[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EQG isn't anthro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>EQG isn't anthro
>>
I think the thing that bothers me the most about EQ is the huge fucking feet and long ass legs.
>>
File: 1465518742845.jpg (11KB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1465518742845.jpg
11KB, 250x277px
>>27936991
>>27936950
The thing that bothers me is the proportions

The hands are too small, the arms too long, the legs far far too long, the boots they wear too big, and the heads dwarf the rest of the body.

Otherwise the movies are pretty inoffensive, not my kind of thing though.
>>
File: screenshot2.png (4KB, 287x67px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2.png
4KB, 287x67px
>>27936950
of course. If it helps you to sleep
>>
>>27936950
>MLP is not furry
>>
>>27936950
I dont see a muzzle, so no, it isnt
>>
>>27937059
>a muzzle
furry != anthro
>>
>>27936950
Censor the wings, faggot, it's racist!
>>
>>27937006
/thread/
>>
Thought the dictionary definition of anthro is human form, anthro means something much different on here. It's a split between full pony and full human, which we have in EG, full human.
>>27937006
The proportions are way off but it is a cartoon. No cartoons has correct proportions. Even FIM has weird proportions.
>>
>>27936950
If you look up the meaning of anthrompomorphic...you'll see that MLP FiM is anthro.
>>
>>27937006
>movies are pretty inoffensive

Rainbow Rocks, sure. But EQG 1&3 are legit terrible.
>>
>>27936991
They were originally obviously going for a hoof motif, to style them similarly to the shape of ponies legs

This never bothered me and I thought it was kind of cute, but it obviously bothered enough people that they're slowly changing it in the recent movies outfits whenever possible
>>
>>27937059
Nozzle
There's pictures RIGHT NOW on derpibooru that are label anthro where the characters don't have tails or even ears and they're still labeled that.
>>
File: 893687.jpg (108KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
893687.jpg
108KB, 500x707px
>>27936950
If the EQG designs weren't made by Hasbro, I bet you anything they'd be banned here.
>>
>>27937809
Considering people have gotten warnings over fanart I don't doubt it
>>
>>27937809
Pretty much
>>
I still hate the concept. These characters, who range from children to adults who own their own businesses in the show, are all in high school in EQG land. I get that Hasbro made the show to sell toys, but at least they tried to make it creative, original, and entertaining. The first EQG is unforgivable, and the others are mediocre at best.
>>
>>27937968
>The first EQG is unforgivable, and the others are mediocre at best.

Eh...I found the first one mediocre at best and the others pretty decent. Honestly yes, the entire concept is pretty fuckin dumb...but as a dumb spin off made solely to compete with other dolls I have fun with it
>>
File: 6518.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6518.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>27936950
>anthropomorphism
>animals/things given human traits
No, EQG isn't anthro. It's the other way around.
>>
>>27938281
No you're wrong because the EqG character are based off the FiM characters which happen to be pones. So it still applies. Now if they weren't based off ponies than you would be in the right. Shepard's anthro chart gives a good visualization of what it means. As you go higher on the anthro chart the character becomes more human until they are redrawn as one
>>
>>27937968
This right here is the reason I cannot get into EqG. I tried, I did, but I can't.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.