[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA - Just Another Day ch. 31

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 479
Thread images: 31

File: 1464385595337.png (4MB, 3404x2088px) Image search: [Google]
1464385595337.png
4MB, 3404x2088px
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and after saving your daughter from a corrupt Royal Guard, you just want to relax at home with your friends and newfound family.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

"Oh come on, Belle, I was just having a little tease with him" you respond at first with a half-hearted chuckle.
>Belle gives a playful little pout, frowing as she folds her hooves in a slow, drawn-out fashion. "I don't believe I was making a request just now," she says in a stern tone.
>You and Diamond exchange glances for a second.
>"We... uh, better do what she says. You don't want to get on her bad side," Diamond warns you.
"Oh fine, if you're going to make suuuuch a big deal out of it!" you reply in a melodramatic fashion.
>You lunge at Diamond, throwing your hooves around him and planting a big, wet, and sloppy kiss right on the lips. You crank up the thematics, mockingly moaning and groaning loudly as you run your hooves all over his muscular figure.
"Mmmm, yes... kiss me you hunk of a stallion," you 'whisper' through the kiss.
>After the little display, you glance to see how Belle's reacting. She's quite flustered all of a sudden, watching you both with keen interest and inconspicuously having one of her hooves hidden between clenched thighs.

Input action?
>>
>>27733059
poke fun at her or atleast don't weird out the spiders
>>
>>27733059

Hey Wine, glad you could join us. Mind taking care of Belle for a moment?

The ladies can never resist some hot stallion-on-stallion action
>>
>>27733059
Love that pic, it's such a cool combo of the cyoas.

As for what to do next, well, given that Diamond's always been on my personal 'to do' list I'd take it as far as we can without screwing up the rest of the reunion party. So, for the moment, enjoy the fun.
>>
>>27733059
Lean back and pull Diamond so he's on top of us as we continue the kiss.
>>
>>27733102
>>27733111
>>27733135

>Noticing her reaction, you can't help but smirk a little deviously. If she's so keen on watching, you don't see a reason why you can't make a little show out of this.
"What's the matter, Belle? Get a little jealous that I'm hogging all the fun from your coltfriend?" you taunt, wiggling your eyebrows at her.
>"J-jealous? Oh please," she scoffs in a huff. "Like I would ever be jealous of you. Why I bet you keep on kissing and I wouldn't feel even the slightest bit of jealousy."
>"You mean like this?" Diamond muses before pushing you down onto your back and smothering you with another passionate kiss. He pins your hooves over your head, using his weight and strength to keep you trapped against the floor.
>"Nope. Still not jealous at all," Belle insists, pretending as though she's not trying to watch or look at your flanks.
>She resists the double-stallion action. You cannot let this defiance stand!

Input action
>>
>>27733215
stay pure for sundance
>>
>>27733215
Wrap hindlegs around Diamond's hips, pull him close and nibble on his ears again to make him sing. It worked last time.
>>
>>27733215
>>27733231
>You cannot let this defiance stand!
Lil Pot and lil Diamond, however, shall stand proud in the face of this. Together.
>>
>>27733231
>>27733278

>If Belle is going to keep defying the glory that is Diamond and Pot, then you'll just keep having to wave temptation in her face until she cracks. It's like a game of sexy chicken.
>You wrap your hind legs around Diamond's waist, clinging tightly to his frame.
"Oh yes! Take me you wild bronco!" you egg him on, though calling more to Belle's torment than to actually encourage Diamond on.
>You grind your hips against his, rocking in rhythm as he continues to kiss and caress every inch of you. It's not long before something else is standing aside from Belle's defiance, and you watch with no restraint of amusement as Belle squirms in mental torment.
>She's biting down on her lip as she watches you two, frought with indecision and stubborn pride.
>"H-hey, s-stop that. That's not fair!" Belle whines.

Input response
>>
>>27733215
Keep it up. Wrap our legs around him, and give him a sensual grind. It's for her enjoyment- But also ours!
>>
>>27733393
She's right. No fair that we do all the talking. How about we have Diamond make some noise?
>>
>>27733393
Do continue grinding against him and moan sensually...
>>
File: NuclearSpiders.png (738KB, 592x556px) Image search: [Google]
NuclearSpiders.png
738KB, 592x556px
>>27733396
I hope the spiders don't get mad if we make a mess down there.
>>
>>27733393
Grab n' spread Diamond's plot and give her a good view of what's going on. Bet she wishes she was in the middle of this, huh?
>>
>>27733472
but we're pinned and can only move our hind legs
>>
>>27733396
>>27733402
>>27733418

>Maybe it wasn't very fair, but nobody ever said that you have to play fairly. After all, you've got Rough Diamond with you and nothing he does is the least bit fair in this game. A flank as firm as his should be a rules violation in and of itself.
"Come on Diamond, you gonna let Belle tell you what to do?"
>"Hey, if she wants to stop, she'll have to come over here and do it herself," he replies with a playful grin. He nibbles lightly against your neck and then gives it a long lick up your throat.
>"I can't believe you think I'd be jealous of this," Belle tries for defiance once more. "Jealous of your stupid cute butts and your sultry voices and those... giant throbbing dicks..."
>The mare starts squirming against, fighting against all the urges and instincts building up inside her.
>"Come on Pot, I really wanna hear you whinny," Diamond coaxes on, bucking his hips against you hard enough to echo through the basement. He even shifts you over, making sure that you both your flanks are facing towards Belle, giving her an unobstructed view of the action.
>Since you don't want everyone upstairs to hear, you let out a restrained cry, whinnying playfully as he grinds against you.
>"Okay, that's enough!" Belle cries out. "You guys win! I'm totally jealous!"

Input action.
>>
>>27733489
Tell Diamond to show Belle our mining operation?
>>
>>27733492
ok enough fun lets get drunk and discuss business
>>
>>27733492
Belle is a cuck
"Jealous of me or jealous of Diamond?"
We win this round. Tell Diamond we can continue the game later when Belle can get a real, proper show. As for Belle, imply that she can get back at us by doing the same with Wine.

I mean, those few days apart from each other must have been quite the dry spell...

Now lets get that cask up before anyone else comes down
>>
>>27733492
>>27733502
Guess we can continue this later...

>>27733496
Will Diamond be exploring our cave for riches?
>>
>>27733531
Seconding the suggestion. Diamond and Belle were some of our first friends. We should really show them how much they are appreciated...

>>27733534
Do you mine for Pots, or do you mine for Diamonds?
>>
File: iClimax.jpg (92KB, 893x750px) Image search: [Google]
iClimax.jpg
92KB, 893x750px
>>27733492
As >>27733531
said, looks like we won this round! Give Diamond a quick peck, tell him we'll continue this later, crawl out from under (if possible) and take a moment to compose ourselves. Then bring up the cask.
>>
>>27733496
>>27733502
>>27733531
>>27733534

>Once you hear Belle admit defeat, the two of you stop and relaxing for a bit, takign a moment to catch your breath and calm your spirits.
"Jealous of me or of Diamond?" you ask with no small amount of pride.
>"Maybe a bit of both," Belle grumbles indignantly. "Now wipe that stupid smirk of your face and get the mead upstairs!"
"Of course, ma'am," you nod politely as you and Diamond get back to your hooves.
>"I'll get you back for this," Belle warns you, shooting you a harsh glare.
"Ooo~ I can't wait. Maybe you can bring Wine into this as well. You can both watch as Diamond displays his expert mining skills and probes my depths for treasure."
>"Argh! Stupid colts!" Belle scoffs, stomping back up the stairs.
>You and Diamond just shrug and laugh it off. You then give him a quick peck on the cheek before the two of grab one of the barrels and haul it back to the others.
>"Hey, what took you so long?" Airy remarks as you return with the prize in tow. "We heard a scream downstairs."
"That was just Diamond meeting the downstairs tenants," you explain.
>You set the barrel up next to the table for easy access and start pouring out some for everyone present.
>"I hope this stuff doesn't hit me as hard as it did the last time," Cutie remarks before taking a slow sip.

Input action.
>>
>>27733607
So how do we get that crystal love stuff
>>
>>27733607
Well last time wasn't any ordinary mead...which reminds me that a visit to Quasim for more green powder might be needed in the future

So, storing love means we need crystals. Where can we get those?
>>
>>27733607
Pot, Diamond and QT on one team, Belle, Wine and Sundance on the other. First one to cum loses.

Take a good swig of mead, its been a while since we had some.
Do we have any idea of how many Changelings are going to be coming in?
>>
>>27733607
I imagine Cutie's going to be a little too careful with alcohol for a while, but at least we got him to open up and enjoy society. I'll go with the other posters here, ask Julia (And isn't Prism here too?) about crystal tech for love storage for the changelings, after you've served the table and had a seat. I'm sure it's technical but talking to Julia in itself should be fascinating for the onlookers.
>>
>>27733623
>>27733629
>>27733671

>Once everypony's got a drink, even tiny cups of mead for the colts and fillies (cause even Wispy should be allowed to celebrate with a little bit of the good stuff), you pour yourself a large, tall pint of mead and take a well-deserved seat.
>As you take a long swig of it, you finally feel relaxed and at home.
>"So how do we go about putting love energy into a crystal?" Berry asks, hoping to delve a bit more into the subject.
>"The technology of the Crystal Empire revolved around a very simple principle - that crystals of a certain design and type can store magical energy that can be used later, even by non-magical beings," Prism explains. "The issue has always been figuring out what sort of crystals are good for what purposes. That knowledge was lost when the empire collapsed and disappeared beneath the ice and snow."
>"Emotional energy isn't too different from the energy of the soul, since emotion does comprise a part of one's being," Julia adds. "It's possible, Prism, that studying the crystal fragment that houses me, as well as perhaps recovered crystal samples from Princess Celestia, that you can reverse engineer the process."
>"That's a bit of a risky proposition," Prism warns, "studying your crystal could damage it, or yourself."
>"Eh. Apparently I've been dead once before, and I seem to be no worse for it," Julia verbally shrugs off the concern. "Celestia seems to trust you to run experiments, so what's the worst that could happen?"
>"You do not want to know how many answers that question has," Prism states plainly before taking a swig of mead. "Guess if nobody's against it, it's worth a shot. Plus now that I'll have proper funding, it'll be easier to get started. More crystal samples would be useful."
>"Did I hear somebody suggest a fetch quest?" Azura asks, grinning eagerly. All the other adventurers at the table grin in a similar fashion.

Input action
>>
>>27733731
Aha, now we're onto something! Sure, do a whip-round of the table and see if anyone knows of likely crystal deposits to raid?
>>
>>27733731
Don't forget about sticky face to help with exploration and the new equipment coming in.
>>
>>27733731
We also need a business plan and set value for the gems.
>>
>>27733731
Looks like that Crystal Empire outpost under the mines is going to get another visit.
Does Wispy want to go too? They should be able to keep her safe, right?

Could the Elements of Harmony be used in this study?
>>
>>27733739
>>27733775

>"If you can bring me old Empire technology, I'd be more than happy to pay a bounty for them," Prism replies. "Just don't think you can try to sell me any old shiny scrap."
>"I am hurt you would suggest that any of us would try to con you," Longshot replies with feigned disgust.
>"Except for the few times you've done exactly that," the unicorn wizard says.
>Longshot just blows off the remark with a wave of his hoof. "Pfft, how was I supposed to know those were the wrong seeds?"
>"They literally looked NOTHING like what I asked."
"What about the Elements of Harmony, could they be useful for these studies?" you interject before an argument can break out.
>"It's... possible. It's believed that the Elements of Harmony are derived from the same technology that the Crystal Empire uses," Prism answers, tapping his chin in deep thought.
>"Or the Empire derived its technology from the Elements," Julia adds. "No idea which came first."
>"Having more of the Elements would be useful, but until we can find more then I'll just have to make do studying yours, Pot."
>"In the meantime, there's still that old outpost we found in the mines," Diamond reminds everyone. "There was a lot of stuff down there that we left behind. Getting some proper equipment to dig a tunnel and lifting equipment and we could haul most of it back to the surface. Won't be cheap, mind you - the foreman will smell the value on your breath the moment you talk to him about it."
"Where else would be good to search?"
>"Everfree Forest, maybe. But really the Empire had outposts scattered all over the land - it's just a matter of finding them," Prism explains. "Unless you want to risk an expedition to try and find the capital city but that's insane even by my standards."

Input action
>>
>>27733838
What would we need for an expedition?
>>
>>27733838
Since the best crystals would be "live" working crystals like Julia, can Prism analyze her for any wavelengths/signals she may emit to fashion a crystal detector device?
>>
>>27733838
What about the teleporter can you gain you do what >>27733847 asked and find wave lengths that can lead us to them?
>>
>>27733838
everfree seems like our best bet
>>
>>27733838
A combination of all 3 would be best. Prism studies Julia and Pot's EoH while teams explore the Everfree and head to the mines. We have Royal funding for this, time to use it.
>>
>>27733847
>>27733852
>>27733864
>>27733886

"Well, it sounds like we know what we need to do - Prism will use his new funding to study Julia and the Elements of Harmony; Longshot and the other adventurers can mount expeditions into the Everfree and the mines to look for more artifacts. And I... um, well I guess I can make you guys lunch while you work. Maybe organize the supplies and stuff you'll need for the trips."
>"What we found down in the mines would be a definite help, I think," Prism acknowledges.
>"It'd be easier if we had something to help us track crystals down. Think there's some magic that can help there?" Longshot inquires.
>"Only time can tell. I'll have to see where the studies lead me," Prism answers. "I must admit, I will be delving into a field of research many other brilliant minds have worked on without success."
>"Yeah, but this time you got me helping you along," Julia reassures him. "I'll let you run all kind of 'experiments' on me to your heart's content."
>The sultry undertone to her voice made Prism fluster a little bit.
>"I... um, ahem... yes. I'll... I'll try to do my best," he chuckles nervously.
"Be careful Prism, she's been in that crystal for a looong time. She might pounce."
>"Rawr~" Julia teasingly purrs. If she had eyebrows, you imagine they would be dancing up a storm right now.
>There's a round of heart laughter across the table. With everypony eating and drinking and sharing in the laughs, you know for certain that things will be back to normal soon enough. It's like you never even left. You had worried that the events would trouble Wispy, but as she struggles to keep pace with the others, wrinkling her snout with every sip of mead, you feel confident she'll continue being her usual adorable self.

Input action?
>>
>>27733938
"howd you like the candy wispy" anything else we should be doing?
>>
>>27733950
not sure honestly just chill with everyone i guess
>>
>>27733950
>>27733992

We could make flirty eyes at Diamond.
>>
>>27733938
More good news: Sundance is getting a new wing.
>>
>>27734093
yeah lets tell everyone about the rewards the others got, cowboy would love it about his sis
>>
>>27734044
Make flirty eyes at EVERYONE.
and waggle your eyebrows.
>>
Okay, gotta call it a night
>>
File: iGyY3Yp.jpg (870KB, 3625x3876px) Image search: [Google]
iGyY3Yp.jpg
870KB, 3625x3876px
>>27734123
Night Innkeep.
We'll see if this really is the last thread
Quick! Post discussion! And art!
>>
rump
>>
>>27734793
>>
>>27734153
We're missing ponies from this chart.
>>
>>27735283
>>
>>27737690
>>
I suppose I should get this session started.
>>
>>27738605
noice
>>
>>27734093
>>27733992

>"So where's Sundance?" Belle asks. "She didn't want to celebrate?"
"Sundance is, with any luck, currently undergoing a special procedure at the Royal Castle where a magically-augmented prosthetic wing will be fitted to her," you explain, allowing yourself a small bit of pride in explaining her absence. "So perhaps one day we'll be able to see our ol' girl flying the skies once more."
>"And she totally slept with Pot," Longshot adds.
>"WHAT?!" echoes a good half of the ponies at the table.
>You just sigh and bury your hoof in your face.
"Can we not make a huge issue out of this?" you groan.
>"It is a huge issue," Longshot says. "I hugged her once and she dislocated my shoulder almost entirely on reflex."
"Listen, Sundance is just trying to overcome her... issues. And she asked for my help, so can we please not make a deal out of it because that would probably just make her more uncomfortable. Plus she would probably kill somebody. My vote would be Longshot."
>"Hey!"
"Well if she asks 'who told you?' everybody's going to point their hoof at you."
>"Oh goddammit, what have I done to myself?" Longshot sighs in defeat.
"We'll be sure to hold a nice wake for you after you're dead," you reassure him.
>The unicorn proceeds to drown his new sense of dread with more mead.
>Before things can get too much further, however, the door to the tavern suddenly swings opens and a pint-sized pegasus comes storming in. It's Silver Ingot, the local blacksmith.
>"I heard the idiot and the runt are back? Where are they?!" she exclaims, waving her smithing hammer about.

Input action
>>
>>27738788
Oh hello Silver. Want a drink?
>>
>>27738788
"If you're going to use that hammer on us then we're there" and point to Longshot.
>>
>>27738788
Do you think you could build a coffin for Longshot here? He's going to need one.
>>
>>27738788
what can we do for you
>>
>>27738808 (me)
His life is already forfeit after all.
>>
>>27738807
>>27738808

>Given little Silver's propensity for using her hammer for non-smithing purposes, you shamelessly point over to Longshot in response to her demands. Of course, she's not fooled by this ploy but you didn't expect you'd elude her perception for very long anyways.
>"Good, you're actually here," she continues, pointing her hammer at you. "Don't you or the runt go anywhere."
"Glad to hear that you care."
>"I care about your money and not letting all my hard work go to waste," she replies. "Cause if you got yourself killed or something, then I'd personally hunt down your grave and dig up your corpse just so I can bash your head in for wasting my time."
"Your compassion and love for your fellow pony warms my cauckles, Silver. Care to join us for a drink?"
>"Just don't move," she warns you once more before slowly backing out from the tavern.
>There's a round of confused looks at the table when the blacksmith runs off, but the confusion only lasts for a short while. About a half-hour later, the blacksmith returns.
>"Where's the runt?"
"Her name's Wispy," you answer back.
>The filly is already waving her hoof in the air to identify herself. She doesn't even wait for your permission before jumping off and rushing over to the smith.
>"We'll be right back," Silver says before leaving with Wispy.

Input action?
>>
>>27739044
What? But we just got her back!
Ah well, might as well follow. Its probably her little armor suit anyway. Who want's to come?
>>
>>27739044
have a drink and wait
>>
>>27739044
Lean back and ask the crowd who's up for another rescue mission. This time there's a lot more danger involved.

>>27739058
Nah, she obviously wants to present Whispy to everyone at the bar.
>>
>>27739060
Ask what Longshot and Airy got from the amrory
>>
>>27739060
>>27739101

>Several of your friends give you a quizzical look as Wispy and Silver leave the tavern. As most are unaware of your business with Silver, you don't want to ruin the surprise.
>"Shouldn't we...?" Wine asks.
"She'll be fine," you insists, leaning back to take another sip of mead. "Silver just needs her help with a project."
>Seeing that you're not worried, the others go back to relaxing as well.
"So dead-pony, what did you pick up at the armory anyways?"
>Longshot rolls his eyes at first. "I upgrade the ol' girl with some new additions," he explains as he unholsters the weapon. "A quick-draw lever for better reloading, reinforced prod for better power and durability, and a magic-infuser for when I need a boost of literal firepower. All in all, my new girl is going to be turning heads the next time I get to use her."
>"And you, Airy?" Belle asks.
>"Mithril chainmail," she says, lifting a corner of the new armor shirt she's wearing. "Light as a feather, strong as a dragon's backside. I figured if I'm going to be adventuring full-time, I should invest in some personal protection."
>The tavern door opens once more with Silver strolling inside.
>"Fillies and gentlecolts, it is with no small amount of pride that I present to you, the newest knight of Ponyville, Wispy Winds!"
>The door swings open once more, revealing your little Wispy clad from head to hoof in full plate armour. The polished armour shimmers in the afternoon sun, revealing every detail of the ornate gold trim, every fold and crease in the plates. Even the helmet is just as ornate with a full visor and feather motiffs along the sides.
>The filly strides into the tavern, half-strutting, half-dancing all the while, allowing everyone a view of her new armour from every angle.

Input action
>>
>>27739362
Applaud.
"Moves just like her dad..."
>>
>>27739362
stamp your hoves and cheer for our new protector
>>
>>27739362
Lets give her a bow "Knight wisp, safe keeper of the inn I'm honored to be in your presence"
>>
>>27739362
so hugs and kisses
>>
>>27739379
>>27739401

>There's a round of stomping and clopping hooves, applauding the entry of their new armoured protector of the inn. She continues her triumphant march and eventually hops up onto the table for all present to bask in her splendor.
"Moves just like her dad."
>"Wow!" Honeycomb gasps in awe.
>"So cool!" chimes in Bright Jewel.
"Wow, Silver, I thought you said this armour take longer to make."
>"I might've pulled an all-nighter," she explains as joined you at the table. "I mean, it wasn't intentional or anything - I just sorta lost track of time while making this."
>"This is SO AWESOME!" Wispy exclaims, the helmet giving her voice a sort of metallic echo to it. She flips up the visor, revealing an ear-to-ear grin.
>"Anyways, as I mentioned before, this is all for show. This armour doesn't offer nearly the level of protection that a proper suit does, but it's a lot lighter so she's not going to tire herself out wearing it all day," Silver explains as she climbs onto the table to join Wispy. "At the sides on the hips here and here, there are quick-release clips so you can hook up a wagon. I'll give you the hook pieces and you can fit them onto whatever wagon you want. And also, because I am a bucking genius in all things, I have also fitted an attachment slot here on the back for this..."
>Silver reaches into her belongings and pulls out a small thin rod. She promptly fits it into the slot and extend a small horizontal arm.
>"Ta-da! Now you're knight can carry her own banner out into the field. You'll need your own flag of course."

Input action
>>
>>27739622
A cute little mare needs a hug and its not wispy
>>
>>27739622
What does her mask look like?
>>
>>27739622
how to get a flag made? Should we have one of the inn or a special wispy one for food services.
>>
>>27739676
>>27739622
I'd say an inn flag. And if it's not too costly a personalized one for Wispy.
>>
>>27739692
sounds good
>>
>>27739622
Will we even need a flag with all this?
I say Wispy in armor already sells the Inn by itself
>>
>>27739738
Branding my man. If we have a symbol for the inn that's plastered on the front of the inn and on her flag then it sticks better in people's minds. Travellers might see her going down the road on a delivery and then see the symbol out front, it's an immediate positive association with our inn making them more likely to come in. And if they have an easy to remember symbol, it'll stick with them longer too.

All of our enterprises need to be associated with each other. If they get quality in one area (delivery) they'll know they get the same quality in another area (service) due to the association.
>>
>>27739738
she got the free slot might as well use it
>>
>>27739676

"Huh, lunch delivery and a walking advertisement," you muse aloud while admiring the new flagpole. "That's is actually pretty ingenius."
>"Of course it is, it's one of my ideas," Silver says, helping herself to some mead. "Satin Sash should be able to fix you up a flag - you just need to deliver him a design."
>"Oh! I wanna design it!" Sugar Song exlaims, waving her hooves in the air. "Pick me! PICK ME! I'll even do it for free!"
"If you want. It'll need to be approved by me and Wispy."
>"Hunger shall fear me!" Wispy proclaims with a raised hoof. "I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of empty bellys and parched throats and when the drains finally run dry, all the ponies will starve. The accumulated pangs of all their toils and labor will rise up to their bellies and all the miners and adventurers will look up and shout 'feed us!' And I shall look down and whisper, 'Would you like a salad with that?'"
>There's another uproar applaud from the patrons, followed by clanking glasses as the ponies celebrate their new savior from starvation.
>You give your little filly a hug, helping her down from the table and back into her seat.
"Did you just think all of that up just now?"
>"I didn't exactly have much to do while I was in prison," she answers. "The thought of this armour kept me going. Oh, and you of course."
>She flashes a cheeky grin and shuts the visor.

Input action
>>
>>27739897
we still need a cart for her don't we
>>
>>27739897
"so how was business any issues?"
>>
>>27739897
Open up the visor, boop that cheeky snout and shut the visor again.
>>
>>27739897
hows the other stuff going
>>
>>27739921
>>27739932
>>27739977
>>27740101
>27740101

>You promptly flip the visor for a second and give the filly a boop right on the nose before shutting the visor again. Her giggles echo inside the helmet.
"Well I suppose I'll need to see about getting a proper cart for Wispy's delivery service," you remark as you turn your attention back to the other aspects of your business. "Shouldn't take too long, I reckon. I'll see about talking to Birchwood tomorrow."
>"Oh I can't wait to see when she's all armored up with her cart and flag," Sugar Song says gleefully, almost bouncing in her chair in excitement.
"So... anything else happen in town while we were gone?"
>Belle shrugs indifferently. "Not really. I mean, there was a lot of talk about the supposed 'changeling' caught in town but it was mostly gossip and speculation."
>"Do you know when Sundance will be back?" Oats asks.
"No idea. She said she'd try to get back before the day's over," you answer with a shrug of your own.
>"Hopefully she won't miss the party," Sugar Song says. "Speaking of which, we should get that set up - we'll need music and food and guests and more food!"
>"I could bake a cake," Cutie Swirl volunteers.
>"I'll help track down some musicians!" Sugar adds.
"I suppose I should help prepare some food too. Ember could use the assistance."
>"You could help with the cake," Cutie suggests. "Mom's not feeling well today so I could use some extra help."

Which pony will you offer your help to - Sugar, Ember, or Cutie?
>>
>>27740155
ask oats to help cutie, she said she wants to bake but never has the time or opportunity.
>>
>>27740155
Lets help out Ember considering its our own inn and we should take care of it.
>>
>>27740155
>Could pick QT but should probably help out Ember
N-next time for sure
>>27740178
Also might be a good idea
>>
>>27740155
I want to be surprised by Ember's new dish, so I'd rather go help out Cutie. Seeing the presentation and trying it out from a consumer's perspective is good before we go back and see how it's actually made.
>>
>>27740210
lets get wispy to help sugar so she can show off her gear
>>
>>27740178
>>27740190
>>27740232

>As tempting as it is to follow Cutie Swirl to his kitchen, you think it's best to stick to your own kitchen and do what preparations you can from here. Ember's been looking after the kitchen for a little while now, after all, and she can probably use the break.
"I better look after things here, unfortunately," you inform your friend. "But if you need help, I know Honey Oats is fairly eager to flex her baking muscles."
>"You wouldn't mind?" Cutie asks, turning his attention to Oats.
>"N-not at all," she answers. "I haven't baked much in a while but I'd love to get back into it."
>"Let's go then!"
>The two head off back to the bakery, along with Honeycomb.
"Hey Wispy, how about you accompany Sugar Song so you can strut your stuff across town and round up some entertainment?"
>Wispy snaps a prompt salute. "By your command, m'lord!"
>The pair march off, in search of some musicians for the evening's festivities.
>With the 'teams' dispatched, you leave the rest of your guests to drink and mingle while you return to the kitchen. Inside, you find Ember toiling away at her work, surprisingly. She's using the new knives that Wispy gave her, too.
"You seem like a natural at this point," you remark.
>"Well, you know, chopping up flesh or vegetables, it's all really the same," she says while dicing up some carrots. "And flaying the skin from your victims really overlaps with kitchen cutlery. Who knew torment and cooking had so much in common?"
"If only the vegetables could scream in agony."
>"Can't have everything," she shrugs while smirking. "Something you need boss?"
"There's going to be a bit of a party tonight, so I thought I'd prepare some food."
>"About time you're offering to help - which would you prefer? The appetizers, the entrees, or the desserts?"

Input action
>>
>>27740155
Helping Cutie sounds sexier than helping Ember, and as has been pointed out she wanted to surprise us.
>>
>>27740332
Disregard
>>27740337, I'm a slowpoke.
OK we're probably best at entree's, aren't we? Probably play to our strengths here.
>>
>>27740332
Lets do entrees as they will be the most work. BTW you think we should make ember the official assistant innkeeper? shes done a lot of good work.
>>
>>27740342
yep i agree and lets ask her how much extra staff do we need to help her out.
>>
>>27740332
Just think of all those burgs we didn't make while in Canterlot
>>
>>27740342
>>27740345
>>27740350

"I'll take the entrees - those are always the most labor intensive," you volunteer whilst moving to start grabbing the necessary ingredients.
>"At least now you're pulling your weight again," Ember grumbles.
"You seemed to do a pretty darn good job handling things with the others," you reply. "It might be a good idea to hire a few extra hooves to help keep things flowing smoothly around here. Any thoughts?"
>"Honestly?"
"Since when do you pull your punches?"
>"Okay then," she nods as she pauses her work. "First off, I think you're working Wispy too hard. Sure, she asks to help but with the deliveries, you'll have her work pretty from noon until she passes out. With the armour, she'll be even more tired from the deliveries so I say let the kid take the evenings off."
"Fair enough," you nod in agreement. "What else?"
>"The afternoons are fairly light and not much drinking, so you and me in the kitchen should be fine. One pony handling orders and serving should be sufficient - I'd suggest that idiot miner's little brother."
"You mean Bright Jewel?"
>Ember nods. "He asked to help while you were away. He wants to earn some extra money so his brother doesn't have to work so hard. I swear all you ponies are infected with idiotic sentimentality."
"But Rough Diamond works so he can study."
>"He says he can shift his schedule and work a few hours around mid-day. That should be good enough for helping during the lunch hour rush."
"And for the evening hour?"
>"You and me in the kitchen, two others working the tavern. Or me and another in the kitchen so you can stay behind the bar and look pretty for all your fans."

Your thoughts?
>>
>>27740417
sounds good for jewel
>>
>>27740440
Need 2 more lets ask her for suggestions or we will just hire changelings.
>>
>>27740417
Well we are pretty good at looking pretty for fans
>>
>>27740470
pot brings the plot
>>
>>27740417
That actually sounds pretty good. Fine by me!
>>
>>27740455
>>27740440

"If the kid wants to help, who am I to turn him away? And I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint all my adoring fans," you reply, grinning as you strike a little pose, twisting your backside towards Ember and giving a little wink to her.
>Good thing she had the knives Wispy gave her in hoof because something less valuable would probably have been hurled in your direction given how angrily she proceeds to snarl at you.
>"Get your disgusting arse out of my face!"
>She does throw a portobello mushroom at your head, which bounces harmlessly off.
"Anyways, do you have any idea about who to hire for extra servers?"
>"Beats me. We just need somebody with enough brain power to follow orders and not screw up."
"How about a few changelings? We'll be getting plenty of them in town."
>"Sure, why not," she shrugs her shoulders. "Got enough freaks in here already. You might as well make a running theme out of it."
"Hey, nobody here's a freak," you reply. "Sure, you're all a little different but that's about it. And it's those little unique differences that make you all so special."
>"...I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth."
>You just roll your eyes and chuckle, focusing your attention back on your work. All seems to go smoothly for a while, but then all of a sudden a familiar brown-speckled, mustachioed Guardpony bursts through the kitchen, waving a parchment from his hoof.
>"WHAT IN THE NAME OF TARTARUS DID YOU DO IN CANTERLOT?!" he exclaims in a mad panic.
>He sounds a little distressed...

Input action
>>
>>27740579
Is that Valiant? Or Aegis?
Either way, ask what's got him so panicky. That Heart needs to take a seat, relax.
Then tell him we: Met his cousin, stopped a conspiracy, snuck into the gala, infiltrated a prison, stripped for princess Celestia, made out with Prism, made friends with a Gryphon knight and Emperor Sparrowhawk, wrapped up a changeling in rope and ball gag, disgraced the Commander of the entire Royal Guard, oh-and got our daughter back. All in the span of a two days
>>
>>27740611
All with maximum schadenfruede
>>
>>27740579
This
>>27740611
I think he's going to be a bit rattled at the change of policy, but some explaining should set things right. Be sure to mention you're available to help with changeling/pony issues as needed, too.
>>
>>27740611
And if its Valiant: "And what in the name of Ponyville do YOU do with all those dildos!?"
>>
>>27740579
We did the thing, of course
>>
>>27740611

>You take a few seconds to consider his words, not only to figure out how to frame the response but also to try and figure out which of the brothers you're dealing with. It's easier when they're standing alongside each other so you can compare the two, but right now you just have to guess. Or just play it safe and go by last names only.
"Well Mr Heart, I went to Canterlot, met your cousin Sweet, discovered a conspiracy against the kingdom and changelings, stopped said conspiracy, infiltrated a prison, infiltrated the gala at the castle, made friends with a Gryphon knight, got cozy with the Emperor, gave a lapdance to the Princess, foiled an assassination attempt, and then humiliated your former Commander. I think that's everything."
>The guardpony just stares at you in disbelief for a second. At the very least, it seems to have calm him down for the moment.
>"Are you sure we're talking about the same Canterlot?" he quips.
"Well I did travel by Prism's teleporter so anything's possible."
>Heart continues staring at you in disbelief, occasionally glancing to the parchment he's carrying. "I suppose that would explain why the Princess says she's coming to town..."
"Oh? She's visiting? Is that why you're a little panicked?"
>"Who wouldn't be a little panicked?" he remarks. "Have you seen this town? I can't show this place to the Princess! It's an absolute mess! The roads are dirty, the homes and business are a mess, the sign out front is still missing most of its letters, and let's not forget there's a bloody dragon that likes to do fly-bys just for kicks! How in the world am I going to be able to stand before the Princess with a straight face and say 'Welcome to Ponyville'?!"

Input response
>>
>>27740715
Being concerned about all that probably means its Valiant talking.
Say "Don't forget to mention the state dildo gallery". See if he falls for it.

But he was always talking about needing more help around the place, right? This would be the perfect way to show that. Just clean up the best he can. Ponyville's charm is not in its structure, its in its ponies.
>>
>>27740715
Don't worry about it we invited her here for something to eat.
>>
>>27740715
"I'm sure she's well aware that we're a frontier town frequented by adventurers. If you're concerned about the appearance, just put up whatever parade decor you've got, slap some paint here and there, and shine your armor and weapons. There's nothing here to be ashamed of, I'm sure, considering what we've got to work with."
>>
>>27740738
we also have a fine band here that can help
>>
>>27740715
if thats a news paper can we read it
>>
>>27740754
Give it a day, news doesn't travel that fast across the country
>>
>>27740738
>>27740744
>>27740746

"Now listen, Valiant--"
>"Aegis."
"Dammit."
>So close...
"Listen, Aegis, Ponyville doesn't need to have the clean pristine streets and regal air to it that Canterlot has - it's got its own rustic charm. It's a town on the frontier, on the edge of excitement and adventure. That's why we got so many adventurers here in the first place," you explain to your worried guardpony friend. "Now listen, you've got plenty of guards available, so just have them give the town a little sweeping, that's all. As long as Princess Celestia sees that this place is full of wonderful ponies living together in peace and harmony, she'll love what she sees."
>"Y-you're sure of this?" Aegis stammers back.
"Trust me," you say while patting his shoulder. "Besides, I invited her to come visit so she could try my cooking. I wasn't expecting it so soon but I'm not passing up this chance to impress royalty."
>"I... I see. Well, if she's going to be dining here, I'll make sure there's extra security available," Aegis says. "A little bit of sweeping, some extra polish to the armour and weapons and we might start resembling a respectable-looking detachment."
"Plus, you can use this as a prime example to show Celestia the importance of this posting and how she should be sending you more resources in order to maintain peace and order," you add.
>"Hrmmm, yes. That would present an ideal opportunity," he says, slowly nodding and stroking his moustache. "Yes! You're right Mr Luck, this is a capital opportunity, not a time for panic!"
>The guardpony gallops off without another word, most likely to whip his troops into shape for the Princess' arrival.
>"Did I hear him right, we're going to have royalty here?" Ember asks. "A Princess? Eating here? You honestly think we can serve the slop we got to an alicorn? What in the flaming pits are we going to cook to impress someone like her?"

Input response
>>
>>27740838
Quich or whatever its spelled, maybe a burger. Who cares about looks its taste that counts.
>>
>>27740838
Well, we know she loves cakes and pastries. We've also had the chance to see what she puts out at the Gala. I think we should go for a higher-than-usual class of meal, though quiche is still acceptable, with the balance of our efforts tilted toward the dessert aspect.

Maybe get White to deliver a few bottles of her best, too.
>>
>>27740838
Oh I've tried the slop the serve to rich ponies. They're nice, but its not exactly the same. Besides, our food has impressed Canterlot ponies before.
Damnit, the mystery of the dildos remains unsolved...
>>
>>27740859
You mean the Dongspiricy.
>>
>>27740854
>>27740857

"Hey, we might not have the fancy decor of a royal castle, but we have our culinary skills and determination!" you explain, trying to sound as motivational as possible. "Our lentil burgers and quiches made us the talk of the town within a matter of days of us opening, so we shall use our flagship products to wow the Princess like we've wowed the citizens of Ponyville! Meanwhile, Cutie Swirl's baking prowess shall be put to the test! He may be young but I have every faith that he shall perform his duty with the upmost--"
>"Fine! We'll do that if you just promise to shut up right now," Ember groans whilst rolling her eyes.
"You are such a killjoy."
>"I'd drown your joy in a bathtub if I could. And take no small amount of pleasure while doing so."
>She'd probably drown you in the tub too if given the opportunity, so you figure to lay off with the cheesy remarks while your assistant is wielding various sharp instruments.
>The two of you toil away for the next few hours, prepping all the necessary ingredients in advance so that they can be cooked up quickly for hungry and eager customers. If the Princess is going to show up, no doubt a lot of ponies will follow in her hoofsteps. This'll be good for business, but certainly a lot of work for the two of you.
>Soon a familar head pokes into the kitchen.
>"Pot! We go the musicians," Wispy reports. "A four-pony band. Sugar's got them setting up. Sugar said to ask you what sorta music do you want them to play?"

Input response
>>
>>27740982
Adventure music for wispy
>>
>>27740982
She's here for the Inn as it is, play her some regular Inn music.
And something slow for the afterparty
>>
>>27740997
>>27741007
both are good
>>
>>27740982
"sugar you found them so you get first pick of songs"

or >>27740997
>>
>>27740997
>>27741007

"We don't want to ruin the atmosphere, so let's start with something... traditional for a tavern - nice and gentle at first. When the evening wears on and the party is in full swing, we can go to something more lively and adventurous. And then when the parties starting to unwind, we can end things with some relaxing, easy-listening."
>Wispy stares at you for a few seconds, blinking before the visor drops shut on her.
>"Okay, I think I got all that," she replies and then slinks back out of the kitchen.
>After a short delay, you start hearing a sweet melody coming from the other room. You can hear chattering and bustling gradually becoming louder - your patrons are arriving!
"I'm going to go check on things," you excuse yourself and head back into the main hall.
>There's more than just a few ponies. In fact, it looks as though almost everyone you've met in Ponyville has packed themself into the tavern.
>"Hey Pot, hope you don't mind but I've been doling out the drinks on your behalf," Wine says to you from the bar. "You want to take over the bar for now?"

Input response?
>>
>>27741136
Sure and can you grab bright so we can officially hire him.
>>
>>27741136
Now lets show off our plot to get those patrons
>>
>>27741136
Sure. Thanks, Wine.
Then wink and whisper a suggestion for a little 'competition' with Belle and Diamond
>>
>>27741222
Well at least we can tell Belle we mean what we say....
Diamond would probably agree
>>
>>27741146
>>27741152
>>27741222

"Don't mind if I do," you reply as you slide into place behind the bar counter.
>It feels good to be home again.
>"Try not to have too much fun," Wine replies, giving you a little kiss on the way by.
"You know, if you're looking for a little fun, there might be a way to get in on a little 'competition' with Diamond and Belle."
>You give her a playful little smirk and wink.
"Boys versus girls, if you catch my drift."
>"Oh my my my," Wine muses, smirking wryly at the idea. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were just finding a convenient excuse to do some... deep shaft mining. Though I would love to watch some of that myself. We'll have to find some time to slip away from the party then, won't we?"
"I'll be sure to let you know when the games begin."
>She giggles before heading over to greet some of the other patrons, making sure her hips slow and wide for your enjoyment.
>As you start tidying up the bar, you see Cutie Swirl come trotting up to the bar. "Hey Pot Luck, I got the cakes ready, along with a lot of extra bread, buns, and rolls. Want me to deliver them around back?"
"Sure. Just leave them all in the kitchen."
>The baker hurries off to finish the delivery. But you're not waiting long until another familar face shows up - Bright Jewel himself.
"Hey there, sport. I heard you wanted to help your brother out."
>He nods. "I think it'd be prudent if both of us were earning income, even if my portion is trivial in comparison," he explains while adjusting his glasses.
"Well, I could use a strong back to help with taking orders and cleaning up during lunch hours," you explain. "I'd need you here every day an hour before noon until the end of the rush. Think you can manage that?"
>"Sounds straight-forward enough," he nods again.
"Welcome aboard then. You can help with the party now if you'd like."
>"I would, yes."

(cont)
>>
>>27741304

>As time drags on, more and more ponies begin to arrive. Word must've gotten around town of Celestia's arrival, no doubt because of Mr Heart's panicked shouts being overheard. Soon you're passing out mug after mug of mead to happy customers and Bright Jewel working in tandem with Ember to keep food and plates flowing.
>Wispy, with her new armour, is easily drawing most of the attention of the patrons, especially some of the younger ones. It seems if anybody cared that she was a changeling before, they didn't now. It's not long before Wispy is chasing other colts around the tavern, 'rescuing' the fillies from their mischivous clutches.
>Just as the party seems to be swinging into the 'adventurous' music phase, the door swings open and a tall, white pony strides in, causing all the music to stop and attention to draw towards the door.
>Except it's not the Princess they were looking for, but rather Sundance, who looks a little surprised at all the staring.
>"Can we see it?" a voice calls out from the crowd.
>"Wha-- Pot? Did you tell everybody in town?" Sundance shouts back.
"Only a few! I can't help it if word travels fast."
>Sundance sighs and rolls her eyes. "Fine," she murmurs.
>The pegasus unfurls her wings, revealing her natural one and the new, shimmering metallic prosthetic, complete with steel feathers that almost look blades. At first glance it seems rather frail, but no doubt it's made with the best material and magic available.
>There's a collective 'oooooo' from the crowd before she folds her wing back up.
>The party slowly resumes as Sundance makes her way over to you.
>"Um... hello Pot," she greets.

Input action
>>
>>27741311
Dance?
>>
>>27741311
Nice to have you back, Sunny. How's it feel?
>>
>>27741311
"I'm so happy you"
>Big happy smile
>>
So many artworthy scenes these last few threads
>>
>>27741382
This whole things art worthy lol
>>
>>27741333
>>27741338

"Well, look at you - all spiffy with your shiny new wing," you reply, hopefully trying to ease any anxiety she might be feeling. "How does it feel?"
>"A bit... odd, I'll admit. Though I suppose since it's been gone for so long I've just been use to its absence," she answers truthfully. She glance over to the wing for a moment, stretching it out slightly and giving it a quick shake as though still skeptical of its existence. "It'll take some getting used to. And apparently I need to fix it up every so often so that'll be something new I'll need to learn."
"I think it looks great. I'm very happy for you, Sunny."
>"Oh! T... thank you, Pot," she murmurs back.
>"Sundance! Sundance!" Wispy's voice calls out as the little filly scampers over to her idol. "Check me out!"
>"Wow, somebody's decked out to take on the world," Sundance remarks, followed by an impressed whistle. "Maybe with you on the job now, I can hang up my shoes and retire from the adventuring business."
>"What? No! You can't do that! You have to teach me everything you know!"
>"I'm just jerkin' your chain, Wispy. I'm pretty sure I'd go even crazier if I tried retiring," Sundance replies.
>Wispy soon catches sight of the wing again and shifts over to get a close look. She starts poking and prodding at it with her hoof, even tugging on the metallic feathers.
"Wispy! That's not polite!"
>"Sorry..."

Input conversation?
>>
>>27741402
...ever tried flying with it yet?
>>
>>27741417
This and ask if she can dance with it
>>
>>27741402
Is this armoured or unarmoured Sundance? Makes a bit of a difference in how comfortable we'd assume she is.
>>
>>27741430
Considering how everyone is focused on her wing, probably armoured.
>>
>>27741417
>>27741424

"Have you tried flying with it yet?"
>"Oh, good heavens, no!" Sundance replies, shaking her head quickly. She unfurls her other wing for a second. "This wing's gotten weak since I rarely use it. They gave me some manuals and stuff that'll help me get this wing back into shape. The doc said it'll probably be a couple of weeks before it's strong enough to fly. And then I have to re-learn how to given that it's been a long while."
"I'm sure it'll come back to you the moment you get your hooves off the ground," you reassure your friend.
>Though it sounds like an empty platitude, she nonetheless smiles. Seems like she's feeling hopeful about the future for a change.
"Think you might be up for a dance later?"
>"Uhhhhh..." she pauses for a second and glances around the tavern. "It's... a little crowded, don't you think? M-maybe when there's not so many ponies... and eyes watching."
>For now, the pegasus takes a seat at the bar and settles in, taking her mask off and putting it away for the time being. Probably the first time in a long while she's gone without it in public.
>"So... did I miss anything while I was gone?"

Input response
>>
>>27741462
I missed you and the princess is coming
>>
>>27741462
just tell her whats going on lately.
>>
Think we'll call it a night here.
>>
>>27741515
yeah im going to bed too
>>
File: 25102990-fan.png (981KB, 1280x1096px) Image search: [Google]
25102990-fan.png
981KB, 1280x1096px
>>27741462
Everyone likes their gifts, Jewel is going to start working here, we have a plan to store love in crystals to sell/pay changelings, Julia flirts with Prism, Aegis is worried about the princess visiting and we still don't know where all the dicks in the guild come from. But what else is new?

>>27741515
Night Innkeep
>>
Would Mama Pot be proud of the Changeling granddaughter and her son's 'herd' if she found out?
inb4 she's good with knives and the only pony Ember outright approves of
>>
>>27741462
sunny is cute when nervous
>>
>>27741578
I really want to see a badass Mama Pot now.
>>
>>27741462
Is Rough Diamond still about? We might need to see about rustling up some tables and benches for overflow. We can open up windows to make sure they can still hear the music.
>>
>>27741462
"Well I certainly can't wait to see you 'on the wing' again, I'm sure it's a spectacular sight. Once things slow down we'll have our dance, though from the look of it that might take a bit of time, we're really packed tonight. As for what you missed-" then >>27741547
>>
>>27741661
our hero has earned that dance
>>
>>27741787
Dance party? Dance party.
>>
>It's not long before Wispy is chasing other colts around the tavern, 'rescuing' the fillies from their mischivous clutches.
If I were more autistic, this would have been some interesting subtext
>>
>>27742601
>>
>>27743813
>>
boom boom boom i want you in my room
>>
>>27745460
>>
>>27745460
>>
Right, time to continue our sessions of 'this'll end one day, I swear...'
>>
File: 1455688693984.png (198KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
1455688693984.png
198KB, 400x305px
>>27747372
>>
>>27747372
lol whats that suppose to mean
>>
>>27747372
Huzzah! And, This can go on for however long you want, I always enjoy it!
>>
>>27741547
>>27741481

"Well we decided that in order to accomodate the changelings that'll soon be living in Ponyville, we'll need the adventurer's guild to launch expeditions into the mines and forest to recover Crystal Empire technology. With such relics, Prism should be able to devise a way to replicate the technology so that we can harvest and store love energy for the changelings to stockpile as needed."
>"And here I thought things would get boring now that this conspiracy was finished with," Sundance replies.
"And I'm guessing you know that Princess Celestia is on her way to town."
>"Oh, she's already here," Sundance says nonchalantly. "We rode in on the same carriage, in fact. She's over at the guardhouse at the moment."
"Guess things will be getting a bit crazy around when she arrives," you murmur to yourself. "Anyways, can I get you a drink?"
>"Just whatever's readily available."
>As mead is always on hoof, you quickly pour your friend a cup.
>"So... more expeditions, you said?"
"Yeah. Prism's going to pay good bits for anyone who can bring him crystal relics."
>"With money from Celestia's funding," Sundance says, nodding to herself. "Not a bad plan. Should get lots of attention from the other adventurer's at the guild. You sure this is a good idea, though?"
"What do you mean?"
>"Most of the Crystal Empire got corrupted by Sombra during the war; a lot of dark magic involved. We go poking around the graves of a dead empire, you never know what might emerge."
"You... you really think this might be dangerous?"
>She shrugs. "I'm just saying we need to be careful. Maybe some secrets are best left buried." She takes a slow sip while you let those words digest. "And now I'm being all depressing - supposed to do the opposite at parties."

Input conversation? Don't forget most everyone you know in Ponyville is at the party by now
>>
>>27747649
"The past can't stay burried forever, sometimes you need to dig it up to truly get past it evil spirits and all"
>>
>>27747649
As long as your here with me I have nothing but happiness sunny bunny
>>
>>27747649
Is there someone we can get to double check whatever the adventurers bring in?

Anyway, what's she feel like eating?
>>
>>27747691
Prism presumably. And considering it's all going to him anyway...
>>
>>27747649
"Any enterprise worth undertaking is going to have it's risks. Right now, there are two here-and-now reasons to revive crystal tech. Julia, and a large number of displaced changelings. We can improve their lives immeasurably. But beyond them, crystal tech must have applications that will benefit the rest of pony society at large. Just look at Julia's crystal, allowing her to defeat death itself for quite a substantial time. We can't just let this stay buried. And... If we should happen to awaken anything ancient and evil- We're not entirely helpless against it, as our understanding advances, which we otherwise wouldn't be.
>>
>>27747810
>>27747691

"Any enterprise worth undertaking is going to have some risk associated with it. And the benefits that could be gained from these discoveries I think far outweigh the potential risks. It's not just the changelings that stand to gain from the old crystal empire technology, but ponies all across this kingdom. Whatever dangers we find, I have every confidence that you and the others will be able to handle it."
>"Just because I'm an adventurer doesn't mean I want to find trouble when I go on a job - I'm just prepared for that eventuality," Sundance replies. "But you're right, I suppose. The old stories go that the technology of the Crystal Empire was leagues ahead of everyone - defy death, preserve youth, power great machines that flew through the sky. I guess I just worry that finding that technology might result in Equestria meeting the same fate..."
"If something bad comes of it, we'll do what's worked for us so far - we stick together," you reassure your friend. "Plus we've got Prism to vet all the stuff we bring in."
>"Because nothing bad has ever happened with Prism's tinkering."
"Now how about somethign to eat? You must be famished."
>"Sure, I'll take a burger."
"ONE LENTIL BURGER!" you shout to the kitchen.
>"Kiss my ass!" your kitchen assistant shouts in return.
"It'll be ready shortly," you say with a grin.

Input action?
>>
>>27748032
Was that an offer?
>>
>>27748032
business as usual
>>
>>27748032
Seconding "Was that an offer?". I'm glad this was brought up, as it's probably something you'll want to speak with Celestia about when she shows up. Mainly, that her funding will be going to resurrecting certain crystal tech for the benefit of society, but that it may carry some element of risk.

"I'm sure Prism's experience has taught him some level of tact on how far to take magic, after all these years. He'll probably be fine researching this- Or, at least, be knowledgeable enough to fix things if he makes a mistake."

Meta: I like how this could lead to flying machines- You could segue right off this quest and run either/or, if you wanted. Though of course me and probably other longtime JAD players most appreciate original JAD and want it to complete it's base objectives (Elements discovered, Crystal tech resolved, and some fun havoc with the Awesome Magic Weapons)
>>
>>27748105
PS: Can't you just see Sundance as an airship captain?
>>
>>27748123
sequel when lol
>>
>>27748142
It'd be a natural progression without time-jumps or other mucky stuff like that, and we'd have a familiar cast at least to start with so it wouldn't be jarring. I could see airships proliferating all over near simultaneously once the tech's out there, and it would naturally be bedlam. Hell, we could put an airship loading/unloading tower atop the inn, like the Empire State Building has!
>>
>>27748173
> not time jumping as wispy
>>
>>27748192
Not airship captain Wispy as a bounty hunter?
>>
>>27748032
No one ever progressed without taking risks, like it or not, there will always be the paranoid and the selfish, no matter what new technology gets introduced. But the one thing the new tech has, its ways of spreading information. Education. You can teach others why coups and wars are a bad thing. It goes both ways, but nothing is ever perfect.
>>
>>27748041
>>27748078
>>27748105
>>27748123

"So was that an offer?" you shout to the kitchen.
>"Only if you want a hoof to the face!" Ember shouts in retaliation.
>Sundance just rolls her eyes at your antics.
"Can you imagine if we had airships?" you remark with a wistful sigh. "Soaring high above the clouds in a mighty barge - all the freedom in the world to go wherever you please..."
>"You're talking to a pegasus, Pot. I used to do that before breakfast," Sundance replies.
"Don't ruin my daydreaming, please."
>"Fine."
"I can see it now - a flying tavern! I'd go from one city to another, parking for the night, serving food and drinks, and then disembark to venture to the next city! I'd be able to incorporate the local ingredients in my dishes, stockpile on local spirits and ales. And everypony would cheer as they see my ship soaing above them..."
>You go silent for a moment, letting your thoughts drift to the clouds.
>"You have strange dreams."
"Well if you had an airship, what would you do?"
>"I dunno. The same as I do already, except with a ship," Sundance answers with a shrug. "I imagine a ship would need a crew, though, so I don't know how well I'd handle trying to be a captain to others."
"I'd join your crew if you had a ship. I'd be your cook and maybe the cabin boy if you'd like."
>You flash a quick grin and wink to her. Surprisingly, Sundance just breaks down into a laugh rather than threatening bodily harm. A nice change of pace.
>"Oh, you are shameless, aren't you?"
"Only live once. May as well have fun with it."
>"Speak for yourself!" Julia calls out from her spot on the nearby shelf.

Input action
>>
>>27748334
"hows the party going for you princess"
>>
>>27748334
Did that alcohol work on her the last time she had it?
>>
>>27748334
Yeah, and how's that going for you Princess?
Pot should be the captain. He's good at keeping people together.
>>
>>27748385
She was soaking in it all night, wasn't she?
>>
>>27748334
Agree with other anons, ask Julia if she'd like a nice glass of something to soak in, too.

"Who knows what all the crystal tech can really do. All we have is legend to go by. All we need to do is find one or two really good sites, like Julia's, and we might be able to get a grip on the basics. After that, the sky's the limit, so to speak. Anyone need mugs refilled?"
>>
>>27748386
Pot can be the councilor and maintainer of moral.
>>
>>27748419
Wispy as captain?
>>
>>27748425
Of course not, restraining such a free spirit with the binds of responsibility is foolhearty. Obviously she'd be the scout/saboteur.
>>
>>27748367
>>27748386

"And how is that second life treating you right now?"
>"Could be better, could be worse. Having a body would be nice, but getting to sit up here and observe the swirling miasma of emotional energies filling this place is just as good. Hell, if I had a body, I'd need a whole heap of drugs to get a show like this."
"Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. Do you need a bowl to soak in?"
>"Probably best you don't leave a bowl of wine laying around," Julia replies. "Lest you want somebody to accidentally try to drink it and me along with it."
>"Honestly, you'd probably make a better captain than I would," Sundance adds. "You've done a pretty good job of bringing us all together."
"You guys never seemed like you needed me for anything other than another pint."
>"Are you kidding?" Sundance quips in disbelief. "Look at me. I used to rarely work with others with Longshot being the rare exception. Azura used to be something of a laughing stock around here. And now here we are, not even that long after having met you, and all of us were willing to drop everything at your beckoning. You've done a lot more for us than you realize, Pot... and you've done a lot for me."
>She flusters a bit at the end remarks, trailing off and averting her eyes.

Input words?
>>
>>27748554
Some cute filly needs a hug
>>
>>27748554
Pot is a Bioware protagonist, he can't help it.

But be modest. Surely a pony like Pot isn't so rare? What about our non-adventurer friends?
>>
>>27748554
"Hey, I'm glad I've been able to help, in whatever ways I have. And anything I've done for you, you repaid ten times over, going up against the palace guard as you all did." gaze inclusively around, as we haven't been interacting with our other friends much, "That took huge bravery. I, and I'm certain Wispy, appreciate the hell out of the effort you and the others put forth on our account, and will never be able to properly repay you for it."

The hug idea isn't bad, just don't set off her self-defenses.
>>
>>27748579
Can we still call her a filly or cute filly?
>>
>>27748595
Wispy? Always, I'd say. Sundance? Uhm. Up to you! I got no opinion other than a vague sense of self-preservation. I doubt she'd kick our ass for it unless it sent her PTSD somehow.
>>
>>27748613
I say yes, shes already blushing.
>>
>>27748565
>>27748567

"Oh come on, you say that like I'm the only pony who's ever done a nice thing for someone else."
>"I'm not saying that you are," Sundance replies. "But a lot of the ponies here have been through tough times - most of them would rather just try to protect what little they have left rather than risk it for someone else. Not to mention a lot of villagers tend to keep their distance from the adventurers unless there's a job to be done. You've seen us - we're not exactly the most stable bunch, and this profession does attract a lot of jerks."
>Sundance pauses to take a long swig from her mead, perhaps just to power past any anxieties.
>"But you, Pot; you've done nothing but give of yourself to others. You took in a filly who needed a home despite being a changeling; you helped Azura despite her being a bit of a bitch to you; Belle and Oats are just business partners to you but you've reached out to both of them; Ember's a hell-spawned demon who, if you ask me, is now more at home in your kitchen than in the flaming pits. And the list goes on."
>Now it's your turn to fluster a little bit.
"Okay, okay. I get it. I've helped out my fair share," you reply in an attempt to spare yourself further embarrassment. "I guess I just can't help it. Growing up, we all had to help each other in order to survive because mum sure as heck couldn't do everything on her own. Plus you folks have helped me so I can't exactly let all that go unmet."
>"I know, but I still want to say 'thank you.' Especially for all of my... issues," Sundance continues, flustering again though perhaps more from the drink. "Adventurers tend to be a selfish, moody lot so seeing somebody upbeat and optimistic like you was... a wake-up call, I guess. Reminded me what being a pony is supposed to be about.
"I feel a hug coming on," you warn your friend as you step out from behind the counter. "Come here you."
>"Oh geeze, I dunno Pot, I uh--"
>Too late, you're already hugging her.

Input action?
>>
>>27748769
Never let go
>>
>>27748769
"I wouldn't trade you for the world sundance, seeing your brings a smile to my face'
>>
>>27748775
>>27748786

>Hugging Sundance. In public. Full view of the entire tavern.
>A few days ago, doing something like this probably would've gotten you thrown through the nearest wall. Perhap multiple walls just for good measure. Nopony would've ever dared something like this.
>But today...
>Today is different. Today Sundance is willing, albeit hesitantly, to embrace others and not give in to her fears and anger. So despite being hugged in public and being thoroughly embarrassed by it, the pegasus slowly but surely puts a hoof around your shoulder and gives you a little squeeze.
>"Okay that's enough," Sundance suddenly blurts out after a second, pushing you off of her. She looks a bit anxious, her breathing shallow and rapid, but a quick, stiff drink helps to calm her nerves. "You are one crazy son of a bitch, you know that?"
"Oh, you love me for it," you grin wryly.
>"Listen, um... about what happened this morning back in Prism's room," Sundance continues on, gesturing for her mug to be refilled. "You... uh, you didn't... I mean to say, my sudden departure wasn't... bothersome for you?"

Input response
>>
>>27748870
"I'm here for you and I want to help you fell comfortable and confident in yourself so its no problem at all"
>>
>>27748870
Feel free to join me in my bedroom tonight or any night if it suits you
>>
>>27748883

Tonight might not be the best idea, seeing as we're planning a spelunking expedition with Diamond.
>>
>>27748916
Stay pure for sundance
>>
>>27748870
Shhh. I understand. you've got to have get used to contact at your own pace.

>>27748916
inb4 QT hides under the bed and Sundance falls out of the wardrobe in time for the triples round.
>>
>>27748873
>>27748971

"Pfft, don't worry about it," you wave off her concern. "I'm here for you Sundance - you asked for help and I provided. There's obviously going to be some... unorthodox behavior that I just accept as part of you working through your issues. If leaving abruptly helps you cope then--"
>"Hearing you scream my name weirded me out," Sundance interrupts.
"I... oh, um... sorry? I sorta just caught in the moment."
>"I don't mean that as a slight against you, Pot," she quickly insists. "I was just... it was weird hearing my name being used like that. With me it's usually just 'Sundance, don't kill that guy!' or 'Sundance, I need some help!' or 'Sundance, save me cause I'm an crossbow-wielding idiot who keeps jumping in without properly assessing the full danger of the situation.'"
"That last one sounds weirdly specific."
>"My point is, it was strange and it caught me off-guard. I mean, the rational part of me knows that ponies have sex for fun but my experience and my memories paint a very different picture. So it just creates this... conflict in my head, you know what I mean?"
"I think I do," you nod slowly. "Clearly you just need to accustom yourself to that just like you've been doing with physical intimacy. And I think I know just how to do that."
>You give a playful grin before helping yourself to a little mead to help wet your whistle.
>"Y-you're not going to do what I think you are...?"

Input action
>>
>>27748983
Let pot do his thing cause i don't know what it is
>>
Gonna have to call it a night. Will try to continue tomorrow.

Just as an FYI, this party will likely be the final major scene for JAD. Might do some extra scenes afterwards for shits and giggles but that'll depend on how much space is left in the thread.
>>
>>27749031
So JADs ending?
>>
File: 24185220.png (3MB, 2180x1896px) Image search: [Google]
24185220.png
3MB, 2180x1896px
>>27748983
Want to watch Rough Diamond and I explore each others' mine shafts while Belle and Wine have a wine and mead tasting?

>>27749031
It feels like things got here so quickly, I can still remember when you announced your return in the General. I suppose all things must end eventually...
>>
>>27749047
return in the General?

I missed all that cause i thought jad ended.
>>
>>27749047

I did what I said I would - the Rescue Wispy arc is finished. We're wrapping things up, having a little celebration, end things on a good note.

Then... Well, I'm still not sure what I'm doing after this.
>>
>>27749071
Another cyoa??
>>
>>27749071
You've made a really detailed world here, and I'm sure we won't get all the mysteries and plot holes solved by the thread's end. Ever think about turning this into a tabletop homebrew or some other kind of game? Share it with others. It won't be as time consuming as running CYOA sessions, I think.

Should we propose Sundance become Wispy's godmother? Not that its necessary.She was Pot's daughter way before it became official. Asking would just be a formality at this point.
>>
>>27749119
> propose Sundance become Wispy's godmother?

Sir i think you might of just said the best thing i have ever heard. YES PLEASE.
>>
>>27748983
Obviously we should sing a song about her.
>>
bed bump
>>
>>27749071
Seems like the entire thing could be wrapped up in one adventure (element discoveries, crystal tech and awesome magic weapon use), were you to feel so inclined later.

As a story, JAD would be perfect if it reached that climax. Plus it would clear the air for derivative projects.
>>
>>27749119
He talked about that in Sekrit club.

Doing a JAD pathfinder game While Mango and Doxel tried to convince him to use 5e instead.
>>
silly page 10
>>
>>27753467
>>
>>27753850
>>
>>27754928
>>
>>27755518
>>
Kinda busy tonight so if you haven't guessed, I don't think I'll be running tonight
>>
>>27756665
Thanks for the update though! Goodnight, Innkeeper.
>>
>>27756665
Have a nice night, Innkeep
>>
>>27756724
>>
Welp, I got a few seconds so I'll just say here that the idea of a JAD-based dnd/pathfinder game is certainly a front-runner for what to do with myself afterwards. It requires a lot less time-dedication and it won't suffer as much if I just run for a few hours on a sautrday or sunday.

That said, my main worry is that lots of people probably enjoy reading JAD even if they don't participate, and a campaign would limit participation to, at most, 8 people. And Discord isn't the best for trying to comb throughh backlogs, especially with the other campaigns being run in the same channel.

Still, it's an idea and arguably the only realistic one for any continuation of this story
>>
>>27756955
You could get one of the players, or yourself, to do post session writeups.
>>
>>27756955
I just love whatever you do man
>>
>>27756955
>8 people
While I can't confirm, right now 8 people seems to be about enough. 4chan would be good for backlogs, but poor for rolling dice. Would roll20 work?
>>
>>27757079
You can't dnd here. It breaks site rules.
>>
>>27756955
I can participate in this, but wouldn't be able to in a formal DND due to chaotic schedule, odds are. Can you just run it to the basic end goals before changing the format? At least at that point it's a complete story, a finished book, so to speak. One more "chapter" could do it.
>>
>>27757017
>>27757079

roll20 is an option, but I feel like asking people to learn pathfinder plus roll20 might be a bit much. Plus I'd have to learn it too.

What I could do is just make pastebin logs of the sessions, though those will get quite large since it'll consist of a lot of back-and-forth banter. Better than nothing, though.

>>27757191

Problem is there's really no quick and easy way to do that, at least not without making it feel rushed. There's no real 'basic' end goal that I feel like can be accomplished in the next few weeks.
>>
>>27757288
I would say go onto a forum or something, but unless you want to deal with making your own or convincing others to allow you to run, discord seems the best option. I guess the only way around the backlog is just to frequently update the pastebin.
>>
>>27757288
Actually I wouldn't mind "rushed". Look at M&M, that had the ending final battle and resolution crammed into just a couple of nights. But it completes the story. If you just stop this mid-flow, it remains forever unfinished, just another stops-in-the-center story the internet's awash in.

A rushed ending is still an ending, and gives one a sense of completion and satisfaction when you read it, instead of forever wondering.

But as it's your baby, do whatever you want. I'd just hate to see it forever unfinished.
>>
>>27757391

It might help me if I have a sense of what those 'end goals' you want to see a resolution to. My main contention is just to avoid resolving them so much that I have nothing for folks in JADnD to do.
>>
>>27757413
Well, they would have to be a separate storyline breaking off at some point, or a new quest after the quests raised in the story. JAD the story, won't be done until we identify the elements, use our new weps, and get crystal-tech going for Julia and the Changelings. Leaving all this un-done and taking it to a table game would just kill the story unfinished, unless you could rewrite the DND game into a believably close-enough to the native style story and tack that onto the end instead.

Of course, the DND game would have to finish those things successfully before you could do that, even.

The end goals could all be accomplished in one adventure though, I suspect. Party members manifest their elements in duress. We fight monsters with the weps. And we find enough stuff to do the crystal goals. It needn't take more than a thread, two max.

The DND game could start anywhere during the storyline and take it's own course, or it can take over and you can write it in somehow, but I imagine if that's what's done the transition will be jarring to read through.
>>
>>27757413
How do you think JADnD would play out? Its going to be new characters in the same setting, right? You could leave a few loose ends untied or set it in a different time period
>>
>>27757455

Hmmmm...

You present a lot of good arguments there. It's funny because my first reaction to your suggestion was 'but I can't X, Y, and Z because I had plans to do this way and with such and such.' But then I have to remind myself that I can't implement my original plans anyways, not unless I want to keep JAD going as a cyoa (which I can't because I'm already putting a shit ton of stuff on hold just to power through these last few chapters). For example, the original plan had each of the elements of harmony being discovered in their mini-story arc. Again, not an option at this point so why am I still clinging to that idea?

As you said, a compressed ending is better than no ending at all.

So... it's possible to get those things all done in one last adventure. It would certainly require abandoning a lot of my original plans, but at the same time it would mean at least getting to implement in the cyoa rather than shoe-horning it into the DnD.

Honestly, trickiest part of that idea is just squeezing in the remaining 'discovering the elements' parts into one adventure. Should be doable.

Shit, I'm getting roped into doing JAD for a few more weeks, aren't I?

Eyup. I am...
>>
>>27757391
>>27757521
I'd argue against it. M&M's ending was the worst part of the story.
>>
>>27757521
It's only really a squeeze if you present them as discovered one at a time by one pony. The show didn't even do that. Discovering them as a group or having the current non-dormant generosity element sense disharmony and summon them or something is viable.

>>27758113
Hero was on an actual deadline. He had to finish it or it'd be dead for months. Innkeeper doesn't have a hard real life deadline looking over his shoulder, he's able to take more or less time as he wants with his writing. I don't think we'll be seeing the same degree of rushed.
>>
>>27759125
Still can't see it going well. M&M had a problem that needed solving from the very first thread. It was obvious that needed to happen before the end.
JAD doesn't have anything like that. Most of the problems have already been addressed. The elements are a interesting side story, but that's it.
There's no need to find the other elements because there's no need for the elements.
You'd have to both have them all pop up and introduce some big threat only they could stop all in one, which is arguably even more rushed than M&M was.
>>
beb
>>
>>27760168
>>
>>27762834
>>
>>27759169
Wispy is love wispy is life
>>
>>27763350
>27763350
>>
File: MTV.jpg (25KB, 576x416px) Image search: [Google]
MTV.jpg
25KB, 576x416px
>>27759169
It's not a perfect plan, it just makes the story complete and whole. A perfect plan would be the QM's original pace and settings, which he's already said is impossible. But the worst outcome is "Here we're at dinner with 1/4 of our progress complete, the end."

A compressed but not QUITE M&M level compressed ending would be fine. And even M&M level compression beats "unfinished."
>>
>>27764702
Again, I disagree. I liked Innkeeper's original plan more.
>>
>>27764963
His original plan is no longer an option
>>
>>27765067
You misunderstand. His original idea for shorts after the end.
>>
>>27765156
If they were just progressive segments of the final adventures leading TO the end, well, that'd be more or less similar to his original plan A, with each element having their own adventure kinda thing. I'd be all for it, but Innkeeper's said he hasn't time to do that justice. That kinda thing wouldn't be "after" the end of the story, though, they'd be part OF the story.
>>
>>27765232
I'm still not sure why you think there has to be some big adventure before the 'end'.
>>
>>27765416
I was hoping for closure, wrap-up. The story having an ending. So that when read through, it has a beginning, middle, and end. A final adventure can wrap it all up and resolve all the loose ends.
>>
>>27759169
>>27764702
>>27764963

You both present pretty strong arguments for your respective sides and chances are my decision will fall somewhere between the two.

The Elements of Harmony had always been the long game, the recurring issue that would keep popping up and its conclusion would be the end of the cyoa as a whole. There's obviously no way that I can do what I had originally planned because, as pointed out, the 'problem' had yet to be introduced (though I had hinted at it), so to try and bring in the remaining elements and the problem and solve it all in one go would be absurd and not in the least bit satisfying even if I had Pot Luck bludgeoning the enemies of Equestria with his dick.

What I can do, perhaps, is try to resolve enough of the story so that when JAD the cyoa finishes, it feels like a 'to be continued...' issue rather than one that was just outright ignored.

But this is just me speculating at the moment, on an empty stomach to boot...
>>
>>27765456
Sure, if the elements are better found in the next "episode" of the cyoa in order to deal with an enemy introduced in that same CYOA, then leave Pot as the only discovered element in this CYOA. We still have crystal tech as a freshly opened can of worms, that leads to airships later, and the weapons, being a part of this CYOA, should at least get some air-time before the end. Maybe take it as far as raiding an ancient crystal site, an encounter or three, and Prism starting on the research? At that point, knowing that the results will be "visible" in the next incarnation of the story, this one would be sufficiently complete.
>>
>>27765450
Resolve WHAT loose ends? The only real loose end is the elements, and they haven't mattered at all in the entire story.
JAD has primarily been SoL. I don't like the ending being something else.
>>
>>27765491
If you're that desperate for it to end, simply say loudly to the empty room, "The End." and close this tab. That way we'll both be happy.

I just wanted this to end at a rational point that then leads to the next cyoa. As is it's got loose ends that won't be reasonably explained in a future cyoa without crazy back-references. It's all up to the QM anyhow. I'd just like to see this go a BIT further.
>>
I'm honestly fairly content with JAD as it stands.

We've broken through to Sunny, the inn is successful, we have a bunch of friends and lovers.

It's a good place to wrap up, honestly.
>>
File: Terlet.jpg (288KB, 2200x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Terlet.jpg
288KB, 2200x1240px
OK if this is better dealt with in some future cyoa I guess ending at... Dinner... makes perfect... sense...
>>
>>27765501
I won't be quiet just necause you want to damage the quality of this story at its end.
>>
>>27765524
Obviously. How about we BOTH be quiet and see what happens next?
>>
>>27765525
>>
bed bump
>>
>>27765525>>27765524
I don't know about you two, but I'm just happy Innkeeper's back.
>>
>>27766463
morning
>>
>>27769244
>>
>>27767174
>>
>>27770989
>>
>>27769943
>>
Okay, I should be able to get a session started soon. I hope
>>
File: 1433577609117.jpg (28KB, 458x402px) Image search: [Google]
1433577609117.jpg
28KB, 458x402px
>>27772816
>>
>>27772816
The hope is real
>>
>>27772816

"Wait, whad'd you think I was going to do?"
>"Jump onto the counter and start screaming my name like you're in the throes of sexual bliss?"
"Why would you think I'd do that?"
>"Cause that's the sort of crazy, shameless, hair-brained stunt you'd pull? You did give a princess a lap dance, remember?"
"Fair enough. Maybe with Azura and Airy, I might've considered something like that, but I've got far more respect for you, not to mention Airy would probably get a kick out of that."
>"Well what were you going to suggest?"
"Just another evening together in someplace more private and relaxed, though I probably would've said it with a more playful and sultry tone, along with a wink and a grin like this."
>You flash a quick grin and wink to her.
"Except now the mood is kinda ruined."
>"Sorry to kill the mood."
"Not you're fault, I could've handled the delivery a bit better."
>"Anyways, I'll consider your... offer. I'm going to go find Longshot; if we're going to go looking for relics, he'll probably want to organize something."
>With that, Sundance grabs her drinks and heads off in search of her friend, leaving you on your own at the bar. Well, still lots of others to mingle with.

Input action?
>>
>>27773156
QT
Gotta give our favorite femcolt attention
Ask him how he likes the brush or something
>>
>>27773225
Why not or just serve drinks
>>
>>27773156
Before she gets too far hop back up next to her, nuzzle her gently, and then whisper in her ear softly "Not all intimacy has to be loud and active you know". Then duck out and escape.
>>
>>27773156
>>27773254
I suppose we could risk this, maybe if there aren't too many poners watching
>>27773225
If there aren't any other obligations
>>
>>27773254
Double confirm this
>>
>>27773254
If we're not dodging an attack make sure our tail trails along her wing as we leave.
>>
>>27773156
We haven't spoken to Cutie in a while. We haven't been working for a while either. How about we take a tray of drinks, and talk to some of the patrons? We can sit down with Cutie along the way.
>>
>>27773156
Voting this,
>>27773254
then
>>27773487
>>
>>27773254
>>27773225

>As Sundance heads off, you quickly hop over the counter and rush up alongside her. You surprise her with a nuzzles against her cheek.
"Intimacy doesn't always have to loud and active," you whisper to her.
>You don't give her a chance to respond as you shuffle back to your bar. As fun as it is to flirt with your patrons, you do have work to occasionally do.
>Though there aren't any active orders, you decide to fill up a tray with a pitcher of mead and some mugs and do a quick walk-around the tavern to see if anybody's thirsty or needs a top-up.
>You pass by plenty of familiar and friendly faces. You spot Birchwood and his sons at one of the tables, engaged in some friendly drinking competition with Goldbeak and some of the other gryphons.
>After topping up many a patrons' mugs, you swing by the table where Cutie Swirl and some of your other friends are sitting.
"Hey there, how's my favourite baker holding up?"
>"Oh, I'm go-hic-od," Cutie replies, his face quite flustered from all the drink. He giggles uncontrolably for a moment. "It's just so good to see everybody back. I was soooooooo so so so sosososososo worried. Cause you... you are a good pony," he leans over, throwing a hoof over your shoulder. "Did I mention I love you? Cause I do... I just love you sooooo much."
>He tries to hug you with both hooves but winds up losing his balance and promptly falls out of his chair.
>"I'm okay... just... just an inner ear infection!"

Input action
>>
>>27773665
Help him up
>>
>>27773665
Set the drinks on the table and help the poor thing back up. We might end up having to adopt him for the night, he's so sloshed. Give him the least full mug, if we're giving him one at all, then if the brush is handy give him a quick neaten, make sure he's well seated/propped up, and continue on our rounds.
>>
File: 615264-drinky1.jpg (523KB, 1200x1376px) Image search: [Google]
615264-drinky1.jpg
523KB, 1200x1376px
>>27773665
Think he needs some water? After helping him up of course
>>
>>27773665
Good idea, >>27773820
maybe a grease-bomb food item too.
>>
>>27773665
That's going to hurt in the morning. Lets start fixing that hangover before it even begins.
Invite him to spectate the games later? Yes? No?
>>
>>27773866
But of course, if he's up for it!
>>
>>27773705
>>27773820
>>27773866

"I see somepony's been celebrating hardy tonight," you remark as you set your tray down.
>"I'm just so happy to -hic- see so many nice ponies here," Cutie explains, sprawling out on the floor as though all his bones had vanished.
>You reach down and help the silly pegasus back up into his seat, making sure he's leaning forward enough so that he won't wind up back on the floor the moment you step away.
"Right, you're getting some water and some nice taters in ya to help keep that hang-over from wrecking you in the morning," you explain to your friend as you dust him off.
>"Mmmm... taters..." Cutie murmurs, gradually resting his head down on the table.
>"Oh my, looks like he's almost down for the counter," White Wine remarks as she trots over to your side. "He's so cute when he's sleeping, don't you agree?"

Input action
>>
>>27773665
>I was soooooooo so so so sosososososo worried. Cause you... you are a good pony.
>Did I mention I love you? Cause I do... I just love you sooooo much.
>I'm okay... just... just an inner ear infection!
Man, the cuteness, it just exceeded Wispy level cuteness for a moment.
>>
>>27774003
Man white is so rapey "only if you want to take advantage of him"
>>
>>27774003
"He's adorable 24/7. But if he's gonna make it through the night, I need to get some water and food down him, stat! Nab a mug off the tray there if you want, I'll be right back."
>>
>>27774098
This is factual.
>>
>>27774060
She's just hinting on her fetish of nearly getting caught. It turns her on to have sex while someone's sleeping in the same room.

>>27774003
If he sleeps now that hangover is as good as here. Keep him awake while Wine gets some water. Then switch so we can get some hash down his throat
>>
>>27774098
>>27774414

"Could you keep an eye on him while I get some water and food? I suspect his hang-over face isn't nearly as cute."
>"Of course," Wine nods. She pulls up a chair and sits alongside her friend, giggling as the pegasus mumbles and makes himself comfortable on the table.
>You grab a nice big mug of water along with a bowl of fried potato wedges, which will hopefully keep the pegasus from waking up with the mother of all hangovers.
"Here, you go kiddo, eat up," you say as you set the food down in front of him.
>"Noooo, want sleepies..." Cutie Swirl groans.
"No time for sleep, you gotta stay awake and eat so you'll feel better."
>You grab your own chair and sit down on the opposite side.
>"Come on, Cutie, eat up," Wine says, floating a piece of potato over to his mouth.
>"No~" he pouts, turning his head away.
"Come on, you gotta eat."
>"Brushie," he says.
"What?"
>He holds out the brush.

Input action
>>
>>27774454
[pleased Cutie noises]
>>
>>27774454
!brushie
>>
>>27774454
Here comes pots plot, you better eat it all
>>
File: choosie brushie.png (260KB, 1226x1039px) Image search: [Google]
choosie brushie.png
260KB, 1226x1039px
>>27774527
>>
>>27774519
>>27774527
>>27774666

>You let out a quiet sigh. While this isn't quite the setting you would've preferred, it seems like the fussy little pegasus isn't going to cooperate until you give him a little brushing.
"Very well," you say as you take the brush from him. "But while I'm brushing, you're eating. Got it?"
>"Mmhm," he nods.
>You shift your chair behind the pegasus and ease him back into an upright posture. He giggles as you handle him, going a bit limp and flopping back against you.
>You start running the brush through his mane, the little curls extending and springing back into place with each stroke. He giggles and coos, clearly enjoying every moment.
"That doesn't sound like eating," you remind him.
>He picks up a potato wedge and starts nibbling on it, humming gleefully all the while.
>"Your taters are so tasty, Pot," Cutie remarks between mouthfuls.
"Glad you're enjoying them."
>"Having Miss Oats help bake was really nice," he continues on. "Do you think you could ask her if she could come by more often?"

Input action
>>
>>27774873
Sure ill do that now
>>
>>27774873
!brushie
I think I can manage that
>>
Blah, been a bit of a short session but i'll have to call it a night here
>>
File: 1455395091298.png (172KB, 396x620px) Image search: [Google]
1455395091298.png
172KB, 396x620px
>>27775054
Thanks all the same
Night Innkeep.
>>
File: ZyOOY1447134656609.png (428KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ZyOOY1447134656609.png
428KB, 1000x1000px
>>27774873
!brushie the tail

>>27775054
Goodnight, and thanks for running!
>>
>>27774873
Thanks, Innkeeper!
>>
>>27775490
>>
>>27776426
>>
>>27777330
>>
>>27778884
>>
>>27780174
>>
>>27780863
>>
>>27781408
>>
Tonight looks promising for a session. Shall be starting soon.
>>
>>27782454

Fuck. Nevermind.
>>
>>27782632
Oh.
Okay.
Good night.
>>
File: Boop.png (91KB, 360x405px) Image search: [Google]
Boop.png
91KB, 360x405px
>>27782454
>>27782632
That's okay.
Night Innkeep
>>
Well its late but I could try starting a session again.
>>
>>27783388
you should get some sleep
>>
File: DubsIronWill.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DubsIronWill.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>27783388
I'm here either way, do as thou wilt.

Also thine digits are here-est checketh.
>>
>>27783429
this
>>
>>27783442
>>
File: 24604457-fan.png (1MB, 1158x953px) Image search: [Google]
24604457-fan.png
1MB, 1158x953px
>>
bed bump
>>
File: file.png (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
46KB, 800x800px
>>
File: file.png (131KB, 502x536px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
131KB, 502x536px
>>
>>27786984
>>
>>27787888
>>
>>27788501
>>
File: 24130237.png (2MB, 2000x1170px) Image search: [Google]
24130237.png
2MB, 2000x1170px
>>
Right, time to crack open a cold one and get a session started
>>
>>27789947
I'm here, I'm not queer but I'll get use to it.
>>
>>27789947

"I'll be sure to mention it the next time I see her."
>Though you have no doubt that Oats would like the idea, as she has expressed a preference towards baking over farming, there is the issue of her lacking the ability to split her time between a farm and a bakery.
>But first you'd have to pry yourself away from Cutie Swirl, which he's making difficult by purring happily and wagging his tail about like a pleased kitten. You scan the room as you keep brushing, seeing if you can spot the aforementioned farmer.
>It takes some time but you eventually locate her at one of the nearby tables, eating quietly on her own while watching her son running about with Wispy and other colts and fillies.

Input action
>>
>>27790232
Go talk to the cute farmer
>>
>>27790232
Brushie to make sure he's satisfied, then move over to speak with Oats.
"Its nice, isn't it? Watching the foals play around."
>>
>>27790232
Get white to take over
>>
>>27790232
Whistle at her and wave her over. Brushie boy wants to ask something.
>>
>>27790283
>>27790286
>>27790328

"I'm going go talk to White, okay?"
>"No! More brushies!" Cutie pouts.
"White, take over for a moment."
>You pass the brush off to White Wine, who takes over the duties. Despite his initial protests, Cutie Swirl is soon back to enjoying his grooming and his potatoes.
>You trot on over to Honey Oats, who doesn't notice your arrival until you speak up, almost startling her, in fact.
"Nothing like watching little ponies at play, huh?" you comment idly as you sit down next to her.
>"Oh, Pot!" she gasps at first before giving a sheepish smile. "I didn't see you there. Is everything okay?"
"Better than ever, I'd say."
>"That's good. I'm glad to hear that," she replies before looking back to her son.
>She sounds a bit preoccupied, so naturally you inquire.
"Are you okay?"
>"Me? Oh, I'm fine. It's just..." she stops abruptly and lets out a sigh. "Pot, I feel like I owe you an apology."
"For what?"
>"Well, when I first heard about Wispy being taken by the guards, that she was a changeling... I, um... I thought that was a good thing. I was scared at first, but then relieved that she was gone. And for a while, I thought maybe you could be a changeling too so I didn't want to help."
>She gives you a sorrowful look, almost too ashamed to even make proper eye contact.

Input response?
>>
>>27790490
Well...that's unexpected. I suppose its understandable, with how Changelings are seen. I can't deny it stings a little though.

But that's in the past. You've still helped run the inn didn't you? I believe that speaks for itself.
>>
>>27790490
It's natural to be afraid of changelings considering how little is known about them. Until just recently nobody even considered the possibility of coexistence.
>>
>>27790490
Filth how dare she distrust the glory of wispy, sundance off with her head.
>>
>>27790490
>>27790512
I agree. Actions matter more, but that does hurt.
>>
>>27790512
>>27790547
>>27790730

>You'd be lying if you said that news didn't sting a little bit, but it's something you can live with and understand, and you decide against burdening her with that knowledge.
"That's understandable. A lot of ponies are afraid of changelings, but I think the fact that you did eventually decide to help shows that you're willing to forgive, and I think that matters more."
>Oats manages a small smile upon hearing your words, her spirits uplifted enough to help her make eye contact again.
>"It's Honeycomb that convinced me, really," she answers. "When Belle came and explain things and asked for my help, I didn't want to at first. But then Honeycomb came in and said he would - that he wanted to help Wispy."
>She glances over to her son, watching as the giggling colt is chased after by a wooden sword-wielding Wispy.
>"He didn't care about changelings or any of that. All he cared was that his friend was in trouble and needed help. If he's not going to be scared, then I shouldn't either."
>You give the farmer a gentle pat on the shoulder.
"And we both really appreciate it."
>Oats leans over and gives you a quick hug.
"Anyways, speaking of 'help,' Cutie Swirl was wondering if you'd be interested in coming to help at the bakery more often."
>"Wha-? Me? At the bakery?" Oats replies in disbelief. "But... what about my farm?"

Input response
>>
>>27790902
>
let it burn, btw hows it going with your sis
>>
>>27790902
Don't you have some days where all it needs are sunlight?
>>
>>27790902
>If we've mentioned Berry coming back before
Well, with some help at the farm you'll have more free time. And if you enjoy baking, there's no better place than a bakery!

>If we haven't
Well, from what I hear a certain stallion's coming back in town and he can help ease the load with your farm again. And if you have some extra time, why not spend it doing what you enjoy at the bakery?

>either way
QT enjoyed spending time with you and it seems he wants to again. But you know how he is, too shy to ask for anything. *under our breath* except brushies.
If you're too busy to bake often I'm sure he'd understand, but I doubt he'd ever close his door to you regardless of how seldom it is.
>>
>>27790985
Did Berry leave much of an impression on her?
>>
>>27791009
She thought he was cute and helpful or some such.
>>
>>27790969
>>27790985

"Does the farm really require that much work?"
>"Well, sort of. There's always something that needs tending to - crops to water, weeds to get rid of, fences to mend. It always feels like something needs to be done even when I try to get everything done. Just the last few days I sorta left things get a bit wild at the farm helping here..."
"What if we got you extra hooves to help?"
>"I... maybe. Who though? I never really been able to offer enough to attract other worker," Oats explains.
"Do you remember Berry? You met him a couple of days ago - blue pegasus. He's back in town and he's looking for work."
>"Yes, I remember him. He seemed awfully nice. But... he does know I don't have much money to pay him with, right?"
"Well, um... he might be willing to negotiate alternative forms of payment," you explain, albeit a bit hesistantly. "He doesn't have anywhere to live yet, for example. And farming does build up an appetite."
>"Is... is Berry a changeling?"
"Yeah, I mean--no! I mean... shit!"
>You curse a bit more under your breath.
>Honey Oats starts looking apprehensive to the idea.

Input words?
>>
>>27791120
His a good guy just get to know him, bring him over for her to chat to.
>>
>>27791120
He's actually the changeling that's been put in charge of integrating changelings into Equestrian society.
>>
>>27791120
Yes, he's a Changeling. But he's been a good friend to me. You've worked with him for a while now, and he's not going to suddenly become evil now that you know.
>>
>>27791120
Don't worry, he likes you too much to do anything untoward...shit.
>>
>>27791120
He cares for you a lot. His wings got stiff when he first met you... crap.
>>
>>27791157
>>27791179

"Listen, Berry's a good guy. He was actually the one that's been pushing for changelings and ponies to make peace - he wants to live like we do. He wants to be able to build his own future, raise his own family, and not live in fear or be hunted or worry when he'll eat next."
>"But... don't changelings feed off ponies?"
"You don't think I've been feeding Wispy?" you say as you gesture to the filly, who's apparently tired herself chasing after Honeycomb. "A changeling can feed a little bit and not hurt the other pony. Me and the others are going to find a way to help better feed changelings like Berry, but he'll be infinitely grateful if somepony would be willing to show the trust and courage needed to demonstrate that they're not something to be afraid of."
>Honey Oats looks understandably torn - she's fighting between trusting you and years of being taught to be afraid of changelings like Berry. You can tell she wants to do the right thing, though.
>"M-maybe. I'll think about it. Is he... is he here? I'd like to try talking to him first."
"Sure, I can go get him."
>You spot Berry sitting with some of your adventurer friends, perhaps just to keep safe in case things go wrong.

Input action?
>>
>>27791330
"Hey Berry. Interested in some farm work? I've got a pony who's just the kind is ready to show some Changeling equality"
>>
>>27791330
"Hey Berry, you know the mare your wings were getting stiff for a while back? She wants to talk to you."
>>
>>27791330
Act like yourself
>>
>>27791360
>>27791397
>>27791502

"Hey, Berry! How's the taste of freedom and equality working for you?" you greet, cheerfully slapping the stallion on the back.
>"Could use a bit more kick to it," he replies before taking a sip. "And I was told there'd be more cake."
"Don't have cake, but I do have something else just as sweet to offer," you explain.
>You ease Berry up out of his seat and gradually guide him over towards Oats.
"You remember that lovely young mare with the farm that left you smitten?"
>"Oh, um. Yes, I remember her."
"Well I suggested to her that a certain strapping young stallion might be interested in helping her out on the farm. All in the name of peace and equality for changelings."
>"Wait, you told her what?!"
>He looks ahead and see Oats sitting just a few feet ahead of him.
"Go get 'im tiger! Remember, just be yourself."
>You give Berry an ecouraging shove towards the mare and let nature run its course. Feels good to be someone's wingpony. With any luck, they'll hit it off and Berry will have his new future waiting for him on the farm.

Input action?
>>
>>27791330
"Time for a job interview"
>>
>>27791565
Ease drop on the conversation?
>>
>>27791565
Go sit back with our qt baker and keep an eye on the two.
>>
>>27791565
We can check back later. How are our adventurer friends?
>>
File: sundancedakinakedC.png (2MB, 2225x1469px) Image search: [Google]
sundancedakinakedC.png
2MB, 2225x1469px
http://imgur.com/a/lDUwx
>>
>>27791604
>>27791658

>You leave Berry and Oats to have their little conversation without you hanging over their shoulders making everyone nervous and awkward. With Berry gone, there's now an empty seat at his table so you decide to take a seat for a little while to catch with your more brash compatriots.
>"What was that all about?" Azura asks shortly after your arrival.
"Just helping Berry land a job," you explain, not wanting to go into too much detail just yet. "Everyone doing okay?"
>"We were, except Azura's been showing off her new spells and she froze my drink," Longshot groans, holding up his mug which is now coated in ice.
>Azura responds by blowing a quick raspberry at him.
"Please don't freeze other patron's drinks. In fact, please don't cast any unnecessary magic inside the tavern."
>"Party pooper."
"My tavern, my rules."
>You blow a raspberry at your friend before getting up and returning to check in on Cutie Swirl and White. Except you only find White Wine."
"Where'd our little friend go?"
>"The outhouse," she answers.
>You shrug your shoulders and are about to head back to the bar when you notice some armour-clad ponies entering the tavern. Not just any armour, mind you, the fancy gold-plated armour of the Royal Guards. And there's even a familiar face amongst them - Sweet Heart is with them.

Input action
>>
>>27791842
Is it getting hot in here or what
>>
>>27791843
Great her with a good welcome and smile
>>
>>27791843
Hows the new job
>>
>>27791842
Oh my.

>>27791843
Let's find her a table. Greet her with her old rank.
>>
File: 2hot4pot.png (277KB, 2631x2336px) Image search: [Google]
2hot4pot.png
277KB, 2631x2336px
>>27791842
>>
>>27791843
Try to assist in clearing her entry to the inn, find them a nice large table somewhere defensible but with a decent view. That'd probably make her most comfortable. Greet the princess and help her get seated.
>>
>>27791864
>>27791878

>You must admit, it is a pleasant surprise to see Sweet Heart again. No doubt this is some of that recognition from the Princess paying dividends for the young Royal Guard's career.
>Quickly, you trot over to greet the guards, making sure to address Sweet Heart first and foremost.
"Ah! Miss Heart, what a wonderful surprise!" you exclaim, offering your hoof out to the guard. "I take it your dedication has been met with new responsibilities?"
>A hug is tempting but you don't want to embarrass her in front of her fellow guards.
>"Hello Mr. Luck," Heart replies, keeping a professional tone as she shakes your hoof. "And that's correct - I've been reassigned to the Princess' personal entourage. Just doing a quick preliminary recon of the establishment before we bring the VIP."
"Oh good, so the Princess is coming?"
>"Actually, I'm already here."
>You glance over your shoulder and immediately seeing the towering, majestic figure of the Princess standing alongside you. You're given such a fright that you shriek and fall over in the blind panic. The Princess just giggles at your antics.
>"The bombshell has been dropped," Sweet Heart reports to her follows. "Repeat, bombshell has hit the floor. Move to Phase Evening Glow."
>The guards begin to fan out across the tavern, taking vantage points in various locations, save for Sweet Heart who remains close by.

Input action
>>
>>27792042
How does such a big pony sneak so well? We're used to Sundance who you can usually hear coming.
>>
>>27792042
Try to regain your senses, put on your best Head Waiter poise combined with a smattering of diplomacy, try to help the princess find a good table. Compliment her and thank her for coming, show her Berry at work trying to secure employment, your table of cohorts, Wispy if she's visible, and then take her and her guards' orders.
>>
>>27792042
Gotta get them both comfortable and ask if sweet is joining in on the meal.
>>
>>27792042
"So you just couldn't resist coming back for more after a sample of my dancer huh?"
>>
>>27792088
>>27792091

>Once you've regained your composure and got back to your hooves, you greet the Princess with the proper respect you feel she deserves, bowing your head briefly.
"Good evening, your Majesty. I welcome you to my humble abode," you start off.
>"It is a pleasure to see you again, Mr. Luck," Princess nods in response. "And your tavern is simply wonderful. Many in Canterlot might scoff at the notion of a rustic community tavern, but I've always felt that it is the ponies that make a place worth being. And I can see that this is truely a place built upon love and harmony."
>There's a round of cheers from the patrons around you.
"If you'll follow me, your Highness, we can arrange a table for you--"
>"Oh, that is hardly necessary," Celestia insists. "I would hate to force somepony out of their seat. I can see there's space at the bar counter."
>The Princess walks over to the bar, followed by a pair of guards. You quickly sweep around to the opposite side of the counter. The guards remaining standing nearby but the Princess sits down at the bar.
"Would her Majesty care for a drink?"
>"I'll have some wine, if you'll please."
>You grab a bottle and mug off the shelf behind you and pour some out for the Princess.
"If you'll notice over there, Princess, you'll see Berry is already mingling with the locals and hopefully securing himself some gainful employment," you comment as you gesture off towards Oats and Berry.
>"And how is your daughter?"
"Wispy's doing great. She was running around here somewhere a little while ago but I think she's tired herself out. Would your guards care for anything?"
>"We're fine," Heart replies. "Plus we're on duty."

Input words?
>>
>>27791842
>new expression
Thanks 35
>>
>>27792225
The old sad expression one was very difficult to fap to.
>>
>>27792224
Now now try some food, who knows how long you will be here and it is a party.
>>
>>27792279

"Oh come on, you can't tell me that you're not allowed a little bit of eating even when you're on duty?"
>"Watching over the Princess is a full-time responsibility, it's not one I'm going to take lightly," Heart replies, stern as before.
>"You're allowed to have some food if you get hungry, Miss Heart," the Princess informs her.
>Instantly the guard's posture relaxes. "Oh thank goodness, cause I'm starving," she gasp. "Seriously, I haven't eaten since the castle."
>"I was told you're Lentil-Barley burgers are quite popular," Celestia turns back to you. "If it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind some brought out for myself and the other guards."
"Of course. Ember! A platter of lentil burgers for the Princess!"
>"Suck a dick, Pot! I've already got my hooves full!" Ember shouts back.
"Ah-heh-heh," you chuckle a bit nervously. "Don't mind the cook, Princess. She's a bit surly but it's mostly just for show."
>"That's okay. It's... refreshing in its honesty."
>"It ain't for show," Ember barks, poking her head out from the kitchen. "Go out, find the engorged genitalia of another stallion, and take it into your mouth! I've got a dozen orders still on the go so either help me out here or wait your buckin' turn!"
>With that, the cook disappears back into the kitchen.

Input action.
>>
>>27792366
Better go help the dear out to lighten the load then come back to serving the bar.
>>
>>27792366
Well QT is unavailable and very drunk so I guess we're gonna have to help out
>>
I think I'mma call it a night here. We'll continue tomorrow
>>
File: おやすみ、エンキップ.png (485KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
おやすみ、エンキップ.png
485KB, 1280x914px
>>27792412
Night, Innkeep
>>
File: 25877084-fan.png (167KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
25877084-fan.png
167KB, 1000x1000px
>>27792366
Welp, its not like the burgers are going to come out any sooner like this, get back in the kitchen. Let Celestia mingle with some of our patrons

>>27792412
Night Innkeep
>>
>>27792412
Goodnight, Innkeeper.
>>27792366
Explain, as much as may still be necessary, that your cook needs a hoof with dinner, then trot back into the kithen and prepare the lentil-burgers yourself,
>>
bed bump
>>
File: 24242402.png (1020KB, 2000x1317px) Image search: [Google]
24242402.png
1020KB, 2000x1317px
>>27792366
Well since she's made herself perfectly clear...where's Diamond when you need him?

Tonight might be the only chance to ask Sweet about her cousin's fetish for dicks-in-a-box
>>
>>27792366
I wonder if Celestia's recognized her ad a demon
>>
>>27792366
I'm getting conflicting messages here, does she want help or us to suck a dick? Because we could really do either.
>>
This is the perfect moment to awkward stare at her ass. It is amazing.
>>
>>27794110
>>
>>27796484
>>
Time for new session!

>>27792377
>>27792385

>You fluster in embarrassment after your cooks crude antics. Thankfully, Celestia finds only amusement, hiding a polite giggle behind her hoof.
"Terribly sorry about that, Princess Celestia; my... assistant seems to have left her manners in her other coat."
>"It's quite all right," she waves it off. "Show me a kitchen without a tempermental chef and I'll show you an unpopular restaurant. I couldn't help but notice that you're chef is a little... unusual in appearance."
"Oh, right... um, Ember is a bit... unique," you reply with a nervous chuckle. "There was an incident involving a demonic possession and a barrel of mead. You'll probably want to talk to Prism if you want all the details, though we were all pretty drunk at the time so our memory might be fuzzy."
>For a brief moment, Celestia looks a little surprised by the explanation, even perplexed.
>"Normally I'd be concerned about keeping a demon around but you've already demonstrated your ability to handle diverse company. Plus if Prism hasn't raised any alarms, I'm confident in his judgement."
"In that case, please excuse me while I go help in the kitchen."
>You pop into the kitchen to see what you can help with, only to notice that things there are surprisingly quiet. In fact, a platter full of burgers is immediately shoved into your hooves.
>"Here's your order."
"Wait, what? I thought you said you were overloaded?"
>"Nah, I just wanted to sass you in front of the Princess," Ember says with a devilish smirk.

Input action
>>
>>27797627
Outa no where, lets do this!
>>
>>27797627
But you made it anyway? Oh, Ember, you do care! [smokey mane ruffling noises]
>>
>>27797627
God I love you ember.
>>
>>27797627
Boop that molten snootle of hers.
>>
>Not having Ember as the smoking hot waifu
>>
>>27797676
>>27797698

"Oh, you!" you chuckle, shaking your head.
>You wag your hoof at her, trying to find the right words but you can't stop from laughing.
>"Can't let the Princess think you run everything around here," Ember warns you, giving a little sly cackle of her own. "Now get outta my kitchen, you're cramping my style."
>Such a bossy little demon cook. You can't help but feel a little bit of pride - they grow up so quickly, don't they?
"You're one in a million, Ember."
>You give your cook a boop on the nose, to which she respond by taking a quick snap at your hoof. Thankfully, your reflexes are quick enough to keep safe.
>With your bounty in hoof, you return to the Princess.
"Turns out things were in better order than I thought," you announce as you lay the platter down. "Bon appetite, Princess."
>Celestia licks her lips in anticipation, levitating one of the burgers for her to give a closer inspection. You've cooked for picky customers in the past, but a Princess takes things to a whole new level.
>It fills you with a strange sense of excitement and nervousness from the tip of your nose all the way down to your loins.
>Wait, the loins?
>It takes you a moment to notice that what you're feeling below your waist is not excitement but a pair of hooves massaging at your thighs.
>You glance down quickly and you see Cutie Swirl, sitting on the floor, tucked up against the counter. He's gazing into your crotch with a lustful, mischievous look in his eyes...

Input action?
>>
>>27797944
Not now dammit
>>
>>27797944
C-cutie! N-not in front of the princess, okay?
>>
>>27797944
Not now Cutie, if you want to play, there's going to be a game you can join in on later.

I mean, we don't even have an apron!
>>
>>27797944
This dog needs a leash
>>
>>27797959
>>27797964
>>27797966

>Mental note to self, keep an eye on Cutie at all times after he's been drinking. You know that alcohol removes inhibitions but even this is rather extreme for an otherwise bashful little pegasus.
>Fortunately, you manage to avoid drawing any attention, if only because Celestia's more preoccupied with her meal that your startled look.
"Not now, Cutie," you whispers, trying to push the pegasus away with her your leg.
>At least Cutie Swirl isn't very strong. You're able to ease him back against the inside wall of the counter.
>But he whines in protest, giving you a sad puppy-eyed look.
>"This looks absolutely delicious, Mr Luck," Celestia comments after finishing her inspection. She takes a few delicate nibbles along the edges, smiling blissfully a second later. "Oh my, I can see why so many flock to your establishment. Miss Heart, you must try one of these."
>"Very well your Majesty," Heart nods as she trots over and helps herself to one of the burger. She's far less careful or diligent in her approach, taking a big mouthful almost right away. "Mmmm, that is good. Wish the barrack cooks were this good."
>"My compliments to you and your cook," Celestia replies.
"Why thank yo-EEE!"
>Cutie's taken hold of your leg and is now nuzzling against your thigh.
>"Is everything okay?" Celestia asks.

Input action
>>
>>27798174
Just an inebriated friend.

Let's drag him over to White Wine.
>>
>>27798174
"Oh everything's alright, Princess. Just remembered that I've got something I need to deal with, I'll be right back."

And drag Cutie along under the bar and out when no one's looking. Maybe we should drop him off with Sugar or Prism? Someone who can watch him for a while longer. Then we let him sleep off some of the drink in the same room we'll be using later
>>
>>27798188
This sounds good
>>
>>27798188

"Not at all, your Majesty. Just a friend who's a little drunk," you reassure the Princess. "Oh White Wine! Could you come over here!"
>With a quizzical look, your friend trots over from across the tavern. "Is something wrong, Pot?"
"I think somepony needs to go lay down in bed for a while."
>"But I feel fine," Wine insists.
"Not you. Him."
>You gesture down under the bar.
>Wine glances down and see Cutie clinging to your leg. She promptly bursts out into laughter, almost falling over in the process.
"Could you please take care of it? Take him upstairs and put him in a bed, then maybe watch him until he's asleep."
>"Right, right, of course," Wine says, still giggling uncontrolably.
>She reaches down and eventually manages to pry the pegasus off of you. His whines in protests, flailing his hooves uselessly in an attempt to get back.
>"Noooo, Poooot~" he whines weakly while being hefted onto Wine's back. He seems either unable or fails to realize that he could just climb off Wine or use his wings. Instead he just flails about like a fish out of water.
>"Come along, Cutie. Somepony needs a nap," she says before trotting off with her new passenger.
>You wave good-bye to Cutie.
>"You have some interesting friends," Celestia remarks. "He seems quite fond of you."

Input action
>>
>>27798429
I have that effect on others.
>>
>>27798429
"More then normal when his drunk"
>>
>>27798429
I'm quite fond of my friends as well.

And give her a knowing look.
>>
>>27798459
>>27798508

"He's normally a bit more... reserved. The drink seems to bring out his more affectionate side," you explain. "Though I do seem to have that effect on many ponies."
>"It's hard not to notice. So many of the ponies here watch your every move, hang on your every word. They would not do so if you were just the pony who brings food and drink," Celestia replies. "I'd say you should consider pursuing a career in governance, but I suspect you'd be too modest to consider yourself worthy of a higher station."
"I've got my hooves full just deciding on a menu selection - making decisions that impact cities and kingdoms would just keep me up at night."
>"Yes, it's hard not to see. You don't ever want to be 'the one,'" Celestia muses between mouthfuls. "You want to be the one that 'the one' depends upon. The pony that stands behind the great heroes, whose name is not sung in tales of glory and heroism; the only thanks you want is the one you get from that hero when he says 'I couldn't have done it without you,' because you know the hero does not embellish or deceive."
"I imagine you've met many a pony like me in your years," you chuckle, trying to maintain your humility.
>"Quite a few. Behind every great legend was such a pony," she replies with a nod. "Prism is very much like that. It was something I admired about him so much - such selfless, unwavering loyalty; ambitious, yet not for his own glory. I can't help but feel a little... jealous that he is here with you."

Input action
>>
>>27798815
Oh don't sell your self short. Prism looks up to you, you know. He still does.

But why be jealous when you don't have to go without a pony like that?
In fact, she could have two. She's not opposed to having casual...relationships is she?
>>
>>27798815
Prism is mine all mine "You are always free to talk and chat, nothings stopping you from spending time"
>>
>>27798815
Well, if you'd like my opinion on the subject, I think you should find a way to stay at his place overnight. I don't know what happened between the two of you, but it seems to be enough for each of you to be stepping lightly around one another. It may yet be time to be a little.. confrontational.
>>
>>27798893
Celestia probably has had her fair share of group sessions in her time...

>>27798965
this too. If she won't start things, he might not either. Then again, everyone changes, maybe Prism will make the first move?
>>
>>27798998
Celestia's spent years dancing around nobles and the court. She can stand to be confrontational once in a hundred years.
>>
>>27798893
>>27798953
>>27798965

"You could just go over and talk to him. I think I saw him somewhere over on the other side - he's being a bit shy at the moment but you can just walk right over there right now if you want," you offer as a suggestion, gesturing out with your hoof.
>"And I imagine the conversation would go similar to when we saw each other at the gala," Celestia replies. "He knows he is always welcome back at the castle and yet he chooses to stay in Ponyville. Away from me."
"Princess, I think you're selling yourself a bit short. Prism idolizes you, you know that. If you asked him, and I mean really ASKED him from the heart, to come back to Canterlot, you know he would do it in a heartbeat."
>The Princess sighs, nodding ever so subtly for a moment.
>"He would. He'd do whatever I ask because I am his Princess," she replies.
"Well if you ask me, which you are sort of implying to be, I think you ought to find a way to spend the night in Ponyville," you answer while casually cleaning at a mug. "And it does so happen that Prism does have the nicest manor in the town. It'd be unfitting for a pony of your grace and stature to stay in anything short of our very best."
>"He'd find an excuse to stay away. Unless... I don't suppose you could help out. Perhaps find a way to keep him here for after I've left so that he thinks I've returned to Canterlot."

Input action
>>
>>27799114
You asked the right plot.. I meaning pot.
>>
>>27799114

>>27799126
noice
>>
>>27799126
The plot shall overcome any challenge, hurdle or minor inconvenience.

What's she mean though? We keep Prism here so she can sneak into his bedroom? Or we find a way to get Prism to stay the night, thinking Celestia's left when she's actually just hiding upstairs? Either works, I suppose.
>>
>>27799195

>You give a wry smirk and nod approvingly.
"You've come to the right pony. Not to toot my own horn but... I've helped quite a few ponies find comfort in one another in this tavern."
>Some of those might have involved aphrodisiac powders in drinks, but the princess didn't need to know that. In fact, some of that could be really useful were it probably not so difficult to obtain on such short notice.
>"Just be sure to keep him here as best you can," Celestia replies. "And a little liquid courage to help him out wouldn't be remiss either."
"Just not too drunk that he can't stand up," you nod in approval.
>"I still have a few visits I need to make after I leave, so you'll need to keep him here as long as you can. Prism will probably want to retire early for the night," Celestia explains.
>"Can't we just drag him back with us?" Sweet Heart remarks with a roll of her eyes.
>"When you get to be my age, playful schemes like these are what help me through the day," Celesita chuckles. "Also reading little books like this one I just picked up."
>Celestia floats up a little paper-bound booklet, flipping idly through the pages. "These adventures of Sun Waltz and Hot Buck are truly fascinating. I wonder where the author comes up with these ideas."
"I can only imagine," you chuckle knowingly.

Input conversation?
>>
>>27799360
Would you like to meet the author? She's right there. [point to Sugar Song]

If anything, this could be our gift to her. She's complained about the lack of free time. No matter how much she enjoys her work, a little bit of extra income could free up her schedule immensely. Maybe enough time for her to persue some hoo-yah for herself?
>>
>>27799360
Is that her new book? I gotta check it out sometime.
>>
>>27799393
Yeah ask her to check out the author and ask about her other titles.
>>
>>27799360
Time to take a mug of mead to wherever prism is hiding and telling him to drink up.
>>
>>27799393
>>27799407

"Well if you're interested, the author of those books is sitting over there."
>You point a hoof off towards Sugar Song, the wildly imaginative pony who seems to have taken it upon herself to make some fictionalized accounts of the lives around Ponyville.
>"That's not really necessary," Princess Celestia replies.
>Unfortunately, it's already beyond her or your control as Sugar Song catches notice of you gesturing towards her. She takes it upon herself to investigate, trotting over and jumping into the seat next to the Princess.
>"Hey there Pot!" she exclaims, bubbly as always. "What's shakin'? Other than me, of course - ha-cha-cha!"
>The energetic mare does a little dance in her seat.
>"Great party you're having here, by the way - could use more fireworks," she continues.
"Yes, well, there's somepony who wants to--"
>"Oh wow! You're Princess Celestia!" Sugar Song remarks, turning to regard the pony beside. "Holy smokes... you're tall! Don't you ever worry about low-hanging doorways with a horn that big?"

Input words
>>
>>27799360
Agreed, offer to introduce her to the author unless it'll embarrass Sugar to death. It'd probably thrill her to know that such nobility reads her, uh, prose.

We'll need some pretext to delay Prism, too. Maybe we can involve Julia, or the spiders, as an object of study of he starts making for the exit.
>>
>>27799500
Abandon Celestia to Sugar Song. I'm sure she'll never escape that seat now.
>>
>>27799502
If it embarrasses her more reason to do it, talk about her other books.
>>
>>27799500
"We were just discussing fine literature, Sugar. Our highness has taken a liking to your literary art, and I offered to introduce you. As for how she enters doorways, I'm sure she's gotten fairly good at ducking."
>>
>>27799500
That's quite a compliment, talking about a pony's horn size like that.
>>
>>27799514
>>27799524

"The Princess here was just telling me about some fine literature that she's been enjoying."
>"Fine literature?" Sugar Song replies, blinking a blank stare for a few seconds. "OHMYGOSH! You're reading my stuff?!"
>"Just picked up the latest chapters today," Celestia says, holding up her copy.
>"But how? I've never shipped my stuff outside of Ponyville."
>"Well a few years back, the guard captain was doing a surprise inspection of the barracks and confiscated a number of items he considered to be contraband. Now he was a bit of a prude, so naturally he felt your books fell into that category. In fact, he wanted to burn them right away but I convinced him that if he wanted to enact any punishments against the guards, then the evidence would need to be kept... naturally I helped myself to some of the books."
>"Which one was it?"
>Celestia taps her chin in thought for a second. "I believe it was Captain Hardhooves and the Lost Vixens of the Everfree."
>Sugar Song starts flustering brightly. "You read that one? But that was one of my crudest, smuttiest books!"
>"Oh I thought it was fantastic. The juxtaposition of the hardbeat, city guard against the wild, untamed passions of the forest vixens - a parallel of the modern standards of sexual repression in the upper class society against the unbound rural pony."
>"R-right. Of course. Because that was totally intentional."
>You decide to leave Sugar Song and the Princess to discuss their literary matters. Grabbing some ale and mead, you venture back out to make sure your other patrons are cared for.

Who do you check in on?
>>
>>27799608
Prism gotta keep him herer
>>
>>27799608
I suspect Prism would check in with us before he leaves, so no need to find him just yet. Lets talk to August and Tex, see how they're doing with the felines/sphinxes. Or we could find Belle and Diamond, and inform them that Wine wants to join in the game. Maybe both.
>>
>>27799608
Prism, or Belle/Diamond.. Whoever we see first?
>>
>>27799628
>>27799675

>It's probably a good idea to check in on Prism while you can, just in case he decides to get cold hooves and check out early without letting anyone know. You find the eccentric unicorn in a back corner, reading a book of all things.
"You seem to be keeping to yourself," you comment as you arrive at his side. "How's about I top up your mug?"
>You pour some mead into his mug and then pull up a chair.
>"Well the party is getting rather lively and with everything that's happened at the gala, I've been feeling a bit party'd out as it were," Prism explains. "Not that I want to feel like I'm ignoring things so I thought I'd just watch things from the comfort of the corner here. Y'know, in case I'm needed for anything."
"Of course you're needed, you're needed to help celebrate you silly wizard."
>You give the pony a little boop on the nose.
>"I doubt you need me to celebrate - you've got the Princess over there already," Prism remarks. "You should be making sure Her Majesty's needs are bing met. You are the host this time around, after all."

Input action
>>
>>27799741
"Ah, I've left her for the moment exactly because of her needs. That is to say, she's consulting with one of her favorite authors on story structure and settings and such, and I, having no knowledge of these matters decided to let them consult in peace. Now, as to crystal tech- I'm hardly more informed on that than literature, but I'm very curious as to your thoughts on what it will take to analyze and resurrect that technology?"

Meta: having a hell of a time with CAPTCHA tonight, perhaps others are as well.
>>
>>27799741
Her needs already ARE met. Not thinking of leaving the party early this time, are you? We'd hate to see you leave, it won't be as fun without you.
Say, how's about we crack open a case of mead after everyone leaves? It'll be just like that night at you place, except with more people. And more smiles, this time.
>>
>>27799741
>>27799806
>>
>>27799806
You using the legacy captcha?
>>
>>27799806

"The Princess has food, drink, and company. Trust me, I wouldn't have left her alone with Sugar Song if I didn't think that her needs had been met," you reassure your friend. "She's in good hoves, trust me."
>"You left the Princess with Sugar Song?" Prism remarks in disbelief. "Dear heavens, can you imagine the sort of discussion could be going on between those two?"

>"Okay Princess, answer me this - are you with Team Sun Waltz or Team Golden Grapes?"
>"Well I'll admit there is a certain charm to Golden Grape's upper class gentlecolt mannerisms. He's an honourable sort but I found in the last few chapters that charm is starting to wear thin as his pride and ego begin to get the better of his judgement. Now Sun Waltz... ohh, all that raw passion and emotion, unrestrained by the edicts of class or politics. He might be rough around the edges but the heart that lies beneath never waivers when he stands up for what's right!"

"Yeah, I try not to think too much about what goes on in Sugar Song's mind."
>You pour yourself a mug and relax next to your friend.
"Now crystal tech - ambitious goal to go after, I'm told. What do you honestly think it'll take to resurrect that kind of technology?"
>"Working samples would be a good start," Prism says. "There is Julia but I worry what experiments might do to her so I'll need to be... cautious, for a change. Shame the wars left most of the empire in ruins and rubble. I've heard of some remnant outposts that used to be in the Everfree. Those are, honestly, our best bet given they've been generally untouched by hooves for all these years."

Input action
>>
>>27799901
I wonder if we can't find something to keep him occupied without us, we'll need all our delaying tactics once Celestia has left for the evening. Maybe we can bring him some dinner?
>>27799894
Nah, new one, if this keeps up I'll switch.
>>
>>27799901
They would...I don't suppose you'd be up for some dungeon diving yourself, if our friends find one of those?

Sun waltz, Golden Grapes? Where's Team Sweet Spiral, or Team Cobalt Freeze? Or the group option: Polished Gem and Ginger Ale?

>>27799912
If all else fails, we could try tempting him with the plot after we get a few drinks in him. Like ask him if that moment in the servants' locker room did anything for him. I wouldn't want to have to resort to such measures, though.Not yet
>>
>>27799901
We have a good bunch of friends to help out, though we might need some sort of magic compass to detect its location
>>
Okay, calling it a night. Until tomorrow.
>>
File: 1454579511179.png (254KB, 1004x688px) Image search: [Google]
1454579511179.png
254KB, 1004x688px
>>27799998
Goodnight, and thanks for running.

I would like to request no.35's version of grown up Wispy, if he doesn't mind.
>>
bed bump
>>
pg 10
>>
>>27799998
Bump. And let's not get Prism excited about being with us tonight- Fate is calling him in another direction entirely. Let's keep him interested professionally in crystals and research stuff instead.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1001x1210px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1001x1210px
If we slap her flank, would it crack more?
>>
>>27803588
>>
File: quGjJ2p.jpg (304KB, 1700x2706px) Image search: [Google]
quGjJ2p.jpg
304KB, 1700x2706px
>>
>>27804936
>>
>>27805856
>>
File: 24589781.png (1003KB, 1200x1152px) Image search: [Google]
24589781.png
1003KB, 1200x1152px
>>
>>27803588
>>
File: 1451014101115.png (121KB, 602x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451014101115.png
121KB, 602x900px
Running out of SFW images to post
>>
bed bump
>>
>>27808505
>>
>>27807810
There was one a while back I never saved.
As far as I remember it was a sketchy concept thing sort of like >>27804936
I think it had Sundance holding Pot in it among other things.
>>
We Should Probably Give Up And Get A New Thread Bump
>>
>>27809655
Anyone have that?
>>
>>27809655
I woudn't mind it
>>
>>27812219
>>
Spectral Prism! Spectral Prism! I'm calling you, Spectral Prism. I have something to make you jism!

Anyone remember that?
>>
>>27813215
>>
>>27814096
>>
>>27814757
>>
>>27813218
Aye! If memory serves I may well have been the one to suggest that particular incantation! Pity it didn't work. Oh well if at first you don't succeed...
>>
File: 24302374-fan.png (1MB, 1280x1385px) Image search: [Google]
24302374-fan.png
1MB, 1280x1385px
>>27815826
...put it in the official spell books? Get the Princess to perform the summoning? Skip the rhymes and get straight to the jism?
>>
bed bump
Thread posts: 479
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.