[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POW in Yakyakistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: Yak POW Camp.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yak POW Camp.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>"Your Princesses have abandoned you."
>"How dare you speak of our Princesses!"
>"POW reparations have been denied. We showed mercy but they refused. They're battling the Saddle Arabians across the Celestial Sea coastline and have no interest in you."
>"You expect me to believe that? Imperial soldiers are sons of the Princesses! A mother does not abandon her sons!"
>"That's what you choose to believe? You poor naive abandoned son."
>>
>>27926978
All you're getting out of me is my name, rank, service number, and date of birth.
>>
Those are big statues
>>
>>27927011
For you.
>>
>>27926978
KEVIN MALT.
CORPORAL 1ST CLASS
>>
File: Fuckedup Sentry.jpg (19KB, 256x174px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckedup Sentry.jpg
19KB, 256x174px
>>27926978
Interesting plot line.

>"Everyone out of the train! Move! Hurry up!"
>You are huddled around other ponies trying to stay warm in the freezing mountains of YakYakistan.
>"Old nags to the left new Gee Gees to the right! No lollygagging! The faster you move the faster you can get warm!"
>"Hurry up everyone line up, get to your positions!"
>You hear an assortment of yelling native Yakistani language and the moans of confusion and cold from the stallions around you.
>Finally the Yaks were able to direct all the new stallions into the main courtyard while the old POW's were sent into the mines.
>"You are all to repeat! Failure to do so will result with no heat for you new curds!"
>Every stallion around you quiets down and listens with anticipation.
>"We are not prisoners of war but criminals who started a war."
>Everypony grimaces but repeats the words.
>"We shall repay our debts to Yakyakistan with dedicated and reform."
>Another grimace but they all still comply.
>One of the Yaks looking down on us steps forward.
>"As proof you will carry out the oath your commanding officer of you Equestrian nags, Flash Sentry, must now step on your national flag."
>You are Flash Sentry.
>What will you do?
You guys want me to continue? Choose.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10779736
>>
File: whip1.jpg (123KB, 1140x784px) Image search: [Google]
whip1.jpg
123KB, 1140x784px
>>27926978
Interested.

Looking forward to cruel Yak society punishments and copious amounts of prison rape.
>>
>>27927197
I'll give it a couple hours to let everyone get a chance to vote.

Holy crap just took a quick look at the poll, you people must really want to see Flash get punished.
>>
>>27927197
>You step up right before the flag laid on the ground before you.
>The Yaks in front of you have a stern look on their faces.
>Looking back to all your subordinates, all your friends, all your brothers in arms.
>With a grim thought on what will happen you act.
"We are not criminals or laborers, but proud Equestrian Knights. You have no right to force us to reform."
>With your body freezing you pick up the flag and raise it high in the air from your mouth.
>It blows in the cold wind
>The fine stitching holds the tattered piece of cloth together.
>The wind continues to blow and it unravels from its fold to show all around you the image of the Princesses with the sun and moon.
>Throwing it over your shoulder and letting it rest on your back you turn to your troops.
"The Princesses and Equestria will not abandon you! Keep your dignity till the day you return home and fight on with honor!"
>You see a brief second of hope and glitter in many of the troops eyes.
>A brief second
>Then a barrage of batons and clubs hit you from all sides almost simultaneously.
>You pass out.
>Awake tied down to a post outside.
>All around you are dead frozen ponies with an incinerator to the left.
>You watch as ponies are forced to pick up the dead and burn them to ash.
>Scraping the skeletal remains into a wall chute.
>You pass out again.
>You wake up on a cold wooden floor with your closet friends huddled around you trying to keep you warm.
>Wool blankets and leather cover your entire body.
"T-tha-"
>"Save your energy Sir."
>No
"T-tha-nk y-you. Captain."
>You pass out again.
>When finally awake you take in what just happened to get you and your men here.
>>
File: Flag.jpg (471KB, 1024x599px) Image search: [Google]
Flag.jpg
471KB, 1024x599px
>>27927356
>Holy crap just took a quick look at the poll, you people must really want to see Flash get punished.
Seems like that's the only option to get the story kicked off.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>27926978
>POW
>>
>>27928807
"The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas" had no resistance yet that story kicked off pretty good.
>>
>>27928830
>"I-is that midget plumber knocking out the yak's by throwing...onions at them?"
>>
Going to sleep. If this thread stays alive I'll continue tomorrow. I promise a dump of green.
>>
>>27929036
Okay, I've got something to move this thread along that hopefully won't interfere with your story.
>>
>>27929547
1/4
It's hard to remember how long you've been here but the scratch marks on the wall tell you it's been more than 90 days. Three months since the disastrous offensive that led to the capture of an entire brigade of Equestrian troops. You knew it was a bad idea...everypony seemed to know except the high ranking officers. But despite warnings against it General Blueblood led his troops into Yak territory and straight into a narrow valley from which there was no escape. There was hardly any fighting...the army was trapped by a Yak ambush and minus a few that had been killed in the fighting all of Blueblood's troops were captured.

A five day march into the mountains thinned your numbers. Barely any food, no fires, no shelter and no care for the wounded. The Yaks did the bare minimum to care for their prisoners and drove them mercilessly, leaving those who dropped dead frozen beside the road.
The prison camp was a run down fort high in the barren mountains. The barracks building was rickety, termite eaten and falling apart. Cold wind blew through the gaps in the boards. At first industrious Earth ponies packed mud and straw into those gaps to seal the freezing wind out, but the Yak guards did not like it one bit. The improvements were called vandalism and 20 inmates were chosen at random to suffer for the crime. These so called 'ringleaders' were tied to posts outside the barracks building and whipped as an example to the rest of the camp population. After that the ponies learned to live with the cold wind blowing through their prison.

You huddle with three other ponies on a flea infested mattress. It's just as well the camp doesn't have nearly enough beds...ponies have to crowd together for warmth. All four of you share one threadbare blanket. You're weak, cold and hungry.
Then a horn blows. It's a signal all the prisoners understand and obey. They have no choice. Things are about to get worse...
>>
>>27929554
2/4
As the Yak guards yell at you and prod with their clubs all the pony prisoners trudge out into the snow. Without a word (talking is forbidden) they form orderly military ranks and wait in the chilling wind and blowing snowflakes.
And wait.
And wait.
And wait.
It's been a half hour. You're forbidden to move. The cold hurts so bad you wish you could crouch down to shelter from it, but you know it's not allowed. Some of the weaker prisoners can't stand it; they fall to the ground and are beaten by angry, sadistic guards.
>"Oh Celestia...please let it be over soon."
You feel horrible saying that, because you know the reason for this assembly.

In a few minutes you hear the muffled sound of a drum getting closer. Soon, through the swirling snow you see a sad procession approach. One pony, weak, exhausted, clearly beaten, staggers ahead with a sign around his neck.
>ESCAPEE
The poor guy made a run for it and got caught. He's fucked now.

The drum beat finally stops. The Yak guards who captured him now bend him over a wooden frame and begin the process of restraining him. It's all a show...the escapee barely has enough strength to walk, but they secure him down to the flogging frame tightly with chains and leather straps.
All this time the Camp Commander reads out his crimes;
>Attempt to escape
>Destruction of prison property
>Resisting the guards
None of it really matters. This poor stallion was doomed the moment they tracked his bleeding hoof-prints in the snow. It was an act of desperation...even if he did get out of the camp there's nothing but frozen mountains in all directions and he had no map.
Hopefully they'll deal with this guy quickly so the rest of you can be dismissed and go inside, out of the cold.
>>
>>27929566
3/4
The Yaks never tell you what his sentence is.
It's whatever they feel like.
As soon as he's buckled and tightened into position his torture begins. A Yak sergeant uncoils a terrible looking 3-tailed whip, making sure the trembling prisoner and the shivering audience get a good look at it. Then he begins.

The poor guy is weakened by malnutrition, illness and his escape attempt. It's also clear that he's been beaten up already, probably when they caught him. When the whip rips across his hindquarters he has no energy left to grit his teeth and stay tough. He screams...and every prisoner watching feels sick with futile pity for him. The Yaks feel no pity though and they continue to flog his rump while his fellow ponies look on helplessly.

Your legs hurt, your teeth chatter. The blowing snow stings your eyes. A few more prisoners fall to the ground, unable to hold themselves up any longer. The Yaks punish them with their clubs. Rebellion would be useless, you're all too weak to fight.
It's pointless to count. The Yaks are going to flog this guy as long as they feel like it. His screams are horrible to listen to, but there isn't a thing you can do to help him. It's taking all your strength just to stay standing and alive. A young mare near you in the ranks tries to count...
>74...75...76...77...
But the guards see her lips moving. She gets a club to the side of her face and falls down in the snow. You're right next to her, but you can't help. You have to stand there while she struggles back to her hooves, the Yaks kicking her back down and laughing until they spot a new prisoner to torment.
>>
>>27929575
4/4
At last it ends.
You feel gut-wrenching pity for the attempted escapee, but selfishly glad his punishment is over. It's been over an hour now; at least you and the others can finally go in from the cold.
But the Yaks are not done with their captive. His rump is a mess of bruises, bleeding cuts and painful welts...he gasps for air, his throat raw from screaming. Rather than release him they take turns raping the helpless stallion as his fellow ponies watch. Each in turn, according to rank the Yak guards mount him and sodomize him violently. He is raped in the plot-hole eight times before it's finally over...and you have to watch, shivering violently as the sky darkens and the freezing night creeps in.

At last he's cut loose.
The escapee falls to the ground, too weak to even stand. You can see a trickle of blood coming from his anus. There is no relief for him though; he is dragged into the guard-house for further torture. The Yaks are eager to learn the names of anypony who helped him try to escape. They won't stop until he talks, dies, or is too broken to even babble his own name.
>PRISONERS DISMISSED! RETURN TO YOUR BARRACKS!
You don't need to be told twice. Freezing ponies fall over each other to get back inside their drafty, termite-eaten, flea infested barracks. No one can help the poor guy who tried to get away. A few times that night, as you huddle under your threadbare blanket, on your stinking mattress you can hear him screaming over the howling wind outside. He'll be lucky if he survives until morning.

You wonder if any of you are going to survive this place.
>>
File: MOAR.jpg (40KB, 393x297px) Image search: [Google]
MOAR.jpg
40KB, 393x297px
Two active writefags?
Don't let this die.
>>
>>27928406
>Looking back, you remember about the platoon you relieved.
>About how he failed at holding the farmlands and railway at Galloping Gorge.
>Those fields were essential, if lost they could've starved out Vanhoover.
>The mission was to retake the railway system to open up connections back to the city.
>Where did it go so wrong?
>You remember marching.
>Valiantly leading the stallions.
>Then an ambush.
>From both flanks legions of Yaks come out of nowhere.
>It was an almost immediate route.
>How could we have been so easily defeated?
>How could they have know?
>Suddenly walking through the doors from outside walks in a stallion wearing the Yaks colors.
>No not a stallion.
>A donkey.
>"Commander Prince Sentry, by the Princesses name it really is you."
>"Traitor! You backstabbing ASS!!! You and your damn stripes friends were the ones who sold our company out! "
>The donkey looked frightened by the Sergeants yelling and dropped to his front hooves bowing.
>"Please forgive me Sir!"
>The Sergeant looked down upon the former subordinate
>"I should rip-"
>"Bet you think I'd say something like that?"
>The donkey raised up and smacked the Sergeant with a club hidden under his cloak.
>"You damn horse! Dare call me an ass? You still think I am a soldier under you?"
>Every time he spoke he would give another hit.
>"Me and the rest of the donkeys were never sons of the 'Glorious Princesses', and we are no longer your subordinates! All of us were unjustly dragged and forced to become soldiers.
Like how our dear commander here said the Yaks can't demand reform, you can no longer demand us to follow you, damn nag!"
>Everypony stood in horror while the donkey continued to beat the stallion.
>"THIS ISN'T CANTERLOT OR THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE! We are in the great nation of YakYakistan! Here I am your Sergeant! Here I am your Prince! Got that? YOU DAMN HORSES GOT THAT!?"
>He then kneels down to the half dead stallion.
>"If you want to stay alive, keep out of my sight."
>>
>>27931915
>"I am Dalton! The Yaks gave us the position to be your overseers! Anyone who doesn't listen to me or my companions will meet the same fate as Sergeant Wildwind!"
>Dalton motioned to a group standing at the entrance. All of them were either a donkey or a zebra.
>You don't recall being too harsh on any draftee.
>I guess through the ranks below you discrimination was happening.
>Recalling all the times a report has been filed about that you would blow it off.
>Regret and shame wash over you because it's all your fault.
>You were supposed to represent the nation of Love, you were married to the Princess of friendship!
>Now here you are locked away because you thought it was too busy to look into those reports.

>The next day was filled with hard work.
>While some got sent to the mines, your group got sent to working outside.
>Chopping down trees to help reinforce the walls and building new bunkhouses in anticipation for new prisoners.
>New prisoners.
>You cringe at the thought of Yaks marching through a conquered Equestria.
>"No slacking. Hurry up!"
>You hustle to the drop off point and deliver your logs.
>You hustle back to where the other stallions are cutting down the trees.
>Picking up two more you repeat the process for hours on end.
>It's freezing.
>You feel the cold blister your skin.
>By the end of the day your body aches while you crouch next to the tiny wood fireplace along with twenty others.
>Days turn to weeks.
>Your curiosity about the war is one of the only things that keep you going.
>Is Twilight safe?
>Are we holding them back?
>Damn desert horses attacking when our defenses were down in the South.
>You watch as many of your old friends either succumb to the freezing cold outside...
>"Frostbite inspection!"
>Or get taken away to the incinerator when the Yaks see you can no longer work with frostbitten hooves.
>"NO please I can still work! Stop! Tell them Commander I am fine, I ca-"
>The door slams.
>Nopony will ever see him again.
>>
>>27932091
Going to work. See you guys in 12 hours.

>>27929554
Keep it up fellow Writefag, your story sounds awesome so far.
>>
>>27932102
I didn't plan on doing any more with it.
Just a one-shot to set a scene. Most of it is ripped off from Herman Wouk novels anyway.
>>
>>27933979
It's okay, still enjoyed it anyway.
>>
>>27934449
Yeah, I enjoyed yours too. Very different from what I wrote...yours is much more of a story. Looks like you're setting up something longer and bigger but we just have nobody watching this thread.
>>
>>27932091
>Be Dalton.
>Sitting near the incinerator staying warm.
>Probably the warmest spot in all the camp.
>Thinking back to when you were still a foal living with your Dad.
>Growing up in Ponyville you were practically shielded from the discrimination.
>Everypony was so friendly.
>Maybe being the only Donkey family there had something to do with it.
>You never got to meet your mother.
>Died after you were born.
>Your Dad everyone called 'Crankey' raised you the best he could.
>Don't remember having too many friends.
>Only one you could recall was a zebra foal living alone with his mom in the Everfree Forest.
>Wonder what happened to him.
>Probably got drafted just like you.
>Draftee life.
>You shudder
>That's when you learned how the world really worked.
>Every protest made was met with a hit or a smack.
>Along with the occasional 'Stupid ass'.
>After a transfer to a new platoon, you had high hopes since the Commander was Husband of the Princess of Friendship.
>Back home she would always show time and kindess for everypony, surely her husband would be the same.
>Nothing changed.
>He wouldn't even give you the time of day.
>He'd just turn to the Sgt. And say, "Deal with it for me."
>And boy did he deal with me.
>Now they are all 'dealing with it'.
> A train whistle sounds.
>New prisoners, same routine.
>Eyeing the poor souls one catches your eye.
>A zebra.
>He looks oddly senpai-
>"Dalton? Is that you I spy. You definitely are a sight for sore eyes."
>>
>>27935168
Hopefully more will come along, but I'm still happy to write for the seven people here.
>>
Assuming they follow the pow guidelines in the Geneva convention. Then it isn't that bad of a fate. Worse they can do is make me work in non war related factories, but those have to meet decent health standarda
>>
>>27935409
>He looks oddly senpai-
Donkey x Zebra confirmed.
>>
>>27935568
What the fuck? Before I posted this I swore it said
>He looks oddly senpai-
No idea why it changed to senpai.
>>
>>27935603
Wtf it did it again!!! The word is supposed to be familiar not senpai!!!
>>
>>27935524
>Assuming they follow the pow guidelines in the Geneva convention
Considering pretty much EVERY nation engaged in a modern war has violated those agreements to some degree I think it's safe to assume the would be some war crimes in horse world too. That's kinda the point of the thread.
>>
>>27935409
Got one more reader, eagerly anticipating moar

I'm also an off-duty writefag. I might help at some point~
>>
>>27935409
>"Everypony get in rows now! Move your hooves! Faster!"
>The reunion will have to wait.
>Time for the oath and directions.
>Awaiting them to be finished you watch as your friend bits his lip at the end of each statement.
>Always trying to end with a rhyme.
>At least he learned to control it a little.
>The new commander wisely decides to abandon his loyalty and step on the flag.
>Darn, hoped to see another beating.
>After getting settled in you approach your long lost friend.
"Still have your mother's tongue I see."
>The zebra turns around with a big smile.
>"And you still have that ugly mug, here give your old friend a hug."
>Cheeki bastard.
>You have no idea how he doesn't go crazy talking like that.
>You give him the hug anyways, it's been years since you have seen a friendly face.
"How in Equestria did you end up here?"
>"Well my friend, it is a long tale full of twists and bends."
"Please talk normally for the sake of my ears...I don't think I can get drunk enough...here..."
>"Not too bad, with more practice it will be less sad."
"Tell the story ya weirdo."
>You both laugh then he continues.
>He tells you about how he and his platoon tried to take back the city of Vanhoover.
>Apparently after supplies got caught off the city surrendered and was annexed into Yakistani territory.
>Due to mismanagement and a terrible communication through the chain of command the lines broke to route and he was one of the many captured.
"Don't worry my friend, see these colors I am wearing? I am an overseer for all you greenhooves, you will be as safe as we were back home."
>A stallion walks up
>"Striped shit, we need to head inside."
>A frown comes across the Zebras face, before he could get up, you jump to life.
"You don't talk to him like that you damn NAG!"
>You hit the stallion in the head and he drops to the frozen ground.
"Nopony messes with donkeys or zebras here."
>You can't see it, but a worried look goes across your friends face.
"Nopony."
>>
>>27936039
Welcome aboard, GLaD you can join us here in Yak prison.
>>
>>27936231
>Be Flash
>Almost everypony you came here with either hates your guts or is dead.
>They all have lost hope.
>All except one other pony.
>Captain White Thunder
>With him still at your side you still feel hope.
>Hope that the Princesses will be here any day now freeing you from this freezing wasteland.
>Hope that Equestria isn't completely overrun by the Yak Hoard.
>Hope that your wife is safe.
>"Commander Sentry, your presence is requested!"
"What if I refuse?"
>They Yak hits you over the head and then tries to forcibly drag you out.
"I can walk fine!"
>Following the Yak he leads you to the Commissioner's office.
>"Why do you continue to resist? Everypony else has committed to the oath yet you refuse. Why?"
"Because I know the Princesses are coming to rescue all of us!"
>The fat Yak laughed
>"We received a letter today, take a look."
>He sets it on the table only for you to push it off the side.
>"Your Princesses have abandoned you."
"How dare you speak of our Princesses!"
>"The letter stated that POW reparations have been denied. We showed mercy but they refused. They're battling the Saddle Arabians across the Celestial Sea coastline and have no interest in 'rescuing' any of you."
"You expect me to believe that? Imperial soldiers are sons of the Princesses! A mother does not abandon her sons!"
>"That's what you choose to believe? You poor naive abandoned son."
>He turns to look at you eye to eye.
>"You will die here just like all your brothers, and your body will burn just like them in the incinerator. Take him back!"
>Walking through the thin wooden doors, Captain Thunder greets you with a warm smile.
"What are you fiddling with Captain?"
>"Before I joined the army I worked at a rock farm, one of the ponies there taught me how to craft a little."
>Looking at his bedshelf.
>It's filled with an assortment of figurines.
"They look amazing."
>>
>>27936566
>"Well she didn't teach me everything, the grumpy grey mother told her to stop so I kind of taught myself."
>"When we get back to Equestria I'm going back to that farm and asking that beautiful mare to marry me. I'll open a little shop and sell these tiny things."
"That's a very noble ambition."
>"Do you want to know why I still stick to your side while everypony else had left Sir?"
>You look dead straight into the fire in front of you waiting for his explanation.
>"Because I saw the dedication and loyalty in your eyes for our country."
"Loyalty."
>The two of you sit there silently staying warm by the fire.
"Promise me you will make it back home with or without me Captain."
>"Sir I can never aban-"
"Promise me!"
>"Yes Sir."
>You both stop to take in the warmth of the fire again.
"Come on, let's get some sleep, we have a never ending line of work to do tomorrow."
>"Yes. Sir."

That's enough for today, see you guys tomorrow hopefully.

Here's the Pastebin in case the thread dies.
http://pastebin.com/BWhVwcgx
>>
>>27937374
Liking it.

If the thread dies are you still going to finish it for the pastebin?
>>
>>27938502
Yeah I'll still finish the story and update the Pastebin. I'll most likely start a new thread first because I like the instant feedback.
>>
>>27927197
>POW story
Go on
>>
Bump before work.
>>
>>27940888
Yik Yak bump
>>
>>27939176
Almost done with work. In a couple hours I will be back.
>>
>>27937374
>Be Sacul, Zecora's son.
>Weeks go by in the camp.
>Dalton has been so brutal to the ponies.
>It worries your mind.
>Yes many treated you both like second class citizens but not all ponies have.
>What Dalton is doing is barbaric.
>Even the Yaks back off a little when he goes off.
>Try to ignore it.
>Once this is all over we can just return home.
>If home is still a thing.
>You worry about Ponyville.
>Worry about your mother.
>Would she be safe in the forest?
>Worry
>Worry
>Worry
>Beating
>Blood
>Brutality
>You worry about Dalton
>Will he ever be normal after this?
>"Hurry up and pull those logs! If we don't get these new bunk houses built you will all be sleeping outside!"
>Dalton is off yelling orders while you and a stallion tirelessly pull a log sled.
>*Snap*
>The ropes holding the logs in place snap off.
>You watch as the logs roll off the cart down the hill.
>Directly at your friend.
"Dalton!"
>Hearing his name he turns to see the large logs rolling down at him.
>Quickly he darts to the side while the timber continues rolling down the hill.
>*Crash*
>The wood came to a complete stop hitting a couple of tree stumps.
>He's furious.
>"What in the name of Tartarus are you trying to do? Kill me?"
>Your companion looks at him nervously.
>"It was an accident, the rope snap-"
>*Whack*
>Dalton hits the stallion over the head.
>"Just snapped huh? I'll show you a snap you damn horse!"
>With another hit from the club he sends the stallion tumbling down the hill.
>He rolls faster and faster until he hits the bottom where the logs are.
>He doesn't move.
>By the time you both get down there you see why.
>The poor pony smashed into a branch, impaling his head.
>Looking down at his body, little figurines litter the area.
>They look amazing.
>Hoofcrafted.
>Suddenly a stallion with an orange coat of fur rushes over.
>"No no no no! I gave you an order Captain! You were supposed to make it back! To live your life, not die like this!"
>>
>>27942650
>A snort comes out in front of you.
>"What, never seen a stallion die before? Get back to work!"
>A small crowd gathers around to see what happened.
>"I said get back to work you lazy nags!"
>Right when he turned to face the crowd the orange coated stallion tackled him.
>He kicks and stomps Dalton's face until a wack from his club pushes him off.
>In a mad furry he tackles the pony and both go tumbling down the hill.
>At the bottom other stallions rush to get out of their way dropping equipment and wood.
>Dalton is on top beating the orange stallions face with his club.
>Enough is enough.
"STOP IT!"
>You reach out and bite his collar to pull him off but in the frenzy he turns and hits you.
>You pull him off again and give one good stomp to his stomach.
>"Ahhh! Damn stripe! I protect you and this is how you repay me?!"
"An eye for eye and tooth for tooth, you have turned into a monster you fucking brute! Yes we were less but in a way we were more, there's no reason to keep lashing out this horror!"
>"Again with those stupid rhymes! Zecora must have wonderful throat work if she taught you how to stay so hardwired on that crap."
>That was the last straw.
>Now you were on top stomping his entire face.
>By now the other overseers came to break up the fight.
>Watching you tackle Dalton must've ignited a spark in all the stallions.
>Right when the others came they all attacked them.
>You can barely see anything through all the hooves flying and snow falling down.
>The last thing you remember seeing is Dalton on his back, blood spewing from his nose while desperately blowing on a whistle.
>Then just fur from dozens of Yaks charging into the fray.
>>
>>27942800
>"There is no mercy for those who partook in this riot. Begin the executions."
>You watch as stallions get hung by fives
>Slowly but surely you get closer to the front of the line.
>Finally you make it up there.
>The orange stallion is next to you.
>He turns to give you a little smile and nod.
>You nod back.
>Turning to look next to the commissioner sits Dalton.
>He sees you and looks away.
>This is it then.
>To get hanged by the neck as a POW til death in the freezing mountains of YakYakistan.
>You close your eyes to await the inevitable.
>Then you open them.
>What is that sound?

>Be Pvt. Huduud
>Waiting in the watchtower.
>You feel the full front of the wind.
>Why did you volunteer for this?
>It's freezing even with your extra fur.
"You will be relieved when the executions are done."
>You mimic the commanding officer's words.
>This is going to take forever. There's so many lined up.
>At least it's not a bad view.
>From here you can see for miles.
>Or 'could have' if it weren't for all the snow pouring down.
>Why do we even need a lookout now?
>No trains were scheduled to arrive.
>This blizzard blurs my eyesight so bad the treeline is barely visible.
>While sorting out your thoughts you see a sparkle in the distance.
"What is that?"
>You look through the swivel stationary telescope.
"T-that's..."
>Immediately you drop the telescope and ring the alarm bells

>Be Flash Sentry
>Noose still around your neck.
>Alarms are blazing all over the camp.
>Looking back to the zebra next to you he looks just as confused.
>Suddenly the doors to the camp bust open and four large carts pour in with dozens of soldiers.
>A yak gets off one of the carts and walks over to where the commissioner is.
>Whispering something to him he then addresses all of you.
>"The Griffonstone Kingdom has invaded YakYakistan. Our great Yhan has graciously given each and every one of you a pardon for their crimes if you take up the fight against these invaders!"
>>
So is this AiYP?
>>
>>27944630
...who?
>>
>>27943444
>"I'll fight!"
>Receive shoddy Yak club
>Charge catburds, drop club as I approach
>"I need a weapon!"
>Receive superior catburd weapon
>Turn around, charge for reals this time
>>
>>27943444
>The commissioner walks down and speaks to that overseer who killed White Thunder.
>The donkey then proceeds to untie you and the zebra next to you.
>"Put these on!"
>He shoves a tattered uniform with the Yaks national colors on it.
>"Come on! Hurry before they-"
>A slash from a sword is heard.
>They are just killing anypony who isn't putting on the uniforms.
>The zebra looks you and nods.
>Solemnly you pull off your old leather clothes.
>You drop them to the floor and put on the uniform.
>A teardrop fall from your cheek.
>In a blur of motion you get shoved in one of the carts and are pulled off into the unknown.

I think this will be the last of the dump today. Really tired. I would like to know what all of you are thinking of it so far.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.