[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trixie Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 120

File: image.jpg (762KB, 2200x2673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762KB, 2200x2673px
I believe the time has come to combine the threads of BG's mother Trixie and BrownieTown's Trixie story together. If you two are out there, I hope you see this
>>
I did and I do. What happened to the other thread?
>>
>>27907531
Thanks to all of the applejack and glimmer shitposters, it died
>>
>>27907538
I figured that was the case, shitty.
>>
>>27907538
That explains why we have only 7 pages of threads. Hot fucking damn.

>>27907548
pls continue daddy
>>
File: Trixie Mumfu.png (341KB, 700x532px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie Mumfu.png
341KB, 700x532px
>>27907538
Well Golly Gee looks like Auntie Glimmer sure got popular I can start contributing to my momma Trixie at around 12:00 I've got to meet up with some mates but they'll be a good couple of updates / filler until the other writefags return.

http://pastebin.com/Gp9vQwaZ for those from the other Trixie thread with Brownie town or have not heard of the side story 'momma trixie'
>>
Posting before this thread goes straight to page eleven.
>>
>>27907740

Continuing on from my pastebin, some green while we await the writefags.

>But you will not be deterred. You are a Lulamoon and you are proud!
"My name is Anonymous, son of Trixie Lulamoon."
>Initially she seems calm but you could see mentally that something wasn't right.
>"T-That's quite alright deary, now if you'll excuse I must have a little 'word' with Starlight over there"
>She finishes her sentence by scrunching her face and holding back a very visible red set of cheeks.
>She looked like she was going to burst...
>Observing Auntie Starlight she now had 3 other ponies all around her, the orange one was ventilating steam from her ears while the yellow one cowered behind her.
"I can't see this getting much worse I don't know what these ponies problems are but Momma Trixie has never done anything bed when I'm around."
>You don't know who these ponies are but you were scared, they didn't like your momma and they seemed to be acting mean to Auntie Starlight.
>"Hey squirt whats with all the hub-bub over there?"
>Your negative trail of thought was diverted by the appearance of another pony, this one sported a rainbow mane.
"Ooooooooohhh pretty!"
>You went to touch it only to get a scoff and turn of the head.
>"Easy kid, I washed my mane for the first time in a week just for this occasion so even though my mane is super-duper-awesome it doesn't mean you can go around with your... 'things' ruining it."
>You pout your lips turning away from the blue rainbow pony.
>You didn't want to touch her hair anyway...
>"Anyway my awesomeness aside, names Dash, Rainbow Dash nice to meet ya."
"Hello my momma told me not to talk to strangers but well you're not a stranger your Rainbow Dash so I'm Anonymous"
>She puts a hoof to her chin and thinks.
>"Anonymous aye? that's it, hmmm well i'll tell you what something has been bugging me, your clothes..."
>Here we go again.
>>
>>27908016
Link to your pastebin?
>>
BG9 present and accounted for. Unfortunately I am in a foreign land giving medical aid to animals. I will write when possible but I'm not going to have much. I will be lurking though.

I'm watching you.
>>
>>27908025
>>27907740
Ayy lmao
>>
>>27908025
>>27907740
http://pastebin.com/Gp9vQwaZ

"What's wrong with it?"
>"Nothing, nothing i'm not fashionista like Rarity over there but I have one question about the cutie mark on the jacket and wands on the trousers."
>You brace yourself, these ponies all seem to know your momma, and it doesn't seem in a good way.
>"Well I may not be the smartest pony around town but I remember who 'that' Cutie marks belongs to."
>You gulp as she gets right into your face.
>"So tell me, who made your clothes?"
>You were scared, alone and missed your momma.
>Is this what the real world was like, so cold, so harsh and mean?
>You can't be pushed around like this, being treated differently because you are proud and happy to be associated with one of the nicest and best ponies you could have ever met.
>You stand straight and dust off any dust you had on you.
"I'm glad you asked, my mother is Trixie Lulamoon otherwise known by her stage name The Great and powerful Trixie.
>The blue pony turned red as if you just damaged her pride.
>"YOU, HER, HERE?!?!?!?"
>She raises her hoof ready to pummel you into the ground and you prepare for your beating...
>But it never came.
>Opening your wincing eye you realise you-yourself are enveloped in a warm lavender aura.
>You couldn't hear anything outside and the hoof just bounced from the aura.
>'Thank you Auntie Starlight' you mouth as you ignore the rest of the ponies all surrounding you.
>Maybe if Auntie Starlight talks to them just a bit longer they'll calm down and give you a chance to say how nice and sweet momma Trixie is.
"Yeah. I just gotta wait for everyone to calm down."
>Theres no way anything could possibly get inside here and cause any verbal or physical damage to you now...
>"HELLO!"
>You nearly jumped right of your skin.
"You! but how, magic, bubble, me?"
>The pink pony laughs off your stuttering words with a wave of the hoof.
>"Don't be silly, Twilight uses this magic to ignore me all the time and I always break through it."
>>
>>27908072
apologies about any spelling mistakes i make, i'll fix them in my pastebin most likely.

>You gave up and just wrapped your arms around yourself while once again pouting.
>For someone reason you think this pink pony is going to keep talking and bug you until you want to scream.
>"Hey!!! I can tell what you're thinking for your information."
>...
"Great."
>Now you can't think and the only thing you can do is listen to this pink pony.
>"Anyway my magic wall breaking abilities aside what's your name, mines Pinkie pie"
>Looking into her eyes you grin.
>Auntie Starlight was fending off 4 ponies so maybe this fifth one could explain what's going on.
"Anonymous, son of Trixie Lulamoon. the pleasure is mine."
>"TRIXIE!?!?"
>You ignored the yelling as it became a bit too common to be surprising upon the mentioning of your momma's name at this point.
>However the tail wagging and leg twitching was a new addition.
>"You mean the same Trixie who came into Ponyville with her travelling magic show, brought an Ursa Minor into town and nearly destroyed me and my friends homes and ruined our lives?"
>You wished you never thought about your plan.
>The colourful sky around you seemed to turn gray, the aura dissipated and time all but froze.
>Looking at your hands you see no colour, no life just grey palms, you felt cold... and weak.
"Momma?"
>Visibly shaking you want to cry but nothing comes out, it's almost like you're in some form of stasis
"Evil?"
>You felt the world crumble around you, the one pony you cared for above everything else, even yourself was actually bad?
>Like a record on scratch the grayness comes back into colour, life comes back into your body.
>Tears coat you from top to bottom.
>What happened?
>"H-Hey Anon how are you doing little buddy?"
"What happened, Where am I, Who are you?"
>The figure starts to take form of a similar lilac pony.
"Auntie Starlight?"
>She smiles, her warmth brings a smile to your small face.
>"Yeah it's me champ how are you?"
>>
>>27908133
>You try to remember why you were sad but all you remember was happily enjoying the front of the castle and getting along perfectly fine with 5 other ponies.
"I'm... good?"
>She beams up before wrapping you in a hug.
>"That's fantastic!!!"
>A series of hooves knock on the door and believe it or not 7 ponies enter the room you were in.
>"Greetings Sir Anonymous, son of Trixie Lulamoon how are you feeling today?"
>The voice came from a pony you didn't recognise, she was tall and her voice was very warming, like momma's.
"Momma?"
>She giggles.
>"No my little friend, I am princess Celestia, and this is my sister Luna we are the two princesses which reside here in Canterlot Castle. we along with five of my little ponies have come along to see how you're doing."
>You couldn't see it but all the ponies put on very big smiles, anyone who wasn't a kid would most likely assume they were plastered on and thus be skeptical.
>But you were a kid thus bought it without thinking twice.
>"Hello Darling we thought we'd see how our new friend was doing"
"Wait all of your are my friends, that's amazing. My only friends I had before meeting you all were Auntie Starlight and momma Trixie."
>You could of sworn you noticed the Rainbow ponies eye twitch upon hearing the name Trixie.
>Naaa you must have been tired, all the excitement from seeing the front of the castle must have taken all the energy out of you.
"Well if all of you are my friends I'm very pleased to meet you all. I wish Momma was here to see this but Auntie Starlight is close enough!"
>With a giggle Starlight levitates you some lunch and waves off your new friends.
"Wow I can't believe it Auntie Starlight i'm friends with the royal princess's."
>Her smile only grew wider as she saw the happiness beam from your face.
>You were so happy...
>After awhile you went into the washroom to prepare for a evening tour of the castle, Starlight decided to leave you alone for awhile so you could settle down.
>>
File: Trixie, Glimmer hugs.jpg (1015KB, 2484x2753px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie, Glimmer hugs.jpg
1015KB, 2484x2753px
>>27908195
>Be Starlight Glimmer.
>You are in your room looking at yourself in the mirror.
>What have you done!?!
>Your friends, they all screamed and yelled at you for bringing Trixies adopted kid to see the princess's.
>They yelled at him, hurling abuse just for being happy that he was there on behalf of his mother...
>They yelled at a kid and you protected him, you tried your very best.
>But that meant nothing as you did the one thing you swore with Trixie long ago you would never do to him.
>You used 'your' magic on him. at first to protect him but Pinkie was too smart to be held back.
>She had to push the boundaries of logic and actually tell him the truth.
>Of course he had to know at some point but it would of been better if Trixie herself told him.
>Y-you remembered back when you tried to ruin Twilight and her friends lives by travelling back in time, that spell by Starswirl...
>Well you may have used that to make little Anon forget about everything that happened.
>He can't be sad and discriminated against.
>He's only a child for celestia's sake!
>You made him forget about the negative things, a child shouldn't have to hear such words about the past so quickly and unexpectedly.
>After you cast the spell on him he went to sleep and you placed him within the castle.
>You never remember being this angry in all your life, you shouted at your friends until your throat hurt.
>How they all just 'ganged' up on him like that. they were no better than Trixie when she was bad.
>And the princess's, oh boy that was fun explaining what happened.
>Luckily Luna knew from personal experience the pain of exile and being alone so happily wanted to make sure Anon was okay, you also saw the usually happy and calm Celestia so disappointed and belittling towards her 'Elements of Harmony'.
>As you remember all the things you did that Little Anon forget tears rushed to your face.
"I know you don't remember any of this but I hope you can forgive me...
"I've failed you as an Aunt."
>>
File: Scared.jpg (40KB, 399x339px) Image search: [Google]
Scared.jpg
40KB, 399x339px
>>27908195
>You try to remember why you were sad but all you remember was happily enjoying the front of the castle and getting along perfectly fine with 5 other ponies.
Ok, what the fuck just happened here. Is he sick? Is he powerful? Is he deadly ill? Does someone mess with his memory?

I have no fucking idea what is odd, but it buggs me.

>>27908344
>Well you may have used that to make little Anon forget about everything that happened.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHYDOESITHURTTHISMUCHYOUSADISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

More, when?
>>
File: Trixie filly.jpg (255KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie filly.jpg
255KB, 640x1136px
>>27908576
Writefag here i'm afraid i've got to get my stuff ready for the gym now I should be back 7pm time or something I don't know as it's my induction with a couple of work mates but I thought it would be good to leave some form of a cliff hanger... thing... anyway you can bump this thread with Trixie or another Anon can always try their hand at writing some green if you get bored waiting...
>>
Bamp
>>
File: Zyzz pose brah.jpg (65KB, 205x360px) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz pose brah.jpg
65KB, 205x360px
I return from the gym I have gained Asthetics, back to writing.

>>27908344
>The scene fades as you sulk yourself to an early sleep.
>Be kid Anon again.
>You've brushed your hair and washed yourself ready for this evenings dinner.
>The bathroom itself was twice the size of momma Trixies caravan. plus you don't remember showering since her last show back 2 weeks ago in Manehatten.
>Checking yourself one last time in the mirror you dust off any dirt from your suit and shoes.
"Alright Anon, let's make momma Trixie proud."
>With a ecstatic grin you throw open your room door and stylishly slide down the hallway towards the banqueting hall...
>You overhear a guard scoff.
>"Showoff."
>You decide to give a friendly gesture via sticking your tongue out at the white armoured pony.
>Unfortunately your childish brain forgot to turn your focus around as you slidded past the banqueting hall where all the fellow guests watched you fail.
"Come on Nonny, you can recover from this."
>Using your tiny-kid brain you project yourself off the carpet, into an expensive vase knocking it down (you'll blame a guard, they can't assume it's your fault as you're only a kid) and go straight back towards the banqueting hall.
>"HEY! DON'T THINK I'M TALKING THE FALL FOR THAT"
>Oh poop...
>A rather irritated guard creases the huge rug and you end up going airborne.
>right in front of the princess's.
>As you slowly fall you close your eyes and picture just how nice the food is going to be.
>Maybe it will cushion the damage your pride is about to take.
>Before you landed face first into some carpet you feel a golden aura hold you.
>"Tee-hee look sister does this child not remind us of when we were but young?"
>Luna continues to giggle as Celestia only smiles, gently placing you in your seat.
>"Indeed he does Sister, oh how I wish to be so young and carefree once again."
>Your childish grin only made both the sisters sigh at their adult responsibilities.
>Adults are boring...
>>
>>27909493
>Waiting for the other guests you decide to kill some time.
>By unroyally addressing the princess's.
>And by Unroyally addressing you mean bombarding them with questions.
"What's it like to be a princess?"
>Luna starts to pipe up.
>"Well..."
>Before you interrupt her.
"Do you have to fight evil giant monsters!?!"
>Celestia opens her mouth.
>"No but..."
"Has momma Trixie ever performed in the castle?!?!"
>Before the Sisters can awkwardly look at each other you slap yourself across the head.
"What am I talking about, of course she has, she is the great and powerful Trixie after all!."
>The sisters sigh a sigh of relief feeling as if they dodged a bullet as the 5 other ponies from earlier enter.
>"Mighty Sorry for being late your highness's me and the girls were out in the city meeting up with some friends."
>The other ponies all nod their heads before bowing.
"That looks fun."
>You decide to bow too.
>It wasn't such a good idea bowing while sitting on your chair as you end basically head button the table.
>"Oh my goodness you poor dear, are you alright?"
>The yellow pony is the first to see if your okay.
>You fight back the urge to cry, you're a big kid, only babies cry.
>Before a tear could generate from your eye you are caught in some sort of hug-fest as the life is squeezed from you.
>The combined hug strength of the 5 ponies was 'nearly' tighter than Momma Trixies.
>Nearly...
"T-Thank you, please s-stop. can't b-b-breath."
>As the 5 ponies release their marshmallow vice-grip you can feel air enter your body once again.
>The girls laughing it off take their seats on the long table.
>Just in time as the chefs arrive.
>"Behold the finest food in all of Equestria!"
>You prepare your knife and fork, your stomach craving some quality food.
>As the chef opens his tray your hopes and dreams burn into nothingness.
>There was some Cheese, bread, vegetables and other really simple stuff.
>The girls looked astonished at the display, you merely rolled your eyes.
>>
File: mfw drowning in oil.png (344KB, 539x557px) Image search: [Google]
mfw drowning in oil.png
344KB, 539x557px
my apology in advance friends I was asked by my friends to do some tf2 competitive mode if i hadn't had done it i would of been on my fourth piece of green by now... I'll go get my dinner and probably call it a day for today, although i do update my stories on weekends and if i have the energy weekdays i end up getting distracted by small things which take up a stupid amount of time.

Also yes kid Anon is basically an idiot kinda like the yellow guy from Don't hug me i'm scared and is susceptible to being really simple or doing something plainly stupid, I.e. replacing the water in his water bed with oil. >pic related
>>
File: The great and powerful Ass.png (68KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
The great and powerful Ass.png
68KB, 1024x614px
Would you?
>>
>>27910516
Yes
>>
>>27910516
That's our mother you're talking about!
>>
>>27910814
The Great and Powerful #1 MILF
>>
File: butt brawl.png (823KB, 1280x1322px) Image search: [Google]
butt brawl.png
823KB, 1280x1322px
>>27910814
>>27910693
>>27910914
Y U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

Mommy
>>
File: hehe.jpg (67KB, 475x886px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
67KB, 475x886px
>>27910981
Mama Trixie isn't for sexual... R-Right?...I may need an adult
>>
I think raven should go to bed
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 920x869px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 920x869px
>>27910814
>>27910914
>>27911279
Don't sexual momma Trixie
I just want her to show me magic and tuck me in at night
>>
File: image.png (356KB, 692x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356KB, 692x1080px
>She will never be your sassy teenage mother
>>
Bump sexy momma Rump
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 500x281px
Bump
>>
>>27912692
This GIF makes me sad...why?
>>
I'm glad to see the integration of the two separate threads has gone pretty smoothly
>>
>>27913101
Because he is forever alone, he is surrounded by monsters and demons that only want to kill him. He will never have a real friend.
>>
GLaD to see the Trixie Crusade is still in high numbers.

Here's my Pastebin story from before in case anyobdy didn't get to finish reading it.

http://pastebin.com/NazpMQwc
>>
>>27913849
What crawled up your ass and died?
>>
>>27913849
This guy's copy and pasting apparently.
>>27913792
>>
>>27913871
Yo BrownieTown you gonna finish your story yet? I don't mean to rush at all but I'm a fan and I'd like to see how this plays out
>>
>>27913975
Working on it now actually. I might be able to finish it tonight but idk we'll see how far i can get.
>>
File: Trixie EqG qt2.png (130KB, 372x712px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie EqG qt2.png
130KB, 372x712px
Would her EqG form still be a good momfu / daughteru?
>>
>>27914890
She'd be a good waifu
>>
>>27909887
Here's hoping that glimmer messed up with time somehow and Anon begins to see things that aren't right; or something. I've never been a fan of things just working peacefully.
>>
>>27914890
I'd assume she would be a very bitchy daughter. I can see her as a good mom.
>>
File: Jakob.png (634KB, 860x930px) Image search: [Google]
Jakob.png
634KB, 860x930px
>>27909927
Confirm/Deny: This Anon is gonna grow up to be a more independent version of Jakob from Fire Emblem Fates
>>
>>27913101
Because this "lol so randumb le feels xdd" shit was deemed good enough to be put in even a shitshow like Doom: We Aren't A Halo Ripoff, Guys!!!!!11

Fuck Bethesda.
>>
File: welp.jpg (64KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
64KB, 338x450px
>>27914970
>Fire emblem shit
Wut? if you want to interpret him as Jakob go ahead my friend, as far as i'm aware he's just a kid who does goofball stuff so it can be seen as anything to you the reader.

Will start writing again 12pm time
>>
>>27914975
/v/ calm down

>>27915013
Well when I heard the concept I pictured him as some sort of young magician, but clearly I'm wrong. I still can't help picturing him with Jakob's face.

can't wait secksi
>>
“So what did you think? Up to snuff?”
>”Oh god it was so cool! I wish I could come up with tricks like that. When they did the…”
>Trixie raves on about the movie as you fail to keep a dopey smile from being plastered on your face all the while
>You can hardly think of a time when you saw her as excited as she was at that moment while she rattles off all of the different tricks and illusions that were in the show
>Occasionally she tries to reverse engineer a way to actually pull off some of the tricks but for the most part they worked only through the magic of the silver screen
>Every time she thinks of something new she pats you on the shoulder in excitement with the free hand that isn’t interlocked with your own
>”Anon that was awesome! We have to go see it again sometime ok? Promise me.”
>You roll your eyes in amusement at her childish glee
“Alright, alright, only ‘cause you’re so cute when you’re like this though.”
>Trixie presents a gloriously bright smile up towards you at your words
“Ready to get some ice cream?”
>She nods enthusiastically up at you before pulling you by the arm to quicken your pace
>You arrive at the mall’s Coldstone Creamery and sort through the selection of ice cream’s that they had available
>”Ooo. I’m going to get some of that with sprinkles on it. What about you?”
>Trixie asks as she points her finger at some lemon sorbet
>You take a second to figure out your own selection
“Probably some cake batter. Maybe some peanut butter cups or something with it.”
>You wait in line behind a number of chatty people who had also just gotten out of a movie until it’s your turn to order
>Once all is said and done and you’ve paid for your food you look around for a table to sit at
>”Hey Anon? Can we walk around while we eat? I’d like to look at some of the shops”
>You shrug and nod following her out the door
>>
>>27915066
>You proceed side by side through the mall surrounded by the bustle of people out and about enjoying their weekend
>You had forgotten what is was like in all honesty
>Usually you’d stay cooped up in your room on your computer wasting away your free time
>It was nice, like you were taking a breath after being under water
>Like you were living your life instead of just watching as it passed by with every day
>Taking a spoonful of ice cream and planting it in your mouth you let a content pleasure wash over you
>If only it could always be like this
>You felt happy
>Why is it so overwhelming to be hit with an emotion you thought you understood?
>It was like it was the first time you were experiencing it and it felt so surreal, euphoric even
>You knew that if this is what life could be like that you wouldn’t be scared anymore
>You wouldn’t be worried about wasting away without purpose
>The logical side of you knows that you can’t always feel this way but for once you’re able to shut it out
>Because in that moment it doesn’t matter
>In that moment the only thing that mattered was what you were feeling, and who you were sharing those feelings with
>Trixie makes her way over to the entrance of a clothing store for children
>She turns back to you and waves you over
>Joining her you browse through the selection of items that were available
>Tiny pairs of shoes and socks, shirts and shorts, dresses for girls
>You felt like a giant in a world of tiny people as you looked over all the clothing
>Trixie stops at a pair of booties cooing
>”Aww aren’t these just adorable? I’ve always thought little kids were so cute.”
“Are all girls like this?”
>You chuckle and shake your head from side to side
>”I don’t know, I just feel like it’s programmed into me to want kids or something. Besides, how could I not want them when I can think about dressing them up in these?”
>>
>>27915070
>Trixie holds up the shoes she was looking at with that hand not holding her ice cream
>You raise your eyebrows at her
“Girls really are all crazy huh?”
>She laughs and lightly hits you on the arm
>”Oh come on, everyone’s a little crazy. I mean look at you, here, with me, out on a date. If that’s not crazy than I don’t know what is.”
“Hey, you said it not me.”
>Trixie hits your arm again in mock offense before laughing off the situation
>”Come on, lets head back out.”
>You follow her as she pulls you from one store to the next perusing the items on the shelfs and hangers
>Eventually you’ve both finished your ice cream and make your way towards your car
>You sit for a moment inside the confines of the vehicle talking about nothing in particular as you let your stomachs settle before you set out
>Firing up the engine you back out of the parking space and begin the journey back towards Trixie’s place
>The journey is a short one as you listen to some soft must from the radio
>Pulling up into the lot you find yourself right outside of Trixie’s trailer
>Parking you shut the engine off and step outside into the cool night air
>You walk up to the steps of Trixie’s trailer and you turn to face her as you come to a stop
>The feeling of nervous anxiety that had seemingly abated made its presence known once more in that instant
>Trixie seemed to be having roughly the same reaction as well
>Pushing the thoughts aside you clear your throat
“Thanks for coming out with me tonight Trixie. I hope you had as much fun as I did.”
>A bashful titter peeps out of her before she responds
>”I’m not sure which of us had more fun to be honest. Thank you so much for tonight Anon. It was so nice being with you.”
“Well I won’t keep you standing out in the cold for too long. I’m glad you had a fun night Trix. Hopefully we can do it again sometime?”
>>
>>27915074
>Trixie nods as she wraps her arms around you in a hug that you are fast to reciprocate
>You pull back slightly after a few brief seconds and stare down into her glassy eyes shimmering in the moon light
>Your heart begins to beat faster as you stare and throwing caution to the wind you lean down while closing your eyes
>Your lips fall upon hers as the smooth texture of her skin hits your own
>She pushes back into your mouth while moving her lips over yours
>In that brief moment the world seems to cease existing around you as the only sensation you’re aware of is the wet warmth between your connected mouths
>You let the kiss run its course before pulling back and staring down at her once again
>You both breath slightly heavily at each other as your remain locked in the embrace
>A fierce crimson decorates Trixie’s cheeks and nose
>Her breath comes in shaky lungfuls that punctuate the silent air
>Your bodies refuse to part as your brains readjust to the feelings roaring within
>Her breathing stops as does yours
>You feel the tension in the air sharp as a razor
>Your gut tightens as though you were suspended in air by a thin wire preparing to be dropped
>Then all at once the wire snaps and you are sent spiraling down into an abyss of primal instinct
>Your face juts forward as your lips dive back down to meet hers in a rough and heated dance
>She presses up into you on her tip toes trying with all her might to put force into her action
>Your lips dance over one another fighting for dominance in the war of lust
>Her lips part and a tongue lashes against your barrier which soon open to accommodate her muscle
>Your tongues mingle and shift as you take in the taste of lemon from her mouth
>Pushing forward you drive yourself into her confines as you swipe across her taste buds feeling the bumpy texture as it caresses the smooth underside of your invading appendage
>>
>>27915078
>You can feel heat rising in your face and neck as your mind blanks apart from the sensation of the act of desire being played out between the two of you
>The embrace lasts long but abruptly Trixie pulls back and stares up at you
>A thin coating of saliva adorns her lips which a quick flick of the tongue remedies
>”A-A-Anon I… would, would you like to come inside?”
>Trixie pants out in a fluster between breaths
>You can only nod as she quickly reaches for her keys and opens the door to the trailer
>You follow her inside as your growing package strains against the confines of the jeans
>You take in the interior of the room as Trixie shuts and locks the door behind you
>A small kitchen area, short hall leading to a mirror, not the most spacious area
>A small bed catches your attention as Trixie pushes you in its direction
>You sit down and Trixie pushes her way on top of you forcing you to lay down with your legs hanging off the side
>She removes her jacket and tosses it to one side before leaning down over you and planting another kiss on your mouth
>You feel a hand groping at your groin as she does so and take it as permission to let your own hands wander
>One finds the small of her back as the other traces up her thigh pushing the dress up along with it
>Your fingers brush over a combination of smooth cotton and warm skin
>You spread your fingers and grab a handful of whatever you can and knead it in your grasp
>A soft hum of vibration travel from her mouth into your as you do so while rubbing your opposite hand in a circular motion across her upper back
>A squeeze upon your shaft elicits a groan from you grasp at her backside with further abandon
>She breaks the kiss once more and climbs off of the bed to stand over you
>She points at your pants and in a surprisingly stern voice tinged with need call out
>”Trixie wants them off, now.”
>>
>>27915082
>You waste no time in obliging the commanding girl as she looks about ready to tear them off if you don’t comply quickly
>You leave your boxers on out of embarrassment but they remain very briefly as Trixie grasps them and with a yank your manhood springs free and lies up against your stomach
>Trixie drops to her knees on the edge of the bed and grasps you in one hand
>She breaths heavily on your rod sending little jolts of emotion through you
>The breath is nothing in comparison as her tongue shoots out and licks across your tip
>Your knees jerk slightly reflexively but her arms resting on your legs keeps you from moving too far
>Her tongue continues to lap at your head bathing it in heat and slippery saliva
>Her ministrations subside for a moment before she opens her mouth and plunges down onto your member
>You can feel the heat of her body as her mouth encapsulates your stiff appendage with its confines
>Bobbing her head up and down she uses one hand to stroke your length in time with the movement of her head
>You prop yourself up to watch as she works sending waves of pleasure throughout your body
>Her hair falling on your lap lightly tickles you as is brushes over your skin
>Pulling off of you she gathers some saliva in her mouth and lets it drip down onto you using her hand to evenly coat your entire girth
>Finishing doing so she stands up and reaches for the hem of her dress
>Taking it in her hands she lifts upward and reveals to you a black bra and matching panties that had lain hidden underneath all evening
>You take the opportunity to kick off your shoes and socks as well as to remove the pants and underwear from around your ankles
>Trixie begins to work furiously at her bra while you pull your shirt up and over your head ignoring the buttons
>Her breasts soon spring forth from their prison and you drink in the sight
>Her nipples are small and erect with excitement which pull the taught globes into a pert ball
>>
>>27915085
>She wastes no time as she pushes her panties down and steps out of them returning to her position sitting on top of you once more
>Licking her index and middle fingers she reaches down and reapplies saliva to your head
>Grasping it in her hand she guides your penis towards the entrance of her body
>A collective moan rings out in the trailer as she sits down upon your shaft and the slick insides clamp down upon you
>Reaching the bottom of your manhood she wiggles her bottom getting accustomed to your size
>She slowly starts to rock back and forth on top of you letting you slide partially out of her with each pass before planting herself once more down on top of your crotch fully enveloping you
>A shudder runs through her body as she rubs against you and her breathing begins to shallow
>Pushing up into her you flex your muscle providing a solid fixture for her to work her own body against allowing her to bring herself further pleasure
>Her movements quicken over time and light moans punctuate the air as her pace gradually increases
>She maintains a steady rhythm for a number of minutes before you can feel her actions become more and more erratic
>She jerks to and fro on top of you and her muscles begin to work on their own trying to force herself over the edge
>Her breathing becomes shallow and you watch as her eyes go out of focus
>The grip of her fingers on your chest intensifies as a deep moan emanates from her chest
>Her hips shake faster and faster until her speed reaches a break neck pace and she lets out a guttural proclamation
>”Haa….HAAaaa…A-Anon, I’m gonn- I’m gonna…. mmmnnnhh! I’m gonna c-cuuuuummMMM!!!”
>Her eyes screw shut tightly and you feel her clamp down on you
>Warmth and wetness spreads over your crotch as she rides out the waves of her orgasm and you fight valiantly to stave off your own
>After a few seconds of jerks and spasms she leans down onto your chest panting heavily
>>
>>27915087
>You can feel her involuntarily clenching at your shaft every few seconds as if in an attempt to milk an orgasm out of you
>You lay there for a minute or two letting her recover
>After her breathing returns to normal she pushes herself up and smiles weakly down at you
>”Trixie is… very, very pleased by your performance. Trixie would like to do the same for you, name how you would like to finish Anon.”
>Oh shit
>You get to choose?
>Ok, nothing to crazy
“Could-could you rub it with your chest?”
>Trixie smiles
>”Of course, stand up.”
>She sits herself on the side of the bed as you stand over her
>She puts on a coy face as she massages her mounds between her fingers while staring up at you
>”Come here Anon, Trixie’s waiting.”
>Your dick twitches at her words and you step forward
>Taking you in one hand she encases you in her mouth once more applying liberal amounts of saliva to your meat
>Once sufficiently lubricated she pushes her breasts together surrounding your member between her pillows
>She then proceeds to rub up and down as you watch your head poke out above her cleavage time after time
>As she goes the warmth of her chest and the smooth skin of her breasts massage and comfort your stiffness
>With each passing second you can feel your orgasm approaching
>You feel the pressure build in your cock and your balls tighten
>You’re on the edge and moaning out you signal your impending finish
“Trxie, I’m gonna cum!”
>She speeds up at your words and her mouth begins to envelope the head of your penis as you are pushed over the edge
>>
>>27915092
>The first surge of cum shoots out with immense force as you feel the your muscles constrict
>A thick rope of cum blasts its way into Trixie’s mouth and at the feeling she pulls back but continues to rub against you
>The next several spurts land across her face and breasts coating her in your essence as you groan out in approval
>Trixie slows down as your legs begin to buck and spasm from the sensitivity in your head before she relinquishes you from the grasp of her mounds
>You watch on as she swallows the shot of cum that had made its way into her mouth and for a split second you feel as though you dick might burst back to life at the display
>The feeling passes however as you are too spent to continue and you weakly drop onto the bed
>Trixie finds a towel and wipes her chest and face off before coming over to join you on the bed
>You scoot back giving her space to lie and she shimmies her butt back against your semi hard erection firmly planting it between her cheeks
>You wrap your arm around her and hold her there while you both breathe into the silent air
>Pushing farther back into you Trixie pipes up breaking the silence
>”That was wonderful Anon. Will you please stay here with me? I don’t want to be alone tonight.”
“Of course. I wouldn’t dream of leaving.”
>You close your eyes after a few minutes listening to the breathing of the body in front of you
>You feel sleep start to tug at your mind and before long you’ve passed into the world of dreams
>It’s hard to tell though, as the entire night previous to this moment seemed as good as any dream you had ever had

>>
>>27915095
>You wake up to the sound of an alarm clock going off
>You reach over and hit the button to silence its buzzing
>Sitting up you look down at the sleeping girl next to you with a smile
>Today was a special day
>You get up and get dressed
>You head over to the kitchen and make yourself a simple breakfast of a bagel and some juice
>You scarf down the meal and head out the door before locking it behind you
>The day at work goes quickly as you pour over lines of code
>Your mind is preoccupied by other thoughts however and little work is actually accomplished
>One of your co-workers stops by your desk for a brief chat
>”Today the day?”
>You grace him with a cheeky smile and nod
>”I thought so, you look so spaced out I could tell you’re thinking about it. Nervous?”
“Nah, I’m sure it’ll be fine.”
>”Oh ho mister confident eh? Well good luck at any rate. Tell me how it goes.”
“Of course man. I’ll catch you later.”
>He waves as he heads off back to his own tasks leaving you to your thoughts
>Five o’clock rolls around and you quickly make your way out to your car
>You drive home and when you get there Trixie is waiting for you
>”Hey, how was work?”
“Good, just trying to finish that program we’ve been working on. You ready for dinner?”
>Trixie stares at you puzzled
>”What do you mean?”
“I got us a reservation at a place downtown. Thought it would be a nice way to round out the week you know? Come on, let’s take a shower, you can tell me how your day went in there.”
>Trixie’s puzzled expression persists but she gets up to join you
>In the shower she recounts the small show she put on for a business party
>You idly listen as you take in her form
>Her beauty
>How calm and relaxed you feel in each other’s presence
>You wouldn’t have it any other way
>>
>>27915102
>Finishing up you step out of the shower and towel off before getting dressed
>She begins to take out some jeans and a T-shirt but you stop her
“Why don’t you put on that black dress you like to wear? You always look so pretty in it.”
>This time a look of intrigue and interest dominates her visage
>She refrains from asking questions however and takes out the dress you indicated
>You yourself put on a nice pair of dress pants as well as a sleek black dress shirt and jacket
>You check your pocket to make sure you have it before you shepherd Trixie out the door
>Once in the car and on your way Trixie’s curiosity gets the best of her
>”Alright mister, where are we off to?”
“I guess you’ll just have to wait and see won’t you?”
>Trixie pretend pouts but relents
>After a few minutes you pull up in front of one of the fanciest restaurants in town
>Driving up to the front you step out of your car as Trixie’s door is pulled open for her
>Handing your keys to the valet you walk around to the side that Trixie stands perplexed at
>”Anon…? What is this?”
“Come on, it’s almost time for our reservation.”
>Ignoring her question you take her by the hand and lead her inside
>Once inside you are promptly seated amongst the many other couples enjoying their meals
>You pull back Trixie’s chair for her before sitting down in your own across the table
“You like it?”
>Trixie looks around at her surroundings nodding slowly
>”Yes, it’s very… fancy. Anon what in the world has gotten into you? This is so nice and expensive and…”
“Don’t worry about it. You know I’m getting a decent salary from my new job and we have some extra cash to spend so I figured why not celebrate right?”
>>
>>27915107
>Trixie raises an eyebrow but goes along with it as your waiter arrives shortly thereafter
>You place your orders and chat about your days some more as you wait for your food
>It comes in the following minutes and as you begin to enjoy it a silence falls over the table
>You take a break from eating to bring up a piece of conversation
“Do you remember that first date we went on?”
>Trixie pauses to swallow while nodding
>”How could I forget? We went out to see that movie and got ice cream together. I love thinking back on it because it reminds me of why I love you so much. We were so nervous and stupid but I still felt so happy around you. It was the best.”
“Yeah, it’s kinda crazy thinking that was almost two years ago.”
>”I guess it really does seem crazy when you say it like that… I don’t mind though. I’ve gotten to spend it with you after all.”
>You smile across the table at her
“Me either.”
>You finish your meals and a bottle of wine over the course of the dinner before calling for the check
>Your waiter brings it over promptly and you pull out your card before checking the bill
>Jesus fucking Christ how can food be that expensive
>You attempt not to show your shock at the bill to Trixie and seem to do a good job of remaining neutral
>The waiter comes and takes the card and when her returns you pen in an appropriate tip
>”How much was it?”
>Trixie eyes you closely
“Don’t worry about it.”
>You smile cheekily at her
“Ready to go?”
>Trixie nods in the affirmative and you both rise to leave
>The valet pulls up your car and you slip him a five before sitting down in the driver’s seat
>”Back to home?”
“Not quite yet.”
>>
>>27915110
>Once again Trixie’s suspicion rises but she bites her tongue and lets you proceed on your route
>You make your way to the outskirts of town and up to a hill with several trees spread around it
>Pulling to a stop you get out of the car and motion for Trixie to follow you
>You grab a couple blankets out of the trunk and make your way to the top of the hill
>From that vantage you are able to see the sky in all its beauty and the stars that had begun to sparkle within it
>”Are you turning into a romantic on my Anon?”
“Well if you don’t like it I could always stop.”
>”Don’t even think about it. I love it.”
>Laying down the blankets you lie down with Trixie in tow and for a good hour you simply take in the beauty of the landscape with the occasional chit chat
>As time passes you feel your star gazing coming to a close and you stand with Trixie as you prepare to leave
>She bends down to pick up the blankets but you stop her and hold her hand in your own
>Once you have her full attention you speak
>>
>>27915115
“Trixie, I just want to say how much you mean to me. Over the past couple years you’ve been there for me every step of the way. Each day I just try to take a moment to thank whatever it was that me made lucky enough to have you with me and I’m so grateful for all that we’ve done together.”
>Trixie’s hands start to shake in yours slightly
“You’re the stars in my sky and the magic in my life and I hope you know that every second of every day. I wouldn’t want anyone else to be with me through this and I hope you feel the same.”
>Tears start to form in her eyes and with her free hand starts waving air at herself
>”Oh god, oh god oh god oh god, I knew something was weird about tonight.”
>You drop down on one knee as she starts the choke back sobs forming in her throat and tears begin to stream down her cheeks
“Trixie, will you marry me?”
>She tackles you in a massive hug and you roll together on the ground under the starry night sky
>You stop the two of you from rolling down the hill and look up and the now completely sobbing figure on top of you
“So that’s a yes?”
>Trixie nods her head furiously before planting a slobbery kiss salty with tears upon your mouth
>The feeling is damp and you’re pretty sure there’s a little mucus in there but honestly, you wouldn’t have it any other way

End
>>
>>27915116
Hope you guys liked it. It's been fun writing for it and I hope the ending isn't lacking. You guys have been great.
>>
>>27915122
Oh, and the finished pastebin

http://pastebin.com/u/BrownieTown
>>
File: 1323222240001.jpg (19KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1323222240001.jpg
19KB, 409x409px
>>27915122
Comfy as always Brownie, comfy as always
>>
File: 1461892924013.png (160KB, 826x966px) Image search: [Google]
1461892924013.png
160KB, 826x966px
>>27915122
Loved it mate
>>
>>27915122
So what's next big guy? You gonna stick around, maybe write a new story one day or are you down with Trixie and her green?

Also bad news momma Trixie fags, worked called in saying I'm needed because no one has bothered to turn up so I prepared the green back home but won't be home till some stupid time, my apology for any inconvenience caused.
>>
>>27915122
Good job. Loved it
>>
File: image.png (516KB, 896x1289px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
516KB, 896x1289px
>>27915377
Neet digits, also, what a shame for Momma fans. You lot have my condolences.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 601x508px
>>27915122
You are amazing BrownieTown! It was great reading this and ended in fitting fashion. 10/10 great story would read again, would reccomend! Amazing work!
>>
>>27915122
Bretty gud, was expecting anon was going to put it in her butt though
>>
Well then...now what?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 460x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 460x250px
>>27916949
Why don't we just wait here for a while...see what happens?
>>
>>27916949
We rub ourselves with pancake batter and watch old time silent cartoons that have that spicy hint of racism?
>>
File: image.png (500KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
500KB, 1280x720px
Now we cry because she will never be our mother
Because we're not real, Leo
>>
>>27916999
>Or she will never be your QT wife.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 5000x6312px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 5000x6312px
>>27917014
Just end my existence
>>
>>27915252
>>27915360
>>27915645
>>27916528
>>27916728
Thank you all, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I might write an anal one shot for those bum lovers out there pretty soon just cause why not. I didn't do it in the actual story because I wasn't really sure where it woukd fit and honestly it would just kind of seem out if place but a one shot is totally viable.

As for>>27915377
I'm not really sure, I'm definately going to take a break from writing. Anywhere from two weeks to a month and a half. I don't really have anything planned out or greenlit in my mind so as of now no. I'll hang out in the thread though. If I do start a new project it would probably be an adventure story entitled The Eye of Oblivion that would still be centered around Anon and a pony Trixie set in the world of mlp instead of
>no hooves
land. As I said though, that's only the barest of ideas that have formulated in my head.
>>
File: Be Still.png (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Be Still.png
2MB, 2400x2400px
>>27915082
>>27915085
>>27915087
>>27915092
>>27915095
>>
>>27917053
>I wasn't really sure where it woukd fit
["That's what she said" joke goes here]

>honestly it would just kind of seem out if place
Really? I thought that's what you were building up to, what with all the talk about Trixie's plush pillowy butt
>>
>>27917077
Well think about it, Anon and Trixie had just started dating. I mean yeah sometimes people do anal instead of vaginal sex first because of muh virginity but i just didn't see that being the logical choice from the perspective of the characters.
>>
>>27917053
If we go for anal, can you not do a tg/n please
I don't need another >IT HURTS
>>
>>27917164
Not sure what you mean by tg/n honestly
>>
>>27917385
See
>>27839539

An earlier part of one green had an anal scene done (due to popular demand that this be included) as an internal monologue by Silver Spoon. By the end it had simply degraded into
>IT HURTS
over and over, the story has gotten darker since then
>>
>>27917423
Oh, that sounds boring as fuck. Nah I'll do it differently than that.
>>
>>27917546
It has it's funny moments, >IT HURTS has become a thread meme, and any minor inconvenience any character (even in unrelated greens) in that thread goes through is met by anons questioning if >IT HURTS.
>>
>>27917563
Guess i'm more of a newfag than I thought. Thanks for getting me up to speed.
>>
>>27917578
It's cool man, you were busy writing comfy as fuck Trixie green that gives pleasant feelings in both the gentleman's region, and the heart
>>
>>27917053
I accutualy googled The Eye of Oblivion when you mentioned it in the story. I was dissapointed to find that it didnt exist. I would love to read it if you write it! :)
>>
>>27918194
I was wondering if anyone would look it up actually. We'll see how things go but I might get to it eventually.
>>
File: trix.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trix.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>27918830
>>
>>27918830
I wanna make Trixie smile like that
>>
File: 1392424482530.jpg (341KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1392424482530.jpg
341KB, 1280x960px
>>27918830
HNNNGGGG
>>
I know some of you Mama Trixie figs are here, where is your guys writefag?
>>
>>27918830
I wasn't prepared for feels yet, Anon.
>>
>>27915116
Finally got free time to read a little.

Happy ending/10

1 tear of joy almost made it out.
GG.
>>
>>27920152
Thanks Luke, glad you liked it my man.
>>
>>27915122

Super good man. Thanks for finishing it.
>>
Badump
>>
File: 1454148833274.jpg (46KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
1454148833274.jpg
46KB, 375x550px
>>27915116
Beautiful my man...

Absolutely beautiful...
>>
What's the best Trixie song you guys ever heard, I'm trying to think and the only real song is tricks up my sleeves surely, I'm just trying to find a 'motherly' song
>>
>>27922407
That's the only Trixie song
>>
>>27922418
Is good song it should be theme of this thread, anyway off to wotrk see you great Anons later
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 236x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 236x483px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOEKu8L5UqQ
>She will never tuck you in at night
>>
>>27922889
>Dat pic
I know where I want to be tucked, if you catch my drift
>>
File: image.png (205KB, 843x962px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 843x962px
>>27922911
B-but she's our mother anon
It is forbidden
>>
>>27922916
Not in the green I read
>>
File: image.png (387KB, 692x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
387KB, 692x1080px
>>27922927
Such feelings for the one who birthed us
It's wrong
But it feels so right...
>>
>>27922916
>>27922927
>>27922941
With the three greens I read Trixie is simultaneously our mother, soon to be wife, and a pony friend we martyred ourselves for.
>>
File: trixie_marry_me.png (148KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_marry_me.png
148KB, 500x480px
>>27915122
yes, thank you. so comfy and happy. spent all week looking forward to this
>>
>>27923143
No prob man. Anon has some very pretty nails there don't he?
>>
File: trixie_approved.png (86KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_approved.png
86KB, 269x269px
>>27923157
lol I never noticed that. But yeah, I've been in a really shit mentally place this past week, Trixie always makes it better though. I love her so much.
>>
>>27923190
*place mentally
goddammit
>>
>>27923190
Trixie will always love you anon
>>
Why are their no good pictures of EQG Trixie showing her asshole
>>
File: trixie_confirmed.jpg (37KB, 588x453px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_confirmed.jpg
37KB, 588x453px
>>27923204
Stoppit, you flatter me. If only I was worthy of her affection.
>>27923205
Because Trixie has class and doesn't show her butthole on a whim.
>>
File: image.png (467KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467KB, 1000x1000px
Would you?
Knowing that she is your mother?
>>
>>27923218
That damn shit eating grin.
>>
>>27923266
gets me every time
>>
>>27923287
yes it does.
>>
>>27923229
Yup
>>
>>27922916
>not "the mother of my children"
Incestuous faggot cuckold
>>
File: image.gif (20KB, 474x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 474x367px
>>27924463
Watch your language
>>
>>27923229
Naaaa I couldn't but she would be the type of mom to flaunt her stuff in front of the EQG lads showing how she's got it all going for her compared to the other moms

TOP MILF
>>
>>27924825
>not wanting to plow your magician mother
>not purposely acting out just to get her to spank you
>>
>>27924851
So you're saying you want to see her dominate (because she's powerful and great)?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 630x420px
>>27924864
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 125x115px
>>27923143
>You will never marry her
Hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>27907508
I want a green about babysitter Trixie taking advantage of kid Anon.
>>
>>27925494
I want a green about daughterfu trixie seducing her father anon
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 348x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 348x208px
>>27925494
>>27925775
Go on...
>>
>>27925494
I want a green about babysitter anon taking advantage of kid Trixie
>>
>>27925804
Trixie would anally train herself to perform her best magic trick yet, making daddy's cock disappear right up her tight little asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 600x337px
>>27925844
L-lewd
>>
File: toocute.png (190KB, 658x634px) Image search: [Google]
toocute.png
190KB, 658x634px
>>27915122
Comfy as hell Brownie
>>
File: image.png (581KB, 643x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
581KB, 643x880px
This thread has gone from cute and comfy, to hot and lewd.
Keep going...
>>
File: Trixie mad but cute.png (60KB, 316x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie mad but cute.png
60KB, 316x480px
>>27925963
I want both, more Anon's want incest Trixie but man she's just too cute for sexual.

Tell me you would shove your meat-stick inside this cutey-patooty
>>
her best feature isn't her greatness as a mom / daughter but just her general character and tsundere-ness
>>
>>27915116
>>27915122
Great story Brownie, but I do have to say that the emotions that follow in the months after the proposal are quite different. Planning a wedding sucks big ween, so watch out all of you young pups out there. Doing so with my fiancée has been stressful, though rewarding.
>>
File: Trixie Jojo pose.jpg (117KB, 1024x2071px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie Jojo pose.jpg
117KB, 1024x2071px
I want to train my daughteru Trixie to be female stonk and go on bizarre adventures.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 599x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 599x333px
>>27927344
But where's the lewd?
>>
>>27928414
>>
Please dont die! BUMP
>>
>>27929678
>>
>>27929211
If everything here was lewd there would be no /comfy/ green
>>
>>27930673
But if everything was comfy, there'd be no lewd
>>
File: image.png (588KB, 882x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588KB, 882x1024px
>>27930673
All I want is some comfy, lewd, incest.
Is that so wrong?
>>
>>27930673
Guess you haven't read Brownie's green, it's comfy and lewd
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 544x499px
>>27930777
Lucky 7's command it
>>
>>27930809
Of course brownie green is good and both lewd / comfy but I'm saying if literally everything from all the green text to images posted were literally Trixie lewdamoon there would be no
/comfy/ just everyone beating their meat off to their own pony mom

I like >>27924825 where's she's lewd but not incest tier, flaunting the EQG with her hips for days while wearing the mega milk shirt that would be some top lewd yet make me feel comfy as she shows how she is simply the best mom to ever live.
>>
File: image.png (1013KB, 1708x1316px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1013KB, 1708x1316px
>>27930937
>He doesn't want to fuck his mom
>>
I honestly didn't realize how many people were reading my story until it was over. I was thinking maybe like 4-5 max.
>>
File: great-and-powerful-ladyboner.png (743KB, 1280x947px) Image search: [Google]
great-and-powerful-ladyboner.png
743KB, 1280x947px
Heres some Trixie love for the thread
>>
Bum p
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 837x954px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 837x954px
>>27932346
>>
>>27932687
W-whatcha doing there mom?
>>
>>27932687
>>27932823
11/10 would mount / impregnate in the missionary position
>>
>>27932912
>not bending your mother over the desk
>>
>>27932687
>"Anon, don't you know it's rude to walk in on your mother while she's getting dressed?"
>"I guess I'm just gonna have to teach you a lesson"
>>
>>27932925
>not letting her motorboat you while you beg to be let go
>>
>>27933608
>You will never beg her to stop
>You will never try, but ultimately fail to hold in a moan
>You never give in and let her do what she wants with you
>She will never respond with, "That's a good boy"
>>
File: I made myself sad.gif (374KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
I made myself sad.gif
374KB, 322x240px
>>27932687
>>27932912
>>27932925
>>27933217
>>27933608
>>27933664
>tfw she isn't real
>>
>>27934109
You're wrong.
It's you who's not real, Leo
>>
>>27932823
>>27932912
>>27932925
>>27933217
>>27933608
>>27933664
Green plz.
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 1190x1111px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 1190x1111px
>>27934181
Do it writers
Do it for Trixie Tuesday!
>>
Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A79t_sPsh-w
>>
File: sad russian.jpg (63KB, 524x456px) Image search: [Google]
sad russian.jpg
63KB, 524x456px
>>27934289
I wish I could adventure with her in her caravan... I really really wish I could.
>>
File: 1 bullet.png (116KB, 307x347px) Image search: [Google]
1 bullet.png
116KB, 307x347px
>>27934618
>pic related
>>
The board is pretty dead today
>>
File: Trixie ass.jpg (56KB, 885x903px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie ass.jpg
56KB, 885x903px
>>27935614
yes, all of /mlp/ has been kinda dead. I blame either the weather or the amount of Anons fighting about either KP, Chrysallis or the new EQ poster. need the Anons back over here fueling the lewd vs momma debate
>>
>>27935914
Why not a lewd momma?
>>
File: aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg (31KB, 419x261px) Image search: [Google]
aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg
31KB, 419x261px
>>27935914
>lewd vs momma
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>27935934
>>27935937
I literally was about to post these
>>
>>27935934
>>27935937
>>27935949
BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED!
>>
>>27935934
This, if /sun/ can do it, why can't we?
>>
>>27935914
>vs
>not both
http://youtu.be/-H4ceCOMXHY
>>
>>27935955
with Bateman's blessing, lewd mommas are allowed here
>>
File: image.png (880KB, 786x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
880KB, 786x1000px
>>27936344
>>27935955
It must be done
>>
File: mommy & me, anon age 29.jpg (325KB, 1145x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mommy & me, anon age 29.jpg
325KB, 1145x1024px
>>27935956
You can't just willy nilly up and say 'haaell yeah i wanna cum inside my mom'.
You have to have underlying issues that make you gravitate towards mature/motherly women.
>>
>>27936383
http://youtu.be/-H4ceCOMXHY
>>
>>27936419
Don't get bent outta shape, my main meme.
I like seeing a resurgence of oedipus/ponymom.
>>
Where the actual toss is everyone?
>>
>>27936822
School famalamadingdong
>>
>>27937140
>school
>8:00 pm
>>
>>27937149
>what is college
>what is time zones
>>
>>27937268
But time doesn't exist
>>
File: image.gif (302KB, 768x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
302KB, 768x690px
>>27937281
Time warp?
>>
File: 1467317294480.png (193KB, 935x854px) Image search: [Google]
1467317294480.png
193KB, 935x854px
>>27907508
Any good Trixie greens? Maybe some feelsy ones?
>>
Would momma Trixie approve of your first mare friend / waifu? (>inb4 but Trixie is my waifu hurr durr) Hard mode no glim glam / Trixie
>>
Bump again
>>
Any old stories out there about The Great an Powerful Trixie momma lewd...something to read while we wait for new stuff?
>>
Night bump
>>
>>27939169
Goodnight Anon, Trixie loves you for
Your bumping duty, may she bless your dreams
>>
>>27938286
>I can't lewd mother Trixie
I lose
>>
>>27938286
>Flutterbuns
Maybe? She'd probably think she's too timid but would still think we make an adorable young couple.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2000x1600px
>>27938286
Uh oh...
>>
BumpbumpBumpbump
>>
>Be >>27940579
>Try and marry your special some pony.
>She rants about how you must follow tradition from her parents and vice versa
>Do as she says.
>Her parents love you and would be more than happy for you to marry her.
>Be outside of Trixies 'house' (you call it that so Twilight doesn't know and start getting nervous)
>Enter Momma Trixies house slowly
"H-Hi mom I bought my special some pony home to see you."
>She giggles super cutely
>"Oh who is she, Trixie can't wait. I bet you chose a real keeper, Trixie would know she did you raise you to be her little star..
>Twilight slowly comes around the corner
>"H-hello Trixie..."
>Trixies face scrunches up in frustration.
>She's literally huffing steam right now.
"M-mom?"
>"OF ALL THE PONIES YOU COULD HAVE CHOSE YOU TOOK THIS FLIMSY WHORSE!?!?!?"
>You cover Twiggles ears so she can't hear the vulgar language.
"M-mom plea-"
>"Don't you 'mum please' the great and powerful Trixie, she raised you up better than this... Clearly I have failed you as a mother"
>Choking back tears you start bowing down to her, giving her a nice hoof massage.
"Momma please forgive me, I LOVE you"
>"Trixie doesn't have a son"
>You let the waterworks flow freely as Twilight levitated you out of their.
>She'll be okay with it by tomorrow your sure.
>>
>>27917077
>>27917115
Then why didn't you have him at least grabbing at her big butt while they fucked? It's more fun anyway, I'd prefer him kneading her ass while she rode him over "anon i poop from there."

10/10 tho
>>
>>27922989
>pony friend we martyred ourselves for
Link it nig.

>>27923157
If your fingernails aren't that gorgeous then get outta here, swine.
>>
>>27927344
>Ripple/Stand User Anonymous Lulamoon and Stand User Trixie Lulamoon
>Special Dual Heat Attack: "Magicians never reveal their secrets!"

Oh fuck yes.

>>27935955
We didn't even say the elements, Captain.

EARTH!
>>
>>27927344
>>27941277
Is this a JoJo thing? I've heard good things about the series but I typically don't care for anime. Is it worth a go?
>>
File: 1437298089640.png (785KB, 3689x3313px) Image search: [Google]
1437298089640.png
785KB, 3689x3313px
>>27938286
Moondancer, not sure how that would go
>>
>>27941277
>We didn't even say the elements, Captain.
We ain't summoning Captain Planet, we're summoning Trixie Tuesday
>>
>>27941283
HAPPY
JOY-PY
READ THE MANGA-PY
>>
>>27941108
That's pretty good, cont?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 223x200px
>>27941108
Later that night, Trixie kidnaps anon and twilight and ties them up in her carriage.
When they wake up, twilight sees anon tied to Trixie's bed, and Trixie says
>"I'll show you that you can do much better than her, Anon!"
Trixie then has her way with anon while forcing Twilight to watch
>>
File: image.png (136KB, 294x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136KB, 294x403px
>>27941591
>>
Break bump
>>
Did all the writefriends just give up?
This is getting worrying
>>
>>27942908
Momma fat writes weekends

Brownie and duke finished their greens we just need BG9
>>
In all seriousness, what is a cool premise for a story you guys would like to see written? Can range from adventure to drama to romance to what have you and yes even lewd but preferably we aren't thinking with our dicks or lips? If there are any of that persuasion here. what would be your top pick for a story if you could choose to have one written about Trixie?
>>
File: image.jpg (470KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470KB, 768x1024px
>>27935934
>>27936367
Momma Trixie cest
>>
>>27943520
>>27943509
>>
>>27941251
That was Anon's role in Duke's story, him killing himself to save the others.
>>
>>27943509
Something comfy, some mild lewd would mixed in would be pretty good too
>>
>>27908034
Hurry up and heal them animals. We need more green!
>>
>>27941569
>>27941591
I can continue if you want I thought it would suit being a one time thing but ill have to write something In the weekend because im actually the momma Trixie fag
>>
>>27943509
Anything with a happy ending for Trixie is fine with me!
>>
>>27943509
I want mother Trixie to be my first and only
>>
While you all wait for another green, you guys want to go here >>27943444 and read my ongoing green about being a POW in YakYakistan? Just to pass the time by. I just would like a little more feedback.
>>
>>27944589
Will we get killed again?
>>
>>27944617
I'm not going to go full George R.R. Martin on you guys, but it is set in a POW work camp so proceed with caution.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 564x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 564x845px
>You will never spend nightmare night with your mother
>She will never dress as a vampire
>She will never sneak up behind you and whisper
>"You should watch your back around vampires son, you never know when they'll decide to suck you dry"
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1486x1085px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1486x1085px
>>27945408
Just end it
>>
>>27945408
I need a Halloween green of this.
>>
>>27945697
I second that motion... all in favor say AYE!
>>
>>27946225
Aye.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>27946225
K
>>
Bimp
>>
Good morning thread, Trixie has made you some wake up pancakws
>>
>>27945408
Being a vampire doesn't suit momma very much, she would make a good Mummy though.
>>
Off to work bump
>>
>>
>>27947434
They are called hotcakes you uncultured swine.
>>
>>27948882
What are you looking at you hockey puck?
>>
File: image.gif (198KB, 512x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
198KB, 512x532px
>"Oh Anoooon, tonight's mother son date night, and you know what that means..."
>>
>>27949323
EQG Trixie is top unf
>>
Work bump
>>
>>27949323
>You will never lose your virginity to mama Trixie.
>>
>>27949846
The great and powerful feelsie
>>
After gym bump
>>
>>27950988
>>
>>27950988
Those digits are a sign. Good gains will come to you, but only if you do
SQUATS AN OATS
Q
U
A
T
S

A
N
D

O
A
T
S
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x720px
>>27950988
>>27951391
>>27951709
Would you get Zyzz tier /fit/ for momma Trixie?
>>
File: image.jpg (972KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
972KB, 1440x900px
>>27951844
>tfw wanting into COG status
Yeah, I'd lift for her
>>
>>27951909
I think Trixie would be more into Baird
>>
>>27951929
Personality wise,maybe, probably not. They might have frictions because of their "I'm smarter and greater than everyon else" act. But TBRQH it be neat to see
>>
>>27951962
>"I suppose you want me to say that I've always loved you"
>"Oh Baird..."
>"But I don't! I really, really, dont!"
>>
File: image.png (970KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
970KB, 640x353px
>>27951962
>Frictions
That just means it'll lead to angry sex
>>
Bump and hope for greens soon please?? Bump
>>
>>27949846
Need a green of this.
>"You want to try a magic trick with Mama?"
>She will never make your dick dissappear into where you came from.
>>
>>27941364
The manga is shit.
Watch the show.
>>
File: 1443380705946.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443380705946.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>27952440
>The manga is shit.
>>
>>27953208
Just watch the show.
Dio is way better.
>>
>>27953267
Okay now I know you are baiting.

Also keep this hushhush.
>>
>>27953282
No b8 taken
>>
>>27953307
Dio is pretty weak compared to the other villains in the manga.
>>
>>27953322
The anime is very far behind the manga
>>
>>27953360
Dio's lame as fuck.
>>
There's still time to stop before this devolves into anime thread
>>
>>27952391
Hawt.
>>
File: za warudo.gif (2MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
za warudo.gif
2MB, 500x283px
>>27953411
DID SOMEONE SAY TIME STOP!?
>>
>>27953431
BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT TICKTICKTICK
>>
I will not let this thread get pushed off into the 404 by some new/summer/glimmerfags
>>
guys just watch the show and then read the manga
the show is really good because animated and voices
then the manga is really good because dat art progression and detail
just skip part 5 cause its garbage garbage GARBAGE
>>
>>27954223
But the anon who originally asked about jojo said he doesn't like anime, so the manga might be a better fit for him.

And yeah, part 5 was kinda boring, but I'm hoping the animated version will be improved by a faster pace.

ANYWAYS, let's get back on track and end the jojo talk here. This is a Trixie thread, not a bizarre adventure.
>>
>>27952391
Green about lewd Mama Trixie please.
>>
For the great and powerful.
>>
I WANT TO CUM INSIDE MOM!

Momma Trixie > Rainbow Dash
>>
>>27955836
Great and powerful biological son + Greta and powerful biological mom = Great and powerful x2 offspring?
>>
Early AM bump
>>
>>27930968
I glad he doesn't, I hate having this feeling that you will never fuck your mom even thou you see her every day and is the only woman you feel in the world loves you.
>>
>>27907508
>B&thro.

Have a nice vacation.
>>
>>27958279
Gr8 b8 m8.
>>
Lunch break bump
>>
>>27907508
I wonder if Jeff is still here...
>>
>>27959009
Try the Nightly Scilight thread Had God abandoned us?
>>
I want to be a young kid femanon and do all cutesy tootsy girl stuff with momma Trixie / other fillies
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 960x480px
>>27960359
Green when?
>>
>>27960516
It could be arranged I gotta finish a story about a kid Anon first but I like the idea for some comfy / cute green.

Be writing tomorrow 4pm I think due to work but I get Monday off which will be a great catch up day
>>
>>27960695
What zone 4pm?
Mid-west fag reporting
>>
I just want green of anon and his mum doing butt stuff
>>
>>27960795
>Mama Trixie will never make you drain your balls in her ass twice a week or you get grounded.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 375x500px
>>27960829
It's comments like these that lead me closer to biting the bullet
>>
>>27960853
>She will never do it because Trixie knows sexually frustrated her baby boy gets. Also it helps him be more focused.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 544x626px
>>27960894
It hurts
>>
>>27961849
>>
>>27960775
Brit bong time I'll let the thread know when I'm about to start
>>
Late PM bump
>>
>>27960829
What would her fem cum taste like?
>>
>>27964478
Peanut butter.
>>
>>27964502
Crackers?
>>
What would Trixies orgasmic moans sound like?
>>
>>27964478
Chocolate truffles
>>
>>27964478
Magic
>>
Almost back home guys. Couldn't get on the internet but I did write a lot of extra green for y'all. So get those reading eyes ready.
>>
>>27959742
Jeff is currently doing two stories for the reverse trap thread
>>
>>27966364
Do we get to cum inside mama Trixie?
>>
>>27966464
I have been seeing a lot of descussion about this in the thread. But no, you're going to feel. And you're going to feel hardcore. There has been far too much fun in this thread
>>
Bumping for feels
>>
>>27966364
Ah so the prodigal son returns. Feels or no feels we welcome you back with open arms and eyes ready for Mutti Trixie.
>>
>>27966473
You monster
>>
>>27966473
We've had enough feels from you! I wanna cum inside our mum gosh darn it.
>>
>>27966473
Can't wait! I'm so happy!
>>
>>27968041
>>27968265
There will be none of that. There will be sadness. I mean I can't just let you get away with fun don't you know? It's against the 4chan rules. Here's a preview for y'all:

"Trixie."
"Y-yes?"
"Who hurt you so badly? What happened in your life the made you so wounded?"
>Memories begin to come back into your head
>Memories you'd have much rather forgotten
>It made you sick just thinking about them
"Trixie is fine! She's lead exactly the life she wanted too!"
>What a joke that was
"Trixie you have known me for long enough to know that you can't bullshit me. Now tell me what is going on. You can't keep living like this. You're far to anxious."
>Lyra looks up from her book, obviously uncomfortable by the situation unfolding before her
"I think I'm just going to go upstairs while you two work this out Bonbon. You have fun."
>She zips up the stairs before Bonbon can even make a reply
>Bonbon brushes your hair back
>"Now fess up. You haven't had an easy life I can tell. Talk to me about it."
"Trixie doesn't want to! Just leave her be!"
>"Come on Trixie."
"Stop it! This is... this is all going to fast. I can't take it. First my cape, then my screw up with the beam, then Twilight. You couldn't possibly expect me to talk about my past under these conditions."

But don't worry. There will be some cute too. So be prepared!
>>
>>27969661
But we haven't even had any incest green yet
>>
>>27965568
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NlhTMdIKCT
>>
>>27970906
>Mama Trixie will never make you call her mistress or you will be in big trouble.
>>
File: image.png (1007KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1007KB, 1000x1000px
>"You have two choices anon. Either you put your face between my legs and get to work, ooooor I take away your computer for a week, then you won't be able to pleasure yourself to skanks online. What, you thought I didn't know? I AM your mother, and I know what you do when you're alone. So what's it gonna be?"
>>
>>27970968
>"And if you do a great job I will get that stupid game you want. Unsharted 4 was it?"
>>
>>27970992
It's Uncharted 4 mom, and it's not stupid
>>
>>27970968
>>
>>27970968
Yes mother
>>
>>27934226
I will never not love this picture of Trix
>>
yeah I'm just here for the comfy angry lewd mang

might write but I suck
>>
>>27973568
That Moondancer green you wrote was comfy as fuck dude you need to write more of it though
>>
>>27973604
Link where
>>
>>27973691
http://pastebin.com/dqm9Bvu3
>>
>>27973693
OH SHIT THIS GUY

>>27973568
YOU THE BEST but write more JockAnon
>>
>>27973604
thank you my man. I'm probably gonna post something tonight

>>27973726
ok but I might write some trix too ok?
>>
>>27973802
WRITE EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1457509211834.png (258KB, 795x565px) Image search: [Google]
1457509211834.png
258KB, 795x565px
>>
>>27974690
I need that but with a big Trixie (not saying that Tiny one isn't the cutest I've seen) cradling a small kid Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 965x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 965x543px
(You want it)
>>
We either need a blessed write/draw friend or pray something happens, because this thread might turn into a bump general.
>>
>>27975701
I do?
>>
Never fear, BG9 is here. I got banned at the last minute, but it's up now
>>
>"My loyal subjects. It has come to my attention that the Timber Wolves have over run the forests around Canterlot. But fear not, I and my friends will help this problem."
>Two large purple wings emerge from her back
>It was Twilight
>But she was an alicorn
>You felt yourself become weak in the knees and sick to your stomach
>Fear took over every part of your body
>"Are you ok Trixie?"
>You felt like you were going to faint any second
"Um... Trixie needs to... go inside."
>You literally felt like you were going to blow chunks
>Why was she here? Never mind the fact that she had wings!
>You walk inside the house, panting hard
>Taking your had in your hooves, you tenderly hold it for comfort
>Lyra looks at you, confused
>"Trixie? Don't you want to keep practicing?"
"No! Trixie does not want to go outside! Ever."
>You pull that hat over your eyes, as if that would make what was happening go away
>You hear a knock on the door and feel your heart drop to your stomach
>"Trixie? Lyra? Can I come in?"
>"Sure thing Bonbon. Trixie is freaking out for some reason."
>Bonbon walks in carrying a large grocery bag
>"Oh? What's the matter Trixie?"
"N-nothing! The Great and Powerful Trixie could never be better!"
>Bonbon cocks her eyebrow
>"Is that why you're shaking so much?"
>You look to see yourself shaking like a tree in a breeze
>"It's Twilight isn't it?"
>Just hearing the name made you bite your tongue so hard it bled slightly
>Your eyes were shut tight and you hugged your hat close
>Bonbon sits beside you and pats your head
"There there. I'm here."
"So what!?"
>Bonbon snuggles right up against you
"I'm here. I won't let anypony hurt you ok. You're safe."
>You feel a warmth rise within you
>It was so new to you
>It reminded you of being held by your mother
>You just sit there shivering
>You give a sour look
"Yeah right... That's what they wall say. Trixie is never safe!"
>>
>>27978720
Why did you get banned?
>>
>>27978774
The Mods hate fun. That's why.
>>
File: 1449113144492.png (325KB, 1009x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449113144492.png
325KB, 1009x800px
>>27978750
>Bonbon gives you a look of pity mixed with sorrow
"Trixie?"
>You ignore her, trying to hide from the Princess of Friendship
"Trixie."
>You don't respond
>She sighs and with a great force, grabs your chin
"Trixie."
"Y-yes?"
"Who hurt you so badly? What happened in your life the made you so wounded?"
>Memories begin to come back into your head
>Memories you'd have much rather forgotten
>It made you sick just thinking about them
"Trixie is fine! She's lead exactly the life she wanted too!"
>What a joke that was
"Trixie you have known me for long enough to know that you can't bullshit me. Now tell me what is going on. You can't keep living like this. You're far to anxious."
>Lyra looks up from her book, obviously uncomfortable by the situation unfolding before her
"I think I'm just going to go upstairs while you two work this out Bonbon. You have fun."
>She zips up the stairs before Bonbon can even make a reply
>Bonbon brushes your hair back
>"Now fess up. You haven't had an easy life I can tell. Talk to me about it."
"Trixie doesn't want to! Just leave her be!"
>"Come on Trixie."
"Stop it! This is... this is all going to fast. I can't take it. First my cape, then my screw up with the beam, then Twilight. You couldn't possibly expect me to talk about my past under these conditions."
>Bonbon mulled it over for a bit
>You did have a point there
"Fine. But we will be talking about this later, mark my words."
>You start to wiggle
"Please let the Great and Powerful Trixie go."
>Bonbon goes beat red
"Y-yes. My apologies."
>She loosens her grip and you slide out
>You go out to the door and Bonbon looks worried
>Panicked almost
"You aren't going to run away again are you?"
>You shake your head
"No... Trixie just needs some fresh air."
>She nods and you walk out into the cold
>You wanted to cry but you were just plum out of tears
>You watch as your breath forms steam as it makes contact with the cool air
>Such a somber day
>>
File: 3.png (273KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
273KB, 600x600px
>>27978806
>All of a sudden your feel a hoof on your shoulder
>It made you jump out of your skin
"Oh, sorry!"
>It was Lyra
"Lyra!? Don't scare me like that. You about killed me."
"Sorry about that Trixie. Bonbon can be a bit pushy sometimes huh?"
"I suppose. Why do you say that?"
>"Well I just wanted to say don't be hard on her. She cares for you the way she does because you two are very similar."
"Similar? Impossible! She has a self made buisness, a lot of determination and a pony that loves her..."
>That last bit stung
>Nobody loved you
>For some reason though, Lyra was grinning like an idiot
>"See! You two are so similar you might as well be sisters! She would have said the same thing! And you two are exactly alike. You have a self made buisness, a lot of determination and two ponies who love her"
>You scowled
"You two don't love me. Nopony could possibly love Trixie. She is completely undesirable"
"Don't believe me do you? How about I prove it to you?"
"Prove it to me?"
"Exactly!"
"And just how exactly would you go about proving something with so much weight behind it?"
"Easy. By saying 'I love you'"
>You scoff
"Try again. It's going to take a lot me than flowery words to convince Trixie"
"I love you Trixie Lulamoon"
"Would you stop it already? I have had just about enough of these lovey dovey conversations."
>"You're right. We need to do something fun for a change."
>You nod
"Yes, Trixie agrees. She is so sick of being sad all the time."
"Hold on a sec. I'll go grab Bon."
>Lyra walks through the door to retreive Bonbon, leaving you alone with your thoughts
>You just had to keep focus and not think about the creeping darkness in your mind
>Just as you were beginning to get ansy, Lyra walks out with Bonbon in tow
>Lyra chimes
>"Just follow us Trixie! We know how to have a good time!"
>You look at them curiously
"Just what will we be doing?"
>Lyra and Bon look at each other with a devious smile
"Oh don't you worry Trixie. Just let Mama Bon show you how to let go."
>>
File: hat.png (622KB, 754x600px) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
622KB, 754x600px
>>27978828
>You're a bit nervous but just go along with it
>It's not as if you were in any position to refuse
>It was either this or sit around and mope
>You watch as Lyra and Bonbon put on some sweaters
>They were both matching blue with letters that said 'Best Friend' on them and arrows pointing to one another
>They really were two peas in a pod
"Do you need one Trixie?"
"I couldn't possibly ask for one. You two have done too much."
"And you need to stop being so polite Trixie. Come. I have an extra one that's in your size."
>You follow Bonbon to her room
>It was surpisingly plain, with a single antique poster, depicting a brown stocky pony
>It was old
>You didn't even recognize the language on the poster
"What's the poster Bonbon?"
>She looks up at it
"Oh that old thing? It's a poster of my great, great, great grandfather. He was an adventurer back in his time."
>You look in amazement
"Where did he go? I don't even recognize the language this poster is in."
"It's in ancient Hoovian. My grandfather was one of the people on the team that discovered it. It reads "From the Seas to the Stars: Truffle Surprise, Adventurer Extraordiare"
"That's incredible."
"Thank you."
>She tosses you a black sweater along with a white scarf and ear muffs
"I think that will look great on you."
>You quickly strap it on
>You were surprised how warm it was, like you were carrying a blanket around you
>You all exit the house and make your way to your destination
>You follow the two over to a large rec center
>It had all sorts of games from tennis to golf
>Canterlot ponies really liked to live it up big apparently
"So, Trixie? Anything suit your fancy?"
>You look puzzled
"Not esspecially. Trixie never really excelled at sports as a filly. Or magic. Or anything really..."
>Bonbon lifts your head up by your chin
"Hey there Mopey Mary! Turn the frown upside down! We're having fun today and there will be no ifs, ands, or buts about it!"
>You smile
"Right."
>Lyra smiles
>>
File: medium (12).png (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (12).png
176KB, 600x600px
>>27978842
"How about we play baseball first. Humans love to play it!"
>You cock your eyebrow
"Humans? And what is baseball?"
>Bonbon does a facehoof
"Just ignore her. She's obessed with this show called My Big Human and talks about it all the time. In the show baseball is their equivilant to hoofball."
"Isn't that a show for little fillies?"
>Lyra is put off
"It is NOT a show for little fillies! Tons of adult mares watch it and it's full of adult themes!"
>Bonbon taps your shoulder and sighs
"Just ignore her. I said that too and she can go hours ranting about it."
"Whatever you say. Trixie will be happy to stay silent this time."
>Both you and Bon giggle, Lyra scoffing
"Say what you want girls, I know and can appriciate the show for what it truly is!"
"You know how to play right Trixie?"
"Of course Trixie does. She just isn't very good at it is all."
>Bonbon lifts you by your chin
"Come on mopey mary. Trun that frown upside down. We're here to have fun remember?"
>You nod
"Right. Trixie will do her best."
>You all walk towards the batting cages, you picking up a bat with your magic
>As you do, Lyra hits you over the side of your head
"No way Trixie! We don't use magic to play. We're doing this the old fashioned way. Just like the humans do!"
>You groan
>She didn't have to be so autistic about it
>You grab the bat in your mouth and walk to the starting position
"Wow, you're going first? How brave. Good luck."
>You mumble with the bat still in your mouth
"Oh pwease. The Gweat and Powerful Triwxie was born bwave. She doesn't require something as silly as luck."
>Lyra jumps in the air
"Go Trixie! Give 'em hell."
>You go to your position and wait for the automatic pitcher to shoot a ball
>A ball is ejected from the nozzle going straight for your bat
>>
I've got a few more posts before you guys will be caught up. Would you like me to post them now or let you read the ones I've already posted?
>>
>>27978877
Your story m8, do it how you want. I'm just glad to receive some green
>>
>>27979194
I just want to make sure I'm not giving it to you too fast. Give you time to take it in you know? So it's up to you. I'm fine either way
>>
>>27979224
A'ight, how about a quick break then continue?
>>
>>27978842
This picture hurts heart
>>
>It connects and sends a shooting wave of pain throughout your jaw, making you spit the bat out
>The ball barely goes a few feet in the other direction
>It is taking all your will power not to yell in pain
>You look back at the girls
>Bonbon has a hoof over her mouth and Lyra has a look stricken with pain
"Y-you ok there Trixie?"
>Your breathing picks up
"O-Of course I am. N-never better."
>You walk back slowly, every part of your body wanting to scream as you felt your teeth wanting to shatter into a million pieces
>You talk slowly
"D-Did I do... G-good?"
>Bonbon pats your back
"Yeah. But next time don't clench the bat in your teeth so hard. That's how you knock your teeth out. You got to hold on tight, but don't death grip it. Though I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that now."
>You just nod
"Let Mama Bon show you the way."
>Bonbon steps up with her bat, as confident in herself as ever
>She gets in a power stance and waits
>The ball fires and Bonbon swings with the power of an angry bull
>She knocks it completely out of the park
>You forget your pain for a second just out of the pure shock
>Lyra giggles at your surprise
"She's good ain't she?"
"Good? Try amazing? Why didn't she just go into the batting business?"
>She scoffs
"You think that's good, you clearly haven't seen a professional hoofball game. Those guys hit homeruns like I eat breakfast."
>Bonbon walks back looking like a million bits
"You like girls?"
>Lyra laughs
"I've seen better."
"Oh peshaw. You know it was good. Trixie was clearly impressed. I could see her mouth gaping from a mile away."
>You quickly try to save face
"Yeah right. I've seen better at a little leauge game."
>She just sticks her tongue at you
"You're up Lyra."
"Right you are Bonbon"
>She trots up joyfully and gets a stance in
>The ball zooms towards Lyra and she connects, sending it flying aginst the fense
>Bonbon smirks
"And you were making fun of me."
>Both Bon and Lyra play ball for a while
>>
>>27980086
>After that first hit you face was much to painful for another game
>You watched as they laughed and mocked each other playfully
>Maybe that's what you were missing growing up
>Friendship
>But maybe things would be different now
>Maybe you could get the fresh start you had been waiting for for such a long time
>Finally leave your old life behind you once and for all
>You pull your scarf over your nose
>It reminded you of when you'd always play bandit with your mom
>Even in the cold of the winter afternoon, you felt warm
>Lyra and Bon make their way back to where you were sitting
>You quickly pull the scarf off your face in embaressment
"How are you feeling Trixie? Any better?"
>You jaw still felt quite sore
"A little bit."
"Well lets go play something different. We don't want you just sitting here all by yourself."
"If you say so."
>You start to walk toward table tennis
>Bonbon nudges you
"Don't worry Trixie. You can use your magic for this."

And we're all caught up now there will be longer time between posts
>>
File: NYSP cruiser.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NYSP cruiser.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
BG9 you are my hero
>>27974049
i write a thing now

>Your pupils dilate to the cool visual jazz of orange tendrils slipping under the horizon
>Their smattering lights drain down the crevices between the mountaintops until all the sun has to offer is sucked out of the day
>Night soon falls on the Cascmanes
>Only a few silver lunar spears penetrate the inky mask of clouds
>And it looks like your brights need replacing
>Inside your sheriff's department cruiser the radio crackles dull; no more work tonight
>Your eyes stay locked on the road ahead, the one that you've driven ten thousand times
>All it takes is one second to yawn or stare at the sky for a lost deer to skitter across the snowy roads, directly into your grill

>This is your routine now. Days of boring patrols in the mountain roads, some excitement here and there. A few days off spent at your cabin or in the city.
>As inglorious as it is, you can't help but feel satisfied at where you are. No great ambitions led you here. The Army got you out of town and into school four years later, and now you have good work in the community.
>More trees than people, but better company than shitposters on your laptop after school anyhow
>You key your radio
"Dispatch, two-five-seven going off."
>"Two-five-seven copy."
>A formality this late. The new shift was already on a half-hour ago
>But no reason not to be available to help out on the way home

>Your lights wrap around something on the side of the road in the distance
>Too big to be an animal. Must be an abandoned car.
>You pull up behind and see that the hood is popped, with someone bent over the engine
>>
>>27981860

"Anything I can help you with tonight?"
>You step out and walk to the front of the car, always careful to keep one hand over your holster
>People in the mountains can be weird. And people in the mountains at night more so
>The car's owner leans over to see you
>"Well I-"

>Four eyes bug out. A trigger finger becomes an accusing finger
"Trixie..."
>"Ah... ahem..."
>She doesn't let any relief show
>"That is the Great and Powerful Trixie to you, commoner!"
"We went to high school together," you deadpan, walking around her to inspect the damage
>"Yeah. Trixie /remembers/"

>Well, at least she's still a bitch
>She manages to sneer at you, frozen as she is under a magician's cape and light jacket
>It hasn't been that long since you were at CHS together, but at least you aren't doing the same talent show bullshit
"Need some help?"
>You force out some politeness if only for the sake of not landing your supervisor an angry voicemail
>"Does it look like the Great and POWERFUL Trixie is doing fine?"
>You shine a light on the engine block
"Looks like you won't be doing much of anything."
>You grab a few strands of snapped timing belt
>"Then fix it!"

>You look at her like she's grown a second head. The thought strikes you as useful if it might give her any smarts
"Worst-case scenario is you're screwed. Best-case scenario is you get a replacement and/or a tow in the morning
>"The Great and Powerful Trixie has nowhere to go for tonight! If I can't make it to Manehattan, then..."
>Instinct drowns out her voice to prevent you from outright smacking her
>You can't take that condescending tone. You swear up and down that it might as well be PTSD as much as it sets you off
>But if she really is stuck, there really isn't much else to do
>>
>>27981944
>"...well? What are you going to do about this, Anon?"
"I don't know, why is that my problem?" you hiss
>You know damn well it's your problem
>Nothing has made you hate being a public servant like this
>She only stares, slack-jawed

>As much of a complete and utter bitch she is, you can't help but notice her shivering
>And how she shivers...
>She looked alright in high school. Maybe it's just the time and distance
>Or just the clothes. It's the slutty magician bunny getup doing it.

"Fine. I live ten minutes away. I'll just take you back here in the morning. Deal?"
>Trixie doesn't even glance in your direction before stomping over to your cruiser
>"Very well. I will allow you to do Trixie this service."
>High school memories whiten your knuckles
"Choke it down. Be the bigger man," you mutter
>You lock up and secure the car and hop back into yours, where Trixie has already made herself comfortable in the passenger seat.
>You pull away and drive down a side road, reporting the vehicle and telling the county not to worry about it

>She stares out the window the whole time
>All huffing and puffing over the sheer inconvenience
>Obviously offended at stooping so low as to take help from /you/ of all people
>You're itching to tell her just how much you despise the arrangement too
>For now, self-control overrules spite.

>Your cabin is a cozy little affair. The fanciest thing about it is an old jacuzzi you installed
>Other than that, the insulation is good and you have a shed for a garage
>Working this remote in the county, you get to keep your cruiser at home, but anyone can tell you don't get any stipend for that
>"You will be having the Great and Powerful Trixie sleep here?"
>She jumps out as soon as you park, eager to be distant
>"Trixie is not impressed."

"Deep breaths," and you fumble with the front door lock
>>
Yay..new stories!
>>
>>27981947
Thank you write friend, can't wait to see more.
>>
File: mnx.png (374KB, 745x600px) Image search: [Google]
mnx.png
374KB, 745x600px
>>27980098
>You hover the paddle in your hands
"The Great and Powerful Trixie will destroy all her enemies!"
>Lyra giggles
"Well then I guess you're willing to take me on."
"As if you could ever compare to Trixie's Greatness!"
>Lyra lifts the paddle with her magic and there's a huge smirk on Bonbon's face
"Since I'm such a nice pony, I'll let you have the first swing."
>You smile
"You will learn to regret that decision."
>You hit the ball and with a surprising force, the ball zips right by you
>Lyra has the biggest shit eating grin on her face
"Ha! Trixie was just testing you! Try this!"
>You hit the ball again and the ball comes zooming past
>Lyra was on fire
"Ready to give up yet? I'm pretty good at table tennis you know."
"Not on your life. Trixie never gives in to a challenge!"
>And on and on you play, not scoring a point
>Apparently Lyra and Bonbon were quite sporty ponies
"Well Trixie admits defeat this time. She will let you off easy."
"I'm sure Trixie, I'm sure."
>After a few more hours of various sports games you all head home, the wind slowly becoming more chilly
>Just as you get inside the house, snow begins to fall and the night begins to set in
>You look out the window longingly, sitting on a bench
"Beautiful isn't it?"
>You jump, not knowing Bonbon was directly behind you
"Sorry about that. Mind if I sit here with you?"
"Trixie doesn't mind at all."
>She sits next to you
"Did you have fun today Trixie?"
"Yes, I did."
"I'm glad. It hurts me to see you sad."
>You roll your eyes
"With all due respect Bonbon, I'm not in the mood for your pity."
"It's just... you remind me a lot of myself. I was an earth pony born into an all unicorn family. I felt like such an outcast, everyone being able to use magic while all I had was my four hooves."
"So? How does that remind you of me?"
"I think you know the answer to that. You have felt like an outcast for a long time huh?"
>You could feel the bad feelings rising again and all you wanted to do was run away
>>
File: pb.png (212KB, 605x600px) Image search: [Google]
pb.png
212KB, 605x600px
>>27983126
>You uncomfortably shift in your seat
"C-can we not? I hate feeling sad. I hate thinking about these things."
"If you just ignore them, how are they supposed to get better?"
>You get up
"Trixie?"
>You don't know what to say
>You just wanted to run, get out of this place with all of it's bad memories
>You never wanted to see Twilight Sparkle again
"Trixie. Answer me."
"I'm sorry Bonbon. I just can't talk about it yet. My past, I mean."
"Ok. But I will break that wall Trixie. I promise."
>You just ignore her and go upstairs
>They had a small balcony, so you just sit outside in the cold
>You liked the cold
>It numbed you
>It wasn't as if you deserved warmth anyway
>You were so frustrated in yourself
>You were both happier than you'd been in years and sadder as well
>It had been a while since you'd been this happy, but the same was true of this depression
>You had to constantly distract yourself of the darkness would creep its way back into your mind
"Dinner time! Come and get 'em!"
>You slowly lift your face from the cold ground
>Dinner was certainly better than brooding and moping
>You walk downstairs and see the jawbreakers on the plates
>You sit down with the table in silence and chew the gumball
>Bonbon pops soup from her bubble, Lyra a hayburger, and you some lobster
>You all dig in, not uttering a single word
>There was an odd tension the hung in the air
>That's when you noticed Lyra staring daggers at Bonbon and Bonbon shrinking into her chair
>They must of had a some fight
>Lyra had a look of rage in her eyes
>You wanted to ask what was wrong but even you were too afraid
>You quickly finish your meal and head back upstairs, feeling like you can breath again
>And then the yelling starts
>You couldn't make out what they were saying
>Should you eavesdrop?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10830636
>>
Wow it is dead in here
>>
>>27984613
but it's alive in our hearts
>>
>>27983239
>You sneak to the edge of the stairs to hear what they're saying
"I can't believe you would do that! Just who's side are you on Bonbon!?"
"You know I don't have a choice Lyra! It was an official order! If I said no I could be locked up!"
"So that's your excuse huh? You know I don't by that. I know your superiors like you way to much to let you go."
"Well.. I might like it a bit."
>Lyra lets out a loud sigh
"I literally cannot believe this."
"I'm just trying to help, Lyra! Why can't you understand that!? You are so black and white with these things! It's not just as simple as good or bad!"
"Forget it. This is clearly not going to work."
>You hear Lyra start to storm up the stairs and you quickly hide on the balcony
>You hear one last yell from Bonbon
"Damn it Lyra Heartstrings! Listen to me!"
>You hear a door loudly slam and Bonbon yell in frustration
"YOU ARE SO CHILDISH LYRA!"
>They were really going at it
>After a while of quiet, you walk back inside
>Even from upstairs you can hear Bonbon crying
>You slowly tiptoe downstairs and look at her
>Bonbon takes one look at you and starts crying some more
>You don't know what to say
>You want to help, but you don't want to interfere with their business or pry
>After a long while she stops crying and looks back at you
"I'm sorry about this. I wish you didn't have to hear that."
"What was that about?"
>Just asking her fills her eyes with pain
"Don't worry about it. It's just a silly work problem is all."
>A work problem?
>Wasn't she self employed? Who were these superiors?
>You push it out of your mind
"Do you need anything?"
>Bon wipes her eyes and sniffles
"No Trixie. I'll be fine. I better turn in. I got to sell candy bright and early tomorrow."
"Why don't I do it? Let you sleep in."
"But you don't know how."
>You smile
"How hard could it be? It's selling candy."
>She smiles back
"Are you sure?"
"Positive. You have done so much for me. It's the least I could do."
>She hugs you
"Thanks Trixie. I owe you one"
>>
QUICK TRIXIE THREAD
Its Mother's Day and you forgot to get momma Trixie anything and she's knocking at your door, you have one minute to improvise something before she knocks down your door. What do?
Hard mode: write green about the result
>>
>>27985461
>Just before Mother opens the door you finish wrapping yourself up.
"Surprise Mommy!"
>Your 6 year old mind thought that wrapping yourself in toilet paper was just like gift wrap.
"It's me! I'm your present!"
>You go and tackle your mother in a hug.
"I love you so much Mom!"
>>
>>27985721
You win
>>
>>27985461
>>27985721
>Replace 6 year old self with 16 year old self
>Replace toilet paper with silk sheets
>Mum Trixie tackles you on the bed
Happy Mother's Day
>>
>>27986501
>>27985906
Is...is that my prize?
Best prize ever
>>
File: image.png (90KB, 609x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 609x337px
>>27986501
JUST LIKE MY KOREAN CLAYAMATIONS!
>>
Please stop dying
>>
>>27986551
Ayup
>>
Would you go to the Pathetic and Friendless Trixie's Way to Go Dum Dum You Really Screwed it Up This Time Repentance Tour?
>>
File: thx internet.jpg (40KB, 502x377px) Image search: [Google]
thx internet.jpg
40KB, 502x377px
>>27981947

"Home sweet home. Don't track anything and stay out of my fridge."
>By her shoulder she wrestles through the doorway, eager to be out of the cold
>You take care of the door behind her and keep an eye on the witch you've invited in while she slips off her ridiculous heels
>Something about her, anything more than what you already feel in disdain, simply fills you with anxiety
>Your eyes stick to the tight shorts and hose clinging for dear life against the swell of her rump
>Just... in case that barbarian gets something on her rags on your clean furniture

>You must be wrenched something fierce, since when she turns around she scowls
>"Calm down Anon, Trixie is not trashing your cabin."
>Rolling your eyes and stripping off your own boots, you revel in the sensation of pure podiatric pleasure
>Trixie makes herself at home on your couch
>You feel as if you could gag watching those juicy legs stretch out
>No doubt there's some smell that will get everywhere
>>
>>27989319

>It's still your home, and you waste no time hanging up your thick parka and tossing your overshirt on a chair
>Now, in your toasty abode, you can rock the undershirt without contemplating death
>You set your belt on a table and walk over to the couch
>"Well, well, well. Just like I f-figured-..." she trails off
>You stretch out your haggard arms, swelling the fabric to its maximum extent in a fruitless struggle to contain the Raw Power of Curls
>"Ah I uh... /Trixie/ is not surprised you treat your things with such disdain."
>She places her hands over her now-crossed legs, eyes burning holes in your forehead
>Biting a lip in barely-restrained frustration
>On YOUR damn couch!
>Even after everything, you can't fathom just how fucked her sense of entitlement must be
"Shut it."
>You land on the couch with a whomp and nearly bounce Trixie's asinine ass onto the floor
>If only. Might be a nice change of pace to see her on all fours
>After, y'know, kicking her off the couch for being a bitch

>She blushes with apparent embarrassment at your forceful declaration
>You wonder just how long it's been since someone's just told her "no"
>"Y-you're quite assertive now, Anon."
>You don't give a fuck
>You grab the remote
>Formula 1 isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it's yours
>And if it isn't Trixie's, then even better
>...
>A beat passes, and not a peep of stuck-up complaint
>Maybe you got her quiet for the night
>If there is a merciful god out there, maybe
>"Trixie requires use of your bathroom to freshen up."
"Left of the front door," you boom
>Shouldn't be talking over David Hobbs
>Nobody talks over David Hobbs

>She disappears with whatever toiletries she brought with her
>At least you assume
>You don't care enough to check, but you make a note to replace your toothbrush in case she's that vengeful
>>
>>27988832
If there is snacks then yes, if not than still yes because she is my waifu and I love her...

>tfw if she never met glimmer she would of actually done this tour and killed herself / she wouldn't enjoy her shows aka her special talent anymore.

Damn man all these feels knowing that Trixie can't ever perform any shows which will ever be above a little pub show and that she will never go anywhere in life performing her shows because everyone holds some grudge against her for something that happened a long long long time ago...

>She will never be happy and achieve her dream of performing the grand galloping gala / the crystal empire impressing all the royalty of Equestria.

No second prances was good but I really feel like in the next season or two (inb4 >Muh ride) we need ONE more Trixie episode where she sorts everything out with Twilight and ponyville properly getting her stage and shows on track thus making her happy in life again.
>>
>>27989323

>...and that's the last of the race you recorded
>She must've helped herself to the guest bed already
>Well, tomorrow you get off early before two fulls days all to yourself
>Just gotta pee and wash up, and...

>"ANON!"
>Hold on
>Sink? OK
>Toilet? OK
>Bath/shower NOT OK
>Trixie yelps like a dog, shooing you out with one hand while another bolts out of her tights as she sits on the side
>"F-FUCK YOU ANON!"
>You retreat to the other side of the door without fully closing it
"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?"
>"I-I the- I..."
"Flash Sentry isn't in there you freak!"
>A dreadful, curious silence falls over her stuttering

>In an instant, you're thrown against the wall as she charges out of the bathroom at you
>Your first instinct is to shove her away
>And the magician is obviously unprepared to handle your strength, skittering across the floor and only barely catching herself on the couch
>"W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT TRIXIE?"
"What the fuck was TRIXIE doing in my bathroom?"
>She lunges in a rage, resorting to angry, stinging kicks when you catch both of her arms
>"Trixie's reputation was RUINED by your lies!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QyoRzZrF00

"Maybe you should've left me the fuck alone!"
>This time, she loses her balance when you switch to grabbing her shoulders and virtually toss her away
>She slams into the couch, doubling over
>"P-Perhaps if Trixie held your head in the toilet a little longer-"
>She punches you in the gut as you approach
>Hardly a scratch given what her little fist runs into
>You're about to pull her up by the shoulders and toss her out entirely when she grabs your shirt and rolls back, throwing you with her over the couch and landing you hard on the redwood table
>>
>>27989563

>Your back crescendos in a symphony of total pain
>That's a new one
"You made high school hell for me!" you spit at her
>She scrambles off of the couch and tries to gain purchase atop you
>Her... repulsive distraction in the form of vast porcelain-white spheres shelter all other sight from your eyes
>"No guy would talk to Trixie after what you did!"
"And..."
>You shove her off, back to the couch
>You take a moment to nurse your back before returning to the fight
"And you deserved it."
>Trixie's frazzled hair covers half of her face; the other half is enough rage to compensate
>"Trixie couldn't show her face after we graduated! Why do you think she carries a MAGIC ACT with her!?"
>She swipes at your face. Easily blocked, but the swarm of little undisciplined attacks is enough to keep you occupied
"Fuck you!"
>"Fuck YOU!"
>You lean over the couch and stop an arm meant to slap you
>Coincidentally, the same one buried in her pants

>From here she hardly looks the torturous shrew who fought to make your life hell
>Enraged, but pathetic. In fact, a little confused
>Her chest heaves, and hot breath rakes your cheeks with its rhythm
>Suddenly you are both trapped in deadlock and indecision
>>
>>27989569
>What's the damn poin-
>And there! Her surprise attack finally comes
>Her ruby lips lock and smack on yours
>D-deception!
>Your mind, yet trapped in battle mode, obeys only one notion
>Counter-attack

>You effortlessly drive her tongue back into its home
>And you crawl atop her, easily breaking down the crumbling resistance of two soft arms
>She seizes a fistful of your collar, tugging your face towards hers and into the cushion
>Not content to let her win this fight, you press on, and dig in
>Hands on her shoulders, pressing firmly into the couch
>Hot and cold with anger and desire

>But in the end, she gives up the fight
>You draw your face away. The chains of the victor on the captor form in a thin strand of saliva bridging your lips
>Her lips tremble in a soft murmur
"What was that?"
>"T--the Great and Powerful T-Trixie..."
>Where you are hits you
>And the moment hits you
>You gasp for the air you unknowingly neglected since you struggled atop her
>"T-Trixie would like to stay in your bed tonight."

---

Thinking of ending it here since I'm not too good at lewd and it's not really evolving the way it goes in my head. Hope you all enjoy it though!
>>
night tem
>>
>>27989572
Epilogue of what happens the next day? Just to skip all the l-lewd stuff and for closure.
>>
Morning bump
>>
File: 061_bender-scarf.gif (18KB, 320x441px) Image search: [Google]
061_bender-scarf.gif
18KB, 320x441px
>>27960853
>that dance
>>
>"And here we see the indigenous momma Trixie proclaiming the last ice cream sandwich in this rather hot day hers, she finds herself at risk however as she squares up against the bigger breasted Sunset Shimmer, Trixies only defence in this feud is her hips..."
>>
Bump4Green
>>
>>27992402
Those wonderful child-bearing hips always win.
>>
>>27992402
hot
>>
File: mfw hearing gossip.gif (4MB, 385x392px) Image search: [Google]
mfw hearing gossip.gif
4MB, 385x392px
>>27992402
>Be admirer of Trixie, watching from her locker.
>Your daily 'sniff'n'run' was interrupted as you saw her in all her elegance standing up against the tyrant, bacon hair.
>You loved both girls but Trixie... she would be yours. you'd ask her to the fall formal, be rejected, wait outside her window until 2am when she starts to undress (don't ask how you know that) and then you will ask again when she leasts expects you and you will keep doing that till she says yes.
>Fool proof plan, she's just your type y'know?
>As you keep day dreaming you notice the two girls getting right into each other faces, head to head, nose to nose...
>Bust to bust.
>Your face goes beet red as the two girls argue more, becoming louder and more aggresive, at one point Sunset had the courage to smack the change Trixie carried out of her hand.
>For a blue girl she went really red before slapping Sunset across the face.
>Y-You needed an adult as the two girls suddenly fell to the floor shouted something about the last ice cream belonging to them.
>You didn't care about that too much as you were more focused on the two girls rolling around, breasts rubbing against each other and in this hot weather their visible nipples also rubbing, as you tried to see what was going on you were only greeted by two great asses rolling around some beautiful hips.
>You hope the principal's let this slide by for just 2 more minutes...
>This is literally a dream come true.
>>
>>27993716
Moar?
>>
>>27993914
I could do my friend, I am an erotic violence fag after all our threads are no longer allowed but I know there are a good few fellow like minded people out there, I'd probably post green about Trixie getting herself into silly little fights while Anons future daddy Okuyasu Pervs on his dream girl or should i say 'his type'

Not tonight though it is far too late and ive got work tomorrow
>>
File: image.png (402KB, 1024x1330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402KB, 1024x1330px
*coming home after a late night out*
"Ma, I'm home!"
>*hic*, "I-in here anon"
"Mom, have you been drinking"
>"Yer darn right, behold the preat and growerful Triskie"
"You're really hammered huh?"
>"I'm also really hoooorny sonny. Do be a dear and help your mother out?"
What do?
>>
>>27994015
stand strong brother
>>
>>27994510
Oedipus give me strength!
>>
>>27994704
no dont stand strong
STAND PROUD
>>
>>27994510
Yiss.
Please continue.
>>
File: a dong too far.gif (2MB, 455x253px) Image search: [Google]
a dong too far.gif
2MB, 455x253px
>>27994510
Show her my new magic trick where I make my dick disappear inside her vagina.
>>
>>27994912
>What do?
That means someone else has to do it
>>
Shit it's dead in here. Sorry for taking so long. I shall continue the glorious gree
>>
I forgot to add, would you guys like me to start another Trixie mom story? I'm feeling inspirational today. Lewd is also an option.
>>
>>27995561
Yes pls
J-just putting it out there that /mom/ is up, too.
>>
>>27995561
We need some incest green in here gosh darn it
>>
>>27995580
What do you mean /mom/ is up?

>>27995644
If it's incest you require, then I am more than happy to oblige
>>
>>27995644
Thank you Anon for the digits of incest lewdness.
>>
I require green of filly Trixie bonding with her Mom.
>>
>>27995667
Boards other mom thread.
>>
"Anon! Wake up!"
>You shutter awake to see Trixie shaking you
"If you don't wake up soon we're not going to have time to shop. Now would you please wake up already?"
>You slowly sit up and your angry adopted mother
>She was such a pain sometimes
>Why couldn't she just let you sleep?
"Fine fine. I'll get dressed."
>You get up in nothing but your underwear and look for your jeans, but you notice your mom doesn't leave
"Mom?"
"Yes dear?"
"Why are you still here?"
>She looks at you with an innocent stare
"I was just making sure you get dressed ok."
"But mom, I'm 10 years old."
>She just sits there
>Ponies are truly strange
>You give up and get dressed
>You could almost feel her eyes scanning every part of your skin
>It felt so weird
>You go downstairs and go out on the town without so much as eating breakfast
>You both walk into an odd looking store
>It was some convince store or a mall, more like a beat up store house
"What is this place mom?"
>She smirks
"Oh you'll see."
>She grabs you hand and pulls you inside
>It was a weird store full of odd things
>Long fat sticks made of rubber
>Very skimpy clothing that clearly only a fool would wear
>You'd be half naked in some of these things
>Trixie moves up and down the isles with a smile on her face
"We're going to play a fun game of dress up."
>You pick up a thong, though you hadn't any idea what it was
"With this? But it's so weird?"
>You mom makes an odd smile
"Do you like that one sweetie?"

Sorry if this seems a bit lazy so far. I'm tired.

>>27995738
I might write that sometime too. Too many good ideas.
>>
>>27995768
>10 years old
I am conflicted
>Adopted mother
>Adopted
That's not incest
>>
Page 7 bump
>>
>>27995865
Incest

sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.
>>
>>
>>27997113
It's hotter if they're actually related, confound it!
>>
>>27994704
Ah a fellow Erotic violence fag so great to hear from another like myself for awhile I started worrying that I was the only person who saved all the stories all the drop box pictures and everyone else gave up. I miss it all, hellbridge ISIS Azza, the SiE alternate artfag who drew that great moondancer vs limestone picture but at the same time the only way I think we can ever bring the threads back via moving over to Trash or perhaps the moderation team have had a change of heart.

If we do ever come back and you want to let the world know my friend you'll always find me here in the Trixie thread or in SiE whenever it's up.
>>
Off to work bump
>>
>>27994015
"Okuyasu, seriously. Back the fuck off."
>>
>>27997332

That artfag was a blessing to do art for my moon v. lime story. Yeah I scraped all that too. I still talk to hellbridge and azza, maybe one day we will return to /trash/ but I'm hella busy.

Good to see you brother.
>>
>>27998585
Link to the art / story?
>>
>>27998593
Feels like bad juju touching this trip again

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2i0L83I_4thS1hMZUhMVUY4bU0&usp=sharing

Not too well organized (and my local files are newer) but you'll find what you're looking for in short order.
>>
Work break bump
>>
>>27999778
>
>>
Is Trixie the best mom she's got the body, the attitude the perfect mixture of cute and lewd.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x273px
Goodnight Trixie thread.
>Momma Trixie will never tuck you into bed and read you a bed by story (I think that's how you pronounce it)
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
>>28002291
>Momma Trixie will never Fuck you into bed
>>
>>28002780
>>
I would like to read a story where Trixie and Big Macintosh fall in love and Twilight dies a horrible death.
>>
>>28004388
No
>>
>>28002780
>>
>>28004947
>>
>>27998652
Muh dick, I don't know what any of this is and I'll probably stop talking about it now and get back to Trixie but whatever this is if it gets a reboot make sure to let us all know you know some guys so maybe they could make an update spreading the word?
>>
>>28004388
If satyr abomination didn't work in Equestria then Big Mac would be a good second choice as he could nearly pleasure my waifu as good as me plus having a unicorn with earth pony stronk would be sick.

Also no matter how much Twiggles hates Trixie and vice versa I could never wish her to die. Maybe realise how bitchy she's been to Trixie and appologise or help her show or get her a special performance in the grand galloping gala yes but death no.
>>
>>28006076
Wat?
>>
>>28006076
appologise

She needs to suffer as Trixie suffers. Princess friendship my ass
>>
>>28006344
I think he's trying to say if he couldn't impregate Trixie the next best thing would be to let Big Mac be the father of the children.
>>
Tak tak tak Suspense is killing for more story there of lacking.
>>
>>28006596
Mama Trixie and Daddy Mac would be great
>>
>>28006739
>You are the great and powerful Trixie
>And right now your being plowed from behind by your 'big' special some pony.
>As he plows against you like a train you struggle to fit his full length inside your great and powerful hips...
>Must push deeper
>Trying to talk leaves you as a moaning mess.
>Your blue coat was two shades of red one from the blush and heat emanating from your body and the second being your earth pony lover who's twice your size.
>He slowly reaches climax as he begins to actually makes grunts.
>He's a stallion of few words...
>Before you could continue talking about your hunk of a partner he released his throbbing load inside you.
>For a moment you couldn't feel your legs as he only moaned in extasy.
>slowly un-mounting you he admires the sexual damage he dealt.
>Your mare vag was literally a white river oozing out.
>Finding your strength you lock lips with him before breaking the embrace.
"Did the Great and Powerful Trixie satisfy you huh big boy~?"
>"Yep."
>It may have been the only thing he ever said it but Celestia darn it if you two weren't made for eachother.
>You want to bare his foals and claim him as your own once and for all.
>Those whorses: Fluttershy, Marble pie and Cheerilee will never take what is rightfully yours.
>You curl up against your lover now satisfied.
>He was your one and only who made you happy to be who you are.
>>
File: 1450122313388.jpg (115KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1450122313388.jpg
115KB, 352x338px
>>27907508
>I believe the time has come-
>>
>>28007285
*Were

Fucking autospell ruining critical moments in my green text.
>>
>>28007285
Amazing. Thank you!
>>
My Trixie Plush is almost here. Which vidya do you think I should play with her once she arrives?
>>
>>28008216
Dark souls or maybe something involving a character traversing. A world against them? Limbo?
>>
>>28008581
I actually just ordered DS3. Do you think she'd like that? And you know.. that gives me inspiration for a story.

Trixie in Dark Souls anyone?
>>
>>28008626
>/SiE/ Trixie green
>Mama Trixie / Trixie green thread

Muh nigga if you want to go for it I can gurantee you one very hyped reader who will always be by your side
>>
File: Lonesome_Gavlan.png (842KB, 723x761px) Image search: [Google]
Lonesome_Gavlan.png
842KB, 723x761px
>>28008887
One hyped reader is all I need. I will tell you though I'm very rusty on the DS1 lore and only really have a grasp on the DS2 lore since that's when I actually got interested in the story.

Or I could do a story where Trixie plays Dark Souls with Anon? What you want?
>>
>>28009220
It's completely up to you mate, honestly I've tried option one and it takes a lot of dedication me and another DS writefag got stuck and well we never really make any progress on it nowadays. Option two however is a bit more realistic and won't stress you out. Maybe Trixie acting all superior saying Dark souls is a baby's game and that she only plays game requiring real skill She then loads up call of duty
>>
>>28009556
Alright. I think I will try both and see which works better. I have to eat dinner first though, but I will brain storm the entire time. I'll start writing in maybe 2 or 3 hours or so? Get ready.
>>
Off to bed, goodnight Trixie fags
>>
>>28009857
Night faggot
dream a pleasant dream
>>
File: 1449011003981.jpg (260KB, 948x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1449011003981.jpg
260KB, 948x1567px
>The elderly woman laughs as you barge through the door
"My, my what seems to be the ruckus? Oh my, your face. The face of the curse."
>A woman sitting beside her laughs as well
"It's an undead. An undead has come to play."
"You've seen the mark upon your flesh, a sign of the undead. A symbol of the accursed."
"They all end up here. All the one's like you. You spoke to that kind old dear, didn't you?"
>Another round of cackling goes around the three old women before they all turn deadly serious
"You're finished. You flesh will decay, your mind will fade. But you won't ever die. You'll go hollow."
"Yes. You'll become one of them."
"Yes. Hollows prey upon men, feast upon their souls. This is the fate of the cursed."
>They all erupt in laughter once again
"What is your name? Surely you can remember it?"
>You think to yourself for a moment
>Your mind had gotten so hazy, so foggy
>You could barely think of how to move, let alone speak
>Finally your name flashes into your mind
"Anonymous."
"Oh hoho, at leas you know your own name. Here's your reward."
>The woman holds up a strange looking object made of tightly entwined wood, it has almost a mesmerizing effect about it
>As if it's calling to you
"It's a human effigy. Take a closer look. Who do you think it's supposed to be? It's someone you know very well. Go on, look closer."
>You stare deep into the effigy, trying to decipher what the old woman's riddles meant
>Just as you do, you feel as if water was rushed over your body
>You skin returns to it's normal color and you can finally think again
>You were Anon. E. Mouse. And you had come here looking for a way to break the undead curse
"Yes, it's an effigy of you. They all come here for the same reason. To break the curse. You're no different I should think."
>Another one smirks at you
"Hm. Doesn't stand a chance."
"Well, you never know."
>They all go into a wild fit of cackling, as if this were all some sort of joke
"Now, go along. On a journey without rest."
>>
I'll be back in just a second. I just have to eat real quick and I will be right back at it
>>
>>27907508
I HAVE RETURNED.
>>
File: Character_Concept_11.jpg (103KB, 1280x682px) Image search: [Google]
Character_Concept_11.jpg
103KB, 1280x682px
>>28009956
>Saying nothing you walk through the door, staff in one hand and dagger in the other
>You find yourself next to a what looked like a pile of ash with a sword stuck through the middle of it
>As if on instinct, you place your hand towards the sword and, as if by magic, fire bursts forth
>You had no understanding of why this was, even as a mage, but you didn't care
>You were going to fix this curse
>You walk out and find yourself on a large, outstretched path with walkways leading into trees
>You walk down that path and notice something strange
>A statue
>You knew that this area was ripe with creatures who could turn a man to stone just with their breath
>But this one looked odd
>It wasn't human
>It was a horse!
>But it had an odd protrusion extending from its head
>Like that of a unicorn
>Could it be? You though unicorns were only of myth and legend
>Perhaps today was your lucky day, maybe the power of a unicorn could remove the curse mark from your back
>But you'd need something to petrify it
>You certainly didn't have a branch of yore, nor any relevant spells to turn someone from stone back to normal
>You had to do it before another undead found it

I see we're almost at the post limit. What shall the next addition be called?
>>
>>28010272
Momcest edition
>>
>>28010332
Really? you guys sure have a one track mind
>>
>>28008626
>>28008887
Make that two!
>>
>>28010332
>>28010853
Alright. I'll go ahead and make the thread when this one is around page 7. Be on the look out.
>>
>>28010866
Nevermind, shit. I looked at the post count and thought we were a post away from 500. So nevermind. We will keep powering through this one
>>
>>28010272
Great And Powerful Trixie Thread! Also welcome back
>>
>>28010915
Thank you. Sorry for being so iffy. But I've got some motivation for this one

I just finished fighting the asshole boss is Shulva and need to cool off. Fuck that boss and fuck everything she stands for.
>>
File: blu.png (165KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
blu.png
165KB, 800x450px
>>28010272
>But those branches were so rare, you certainly weren't going to find any here
>Just as you were about to give up you see the stone begin to crack and break
>Shit
>She must have been frozen for so long she was crumbling
>But then you see a glimmer of blue fur
>She wasn't dead! There was still away to reverse it!
>The stone began to crack more and more until finally a blue unicorn wearing a purple cape covered in stars emerged, coughing like crazy
"Wha- huh? I did! Trixie broke out of that horrible prison!"
>The pony the turns her gaze to you
"Who are you?"
>You hesitate
"My name is Anonymous. I'm a mage from... from..."
>Damn it
>The undead curse was still sapping your memory
>You couldn't remember where you had come from
>Who you'd been
>You couldn't even remember who your family was
>You are interrupted from though by the blue unicorn's face being shoved into yours
"The Great and Powerful Trixie demands you answer!"
"I can't remember. All I remember is my name and my craft. But I have a question for you, unicorn."
>She seems to take mortal offense to this
"My name is TRIXIE lowly human! Surely you must have heard of the Great and Powerful Trixie!?"
"If I did, I can't remember. Like I said, I only remember my name and occupation."
>She taps her chin, thinking
"Well, fine lowly human. What is your question?"
"Do you know of a way to break the undead curse?"
>She shakes her head
"Alas Trixie does not."
"You mean you're a unicorn who doesn't know? I though unicorns were supposed to be all knowing."
"Ha. You were fed a lie. While Trixie most certainly is great and powerful, she is unfortunately not omnipotent."
>You stand up and start to walk onward
"Well then I guess I will be on my way then."
"W-wait!"
>You look back
"What?"
"Trixie needs a vassal to serve under her while she travels this land. Would you care to join Trixie in her quest?"
"Sorry little unicorn. I have no interest working for someone who can't give me anything in return."
>She scoffs
>>
>>28011143
Yeah! Fuck that boss!
(i don't play DS so i don't know what your talking about but keep writing!)
>>
File: 17182-2.jpg (953KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
17182-2.jpg
953KB, 1920x1080px
>>28011285
"Nothing to offer! As if! Can you're silly wooden stick do this!?"
>She charges up her horn and release a great amount of magical energy from it, knocking down a tree
>Before you even get the chance to chastise her, the woods begin to come to life
>She alerted every blood thirsty hollow within the immediate area
>You pick her up and start to run
"Let Trixie go!"
"No! The hollows will be here any second!"
>You try run, but you are quickly surrounded
>You put her down
"Well Trixie. If you can help me out of this I might just consider working for you."
>She smiles
"Oh this is it? You humans truly have low standards."
>Trixie blasts a few dagger wielding hollows, taking them down instantly and you follow suit, using a few soul arrows to take care of them
>You both eliminated nearly all of them
>Just as you think you're safe, an arrow strikes the ground in front of your feet
>Shit
>There were even some archers here
"Come on Trixie. We have to get out of here. I don't have much more mana left."
"Nonsense. Watch and learn feeble human."
>You watch as in one fell swoop she takes down three archers
>You didn't even know there were more than one
>But that's a unicorn for you
>She blows on her hoof and puts it on the tip of her horn, as if cooling it down
"Well human? Are you impressed or are you impressed?"
>Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to work for this unicorn after all
>I wouldn't hurt to have that much magic power on your team
"Well Trixie, you've convinced me. I'll work for you. But on one condition."
"Oh? And what would that be?"
"You call me by my actual name and not just human."
"But your name is too much of a mouthful."
"You can call me Anon for short."
>She thinks for a moment, as if this is some sort of deal breaker
"Fine, Anon. Trixie agrees to these terms"
>Trixie extends her hoof towards you and you both shake, sealing the contract
"Now vassal-"
"Anon"
>She rolls her eyes
"Now ANON, I require you to carry me. fighting really took it out of Trixie."
>>
>>28011403
Let me show you what I'm talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTCCZUF5KHA

This is who I just got finished battling
>>
File: JOKE SLAUGHTERED.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
JOKE SLAUGHTERED.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>28006076
>>28006596
>actual, non-meme cuckolding

Jesus fucking CHRIST.
>>
>>28011437
Holy crap...that's intense! Hope you killed the bitch
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 217x200px
>You will never get detention for talking back to your high school history teacher
>Momma Trixie will never find out about it
>She will never punish you by bending you over her knee and spanking you
>You will never get a hard on from it
>She will never notice this and say
>"There is ONE way you can get out of being grounded"
>>
>>28012361
u-unf
>>
>>28012361
>There is one way you can get out of being grounded.

B-Baka
>>
>>28011811
>Not understanding real world problems
>Not understanding that you cannot impregnate pony
>Not realising the only way to realistically have kids in equestria is actually getting a male pony to impregnate your waifu

If you ever want kids with your waifu then this is the only way to go about it friendo
>>
>>28013092
>wanting kids
>wanting to find a bull under any circumstances
>implying you aren't a Jew

Get back in the oven kike
>>
>>28013310
>damage control

You wouldn't even want Trixie to be happy, I bet she isn't even your waifu.

You're certainly not her husband that's for sure.
>>
>>28013378
>>damage control
>doing damage control via claiming damage control
>implying I'm not here to call out cuckolds

She's gonna be a divorced roastie if your shitty headcanons apply, Tumblrnigger
>>
>>28013529
>this logic
>Tumblrnigger
Now I know you are an idiot or a /pol/ Anon actually your both and your waifu is Twilight.
>>
Off to work bump
>>
At work bump
>>
>>28013750
>hating the most necessary board for ANY forum
>being triggered
>implying I'm not an Applefag

Goddamn why don't you just rub one out to TwiDash porn? Yeah I caught you projecting, Twifag.
>>
>>28015152
>Triggered
>Twidash
>Applefag
Go and fuck your cousin or better yet go and fuck your own mother or sister that's what Applefags are good for anyway
>>
>>28015152
>>28015164
This is a trixie thread, not pissing contest. You both wear the prettiest pink panties, but you too getting your dicks in a twist over some bullshit is a fine examlple of your mental retardation.
>>
>>28015598
>a pissing contest
>but you two
Fuck me and my shitty typing
>>
>>28015656
Your no better than the other two replying at all shows how fucking stupid you all are just post blue horse and be try to be nice
>>
>>28015786
>Complaining about replying
>Replying
I know I'm replying here but I think everyone here needs to wait until the new thread and start over on a fresh leaf.

We're all here for Trixie not beef.
>>
>>28015958
Fuck you and your replying! You... you... replyer you!
>>
>>28016123
>not you ... you ... double replyer
>>
Trixie a cute
>>
File: 1422898217503.gif (214KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1422898217503.gif
214KB, 400x225px
>She will never be your mom
>>
>>28017097
>She will never be your mother and your lover at the same time
>>
>>28015786
>>28016179
>>28016123
REEEEEPLYING
E
P
L
Y
I
N
G
>>
bumpu
>>
Bump it to oblivion so we can start over
>>
5 more till a new thread!
>>
Made a pastebin for the newest story: http://pastebin.com/r9i4ByJW
>>
3 more posts till new thread you guys going to make one in the morning or something? 103 posters aye? that's pretty damn good guys. give yourselfs a well deserved round of applause / a pat on the back
>>
>>28018941
I'v got a whole template worked out, if y'all will allow me to do it
>>
File: Trixie human waifu.png (585KB, 1000x968px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie human waifu.png
585KB, 1000x968px
>>28018974
Go for it mate, you BrownieTown, Lukedaduke, Shaggy and Momma Trixie write the green so do whatever you want. if anything you should probably give us the last bump / reply to finish this first official united Trixie thread off.

Take Her BG9 she awaits you
>>
500 FOR KEKOLDS FUCK OFF

NEW THREAD WHERE
>>
>>28019176
I LOVE that picture. Thank you for brightening up my day.

>>28019199
I will have it up shortly.
>>
New Thread:
>>28019695
>>28019695
>>28019695
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.