[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA - Just Another Day ch. 32

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 11

File: JaD0.png (289KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289KB, 1000x1248px
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and after saving your daughter from a corrupt Royal Guard, you just want to relax at home with your friends and newfound family.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

>After so many days of scampering about Canterlot chasing kidnappers and corrupt guards, it's a welcomed change of pace to be able to spend an evening in your inn without any disasters going or ponies threatening to bash your head in.
>The closest thing to trouble you've had was a certain baker getting drunkenly amorous with you.
>For the moment, you've asked by the Princess to keep Spectral Prism busy so that she can prepare a proper surprise for him later in the evening.
>"Perhaps I should turn in early for the night," Prism muses between sips from his mug. "Get a head start on the research with the few samples that I've got laying around."

Input action
>>
>>27903462
"Research can wait, Prism. Tonight's the night to let loose, relax. We have all the time in the world now...surely there's always been something else you've wanted to do?"
>>
>>27903462
>It's the last thread I swear!
Sorry mate. You built up to great of a world and too great of a plot to let it up that easily.
>>
>>27903462
We're celebrating everything that happened. Since he was a major part of saving our daughter, we insist that he stays for the festivities.
>>
>>27903462
If we didn't have you, there would be no daughteru.
>>
>>27903473
>>27903594
>>27903747

"Nonononononono~" you warn your friend, wagging your hoof at him with a playful smirk. "Tonight is a celebration of everything we've accomplished, and that includes you. You have to stay! I mean, there's no possible way I could've gotten near the castle if you hadn't been there with me."
>"I-I'm pretty sure you could've managed a way in even--"
"No. Possible. Way."
>You accentutate your points by poking the stubborn unicorn in the chest with each word.
>He sighs and chuckles, realizing that you're unlikely to let the issue slide.
>"I suppose there's no harm in staying around a little while longer," he replies.
"That's the spirit!" you exclaim, slapping him upon the back with enough force to almost knock the drink from his grasp. "Tonight's the night to let loose and relax! We have all the time in the world and the sky's the limit! The world is your feeding tough tonight - surely there's some flight of fantasy we can help fulfill for you tonight."
>"Oh, I'm not sure about that," he replies modestly. "I'm not much for fantasies, or at least the sort you find in a tavern with spirits. Now the advancement of arcane knowledge - that's a fantasy worth pursuing."

Input words
>>
>>27903800
Did we ask his reaction about his dolls/figurines yet?
>>
>>27903800
> the sort you find in a tavern with spirits
Is it the kind you find in a locker room with no pony around?

But come on, what fantasies do you have? We won't judge, promise!
>>
Has Spectral Prism met our spider tenants? Might be a good time killer.
>>
>>27903895

"What about the kind you find in a locker room with nopony around?"
>You flash a knowing, cheeky grin to him.
>Prism almost chokes on his drink in response, coughing and flustering as he tries to regain his composure.
>"Th-that was different!" he stammers back.
"Come on, I know I got a rise outta you," you tease with a playful prod at his shoulder.
>"I did not--I mean, it wasn't intentional," he continues to stammer. "Purely involuntary reflex, I assure you. I have simply, er, it's been a while since I've... indulged in the pleasures of carnal acts. A thirsty pony will dive headfirst into the first bit of water he sees, after all. You can hardly judge a pony for that."
>You can't help but chuckle at the length he's protesting.
"Hey, nobody here is judging anyone for anything. Everyone's got their kink, after all. I'm sure you've got yours."
>"P-perhaps I do. That sort stuff tends to be private, mind you."
>You pause for a second and think about what you know of Spectral Prism. Perhaps you can make a good guess at what his kink is considering his reclusive nature and his adoration of powerful alicorn princesses.

Take a guess?
>>
>>27904182
Bigger mares? Being submissive? Playing out scenes using those dolls of yours?

Watch his eyes and where they move. They could tell us anything from if he's making something up or if he's eyeing the object of his fantasies right now.
>>
>>27904182
So what I'm hearing is that a certain pony is 'thirsty'. I bet he's totally into exhibitionism.
>>
>>27904182
Well if August is any indication, the quiet ones are usually the wildest.
>>
>>27904182
You'd totally dig getting domed by Celestia right?
She's got some real kinky stuff in her room. Whips, gags, handcuffs, all sorts of things.
>>
>>27904215
>>27904224
>>27904329

>The more you ponder over the matter, the more you have to fight down the urge to chuckle wryly. It's always the quiet ones, isn't it?
>You lean in closer, carrying a wicked, playful smirk all the while.
"Oh I think you don't want to keep it as private as you say," you muse, rubbing your chin with one hoof. "I think a part of you gets off on showing off - letting others see your splendour. That's why you were turned on the most when the guard came in and not a second before."
>"Th-that's preposterous," he stammers, eyes darting away yours.
"I don't think it's that silly of a theory," you continue on. "All those figurines and posters, your adoration for the Princess. I'm betting deep down inside you'd love nothing more than to have Celestia strap you down to a bed, all bound up and powerless to resist, and let her have her way with you. And the more you struggle, the more she'll smack your flank with a big ol' riding crop... telling you to know your place; scorning you for talking without your Princess' consent."
>Prism's face flusters brighter and brighter as you carry on. You'd press on but then you hear a subtle 'thump' coming from under the table, and a brief awkward flash across Prism's face as his hooves drop under the tabletop.

Input action
>>
>>27904477
Inform him that we may have found some 'fun' items in the Princess' bedroom and they weren't exactly well hidden. Seems she shares some of these desires.
>>
>>27904477
Impressive, his dick made a thump from hitting the table.
Get him another drink before someone notices, and >>27904535
>>
>>27904477
Well, if that twitch the table just made is any indication, looks like its true.
While I can't exactly let you lewd out in front of the patrons, I'm sure I could gather a smaller audience...if you really wanted.He'd look great in our socks

So what's this magical advancement you were talking about?
>>
>>27904477
I'd suggest we run a hoof under the table, but he's into getting seen, not the thrill of maybe being seen. Plus we're not the Princess either.
>>
>>27904535
>>27904570

>You almost want to burst into laughter at Prism's response, but you know better than to risk making him feel more awkward than he already is. You try to lean over to get a peak but the unicorn slumps forward and hides himself from you.
"Party pooper," you pout.
>"So you might be close to the mark," he mumbles in resignation.
"Oh, it's nothing to be embarrassed about," you reassure him, topping up his mug. "Have another drink and calm yourself down before your musk attracts everyone's attention."
>"Easy for you to say. You practically have the mares throw themselves at you, flank-first," Prism replies. "Law of averages alone states you'll more quickly find a mare whose tastes align with your own."
"And who says Celestia's tastes won't align with yours?"
>You flash another knowing grin that catches his attention and curiosity.
>"What are you getting at?"
"I was inside the Princess' bedchambers. I might've seen things - glimpses into her private affairs."
>"Y-you did?"
>You nod.
"You know, things like cuffs, ball gags, whips a-plenty, blindfolds, readily available rope--"
>"Okay, okay, that's enough," Prism replies, gesturing with your hooves to stop. "My penis can only get so erect," he adds in a quiet whisper.

Input action
>>
>>27904828
Okay, now that we have his attention, we just need a reason for him to stay. Tell him Celestia's plan and hope he plays along? Or do we keep luring him with the promise of "something special" like a vaguely worded 'make your fantasies come true' line?
>>
>>27904828
I can think of someone who might test that statement, but alright.
>>
>>27904828
Give the wizard dick a quick grab, change the topic. Ask him what he thought of the dolls.
>>
>>27905075
But why? To fulfil one of Pot's own fantasies? He's sorta getting a few of them done later on anyway...

But I'm all for the teasing. We could ask Prism come find us instead if the Princess route doesn't work out. Or at least ask if he noticed the position his dolls were last in when he left.
>>
>>27905075
I bet he'd enjoy a small tug in this oh-so-public place before we switch the topic and leave him hard. I support this.
>>
>>27904868
>>27905075
>>27905144

"Really? Let's see."
>Before the wizard can protest, you reach under the table and give him a quick groping. As its only your hoof, you can only make an estimate, but he seems to be of average endowment.
>Nice, hot, and rigid too.
>Thinking about the Princess really got his magic bursting, that's for sure.
"Eh, I think it can get a little more erect," you chuckle, shrugging your shoulders and returning to your drink as if nothing out of the orindary happened.
>Thankfully, Prisms was too shocked by your audacity to really protest, at least not until you were already done.
>"A little more warning next time," he snaps, still flustered and not really angry.
"Ah, so you don't mind there being a next time? Say, if this Princess thing doesn't fan out, my door's always open."
>"Th-that's not what I meant!"
>You laugh as the unicorn buries his embarrassment in his drink.
"So I couldn't help but notice that you're figurines got a little rearranged."
>"What? Oh, right that," Prism stumbles at first, trying to recover his composure. "Yes, I noticed that too. Got a bit of a chuckle, I'll admit, especially with what they did to my Regal Horn figurine. I refrained from saying anythign since that always seems to just invite it to happen more often."
"It's happened before?"
>"Quite. Back when I lived at the castle, the guards and maids did that regularly. Even caught the Princess doing it once."

Input words
>>
>>27905215
Where did the princess place herself in that particular rearranging?
>>
>>27905215
>>27905234 (me)
I bet it was a hint to him.
>>
>>27905215
Oh he's making it too easy.

"Hey, art imitates life. Or so the saying goes. I'm sure the guards and maids doing it regularly is no surprise, but Celestia? And she got caught doing it too, in your room? Now call me perverse all you want, but I call that a sign."
>>
>>27905215
>>27905234
Bruv
>>
>>27905234
>>27905246
>>27905250

"Okay, the guards and maids I can understand them messing with you from time to time, but the Princess? Even she got in on the action?"
>Your curiosity was piqued, and not simply because this gives you a convenient way to keep Prism in the tavern.
>"Oh yes. I think she just did it at the goading of her sister, but she was quite embarrassed when I entered and found her."
"What was she doing? I mean, specifically - what did she do with the figurines?"
>"Nothing quite so risque as what others did," he informs you. "At the immediate moment, she had my... uhm, I think it was the Prince Lionheart and Princess Feather Soft figurines. And she had them sort of, like... kissing one another. Or rather she was tapping their snouts together while making kissy noises."
"You think maybe she was trying to send you a message?"
>"What? Like... I hope these two ponies get together? I mean, they kinda already did. They're historical figures after all. If that's supposed to refer to some kind of inner desire, I don't see how the Princess could feel herself unable to carry it out on her own. This is the Princess, after all. She just needs to clap her hooves and she can have any stallion she wants prostrate himself before her."

Input words
>>
>>27905523
But is Celestia the kind of pony to do that kind of thing? What kind of image does it make when a ruler demands sex from their subjects? Its terribly...one sided. A relationship goes both ways. And being alive as long as she has, she's probably already done it anyway.
>>
>>27905523
Think of it this way. WHOM was she trying to send a message to?
>>
>>27905523
I don't think the princess is the kinda mare to just say "Guards, bring forth a penis" whenever shes feeling to get down.
>>
>>27905594
>>27905857
>>27905956

"Come on, do you really think the Princess is that kind of a pony? I think she'd have a bit more tact than that."
>"I didn't mean it literally," Prism replies, "you know what I meant - she's the sort of pony who commands admiration wherever she goes. Saying she could have trouble finding romantic attachments or casual sex is like a fish saying he can't find water."
"So Celestia is swimming in sex?"
>"You're being obtuse on purpose aren't you?"
"I'm just trying to grasp what you think is standing in your way," you insists. "You act like there's some sort of impassable barricade or that the heavens themselves would strike you down just for thinking about it. It's entirely possible she's trying to send you a message."
>"A message? Please, Pot Luck," Prism scoffs at you, perhaps starting to get a little tipsy. "I am the foremost authority of the arcane arts in Equestria - I have trained and studied in the arts of science, magic, and observation. It would take master subterfuge for something to elude my keenful eyes."
"Oh really? And what about Azura?" you ask with an eyebrow raised in skepticism.
>"Which one is she again?"
"The blue one."
>"What about her?"
"Nevermind," you mutter with a sigh. "Listen, I'm just saying that I think you overestimate the Princess' willingness to use her status for personal gain. After all, love and intimacy is more than just about getting the pony in bed."
>"Well what would you suggest then oh Loremaster of Love?"

Input action
>>
>>27905996
Back to basics for the arcane master: small talk!
>>
>>27905996
Just ask her out already! She's right there! As long as you don't say something really crude like "You've got a plot that could climb a steel pole" you might just get one of the most memorable nights of your life!

And since I believe he won't actually try that, let him see and/or hear it for himself. Get back to the bar, and get Prism to pretend to be ready to snog him in the back room. Then as he's hiding under the bar, collaborate with Celestia to let Prism hear everything in a way where he can't possible rationalise it away.
>>
>>27906143
Celestia's preparing a surprise at his place, that's why we're trying to keep him here.
>>
>>27905996
Put on a put-upon expression as if we're a professor dealing with a retarded student. "Let's place ourselves in the place of Celestia, with sycophants licking her hooves every minute of every day. Maybe when she disciplines a naughty stallion she wants him to be disciplined by Celestia, not the Princess. Maybe she wants someone to lick her hooves, not the Princesses. She could be interested in a stallion but if he's unable to see past the title she might not think it's worth it."

>>27906143
Let's not ruin the surprise.
>>
>>27906204
>>27906247
Alright, an alteration then.
Call for refills or something a little stronger to keep him drinking, while doing all the talking parts of the above responses.
Flirt with him more if we have to. Somehow.
>>
>>27906292
Don't want to get him to drunk before we send him to Celestia.
>>
>>27906327
too drunk*
>>
>>27906327
balance him being tipsy enough to keep talking, but not too tipsy he passes out. pot can handle that challenge.
inb4 Prism has a spell to magic away the inebriation
>>
>>27906136
>>27906247

>Were you not already preparing Prism for a particular surprise later in the evening, you'd be up for just shoving him over to where the Princess is standing and have him make smalltalk with her under penalty of whipping.
>Maybe not whipping, actually; he'd probably enjoy that.
>You can still help prepare Prism for the inevitable surprise and give him some pointers how to handle things if things carry on beyond tonight.
"Let's go with a thought experiment, okay? Picture yourself in Celestia's horseshoes."
>"Okay," he nods slowly, skeptical but trusting your lead.
"Princess Celestia spends her entire day surrounded by sycophants of every shape and colour. Every hour it's 'Princess Celestia this' and 'Princess Celestia that' and 'you're so wise and benevolent Princess Celestia.' Now multiply that by how many days there would be in the several hundred years she's been around."
>"About two-hundred and nintey-two thousand, give or take a few thousand."
"And how do you think she'd feel about all this Princess worship?"
>"Probably only accepting of it with polite reluctance, mostly just for show and not to hurt anyone's feelings."
"But deep down she's probably would rather..."
>"Have ponies address us an equal rather than some kind of divine being."
"So how do you think she'd prefer a romantic relationship?"
>"As... an equal," Prism replies, mumbling a bit at the end as though just coming to this realization. "Hrmm... perhaps I do put her on a bit of a high pedastal as well. I'm probably as guilty of being one of those damned sycophants myself..."
>He starts looking worried, his confidence beginning to buckle under him.

Input action
>>
>>27906411
Now that you understand what NOT to do, what would you do if you wanted to do it RIGHT?
>>
up you go
>>
>>27906411
So now you know what she probably wants. You know what you want. What's the solution braniac?
>>
>>27906453
>>27906782

"So... do you understand what not to do now?"
>"I should not... treat her like a goddess?" Prism asks hesitantly.
"Correct. What you should be doing is...?"
>"Talk to her like a normal pony would?" he nervously smiles, hoping that's the right answer.
"Yes. Yes," you nod. "And so what will you do now?"
>"Sit back here and keep drinking?"
"Oh come on! Prism, what have we just been discussing?"
>"I can't just go up to her like you would some floozy in a bar? She's the Princess of Equestria for crying out loud!" Prism snaps. "I have to maintain some level of decorum fitting of her stature. Especially in a room full of citizens who just love to gossip about anything and everything pertaining to the Princess!"
>You sigh and bury your face in your hoof.

Input action
>>
>>27906924
Give him a look and ask him what exactly he'd do with a floozy in some bar in public?
>>
>>27906964
this
>>
>>27906924
Well, I guess you're right about that. The solution must be getting some alone time with her then.
>>
>>27906964

"Okay, hypothetical time again - what would you actually do with a floozy in some public bar?"
>"I wouldn't do anything," he says with a dismissive scoff. "I have a bit more self-respect than to chase after half-drunken mares. I've always gravitated towards the more intellectual brand of pony, the kind who would rather spend their evenings studying in the library or pouring over ancient tomes than numbing one's brain with spirits. Not that I mean any disrespect to your business, Pot; simply that it is not my usual brand of activity. The presence of you and others that I consider friends and comrades are what make this establishment superior to even the finest of Canterlot watering holes."
>This is going to be a bit trickier than you realize.
"Fine fine. So no approaching at the bar for you," you sigh. "At least not without being a lot drunker."
>And you don't want to get him too inebriated, just in case Celestia wants her friend coherent for whatever she has in mind.

Input action
>>
>>27907246
That's what I thought. You wouldn't treat her like a floozy in the bar because you don't like floozys in bars. So treat her like how you'd treat an intellectual mare. Invite her to dinner or show her your latest device that risks destroying the universe or whatever it is you do. And flirt with her.
>>
I think I'll call it a night here. Will continue tomorrow
>>
>>27907246
Create a distraction so Prism can go talk to the Princess without feeling watched? Its our night, we can handle a few stares
>>
>>27907246
Why not treat the floozy like shes an intellectual and start a conversation.
>>
You know, if this thing with the Princess doesn't work out...there's always August.
And Pot too, of course. He doesn't judge.
>>
>>27910811
>>
>>27911543
>>
Right, should be able to get a session started momentarily
>>
>>27907271

>You sigh quietly under your breath, forcing a lull in the conversation by preoccupying yourself with a few sips from your beverage.
"If you ask me, you're overthinking this too much. Just go ahead and treat her like you would those 'intellectual mares' you say you tend to gravitate towards - ask her to dinner, show her some of the fancy things you've made in your research, demonstrate one of those doomsday devices you've got stashed away."
>"I-gah-chh-! Who told you about my doomsday devices?!"
"I was just joking."
>"Oh. Right. Of course. Ha-...ha. So was I, of course. Always joking about with you."
>He lets out a nervous laugh and quickly chugs back a mouthful of his drink.
"Just try talking to her. I don't see why you're making things so difficult for yourself when you've told me you used to spend loads of times with the Princess in private."
>"You think I don't want to? I've tried my best but I just... my nerves just start twisting and contorting. My once eloquent words become the poetry of drunken farmer. You don't understand, Pot Luck, I am in love with the Princess! Her grace, her beauty, that heavenly smile of hers dances used to dance upon my every thought and whim!"
>He suddenly grabs you with his hoof, shaking you as his continues his plea.
>"But now where I once saw the very manifestation of perfect radiance, I now only see watchful eyes, judging my every move and word! I have become prisoner of my own strive for perfection! What do I do, Pot? How can I break these chains that my own mind hath shackled upon me?!"

Input action
>>
>>27912990
Alcohol usually does wonders for that. Not being a pansy helps with that too.
>>
>>27912990
I think he needs a slap honestly.
I mean "perfect radiance"? Really? We just talked about this.
>>
>>27912990
Lets get a short bit of practice in. Ask Prism to pretend we're Princess Celestia again, and let him give us his best shot.

Other than that? He needs to get laid. Realise that his mental blockades are truly just something his mind has made up. But that's the end goal here.Unless he thinks he can handle the extra workload...
>>
>>27913007
Would a sprinkling of aphrodisiac powder help with that?
>>
>>27913007
>>27913078

>Not only was the shaking getting on your nerves, it's pretty clear to you that Prism is let his own anxieties run amuck and he needs a shock to his system to hopefully stop this runaway thought process.
>*SMACK!*
>You give the unicorn a firm hoof across the face. Were the tavern not bussling with noise and activity already, such a strike would've garnered plenty of attention. But between the drunken revelries of the next table over including impromptu singing, your actions go unnoticed by everyone save for the recepient.
"Get a grip on yourself, Prism! She's not some divine goddess with insurmountable standards, she's just a taller-than-normal pony who happens to be older than everyone in this room put together. That's it! Nothing fancy."
>"The jewelry is a bit fancy..."
"Nothing. Fancy!"
>You give him a second smack, much lighter this time.
"Now if you're worried about overthinking, then take another drink so that nagging voice in the back of your head quiets down, then get up and go try talking to that pony like you would anyone else!"
>"Y-you know what, you're right!" Prism exclaims, seemingly uplifted by your words. He picks up the drink and slams back its contents. With renewed vigor, he leaps up to his hooves...
>But then something thumps into the table from underneath quite loudly and the unicorn lets out a pained yelp, falling back to his seat and doubling over in pain.
>"Gaah! Sonuva-!" he whimper and groans.

Input action
>>
>>27913285
Sympathy cringe. Then help him back up and get him another drink.
>>
>>27913285
Boner didn't go away huh? Well we can fix that!Cold water. Or hooves. Just hope its not another fetish of his.
>>
>>27913314
>>27913359

>You cringe in sympathy for your friend's now-wounded comrade. You offer a sympathetic pat to his shoulder as Prism writhes in discomfort, occassionally tapping his forehead against the tabletop to offer some morsel of distraction.
"Just breath through the pain, buddy; just breath through it," you reassure him.
>"This is why mares make better leaders," Prism groans. "A stallion will follow his penis off a cliff..."
"Or into a table in this case."
>"Ooohhh... this is gonna be sore for a while," he murmurs.
"Can I get you anything? Another drink? An ice pack?"
>"Both, I think," he replies.
>You nod and excuse yourself. You can go fetch what Prism wants, though you could check in on some others while you're up and about.

Input action
>>
>>27913585
August and Tex to see how things have gone while we were away.
And a quick stop at Diamond and Belle's table to inform them of the new player
>>
>>27913585
>>27913618
Works for me
>>
>>27913585
Doesn't Prism have a spell for that...?
(Insert penis magic joke here)
>>
>>27913618
>>27913803

"I'll be right back with that," you reassure your wounded friend before trotting back to the kitchen.
>You pour out a stiff drink for Prism, hopefully the last one he'll need for the night, and then grab a towel. Ice isn't easy to come by in the summer, but fortunately you do know a unicorn that's good with ice magic.
>Luckily, Azura isn't too hard to find now that the Princess is around. In your absence, the boastful little unicorn planted herself next to the Princess and has been hamming for attention ever since.
"Hey Azura, could I borrow a bit of ice?" you ask, gesturing at the towel.
>"What for?"
"One of the patrons bonked his noggin in their haste," you explain.
>Probably best to leave out the who and what given Azura's infatuation with the wizard. If she found out, she'd probably try to apply her own version of TLC.
>Might help with his stress, of course, but he probably wouldn't appreciate it.
>"Fine, fine. Here."
>Azura conjures up a small collection of ice chunks and drops them in the towel.
>On your way back to Prism's table, you decide to stop to see how August and her brother are. You can't help but smirk when you see the towering minotaur wearing the big ol' hat you got him in Canterlot.

Input words?
>>
>>27914014
Compliment how good the hat looks on him. Actually, maybe its just something about that hat itself.

Ask how the cats have been playing with him so far. No doubt August is already telling him about the piece of machinery they're going ti be getting.
>>
>>27914123

"Hey big guy, love the new hat. Whoever got you that must be a pony with impeccable taste," you greet the minotaur with a big, cheese-eating grin.
>"If I wasn't already in such a good mood after everything August has told me about the last few days, I'd be making you eat this hat," Tex warns you, albeit grinning just as widely.
>Did he like the hat or did he just tolerate it? You're not sure and given that August seems to be elated at the sight of him in it, it could go either way. Who wouldn't want to make that lil' cow happy?
"Did anything happen on the ranch while we were out?"
>"Oh, nothing too important," Tex shrugs before shoving a whole slice of pie into his mouth. "The cats had something of a little coup in their midst and since you and August were gone, I had to go over there and talk some sense into them."
"A... a coup?"
>"Yeah. Some didn't like the idea of 'working' and 'not stealing' so they tried to hold all the fish stockpile hostage and such," Tex explains. "Normally, I'd bust some heads to fix it, but I figured August wouldn't like that so I talked things out peacefully and calmly."
"Really?"
>"Well I might've thrown the ringleader into the lake. They got a lot more reasonable after that."
"Sounds like we missed a real party."
>"I'll say," Tex nods in agreement. "Could practically be its own storyline adventure - Tex and the Cat Revolt. Action. Adventure. Intrigue! And when you mess with this bull, you get the horns."

Input action
>>
>>27914393
Huh. Well, when you think about it, the only difference between 'working' and 'stealing' is just principle. Either way, they'd still have to get out of bed and put in effort moving their bodies to get a reward...
What about the farm itself then? And how has August been doing tonight? We still didn't get the whole story of what she did waiting at Prism's parents' place.

Slow weekend huh, Innkeep?
>>
>>27914437

Seems that way - maybe if I had woken up and started early this could've been avoided. I might close shop early then.
>>
>>27914393
I just hadn't noticed that JAD was running again or I'd have made it a point to be at both sessions I missed so far!

Anyhow, as to the story, congratulate Tex on a job well done in cat politics. If trade's now going smoothly it'll benefit both of them. Say hi to August, then continue back over to Prism and set him up with his ice and drink. Ask him if he knows any cock health spells off the top of his head, he'll be all the happier for it later.
>>
Fingerd crossed for the orgy party ending
>>
>>27914698
Use the opportunity to make as many penal magic puns as possible.

Should we take the pleasure of seeing Belle's reaction to bringing in Wine to the party, or let Wine herself have the honors?
>>
beb
>>
>>27917483
>>
File: 24604457-fan.png (1MB, 1158x953px) Image search: [Google]
24604457-fan.png
1MB, 1158x953px
If Pot needed a stool for Sundance, Prism is going to need a ladder for Celestia
>>
Okay, should be able to start a session soon. Assuming nothing crazy happens at work.
>>
File: 1449294126338.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1449294126338.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>27921808
Don't forget your !brushie this time
>>
>>27914437
>>27914698

"I imagine from their standpoint, work and theft aren't too different beyond the principles. Personally I think hard work pays off better in the long run over thievery, plus the absence of angry minotaurs or city guards."
>"Plus now I get to see more of them around the ranch, which is always nice," August chimes in. "The little ones are so cute - they even let me scratch their tum-tums."
>"Weird, they always just bite me when I try that," Tex mumbles.
"So that fancy do-dad thingie you're getting for the ranch - that'll really help things, correct?"
>"Oh most definitely," August nods enthusiastically. "I mean, we've got pumping machines already but they're old and hoof-built so they're not the most reliable. And they have to be changed out, you have to monitor the timing, keep an eye on the pressure gauges..."
>"And don't forget the racket," Tex adds. "All in all, productivity will sky-rocket after this. I might even be able to get some time away from the ranch more often."
>He pauses for a second, tapping his chin.
>"Though come to think of it, what exactly would I do if not working at the ranch?" he muses out loud. He glances to you again. "What do you think, Pot?"

Input response
>>
>>27922090
Find a hobby. Take the time to try out what interests you. You seemed to enjoy mining, why not start with that?
Who knows? Maybe he'll meet bright Jewel and turn out to be a complete nerd
>>
>>27922090
With extra time you might be able to find a cute little cow to spend time with. Or maybe even a mare.
>>
>>27922117

"You could always go out and find a hobby," you offer out as a suggestion. "I'm not entirely sure what your interests are, though you did seem to enjoy mining our little mining trip."
>"It was a pleasant afternoon, though that might've had more to do with the ruin we found adding to the excitement. I can't imagine every day would be that exciting," Tex ponders over the suggestion. "Still, it wouldn't be such a bad idea - the extra income could be useful for the ranch as well. Plus I can't help but feel... at home when I'm underground in those winding tunnels."
"Must be a minotaur thing."
>"Definitely something for me to consider," he replies, still nodding and falling deeper into thought.
"Just follow your heart, big guy," you remind him.
>You give Tex an appreciative pat on the shoulder before continuing on your way back to Prism. You set down his drink and give him the ice pack, which he graciously accepts.
>He lets out a quiet, contented sigh as he nestles the ice between his legs.
"Sure you don't know any spells that can help with that?" you chuckle.
>"Well there's one but it needs to be delivered by the lips of a pretty mare," Prism jokes wryly. "Ugh... that's gonna smart for a while. I think I might've just done myself in for the night..."

Input action
>>
>>27922470
It'll be fiiine.

Wh-what do?
>>
>>27922671

Guess that last one had a bit of a weak prompt. My fault for rushing that out

>"I think I'll just go home and lie down until the aching stops," Prism says as he starts getting up from his seat.
>You quickly glance back towards the bar - Celestia is still here. You still need to keep Prism where he is.
"Oh come on, buddy, it was just a little tap," you try to reassure your friend. "No need to leave just yet; the party's barely getting started. You've barely even eaten, in fact. How about I get you something to eat?"
>"I'm not sure a nibble is what I need right now," he replies.
"On the house?"
>"If... you're offering then it would be rude to turn you down."
>The unicorn sits back down.
>You breath a mental sigh of relief. You've bought yourself a few minutes at least while you prepare and he eats, though it might be a good idea to have a plan when you deliver the food. Maybe another subject to keep him talking for a while. Or perhaps seeking some help with the task.

Input action
>>
>>27922470
We have some options here. Either whisper to Celestia that she's gonna have to perform a little foreplay before she gets down tonight, or we're gonna have to rope in one of our mare friends to help.

Unless... "Does it HAVE to be a mare? We could slip into the backroom and I'll kiss it better and we'll never speak of it again, if you want. I hate to see a friend suffer needlessly, after all."
>>
>>27922710
I came in late but I think this idea still applies:
>>27922712
>>
>>27922710
Oh come on, he couldn't have hit himself that hard.

Maybe its worth getting some outside help with this one. Ask Diamond and Belle what to do?
>>
>>27922712
Backup plan for sure
Then he just tries to leave even faster

What if we told Celestia that he's starting to get antsy?
>>
>>27922818
We can, but then we for sure gotta tell her he broke his dick and she's gotta repair it before the woo-ings can progress.
>>
>>27922862
I dunno, just talking about Celestia's toy closet got him ready quick. I imagine the real deal will send his boner through the roof.

He's already kinda drunk now though. And he did seem a little flustered when we started talking about the locker room...maybe he isn't as picky as he thinks he is?

A glass prism is straight as a ruler, until it gets hot enough.
>>
>>27922712
>>27922818
>>27922862

>You decide that it might be a good idea to convene with the wise Princess and let her know about these recent developments. She might be willing to take her sweet time with things, but Prism looks content to retire to bed soon and ruin those plans.
"Heya Princess, is everything going okay here?" you greet with a casual excuse to insert yourself back into conversation with the alicorn.
>Azura gives you a pouty glare for a brief moment; you must've interrupted her gloating or something.
>"Everything's going wonderful, actually," Celestia explains.
"That's good, that's good. Might I be able to have a word with you in private?"
>"Of course," she nods.
>Though reluctant, Sugar and Azura both vacate their seats to give you and the Princess a chance to speak.
>"Is Prism okay?" Celestia asks. "He didn't drink too much, did he?"
"No, he's fine. Mostly. I mean, he might've gotten a little excited and... uh, smacked himself against the table," you explain.
>"Smacked himself?" Celestia repeats, confused.
"You know, *him*self," you reiterate, gesturing downwards.
>It takes a few moments but eventually Celestia realizes what you're getting at. She cringes a bit in sympathy.
>"Oh dear. That's not what I wanted at all. Do you think maybe I should postpone my plans?"
"I think he might need a little... you know, TLC to help with it," you explain as gracefully as you can considering the subject.
>Once again, it takes her a few moments to realize what you're getting at, and a brief flash of an 'oh' comes across her face.
>"Do you... think I should do that? I don't want to come across as too... forward," Celestia replies.

Input response
>>
>>27922899
Well there is a chance his "strive for perfection" would come up again and scare him off, but it is a good enough lead-in. Perhaps not go over and proposition him right this moment, , but definitely something to try when you two are alone.

By the way, do you prefer tying things down, or being tied down? Because Prism would very much prefer the latter.
>>
>>27922899
"Actually, your majesty, his injury was due to my theorizing as to his kinks. It seems that he's the sort who would love a strong, competent mare to take charge and run the show, take him firmly in hoof, as it were. I just wanted to let you know you'll need to put him to rights before you, er, break him back down." and give her an eyebrow-waggle.
>>
>>27922899
That actually might work out rather well considering what he appears to be into. He'll probably freeze up though, at the very least.
>>
>>27922899
>>27922946
"But far be it from me to tell a mare how to handle herself. I'm just trying to... grease the wheels."
>>
>>27922923
>>27922946
>>27922953

"From what I can gather about our mutual friend, though his nerves can get frazzled quite easily and he seems to be a bit of a perfectionist, he doesn't seem to mind a, shall we say, a strong and forceful mare using him as a plaything," you explain without trying to paint your friend in a bad light.
>"Wait, you mean to tell me that he likes the idea of being... dominated?" Celestia repeats, lowering her voice to a whisper at the very end.
"It's not too far of a stretch of the imagination - he likes strong, powerful mares, after all. Domination requires a lot of trust and a strong bond between the two to ensure it's... mutually enjoyable. And I did notice that you have a number of the appropriate tools in your bedchambers."
>"Oh, right. Those," Celestia replies with an embarrassed chuckle. "When you've been around as long as I have, you experiment with all sorts of things. Been a while since I've had to use any of them, though. I'm not exactly a natural when it comes to being... dominating and overbearing, but I could give it a try. For Prism."
>Celestia pauses and mulls over her options once again.
>"Think we should stick to the plan or should I try showing my hoof a bit sooner?" she asks.

Input action
>>
>>27923023
A little bit of both. He might be too sober to agree for now, but we're making some progress. Perhaps you could come by his table later in the night to check on him? Perhaps alone, he did seem concerned about outright flirting with you in public.
>>
>>27923023
I think we need to see if the princess wants to deal with his present damaged state herself, or let us use it as a pretext to delay his leaving plus feed him dinner. If she's up for straightening out his bent rod herself, she can move in on him any time, so long as she makes it clear to him that she's going to make his night. If not, we could try to take care of his problem ourself or with the help of our other friends. Perhaps even a cute baker would be sufficient for the spell.
>>
>>27923072
Perhaps Pot should break out the sock drawer and put on a little show on top of the bar? Like he did at the after-tea party?
Its not really believable he'd do it just like that, but I just want the socks to make a reappearance on their rightful owner.
>>
>>27923034
>>27923072

"It might be prudent to give Prism a little bit of an idea of what's in store. I don't think taking him completely by surprise is going to work out - not unless you want to be waking him up in the middle of his sleep," you reply. "He does seem to have concerns about... making a move in public, so perhaps something with a more private setting would be a good idea. If only for a quick conversation or whatever else you might have in mind."
>Celestia considers your words for a moment and then smiles in approval.
>"I think that's a wise course of action," she nods in agreement. "Perhaps it's time to show off a little bit of carrot. Do you have a room upstairs that I might borrow?"
"Of course. You're free to use any one you wish. As long as nobody else is using it."
>"Excellent. I'll excuse myself, then, and maybe in a few minutes you can entice Prism to come up as well," she instructs.
>With that, the Princess rises from her seat and casually walks off, heading to the upstairs to lay in wait. Now you just need to convince Prism to follow suit in a few minutes.

Input action
>>
>>27923179
Would Prism believe us if we said we had the Princess ready and waiting right upstairs right now?
Sweet talking him along with promises of leather straps and hoof cuffs might help.
Or we could just say there's an 'arcane emergency' upstairs only he can handle.

I'd go for the last one, and make it seem like Pot's coming onto Prism. I think it would be funnier.
>>
>>27923179
Prism did say he wanted to go home and lie down, simply offering him a free room after his food might be enough. If not, the arcane emergency could always make for a plan B.

Coming onto, optional
>>
>>27923213
>>27923281

>You return to Prism's table, where the unicorn seems to be doing a little better now that he's had some ice chilling his wounded pride. He appears to be more interested in gazing into the contents of his drink than anything else.
"Hey Prism, how're you holding up?" you inquire.
>"Well the aching's stopped for the time being at least," he answers. "Can't believe I still managed to do that. Now I understand why mother warned me not to run around the house with a hard-on..."
"Wise advice, though I question why that would come up in conversation," you remark. "Now listen, Prism, I know you're not feeling one hundred percent but I'd really like you to stick around. It's just not a party if all my friends start leaving. But at the same time, I can't exactly ignore your needs soooo I was thinking maybe you can rest your weary head for a little while upstairs, hm? Give yourself a little time to recover before you can take that swing at the Princess?"
>"That's rather kind of you to offer, though I can do that just as easily from my own home which, no offense, does have better bedding," Prism explains.
"Yeah but it's all the way across town. If something happens, I'll need to send someone to run all the way over there just to drag you back," you explain. "If you stay here, you're just a quick trot and a knock away from the excitement. You never know, I might be able to convince the Princess to join in on some dancing. You wouldn't want to miss that, would you?"
>"That does sound rather pragmatic," Prism slowly nods. "Maybe a quick nap is in order."
>You help your friend up and guide him upstairs. You can't help but smile as you lead him to a closed door and push it open for him.
>Only there isn't a princess waiting on the other side. Instead there's a familiar little baker sitting on the bed in the middle of attempting to relieve his own tensions.
>A lot of red-faced, awkward glances start being thrown about the room.

Input action
>>
>>27923346
Sorry about that, I didn't know this room was occupied.unless...he doesn't mind that?

And mouth out "We'll talk about this later" to QT
>>
>>27923346
Oh, uh, occupado

Be sure to check and make sure for the next one?

We can totally talk about it later, yeah
>>
>>27923346
Close door, find the right door, push Prism in, and then go back to that room.
>>
Gonna have to call it a night here
>>
>>27923476
Night Innkeep
>>
>>27923346
"Wups! Wrong room. For now." wink at the baker, back out, and seek the proper room.

Night, Innkeeper.
>>
If we offered, Cutie might be willing and eager to join in on the team event later. Inviting another mare like Sundance? would even out both sides. Prism and Celestia may be (though perhaps unlikely) convinced to make it a 4v4 game too. While this arrangement is very, very lewd, its going to be a lot of extra work on Innkeep and every extra player is less attention we can give to the ponies that we either never got a chance to roll around with (Diamond, Belle) or would rather focus one-on-one. (Cutie, Wine)
What do the rest of you think?
>>
>>27925631
>>
>>27927019
>>
File: 1466838290034.png (4MB, 3404x2088px) Image search: [Google]
1466838290034.png
4MB, 3404x2088px
>>
Innkeep?
>>
Bumpity
>>
pg10
>>
>>27930141
>>
>>27933804
>>
>>27935728
>>
File: 1450816197118.png (133KB, 502x536px) Image search: [Google]
1450816197118.png
133KB, 502x536px
>>
Can get a session started momentarily.
>>
>>27923386
>>27923406

>You try to put on your best calm and reassuring grin.
"Sorry 'bout that. Didn't realize this was occupied," you reply.
>You promptly shove Prism back into the hall before he can cause any further embarrassment to the bashful baker.
"We'll talk about this later," you add in a quick whisper before exitting yourself.
>"I always thought that baker was a girl," Prism remarks as you usher him down the hall.
>Thankfully, the next room you try is more successful. Though just in case, you open the door just a crack and peak inside to confirm that Celestia's waiting inside. She smiles from her resting spot on the bed and gestures for you to bring Prism in.
>You glance back to your friend who is still standing oblivious in the hallway, no doubt still wrapping his head around the whole 'the baker is actually a colt' thing.

Do you say anything to him before you open the door fully?
>>
>>27938898
Close your eyes. You can only open them when the door shuts behind you.
>>
>>27938898
Make him walk in backwards so we can bar the door. Hopefully he'll be too distracted to realise he can teleport
>>
>>27938898
*shove*
>>
>>27938898
"He is cute though isn't he?" To distract him. It's Prism, he's used to losing himself in his mind. He's going to be distracted by his own thoughts well into the room after we shove him in.
>>
>>27938924
>>27938980
>>27939135

"He is pretty cute for a baker, though, isn't he?" you remark with a light-hearted chuckle.
>"Oh, um... right. I suppose so," Prism mutters in an afterthought.
>He must really be deep in thought. Or all the alcohol is making it a slow process. Either way, his thoughts seem to be so scattered that he wouldn't notice if you dropped the princess right into his lap.
>Or rather, drop him right into the lap of the Princess.
"If you don't leave the room with a smile on your face, I'm disowning you forever," you blurt out quickly before shoving Prism into the room.
>"Wait, what?!" he exclaims.
>Once again, the momentary confusion makes it easier for you to move the unicorn where you need him and before he can even make sense of what you said, Prism is standing before the Princess.
>"Hello Prism," she greets, her voice warm and inviting. "I was beginning to think you'd spend the entire night avoiding me."
>Prism stands frozen in spot for a few seconds, mouth slack-jawed. A few sputters spill from his mouth but nothing resembling a coherent thought. Eventually, he manages to swing his gaze over to you.
>"D-did you know about this? What's going on?" he exclaims.

Input response?

Things about to get a bit hectic at work so next post might take a while.[/spoiler
>>
>>27939224
Wink at him. "You're on your own" Close the door.
>>
>>27939224
The Sword and Board Inn may not offer the "equipment" you're used to, but we do offer food deliveries at patron request. We hope you enjoy your stay!
>>
>>27939235
>>27939280

"Of course I knew about this," you reply as though the answer should've been painfully obvious. "We here at the Sword and Board Inn pride ourselves on delivering top-notch customer care and satisfaction."
>Prism starts flustering a deep shade of crimson, much to the Princess contained amusement.
"Now you two have a lovely evening; if you need anything I will likely be downstairs in the tavern."
>You give your friend a playful wink as you exit.
"You're on your own from here, buddy."
>Prism manages only a few more panicked stutters before a magical force starts tugging him towards the bed. You shut the door behind you, smiling proudly to yourself.
>Another good deed done for the night.

Return back to the tavern?
>>
>>27939557
Take a peek to see if Cutie is still there, to make sure there isn't any lingering awkwardness. If not, then we go back down.
>>
>>27939592
This
Offer to help him finish if he's not yet done
>>
>>27939592
We did say we'd talk about it later.
>>
>>27939592
That we did
>>
>>27939557
Agreeing with the herd, check on Cutie.
>>
>>27939592

>As tempting as it is to return to your work, you figure the tavern and your customers can survive for a little while without your watchful eye. Plus Ember can keep them in line if things get out of hoof.
>You decide it might be a fun idea to check in again on a certain little baker who was clearly yearning for some attention.
>And since you do so enjoy seeing him all aflustered with embarrassment, you refrain from knocking before creeking the door open.
>Surprisingly, you find the little pegasus in another awkward, compromising position. Cutie Swirl is upside down, curling his hindlegs up alongside his head in a clear attempt to administer some... oral attention.
>Though he's apparently not quite flexible enough to reach his prize.
>When he sees you standing in the doorway, he freezes on the spot, flustering bright red as he stares at you, upside down with his danglign hindlegs framing his view of you.

Input action?
>>
>>27939907
If he wanted, he could probably get some pony to help him out. All he has to do is ask...
>>
>>27939907
Lean against the doorway and gesture at him to continue. "Don't mind me"
>>
>>27940193
Or move in, close the door, and lean against it.
>>
>>27940193
>>27940216

>You can't help but chuckle a little bit, leaning up against the doorframe with a smug grin across your face.
"Hey, don't mind me. You keep on trying; I'm rooting for ya."
>"I... uh, i-it's not what it looks like," he replies, as though anybody could believe that. He tries to right himself, but in his awkward position, the pegasus winds up flailing about for a second before falling back over on his side.
>He chuckles, equal parts nervous and embarrassed.
>"Y-you won't tell anypony you saw this, right?"
"I shant speak a word of this," you reassure him as you trot into the room, kicking the door shut behind you.
>You set down on the bed next to him so that his heads right next to your leg. Cutie twists onto his back so he's gazing directly up at you.

Input action
>>
>>27940222
It's obvious our baker friend just needs a friend's help. Stroke his cheek, give him a peck on the lips, and then slide a hoof down and give him a stroke down there. See if he's up for being helped along.
>>
>>27940222
>>27940243
>>
>>27940243
Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>27940243

>Cutie stars gazing up at you with an adorable, pleading look in his eyes. Like a cat that wants his belly rubbed, though in this case it's something else that he'd like to get a little rubbing.
"You're a cheeky lil' thing, you know that?" you chuckle as you lightly brush your hoof against his cheek.
>He lets out a little purr, rubbing against your hoof in return.
"Would my little baker like a some help?" you tease before leaning down and planting a small kiss on his lips.
>He nods shyly in return.
>Then he shuts his eyes, letting the feel of your hoof wash over his senses. As your hoof makes its way down to his pride, he begins to squirm and pant softly.
>"Mmm, ohhh Pot..." he whimpers.
>You wrap your hoof around him, giving him a strong, firm grip as you keep stroking. He pants louder, squirming at your touch.
"You like that?"
>"A-ahh, yes!" he gasps. "M-more, please."

Input action?
>>
>>27940377
You know, we may have inadvertently trained Cutie to associate hornyness with being drunk.

Either way, get him to flare then slow down. Get him pleady before finishing him off.
>>
>>27940401
By hoof, or by mouth?
>>
>>27940377
Y'know, since he was trying to give himself oral, that sounds like a pretty good idea for when he's getting close.
>>
>>27940463
Get him to the edge then lick the head of course.
>>
>>27940377
Do all of the above, but sit him in our lap. Feeling up those hot cross buns are optional
>>
>>27940401
Yeah this
He needs to be punished for trying to suck Pot off in front of the princess
>>
>>27940401
>>27940463
>>27940537

>You keep a steady pace, watching as the lil' baker continues to writh at your touch. He's soon biting down on his lip, trying his best to keep from making too much noise with some many ponies just downstairs.
>He's hot to the touch, radiating with lust and twitching in anticipation. As his moans grow in intensity, you his hips beginning to thrust against you.
>With his anticipation reaching its peak, you ease off a bit.
>"N-no, please keep going," he pleads with you. You just give a mischevious smirk in response.
"I don't know, you seemed more interested in finishing things yourself just a few minutes ago," you muse. "Maybe I should leave things to you."
>"N-no! Please don't!"
"You know, it hurts my feelings seeing you resorting to your own hooves in my tavern when I'm available to help out."
>"I-I'm sorry," he whines. "It won't happen again."
"Do you promise?"
>"I-I promise," he whimpers and squirms. "Oh please don't stop~"
>You chuckle playfully as you pull the pegasus up and across your lap. He curls his forehooves up against his chest, watching you with anxious eyes for what you plan to do next.
"Can't let this go to waste," you announce before going down upon him.
>He lets out a loud gasp as you take his whole length in, feeling his burning heat fill your mouth. He tries to writh but you keep him in place with your hooves, focusing all your attention his now-flaring tip.
>"P-Pot! I can't! I'm gonna--!"
>Cutie lets out a delighted cry as he explodes in your mouth, his thick cream flooding down your hungry throat.

Input action?
>>
>>27940635
Don't stop sucking him off when he's done cumming. Keep going until he cums again as punishment for his drunken behavior.
>>
>>27940635
Put some icing on those cute swirls?
Consider the possibility of using pony body fluids in changeling cuisine? I have no idea what Love made physical is like, but I'm gonna assume its jizz if Inkeep doesn't debunk it
Swallow? If anything its good practice for later

The bigger question is, if that has done anything to bring Little Pot out, and what can be done about that.
>>
>>27940652
We have a four way scheduled for later tonight, can't spend ourselves just yet.
>>
>>27940672
I agree. Cutie, however can be drained as much as we want.

Since its going to become pretty loud later, would any of the others be disappointed they didn't get a chance to join in? Wispy is literally going to be tasting the love in the air anyway. Imagine Sundance (or anyone else, really) walking in to talk about her new wing and just seeing 4 of her friends going down on each other.
>>
>>27940635
Give him a hug, then head downstairs, wash up, and get back into rotation. We've done our good deed for now, and have an inn to run.

Later on, of course, we'll be right back at it, if all goes well.
>>
Fraid I gotta call it a night here
>>
File: ZyOOY1447134656609.png (428KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ZyOOY1447134656609.png
428KB, 1000x1000px
>>27940730
Goodnight Innkeeper
>>
>>27940730
Goodnight,Innkeeper
>>
File: 25877084-fan.png (167KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
25877084-fan.png
167KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>27943026
>>
Bumpity
>>
Umpity
>>
File: 1446980593726.jpg (55KB, 546x364px) Image search: [Google]
1446980593726.jpg
55KB, 546x364px
Bump
>>
pg10
>>
>>27949261
>>
>>27952627
>>
>>27953952
>>
>>27954706
>>
>>27955146
>>
>>27956691
>>
File: 1467227749453.jpg (173KB, 1080x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1467227749453.jpg
173KB, 1080x1744px
Kiret Bump
>>
File: 24589781.png (1003KB, 1200x1152px) Image search: [Google]
24589781.png
1003KB, 1200x1152px
When it all began
>>
>>27962384
>>
Sorry. Been a bit busy lately. Should be able to resume tomorrow
>>
bumpity
>>
Safety Bump.

We can bump if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, 'cause your friends don't bump and if they don't bump, well, they're no friends of mine.
>>
File: 24130237.png (2MB, 2000x1170px) Image search: [Google]
24130237.png
2MB, 2000x1170px
>>
do the safety bump
>>
>>27966454
>>
pg10
>>
Okay, gonna try to get a session started
>>
>>27940672
>>27940723

>With a loud, contented sigh, the little pegasus goes limp in your grasp, a blissful smile across his adorable face.
>You make sure not to let a single drop go to waste before finally pulling away. All that mead sure makes him taste extra sweet; that or you're just drunker than you think. Either way, you scoop the baker up and give him a quick hug and a nuzzle before you set him down on the bed. He doesn't resist in the least, clearly tuckered out now that his tensions have been relieved.
>As much as you'd love to stay longer and perhaps fill that baker with some cream of your own, you do have plans for this evening and you don't want to over-exert yourself prematurely.
>You give one last tussle of his mane, making sure the pegasus is tucked in for the night, before heading on your way.
>As you step back out into the hall, you can't help but be a little curious about what might be transpiring between Prism and the Princess. It'd probably be a bit rude to peak in on them, though, so you push those thoughts aside as you head back downstairs.
>Back in the tavern, things seem to be gradually winding down. Quite a few have gone home to retire for the evening, particularly those with children in tow. You're more ardent of fans still linger, of course. Most of your adventurer friends have coalesced to one table where Sundance's wing seems to be a centerpoint of the conversations.

Input action?
>>
>>27971663
Let's see what Sundance and friends are up to.
>>
>>27971663
Remind Belle and Diamond of the games later. Unless Wine already told them, in which case, >>27971706
>>
>>27971725

>It's probably a good idea to check in on Honey Belle and Rough Diamond, just to make sure they're still interested in some fun and games later on. Hopefully they haven't drank themselves into a coma by now.
>You find the paired relaxing off in the corner, joined by White Wine who smiles and waves you over when she notices you approaching.
>"Hey there, Pot. We were just beginning to wonder where you ran off too," Wine muses. "I couldn't help but notice you escorting Prism upstairs not too long after the Princess went that way."
>She giggles and winks to you.
>"Is our little wizard giving... praising the setting sun?" she adds.

Input action
>>
>>27971952
"More like the sun's beating down on him. It'll be safe to say he's...feeling the heat."

Then ask Belle if she likes the taste of Wine as much as she likes mead. And waggle eyebrows
>>
>>27971952
>>27971986
hue
>>
>>27971986

"More like the sun's beating down on him. I think it's safe to say he's...feeling the heat."
>Diamond and Belle both give a surprised look at the news, but Wine's grin just grows in tensity, threatening to consume her entire face. Her only verbal response being the restrained emanation of a high-pitch squeal.
>"Eeeeeeee~"
>"Damn, he gets to bed the Princess?" Diamond replies. "Didn't realize the scrawny little unicorn had in it him."
"I suspect he didn't realize it either," you chuckle back.
>"Speaking of 'having it in them,'" Belle speaks up. "Think you've still got enough in you for later? Wouldn't want you performing at anything short of your best."

Input response
>>
>>27972132
"don't worry about me, Miss Mead, worry about you. Wine plays pretty rough, you know.." And Wink
>>
>>27972132
Pot always brings his a game.
>>
>>27972236
>>27972362

"Oh, you don't need to worry about me," you reply, brimming with confidence.
>You make a show of stretching out your hooves, as if warming up for a sprint across the town.
"I always bring my A-game, as Wine can attest to. I think the question you need to ask yourself is if you're ready for all of this. Plus all of that. And all of him."
>You gesture to Wine and Diamond, respectively.
>Honey Belle begins to fluster, no doubt imaging the prospects of your proposal.
>"S-so, um..." Belle begins, trying to regain her composure. "Where would you prefer we conduct our little... games? I know the inn is convenient but your bedding is a little drab, no offense."

Input response?
>>
>>27972419
Your place?
>>
>>27972419
"If you prefer other accommodations, just lead the way! I'm sure my capable staff can watch the place for the night, if I step out."
>>
>>27972419

I knew we should have invested in getting the proper beds for all the rooms.
>>
>>27966454
>>
SAVE'd
>>
>>27974847
overwrite save game?
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.