[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would your ideal date with your waifu play out? Assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (244KB, 375x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244KB, 375x382px
How would your ideal date with your waifu play out? Assuming you've known her/him for a while.
>>
>>27780934
I don't know, I've only ever been on one date in real life.
And she brought her fat ugly friend with her.
>>
>>27780934
Straight to the sex.

I probably nut before her, leave her unsatisfied and then ignore her as I spend the rest of the date playing vidya and shitposting.
>>
File: thousand yard stare.gif (686KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
thousand yard stare.gif
686KB, 853x480px
>>27780934
Uh
How does date work
>>
File: 536264726.png (579KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
536264726.png
579KB, 1024x819px
>>27780934
>assuming you've known him/her for a while
wed go to our favorite restaurant, make fun of each other for always getting the same thing, talk about useless shit going on in our lives, poke fun at the quality of the food, give her a kiss where i sneak a tiny bit of food out of her mouth with my tongue causing her to giggle, pay and then leave with my arm over her.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1131x1558px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1131x1558px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhOc1GlOrqs

The planning would be entirely one sided.
I would think and make all the preparations so as not to worry her.
Of course I would have her input as well, By subtly asking for her thought on certain things (where would you like to go? what would we do?, etcetera).
She would most likely not care for these, just saying wherever I would like, saying as long as I'm happy, she's happy.
I would agree, but ultimately after knowing her well enough, I'd be sure to choose what she'd like anyways.
I would especially avoid any sort of zoo, knowing it would break her heart to see her friends in that sort of prison.
Instead I'd choose a nice walk through the forest or something similar, followed by a picnic and maybe just a little stargazing.
After this is all decided, I would gather all the necessary items and pick a day, a day we were both free.
>>
>>27781493
When it comes, I would sneak away from bed just a little earlier than usual, being sure to replace my spot between her hooves with a pillow, and make a little breakfast.
When she asks what it's for, I would tell her it was nothing, then, subtly, I would ask her if she felt like doing something that day.
If she wasn't, I would respect it and proceed like any other.
If she was, we would prepare like all our other little days, our clothes reflecting the season and weather, if any at all in her case.
I would hope for a clear autumn day.
But when she finally comes down and asks what to do, I would answer all the questions I had asked her prior.
Afterwards, she'd blush and tell me how I shouldn't have put so much time and thought in for her.
And I would comfort her, reminding her how much she deserves it.
She would still be reluctant, but after a few more encouragements she would finally agree.
And so, we would head out, with me carrying the basket.

It wouldn't be perfect, but it'd be wonderful none the less.
When it finally comes to an end, she would be asleep on me after all the talk and eating, so I would pack everything up and carry her home.
As I set her down for a moment just to put everything away, she would whimper and reach out for something to cling to.
And well, this time, a pillow wouldn't cut it.
>>
File: 1335593714542.jpg (14KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1335593714542.jpg
14KB, 320x285px
>>27780934
We'd eat some paint chips while watching a broken tv.
>>
>>27781493
>>27781514
That sounds incredibly cute!
>>
File: 22746354.png (250KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
22746354.png
250KB, 1200x1000px
I would first love to take her out to eat, assuming people wouldn't be afraid of her or something. Somewhere that she enjoyes throughly, unless she doesn't eat...Then I would just take her to go watch a movie...

And after we are done going to lunch/watching a movie, we would get home and lay on the couch. While just relaxing, snuggling, watching tvs, and eating snacks...

If only...
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 553x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 553x595px
>>27780934
4 day backpacking trip through Yosemite, ending with a climb up Half Dome early in the morning so that we can watch the sun rise over the valley.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.