[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am rewatching the show and just finished Rainbow Falls. As

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I am rewatching the show and just finished Rainbow Falls. As far as I remember this episode was considered bad, but I liked it, more than average episode. Remind me please why was it supposed to be bad?
>>
I like it too. It's one of the better S4 episodes (since the series was still recovering from the piss poor season 3).

Daring Don't is a lot worse.
>>
>>27935272
I think it was a solid episode. Dash has a couple of episodes much worse than Rainbow Falls, I never understood the hate for this one.
>>
>>27935282
Never as bad as Tank for the Memories
>>
I think it is mostly Spitfirefags with a headcanon that she is anything but a bitch. Even as a drill instructor she is a bitch personally.
>>
>>27935272
Something something wonderbolts are cunts.
>>
>>27935336
Yeah...that was pretty bad.

The awkward, cringe-y nature of it was too much to bear.
>>
>>27935341
Spitfire is not all wonderbolts.

I liked that again Dash had more understanding of things than her mentor, Spitfire.

>>27935336
>>27935358
I liked it. Rainbow was the last on the list of possible loudest cry on the show.
>>
File: SakuraCry9.jpg (19KB, 699x525px) Image search: [Google]
SakuraCry9.jpg
19KB, 699x525px
In a weird way I liked seeing Rainbow vulnerable and weepy but I guess I have a mild crying fetish.
>>
>>27935385
Sorry anon, couldn't take it seriously.
I know it was a metaphor for the death of a pet and accepting it, but imho it fell apart the moment they said that it was just three months.

I was with Twalot in that.
>>
>>27935272
>>27935341
That and she had to relearn lesson she learned in the first episode.
Also bad team for a competition and ugly dresses.
>>
>>27935480
and alicorn in the background
>>
>>27935502
and guilt tripping RD to stay with her team
>>
>>27935517
and choosing not to choose is an option
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.