[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marital Problems Thread #44

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 138

File: 1467572655730.png (1MB, 1500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1467572655730.png
1MB, 1500x576px
Necro edition

Last thread >>27686262

he premise of this thread can cover a multitude of issues. Maybe you and your wife are fighting over something insignificant. Maybe the spark just isn't there anymore. Either side is welcome to have issues with the other.

If cuckoldry is your thing, this isn't your thread.

New content is welcome, and discussion encouraged.

Pastebin of previous threads and current stories thus far: http://pastebin.com/ARKY1Kny

Featured Stories:
MnM's A Lust For Revenge - http://pastebin.com/z0zhWzkL
MnM's Twilight's Return (Neglected Anon sequel) - http://pastebin.com/eUXHT07S
Jeff Mango's Mrs Cake - http://pastebin.com/tgJg0HUJ (back from the dead)
Loki's Prince Anon & Young Celestia - http://pastebin.com/ML51EaaS
Without_Aname's Twilight's Secret Pt. 2 - http://pastebin.com/qdN0mAxX
Fife's Two Sides of the Same Coin - http://pastebin.com/1hJfr9Qs
Lefty's Pinkie loves more - https://pastebin.com/NW77DG4A
TLA's Tilelover Anon - http://pastebin.com/czSAW2hM
Free The Soul's I Didn't Marry a Horse
http://pastebin.com/9DATPDXg
RokoPoko's What it means to be Family.
http://pastebin.com/s39jTkWY
AssaultTurtle 's Rare Tea (wip, nsfw)
http://pastebin.com/EFTUe6XA
Astraeus' Moonstruck
http://pastebin.com/D3UDUT7e

Pastebin for aspiring writers (general concepts and techniques):
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
>>
File: Wan.jpg (63KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
Wan.jpg
63KB, 300x346px
Waiting for without
>>
Bumping with the promise of doing something later
>>
I thought we have finally passed on to meet with the Loki on the other side
>>
File: 1468176610967.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468176610967.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
What about a story where the pony you love falls in love with your future self?
>>
>>27861591
Bumping again
>>
>>27860640
Death to Flash, Twilight for Prison
>>
Hey everyone! I'm not dead!

Terribly sorry about the unexpected hiatus, but this past week has been a hectic mess of making sure I have a place to stay and I haven't had any time to update. However, that has been taken care of, and I should be back to the regular update schedule. Green will be incoming soon.
>>
File: hov can't deal wit it.jpg (40KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
hov can't deal wit it.jpg
40KB, 620x413px
Loki's never coming back is he
>>
Continuing from http://pastebin.com/D3UDUT7e

>You're lying in wait in your room five hours later
>Eclipse showed you around the castle and gave some pointers in setting up your plan
>You were going to make Luna feel better if you're life depended on it
>Everything was in place
>You had violets around the room
>Windows and curtains were open onto the balcony to give a fantastic view of the moon
>And in your hand was the piece de resistance
>It was an azure crystal that, through magic, you had shaped into the form of a rose
>It was a pretty simple trick, just using your telekinesis to mold the crystal as you made it expand from a small gem
>Yet, as with most of the arts of your home, it produced a stunning visual effect
>You needed to give this the best shot you possibly could
>The trap was set, and all you needed was for Luna to come back so you could sweep her off her feet
>You heard footsteps coming down the hall
>This was it
>The door opened

>It revealed a very disgruntled looking princess
>Luna's hair was flat, the enchantment that made it flow long gone
>Instead, her eyes burned with a metaphorical fire that could make a dragon flinch
>You tried to put on your best winningly apologetic grin as you extended the blue rose crystal towards your wife
"Welcome back, sweetie"
>Luna's glare softened slightly at seeing the rose, but she still did not look pleased by any stretch of the imagination
>"Talk. You have one minute."
>You wince at that
>Not a stellar start
>Still, she steps into the room, closing the door behind her, and sees your elaborate preparations
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to slight you, I merely thought that our first time should be more... enthusiastic"
>She's still looking at the decorations, and the anger seems to be disappearing from her face
>>
>>27863735
>You decide to press your advantage
"I realized how that must have made you feel, and so I knew that I had to show you that I really do care about you. I meant no slight in my actions, and hope that you can take it upon yourself to forgive me"
>You might be laying it on a bit thick here, but better safe than sorry
>Luna looks around the room with her arms crossed
>Her gaze goes to the flowers
>Then to the moon shining in the sky
>Then back to you
>She comes up to you and plucks the crystalline flower out of your hand, before issuing a terse statement
>"You are forgiven"
>You breath an inaudible sigh of relief
>"But do not think that you are off the hook. I'm still mad at you, I simply accept your apology"
>Well, it's a start
>"Besides, it would not be prudent to remain mad now. We're leaving for the front with Minos tomorrow."
>That's a shock to you
"When you say we, does that include me?"
>Luna nods, eyeing the rose
>"It appears that the Marshal wants to see 'just how much of the old blood is still in those Crystal Emperors'"
"It makes sense. Moving me would render any infiltration of the castle itself useless. Besides, it shows the public that I'm a capable leader now that I'm in power"
>Luna shrugs
>"I suppose. It also will give you a chance to live up to your title. Let's see if you can really bring down a storm upon our enemies"
>You detect a bit of her old sass back
>You're glad to see that she's not that mad
>"Now, if you would excuse me, it's nearing dawn, and we must retire early if we hope to leave by the afternoon"
>You incline your head in agreement, and move towards the bed
>"Oh no, mister. You're taking the couch tonight."
>>
>>27863757

----------

>You are the Hive
>You are the swarms of scarablike drones that buzz in your towers
>You are each worker that toiled in your extensive caves
>You are every soldier that patrolled your labyrinthine network
>You are the broodmothers that brought new swarm into the world
>You are the infiltrators that lurked in the shadows near the accursed surface
>You are chitin and fury, you are hunger and drive
>You are the Swarm
>And New Queen is being birthed
>The buzz of excitement is tangible within your forms
>The anguish of the honored broodmother as her abdomen splits in two reverberates across the mental link that connects you
>Your workers crowd around her breaking form, clamoring to free New Queen from her prison
>It has been far too long since Old Queen left with her mind
>You were complete without Old Queen, yes, but without purpose
>You do not know of the flesh-forms who walk the surface, or the expansion of the hives
>Old Queen knew, and she guided you
>But Old Queen died, and you were left with nothing but Fury, Hunger, and Drive
>You knew that the flesh-forms must be slaughtered, and that your soldiers could cleave into their weak hide
>You knew that you must consume and feed your swarm, or the broodmothers would stop expanding you
>And you knew that you must expand
>But you did not know why
>Without Queen, you do not understand why the Drive compels you
>But this would all change
>Because New Queen was almost here
>You feel that the birthing is complete now, and you bring your drones to consume the honored broodmother
>Her form cannot be wasted
>Her Chitin must contribute to the Drive
>Then, you feel the greatest sensation in the world
>New Queen grasps you
>You open your mind to New Queen, your thousands of forms crying out to her
>You beg for her to direct, to show where to lead the Drive
>And you hear your first word from New Queen
"Chrysalis"
>>
>>27863735
>>27863757
>>27863871
Just a quick update tonight, folks. Mainly dropping by to let you know that I've returned from the dead. See all of you tomorrow
>>
>Your situation with your housemate was odd.
>You were married to her.
>You had lived together for so long, it seemed like the natural thing to do.
>It was mutually beneficial though.
>She got access to your money and connections, as well as leave that hellhole, Ponyville.
>And you got access to her body.
>It was a mostly exclusive act.
>She had a few romances with an orchestra members she played with.
>It was only fair; you had the occasional mare over.
>You turned a blind eye to each others' affairs.
>They only became problems when ponies started asking questions.
>Other than that, you two managed to keep your marriage flawless.
>You watched other marriages around you fail.
>You would be together at a banquet, an argument across the room would ensue, and before long, one (usually the wife) would publicly declare to their significant other that they had been cheating on them, but it turned out their significant other had been cheating all along as well.
>On occasion, it turned out that only one had been bringing in other lovers to the bedroom.
>That was always a shame.
>You always wished they had known
>That way, they could get one night of revenge sex in to laud over their spouse when the fight broke out, so they could at least retain some dignity.
>It was either some love affair, or some financial one.
>The telltale sign was a string of events hosted by a couple followed by a sudden halt.
>Ponies would lose contact with them.
>Then word would get out that one party (usually the husband) had put the couple 300,000, 400,000 - or in one case - half a million bits in debt.
>The reasons were always different, but the results were always the same.
>Bitter divorce followed more rumors of sex.
>You and Octavia were proud of yourselves to have outlasted the competition, and for so long too.
>>
>>27864867

>Freshly divorced newlyweds would come to you and Octavia, and tell you how jealous they were of you both.
>Broken husbands would come over for a drink, and ask you for your secret to such a happy marriage.
>Mares would come over too, but mostly to talk to Octavia about how she's kept her husband around for so long.
>Mostly, that's why they came over.
"Love."
>That was the answer you both agreed to tell them.
"It was love that's kept us together all these years."
>Of course, you had to back up such a claim.
>Whenever she splurged on banquet, you had to go around and tell everyone how everything was planned by you, and all in her honor.
>And she would have to let you have your public displays of affection.
>And then there were the little things you had to do to keep your image.
>You would share a musical work in progress with your friends, and tell them that it was inspired by, and dedicated to, the love of your life.
>And when she was with her friends, Octavia gossiped and dropped little bits of the things she let you do to her.
>Because you loved each other.
>But obviously, you weren't actually about to give them the secret to success.
>They were too emotional: that was the problem.
>They took their spouse's actions too personally.
>They cared too much.
>Marriage worked best when it was business first.
>Poorer ponies had that figured out.
>That's why they did so well.
>But then again, what more could you expect from ponies who inherited all their money?
>Idiots.
>You sat at the piano in the living room 'writing' another piece.
>Poor saps never had an equivalent to Chopin.
>Made your job easier.
>You felt your way around the piano, remembering the piece bit by bit.
>Whenever it was fresh under your fingers, that's when it was time to transcribe.
>Writing before you could remember it all only interrupted the process.
>The front door opens.
>"You weren't there."
"What's that, honey?"
>"My solo concerto. You missed it. You made me look like a fool."
>>
>>27864872

"I'll go to the next one. Tell them I was sick."
>"Sick with what?"
"Sick of Filthy Rich's wife running her mouth during performances."
>"We all are, dear."
>Octavia reaches you and climbs onto the piano bench, forcing you to scoot over.
>She scans the sheet music, then plays the first note on the piano and hums it.
>From there, she sings the melody to herself.
>"Lovely. Is the nocturne you promised me?"
"No. This one came to me this morning, and I thought I'd write it down before I lost it. I'm working on your nocturne right now. And one thing I should ask: next time you're bragging about my new piece, can you please tell them it's in E major? You've said the last three pieces have been in B."
>"Have I? Dreadfully sorry, dear."
>You grab Octavia by her flank, and slip your finger underneath her, rubbing her labia.
>Bringing your lips close to her ear, you whisper to her.
"If only there were a way to make up for it."
>"Oh yes. If only there were a way."
>She hops off the seat and walks away.
"What are you doing?"
>Turning just her head back, she speaks.
>"I'm going to get dinner."
"Now?"
>"Yes. Now."
"I was just getting in the mood."
>"Well, if you're still feeling up to it after I eat, have my drink, and take a bath, then maybe."
>You challenge that assertion.
"Maybe?"
>She sighs.
>"Fine. What do you want to do tonight?"
"You know, I've forgotten how you taste. And I'm guessing you feel the same way about me?"
>She rolls her eyes.
>"Fine."
>You lean down from your bench and pull her closer to you by her haunches.
>With a single, gentle, stroke of your tongue against her, you get a wink in return.
"Thank you."

Thoughts so far?
>>
>>27863253
Twilight for prison 2k16
>>
>>27863499
Unfortunately, anon. Unfortunately.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1367205724198.jpg (5KB, 186x269px) Image search: [Google]
1367205724198.jpg
5KB, 186x269px
Holy shit, this still lives?
>>
>>27866249
Yep.
>>
File: celestia_by_trippinmars-d6r8xev.png (1MB, 2208x1541px) Image search: [Google]
celestia_by_trippinmars-d6r8xev.png
1MB, 2208x1541px
>>27866212
>>
>>27868904
>>
File: nice_day_by_mp_printer-d9v3bel.png (1MB, 2800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nice_day_by_mp_printer-d9v3bel.png
1MB, 2800x1600px
>>27869515
>>
>>27869689
>>
>>27869852
>>
So are we going through all the princesses at this point.
>>
>>27864885
I like a good wink.
>>
>>27869991
>>
>>
>>27864885
House of Cards: the pony greentext
>>
>>27872948
>>
>>27873831
>>
File: 1404641675502.png (563KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1404641675502.png
563KB, 800x800px
>>
Without, where are you?
>>
File: sun_princess_by_vombavr-d5966j6.jpg (512KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
sun_princess_by_vombavr-d5966j6.jpg
512KB, 3000x3000px
>>27874736
>>
>>27876789
>>
File: 1453307725616.jpg (232KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453307725616.jpg
232KB, 1024x1024px
>>27863735
>"Talk. You have one minute."
>"But do not think that you are off the hook. I'm still mad at you, I simply accept your apology"
This is is seriously retarded. What the fuck is she mad about? She got forced into an ad hoc marriage with someone she does not know, and when that someone a few days in SURPRISINGLY states that their relationship needs more time and refuses to have sex with her (which she wanted to avoid anyway so what's the fucking point) she throws a fit the size of a fucking mountain. And then doormat anon gives in like a fucking straw, which by the way still fails to make her reasonable, when having little to no reason to do so. Oh I'm sorry, I didn't fuck you on the spot? Too fucking bad, it's not like I asked for this whole deal to begin with, and neither did you. Oh and remember how anon was turned on by her in that sleep vision? Well apparently they don't, because if they did, the problem would not be there.

You are forcing the "marital problem" so hard into the story that I worry about it's structural integrity. The problem has no cause, no purpose, and no logic. At least you could've had anon respond like a human being and bring up her shit, but nope, he for some reason thinks that her reaction is justifiable. This shit is dropping harder than UK economy
>>
File: pegasus attack stance.png (261KB, 1600x918px) Image search: [Google]
pegasus attack stance.png
261KB, 1600x918px
I only made one post because I'm a lazy cunt. Continuing from >>27761412

>The fresh air in the market springing to life is filled with the sweet melody of singing birds.
>You recognize that particular melody, and smile at the nearly flawless execution.
>It is nice knowing that your teachings could produce something this sweet.
>You are Fluttershy.
>And you have just entered the market square of Ponyville.
>As always, you like to have your errands done early.
>The products are fresh, the crowd has not quite gathered.
>And obviously the nature has only just begun waking up, which was always a marvelous sight.
>So here you are, your saddlebags basically empty, save for a couple of Apples' apples you have managed to acquire already.
>While you could not reach the levels of addiction to the fruit Applejack has, you still enjoyed it quite a lot.
>Next on your list was some leek.
>Not the most graceful of vegetables, but you liked adding it to a specific salad anyway.
>Just needed a careful washing up, that's all.
>Some ponies were apparently too lazy to properly prepare any kind of meal that involved more than just spraying ingredients with water.
>Their loss.
>You focus on your disdain for the culinary-impaired bretheren so much that you do not notice a rather unusual figure standing by the strawberry stall.
>But he notices you.
>"Hey Fluttershy"
>You eep and almost take to the air, before realizing that you're next to Anonymous who was the source of this outburst.
"Oh my goodness, you scared me out of my feathers"
>He chuckles at that.
>"Sorry Flutters, but it's kinda hard doing anything that doesn't scare you."
>You pout and prepare a reply capable of debunking that false claim, but are promplty stopped by noticing just how exactly Anon looked.
>And for the second time in under a minute, you were scared.
>
>
>Which honestly is not an achievement for you, but still.
>>
>>27878421
YES! Keep going mine writefag most fine.
>>
>>
>>27881355
>>27877256
>>
File: 1454100579898.gif (138KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1454100579898.gif
138KB, 200x171px
Captain Fluttershy to the rescue
>>27878421

>"You alright there?"
>Anon asks with a confused look.
>But you can't help to think that he is in no spot to be asking that kind of question.
"W-what happened to you?"
>You ask meekly as his look of confusion only deepens.
>"What do you mean? I'm fine."
>How can he be saying that?
"But you look terrible."
>And he really did - his eyes were all bloodshot and had enough bags under them to carry errands of two ponies, his mane (he called it hair?) was messed up, and on top of it all he had a cut square across his forehead.
>He seems to have realised what you mean finally, as he awkwardly turns his head away from you and runs his hand through his... hair.
>"Yeah, I didn't exactly sleep very well I'm afraid."
>You have a feeling that this isn't the whole story, and you cock an eyebrow at him.
"Do humans get wounds from not sleeping enough?"
>His stare of confusion returns for a second as he looks back at you, just before his hand automatically goes to the bruised spot as if trying to cover it.
>"Oh this. Heh, it's uhmm... It's nothing. I just, umm, hit my head on the cupboard, yeah."
>He tires his best at the 'no really, I'm telling the truth' smile.
>But you're pretty confident that he is hiding something.
>After all, there is a reason why you never see him when running down your shopping list.
"Anonymous, you never visit market this early. Rarity always told me that you love sleeping in."
>He flinches at your infallible logic, and you can feel your backbone growing with each second.
>Your friend was in trouble, and you will help him.
>Even if he doesn't want to.
>>
File: 1454377065994.png (217KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1454377065994.png
217KB, 1280x1003px
>>27882527
"So you're out of your house a good 2 hours early, up and and about w-with a cut on your head and the look of a pony who hasn't slept for thousand years. S-so don't give me this 'I'm fine' treatment mister."
>Your voice did only fail you twice during that whole tirade, so you're feeling pretty proud for yourself.
>Anon on the other hoof only sighs.
>"Look, I... I had a little run in with Rarity okay? I may have refused to help her with something and she may have overreacted a bit. But it's nothing serious."
>You suddenly feel your ears folding back so hard that you think you can just touch your tail with them.
>Rarity had a fight with her prized human husband?
>Anonymous had a fight with his loving and generous wife?
>Just like that?
>Your look must have conveyed your emotions to him, because he sighed again and begun rubbing his temples.
>"Look Flutters, it's okay. We just had... an argument that's all."
>But you couldn't disagree more.
"A-anon, an argument that leaves your head w-wounded and throws you out of y-your own house is not okay."
>Your voice is quiet, but very serious right now.
>"Whoa whoa, nobody threw me out of the house. Threw to the floor, sure, but I left the house on my own alright? Just felt like doing something to get my mind off of the spousal abuse, y'know?"
>He cracks a smile like he just said some kind of funny joke, but you're all but laughing right now.
>He just admitted to being a victim of abusive marriage.
>Just like that.
>Like nothing has happened.
>You stare at him carefully, trying to read some signs that you might have missed.
"Anonymous, i-if you are being followed right now, blink twice."
>>
>>27882648
delicious green
>>
Hello?
>>
>>27883950
Hi.
>>
File: Uh Oh.png (4KB, 363x515px) Image search: [Google]
Uh Oh.png
4KB, 363x515px
>>27884049
What happened during my absence?

If I may ask.
>>
>>27884086
I don't know I just got back from a trip.
>>
File: Pinkie party.png (196KB, 650x647px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie party.png
196KB, 650x647px
>>27884128
Where have you been, Anon?

In Equestria?
>>
>>27884152
Looking for houses in Portland. Planning on moving.
>>
File: No picture available.png (127KB, 808x928px) Image search: [Google]
No picture available.png
127KB, 808x928px
>>27884158
>Portland
Sounds... very north.

Found something nice? With a pseudo-stable nearby?
>>
>>27884180
I'll be buying in the denser parts rather than the outskirts, no stables. (I don't have time for a horse now anyway, some day when I retire to an isolated plot of land on Hawaii maybe)
>>
File: Happy horse noises.gif (383KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
Happy horse noises.gif
383KB, 470x471px
>>27884191
Happy for you, friendo. Do you have a wife?

Now we have to wait until someone will tell us what been happening here.
>>
>>27884207
Nah, friend / soon-to-be-roommate. We're starting a business together.
>>
>>27883950
>>27884086
>>27884152
>>27884180
>>27884207
Back to ponychan you disgusting tripfag.
>>
File: ha.gif (2MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
ha.gif
2MB, 420x300px
>>27884245
That was an original well structured joke
>>
File: I'm ok.jpg (27KB, 308x297px) Image search: [Google]
I'm ok.jpg
27KB, 308x297px
>>27884245
Ok.
>>
>>
File: 1463332958680.jpg (57KB, 965x855px) Image search: [Google]
1463332958680.jpg
57KB, 965x855px
>>27885328
This smug face. This fucking face. This is a face of a pony who broke into your kitchen at night and ate all your cakes.
>>
>>27877597
Underrated post.
>>
>>27863757
Holy shit, this Anon is the biggest doormat I've ever seen. I'll bet you anything that the next scene with him will involve him on the bed, face-down and ass-up while Luna pegs him with a horsecock strap-on. Instead of saying her name, he'll be saying things like "Sorry" and "thank you".
>>
Doing a little mini thing to get me back into writing, more later.

>You sit beside your fire place.
>Wine glass in hand.
>Swirling around what little liquid that remains.
>The combine warmth of the fire and wine is almost enough to lull you to sleep.
>But you are expecting someone tonight.
>You glace down at your wrist.
>Your watch reads 12:29.
>A minute too early for her to show up.
>You take the last sip of your wine.
>Rising out of your seat, you start to move towards the kitchen.
>Until your movements is halted by two soft knocks at your door.
>You pivot on you heel, as you change your course.
>Your head reaches of the door knob.
>And with a quick twist, you pull open the door.
>And there she stands, Twilight Sparkle.
>And as always, she looks conflicted to be here, with her eyes casted down towards the ground.
>None the less, you stand aside, and allow her passage into your home.
>She hesitates, almost as if she prefers to stand in the dark outside of your home.
>Eventually she submits, and she walks through your door.
>Her pregnant belly sways as she walks.
>She is to be expecting soon.
>Once Twilight is completely inside of your home, you close the door behind her.
“Good Evening Twilight.”
“You’ve have come at a most convenient time, I was about to get me something to drink.”
“Would you like anything?”
>>
File: whitealicorn_by_vincher-d8vq2w6.jpg (183KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
whitealicorn_by_vincher-d8vq2w6.jpg
183KB, 2000x1333px
>>27885328
>>27882232
>>
>>27877597
>>27863735
This does have the potential to hurt Luna's characterization.

...but we're looking at a good writer here, methinks. Surely more happened at court and with darling sister than has been revealed. While it may not be accurate (at least in Anon's case) it would make sense that Luna feels isolated and unloved, beset on all sides by people who won't listen to her or value her desires.
>>
>>27888239
TLA _and_ AT in one day? Be still my heart!
>>
>>27889704
>>
>>27890329
>>
File: sun pone.jpg (965KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
sun pone.jpg
965KB, 1200x849px
rump
>>
File: the_sun_by_kodabomb-d9zw744.jpg (661KB, 3000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
the_sun_by_kodabomb-d9zw744.jpg
661KB, 3000x1700px
>>27890778
>>
>>27892231
>>
>>27892986
>>
>>27863871
pls bring the more
>>
>>27887017
>>
>>27888239
>”N-no, I’m fine.” She manages to choke out.
>”I won’t be staying long tonight.”
>Hmm this song and dance again.
>Well the guilt has been shredding away at her since the beginning.
>You contain a sigh before speaking.
“Really Twilight? But it’s so late.”
>”Anon, look we-.”
“And there is a nice, toasty fire just waiting to warm a pair of bodies up.”
>She scowls at you for cutting her off.
“Come now, why don’t you take a seat next to it.”
“I sure your tried from your journey.”
“The train ride from Ponyvile to Canterlot is a long one after all.”
>She stares at you for a moment, before she sighs in defeat.
>She leads the way towards your loft, and you trail behind her.
>You both know what you’re doing.
>Stalling from the situation at hand.
>To keep words that will no doubt bring pain made worst by the mere existences.
>Moving in front of your seat, you take a second to look at Twilight.
>She struggles alittle, the weight of her stomach making the mundane task a daunting ordeal.
>You were about to move to help her.
>”Don’t, I got it.”
>And people say mules are stubborn.
>>
>>27896415
>She heaves herself up with all the strength her muscles and wings.
>Sitting her back against the chair, panting lightly.
>”I keep telling you to get shorter chairs.”
“Yes, I know, but I’ve never gotten around to finding one.”
>You say as you take your own seat.
>”Oh, I’m sorry, it must be hard to find time between work.”
>”I mean, you only go to work five times a month, just to make sure your banks don’t run into the ground.”
>”But don’t worry, I understand.”
“Alright miss sassy, I’ll get you a smaller chair.”
“And I’ll have you know, I’m always monitoring my banks to make sure they’re running smoothly.”
>Your little banter incites a small giggle out of the lavender pony.
>And for a moment, you both share a small amount of normalcy.
>A feeling that doesn’t last long, as Twilight casts her gaze towards your fireplace, and goes silent.
>You wish it never came to this.
>The words always hurt coming out of your mouth.
>And you still ask anyways.
>Cupping your hands together, you take a breath.
“Did Flash come home today?”
>>
e
>>
>>27896449
This story is gonna hurt, isn't it?
>>
File: remorse_by_katiramoon-d6sd9dz.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
remorse_by_katiramoon-d6sd9dz.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>27893528
>>
>>27896474
Nice kind of bump
>>
File: Dissapointed.png (251KB, 738x789px) Image search: [Google]
Dissapointed.png
251KB, 738x789px
>>27897640
bump
>>
File: Stare.png (268KB, 578x566px) Image search: [Google]
Stare.png
268KB, 578x566px
>>27898130
>>
>>27900862
>>
>>27896449
what if twilight loves anon, but he came to equestria after she married flash? A love that cannot be.
>>
>>27902287
Assuming this is in the 1 male herd headcanon... then this would be roughly akin to twi yearning for her harem Manga fantasy. You could argue that princesses are on the flip side of that rule and commonly have a harem... but neither flash nor anon is ok with sharing and neither is bi (or, Yanno, into bestiality). Twi goes mental lusting after her fantasy and just drives both men away with her obsession.
>>
>>27902752
TLA's story so far seems monogamous

I was thinking more a story of meeting the perfect person too late
>>
>>27902121
Bump
>>
>>27903819
>>
>>27904630
>>
>>27897073
It might.

>>27902793
Not a bad idea, but entirely what I'm going for.
>>
File: 1451894823685.png (335KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451894823685.png
335KB, 1000x1000px
page 10 save!
>>
>>27905985
why are there so many saves tonight
>>
>>27906346
Because there is a 1001 spam threads up right now.

>>27896449
>There is the reaction you were expecting.
>The laid back ears.
>The sudden cringe that forces her body to shrivel.
>Her eyes squeezing shut, as if they tried to deny the reality that they are witnessing.
>You hate seeing her like this.
>But nothing you can do can make this right.
>In fact you seem to be making it worse.
>You hang your head down.
“He doesn’t deserve you.”
>”Ha, who deserves me? You?”
>Bitterness laces her voice.
>Her sudden outburst keeps your mouth shut.
>She’s right.
>You don’t deserve her any more than Flash.
>There is a tense silence between the two of you.
>Slightly disturbed by the faint crackling of the fire.
>And then the sounds of crying pierces your ears.
>Raising your head up.
>Twilight is bawling into her hooves.
>Muttering inconsistent words that are soon drowned out by her cries.
>You sit there paralyzed by the scene that plays before you.
>Twiddling your thumbs, and biting your bottom lip.
>You vow when all this started that you’d never see her cry again.
>That you would help her get through this.
>You never imagine that you would make things worse than before.
>>
>>27906346
What else is there to do?
>>
>>27902121
>>
>>27906641
I'm really curious where ur taking this. I can't help but think it isn't gonna be any of the obvious guesses I have.
>>
>>27907088
>>
>>27908064
>>
File: 1421611197315.png (118KB, 1322x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1421611197315.png
118KB, 1322x1322px
>>
>>27909228
>>
>>27906654
poop
>>
>>27910296
>>
page 10
>>
File: the_twilight_by_akeahi-d985pv7.png (327KB, 1280x478px) Image search: [Google]
the_twilight_by_akeahi-d985pv7.png
327KB, 1280x478px
>>27911249
>>
>>27891511
U-unf
>>
bomp
>>
>>27915388
boop
>>
>>27916590
>>
File: toooyys__3_by_magnaluna-d9w6ppx.jpg (302KB, 1600x1174px) Image search: [Google]
toooyys__3_by_magnaluna-d9w6ppx.jpg
302KB, 1600x1174px
>>27914411
>>
>>27918793
>>
File: milkshakes.gif (2MB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
milkshakes.gif
2MB, 700x430px
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
>>
File: Ducks.png (619KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ducks.png
619KB, 1200x500px
>>
>>27919279
>>
Bomperino
>>
Where is Without
>>
>>27923289
where
>>
>>27922415
>>
>>27923289
I hope he didn't go on a cruise.
>>
File: solar_flare_by_shiro_gi-d8hp3hh.png (1MB, 1846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
solar_flare_by_shiro_gi-d8hp3hh.png
1MB, 1846x1200px
>>27925108
>>
>>27926597
>>
back story time
>>27906641
>Back on earth, your problems were simple.
>Go to work, beat the competition, and hope for that promotion to bank manager.
>Nothing but a tedious climb to the top, which always seem too far away.
>But life is life.
>Until one day that all change.
>Everyday you would drive pass this antic Chinese pawn shop.
>And everyday your curiosity would grow.
>Your curiosity finally won out, and on your way back home, you park in front of the store, and went inside.
>Not surprising that you would find a bunch of junk.
>Statues, painting, vases, and some weird looking mask.
>Some were obviously fake, others could fool anyone who didn’t know what they were buying.
>Just as you turned around to leave, your eyes land on an interesting item.
>A monkey’s paw.
>Now everyone knows the tale about them.
>But what the thing that you notice, was that it was missing two fingers.
>Meaning one of two things.
>One they just broke off, or they granted someone’s wish.
>Really option one was the most likely reason, but with a thirty dollar, why not, you’ve got money to burn.
>You pick up the paw, and take it to the counter.
>A quick greeting, and exchange of currency.
>You walk out the door, with a newly acquired monkey hand.
>>
>>27927792
Nope, still have no idea where you are going with this. And it still seems promising.
>>
File: 1459886912896.gif (3MB, 668x534px) Image search: [Google]
1459886912896.gif
3MB, 668x534px
>>
>>27929871
LEWD
>>
>>27929871
>"Hi, I'm Boppo."
>>
>>27927421
>>
File: 471031232_1280.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
471031232_1280.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>27929871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
>>
File: tmp_22257-images1529515374.jpg (8KB, 320x158px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22257-images1529515374.jpg
8KB, 320x158px
>>27860640
>>27863253
>>27865005
>>27876625
>>27923289
>>27925696

> mfw
...soon...

> Insert life difficulty and problems as reasons for being absent.
Also bump.
>>
>>27930906
>>
>>27932565
Plz
>>
File: Ds78g.jpg (299KB, 2400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ds78g.jpg
299KB, 2400x1200px
>>27933513
>>
>>27935876
>>
>>27922776
>>
>>27932565
>life difficulty
Just don't "fix" your problems with bleach, until we have perfected the process. You wouldn't wanna risk the chance of ending up in Rug rats world by accident.
>>
>>27937359
>>
File: celestia_badge_by_atryl-d6t9e0k.png (1MB, 1004x1200px) Image search: [Google]
celestia_badge_by_atryl-d6t9e0k.png
1MB, 1004x1200px
>>27936390
>>
Hjkf
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>27940342
wut?
>>
>>27939513
>>
>>27943538
>>
>>27944294
just stop
>>
>>27929891
2lewd4u
>>
>>27943538
Cheeki dust wings no thx
>>
>A Lust for Revenge will never update

I-I just wanted to finally rut Starlight
>>
>>27947307
>>
>>27947307
it's been so long..
I need closure to that and the one from without where Flash shitry tried to kill anon and big mac although they may be the same fic and I forgot
>>
File: tumblr_o5qwt8cQQ11u754fgo1_1280.jpg (207KB, 1280x760px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qwt8cQQ11u754fgo1_1280.jpg
207KB, 1280x760px
>>27944294
>>27944417
>>
File: 1423397641989.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423397641989.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>27947307
>>
File: ambush_by_robd2003-d57u0fl.jpg (840KB, 978x800px) Image search: [Google]
ambush_by_robd2003-d57u0fl.jpg
840KB, 978x800px
>>27947699
>>
Pg 10
>>
File: sunshine_by_magnaluna-d9ym9il.jpg (158KB, 1600x1344px) Image search: [Google]
sunshine_by_magnaluna-d9ym9il.jpg
158KB, 1600x1344px
>>27949438
>>
File: Celestia_in_no_mood_for_songs.jpg (110KB, 988x809px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_in_no_mood_for_songs.jpg
110KB, 988x809px
>>
And people are spamming glimmer threads again.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 283x178px
>>
>>27951640
>>
>>27955035
Celestia for antanon
>>
File: 1454996134985.png (2MB, 2425x2809px) Image search: [Google]
1454996134985.png
2MB, 2425x2809px
You don't get to die yet faggots
>>
File: escapism_by_grennadder-d8ctdtc.png (3MB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
escapism_by_grennadder-d8ctdtc.png
3MB, 2550x1650px
>>27955541
>>
>>27958554
Saw a lady with sheer cut out yoga pants similar to that a couple days ago. It was a good thing.
I mean, to the extent that >nohooves can be good.
>>
>>27950749
>>
>>27962508
>>
Where the fuck is Without?
>>
>>
>>27965051
plz
>>
>>27958823
>>
>>27966883
>>
>>27968012
>>
>>27964074
>>
>>
File: rising_by_regolithx-d4c54ra.png (911KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rising_by_regolithx-d4c54ra.png
911KB, 1920x1200px
>>27968516
>>
>>27973237
>>
>>27973681
>>
File: confused.gif (677KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
677KB, 500x511px
>>27882648

>You're pretty sure that you could make a dash to Twilight's castle from here, and keep him safe in there.
>All he needs to to is just close his eyes two times.
>But all you can see right now is confusion, and constantly open pair of green eyes.
>"What? Nobody is following me."
>You don't pay attention to his words, only his face.
>For the longest time there was nothing, until finally he quickly blinked.
>Once.
>Twice!
>Thrice?
>Oh Celestia damn it, you didn't specify what three blink mean.
>Was he following someone?
>Was he being held hostage on the market square since last night, hence the visible sleep deprivation?
>...
>Were you overthinking this again?
"So, uhm, you are not running away from anyone?"
>He seems to be rather amused at the concept.
>"No, not anymore that usual at least."
>Seeing your raised eyebrow he quickly adds
>"That was a joke, I'm here because I wanted to be here."
>You ponder that for a moment.
"Actually, that doesn't mean you're not running away yet."
>Anonymous' smile wavers for a moment.
>"I just didn't want to be home when Rari wakes up, okay? There would be a conversation I'd rather not have."
"Now it d-definitely sounds like you're running away."
>He opens his mouth as if to say something, but no words come out. Instead he just sighs and rubs his temples.
>"Okay, maybe I am trying to escape consequences. I just don't want this to be blown out of proportion, it's a stupid argument over a stupid thing, and to see it go further would be a shame."
>In his eyes a fight that leaves him wounded and out of his home is a small thing?
>Just what exactly was Rarity putting this poor stallion through all this time?
>How could she do such a horrible thing anyway?
>This was unlike her, and you thought you knew her well.
>You were best friends after all.
>But this?
>>
>>27974551
boop
>>
>>27974551
>>
>>27976232
>>
File: PrincessCelestia.png (401KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessCelestia.png
401KB, 900x665px
>>
>>27863941
Ay!
>>
>>27977252
>>
File: cele.jpg (56KB, 765x600px) Image search: [Google]
cele.jpg
56KB, 765x600px
>>
>>27975151
It's alive!
>>
>>27981521
>>
File: big fat meanie head.jpg (152KB, 960x753px) Image search: [Google]
big fat meanie head.jpg
152KB, 960x753px
Modest
>>
File: 1452230127259.png (106KB, 1239x787px) Image search: [Google]
1452230127259.png
106KB, 1239x787px
>>27983178
Is it?
>>
File: 1310175797862.jpg (73KB, 254x261px) Image search: [Google]
1310175797862.jpg
73KB, 254x261px
>>27984906
IS IT?
I hope it is
>>
>>
>>27984906
I sure as shit hope so. It's the best non-ded story ITT IMO.
>>
yy
>>
Shipwrecked
>>
>>
>>27980737
>>
>>
>>
>>27993467
>>
>>
>>27984206
>>
>>27997219
>>
>>27998348
This picture is unsettling in so many places
>>
>>27998348
Wut the fuck
>>
>>27999716
>>
So has every thread been this dead?
>>
>>28002190
>>27999716
>>27984206
dude seriously?
>>
Ruins
>>
>>28000292
>>
File: 1453849631533.jpg (128KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1453849631533.jpg
128KB, 825x1275px
>>
>>27864885
Interesting.
>>
This thread seems rather dead.
>>
File: there there.png (260KB, 444x465px) Image search: [Google]
there there.png
260KB, 444x465px
>>28002201
Nohooves Lunafag got triggered by the first criticism to show up, Turtle is living up to his name by spewing a post biweekly, WaN took the thread premise too far and is now cheating on his Luna story with Dash, and TLA decided to go on a quest to find Loki in the afterlife, as in killed himself. So yeah, we dead.
>>
So, if this is not a cuckoldry fetish thread, who exactly does it cater to?
Do people get off on fantasizing about being in a bad marriage and arguing with their wife?
>>
File: 1453333228607.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1453333228607.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>28006742
>So, if this is not a fetish thread
>Do people get off on
>>
>>28006765
>if this is not a fetish thread
Cuckoldry fetish thread. It says in the OP that it's not one.
Hence I'm wondering what fetish it's actually catering to.
>>
>>28006706
>and TLA decided to go on a quest to find Loki in the afterlife, as in killed himself
Wait? Really? Two of your guys are dead? As in dead-dead? Not as in they-decided-to-forever-fuck-off-dead?
>>
>>28006802
Anon, have you considered that it might not be a fetish thread?
>>
>>28004434
And that means the world to me
>>
File: 1452571410184.png (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452571410184.png
78KB, 500x500px
We interrupt your regularly scheduled shitposting for a surprisingly non-biweekly post, and apologise for the inconvenience

>>27975151

>You can't help but succumb to the surreality of the situation you're dealing with right now.
>Could Rarity be lying all this time, putting on a facade of a loving wife while hiding a violent and abusive relationship?
>That's just outrageous to think.
>But there was Anonymous, in his current state.
>And wasn't she quite the mare for facades and acting anyway?
>Oh no...
>You look at your hooves, firm on the ground.
>This might as well be true.
>No matter how much you'd like it not to be.
>On the flipside though, should all of it turn out to be nothing serious, how would that make you look?
>Like some kind of pony that jumps on the first gossip and makes a huge drama out of it?
>And even worse, it would be terrible for an innocent Rarity.
>False or not, such a heavy accusation would no doubt weigh heavy on her career and image.
>Two things she cared about most, right after her friends.
>And supposedly also her husband.
>Who might be forced to return to the life of domestic violence if your suspicions are correct.
>Could he really be a victim all this time and not say a word?
>Maybe, who knows how things work in his world.
>The few things you know about that are just downright silly.
>Like choosing who is going to be a leader of a whole nation next, as if they were a group of foals playing some sort of game.
>Oh ponyfeathers.
>Both options are possible as far as you know.
>You could pick between risking Rarity's life career, or Anonymous' well being.
>But how could you even make a choice like that?
>You look up to the human, hoping to find and answer.
>But before it could be provided to you, a cheerful and a-few-tones-too-loud-for-your-taste voice startles you again.
>"Hi Anon! Hello Fluttershy!"
>>
>>28006701
yes
>>
File: 1453777657036.jpg (14KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1453777657036.jpg
14KB, 599x337px
>>28009922
Triple dubs of painful truth
>>
>>28008782
As long as it remains the "twice" definition of bi (vs the "every second" definition) I continue to praise u oh writefag on the halfshell.
Tho getting this story done sooner would be nice too.
>>
File: sup son.png (204KB, 399x417px) Image search: [Google]
sup son.png
204KB, 399x417px
>>28010788
Believe me, I want to finish this story too. I have a resolution that works out just amazingly in my head, as opposed to Morbid Curiosity, I just need to do the whole, you know, telling the story kind of thing in the meanwhile. And that can be choppy.

Which probably makes me a shit writer. Picrelated
>>
>>
>>28010788
check'd
>>
>>28007463
Why would people fixate on such a specific topic as "marital problems", which is usually not something people want to have, if not to satisfy some sort of fetish?
>>
>>28013537
The fetish is for drama. There, satisfied faggot?
>>
bampu
>>
Pony on wheels
>>
>>28013537
Everything doesn't have to be a fetish you know.
>>
File: you.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>28013537
Why do you think people watch movies like The Day After Tommorow, or Core? Because they get off the doomsday idea?
>>
>>28006706
That's a colorful way for me to die. Not dead, just struggling to put thoughts into word.

>>28013537
This might surprise you, but this thread has very little lewd. And just because we're specific, doesn't mean we have a fetish for it.
>>
>>
>>28015156
>>
I have to hide my power level for a few days so y'all fuckers better keep this thread alive till I get back.
>>
Lust for Revenge will always be one of my favorites.
I hope this story continues....please
>>
Lump
>>
>>28021914
There will be always hope
>>
>>28022222
>>28022225
>>
>>28022186
trump
>>
>>
>>28021487
stay safe
>>
>>28000292
>>
>>28023497
>>
>>28021914
Keep the dream alive.
>>
File: 1453861012499.png (150KB, 536x633px) Image search: [Google]
1453861012499.png
150KB, 536x633px
>>28028676
How can the sky be clear if there is a big fat meanie blocking the view?
>>
File: Birthday Princess.gif (273KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Birthday Princess.gif
273KB, 800x800px
>>
>>
File: 1420866730611.jpg (132KB, 750x763px) Image search: [Google]
1420866730611.jpg
132KB, 750x763px
>>28034182
>Adagio in D minor starts playing
https://youtu.be/ab3NscEJ80s
>>
Love
>>
I will not heed
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 223x226px
>>
Does anyone have that story about Anon being ignored by Twilight until he turns to Lyra for comfort? Was that ever continued?
>>
>>28039912
Not sure about continued but it was finished. http://pastebin.com/wwqA89bB
>>
Rest in peace thread.
>>
>>
>>28040908
>>
File: 1470074930935.jpg (867KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
1470074930935.jpg
867KB, 1200x846px
>>
picture of celestia
>>
>>28045108
what a pretty apple
>>
File: 1470095383968s.jpg (4KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1470095383968s.jpg
4KB, 125x101px
>>28046276
She is a very pretty apple.
>>
File: 1457074589308.png (724KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457074589308.png
724KB, 1260x1024px
>>28047136
That is a very pretty thumbnail
>>
File: hyp.gif (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hyp.gif
196KB, 500x500px
I have just witnessed a writefag who was kill for 2 years come back to life. There is a hope for us yet.
>>
>>28047802
Wh-who was it?
>>
>>28047850
http://pastebin.com/u/grenadierapple
I've only read the 2 armour mares stories he has ("Sir, yes sir" and "Anon pointedly something something"), got sad that the last pastebin activity was almost 2 years ago, and that must have stirred him from the grave
>>
File: TimeToStopPone.jpg (23KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
TimeToStopPone.jpg
23KB, 600x458px
>>28047924
>>28048071
Whoa, this is some high level hacking shit going on right here.
>>
Bonk
>>
>>
>>28050265
Bork
>>
Is this the longest that any thread has been on life support? Are we going for the record?
>>
File: bruh.jpg (28KB, 357x390px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
28KB, 357x390px
>>28053193
/Moon/ had like 3 weeks with 0 green, and I've seen a pure greentext thread go without anything for a week either. But yeah, this is rather grim still
>>
File: SomethingIsntRightHere.gif (263KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
SomethingIsntRightHere.gif
263KB, 720x405px
>>28053250
It probably wouldn't be so bad if everybody weren't just waiting to bump the thread whenever it came near death and actually, y'know, discussed the thread topic. Maybe toss a prompt or something out there once in a while. As it stands it's like trying to preserve space for green that might never come because writefriends see a thread that is well and truly dead.
>>
File: writefagging.jpg (256KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
writefagging.jpg
256KB, 900x585px
>>28053357
This. Also noticing the green when it happens would be neato. Ignore the (You)'s for all I care, use a single > if you want to, but you know, something. I try to write each post as a slightly self contained thing, leaving a room for someone to maybe wonder "what will happen next"

It never happens. I cry everytim
>>
>>28053422
Something I've always tended to notice in the more populated threads is that an idea never ends with just one Anon, by which I mean somebody will throw an idea they'd like to see out there, others will tack one or two things on to it to make it a little more interesting, they'll all hash out what they feel are the best elements of the aggregated ideas, and even if a writefriend doesn't decide to pick it up, it at least proves that there's enough creativity to go around that maybe the next piece of work might attract some new writers to lurk the thread in case an idea they really like comes along.

The slave pony general tends to have this in spades, although it's something of a shitposting hellhole at the moment, and I think it makes for a decent illustration of this pattern.
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (95KB, 800x408px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
95KB, 800x408px
>>28053551
So we need even more shitposting?
>>
File: PepeMisprint.png (1MB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
PepeMisprint.png
1MB, 600x900px
>>28053764
Shitposting is never not the answer.
>>
File: l-lewd.jpg (114KB, 512x546px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.jpg
114KB, 512x546px
>>28053866
If you insist then
>>28008782

>You yank your head to the left and see a mint-coated unicorn with a half white mane and a fully white smile.
>What was she called again?
>"Oh, hey Lyra"
>Ah, Lyra.
>Lyra Hearthstrings.
>For some reason you have trouble remembering her name.
>Before you get to think about that though, you notice Anonymous extending his hand to give her a pat on the head.
>You are about to voice your disappointment in this roaring injustice, but a bright flash of light interrupts you.
>Next thing you know is that you are laying on your side with a saddlebag painfully pressed against your flank.
>What in the name of Celestia just happened?
>You raise your head to look at the place when a human was standing just seconds ago.
>But instead you see a puddle of ponies in a gold-clad clad armour fiercely tackling a limb or other body part of his.
>Behind that the mint pony is covering her mouth with her wings that she apparently now has, and a guard officer in a strange cap is yelling the same sentence over and over again
>"STAY BACK FROM THE PRINCESS' GUARD"

>pic unrelates
>>
Thx for keeping it alive while I was away horsefuckers. Now if only the writefag would come back too.
>>
>>27927792
>You return home.
>Grabbing your bag, as you exit your car.
>Locking it up as you walk to your house.
>Once you’re inside your condo.
>You make a beeline for your reclining chair.
>Taking a seat, you fish out the monkey’s paw.
>You take the time to look over it.
>Rotating your hand to look at every inch.
>Yep, it’s just a dried up paw.
>Just like the one in Jacobs’s story.
>Well now that you reconfirmed that it is indeed a monkey’s paw.
>You lean back into your recliner, and stare at the ceiling.
>Okay so now that you have it, what to do with it?
>There isn’t much that you could wish for.
>You have a comfortable, if somewhat dull life.
>Money stop being an issue once you got out of school, and nabbed your current job.
>There is really one thing you could even think to wish for.
>And with patience you could get that too.
>You up in your chair.
>Since you bought the thing, you might as well use it.
>Grasping both hands around the monkey’s wrist, and raise it slightly above your head.
“I wish I was a bank manager.”
>>
>>28054753
It would be ironic to have this as a last post, wouldn't it?
>>
File: large4.png (609KB, 900x780px) Image search: [Google]
large4.png
609KB, 900x780px
>>
>>28053939
It's been a while so I forgot this was related to the 'Lyra is a customer of Rarity's' green
Nice touch
>>
>>28056642
back on track now
>>
>>28053357
How about you?
>>
>>27859798
That's a cute image
>>
File: large6.png (1005KB, 975x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large6.png
1005KB, 975x1024px
>>
>>28060520
We haven't had and MP with best pone yet have we? While she is perfect I can still see problems cause of anon being less than perfect. Apple would accept this graciously, being perfect and all, but I imagine anon being resentful.
Or a really shit anon that apul can't abide by.
>>
>>28060944
>I imagine anon being resentful.
We have one like that. I'll dig around the archives for it. But you just got me thinking. AJ and Flutters barely get any attention, and if they are use, they're just side characters for a Twilight cheats story.
>>
>>28061853
Could use more focus, then.
>>
>>28063112
Alright her you go. http://pastebin.com/u/ActuallyMarriedPone. Now you made me miss this writefag.
>>
>>28063879
Oh shit how could I have forgotten about that one? Easily among the best stories ITT.
Now u got me thinking about flutters tho. I can easily see how trouble with her could go. So much attention paid to her animals and anon just gets the scraps of her time. I'd guess she really does love him but not in a needy way, and since she knows he's a capable being that can take care of himself she could be seen as almost ignoring him. She sees it as 2 adults who love each other living together, he thinks she's just treating him as free live-in estrus relief. Of course poor flutters is horrible at pleading her case when it eventually blows up leading to much reader heartache.
>>
>>28060944
AJ would be a faithful wife, so any realistic portrayal of a failing marriage would have to start on Anon's end. Maybe he doesn't pull his weight around the farm, or causes AJ to have a poorer relationship with the rest of her family because he's gone too much, or takes away so much of her attention.
>>
>>28064235
You can also have the animals don't like Anon with Angel being the biggest hater, and they try to split up the marriage.
>>
>>28064255
I dunno, I can actually see her being the problem thx to unrealistic expectations. Anon can't work as hard as her but she expects him to be work obsessed too now that he's an apple. Granted this works better in RGRE.
>>
beware glimmer
>>
>>28060944
>We haven't had and MP with best pone yet have we?

We have.
>>
>>28066245
>>
File: large5.png (847KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large5.png
847KB, 692x1024px
So the shitposting is real.
>>
>>28068174
It really is
>>
>>28064255
>so any realistic portrayal of a failing marriage would have to start on Anon's end.
Not necessarily. AJ could stretch herself too thin-she could simply get so involved in the farm and adventuring she forgets to be a horsewife. There could be issues with the other apples not wanting to accept anon even though there's nothing wrong with him. If all else fails, you could have hard times on the farm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka5PCIcmtaU
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.