[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Pony Thread #44

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 498
Thread images: 124

File: 1417683242870.png (368KB, 950x792px) Image search: [Google]
1417683242870.png
368KB, 950x792px
Previous thread: >>27878698
(Archive Link: desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/27878698/)

>What is this thread about?
This thread revolves around stories about ponies being enslaved. Every kind of theme is welcome.

>Can you elaborate more?
Sure! SPG (Slave Pony General) is mostly about characters dealing with the actual implications of the horrifying thing that is chattel slavery. It's more looking at how people with modern sensibilities deal with the ownership of another sentient being, and how most people aren't total cunts.

>I want to write my own story but I'm new to writing.
Check out these guides:
pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f (clop specific)

>Where do the writers hang out?
Head over to www.rizon.net/chat with the channel name #slavepone. If you're ever having a writer's block and need advice or you just want to hang out with us, that is the place to go!

---
Useful Links
---
~~~
FAQ: pastebin.com/iVB2JJz0 [NEW]
~~~
Recommended Stories for New Readers: pastebin.com/c6hd0P9Q
~~~
COMPLETED Stories: pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
~~~
Recently Updated Stories: pastebin.com/k7SmjQww
~~~
ALL Writers and Stories: pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
~~~
Thread Archive: pastebin.com/S5m7bEab
~~~
Thread Template: pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
~~~
SPG Image Archive: 1drv.ms/f/s!AiFkdye7rtydbfk0wBnid5vnFUg [NEW]
~~~
Pastebin: pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
~~~
>>
File: Banana filly.png (157KB, 865x686px) Image search: [Google]
Banana filly.png
157KB, 865x686px
First for filly slaves
>>
Should have used a different OP image. That one is far more suited to SiM than SPG.
>>
>>27950859
Filly is not for slave. Only adult mare is for slave.
>>
>>27950862
Eh, we'll get it next time.
>>
File: Noi Fillyscout.png (208KB, 787x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Noi Fillyscout.png
208KB, 787x1016px
>>27950868
Filly cuddleslaves
>>
>>27950862
Maybe but it's not like I've used pics that were more suited for SiM in the past.

I'm also running out of unused pics.
>>
>>27950879
Then draw more.
>>
File: stalliscaredthemovie.png (578KB, 701x887px) Image search: [Google]
stalliscaredthemovie.png
578KB, 701x887px
Seven for slave stallion steed.
>>
I wish to ride on Celestia's back and kick her with spurs.
>>
File: When.jpg (198KB, 1000x454px) Image search: [Google]
When.jpg
198KB, 1000x454px
>>27950862
no
>>27950868
no

also Rarifag21 when
>>
>>27950877
Noi is only for consensual nonsexual freely given not-enslaved cuddles.
>>
>>27950868
Filly is for slave and I'll prove it. Later. In a few hours. Possibly tomorrow. Actually, Spoons has already proven it. Fuck yeah, I don't have to write anything.
>>
File: 96a66f73.png (157KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
96a66f73.png
157KB, 375x375px
>>27950922
NO! WE NEED MORE PROOF!
>>
>you will never have an Anonfilly slave
>she will never scrunch her nose and call you a massive faggot when you try to make her do slave things
>>
File: NoiNoi.png (494KB, 4000x3428px) Image search: [Google]
NoiNoi.png
494KB, 4000x3428px
>>27950910
Noi will be enslaved by my mighty hugs!

>>27950922
I see, so you don't have the balls to proof your claim. Thought so.
>>
>>27950935
i'd read it.
>>
>>27950910
>>27950943
How did this filly get the name "Noi," and is it pronounced "Nwa" or "Noy?"
>>
>>27950851
Slave is not for torture. Slave is not for 13-year-old-edgelord-tier-edgefaggotry. Slave is for rescue and cuddles.
>>
>>27950943
>>27950932

Oh shit, I never pastebinned Fillyklok. Maybe more of Skullfucker the Annihilator tonight. She's easy to write.
>>
>>27949460
This is what I love about your writing the most. It's not just that the writing is hilarious, but also that I can always hear the characters talking in my head when I read it - the conversation flows that naturally.
>>
File: 1458592364506.png (257KB, 1375x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1458592364506.png
257KB, 1375x1250px
>>27950973
slave is for sexual?
>>
>>27951002
If she wants it or not. Also I got banned for this pic once, be careful.
>>
>>27951002
If you can convince her she wants her master's hot monkey dick.
>>
>>27951006
but I see this pick posted everywhere, there is no reason for it to be banable. I mean its more of a RGRE thing but still.
>>
>>27949460
>Not interested in mares
so... human women?
>>
>>27951260
Just saying that I got banned for posting this pic. Mods can be somewhat random sometimes.
>>
>>27951273
Fucking mods, they don't know right from wrong. Like wizards.
>>
>>27951288
You make sun horse sad comparing him to mods.
>>
>>27951349
Tiny sunhorse isn't a wizard. He's just a faggot with a cape and glasses that can do a little magic.

BIG sunhorse is a wizard and Equestria is her magical kingdom.
>>
>>27951349
I want Sunburst to be my adorable little cuddle slave. I want to get him all flustered and angry, but strangely satisfied at the same time, by making him tell me over and over again he's master's little faggot while I call him a good boy and scritch his ears and spoon him.
>>
File: 1146778901.gif (286KB, 531x457px) Image search: [Google]
1146778901.gif
286KB, 531x457px
>Want to write a slave-themed story
>Not sure if too dark for /spg/ or not dark enough for /sim/
>>
>>27951394
>He's a cute little faggot with a cape and glasses that can do a little magic.
FTFY
>>
>>27951408
if you have to ask if its close to sim,then its to much here.
>>
>>27951408
Give us a general idea of the kinds of things you want to have happen in the story and we'll tell you if it belongs here or SiM. If violence and suffering are the main points of the story, it belongs in SiM. If you're telling a story where the ponies are slaves and violence/torture is kept to a more reasonable level (aka not full on grimderp retard mode like SiM tends to get) it might fit in just fine here. We've had a few stories here that had some pretty terrible things happen to ponies that have been well-received, because the way the writers wrote it worked - the important thing is that it's believable and serves a tangible purpose other than making anon's dick hard.
>>
>>27951408
Ask yourself if submission is mandatory or if obedience is optional. Dark is fine. We've had dark. Some of us thrive on dark.

Also, pretty much >>27951428 .
>>
>>27950851
Wow.
>>
>>27951408
Frankly, it'd probably do fine in both. SiM has had some pretty light stories (including consensual) that were taken just as well as the grimmest and darkest they have, while we've had some stories set in pretty dark worlds (ADiaD, Trainer Anon) that were also taken quite well. The dichotomy between the threads isn't anywhere near as huge as people make it out to be.
>>
>>27951453
I still don't understand why people go full metal autist whenever someone suggests we merge. Seriously, if people would just be adult enough to ignore and/or filter the stories they don't like instead of being screeching retards, I think we'd get along just fucking fine.
>>
>>27951453
>>27951479
This. There's far more overlap between the two threads thematically than people are comfortable admitting for some reason. Combining forces would only make both of us stronger and provide more content to satisfy our slave/subjugated pony needs.
>>
what's better, cumming inside your pet or outside on her warm fuzzy belly
>>
>>27951428
>>27951453
So, if dark things happened to or around ponies that were not just for the sake of harming them, it'd be fine here?
>>
>>27951566
Inside. Always inside. Once you came bareback inside someone, you won't ever want to cume somewhere else again.
>>
>>27951566
Cumming inside so she can feel herself fill up with master's love.
>>
>>27951572
Probably. As long as there's at least SOME hope that things might get better for the pony. Constant, unending suffering gets stale fast.
>>
File: 145584577595.jpg (158KB, 1212x582px) Image search: [Google]
145584577595.jpg
158KB, 1212x582px
>>27951576
Or, cum in her eye sockets.
>>
Should I leave my story on an implied good end, or keep writing?

pastebin.com/tjeFy9bY
>>
>>27951610
I guess I'll get started, then.
>>
File: Anonfilly happy.png (270KB, 3699x3784px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly happy.png
270KB, 3699x3784px
>>27950935
>Ah fuck... Today was awful.
>First you almost overslept and had to head out to work without breakfast, then your boss yelled at you for ten minutes and to top it all off you forgot your money at home, so you had to go through the day hungry.
>At least coffee is still free and available in abundance at your office, so you managed to stay somewhat awake and avoid further scoldings.
>Luckily, it's all over now and you look forward to a nice hot meal and a relaxing weekend.
>With a quiet "click", the door to your apartment opens and you flick the lights on, an annoyed sigh escaping your lips once you see the state it is in.
>Looks like your slave decided once more to not do her job properly... Or at all.
>Anger begins to well up in your stomach and you stomp towards your bedroom where you assume her to be.
>And like you predicted, there she is... Playing some game on your X-Box and munching on a chocolate bar.
>Your chocolate bar... God fucking dammit! She has her own!
"Hornet!", you yell and throw your jacket onto your office chair, "What are you doing?"
>"Oh hey, massa. Didn't hear ya coming.", she calmly replies, pausing the game, "How was work?"
"Awful! But that's not the point! Care to tell me why my apartment looks like a war zone?"
>"Oh that... I wanted to clean the place up, but then I found this game and decided that this is far more fun.", she shrugs and giggles, "And it really is! You should try it some time."
>The nerves this horselet has...
"How do you even know how to operate this?!"
>>
File: Anonfilly on the frontpage!.png (273KB, 1458x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly on the frontpage!.png
273KB, 1458x1521px
>"Hmm...", she shrugs again, "Dunno, I just do. Maybe it's my special talent or some shit like that."
"So you played video games all day long?"
>"Eeyup."
"And ignored everything I told you to do?"
>"Eeyup to that too."
"You're the worst slave ever!"
>Pouting, she turns around to face you, crossing her forelegs.
>"What were you expecting? I'm a fucking filly! I can't even reach most of the stuff here!"
>Defeated, you slump down to the ground and bury your face in your palms.
"Why did I pay five hundred dollars for you?"
>"I know, right? I'm worth at least a thousand!"
"Shut up."
>"Nah."
>An awkward silence settles in as you start to contemplate your life choices, including but not excluded to pondering about what you should do about her.
>On the one hand she's great company and a blast to have around in your free time, not forgetting cute as hell, but on the other...
>She's lazy as fuck and hitherto didn't lift a single finger... Or hoof... To actually help you with the stuff you bought her for.
>Mostly your housekeeping and all the other things that you can't be asked to do, like folding your clothes and cooking your dinner.
>Why did you think that buying a filly was a good idea? Why didn't you just buy a fully grown mare like your friend Max?
>Apparently, she does his whole household with zest and even feels comfortable enough around him to take care of his more primal needs.
>Not that specifically asked him for those bits of information, but he always felt the intense need to keep you updated on his sex-life.
>Fucking lucky asshole...
>A sudden nudge at your knee rips you out of your train of thought and you focus your gaze at the source of its interruption.
>Unsurprisingly, it's Green Hornet, looking somewhat concerned, but with a small smile on her lips at you.
>>
File: Anonfilly tonguegrab.png (269KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly tonguegrab.png
269KB, 594x612px
"What do you want?"
>"I'm sorry."
"H-Huh? You're sorry?"
>"Yep.", she chirps and scoots closer to you, "For not doing my chores."
"Chores... You're a slave, you know that, don't you?"
>"But you don't treat me like one."
"Should I?"
>"Oh, by god...", she titters, "Please don't."
"God?"
>"Don't worry about it.", she waves you off, "Just don't worry about it."
>You return her laughter and run a hand through her mane, greatly enjoying the fact that she leans into your touch.
>Ponies are such soft creatures.
"So you will be a good pony from now on?"
>"Oh yessa, massa. I gon be a gud nigga."
"Where did you learn that?"
>"Learn what?"
"That quote."
>"Oh... You don't have to know."
"I could force you to tell me."
>"You could... But you won't."
"Oh? What makes you think that?"
>"Anon...", she playfully swats your knee, "We both know that you're a big softie. You couldn't hurt a fly."
"That's true... But maybe a stricter treatment would do you some good?"
>"Just believe me that it won't. I'm perfectly fine with the status quo."
"Meaning, you ignoring me and me getting angry at you without consequences?"
>"Exactly. But I promise to do at least some of the things you tell me to do."
"Only some?"
>"Yeah... I can't cook for shit for example, but providing you giving me the necessary tools, I will at least try to keep your place clean."
"Necessary tools? Care to elaborate?"
>>
File: Honk!.png (8KB, 333x380px) Image search: [Google]
Honk!.png
8KB, 333x380px
>"I don't know if you noticed, but I'm only like two foot tall. So a stepladder would be nice."
"Wish granted."
>"Thanks."
>For a bit more, Hornet enjoys your touch before, much to your dismay, breaking it, walking over to the console and kicking the other controller over to you.
"Huh?"
>"This game has coop!"
"It has?"
>"Yep!", she chirps and sits down on her haunches, "Wanna play with me for a bit and then perhaps order a pizza?"
"Magical Horseland had pizza?"
>"No, but Earth does! And I didn't have one for ages!"
"How do you know then what a piz-"
>"Hush now!", she interrupts you once again, "No further questions. Only vidya now. So what do you say?"
>Chuckling, you shake your head and pick the controller up.
"Sounds great. What toppings do you like?"
>"Pepperoni! And lots of cheese!"
"I won't even question this."
>"That would be perhaps better... But..."
"But what?"
>"Maybe I will tell you someday."
"I can't wait."
>"Wonderful! Let's go then!"
>>
File: Anonfilly pwetty scrunch.jpg (84KB, 1063x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly pwetty scrunch.jpg
84KB, 1063x1003px
Okay, that's already it. One Anonfilly short for you all.
>>
>>27951651
Whatever you feel is best. Don't force yourself to keep writing if it's starting to feel like work instead of something you enjoy.
>>
>>27951699
anonfilly a cute
>>
>>27951727
Not that, I feel the way I left the last post, the reader's imagination can fill in the rest, but is the current end ... good ?

I can't really thing of the right way to say what I'm asking.
>>
File: 1432813626657.png (78KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1432813626657.png
78KB, 256x256px
>anonfilly
>>
>have MASSIVE mare slave
>like, several times bigger than your house
>she doesn't realize she could easily refuse to obey you
>she loves nothing more than for her master to call her a good girl and climb up on her back and scritch her giant floppy ear
>have her shit and piss on your enemies
>her horseapples destroy their cars
>if you're some kinda sadist fag you can even whip her for as long as you want, as hard as you want, because you'll never hurt her
>ride her around town with a smug look on your face as other people scamper around to avoid being crushed by her giant hooves
>>
>>27951798
>not liking anonfilly
faggot
>>
>>27951786
Not really a decent ending. It really leaves us hanging. James says he's here to help, but with what? He doesn't seem to be liberating ponies. Maybe he's taking them back to Equestria one at a time, but that seems pretty inefficient. And how exactly is Spike helping? What is he even helping with? Why is Spike with him? Is James working for Twilight somehow? Did she seduce him with her princesspussy? Is she a filthy homewrecker and is Jan going to be heartbroken or did she already know? Is she secretly Twilight in disguise? Is that why the names are so similar? Did Twilight pick them out of a list and went with the top three J names? Is James really Shining Armor? What's going to happen to Silver Spoon? Is she going to be reunited with her family? How will she feel about leaving her current family? Will she stay in touch somehow? Are they going to evacuate to Equestria with her because James is a hunted terrorist now and they would be targeted if they stayed?
>>
>>27950851
Horrible image for begin the thread

>>27949460
Really cosmical funny, good job anon
>>
File: Grumpfilly.png (146KB, 641x773px) Image search: [Google]
Grumpfilly.png
146KB, 641x773px
Where are my (you)s goddammit! I need them to survive!
>>
>>27951674
>>27951679
>>27951685
>>27951691
>>27951699
>>27951941
Here you go anon. Thanks for the filly.
>>
>>27951946
That's better. Thank you very much.
>>
File: color1464310401509.png (47KB, 1514x1214px) Image search: [Google]
color1464310401509.png
47KB, 1514x1214px
>>27950935
What about anoncolt?
>>
>>27951991
I want to tease Anoncolt by rubbing and stroking his tiny stallionhood until he's mere moments away from shooting his sticky load all over my hand.
I would stop then, wait for a bit, and then repeat the whole proceeding until I have done this five or six times.
Then I would finally allow him to have his sweet, sweet relief.
>>
>>27951691
Dawww, it's adorable. The lack of more is sadness itself.
>>
>>27951991
I don't want a colt. Luckily I can fix this.
>>
>>27952084
Nah make him wear depends disposable underwear they're adult diapers for those outside the US..
Keeps everything in, and edges him every time he moves.
Smooth as fuck crotch.
>>
File: 1468591961950.png (313KB, 1000x727px) Image search: [Google]
1468591961950.png
313KB, 1000x727px
>>27950851
Once more picking up from pastebin:

> Your saddlebags practically ricochet against the cabin wall as you hurl them off.
> A running leap carries you practically to the cockpit, and another through that hatch and back into your seat.
> The headset is scooped from where it had fallen on the floor - not even caring that grabbing it in your jaws probably wasn't the most hygienic thing ever - and slammed back down onto your ears.
> Anonymous is slumped in his seat, somehow still managing to hold the yoke steady.
> He stirs as you take up the your control column in your hooves, cracking his eyes open.
> "Spitfire? I told you to go."
"Yeah, well - since you set me free and stuff, I guess this is a planejacking."
> "That's... stupid."
> With how weak he is, Anonymous' voice is practically a monotone.
> It's impossible to know exactly what emotion is behind those words, or in his eyes as he watches you.
"Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure 'hardheaded and obstinate' is somewhere on my slave profile."
> You mutter the retort quietly, eyeing the instruments and running ideas through your head as hard as you could.
"I'd forgotten who my team is now. Gone back to living in the past. Well, fuck that."
> He doesn't say anything, but you think the corner of Anonymous' mouth creeps up into a tiny smile.
> Grinning back, you refocus on the issues at hoof.
> The biggest problem was that you couldn't reach the throttles or propeller pitch levers - and thus the plane's airspeed - without letting go of the control column and rearing back on your hindlegs.
> That would, of course, be insane.
> There were, however, other relevant controls you could reach.
> Like the fuel shutoff valves.
> Engines sputter to silence as you choke them of what precious fuel remains.
> Nudging the aircraft into a shallow dive, you're suddenly quite thankful for its antiquated, unpowered controls.
> "N803AA, we see you losing altitude. Are you still in control of the aircraft?"
>>
>>27952180

"CGUA control, affirmative. I can't reach you, but have shut off the engines now and am descending to a lower altitude to look for a safe spot to attempt a field landing."
> "Ah, roger. N803AA, are your throttles jammed?"
"Negative."
> "Are you in distress?"
"Negative, it's just - I can't reach them without taking my hooves off the yoke."
> There's a long silence after that, during which you're fairly certain you can hear multiple jaws hitting the floor despite the microphone not being open.
> "N803AA, please say again."
> Stupid, stupid!
> You just had to phrase it that way!
> Not saying-
> "N803AA-"
"CGUA control, I am an Equestrian indentured aboard the aircraft. I am in control of the aircraft, and suggest you mobilize your crash response unit as I am likely to go down short of your position."
> Another aching pause follows, during which your teeth grind constantly in frustration at their hesitation.
> Come on, just give you something!
"CGUA control, I'm going to need a crash response-"
> "Can we, uh, talk to your owner?"
> All at once, you fall apart.
> Nearly crushing the microphone switch under your hoof, you snarl into it:
"Listen to me, you bastards! My owner is unconscious in the seat next to me and won't be talking, let alone flying! And despite everything you and all of your fucking race has done to me, I AM going to get him safely on the ground! Now, I am descending to altitude three-zero-zero and continuing on my current course to search for a safe landing spot. I know my transponder is set for emergency squawk 7700 and you are watching me, so you get your Celestia-damned emergency unit moving towards me while I'm still in the air, or - and I know the cockpit recorder is catching this - you will be solely responsible for his death if I land this thing and can't get him out!"
> There's a long silence after that, with only your heavy breathing to be heard.
> Sweet Celestia, had you actually just done that...?
>>
>>27952194

> "CGUA control, roger. Crash response unit has been alerted. Please continue to advise on your situation."
> You're almost certainly going to have Tartarus to pay for that little outburst one way or another, but right now it doesn't matter.
> Keeping the plane in a shallow dive lets you focus on examining the terrain ahead.
> Dense forest had long since turned to a patchwork of fields and occasional roads, though whether untended relics of old Equestria or signs of the new government's redevelopment attempts you aren't sure.
> None yet seemed large enough to take a plane, though, and you didn't want to risk plowing through a creek or the lines of trees bordering the fields.
> Or snapping the wings off while trying to come down on a too-narrow road.
> Or remember that you'd never actually landed the plane before.
> Shooting a worried glance over at Anonymous, slumped in his seat's restraints, you force the fear back down and focus.
> Wasn't that hard, was it?
> This wasn't any less insane than some of the courses you'd flown as a Wonderbolt.
> Except, of course, that your wings were far more sensitive and reponsive than this lumbering contraption.
> No.
> Focus.
> Altitude was bleeding out more rapidly now, and you're forced to - steadying the yoke with one forehoof - reach over for the switches to restart the engines.
> Already spinning wildly in the passing wind, they cough to life quickly.
> Only a few minutes of fuel left now, you're certain, but-
> There!
> Your heart breaks out into it's own galloping beat as a larger opening appears on the left - a field gone fallow, what might have once been oats or hay now growing tall and wild.
> As good a place to try for as any other.
"CGUA control, I am approaching an open field. I'm going to attempt a solid landing."
> "Roger. Crash response unit is moving and en route. Chopper is in the air."
"Understood."
> Hesitating a moment, you add:
>>
AWW YISS
MORE SPITS

also rip in piss anon
>>
>>27952207

"And, uh... if it's between me and him, get Anonymous out of the wreck first, understood?"
> He'd tried giving up his own life to save you.
> It only seemed right somehow.
> "Roger. Good luck."
> You certainly hope so.
> Definitely going to need it.
> The landing gear's switch is thrown, hydraulics whining as the wheels extend.
> Suddenly you're aware of how isolated you are in the cockpit - cut off from the wind and sky that was a pegasus' home.
> On a whim, you reach up and practically kick the hatch above you open.
> Instantly the cockpit is flooded with rushing wind; the cabin behind you is filled with flying paper and the crash of falling objects.
> But it hardly matters, because now you are home - in the wind, in the air.
> You close your eyes, and find yourself back on that first awful sea landing with Anonymous.
> The ocean is just below, waves hungry and reaching up for you.
> He is gripping the wheel tightly, teeth clenched and tone terse.
> Your neck is heavy with the weight of the collar, mind thick with the fear of the aircraft's walls closing in on you.
> Anonymous is yelling.
> "Go, now!"
> And then you're through the hatch and airborn.
> In that second, everything changes.
> Your eyes open.
> The sea is gone.
> The collar's weight vanishes.
> The fear drains away.
> Your voice is a whisper.
"Go."
> For the final time, you choke the engines to a standstill and let the plane glide down to the field.
> Everything from that point on until the wheels touch ground is a blur - a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions.
> Jolting sharply as it touches the ground, the aircraft shudders from nose to tail.
> Suddenly you're aware again - of the fuselage being dragged through a field of overgrown oats.
> Of the engines straining against the drag it was imparting.
> Of the fact that the well-built fence at the edge of the field is approaching rather faster than you'd realized...
"Oh, fu-"
>>
>>27952221

> A terrible screeching crunch fills the air as the fence passes down beneath the nose.
> The entire plane bucks and heaves the nose falling to the ground with a thud - somehow still traveling through the densely-growing oats.
> Your body leaps forward, head snapping out straight forwards.
> One final, incongruous thought slips through your head - that you really, really wish groundponies weren't so obsessive about defining the limits of what was theirs.
> Then your forhead touches the wheel's metal and everything is blinding pain, sparkling vision, and roaring in your ears.
> At some point you become dully aware of hanging in the seat's restraints, one wing savagely aching and head spinning worse than any trip on the Dizzytron you'd ever taken.
> Steadily the rushing noise pounding into your head subsides to reveal the steady whop-whop of an approaching helicopter.
> Or maybe the noise was always gone and the helicopter is just getting closer.
> There's something we on your muzzle.
> Why is your face wet?
> It is all a bit too much to think about right now, you decide.
> Right now what matters is that you are upright, alive, and there doesn't appear to be any sign of smoke.
> You need to get Anonymous out.
> Almost lazily you reach for your harness' buckles, having to paw at them a few times before the edge of your hoof catches the buckle and snaps it open.
> Immediately you're falling, facefirst into the cavity between the two cockpit seats.
> Precious moments are wasted resting your cheek on the cool, metal floor.
> Your wing hurts.
> It'd hurt before, but it hurts a lot more now.
> Moving was probably a bad idea.
"Fuck bad ideas."
> That's what you try to say, anyhow.
> Tongue leaden, it comes out rather more garbled.
> There's now way you're reaching a proper hatch.
> What about the ones in the cockpit roof?
> One had been open, right?
> You could pull him up through there!
>>
>>27952243

> Somehow managing to clamber up into the chair, you rear back up before your balance makes a hasty exit and you find yourself tumbling into an agonizing fall yet again.
> Wet.
> Something wet is on your muzzle again.
> On a whim, you lick it.
> Oh.
> Blood.
> That probably explains why your head hurts.
> No!
> Anonymous needed you to get him out!
> Kicking weakly, you somehow manage to right yourself.
> Even trying to climb to the chair, however, is more than you can bear.
> At least this time you only fall against the cockpit window.
> Laying there, cheek smudging blood against the glass, you curse yourself for not being able to move properly.
> You were a Wonderbolt!
> Are a Wonderbolt!
> You'd done things that would leave other Pegasi with locked muscles, flown flights that would have worn another pony's wings off.
> As the thunderous beating of the helicopter's blades grows ever closer, you somehow force yourself to stand again.

As always, feedback and criticism is very much appreciated.
>>
>>27952251
I like your story. Please keep writing your story.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 550x330px
>this kills the griffon
>>
>>27951408
>>27951428
>>27951453
>>27951479
>>27951502
Call me hardliner but I think there is a big difference.

>>27943420

SiM has much more of a BDSM touch, so much that I don't know if I will get ripped apart if I try to write for them since im not so much into that.
Also its not so much about light and dark but more of a breaking-a-person-to-obediece versus there-is-a-slave-tread-it-the-way-you-want.

But thats just my opinion.
>>
File: 1457957463147.png (44KB, 1084x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1457957463147.png
44KB, 1084x1384px
>>27952251
It's almost painful reading about Spitfire struggling like that.
>>
>>27951802
AAAAWWWW YISS
>>
>>27952423
I like injured Spitfire struggles, they're hot and make my maternal instincts want to help her.
>>
File: Sweater.jpg (36KB, 430x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sweater.jpg
36KB, 430x720px
>>27951651
I'd personally keep going, cause there's lots of questions that have been raised that don't really have an answer, but just don't try adding legs to a snake or anything.

Then again, what do I know about endings, eh?
>>
>>27952776
>maternal
You mean paternal
>>
>>27952859
Nah those are the ones getting her injured in the first place.
No daughter of mine will be a dyke!
>>
>>27952903
wot
>>
>>27952942
The anon is saying that as the father figure to Spitfire slave, he beats her for being a lesbian in proper 1950s style heavy bondage while when she is injured, he then feels a deep need to care for her.
As well, he has a sadistic streak and enjoys beating Spits and seeing her having been beat.
>>
File: 1328260980139.png (44KB, 353x390px) Image search: [Google]
1328260980139.png
44KB, 353x390px
>>27952978
>>
>>27952978
Spitfire could use a good horsewhipping after some of her cuntish behavior to be quite frank, relative.
>>
>>27953004
I'd say some more Latin whipping is better than the lightweight Frankish whipping.

And yes I have wanted to use that joke for a long time.
>>
>>27952251
ah god what a cliffhanger
>>
>>27950851
Dammit Jingles, this isn't /SiM/
Not that I have a problem with /SiM/. Please don't start any shit over this.
>>
>>27951691
Why isn't she in the fucking fridge?
>>
>>27954125
Because she's not a superhero's girlfriend?
>>
>>27954099
SIM is made of plagarizers and thus Trump cucks, so its okay to hate them already.
>>
File: 1463091331607.jpg (112KB, 713x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463091331607.jpg
112KB, 713x900px
>>27952251
Not much to say other than I'm looking forward to more.
>>
>>27954099
I'm not trying to start any shit.
>>
>>27954675
I know you aren't, I'm just worried about any people from /SiM/ that are still touchy from that massive fiasco we had a few months ago.
>>
>>27954693
It wasn't our fault. Blame the mods.
>>
>>27954693
SIM is going nuts because some anon from foe general stole one of their stories and called it their own.
Were as fine as Thunderlane needs to be impressed as a dairy farmer.
>>
>>27952412
If you are so into bdsm then go to SiM, this isn't the place for that.
>>
>>27952978
What part says she is a lesbian? Are you just going full retard?
>>
>>27955036
He's probably just getting his implications from that back rub she was getting in that recent episode.
>>
>>27955036
Good god anon, are you seriously getting your knickers so twisted you curled your eyelashes over how somebody wants to view a character with no explicit sex life?

Are you the autist that is spoken of on here?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>27955746
yo mama
>>
File: image.jpg (688KB, 3000x2087px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
688KB, 3000x2087px
>how do you ease your pony into the weird shit you only listen to at home
>>
File: Lazy Hammock.jpg (116KB, 796x760px) Image search: [Google]
Lazy Hammock.jpg
116KB, 796x760px
>>27955746

Lot more flamers than usual today. Is Barneyfag sperging out on /b/ or something?
>>
>>27955887
https://youtu.be/FnNLodiKKyc
Get her super fucking high off pot brownies and make her listen to it while she freaks out trying not to die
>>
File: image.jpg (685KB, 2790x3948px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685KB, 2790x3948px
so how did that pillow cuddling go with that one fag from the last thread
did masters little faggot enjoy his cuddles?
>>
>>27956049
Why they got such long noses?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 429x410px
>>27956066
they didn't want to share their oc's
>>
>>27956066
They're Jewish ponies.
>>
File: 1356370905827.png (22KB, 700x782px) Image search: [Google]
1356370905827.png
22KB, 700x782px
>>27956079
>>27956081
Aw shit niggas, thought the same thing.
>>
>>27956094
Oi vey!
>>
>>27951786
That was an ending? If so it was shit. Nothing was explained
>>
>>27950851
I can't read while i see that... image.
>>
File: 1461195686618.png (180KB, 1052x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461195686618.png
180KB, 1052x1024px
>>27955023
I think you misunderstood.
>>
File: Botón_Me_gusta.svg.png (105KB, 2000x1713px) Image search: [Google]
Botón_Me_gusta.svg.png
105KB, 2000x1713px
>>27951691
>>
very careful bump
>>
>>27938444
"I take it that means yes?"
>"Mhm!"

>Be finishing up the last of the dishes when the phone rings.
>You wipe your hooves dry and fumble with the receiver for a bit.
>Fucking human hands.
>Fucking humans.
>"Hey, Berry?"
"Fuck you."
>"Uh... okay? I guess I deserve that for storming out?"
"No. Well. Sure. But fuck you and fuck your opposable thumbs. And your fingers. In fact, your hand in general and all attached bits."
>"That's called fisting."
"Wait, what?"
>"That's what fucking someone with a hand and all attached bits is called. Fisting."
"Not what I meant."
>"Fine, but now you know and -"
"I already knew what fisting is, dumbass."
>There's a long moment of awkward silence.
>"I don't want to know why you know what fisting is."
>Fuck yeah. You win.
"So what do you need? I'm a little busy washing the dishes. One of us has to be a responsible adult."
>"Yeah. Sucks to be you. Anyway, we're going to be out for a bit. Fluttershy wants to go to a part."
>Fucking homewrecking hussyslut.
"Fine."
>If it weren't for her, you could bully Anon into doing the rest of the dishes, but nooooooooooooooooooooo.
"Dont' stay out too late."
>"I won't. And I'll bring home something special."
"Cool."
>"Seeya then."
"Yeah."
>He hangs up.
>You hang up.
>That's what one normally does when a phone call ends.
>You look back into the kitchen, at the few dishes left to clean.
>Fuck it, they can wait.
>TV now.
>TV aaaaaaaand...
>You flop into the sofa and fumble around until your hoof touches glass.
>Apparently, time for TV and tequila.
>This is going to be an interesting day.
>>
>>27956976
I fap to that image.
Need more chocolate covered post kid party Twilight.
>>
>>27957967
>Saturday morning breakfast of tequila
There are some things you wish you didn't relate to.
>>
File: this will end poorly.jpg (29KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
this will end poorly.jpg
29KB, 500x401px
>>27957967
>With your other hoof, you feel around for a mixer. It's not long before you find a second bottle.
>Curacao.
>Huh.
>Two things flash through your mind.
>The first is that you REALLY should put away all these bottles before someone trips on one and gets hurt.
>The second is that today is going to be a REALLY interesting day.

"Be patient."
>"Anooooooooooon..."
"We're just stopping here first because they close soon."
>NUDGE.
>"But you said we would go to the park..."
"And we will."
>You sigh.
>Try not to roll your eyes.
>Succeed.
>Accidentally roll your whole head.
>Fuck.
>At least your eyes didn't move.
"The sooner we get this over with, the sooner you can go play with the squirrels or whatever."
>Fluttershy's head droops until her nose is an inch from the sidewalk.
>"Okaaaaaaaaay."
>Awwww, shit.
>You broke her little pony heart.
>Fucking asshole.
"This won't take long, Fluttershy. I promise."
>You push open the door and walk in, holding it open for the shambling wreck that slowly follows.
"I'm just worried she might close up before you're -"
>A drunken, elderly, shiteating, shitSTARTING laugh cuts you off.
"Morning' Ethel."
>"Think you mean evening," she chuckles, waving to you from behind the counter. "But don't be silly, I'm never closed for my best customer."
"Well, yeah. You have a key. You can open up for yourself whenever you want."
>"Point. I'm never closed for my second-best customer either."
"Fuck, that is..."
>"Touching?"
"Almost. Mostly depressing."
>You try to mimic Fluttershy's body language, but the human form isn't meant for such adorable despair.
>>
>>27958531
>So you do the next best thing.
>Pick up Fluttershy -
>"eeeeeeeeeeep!"
> - and lift her up to the counter -
>Fuck. Ow. Ponies are heavier than they look. > - for Ethel to see.
"Imagine I was making this expression. That's what I feel like."
>Ethel looks at Flutternut.
>She looks at you.
>She looks at Buttershy.
>And holds out her ever-present gin.
>"Here," she says to Yellowquiet in a warm, sweet, grandmotherly tone you wish she'd use with you occassionally, "I think you need some of this."
>A little pony head bobbles up and down, trembling with sadness that no human heart could ever comprehend.
>"Aww, is big ol' Anon being mean to you?"
>Another nod.
"Am not."
>"Don't be mean," Ethel grumbles, clearing a space on the counter. "Put her here."
>Thank the gods, you thought you were going to throw your back out holding up a little pony so an octogenarian could hand-feed her gin straight from the bottle.
>No, instead you nearly do it lifting her up high enough to get her ponyass onto the counter, where she promptly curls up into a tiny ball of fuzz and feathers.
>"Go on, meanie," Ethel hisses, waving you off. "Get what you came here for while I nurse this sweet little thing back to health."
"But... I... I don't know where anything is..."
>"Fine, I'll get you some help. Tiaaaa! TIA!"
>"WHAT!?"
>Fluttershy's ears stand straight up.
>If you could hear - and you don't think you can after that because HOLY FUCK THAT WAS WORSE THAN THE BELL AT WORK - you would hear the words the little pony whispers.
>Actually, you do hear them.
>But you want to make a big deal about HOW FUCKING LOUD THAT WAS, if only to yourself.
>In your head.
>Silently.
>Anyway.
>You THINK you may have POSSIBLY heard something from Flutterbutt.
>In a hushed, reverent whisper.
>But you imagined it.
>Because you can't hear anything.
>You certainly didn't hear her say "Royal Canterlot voice."
>Though you do question why you would imagine such a thing, because you have no fucking idea what it means.
>>
>>27957967
>>Fucking homewrecking hussyslut.
im enjoying the married couple thing we've got going on here.
>>
>>27958612
>Celestia smiles warmly at one of her loyal subjects
>"Has your master been treating you well?"
>"Well, sometimes he rapes me and beats me!"
"God dammit, I need a drink."
>>
>>27958612
>ANYWAY.
>You ignore it.
>Silly thoughts are par for the course when Smirnoff is your co-pilot.
>"YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL, YOU KNOW!"
>"I'M NOT YELLING!"
"You're both yelling."
>"YES, TIA, YOU ARE!"
>"IN THAT CASE, SO ARE YOU!"
"Could you please stop yelling?"
>"I'M NOT YELLING! I'M JUST TALKING LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HEAR ME!"
"I can hear you just fine. I wish I couldn't."
>"AND I AM SPEAKING AT SUFFICIENT VOLUME FOR YOUR DEAF EARS!"
"Oh god, it's getting louder."
>"I'M NOT DEAF!"
"I think I might be after this."
>"AND YOU THINK I AM?"
"Fuck everything. I'll find my own mango rum."
>"Wait, what?" Ethel asks, puzzled as fuck. Perhaps because you weren't screaming.
"I'll get it myself. Just stop... stop fucking yelling. God. Fuck. I don't even have a hangover and..."
>Ethel flinches back as you thrust an accusitory finger in her face.
>Not IN in her face.
>Just, you know, close enough she gets the point.
"YOU and that FATASS pony of your just gave me a hangover."
>"I did not."
>"Nor did I," follows Ethel's too-damn-tall pony, coming around the display of - oooooh, spiced black rum. Yeah, you're getting some of that. "And my ass is *not* fat, human. It is perfectly proportioned for a pony of my stature."
>"And I think you mean 'headache,'" Ethel adds, AS SHE PETS YOUR GODDAMN - uh... nevermind. Fluttershy isn't your pony.
>So... um...
>Well, you're still not okay with it, but you'll just be a grumpy little bitch about it instead of a LOUD grumpy little bitch.
>Too much loud recently anyway.
"No, you're fat. You've got a fat butt."
>Not your best, you'll admit.
>The pony rolls her eyes and turns to Ethel.
>"Can we not simply throw him...
>"Fluttershy?"
>>
>>27959577
EEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>27959577
I am currently reading through your pastebin. I like your angry drunk anon.
>>
File: autism 113.jpg (49KB, 374x373px) Image search: [Google]
autism 113.jpg
49KB, 374x373px
i can't believe that this shit is still going on for 44 threads and still, nobody has writen cadance green
>>
>>27952423
>Spitfire pushes herself too hard while seriously concussed
>Ends up inflicting long-term brain damage on herself
>Even running at a moderate pace gives her dizzy fits, let alone getting off the ground
>Knowledge that she had not trouble soaking up before now slips through her grasp
>After months of desperate trying, Spitfire's forced to come to terms with the facts
>She can never fly again
>Not even recreationally, let alone as a job
>Not even on a plane
>Never
>Again
>Anonymous can't keep a useless pony around
>He's forced to sell her to a nice old couple who run a sanctuary for injured (mostly abused) slaves
>Has to leave her with a promise he'll come back and visit when he can
>Soon the visits trickle away into nothing
>The other ponies there are no friends of hers
>They either regard her with reverence - an acidic reminder of who she once was - or are intimidated by her bitterness
>Her entire purpose in life is gone now
>One night the couple find her trying to scrub her cutie mark off in a shower stall
>By the time they pull the brush from her she's already rubbed the skin raw
>Spitfire begins to hate them
>She can't be who she is anymore, but they won't let her be anyone else
>Regresses to her old, angry personality
>Always alone
>Only the memories for company
>>
>>27960434
I did, its just forgotten autistic garbage now.
>>
>>27960504
>project chandance
>>
Slave mare needs a good horsewhipping.
>>
>>27960434

>someone hasn't been reading fireking
>>
your pet poner wants you to give her foals as the ultimate sign of love
how do you go about breaking the news that your seed is incompatible with hers?
or how do you "cuck" yourself to make your mare happy?
you sick fucks
>>
>>27960588
Ignore her advances.
Rent a stallion to knock her up.
Sell her and her foal.
Keep flying.
>>
File: 23.jpg (134KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
134KB, 1024x819px
>>27960588
Well we'd try and try but if that fails we'd probably buy/adopt/rescue foals from bad situations. Giving them a good home.

Shouldn't bring a new life into such a bad situation.
>>
>>27959577
>>27960413
Fluttershy is disgustingly adorable in this.
>>
>>27960434
It's actually 53 threads. Check the thread archive.
>>
>>27960718
This anon gets it
>>
File: 1355829438876 aj.png (2MB, 1800x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1355829438876 aj.png
2MB, 1800x1357px
>>27960718
>laying on your back in your yard
>Your waifu standing over you with a smirk on her face
>as a gaggle of little fillies run and play all around, and climb and wrassle on top of you
>>
File: 1423983526925.png (554KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423983526925.png
554KB, 1500x1200px
>>27961078
Sounds like a cozy and fulfilling life.
>>
>>27961148
>wanting filthy halfbreed disgusting satyr scum offspring instead of pure equine master race adorable little fillies and colts
kill yourself any time
>>
>>27961215
Not that anon. But it's better than the nothing we all have right now.
>>
>>27961215
>not loving your children regardless of what they are
you make me sick you miserable fuck
>>
>>27961266
This, unless of course they're black.
>>
>>27961266
>slave offspring
>love
select one.
>>
>>27961148
How would satyrs fit into an earth where pones are enslaved? Would they have human rights? Would they be treated as slaves as well and have the same rights as whatever meager rights pony slaves have?
>>
>>27961291
You truly disgust me
>>
>>27961283
They wouldn't be black unless you were black anon
is there something you're not telling us?
>>
>>27961327
maybe they would be the spark that starts the bonfire of freedom
>unsynthsizable in the lab
>born only to the ponies and masters that truly love each other.
there would probably be a massive coverup at first.
>>
>>27961327
Human rights for the human-like bits, horse rights for the horse-like bits.
>>
>>27961421
So would raping them be legal then?
>>
>>27961427
Yes, it's trespassing instead
>>
>>27959577
>"And my ass is *not* fat, human. It is perfectly proportioned for a pony of my stature."

I am agreed with this
>>
>>27961439
Actually, since slaves are property,wouldn't it be vandalism?
>>
>>27960718
This is sweet
>>
>>27961566
The perpetrator would have to pay reparations to the owner.
>>
File: 1384040234903.png (92KB, 820x900px) Image search: [Google]
1384040234903.png
92KB, 820x900px
>>27961327
A human actually successfully impregnating a mare, and the offspring that comes of it being an obvious hybridization that cannot be explained away would most definitely start some kind of freedom movement.
>>
File: 1429405946926.png (429KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1429405946926.png
429KB, 2000x1400px
>>27961821
>your family being known by two worlds as the family that freed an entire species and brought about peace
>>
File: Anons pink family.jpg (273KB, 1500x728px) Image search: [Google]
Anons pink family.jpg
273KB, 1500x728px
>>27961921
>and then enslaved both worlds
All according to keikaku.
>>
>>27961821
>I'll take historical precedent for $400.
>What are mulattos?
>>
>>27961998
>>What are mulattos?
Still human?
>>
>>27961420
>Big business busts down your door to take and destroy/experiment on/hide your little abomination.
>Weren't expecting you to be the lovechild of /k/and /out/.
>the first few fall dead just inside your door
>the rest you quickly pick off in your front yard.
>grabbing up your bundle of joy, your bugout bag and your beloved.
>you all make for the woods where you spend the next few year evading the law.

>Eventually your luck runs out. and you alone are captured, tried and convicted for several counts of murder.

>But times have changed. satyrs were now public knowledge. and laws were in the works granting ponies their freedom

>Days before your sentencing someone spills the beans about the truly horrific acts big business did to those that were captured.

>The judge sympathizes. And you are sentenced to what amounts to a slap on the wrist.

Cut to tearful reunion in the woods.
>>
File: AGP-Twitch.jpg (119KB, 512x726px) Image search: [Google]
AGP-Twitch.jpg
119KB, 512x726px
>>27962110
I need this, but with more explosives.
Specifically, I need >pic related. But with more explosives.
>>
yep
>>
>>27962110
>Go into the woods to hide one child. Come out with 3.
>>
>>27963418
noice
>>
>>27963418
>armor covering the 'shoulders', I don't know horse anatomy, and ass
>leaving the soft mid section and neck completely unprotected
This bothers me so much. Why not just go naked if you're not gonna protect the vital areas?
>>
>>27963465
Because she's there for morale.
>>
>>27963472
Then she needs to leave the ass uncovered.
>>
>>27963476
It's more enticing if you have to work a little for it.
>>
bump
>>
>>27963488
If I'm in a war, I don't wanna work for some ass.
>>
>>27963465
She's an archer. She's not expected to be up close. She is probably expected to run if they get too close The wide brim of her helmet is enough protection form incoming arrows. She even has protection for the one shoulder she peaks out from behind cover to fire her bolt.
>>
File: 1362379606347.jpg (227KB, 680x833px) Image search: [Google]
1362379606347.jpg
227KB, 680x833px
>>27963505
f-fuck
>>
File: 1430680177019.png (170KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430680177019.png
170KB, 1000x750px
>>27963505
>>27963606
reality is so cruel
>>
>>27963639

They will always have the real ponies, dogs, cats, stuffed animals and of course women to meet their emotional needs
>>
File: 1465683155350.png (729KB, 1025x982px) Image search: [Google]
1465683155350.png
729KB, 1025x982px
>>27963665
>women
>emotional needs
>>
>>27963665
If we are here, then all the things you mentioned failed already.
>>
File: 937210.jpg (285KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
937210.jpg
285KB, 1000x750px
>>27963639
But, anon, you're not real
>>
File: 1468882060612.jpg (435KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
1468882060612.jpg
435KB, 1200x776px
>>27963688
The thought of a lonely pony hurts. Ponies don't deserve to be lonely.
>>
File: what a twist.png (363KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
what a twist.png
363KB, 1000x750px
>>27963688
>>
File: 1432687027409.png (299KB, 1257x927px) Image search: [Google]
1432687027409.png
299KB, 1257x927px
>>27963717
Happy ending.
>>
>>27963717
So....are we ghost then?
>>
>>27963729
Ghosts caged in flesh.
>>
File: 1468133294750.png (2MB, 1500x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1468133294750.png
2MB, 1500x1410px
>>27963729
Nah, they're just 'making breakfast.'
>>
>You feel something rushing through your forehead.
>It's obvious who this is.
>It's so soft...
>Then it abruptly ends., not letting you savor it.
>Seconds later, it's over your right arm.
>It caresses you for a bit and begins to shake you back and forth, trying to wake you up.
>Although she's not that powerful, she managed to get a reaction out of you.
>Recently now you begin to hear everything.
>"...Master, please. Wake up, it's ten in the morning. Master..."
>Of all the things you can do, you unconciously chose to groan.
>And slightly open your eyes.
>To see...
>...Faust with a french maid uniform.
>You thought you had seen it all.
>If an amalgamation of cute and willing wasn't taken as 'all'
>You just won't wake up.
>You take a quick peek at your watch
>10:15 AM, Monday 18 July.
>It's monday.
>You despise mondays.
>You need to wake up.
"And I thought it couldn't get worse..."
>Despite the fact that you see barely anything, you hear Faust trot out of the room.
>And you lay spread-eagle on your bed.
>Thinking of how will you get through this day.
>Shortly after, Faust comes back.
>From 'creating' your breakfast.
>Eggs and Bacon, the classic.
>You're not still used to the fact that your /slave/ can create anything out of thin air at her own will...
>Until her old master put that collar on her.
>you just sit down at your bed and get ready for breakfast.
>There's a red aura all over the dish.
>Ane there's one little detail she forgot.
"Uh... Where's the fork?"
>"Oh. Sorry, Master."
"No, it's n-"
>"How will you punish me?"
>...
>Seriously?
"*Ahem*, what do you mean?"
>"If I did something wrong, then I must be punished."
"No you don't."
>"Yes I do."
>>
>>27964059
"Well, see... I'm not going to punish you because of details like these."
>"But you must, or I'll punish myself for it."
>Wait...
"What?"
>"It's the collar. It makes me feel like justice needs to be made, even if it's not 'justice' what it's done."
"And if I say no?"
>"As I said earlier, I will do it."
>You can't just let her do that.
>Think of something simple to try and stop her.
"Uhh... Your punishment is... Ehh... NOTHING!"
>You always had trouble with ideas.
>But nothing worse as of now.
>"Nothing?"
"Yep."
>You're too sweet to even afford to think something in this type of situation.
>"..."
"..."
>Welcome to the worst idea you've ever had.
>>
>>27964066
Sorry. Its too late in here and I didnt wanted to delay it any longer.
>>
>>27964066
>Your punishment is to let me hug you and nuzzle my face into your neck. Against your will.

"O-oh master n-nooo"
>>
>tfw u let yourself go and drive someone to insanity
Feels good.
>>
>>27964196
>u
kill yourself you underage faggot
>>
File: 39.png (2MB, 1600x1227px) Image search: [Google]
39.png
2MB, 1600x1227px
>>27964079
Glad to see ya.

Now if only the one writing the aj story and the two writing the rd stories would spring back to life as well.
>>
>>27964066
Just give her a light smack on the flank. There, a spanking.
>>
>>27964599
oh baby
>>
>>27964210
also the ptsd anon with rose
>>
>no mute pinkiepie clone slave to do lsd with
>>
>>27964819
Sorry anon, I've been busy with work and trying not to die
will update tomorrow
or today for you east coast anons
>>
>>27965213
FFS don't die.
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 1200x1200px
>the warm paranoia of your college days manifested itself once more, brewing deep inside your chest with new found excitement
>those anxiety filled days of hopelessness and dispare came flashing back with hues of emotions once buried deep inside you
>those days of near expulsion, the financial ruin and inevitable suffering you foresaw
>it made you shudder feeling these things again
>there was something new however
>Ryite... A griffon
>a dead bird, a chicken shit eating sack of-
>of....
>you couldn't do this
>not now
>"your call has been fowarded to an automatic voice messaging system, 916-371-"
"FUCK"
>you throw your phone across the room in anguish, denting the pillow on your bed
>you run your hands up the side of your head, kneeding your hair in frustration
>why wasn't he answering... He needed to answer
>this was your bosses personal phone
"Fuck..."
>you walk back over to the phone and redial
"Hey uh, this is Mathew... Are we- is the yard open? I... I'm sorry. Everything that's going on- I'm just checking to see if we're going to be working today, that's all. Call me back ok? Let me know if you need someone to talk to.."
>you were never good at leaving messages
>just as you took a deep breath and mellowed out you heard the bedroom door crack open
>"a-are you ok master? Is everything alright?"
"No rose.. I'm- can you come here for a sec?"
>you sit down on the bed and pat the spot next to you with a hand
>rosy climbs up and nuzzles up next to you
>you stay silent for a while, tracing her ears and scratching her mane in small little circles
>"what is it?"
"Someone got hurt at work pretty bad and I think it's my fault"
>you seemed to startle her
"I should have warned him about something and now- he's hurt"
>"h-how hurt?"
>...
"m-master?"
>you pull her in on your lap and hug her real close, tears threatening to start any minute now
"p-pretty bad"
>"oh..."
>...
>"you're not in trouble are you?"
"I don't know"
>>
File: image.jpg (285KB, 1500x1336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285KB, 1500x1336px
>>27965440
>the silence in your room was horrific
>with each passing second, your chest burned more and more
"I just.. I need some time ok?"
>"is there anything I can do to help m-master?"
>you lay back down on your bed pulling her with you
>you toss your cool fluffy comforter up over the soft bundle of mare on top of you and pull her in for another hug
>she knew your request and snuggled back, worming between the sheets and your chest until she was comfortable
>this snuggle session would be a long one
not that either of you complained
>>
File: image.jpg (831KB, 2122x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
831KB, 2122x3000px
>>27965462
>you wake up in a haze, the ambient light slowly leaking out to a dark bedroom
>you could hear rosy trying to shift the blinds with her hooves, struggling to get that last bit of it closed
>you shift around feeling for your mare, finding your phone trapped under your back instead
>you quickly glance at it, no new messages
>3pm
>you'll take that whole work thing as a no today
>tossing it aside you rest your hand near your head, feeling your ears and chin like a nervous tick
>you hear her walk over to the small fridge in your room and crack open a bottle of water
>the hum of the old cubes compressor idling filled the room with white noise
>the contents of the fridge rattled as she shut the door
>every sensation was crisp in the quiet of your room
>you look across at her, her coat and mane just barely visible in the dim light
>she was still here
>she was your mare
>she would never leave you
>you had to go through and reassure yourself
>this whole ordeal has gotten a bit too fucked up for your tastes
>your fears were completely irrational, yet... Yet you couldn't help but worry about her
>she was safe, she was here at home with you
you didn't want to lose her
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1900x1200px
>>27965513
>the air vent above your bed came to life
>the sound of the air rushing through the vents was one of the most calming things for you
>the dull roar made perfect white noise and numbed you to the sounds of the outside world
>your little mare crawled back into bed with you and snuggled up nice and close
>you smelled her mane for a bit, rubbing her fuzzy belly as you spooned her
>you curled up with her, feeling her warmth... her love
>you were numb again
you were numb
>>
>>27965543
That anon needs some professional help.
>>
File: 1467061932662.jpg (997KB, 1383x2791px) Image search: [Google]
1467061932662.jpg
997KB, 1383x2791px
>>27965208
'I culminated'
—Maud Pie
>>
File: Sleepingonthebed.png (313KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepingonthebed.png
313KB, 900x720px
Well it's that time again with not-quite-a-hobo-Anon and Applejack, things are beginning to become a lot more tiresome and difficult.

pastebin.com/ujidQBSs

>>27882082
>You wake up with a sore back.
>Just what did you do?
>Empty food cartons and cans lie around you.
>Yeah you gave up last night.
>You go to stand up when you feel something press against your shoulders.
>Turning your head, you're greeted by warm fur.
>Is she…?
>You feel her body wrapping around your neck and her legs hanging off your shoulders.
>No wonder your neck was so warm.
>And sore.
>Looking to your side, you see her sleeping face complete with her mangy hat.
>There's crud all over her eyes.
>It looks like she's cried herself to sleep.
"Mm."
>You carefully lift her legs off you and then back onto the sofa, trying not to wake her up.
>Twisting her around so that she lies on her other side.
>The orange pony stirs, whimpering.
>Shit.
>What time is it?
>You look around for the clock in the darkened room.
>6:37am.
>Still early, but not early enough for you to fall back asleep.
>You look back down at her.
>She's looking a lot less comfortable than she did before, sleeping on against your beck.
>You roll your shoulders to get some movement back into them.
>Thumbing through your pockets, you have enough change to get something from the local shop.
>The bakery should be fresh out of the oven.
>Looking back at the still sleeping pony, you throw a towel over her and quietly leave.
>Scanning up and down the apartment complex, you lock the front door and make your way down the stairs.
>You were hardly awake at this time.
>The fresh morning air freezes your lungs.
>Shoving both hands into your jacket pockets for warmth, you make your way quickly out of the alleyway and across the road.
>The shop door opens with a ring of the bell.
>It reeks of bleach.
>You shuffle over to the bakery at the back of the store, and the smell of bleach is soon replaced by the scent fresh bread.
>>
File: 1402135891239.jpg (54KB, 649x681px) Image search: [Google]
1402135891239.jpg
54KB, 649x681px
>>27966613
>You grab and bag a loaf of bread.
>The warmth from the bread soaks into your chest as you bring it up to the counter.
>An old man with a grey moustache sits behind the counter reading a newspaper.
>He doesn't ask how your day was.
>He doesn't even look at you.
>With another ring of the bell above the door, you quickly leave the store and head back to your own apartment.
>
>On the last step up the iron staircase, you hear a noise.
>It sounds like someone is trying to break down a door.
"It couldn't be."
>You pick up a dislodged brick lying outside a barred up window sill.
>You cautiously creep your way up and along the hallway, gripping the brick in hand.
>When you stop.
>The sound is coming from inside your apartment.
>You almost go into a sprint when you hear it.
>BANG.
>You hear something bashing against the door on the inside.
>… BANG.
>… BANG.
>They're ramming the door from the inside.
>BANG.
>But, judging from the sound and impact it's way too low for a human person.
"It couldn't be."
>You slide your key into the keyhole and turn the key.
>The sound of the door unlocking freezes whatever's inside.
>You slowly push open the door and peer inside.
>There's nothing but shadow.
>They're standing still.
>Your eyes gradually adjust to the lowlight.
>Looking down, you see a panting pony.
>There are bruises along her legs and over her face.
>You look into her eyes, but her eyes only look past yours.
>Her eyes are locked outside.
>She's going to try and run away.
>As soon as you take a step, the orange pony makes a dash for the door.
>Where it not for your size and how weak she was, she might've gotten away.
>You lower and drop down to your knees in time to grab hold of her.
>She tried to jump past and over you, but instead just ran into a trap.
>Your arms clamp down onto her like a vice.
>She lets out a scream, no, a wail.
>But you don't let go.
>>
>>27966623
>With her free foreleg, you can feel her reaching out over you.
>Trying to grasp hold onto the imaginary freedom that's outside.
>But reality sinks in.
>Your real strength and weight holds her down.
>She can only look towards at the overcast light from outside.
>She's struggling.
"Shhhh."
>You say out loud, applying more pressure onto her body.
>She murmurs.
>"Ah-ah."
"Shh, it's okay. It's okay."
>You don't let go.
>"Ah-pul."
"Shhh."
>"Ah-pul… bloom."
>Her body goes limp.
>Did she just call out a name?
>Slowly you release her from your vice-like grip.
>You raise a finger to her nose.
>She's still breathing.
"Good."
>You lift her up and put her back down onto the sofa again.
>Just like before.
>Stumbling back out to the front door, you lean down to pick up your bag of bread.
>Something on the inside of the door catches your eye.
>You trace your fingers over the dents in the door.
>There's blood.
"Hm."
>With a grunt you stand up and lock the door.
>You make sure that the latch is on too.
>Heading back inside you toss the bread onto the kitchen table and fill up a glass with tap water.
>You stop by the kitchen table, deciding to tear off a bit of the bread loaf with your teeth.
>Kneeling down in front of the pony, with one hand you carefully inspect her face.
>Self-inflicted injuries.
>Guess she thought the metal would give way.
>>
File: rr.png (293KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
293KB, 480x480px
>>27963766
your pussy's gon burn.
>>
so…
does anything "blind-anon"-level showed up?
>>
>>27966634
>You tilt her head up slightly and bring the glass of water to her lips.
>She becomes responsive and takes a small sip.
>The place has become quiet now.
>The ticking clock only just fills in the silence.
>She's sipping the water with more vigour now.
>You pull the glass away from her, she tries to follow it.
>You tear off a small piece of bread and press it against her lips.
>At first she seems hesitant to eating it, but soon she took it in her mouth.
"Good girl."
>You place the larger piece onto your lap as you tear off and feed her small pieces of bread.
>You can't help but think how frail she is.
>How did she get like this?
>What was she exactly trying to do?
>If she had gotten out, someone else could've taken her.
>She would've starved or froze out there.
>Or worse, she could've been hit by a car.
>You raise your hand up above her and stroke her head with your backhand.
>She visibly tenses when you touch her.
"It's okay."
>You whisper.
>Her eyes gradually open.
>She's still in a bit of a daze, but then she finally registers you.
>She tries smiling again.
>Perhaps she's just delirious, weak.
>You return the smile as best as you could.
>With a well-practiced smile.

That's all so far, once again thank you for reading. I'll continue when I get the chance to. Until then.
>>
>>27960723
Fluttershy is best slave waifu.
>>
File: Applejackethjetrny.png (258KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
Applejackethjetrny.png
258KB, 1280x939px
>>27966651
Poor girl. They've done a hell of a number on her.
>>
>>27966651
This is doing very good. Can't wait for more.
>>
>>27967512
same.
>>
>>27950851

This really hits me in the feels. Who drew it? Google can keep track of my personal information just fine, but it can't find a picture for shit.
>>
File: rfox-1432608966-254279-full.jpg (54KB, 830x963px) Image search: [Google]
rfox-1432608966-254279-full.jpg
54KB, 830x963px
>>27966613
>>27966623
>>27966634
>>27966651

Okay I just reread what I wrote and realised I goofed up quite few things in the posts - if you're interested in the story just read from pastebin for the updated text.

To make this post more worthwhile, I was listening to this for inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNIw4sP__Cc
>>
I wish to pet, hug, love, and cuddle the slave mare.
>>
>>27969146
Even if it's Skittles?
>>
>>27969709
Especially if it's Skittles.
>>
what color is your mares collar?
>>
>>27969841
I let her pick out her own collar as a reward for being a good girl, so whatever color she picks.
>>
>>27969841
I'm sitting here, trying to make a dick joke. It's not working. Fuck.
>>
>>27969841
BLACK LIKE MY SOUL

It also contrasts nicely with most coats.
>>
>>27969904
That's because your (mind) is too small, and you're to square.
>>
>>27969841
>>27969904
It's off-white.
>>
>>27969061
well shit. guess i'll just read it again
>>
>>27950851
This thread need more bump
>>
Slave mare is for forcing to drink piss.
>>
>>27960413
He's one of my favorite Anons to write, possibly only behind Game Night Anon.

Thinking about it, they're pretty similar. Both have friends they like to be stupid with. Both tend to solve problems through practical applications of aggressive apathy. The only real difference is one has true love and a waffle fetish. The other has infinite hatred and doesn't think Tia is a bitch.
>>
>>27969841
As best I can tell, shock collars only seem to come in black.
>>
>>27950708
Horses are actually pretty easy to dominate, you just run them, push them and only ease off when they do what you want them to. Ponies being sapient makes it a bit harder but in principle most techniques that work on animals will work on people if you increase the complexity to compensate. Just think about what it would mean for a pony to be in solitary sensory deprivation, on top of all the other domestic animal training. Very soon the understanding of the consequences of attacking a human with their strength will terrify them enough to make it a non option when resisting, and at that point, as long as you have a way to keep them from getting away they are yours with enough time.
>>
>>27950943
>>27950910
>>27950877
>>
>>27949460
>her face recoils in desgust and she cries
CARLOS!
>>
>>27951502
It's never been the themes of the thread it's been the community culture built up around the themes. Names matter for online. People will take actions that they ordinarily would not just based on the name of their online handle. The point isn't that SIM and SPG are irrevocably different in content, but in culture there really is no comparing them, even if everyone visited both threads.
>>
File: 1385223641432.jpg (228KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1385223641432.jpg
228KB, 538x538px
>>
File: IcaughtmyselfaDash.png (975KB, 809x988px) Image search: [Google]
IcaughtmyselfaDash.png
975KB, 809x988px
someone could shop a leash on this and it would make a pretty good op
>>
File: react_hot_hardness.gif (53KB, 256x96px) Image search: [Google]
react_hot_hardness.gif
53KB, 256x96px
>>27973603
>tongue, expression and posture denote silliness
>hair is tastefully disheveled
>butt is curvy and toned, yet slightly chubby
pic related

also,
>implying the collar isn't enough to make it a relevant OP
you're killing me
>>
File: tfw no tron stockings.png (2MB, 1962x1555px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no tron stockings.png
2MB, 1962x1555px
>>27971947
I...I don't get it.
>>
>>27973858
What kind of rewards would you give your mare for being a good girl?
her choice of collar or clothes?
video games?
Hilary's deleted emails?
>>
>>27974024
The emails, definitely.
>>
>>27973858
celestia, sun, hot.
>>
File: Radical.png (270KB, 766x745px) Image search: [Google]
Radical.png
270KB, 766x745px
>>27974702
I understand now.

>>27974024
Sunglasses.
I'd imagine they're not something you'd usually have if you're a slave.
>>
File: tmp_9502-38092314386848550.jpg (193KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9502-38092314386848550.jpg
193KB, 500x499px
>>27973603
>>
>>27974748
Why not oxy acetylene goggles so they can -punk them over time.
Also something good for pegasi.
>>
>>27962193
We all need a little Twitch in our lives.
How else will we be safe from the Orks?
>>
So, do we like happy or bitter endings here? After all pone goes through, do we want them to walk off into the sunset free (or at least happy with their owner) or is that just too perfect for how shitty things are? Maybe instead they lose the one master who's ever seemed to care about them - forced back into an uncaring system that looks at them only as goods to be profited on?
>>
>>27976293
I prefer a ending that is an improvement from the beginning but isn't without it's struggles. Things are better but it's still a long way from perfect.
>>
>>27976293
I prefer a happy ending, but just like >>27976353 said, there are still imperfections
>>
>>27968776
Looks like xioade according to derpibooru.
Next time just look at an image and try to pick out things that could be tagged and searchable on derpibooru like so
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=twilight+sparkle%2C+collar%2C+leash%2C+blood
>>
>>27975955
>>
What would your pets favorite position be in bed?
sitting on masters lap?
tied to a bed post while master ruts her?
>>
>>27977476
Muzzle first in a 12 inch smore pie while youtube is on random.
>>
File: 1469349662894 copy - Copy.jpg (325KB, 809x988px) Image search: [Google]
1469349662894 copy - Copy.jpg
325KB, 809x988px
>>27973603
did what i could with my shitty skills and limited time
>>
>>27977476
Right next to me so we can cuddle.
>>
>>27976353
this.
>>
>>27978218
I didn't request this, but not bad. Making her interact with it was a nice touch.
>>
>>27950851
For a second I thought that said "Suave Pony Thread"
>>
File: large.jpg (218KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
218KB, 834x1024px
>>27979264

>tfw no story about buying Bon Bon and finding out she's a secret agent gathering intel for S.M.I.L.E.

What good is the thread?
>>
File: 1469349662894 copy2 - Copy.jpg (328KB, 809x988px) Image search: [Google]
1469349662894 copy2 - Copy.jpg
328KB, 809x988px
>>27978218
attempt 2
>>
>>27980014
>gathering intel for S.M.I.L.E.
Intel about what? What is the best way to serve Master's breakfast?
>>
>>27980574
>"Special Agent Sweetie Drops, what new intel have you got for us on the humans?"
"Uh... my master likes eggs on toast."
>Awkward pause for effect.
>"Outstanding work, Agent!"
>>
File: 1451727250885.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451727250885.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>27980369
I really like this.
>>
>>27980014
I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but enjoy.

>”Agent Sweetie Drops, give us your weekly report.”
>The pony shuffled through her notes, written with an invisible ink that only became clear under her special sunglasses.
>Said glasses were, of course, a secret to her master.
>Stopping on the front page, the pony nodded.
“My mast- the human continues his worship of what he calls the ‘murdercube.’ Preliminary research shows that this is some kind of dead weapons God, but my lack of appendages makes searching these ‘interwebs’ difficult.”
>“I see.”
“He’s also started trusting me enough to carry his weapons for him on the range. Unfortunately, said lack of fingers makes those weapons useless for us. Should I attempt to smuggle one through the portal for reverse engineering anyway?”
>”Can you do that without compromising yourself?”
“If I hide it under the bed.”
>”What about the Princess?”
>Shit.
>Sweetie flips through her notes.
“I…um, that is to say…I didn’t really have…time.”
>”Oh?”
“Yes, see, it’s a funny story, my mas- the subject took me to the park, no doubt to make me lower my guard, and when we got back he did this thing with his fingers behind my ears and I…might have fallen asleep…”
>”Fallen asleep?”
“I was exhausted from…let’s move on. I HAD notes about Celestia, but unfortunately they were…drawn over cause Mast—Damn it, the human thought the paper was blank. So I…um…have nothing.”
>There was a moment of silence from the mirror.
>”I see. So you don’t think it was deliberate? Any last notes to add, Agent?”
>Sweetie thought for a moment.
“Turns out, Master doesn’t like eggs on toast. More research required. Update the file.”
>”That’s very important, good thing you remembered.”
>That sounded strangely sincere.
“Sweetie Drops out.”
>>
>>27980369
ok. One last edit because mai ocd won't let it be

I wish someone that could actually fucking draw a chain would do it though.
>>
>>27981184
Casually mentioning the mc.

Dude, no.

The rest was pretty good though
>>
>>27981184
i'd read more.
>>
>>27981314
Is that a sin?
Sorry.
I don't browse /k/, mainly because of gun laws in my country making it hard to get a gun, but I do pop my head in occasionally.
>>
>>27981198
Preddy gud.
I think this is as good as it'll get without fucking around with the lighting on the chain.
>>
>>27981314
Mc?
>>
>>27981617
Murdercube, obviously.
>>
File: react_fucken saved.jpg (16KB, 240x225px) Image search: [Google]
react_fucken saved.jpg
16KB, 240x225px
>>27981198
Attempt #2 was objectively more accurate. Given the arrangement of her skeleton and the girth of her forelegs, the chain would've wrapped at an angle.
>>
>>27981630
I think you mean murder/k/ube[\spoiler]
>>
>>27980369
I wish to chain up Skittles.
>>
>>27982364
I want to chain her up over a glass of water.
Then when she spills it, chastise her lack of house training and put her in a diaper phat enough she can't run away.
She shall be made to be cuddled for a very long time.
>>
so much to catch up
>>
>>27983828
>>
>>27984301
>>
>>27985036
Have you bathed your pet recently?
its starting to get all nasty from masters cum
>>
>>27980014
There was that one story with a bunch of runaway ponies... Lyra, Bon Bon, Fluttershy (who'd been bred by her captors), and Babs I think? I forget who the others were.

Anyway, it turned out that BonBon had gotten enslaved so she could try and break out one of the Elements of Harmony. That's all we actually got though, and considering what the author revealed of the intended rest of the story I admit it seemed a bit grimdark for us.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>27985065
Silly me
I must have forgot
I'm all over the place lately
Thank you for reminding me
Guess it's about time
>>
File: 1458812616968.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458812616968.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>
I want to break my slave stallion of potty training and make him wear a maid outfit.
He will always need help cleaning a mess.
>>
>>27985735
>>
What's your pets name /spg/?
>>
File: 1436984720612.jpg (192KB, 1060x952px) Image search: [Google]
1436984720612.jpg
192KB, 1060x952px
>>27987860
Lovebug.
>>
>>27987883
u-unf
>>
File: 1397889367324.png (328KB, 1007x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1397889367324.png
328KB, 1007x1029px
>>27987883
>>27988053
>tfw no changeling 'slave' that's always trying to find new and creative ways to cuddle against you
>>
Page 9 g'nite bamp.
>>
File: 1330048872389.jpg (77KB, 621x700px) Image search: [Google]
1330048872389.jpg
77KB, 621x700px
Man. The green has not flowed for a few days now.

Heat getting to you guys?
>>
File: 1344917295153.jpg (9KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1344917295153.jpg
9KB, 200x250px
>>27987860
Toby
>>
File: 1465435386522.gif (337KB, 492x376px) Image search: [Google]
1465435386522.gif
337KB, 492x376px
>>27988926

Yes.

Fuck this heat. Fuck being busy with work. Fuck everything.

Gnite.
>>
>>27988940
I hear ya. Have a good one.
>>
>>27988926
Hit a wall and currently trying to work around it. The ideas aren't coming at the moment. I have no intention to abandon my green, I'm just trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing. I had notes that I lost with the old computer.
>>
>>27988992
>notes that I lost
aww maaaaaann

the fire took your hd with it? that's fuken' crazy
>>
>>27989022
It was not a good time. I had some metrics I was working on to help find overall trends in my students' strengths and weaknesses. Not backed up online because it included personal information of theirs that would have cost me my job and a law suit if it was leaked and I'm paranoid as fuck about that sort of thing. That shit's gone too. I'd been working on that data for almost three years. I have an old backup that was about a year old on an external hard drive but still. Now I have to go through all those records AND keep up with my new data. It's fucking bullshit.
>>
File: happy Hallowene.jpg (360KB, 1080x1498px) Image search: [Google]
happy Hallowene.jpg
360KB, 1080x1498px
let's just hope this heatwave snaps soon so we can get back to business. But then again. The new episode is this friday so that's a long shot.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 7000x7500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 7000x7500px
>>27988926
Not dead, just didn't get any feedback on the story and realized I probably fucked it up somehow and quit
sorry...
>>
>>27989809
Anon taking comfy solace in his pony is never a fuckup.

that sucks
>>
File: Plastic Surgery.jpg (249KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Plastic Surgery.jpg
249KB, 1200x900px
>>27988926
I'm writing a tense scene.
It requires a scalpels touch, until I decide to hit it with a hammer to get it over with.

>>27989530
>New episode

Which one is this? The Mare Do Well v.2 or the Daring Do one?
>>
>>27989860
ill keep writing, I just though you guys lost interest or something
>>
>>27989870
Us? Never!
If it'll make you feel better, I will make sure to give you feedback next time.
>>
>>27989870
Our threads have always been sadly light on the (you)s but we are here.
>>
Still here, just trying to save a goldfish and survive this heat.

Will eventually get around to saving AJ too
>>
>>27988926
The fucking heat is killing me.
Send help.
>>
What heat is this about?

Does it mean I should take my piss mare out of her metal box?
>>
>>27973858
>>27973858
This image makes me feel uncomfortable.

Why?
>>
>>27989530
I want to treat that little guy to a petting but I know he'd just gore me.
>>
>>27991173
their bodies resemble babies porportionally
>>
File: 1415886606166.jpg (144KB, 835x815px) Image search: [Google]
1415886606166.jpg
144KB, 835x815px
>>27991180
what
>>
>>27991180
>their bodies resemble babies porportionally
What
>>
>>27991407
Anon's talking about neoteny.
>>
>>27990120
Poor fishy, and AJ. Good luck.
>>
File: 1467675983575.png (1MB, 1024x1317px) Image search: [Google]
1467675983575.png
1MB, 1024x1317px
>>27989809
got a paste so I can read the whole thing again?
have been busy the past few days
>>
a swift yet careful bump
>>
>>27989809
Well stop being silly and write it. We're quiet because we're waiting for more.
>>
File: marez.jpg (218KB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
marez.jpg
218KB, 1280x820px
>you will never have a pair of loyal, obedient, adoring slave mares to take for buggy rides through the park and snuggle with afterwards
>>
>>27987860
Fireball
>>
>>27992946
I miss comfyanon's posts.
>>
>>27992956
That elbow is rather off-putting. Horse legs don't work like that.
>>
>>27950851

Fuck you and this thread. Even when I sit alone, withered and dying in a rotting rocking chair in a molding collapsing old house in an abandoned neighbor hood, recalling all the mistakes and problems I ever made, and I remember this one post, despite it going to be left behind after being deleted for being a shit post, I will not regret it in the fucking least, even as my black, coal stain of a heart gives it last pump of the sludge that replaced my blood years before, because even if everything else in my life was just the fucking joke for which any cruel god gets their damned laugh from, my hatred for this you and your thread will have been just as strong and real as all the pain I have and will suffer.

Sincerely,
a shit posting faggot you'll forget.
>>
>>27992988
>>
File: 1456297136175.png (455KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
1456297136175.png
455KB, 680x681px
>>27992988
Are you even trying?
>>
File: 1469565535346.jpg (729KB, 2217x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1469565535346.jpg
729KB, 2217x1469px
We never rides one pony

We never live the dream
>>
File: when2.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
when2.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
W H E N ?

H N

E E

N H

? N E H W
>>
>>27993243
>riding pony bareback in underwear
>obvious erection
riding fetish anon, is that you?
>>
File: 1469373891722.png (215KB, 540x578px) Image search: [Google]
1469373891722.png
215KB, 540x578px
cute bump

need new green of this filly
>>
>>27994117
>stronk filly unable to be tortured
>eventually "breaks" her master through innocent gestures that cause him injury without her being aware of it
>>
File: Flexible_pone_is_flexible.png (548KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Flexible_pone_is_flexible.png
548KB, 1280x1600px
>>27994145
What do you do when your pony is immune to your punishments?
>>
>>27994145
>stronkfilly sits on your lap wanting cuddles and petting from her master
>inadvertently shatters your pelvis necessitating months of healing and physical therapy to be able to walk again
>end up making multiple trips to the emergency room per month
>nobody ever believes you when you tell them your cute, innocent little filly slave is the one that's hurting you
>>
>>27994730
This is Gold anon, continue please!
>>
>>27994730
No. stronk filly needs to be able to be able to have gentle sweet cuddles with master once she destroys his ego and body and terns him into not a dick.
>>
File: medium.png (376KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
376KB, 800x543px
What if every single pony, including the mane six, the princesses and other background poners were born into slavery?

No pony ever knew the horrors of being enslaved and being broken because they were raised from youth to serve and tend to their human masters. They were created to serve as indentured servants who would be happy in their positions if they were treated nicely by the humans they imprint on since young.
>>
>tfw still no good pony riding slave stories
it hurts to live
>>
>>27995273
Have you ever read somewritefag's stories? He has some enjoyable pony riding stuff in a few of his.
>>
File: 1432057223854.png (232KB, 790x923px) Image search: [Google]
1432057223854.png
232KB, 790x923px
>>27995160
>>27995273
I'd ride princess Celestia around.
>>
>>27995300
I have actually. I liked his blueblood story and the shining armor/anon interaction in his captain anon story. He hasn't been around for a long time though and I don't think he's ever written anything specifically for slave pony.

>>27995317
Big mare is very suitable for riding. 10/10 would saddle and force to carry me around in public.
>>
>>27995300
RIP IP ;_;7

when will he be back to finish Captain Anonymous?
>>
>>27995352
I wouldn't get my hopes up. He's a busy guy with lots of health issues. There was a rumor that he actually literally died but he posted a paste on his pastebin saying he was still alive but not sure if/when he'd ever be back.

>>27995337
>shining armor/anon interaction in his captain anon story.
Oh god I know that feel. Shining coming to enjoy being ridden (and almost kinda dominated) by Anon, and their unique bond, made me feel things I didn't know I could feel. It made me want a qt little stallion companion that loves for his master to pamper him after each ride.
>>
>>27995300
>>27995337
>>27995352
>>27995411
You've piqued my curiosity. Link?
>>
>>27995449
http://pastebin.com/u/somewritefag

Blueblood and the Captain Anon stories are the two involving pony rides. The Blueblood is a lot more of a hard core SiM style story involving pretty harsh domination, but I liked it (one of the few things on here I've ever managed to actually fap to more than once). Captain Anon is straight up scifi/romance/adventure with some interesting elements, Anon riding Shining is secondary to the main story and comes way later, it's not a focus - but has some definite dom/sub undertones when it gets there.
>>
File: 1443976780315.jpg (32KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1443976780315.jpg
32KB, 400x428px
>>27995317
I second this notion, a majestic princess pone would make a superb palfrey.
>>
File: linkpone.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
linkpone.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>27995449
>>
>>27996333
I want to make linkhorse my fucktoy poneslave.
>>
File: I-have-seen-some-shit.png (49KB, 214x188px) Image search: [Google]
I-have-seen-some-shit.png
49KB, 214x188px
>>27996358
>>
>>27996470
I want to make linkhorse work in a pottery shop
>>
>none of the ponies lined up for auction really stuck out to you
>they all just sit there with the same bored, disinterested looks on their faces
>sighing or rolling their eyes at you as you walked by their stalls
>a few show the slightest hint of fear, this being their first sale
>you stick your hands in your pockets and continue walking, not looking at any one pony for too long
>you stop suddenly as you come to the end of the aisle
>waving your hand to one of the staff, you beckon them over
"Hey, can you open this one's stall?"
>you're let in to get a closer look at the miserable stallion before you
>the filth in his coat is so thick you can barely even tell it's white
>his matted, tangled, dirty mane different hues of dull blue, months of neglect taking their toll on any vibrance the color may have once had
>his ribs and hips stick out, his skin stretched over his bony frame almost painfully
>his back and rump have some scarring, this pony clearly has taken more than his fair share of lashes since his initial capture
>he stares at the ground unflinchingly, his eyes lifeless, not betraying a single hint of emotion
>he doesn't even notice when you open the door and enter the stall with him
>his ears are flat against his head
>there's a huge pile of hay in the corner of his stall but he doesn't appear to have touched any of it
"Jesus..." you say as you cautiously approach the pony and place a hand on his withers, which come about to your belly button, "What happened to this poor fella?"
>>
>>27996836
>"He's a repo. Owner was convicted of neglect and abuse, got thirty days in jail. Honestly he's probably not gonna do too well in the auction. You interested in him?"
>You hesitate for a few moments, the stallion still ignoring you completely, not even bothering to resist you or ask you for help, to take him away or leave him be
>the pitiful creature's sheer hopelessness tugs at your heartstrings in such away that it doesn't take long for you to realize you're not leaving without him
>you sort of wanted to bring home a mare, but you don't really care that much about his gender - he's a unicorn, so he'll be able to do the work you want easily enough
>after probably a month or two of rehabilitation, of course
"What's his starting bid?"
>"They were gonna start at twenty five and go from there."
"Twenty five hundred?"
>"Twenty five dollars."
"Are you shitting me right now?"
>"Nope."
"Does he have a reserve price on him?"
>"He doesn't."
>You slowly run your hand over the stallion's back, very clearly able to feel each rib and vertebra, careful not to apply too much pressure for fear the bones will poke right through the skin
"You know, with such a low starting price just about anyone could afford to buy him... he might end up in the hands of someone even worse than his former master..."
>the man shrugs
>"Not really my problem."
>you sigh, annoyed by his indifference
>sure they're slaves, but they're still living creatures that deserve more consideration than that
"I'll give you a hundred bucks cash for him, right now."
>"I would have let him go for fifty, but okay," he shrugs, "a hundred it is."
>the stallion very slowly lifts his head to look at you as you pull the bill from your wallet and place it in the man's hand
>"Just need to make a copy of your driver's license for our records, too, and he's all yours."
>you hand your license over as well, before turning back to the stallion while he goes to make a copy
>>
>>27996848
"Hey there, buddy, don't worry..." you say as gently as you can, placing a hand under his chin, "I'm not gonna hurt ya. Can you tell me your name?"
>his gaze slowly returns to the floor, and he lets out a forlorn sigh, not bothering to reply
>you brush a few strands of filthy, greasy, knotted mane out of his eyes and gently stroke his muzzle, causing him to tremble ever so slightly
"Shhh, shhh... easy boy... you're gonna be okay..."
>the man returns moments later with a receipt and registration papers, handing them over to you along with your license, reaching for a halter and lead rope hanging on the stall door
"Shining Armor," you say, looking over everything, eventually taking the halter and carefully securing it around the pony's head before snapping the lead rope to it
>you give it a slight tug and urge the pony to follow you out of the stall
>his head continues to droop, dead weight against the lead rope even as he complies and follows you
"Come on, let's get you home..."
>he spends the hour long ride home sprawled out in the back seat of your car, resting his head on his forehooves and barely making a sound
>you occasionally look into the back seat to check on him
>>
>>27996860
>you unconsciously hold your breath each time you look at him, not releasing it until you see his chest rise and fall a couple times, making sure he's still with you
>in his shape you wouldn't be shocked if he didn't survive the trip
>when you arrive home, you lead him into the house, wasting no time seeing to his needs
>you offer him some fresh alfalfa hay, and some assorted fruits and veggies, but he simply turns his head away with a sigh, not wanting to eat
"Please eat for me..." you urge him in the same, soothing voice you've spoken to him with since you first saw him, "I can't imagine what you've been through but I really need you to eat something for me, okay?
>you pick up a handful of hay and bring it to his muzzle
>eventually his lips twitch ever so slightly, and his eyes give your face a cursory glance, before he takes the bite of hay into his mouth
"That's it, Shining, good boy," you say, taking another fistful of hay and offering it to him
>each time you try to get him to eat the rest of it on his own, he seems reluctant, so you end up having to feed the rest of his hay to him like this until it's all gone
>he doesn't seem at all interested in the fruits and veggies, save for taking a few bites of the apple you offer him before refusing any more
"Thank you, Shining. Good boy, good boy..." you say, petting his neck softly, making your entire demeanor as nonthreatening as possible
>>
>>27996860
aww
>>
>>27996836
>>27996848
>>27996860
>>27996877
This is tearing my heart out, poor Shiny. Please continue.
>>
>>27996836
>you cautiously approach the pony and place a hand on his withers, which come about to your belly button,

Oh boy, are we finally getting pony rides? After we nurse poor Shiny winy back to health, of course.
>>
>>27996877
>>27996860
>>27996848
>>27996836
>inb4 the sudden rush of food twists his stomach up and he dies a horrible excruciating death
>>
>>27997373
I don't think little ponies are quite as fragile as erf horses, Anon. I doubt they're stupid enough to thrash around and twist a gut when they get a tummy ache like real horses do.
>>
>>27997386
Yeah, doubt ponies succumb to colic. They can puke if something offensive enters their digestive system, real horses can't.
>>
>>27997415
>>27997386
Any breed with a deep narrow chest is at risk, while a true cause isn't exactly known gastric distress seems to always be a factor such as large food and water consumption. We can only assume his stomach is small and unused and would probably have a hard time adjusting to food again. I'd say he's prime material and should be monitored carefully
>>
>>27997439
I don't think a few bites of apple and a few handfuls of hay would do anything. He probably ate his fill and then declined anything more because his atrophied stomach felt full already. Still, he should get to sleep with master tonight, just to keep an eye him. Master should also spoon him and rub his tummy, just to make sure he doesn't get a tummy ache.
>>
>>27997487
I would imagine spooning a starved pony would be uncomfortable, what with all the bones of his spine sticking into you.
>>
>>27997487
>he should get to sleep with master tonight
Yeah, that's probably a good idea, plenty of warmth and rest needs to be maintained to help with Shiny's recovery.
>>
>>27997487
>>27997439
>inb4 he dies anyways
>>
>>27997533
But that wouldn't make for a very good story at all.
>>
>shiny was treated cruelly by his former master, but well-fed
>gets sent off to the sale/auction when master goes to jail for abuse for whipping him excessively
>is stuck there for weeks, nobody ever bids on him
>killing ponies is illegal, so he's stuck there until someone buys him
>gets depressed that nobody seems to want him
>refuses to eat
>slowly begins starving himself to death over time
>doesn't care any more, he'll never have a warm, safe, loving home with an adoring master to snuggle up against while he squeezes him in his arms
>when anon shows up to by him he's in shock that someone finally actually wants him
>it's a good thing too, if anon had been a day later Shiny would have finally succumbed to starvation and died
>>
>>27996836
>withers up to belly button

This is the perfect size for a pony stallion. Plenty of pony to wrap your arms around during snuggle time, and also just big enough to let master ride on his back.
>>
>>27997541
Unless the story was made just to document anons suffering and eventual reconcile
>>
>>27943988

>You stared blankly at the big purple dragon for a minute as you brain short circuited and reboot.

“Spike?”

>“Uh, yeah, that’s me.”

>“I thought you were a baby dragon...”

>James seemed to be completely stunned by this revelation, “A baby dragon?” he whispered to himself in awe.

>“Oh, right, something something magic, something something dragon greed, stolen treasure and all that, I don’t really know myself, Princess Celestia explained it to me when I found her before I sent her back.”

“Sent her back? What do you mena? ”

>“I’ll show you.”

>Before you could ask what he meant, you were scooped up by a giant purple scaled claw.

“Wait! Spike! What are you doing?!”

>“Don’t worry, this won’t even hurt.”

>You thrash and kick at the dragon’s hand.

>Spike lifts you up to eye level.

>You watch in slow motion as your life is coming to an end.

>“Tell your mom I said hi, but I haven’t found your dad yet.”

“Don’t eat me please! Tell me what is happening!”

>Spike opens his mouth and flicks you high up into the air, arcing right to his sharp tooth filled mouth like a small snack.

>A wall of green fire rushed out of the dragon’s mouth.

>He must prefer his ponies cooked.

>Just before the wall of green fire hit, you hear him speak to you.

>“Oh, and tell Sweetie Belle I’m still searching for her sister.”

>You watch in horror as the fire consumes your flailing limbs. Your hooves and flesh turning to smoke before your eyes.
>>
>>27997591
>>27997541
>be anon the pony rescuer
>try desperately to save Shiny
>he's too far gone and dies a few days after you take him in
>he's the first one you couldn't save
>it shakes you up so badly that you find it hard to continue your pony rescue work
>you go several weeks without picking up any more ponies in distress
>you're terrified you'll do something wrong and another one will die in your care
>your heart couldn't take having another innocent little pony die in your arms
>eventually decide you must continue, there are so many ponies out there that need your help
>think of all the ponies you've brought back from the brink of death and out of the pit of despair and suffering and found loving homes for
>maybe you can't save them all
>but you have to try
>>
>>27997610

>The coolness of the polished white marble floor helps soothe the headache it gave you from the impact it had with your face.

>You can still see the grain of the stone in your dreams when you close your eyes.

>You hear a voice you never thought you’d hear again.

>“My baby!”

>Although this might very well be the last time if she is this determined to squeeze the life out of you.

“M-mom?”

>“Oh, my sweet sweet Silver Spoon! I’m so happy you’re alive!”

“M-mom… can’t breathe...”

>A thought occurs to you.

>You're…alive…?

“Mom!”

>The joy of life floods your reality.

>“S-silver Spoon… I can’t… breathe.”

“Mom! I’m not dead!”

>You feel the warmth of unicorn magic gently pry your arms away from your hug around mom’s neck.

>“Every day grows a little brighter when another one of my little ponies is brought back home.”

>You slowly look over your shoulder to see the ruler of ponykind, Princess Celestia.

>Looking around the room, you can tell that you are in a very rich looking room.

>Within this room, sitting in small groups all around, ponies.

>Many ponies.

>Young and old, many clearly foals and parents.

>All sent back to Equestria by Spike’s dragon fire.

>You’re startled by a large plume of blue smoke and fire as a pony is materialized and dropped on the floor.

>Unlike you, this pony landed on her rump.

>You remember the news reports.

>Dragon’s helping the ponies…

>Huh…

>This wasn’t what you imagined at all.
>>
>>27997794
That's some fast work.
>>27997610
That would have scared the crap out of me.

ahhh so it's rarity he's searching for. Makes sense.

Kind of a bummer she didn't get to say goodbye, but still good end.
>>
>>27997794
This military that was able to invade and capture shitloads of ponies is somehow now too incompetent to stop this shit, really?
>>
>>27998102
Bureaucracy is a pain in the ass anon
>>
>>27997794
Is spike like he is in the GOH toy line or more like when he transforms in... I forgot the episode name
>>
>>27998261
Secret of my excess.
>>
>>27997794
So the solution is to mail the ponies home? How does that work?
>>
>>27996836
>>27996848
>>27996860
>>27996877
This hurts my soul but I need more. Poor Shiny is gonna need a lot of TLC to come back from this. I just wanna hug him and pet him and tell him his master loves him, and he's safe now.
>>
>>27999402
Agreed. It's painful, but good.
Besides, there's something about white knighting for Shining Armor that is inherently amusing.
>>
File: Celestia Bound.jpg (552KB, 1476x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia Bound.jpg
552KB, 1476x1010px
Recently drew this for SiM, thought you guys might like it to. Do you guys prefer it when there is a buckle that goes over the snout to stop the pony from opening their mouth more or is the single strap enough for you? I tend to prefer with a buckle since poorly drawn gags (and bondage in general) tend to annoy me but I can see that it gets a bit loaded once you throw all the bells and whistles on.
I'll probably never colour this drawing, it'll take far longer than I think it's worth. I hope you guys like it. I really want more BDSM with best princess.

In truth, I only did this drawing because I'm depressed. I don't want to sulk and feel sorry for myself so I forced myself to work on something. Now that it's done, I might go and do just that.
>>
>>28000470
When it comes to bondage ponies I like gags that look more like bridles, with a strap around the snout, but this is nice too.
>>
File: Ransom Horse 3.png (919KB, 827x1241px) Image search: [Google]
Ransom Horse 3.png
919KB, 827x1241px
>>28000503
Like so?
>>
>>28000533
indeed
>>
Catburd when!
>>
>>28000470
Why is bondagelestia so good?
>>
>>28001034
Because a chance to lash out at the representation of the sun would be a dream come true for all who loath the vile daystar.

Also, I need a story about a neckbeard buying Celestia to lower the sun every time he leaves his house. Alternatively, a vampire using Celestia in a similar manner to take over a town and/or the world.
>>
>>27996877
"I really don't think you need this on anymore," you say, unclipping the halter and removing it from his head. You let your hand rest behind his right ear and gently rub it.
"Listen Shiny - do you mind if I call you Shiny?"
>He doesn't respond
"Shiny, your life is going to get better from here on out, I promise you. You'll be safe here, I won't hurt you okay?"
>He sighs, still not looking at you
>you remove your hand and start to head toward the bathroom
"Come on, let's get you cleaned up - you look like you haven't had a bath in ages. Would you like that?"
>he glances at you for a moment, giving a gentle swish of his tail, before his gaze returns to the floor and he takes a few steps toward you, beginning to follow you into the bathroom
>you plug the drain and begin to run some water in the bath tub, constantly checking the temperature of the running water with the back of your hand and adjusting as necessary, to make it nice and warm, enough to be relaxing but not so much it'll overwhelm him
>he stands there, simply staring at the water as you retrieve various brushes, soaps, shampoos and cleansers from different drawers under the sink, as well as a pair of scissors
"I'm sorry boy, but I really don't think that mane is going to be salvageable. I don't want to hurt you trying to tug and yank on it to get all the knots and tangles out, so I'm going to cut it short - is that okay?"
>he hesitates for several moments, not moving at all
>"You're the master," he mutters under his breath
>you're slightly startled when he speaks, that's the first thing you've ever heard him say
>you close the toilet lid and sit on top of it, spreading your legs slightly
>>
>>28001386

>you motion for him to sit in front of you, and he complies, backing his rump up between your legs and dropping to his haunches, sitting up nice and tall to give you easy access to his mane
>you take the scissors in your hand, sliding them up the base of his mane at the bottom of his neck and working your way up in silence
>the only sound in the room for the next several minutes is the snipping of scissors, as lock after lock of filthy, tangled mane falls to the bathroom floor around him
"There we go," you say with one final snip, running your hand all the way up his neck over the somewhat irregular mohawk he's now sporting
>you rub and pat his side reassuringly
"Hey, that's not such a bad look for you, ya know? Besides, it'll grow back eventually, try not to miss it too much okay?"
>he nods and gives his head a gentle shake, a few more stray bits of mane falling off onto the floor
>"I'm sorry, Master," he mutters
"What? Why?"
>"For getting the floor all dirty."
>you look around at the filth beginning to accumulate on the floor from the combination of mane hair and the dirt and grime that's rubbed onto the tiles from his hooves and rump as he sat down for you
"Shhh, you don't have to apologize for that. I'd rather see that stuff on the floor than all over your body. Speaking of which, why don't you go ahead and hop into the tub so we can start your bath, hmm? Wouldn't want the water to cool down too much."
>he slowly climbs into the bathtub, but needs a little help from you to get his hind legs over the side
>the water is only a few inches deep, you don't want to take a chance on him collapsing in there and you not being able to lift his head out of the water
>he lays down in the water, his body taking up most of the space in the tub, and you grab a cup, scooping up water from beside him and gently pouring it over his back and neck
>>
>>28001395

>You run his tail through your fingers a bit, examining it, it's tangled but nowhere near as bad as his mane was
"Hey, at least I think we can save your tail, big guy."
>you let his tail drop back into the water and reach for a bottle of shampoo
>you squeeze out a long line of it from the base of his mane all the way down his back to his croup, taking a soft sponge and slowly beginning to work it into his coat
>the water is already dark with grime, the soapy suds being worked up all over his body not staying white for more than a second or two
>he closes his eyes and his lower jaw starts to tremble, his ears laying flat
>you begin to wonder if you're rubbing him with the sponge too hard, until he lets out a soft nicker indicating he enjoys the sensation
>a mile-wide grin creeps over your face at the sound, as you notice the tension in his body slowly start to ease up as well
"You like that, boy?"
>he doesn't reply, but you already know the answer to that anyway
>you continue working the sponge over his back, up the sides of his neck, before reaching for the bottle of shampoo again, squeezing out a big gob into the palm of your hand
>you run it over what's left of his mane, eventually bringing both hands to his neck and digging your fingers in, working them in a massaging motion into the base of his mane, scrubbing as hard as you can with your fingernails while still being gentle
>he lets out a soft gasp and another nicker
>that must feel really nice
>when you eventually reach the top of his head and most of his neck and back are covered with a filthy lather, you scoop up some more water, sheilding his eyes and pouring it over the top of his head, working your way down his neck and back to rinse him off
>>
>>28001403

>you pull the plug from the drain, allowing the dirty water to run away before turning the faucet back on, cupping fresh water over his head, neck, and back to give him a thorough rinse, before plugging the drain and allowing the tub to fill back up to its previous level
>you have him stand up in the tub, repeating this three more times, including his belly and the insides and outsides of his legs as well as his tail this time
>it's not until the fifth change of bath water that the water you run over his body comes off clear
>he continues emitting the occassional quiet sigh or nicker, though he still doesn't say anything as you groom him
>eventually you pat his head before putting on a pair of rubber gloves
"I'm gonna clean you 'down there' now, okay? Your bottom and your stud parts need a good scrub too, I just wanted to let you know what I'm about to do so you were prepared and don't get too uncomfortable. If you can drop from your sheath that'll help me clean you better, but if you're too anxious for that to happen it's okay, we can come back to that some other time. I'll try to make it quick."
>you start with his tail, working up a good lather and trying to get some of the bigger tangles out with your fingers, before moving down to his tail dock, reaching for a soapy sponge and gingerly cleaning the underside, working your way down over the inside of his hindquarters, over his privates and sheath, cringing at just how much nastiness has been allowed to accumulate on this part of his body as well
>he does manage to relax enough to drop out of his sheath ever so slightly, and you seize the opportunity to clean his stallionhood quickly and gently
>you keep a close eye on his facial expressions, watching for any signs of pain or discomfort, but he's surprisingly serene about it
>you keep to your word, going about your work mechanically and expediently, finishing as quickly as possible before rinsing him off once again
>>
>>28001410

>you finish by giving his hooves a good scrub with a very stiff brush before washing his face and muzzle delicately, making sure you've gone over every last millimeter of his body before giving him a final thorough rinse from poll to hoof
>you help him out of the tub, vigorously rubbing him all over with some towels to dry him off
>when he's mostly dry you spritz some detangler into his tail and run a brush through it several times until the hairs are all nicely separated and it takes on a silky smooth appearance, not a single knot or tangle in sight
>you brush his coat with a soft bristled body brush, taking your time to really work a nice sheen into his coat
>his bottom lip dances and quivers, keeping his eyes closed in silence as you brush all over his body, his neck, back, sides, belly
>by the time you're finally finished, the bathroom looks like a mud bomb went off in it, but Shining Armor looks like a brand new stallion
>you hardly recognize him
>his pristine white coat
>his brilliant blue tail and mohawk
>he gives a long, drawn out sigh, the look of relief he has is a welcome sight
>you take great pleasure in the fact that he's already starting to feel a little better
>eventually he looks into your eyes and starts to tear up, struggling to resist the urge to sob
>"Thank you, Master," he says through a strained, creaky voice
>you kneel down and gently put your arms around him, pulling him into a loving hug, which is enough to send him into a sobbing fit as he weakly raises a forehoof and places it around your back, crying loudly into your shoulder
>>
>>28001420
This is nice.
>>
Why did it take shiny so long to finally start crying?
>>
>>28001636
Disbelief that he's finally found a loving home and a kind master after suffering for so long. It takes several acts of kindness from his master before it finally starts to sink in that his misery is finally over.
>>
>>28001636
shock
>>
Shining Armor is such a sweet stallion, imagining him so broken like that is fucking heartwrenching.
>>
>>28001844
Stallions deserve to suffer.
>>
>>28001898
you deserve to suffer
>>
>>28001898
No, stallions deserve a loving master that treats them with compassion and dignity as much as any mare.
>>
>>28001898
Die in a fire, not Spikes fire, that just teleports you. Die in a real fire.
>>
>>28001898
Agreed, but I prefer it be a pegasus stallion.
Breaking royalty is a family past time, but to capture a flier and make them forever trod the earth is a victory.
>>
>not loving mares and stallions equally
Wow I didn't know it was even possible to be that much of a faggot.
>>
>>28001986
I do, both get the rape and abuse buckets.
>>
>>28002158
By rape and abuse I hope you mean forced cuddles and nose boops
>>
>>28001898
Who gives a fuck about stallions suffering or not?
We have fillies to boop.
>>
>>28002266
You wouldn't have fillies without stallions.
>>
>>28002192
I mean rape as in they'll be lucky to only need diapers forever, and abuse as in treating them like American slaves.
>>
I'd get a big couple hundred acre farm out in the countryside and buy a bunch of mares and stallions and let them roam as they please and just have them help with the chores around the house.
They can even have their own families.
>>
>>28002292
>Start setting up a semi-independent town of ponies.
>They can do what they like, produce what they like, live how they like.
>Some go so far as to sell their work themselves; on the internet, no one knows you're buying from a pony
>All you demand is that they provide a certain amount of profit to you in order to cover their expenses.
>Eventually they even start a collective fund to buy other ponies
>If one of them sees a family member or dear friend up for sale, they scrape together the money and have you make the purchase
>Despite this freedom, a few choose to stay in your house instead of returning to their little enclave
>Your oldest and dearest slaves
>Those who you personally took in at first, and who will never forget the kindness you showed them.
>>
File: 1401157155529.jpg (420KB, 2321x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1401157155529.jpg
420KB, 2321x1483px
>>28002350
daww
>>
>>28002350
And then the slavers came and broke up your pony kum beigh mune.
Such is life in the noninterventionist Trump world after BLM discovered Kek and memed police out of existence.
>>
>>28002427
>implying I wouldn't keep a 12 ft electrified razor wire fence around the perimeter of the property with signs every 500 feet declaring "WARNING: PONIES HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO KILL TRESPASSERS ON SIGHT!"
>>
>>28002292
>>28002350
>>28002427
>>28002518
If I had those kinds of resources I'd set up an elaborate torture chamber and find all my little slaves' former masters one by one, and let the ponies have their way with them.
>>
>>28002427
>stealing ponies already owned by someone
>trespassing on private property
>implying they wouldn't be dead as soon as I heard my ponies screaming
>>
>>28002534
So something highly illegal and unethical that could land you the chair and all your slaves put down?
>>
you guys are a bunch of souless kill joys god fucking damn
>>
>>28002568
They are selling items online in violation of multiple commerce laws as themselves.
It is merely executing the laws you chose to live under.
>>28002518
Shooting slave enforcement personnel would see your area razed by the power of memes.
>>
>>28002579
>implying I couldn't make it go away if I had Trump-tier money
>>
>>28002721
Getting real shitposty there anon.
>>
>>28002771
>implying anyone with Trump-tier money has a soul and would want to help the ponies in the first place
>>
>>28002786
I'm not the one wanting lots of pones running around.
I'd rather they be in cages when they shit.
>>
>>28002288
The treatment of the American Negro was greatly exaggerated, Irish "Indentured Servants" had it far worse.
>>
>>28002894
Yeah, being police officers and part of the means of oppressing the people is pretty shitty.
>>
if you children are don't throwing your tantrums I suggest we get back to sad shiny
>>
>>28002930
I mean the fact that the were regularly worked to death in conditions far worse as their contracts were both much cheaper and temporary.

#BLM is trash, grow a brain.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
>>
>>28002930
Oh god, you're adorable.

>abloo hoo hoo police are shooting criminals

Here's a radical thought: stop committing crimes more crimes than any other race and police will stop shooting blacks.

>muh slavery
Every culture had slavery. Plenty of them still do, but things like "facts" don't matter when they hurt your widdle fee-fee's, hmm?
>>
>>28003046
There are 4.5 white criminals for every black.
Where are they being shot and in jail?

The US loved its chattel slavery.
Not surprising it was started and run by kikes for their own profit.
>>
>>28003046
You're responding to a shitposter.
>>
Let's have some green instead of political bullshit.

>>28002361
>>28002427
Continuing a little bit.

>Wake up one day find your little commune overrun with state police
>Turns out one of your ponies was doing some funny business on the side
>And not all of those fields were actually for food
>Ultimately you're cleared of any serious wrongdoing
>It was pretty easy to make it clear all of that had happened without your approval
>That your ponies had been properly instructed as to the laws and ordered to obey them
>There wasn't any law against owning a disobedient slave
>You're sent home a slap on the wrist and a fine
>Officially
>By the time the case works its way through the courts, however, your ponies are long gone
>Seized by the police, then sold off when it was found that housing and feeding them would be 'an undue hardship' on their budget
>Vanished into the maze of auctions and bulk sales
>Not that you could have bought them back
>The fine had cored out your savings
>All you are left with is the remnants of your little town
>Weeds reclaiming streets paved out by helping hooves
>Windows falling from homes they'd proudly raised for themselves
>Paint flaking from signs advertising events that would never be held and jobs that would never be done
>Voices of joy and amusement and scolding and love replaced by the empty creaking of rusted hinges
>Debris collecting in corners, building little piles
>Some days you walk through the place
>Listen to the wind whisper and rotting houses creak
>Alone
>With only memories of ponies' laughter and singing to accompany you.
>>
>>28003299
Hunt. Them. Down.
>>
>>28003145
That's nice and all, but nogs commit half the fucking murders in the US, at around 14% of the populating that's pretty bad, but you need to cut that number down further because it's mostly black males, ill be generous and only knock it to 9%.
>>
File: 1383358695993.png (385KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383358695993.png
385KB, 1280x720px
>>28003299
why
>>
>>28003299
That feel has gone too far.
>>
>>28003299
>they end up in the basements of a bunch of neckbeard fedora-tipping autists
>their days consist of being forced to lick the cheeto dust from their master's sausage link fingers and the ball sweat from his rotten crotch
>they beg for the sweet release of death, wondering why their master hasn't come to save them from such a barbaric, cruel fate
>>
fuck you guys we had something good and you just let it rot with your cancerous attitudes. If being a complete an utter faggot was your endgame you clearly reached it a long time ago.
>>
>>28003850
Nice shitpost. How about posting some green instead of whining like a little bitch?
>>
More Shiny feels when?
>>
>>28003850
>had a cute prompt
>everyone turns it into edge
I know that feel.
>>
>>28003860
How about not adding fuel to the fire faggot... Move on
>>
>>28002350
>>28003299
inb4 the Shining Armor story leads to this happening
>>
>>28003299

>And then, one day, there is a pony.
>You only see him briefly through a window, a flash of color near the fallen perimeter fence
>The next day, there are four
>A stallion, a mare, and their two fillies - one only just foaled, by your estimation
>They were squatting in one of the houses, the stallion using his meager magic to try and nail over empty windows
>He panics when you approach, nervously asking if they could stay a few nights in one of the buildings
>Sure, you tell him
>Why not
>In fact, stay forever for all you care
>Just keep the place clean
>Wandering back to your own house, you put the matter out of your mind
>Two weeks later, you glance over at the town on a whim
>Three houses are lit by the pale glow of magic
>By the next month, it is five
>When they start clearing out the roads again, you decide an explanation is in order
>The answer is simple, yet somehow shocking
>Wherever your ponies had gone, they had talked about your town
>About what they'd had
>And now, more ponies were coming
>A lot more
>A whole ton more
>Some are freed
>Some have deliberately had their ownership transferred to you
> A few are runaways
>The remaining buildings fill, swell, and become insufficient
>More are raised
>Songs and laughter return to your yard
>Once again they put themselves hard to work
>Once again a fund is raised to purchase other ponies and bring them to your town
>Not family or friends this time, but your ponies
>The ones who'd brought them here
>They track them down with a fiendish efficiency, pinpointing one after another at a rate that shocks you
>Familiar faces begin to trickle back in
>And soon, at last, your home fills with old, familiar friends by your side at last
>>
>>28004039
Good end, cozy end.
>>
>>28004039
happy end, thanks anon
>>
>>28004039
Best end.
>>
>>28004039
>many years pass
>hundreds of ponies now on "your" property
>in reality they'd annexed several nearby plots of land under your name to expand the rapid growth of their little community
>you become frail and weak with old age
>house starts to fall into disrepair
>your ponies tell you not to worry
>you will never be alone
>they fix up your house for you and keep it maintained immaculately
>several of them move in with you to keep you company and take care of all your daily chores
>when you can no longer feed yourself, they take turns cooking you dinner and spoonfeeding you every meal, delicately wiping the corners of your mouth when a bit of drool or food dribbles down the side
>as your body continues to fail on you, they bathe you, change you, keep you clean, never once complaining, tending to you with the most tender of love
>they remember
>oh yes they remember
>the little filly you rocked to sleep in your arms every night for two weeks when her parents both fell ill
>the young stallion whose house you were there with hammer-in-hand to help rebuild after he lost his few meager possessions in a devastating fire when he was still a brand new father
>the three young runaway mares that you hid in your attic and lied to the cops about when they came around looking for them, telling them not to come back without a warrant, saving them from a horrific life of sexual abuse and slavery
>they're all here
>as your final hours begin to pass, the room is so crammed full of familiar, loving faces that there's not room for them all, several ponies spilling out of the doorway into the other rooms of the house
>they each take their turns thanking you and giving you their love
>you smile as you draw your last breath, surrounded by the warmth and comfort of the only true family you've ever had, going to your final resting place knowing you helped to make the world a much better place
>>
File: 1456172856271.jpg (28KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
1456172856271.jpg
28KB, 288x216px
>>28004156
>>
File: 1434237071472.png (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1434237071472.png
84KB, 400x400px
>>28004156
n-no
please
my heart
>>
>>28004156
Just to be clear, this was not me continuing. But damn if it didn't fit what I was going for with the first 3 posts to a T. Good job, anon.
>>
>You are Anon
>You've just been shoved off of a wet bed by a horny purple horse
>It would appear that you have some Laundry to do
>With a small clopping sound, Cheerilee hops off the bed
>You stand up, remove the soiled sheets and make them into a ball with the moist part in the center
>As you walk out of the room you hear Cheerilee call to you in a low-sultry tone
>"I'll be waiting for you."
>As you look for a laundry machine your attention is caught by a voice with a fairly heavy Russian accent
>"-and your frustration is understandable. I just cannot help but feel he hasn't gotten the chance to truly prove himself yet."
>Moondancer's voice comes next
>"I've been TRYING to work with him, Vic. But he's just so... so... infuriating! It's like he can't take anything seriously."
>You round a corner and see a frustrated looking Moondancer sitting across the table from a huge man with broad shoulders
>His face is lined with age and what appear to be a few scars
>Victor, your Grandpa's best friend
>They both stop and look at you with your big orb of piss sheets
>Quickly, say something!
"So Cheerilee peed on your sheets."
>>
>>28004209
YISSSS!
>>
>>28004222
I'm sorry for the short sporatic updates. I'm rebuilding my plans for a few things so that I don't write myself into a corner any time soon. I'm alive, updates will pick up at some point within the next week or two.
>>
>>28004244
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>28004209
I forget what was happening in the last update. Is that actually pee or is it marecum?
>>
>>28004285
http://pastebin.com/BTw2cgw4
I should start putting that in my updates.
It's actually pee. Incog dream-tazed him so hard he pissed himself.
>>
>>28004209
That faggot needs to hurry up and eat Cheerilee's pussy or something. Preferably getting caught by Moondancer leading to a metric fuckton of awkwardness.
>>
>>28004358
Only time will tell what the future holds.
>>
>>28004358
>anon looks up from the magenta pony's crotch as Moondancer stands in the doorway, her jaw hanging open in shock
>he smiles and wipes fluids from his lips and chin with the back of his hand
>"You just gonna stand there or we makin' this a three way?"
>>
>purchase a qt 10/10 mare for yourself
>technically you could order her to suck your dick or ride you all night long and she'd have to comply
>but where's the fun in that?
>seduce her over several months
>a genuine bond begins to form
>she falls in love with you
>make sweet love to her for the first time, with her completely willing and into it
>in the missionary position
>laying in bed with her and holding her hoof afterwards
>talking into the wee hours in the morning about your future together
>>
>>28004453
romancing your expensive fucktoy is gay as shit, anon
>>
>>28004560
Sex without love is joyless and hollow.
>>
>>28004572
are you saying you'd spend thousands of dollars on a slave mare, only to give her free will over her genitals?
>>
>>28004584
Do you even know where you are right now?
>>
>>28004584
>"B-But Master!"
"You're not allowed to pee until I give you permission!"
>She whimpers
>You stare at her
>She whines
>You wait patiently
>She finally empties her bladder on your carpet
>You get an erection
>Time to rub her nose in it and call her a bad girl
>Best money you ever spent
>>
I have never seen another general more obsessed with piss than this one.
>>
>>28004156
i wonder if ponies can own property in that universe. if not. Hopefully he has someone in mind to take over.
>>28004195
Amazingly feels you two

Thanks.

>>28004209
"So Cheerilee peed on your sheets."
God damn it. From tears to laughter so quickly
>>
>>28001420
>only one reply to this glory
SPG, I was here the moment you were born, and I am disappointed in you.

This is EXACTLY what I've wanted to see from some Shining Armor green from day one. I do hope to see more of this from you, Tripcode Anon.
>>
>>28004584
>>28004594
hes got a point
>>
When shiny gets all better should he be for lewd or for strictly platonic cuddles and companionship?
>>
>>28004744
With anon dropping hints about his size (withers up to belly button, taking up most of the bathtub) I'm betting shiny is going to be for platonic cuddles and pony rides. At least I really hope so. I don't like gay stuff but I love the idea of a nice bromance with shiny involving lots of bonding over pony rides.
>>
>>28004772
I dunno anon, riding on another sapient male's back who also happens to be your slave seems kinda gay to me. But I like gay.
>>
Do you think people here would have a problem with things actually getting gay with shiny? I personally wouldn't mind a little stallion romance, it'd be something new at least.
>>
>>28004834
I don't mind.
>>
>>28005182
I'm not the writefag, I was just asking the general opinion on gay stuff around here since we never get any stallion stuff.
>>
>>28005197
sorry deleted because of wrong "write"

also just notices that we're only 18 posts from bump limit
>>
>>28004834
I would be thoroughly disappointed if the shining armor story went smut mode. I'm fine with anon caring for and loving him as a pet/companion/close friend though
>>
File: RainbowDashMaid.png (421KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowDashMaid.png
421KB, 800x1000px
>>
>>28004834
eh i'm personally not feeling it.
>>
File: Woody.gif (2MB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
Woody.gif
2MB, 300x260px
>>28005293
I would a maid Dash.
>>
>>28005293
>tfw SkittlesAnon was permabanned
>>
>>28005302
Not feeling the story in general or not feeling up for it turning gay? I like the story so far but would rather full on gay stuff stay in homo horse general. But the current tone is nice. There's plenty of stallions in need of a kind, gentle master out there, and this tickles my white knight fancy in all the right ways. I also think we're gonna get pony rides, which is another unique element we never see in any of these stories. Just keep dicks, asses, and mouths away from each other and I'll keep wanting more.
>>
>>28005370
i like the story but i dont think i'd enjoy the gay part.
>>
>>28005334
Fuck off he wasn't.
>>
File: SomethingSomethingPinkamina.png (1MB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
SomethingSomethingPinkamina.png
1MB, 894x894px
>>
>>28005334
>>28005404
he got his posts deleted but he later said the story was just dead. crap story anyway.
>>
>>28005415
We don't talk shit about skittles around here faggot.
>>
File: 1465927098373.png (375KB, 341x435px) Image search: [Google]
1465927098373.png
375KB, 341x435px
>>28005415
>Crap story
You wot m8?
>>
>>28005415
>>28005433
>>28005439
so much better stories, she just had such a boring personality.
>>
>>28005415
Actually it was a piss story.
>>
File: GdQWw.png (422KB, 500x884px) Image search: [Google]
GdQWw.png
422KB, 500x884px
>>28005415
>>28005433
>>28005439
>>28005445
>>28005453
>>
File: FuckYou.jpg (49KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYou.jpg
49KB, 562x437px
>>28005498
>>
>>28005498
But spg likes piss I thought.
Shiny has a bad dream while cuddling master and accidentally wets the bed/pees on him when?
>>
>>28005519
I need this.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting a pony to pee on you or drink your pee.
>>
New thread: >>28005526
>>
>>28005519
no
>>
>>28005519
I wouldn't even be mad at him. Poor guy has been through a lot, an accident like that is perfectly understandable
>>
File: soooo.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
soooo.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
Thread posts: 498
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.