[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The night will last forever!" What did she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (400KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
400KB, 1280x720px
>"The night will last forever!"

What did she mean by this?
>>
It means you need to go back to >>>/tv/
>>
Silence, will fall
>>
She meant the night would last forever
>>
>>27770670
She meant the planet would stop rotating (more accurately, rotate at the same speed as it orbited) and she'd live on the side that was always in night.
>>
>>27770670
you..

wait...

you killed a thread.. for this??!??

REALLY??!??!??!?!?

OH MY GOD GUYS I'M SO FUCKING MAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE STOMACH
>>
>>27770706
Wouldn't that kill everyone if it decelerated?
>>
>>27770723
We saw in Cutie Remark it didn't. She must've slowed it down gradually.
>>
>>27770670
She meant all the crops would die, the world would become bitterly cold, accidents involving bodily injury would spike, and that she had generally failed to understand the necessity of sleep or that ponies are by and large diurnal creatures despite being the Princess of Dreams.
>>
File: 1418074626058.png (166KB, 1104x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1418074626058.png
166KB, 1104x1479px
Her libido is unquenchable. Hope you like your semen sirens demonic as fuck.
>>
>>27770670
Do you really just not comprehend the meaning of the words?
>>
>>27770950
qt3.14 semon demon
>>
>>27770706
>>27770723
>>27770739
I think it's pretty clear at this point that Equestria doesn't work under real world physics. It probably works more like it does in Greek mythology
>>
>>27771704
>inb4 literal semen demon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.