[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanking Thread #31: Canonical Butt-Slaps Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 71

Remember when this happened in season 1? The Diamond Dogs call Rarity a mule. We know mules are sentient in Equestria ("No offense." "None taken."), so what does that mean for this whole scene? Is it okay to smack mules on the ass in Equestria, just like in our world? Do they like it? Remember that in our world, it's okay to hit horses on the rump occasionally as well. Often with a riding crop or horsewhip. Those must sting.

Featured Story:
Secrets Revealed by Zad
http://pastebin.com/jg6kXcSn
Cute story about Big Mac trying to involve Cheerilee in his spanking fetish.

Forum (some stories, pics, and discussion, plus an exclusive DCFTEF story):
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/index.php

Master archive (pics, stories, Imgur links):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ce_DlEwnDcpjqTKRRxvsL4SCjka9H4cYq5lTfku8Tiw/edit?pli=1

Group Pastebin (140+ stories):
http://pastebin.com/u/SkyeHigh

Be advised: this is a thread about cartoon horses. Nobody here cares about real life disciplinary methods.

Old thread:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/27692522
>>
File: gl.png (1MB, 5160x5940px) Image search: [Google]
gl.png
1MB, 5160x5940px
I wanna spank this horse
>>
File: Edit 03.png (2MB, 1240x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Edit 03.png
2MB, 1240x1072px
>>
File: Dogfucksgiven.png (144KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
Dogfucksgiven.png
144KB, 500x329px
>Yfw it is not acceptable at all to spank a mare or mule
>Tfw Diamond Dogs do that shit anyway.

Believe in Larson and he WILL include Diamond dogs in the next season.
>>
>>27910325
Could do with one of those "guilt spankings" after she asks twilight to punish her
>>
The collab story from the previous thread didn't happen. and I think that Shining armor and Cadance story got some potential so I dropped the Collab Idea and wrote it down myself.
>>
Shining Armor's and his lazy wife - [Part 1]

shining armor went back home to see his wife laying on her stomach reading a book.
Shining : honey I'm home.
Cadance : ...
he got closer to her. she was completely absorbed with the reading.
Shining : Hey Whats up with you.
Cadance : oh you are back. I didn't notice you coming in. hows work.
shining : it was a long shift. there was a new threat of the snow yeties on the north so we had to increase our guard duties.
Cadance : well that's sucks..
Shining : btw whats for dinner I'm starving.
Cadance : ummm .. I didn't cook anything
Shining : sigh~ I bet you were laying there reading all day.
Cadance : blushed~ sorry hun.
Shining : well you should move your candy butt
~he slapped her rump while saying that.
Cadance : Awuhmmmm..
Shining ~ what was that sound.. it didn't sound like shriek.. could it be.
he slapped her butt again.
hnnn..
shining ~well that proves it
Shining : Hey are you getting turned on by that.
Cadance blushed and said : no, why would I be..
He gave her another hard slap on her butt.
OHnnn
She squirmed and crawled in her place rubbing her thighs together.
Shining : you are getting excited aren't you?
Cadance : oh shut-up and stop this already.
Shining : watch your language.
~Wham! another spank
hmm.. hah
Shining : say Cadance.. so you are into this kinky stuff
Cadance : (panting) ~no hah hah
Shining : wow you are still denying it
~Slap! Slap~ ~smack!
Hya yah ah,mmm
after about 12 smacks he stopped ..
shining : Oh no I think I got carried away and went too far
>>
>>27911445
Shining Armor's and his lazy wife - [Part 2]

shining raised her tail to look at her behind
Her but's turned a bit red . but she was already dripping wet and her ponut was winking.
Shining : Wow Cadance you totally into this.
Cadance : (blushing) no I'm not.
Shining : oh so that's how you gonna be .. very well then you don't mind of I ...
He took a bite of her tail and started to pull it hard.
unnn...
she stuffed her face on the pillow to muffle her moaning.
her legs were twitching as her pussy was winking and dripping the love juice.
he levitated the book she was reading with his unicorn magic. and look at the cover.
it was fifty shades of neigh
Shining : oh silly cheap mareflick drama..
he raised the book in the air and
WHAM! Wham Wham
he hit her raised butt with the book.
Cadance was moaning into the Pillow
after 2 min of intensive spanking
Cadance body was twitching. she was embarrassed by this and tears were forming on her eyes.
Shining noticed her and thought to himself wait is she crying ..
Cadance face was still stuffed on the pillow. the book was damped with her juice.
he stopped spanking her and leaned toward her face.
Shining : hey Cadance are you ok ?
She didn't replay to him. so he turned her to face him.
shining : Cadance ...
Cadance face was flushed red. she was way too embarrassed by this. she didn't know what to do so she was about to cry.
Cadance : you big meanie.. look at me I'm wet and aroused by your bullying..
>>
>>27911457
Shining Armor's and his lazy wife - [Part 3]
Shining : ... Wow!
he flipped her body and pulled up her behind. he used his magic to pull up her tail and took a close look at her pussy.
Shining : Cadance I never seen you this wet before..
Cadance : you really didn't have to mention tha.. Aht
shining was spreading her pussy. then he starting to lick it.
Cadance : Hah- Hih~ Don't lick me there
ofc shining ignored her and continued licking her. then he started to lick Deeper.
~ Ah.. no Stop that.
Shining : Stop ! (lick lick lick ) are you about to cum ..
Cadance : Ah yes
YeAS
i'm Cumming
Cumming
Cum..~~ ing
Hnnn nnn NNNnnn
~Pant ~Pant

Shining : well I can't wait any longer
Shining : Watching you being this (Lewd) got me this hard.

He turned her around so now she is laying on her back, then he showed her his massive erect Penis
She got mesmerized by the sight
Shining : you like what you see ?
Cadance : y.. yes
Shining : you want it ?
Cadance : Yes!
shining : beg for it ..
Cadance : Damn it just put it inside me alread..
Before she finished her sentence he penetrate her with one swift motion.
Fu~AH AAAAh AAAAh~
Cadance : OH yes finally I was waiting for your dick from the moment you started spanking me.
shining : (laughed) haha Why did you suddenly get so honest?
Cadance blushed :oh shu
Shning: you know you'd be much cuter if you were like this all the time..
he said that while thrusting.
Cadance : oh you.
he leaned forward and start kissing her while fucking her.
then he thrust her on faster rate.
she was so aroused by this and squirted and dripped on the bed.
Shining : Ah man, your Juices got the bed wet.
she covered her face with her wings and said
I'm.../// .. sorry
Shining : you know what we do to bed wetters ?
you have to be punished for that ..
>>
>>27911477
>Shining Armor's and his lazy wife - [Part 4]

Cadance : oh ..
she turned around and bent over. she raised her butt while her head are leaned on the bed.
Cadance : I guess you have to spank my butt while being fucked hard ..
Shining : ..
Cadance : please Do it!
Shining : .. you .. you're such a ..
Lewd princess - he swiftly started to thrust her
and spanked her butt while doing her.

AH yes.! yesn nmnnnnn

shining : wow with every smack you get tighter and tighter ..
your entire body is twitching ..
shining smirked and said : you know this is supposed to be a punishment you shouldn't be enjoying it you know.
Cadance : hnmm ahah . I'mmm sorry.. mmhn I'm gonna cum
Shinign : Again ?
well I'm cumming to. I'm gonna cum inside you.
Cadance : okay~
Shining : Do it cummmmeeeeee
Cadance : hi ah funnaaaa
they both came and collapsed
after a short rest
Shining turned his head toward his wife who was laying next to him in bed.
Shining : well whats for dinner ?
Cadance : I told you i haven;t cooked anything.
Shining : what no dinner ? you are a bad wife. guess I have to punish you for that.. (yawn) tomorrow..

The End

Let me know what you think. I completely went another direction from what I do.
there might be some grammer/spelling mistakes. if you find some point them out so I know what I'm doing wrong
>>
"Lazy waif"

Will read later

And jerk it hard
>>
>>27911509
Nice, kinky way to get things started, Woox.

>Cadance : I guess you have to spank my butt while being fucked hard
A spanking WHILE being penetrated sounds like fun for both parties.
>>
File: Manami Kusunoki's 2nd Ending.png (185KB, 897x640px) Image search: [Google]
Manami Kusunoki's 2nd Ending.png
185KB, 897x640px
So, there is this fighting game called Advanced Variable Geo with an all female cast. One of the playable characters is Manami Kusunoki, an "idol" celebrity that is always acting like a child she's not and even tries to manipulate people this way.
One of her endings involves her mother giving her a spanking, I think because she broke a window. Though it's a still image with voiceover.
https://youtu.be/aPok64iH8pE
Animeotk has the ending from the remake available to download, wich goes on for longer and has Manami more exposed.
So, she looked a lot like that pink dancing pony from a recent episode, and Woox or someone came up with a design for her mother some threads ago. So this happened.
>>
>>27912804
wait what
I don't recall a remake of that game.
>>
>>27912858
I was wrong, there isn't a remake, but there are at least two versions, one for playstation and another for sega saturn.
Compare that video with this.
>>
>>27912804
nice work as always Sterny .
that scene is one of my favorite. its nice to see that one ponified.
>>
>>27912804
Hot as all fuck, Stern! Love it
>>
>>27911509
That was l-lewd
Very much like something from Cadence's books. Bet Shining will have his hooves full from now on.
>>
>>27911509
Nothing wrong with a new direction bud, story was pretty hot for dick
>>
>>27910069
I feel like ponies would probably love being spanked on the hinds, or probably, it would just make them very submissive like their work horse ancestors

I also still can't believe they got that Rarity ass slapping scene in, or that scene where AB spanks her Granny's rump to get her moving in Family Appreciation Day. Gives me hope for the future that we'll see spankies for new episodes
>>
>>27913771
3edgy5me
>>
File: lybo.png (270KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
lybo.png
270KB, 800x805px
Here is an idea for a story: Lyra decides to "punish" Bon Bon for all the years she keept her secret agent secret a secret from her.
>>
File: from derpibooru.jpg (161KB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
from derpibooru.jpg
161KB, 900x1024px
>>
>>27914518
Would she call for backup from the other agents? Retaliate by sending Lyra to a secret royal guard torture facility, where all the tools conveniently seem to be spanking related? Optional as to whether it really is a torture place or Bon Bon just took role play too far in labeling the BDSM dungeon.
>>
>>27914518

SternyHumans returns
Nice expression on Lyr's face, she really is looking forward to this
>>
>>27913771
https://youtu.be/Giypd0Kmwug
Bring it faggot
>>
>>27914518
Ooh, I really like this one Sterny. Kicky feet, Bon Bon's face, and I really love the angle. Top notch!
>>
File: 1442529892569.png (594KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1442529892569.png
594KB, 2000x2000px
Repostan

>"Anon is the best spanker in the Ponyville! We can choose between being spanked by our parents or go visit Anon, get the spanking from him and show the red butt to mom and dad. Anon is the best, he always asks what we did wrong, he always listen! He knows who should get more times, but no one ever cried after being spanked on his lap. His hand is much better than a hoof!"
>"And he always takes us to quiet places with no ponies around. Last week my mom took me over her knee in the middle of Ponyville, everyone could see my pussy... I saw some colts looking at my butt, I couldn't cover myself!"
>"One day my mom was angry because she struggled with a cherry pie... she is not a baker, you know. I accidently spilled milk for my oatmeal, she shouted at me and she wanted to give me a spanking... I was so scaerd, I run away to Anon and I told him what happened and I need a spanking... but he carried me back to my house, he took my mom by her ear and dragged to the bedroom. I couldn't see what happened, because he closed the door, but I heard him spanking my mom! When they finidhed my mom was so embarrassed... she said she is sorry and she hugged me. Anon is my best friend!"
>>
>>27915615
That public spanking scenario, unffffff
>>
File: Public spanking.png (990KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Public spanking.png
990KB, 1280x720px
>>27915925
>public spanking..
guess this is the perfect time to post this
>>
File: 1368216552043.jpg (88KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1368216552043.jpg
88KB, 340x340px
>>27916724
>no genitals
>Spoiled Rich full ahegao
>>
>>27916744
>genitals in /mlp/
lurk more

>full ahegao
I had a hard time drawing expression for her face. cause she got strange mouth compared to other ponies.
>>
>>27910069
>Mules are ugly

DAS RAYCIS
>>
>>27916724
Nice pic
Wouldn't mind walking in on this
>>
I want to fingerspank a filly
>>
>>27916970
I know I'd be staring
>>
File: Public spanking v15.png (592KB, 986x551px) Image search: [Google]
Public spanking v15.png
592KB, 986x551px
>>27916724
done some few changes.
- I scaled down the background. cause I origonally intended to add more bystanders.

- Changed spoiled rich's facial expression, as you can clearly see she is angry not smiling.

- changed her left hoof. its less awkward this way.

- some minor changes to some lines.
>>
>>27918189
Me likey! Scaled down background is good
>>
>>27918189
Good improvements there
Still Spoiled and Diamond are missing there attire and Silver is the only one with a cutie mark
>>
>>27918189
Very nice. I like the changes you made...DT's mother did look a little like she was smiling, the new version is better. Scaling down the background was a good choice.
Apple Bloom still looks a little too big though...she's almost Spoiled Rich's size.

My favorite part has to be expressions of the 3 fillies. Total shock from Silver Spoon...'glad it's not me' from Apple Bloom...and resignation from Diamond Tiara. She knows that struggling or begging won't help; she just wants it over quickly.
>>
>>27918966
"Glad it's not me" is one of those things that makes me <3 the Apples for spankings. It's so casual for them, part of daily life
>>
>>27918189

Very good indeed! Much better expressions!

So I've had a couple ideas in mind for a new fic, but wanted the thread's opinion.

-That Shinymac suggestion last thread
-Older Rumble/Pound
-Something with a filly, but need a suggestion.
>>
>>27919408
sexual spanking, mixed or full asexual parental?
>>
>>27919470

Mixed, depending on the choice
>>
>>27910902
Why would I want to see Diamond Dogs ruined like every other race has been?

Leave 'em alone. Nothing good will come of it.
>>
>>27919490
Cloudchaser and Flitter decide to spank Rumble for [insert a good reason here] during the babysitting. With Rumble hanging over Cloudchaser's shoulder and Flitter covering them with her wings under the tree, the punishment ensues.
Some colt part touch filly's body, sexual things happen there or back in their house
>>
File: faceless zarya.png (528KB, 720x1026px) Image search: [Google]
faceless zarya.png
528KB, 720x1026px
>>27910069
I hate pain and suffering yet I have a spanking fetish. Wat do?
>>
File: spank.png (620KB, 2372x2400px) Image search: [Google]
spank.png
620KB, 2372x2400px
>>27919572
Spanking is not just about giving pain and suffering, it can be about sexy things
http://i.imgur.com/8QeTawx.png
>>
>>27919572
>have a spanking fetish.
Do you find yourself fantasizing about giving or receiving spankings? Most people here would probably answer 'both' but we lean one way or the other.
For instance I'm a masochist; I'm about 80% receive / 20% give. Everyone has their own personal balance.
>>
>>27919802

Indeed. It's not quite black and white and you can dislike pain and humiliation and still get off to spanking. Hell, sometimes the almost taboo nature of it is what helps get you off. It's so painful or humiliating and you feel terrible for the character and yet the jizz, man, the jizz. It's basically why, opposite DC, I'm 80/20 Spanker/Spankee, but the times when it's my turn are just so fucking hot when I think back on them or anticipate it. Because it's tatao or it goes against my preference? fucked if I know.
>>
>>27920204
>tatao

How did I even...

Taboo.
>>
File: gragil.png (165KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
gragil.png
165KB, 500x551px
>>
>>27920447
This gets me thinking...

1. Odd that a culture with no hair would have developed hairbrushes. I guess they have fur on their bodies. Nevermind.

2. Perhaps in Griffon culture, spanking with an implement is considered mild, while an open-claw spanking is at the top of the severity scale.
>"Young eaglet, you quit all that squirming this instant! Do you want me to put this paddle down?"
>"Whhhaaa! No Mommy! I'll be good!"

Either way, great stuff as always, Sterny. The Uncle he's her Uncle, right? Or Grandfather? I didn't watch the episode looks suitably crazy.
>>
>>27920447
Hooooo shit this is hot

Jesus
>>
Thanks a lot for the comments.

>>27920819
It's her grandfather Grampa Gruff. He really comes off as someone who would spank disrespectful brats, even if he doesn't realize how weak he is.
Those are some good observations.
>>
>>27921045
I'd love to see the look on Gilda's face when her father walks in and sees that Grampa isn't doing it hard enough

"When you're finished with her, give that hairbrush to me"
>>
Night bump
>>
>>27920447
That bored look... is this referencing something too? Cuz I could swear I've seen it somewhere before
>>
>>27910721
Oh... oh my.

>>27910902
Based Diamond Dogs.

>>27911431
Sorry... I just didn't have faith that I could do justice to it.

>>27913638
>ponies like being spanked on their hinds
god, what this does to my dick. Maybe they view it like we view a high five.
>No spanking scene since halfway through season 2
>4 seasons ago
will to live fading

>>27914518
I like this.

>>27912804
I like this more. I hope there is a translation for that scene. I looked and could not find one. TVtropes says...
>Older Than They Look: She's 16 years old, but you'd swear she was 10 from the way looks, acts, sounds, and dresses. Her second ending in Advanced V.G. even has her being spanked like a child half her age.
>even has her being spanked like a child half her age.
fuckin' yes, I love when people or websites act like there's an appropriate age for spanking.
>N-no! Mom! I'm too old!
(smack) (smack) (smack)

Would it be too much to ask for one of these images to have a background that looks like the rave / dance hall in the episode? Doesn't have to be fancy, just like... make it dark. I go crazy imagining a filly trying to act older, only to be chided by a parent for "putting on airs and graces" and being spanked silly in front of her "new" [older] friends.

>>27915615
I like it.

>>27917592
Reminds me of those little paper cutouts in anime culture. There are some on Derpibooru.

>>27918189
Good changes, hot concept, hot image. The blush is a great touch. I wish Diamond Tiara was bawling more and not just crying a little. That is my personal opinon.

>>27919399
2nded

>>27919408
Is older Rumble/Pound one story? Rumble x Pound? I'm not big on "m" or "M" on both sides of the slash, but understand that you don't quite see it that way.

Maybe try to work in a dropseat. I go wild for a dangling dropseat.

>filly
Filly Fluttershy? She's so timid. There might be potential there. Come to think of it "Act of Kindness" is one of my favorite stories, so just do something like that again. ;)
>>
>>27919541
>Babysitter spanking
always a classic setup. if the foalsitter and the foalsitted are close enough in age, then you get plenty of whining and embarassment out of the naughty little colt.
>If he acts up, feel free to give him a little spanking.
>MoooOOM!...

>>27919572
You could try not giving in, but that never worked for me. If it's just the psychological thrill, then I dunno. That's pretty much where I'm at. Mostly about control, power, and humiliation.

>>27919802
90% receive / 10% give, and I can go long stretches where I only fantasize about receiving a spanking. Then I browse /r/spanking and see a line of beautiful tushes all lined up...

>>27920447
Bored look is fully in character but makes it harder to fap to. Great image. The tail-pull (pulled TIGHT, I love that) and angry-ish spanker, with hairbrush held high, are the highlights.

btw Ember's grip around Spike's tail triangle /\ is my favorite part of that pic; it's like he's betrayed by his own anatomy.

>>27920819
unf dialog/10
unf idea/10
a claw would leave serious marks and probably cause severe pain.

>>27921045
>>27921477
no brakes on the unf train
Story feedback:
Fluttershy's rampage: I didn't give this one enough of a chance to hook me when it was first posted. I damn near came and it's basically a joke story. Delightful ending. I would have to go all out in the beginning, because the writefag starts with the most interesting Flutterspank targets and moves into the more absurd as the story progresses. with some tweaking, the ending could be super hot. Right now I assume it's going for mostly comedy with a bit of absurd and hot.

DC's forum-exclusive: excellent. typical DC bonerfeels. I hoped for spanking in front of the security guard. (Spanking in public would also have been good. Or Granny drags the three of them to the ladies' room? With everyone in the mall around that bathroom able to hear the cries?)
way more realistic to have him want no part in the procedure. oh well.
Woox: later
>>
>>27922825
>Fluttershy's rampage
which story are you referring to ?
>>
>>27922952
Flutter Brute by Anon

http://pastebin.com/dLU1MEjx
>>
>>27923100
lol
I wrote that stupid crazy story that as a joke.
I even mixed up the name of Zephyr Breeze's name with the name of the episode.
>>
>>27922825
>tfw you didn't notice the tail pulling before

Oh my dick

MY DICKKKKKK
>>
>>27922709
>Reminds me of those little paper cutouts in anime culture. There are some on Derpibooru.
I think he meant fingering and spanking a filly
>>
File: DiamondDogS1.png (68KB, 284x426px) Image search: [Google]
DiamondDogS1.png
68KB, 284x426px
>>27919511
>Why would I want to see Diamond Dogs ruined like every other race has been?

They have appeared more in the comics and have more backstory in them than anywhere else.

Diamond Dogs have little to ruin, though if they redeem them that would be kind of shit unless done well.
>>
>>27912804

Gotta say, I prefer this over the original. The pacifier's little spital trail is a wonderful touch.

>>27914518

I'm not a huge fan of the human stuff, but the kicking and expressions are solid.

>>27920447

Same with the griffon stuff. While not my cup of tea, the bored expression fits her to a T.

>>27922709

Rumble/Pound would be one story, yes. Rumble gets a babysitting job for some extra money while Pinkie is off on whatever the fuck the mane six are up to in Season 43. Shenanigans ensue and Pound picks his own method of doom for reasons to be specified. This is the one I've given most thought to.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/FUKRmmQ.png
>>
Fun fact :
Horse's skin are 10 times thicker than human's skin.
therefore you need to spank them 10 time harder for them to feel it.
>>
>>27925729
Horses, not little ponies. Ponies are much smaller than humans, they're delicate.
>>
>>27925729
but mlp are made from plastic
>>
>>27926019
I thought they were made of glue...
>>
>>27926077
No they made glue from horse cum.
>>
>>27926198
Sounds kinky

Mmmm glue factory just got a whole new meaning
>>
>>27926714
so a whole factory of ponies being sexually stimulated .
being spanked while being hooked to vibrators or automated fleshlight.
>>
>>27926896
>a whole factory of ponies being sexually stimulated
That might be the Equestrian version of prison.

Minor crimes are punished by a brief but painful public horsewhipping but more serious criminals and repeat offenders are sent to the prison factory. There they are stimulated in painful & humiliating ways to harvest their sexual fluids for use as glue and industrial lubricant (since Equestria doesn't have a petrochemical industry).

Disobedient and uncooperative prisoners are punished harshly and even well behaved inmates suffer when production demands go up. The prison is corrupt; guards and administrators pad their salaries by over-harvesting from the prisoners and selling the surplus on the black market. Those who complain are birched or spanked with a cat-o-nine tails...and have extra time added to their sentence.
Escape attempts merit a personal session with the Warden and her cruelest guards.

The only way to get out is just to obey and do your time. Also, the food is terrible.
>>
>>27927176
Wait are you talking about that thread ?
>>
>>27927293
>that thread ?
Why? Has this been done already?
>>
>>27927427
That's what I wanted to know.
If not , then this is a good story premis that I want to read
>>
I'm taking drawing requests. anyone want a simple spanking sketch ?
>>
File: comic1-3.png (861KB, 1148x3824px) Image search: [Google]
comic1-3.png
861KB, 1148x3824px
>>27910721
>>
File: Paddles comic.png (736KB, 1557x3111px) Image search: [Google]
Paddles comic.png
736KB, 1557x3111px
>>27927498
>>
>>27927458
How about something with these characters from "Spice Up Your Life"?
>>
>>27927498
>>27927509
yea I edited that image so I could post it here.
to bad that artist only made one spanking joke.

>>27927560
intersting
>>
File: whiteboard1297.png (23KB, 305x279px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1297.png
23KB, 305x279px
>>27927560
there
>>
File: tumblr_oa96fx3ijb1vxm8kjo3_1280.png (123KB, 709x575px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa96fx3ijb1vxm8kjo3_1280.png
123KB, 709x575px
>>27927770
nope he did made more than one
>>
>>27928145
Nice. I can see that being a custom where she's from, too

Loving the spoon

In Canterlot it's probably not something that anypony does, since it's "high society" and all
>>
File: 1630904270.jpg (138KB, 1000x686px) Image search: [Google]
1630904270.jpg
138KB, 1000x686px
>>27928192
> it's probably not something that anypony does
Do you mean spanking in general?
Seems to me spanking would be more common in the pony world than here in human land. Their society is a combination of medieval and 'Little House on the Prairie' time periods...both of which were full of corporal punishment.
>>
>>27915615
>Anon spanking the mom instead
THIS
I like this a lot
>>
>>27928420
Mmmm vintage image
>>
>>27928420
I meant just in Canterlot. Ponyville? It happens all the time lol

Imagine how horrified Twilight must have been when she learned that Applejack spanked Apple Bloom, for example. Or, that it's still used in school by Cheerilee on her students

Might work for a story?
>>
the very act of being stripped from clothes and spanked is the punishment, not to cause the pain
>>
>>27928145
That's a paddling.
>>
File: paddles008-3.png (832KB, 1490x2623px) Image search: [Google]
paddles008-3.png
832KB, 1490x2623px
>>27928188
>>27927770
hey kids wanna paddle?
>>
>>27931316
Nice! is this new ?

guess posting your cute OC summoned you here
>>
>>27931410
I was just working on this tonight, so yup, totally new.

I'd been meaning to check out this thread for a while after creating Paddles, I didnt realize you guys had already discovered her.
>>
>>27931421
Welcome. My favorite so far is with that pony in the table tennis game.
>>
>>27931446
Yeah that one is funny as heck
>>
>>27931316
is that the "Royal Paddle" on the top shelf ?
>>
File: 1466591617427.png (71KB, 443x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1466591617427.png
71KB, 443x1157px
>>27910325
>>
>>27910069
>you will never spank a cutie pie pony with your hips
>>
>>27931421
I want to spank Paddles so she will pee herself
>>
File: Saff 02.jpg (780KB, 4995x3848px) Image search: [Google]
Saff 02.jpg
780KB, 4995x3848px
I edited https://derpibooru.org/1204296
just cause so I can post it here.
>>
>>27931831
aye

>>27932442
that's gross
you're gross anon
>>
>>27932514
peeing is not gross
>>
>>27931316
Woooow, welcome! Nice to have you here. Loving your OC too!
>>
>>27932551
super gross
>>
>>27932648
no, it's not!
http://i.imgur.com/PIB7Hwc.png
>>
>>27932648
Not to meeeeee
>>
File: 1466531197098.png (95KB, 839x928px) Image search: [Google]
1466531197098.png
95KB, 839x928px
>>27932656
>>27932694
>>
>>27932893
peeing is fun!
>>
>>27932893
>>27932902
I'm with QCN there...
>>
>>27932923
I guess it just depends on taste

We find smacking asses until they're red attractive
>>
>>27932494
Nice edit!
>>
Thread, noooo

No kill
>>
>>
>>27931421

Welcome to the smek train

I'll be giving the Rumble/Pound thing a try. Had to axe the sexual aspect because it just won't work here, but i want to try a M/F sexy spanking too sometime. I just need a pair
>>
there are recent increase in the numbers of spam bots in the forum.
I'm thinking of changing stuff around, to make it less loose rules.
I mean currently anyone even unregistered members can create and post stuff in general topics. Creating an account doesn't require E-mail verification .. etc

-

>>27934973
>sexual aspect
yea having sexy spanking between teens or less is so distracting and limiting .
there are plenty of couples you can pick from.
heck you can create your own unique shipping of existing ones . or just use OCs
>>
>>27934973
The Cakes?
>dat shy kind husband trying to act though
>dat round wife wanting him to go harder
>>
File: Cakes_artist-SusieBeeca.jpg (304KB, 977x623px) Image search: [Google]
Cakes_artist-SusieBeeca.jpg
304KB, 977x623px
>>27935153
>>
>>27934973
>Had to axe the sexual aspect
People were waiting for the sexual aspect
>>
>>27935582
Maybe next story for M/F, it'll be good tho
>>
Pic related
>Please Mr. Ferret, Twilight's been a naughty little pony. Won't you be a dear and fetch me my manebrush? Thank you~

>>27928145
isn't it a father/daughter thing? kinky

>>27928420
>you will never be a medieval monk
>you will never spend 60 hours painting a spanking scene on behalf of the catholic church

>>27929945
we are two of soul. but with ponies mostly being naked you have to get creative.

>>27929627
Huge potential there for one of my favorite topics: spanking on its way out but not universally abandoned yet.

>>27935384
I know the Pinkie Pie shadow is one of the whole points to the picture, but it's not at all what I'm interested in.

>>27935582
>>27935959
>Maybe next story
yeah. shouldn't force stuff that doesn't work into a framework you've already created.

>>27911445
I liked this. A little cheesy / unrealistic with the sex dialog but nothing in this thread is truly realistic. Not a big crime.

Liked it better before the sex, because I'm a psycho

Your robotic nursery story was good, I think I said it before. Interesting story structure with the reporter.
>>
Since we don't have many new stories yet here's something relevant from another thread.
>27929554
>27929566
>27929575
>27929584
It's harsh, the story is set in a Yak POW camp, but it does involve whipping of pony butts. Something to hold us over until the writefags have something new.
>>
>>27936347
Fuck, let's try that again.
>>27929554
>>27929566
>>27929575
>>27929584
>>
>>27936347

Sadly, I have little to offer...Nothing new in the tank as of late. Real life has been sapping all my energy.
>>
>>27937193
That's ok, we get it
>>
I'm currently writing a story feat. Anon and changlings
I reached 10000 words and I haven't even started the main story, just world building and expositions.

I'm questioning myself if I should change the direction of the way I'm telling it.
>>
>>27937687
10000 words is a shit ton bro
>>
>>27937840
I know.
I made up new characters. I did a progressive lore. then went with a bit backstory .
all these elements are kinda essential for main concept of the story to work.
So I stopped in middle of the story writing session and looked back on what I got so far. its nearly 10000 words. I think I'm gonna abandon this story. cause I don't want to end up with a novel.
>>
>>27937899
There's still stuff you could save, I'm sure. Just don't overthink it! You'll be fine, we like what you put out man
>>
>>27937899
Since I'm abandoning it. I will tell the short short version .

3 female changelings kidnapped anon and tied him up. They wanted to feed on his lust desire. so they experimented on different ways to sexually stimulate him. and they found out he has huge spanking fetish.
they over stimulate him. and went out of their control.
he broke his bond and went berserk on them.
>>
>>27937899
That project sounds better suited to the forum.

Breaking it up into 2,000 character posts will be a lot of work...plus we always run the risk of losing the thread before you're done.
Post it on the forum and you've got more control over things.
>>
>>27937947
>we like what you put out man
thanks that means a lot to me man.

>That project sounds better suited to the forum.
yea I agree.

Long high detailed story where the spanking isn't the main focus is not a good idea.

If I wouldn't like it. then what make you guys like it. we are all here for the spanking . back story and other sittings are there to enrich the experience .

Am I right ?
>>
>>27938034

Somewhat, sure.

I always found that I enjoyed the spanking a lot more when there was a good bit of backstory to it. Not to say that I can't enjoy a simple Spanking as much as any spanko, but I do enjoy reading a plot to go with it.

Essentially, it's a case of which is better: Do you want a plot and story with your spanks, or skip right ahead to the spanks?
>>
>>27938052
Plot and story is great for me, just have to make sure that you don't lose sight of the content's draw for people here
>>
>>27938052
To me it always depenss on the mood
Quick fap or long drawn out relaxed read. So do whatever you feel comfortable with
>>
>>27922709
>Would it be too much to ask for one of these images to have a background that looks like the rave / dance hall in the episode?
I'm out of time today but I'll do it tomorrow.

>>27937949
I like this premise, and your dedication.
>>
>>27937949
I've never read anything like that. Nonconsensual is fun, and I do like the idea of Anon playing hard to get and not wanting to reveal his fetishes.

Still, I am not sure I would like the whole thing if you did write it. Fan approval is not the only reason to write of course.
>>
*Slap! Slap!*
"Ow! Oow! Bu-but Twilight! I needed your atention"
"MOVING AN INKPOT OUT OF ITS PLACE?!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK, APLEJACK?!!"
*Slap! Slap!*
>>
>>27941499
Kek
>>
>>27941499
......go on.....
>>
Hey folks. Like Nomine, I have a lot on my plate lately. I did get some of my story, Worst Deal Ever, done, but it isn't finished yet. I'll post it up when I have it done.

Like what we have up here so far! Great seeing everyone again.
>>
Bump. I guess I killed the thread.
>>
File: Not a spanking.png (486KB, 1102x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Not a spanking.png
486KB, 1102x1536px
Bump question;

When little pony is bad, is it better to...

>A
Snatch him or her up and administer a spanking right on the spot...or if you don't want to do it in public take her to the nearest private location and spank that rump without hesitation. No waiting.

>B
Tell him or her 'you're going to get a spanking' and then wait. Maybe they owe corner time, or are sent someplace to think about what they've done and what's coming. Really draw it out and let them freak out with worry & anticipation.
>>
>>27942617
The psychology with the delayed punishment is so fucking juicy, but a then-and-there is more of a lesson learned I think.
>>
>>27942617
B because it emphasizes authority, and freaks out the pony and makes them exaggerate the punishment in their minds into something more than it is
>>
>>27931316
maybe you guys can help? I've been trying to think of a good set up, twilight barging in cause she thought she heard trouble, the whole mane 6, RBD cause she thought she saw her reflection cause of the rainbow socks or SOMETHING.
I dont know!

I figured maybe you guys'd have some suggestions. I'll never get it done if I dont settle on something.
>>
>>27942617
A, A, and A again, to borrow a phrase from the "filly Dash got a D-" thread all those years ago.

>not doing it in public
Amateurs. A spanking is equally for the other ponies to be deterred from bratty behavior. If nopony knows that their rump is on the line when they act up, then they will act up more. Better to have them quaking on their hooves at an almost subconscious level when they are about to do something naughty.

Doing it in public also embarasses the little filly or colt, which will make the little pony remember the lesson better.

When somepony's been spanked, get him or her outdoors as soon as possible. Ponies need to know actions have consequences.

Corner time before and/or after is also appropriate.

post scared ponies
>>
>>27936020
>Pic related
>Please Mr. Ferret, Twilight's been a naughty little pony. Won't you be a dear and fetch me my manebrush? Thank you~

Fuckin unf!
There is something special about having an animal bringing her the weapon of ass destruction
>>
>>27943068
And the sweet voice is pretty boner biggening too
>>
>>27942917
Sounds traumatizing af

Plz write more
>>
>>27942885
Pinkie Pie overheard someone getting hurt and saying "stop" (not the safeword) and so they rushed to the rescue?
>>
>>27943985
Rarity is the only one who'd realize whats going on, so she's the only one who wouldnt intervene when hearing them. The best fit for the pony in question would be the aftermath, how they'd handle seeing whats going on.
>>
>>27944018
Pinkie would be like "Wait, it's a game?" and innocently asks if they can join.
Rainbow Dash would be confused and clueless.
Applejack would understand what's going on but would be unable to process it since she's used to spankings but has never thought of them in a sexual way.
Rarity would cover her face and wish earth would swallow her out of there.
Twilight would remain freezed in place since she was the one leading the others and now doesn't know what to do.
Fluttershy would look at the scene very interested.
>>
"But... But I'm an adult now! You can't do this to meeeee!" Cried Pinkie Pie to her mother who was laying her across her lap.
"I thought you were too big to throw a tantrum, yet here we are" replied Pinkie's mother raising her hoof high and firmly, while her daughter started kicking, trying to escape.
>>
>>27944570
Hnnngngngnfng my dick

Please go on
>>
>>27944216
This
>>
>>27944570
The first spank echoed in the room, Pinkie Pie wasn't able to muffle a loud squeak. The second and the third spank landed on both buttcheeks, leaving pink hoofmarks.
"M--MoooOM! P-P-PleeeAH! Pleease n-no! NNNn!"
But Cloudy Quarts was deaf to Pinkie's pleading. Other mares, too shocked to protest, just stared at the small, reddening butt of their best friend. They looked in trance as the every firm slap made the pink butt jiggle, the fluffy tail trying to clamp down on now wet and winking marehood. Fluttershy and Rarity covered eyes with hooves, Twilight stared wide-eyed on the winking sacred place of the bubbly filly, madly blushing Applejack covered Rainbow's eyes with her hat. Oh, poor clueless mother didn't see the dripping wetness and didn't hear the wet sounds of winking lower lips of her daughter, too focused on delivering the punishment.
>>
>>27944711
Ohhhhh this is hottttt

Accidental arousal in public, my DICK
>>
>>27944711
>Cloudy Quarts

Quarts? What about Cloudy Gallon?

But seriously, really great start so far..... Assuming this is just a start?

Still hot anyway
>>
Photo Finish looked at the stage silently, rubbing her chin while trying to deduce how to achieve perfection. She knew they were almost there, but couldn't quite put her hoof on it.
The models were nervous, trying their best to stay in those uncomfortable positions, but didn't dare to say a word, as they knew who they were working for.
One of them, the slightly bigger one, was sitting on a wood bench, over artificial but realistic grass, with a painted background of a park in a sunny day behind her.
The other one was laying across her partner's lap, wearing a new, special and childish-looking dress that didn't cover her bottom at all. In fact her bottom was being generously exposed upfront to the camera, the main focus of the intended picture, while she raised and turned her head just enough to look at the camera.
Her partner, meanwhile, raised her hoof while looking sternly to the other's exposed bottom, as she was supposed to.
She hadn't stayed with her hoof raised the whole time, however, as every once in a while Finish would break the silence and decide that the smaller model's bottom still didn't look quite right, meaning the bigger one would actually have to play the role she was portraying, and punish her partner's bottom in the hopes of reaching the desired shades of pink or red.
To this, the slightly smaller model struggled hard to endure, she was a professional, she said to herself, she can take it, she mentally assured herself, she wasn't going tobreak in front of the great Photo Finish.
After several more minutes of silence, Photo Finish finally broke it again:
"No!", she said again.
And so, following the signal, the bigger model punished the smaller model, again, hoping her partner would call quits if she couldn't take it anymore.
And take it anymore she couldn't, it was just too much. Breathing heavily, she finally started crying, lots of tears running loose.
That was it.
"Oh, Yeees!" Said Photo Finish smiling.
*click*
>>
>>27945556
L-lewd
>>
>>27944711
The pink butt turned slowly a shade darker when hard smacks landed on the soft skin. Pinkie gasped for air, overwhelmed by the stinging sensation of her underside, it was so painful, yet so... good! Her butt burned with the same fire as her dripping marehood, she was not able to warn her mom anymore, slowly losing control over her body. Soon only squeaks and loud whines were only sounds coming from her throat, mind slowly going blank when the orgasm quickly approached.
Cloudy realised something is wrong after a hard spank across the both buttcheeks, she felt small droplets flying everywhere and some landing on her hoof. Smack! Is this a yelp of pain, or a moan? Smack!
And that was the spank that broguht Pinkie over the peak. Her body tensed, the hindlegs crossed when the mix of warm love juices and urine errupted from her marehood. Poor filly jerked when the orgasm almost blinded her, Cloudy stopped the spanking and watched in shock the stream of liquids hitting the ground and running down her daughter's legs. Pinkie slumped to the ground and in the subconscious act of shame, she pressed her butt against the ground and continued peeing. Stunned mares watched as a small puddle formed under the red and wet buttcheks, the quiet hissing sound, gasping for air and sobbing of their friend were the only sounds that could be heard.
>>
>>27944570
Exactly my fetish; thank you.
>>
>>27945970
HUMILIATION

Poor Pinks. :(
>>
>>27946068
>implying the sobs didn't came from the crashing feeling of the second orgasm incoming
>implying the spanking and being watched when she's peeing are not her ultimate fetishes
>>
>>27946105
I like the way you think Anon!
>>
(the characters here are humanized)

Dinky's hair was a disaster, no matter how much she brushed it, she couldn't make it look right that night. She didn't want to go to bed with badly brushed hair since it would only get worse by the morning.
Embarrassed, she aproached her mom as she passed by. Her mother instinctively stopped and asked what was it she needed.
Dinky simply looked down at the floor and offered her mom the hairbrush. Dinky was smiling, as it had been a long while since her mother brushed her hair. It made her feel even more embarrassed.
Derpy looked at the hairbrush, confused at first, concerned soon enough. She understood.
Picking the hairbrush with one hand, Derpy carried Dinky underarm with the other arm and into the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and put her daugther face-down over her lap.
Dinky had clearly done something bad and, being the good girl that she is, was feeling guilty and asking for punishment again. They would go into details about what happened later, this part was something they had to get started with right away iif they wanted it to end as soon as possible.
Dinky started struggling, clearly she was having second thoughts, but as her mother, Derpy had to be firm sometimes.
>>
>>27946233
Holy fuck that's hilarious
>>
File: caught.png (191KB, 700x477px) Image search: [Google]
caught.png
191KB, 700x477px
>>27912804
>>27922709
>>
/r/ Challenge:

Limestone Pie has been spanked by her dad so much as a foal that she's developed a fetish for butt-related pain. While digging around in crystal mines, she uncovers a subterranean nest of jewel wasps, wasps that are part insect and part gemstone that have sharp, non-venomous diamond stingers. Stinging Fetish ensues.
>>
>>27946233
I love this. it made me lol.
>>
File: whiteboard1272.png (33KB, 403x279px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1272.png
33KB, 403x279px
>>27946677
what challenge you already typed half of the story. just take your time and write it a bit longer.
surely you have the scenario in your head just put write on whats in your head.

>Limestone Pie has been spanked by her dad so much as a foal that she's developed a fetish for butt-related pain
that's the back story. you can expand on that.

>While digging around in crystal mines
you already established a place for the scenario

>she uncovers a subterranean nest of jewel wasps, wasps that are part insect and part gemstone that have sharp, non-venomous diamond stingers
that's the main plot/event that you wanted. all the creative elements are here . just try to write it down.

---
Don't worry much about how we would react on this. JUST DO IT
>>
>>27946553
Thank you. I hope she spanks in time with the music.
>>
>>27947225
omg
spanking to the beat of that dance floor music. this is the best shit ever
>>
>>27947310
>fast song starts playing
>spankings get faster
>OOOW! MOMMY! I'M SOR-RRY!

this has potential
>>
File: little twi.png (223KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
little twi.png
223KB, 600x719px
This idea got to me and couldn't resist giving it a try.
I like drawing this pairing.
>>
>>27945556
Spanking photoshoot is perfect for stock photos is news stories on corporal punishment. Unf worthy story.

>>27946233
Bonerlaughs

>>27947414
Cadance / Twilight?
>>
>>27946677
Bsting pls go
>>
>>27946677
I gotta admit, taking jewelwasps which are literally terrifying and making them fit into the pony world like that is brilliant
>>
"Cadance, come on!" said Twilight to her ex-babysitter and new sister in law, covering her face and smile with a hoof.
"Nope" replied Cadance while positioning her across her lap.
Catching up, talking about old times and taking pictures had somehow led to this. It was pretty awkard now that both ponies had gotten a lot bigger,
"Here it comes", said Cadance while raising her hoof and smiling to the camera. Twilight also smiled to the camera, blushing and embarrassed, but raising a back hoof as if she was kicking.
*click*
Thankfully, Twilight had Cadance word that absolutely nopony else would see that picture ever.
"Well... you can let go now." Said Twilight awkardly.
"...Are you sure?" Asked Cadance.
"Well... yeah?"
"Have you been a good pony in my absence?"
"..."
"Twilight Sparkle, I asked you a question" Cadance tried to sound stern but was clearly fighting against laughter.
"Oh, come on. Yes, I almost never got into trouble."
"Almost, you say?" asked Cadance with an exagerated tone. "Well, no time like the present to catch up."
*slap* * slap* *slap*....
>>
>>27949628
Adawwable
>>
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking

Just posting this up, both to bump the page and give a quick advertisement, as this is where a lot of discussions take place.
>>
My parents have naver spanked me, the closest thing to it were
>getting a smeck on the ass or back with a wet rag of stronger argument
>running away from the spinning flip flop of death
But it was more playful than a real punishment, though.
>>
>>27950536

...The Spinning Flip Flop of Death.

I almost want to write something involving that, but Ponies don't wear flip flops.

Maybe they have light shoes and call them clip clops?
>>
>>27950568
>clip clops
Forty keks.png
>>
>>27950568
>Nomine
>puns

Just another day at the office
>>
File: 450628.png (83KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
450628.png
83KB, 1050x750px
>>27950568
Did someone say clippity cloppers?
>>
>>27946553
>>27947225
>>27947310
>>27947389
When the bass drops, the paddle drops.

Now I'm picturing an entire underground rave getting raided at 1am by irate parents...some grabbing their errant fillies & colts and dragging them home by their ears, others cut out that step by bringing their implements of rump destruction with them.
Since many of the youngsters are already high on X this is going to be an interesting experience for them.
>"But Moooooooom! It's not even a school night!"
>>
>>27950600

Thank you, Thank you, I aim to please.

>>27950701

I admit it, I laughed.

>>27950643

Considering that even my name is a pun....
>>
>>27950701
>tushie

Why is that word so arousing? Fuck
>>
>>27951145

Maybe there needs to be a pic/story of a tawse being taken to a tushie?
>>
>>27946233
>Dinky doesn't want her mom to feel bad so she lies and makes up a story
>What she claims to have done is so bad she also gets grounded for a month
>>
>>27951481
Tearful, terrified teenager's trembling tushie tortured by terrible tawse? T'would be a titillating tale...
>>
>>27951673

I like him, He's Silly
>>
Bump from page 9

Wat u doin
>>
>>27952817
thinking about spanking and molesting a filly
>>
>>27952898
Sounds like wholesome family entertainment
>>
Bump

How often do people think that each of the Mane 6 get spanked as fillies? Who got it the worst?
>>
>>27953794
Twigs: Maybe a couple of times
RD: AAAALL the time
Pinks: Strict parents, probably happened to her before more than a few times
Rarity: More times than she wants to admit
Fluttershy: Never
Applejack: Every so often a farm filly needs a tanning, that's just how they do it down on the farm
>>
thread seems kill
>>
>>27953794
Probably not a single time, physical punishment is banned in Equestria
>>
>>27954379
nigga you crazy

naaaawww
>>
>>27953794
Every now and then
Pinks and aj def got it the worst
>>
What's with all the shitpost threads today?
>>
>>27953794
I actually want to do a short story where the show age Mane 6 sit around a picnic and this topic comes up. Each reminisces about spankings she got as a filly.
Applejack and Rainbow Dash get competitive about who got it the worst...Pinkie has some off-the-wall perspective...the usual SOL stuff. No actual 'on screen' spanking, just horses sitting around telling stories.

So I'll withhold my answers to that question pending completion of the story which means I should probably start it.
>>
>>27955479

That's not a bad idea at all, DC. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to slip in a "Back in MY day" gag as well.
>>
Remember Big Mac getting vine whipped in season 4 opening? If he had a spanking fetish I bet he'd get super flustered. The rare spanks and spanking mentions in my life have gone that route. Have to hide it and hope no one catches on.

>>27955479
Always been a fan of your idea here.
>>
>>27955479
That sounds like an awesome idea dude
>>
"Applejack... I... donthinkicandothis...." mumbled Fluttershy while awkardly laying her first Pinkie Pie across her lap.
"Well you are making it a lot harder for everypony if you don't" said Applejack with her Pinkie already ready for punishment.
They were all in an open field. Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Twilight sitting on chairs and dozens and dozens and dozens of Pinkie Pies forming five lines towards them. For what they managed to deduce, the original Pinkie entered a magic pond that created duplicates of her, some more exagerated and chaotic than others, they had been causing mayhem all over Poniville the whole day.
They couldn't identify the original Pinkie, THEIR Pinkie, especially since most of the Pinkies would insist it was them.
Every previous atempt to calm them down and turn them into functioning citizens had failed, but now it was the turn of Applejack's idea: good ol', straightforward, scare-them-straight dicipline, or "though love as she called it". They were going to spank them one by one, or five by five to be more accurate.
They managed to make them stay in five lines under the threat of a worse spanking if they tried to escape, but they still acted nervous, trying hard to stay in place and some of them making very sad faces in the hopes of mercy.
"But what if one of these is the re... the original Pinkie Pie" asked Rainbow Dash.
"Me!" "It's me! "Over here!" was heard countless times all across the field.
"She had one coming anyway for causing all this." Replied Applejack sternly.
A lot of dissapointed "oh..."s where heard.
"In fact she deserves a harsher one, FOR starting all this." Added Applejack.
For the first time, there was complete silence.
>>
"Uhm... Zecora? How is this supposed to help me? What are we going ro do?" Asked Apple Bloom laying across an elevated piece of wood, carefully tied to it, upper and lower body left hanguing at each side. She could only see floor from this position.
"I'm afraid a potion won't do any trick, / this time I'll have to use on you a tick stick. / While making mistakes is not at all wrong, / avoiding consequences halts one's own growth. / While keeping your actions a secret I promised, / they plain and simply cannot go unpunished."
"... you mean...?!"
As Applebloom suddendly understood what was going on, she yelped as she suddendly felt a lash of pain in her behind, with many many more to come.
>>
>>27958827
Based anon with the oneshots.
>>
>>27958827
Awww, innocent little AB doesn't know what she's in for
>>
"Wait, you can't do this to me here, it's animal abuse!" Complained Spike, the former baby dragon and current talking dog.
"Have you seen the equines around here? Biting me is also animal abuse in some way!" Replied Twilight Sparkle, former unicorn and current human, who was holding Spike underarm with his upper body behind her, leaving his rump exposed.
She proceeded to spank him, not painfully, just annoyingly; and Spike reciprocated with annoyed whoofs.
The day had been exhausting in that new, strange universe. As weird as it may sound, having those childish fights at night, while on their bed of books on the school library, helped them keep going, as it reminded them of home just as much as agreeing on things.
>>
>>27959751
Based Anon, love these snippets

Don't have to be full stories to be great!
>>
Bump

Lots of shit threads, damn
>>
>>27960471
Again?

>>27958122
Those little things are really entertaining and cute, keep it up
>>
>>27958827
>with many many more to come

Yes

YES

My penis.
>>
Keep it aliiive
>>
Cloudy Quartz and Igneous Rock were breathing heavily, sweat still pouring from their bodies non-stop like crazy. They were exhausted.
They were sitting next to each other in the living room's couch, their daughter Maud Pie laying all across both their laps, looking completely unfazed.
Maud had earned a severe spanking but it hadn't gone as planned. Her butt still remained intact long hours after both her parents decided to join forces against it, even after trying out every implement possible once their hooves couldn't take it anymore.
Brushes, paddles, belts, crops, rolling pins and many other objects were laying on the floor, overused and even broken down. It was no use, her tush was invincible.
"What do we do now?" asked Cloudy to her husband between breaths, they both looked worried to the point of being scared. "If we let her prevail... if she can get away with things... she may go through a bad path... We will have failed her..."
Her fatigue didn't allow her to whisper, Maud was hearing everything. Despite her emotionless expression, Maud felt awfuly terrible for her parents' suffering in their attempts to hurt her for diciplinary purposes. She didn't want them to go through this again, and it was from that moment on that Maud became the most well behaved girl the Pie family has ever had in their long history.
>>
>>27962016
This is the funniest fucking thing yet from these threads
>>
File: 1447800179393.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447800179393.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>27950404
Have you people considered making that forum about spanking in fiction in general? (maybe with a section dedicated to ponies) I've seen you like to discuss about spankings seen in other sources or involving other characters, and animeotk sucks.
>>
>>27962402
I would go even broader. I want a text-based spanking forum.
>>
>>27962402
I have thought about that. but with a domain like
mlpgeneral . it can be a turn off to some people.

Animeotk atm is currently full of circle jerks. but that's aside its still got good thing going for them.
Download section - huge user galleries ..etc

and about our forum.
If you want I can create 3 new Categories

>Anime/cartoon General
it can contain
fan stories
image section
general discussions
etc

I can even create an image gallery similar to
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking_gallery/

>others
Tv show - movies

>porn videos
I discourage that but if you want to I can dedicate a section about it contains
General discussions
Video section
Photo section
>>
Part 2 of my crap is almost done. I'll post it real soon.

Respect to the guy(s) posting those awesome oneshots. And looking forward to DC's new thing, too!
>>
File: ff23f2f255.png (145KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
ff23f2f255.png
145KB, 960x640px
>>
>>27962980
Oh my god. I know who those characters are. I read that arc. I love you.
>>
The Worst Deal Ever Part 2

1/10

A young, raised voice put a stop to the punishment.

“No, Pa! Don’t, stop!”

Applejack busted the door open and ran into the barn. Her Pa’s belting hoof froze above his head, and his head whirled around.

Big Mac’s head turned, too. He widened his eyes when he saw his little sister, Applejack, standing there in the doorway. Tears were in her eyes, and she stared at him with a silent, guilty sorry.

Pa’s hoof, which held the belt, lowered down. He looked at her with confusion and worry, and Applejack shivered as she looked up at him. Big McIntosh held position over the hay bale, with his bottom still in harm’s way, but he watched them both.

“Applejack? What are you doing here, love? You should just leave, honey.” Pa said. He looked back and forth between his two children, wondering how and why Applejack was here. She sniffled, and with tears coming down her face, she shook her head.

“Please, please don’t spank Big Mac anymore, daddy. He didn’t do anything wrong…” She said as she hung her head in shame. “It was me. I did it. All the buckets of apples, those were all my fault. I bucked them!”

Applejack was in a great deal of distress from the admission of her guilt. But nothing was worse than seeing her big brother, an innocent pony, taking the belting that was meant for her bottom. And it was all her fault!

Pa’s face went from confused and worried, to shocked. His hoof dropped the belt, and he turned to look at Big McIntosh.

“Son… is this true?”

He asked like he already knew what the answer was going to be. And besides, Big McIntosh had already told one lie today. He wasn’t going to tell another one. He nodded his head, twice, tears trickling out of his eyes from the pain in his rear end.

“Yes, Pa."
>>
>>27963304

2/10

His father placed a hoof over his mouth with shock. He looked back over to Applejack, who was cringing and waiting for him to start laying into her, both verbally and with the belt. There was no doubt he was going to be furious with her.

But Applejack’s Pa wasn’t quite like that. He may get angry, but he almost never flew off the handle. And whenever he punished them, he made sure he was calm, first. However, right now, he was still pretty pissed off.

Pa looked at both of them, his eyes narrowed. “McIntosh? Why on earth did you… not say anything? Why did you… son, explain yourself.”

Big McIntosh wasn’t sure if he should still remain bent over, but he decided to slowly get up and turn around to face his father. He winced with the stinging belt marks stretching across his butt as he moved.

He made eye contact with Applejack. She looked back at him with the most forlorn, fearful expression he’d ever seen. But he had to tell the truth. Applejack had already told part of it, but now, it was his job to tell the rest. There wasn’t any going back.

He sighed, wiped his eyes, and started talking. “W-When Applejack bucked all those apples… she got scared of getting a spanking, so she asked me. To, you know, tell you it was me, because… she thought you would give me extra chores as punishment instead of s-spanking me, and then she was going to do them instead of me as punishment, but… you spanked me instead.”

As the explanation dragged on, Mac’s father’s face changed to an expression of disappointment. He shook his head, and turned to his daughter. Applejack hugged her tail, while her other hoof rubbed her sore rear. He spoke clearly and sadly.

“So, this was your idea, Applejack? To lie about this?”
>>
>>27963311

3/10

The poor filly heard the word “lie” and instantly teared up. She knew what that word meant for her bottom. But she knew better than to lie again, so she nodded her head sadly.

“Yes, daddy. It was my idea. I’m so sorry for lying…” She said. Her eyes were focused on the belt, and her hoof rubbed her rump with a small effort to try and soothe the pain before it was surely going to flare back up soon. Pa smiled sadly, and looked away from her, back at his son.

Big McIntosh felt a pain in his heart when he heard what his dad said next. “I know you are, Applejack. I’m sorry, too.” He said, shaking his head. “I’m very, very disappointed in you. Only two days ago, I spanked you for cheating on your school quiz, and now, you try to get your brother to weasel you out of a deserved punishment?”

Applejack sobbed, and nodded her head silently. She accepted her father’s scolding with quietness, knowing she was doomed. Her father looked very upset with her.

“And now, he gets a belting from me, even though he didn’t do anything wrong? Well, actually, he did do something wrong. He went along with your plan.” He said with a frown at Big McIntosh. “But he has already suffered a punishment for that. But you haven’t been punished yet. And what you did, love… it’s much worse.”

Applejack whimpered. She knew she was in for a hell of a spanking, and all of the cues were pointing to the fact that it was going to be any second now.

Pa picked up the belt, and Applejack winced, preparing herself for when he would tell her to bend over the bale of hay just like her brother had. But instead, he hung up the belt on the wall. Then, he said something that made her heart stop.

“Applejack… cut me a switch and bring it upstairs to my room.”
>>
>>27963317

4/10

Over an hour later, the sun was starting to go down, and Applejack was sitting next to the switch she had gotten from the orchard.

The switch was a just a bit longer than her leg, and thin and whippy, but it was sturdy enough to withstand a whip to the treetrunk she had gotten it from. She was already crying, knowing full well that she wasn’t going to sit down for a long, long time after this.

But that was all that she deserved after what happened to her big brother. Big McIntosh had taken a belting, all because of her, and she felt horrible about it. Even in her young filly brain, she knew she deserved everything that her poor bottom was going to suffer.

She would have thought even more, about how her poor spanked cheeks were going to handle more spanks only two days later, or how long she was going to have to stay bent over her daddy’s lap while he laced her bottom, but the sound of hoofsteps broke her concentration.

She whimpered when the bedroom door opened, and her father stood there. His expression was saddened when he saw her sitting there, curled up with her tail held in front of her like a protecting shield.

He shook his head, and said, “Ok, Applejack. Before we begin, we need to talk, sweetheart.”

Pa walked over to the switch that was laying on the bed. He picked it up and put it aside before sitting down next to Applejack, who was crying already.

Her father spoke solemnly down to her, hugging her to his chest. She snuggled up next to him, cherishing the moments prior to her awful spanking and trying to hold onto them. “Applejack… you know why this has to happen, honey?”
>>
>>27963327

5/10

She nodded her head, cuddling in deeper to him for safety. “Uh huh… b-because I bucked all the apples into the buckets even when you said not to, a-and I tried to lie about it, and Big Mac got s-s-spanked because of me…”

Her father nodded his head at her. “Yes, sweetheart. You knew what you were going to do was wrong, but you did it anyway. And yet you still lied about it. I’m sorry, but tonight’s punishment is going to have to be severe. You were already punished two days ago for dishonesty when you tried to cheat on your test at school, and now, you try to lie your way out of consequences? Consequences you deserved?”

Applejack had words on the tip of her tongue. However, she was hesitant to say them, afraid of getting in even worse trouble.

But for some reason, she didn’t stop herself. Not in time, anyway. “But Pa… I was gonna take BIg Mac’s chores as punishment. I-I just was afraid of getting s-spanked on my rump again, since it’s still sore… s-so I, I came up with the plan, a-and I… I’m sorry, daddy!”

Applejack began to sob and cry for real, and the switch hadn’t even been applied to her rear yet. Her Pa squeezed her around her shoulders, and nuzzled her on the top of her head.

“I know you are, Applejack. But lately, it just seems that your dishonesty is getting worse and worse. I may have spanked you two nights ago, but I didn’t do it as hard as I should have. Your bottom may be still sore, but what I said… it obviously didn’t get through to you. So tonight, it will. I’m going to make sure of it.”
>>
>>27963336

6/10

He let go of Applejack and slid his body down the edge of the bed, over to the place where he put the switch. He picked up the whippy little stick, while Applejack played with her tail in her hooves, sniffling and wiping her eyes with it. Her father picked up the pillow on her bed, and put it down on his lap. Then, he put the switch down and patted the pillow on his lap.

“Come here, Applejack.”

The little orange filly felt scared out of her wits, but she knew better than to disobey her daddy. She shivered in fear, and crawled over to him.

He did the rest, picking her up. He put her down over his knees, and scooched her hips and bottom over the fluffy pillow. It pushed Applejack’s reddened butt up into the air. Finally, and causing her to whimper, he slipped her back legs in between his, pinning them down so that she couldn’t kick her hooves or move her bottom more than an inch or two any direction.

He normally would have waited to do that final step in positioning, but he knew that the switch was the ultimate punishment for a disobedient, dishonest filly, and he knew that she was going to struggle.

He picked up the switch, and laid it down over her rump. Applejack felt the cold wood on her sore butt, and closed her eyes, causing tears to fall down.

The switch tapped her rear twice, and then, he raised it up above his head, and swung it down with a hard, whippy THWICK across her bottom.
>>
>>27963344

7/10

The deep, searing sting that the switch left behind made Applejack’s whole bottom jerk to the side, as much as her dad’s restraining leg would allow it to, and a pitiful cry of agony left Applejack’s mouth. “OWW! OW, ohh, oww!”

The second lick came down just as hard, lashing all the way across her already red cheeks, right beneath the first swat. Applejack’s front hooves grabbed onto her Pa’s leg hard, and she let out another sad, pained cry.

The next ten swats were delivered only a few seconds apart from each other, leaving Applejack with no breaks in between the searing heat of each new spank on her poor rear. She sobbed, choked, and wailed, but her father was dead set on seeing this punishment all the way through. Pa could feel her back hooves trying to kick out, and her hips wiggling back and forth desperately on his left leg as her butt tried to get away from the switch.

But it stayed right in place anyway, jutting out and a perfect target, forced to accept each new swat of the switch he gave her. He moved his punishing strokes from up to down, placing each burning violet red stripe across her sore cheeks right below the previous one, until he got all the way down to her thighs. Then, he retraced his spanks back up her rump, whipping across spots that had already been spanked by the switch.
>>
>>27963356

8/10

Applejack clenched and unclenched her bottom, but it did no good against the thin and whippy switch. She also tried to moved her hips, but her thighs were too firmly trapped to move her rump away from the spanks, which never stopped coming down once every couple of seconds, lacing her tender cheeks all the way across and never giving either side of her butt a break. Her head shook wildly, making her ponytail swat her Pa’s hoof which pressed her body down on his lap.

“AAAoow! Owww! AAAAHHH!” Applejack howled. Her red rear was beginning to slowly turn crimson violet, but the apple wood switch never stopped thwacking her poor tush to an even darker color up and down the curves of her backside.

She knew she earned every lick, but that didn’t stop her from begging. “AAHH! DADDYYYY!”

Daddy could feel her back hooves sliding up and down the bottom of his leg, trying to kick from where they were trapped. He thwacked the switch down across her thighs three times, and Applejack let out a painful wail of agony. He knew just how hard to hit so that the switch would not break the skin of his daughter’s bottom, but also hard enough to leave individual stripes behind. He concentrated on the place where her bottom jutted up and out the most, the place that would make it hard for her to sit down after this spanking was finally over.

After another minute of this, little blisters were beginning to form on her rump. In other families, a spanking would never get to this point, but in the Apple Family, it simply meant that the spanking had been hard enough.

And sometimes, it didn’t mean a stop to the punishment, either. In Applejack’s case tonight, she had lied and disobeyed severely, and her brother had paid an unfair price for it.

There was still some time to go for her, yet. But not with the switch. And not today.

One more spank, right on top of her blisters, and finally, Pa stopped.
>>
>>27963372

9/10

Applejack’s face was covered by tears, and puddles had formed below both of her eyes on the bed. She still squirmed as much as her dad’s firm grasp on her would let her since her bottom still felt like it was being held to a fire, but he didn’t let go of her tail, or let her reach back and rub. She could only whimper and cry while he kept her rump up in its vulnerable position.

Dad dropped the switch onto the bed, and let his daughter cry. Her tail tried to move, her dock twitching, but he didn’t let it escape. He waited quite a few minutes until Applejack’s loud crying became sniffles and choked cries. Then, he started to talk.

“Applejack. Honey, we already have gone over everything, why you got this punishment tonight, and why what you did was wrong. But sweetie, we’ve done this before...twice.”

Applejack nodded her head. Her teary, bloodshot eyes blinked out more tears. Her bottom was stinging like crazy, and that was on top of the soreness from her spanking two days ago! It was agony, but at the same time, she knew she deserved it. And when she heard her Pa talking, it was making the guilt bubble up in her tummy.

“I knowww… I’m so-sorry, Pa. I know I was, I mean… I’ve been really, really bad…”

He paused, like he was bracing himself. And sure enough, he was. He had been mulling over this option for a long time, but he had previously decided that it wasn’t necessary. Until today, that is, when Applejack had not only disobeyed, but lied. And his poor son had paid a price for it…
>>
>>27963380

10/10

Now, despite the fact that he didn’t want to do it, he thought it was the best remaining option. He sighed, and finally let go of Applejack’s tail and hoof.

The sorry filly immediately went back to rub her stinging, marked up butt. He still kept her legs pinned, but finally being allowed to rub the sting out of her blistered cheeks felt like heaven. He smiled, sadly.

“Applejack, sweetheart, I’ve been thinking for a while now… and I know you’re not going to like it. But after today, after what happened to McIntosh, I know that it will be good for you. Honey…”

He picked her up, and turned her around so that she was sitting, painfully, on his lap and facing him. Applejack’s eyes were big with worry at the words he was saying, but she was quiet.

He looked her eye to eye with a sad expression on his face. “Starting this Sunday, until the end of harvest… every Sunday, you’re going to get a spanking.”

End of Part 2

Part 3 Coming Soon
>>
This ended up being shorter than I thought it would be. it isn't my greatest creation, but since I haven't had much time or motivation lately I still wanted to get something out there for everybody to read. My bad if it was a little disappointing. Still fun to write, though!
>>
>>27963406
Link part 1
>>
>>27963449
http://pastebin.com/aQafEb7f
>>
>>27962574
Not for me to decide but it would be great to have a space to post their stories and drawings fulfilling their wildest spanking fantasies cougcoughkkwritingkangaandroocoughcough
>>
>>27963391
cute story.
it did end at high note. are you sure this story need another part ?
>>
>>27963391
>“Starting this Sunday, until the end of harvest… every Sunday, you’re going to get a spanking.”
Oh boy. I love these situations where the spankee may be well behaved and all but still gets spanked because of a schedule. Can't wait to read it.
It was a nice read. If I can give a criticism is that I thought it got a bit repetitive at parts like when explaining how the characters felt. You could say just once that Applejack felt bad for her brother and feared her father and then throw hints and describe actions motivated by these emotions without stating it outright.
Anyway thanks for the story.
>>
A giant, building-sized, blue, semi-transparent bear with a cat tail was attacking Poniville one night. Twilight reluctantly decided to try and use her magic to deal with it.
Placing herself behind the beast, out of it's range of vision, she casted a spell with her horn and the purple magic took the form of a giant whip, wich she thelepatically lashed on the beast's hindquarters.
The monster stoped still for an instant after the impact, and then let out a cry of pain followed by turning around to confront its attacker, angrier.
Twilight reacted quickly enough and surrounded the beast in the opposite direction, avoiding getting spotted, and lashed her whip on the beast's behind again. This kept going for a while, lash after lash, until the bear had replaced all its fury with desperation and his cries were filled with actual tears.
The bear couldn't take it anymore and ran away, out of Poniville and towards the Everfree Forest.
For good measure, Twilight gave chase and kept whipping the bear's behind good (luckily was in no mood to attack anymore), until it got lost between the trees.
Upon returning to Poniville, Rainbow Dash was quick to congratulate her:
"Way to whup that Ursa Major's hindquarters, Twilight! You must be feeling proud! Prouder than proud!"
"That wasn't an Ursa Major, Rainbow Dash." replied Twilight "Fortunately, it was just a baby, an Ursa Minor!".

Little did they know, things were far from over for the Ursa Minor's hindquarters. Back at his cave, the baby found himself held up into the air by the giant grasp of one of his mother's paws. The Ursa Major was huge, several times the baby's size. Bigger than all Poniville itself.
The baby cried even harder than he had before as her mother lashed her other paw against his behind. She was done trying to tell his disobedient child not to leave the cave unsupervised, especially when she was sleeping.

>>27963391
Neat-o. Poor little adorable Applejack.
>>
>>27963406
Hey don't be like that, I like it and been looking forward to it for a while now
>>
File: 1468585507196.jpg (64KB, 477x531px) Image search: [Google]
1468585507196.jpg
64KB, 477x531px
>>27964233
Please mr. dubs, please tell me there are videos of autists actually flinging their $600 ifucks into concrete to try and catch their precious pokemans...
>>
>>27963584
Might fap myself into a coma for this. I recently realized Kanga may have been my first crush, or first MILF, or first being I wanted to cuddle nonsexually, or all 3.
>dat motherly voice

>>27964047
>Oh boy. I love these situations where the spankee may be well behaved and all but still gets spanked because of a schedule. Can't wait to read it.
Seconded. Close relation to a spanking broken into parts and the naughty one thinks they can get out of the later parts by acting good.

I recall an allegedly true story of someone asking to be spanked as punishment from then on, then wanting to back out of the agreement months later when the parent starts including maintenance spankings. Parent says no, more spankings ensue for whiny, pouty, bratty teen (my editorial).
>>
One particular night at the Canterlot castle donut shop, the mane six minus Twilight found themselves held in the air with magic, and getting spanked in their rumps by floating paddles Celestia had secretly brought with her. Each making their own sounds and reactions.
"But Princess Celestia! You said you expected us to ruin the gala!" Cried Twilight who was held over the Princess' lap itself.
"Yes." Replied Celestia in a whisper.
She started smacking Twilight's bottom with her own hoof, the other five being in her range of vision of course. Relieving the stress of the gala and punishing troublemakers while at it, it had gone just as planned.
Spike and Donut Joe watched, not daring to intervene.
>>
>>27966259
What did Twilight do tho
>>
>>27966647
She knows what she did.
>>
>>27910069
i just realized her tail raises when he slaps her ass rather than lowers.
rarity likes being spanked confirmed canon.
>>
>>27966647
She's spankable.
>>
>>27966697
Ho lee shit

You are absolutely right. Rarity's reaction should have been her tail coming down, but...

Fuck me, Rare actually likes it!
>>
>>27966697
>Rarity reveals spanking fetish to partner story when
>>
>>27966697
>>27966830
Well, as far as she says she's only upset for being called a mule.
>>
>>27966682
40x40 keks
>>
Bump

Nice stuff
>>
Second bump in a row, I got nothing guys
>>
Favorite one-shot so far?
>>
>>27968679
Pinkie lewd spanking in front of her friends
>>
>>27968679
This one >>27958122
>>
>>27968679
I almost fapped to the ursa one. Great story idea. So many of them are creative.
>>
>>27968679
Derpy and Dinky tied with the Maud one
>>
So should we compile them all in one pastebin post or several?
>>
>>27950839
Nomine is a pun on what? No, mine?

>>27963406
Tough talk from Pa, and the promise of future spankings to come no matter what were my favorite parts. Her butt is doomed!

>Big McIntosh wasn’t sure if he should still remain bent over
funny

>>27962016
poor Maud...

>>27968949
Up to based anon and based SkyeHigh. They're all different topics so in the pastebin it would be easier to find if they were separated.

>>27949628
so many of these are hot
>>
>>27968712
For the record, I did >>27944570 and the other one-shots, but the follow ups >>27944711 >>27945970 were done by someone else. Great job to that anon btw. I highly recommend giving short stories/scenes a try, you can do anything you want and can leave a lot to the imagination. And anybody who feels like it could follow up on one or remake one into a longer, more fleshed out story. There are no rules.

>>27968949
I may write more if I come up with ideas before the thread dies. Since some of them are so short, they could be put all toguether into an "anthology" of this thread, along with the ones by other anons, and do so with future threads. Just an idea.

Thanks a lot for the comments btw.
>>
>>27969608
You Anons writing the short pieces should come up with a name so Skye can credit you in the pastebin.
>>
>>27969720
One-Shot-Anons?
>>
File: Tavicock.jpg (174KB, 689x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tavicock.jpg
174KB, 689x900px
>>27910069
I'd get up in a horse cunt.
But not that cunt horse.
>>
Nomine is Latin for "Name". Thus, by signing myself as Nomine, I am, quite literally, "Name"-fagging.

Reposting to clarify: The actual word for name is "Nomen", as can be seen in root form for words like "Nomenclature". However, Nomen just looks stupid as a name, so I went with Nomine, a very commonly used form of it.
>>
The Bear under Fluttershy's care was sitting on the floor of Fluttershy's cottage, looking down, sad.
Fluttershy took flight just to be able to lay her hoof over one of his shoulders.
"It's okay... I'm not angry with you. Just a little dissapoint-"
The bear bursted out crying, rising his head and covering his eyes with one arm. Hammy, but honest.
"Oh please dont! I'm... I'm not dissapointed just-".
The bear suddendly stopped, seemingly sturggling to not continue crying, for the sake of letting Fluttershy speak.
"Let's... let's just get this over with... shall we?"
The bear noded, now trying to look as dignified as possible. He laid on the floor, belly down, not needing to rise his behind as his body shape made it prominent enough.
Fluttershy flew around the living room closing the windows and curtains. The other animals had been instructed to stay away for while, for the sake of the bear's privacy and dignity.
She didn't say a thing, comforting would come later. She didn't want him to get her voice mixed up with the pain to follow. No keeping him waiting either.
Fluttershy took the shovel she had brought from her shed, flew towards the bear, then up and close to the ceiling while rising the shovel with both hooves, and quickly let herself fall towards the floor and smashed the shovel into the bear's sitting spot. The bear let out a painful roar while Fluttershy regained altitude and repeated the process again and again and again, never completely in the same spot.
Many ponies, even her closest friends, would be shocked by this display of strenght and agility on Fluttershy's part, it did help that no ponies or dragons were watching her.
By the time she was over, the bear had been redused to a bawling mess. Fluttershy sat next to his head and began comforting him by caressing his neck, not saying a word yet until he calmed down a little.
Next was making amends with the chikens. It was going to be hard after he tried to eat their yet-to-hatch babies.
>>
>>27970667
So I guess that means we can say that you're nominefagging then? Coooool
>>
File: Bear_with_tears_S2E03.png (321KB, 993x559px) Image search: [Google]
Bear_with_tears_S2E03.png
321KB, 993x559px
>>27971034
Forgot pic.
>>
>>27971034
This is a really believable scenario to me, surprisingly

Really cute Anon!
>>
>>27971036

Latin is a fun language to know, and can be useful as well. Plus, easy names for OC's.

And I suppose I am nominefagging...or would that be No-Men-Fagging?
>>
>>27969997
Well, I meant you should EACH pick a name.

>>27970667
>Nomen
Very Homeric of you.
>>
>>27972285

Now that reference is one-eye can get behind.
>>
>>27966259
>Donut Joe watched, not daring to intervene.
Joe has seen some shit.
>>
>>27963391
It's not spanking but whipping, this shit is not ok
>>
>>27973903
That might be the case for you
For me it was more than ok, it was superb
>>
Question :
Which spanking tropes that you dislike/hate most ?

-mine is making the spankee count the number of spanks.
its a huge turn off.
>>
>>27974244
Same

Just shut the fuck up and keep spanking, I mean shit
>>
>>27974244
Beating with tools, bruises
>>
>>27974274
you mean like hairbrush or wooden paddle ?
>>
>>27974244
Like:View/description of bright red tushies

Hate:That totally unrealistic "yes yes haaaaaarder". Instant bonerkill
>>
>>27974336
Everything that is not a hand is just abuse.
>>
>>27974359
>abuse
we are talking about spanking porn Tropes not IRL .
>>
>>27974274
You must be new here
>>
>>27974244
Starting over clothes, then panties, then bare

Just yank em down
>>
>>27974244
Not mentioning genitals
>>
>>27974244
Like: Pleading before, ear pull, mommy talk, corner time (which could very well be a myth invented by spankos)
Dislike: unrealistic number of spanks that even an abuser would not do, switching implements more than once

>>27974798
Not a fan either. Unrealistic unless it's added punishment / the threat thereof. Like Bluejay's Routine.
>>
>>27974244
>>27974274
>>27974798
Dad : come here you little brat.
Filly : daddy noo
Dad : lean on the bed
Filly : noo please
Dad : you knew what was gonna happen when you disobey me.
Filly : but i ..
Dad : Now!
Filly : sniff sniff ...ok

he raised his hand and Smacked her on her tushy
owe
Dad : Start counting.
Filly : sniff. o one
~Smack!
Filly : owee t two
~smack!
Filly : ieee three
Smack!
aha haawee Seven
Dad : Stop Squirming around
Filly : but it hurt
Dad : I said stop
Filly : daddy noo
he raised her dress revealing her yellow panties
smack smack smack
Filly : owe owe owe
counting counting counting
he then pulled her panties down and started to spank her bare red butt.
Smack smack smack
Filly : (bawling) 13 owe 14 owe 15 owe 16
he reached for a hair brush and spanked her with it
Smack Smack smack
she was crying and bawling as she was spanked with the hairbrush.
she uncontrollbly peed on the floor
her dad spanked her harder
Filly : owee yes daddy spank me harder.
Dad : what ?
Filly : I'm a bad little filly. I deserve to be spanked
her confused dad gave her a soft confused swat with the brush
Filly : no daddy harder.
unknownly he hit her harder
Filly : Yes daddy Harder
Wham !
Filly : umm Harder
WHam!
Filly : Harder daddy
WHAM!
Filly : oh yess,,
WHAM!
Filly : yes harder
her butt already been bruised
The father suddly stopped what he was doing. dropped the brush and said :
Dad : Nope I'm not doing this.
and left the room
>>
derpibooru.org/1208276
And now we wait for the drama
>>
>>27975296
Honestly? The fact that you went out of your way to make a story with all of the most hated tropes in one is hilarious

I ain't even mad nigga
>>
>>27975387
That is fuking perfect.
Pumpkin's head looks a little off though.
>>
Wrapping up a fic now. I think it's gonna be a nice surprise, since I got writer's block on the Rumble/Pound one. Bear with me, because I wrote on a phone and I've got to divide it into parts on my phone too, so that'll be a blast.
>>
>>27976210
My dick braces for impact. I liked the bedtime story stuff in your recent Rumble(?) story.
>>
>>27976210
Looking forward to it Krish!
>>
>>27975387
That whole "well, when I was a girl, my mom spanked me with a PADDLE" shit is pure fuel for my dick
>>
>>27969054
Forgot about the scene with Big Mac

Gives me hope for the future
>>
Fic incoming. Thank SkyeHigh for being an amazing partner which helped inspire this. That's probably why it was easy to write. I need to go back to my roots about writing my own fucked up experiences, it should make my old fic on FimFic possible to do.
>>
1/6
Coco Ponut

Inspiration and cover pic (nsfw)
https://www.derpibooru.org/1133016

Chock-Full Carafe groaned in agony, gasping for air and battling a horrific stitch in her stomach once she reached the fourth floor.

“Fuckin’, FUCKIN’ stairs!”

The big mass of caffeine-fueled mare leaned against the rail for a moment, glaring at the sloped ceiling of the stairwell. Once she had her breath caught, she huffed, adjusted the bag on her shoulder, and banged on the door.

Coco Pommel opened the door and poked her meek face around it. Her eyes were low in guilt to match her ears, but she was definitely trying hard to keep her face straight. She was very shy this evening.

Chock pushed open the door and grabbed the timid mare by the ear. Coco gasped as she was shoved back. Chock bucked the door closed and shrugged off her bag.

“Really tryinna make it worse by delahin’, huh?! 'Oh, not today, ohhh, no the weekend don't FUCKIN’ work, ooohhh can we go to my apartment at da top of Mt. FUCKIN’ Olympus’?!”

“P-please, you're h-hurting me!” Coco whined, one ear closed on the side with the wrenched ear. “I'm sorry I delayed, ma'am!”

“Oh, ya sawwy, Miss Pommel?!” Chock snapped, stooping down to rummage inside it her with a free hoof. “I'll make sure ya sawwy!”

Chock-Full Carafe pulled out her wicked cherry-coloured hairbrush. It was an old fashioned make, so the bristles were thick and coarse and it was made heavy-duty; the density of the bristles wasn't the only thing thick about the brush. Coco whinnied in fear.

Chock dragged her towards one of the seats in Coco's living room, the vanilla mare struggling and whining the whole time. Once Chock approached the seat closest to the open window leading to her balcony, she went into real panic.

“NOOONOOO CLOSE THE WINDOW!”

Chock sat down and pulled hard. Coco Pommel tried everything she could to stay on her hooves, but Chock was ready for the resistance.

“OOOW!”
>>
>>27977643

2/6
She cracked the back of the brush against Coco’s left cheek and she jerked her leg back. The second it left the floor, Chock pulled again. Unbalanced on her right leg, Coco crumpled. Her belly barely touched Chock-Full Carafe's lap before the brush cracked against the right cheek.

“OOOWWWIIIEEE!” Coco whined, gasping at the pain. “Please, do-don’t!”

“Shaddap ya little brat and take ya fuckin’ medicine!” Chock roared, whacking that brush down over and over again, planting heavy pink ovals against those lightly-coloured cheeks. She didn't even stop to adjust Coco's positioning; this burly pony was far stronger than the little dressmaker and didn't need to secure her tight.

“AAAH! OOOW! AAAHAAA! N-N-NOOO! OW! OW! OWAAAHHHAAA-AAAHHH!” Coco howled, jerking her body every which way to avoid a flurry of spanks from that awful brush, her eyes scrunched up tight with tears already leaking down her cheeks.

Chock had her by the dock, yanking it up painfully with her left hoof while pressing the bulk of the limb into Coco's back. She could feel the moisture in her lap.

“I betcha just hate dis, huh?” Chock asked rhetorically, pausing long enough to survey her handiwork and noticing there's too much red forming on the right cheek. One more for joy! CRACK, hard against the reddest part. “Getting dis thin lil’ ass beaten red and knowin’ da fuckin’ second ya agreed ya’d never get out, right?”

“AaaahaaWAAAAAHHH! AAA-aaahhh STOP STOOOP!” Coco screeched hard, pushing against the seat with all of her might.
>>
>>27977659

3/6
“Oh, are ya goin’ somewhere?” Chock mused, thrashing the brush up and down the left cheek to evenly distribute some burning, painful needles. “Don't like hangin’ out heah with ya window open? Bet all of Manehattan can heah ya screamin’ like some bratty youngster getting her fanny beaten, huh? And DON'T,” she continued, raising the hairbrush higher and delivering them with real force now, “ya DARE tell me 'stop’! I didn't think MISS POMMEL was in charge, was she?!”

With each crash of the brush, Coco shunted forward an inch. Her legs were in a frenzy of kicking, the right one still trying to find leverage against the floor to force herself out of this lap, but it was hopeless. Her forehooves covered her face, trying to muffle her own cries as she sobbed heavily, gasping and choking.

“Ya must love bein’ beaten like some dirty slut, huh?” Chock continued the assault, alternating cheeks, leaving blotches of deep red near the bottoms of both halves. “Ya gots me fuckin’ soaked, ya filthy filly!”

“WAAAHHHAAAAHHH!” was all the smaller pony could reply. Her face had to be burning, but nothing like her ass. “OOOHHHWAAAAHHHH!”

“Lean over the cushion on the floor! I sweah if I gotta ask twice, ya gettin’ it ALL OVER AGAIN. DO YA UNDERSTAND ME?”

Coco, shaking in misery and exhaustion, fell to the floor the moment she tried to support her own body weight. Slunking to one of the cushions she had laid out for visitor seating, she fell across it, whimpering like a wounded dog.

Sweating profusely, Chock dropped the brush to the floor and heaved her heavy frame off the couch. Catching her breath again, she returned to the bag on the floor.

She pulled out the pink harness of the strap on, listening fondly to the whining mare on the cushion. As she locked the black dildo into the harness, she watched Coco's tail raising up to expose the swollen pussy and winking clit that Chock could smell the moment she had arrived.
>>
>>27977667

4/6
“Betcha really anticipated dis for awhile, huh? No wonder ya kept putting it off,” Chock snickered, opening a little bottle of lube and dribbling a bit over the flared tip of the dildo. “Didn't want ya first to happen too fast, eh?”

Coco continued to cry, the bruised, scarlet cheeks well lit from the lamp in the corner of the room.

“Ya gonna get ya little cunt worked tonight, don’tcha worry, but naughty fillies get their tight virgin assholes fucked first, remember?”

Chock approached the presenting mare and pulled the dock a little higher to get a good look at the tight butthole. The hairs were all neatly trimmed and combed along her thighs, though a patch here and there was ruffled as she had thrashed during the spanking.

“Dis is the special lube dat's hot to da touch. Dis will be fun, won't it?” Chock asked, moving forward and pressing the tip against the pristine asshole.

“Ngghnn-aah!” Coco hissed, shyly squeezing her cheeks together.

“Answer me, Miss Pommel!” Chock demanded, grasping hard at the right cheek and pulling it away from the other.

“Hnnghhhyeeesss, m-ma'am!”

Chock took her time working her way inside. Coco whimpered with each inch she took, biting her left fetlock, groaning and moaning as her cunt leaked onto the cushion, the snot in her snout and on her muzzle beginning to dry.

Coco eventually stopped sniffling as she got used to the sensation of being rode, her tight fanny loosening with every passing second. Chock added more lube about halfway through to keep it slick, grinding the harness against her own cunt. She'd worry about that later; this was all for Coco. Though she had to admit, as much as she loved getting pounded herself, it was fun to be the top for a change.

Leaving her gaping slightly and with warm lube slowly dripping down around either side of the labia, Chock wiped down the dildo with a few baby wipes she had stashed in her bag from the corner store and got back into position.
>>
>>27977699

5/6
“Get up a bit, I ain't as nimble as you,” Chock commanded and the younger mare obeyed, easing herself up on her still-shuddering back hooves and angling her sex higher. “We don't need lube for dis part, but ya gettin’ it anyway.”

With a fresh application, Chock put her hooves on Coco's croup and put the flared tip against the opening. Then she thrust her hips forward.

“Ooohhhaaahhh…” Coco breathed in a nasally shudder.

“Mmm, das a different noise. She must like it!” Chock said with a grin, pulling out and pressing back in again.

Coco shuddered again, arching her back and leaning her head low into the cushion. When Chock humped forward again, the crimson vanilla pony quickly spread her legs open even wider.

“Aah… nnghnnn… o-oh m-my… hnnngghnnngh…” Coco sighed, spit falling from her mouth.

The black dick slipped in further and further with each thrust, sliding in easily as the virgin’s cunt swelled and contracted, coating the strap on in juicies that mixed with the warm, soothing lube. Once the ring of the dick penetrated through the vaginal opening, scrapping just along the edge of Coco's clit, she whined out loudly.

Chock really started to rut her properly now. In and out she thrust, grinding the ring along those muscles while the tip powered through areas never touched before. Coco breathed sharply, her whole spine curving with each inhale, her hooves digging into the carpet.

Chock increased the speed, now diving in as far as she could go, before pulling out with a squelchy 'slllup!’ and trusting all the way in again. Coco was making an awful racket as she got so thoroughly fucked.

“Ya take dis cock like ya was made to get stuffed with it, don'tcha?”

“I-I’m a g-girl, y-yeah…” Coco giggled between frenzied breaths.

“Don't get clever with me!” Chock scolded, slapping the bruised right sitspot with her hoof and making Coco hiss again.
>>
>>27977718

6/6
Really gutting her now, Chock slapped in hard, again and again, fucking Coco so deeply and fully. Finally, the younger pony's howls went up in a crescendo and her thighs shook with the intensity of her orgasm. A rush of sweet-smelling liquid gushed onto Chock's own thighs and stained down into Coco's cushion.

Chock withdrew and sat down on her fat bottom, panting. Coco fell with a huff, her limbs giving out, and laid in a sweaty mess where she was.

“Ya did good, honey. Y’know, for some inexperienced kiddo. Ya made a hell of a mess, too.”

“O-oh… oh, dear…” Coco sighed, rolling off the cushion and examining the stains.

“Get da fuck back over theah! Dat’ll wash out and I'm pounding ya again in a few minuets!”

Coco blushed, covering her snot and tear streaked face, and quickly moved to obey.

“We're def’ doin’ dis more often…” Chock decided, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

End
>>
>>27977738
Coco too delicate for beating like that.
But it was kind of unf.
>>
>>27977738
This was just.... Hot.

As fuck.
>>
>>27977659
>public balcony
>absolute thrashing

This gets a big yes from me
>>
Bump

Aaaand welcome back Krishna! I like this new one, though it is much much different from your usual. I will shamefully admit that simply reading Coco's name in the short buildup made my dick twitch. I'm glad you wrote her as enjoying herself along with being in such a sexy amount of pain and tears. The strap on and lube stuff wasn't my cup of tea, but it was written well. Coco was also written super adorable, a perfect little pony subbie.

Tenouttaten KK
>>
Night bump
>>
>>27977832
>>27978021
>>27978230

Glad you liked it. Clop is not something I try often, and it's been so long since I've seen a cunt that I feel worthless at writing mares sexually.

>>27978605
>dick twitch

That's the reactions I go for. Thanks for the praise, glad you could enjoy that adorable sub even with the pegging.

I'll try to get to that Applejack fic. And of course, awesome seeing a new write fag who is stamping out one shots like a pro. I've scanned a few and they're awesome.
>>
File: 1443357714446.gif (183KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
1443357714446.gif
183KB, 400x403px
squishy plots
>>
>>27977699
I knew the rumors were true
Coco is an anal slut!
>>
>>27980821
All shy innocent girls secretly want hard anal.
>>
>>27981499
I'm okay with that!
>>
>>27977738
Liked:
Spanks
Sub
Open window
Dialog

Did not like:
Strap on

First part was hot! Maybe I need better reading comprehension but I couldn't figure out if this story is in the same timeline as the other Chock stories. Did it start as discipline them become teh sex?
>>
File: dssds 32323.png (427KB, 657x761px) Image search: [Google]
dssds 32323.png
427KB, 657x761px
>>27981499
I guess that's why they are "shy"

>>27977643
would have been better if you included an image of that pony so we know who we are dealing with. (picture related)

this story started right in middle of nowhere and got down to busniess really fast.
The spanking was hot. but Its hard to grasp the reason for it. then came it moved to Rape
which again came out of nowhere.

the detail of the actions was on the spot. and I did enjoy reading it.

but those elements of the story that are missing kept me distracted.

Unless I was missing something as this story is direct continuation of another ...
>>
>>27981726

Same timeline. Wanted to leave a bit up to the imagination, like the conversation that lead to that night. The 'coco is an anal slut' tag made me think she'd totally love an ass stuffing after being thrashed, and rather than anon or male oc, I just gave Chock a strapon so a familiar character would help me write easier.

I'd like to think this could be the second spanking and Chock/Coco had grown a bit close, too, but the beating last time left a biiig impression on Coco's nighttime alone time, nuzzled in bed with a hoof between her thighs.
>>
>>27981766
>would have been better if you included an image of that pony so we know who we are dealing with. (picture related)

Yeah, this was my fault. Was having problems posting the parts on phone and didn't want to lose too much time tracking down an image to upload. I probably should have.

And dontcha worry, fic fucking was consensual
>>
>>27981830
>consensual

Aw man

Jk
>>
>>27981773
The coco is an anal slut tag is the funniest thing

Like how did that become a thing?
>>
>>27982884
Influx of anal pics starring her I guess
>>
"You understand why we are doing this, honey?" asked Mrs. Shy.
"Yes, mom" replied Fluttershy reluctantly, looking down.
"Pl-please don't hate us for this." said Mr. Shy.
"I won't, dad"
"Oh, thank you so much, dear." said Mrs. Shy, clearly relieved.
Mr. and Mrs Shy had heard a rant over the radio the other day claiming that there should be more spankings. Among the reasons listed, the angry-sounding pony claimed that it builds character and sets ponies on the right path.
Mr. and Mrs. Shy were very nice and very sweet people in general and parents in particular. Sadly, it seemed that at some point they missed the mark and became pushovers, as their child was growing too spoiled and insolent.
After a lot of anxious debating, they decided to give it a try.
"We knew we could count on you, Fluttershy." continued Mr. Shy, as he and his wife procceded to laid themselves over the side of their bed, next to each other, their back hooves still on the floor, while Fluttershy looked at the cane in her hoof they had bought for the occasion. "You've always been the most assertive in the family".
They hoped that a spanking would give them the motivation they needed to say "No" to their son Zephyr for a change.
After a moment of silence, Fluttershy began to lightly pat her parents' behinds with the cane. They assumed she was getting prepared, but after a while it became aparent that that was the spanking itself, as far as she could give it to them.
Mr. and Mrs. Shy looked at each other without moving or saying a word, they both realized this wasn't working, but they didn't want to make their daughter feel bad, so they started to awkardly pretend they were in pain.
>>
Pun I am unable to come up with a story idea for: A Tail Warming's Hearth

Preferably without involving the silly spirits from the episode.
>>
>>27984114
Holiday spankees, mmmmmm

My favorite
>>
>>27983992
O my god, these just get better and better
>>
>>27983992
Didn't expect it to go that way at all. Nicely done

So what's the general opinion about these oneshots now? A collective pastebin post for all or several ones?
>>
>>27984399
Maybe split them into a couple of different collections

There's a lot of one shots and we want to make it easier to locate ones. One massive collection would make that hard
>>
>>27983992
btw I tried to write something with the parents as the spankers of either Flutters or Zephyr... but I just couldn't. They are too sweet.
>>
How to spank a filly in heat when you are both in public?
>>
>>27985027
You just do it
>>
>>27985027
Louder and much noisier than at home, show them all how it's done
>>
>>27985027
That could make a good story.
Teenage filly is in season for the first time and starts acting too big for her britches (needs a better euphemism...ponies don't wear britches).
Mom or Dad horse needs to give her a reminder that she's still legally a foal and the rules still apply to her while she lives under their roof.
>>
>>27984399
Individual, so we can find a specific story in the list on Pastebin.
>>
>>27984114

I dunno, I've heard spanking can be a spiritual experience for some...
I'll show myself out.
>>
>>27985388
Limestonepiegetout.gif
>>
>One sunny spring morning a dark mint filly knocked to your door
>you opened them and looked down at the small pony
>she didn't look like the happiest person on the world
"Hello there, Tootsie, how can I help you?"
>she didn't answer, just walked in with a sad expression on her face, avoiding looking in your eyes
>"Hi Anon... you know why I'm here..."
>well, that's not a fun way to start such a beautiful day for such a sweet filly like Tootsie Flute
>you kneeled in front of her and said with a smile
"Not really, Tootsie. Tell me what happened first."
>she didn't say anything for a minute, trying to find the best words to determine what is going to happen soon to her
>she would never lie to anyone, but still it wasn't that easy...
>"I... I made my mom angry. I acted like a bad filly past three days."
>you looked at her face curiously
"And how bad was that? What did you exactly do?"
>she sat on the floor, like she tried to look smaller than she is
>"I... I was angry and I didn't want to be, every question from my mom was just so... irritating, but I know it really wasn't.
>she took a deep breath and looked at you
>"I yelled at my mom when she asked for the third time in a day if I cleaned my room. I said some nasty things and now I regret that, but then I felt so angry and I couldn't stop mys-"
>you listened her with understanding, but then you heard a strange, wet sound from the filly
>she heard it too and instantly stood up, blushing madly and looking away from you
>there was a wet spot where her butt was seconds ago, a single trail of clear liquid hanging from Tootsie's backside
>she looked like she wanted the ground to swallow her up
>you sighed and gently run your hand through her pink mane
"Okay, come with me, sweetheart."

tbc
>>
>>27985900
My weewee is ready
>>
>>27985900
Is this roleplay stuff? Guess I'll have to find out
>>
>>27986318
it looks like that story about Anon the professional spanker from >>27915615
>>
>>27986519
Oh I see

Can't wait!
>>
>>27983992
the kek chronicles
>>
>>27986794
We have a title!
>>
Part 3 should be done soon. Might not post it yet, though, since other people are putting their stuff up.

Thanks to all of the new Anon's for contributing! And I also liked your latest story, Krishna. It was a lot different from your usual, but the lesbian dom stuff was hotter than I thought it would be for me. It helps that I think Coco is a qt, too. You wrote her well, and you used your OC to good effect too as the dom. Nice work!
>>
Bump b4 bed
>>
File: s9nQLJe.png (251KB, 426x279px) Image search: [Google]
s9nQLJe.png
251KB, 426x279px
(try to read this before seeing image)

Word spread around Poniville of a thief that got inside properties, smashed flower pots and similar objects, and stole valuable items such as jewels.
By chance, Applejack catched him sneaking inside one of the barns of Sweet Apple Acres, but she wasn't giving him out to justice yet, oh no, first she would deliver some justice herself, forcefully placing him across her lap and smashing his rear end with her powerful hooves.
After a while of painful screams like "AAAHH" and "HIYA", the thief managed to say something:
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I'M ON A QUEST SO SAVE THE WORLD!!!"
Applejack stopped and replied:
"I understand perfectly, THIEF. I saved the world a buncha times myself with mah friends, but you know what? Whenever I need money from strangers to do so, I take my time to explain my situation to them like any civilized horse would do. And you know what? IT WORKS!"
She re-started spanking him, this time harder than before, while asking:
"WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE YOU SETTING?!"
>>
>>27988699
>of a thief that got inside properties, smashed flower pots and similar objects, and stole valuable items such as jewels.
Was pretty obvious there already but I still kek'd
>>
>>27988778
Saw it coming as well but good for a smile all the same.
>>
>>27988699
>"I understand perfectly, THIEF.

Ha! This a reference to Link's Awakening?
>>
>>27987731
OC personality mixed with background pony I think
>>
>>27989927
Woox please make a Link's Awakening subforum
>>
>>27989937
like this ?http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewforum.php?f=18
>>
Buuuump
>>
>>27988699
Lolololol top kek
>>
Just a small update for everyone: I will not be around for a while. I was just diagnosed with Walking Pneumonia this morning, and will be taking a few days to rest, then a while longer to catch up on real life stuff.

I posted some summaries of the stories I am working on to the forums. As always, anyone is free to use them so long as the idea is treated with respect.

I'll pun-ish you guys with my pun-tifications u-pun pun-gent puns later. Be well.
>>
>>27991841
Get well soon man!
>>
Thread kill?
>>
>>27992688
slo
>>
>>27992739
Really REALLY slo
>>
Flurry Heart struggled desesperately over auntie Twilight's lap, but the bigger alicorn effortlessly held her in place with magic while reading a book titled "Filly Dicipline".
"Mmh, looks like the modern proffesional consensus is that spankings as punishment do more harm than good in the long run" commented Twilight.
Flurry gasped in relief.
"But it says absolutely nothing regarding alicorn fillies, so let's research it while at it."
*Slap!* *Slap!* *Slap!*....
>>
>>27993233
Snrk

Kekekek now that's a bump
>>
>>
>>27993905
>no hooves
>>
File: 1441706760334.png (254KB, 740x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1441706760334.png
254KB, 740x1040px
>>27994187

>>27994187
>>27994187
Better than an empty bump.
>>
>>27994592
This is true
>>
>>27910069
>>
File: tumblr_o4k4jsru0q1u5q8b3o4_1280.png (721KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4k4jsru0q1u5q8b3o4_1280.png
721KB, 1280x782px
Check this out:
http://www.tumbex.com/tumblr/lemmiwinx-gerbil-king/post/141616011643
>>
>>27995088
This nigga do other mlp art? That was hot af
>>
File: out of context but still.jpg (286KB, 600x1186px) Image search: [Google]
out of context but still.jpg
286KB, 600x1186px
>>
>>27995658
filename.kek
>>
>>27994749
If only that was what actually happened
>>
>>27995774
It may as well had, while Rarity was bossing them around off-screen by the end, she could have ordered that Diamond Dog to slap her again and call her a dirty mule, in private.
>>
>>27995926
Headcanon'd
>>
>>27963391
Part 3

1/?

Harvest season was a long one for apples. Which meant, unfortunately, there were a lot of Sundays. It made it even worse that there were so many different types of apples, all ripening at different times of the season.

Maybe the only upside to Applejack’s unfortunate arrangement with her father was that now that it was fall season and getting colder, her bottom kept her pretty warm for a couple of days after.

Applejack sighed, and blinked her eyes to stop from crying as she walked downstairs to the living room sofa. The sun was going down outside, and the time had come.

A spanking before bedtime, every Sunday for the rest of harvest. That was the consequence she had to face. This being the sixth Sunday since then, Applejack though she would have gotten used to it, maybe, but she had not. Her tender rump was still a faded red from last week’s, along with all of the weeks before that adding up.

Other fillies at school had shown up with red rumps before, it was true, but she held the undisputed title as “most spanked filly” out of all of them. Nopony teased her about it anymore, as they knew she was a farm girl and spankings were a pretty big part of farm life. Still, sitting down at her desk hurt those Monday mornings… and all those other mornings, too.

Applejack felt her tummy ache when she walk downstairs and saw her father and mother there, like they always were. Her daddy held the belt in his hooves, while her mother smiled one of her sad smiles at her.

She walked down the last step, and stood at the bottom, looking down at the floor. Her tail pressed tight against her rump. Her Pa got up from the sofa while her Ma still sat there.
>>
>>27996301

2/?

When he patted the arm of the sofa, Applejack felt her stomach drop. It was the same thing as usual, but it still filled her with dread knowing what was coming. She walked over to him silently, dragging her hooves. She had begged before, but her daddy was a pony of his word, and he’d given his word to give her a spanking every Sunday. That wasn’t going to change.

Her daddy spoke softly. “Good girl, sugarcube. Come on, let’s get this done.”

Applejack sniffled. She nodded and stepped to the side of the sofa. Then, with her father’s hoof giving her a little help beneath her rump, she hopped up and over the arm of the sofa.

Her mother was waiting for her there. She reached over and held onto Applejack’s front hooves. Her grip was tight on them, making sure that they wouldn’t be going anywhere. She pulled Applejack forward just a bit, until her bottom was bent all the way over the arm of the sofa, jutting up and in the position it needed to be.

Now that Applejack was in place, the poor filly whimpered. Her mother gently shhed her, and gave her a little kiss on the head. She still held onto her daughter tight. “It’ll be just like all the other ones, sweetie. I know it hurts a lot, and that your bottom is going to be very red when it’s all over, but you’ll get through it just like all the other times.”

Applejack nodded her head, breathing heavily while her daddy folded the belt in half behind her. Obediently, she raised her tail and moved it away, leaving her rump exposed. Once he finished, he laid the thick belt across his daughter’s round bottom cheeks, which were quivering.
>>
>>27996314

3/?

Her mother held on hard to her little girl’s hooves. Applejack stuck her nose in the sofa and closed her eyes, waiting for her bottom to be set on fire by her daddy’s belt. He raised it up.
The air made a loud swish when it flew down, swatting down right across the filly’s rump hard enough to make her skin ripple. THHHWACK!

“OOOOWW!” Applejack cried out. Tears leaked down onto the sofa, and she gave a little kick with her back hoof in the air. Her Pa was standing off to the side, so he did not have to worry about her hitting him by accident. The whip of the belt left behind an angry red stripe across her cheeks, which stung like no tomorrow.

He raised it again, and delivered the second whip just as hard. THWACKK!

“Aaaahh! Ahow!” Applejack clenched her bottom and lifted up her body, bucking her hips. But her mother was there to hold onto her, and she gently tugged her back down, keeping her bent over the sofa arm. Applejack sobbed.

The next line of lashes on her butt tanned her hide bright pink in no time. Applejack yelped and squealed with each one, already breaking down even though her punishment was just starting. When he gave her a licking with his belt, he never just slapped it down onto her rump flatly, but followed through with the lick, lashing it all the way across her bottom. It absolutely set her butt on fire.
>>
>>27996322

4/?

Applejack cried and crossed and uncrossed her hooves, kicking them up and down constantly while the steady snapping and thwacking sounds went on. Her bottom wriggled around, but it did nothing to throw off her Pa’s aim. It stayed bent over at a sharp angle, a safely presented target.

The leather thwacked her right on top of her thighs, two times back to back, which made Applejack cry out even more loudly than usual. “Ah! AHH! NOO, DADDY!” THWACK! “WAAH!”

That’s when she did something that she would quickly regret. Her dock twitched, and desperately, she swished her tail back over her bottom for protection.

Her Pa’s arm froze, belt held tightly. He saw the tail obstructing his access to her rear, and he spoke down at her with a stern voice. “Applejack! You move your tail right now, y’hear?”

Applejack whimpered pitifully. Her mother, speaking softer than her husband, also echoed his command. She squeezed her hooves. “Applejack! You do what your father says, young lady. Come on, hun!”

But shockingly, even though she heard her father AND her mother loud and clear… she hesitated. Quite a bit. And when she went to move it, it was only partway, with a small part of it curled up over her right buttock.

Big mistake.
>>
>>27996331

5/?

Applejack had shown herself capable of taking a spanking like this without this sort of disobedience many times before, already. To do it now, meant that her father was going to have to do something that he didn’t want to do.

He sighed, and stepped over to his daughter’s curved rump. “Young lady, you know better. I’m very disappointed in you.”

He grabbed her tail, close to her dock, and Applejack’s eyes widened in a panic. She shook her head, and began to struggle. “No, no daddy, wait! Please, I’m sorry, I won’t block! I’ll move my tail, all the way! Please!”

But her father was hearing none of it. He gave her tail a sharp tug, and with a little yelp from his daughter, he lifted her already reddened rump into the air, bending her butt at an even sharper angle. The spanked red skin stretched painfully, but that was the least of Applejack’s new problems.

“Ouch! Dad, no! I’ll be good, I’ll be good!”

He raised the belt, forcing himself not to listen to her begging. She had earned this. Nothing blocking him now, he brought Applejack’s spanking into full swing.
>>
>>27996339

6/?

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! SNAP, WHACK, THWAP!

“AAAHH! NOO, OWWOWW!”

Applejack’s hoofy kicks thumped the sofa arm like a drum, her wiggling bottom jerking helplessly, hopelessly back and forth and around and around in circles. But her daddy held on tight, speeding up his spanks to a truly blistering pace, never missing her butt now that he had full control over where it went. When she bucked her hips away, he only had to tug on her tail and moved her bottom back to position. When she tried to use her mother’s hold on her hooves to escape forward, he pulled her right back, not letting her rump go anywhere to escape the punishment.

For at least two minutes, this went on. Applejack’s mother could feel her little filly’s tears soaking the pillows, and it made her feel tears coming up herself. She didn’t like seeing her daughter suffer, but she knew it was a punishment she had earned. So, she would keep Applejack still, held in place.

By now, Applejack’s butt was past beet red, crimson all up and down her cheeks. The belt had set every square inch of her rump ablaze. Applejack’s legs kicked and crisscrossed, and her Ma could feel her trying to pull her hooves away to cover her bottom. She held onto those hooves tight. The loud, crisp thwacks of leather on skin kept on.

“Aaaahaaa! Daad, ooowww! OWW!” Applejack felt the painful tug on her tail pulling her butt back into place after it tried to get away. It dangled in the air, held up by her father’s strong hoof. The belt slashed viciously across the middle of her cheeks, once, twice, then three times, then four…
>>
>>27996354

7/?

The cries and wails of terrible pain echoed around the house, accompanied every few second by the whacks of the belt. Even though it did her no good, Applejack always squirmed, bawling. Normally, her maintenance spankings would have ended by now, but thanks to her stunt tonight, her already full punishment had gotten a good bit longer. Pa was very serious about not reaching back or blocking with the hoof or tail. She knew better, much better.

Her Pa breathed hard, still gripping his little filly’s tail and pulling up on it. Her butt was fire engine red, and thanks to the added length on top of her usual spanking, the skin right on the base of her poor rump was beginning to turn white with blisters.

He looked with a wince at the marks on his little girl’s rear end. Now, it was time for the finale. He let Applejack’s tail go, and her bottom thumped onto the sofa arm.

“Ok, Applejack. Can you hear me?” He asked her. Applejack sobbed, but she nodded her head.

“Aaaahh, oww, y-yes, Daaaad!” She said with a lot of sobs. Pa readjusted the belt in his hoof.

“Ok, Applejack. We’re almost done, but you have two choices how this is gonna go, ya hear?” He said.

Applejack’s cries didn’t stop, especially when she heard that she wasn’t done. Her bottom was on fire, and it took everything she had to not try to rub her poor burning butt with her tail. But she stayed strong and was listening to him. He continued.

“Either you are gonna take ten licks, without anypony holding onto you or keeping you from blocking your butt, or… you’re gonna take twenty licks, just like all the ones I just gave you.”

To be continued later...
>>
We needed content. I'll finish the rest at a later date. Hope you all enjoy!
>>
Night bump
>>
>>27996301
Didn't expect it so soon. Nice.
>>
>>27990019
Lol, thanks for the accomodation. >>27991841
Shit, that sucks. I hope you get better.
>>27993233
>Twilight publishes firsthoof research on the subject
>>27996381
Can't read it til tomorrow night at the earliest but I am intrigued.
>>
>>27993233
Sounds like an important academic effort
>>
>>27996381
Oh yes! Enjoyed it very muchs
>>
I wanted to do a group project but it failed in the last thread.
so I thought I'd do it again but with the same setup of one of my unfinished stories.
every one is welcome to join in. you can add few lines . or write whole chapter there are no limits but keep it open ended so others can contribute.

>You are anon
>you created a portal to ponyvile that you can travel freely between these 2 dimensions.
>Equestria accepted you as a member of their society
>you open a pharmacy in manehattan trading earth medicine for bits and jewelry .
>A big corporate medical company in manehattan was losing their business cause of you.
>They sent a litter to mercenary mare to sabotage your business.
>But that letter did no reach her but reached another pony.
>that pony thought she could fool the medical company by doing the dirty work herself.
>at night she snuck inside the back window of your pharmacy's basement.
>she made a ruckus.
>you were actually inside the pharmacy building and you hear the noise in the basement.

Your turn to continue the next part.
>>
>>27998225
I would continue but I don't have time right now

I have some ideas though
>>
>>27995088
I'ld like to suggest one of these pics for the next thread op.
>>
>>27999885
Or I can draw the next op image. Anyone got suggestion of what to draw.
>>
>>28000176
There hasn't been anything with starlight glimmer so far. why not something like the other anon here suggests >>27999885
>>
I wholeheartedly concur, good sirs. Let us make massive pic dumps of Starlight Shimmer getting her flank browned, tanned, and pinked and redded! As foal, filly, or mare! Let's see it!
>>
>>27998225
>you rush down the stairs
>pull out your keys to open the door
>PIECE OF CRAP, there's like forty keys on here. Why do you have so many keys?
>found the right one!
>you shoulder your way through the door and pull your phone out
>on goes your flashlight
>you just turn on the light switch
"Who's there? I warn you, I'm armed!"
>you got two arms!
>>
>>28000456
there is forty keks on here
>>
>>28000456
>the light switch was on the far side of the room.
>you stood at the door and scouted the room.
>you saw a broken box.
>you walked toward the box to inspect it.
> you heard a noise creeping behind you.
>you swiftly turned around...
>>
>And there she was...
>Batmare
>She looked at you and screamed
>"I liek Cholaet Milk!"
>>
>>28001351
>you were startled.
>with a quick motion you pushed her away.
>she fell over some of your stuff. She tangled herself with some of your ropes.
>she struggled but that caused her to tangle herself more.
> she stopped after she was completely stuck between 2 crates.
>she was laying on her back, and her back legs was being tied up with her neck. Causing her butt to be presented to you.
>you went ahead and turned the light switch on
>>
http://xbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=625508

Can't be posted here.
>>
>>28001790
Mmmm setup
>>
>>28000176
Starlight Glimmer being whipped in the Ponyville square
>>
>>27996381
unf unf unf

the tailpulling was divine
>>
>>28003084
Glad you liked the tail pulling part. I have to admit that's my favorite thing to read in spanking stories.
>>
>>28003198

I'll need to include more dock yanking in my fics
>>
>>28003292
Me too! Writing that detail was fun. I'm probably going to include it more for future stories.
>>
>>28003292
By the way, if you do include tail pulling in your stories, many thanks from me and my dick to you, Krishna.
>>
File: fluts.png (130KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
fluts.png
130KB, 600x393px
Bumping with my current idea.
Gnight.
>>
>>28004975
FUCK YES
>>
>>28004975
God yess sterny!
The expredsions are perfect
>>
>>28001790
>you saw a yellow mare wearing some sort of black bodysuits laying there stuck and unable to move.
>she looked at you and smiled.
>you asked her "who are you and what are you doing in my basement"
>she nervously replayed " um I was lost and I fell down from that window."
>you look at the opened window. and traced the mess trail that she made.
>a strange paper past caught your eyes.
>you picked it up.
>she was started to sweat nervously.
>the paper was actually a litter addressed to that mercenary mare from the Medicine company.
>you read how they wanted her to sabotage your business.
>you glared at that nervous tied up pony.
>"Sabotage!" you said
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>28004975
>Fluttershy asked her mom to be spanked on the couch
>she wanted to feel the discipline methods of her new coach on the summer flying camp
>her parents never spanked her, but if she wants to learn to fly she needs to survive one month with Miss Rough Wings and her hoof
>to her surprise, Posies Shy agreed and grabbed her daughter's ear with the mouth
>soon, she took Fluttershy over the pillow on the couch, exposing the small backside of her filly
>poor girl clamped the hindlegs and tail in attempt to hide genitals from the world
>Posies leaned to gently hug Fluttershy and whisper encouraging words to her ear
>she needs to know that every lack of discipline will end on the lap of Miss Rough Wing, spanking and exposing eveything what she has under the tail to other foals
>Fluttershy gulped in fear, but with a red face she slowly spread her legs
>Posies asked if she can start, another nod
>immediately, the adult hoof collided with a small filly's tushie for the first time
>Fluttershy squeaked in shock, feeling the hot stinging
>soon another and another smack echoed through the room as Posies patiently showed her daughter the methods of discipline she is going to expect outside of their peaceful house
>brave filly survived silently one minute of hard smacks, but then she started to sob
>Posies stopped the spanking and asked if they should continue
>the pain in the butt was so intense, but Fluttershy said a hard "yes", she didn't want to stop
>her mom continued then, the small yellow buttcheeks turning pink
>after another minute it was over
>Fluttershy hugged her mom and weeped in her neck, as Posies held her like a baby, brushing her mane with a hairbush
>brushing was always calming for Fluttershy
>the now red butt was treated with a tender massage of her loving mother, the first time she give her a spanking
>after ten minutes of calming down, Fluttershy nuzzled her mom and thanked her for the punishment
>she made a decission
>she can do it
>>
>>28006843
Awww, this is equally cute and hgn
>>
>>28006843
Poor little Flutters. :( what a qt patootie
>>
>>27985900
>embarassed filly followed you to the bathroom
>it's a strange place to be spanked, but she didn't care
>she wanted to get over this
>you leaned down and picked up the poor filly in heat
>you placed her gently on her back in the tub, the confused face looking at you
>"A-Anon, I don't think I need a bat-"
>she didn't finish as your palm moved to her tummy and started to run in circles
>dumbfounded Tootsie looked down as your digits dug gently in her velvet soft coat
>it can't be a punishment, right?
>how the tummy rubbing can be worse than spanking?
>why is she feeling so hot right now? And why is she breathin-
>"Ah!"
>poor girl didn't notice your fingers going slowly lower and lower
>your index finger met with her small nipple hidden in the soft fur
>it elicted a short squeak from the horny filly
>time for testing
>your hand moved to the lower belly area of your cute guest
>your fingers travelled through the small curves of the young body, feeling the developing hips, crotchteats and her pubic mound
>Tootsie didn't want or even could protest, she just laid her head on the bottom of the tub and closed her eyes
>if you want to get rid of the filly's problem, you need to take small steps
>your hand moved south, touching the edges of Tootsie's privates, but never making a contact with them
>the filly started to moan quietly, the feeling of surprise of the "bad" touch turned into a desire to make as much contact as possible
>involuntary her forelegs wrapped around your arm and her backside pressed against your wet palm
>it was singal that you can go full sail
>all of your digits made a contact with her small slit and cute, puckered ponut
>you heard a loud moan as her body jerked, pressing hard against your palm to penetrate the small holes
>firmly, but cautiously you run your fingers, parting slightly the wet, virgin petals of her vagina and pinching the now clenching butthole
>>
>>28007024
>your teasing caused the little filly to hug you tightly and start humping your palm
>with the other hand you helped her to sit down
>instantly she pushed her small butt down on your fingers, trying so hard to scratch the itch inside of her love hole
>enough of the teasing, your middle finger slowly sank inside her pussy
>she squirmed and yelped and your digit scrapped the incredibly tight, hot passage
>she nuzzled madly your arm, moving up and down and rubbing her soft private parts against your skin
>soon you practically didn't make any movement and let her pleasure herself on you
>you felt her winking clit and niplpes run against your arm, covering it with sweet natural lubricant
>after a few minutes poor Tootsie was too tired and overstimulated to go, you had to help her again
>you quickly picked her up and held with one hand on her tummy, head down butt up
>you sped up the movement of your pleasuring hand, pushing the single finger inside her slit
>the squirming filly tried to move her body with rhythm of your fingering, but it was hard since the wrecking orgasm approached quickly
>to finish the tired Tootsie, your wet thumb pushed against her butthole
>you penetraded it, sinking the whole finger inside her flaming hot bowels
>a mix of yelp and moan hit your ears, her hindlegs twisted from the feeling of the new intrusion
>time for your final move
>you pinched your fingers and pulled, squishing her soft walls together and scrapping them
>it was too much for the young body, Tootsie held her breath and jerked madly in your grasp
>a sudden gush of natural lubricant and a thin stream of urine hit your palm, running down in the tub to the drain
>she slumped in your hand , slowly emptying her bladder and breathing heavily
>you turned your pleasuring from fast and firm to slow and gently, to let her calm down and relax
>after a few minutes your fingers left the flushed, satisfied holes, dripping with thick, sweet smelling syrup
>>
>>28007262
>the tired filly looked with sleepy, half-lidded eyes on you, panting and blushing
>you smiled and ruffled her already disheveled mane
"Now I think you need a bath"
>she only nodded, a weak smile appeared on the cute face
>after a quick shower you wrapped Tootsie in soft, fresh towels and carried her to your living room
>you sat down on the couch and carefully dried the still wet filly, taking note that she is still very sensitive after the orgasm
>quietly she let you run your hands over her body, but now she felt much better, the mind was clear and the annoying burning was gone
>soon the fresh and happy filly looked at you with a blush on her face
"It's between you and me, okay?"
>she hugged you and whispered "okay"
"But still, you weren't the nicest filly to your mom, were you?"
>Tootsie knew it's coming, but now with clear mind she was not afraid of it
">Yes, Anon. And no, I didn't tell my mom about the heat..."
"So, you know what you did wrong?"
>she nuzzled you said
>"Yes"
"And after we finish the deed here, you are going to...?"
>"I'm going to tell my mom I'm sorry..."
"And?"
>she looked away from you
>"And tell her about the heat"
>you huged her back and whispered to her ear
"Every little filly reaches the age with the heat cycle . You should be proud of it, you are turning into a beautiful mare"
>she looked at you unsure
"Do you think your mom is going to laugh or be embarassed? She asked her mom how to get rid of her heat too, I'm one hundred percent sure she will tell you everything you need to know. Don't be shy about that, it's a part of your life"
>she laid her head on your chest
>"O-Okay, I'll do it"
>you gently run your hand through her mane and scratched behind the small ears
>both of you wanted to enjoy the moment as long as possible, but you knew you must finish your job
"Are you ready?"
>she looked at you from your chest and smiled happily
>"Yup!"
>>
>>28007424
>you gently picked her up and moved to your lap
>with a soft pillow under her tummy she was laying patiently in the perfect position for the punishment
>looking at your with a weak smile, she stick her butt up and slightly spread the hindlegs
>your hand run in circles on the soft backside of the mint filly, making her tail raise and move to the side
>she mentally prepared herself for the first slap, looking ahead and taking slow, deep breaths
>you raised your hand and swiftly moved it down, giving her the first spank
>you expected her to jerk and squeak, but she stayed perfectly quiet
>she just laid there with a calm, almost relaxed expression, waiting for the next spank, as it was a mane brushing
>you continued then the spanking, trying to hit both buttcheeks every time
>Tootsie accepted every strike like a medicine she had to take to be strong and healthy again
>even if she was still sensitive, the stinging in her butt was not that intense
>the fact that she did something wrong and you gave her so much love and care, made her feel the unbalance of the whole situation
>she wanted to pay for her ignorance that caused her mom to be sad and angry
>that's why the last three spanks, a bit stronger than the previous ones, felt like a refreshing sea breeze and she didn't feel the pain at all
>even if the stinging was there, she felt like if she didn't receive it, it would feel much worse
>your hand rubbed her buttcheeks to subdue the pain, but Tootsie stood up and kissed your cheek, giggling and nuzzling you
"Such a big and brave filly"
>you both cuddled to each other for a few minutes, then you asked her to turn around
>she complied, giving you a nice view of her flushed tushie
>>
>>28007644
>it should be enough for her and her mom
>then Tootsie spread her legs slightly to revealed privates to your face
>you flicked her butthole with a finger, making her jump and squeak in surprise
>she turned back to you and stuck playfully her tongue out
>you were faster than her and you grabbed it with your fingers
"Gotcha. Are we good?"
>She nodded, looking at you with laughing eyes
"Are you going to remember this lesson?"
>she pushed her chest proudly and nodded, still having her tongue trapped in your fingers
"I hope that the next time I will see you, you won't need another spanking, am I right?"
>she looked up and tilted her head to the side, like she was thinking hard on the answer
"Oh you little naughty filly!"
>you released her tongue and hoisted the filly above your head, holding her with both hands
>she squealed in joy and laughed, but finally said:
"Yes, Anon."
>you gently put her down on the floor with a smile
"Okay, then..."
>you put a hand on her back
"To your mom, run!"
>you grabbed her tail with one hand and gave her a quick and short series of soft spanks
>Tootsie squeaked this time and she run to the door as you released her
>she turned her head to you and winked as she left your house
>that's why you love your job
>>
>>28007648
Naughty filly.
>>
>>28007648
are you the anon that did the pound & pumpkin babysitter one?
>>
>>28007725
Nope.
>>
>>28007754
alright, anyway good job on this, it's l-lewd
>>
>>28007648
>filly's first heat

M-muh fetish
>>
>>28006843
Didn't think it was possible, but you made a beliavable scenario (for these generals at least). Great.
>>
>>28008329
Btw by "beliavable scenario" I meant between Mrs. Shy and Fluttershy.
>>
>>28007644
">she complied, giving you a nice view of her flushed tushie"

Aaand there go my pants
>>
File: 1441676500994.jpg (47KB, 599x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1441676500994.jpg
47KB, 599x1197px
>>28007823
>>28007954
>>28008329
>>28008407
Wow, people like my attempts.
>>
>>28007725
Oh right, I didn't write it, but I read it and liked a lot. I picked up the idea of Anon the professional spanker and tried to do something with it.
>>
>>28008617
And it worked! Thanks for writing it bud
>>
>>28002960
I agree
>>
Who wants a green of Ponk with domestic discipline themes
>>
>>28009445
maybe me?
>>
>>28009445
I don't want it, I NEED IT
NOW
>>
>>28009715
>>28009504
k, i'll get started
>>
>>28010040
Do it nigger
>>
Gonna try to get to the Appul fic and Wood's before thread hits limit. Been sick again lately and my meds kill my sex drive :(
>>
File: 6782235.png (817KB, 1313x668px) Image search: [Google]
6782235.png
817KB, 1313x668px
>>28010855
this ?
>>
>>28010931
Autocorrect. Woox's shining armor thing at the start of the thread. And Zad's
>>
File: fluttershy dear.png (270KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy dear.png
270KB, 800x1006px
>>
>>28006843
Damn, thanks.
>Fluttershy hugged her mom and weeped in her neck, as Posies held her like a baby
Can you see the future or something?
>>
>>28011557
hnnngggdaww

nice job Sterny! killing it like always
>>
>you love your wife, Pinkie Pie
>love her until the day you die
>but there are times when she just does things
>and the second she does them, they result in a big fat mess
>it can be pretty annoying
>but you love her anyway

>but tonight, this wasn’t a mess
>this was a big deal
>bigger than a mess

>forgetting to set the alarm on the oven
>and leaving something inside of it
>By the time you discovered it, it was almost too late
>big clouds of black smoke, the cake was set completely on fire
>it spread to the counter
>if there wasn’t a big fire extinguisher in that kitchen and a deep sink to dump the burned cake in, you might be homeless

>You’re sitting on the couch now
>head in your hooves
>bent down, just thinking
>recovering from that very stressful ordeal
>The oven is a black hollow, unusable
>and across from you, Pinkie Pie sits in another chair

>She’s crying, but quietly to herself
>She hasn’t said a word since you quenched the fire with the sink
>she’s afraid to look at you

>You are mad, honestly
>she’s been quite forgetful in the past
>but until now, you’ve both been lucky
>her brain just moves at a million miles an hour
>moving from one thing to the next
>and it’s getting her (and you) in a lot of trouble lately

>Pinkie wipes her weepy eyes
>”I’m so, soooo sorry, Anon.”

>You say nothing back
>you’re still trying to calm down
>you don’t want to shout at her
>she feels bad about this already
>you don’t have to make her feel even worse
>>
>>28012105
>She whispers
>”Are you mad at me?”

>should you shake your head, say no?
>You decide to tell the truth.
>You nod
>”Yes. I am.”

>Pinkie sinks into the chair, looking guilty
>the thought of making you mad at her is a big deal to the pink pony
>all she wants to do is make you happy, after all
>You don’t stop it at that, though.

>”Pinkie… you could’ve burned the house down. All because you forgot about the oven, again. What were you even doing that made you forget?”
>You sound like a father scolding his filly
>She’s an adult, but sometimes you just can’t help yourself but talk like this to her
>Sometimes, she does act a little like a filly
>innocent

>It’s hard to be mad at somepony so sweet and good natured
>but she needs a wakeup call
>no more “no, it’s ok sweetie” stuff
>this was serious

>Pinkie Pie is broken up over it
>she stammers
>”I-I have n-no idea how I forgot. I was just… I’m sorry.”
>she bows her head to you

>Pinkie is crying
>you watch her from the couch just start to lose it
>you know she’s not just doing it for sympathy
>she feels awful
>she’s the kind of mare who owns up to her mistakes
>takes responsibility fully

>You don’t need to be harsh with her
>she’s hard enough on herself about all of this
>feeling for her, you reach your hoof out to her
>A good warm hug will help de escalate the situation, you think
>you speak softly
>”Hey, come here, Pinkie.”

>The pink pony looks up through her big, shiny eyes at you
>when she see your hoof, you think she’ll maybe cheer up a little
>know you aren’t furious with her
>but that’s not what happens

>instead, you see her ears flop back
>she stares for a couple of seconds
>swallows
>it looks like she’s hesitating to even get up
>she’s low to the floor when she starts to walk over

>your face is blank
>confused
>why is she acting like this?
>maybe she’s feeling so bad that she doesn’t even feel like she deserves a hug?
>Poor thing.
>>
>>28012117
>”Ok, ‘non…I’m coming...”
>She sounds like she is trying not to sob
>she takes a couple more steps
>but she’s off to your side
>walking to the space next to you, it seems like
>confused, you beckon to her again
>say almost with a whisper, “Come on, come here, sweetie”

>then, though, something happens that you did not expect
>She hurries forward with a gentle squeak, like your gentle beckoning to her to come to you was barked at her like a command
>and then, before you can reach around her and pull her in
>she avoids your hoof
>slides under it
>and bewilders you with what she does next

>She leans over the couch cushions
>and starts to crawl over you where you’re seated
>right on top of your lap
>and then, with your hooves up high beside your head with surprise, she drops down on top of your lap
>laying down horizontally

>You sit there for at least ten seconds in shock
>not the kind of adrenaline pumping shock
>just the “what the hell just happened” kind
>You simply stare down at your wife, who is laying across your knees
>sure, she’s sometimes a pretty weird pony >but this just doesn’t make ANY sense to you
>She’s got her face hidden in her hooves and her eyes shut tight
>like she’s bracing herself for impact

>The only thing you can say when you see her is, "Uhh, what are you doing, Pinkie Pie?"

>She gasps
>then she looks up at you
>over her shoulder
>she cringes, you can feel on your legs
>She starts stammering again

>"Oh! I, uh, ummm, I just..."
>She is blushing red as a rose
>But she stays still on your legs
>"I just assumed you were, that you were gonna... since you were m-mad and you wanted me to come over, you were gonna... punish me."

>The party pony is looking at you with a dead serious expression
>Your wife is bad at sarcasm
>and even though you've barely been married 6 months, you know when she is joking around
>now wasn't that time

>For a while you don't breathe
>too shocked to speak
>Except...

>"WHAT?"
>>
>>28011557
Thisis nice
And the second panel reminds me of the twilight and nyx picture
>>
>>28012212
Oh ponk you silly pone
>>
>>28012212

>You can't believe what you just heard
>Now, all of a sudden you realize what she was doing
>you can't believe it
>a husband, to his wife? Doing THAT to her?
>If you ever had foals, then maybe you'd do something like that to THEM when they acted up
>but your wife?
>what was this, the middle ages?

>It's official, you married a crazy pony.
>You have so many questions on your mind to ask right now
>but you'll start simple

>"Ok, ok... Pinkie. I just... let's take a step back for a second."
>you gently push on her belly
>telling her silently to get up
>she does, and sits in front of you
>she's still blushing, and breathing hard
>Your gaze meets her eyes
>"Why, in all of Equestria, do you think I was going to do something like... THAT, to you?"

>Now, Pinkie Pie is also looking confused at you
>Her answer is innocent sounding

>"I t-told you, because you were really mad and I almost burned the house down, and th-then you told me to come to you, so I just thought you were going to... spank me."

>Once again, there is no joking bone in Pinkie Pie's body right now
>She's completely serious
>All you can do is stare at her, right now

>Where to even begin?

>"Pinkie, why on earth do you think I would ever do something like that to you? Where ever did you get an idea like that from?"

>Pinkie Pie seems so confused right now
>Like the questions you're asking are in a different language or something
>But she answers
>speaking quietly and looking at you with tears still in her eyes

>"I... b-but I don't get it. That's what my daddy did to MY mom... and my Aunt Shale's husband did to her when she was out of line..."

>Hoooly crap
>Now, this all makes sense
>Not just this, tonight, oh no
>EVERYTHING

>You weren't a domineering kind of pony
>When you ran into Pinkie Pie, you fell in love with her for who she was
>And she trusted you, totally
>But boy, was she submissive to you
>you didn't demand that of her
>She just was that way
>and now, you understand why
>>
>>28012445
i have to continue later, so enjoy the start to this, hopefully. I'll try to not keep people waiting too long for the rest

time 4 bed
>>
>>28012461
Is good so far, eagerly awaiting the rest
>>
>>28012296
Holy shit... it may have subconciously inspired me.

>>28012445
This is looking really interesting. Personally I can't imagine Cloudy as a spankee but eh

>>28007648
Not my thing, but always nice to have more people contributing.

>>28005870
Hope this continues.
>>
>>28011557
That picture is bonerfeels, stern
>>
>>28011557
Pretty good
But Id like to see a middle frame too
>>
>>28013347
Seconded, I imagine it adorable
Bet flutters kicks up a storm with her hoofsies when that brush paints her tushie red
>>
>>28011557
from boner to bonerfeels with one extra panel. I like how Fluttershy is older but not old enough to avoid a red bottom from mommy's brush.
>>
>>28011557
Awwww, wonder what poor fluts did. :(
>>
>>28014843
She knows what she did
>>
>>28012661
>Hope >>28005870 continues.
well how about you add something to it.
even 1 line is fine.
I did most parts and picked rather easy concept. You caught a clueless trespasser "pony" in your basement. that pony didn't want you to call authority so you take her punishment yourself.

see I said "pony" cause its still hasn't been established that if she is a filly/ grown mare other than she is yellow as I mention in my last post.

That's the direction I'm trying to push the plot to. but it doesn't have to be like this. it can go far and beyond that.
If only people participate in it. rather than giving an Empty thread bumps.
>>
>>28011557
Dat ear bite hnngnhg

Also relevant
>>28009081
>>28006090
>>
>>27928145
>Acting seductive with your father
Her butt is dlne for
>>
Almost out of bump, do we want to go directly into another thread? This one's been awesome
>>
>>28014884
i get ya, but it's hard to come up with something sometimes in time before thread passes page 10
>>
>>28012445
>You don’t even think Pinkie knows how weird that is
>understands how other ponies who are together relate when they’re angry
>poor pony thinks that you’ll smack her ass repeatedly if she does something wrong
>just like her parents
>your heart aches

>”Oh. Ok then. But I’m not gonna do that, Pinkie. Even if that’s what you did back home…”

>Pinkie cocks her head at you
>She asks you a question delicately
>”Wait, so… back home? So, are you saying that other ponies don’t do that? Then how do stallions punish their wives around here, then?”

>Fuck, that’s a weird question for you
>like it’s from a different dimension
>she’s so innocent when she asks it
>you can’t believe she really thought that wife spanking was considered normal
>You laugh nervously
>”Uhhh, they… don’t?”

>Pinkie Pie’s eyes widen
>she looks at you like you just sprouted a second head
>”What!? But, b-but… how do they make sure their wives obey them, then?”

>How far away from Ponyville was this rock farm, again?

>”Uhh, they… don’t?”

>Pinkie seems to ponder this for a while
>Her lips purse together
>she thinks, eyebrow raised
>you always thought she looked adorable when she was contemplative
>Finally she shakes her head gravely

>“I don’t get it. That just seems so… so, wrong!”

>You knew her family was old fashioned, but this was so foreign to you that you don’t even know what to say
>culturally, Pinkie’s ideas of marriage are way, waaay different than you ever thought they were
>You sigh, uncertainly

>”Ok, Pinkie. So, lemme get this straight. You think that, because you’re my wife, you have to always do whatever I say?”
>>
>>28016163
>Pinkie’s eyes narrow
>like you asked her a stupid question
>she nods many times
>”Well, yeah! Of course.”

>This is so weird
>you keep up your line of questioning
>”Ok. And always doing whatever I say, always obeying me… you’re ok with that? Like, do you feel happy doing that?”

>Again, Pinkie’s expression is like you are a crazy pony
>She nods again
>”Uhh, yeah! Why wouldn’t I? I love you!”

>Something happens in your brain when you hear her say that
>A realization
>The fact she wanted to marry you, thinking what she thinks now
>thinking that she had to always obey you
>and yet, she married you anyway
>The amount of trust she has in you, just…
>blows your mind
>you take a long breath in and out

>You honestly have to admit that you are flattered right now
>more than you ever have been in your life.

>still you have your own thoughts on this matter
>but you don’t want to tell Pinkie them word for word
>tell her that her ideas are old fashioned, ridiculous
>You know she’s still feeling bad about almost burning the house down
>and rejecting her notions right now, could really, really hurt her
>make her feel like you’re rejecting her love and devotion outright
>you don’t want to do that to her

>You also still have one question
>the thing you are still weirded out by
>”And if you disobey, or do something wrong… you expected me to spank you for it?”

>This time, Pinkie Pie nods less eagerly
>her ears flop back
>but still, she’s totally sincere
>”Uh huh. When I was a filly growing up, that’s what my daddy told me had to happen sometimes. He told me that sometimes, a husband had to love his wife enough to put her back in line when she needs it, even if she doesn’t like it. Just like whenever he had to spank me or Limestone or Marble or Maud.”
>she says matter of factly
>>
>>28016306
>Oh, no.
>you go over what she just said in your head
>and you realize the implications of it
>”a husband has to love his wife enough…”

>This feels so twisted to you
>so, if a husband DOESN’T punish his wife, “when she needs it” then according to what Pinkie believes
>he doesn’t love her enough?

>You ask the next question very, very carefully
>”So, Pinkie, tonight… when you thought I was going to punish you, did you…... think you “needed it?”

>The pink pony looks at you with her eyes beginning to tear up
>She hesitates
>but somehow, you know what her answer was going to be
>you cringe when she says it
>”Uh huh. A… a lot.”

I write slow and i haven't got much time to write either, so my b, this is all i have for now. better than empty bump
>>
Hey guys, a pretty good thread is nearing its end and I have some questions for the stories so far...

I'm rather bad (in my opinion) at naming stuffs and come up with generic titles. So anyone of the anon writes wants to throw me titles before I archive? Let me know then.
Same thing for these little one-shots or rather... spank-shots (blame Nomine, he infected me) it's quite a hassle doing titles, pastes, etc for all so for now I'm dumping them in one paste and see what I can do with it later. Still good work on them, anons, quite entertaining and good bumps!

So feedback!
>>28016326
Don't worry about slow and not doing much, I like what I see so far. Especially the end
>She hesitates
>but somehow, you know what her answer was going to be
>you cringe when she says it
>”Uh huh. A… a lot.”
I like the guilt and therapy angle a lot with these spankings and Pinkie knowing she needs it is just cute to watch. It's the kinda stuff I was writing a lot in the beginning (DCFTEF hates it totes though when there is a choice for it)

>>28011557
Sterny, I already commented as anon during work but will say it again I love it, one of your best I may even say. I like the feelsies here.

>>28007648
Nicely written even if I'm not very into the filly fondling but hey no problem with that, Everyone has their preferences and the writing itself is good.

>>28005870
Fun little project, woox. I'll see if I can participate in the next thread with something witty

>>27996368
Damn Zad... you said you write the apples so well cuz you do their good hard spankings so well and it's true. I like this one with all the little details. Wouldn't probably want it ever this hard but it's all in the head and fantasy.

>>27977593
Glad to be of inspiration, anytime again
>>
>>28016591

>Same thing for these little one-shots or rather... spank-shots (blame Nomine, he infected me)

I think you mean...One-Swats?
>>
>>28016769

Wait wait, I got it! We need a new Spanking OC...a mare whose spanks are so powerful that they reduce and stallion, mare, or foal to tears and pleading with just one swat!

She is...One-Swat Mare!

ONE SWAAAATTT!

....I think I need to lay down...these are some good meds....
>>
>>28016791
Oh you
>>
>>28016591
>I'm rather bad (in my opinion) at naming stuffs and come up with generic titles.

Guilty: I confess to sometimes leaving stories without a title intentionally because I'm amused with the titles you come up with.
Okay though...I'll stop doing that if I ever get back to writing again.
>>
>>28016983
That's a paddlin! And I know how to wield one properly
Well in that case maybe I should disregard your next title and have Nomine come up with the punniest thing he can think of. Hah, that'll teach ya!
>>
>>28017120

Should I wait til I come down from this high?

Because this is weeeeeeird
>>
>>28017146
Nah, you're now the... High Priest of Titles
>>
>>28017180

COWABUNGA!
>>
>>28017194
another bitching about spanking thread.
>>
>>28017747
Lol
>>
>>28016591
Some ideas:

>>27941499
>>27949628
>>27959751
Twilight Tales

>>27944570
>>27944711
>>27945970
Pinkie's Big Mare Spanking

>>27945556
Picture Perfect 'panking

>>27946233
Dinky Doh!
>>
>>28018657
I like these ideas Anon
>>
>>28016326

>Now you’re in deep water
>up a creek without… or with a paddle
>what do you even tell her?
>that wife spanking isn’t on the table
>tell her that you aren’t like that

>and
>basically reject her whole upbringing, her ideas of her married life
>and risk offending her and insulting her whole family’s traditions
>and in her mind, “not love her enough”
>be culturally insensitive

>oooorrr
>do you just… do it?

>You want to ignore option B completely
>but the more you think about it, the more you see
>she says she’s happy doing what she is doing now
>content with obeying you
>does it because she loves you

>Pinkie Pie is stifling herself
>but she’s crying
>you see her teary eyes
>she’s waiting for you to make a decision

>You feel sick to your stomach
>how in the world are you actually considering this right now?
>how did you get to this point?
>You sigh
>your hooves are shaking
>You ask her, seriously as you can

>”Pinkie, please be 100% honest with me, ok? Is this what you really want? Are you really, truly happy with this? With us, just the way it has been?”
>Pinkie Pie’s eyes light up
>She licks a tear off her lip
>and she nods her head
>no hesitation

>”Uh huh. I am, Anon. PINKIE Promise.”

>Your heart beats hard
>you gulp
>she treats those promises so seriously it isn’t even funny
>she means it

>here it comes, the big question
>the question you never thought you would ask her in a million years

>”And if I punished you, for what happened tonight… would you feel better about all of this?”

>Pinkie Pie shivers
>She looks down at your lap
>her head slowly begins to nod

>”Uh huh. I-it would, Anon.”

>there it is
>the final answer
>you can’t believe what it is you are about to do
>but if this is what she truly wants
>both tonight and in general
>feels she deserves
>you decided you’re going to do it.

>Sigh
>”Ok, Pinkie Pie. I’ll do it.”
>>
>>28019474
The tension. Oh my god.
Great, unusual set up. This is like the opposite situatuion to that OTHER story with Anon married to Pinkie.
Keep it up (at your pace, of course).
>>
>>28019474
>there it is
>the final answer
>you can’t believe what it is you are about to do
>but if this is what she truly wants
>both tonight and in general
>feels she deserves
>you decided you’re going to do it.

>Sigh
>”Ok, Pinkie Pie. I’ll do it.”

>Her mixed emotions when you say this show up on her big, expressive face
>for a quick second you see her eyes and ears perk up
>but then, she looks fearful
>A tear drops down
>She looks at you tensely
>”Yes, Anon.”

>You don’t even have to ask her
>she starts walking over to you
>eyeing your lap
>you decide you’re just going to let her do her thing
>she obviously knows how it’s done

>Pinkie gets back into the same position she was in before
>laying across your knees
>whole body on the couch
>rear hooves pointed away to the window
>head next to your lap on the couch

>Holy fuck this is awkward
>your only experience with spankings was a couple of times as a colt
>and they weren’t like this
>not as formal, just a few spanks standing up
>you honestly don’t even know what to do next
>should you just… start smacking her butt now?

>You’re hesitant to do anything to her as it is
>you don’t want to do it in a way she won’t approve

>”Uhh, so… hey, Pinkie? I want to do this right, so… where you’re from, how do husbands do it exactly?”
>>
>>28020067
>It’s so weird asking her this question when she’s laying down over your lap
>you don’t know how hard to spank
>you don’t know how long
>you don’t know anything!

>Pinkie Pie is super tense right now
>understandably
>but she starts calmly answering your question
>trying not to cry already

>”Well… my daddy had a big, old wooden hairbrush. He used that, but…”

>Ok, this was already crazy enough
>If you were going to do this, there was no way in hell some hairbrush was factoring into that
>You switch the topic quickly

>”Oh. Well… ahem. So, and how long did he do it for?”

>if this is going to be a punishment, you don’t want it to just be a few slaps and done
>at least, if you’re even gonna do it at all
>that would probably just make things worse
>make her think you’re just half assing it
>You really don’t want to do this, still
>You start second guessing yourself
>But you decide to stick with your decision, for her sake

>She replied, shyly
>”I-I don’t know… he did it a long time. They hurt a lot, they were supposed to.”

>She grabs the couch with her hoof
>bracing herself
>Pinkie knows that telling you this could mean worse things for her
>but she’s still telling you
>that says something

>What did you get yourself into?

>Well, whatever it is you’re going to do to her, it can be done with your hoof
>you aren’t using some big hairbrush on her
>never

>You are just not going to think about it
>Fuck it.
>>
>>28020096
>She's obedient to you
>keeping her tail away from her posterior
>now, she’s just waiting
>you decide that she shouldn’t have to wait any longer
>but still, you’ll give her a warning

>”Ok, Pinkie. I’m just going to do it now, until… until you’ve learned your lesson.”

>Fuck
>that was the most awkward thing that’s ever come out of your mouth
>that came all the way back from your foalhood days
>your own parents
>You feel like you’re talking to your own wife like a child

>Pinkie Pie, though, doesn’t seem to think the same way
>She nods her head and hides her face
>”O-ok. Yes, Anon.”

>Poor pony
>you don’t know how you’ll live with yourself
>Let’s just get this over with
>You lift your hoof up
>Pinkie senses it and squeaks
>she shuts her eyes

>No more delaying
>You aim at her butt, which is perched on your knee
>Sticking out
>And then
>you swing it down
>onto her butt
>and it makes a sharp, hard SMACK!

>”Yow!”
>Pinkie Pie’s yelp follows the spank right away
>But to your shock she stays perfectly still

>you don’t want to wait too long
>might make you think too much
>or think AT ALL
>Another harsh SMACK!

>”OUCH!”
>Pinkie exclaims again
>You hear her cries, but she’s still not moving

>You guess you’re doing it right?
>Well, you can’t stop after two spanks
>so, you give her another one
>SMACK!

>”Ah!”
>This time, her hoof back hoof moves a little bit
>kicks, but just barely
>You do it again, and again

>SMACK SMACK! SMACK!

>”Ow, ow! OW!”

>SMACK!

>”Aow!”

>SMACK!

>”Oow! Uh, uhuuuhh”

>Then you hear it
>she’s starting to cry
>little sobs

>You honestly just want to stop now
>But something inside you says not to do that
>the words “he did it a long time” echo in your mind
>This has barely been any time at all

>smack goes your hand
>over and over again
>And Pinkie’s getting a lot louder
>Even though, she hasn't moved an inch on you

>You're just going to keep going.
>>
that's it for tonight, see you next thread. I'll try to be less slow next time
>>
File: Spanking thread 32.png (472KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Spanking thread 32.png
472KB, 1250x1250px
how is that for thread 32 ?

>>28000200
>>28002960
sorry I went a bit selfish here.
maybe I would draw that and post it in next thread.

>>28020158
can't wait for this to finish. keep it up
>>
>>28020260
Pretty good
>>
>500
This was a good thread.
>>
>>28015814
That could work. Any ideas for thread theme? Adult domestic discipline? That's distinguished from the typical spanking context as well as the sexy spanking theme we tried a while back.
>>
>>28020995

I like the idea of that, though now that I have largely recovered from my issues I'm going to resume working on my stories.

Maybe I can squeeze out a domestic discipline tale as well.
>>
>>28021097
The theme has not been about steering fics, more just something to talk about in the absence of anything else. Plus it's easier to keep track of which thread had (insert discussion here)
>>
>>28021130

Well aware of that. I simply like to try and come up with at least one idea for the theme of the thread if I can. Makes for a good writing exercise.
>>
>>28021218
just do it.
and link new thread here
>>
>>28020995
how about just Bedroom edition ?
>>
Be on the lookout for a new thread in the next hour. Or someone else can make it I don't care.
>>
if for any reason the next thread got delayed you can follow the status in our forums.

http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/
>>
>>28021130
I didn't know before I needed Fluttershy in jammies before, but now I need it in my life... best with a rear flap for easier access
>>
New thread real soon
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.