[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 36

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 61

File: ColtQuestThread36.png (219KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread36.png
219KB, 640x600px
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>Emerald asks about the weapon Joyride helped to create.
>Emerald has a stick fight with Ruby and loses.
>The trio of ponies decides to camp for the night.
>The let Pip out to float around while they eat dinner.
>Emerald finds out that Joyride made a spell that let's ponies travel to alternate dimensions.
>Emerald asks some questions about demons, which Pip answers.
>Emerald convinces Pip to meet up later, hopefully to discuss the amulet.

Continued next post...
>>
File: 820.png (203KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
820.png
203KB, 640x600px
>>27842167

Emerald asks Ruby if she could teach him how to pickpocket sometime.

"Oh! Sure, it's actually really easy!" Ruby says, excited.

Emerald smiles, but makes sure to mention he doesn't want it coming between them and their magic or reading practice.

The demon giggles again for some reason, and Joyride gives a little snort of laughter as well.

Emerald turns to see the both of them staring at the pair of young colts. Emerald asks what the matter is.

"Nothing. I'll go try and find those sundaes." Joyride says, getting up off her chair and levitating all the pots and dishes off the table.

"You know, it's much more fun to trick people out of things than it is to outright steal it from them." Pip says, floating back towards Emerald again.

"Eh... I'd rather be a pickpocket than a scammer." Ruby says, sticking out her lower lip, "Somehow seems more... Honest."

Perhaps they are getting off topic a bit.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27842236
I'm listening Pip. Explain the art of the con.
>>
>>27842236
Ask Pip how she would try to steal something.
>>
>>27842236
Say it wouldn't knowing both methods. It's fine to have a preference.
>>
>>27842821
> you make me wanna smack you really hard,on the butt.

Well if we play our cards right we might have the chance tonight.
>>
>>27842167 (OP)
I love this OP image, it's cute!

>>27842236
Damnit Joy, you hold out info so much sometimes you make me wanna smack you really hard,on the butt

>>27842793
I actually think it'd be good to know both methods, now that you mention it. Dexterity isn't Emeralds strong suit anyways, so I have a feeling he would be much more efficient at swindling rather than swiping. Though it certainly wouldn't hurt to know how to pickpocket either, cause it's not just about having quick hands, but being smart about when you do it too.

>>27842839
I meant to put that last part in a spoiler, just for fun.

>Well if we play our cards right we might have the chance tonight.
I do certainly hope so, I was tickled pink the last time he slapped her on the butt like that.
>>
File: 821.png (143KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
821.png
143KB, 640x600px
>>27842269
>>27842275
>>27842793

Emerald says he wouldn't mind learning both ways. Each of them could be useful in the future after all.

"Hmph!" Ruby says, crossing her hooves, "I suppose. My way is better though. How would it be better to scam someone when you can take it without them even knowing? No paper trail after all."

"Yeah, but if you do it all legally then they won't have any recourse anyway! You can laugh at them while you take their sou- their cash!" Pip says, pointing to the filly.

Emerald rolls his eyes as they argue.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27842875
Point out that scamming someone is actually worse from a moral standpoint because you have to lie multiple times in order for it to work, while with pick-pocketing, assuming everything goes well, you only have to steal once.
>>
>>27842875
Pip, you're too cheery about it, you weirdo. You should be tactful about doing something like that, if you even have a shred of good conscious.

Ruby is right though, if they don't even know it's missing, they won't know who's head to smash in, legal ramifications from doing so be damned. But likewise, making it so they legally or otherwise gave it to you makes some reprecussions not happen.

Either way! Spill the beans on what Joy promised LS before she gets back, please and thank you.

What's your real form like? Would you really destroy things just by assuming it? How would that even work?
>>
>>27842875

Point out that both have it's pros and cons. Maybe after we learn both we can decide which we prefer.
>>
>>27842931
>Either way! Spill the beans on what Joy promised LS before she gets back, please and thank you.
>What's your real form like? Would you really destroy things just by assuming it? How would that even work?

I thought we were going to ask her this stuff privately.
>>
>>27842934
Well considering we're a wanted man, learning how to lie really could benefit us.
>>
>>27842167
>Emerald gets way too much into zebras edition
>>
>>27842875
Point out that our step-parents are still looking for us and so lying might have it's benefits.
>>
>>27842875

Also point out that pick pocketing would at least cause them to never see our face. However we feel that learning both would be helpful.
>>
>>27842934
I would still suggest having both to utilize though, just I firmly think he'd be more efficient.

>>27842947
I suppose it might be a better idea? I'm not against Ruby hearing it though, it's just now that Joy is gone for the moment, we can ask about what she gave to LS. She wasn't letting Pip say before.

>>27842959
Or zebras get too much into him.
>>
>>27842875

"Don't you sometimes have to con someone in order to pickpocket them?"
>>
>>27842875
Scamming is better long term. You can get so much more from a proper con, and be set for a month rather then have to steal from people everyday. Also with good investing after the first time you'll never has to scam or steal another day of your life.

Plus it inolves learning how to read people, which is helpful for finding a mark or just avoiding the right people. So, both these skills are good and can work toghether.

>>27843001
Depending on your mark, yes.
>>
>>27842875
What do souls taste like?
>>
>>27842875
Ask Pip to hover down closer to us and then boop her. Ask her why she made her horn all funny looking.
>>
>>27842959
Emerald is a zeebaboo
>>
>>27842959
I wouldn't mind joining a zebra tribe, and becomeing a shaman.
Sounds like fun.
>>
>>27842875

When will there be a musical number? I would like to see both Ruby and Pip sing "Art of the Theft."
>>
File: image.jpg (824KB, 2309x2580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
824KB, 2309x2580px
So I got bored one day and I drew a really rough sketch of Emerald as a STAND user.
I thought I'd show you guys.
>>
>>27843232

It looks cool. Nice drawing man.
>>
>>27843232
Cute!

I thought anon was getting punched in the gonads from the thumbnail, hah.
>>
Hey Fic, I made a "sheet" of different color combinations Sunshine could have. Let me know what you like the most,(or if you want totally different colors for something). Of course if anyone else wants to give their opinion i'm open to that too.

https://derpibooru.org/1195257
>>
>>27843445
35 or 36 have my vote
>>
>>27843445
>>
>>27843445
42 is really good.
>>
>>27843445

Oh jeez, I'm not sure. These actually all look pretty good. I'll have to look at it better later today when I have more time.
>>
>>27843232
>"This taste...is the taste of a lil' perv!"
>>
>>27843549
Would Joyride be Dio?
>>
>>27843565
Naw she'd be the dog.
>>
File: 822.png (162KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
822.png
162KB, 640x600px
>>27842922
>>27842931
>>27842934

Emerald weighs his options. He still thinks he wants to learn both, but he'll have to think on it.

Luckily Joyride enters the room at this point carrying two bowls and three spoons as well as a tub of ice cream.

"Couldn't find any bananas, but I got some strawberry ice cream here."

After passing the bowls out, Ruby looks around and says, "what you going to eat out of?"

Joyride doesn't answer, but after scooping some ice cream into their bowls just sticks her spoon straight into the tub.

Emerald looks up to the demon and asks if she wants some.

"Eww, why would I want to eat something cold like that?" Pip says, scrunching her nose and pointing at the tasty treat.

The dessert is soon finished, and Joyride stands up and says, "Alright, bed. Let's set up the couches so you can sleep on'em."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27844011

When Ruby and Pip are out of earshot ask if she was serious earlier about actually giving us some "pointers".
>>
>>27844011
Ask Joy for some pointers for Hope.
>>
>>27844011
Perfect opportunity to lay joy. Seriously guys. Don't disappoint me
>>
>>27844062
this
>>
>>27844077
Sounds like a good idea. Ask her to perform a "demonstration" with us.
>>
>>27842236
>staring at the pair of young colts
Even CQ's getting cheeky on poor Wooby. You bully.

>"You know, it's much more fun to trick people out of things than it is to outright steal it from them."
Tbh Emerald would probably better at this than picketpocking.

>>27843232
>STAND user.
the fuck is that?
>>
>>27844011

Help them set up. Ask where Pip is going to sleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x280px
>tfw you've been begging for anons to do stuff to joy's butthole or cash in that blowjob, and they kept saying not in front of Ruby
>mfw this is the perfect opportunity for those lewd dreams to happen

Please anons. Please
>>
>>27844011
But I'm not sleepy
>>
>>27844011

We're not really all that sleepy at the moment Joy.
>>
File: 32454778.png (6KB, 786x112px) Image search: [Google]
32454778.png
6KB, 786x112px
>>27844011
Maybe whisper so Ruby don't hear
>>
File: D I O.png (28KB, 378x224px) Image search: [Google]
D I O.png
28KB, 378x224px
>>27844103
It's Weebshit, don't worry about it.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure if you wanna know the source but whatever

>>27844176
Seconding This
>>
>>27844011
Teacher, show me your awesome sex moves!
>>
>>27844176
I'm >>27844176 so I'm not trying to samefag, just saying this whole course of action actually sounds very trappy and cutesy and within Emerald's personality. In short it's perfect.
>>
>>27844199
Maybe our sensei can start with the "wax on, wax off" technique
>>
>>27844011

Thank her for the ice cream. It was tasty.
>>
He protests going to bed by jumping up and down on Joys stomach that doubles as a bed and trampoline.

>"Eww, why would I want to eat something cold like that?" Pip says, scrunching her nose and pointing at the tasty treat.
Have you even tried it you pink haired demon?

I'd like to sleep with her tonight,(for platonic reasons, but I really wouldn't mind some sexy time either, I want the old goat to know that we still like her. Even if she's a really big butt sometimes, and not in the good way).

>>27844264
This too.
>>
>>27844011
>"Eww, why would I want to eat something cold like that?"

Give it a try sometime Pip. You might like it.
>>
>>27842167
>we dindu jungle zigger now
>>
>>27843467
>>27843489
>>27843499
Should I hold a voting or something? That's not really what I meant by an opinion, but it's still nice to hear them.

>>27843502
Cool, I look forward to it.
>>
>>27844011
tell pip to taste some of the ice cream, it probably isn't that bad.
>>
>>27845096
>Should I hold a voting or something? That's not really what I meant by an opinion, but it's still nice to hear them.
Ah, hmm. This sounds way more dismissive than I meant to sound. I just didn't want to ignore the responses cause I wasn't really sure what to say.
>>
File: 823.png (117KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
823.png
117KB, 640x600px
>>27844062
>>27844072
>>27844077
>>27844090
>>27844106
>>27844121
>>27844176
>>27844199
>>27844264
>>27844293
>>27844332
>>27845229

(I don't know if you guys remember this, but I tend to like to do all my lewd in one session, so we'll call it a night here and I'll bust it all out in one day. And before anyone asks, no, I don't know when I'll be on to do it. Depends on when I get off work.)

Emerald turns to Pip and says she should try the ice cream sometime. She might even like it!

"Ehhh..." She says, starting to float off a little. I'm good thanks."

"Bed time, Pip." Joyride says, pointing to the book on the chair.

"Aww..." the demon says, resigned. Joyride closes the book and reattaches the locks. She then slips the book into her mantle.

Ruby asks where the extra pillows and blankets and stuff are, and Joyride points her to a closet. It's at this point Emerald asks if he could have some of those "pointers" that Joyride spoke about earlier.

Joyride looks up at him with her usual grin and says, "Oh~? Well, as your teacher I'm sure I could oblige. Come up to my bed after we get Ruby all settled in.

Emerald enthusiastically gets the sheets and blankets onto the couches in the "living room" of the house. He sees Joyride give him a coy, smile and then climb the ladder up to her bed.

The colt waits until he starts to hear snoring coming from the couch Ruby is sleeping on, and then sneaks up the ladder.

The whole top of the dome-like house is almost entirely filled with a giant crimson bed. Only a small wardrobe, a nightstand, and a candle have been crammed into the room.

Joyride, who apparently been reading a book, spots Emerald as he heaves himself up over the top of the ladder. She tosses the tome aside and says, "Welp, get over here lil' perv."

What does Emearld do?
>>
>>27845846
>(I don't know if you guys remember this, but I tend to like to do all my lewd in one session, so we'll call it a night here and I'll bust it all out in one day. And before anyone asks, no, I don't know when I'll be on to do it. Depends on when I get off work.)

Well if you feel that's best. Have a good night fic!
>>
>>27845846
And finally, the "banging my hot teacher fantasy" begins.

Also have a good night fic.
>>
>>27845846
"W-what are we gonna do on the bed, J-Joy?
>>
>>27845846
I'm gonna bust something too.
>>
>>27845846

Give her a smile and get on the bed.
>>
>>27846009
pomf~
>>
>>27846050
Ɛ=pomf=3
>>
>>27845846
y-you too
>>27846009
someone needs to drawn this now
>>
>>27845846
Climb aboard and ask whatcha reading
>>
>>27845846
>"Welp, get over here lil' perv."

Try to emulate one of Joyride's grins and climb into bed. Perhaps in a seductive fashion.
>>
I can't help but get a paranoid feeling that this isn't going to turn out like we think it is.
>>
>>27845846
Thank her for being willing to teach us and with a sly smile ask what things shall we "study" and "learn" tonight? As we are a good learner.
>>
>>27846458
Please share your thoughts with the class, Anon.
>>
>>27846478
I'm probably just being paranoid, but Joy likes to pull the rug out from underneath us for fun sometimes. I don't know what she would do specifically, but I have an unfounded feeling something funny is gonna happen.

Like suddenly a futa dick.

Yo... I did just realize that we're gonna get to see her black hole though! Awesome~
>>
>>27846478
I have a feeling she's gonna make us down the white potion and then drain us until we pass out or something.
>>
>>27846548
That sounds like a mixture of hot and unpleasant.
>>
>>27846548
Sounds like a good time to me acually, extra stamina for an extra long practice.

>>27846522
If she did do the futa thing again, I dont think i'd mind. Though this time, I'd like to see if she can turn us into a mare. You know so we have a better idea how to stick it to the ladys... Not just because it be super hot.
>>
>>27845846
Ask her if you can get some extra cream on that plot of hers.
>>
>>27846522
>spoiler
Not a fan of that, so I'll hope not, but it's whatevs. I'll just duck outta the thread til lewd's ogre.

>>27846548
Naw boy we gotta get that blowjob. She's not gonna wiggle out of it, and neither is CQ
>>
>>27846641
Emerald as a grill might be fun sometime, but I think for now I'd like em to have some fairly normal sex, at least as much as it can be with Joy.

Even though I like the idea of her screwing him with a newly conjured dick till he can't walk for a week, I think this time around I'd actually rather see his dick going into her cooter this time.

But the spoiler sounds like a fun idea too~
>>
>>27846721
Only if Ruby becomes a dude just for the fun of it.

>spell gets cast
>Ruby and Em look exactly the same
>>
>>27846721
The night is young anon. There might be time for both.~
>>
>>27846746
I was laughing about the thought of Emerald looking pretty much the same even after changing sexes. Ruby would be pissed too,heh.

>>27846753
Prolly not, I don't think the lewds are gonna last that long to get both in. If I can risk sounding like an ingrate for saying something like that.
>>
>>27846641

Eh, I rather we start with the normal stuff first before we even try to ramp it up to that. But hey Joy is the sex ed teacher not I...
>>
File: in before sad ear.png (169KB, 1501x1407px) Image search: [Google]
in before sad ear.png
169KB, 1501x1407px
bump
>>
>>27847784
Love the vector!
>>
>>27846721
Yeah it'd be nice to see something more "normal" sex and maybe ends with a sweet moment between Joy and Emerald
>>
>>27843445
I'm definitely feeling 23.

The cyan and orange stripes in the mane compliment her coat and cutie mark nicely, while maintaining her description of having a mane "White and soft like the feathers of a swan."

I feel like the green eyes clash a wee bit, but I like the green eyes for bringing her physical appearance closer to Emerald's, something noted by both Joy and Bo. Maybe tweak them to be a shade a little closer to his
>>
>>27847899
>Yeah it'd be nice to see something more "normal" sex.
I'm usually for the kinky,partially or fully gay and different stuff. But this is one of the rarer cases where I would very much like to just have some "vanilla" sex with Joy this time. Maybe at the most she gives Emerald one of the output increasing jizz reminiscent potions so she can collect some of his jizz while she's at it. And cause excess cum is great~

>maybe ends with a sweet moment between Joy and Emerald.
The sweetest thing I could see her doing after that is not immediately kicking him out of the bed before he could enjoy the afterglow. She might let him sleep there for the night though, she did it once before. I think it'd be something cute and somewhat intimate to do. At least for this night.

I am curious about how this whole thing is even gonna go down on the account of her being almost impossible to please, at this time and point anyways.
>>
>>27847931
>The cyan and orange stripes in the mane compliment her coat and cutie mark nicely, while maintaining her description of having a mane "White and soft like the feathers of a swan."

Yeah, I definitely wanted to keep her colorscheme going that fic had a general idea for, I thought it just needed some tweaks to make it work for the most part. Even though I did want the hair to be pure white, cause I still thought it looked nice, the stripes/streaks do look nice in themselves too.

>I feel like the green eyes clash a wee bit, but I like the green eyes for bringing her physical appearance closer to Emerald's, something noted by both Joy and Bo. Maybe tweak them to be a shade a little closer to his.
I think I agree with this. Thanks for the thoughtful, well, thoughts!
>>
>>27845846
I see this going Vanilla but if we cash in that favor I wanna see Joyride give some "conditions" before the blowjob we are owed
>>
>>27848094
I wanna see Joyride give some "conditions" before the blowjob we are owed
What do you mean by giving some "conditions"?
>>
File: image.png (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 256x256px
>tfw finally Joynut
I finally get to draw lewd
>>
>>27848531
What was stopping you before this?
>>
>>27848624
Motivation. A desire for it to be "canon"
>>
>>27848749
That seems like a rather limiting criteria for waiting to draw something. But whatever works for you dude, I was merely curious famalam.
>>
>>27846522
If the QM does that I will kill him
>>
>>27843445
>>
>>27848749
I understand it anon and look forward to your lewds
>>
Emerald bonked his poor little head on a pole.

https://derpibooru.org/1196013
>>
>>27851337
Of course he would, you can't pole dance with hooves
>>
>>27851344
Wrong head.
>>
>>27851337
Boo. He's not shitting out a dick 3/10
>>
>>27851344
I bet you could with enough practice.
>>
>>27843445

I like 19 or 46. Not only is it close to what Bo describe but the green eyes are a fitting possible connection to Emerald.
>>
File: this is mine.png (127KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
this is mine.png
127KB, 640x600px
bump
>>
>>27852015
Yeah, it'd be kinda neat if it turns out Emerald and Sunshine are related. So the green would help lend some credence to the idea that they are.

I'm excited to see which one Fic ends up picking.

>>27852612
This was such a cute part, and a nice coloring too.
>>
File: sadchavos.png (19KB, 440x430px) Image search: [Google]
sadchavos.png
19KB, 440x430px
>>27847784
Nice Vector. And Sad Ear too
>>
>>27843445
I think 23 is the best and is the closest to the descriptions. The mane on that one reminds me of a sunny day. 20 is good too, it reminds me of a sunset because of the dark streak. In any case I think the eyes should be brought closer to Emerald's eye color. I don't really like the pure white mane styles or the blonde mane style.
>>
(Sorry, gonna have to delay lewds another day. Got invited to a dinner party with hot former co-worker.)
>>
File: sad_zapp_brannigan_futurama.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sad_zapp_brannigan_futurama.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>27853777
>>
>>27853777

(Why don't you guys tell me what you might want to see, and I can try to include it in the lewd times.)
>>
>>27853777
Is aight Fic, have fun.
>>
>>27853791
Well, people have been pushing for that BJ Joy owes us, sooo, that. We gotta remind Joy that she owes us one, too. She's a mare of her (drunken) word, right?
>>
>>27853791
Well since you're asking...

I don't know how much you're gonna squeeze in there but I think Emerald should ingest one of her jizz output enhancing potions. For added excessive cum fun.

I'd also like some futa going on too, but I want the more "vanilla" sex to happen first.

Maybe have him crossdress for fun at some point or something too,(possibly in the part where some futa fun would happen) cause you like that and I do too.
>>
>>27853791
Pretty much what this guy said >>27853819

But I'd add doing joy in the butt and also her teaching Emmy how to properly cuddle a mare at the end to have a nice tender moment between them.
>>
>>27853791
Have it be some legit teachings of sexual moves and concepts that a mare would find pleasurably.
>>
>>27853791
I rather you surprise us.
>>
>>27853791
So, Joyride can't orgasm? Cuz a trappy colt getting his face unloaded on by an older mare would be hot as fuck.

>>27853819
>futa
I'm not going to shit on you for having bad taste, but fuck you and your shit taste you fucking shitter.
>>
>>27853791

I rather not have futa this time. Since this is Joyride's version of sex ed let's start with the basic vanilla stuff and then slowly progress to the more debaucherous stuff. Maybe she can explain a little of each sexual act perhaps asks how he likes it and why some mares liken it and why she loves it.
>>
>>27853904
>I'm not going to shit on you for having bad taste, but fuck you and your shit taste you fucking shitter.
I'll just play that off as a poorly made joke since there is no way you're being serious.

>>27853866
The butt stuffing sounds nice, I like this idea.
>>
>>27853931
This.
>>
>>27853777

If you have time, could you draw something for us? Like maybe Emerald going to a dinner date or something. Maybe another Bad End Emerald?

Just something to tide us over till tomorrow.
>>
>>27853931
>>27853791
>>27853949

Let's have this be a bonding experience of sorts between Emerald and Joyride. Let's have it be a teaching moment for both of them but perhaps also as a way to perhaps help strengthen their friendship between the two of them as well. Perhaps share their past a little, build more trust, give and receive pleasure, an in the afterglow talk to get to know each other better.

I think Joyride should teach him the basics of pleasuring a mare, perhaps what their erogenous zones are, how to prolong pleasure for both party's and just ramp it up from there.

>>27853819
>I'd also like some futa going on too,

Since this is about pleasing mares, and particularly about pleasing Hope better I'm unsure how fitting it would be to do futa. She can certainly propose the idea and tease us about it perhaps ask if we want to learn how to please the "other side of the aisle" better.

Maybe then the players can decide, but for starting off I would like to have it be /ss/ between a colt and a lusty pervy mare.
>>
>>27853791

Let's a sexual positions. Perhaps Joyride can break it up into a series of lessons.
>>
>>27853791

If we get into the bondage stuff can Joyride teach Emerald about shibari?
>>
>>27853791
I'd rather it be more vanilla sex for a change with Joyride actually teaching him some techniques and a sweet moment between Joyride and Emerald. We haven't had straight lewds in a while so it would be a nice change of pace to not have futa. I bet we can convince joy to have a second session later on where she teaches Emerald about more debaucherous stuff where we can get into futa and crossdressing and all that. I bet she'd be really into teaching Emerald all about crazy sex.
>>
I wanna see Joy shit Emerald's dick out
>>
>>27854070
>but for starting off I would like to have it be /ss/ between a colt and a lusty pervy mare.
Which is fine, cause that's what I want to happen first and foremost too. But If the futa gets squeezed into there then great!

I mean, if you really think about it, i'm sure some mares like to give themselves a dick once in a while to play with,(look at Sunshine, it was said she was a mare "most of the time").
>>
>>27853777

I remember this all the way back from the boat arc.

>"…And I’m trying to show you that it isn’t all that way! You can have fun having sex. Lot’s and lot’s of fun." Joyride says, exasperated.

Whatever is going to be in these upcoming scenes. This should be Joyride's goal. As in character this is the first time she has the opportunity to show Emerald her way of thinking and her way of life.
>>
>>27854203
I would be surprised if she didn't break out her dick so she could give us an example to imitate later.
It would kind of make things easier.
>>
>>27854263
Knowing her I wouldn't be surprised if she gave Emerald a potion to change him into a girl and fuck him senseless.
>>
>>27854260
I agree with this guy.
>>
a bump for some sexy /ss/ goodness between Joy and Emerald.
>>
bedtime bump for Emerald's bedtime bump
>>
Bumps for a lucky colt.
>>
Ruby is not for sexual.
>>
File: nothin personnel kid 2.0.png (157KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel kid 2.0.png
157KB, 640x600px
bump
>>
>>27857433
utilizing the cute bump, bump.
>>
>>27857433
That's pinkie pie with a horn.
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 900x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 900x740px
>>27858701
that looks nothing like pinkie with a horn.
>>
>>27858685
>>
File: Best part of waking up.png (188KB, 964x603px) Image search: [Google]
Best part of waking up.png
188KB, 964x603px
*acustic guitar riffs*
The best part of waking uuuup
Is dick inside yo buuuuutt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ir6CzxKl4
>>
>>27860237
Anon, you silly

>>27858701
>Pip eventually gets destroyed
>but reincarnation is a thing, even for demons
>eventually reborn as a floofy pink party poner mortal, with no memory of her demonic past life
Headcanon accepted
>>
>>27860261
>It is another ordinary day on the rock farm when you stumble across a jewel buried in the dirt
>It is the largest emerald you have ever seen.
>As you gaze into the jewel your mind is assaulted by images, you feel as if you veins are aflame but there is nothing you can do.
>In the vision you are trapped, the earth closing in around you!
>>
>>27860237

Shouldn't that be Foalgers?
>>
>>27861128
That pun is too good to be ignored.
>>
>>27861165
>>27861128
My paint skills only extend so far, Anon.
Really proud of the mug, though.
>>
File: is Foalgers in your cup.png (189KB, 1049x603px) Image search: [Google]
is Foalgers in your cup.png
189KB, 1049x603px
>>27860237
>>27861128
>>27861165
>>27861202
Here I'll do it.
>>
File: Cool!.jpg (30KB, 240x277px) Image search: [Google]
Cool!.jpg
30KB, 240x277px
>>27861723
Thank you Anon
>>
>>27861723
That's great~
>>
File: I-I'm not gay.png (104KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
I-I'm not gay.png
104KB, 640x600px
bump
>>
>>27862419
At least not all the time.
>>
July 10, 2016

It has been two and a half days without an update, nary a single lewd to be found. I felt certain that the weekend would bring updates but as of yet, a supply drop has yet to peek it's head over the horizon. It appears that we shall go into the new week contentless and bleary-eyed, facing the ugly beast that is Monday alone, without vigor and without hope. I humbly ask whatever Gods that be listening to show mercy in these trying times.

Anonymous
>>
>>27862598

I know how you feel.
>>
>>27845846
>(I don't know if you guys remember this, but I tend to like to do all my lewd in one session, so we'll call it a night here and I'll bust it all out in one day.

So far this is not working out. Not to be rude but maybe next time you should try to do the posts anyway and see how many you can fit in a session.

At least, that way we would have something...
>>
>>27862809
I think it's just a coincidence that he happened to be called away before he could do it.

I know you guys want your lewds,(I do too, trust me) but just relax a bit. At least when it happens we'll get a big outpour of them.
>>
>>27862863

It's just that it's getting late now and if he does show up tonight he'll probably have to split it into two sessions anyway. Defeating the purpose of ending it early on Friday.

Plus I'm going to be gone for most of the week and I was hoping to see it before I left.
>>
>>27862891
At the rate it's going, it might not be till Monday anyways. Which sucks in it's own way, but he's got a life outside of here.

Especially with his ladyfriend, I hope he gets somewhere with her.

But depending on how long the session is, there is a possibility it could still happen tonight. Don't want to overestimate how much he's gonna do and then be disappointed when it didn't happen as long as you hoped, afterall.
>>
>>27862939
>I hope he gets somewhere with her
Hopefully she doesn't run across Fic drawing those lewds.
>>
>>27862809
>>27862891
Goddamn you're one impatient little shit. Give the man a break.
>>
This seems like a good thread, maybe I'll read it and-
>36 threads
Ugh... summary anyone?
>>
File: 824.png (163KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
824.png
163KB, 640x600px
My bad everyone. If I don't have much time again tomorrow I'll just start doing the lewds even if I can only pump out one or two. I'll see ya guys then.
>>
>>27862989

Well I've been waiting for awhile now. Since Friday. I think it's within reason to at least complain a little when someone's a noshow without any warning. I don't think I'm being too harsh in what I said.
>>
>>27863018

Ah! your here! Are you staying? Is this a Future Emerald?
>>
>>27862970
Hmm, well that would be a good,(as in efficient, not good as in a way you would try on purpose) to see if they would have a more lasting relationship.

It's not likely she would anyways, unless he was drawing infront of her.

>>27862995
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/thread/24895492

Some of the threads are really short, you'll catch up in no time at all.

Some of the threads are really short. It's just if you do it that way, you won't see what the actual thread was like. But if you're only after a summary anyways, that should suit your needs.

>>27863018
Ey babe, thats cute. And yet raises more questions than it answers. Seeya whenever.

How'd your date go? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>27863018
I'd also like to know what color you think you like the best for >>27843445

Sorry for asking again, I just want to know your opinion. She is your character afterall!
>>
>>27863029

Yeah, my bad. I keep forgetting that Sundays are bad days for me to try and update. I'll seriously get some stuff out tomorrow.

>>27863037

I'm here, but not staying. And yes, future Emerald.
>>
>>27863029
Fuck off, Psker.
>>
>>27863057
>https://derpibooru.org/1195257

I don't know if I can pick a favorite right at this moment. I really haven't had too much time lately to just sit down and draw.

I will saw that I like the ones near the bottom of the sheet with streaks. Whoever the anon is that mentioned that was right.

Maybe 44? I dunno, gotta look at it some more sometime.
>>
>>27863062

I'm guessing that this future Emerald becomes a mage and got Joyride's house or one like it given the keyring.
>>
>>27863073
Well please do let me know when you decide, I hope i'm not getting annoying with asking.
>>
>>27863062
>I'll seriously get some stuff out tomorrow.

I'll look forward to it. Hopefully I'll be back in time to take part.
>>
>>27863080

Right on the first part, wrong on the second, though that is a good guess now that I think on it.

>>27863086

It's fine, I really just haven't had the chacne to do much lately. I only slept about three hours yesterday and It's looking like four today because I have to stay up just a little longer today to get some stuff done before I go to sleep.

I'll catch ya all tomorrow. F'reals.
>>
>>27863106

Okay. I hope you have a good night!
>>
>>27863057
>>27863018

Hey Hips, could you color this sometime?
>>
File: Dance.gif (487KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Dance.gif
487KB, 500x370px
>>27863073
Thank you for all the hard work you're putting in for this
It's been a nice ride so far and I appreciate your efforts to keep it that way
You are a god among men
>>
>>27863018
>>27863106

Thanks for the drawing Fic. That's very nice of you.
>>
>>27863122
We'll see anon, i'll try. But work saps all the energy out of me and by the time I get home all I feel like doing is sitting in my chair and melting away. And it seems like it's gonna be that way from mon-saturday.

Sorry for the bits of life blogging.
>>
>>27863018
I'm beginning to notice a trend with all these endings, and I'm afraid to say what it is. To voice a thought aloud is to give it power.
>>
>>27863203
Sometimes that's for the best. And you're right about that.

Even though i'm curious to know your thoughts.
>>
>>27863203
>I'm beginning to notice a trend with all these endings, and I'm afraid to say what it is. To voice a thought aloud is to give it power.

I would be curious to know too. you can put it in spoilers if you want. Or if you want you can express your thoughts in the general thread or on derpi if you are concerned on what influence it would have here.
>>
>>27863158

Well you don't have to do it. If you don't feel up to it.
>>
>>27863382
It's fine, i'm just explaining why it might take a week or more to even get to it.
>>
>>27863406
Okay. I understand.
>>
>>27863106
>I only slept about three hours yesterday and It's looking like four today because I have to stay up just a little longer today to get some stuff done before I go to sleep.

I hope you get some better rest Fic. No need to wear yourself out.
>>
File: large[1].png (127KB, 504x810px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
127KB, 504x810px
Warning. A bit gross. Something Bath wrote and drew.

Constitution save [1|D20] +Will -2 +Body -1

[1]

Emerald being very inexperienced with the art of drinking feels his body rejecting the alcohol. Very quickly a violent force of bile and pressure works it’s way from Emerald’s stomach to his mouth. unable to keep his body in check Emerald releases all over the ground, only supported by a sturdy stop-sign.

Emerald coughs up the larger chunks of his lunch before his body begins to reject some of the remaining viscus bile in his belly. Emerald Jewel begins dry heaving and coughing up sour gloops of yellow ooze that drop from his mouth. Emerald will be feeling his in the morning.

Elsewhere Bath Asks himself if he’s being asked to do the same shit multiple times.

Also is holding your liquor a Strength or will save?
>>
>>27864645
Why can't Bath not billy the poor horses
>>
colt cut combo cwest
>>
File: large[1].png (65KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
65KB, 512x1024px
>>27864645

A black and white version.
>>
File: sleeping foals.png (128KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping foals.png
128KB, 640x600px
bump
>>
File: more wholeseome for everyone.png (128KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
more wholeseome for everyone.png
128KB, 640x600px
>>27866786
at least censor that filth you motherless heathen.
>>
File: 825_Censor.png (170KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
825_Censor.png
170KB, 640x600px
>>27845846

Emerald asks if they can start out how on how to get Hope to even this position. He understands at least that much about this sort of thing.

"Why you asking me, lil' perv? It's not like there are many hard and fast rules on it, and you've had better luck getting Hope into bed than me." Joyride says with her usual grin, "That's the boring part anyway, now get over here and fuck me!"

http://imgur.com/OFermEy
>>
>>27869533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik
>>
>>27869533
I'm confused, are we supposed to be giving input now? I'm too tired to think.
>>
>>27869533
Will we get to try butt stuff later?
>>
>>27869533

Ah, cool! Your here. Should we give input or just enjoy the Joyride express? I'm fine with either.
>>
>>27869636
I'd also like to say, fuck yes.
>>
>>27869533
Have we ever actually fucked teach' before? I think maybe she jerked us off once but that's it
>>
>>27869671
Well she fucked us and jerked us, but yes. This is the first official time they've gone at it without her changing herself.
>>
>>27869533
>http://imgur.com/OFermEy

ehh....I'm with Joy on this one. I've certainly seen worse, but I can tell your heart isn't in this right now. are you okay?
>>
>>27869636
>>27869642
>>27869650

Sure, if you want. Can't promise I'll put it in though.

Heh, "Put it in"
>>
>>27869700
Lewd
>>
>>27869700
kiss that Joyride mid-coitus. If she'll let us That's my fetish
>>
>>27869700
What color would her junk be? A coal color or something?
>>
>>27869700

Emerald, if you can, ask about what the positions are?

Also push it in deep.
>>
>>27869688
I almost feel like i'm missing a pun or something, he just looks like he's flustered from exerting and inserting himself to me.
>>
>>27869533
Nigganon here. Mind if I do another version?
>>
>>27869870
I suppose so.
>>
>>27869870
Go ahead.
>>
File: 826_Censor.png (199KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
826_Censor.png
199KB, 640x600px
>>27869533

brb, then I'll finish. I think one, maybe two more.

http://imgur.com/kdTjsO7
>>
File: 6118175.png (87KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
6118175.png
87KB, 417x234px
>>27870091
That first position does look pretty gut desu
>Joy booty pressed against stomach

>Emerald's face in the last panel
>>
>>27870091
>maybe two more.

Two more would probably be good. This is Joyride, the master of sex in all it's forms, after all. Heck, even more than two more might be great.
>>
>>27870091
Emmy has been stuck in the undead forest without pussy or dick in sight and no release he must have needed this.
>>
>>27870091
Man, I just realized that some of those positions must of been a bit of a headache to figure out how a pone would do them in.
>>
WELL EVERYONE WE DID IT.
The entire quest has been leading up to this moment! We have inserted our dick into Joyride! Time to party!
>>
>>27870248
I thought it'd take more work than this, actually.

Not that I want it to take longer. I honestly thought they would of boned a hell of a lot more, given Joys nature.
>>
>>27870091
>Joyride's permanent shit-eating grin
Unf
>>
>>27870248
Feels almost too good to be true.
>>
>>27870291
Yeah seemed a bit easy after all this time but hey an achievement is an achievement.
>>
>>27870248
Not gonna lie is pretty nice to fuck Joy. I wonder if she would have if we asked earlier in the quest

Wonder if we'll ever get to lay Ruby. Although I'm def enjoying her being our 'no hetero' best friend too. Maybe she'll end up the lifelong friend whose really more of a sister, and since I'm sure this will need to be said too, sister as in platonically you sick fucks
>>
File: Ricks With Guns.png (345KB, 553x433px) Image search: [Google]
Ricks With Guns.png
345KB, 553x433px
>>27870582
You're the one who brought up that we might lay Ruby, don't call me the sick fuck you degenerate.
>>
>>27870582
>lay Ruby
Ruby is not for sexual.
>>
>>27870746
This. Ruby is for masturbating, and not knowing what she's doing while watching you
>>
Sorry guys. I'll finish up tomorrow. Can't stay awake.
>>
>>27870818
s'allright m80rino gnite
>>
>>27870818
>Can't stay awake

Get some sleep Fic. Rest well.
>>
>>27870818
No problem, get you some rest.

These lewds are great so far~
>>
>>27870818
Also don't try to rush this scene for our benefit.
>>
>>27870783
What if she gets laid, and we watch.
>>
>>27870868
Ruby's too pure, nobody fucks our Ruby
>>
>>27871005
She has to grow up sometime anon. One day a stallion will come, she'll fall for him, and we'll watch them fuck.
>>
>>27871005
>Ruby's too pure
Doesn't she peek at stallions in the shower? I'm pretty sure she's a peeping tom.
What if Ruby has actually been hiding her lewdness the whole time.
>>
>>27871123
I'm pretty sure she's a bit more perverted than we think she is. Given that she does like to be a peeping tom.
>>
>>27871123
>Ruby has had a buttplug in her anus all this time and no one knew
Reminder that Ruby sounds like Cree Summer
>>
What if Ruby was awakened by all this noise and came up to see what was happening. Then bam! She's exposed to it in a nice way and maybe gets fucked.
>>
>>27871366
I would like that.
>>
File: joy n emerald getting to bone.png (865KB, 1397x1309px) Image search: [Google]
joy n emerald getting to bone.png
865KB, 1397x1309px
I hope i'm not stepping on Fics toes by doing this. What can I say, I liked the image and wanted to add some touches to it.

http://i.imgur.com/lEzzVW2.png
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2693x2365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2693x2365px
>>27871219
Color this someone?
>>
>>27871123
To be honest, I don't know why we haven't made a move at Ruby already. I mean, what could it hurt, right?
>>
>>27871799
Because cp
>>
>>27871474

Wow, did you redraw that? It looks really close to the original but feels distinctly yours.
>>
>>27871799
I'd rather let us catch us in the act, and call her out on her peeking. Then we beckon her to join in.
>>
>>27871799

It's because when we first invited her to come with us the players were concerned that Joyride might try to pimp her out like she had been doing with Emerald. Plus Emerald once considered to "Share his Pain" on Ruby which gave a lot of us a big red flag. That's why nothing lewd has really been done with her.
>>
>>27871799
To clarify, I meant something like making a subtle pass. If it doesn't work out, we don't want to look like a weirdo.

Also, since she's a bit of a boyish filly, and we're a bit of a girlish colt, we might be able to have some fun with one of Joyride's wearable toys.
>>
>>27871948
>have some fun with one of Joyride's wearable toys.

Which one's were you thinking of anon?
>>
>>27871799
I think when we were first getting to know ruby it was played that she is or acts completely naive to the idea.

I would rather we not do anything with her but if she does happen to wake up and catch us I'm not going to shit on others wanting to see how far we can take it.
>>
>>27871962
A nice, big strap-on, anon. A nice bid strap-on.

>>27871892
Also, this makes sense. But still, I don't see why we shouldn't try eventually. Who knows, we might even be able to teach her a thing or two about colt anatomy. If she had any questions, of course.
>>
>>27871857
>>27871366

I would rather have this be kept between Emerald and Joyride. Just the two of them. Ruby can be another time.
>>
bump for some morning humps.
>>
>>27871123
was gonna mention this, and Ruby being a voyeur could be a thing, but,

>>27871799
Ruby is the -only friend we've not given the D to, and since we've suffered from D at her age, we should know what that can be like. Let's not spread it,

I want to let her be outside any of that shit, until she's ready. If that's never, let it be never. Let us love her for still being there, with us, through all this life-threatening bullshit. I want to develop with Ruby without any thought toward dick wetting endeavors.
>>
>>27872432
>we've suffered from D
Well, it was more D without consent than the D itself, because Emmy didn't seem too scared when he went down on Hope at a moments notice. No one wants to force her. It's just if it happens, it happens, and I'm perfectly fine with it if we give it to Ruby if she wants it.
>>
>>27871100
>implying no thorough background check
I know you know better senpai,

>>27871474
don't let me stop you

>>27872504
I want Ruby to be a kid as much as we can, out of respect for her (invested!) time left
>>
>>27873740
>>
>>27871123
When Ruby was first introduced, I was afraid that she was raped by her "room-mates".
>>
>>27876057
Well she was oddly insistent on not delving into her past.
>>
>>27876070
That seemed mostly related to her biological family I think, and she didn't want to talk about because she just thought it didn't matter. Also, she couldn't remember them anyway.
>>
>>27876070
We should try again to get her to talk
If she legit doesn't remember Joy could hypnotize her
>>
>>27876320
Why not try to do that to remember our past?
It could give us a hint about Emerald's real parents and the amulet.
>>
>>27876586
Plus I think for posterities sake,(assuming we are gonna try to go semi realistic and worry about his psychological damage) we should get those demons of his sorted out anyways. Maybe we could even do that while we have the chance to see Hope, she seems like she could help. And she would be a better moral support if we are being honest. Joy would probably be like; that's kinda hot~. And as funny as that would be, that wouldn't be helping.
>>
>>27871818
Nope, I just cleaned things up a bit by going over his lines and putting tweaks here and there. Like for example I made her booty a bit bigger than he had it. And I drew her vagoober a bit different than he had it, same with her hair and stuff. So I basically went over what he did and added some touches to things.

It was fun but I do worry that it comes off as rude, and can be seen as thinking that his image wasn't good enough. Which is far from true, cause if he wouldn't of drew it then I would of had nothing to work with!

>>27872585
Thanks anon, even though I don't know who you are.
>>
>>27876763

Still it's a really impressive edit. Will you do the other post like that? >>27870091
>>
>>27877276
Hmm, we'll see. Might be fun.
>>
>>27871123
I am still waiting for when Ruby and Sensoria are formally introduced to each other.
>>
>>27878381
True, but I'm also curious how Hope is going to react.
>>
>>27878381

Sensoria is probably going to think Ruby is for sexual.
>>
>>27878494
I'm pretty sure she'd ask us first. Besides, she's too in love with our dick.
Ruby would probably make a good dom one day, though.
>>
>>27878531
>Ruby would probably make a good dom one day, though.
Indeed she would... She actually gave me those vibes when she was sitting on Emerald after they wrestled around when they were reunited at LS's place.

But that's probably just me being a filthy degenerate.
>>
>>27878599
>>27878531

So do you think Ruby would be a good dominatrix?
>>
>>27878664
Yeah, probably. We should see if she'd be interested in learning how to use a whip.
>>
>>27878531
>>27878599
>>27878664
>>27878724
Ay, I was thinking something interesting and it's RUBY IS NOT FOR SEXUAL GET OUT YOU FUCKING MONGRELS
>>
>>27878755
Fag.
>>
>>27878664
I think she has a spunky enough attitude to be one, yes.
>>
>>27878755
Come on, why not just a little? Everyone keeps saying that they don't want to expose her to that sort of thing, but she's strong. Who's to say she couldn't handle having a bit of naughty fun?
>>
File: 827_Censor.png (145KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
827_Censor.png
145KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/CHcrNgw
>>
>>27878724
I want to see her use a whip like Indiana Pones.
She'd be the best dungeon delving side-kick then once we got older.
>>
>>27878845
I vote she swallows.
>>
>>27878845

I wonder what was distracting Emerald..? Anyway BJ time!
>>
>>27878859
Or snowballs Emerald with it.
>>
>>27878845

Maybe she can demonstrate the variety of Oral techniques.
>>
>>27878874
>She didn't give us the white potion so we could overfill her mouth.
>>
>>27878860
Probably the big ol booty bouncing away on his dick.

>>27878842
I don't have anything against it, I just want it to be done in a tactful way.
>>
>>27878845
>blowjob happening
Perfect

>>27878842
I worry about Emerald having 100% of his relationships be about sex. Besides, I want Ruby to just be his friend, someone he can be a kid with and have fun. If the relationship evolves as they grow then let it, but otherwise I just want them to be platonic best friends. It's adorable Tbh. Ruby is not for sexual.
>>
>>27878901
I was surprised she didn't give us that potion too. But I suppose she'd see it as a bigger mess to clean up,(and it certainly would be).

>>27878927
You can be friends with benefits you know?
>>
File: 3254746352.jpg (54KB, 594x348px) Image search: [Google]
3254746352.jpg
54KB, 594x348px
>>27878950
>You can be friends with benefits you know?
It's like you read my whole post against them fucking and was like "Yeah but they should fuck." You villain.
>>
>>27878927
I'm with this anon. Emerald needs someone he can just be a kid with and not base that friendship on sex at least not yet
>>
>>27878859
Guaranteed spitter. She wouldn't consume something so valuable
>>
>>27878963
I read your whole post and I think its kind of dumb.
Besides, you can have friends you fuck with and still do other stuff. The moment you fuck someone doesn't make the whole relationship based on sex. It's just one thing you happen to do together. It doesn't really change much.
Also, this is a Lewd quest for Pete's sake get over yourself. I think your over reacting.
>>
>>27879024
We already have two friends with benefits already and that's Bo and Sensoria. Let Ruby be the one to initiate that type of relationship. As for now she's frankly the only really normal person in Emerald's life.

But hey, let's enjoy Joy's lewds.
>>
>>27879024
This is more or less what I was thinking. And I see their point about wanting Ruby to be platonic because quite a few of his relationships aren't,(even though I don't really see a problem with that).

I think the biggest issue I have with the idea of their post is that the tone implies that just because there is sex involved in those relationships that it's all it's about. Which isn't true.

With Wooby I don't really care where we go, especially if she's all for it/initiates it. But if i'm being 100% honest, she's not the one i'm most interested in boning anways. Even though I do think she's cute.

>>27879067
>We already have two friends with benefits already and that's Bo and Sensoria.
Wouldn't that technically be at least 3? If not 4 if you count Emerald and Hopes relationship as a friendship of sorts. The 3rd being Emeralds mentor/student relationship with Joy, if you want to count that as a friendship. Which as far as i'm concerned it pretty much is.
>>
>>27879125
Hope is Emerald's waifu/lover. Joyride is our teacher/pimp. I don't really consider them friends with benefits.
>>
>>27879171
Well I certainly consider Joy at least a bit of a friend, why would she keep us around if she didn't at least feel a bit friendly with us.
>>
>>27878845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTJlH7g0tw
>>
>>27879171
>lover
Err..sure let's ask her about that sometime. I'm sure she's so interested in dating a colt.
Tbh I think Emmy should keep his options open until he can date someone without haveing them put in jail. Let's not kid ourselves here, she's a pedo but I don't think that means she wants to date kids.

Actually, if we brought it up I'm pretty sure she'd do the responsible thing and cut the whole thing off. So if you want to keep fuckin her we should probably avoid that topic.
>>
>>27879260
Now that you bring that up, I do remember when Emerald said he loved her, and she kinda brushed him off by not responding to it. Besides, you don't have to date someone to hang out with them and bone whenever you want anyways!
>>
>>27879286
>Emerald said he loved her, and she kinda brushed him off by not responding to it.

Can you point me to which post that happen?
>>
>>27870248
We did it guys! Now we can focus on our quest for power and get sweet, painful revenge on our step-parents, preferably by condemning them to a HORRIFYING fate worse than death, thereby reclaiming our throne !
>>
>>27879286
>you don't have to date someone to hang out with them and bone
Yeah,I know. That's why I suggest keeping the romance crap out of it. It wouldn't workout.

We also called her mom too. I think she prefers that role. As weird as it is.
>>
>>27879024
Thank you! Finally, someone brings up the fact that this is indeed a lewd quest. While lewds are not necessarily the entire goal of the story, we shouldn't be afraid to seek them out when we can.

Also, if we don't want to go after Ruby in that way, maybe we could convince fic to draw her clopping in the hallway to Emerald and Joyride while they fuck? It doesn't have to be canon. You know, just for fun? It's a suggestion, don't feel obligated, fic.
>>
>>27879302
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25767028#navbar
I guess that could be seen as not completely blowing it off either, but the fact that she didn't say it back at least suggests something.

>>27879350
Yeah, after skimming through the older stuff with her it, I was having a hard time figuring out what she thought of him. But your comment about the fact that she got called "mom" made me realize she treated him more like a her child, rather than a lover.

But... at the same time, the way she acts and her affections towards him would be something you see in lovers too. I think the biggest marking distinctions between being seen as her lover or child,(or in this case those two roles seem like they are treading a very blurred line right now) is the fact that he wanted to go with her. But she said no, like you would to a child.

This is speculation though, and it's honestly hard to say for sure without asking point blank...
>>
>>27879331
Eh. I don't want their jewel mine emperor and the whole revenge thing has gotten old to me.
I want Emmy to be able to move on with his life and not make his whole quest about revenge. It's more of an obligation to take care of them someday then anything else, but maybe living life and experiencing the world is what's best instead.

I'd rather focus more on finding out the amulet and his bio-parents. Revenge only makes you empty and edgy on the inside.
>>
>>27879422
>Revenge only makes you empty and edgy on the inside.

But that's the fun part...
>>
>>27879422
I'm kinda on the fence about most of this, but I think revenge is good depending on what you are getting revenge for. Like for example, it turns out his step parents killed Emeralds parents, or had something to do with them being gone or dead, then I want the fuckers to pay. Edgy or not.

>>27879439
>But that's the fun part...
Fun/satisfying, yeah.
>>
>>27879422
Don't you want Emmy to have his cathartic release when he finally magic missile's his step-dad in the balls? Revenge is a great goal, and I think that it's really the only way Emerald could close that chapter of his life and move on.
>>
>>27879422

Here's the thing. Chances are they are going to pursue Emerald for the rest of his life. He will always have to go by different names and looks. Never stay in one place in one time. Any acts of evil on their part will likely go unpunished and whatever demon stuff they are doing will likely be unimpeded.
>>
>>27879422
I've gradually been leaning more towards this as well, ever since Joyride talked to us about how meaningless revenge can be. Personally, I think it might be the smartest and wisest advice she has ever given us.
There are plenty of places in the world to find other purpose. And if we should stumble upon some chance to mess with any of theirs plans or business, then we can do it for fun.
The best victory over an enemy though is to outlive them, and if Joy does at some point reveal the secret to her long life, then Emerald will be alive long after his step-parent's names have turned to disappeared.

I will agree with this though >>27879476 If they did off Emmy's parents, then revenge is most definitively still on the table.

I still think it'll be a loooong time before we get the chance/opportunity though.
>>
>>27879422
The ultimate goal of the quest is to put Emerald back on his throne and oust his evil step parents from power
>>
File: 828_Censor.png (132KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
828_Censor.png
132KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/WgOyrDl

(End of lewd. Back to our regularly scheduled program tomorrow!)
>>
>>27879577
>http://imgur.com/WgOyrDl
Thanks fic, you're the best!
>>
>>27879577
I'm gonna be an ingrate and say that I wish it would of lasted longer.

Either way, good stuff~
>>
>>27879577

Are we going to have some pillow talk with Joy Fic? Anyway night.
>>
>>27879602
We definitely have to sleep with her now. Assuming she doesn't just boot us out of her room now like some used bootycall. Feels like a nicely intimate way to end the night.
>>
>>27879622
>Assuming she doesn't just boot us out of her room now like some used bootycall

If she does then we can open the locks and chat with Pip.
>>
>>27879577
I almost wanna steal a kiss from her and swipe some of our own cum out of her mouth just to see if we can surprise her, no matter how gay it is; it always cracks me up during those few moments we actually manage to catch her off guard.
Failing that, at least give her a hard smack on the bottom to thank her for the lesson. She said she liked that and wanted us to do it harder the last time.
>>
>>27879577
Ask if she could teach us more sometime... as there's likely more to learn.
>>
>>27879577
I think Emerald's faces might be one of my fav things about this whole lewd session
>>
>>27879634
Reminds me, last we saw of Pip she was going into Joy's mantle. How exactly do with speaketh with her alone now?
>>
>>27879739
Drat! Uh, tomorrow before/after breakfast then?

Unless we ask Joy to get the book out. Though I doubt she'll allow or if she does she'll probably want to sit in on it which I don't want.
>>
>>27879422
I see what you're saying here, but I feel like the stuff Emerald had to endure is something he needs closure with. Plus, we're a wanted man. If they're looking for us that can only mean one of two things; they REALLY want to punish us or they need us for something, like maybe a ritual for example. Speaking of which, they can't keep getting away with all the horrible stuff they're doing now, either.
Edgy or not, we should get revenge eventually.
But for now, let's just have a good time.
>>
>>27879439
>>27879481
>>27879520
Like I said the revenge thing has just gotten old to me. It's just a personal opinion.
Frankly, I think it's because I don't think we're making any progress towards it. It's a really long term goal and Emmy is a colt, he'll never have the magical ability to face his unicorn step-mom who's been doing this for years at least while still young.

None of the stuff we've been doing really helps towards revenge. No bigwigs owe us favors or anything like that, and even though we just met a retired lich who actually could have helped us with that, we never asked about it. If we had maybe fic would have set up a situation where he owes us one.
I guess I just wonder how fic will wrap this all up, with this really unrealistic and seemingly unattainable goal.

I get your point. >>27879476 I'd be more motivated for revenge if I knew they had involvement with the disappearance of Emmy parents.

I read stuff about other anons thinking his parents (or mainly his mom because it seems like she's the brains) are up to some evil shit, but it's hard for me to care if I have no clue what they do besides help fund the war. Tons of non-evil ponies do that in this world.
And now that were out of their influence in zebra land. I kind of feel we'll never really know how they effect the world besides the war until we go back to pony lands which will probably take forever.

I don't even get why Emmy is even important at this point. His step-mom could adopt a new colt if she wanted him for his magic jizz.
Sure he has his mystic amulet that nobody knows about or understands, but given how is step-parents reacted, and just tried to get rid of it like some ordinary thing. I don't even see how they're related to each other at all. It seems like a completely separate plot element to something else and a more interesting one if I'm being honest.

But maybe I'm just being an inpatient faggot.
>>
>>27880044
>Frankly, I think it's because I don't think we're making any progress towards it.

Well I tried proposing of trying to get the Lich to teach us stuff and I also suggested to send the letter to the Order of Arrow. Both things that could help in our revenge.
>>
>>27880044
>I read stuff about other anons thinking his parents (or mainly his mom because it seems like she's the brains) are up to some evil shit, but it's hard for me to care if I have no clue what they do

We know that it's something demonic and time related.
>>
>>27880044
>http://imgur.com/WgOyrDl
I think it's also important to point out that our current quest seems to be getting the ingredients to make the potion that will allow Joyride to cum again.

However, the overarching quest (the main quest, if you will) involves getting to the bottom of Emerald's step-parents' evil goals.
>>
>>27879670
I second this! Kiss Joyride... with tongue. Quick too, so she can't swallow all of our load.
>>
>>27879422
>>27879535
>>27880044
The secret to what happened to Emerald's parents, the amulet, and why Emerald is so important are all in the castle. Not to mention Vernator and his apprentice are also locked up somewhere there. One way or the other we will have to take the castle. It's the moral thing to do as all of Emerald's inheritance is currently being used to fund wars. If Emerald is immortal and rich he could do so much good for the world or live out a life of debauchery or maybe both.
>>
>>27879577
Those were great lewds Fic A++++
>>
>>27880285
I agree.
>>
>>27880094
>We know that it's something demonic and time related.
Yeah, I guess maybe, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal to me.
Apparently working with demons is a whole field of study in this world that, while isn't like by some groups like the arrows, it also doesn't necessarily seemed banned either. As far as I can tell anyway.

Sure they're supposed to be up to something really bad because they're the main antagonist. But it hasn't been stressed that no normal mage could do these things or that is a really big deal. So I kinda don't care, because their lack motivation isn't enough. I guess I just need to know more about what they're going to do or why they're going to do it.

>>27880137
>the overarching quest (the main quest, if you will) involves getting to the bottom of Emerald's step-parents' evil goals.
I get that and it's cool. I got no problem with getting joy's orgasm potion, or it being something we're doing while learning about Emmy's real parents and finding out the true intent of Emmy's step-parents.
But Joy's quest is a bit bothersome when it takes us out of the antagonist's influence where they have no huge stakes and not much about them should be known. As far as we can tell anyway. Maybe we'll meet some zebra nobles or an arcane type of pony who would know his step-mom, but we can't even ask about it because we don't even know her name. (I think, maybe it was brought up in the flashback and I forgot.)

>>27880285
>The secret to what happened to Emerald's parents, the amulet, and why Emerald is so important are all in the castle.
You have no proof of any of this, and to be honest I don't care about the rest, it's just more stuff to do. Stuff I might add that just doesn't seem doable, at least not without skipping years later into the quest where Emmy would have a better means of doing what he wants to do as far as magical ability or being able to be taken seriously goes.
I'd be all for it otherwise just for the sake of doing stuff.
>>
night bump
>>
>>27879577
Ask Joy if we can sleep in her room again.
>>
>>27880873
I want this.
>>
>>27880873
I'm torn, I think it would be cute to ask but I would prefer we go back to our own bed to avoid causing Ruby to become curious about us sneaking off when she is asleep.
>>
>>27880989

Good point.
>>
>>27880989
Well if you want to stay in bed with her, there's always an excuse, such as "I couldn't sleep and saw that Joyride was up"
>>
>>27880989
We're joy's student so we can just use that as a excuse for special treatment.
Wanting to share a bed with your guardian isn't even that strange, I did it growing up.
>>
>>27882379
>>27882439
Yeah, I'm projecting my own experiences with tag-alongs to fill in the gaps in Ruby's character, I worry she will stop cooperating because we keep waiting until she is preoccupied or using her as the distraction while we go do something more fun.

In the story we could get away with it forever as far as I know but I still want to try and ration out how often we try.
>>
File: large[1].png (98KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
98KB, 1260x1024px
Can someone draw one of these for Emerald?
>>
File: never smile at a pipadile.png (213KB, 1501x1407px) Image search: [Google]
never smile at a pipadile.png
213KB, 1501x1407px
bump
>>
>>27879577

Well this was a fun series of lewds. Were going to need to do this again sometime. There's plenty more for Joy to teach him about sex.
>>
>>27842167
Oh shit, is this a future Emerald image, by the way? I didn't even think about that.
>>
>>27886186
Yes it is. What do think was the cause of this future? Any ideas?
>>
>>27879577

Hey Fic, does Emerald gain any exp on sex from this?
>>
>>27886218
Either getting caught by a zebra tribe or just deciding to stay with one. But that is kinda a no duh idea too, hard to say what I think the scenario would be more specifically.

I actually just thought it was a fun little image of Emmy messing around with a zebra tribe look. He does look grownup now that I think about it. Or maybe he's not grownup here and i'm just blind.
>>
>>27886218
Looks like Emerald joined a zebra tribe as a shaman which is fitting as a shaman has influence over spirits and practices potions and divination.
>>
>>27886218
Emerald gives vital information on the locations of jewel family gem mines, giving the zebras a game changer in the war. As a result, they give him honorary zebra status and a place in the tribe where she studies to be a shaman.
>>
>>27886312
That's much better thought out than what I suggested, good on ya anon. Which was >>27886280
>>
>>27886218
Emerald is captured by a Zebra tribe who use demon possessed masks to make slaves out of unlucky equines who wander into their territory. Now he is a slave who's used to guard the village. and used for breeding
>>
File: 829.png (153KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
829.png
153KB, 640x600px
>>27879577
>>27880873
>>27880956
>>27880989

"Well, aren't you going to thank me for the lesson, lil' perv?" Joyride says with her usual grin.

Emerald thanks the unicorn breathlessly, and just after he does he hears some tromping coming from near the ladder up to Joyride's room.

In a panic Emerald pushes Joyride over to the bed, though she seems confused about what he wants. He jumps into the bed and pulls the sheets up over himself just as the firey mane of Ruby pokes her head up.

"Hey, no fair!" She says, seeing the pair and pointing, "Why does he get to sleep in the bed?"

"We weren't sleeping, we were-" Joyride starts to say before Emerald jumps up and muffles her. Emerald quickly says that he had a bad dream and so he came up to talk to Joyride.

"Oh." Ruby says pausing for a moment. She then climbs up the rest of the ladder and says, "Well I want in too! This looks way more comfy than the sofa!"

Ruby makes herself at home, and Emerald catches the look on Joyride's face. Emerald gives her a pleading look, and she sighs and says, "Fine! I guess we are having a sleepover then. But only today alright? Only for today."

Emerald nods, and Ruby agrees, settling into her spot and shutting her eyes.

-----

"Alright, up you two!" Emerald hears Joyride's voice say before he is unceremoniously thrown from the bed. He looks around in panicked confusion only to see that the bed seems to have tilted and thrown him and Ruby off.

"Agh, what the heck?" Ruby says, disentangling herself from some sheets.

"I want to start going. We still got a long way ahead of us."

What does Emerald do?

(Last chance to do anything before the time skip to the Ponycare HQ!)
>>
>>27886584
Didn't realize how naked Joy is until now.
>>
>>27886584
Time skip. Let's get to Hope.

I hope she doesn't get unhappy about Joyride teaching us.
>>
>>27886584

Quietly thank Joyride for the lesson last night. Mention we might need to learn more sometime.
>>
>>27886669
I second this. Cause I can't think of much else to do at the moment.
>>
>>27886584
"What about breakfast? Can we have that before we pack up an go?"
>>
>>27886584
Get dressed, practice some magic if we're not leaving imediately, and head over to ponycare.
If we see any spell components for our goat magic along the way, we should pick it up. Never know when you'll need to levitate a rock.

>>27886643
She'd be a huge hypocrite if she did.
>>
>>27886584
I wanna sleep with Joy more often,(in both senses of the word).
>>
>>27886584

There's no obvious stains on the floor or bed this morning from last night is there?
>>
>>27886643
I think she'd be more mad about us showing up there when she wouldn't let us come with her.
>>
>>27886584

Can we wish Pip good morning? It is her first morning away from the village after all.
>>
>>27886711
This!
>>
>>27886711
This. A happy demon means a happy family.
>>
>>27886711
We might have a small chance to talk to Pip alone if we do this.
>>
File: 830.png (115KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
830.png
115KB, 640x600px
>>27886643
>>27886669
>>27886681
>>27886711
>>27886759
>>27886825
>>27886919

(Gotta call it early tonight again. I still haven't gotten much sleep.)

Emerald subtly gives Joyride a thanks for last night, and then asks if they at least get to eat before going.

"Yup. Kitchen got it all ready. A nice fresh salad, and trail mix for the walk. Anyway get out so I can collapse the camp."

Emerald asks if she let out Pip at all.

"I will later."

Emerald grimaces, I guess he doesn't get any time to speak with her alone.

The next few days carry on a lot like the first. Joyride says to keep a look out for bandits, but only a few days later do they actually see any other people on the road. In fact, the closer they get to the camp the more populated the road seems. Zebras and ponies alike walk the roads, carrying what little positions they have, some have poorly bandaged wounds, and some are little more than children.

What is unmistakably the Ponycare camp eventually comes into view. It's a large, makeshift wooden building with a similar looking tower sticking out the top. All around it are almost uncountable amount of tents.

They are getting close.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27887042
Brace ourselves to probably get scolded when we find Hope. But maybe after she gets done being miffed she'll be happy to see us.
>>
>>27887042
Keep an eye out for Hope and those demon hunters. Can't get Pip revealed now.
>>
>>27887042
Did we take a bath yet?
>>
>>27887042
Oh boy, as happy as I am to meet Hope again, she'll be so upset at us for traveling here, not to mention what she'll have to say to Joy for taking us with her.
>>
>>27887094
We didn't actually, we shoulda done that. And we even boned Joy and didn't take a bath beforehand. Bet he tasted a bit funny, if not all sweaty and partially like undead.

But considering Joy and LE boned, she'd probably be used to it.
>>
>>27886619
Yeah she looks so weird without her mantle.
>>
File: dimension keeper emerald.png (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
dimension keeper emerald.png
1MB, 1400x1400px
Was hard to come up with a color scheme for his outfit.
>>
>>27887592
>Are his eyes supposed to be grey?
Nah, just decided to keep the general look for the eyes that fic had for em. But they would normally be green.
>>
>>27887665
>>27887473

Thanks for coloring it!
>>
>>27887699
Np dude.
>>
>>27887740
Hey Hips, you mention once about liking to color stuff between drawings. If you like I could suggest a few to be colored sometime.
>>
>>27887042

Ask Joyride what she plans on doing with Pip while we are here?
>>
>>27887042

Mention with some concern that Hope is probably going to be mad at us being out here. On a more optimistic note bring up how we are looking forward to introduce Ruby to Hope.
>>
>>27882859
Here, ya go anon.
>>
>>27888600

Love it! Thanks man! Hope you draw some more sometime.
>>
File: 1428796460364.jpg (38KB, 1030x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1428796460364.jpg
38KB, 1030x1030px
Did anyone already requested Joyride cosplaying as Bayonetta? Because at this point it would have been pretty obvious
>>
>>27888665
>Because at this point it would have been pretty obvious

How so?
>>
File: 1468036966531.jpg (24KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1468036966531.jpg
24KB, 500x267px
>>27888678

because this nigga pony just got fucking trips and dubs

stop being a faggot
>>
>>27888709
Huh? I don't get it.
>>
>>27888709
>he doesn't know how trips and dubs work
Don't worry newfriend, you'll get there one day.

>>27888600
>last panel
Kekkidy
>>
>>27886584
>Joyride starts to say before Emerald jumps up and muffles her.
I just imagined Emerald jumping onto Joyrides face like a goddamn facehugger.
>>
>>27888867
This I would love to see. (Drawn as a pony of course all wrapped around her face.)
>>
>>27888883
My thoughts exactly.
>>
File: 1200406.gif (3MB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
1200406.gif
3MB, 562x562px
someone 3d'd Joy
>>
>>27889332

And is wondering if anyone wants it for SFM.

https://derpibooru.org/1200406
>>
>>27889332
She looks kinda young
>>
>>27842167
Please excuse my faggotry for a second. Does that anonpone link in the OP contain the entirety of Coltquest? I've been meaning to start it
>>
>>27889525
It starts at the very beginning, yes.
>>
boop
>>
hey
>>
File: 831.png (86KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
831.png
86KB, 640x600px
>>27887473

Neat! Also, I realized I didn't say anything about the last picture you did, which was also really neat!

>>27887069
>>27887076
>>27887094
>>27887101
>>27887114
>>27888497

Emerald asks if there is a bath or something nearby he can use.

"Maybe? I don't know. Want some of my perfume? It'll make you smell nice and girly." Joyride says with a a grin.

Emerald rolls his eyes and asks what she is going to do with Pip if there are Order of the Arrow people here.

"Not reveal her of course. We won't be here very long so it should be fine. Maybe a day. Day and a half at most." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald mentions that he is worried what Hope will say when she sees him. He was supposed to be safe in Whitherwater.

"What, you are worrying about that now? It'll be fine. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you. Maybe. I dunno." Joyride says, shrugging again.

Emerald frowns slightly, but then says at least he'll be able to introduce her to Ruby!

"What, gonna try to get a threesome going?" Joyride says with her grin.

"Did someone say my name?" Ruby says, walking towards the pair. Emerald quickly dismisses it and asks what she thinks of the situation.

"Glad I'm not as bad off as some of these people. Did you see that zebra over there? Dragged her daughter from some place I don't know all the way here. Got both her legs blown off apparently..." Ruby says seriously and pointing.

Emerald nods gravely, doing his best not to look where the filly is indicating. Though they got to the gate of the camp near mid-day it takes them a few hours to get through the lines and security checks. There are a ton of people here. Ruby comments about it and Joyride says,

"Well, they just set up shop recently right? Ponycare has a pretty good reputation as a neutral charity group. They are the feeders of the hungry! The healers without borders! Etc. etc..."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27891050
Alright. Time to go find Hope.
>>
>>27891050

Look around. Have Ruby stay close to us.
>>
>>27891050
Since this is a big camp try to find someone of rank who could direct us to where Hope is at.
>>
>>27891050
Take the perfume. It's better than nothing until we can bathe.
>>
>>27891050

"How long has Ponycare been around?"
>>
>>27883961
>all of a sudden, there floofed a floofy demon
I like all the little curls you put in mane senpai

>>27891050
Find Hope, sneak up on her and say hi
>>
File: 832.png (177KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
832.png
177KB, 640x600px
>>27891074
>>27891163
>>27891189
>>27891197
>>27891238
>>27891384
>>27891238
>>27891384

Emerald says that he'll take the perfume if she has it.

Joyride chuckles and pulls a dainty glass bottle full of a green liquid out of her mantle. Emerald has some second thoughts, but she's already spritzed him a few times before he can react.

He gives a himself a sniff. It's not bad really.

"Ugh, a bit flowery for my tastes." Ruby says, sticking out her tongue.

Emerald asks how long Ponycare has been around.

"Oh, quite some time. I don't know the exact details. I'm sure Hope will tell you when you see her."

Emerald teeters on his hooves, looking around for Hope, but she doesn't seem to be anywhere in the vicinity. Emerald sees what appears to be a passing guard and asks him if he's seen Hope.

"Hope? Not sure who that is, kiddo. Good luck finding any one worker here. They are all over the place. Most of the ponycare people hang out in the big building when they are off duty though." The guard says, pointing to the big makeshift wood building standing high above the rest of the camp.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27891542
The big building sounds like a good choice. If she's not there, there might be somebody who knows where she is.
>>
>>27891542
I think the smell of the flower perfume is good.
Especially since it seems as if this gloomy place could use a flower or two. Hospitals suck, the once for battlefields are even worse.

I guess we should check the off-duty building.
>>
>>27891542
Camp theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Og6KiHZI8
>>
>>27891542
Thank the guard and head to the big building.
>>
Joyride has seen some things…
>>
>>27892706
I wonder how many of those things were initiated by her.
>>
>>27893208
All of them
>>
>>27889332
>default face isn't a shit eating grin
0/10
>>
So how long until Emerald gives these ziggers the swedish welcoming treatment?
>>
>>27891050
Thanks, i'm glad you like them, I had good stuff to work with afterall~

>>27887793
You're free to, but I still have some backlogged from last time you asked,(i have em in a "que" of sorts, just haven't gotten around to them). And I should really get some of my own stuff done sometime....

I'm assuming it was you who asked last time, anways.

>>27888600
This was cute and funny. I hope you don't mind that I colored it.
>>
>>27894384
I dont mind. Feel free to color my stuff anytime Hips.
>>
>>27894458
Well that's good! Even though it wasn't be meant to be a rude gesture on my part, I can kinda see how some people would see it that way. Especially since I didn't really ask first.

And I figured Fic didn't care after a while cause he hasn't told me to fuck off already.
>>
>>27891542
We go find that building he spoke of, of course. Unless we wanna get some sight seeing on the way there, but considering what misfortune we might see, that might not be very pleasent...
>>
>>27891984
That seems too happy for the current war torn scene.
>>
boop
>>
>>27887473
>>27863018

What kind of future do you think this Emerald is. Those look like Royal Robes maybe those are the keys to the castle, and this is the Emerald takes back his castle and decides to rule it himself instead of appointing a vassal to run things. Still the keys seem really prominent, and a king isn't typically depicted with his keys. Plus his amulet is on it so the keys are important for a reason so important he put his amulet on them so if he loses them they'll teleport back.

This brings up something interesting can we attach the amulet to an object and give it the ability to teleport to us?
>>
>>27895356
Well Fic did say he was a mage in that, which makes sense given his look.

>Those look like Royal Robes maybe those are the keys to the castle, and this is the Emerald takes back his castle and decides to rule it himself instead of appointing a vassal to run things.
That sounds about right to me, cause I can't think of what else that'd be. Maybe he's possibly a mage for Hopes family in this? But your idea makes more sense to me, cause it did look like there was little jewels on the broach looking thing. And given his jewel families jewel connections, that would make sense.

>Still the keys seem really prominent, and a king isn't typically depicted with his keys. Plus his amulet is on it so the keys are important for a reason so important he put his amulet on them so if he loses them they'll teleport back.
That's actually an intriguing reason, and fairly well thought out to boot.

>
This brings up something interesting can we attach the amulet to an object and give it the ability to teleport to us?
I'm curious about this too. I was also wondering if you could theoretically use it transport a living being if they were touching it. But it didn't teleport the dragon back to us with the amulet, so I think that's a no go.
>>
File: large[4].png (44KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[4].png
44KB, 1260x1024px
>>27894384
>>27894458
>>27888600
>>27882859

Could a hurtful things variant be drawn? I'm sorry...
>>
>>27895840
....I'm not in the mood to make myself cry right now thanks.
>>
>>27895840
Someone do this for Hope or Ruby. I wish to get my daily dose of feels.
>>
Emerald in the dark.
>>
>>27896812
Who is that on the left looks a little like hope
>>
>>27896821
A ghost...
>>
>>27896821
>>27896858
Hope's infinite thirst for underaged cocks
>>
Night Bump for another day of adventure.
>>
>>27895913
>hurting ruby
>>
>>27895317
>>
>>27895840
I rather it be Emerald myself...
>>
File: 833.png (245KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
833.png
245KB, 640x600px
>>27891584
>>27891735
>>27892080
>>27894630

Emerald thanks the guard and makes his way over to the large building.

As he walks the amount of people increases, as does the bleakness of the scene. Emerald notices that those who are walking around are the ones in prime age and condition. Most seem to be looking for food or work, while others speak and give condolences to others. Emerald sees a group walking purposefully with some of the Ponycare workers carrying shovels.

Some people have tents, but others have put together shacks made of old wood planks and bits of metal... Whatever else they could get their hands on. The ones who are sitting near the tents are those too old, young, or infirm to be of much use. Most of them are laying down resting or otherwise making themselves useful. A few are weaving the rough orange grass nearby into baskets, or attempting to fix up their shacks.

The trio approach the wooden building near the center of the camp and notices he was wrong about the building. Initially he thought it was a quickly put together, but it appears to actually be a derelict building that is slowly being repaired. Even as he watches he sees some camp workers holding tools and stacking wood, speaking with the Ponycare and guards, clearly discussing what to repair next.

The group makes their way inside and sees that it's made up of cots pushed up against each other, full of injured people from door to walls with a rather large space in the middle that doctors and Ponycare agents are hustling up and down. It's quieter than Emerald would have imagined. Just the whisper of the workers and the occasional scream or groan punctuate the air.

Joyride pulls aside a worker and asks if he knows who Hope is, and when he nods Joyride asks for her whereabouts. The worker says he's up on the second floor with with Doctor Bronzewing.

The three make their way upstairs, and Emerald sees her. He suddenly gets a bit nervous.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27899129

Swallow your fear and wait until she's done talking to Bronzewing. Then approach her and say hello,
>>
>>27899129
Wait until she's done speaking to her bird friend, then tell mommy hi.
>>
>>27899129
Give Hope a big hug, as we say hi.
>>
>>27899129
Surprise tackle hug when she finishes talking.
>>
>>27899276

Careful we don't want make too big of a scene...
>>
>>27899129
I wonder if Hope could use our help with patients? We get to help people, work off some of our pirating bad karma, and maybe we could pick up a bit of first aid training. That'd be an appropriate skill for a smartfag like Emerald
>>
>>27899201
>>27899295
The atmosphere seems a little solemn for some carefree glomp, doesn't it? Maybe wait for them to finish speaking say "Hi, Hope"
>>
>>27899348
>The atmosphere seems a little solemn for some carefree glomp, doesn't it?

That's why a normal hug might be nice.
>>
>>27899129
Hi mom.
>>
>>27899359
>>27899193

Now, let's not do that yet. That would probably confuse the griffon and embarrass Hope if we say something like "hi mom."
>>
>>27899387
Yeah we should probably wait till the griffin leaves before we embarrassing her.
>>
>>27899129

Wait until the griffon leaves and then approach her.
>>
File: 834.png (109KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
834.png
109KB, 640x600px
>>27899188
>>27899193
>>27899201
>>27899276
>>27899295
>>27899355
>>27899359
>>27899387
>>27899586
>>27899648

Emerald waits until the doctor griffon walks away, and then the colt runs up and gives her a big hug. He can't help himself. He has to contain himself not to call out something more than a "hi!"

"E-emerald!? What are you... But, it's dangerous! I-I wanted to keep you safe from- How are you even?!" Joyride starts, her face going from shocked, to slightly happy, to horrified, to crying, all within a few seconds of each other.

When Hope breaks the hug, she looks around to see Joyride and she says, "You...!"

Hope goes up to the unicorn angrily and in a hushed furious tone says, "Why would you bring him here? Why?"

"Hey, he wanted to help me get some potion ingredients. It's not my fault." Joyride says putting her hooves up with a smile, "We are going to go get some royal wasp jelly."

"Y-you...! You tricked him into this didn't you? You knew He'd want to come this way!" Hope says stomping softly in front of unicorn.

Hope goes even paler in the face and then says, "Wait, did you say you are going to the giant wasps? No! I forbid it. It's too dangerous!"

Ruby steps warily away from this argument as it continues, and Emerald gives a little frown. He was prepared for her to be angry with him, but he didn't think Hope would get angry at Joyride.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27899707

"Actually Joyride surprised us by bringing us here because she knew we missed you very much. We didn't think we would get to see you while we were here."
>>
>>27899707
Give Hope a sad but cute face and ask: "Aren't you happy to see me?"
>>
>>27899707

Assure Hope that Joyride did not trick us nor did she tell us that we would see you. We agreed to help her and we would like to be true to our word. Besides she's been teaching us stuff to help us be safe.
>>
>>27899707
Tell Hope that we understand how worried she must be for us, we were worried about her when she sailed away and even more so when we didn't hear anything from her until just recently. But she can't protect us from the world, we have to get to make our own decisions and grow up. We have spent our entire life as a prisoner at our own family estate, now we want to explore and adventure.
We're sorry that we didn't tell her and for making her worry, but this is our choice, we made it on our own and know what we are doing. Can't we just be happy to see each other for now? We really did miss her.
And give her a power hug.
>>
>>27899773
this
>>
>>27899782
This. I think this would work best.
>>
>>27899707
It'll be okay, Hope. We still have our lamps right? We'll check in every so often to say we're okay

Give her the biggest fucking hug, Emerald.
>>
>>27899707
Maybe we can take a bit of the heat from Joy. Apologize for not telling her we weren't in Whither in our letter, but we didn't want to worry her.

Maybe introduce our friend Ruby, too. Make sure to subtly emphasize that she's a she, lest she and Hope get off on the wrong foot.
>>
>>27899707
I wonder if Hope will really be able to prevent Emerald from going with Joyride. She might also fear for Ruby; even though she's never met her before, she may not like the idea of Joy taking two foals to the giant wasps. If she can't persuade Joyride (or Emerald), maybe she might have a chance at going with them? It'll probably be tough for her to convince the Ponycare staff to let her do so, though.

As for what Emerald should do, tell her that we've been advancing our magic and have been learning a lot of things, including new spells.
>>
>>27899782
This especially the family estate part. Emerald has spent far too long being a prisoner and should see the world.
>>
>>27899707
We can handle the grim scenes, and Joy has been doing a good job taking care of us. She even taught us how to defend ourselves so we don't need to be babied.
>>
File: 835.png (146KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
835.png
146KB, 640x600px
>>27899731
>>27899773
>>27899777
>>27899782
>>27899832
>>27899842
>>27899859
>>27900066
>>27900220
>>27900239

Emerald walks up and asks if Hope is happy to see him, giving the biggest puppy dog eyes that he can.

Hope looks down at Emerald worried and says, "Of course I'm happy to see you!"

Emerald hurriedly continues that Joyride didn't make him come down. He can handle stuff like this, he's had to do it before. Plus he is tired of being forced to stay inside. He wants to see the world!

Hope sighs and closes her eyes softly, "Just because you can handle it doesn't mean you need too. If you had stayed in Whitherwater... You almost certainly would have been safe..."

"Hey now. There are still a lot of ponies looking for him, you know." Joyride points out correctly.

Hope looks like she is about to retort back, so Emerald grabs Ruby and steers her in front of Hope, introducing her quickly.

"Oh! It's very nice to meet you, Ruby." Hope says with a smile, shaking the fillies hoof.

"Yeah, nice to meet you!" Ruby says, grinning very broadly and enthusiastically shaking Hope's hoof.

"Two children though? Can I trust they will be safe around you, Joyride?" Hope says back to the unicorn with a frown.

"Sure! Probably." Joyride says with a shrug.

The argument continues a little longer, but it seems much less intense then it was before. Hope seems to simply be admonishing, while Joyride is being playful.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27901293
>in Whitherwater... You almost certainly would have been safe..."
The funny thing about that is, that we were kidnapped our first day there, and if joy hadn't been teaching us about potions we might have been screwed.
I'd rather be on the road learning how to be a wizard.

In the long run learning how to be self-efficient is better than just being safe.
>>
>>27901293
While the conversation reaches closer to a end ask her if there is a place for us to stay as we have been on the road for awhile.
>>
>>27901293

What time is it? If it's close to meal time ask if we could eat soon.
>>
>>27901293

Have Ruby share a little bit about herself to Hope. It might make for a nice conversation.
>>
>>27901293
Ask hope how she's feeling. We were concerned when we read about the attacks by the bandits.
>>
>>27901293

When we share what happened with us so far lets soften or scale down the more dangerous stuff. Don't need to worry her than we have already.
>>
>>27901293
Let's show off some of the magic we've been learning. Then she can see Emmy is becoming a competent wizard.
>>
>>27901293
I'd really like to offer to spend our time helping with patients. I like to think Em's a sensitive kid who knows suffering, he'd probably enjoy helping others and thereby easing theirs; even if we're just doing menial tasks like fetching water and rags and such.

We could hopefully pick up a bit of basic first aid in the process along with some good karma. Since healing magic can't touch us it might be good to know, and with Em's high Int he'd probably pick up on it decently fast, even if Hope couldn't formally train us and we just observe.
>>
>>27901293
Joy may be, kinda shifty sometimes, but we trust her. She's very very competent and I honestly feel pretty safe around her. For better or for worse we haven't met anyone quite like her.

>>27901901
That and we'd get to hang around Hope some. Maybe remind her that just because we don't know much of the world doesn't mean we don't have the capacity to learn about it.

I like the idea of being able to heal and ease pain, It just feels right to me. He's not gonna be a master medic from this or anything, but still. I bet he'd learn a thing or two,(after possibly losing his lunch from some of probably horrific injuries some of them have).

Joy may be, tricky sometimes, but she's not completely dishonest.

>>27901401
This too honestly. I get her reservations about us traveling and putting ourselves in danger, but you have to stick your neck out to gain anything most of the time. You just have to be smart about what you stick your neck out for and how you do it.

Think about how much she'd flip her shit if she knew that LS almost killed Emerald. She'd probably lock him up in an effort to keep him "safe".
>>
File: 836.png (95KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
836.png
95KB, 640x600px
>>27901401
>>27901514
>>27901577
>>27901604
>>27901723
>>27901745
>>27901831
>>27901901

Emerald wants to know if she is free. He wants to show her something. Anything! Maybe the spells he's learned? Maybe have her talk to Ruby a bit, or just ask her how to bandit attacks went and such.

Hope smiles and flaps her hooves slightly and says, "That sounds wonderful Emerald, but I'm on duty right now. If you want to wait an hour or two I'll be off and maybe we can all hit the kitchen for some dinner."

"Hey, you got any place for us to stay, or to set up a tent at least?" Joyride asks over Hope's shoulder.

"Of course! I doubt that your um... Dwelling would fit inside the Ponycare perimeter, but it's enchanted with things to make it hard to detect right? You'd probably be safe outside the walls if you still wanted to use that dome house thing." Hope says with a smile.

Emerald asks if he can help her with her work, and Hope shakes her head with another smile and says, "Thank you for your concern Emerald, but it will be okay. You must have traveled far to be here. Please, take a rest."

The trio walk outside the large room, and Ruby throws herself onto a nearby box, laying down and taking occasional glances into the room with all the patients. Emerald goes to sit beside her, but Joyride keeps walking.

As Emerald asks where she is going Joyride says, "Going to see if I can find my contacts here in the camp. You guys can stay here and wait for Hope if you'd like. I don't know how long I'll be, so I'll catch up with you guys later."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27902254
Let's spend some time with ruby before going with hope
>>
>>27902254
doesn't joyride have board games lets get one before she leaves
>>
>>27902308
yeah, let's do that.
>>
>>27902254
Let's have her practice her alphabet a bit, and get some small spell practice in or something. Not much else to do but wait a bit.
>>
>>27902254
Tell Hope that you wanna help with the patients, isn't there anything you could do?

If not, then I guess some studying with Red might be aight.
>>
>>27902254
Let's look around the camp a bit with Ruby.
>>
File: 837.png (154KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
837.png
154KB, 640x600px
>>27902274
>>27902308
>>27902334
>>27902336
>>27902346

(Might be the last for the night. I have to go buy attempt to find some mattresses. We'll see though. At most there will be one more.)

Emerald agrees to stay behind, but quickly asks for a board game or two to pass the time. Joyride pulls out what looks to be a checker board, and the two play checkers for a bit. Ruby doesn't know the rules at first, but she picks them up quickly.

They each win two games and are about to play the match breaker when Hope appears from out of the doorway. Emerald and Ruby quickly shovel the pieces into Emerald's bag and they all make their way over to the mess hall.

Luckily there is an area where the Ponycare agents and guards are allowed to eat in peace. If Emerald had to guess though, it's not for any particular comfort reason, but because the workers have to shovel down their food quickly to get back to their shifts. The three are handed clean, slightly dented metal trays onto which a scoop of mashed potatoes, greens, and beans are placed.

The food is alright, actually. Nothing special, but it is nice and filling.

Emerald asks how she is, and if the bandits gave her any trouble.

"Well, not me in particular, but they did attempt to raid us several times. Occasionally they got away with stuff, but for the most part we made it out alright. Now that we are properly camped and fortified we shouldn't have any problems with them. Hopefully...." The mare says, looking down towards the colt.

Emerald says he wants to show her some spells!

"No spells at the dinner table, you can show me afterwards." She says with a kind smile and a nod.

Emerald beams.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27902736
>Matresses
I bet you're finding one that can fit two people. Hehe.

Anyways. Let's finish our food so we can show off our spells. And show Pip. Then pray that Hope doesn't bolt of to the Order.
>>
>>27902778
>And show Pip.

Pip is with Joyride. Also NO.
>>
>>27902778
Yeah, let's not show Pip to Hope.
She's a wimpy goodie two-shoes and I don't think she'll be very open-minded about our demon friend.
>>
>>27902736
Das a cute Wooby, have fun doing your stuff and stuff Fic.

I'd like to address her being so harsh to Joy. Joy is no saint by any means, but she usually means well. And as far as I can think of, she hasn't deceived us in any major way. I'm also a bit insulted that Hope thinks we can't think for ourselves. We just don't have many means of striking out on our own right now, and Joy is cozy company,(for the most part).

>>27902787
This.

That would be dumb. She doesn't need any more reason to get worked up right now.
>>
>>27902736

Let's formally introduce Ruby Rouge to Hope now. Talk about she was alone like us and so Joy and I took her in. Have Ruby share a little bit about herself to Hope.
>>
>>27902736
Look at that sparkly ruby, she doesn't even know hope and she already loves her
>>
>>27891984
>>27894636

Nice mgs pic >>27901901

Would this theme fit better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOl_jT323PI
>>
>>27902918
Much more somber, the other sounded a bit campy,(heh) for what would be a pretty sobering scene.
>>
>>27902891
I thought she was just enjoying her food, but you very well could be right. Either way she looks very cute there.
>>
>>27902736
Look at those eyes Ruby really likes Hope.
>>
>>27902736
>No spells at the dinner table
Lame.
>>
>>27903478
Yeah, we should cast a light spell in a small cheeky bit of defiance,(seriously, I know he IS a child, but I wish she'd quit treating him like one. She can trust us to fuck her brains out, she should be able to let us make our own decisions).

I'd like to point out it's almost the end of the thread.
>>
>>27903533
>he IS a child, but I wish she'd quit treating him like one.
That's one of the reasons I don't like Hope that much. Helicopter moms and suffocating people disgust me.
I get that she means well, but it bothersome.
>>
>>27903533
this. Be a cheeky cunt and cast a light spell that only Ruby can see.
>>
Thread ain't gonna last to tomorrow boys.
>>
Die thread die!
>>
bump
>>
>>27903601
I like her, and she's really sweet, but the overbearingness is already getting a bit annoying. We're probably gonna hit that,(ass) and leave anyways. So we might not have much time to deal with her. Though I do think that we should bring it up with her so maybe she'll actually at least think about how she's making us feel by treating us that way.

>>27903783
Like while Hope isn't looking? That could be funny.
>>
>>27903909
There was no need to bump it you goof. You did that to make it 500.
>>
>>27902736
After eating show her our light spell.
>>
>>27903861
Resistance is futile at this point, sweet pea.

>>27903924
I like her motherliness, I think it could be good for Emerald. I don't know if Ruby's sparkly eyeing about the food, or Hope, but if it's the latter maybe she's picking up on the mom vibes, too. If so that makes me like it even more, Ruby could probably use a parental figure in her life as well.

If she's being overbearing, ya'll niggas need to push to talk to her about it. I could give a fig either way, so it's up to you senpaitachi. I wouldn't want people to drop Hope over an issue that might just require a bit of talking.
>>
>>27902736

Ask Hope where she's staying in camp? The place seems crowded after all. Does she have her own tent or is she staying in some group barracks. Maybe invite her to stay in Joy's nice house for at least this night.
>>
>>27903984
>I like her motherliness, I think it could be good for Emerald.
I like it too, and it's part of the reason I like her. I just want her to be a bit more respectful and give Emerald some room, then we'd be golden.

>If she's being overbearing, ya'll niggas need to push to talk to her about it.
Which is what I want to do when we get the chance.

>I wouldn't want people to drop Hope over an issue that might just require a bit of talking.
The only way I would want to drop her is if she refused to listen and got to the point of being unreasonable. But I honestly can't see that happening. Lewd thoughts about her kidnapping Emerald and keeping him as a prisoner of sorts to keep him "safe" now fill my mind.

>>27904026
I know we just got some good lewds, but i'd be fucking stoked if we got to sleep with Hope too.
>>
>>27904036
I need yandere Hope right now.
>>
>>27903984
>Ruby could probably use a parental figure in her life
That's why we have Joy.
>>
>>27904075
Joy, I really do not think would be a good parent.
>>
>>27904057
Could be fun, in a twisted way.

>>27904075
Heh, you cheeky shit.

>>27904089
Probably not, but she is pretty fun to be around.
>>
>>27904089
She's ultimate aunt material tho
>>
File: 264354698.gif (935KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
264354698.gif
935KB, 500x235px
>>27904075
>Joyride
>parental
>>
>>27904125
See I can agree with an aunt a lot more.
>>
>>27902736

Tell Hope our dilemma about The Order of Arrow and how we are unsure what we should do.
>>
>>27904342
>we are unsure what we should do.
>>27902736

They beat us up once because of the magic on our amulet. We don't want to get in trouble by them again and drag Ruby and Joy into it. But our step-parents our doing who knows what to the two of them.
>>
>>27902736
Ask what she knows about the Order of Arrow.
>>
>>27903984
>>27904036
I'm really glad to see Hope again and I think she's the best waifu for Emerald. She does get a tad bit overprotective but I kinda don't blame her for it; let's not forget that Emerald did have a few close calls with death and if Hope knew about them, she'd feel justified in trying to keep Emerald safe with whatever means she sees fit.

That said, I would like her to be a little more permissive of allowing Emerald to venture around the world. She's probably already starting to realize that.
>>
So any fanart before this thread dies?
>>
Anyone here really happy to see Hope again? I know I am.
>>
>>27904489

no
>>
>>27904489
BTW How long ago was it since we last saw here in story?
>>
>>27904494
Oh? Why's that may I ask?
>>
>>27904429
She's not our mother, despite how much she'd like that,(I would be annoyed if our real mother was acting like this too) and I think she would do well to remember that. I don't even begin to hate her, I just want her to ease up a bit on trying to control him.

I think she's a good fit for him, but I don't want him to be just stuck with her. Why eat pie all the time when there are other desserts to try too? So to speak.
>>
>>27904489
I certainly am. I really missed her.

>>27904498
Six months for us. Story-wise, I think about a month or a few months.
>>
>>27904556
>Why eat pie all the time when there are other desserts to try too? So to speak

Eh, I feel like Emerald should eventually settle down with someone at some point. No need for to make the same mistakes that Joy did. Otherwise he'll be moping about like Joy does for Sunshine Sea.
>>
>>27904585
>Six months for us.

Wow that long?
>>
>>27904585
>I think about a month or a few months.

I thought it was roughly three weeks in story.
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.