stricken from cars in her cast.
>Luna is probably hands full attending to mom, she's been keeping her busy.
>You don't really know anyone else, not anyone who could come and pick you up.
>You shake your head after thinking it over.

>"Oh man that's rough," she looks back towards her co worker, "Do me a solid and cover for a bit so I can get this kid home safe?"

>He shrugs and sighs.

>"It's the right thing to do I guess. Feel better guy."
>He snaps his fingers and grabs a card from behind the counter.

>"Here, take this. It's a we're sorry you got injured free smoothie card."

>He hands you a flimsy paper card.
>The texture tells you it's shitty recycled paper, of course it is.
>You probably wont come back to use this.

"Thenksh."

>He smiles and pats you on the shoulder.
>You wince a little on reaction.
>And he cringes in return.
>Tree starts walking you to the parking lot.
>She drives a hybrid, you're not surprised.
>But you are grateful that someone is doing something nice for you. It's rare you're not on the other end.
>As evident by your date, what an unappreciative girl. Couldn't be happy with copping a feel.
>She had to try and assault you instead.

>Tree helps you into the car before taking the driver seat.
>Her car very softly hums to life.

>"You feeling alright buddy?"

"My head hurts."

>"You might have a concussion. You look like you took a nasty hit."

>No shit.

"Uh huh."

>"So where do you live, I know it's tough to think right now but if you want I can play some audio therapy to help you focus."
>>
>>28009667
paste bin
>>
>>28009947
It was in the OP, but I am always craving attention.
>http://pastebin.com/3QxUb983

Also I forgot how funny some of the descriptions are.
>SAME AS ABOVE, except it ends with Rarity violently raping her little sister
>>
>>28010042
>fucking faggot

lol

i gotta say I agree what a fucking waste of a golden opportunity
>>
>>28009680
The Socks has returned! Glorious and triumphant!
>>
>>28010284
>having sex with prostitutes
>>
>>27997883
The one where Anon acted like Snake? If it is, let me see if I can find it in my history.
>>
>>28011410
Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. I think I saw it in the RGRE thread, but my memory is shit.
>>
>>28009680
>Hybrid
>Not an EV1 "taken" from a GM impound lot

Hippies these days aren't what they used to be, man.
>>
>>28009537
>>
>>28012111
That is the most gay car I have ever seen anon.
>>
File: the pressure.jpg (123KB, 1138x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the pressure.jpg
123KB, 1138x1024px
Man, I've been trying to get something written for this thread, but shit keeps getting in the way.
Sorry, familia. I really want to help keep the thread alive. I'll keep trying to find the time and post something once I get it done.
>>
Just noticed this thread.
Any human/anthro stuff
Or /ss/ of any kind
>>
>>28014086
Check the paste bin. The Luna story being written is human incest if that's your niche.
>>
>>28014086
Weirdly enough, no, I have never seen any anthro in this thread.
>>
File: 1469160128284.png (2MB, 1674x3080px) Image search: [Google]
1469160128284.png
2MB, 1674x3080px
>>27962947
>anon/snowblind
8/10 needs more. rape
> Rarity/SB Beach Oneshot (good ending)
9/10 need to fix dem typos
>Rarity/SB Beach Oneshot (Rape ending)
6/10 the whole rarity apologizing seems awkward af
>Shining Armor Flurry Heart
it's awwwright/10

Also part 2 of Shining/FH where it ended would be great :3
>>
File: full[1].gif (3MB, 1182x886px) Image search: [Google]
full[1].gif
3MB, 1182x886px
>tfw dying inside
>>
Filly butt
>>
File: 23 (1).png (16KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
23 (1).png
16KB, 300x100px
>>28015445
>>
File: prepare your anus little filly.png (230KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
prepare your anus little filly.png
230KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>28012942
Well, yeah, the only thing it had going for it was that it was completely electric.
>>
File: 1450334942501.jpg (715KB, 900x1852px) Image search: [Google]
1450334942501.jpg
715KB, 900x1852px
>>
>>28019056
What he said.
>>
Jesus, eight pages in half an hour?
>>
>>28016064
I want to commit a crime with babs.
>>
>>28020360
A sexy crime?
>>
>>28020959
I want to rail her throat until she shits me out the back.
>>
File: 282.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
282.gif
2MB, 480x271px
>>28021842
You're a true romantic, anon. Stay classy, noble sir
>>
>>28021842
Kinky.
>>
>>28022356
>>28021977
But really though. I say every time she is posted, I love her chubbyness and hammy new Yorkah accent.
>>
>>28021479
>>
File: a babs is fine too.jpg (176KB, 652x426px) Image search: [Google]
a babs is fine too.jpg
176KB, 652x426px
>>28022894
Same here.
Just imagining her pleading for more with that accent as you teach her wonderful new things.
Unf
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3021x3016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3021x3016px
>>
File: latest[1].png (133KB, 529x314px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
133KB, 529x314px
>>28026114
That boy ain't right.
>>
File: 1469587617629.jpg (61KB, 540x672px) Image search: [Google]
1469587617629.jpg
61KB, 540x672px
Give me your suggestions and I'll write it. Open to fetishy suggestions if theyre unf enough.
>>
>>28026806
Babs masturbating to the thought of her last visit with Apple bloom when to her surprise Apple bloom and her sister/brother show as a surprise visit.
>>
>>28027043
while that's hot, I'd probably goof up the accent when putting Babs' dialogue into text
>>
>>28026806
Young Femanon (you can decide how young, but preferably no older than teen) jerking off a stallion/stallions in public, trying not to get caught
Just throwing something out there. Can't believe people are so quiet when someone offers to practically drop green right in their lap.
>>
>>28026806
YoungAnon and Luna have some fun deep in the woods.
>>
>>28026806
One of the cmc sneaking into a gloryhole booth and sucking on a dick (pony, humanized or pony-on-human, I'll leave it up to you)
Bonus point if it's someone they know/are related to
>>
>>28027825
I like this one the best, I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
>>
>>28029057
>>28027825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk
>>
>>28028454
>>
>>28028454
>>
>>28028454
>>
Here's a Cradeelcin pic I colored, in case someone's interested.
http://pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=304679
>>
>>28031820
Nice!
>>
Alright, so, I'm having some trouble coming up with ways to connect the ideas I have for the story, so here's what I'm thinking of: Anon's going to have dinner with the Apples, with AJ asking what they were planning to do on the evening, with Anon admitting he didn't plan that far ahead. So, the idea I had was for AB to start teasing Anon while they he was working, then AJ interrupting, but I don't really think it fits too well after the conversation they just had.
Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>28032400
Why can't she tease anon?
>>
boop
>>
>>28027825
>>28029057
>Be Apple Bloom.
"Are y'all sure about this?"
>The annual Ponyville Day is today.
>Every year, the town gathers to have a day of festivity on the date Ponyville was founded.
>These festivities include games, tournaments, and for the foals, a heavily supervised and well-guarded trip through the outskirts of the Everfree forest.
>Every year the organizers set up wooden stalls for bathrooms.
>These stalls brought plenty of notoreity to the yearly event.
>Every year, there is commotion about some teenage ponies cutting holes in the walls of the stalls for some... devious acts.
>While there are new methods every year to try to prevent this, horny teenagers always find a way.
>They would change the time of day they did it, the tool they used to cut the hole, ANYTHING to use these gender-inclusive stalls to get some release.
>And here you were.
>Standing in front of these stalls, you can already hear some movement coming from inside the rickety structure.
>Just the thought of doing something so naughty, before you were even a teenager, set your heartbeat to its highest frequency.
>Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were right beside you, but they were hard to make out in the darkness of the night.
>"Don't worry! I've been watching ponies go in and out all day, so I'm basically an expert at not getting caught." Scootaloo says confidently.
"Ah'm still not so sure, Crusaders..."
>"UGH, it's not like anypony can even see us, so what's the harm?" Scootaloo grunts in an annoyed tone.
>"Yeah, and... I wanna t-try it..." Sweetie Belle says softly.
>"See? Even Sweetie wants in, don't be a scaredy-cat, Apple Bloom!"
>You roll your eyes.
"Fahne, we'll do it."
>"WOHOO!" Scoots says, a little too loud.
>Sweetie squees with excitement.

>The three of you approach the long line of stalls.
>You know the drill, Scootaloo explained it:
>Mares every odd stall and stallions every even stall.
>>
>>28033612
>You are about to open the first stall as Scootaloo pipes up with a question.
>"Uhh, before we go, do any of you girls know what a penis looks like?"
>You narrow your eyes at her stupid silhouette.
"Seriously...?"
>"I don't know either..." Says the white filly.
>...
>You don't know whether to answer the question or scold them for forcing you into something they don't even understand.
>But every time you think of what you're about to do, you feel warm electricity course through your veins.
>It makes your filly parts tingle.
>You want this no matter how much you want to deny it.
>Sighing, you decide to answer the question.
"Think of it lahke a popsicle. Except instead of it gettin' all droopy-like when you put yer' mouth on it, it gets more solid."
>You think that was an okay description.
>"Ohh, I always thought it was like a piece of rolled up bread or something." Sweetie states.
>Wut.
>You look at Scoots and Sweetie, pitying their innocence.
>"Aaanyways, we should get to our stalls." Scoots says as the two of them shuffle off to the third and fifth stalls respectively.
>After a deep breath, you push the door open.
>You lock the door behind you quickly.
>It's pitch black in here.
>For a second you fumble around, trying to see where things are, when you feel a string brush against your noggin.
>You pull the string and a dim light in the top right corner of the wooden box powers on.
>It reveals a wooden toilet seat, covering the smelly hole.
>You dare not lift the seat in fear of releasing the stench that lies beneath.
>Instead, you sit on it and glance at the wall to the left of you.
>Sure enough, there was a hole big enough to fit your hoof through.
>Seeing it in real life made you shiver in nervous anticipation.
>You were told plenty by Applejack and Granny Smith to stay away from this place at night.
>"Too young" to be exposed to this sorta thing, "too young" to understand why. Those were always their explanations.
>>
>Be a thirteen year old Anon
>You sleep over at Apple Bloom's house.
>You couldn't sleep
>The heat is just unbareable
>You get up and out of your guest room
>After getting some water, you head back to bed
>Though you accidentally stumbled into Applejack's room
>You hear her snore loudly. She was very asleep.
>You wanted to leave, but you couldn't help but notice she's uncovered...
>And that she's sleeping in the buff.
>>
>>28033743
>You felt naughty for doing this.
>Naughty for going against your elders' word.
>Naughty for going out of your way to see a teenage stallion's male parts.
>The thought of seeing it in real life sets you in a trance.
>You start feeling heat between your flanks.
>This feeling you've never felt before, but you feel compelled to touch your nether regions.
>Applejack's voice pounds in your head, telling you "NO".
>"Up until yer' older, the only thing that organ of yer's is to be used for is peein'!"
>You suck your lips inwards as you pull your hoof away from your snatch, resisting the temptation.

>Juices from your lower body trickle down in between your legs, driving you insane.
>You yank the ribbon out of your hair and sit up. Placing the ribbon over the area you were sitting.
>Sitting back down on the seat, you let out a small sigh as you feel the lump of fabric pushing itself into your lower regions, absorbing the excess fluids.
>The wooden hole is still tearing at your mind.

>Minutes of lewd thoughts pass, and you jump at the sound of a door creaking open.
>There is visible movement happening on the other side of the hole.
>You gulp and try to remember what Scootaloo said to do at this point.
>"Remember, when a stallion walks in, knock twice on the wall, and they'll know what it means." Scootaloo's voice echoes in between your ears.
>The pony in the adjacent stall audibly locks the door and sits down on the toilet seat.
>You take a deep breath and knock twice with your hoof.
>...
>You don't hear movement.
>A part of you feels relieved.
>This whole event is really making you nervous, and you had an excuse to bail as of now.
>Happily, you retrieve the bow from under you, and smelly as it is, you start trying to wrap it around a tuft of mane.
*CLUNK*
>A large sound steals your attention.
>You jerk your head towards the hole and notice a protrusion.
>An enormous stallion penis is barely making it through the hole.
>>
>>28033850
>The shaft wriggles back and forth, up and down, trying to fit it's entire length through.
>Your jaw drops.
>Never were you expecting anything as big as this.
>You scramble over and squat down in front of the blackish-red colored, half-chub penis.
>The last of the stallion's member makes it through and the tip boops you on the nose.
>You're frozen in fear.
>Once you start, there's no going back.
>As much as the excitement in your body tells you to go on, the sheer size of the penis is menacing to you.
>It's nothing like a popsicle at all.
>...
*KNOCK KNOCK*
>Impatient knocking comes from the other stall and snaps you out of your daze.
>You're going to do it.
>You open your mouth as wide as you can, resting your lips on the tip of the massive horsecock.
>Breathing in a deep breath through your nose, you push your head forward as hard as you can.
>The stallion's cock becomes rock-solid and fills your entire mouth.
>The hot sensation in your own privates are set ablaze as you bob your head forward and back, coating your inner flanks with your pussy juice.
>Forward, back, forward, back, the movement felt automated, as if you were being compelled.
>When you bob back, you take your tongue and massage it over the tip of the cock, tasting a salty fluid from the tiny hole in the middle.
>His member begins to twitch, and instantly you feel like you know what to do.
>You push your head as far forward as possible, getting your lips past the ring of the horsecock.
>The member is piercing the back of your mouth, going down into your throat.
>You can no longer breathe, but the aphrodisia compels you to push the solid shaft as far down as possible.
>The spasms stop for a short moment, and you feel warmth in your throat before they start back up again.
>The stallion unloads his seed directly into your stomach.
>You feel the warmth in your gullet as you are filled with the stallion's juices.
>>
>>28033972
>Cum dribbles down your throat and fills your tummy.
>You soon feel the need to breathe.
>You pull your head back a bit to breathe, but your lips and teeth are stuck maneuvering around the stallion's still-spurting tip.
>When you take a breath in, you choke on the next strand shot out of his penis before pulling your face entirely off of his cock.
>You cough out the cum from your lungs as a few final spurts coat your face and mane.

>With the viscous fluid ejected, you notice the pony's cock dangling flaccid through the hole, dripping the last of his cum into a small puddle on the ground.
>You don't feel as nervous anymore.
>You feel warm, and full - very full - of this stallion's semen.
>You rub your tummy and shake your upper body to slosh around the naughty liquids.
>One thing you didn't take care of, however...
>You put your hoof down onto your snatch and start rubbing it violently.
>There is no shame now, you start panting and moaning as you feel a sensation unlike you ever felt before.
>It's electric, but in a way that feels good.
>You wipe some of your partner's cum out of your hair and onto your hoof.
>With that hoof in a protective layer of semen, you plunge your hoof back into your cunt.
>It felt like putting water on the never-ending flames down there.
>As you were continuing moaning and masturbating furiously on the ground of a bathroom stall, you don't even notice the stallion slip his dick out of the hole.
>But his voice grabs your attention.
>"Ah can help you with that." He says in a deep voice.
>The voice is extremely familiar to you, but in your lust you ignore it.
>"Meet me out bah the big tree in the mouth of the forest."
>Hmm... he sounds a lot like-
*SLAM*
>The stallion left the stall, breaking your thought process with the slam of a door.
>You feel enstranged, happy, and needy all at the same time.
>You don't even bother to clean up the mess on the floor before leaving the stall and heading towards the front of the forest.
>>
>>28033748
More?
>>
>>28034109
>The moonlight isn't much, but it helps you sort out the width of the trees.
>He said the "big tree", so you look specifically for that.
>It isn't long before you spot a thick tree with a shadowy figure leaning up against it.
>It seems to notice you and waves a hoof in the air.
>You walk rather quickly over to him and soon find yourself in front of the stallion.
>Confused at what to do next, you just stand in front of him.
>His hind legs are clearly spread apart, and he's leaning his back against the tree.
>The stallion pats his lap twice and you waste no time to sit yourself down on the stranger's lap.

>Everything Applejack and Granny Smith told you about the stalls, about older stallions, about stranger danger, you were throwing out the window right now by placing your tiny flank on this large stallion's pelvis.
>While you're a little scared of the stallion's size, you find yourself quickly aroused again, with a similar fire lit beneath your crotch.
>Your pussy sweats its mare-juice on the stallion's lap, elongating his member once again.
>It grows and grows and stops just underneath your chin.

>You have some doubts about what you're about to do. You've hardly had sex explained to you, but here you are, doing it with a much older stallion.
>But, you crave it.
>You need something in you, in your filly hole
>...
>With some hesitation, you pull yourself up onto all fours and align your cunt with the large tip of your partner.
>Just resting the folds on the tip tells you another reason to have doubts: it's size.
>The stallion says nothing as you take your time to mentally debate your next actions.
>Slowly you push your hips downwards, but the member rejects your tight hole.
>"Let me help."
>The stallion places his hooves on both of your flanks and wiggles your hips around.
>Suddenly, you feel in the right position, the cock barely not entering your ripe cave.
>Releasing you, the stallion leans back against the tree.
>>
>>28033748
>You felt a stiffness in your pants.
>You recognized this feeling when you snuck into Rainbow Dash's closet and found her Daring Do body pillow.
>Your heart pounded and warned you to go, but you stayed.
>You wanted to investigate Applejack's rock hard body.
>You snuck onto the bed and had your hand hover over her crotch.
>You noticed how she had hair growing around the crotch too.
>You felt the hairs. They felt pretty smooth, like the hair she has on her head.
>You tripped and fell on top of Applejack. You wanted to move, but her warm body followed by her smooth skin and musky scent of a hard day's work entranced you and you couldn't get up.
>And, much like a python, her arms wrapped around you as she tossed over.
>Your head was deep in Applejack's cleavage, unable to get out of her steel grip.
>>
>>28034217
>...
>Here you go.
>Pushing your hips down, you feel a bit of resistance, but the large stallionhood is pushed into your small pussy.
>You gasp at the sensation.
>It is better than anything you've felt.
>You slide it deeper into you, moaning with every centimeter deeper it gets.
>Subconsciously, you push it as far inwards as possible, pull back, and repeat that motion.
>Your cunt grasps at the dick sitting motionless as you massage it with your filly cave.
>However, you feel like the phallus is hitting a wall within you.
>You push the penis as deep as you can, and hit that similar "wall" feeling again.
>Pushing down, you feel some painful stinging the farther you go and decide to pull out a little bit.
>Right when you're about to continue with your former motions, you feel the stranger's hooves against the top of your hips.
>He is preventing your from pulling back out.
>You look nervously back at the stallion.
>For a moment, you swear you see a slight evil grin.

>Your pelvis is shoved downwards by his hooves, pushing his member up against your hymen.
>Genuine fear strikes your heart as you are no longer in control of your actions.
>Without any warning, the stallion shoves your hips downwards, hard.
>The pain you feel is indescribable.
>It's like something punched you in the brain and it echoed through every nerve in your body.
>You feel something snap within you and fills your entire system with a murderous shock.
>You scream loud, you scream hard. Your voice carries far throughout the formerly-peaceful night.
>And within a second, the pain is gone.

>You pant and feel the stallion's hooves move off from your hindquarters.
>Sitting there for a second, you readjust to your senses and finally feel like the fire inside of you is being put out.
>You bring your hoof up to your lower stomach and feel the stallionhood bulging inside.
>You are completely full with this stallion's cock, and it puts you in a confused and dizzy state of pleasure.
>>
>>28034373
>There is no fire in your crotch that needs to be put out.
>Only pleasure.
>You begin, yet again, to pump your hips in and out, making sure to push the phallus to its maximum depth each time.
>The pleasure is building up within you.
>You feel him starting to tighten up, and so do you.
>You don't know what's going to happen, but you want it more than anything in the world right now.
>The feeling comes to a peak and you slam the cock as deep inside you as you can.
>Your cum squirts all around the stallion's member and pours out like a sweaty waterfall onto his lap.
>A pool forms above the base of his member as he begins his part of the act.
>Fluids fill your womb and coat the walls of your cunt as the stallion releases himself deep inside you.
>The spasms intensify and you suddenly feel like there isn't any room left inside you.
>In a panic, you pull your filly-hole upwards and halfway off of his cock, letting his cum spray out of you and mix with your fluids.

>The two of you are a sweaty, goopy, gross mess.
>The stallion falls on his side, exhausted from the two sessions.
>With you still skewered on his enormous dick, you fall to your side along with his body.

>When he is soft enough that you can pull off of him, you find that he is already asleep on the ground of these woods.
>You giggle and pull yourself into him.
>His coat is sweaty and rough, but you're comfy.
>Comfy enough to fall asleep.

>Wake up the next day.
>Eyes flutter open to find that you're still in the woods, not too far in, but enough to hide where you and this stallion made love.
>You look down at your partner and feel instant panic.
>You recognize this pony, very well in fact.
"BIG MAC?!?!"
>You shout at your sleeping brother, fur matted with the dry mix of cum.
>His eyes open, then widen, then his mouth goes agape.
>The two of you look down towards your private regions and see a trail of dried fluids connecting a path between your two genitalia.
>>
>>28034506
I'm stopping here for now, if a lot of people want more, I'll extend it, but for now it's done.
>>
>>28034245
>You struggled to get out of the hold, moving your entire body.
>You still felt that stiffness, especially as it rubbed against Applejack's leg.
>However, it felt... Nice?
>You had no idea why you felt this way.
>But you want to continue.
>You could move your arms, at least, though in a limited way.
>Your hands began to feel Applejack's chest, squeezing some very soft, warm pillows.
>You moaned softly as you continued struggling.
>With your other arm, you held Applejack and traced your fingers against her sweaty back
>Your knee dug in between Applejack's legs and felt something moist dripping on it all while you hear Applejack's snores get more...
>Well, it was the same as your moaning.
>"Naaah..." Applejack murmured out.
>While you and Apple Bloom were dating, you always had a crush on Applejack. Just thinking about her body made you feel funny.
>And now, your funny feeling was increased up to eleven.
>Suddenly, your crotch had a strange, pulsating feeling, and all the energy you had in struggling to move was exhausted.
>You felt something wet in your pants, but you were too tired to check.
>Instead, you passed out in Applejack's arms.
>>
>>28033033
They just had conversation about her dead parents. Admittedly, she did say it's been long enough that it doesn't affect her anymore, but it seems like a pretty harsh mood whiplash to me.
>>
>>28035144
You could make anon extremely uncomfortable while AB is unsure why.

>All this green.
>>
>>28034515
Awesome, thank you for the green!

>>28034749
You too, writefriend!

It makes me happy to see some activity in the thread again
>>
>>27951137
>>27960046

Anon, blink once if you're okay.
>>
>>28034749
>You're woken up by Applejack
>She has no idea how to react
>But she's very embarrassed
>You asked her about what happened last night
>Her face went even MORE red
>You could then hear Apple Bloom getting out of her room.
>Applejack hides you underneath the covers.
>>
>>27960046
>being this scared
>not enjoying the two's company as they stroke his hair
>not having to crawl under the table when your mom comes back from powdering her nose so as to not arouse suspicion
>not having that joy of seeing his mom leave, since that means more pampering and even seeing Rainbow Dash's tight spats underneath her skirt
>>
>>28036258
Something like that may work, actually.
>>
>>28036984
>You felt so sleepy as you hid underneath AJ's covers
>Especially since you're seeing her body.
>You clung onto her leg and felt her firm muscles.
>Unfortunately, the chat with Apple Bloom was short and you were pulled out of the covers again.
>Applejack glared at you.
>"Not... another... word. Understand, sugarcube?" She asked.
>You nodded.
>>
Whoa there, page 10, not today
>>
>>28040295
>>
>>28039514
>Throughout your days, the thoughts of Applejack's body still lingered in your head.
>You still dated Apple Bloom, but afterwards, she noticed something...
>"Mmmmn... You're getting better at this kissing thing..." Apple Bloom said as you finished frenching her.
>To be truthful, you pretended you were kissing Applejack.
>You waited patiently for Apple Bloom to say the magical phrase.
>"You want to come to my house to continue this?" She asked.
>There it is. You will now get to meet Applejack again.
>>
>>28040295
>>
Not today.
>>
>>28009680
>Tree Hugger without your response pops in a blank CD with Sharpie marks.
>The sounds of crinkling rubber, scrapes on a rough surface, and random whispers flood the car.

"Uhm, actually..."

>"Oh sorry, well it's all I really have."

>She ejects the CD and fumbles around some more.

>"Maybe you'd like something more traditional?"

>Rubber and plastic is replaced with waves and crashing.
>It does help you think more clearly.
>You can now fully feel the dizzying pain in your head.
>The overflowing feeling in your nose as blood seeks to escape it.

>"So were you gonna give me direction?"

"Right, uhm. Just drive towards Canterlot High. Thanks miss?"

>"No need for miss, just call me Tree."

>Her parents must have been flower children as well.
>You shouldn't judge her by her name, after all this stranger is giving you a ride home.
>Why is she doing this.

"Why are you doing this?"

>"Driving you home?"

"Yes, why not just call me a cab or tell me to walk?"

>She grins.
>>
>>28044598
>"I do not like to boast, but I do consider myself to be compassionate. It would not be right to let you fend for yourself after you got hurt on my watch."

"I was in the men's room, how is that your watch?"

>"All lost souls who enter are under my hospitality. I don't really like coffee to tell you the truth, but the kind of people who come into the shop are definitely the kind of people who need kindness and understanding."

"Even the girl I was with?"

>"Well some people are just too mean to accept help, but the poor guys she brought in could use real comfort. Not the kind that she was serving."

"I think you're right. I didn't want to go out with her either."

>"So why did you?"

"Someone set me up with them."

>"Did they know what kind of girl she was? Why would they do that?"

"They wanted me, to be out of the house more."

>Tree sees through your lie.
>She is tapping on the steering wheel waiting for some honesty.
>You suppose she deserves that at least.

"I mean, they wanted me to be out of their hair. She wanted me to leave her alone, she bribed me to go out with Pinkie."

>"Well kid, this is just my personal opinion but someone who does something like that with someone like her might not have your best interests in mind."

"What do you mean by that?"

>"Be careful with what that person wants with you."

>What does she know?
>No one knows you better and cares more than Luna.
>Spending countless nights with you, you were the only two friends each other had really.
>You purposefully create a stretched silence.

"Thanks for the advice."
>>
Bumper-humper
>>
>>28044626
The plot thickens.
>>
>>28045274
>>
nein
>>
>>28046669
>>
>>28042654
>You went over to the Apples' house.
>It was hot, as always.
>You and Applejack exchanged looks.
>It had been a while since you slept with Applejack.
>Every time Apple Bloom wasn't looking, you'd snuggle up to Applejack.
>The one time Apple Bloom DID see you, she just assumed you were being friendly and got in on the cuddling.
>You admit that you like Applejack more, but the way Apple Bloom giggled as you looked at her pretty feet caused your crotch stiffness again.
>>
>>28047983
>"Hey, Anon, you wanna massage my feet?" Apple Bloom asked.
>You nodded.
>Apple Bloom laid down across the couch while you rested against Applejack.
>She didn't seem to mind, but she did give you quite a glare.
>You didn't understand why Applejack was so upset with you.
>Your head rested against Applejack's belly as you rubbed Apple Bloom's feet.
>Your own legs outstretched the couch and your feet rubbed against Apple Bloom's legs.
>Apple Bloom was wearing a denim skirt, though you were too far to see what she wore underneath.
>You imagined Applejack's body from that night.
>Her nice, tender crotch, complemented with the tuft of neatly combed hair.
>For comparison's sake, you imagined Apple Bloom's red hair instead.
>Your toes began to inch closer and closer to Apple Bloom's young buttocks
>She continued to giggle.
>"S-stop... that tickles..."
>And then suddenly, you felt that pulsing again.
>You grimaced.
>"Huh? What happened?" Apple Bloom asked.
"I... I need to go to the washroom."
>You could feel that wetness once again.
>Fearing you had wet yourself, you ran over to the washroom and pulled down your pants
>You let out a scream as you saw a strange, clear, viscous fluid sprayed all over your underwear.
>Apple Bloom ran in to check.
>"Something wrong?" She asked you.
>"N-nothing... Just... I..."
>"Did you..." Apple Bloom giggled.
>"I what?" You asked. You took off your underpants and pulled up your shorts.
>Apple Bloom opened the door.
>"It's okay, that happened to me too. It's nothing to worry about"
>"..." You stayed silent and blushed.
>"Um... Well, my sister knows more 'bout it. Hey, sis! Can ya show Anon the ropes!?" Apple Bloom said.
>You could see Applejack tense up as she said that.
>>
>>28048063
The Apple family weird.
>>
>>28048831
>>
>>28049810
>>
>>28049210
Yeah. Pretty much.
>>
>>28050356
>>
>>28051728
Wake up faggots its time for green.

All writers update if dubs.
>>
>>28051884
No dubs, but I could update if you want.

The namefaggotry is just to show what story I wrote.
>>
>>28052481
>>
>>28051932
Do it
>>
Page 9 already?
>>
>>28055032
Well, she doesn't seem too concerned.
>>
>>28048063
>You, Applejack, and Apple Bloom all sat by the couch.
>"Come on, AJ, you taught ME when I was his age!" Bloom shouted.
>"This is different! You're a girl and he's a guy!" Applejack said.
>"What? Do you want ME to teach him then?" She asked.
>Applejack shook her head.
>"N-no!"
>You were so confused as to what's going on. However, you could feel the stiffness in your crotch.
>"I'll show him... alright? Just... go to your room for a bit." Applejack said.
>Apple Bloom sighed.
>"Okay..." She got up and left.
>A moment passed before Applejack looked to you.
>"You remembered when you were in my bed and why I wasn't wearing any clothes?" She asked. You nodded.
>"Well... some people... when their with the people they love... they want to share their affection by not wearing clothes around them..." Applejack clearly blushed.
>You chose to remedy this.
>You took off your shirt.
>"WOAH! What the hell!?" Applejack shouted.
>"You said people don't wear clothes around the people they love!" You said.
>"Not every waking moment! Like... at night..." >You point to the night sky outside their window. >"O-on a bed..."
>You took off the cushions on the couch to reveal the spring mattress built into the couch.
>"W-with the person they-"
>That's when you held Applejack, your bare chest rubbed against Applejack's warm, large body.
>"And that's you!" You said.
>>
>>28055549
Ouch. Poor tiniest apple.
Only one way to fix this
Threesome!
>>
>>28055549
>"... Is that the truth?" Applejack looked to you.
>"Yes! I love you! Apple Bloom is nice... but you're beautiful!" You said.
>She blushed.
>"... Okay... But just this once, okay?" She asked. You nodded.
>Applejack unbuttoned her shirt and put it away. She had a very cute orange bra with a bow on it.
>She then unclasped her bra and it dropped to the ground, exposing her chest to you.
>"So what? We hug it out?" You asked.
>"Well... the idea is to play with these." She grabbed your hands and placed them over her breasts.
>You began to squeeze them like stress balls. Applejack began to moan as you did. Her nipples pressed into your palm.
>"Agh!" She cried out.
>You closed in and kissed her on the neck.
>The warmth coming from her soft belly continued to give you stiffness, though it soon began to hurt.
>"O-ow..." You winced.
>"... Here, let me help." Applejack unzipped your pants and pulled both that and your underpants.
>You've always seen this when you go to the bathroom, but it was always limp. Here, it looked like it had been working out.
>Applejack kissed it. It felt better...
>Then she opened her mouth and put it inside.
>"AAAAH!" You screamed before she pulled it out.
>"Relax! I'm not going to eat it! It's..." She blushed again. "Wow... this is really stupid what I'm doing... Teachin' a kid how a blowjob works..." She muttered. She looked to you.
>"Y'know, sugarcube, perhaps you're not ready for that yet. Leave that for Apple Bloom to practice, aight?" She asked.
>"Y-yea..."
>>
>>28055965
>Applejack finished off pulling down your pants, then proceeded to pull down her jeans.
>She laid down on the couch as you could see her naked body.
>It was exactly like how it was that night.
>Large.
>Beautiful.
>Sweaty.
>You laid down on top of her, squeezing her breasts and smothering yourself in her cleavage.
>Your member grinded against Applejack's crotch as she moaned.
>Her legs began to move.
>"W-wait... If... agh... If you need to do it properly..." She pushed you off and spreaded her legs, showing you her crotch and the set of lips that acted as her genitals.
>"You need to put it in here." She took two of her fingers and spread the lips apart.
>"O... Okay." You gripped yourself and carefully guided it into her.
>"There we go... Yeah... Almost there..." You slid it in.
>"Aaaah!" She gasped.
>"N-now what?" You asked.
>"M-move it back and forth... like a saw..."
>You did so. It was almost like how you tried to get out of her grip.
>In...
>Out...
>In...
>Out...
>It felt... nice. Exactly like what happened that night.
>However, you stopped when Applejack began to let out a more pained moan. Your heart stopped as that happened.
>You pulled out immediately.
>"W-why did you stop?" Applejack panted.
>"I didn't want to hurt you!" You were on the verge of tears.
>"... Oooooh, aren't you just the cutest!" She grabbed you and held you tightly. You hugged her back and snuggled with her. Your legs and her legs constantly rubbed against each other.
>>
File: bad touch.jpg (420KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bad touch.jpg
420KB, 888x1024px
>>
>>28057119
>>
>>28056039
hugglesnug
>>
>>28057119
>>
>>28057119
>>
>>
>>28059695
>>28060114
>>28060667
>yuri
>>
>>28060977
That it is, anon, that it is
>>
>>28061268
What's the point if no one has a dick?
>>
>>28061567
To have dickless lesbian sex, I suppose, though I can't be sure due to not being an expert on the lesbian mind, thanks to my penisness
>>
>>28061567
Truly, one of the biggest mysterious known to modern man.
>>
>>28061698
>>28062362
Lesbians should just kill themselves to be honest.
>>
File: Lyra and bonbon are adorable.png (1MB, 677x895px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra and bonbon are adorable.png
1MB, 677x895px
>>28062430
>>28061567
>>28060977

>being this butthurt about lesbians in every thread
>>
>>28063122
>>
>>28063622
>>
>>28064260
>>
>>28062550
Accidental hornjobs seems like a thing that could actually happen.
>>
>>28065437
>>28062550

Requesting a short where a mare accidentally gives a foal a hornjob
>>
>>28065515
How would a mare do that? Seems more likely a foal would make that mistake.
>>
>>28065582
I figured while sleeping, like in the pic. But other way still works
>>
>>28065629
I'd like to think we could use more sexually aggressive children in this general.
>>
File: HEY SCOOT WANNA STRAIGHT SHOTA.png (272KB, 633x407px) Image search: [Google]
HEY SCOOT WANNA STRAIGHT SHOTA.png
272KB, 633x407px
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1216693

Got some ponk on not-a-toddler pound for ya
>>
>>
File: anonfilly tantrum.png (1MB, 1260x1680px) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly tantrum.png
1MB, 1260x1680px
>>
>>27965375
>Applebloom seems to ponder the concept for a second, before turning her head to you.
>”That sounds…”
“Really fucking stupid.”
>”Yeah, that.”
“In my defense, you two wore them every day, and they were always clean, so I just assumed you had an entire goddamn room full of the things. Either that, or a very large closet.”
>It never did occur to you that they washed them every single day.
>Or at least you hope they do.
>If you find out AJ’s hat used to be white, you’re writing your two weeks notice.
>”I do have a pretty big closet in my room, thought.” She says.
“I never went into your room, ‘Bloom, I have no idea what it looks like.” You say, as you stand up.
>You walk back to your work table, resuming what you were doing.
>”Really? I coulda sworn I saw you around the second floor.”
“Maybe when your sister was hogging the downstairs bathroom. Besides, she would have kicked me out of a window if I went into your room without her knowing.”
>”Guess I ain’t gonna have to invite you in now, huh?” She says in a sultry enough tone to catch you off guard.
>Well, at least her sense of timing is consistent.
“May as well ask anyhow, y’know? Who knows what you kids these days do on your rooms.” You say, trying to save at least some face.
>Doesn’t seem like she bought it, though.
>”You, um… you okay there, Anon?” Applebloom asks.
“Yeah, I’m fine, that was just kind of… unexpected.”
>>
>>28067926
>”C’mon, you’re not tellin’ me you can dish it but not take it.” She says, teasingly.
>You let out an overplayed huff.
“’Bloom, c’mon, it’s me you’re talking about.”
>Truth to be told, you didn’t actually expect her to flirt back.
>Admittedly, that’s not exactly a bad thing, but you’re going to need to find another way to get her back to ground level when the smugness rises.
“It’s just that after what just happened, not exactly a conversation topic I expected to show up.”
>Applebloom thinks for a second, while looking at you with a confused look on her face.
>”Whaddaya mean?” She asks, apparently genuinely curious.
“…’Bloom, your parents.”
>Applebloom’s face lights up, and she mouth something silently to herself.
>”Sorry, it’s just that… you kinda take this stuff in strife after a while, y’know?”
“Yeah, I guess you do.” You say, walking down to where AB’s sitting.
“Just so you know, I, um, really do appreciate you telling me about your family. I mean, I’ve known you guys for like, what, 3-4 years now?”
>More or less, yeah.”
“Yeah, well… Originally, I never asked because, hey, for all I know they’re off on a trip to taste every type of apple around the world, and I’d just come off as an asshole.”
>”You mean, the usual amount, or more?”
>You try to give Applebloom a stern look, but you can’t help but let out a short chuckle.
“Man, you’re Mood Whiplash personified, y’know that?”
>Applebloom looks up to you, with an amused, if genuine smile.
>“I’m just tryin’ to cheer you up here, seein’ you this serious is pretty eerie.”
>>
>>28067929
Short update this time, sorry folks, but between me being sick, exams, and just being lazy I haven't gotten much done. I'll try and work on that.

For fuck's sake, I forgot to use the name.
>>
>>28067940
Don't worry, I'd recognize that booty anywhere
Hope you feel better soon
>>
>>28068671
A Dump
>>
Are there any other stories on quality with the one OrangeBooty is doing? I just got interested in this.
>>
>>28069148
From the rump
>>
boop
>>
>page 10
>>
>>28070052
>>
File: 45t343g245.jpg (482KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
45t343g245.jpg
482KB, 932x1024px
>>
>>28069167
There was a good one by Viral but it's left unfinished since he might have actually died. Jeff Mango was doing some good work too, but then he got busy with other stories. And then Socks' is still ongoing too. Basically all the good stories I read since I got here are either currently ongoing or abandoned. If you're okay with lesbians there was a finished one about fluttershy and her mom
>>
boop
>>
Bumping this with a story prompt:

>You are at an arcade
>You're playing Street Fighter
>You are the undefeated champion
>Then you see an eleven year old Luna get onto the game
>She whips your ass
>>
>>28074015
>>
>>28074015
>>
>>28074019
I'm Mexican though. So I play KoF. And my Mexican heritage means I never lose.
>>
>>28075232
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/1217435
>>
>>28076248
It got deleted, you got the original source anywhere?
>>
>>28076560
http://th3minus.tumblr.com/
>>
What's a good non-sexual story?
Mainly something cute and/or fun.
>>
>>28076053
>>
>>28077296
>>
>>28076711
There was that story about anon as a kid playing water balloons with spike, snips, sails, and Apple bloom.

And the flutter shy x rainbow dash x mom story was pretty cute.
>>
>>28076589
Well, if someone's going to upload straight up loli in Derpi, don't be surprised if it lasts all of ten minutes.
>>
I'm out of age difference pictures to bump with, so here's a generic bump
>>
>>28081407
Well, shit.
>>
>>28076589
You can use Pbooru instead for loli.
>>
>>28083530
>>
>>28084278
>>
>>28084748
>>
File: 1467940950542.jpg (121KB, 782x475px) Image search: [Google]
1467940950542.jpg
121KB, 782x475px
>>28085394
>>
>>28085800
im sorry anon
>>
File: 1460508069021.png (336KB, 1400x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1460508069021.png
336KB, 1400x1100px
Oh no. It's just another bump general.
>>
>>28085942
I wasn't going to post this because they're just recolors of the last pic I colored, but fuck it.
http://pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=304685
http://pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=304686
>>
>>28086152
Nice
>>
>>28089281
Did Storyteller ever finish this thing?
>>
>>28090313
He claims to still be working on it
These were the last updates I saw
https://derpibooru.org/1149612?scope=scpe62cfa8b1932aaaab54251c870bc10120bb364401
https://derpibooru.org/1178685?scope=scpe62cfa8b1932aaaab54251c870bc10120bb364401
>>
File: Stupid Sexy Cloudy Quartz.png (2MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid Sexy Cloudy Quartz.png
2MB, 2000x2500px
>>
>>28091815
>>
>>28092332
>>
>>28092812
>>
File: 1452562572355.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452562572355.png
258KB, 600x600px
Hello World. I'm the guy that writes the fucked up shit. Like Parent's Night Out and The Nightlight.

What sort of fucked up thing do I have to deliver to you today? The answer is bad news.

Parent's Night Out's sequel, Mother Knows Best is officially Cancelled.

http://pastebin.com/JtbPtavw

I'm sorry to anyone who this disappoints, but I just don't have any passion for the sequel material anymore and want to get a fresh start on new projects.

I've got a pastebin full of stories here: http://pastebin.com/u/FlutterPriest

and a Fimfiction here: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Flutterpriest

And, as an attempt to make it up to you guys, I have two lost clop chapters of Parent's Night Out. It's the remake I'm doing for fimfiction, and it's way more "professional" in terms of quality. I hope you enjoy.

http://pastebin.com/C9tStGhf

http://pastebin.com/UMHDKTq4
>>
>>28093582
Well, that's a shame, even if I wasn't particularly fond of the story, it sucks that it got cancelled.
>>
>>28093582
Shit nigga shit nigga shit
This is all i feel right now
>>
>"The most gratifying part of being a teacher is knowing that somewhere between 8 and 9 PM there is at least one foal touching themselves while thinking about you."

>>28093582
>tfw two writers have cancelled and one is MIA
ow.
>>
>>28093582
Thanks for the new bits, at least
>>
>>28031820
>>28090456
Good work
>>
>>28094134
Viral could seriously be dead
>>
>>28095368
>writefags and other anons who just stopped posting could literally be dead and no one here would know
>one day we'll all die and other anons won't notice
>we all just disappear, and are forgotten
I feel depressed now.
>>
>>28095528
That's a bit melodramatic, wouldn't you say?

>>28095368
You know, when I said that he should buy a bulletproof vest, I was kidding.
>>
>>28093582
Anon and cousin Cadance story?
>>
>>28095881
Incest is bad for you.
>>
>>28067929
“Thanks for looking out for me, ‘Bloom. Your timing does need a helluva lot of work, though.” You say, before ruffling her hair.
>Though her hair’s so messy already you actually kind of fixed it.
>Applebloom gets off the table and hugs you, to which you respond in kind.
>A few seconds later, the door of the shed flies open, Applejack standing behind it.
>You jolt, with Applebloom doing the same.
“Speaking of timing…” You grumble to yourself, while breaking the hug.
>Applejack eyes the both of you, then the unfinished crate, then back to you.
>”I ain’t… interruptin’ anythin’, am I?”
“Matter of fact, yeah. Probably not what you’re thinking of, though.”
>”And how do ya know what I’m thinkin’ about?”
>”Because this was your idea in the first place?” Applebloom answers.
>”I— Hm.” Applejack simply grumbles to herself.
>At least it’s going better than trying to have a conversation with Big Mac.
>Though that doesn’t really apply anymore, does it?
“Nevermind, you were going to say something, what was it?”
>”Oh, yeah, I was gonna tell ya your shift’s over.” Applejack says.
>You check your watch, and read it’s barely past 10 in the morning.
>”Don’t you have like an hour left?” Applebloom asks.
“Yeah, I don’t know what she’s talking about.”
>”Well, I figured since you two are already spendin’ all day together, it wouldn’t hurt to let you have the rest of the mornin’ off.”
>You look at Applebloom, then grab a shovel off the wall rack.
”’Bloom, go find some rope, a rag, and the biggest barrel of cider you can find, we’re gonna figure out what she did with your sister.”
>”Cotton or polyester?” She says, following your joke.
“Poly, who knows how strong she is.”
>Applejack looks at both of you in annoyance, while shaking her head.
>>
>>28096491

>”Or you can stay workin’ all mornin’, your choice.” She says
>You let out a short laugh as you prop the shovel against the wall.
“Nah, I’m fine, I’ll take the day off.”
>”Guess I’ll leave ya two lovebirds to it, then.” She says, before walking out of the shed, with an amused expression on her face.
“Always has to have the last word, doesn’t she.”
>”Yeah, pretty much.” Applebloom responds.
>Both of you walk outside, with you covering our eyes from the sun.
>Applejack really needs to install better lightning in that thing.
>Either that or clean the goddamned windows.
>You look to your side, to Applebloom, whose hair is flowing in the wind.
>You’d say “majestically”, but a rather large strand did just hit her in the face.
“So, what do we do now?” You ask.
>”I’unno.” Applebloom responds.
>Honestly, even with you not actually plan anything, AJ giving you another day off is not something you even thought possible.
>You pocket your hands in your jacket, brushing the USB drive in them.
“Well, since you said you didn’t have any good games in your PC last time I brought you this.” You say, giving the pendrive to Applebloom.
>”I just said I had old games in it.”
“Your point being?” You sarcastically say.
>Applebloom doesn’t respond, simply tossing the pendrive into the air.
>”Hell, it’s not like we have anythin’ better to do, right?”
“Not really, no.”
>You two start making your way into the house, before Applebloom nudges you.
>”I didn’t ask, what’s in this thing?”
“Uh… I think I copied Flatout 2, the first two Driver games, Re-Volt, and… No, I think that’s pretty much it.”
>Applebloom thinks for a second, before looking at you with a raised eyebrow.
>”Aren’t those games like ten-somethin’ years old?”
“’Bloom, I don’t know how powerful your PC is. For all I know you’re using an Atari ST powered by Winona on a treadmill.”
>>
>>28096494
And that's all I have for tonight, folks.

Also, I updated the PasteBin, if anyone's interested in reading the story from the beginning.
http://pastebin.com/m2FUgh9c
>>
boop
>>
>>28095368
He can't be. Lordgenome made it so that he is immortal for the explicit purpose of being the eternal story teller.
>>
>>28097163
>>
page nein
>>
>>28098892
nyet
>>
File: 1470253375049.jpg (156KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1470253375049.jpg
156KB, 746x982px
>tfw 19
>tfw too old to ever be able to /ss/

why live
>>
>>28100637
You can do gay shota. Just be the adult now.
>>
>>28100917
ew
>>
>>28100637
>nearly 21
>can't even have teen sex
Do yourself a favour and don't become an adult. Ever.
>>
>>28101780
>>
>>28100637
>>28100917
>>28101836
>28
>will never be a little boy who learns about the female body by Christmas Cake teacher
If reincarnation is a thing, I want to die and try again already.
>>
File: tmp_13565-images-1418166489.png (15KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13565-images-1418166489.png
15KB, 188x268px
>>28102425
>>
File: let go.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
>>28102425
>that teacher twilight /ss/ story will never happen to you
>>
>>28102425

>graduate from hs
>find out a teacher i had was accused of fucking some of her students
>she never chose me to /ss/ no matter how good my grades were in her class

fuck my life
>>
>>28103734
Maybe she only 'disciplined' the bad students?
>>
>>28103753
We need more cherilee green
>>
>>28103643
>>
>>28100637
>>28102425
This had practically been my fetish during my entire childhood
It still is, but now it's too late for me
>>
>>28100637
>>28103734
When I was learning to drive, my brother's at the time not very well mentally adjusted girlfriend grabbed my nuts and gave me exactly 2 strokes on my dick through my shorts then left me with blue balls. Some shotas are luckier than others.
>>
>>28105131
>all my teachers were old and ugly
I didn't even have a chance.
>>
>>28105309
People thought I had a crush on my teacher when I was a kid, which was weird considering I probably was the only kid that didn't.
>>
>>28105760
>>
>>28106588
>>
>>28105309
I didn't care if it was a teacher or not, I just wanted a woman to ravage my young shota body
>Childhood dreams like dust in the wind
>>
>>28108676
>>
>Page 10
>>
File: A MMO for mature audiences.gif (199KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
A MMO for mature audiences.gif
199KB, 400x407px
>>
File: b4a[1].jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
b4a[1].jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>28110480
>Page 3

>>28044626
>Your passive aggressiveness creates a tension without words.
>Neither of you talk again until you're home.

"This is my stop."

>Tree pulls up to your home.

>"Would you want me to walk you inside?"

"No, I should be alright.

>You stumble slightly getting out, smooth.

"Thanks for the lift Tree."

>"Anytime kid."

>You shut the door and she drives off.
>She was kind of a nice girl, but she's still wrong about Luna.
>Once again stumbling you walk up your driveway and open the front door.
>Mom is sitting on the couch watching TV.
>She turns and her mouth drops.

>"Anon! Are you okay?"

"I'm alright."

>In a haste you've never seen from her she explodes out of her seat, hobbling while balancing with the sofa.
>She almost trips rushing to you.
>I love you too mom.

>"My goodness what happened to you?"

>She's hugging you, it's a little much.
>Too much for you.
>You're crying.

"I got punched by a girl."

>"Someone hit you? Who, why?"

"I got hit by a girl from school, because I didn't want to touch her."

>"What was her name?"

>You hug her tighter.
>>
File: large[1].png (59KB, 1243x968px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
59KB, 1243x968px
>>28111288
"Pinkie something."

>"I know who she is, I swear she'll get what's coming to her. I'll have her expelled for harming another student, I'll call the police for assaulting you. I promise you I wont let her get away with anything."

>You are puddy in her motherly paws, her showing this kind of affection is something alien to you.
>It feels right.

>"Why did you go see that girl?"

"I don't know."

>"Please tell me, I know you would never talk to her. You hate her."

>She does listen.
>You sniffle and compose yourself.
>Luna only asked you to not tell about what you two did together, not Pinkie and you.

"Luna asked me to do it."

>"What?"

"She wanted me to get out more."

>Luna knows who the hell that girl is.
>You both used to make fun of her, cracking jokes about her twat being salty instead of sweet.
>Because she works at a Candy shop.
>Heh.
>But Luna has some God damn explaining to do.
>Later though, as furious as you are with Luna that'll have to wait.
>Your baby needs you. You've been less than motherly to him.
>>
>>28111310
This gon' be good.
>>
>>28112362
I appreciate your timely comment on my story as a form of bump.

I shall follow your example.
>>
>>28113004
I must agree, my friendly lifegiving writefag
>>
>>28111310
Is mama gonna have to choke a sis?
>>
>>28114431
>>
>>28114431
>>
>>28116484
>>
>>28111310
>ILiterallyamcominguponthefinalhours
Ominous.
>>
>>28111168
Well, what else are you supposed to do if not that?
>>
Seriously, I bumped like seven times today, is there anyone else here?
>>
>>28119456
I am, I just rarely get here in time to bump. Really wish mature mares didn't split the threads, it's been killing this one.
>>
>>28111310
please
>>
>>28119705
Nothing but a buncha faggots.
>>
>>28119705
Yeah, no fucking kidding.
>>
>>28120331
>>28120757
Maybe when they're about to make a new one we can ask them to re-merge the two. Or just barge the fuck in when this one is done. Really their own fault for spreading the topic thin and creating two bumpfests because they wanted to be special snowflakes.
>>
>>28120855
I think asking may be the best option, if we barge in dicks first we're not gonna get anything beneficial done.
>>
>>28096494
>”Considerin’ Winona is with my cousin, you probably want to discard that option.”
“Huh, so that’s why I haven’t seen her around.”
>”And you didn’t think to ask why?”
“I think we’re glossing over the fact that I can never get any proper answers from anyone in your family.”
>”…Fair enough.”
“Speaking of, which cousin are we talking about? Because the last time AJ showed me a family picture, the thing was size A1 folded.”
>”Babs. Winona’s with them for now since the live closer to the vet, and she got a sprained ankle.”
>Applebloom seemingly didn’t notice you stopping as soon as she mentioned her cousin.
>She turns around after realizing you’re not walking by her, while looking at you confusedly.
“You’re talking about the same Babs I’m thinking of, right?”
>”Is there’s any other Babs I’m supposed to know?”
“Yeah, the chick that the first thing she did after meeting me was steal my rims.”
>”I know, I know, but—”
“Yeah, not exactly the kind of person I’d want watching my dog.”
>”Listen.” Applebloom says in an annoyed tone. “There’s a reason why we specifically left my uncle in charge instead of her. Besides, we actually get along fine now.”
“…Really?” You ask doubtfully.
>”Turns out not havin’ anyone to talk to for three years ain’t good for ya.”
>Wait, what?
“I obviously missed something here.”
>”To make a long story short, Babs had like one friend in schools, then when she moved back to Manhattan she lost contact with him, and now they kinda made up…”
“And somehow that stopped her from being a bi— a pain the in the ass for everyone.” You correct yourself, realizing that Applebloom probably won’t like you insulting her cousin.
>>
>>28121853
>”Yeah, I don’t know either, but she’s been tryin’ to make it up to everyone since then.”
>You’re not really convinced that excuses her behavior, but still, that’s pretty fucked up.
>”Hell, it was her idea to take care of Winona in the first place.”
“I guess that’s as good a way to start as any.”
>You keep walking, with Applebloom following you.
“She still owns me three lug nuts, though”
>”Yeah, you’re probably not getting those back.”
>You open the front door of the house, and step in; glad you’re off the sun.
>Hey, it may be cold as fuck, but the sun is still there, and you’re wearing black.
>”So, whaddya wanna play first?”
“Given that Re-Volt is the only game in there that has multiplayer, that.”
>>
>>28121862
Sadly, that's all I have for now.

I wasn't going to post until I had more written, but the thread's been pretty slow lately, and I guessed it was better than nothing.
>>
>>28056039
>The next morning, you woke up on the couch.
>Apple Bloom went down
>"Morning!" She said with a very chipper voice.
"Ugh, morning..." You said.
>You tried to get the warm and fuzzy feeling of Applejack cuddling with you in the nude out of your head
>Apple Bloom was in cute pajamas.
>She got on the couch and nuzzled you.
>"So, what cool tricks did AJ teach you?" She asked.
>You looked to the side and blushed.
>She then got on top of you.
>"I guess there's only one way to find out." She smiled.
>"Apple Bloom, quit molesting your boyfriend!" You heard Applejack's voice as she went down the stairs.
>"At least give him some time to wake up." She said.
>"Oh, alright..." Apple Bloom said.
>She sighed and looked to the ground.
>That's when she figured out something.
>"H-hey! I have an idea!" Apple Bloom then proceeded to sit on one end of the couch.
>"Anon, you sit there!" She pointed to the middle portion.
>You sluggishly woke up and sat on the middle.
>You felt stiff, though that was the default for mornings.
>"Applejack, you sit on the other end." Apple Bloom raised her legs.
>"Oh no..." Applejack moaned.
>She looked to you and softly smiled.
>"Okay..." She said.
>She went over to the other end and raised her legs as well.
>Apple Bloom's feet and Applejack's feet were both touching each other.
>Seeing the feet touch each other only strengthened your stiffness.
>"Come on, Anon, put it in between!" Apple Bloom giggled as Applejack's feet tickled her.
>>
>>28122355
>You unbutton your pants and let your dick out.
>You slid it in between their feet.
>Oh God, was it relaxing.
>The two feet were very soft, wrapping around your member.
>You then remembered what you learned yesterday.
>You moved it in and out.
>In and out.
>In
>Out
>You bit your lip.
>You felt so close.
>"W-wait! Don't go just yet!" Apple Bloom then unbuttoned her pajama bottoms and pulled it down.
>"Please..." She spread her legs as she pulled away her panties to show you her genitals.
>>
File: 51nv.jpg (77KB, 552x701px) Image search: [Google]
51nv.jpg
77KB, 552x701px
>>28122355
>>28122364
>>
>>28122990
>>
File: hippie horse pussy.png (31KB, 259x252px) Image search: [Google]
hippie horse pussy.png
31KB, 259x252px
>>28123007
Agreed.
>>
>>28122355
>>28122364
>footfags

This general going down the shitter.
>>
>>28124109
I'm not into feet either, but let them have this. If nothing else, it keeps the thread from being bumped off the board
>>
>>28124109
oh no, someone put a fetish in a greentext, unlike every other greentext here which is free of all fetishes because this is a perfectly normal general

whatever will we do
>>
9th page
>>
>>28121868
Thank you for the update!
>>
>>28125779
Hey, it's what I'm here for.
>>
File: Omg.png (238KB, 708x688px) Image search: [Google]
Omg.png
238KB, 708x688px
>>28124109
>Complaining about a fetish
>in a thread compiled of nothing but fetishes
>>
>>28127118
>Implying some fetishes aren't inherently garbage.
>>
>>28127991
>>
>>28128053
Well, if you're not into that, yeah.
>>
>>28129024
Are you gonna tell me ntr is not garbage?
>>
>>28129142
Except that, that's objectively shit.
>>
>>28127991
>>
>>28129851
>>
File: 1470238737818.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470238737818.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
like I give a shit as it is I'm over done threw its all gone I will fuck anything that I can impregnate.
>>
>>28130586
wha
>>
>>28130586
english
>>
>>28130525
>>
File: ytV4SJc[1].png (154KB, 540x264px) Image search: [Google]
ytV4SJc[1].png
154KB, 540x264px
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10972535

Please do your best.
>>
File: 1470535466638.png (185KB, 365x686px) Image search: [Google]
1470535466638.png
185KB, 365x686px
>>28133984
I voted for cherilee

But what I really want is

>Having sex with the lovely Twilight Velvet, coddling you like a loving mother while she rocks your world.
>>
File: 559330[1].png (857KB, 1358x1080px) Image search: [Google]
559330[1].png
857KB, 1358x1080px
>>28133984
>That feel when Harshwinny is dead last
>>
>>28135328
>>
>>28135328
I tried, man.
>>
>>28135328
well the problem is that harswhinny is the sub in this situation and asking you to take the reigns.

Harshwhinny's appeal is her dominant personality.
>>
>>28134133
No one else?
>>
>>28136704
That is true.
>>
>>28135328
>>28135986
>>28136685
>>28136704

I voted for Cheerilee because I like the idea of long buildup with anon (or even cheerilee herself) not knowing how far it's going to go. If you swapped Harshwhinny in with that, it'd be alright by me.
>>
>>28137016
I voted for DT and Spoon because I want domination lolis just like my rustle doujins.
>>
>>28136704
For me, it was also the fact that she was a teenager that made me lose interest, since her maturity is another factor for her appeal for me, especially combined with her personality

I might have still chosen Cheerilee though, since we've had Harshwhinny stories, but no Cheerilee ones, which is kinda criminal in a thread like this
>>
nein
>>
>>28135171
>>
>>28137515
Wasn't there a Cheerilee story like a bunch of threads ago?
>>
>>28140652
Can't recall, if there was I've either forgotten it or missed it somehow
>>
>>28141596
>>
>>28142211
I just realized I was thinking about the student Pinkie one, it didn't have anything to do with Cheerilee.
Wonder whatever happened to that one.
>>
>>28143703
There's a couple of stories that never get finished.

Orange is dying, Viral is dead, Jeff is dead, Socks is dead. Shitcity is our one true savior as he was the last person to finish a story.
>>
>>28121862
>”Eh, why not. C’mon!” She says, motioning to the second floor, before hopping up the stairs.
“Yeah, fuck that.” You think to yourself before walking up them.
>After making your way to the top floor, you turn right and head into Apple—Holy shit.
>You take a look around her room, realizing that it’s probably bigger than your living room.
“You’re certainly living the good life here.”
>”Huh?” She articulately asks, while pulling a particularly large laptop from a drawer opposite from her bed.
>Her queen size bed, may you add.
>Seriously, where did they get all this stuff from?
>You wordlessly point at the bed, trying to get your point across.
>”What, this thing? It’s probably older than me.”
“It’s a fucking queen size bed, it could be from the Victorian era, and it wouldn’t change much.”
>”Your point bein’?.”
>”Yeah, you’re not getting anything from this conversation.
“Just… forget about it, it doesn’t matter.”
>Applebloom shrugs, clearly indifferent with the conversation stopping.
>”There’s a controller in the nightstand, could you get it?”
>You turn around and open the bottom draw— well, that’s definitely not a controller.
>>
>>28145924
>You close the drawer as inconspicuously as possible, and open with the first one.
>Along with some sunglasses, and some crap on boxes, you find a cheap-looking blue controller.
“This one?” You ask, holding it up in the air.
>”Yep, that’s the one.” Applebloom says, before hopping onto the bed and turning on her laptop.
>You take your shoes off and sit down next to her, not like there is little space in this thing, and hand her the controller.
>After her computer finally loads, she plugs it in, and hands it back to you.
>You look at the controller, then back up to Applebloom.
>”…What?”
“Why do I have to use the controller?”
>”Hey, the person who owns it gets to be Player 1.” Applebloom says, in a matter-of-fact tone.
“That doesn’t work if you have the bett— Fuck it, just give me the goddamned thing.” You say, taking the controller from her hands.
>Applebloom clicks open the pendrive’s folder, and mouses through the folders, before clicking on the Re-Volt one.
>After skipping the intro, and choosing the split-screen mode, you come to the car selection screen.
“Wait, wait, go back and put the unlock all cars cheat, I don’t want to use the Rookie ones.”
>”Right, give me a sec...” She says, before putting her hands on the keyboard.
>She pauses for a second, before looking at you.
“Go back to the name input screen, then type in ’Carnival’.” You say.
>”Shoulda told me that before.” She says, before hurriedly typing it in.
“’Bloom, c’mon, the game was only four years old when you were born, how do you not know this?” You teasingly say.
>”Doesn’t change the fact that I’m gonna kick your ass.” She says, before choosing the Rotor.
“Yeah, I doubt that.” You respond, picking the R6 Turbo.
>>
>>28145925
>”Oh, you fu— Fuji apple…“ Applebloom says, after coming in second place again.
”That makes three versus two, doesn’t it?” You say, reclining against the bed headboard.
>She won the first two races thanks to the shitty controller you were using, but after you started using the d-pad instead of the barely working analog stick, you managed to get back up ahead.
>”How in the blue hell did you do that? I saw you spin around like thirty times the first time!” Applebloom protests.
“Throttle control, ‘Bloomy. Which, y’know, is kind of hard to do without analog buttons, but still.”
>Applebloom takes the computer off the lap, and lies down next to you.
>”That’s bullshit; I can’t do that with a keyboard.”
“Of course you can, just let go of the accelerator when going into the curve, then step on it as you exit.”
>”I did that! All that did was spin me out.”
“That’s because you did that as you were exiting, not after. C’mon, you should actually know that, it’s basic driving.”
>There’s a lengthy pause between you saying that an Applebloom looking to you.
“You, uh… do know how to drive a real car, right?”
>”Pfft, of course I do, anon, c’mon…” She says as she sits up.
>You un-slouch, and bring yourself to the same level as she is.
>Applebloom sighs, before throwing her hand in the air.
>”Alright, fine, I don’t, Applejack was too over-protective of either me or Betsy to let me drive her, and Mac’s car hasn’t moved in like five years.”
>You stay silent for a second, thinking over what she said.
>>
>>28145927
“Hell, I can teach you if you want.”
>”Wha— Really?” Applebloom asks, her face practically beaming.
“I mean, my car’s not exactly what you’ll call beginner friendly, but as long as you don’t floor it, I think you’ll be fine.”
>Applebloom fist bumps, then laughs to herself.
>”Hey, don’tcha worry about that, I’m sure I’ll do fine.”
“Yeah, that’s what I said the first time I drove a car, and I ended up in a ditch.”
>”So, when are we startin’?” Applebloom excitedly asks.
“Hey, hey, take it easy, this isn’t something you learn in five minutes, we gotta go at this at the right pace.”
>Applebloom stops being a perpetual motion engine for a second, before giving you a sheepish look.
>“Sorry about that, got kinda into it, didn’t I?”
“That’ll be an understatement.”
>You check your watch, noticing it’s barely past noon.
“Y’know, I think we can actually go over the basics now, what do you say?”
>You turn around, and see Applebloom tying the shoelaces on her shoes.
>”Do you even have to ask?” She asks.
>You make your way down the stairs, with Applebloom following behind you.
>Before you can step outside, however, you hear Applejack call out to the both of you.
>”Hey, where are ya two goin’?”
“We were just… gonna take my car for a couple spins, nothing much.”
>Applejack looks behind her, then back to you.
>”Mac and I were just about to start havin’ lunch, you sure you two don’t wanna stay?” Applejack asks.
>You certainly have no problem staying around for a while longer, but you don’t think Applebloom would want to.
>”Eh… Your car ain’t goin’ anywhere, and I’m hungry, we can do that later.” Applebloom says.
>Nevermind then.
>>
>>28145932
And that's all I have for now, folks.

>>28145454
Mate, I'm not going anywhere until at least this thing is finished.
>>
>>28145941
Best booty on the board
>>
>>27954040
Shut up about your feelings. Feelings are gay.

Write more lesbian horses so I can masturbate and feel emotions.
>>
>>28150166
What he said.
>>
>>28150166
>>
>>28148946
And now we have Greed Spike to deal with, thanks, Rarity.
>>
File: large[1].gif (884KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].gif
884KB, 1000x1000px
I'm getting butterflies in my stomach about how to finish the story. The final scene between Celestia, Luna, and Anon is supposed to happen next and I know what's supposed to happen but I am getting antsy about what and how to actually write.

Does anyone have some advice? I'm willing to try anything short of crimes.

Bump
>>
File: 1471122649784.png (907KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471122649784.png
907KB, 1920x1080px
>>27951137
>>
File: 1471126710743.png (982KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1471126710743.png
982KB, 1920x1078px
>>28153819
>>
File: Are you shitting me.png (936KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Are you shitting me.png
936KB, 1280x720px
>>28153829
>Being this antsy over Applejack in your bed
>Not snuggling up to her and petting her hair
>Not shoving your face into her fuzzy orange fur
>Not being crushed by Applejack's strong, apple bucking thighs as she sleeps like a log
>>
>>28154233
He has to fart
>>
>>28154887
And start cumming?
>>
>>28145454
To be fair, I was dead when I finished mine! I still give them a chance

Sorry about not delivering on the lewd scene yet, guys. Was actually going to work on it this week and then...yeah. I don't recommend going to Louisiana any time soon, guys. Worst flood in our history and my house is under.
>>
>>28153734
It depends on what you want to write them banging or not.
>>
So, do we wait until this one goes under, we make a new one now, or we wait until someone makes another one?
>>
File: 1395179846609.jpg (5KB, 170x120px) Image search: [Google]
1395179846609.jpg
5KB, 170x120px
>>28154233
>>Not being crushed by Applejack's strong, apple bucking thighs as she sleeps like a log
>>
boop?
>>
>>28156738
>>
>>28159410
bump.
>>
>>27951137
>>
>>28161146
>>
6 posts until bump limit bump.
>>
So, should we try and merge with the mature mare thread now? We can just change the OP to fit next thread.
>>
>>28164624
Don't know, feels like it would kinda limit us, since mature is just half of what this thread is about
>>
>>28122364
>You took Apple Bloom and placed her on top of Applejack.
>You then took off your pants.
>Just like you practiced with Applejack yesterday, you guided yourself into Apple Bloom
>Her head rested perfectly in between Applejack's large breasts.
>"Aaaagh!" Apple Bloom moaned.
>You glanced up at Applejack, who looked mortified.
>"A-anon! Stop fucking my sister on top of me!" She cried out.
>You ignored her and instead grabbed Applejack's breasts as you humped Apple Bloom.
>Soon, Apple Bloom began to grab Applejack's breasts, if only to use as stress balls.
>Applejack too began to moan.
>"Aaaah! Apple Bloom! I'm... I'm feeling like I'm about to burst!" You cry out.
>"W-wait! Pull it out!" Apple Bloom told you. >You pulled it out.
>It began to throb.
>"H-hurry! On my chest!" She unbuttoned her shirt.
>You saw Apple Bloom's delicious flat chest.
>The throbbing began to stop, but you wanted that pent up energy to release.
>You lifted Applejack's warm legs and had her feet touch your dick.
>Instantly, you exploded and the ooze sprayed over Apple Bloom's chest.
>Apple Bloom panted and began to pass out.
>Applejack, meanwhile, glared at you.
>"Alright, that's it! Don't step foot into this house ever again! When Apple Bloom wakes up, I'll personally take you two to your house and you can live THERE for the next week." She yelled at you.
>She stormed out.
>You felt so destroyed by the person you loved screaming and scolding you.
>You broke down into tears and laid down next to the naked Apple Bloom.
>You noticed how beautiful and peaceful she looked.
>Eventually, you realized that you could easily move onto Apple Bloom.
>For now, you merely cuddled with her and waited for Applejack to exile you and her from Eden for tasting the forbidden fruit.
>>
>>28164730
Well, I meant ask the to make us both one general again. They split off like idiots and now both threads are suffering.
>>
>>28165254
Tribalism is a bitch.
>>
>>28164624
>>28164730
>>28165254
>>28166198
Why exactly did the two ever split anyways?
>>
>>28166461
Hell if I know. Maybe they didn't want to put up with the stories where one of the characters is underaged?
>>
>>28165254
May as well try, y'know?
>>
>>28133984
It's tied. Someone do something.
Thread posts: 464
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.