[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex or Love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: mlfw11119_small.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw11119_small.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
Upon arrival in Equestria you are faced with a choice you must make or be forced back to earth.

1. You can make any creature, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or species fall in love with you completely and wholly. You can have as many you want love you without limit. The love is absolute, you being able to kill their family and they would still love you. But you cannot receive any form of sexual pleasure. It's a physical impossibility. No blow jobs, no hand/hoof jobs, no anything.

2. You are the most hated being in all of Equestria. Without question or thought every living being you encounter you will hate you unconditionally and unwaveringly. They will not try to harm you directly, but they will go out of their way to undermine you. Except when it comes to sex. Any kind of sexual act you want from any creature they must preform, no matter what. You can face fuck Celestia then piss in her tea cup and have her drink it during a leaders delegation if you wanted, hatred or not she can't refuse and no one else can do anything to stop you.

So, sexless but loved, or sex god hated by all?
>>
Gee Bill two options?

>shit
Or
>shit

I can either be a sexless monster or a super rapist.
I'm having a hard time deciding.
>>
>>27922091
New content, please
>>
File: image.png (550KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
550KB, 640x458px
Well.
Well.
This may be the hardest choice I'll make this week.
On the one hand, getting constant royal head and keeping mares from orgasming except for at my touch would be legendary.

But dammit, if I'm going to Equestria, I want to actually participate in the hugbox that is Equestria.

I suppose I'd go with the sex, just because eventually they'd get used to me.
>>
>>27922091
what shit options
>>
>>27922091
Love, easily. I already surely wouldn't mind a life without lust, and if she needs it, I could still pleasure my lover in other ways. I just want my waifu to smile at and be nice to me.
>>
I'd just stay on earth. Sex is meaningless without love, and so is love that is not given freely by choice. I don't want my waifu to be forced to love me if it's not something she would have done anyway.
>>
>>27922091
sex. they hate me because im so bad at it.
>>
>>27922091
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume with option 2 that I'm hated because I have full control of any creature when pertaining to sex and that raping hundreds if not thousands of ponies has given me such a negative reputation.

I don't see why I would be hated from the get-go otherwise. At least with the first option the only reason they don't hate me, CAN'T hate me, is because I'm manipulating their emotions, not their bodies.

I'd go with the sex god one because that's honestly less creepy and easier to notice.
>>
>>27922212
They hate you from the get go because that's what the option says. You are completely hated whether you use your power or not.
>>
>sacrificing the unconditional love of your waifu in favor of feeling like a good person and "doing it right", even though it might not work out
Wow. I mean, it's your guys' answers and I can't argue with it, but that's insane, to me. I don't care if it makes me a "creepy" bastard who doesn't understand "true love". I'm not giving up my waifu's affection. Option 1 is a dream.
>>
>>27922091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM0HTU9dRvk
Love
>>
>>27922091
Lust
I'll set up a camp in the Everfree and become a sex god warlord
>>
File: its time to stop.gif (782KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
its time to stop.gif
782KB, 371x209px
its time to stop
>>
>>27922317
And that is what makes you a monster.
>>
File: rarity lip bite.jpg (13KB, 279x223px) Image search: [Google]
rarity lip bite.jpg
13KB, 279x223px
Easy choice, former.

I'm weak and could do with having an entire country of adorable creatures adore me.
>>
>>27922091
>2.
>Any sexual act
>Sexual act includes having complete love for me until I bust a million nuts
win
>>
>>27922428
Baffling. Though I do hope feeling like you're not a "monster" would be worth never ever seeing the one you love. That is assuming you're not just being a romantic faggot to impress anonymous people on 4chan and get some "you're a good person!" validation.
>>
>>27922091
I would give up sexuals in order to be with her. Cut off my dick and feed it to the pigs for all I care.
>>
>>27922453
It makes you a monster in the fact that you are so concerned with YOU that you would be willing to use a power to compel, without the ability to resist, another sapient being to love you.

Yes, forcing someone to love you, no matter how much you love them, is the pinnacle of selfishness.

I would gladly step back if my waifu showed no interest instead of dropping to such a depth that I would force her affection. How is that genuine? You may as well just have a living puppet at your disposal.

Also how the fuck am I going to accrue "moral good boy points" on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>27922492

Living puppet is a fetish I can get behind.
>>
>>27922546
If bunraku tickles your pickle knock yourself out, I ain't judging people's fetishes.
>>
1.) I can always fap in front of them and they would still love me.
>>
>>27922598
Correct, it's not rocket science; I'm still looking for a loophole in the "you cannot RECEIVE it statement" but this is a good fallback.
>>
>>27922608
good point.

but if op meant that i loose the ability to feel sexual pleasure: whatevs. gonna get used to it
>>
>>27922641
He didn't say that and he can't just change the rules now; the question is, did he mean we can't receive it from them or we can't do it? Sure he said it was physically impossible but only to receive it from them, which means we could technically take it by force. Believe what you want, because he was vague enough for hope.
>>
>>27922091
1st option, then Twi or other princesses, wizards or Discord find a way to allow me to cum inside them.
>>
>>27922665

Let me clear this up then.
Choose one, fucking nothing ever. You can't have any sexual contact with anything living, willing or by force. Make up your own reason why, you just can't do it.

You can't even masturbate if your thinking about anything that's alive. as in you can masturbate to the thought of a blade of grass, but not Big Mac.

Why? Because fuck it, that's why.
>>
>>27922665
that makes sense then. but i think i would only have one mind controlled slave for the fucking and a platonic friendship with others. i dont really want plain unconditional love from everyone. that would be boring
>>
>>27922091
Easy, the former option is better.

First, gain the love of everyone, and eventually have what is essentially my personal army whose loyalty shall never be questioned.

Continue to expand my influence, delve into new ways to please myself besides sex. Since the first option literally says "Cannot receive any form of sexual pleasure,", masturbation is out of the question.

Eventually everyone will be happy because they're making me, the object of their affection, happy.
>>
>>27922091
Choosing the first option would allow the anon to effectively rule the entirety of equestria if they forced everyone to love them. Tbh, I think all this love would get really stale as it's forced and not really genuine.

As for the second option, it is not specified whether or not anon would ever be able to win back the trust of a few key individuals, or if he would be sexiled forever. If anything, having the capability to force ponies to do things against their will will make them fear anon greatly.
>Do what I tell you to do or I'll sentence you to 3 blowjobs!
Evil sexgod dictator anon when?
>>
>>27922757

>will hate you unconditionally and unwaveringly
>>
>>27922091
1, definately and undeniably. I'd have all my sexual organs removed if I have to.
>>
Sex AND Love. But if it comes to it, option one.
>>
Can I just live in equestria without powers?
>>
>>27923040

No.
>>
>>27923044
;-;
>>
>>27922091
I don't get any sex anyway, so I choose love. My waifu is more important to me than getting to fuck pones who hate me.
>>
File: 1467897618701.jpg (176KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1467897618701.jpg
176KB, 1632x1224px
Love. A thousand times love. I've gotten by with Rosy Palms this far, the only thing I desire in life is somebody to who would love me back. I see no downside to this.
>>
File: porkerpie.gif (2MB, 468x472px) Image search: [Google]
porkerpie.gif
2MB, 468x472px
Anybody who doesn't pick love is a faggot.
>>
I'll go with love
>>
File: 435px-Twilight_sparkle_face.png (35KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
435px-Twilight_sparkle_face.png
35KB, 200x220px
If I chose option two, i'd probably end up killing myself over being hated by every single living thing. However, if I chose option one, my waifu would love me.

Yeah, I think i'll go with option one.
>>
>all these people choosing forced love
you might as well type "i love you" on your notepad and then claim your computer loves you, because thats about what it will be.

both options are shit, but one of them gets you laid.
>>
>>27922091
You didn't list prostate orgasms. :^)))
>>
>>27923748
i would probably end up using it mostly as a OH SHIT button for when i messed up the relation with someone horribly.

But for the most part: i would just not use it
>>
>>27923765
the tough choice implies that neither of them are options. you either force ponies to love you, or they hate you.
>>
>>27923772
>You can make any creature, regardless of gender

can is the magic word there.
>>
File: shinji.png (172KB, 374x614px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.png
172KB, 374x614px
>>27923748
both options force feelings into others so i'd rather not chose anything at all.
>>
>>27923783
then there is no decision to be made and this thread and conversation are a waste of time.
>>
>>27923792
indeed
>>
>>27923797
unless can means an alternative to the hate theyre supposed to feel for you.
>>
>>27922091
If I could get all the powers and none of the disadvantages, I still wouldn't take either deal.

Put me in Equestria normally, without altering any ponies' minds, or don't put me there at all.
>>
>>27922091
Love obviously? What the fuck guys.
>>
>>27922091
Option 1.
>No sex
I'm sure most of us would notice anything
>>
File: a1d.gif (122KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
a1d.gif
122KB, 600x574px
>>27922091
i feel like i am going for a sexual rampage across all equestria
>>
Loved but sexless. My libido is dead enough for me to live by relieving myself through masturbation.
>>
File: moou.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
moou.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
yfw you already are selection one.
>>
>>27922686
>no sexual contact with anything living
>anything living
>living

Incidentally, does anyone know the fine for necrophilia in Equestria? I mean, it can't be anywhere near as bad as it is in Morrowind…
>>
File: dant.jpg (383KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
dant.jpg
383KB, 1200x801px
>>27924413
greetings from /x/
>>
>>27924415
Does matter because they'll love you either way.
>>
>>27924415
Fuck >>27924452 I ment "doesn't matter" not "does matter."
>>
File: ewre.png (307KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
ewre.png
307KB, 680x510px
>>27922091
One no contest for me
>>
>>27922135
if you're here, then you're already a sexless monster

*drops microphone
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.