[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Late Nite Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock78.jpg (789KB, 1550x1543px) Image search: [Google]
clock78.jpg
789KB, 1550x1543px
>>27731404
>A broken watch is still right twice a day

Post sheets for 78th session of TQ!
>>
>>27731443
http://pastebin.com/tVnSYMR1
>>
File: 1465758181704.jpg (253KB, 725x920px) Image search: [Google]
1465758181704.jpg
253KB, 725x920px
>>27731443
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>27731443
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>27731443
http://pastebin.com/ken587Xq
>>
>>27731443
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>>27731443
>http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>27731443
>To Clover
Luke is still dealing with a tremendous hangover as usual every morning. He holds a bag of snow against his head "Well Clover, I uh -you've been pretty cool about getting hit by my car. Thats how we met afterall and not once have you threatened a lawsuit or to call my insurance. I didn't you'd be able to hang, from what I read I thought you'd be a wet towel to be honest. but you're cool, you're cool clover. Here have this bag of stale cookies as a token of my friendship." Luke hands Clover the rest of his mother's homemade cookies, wrapped crudely in tinfoil.

>Starswirl
"I'll be honest I can't remember if we talked much, but you didn't call my insurance either so have a last one on me" Luke pours out a glass of cough medicine for Starswirl and himself "cheers."

>Celestia
Luke hugs Celestia "I always wanted to hug a Princess.." Luke lets go "I think Twilight would drop a piano on me if I tried. -ah fuck" His headache pangs. He takes a piece a paper from his bag "Here I wrote down the recipe for that drink I made in the bar. Try it out next time someone's freezing to death, or if you wanna get tipped, whatever."
>>
>>27731537
>>27731523
>>27731513
>>27731617
>YEAR: 1501
>last thread: http://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/27675846 (can respond to previous posts before game end)
Last time, our party members had gone to the future, in search for the headquarters of the Order of Eon so they might stop the organization dead cold. They were transported into the cavern just outside Dome C-545, the protective shelter out of the doomed wasteland that most of the party had visited the last time they were in Future. After meeting with its Overseer, Tech Support, its engineer, Closed Circuit, and the inventor of the time machine, Glitch, the party members had learned of a few key notes from their hosts as they were welcomed into the new and improved Dome.

Firstly, they were informed that the device that allowed the mysterious intruder, believed to be connected to the Order, to break into the Dome last week was destroyed, and that the only ones that could possibly provide a replacement were the isolated, paranoid, and heavily armed Blasters group far to the northwest. Word on the radios were that they were particularly aggressive now.

Secondly, they learned that Glitch had been still working on a cause for the various problems plaguing Future, but one particularly nasty one that had grabbed his attention was a series of quakes growing closer and more violent towards the Dome, possibly jeopardizing it. Thirdly, Glitch had told Honey that the Danger Dogs since they'd been here last had seemingly finished something big in their territory, and were abuzz underground.

You all were welcomed into the white, sterile and clean looking futuristic dome, several dirty-looking ponies in orange jumpsuits eagerly gathering around in the hall eager to meet the returning time-travellers and the new ones.
>>
>>27731707
>>27731484
>Year: 1018
>Cloudsdale, Ur-Lucius Repair Bay

Last time, Nero had returned to the Modern era to see what had been changed by their actions in the past. Celestia shared what she knew had changed thanks to her being time-locked, and had begun to learn the possibility of the lock not being perfect, as two sets of memories seem to be stored within Celestia's psyche due to interactions with her in the past. After learning that fairly little, but noticeable, elements had changed, Nero had decided to take leave with Twilight and Nau to go visit the floating fortress Ur-Lucius in Cloudsdale, under repairs after its near destruction at the hands of Tirek.

Flying into Cloudsdale, Nero can look over the countless pure-white cloud-buildings and rainbow bridges to see the golden Ur-Lucius off in the distance in a 'bay' floating among other Airships, all of which being repaired or cleaned and kept up to working conditions. Nau gazes around at the puffy clouds the chariot flies towards the 'courtyard' of the glimmering golden castle. Looking at it, you can see about 30% of it is still heavily damaged and in need of repairs, and when you all arrive in the courtyard you see there are countless tools, safety harnesses, various construction gear, and yellow hard hats strewn about the courtyard in an extremely messy fashion. Upon landing, yours and Twilight's attention is drawn to a very peculiar sign in the very front of the main gate: a flashing, extravagant, neon sign made up of various mismatched lights and fonts that spell
"UR-DISCORDIUS!", with a very disturbing creature made up of gold, silver, and various other metals holding up the sign like a statue. The sign, in total, is almost as tall as the main spire in the center.

Twilight leers at the sign, "Well this is a mess. I don't think this was how it originally looked... where in Equestria is that troublemaker? He should be on the clock."
>>
>>27731707
>small detail change
>specifically, the reason for going to the future wasn't so much to find their headquarters as much to find a specific member, Eo-Naxx Claw, that you're all aware lives in this time period, and find out what he knows on the Order.
>>
>>27731707
"Hmm...well, last I was there, those blind fuckers were just collecting shit. I think a little trip to the Blasters is in order. Even if I gotta blow up their shit to get to them," Crumple says, thinking only briefly about the course of action.

Crumple turns to the rest of the 'shithole era' party.

"So, who wants to possibly watch shit blow the fuck up? Haven't had a good fire fight in a long while."
>>
>>27731707
Onyxia follows into the shelter, looking around to see how better the place is doing after their help last time the were there.

>http://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/27675846/#27678575
"I... was just curious, you know. Since we trying to fix all this, knowing whats around might help?"
She responds to Glitch's question on her curiosity.

"Can you block magic though? I know teleport spells are a thing, or is magic not that common here?"
Onyxia asks on Tech's statement of security.

Onyxia eyes shift around as Boo asks permission to hug.
"Uhh... D-Do you have to?"
She questions, her tone sounding like its hiding something rather than a full dismissal of his offer.
>>
>>27731707
"If it's that hot outside, I think I'll pass on the old ultraviolence," she says, retracting her earlier ass-kicking fervor.
>>
>>27731794
>>27678578
"Ignoring for the moment that you, Celestia, and I are all immortal, you are assuming the Order only has access to the eras that we do. Which we know to not be the case. In any case that isn't what I'm worried about. The weakness of the timelocks brings up a greater concern. If they can be bent, how do we know they cannot also be broken?"
>>27678578
Nero listens as Celestia explains the nature of Discord, looking back.

"If your texts are accurate, I shall expect insanity. Goodbye, Sun-Princess."

Nero says, slapping the reins as His chariot leaves the palace, the spectral griffons pulling it higher and higher into the clouds at high speeds.
>>27731794
Nero flies over Cloudsdale, paying little attention to the pegasi city as He heads towards His weaponized fortress. He lands in the courtyard, pulling the chariot to a stop, and having Twilight set the time machine down near it, with her still holding Nau.

The king steps a few feet forward, looking up at the sign and statue, hooves in His suit's pockets.

"You can come out any time now, Discord."
>>
>>27731707
>>27731707
>sometimes before Luke unceremoniously greets Closed Circuit
Luke's inner thoughts rattle in his drug addled brain. Oh shit I remember that chick, did I kill her husband. I feel I killed someone last time time I was here. Fuck it I'll just wing it "Hay Closed Circuit, long time no see I got a headache that could ruin a marriage, you got any booze?" Luke asks not keeping in mind he needs to reintroduce himself after his new appearance.

Luke walks toward the welcoming party, still hungover and very eager for anything but a nap right now.
Jean pokes her head out of Lukes bag curiously. "Don't be fooled Jean, they're just looking for handouts. They probably don't even eat wet food like us." Luke swishes his hoof about toward the crowd "Yeah, Yeah don't be getting all chummy now. I'm tap outta booze this time."

Luke is once again oblivious to the fact that none of them likely recognize him under his wraps and cape.
>>
>>27731903
"Dude I just wanna get rid of my headache. Does the future have any drugs?"

>>27731939
>>27731707
"The fuck is wrong with you Boo. Do you ask your boyfriend pretty please to suck your dick everytime you hit the showers. You only ask for physical intimacy on two occasions, when you're paying a prostitute or when you're sharin a tent with a perky boy in band camp. And Onyxia barely passes for either of those."
>>
>>27731976
"Hay.. you got any hooch I can bum off you? I'm an engaged colt but I'll do debaucherous things for a swill of rum right about now."
>>
>>27732040
"Don't make fun, its polite to ask before jumping on somepony like that."
Onyxia huffs.
>>
>>27732060
"Unless you have money, I'm not listening."
>>
>>27732040
"If you know the right ponies...or things. Just be willing to pay for hit like that."
>>
>>27732098
"What are you talking about, its totally autistic ask 'uhh -h-hay c-c-could I have a- a hug pretty please' y'know that guys not getting a hug, he's getting a call for possible rape, because he wasn't man enough to go for what he wanted. Fluttershy only gets away with that stuff because she's cute as fuck and I'm pretty sure spooking her is a federal crime."

>>27732099
"I got a fortune, vaaaults of money back home. Serious, you gotta believe me! You could live like a queen in a 3rd world country if ya'd just spare a bottle."
>>
>>27732145
"Crumps you know I don't carry my wallet around ever since Steel join the party" Luke says still ardent to the idea that Steel's a zigger regardless of the fact that metal color and skin color have no correlation "Couldn't you just shoot them for me. You like shooting things."
>>
>>27732175
"Your drugs, your chance to have fun. Hell, you still have that laser rifle you just swing around, right? You'll be fine."
>>
>>27732208
"Y'know I don't like fighting all the time right. Sometimes I just like laying around watching anime and getting groovy with some codeine."
>>
>>27731976
Closed Circuit turns to you, her wings waving over her brow, "Oh, it's hot out there alright. But, so long as you stay in the Shade, you should be fine... it IS still pretty dang warm out there though, so, dress light." She chuckles.

Glitch draws a circle with his hooves, and coughs, "In case your friends skipped out on details: in this time, our sun has fallen very, VERY close to the planet, so close the heat and radiation from it has disintegrated nearly everything on the surface. The only safe area is the cover granted by the fallen moon, what we call the Shade, or anything underground away from the sun's light. The sunlight is deadly to the touch, but the Shade provides us a desolate wasteland that won't kill you just for standing out in it. No, that's what mutants, robots, and assholes are for..."

>>27731939
As you step through the halls of the Dome, you see much of the equipment that had been broken down before were now working, and ponies appear to be more well-fed as Tech Support makes them stop crowding around all of you, especially the children of the dome.

Tech nods her head, "From what I have read, magic is just not what it used to be. I don't know if I've ever seen or met a pony capable of teleporting on magic alone. However, we have come across technology that allows for it, but the Dome has extremely sophisticated sensors: even if they had such a spell or device they'd have been detected mid-jump or even before they could. The intruder used something else."

As you ask Boo if he needs to, you feel Steel giving him a long, hard glare as the bat flattens his ears to the intimidating armor. "Uh... no. No, not really, was just... c-curious."
>>
>>27731903
Glitch rolls his shoulders, "Ah, well *COUGH* just don't say I didn't give ya a fair warning, is all. We'll see to some of the business on our end while you go out there, hope they don't blow that fancy new upgrade of yours apart, hehehe..."

He perks up an ear, "Did you want to tell me whatever it is you wanted to tell me before or after you left?"

>>27731671
Clover turns her head an angle, "Oh, yes, your peculiar cart... w-well, I came out of it okay, I don't see why I should have threatened you for it. I'm just glad I wasn't hurt, maybe then I'd be a little more sour but..." she chuckles, "Well, no sense wondering what might have been, I suppose. It was an honor meeting you, 'agent of the gods'..." she snickers at that, then looks at the cookies, "Oh my, thank you." She holds the tray close, "Such peculiar wrapping... thank you Luke. I'm sure the princesses and I will enjoy them very much."

Starswirl looks down as you pour him the cough medicine, looking at it with a blank, expressionless look as he sets it down, "It's fine. Odds are, we'll see each other again. Take care in the time stream, Luke, and stop giving this to ponies in the past. Or at least mix it with something first."

As you hug Celestia, she turns down at you with surprise and gives a soft chuckle, before hugging you back, "Really? Well, you should tell her that princesses should be a little more forthcoming with such affection. Especially with a pony as brave as you are, Luke." She smiles, releasing from the hug with a small peck on the cheek. "Thank you kindly for the recipe, I'm certain I'll find many uses for it... both generous and perhaps a bit more self-serving. Just a little."
>>
>>27732309
>>27731985
>Earlier conversation from Twilight before landing on Ur-Lucius
As you flew, Twilight's ears flattened down and looks to Nero, "I... I think you have a point. On the time-locks' being not as secure as we thought. The thought of us losing ourselves and just... CEASING to exist at any moment is not a comforting one. But they seem to have held up so far, with you and the others. Surely it'd take something drastic to BREAK a time-lock. Can we learn more about the time-machine?"

>>27731985
As Twilight looks towards you, then to the statue holding up the sign, you see the metal figurine giving a wry chuckle, its metal eyes blinking before the gnarly, single-fanged muzzle leans in towards you with a wide grin. "OH! I am so TERRIBLY sorry, where ARE my manners?" the statue says as it blows up in a bright flash of light, the various joints flying all over the courtyard bouncing and ricocheting around the golden pieces of the fortress as the sign stays steadily in place above the gate. Twilight gives a gasp as his right leg goes flying over her head, keeping it down and a hoof over Nau's head as the parts eventually stop bouncing around, forming into a swirling vortex before the metal parts transform into flesh, and in a bright flash of light the draconequess appears, stretching out his hooves.
(1/2)
>>
>>27732317
"You'll forgive me, Emperor, I was needing to keep my new sign held firmly in place for a while, to get it to stick. I do think it came together quite nicely, though..." the spirit of chaos turns to it, sticking his tongue out to judge. "Hmm... it doesn't look crooked to you, does it?" He smiles, turning to you with a wide grin, "Oh, what am I saying, who can think about work at a time like this!?"

He leans down, reaching you up to pick you up by the under arms, taking you up into the air to hold aloft as the sun suddenly beams down specifically on you through a hole made in a sudden over-cast of clouds. "How could I, when the King of the Earth himself has finally saw fit to visit this old such and such! My, would you just look at you? As radiant as I've heard. Oh, how I missed the chance to have some fun in your time, I really should have visited Equestria earlier before all that nasty coup business..."

He drops you to the ground, and you land in a soft, two-seater sofa that appeared form nowhere before you land. Discord takes a seat next to you, reaching over your shoulder, "Oh, we have so much to catch up on, my good fellow. Come, stay awhile."
>>
>>27731989
As you approach her in the dome, Closed Circuit turns to you, an eyebrow perking up as she turns to you, "Excuse me...?"

As she does, however, a little red colt comes up from behind her, running towards your legs as he runs quickly, "LUKE! LUKE!" The child says, grabbing around your legs, "You're back! What happened to ya, did you get in another fight like Captain Equestria?"

Closed Circuit opens up her eyes wider, "E3, that isn't... o-oh my, is it?" Closed blushes quite hotly, "Luke, I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you... were you in some accident?"

>>27732040
Boo turns to you, growling as he pulls on your cape and tugs you closer, "DUDE, in case you didn't notice, Onyxia has a half-ton pissed off boyfriend that has had a history for nearly killing me over and over, so I think asking permission, in this case, is a thing I could do, don't you think? Or do you wanna try?"
>>
>>27732156
"Cash upfront or nothing, faggot."

>>27732278
"Sucks," she grunts and begins to sew.
>Making a dress with Inure: Sunlight [1d10]
>>
>>27732156
Onyxia gives Luke a look as if he's talking complete gibberish, because he is.
"What he did is the complete opposite of what you're saying. You'd be getting in trouble just going around doing whatever you wanted to ponies."

>>27732278
Onyxia smiles as she sees both the shelter and the ponies looking better off.

"Even magic is deteriorated? Its god to see that this technology has stood up against everything else," Onyxia muses, "What do you think the intruder used then?"

"Oh... Alright." Onyxia muters, looking over at Steel with a gaze, more of thanks than upset.
>>
>>27732275
"I don't know what the fuck an anime is, but doesn't sound like something I wouldn't want to shoot later. Either way; earn your drugs, or don't get any drugs. It's my time, so go fucking nuts."

>>27732309
"I think you'll find perfection has been improved upon," Crumple says with some confident taps to the metal armor.

There is a slight pause before Crumple walks closer to Glitch.
"Alright, I'll speak now, but somewhere secluded. Away from those Dome jerks, away from any of cranky bitch's cameras; just you and me. I can't trust anypony else besides you, and the others since they know as this as well."
>>
>>27732317
"You shouldn't make such an assumption. Just because they have held so far is no guarantee they will continue to hold. We'll have to discuss this matter with Glitch."
>>27732317
>>27732323
Nero covers His face at the bouncing gigantic metallic limbs, lowering His hoof as the enormously enlarged draconequus appears in a flash of light.
>>27732323
Nero looks shocked as the giant reaches forward quickly and lifts Him into the air, His amulet appearing around His neck immediately, shining forth with a rainbow of light as He takes on divine form.

"What do you think you're doing, you-"

Nero shouts angrily as He's dropped onto a sofa that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, the now normal [but still big] draconequus sitting next to Him. The king slaps Discord's hoof away, leaping off the couch and taking a few steps backwards.

"What are you-" Nero says with a mixture of rage and confusion at Discord's insane abilities.
>>
>>27732309
>Agent of the Gods
"Hahah shit I forgot about that. eh grand scheme of things I guess we are, but I was mostly blowing air out of my flank. And hay, do me a favor. If you see Princess Platinum make sure to eat them right of her, bonus points if you get Celestia and Luna to do the same with you. Just eat em right in front of and say how great LukeWarm's cookies are. I'd love that if you could."

Luke chuckles in response to Starswirl, knowing that giving people from the past cough medicine probably isn't a good idea "Hehe riiiight. See ya later then Carsquirrel."

For a moment Luke's thoughts can't seem entertain anything else going on except for the feeling of Celestia's lips on his cheeks. A low life like him just got a kiss from Princess Celestia, Luke can pretty much top anypony's stories at his favorite bar now. And he's still a virgin. His massive hangover helps him not spazz out over it.

"Alright then, bye everyone. good luck and whatnot." He says as he [retroactively] leaves with the party through the portal.

1/2
>>
>>27732366
Luke feels something attach itself to his leg and he flips out "Whoa what the hell, get it off! get it off!" He hops about shaking his hoof around until he figures out its not a mutant "Oh sweet applejacks, its just a rugrat."

Luke lets the kids down and turns to Closed Circuit "Haay now ya remember me. Don't blame ya, I hardly remember anything 'bout this shabby dome."

>were you in some accident?"
Luke gestures to himself, as just remembers he looks like a mummy "Oh what this, a little costume change. Comes with the territory of being a super hero. eeyeah its a pretty big deal" Luke says swelling with pride. He braces to tell the two the story "What happened was back in my time this guy was getting chummy with my highschool sweetheart, at first I was like okay this is my ex I'm gonna be an adult about it. But then the guy starts comin off like a total slimeball. Actin like we're chums, sayin we should get a beer sometime. At first I tell him to buzz off but later I figure I'm gonna have to live with the fact this guy's puttin the shoes to my ex so okay, fuck it I'll try. And I did try, I tried really hard. But the guy had the gull to get my sweetheart of an ex to tell me not to come to the wedding. Can you believe that. And whats worse is, it wasn't really her. They were changelings. Impersonating my girl and the other plotting to suck her dry. So what do I do, I did what any other guy would do. I lit myself on fire and beat the crap outta him with a stool. Didn't get him that time, but the next time, wedding day you can bet I kicked the living shit outta him. Got the girl too, we're engaged. Also apparently killing this was a sorta fate of the world hanging in the balance kind of deal. I fell into that by accident, and thank Celestia too cuz honestly I wouldn't last a night in jail."
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAnd one more
>>27732366
Luke crouches down to E3 "If theres any moral to take from all this kid, its love, when you find love you gotta hold on tight and never let go. Beyond fire, fatigues, and communists you fight for what you love. Cuz thats whats loves all about."

>>27732278
> No, that's what mutants, robots, and assholes are for..."
"You know where we could find assholes that got drugs?" Luke says without a hint of shame.

>>27732366
"Pfft, Steel can't hurt me. I didn't bring my wallet."
"Besides" Luke shrugs with his hooves in the air "Steel's a cuck. Sure he might of 'nearly killed' you but did he ever know. He's all bark, never even mugged me."

Luke turns toward Steel Luke's sure he's being audible enough for him to hear "And Listen Steel, I'm not shitting on you to shit on you. I'm just stating fact. I know you come from a time where savin princesses was the thing to do after tea time and everyone was cuck back then. But chivalry's dead now, women killed it. The evidence is in the pudding Boo over hear got love sucked by your crystal babe and nothin was done about. Ya think I didn't hear about it. You know what I did to the guy that fucked my ex. I burned myself and him alive. I then showed up at his wedding and kicked his ass some more until he died. So basically, if you wanna muster up shred of balls you once had before Onyxia took the reins to your armor, you have to kill Boo."
>>
>>27732677
>>27732391
Glitch gives another low cough, "Yep, that's pretty much all there is to say about it..."

>You take out your equipment and begin to use your dreamstone thread to prepare your dress to guard you from the deadly rays of the sun, but it will take some time to complete.

As you begin sewing, the old mare Tech Support turns to you and says, "Ahem... just so you know, if you should understandably want to avoid the surface and the Blasters' like the droid suggested, you are welcome to enjoy the Dome's hospitality, or see to helping Glitch with this tremor issue he's been going on about."

>>27732412
Glitch chuckles, "THAT'S what I love about it. No matter what, it's always re-"

Closed Circuit interrupts, "I wouldn't say ALWAYS, Glitch. Before that Alicron was up and running I don't know remember anything NOT being a little broken around here."

Glitch waves about a hoof, "Ah, just some proper maintenance and you would have been fine kid. Back when I lived her before, this Dome was in peak condition. Best *HACK*ing magic there is is a little love and attention to your tools."

Boo smiles and moves off from you, as Steel returns your gaze. He smiles. "Part of me hopes he does it again. I have to admit, there's a thrill to hitting him."

>>27732418
Glitch cracks his neck, then mumbles. "Hmm... the workspace I turned into my new lab away from lab should do it. I took out all of *COUGH* the cameras in there already..." he says turning towards a far room down the hall, offering you to follow him.

Presuming you do, you see Tech Support turning to you and giving you a wary look, but soon she and the rest of the excited ponies at the entrance are out of sight as Glitch turns you towards his lab. You can see it's even messier than his one back in Dome D-623, with a few ice-markings along the cieling. He sits down at his desk, turning towards a ruined experiment, "So, what's this all about, Crumple?"
>>
>>27732711
>>27732450
As his hoof is slapped away, the spirit gives a long frown and a surprised glance at your divine form, a pair of sunglasses appearing on his eyes out of thin-air before giving a smile, "Well, that's a little rude, mister Lord of Equines: here I am just trying to do what my benevolent princess has tried to teach me and make nice with others, and how am I treated?" He moves his hand over one arm rest of the couch, and pulls it out to extend the sofa farther as he snaps his other fingers, Twilight and Nau suddenly appearing on the other side of Discord. He leans in to press his cheek against Twilight's, the alicorn looking particularly annoyed after her shock passes.

"My dear friend Twilight here used to be just like that, but then she gave me a chance and found out I'm not so bad."
Twilight rolls her eyes, reaching up to push his face away, "I said you could be a lot worse, is all, Discord."
"Ah, same old, same old..." he waves about his talon in the air, then looks back to you. "Tell me, did I come on too strong? Be honest now," the spirit asks, leaning his sunglasses down as he snaps his fingers and a tray of baklava appears in your hooves in a flash of light. "Perhaps some snacks will calm your nerves?" He says, taking a few off the tray to much on. Twilight looks over from the other side and whispers 'I'm sorry'.
>>
>>27732737
>>27732610
E3, the young colt, looks up at you and grins, "You remember me?! Do ya, do ya?"

Closed Circuit still blushes, reaching down to pull her son away from you. "I'm sorry that I didn't earlier though, you and the others did a great favor for us. And you're my son's favorite, he wouldn't stop talking about you after you left." she chuckles, "has my blaster rifle been helping you any?"

E3 and Closed Circuit listen intently to your story, Circuit covering her son's ears at some of the more inappropriate bullet points but over all very much thrilled as you regale him with the story of love lost and won, of evil vanquished (totally not murder), and your awesome new look to go with it. E3 grins wide, pulling on one of your bandages as other children from the dome begin to gather around you. "You're the best superhero our dome's ever seen! When I'm big, I'm gonna be like you and go out there and save lots of ponies by blasting mutants."

Closed sighs, pulling back on the boy. "Let's save that for never, shall we?"
>>
>>27732676
>>27732711
"That's for sure," Onyxia follows after Glitch's praise on tools, "Haven't had anything I've made break or wear down, all from care with your equipment."

"You don't need to clonk him so hard, he's still fleshy after all."

>>27732677
"That was an accident!"
Onyxia cuts in after hearing Luke mention to love draining.
>>
>>27732412
"Other way around sister. I bet you're one of those ponies that thinks college campus got a rape rate like the congo. Thing is if you present yourself like a creep, girls are gonna think you're a creep. But if you project confidence girls will think you're cool and respect you. Otherwise they'll say you're being illegally creepy and get the guard to align your teeth with the pavement. It's all a confidence game just admit Onyxia."

>>27732418
"Wait wait wait, you just say you never watched an anime. They're like these neighponese cartoons, with schoolgirls that got super powers, giant robots that wreck shit."
>>
>>27732711
"I'll just sell it to someone then. Whoever wants to go outside next gets to look pretty while doing so."
>>
>>27732677
E3 turns up to you and nods his head, hanging on your every word. He sticks out his tongue, "Hmmm... I love my mom and my dad and my dome and Glitch, but, none of those are in trouble. How do I fight for them?"

As you ask Glitch about drugs, he gives a snort, "I think you'd find plenty of bandits might be riding on a little too much of them. Can't say where you'd get them in mass though, plenty of abandoned domes or ruined hospitals in the Shade.

>>27732677
Steel turns to you, stomping close, "I'm a 'what'?" He asks aloud, leaning on towards you.

As you explain the difference between his time and your time, he groans. "I hit him. Pretty hard, too..."

Screech interjects, "Yeah, but, frankly that's kind of all you do. The old you would have cut our heads off by now..." he gulps, "Uh, not that I'm suggesting that was right..."

Steel groans, "I don't understand what you mean. You accuse me of being all bark and no bite, so you think I should kill Boo to make up for earlier?" He grins, "What about you? You danced with her in the Crystal Empire. Should I kill you for doing that lest I be a 'cuck' as you call it?"
>>
>>27732773
>>27732711
"Yeah." Luke says plainly "I heard was an experiment." Luke turns to both Boo and Steel "See guys confidence game, you should be taking notes. And Steel, seriously letting your girl experiment." Luke says with a grossed out grimace.
>>
>>27732789
"...What kind of college did you go to?"
She asks ,dumbfounded at his statements.
"Well you're wrong. Boo was very sweet for asking and I don't think he's a creep at all."

>>27732677
>>27732830
"Nopony is killing anypony! We don't need any more deaths!"
She shouts.
>>
>>27732737
Nero looks in surprise as Nau [and Twilight] are teleported away from Him. He casts the snacks aside as they appear in His hooves.

"I was not expecting it. You should not put your claws on things that belong to Me." Nero says, motioning for Twilight to stand up so as to get Nau away from him.

"I have come here looking to meet the being known as Discord, the 'draconequus'. I take it by your flamboyant displays of power that you are him?"
>>
>>27732857
"An experiment to see what this 'magic' or ability or whatever it is can do, since nopony has had it before."
Onyxia spouts, her voice sounding increasingly irritated.
>>
File: Onyxiarightnow.png (115KB, 263x349px) Image search: [Google]
Onyxiarightnow.png
115KB, 263x349px
>>27732921
>>
>>27732867
"Manehatten community college"

>>27732921
"And you just HAD to experiment with Boo. Why not with your boyfriend. And for the love of grace why not in the privacy and sanctity of the bedroom??"
>>
what is this
>>
>>27732789
"Hold that thought," Crumple says as he walks off with Glitch somewhere.

>>27732711
Nodding and making sure no one was looking in, Crumple looks back at Glitch.
"You've been good to me all this time, and so far, everypony else has learned this. So...be kind of a dick move to not tell you, as well."
Crumple lowers it's head to better show the desk-sitting pony, and the compartment opens up. After the display of fancy moving parts, there sits Honey in her pilot outfit and all her breezie glory.
"Hey Gramps. Howsa it going?"
>>
>>27732830
"Course I remember you! Could never be too splitz to forget that bold face haha!" Luke is loving the admiration, it almost makes him forget about his headache

>and save lots of ponies by blasting mutants."
> "Let's save that for never, shall we?"
Luke now realizes his error, his headache pangs again accompanied by a cold sweat

"No, hold on now. You can't just go lookin for trouble. Trouble always just came my way. to be honest I'm a total wuss that'd rather be home playing videogames, but then I got mixed up in all this. If you wanna be real hero, don't go lookin for it. Thats what baddies do. Just be ready to protect everything you love alright, thats what I did."

> I love my mom and my dad and my dome and Glitch, but, none of those are in trouble. How do I fight for them?"
"Well trouble ain't always a fight, sometimes trouble is just not havin enough food, or livin in a dirty space. You can help them givin your mom a hoof with chores and whatnot. If you fight all the small battles you be ready for the real ones when they come."

>>27732830
Luke explains to Steel "A cuck is short for a cuckoo bird that lays its eggs in another bird's nest. Making that bird a cuck for raising another bird's children. Its been adapted to mean a guy that aint too strict about letting dudes get chummy with their girl."

"Eeeyeeeeeah I'm pretty much sayin you should'a killed him or put him near death at least. But the moment passed. As for me well I wasn't makin love with your girl was I. Just a dance, jeez theres being an alpha and then there's being possessive. And mares don't like that."
>>
>>27732976
Why don't you find out for yourself http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
>>27732976
A DnD styled roleplay system, info is in the OP

>>27732967
"Because we needed to see if it worked on normal living ponies and not just Steel. And there was nothing wrong with it, aside from the accidental drain."
She says, voice still agitated.
"And you know, even though I'm the one that feeds on love, you're the one that talks about it and worse all the time for everything!"
>>
>>27732391
"Yeesh, Don't you got a mouth. Well, when I find some drugs I'm not sharing any."
>>
>>27732826
Tech Support turns down to look at the dress you sew to protect its user from the sun's harmful rays, looking somewhat incredulous. "I would think it a waste, if you don't mind my saying. A dress that pretty would surely get ruined out there." She says ignorant of its magical properties.

Closed Circuit says, "Whoever you sell it to would look damn fine as they did so, though. Between you and me, the surface... well, it IS pretty bad, but, there's at least a few interesting things to see out there. You can only stay in this Dome for so long before you go stir-crazy. I lead most of the scavenging teams, you can make a killing out in the Shade. Those Blasters in particular? Rumor has it they're loaded with Pre-Sunfall technology that they never share with anypony."

>>27732773
Closed Circuit sighs, "Wish I could say the same. My engineering skills are less than satisfactory, I only picked up so much before Glitch left the first time."

Steel rolls his metallic withers, "He's a tough bat. He'll handle it, won't he?"

>>27732867
Boo throws up his hooves, screaming, "Oh, thank the moon!"

Steel rolls his helmet, "I was kidding.... mostly."

>>27732857
Steel turns his head, "Yes...? I let her experiment because it helped to figure out how her powers worked. I don't see the issue. And I'm plenty confident, what makes you say I'm not?"

Screech snickers, whispering to Luke, "I'm guessing he doesn't quite get the meaning, probably before his time, man. This is fun, normally we're the butt of his jokes."
>>
>>27733015
"Well if you ask me I think you've been doing a little too much feeding if you catch my drift."
>>
>>27733082
>>27732894
Twilight quickly flies off the couch with the foal, putting a bit of distance between her and him. The snacks disappear into light after they're casted aside, Discord sighing and getting off the couch, "Well, what's that old saying? What's mine is your and yours is mine?" He chuckles, casting off his sunglasses as he disappears in a flash of light.

Looking behind you, you see a golden pillar rise up from the ground, and on top of it with his tail coiled around the pillar, standing several meters above you is Discord in a triumphant pose with a miniature Earth in his claw as he sticks his nose high in the air with a grin, "But YES, Lion of the Imperial City! It is I, DISCORD, spirit of disharmony, lord of chaos, master of anarchy, princess of topsy-turvy and..." the spirit gives a long sigh, tossing the miniature Earth behind him to bounce away like a ball, "Ugh, this doesn't feel as fun as it used to for some reason. Maybe a spirit of chaos isn't meant to have so much formality?"

He slithers down the pillar as it sinks to the ground, reaching up around your neck to flick at something that wasn't there before, a *click* sounding off as your divine form flickers out like a light. "Speaking of formality, come on, relax, we're all chums here, aren't we? Why so on edge, Nero?"

>>27732997
"Ah. I see." Steel says, understanding the definition as you explain it to him. "That's a odd term. But I don't see how it applies to me. Like Onyxia just told you, it wasn't letting her get 'chummy' with Boo, it was testing if her powers worked on living creatures. That's it."

He clears his metallic throat. "Besides, if it were any other pony I might understand, but Boo is the last pony I would ever fear as a romantic threat..." he shakes his head, "Why am I discussing this with you? Whatever me and Onyxia are is no business of yours."
>>
>>27733094
>>27732997
Circuit gives a long smile as you tell her you remember E3, the boy in particular hoping on hooves at that. After you begin to correct your error, Circuit also gives a long sigh of relief as you tutor him properly in how you let trouble come to you, not vice versa. E3 frowns, looking down at the floor, "Awww.... but that could take forever! And Glitch says we might not have long at all so what if I never..."
Circuit interrupts the boy with a hoof on his muzzle. "You'll have PLENTY of time, E3, plenty."

As you tell him how to deal with trouble even without a fight, E3 looks up and wags his tail, jumping over your legs, "Oh, oh! I can do that stuff, dad needs help with harvest all the time! I'll start fighting the little battles and win all the time, then I'll start with the bigger ones!"
Circuit chuckles at this, "Oh, sweety, don't push yourself. Remember you don't want to get sick again though."

>>27732990
Glitch looks into the compartment as its lowered, the old pony keeping the sliding door locked shut as Crumple reveals the secret of her identity to him.

He stays silent all throughout as the sealed casket opens, and the tiny Breezie in front of him in her leotard outfit steps forth he stares for a few good long moments.

He stays silent a few more moments, before he starts chuckling, small coughs sewn inbetween. "Hehehehehehehe... well! I guess I was right AND wrong this whole time! You're a dame! A chick, the most unlady like lady I ever met in all my years! I swear, I thought Tech Support was a crass gal but if you're actually a *HACK*ing girl, you just put her to shame! I never had any idea, this is *HACK* great...!" He keeps laughing and coughing, seemingly more focused on your gender than your race.
>>
>>27733082
> I let her experiment because it helped to figure out how her powers worked.
Luke clenches down on his gut and laughs like a hyena "PFfffftt-Ahahahhaha! Holy shit! No way, She told you that it was a learning experience. I bet she needed to find herself, right! Oh Celest can you hear this! Thats the oldest trick in the book and you fell for it. Oh crap, my sides! My sides!"

>And I'm plenty confident, what makes you say I'm not?"
Well just the other second I swore I caught you telling Onyxia a part of hopes he does it again. If you ask me it sounds like you're begging to be cucked."

>>27733082
Luke whispers back to Screech "This is for Steels own good. You too owe it to him to get on his ass about being a cuck cuz next thing you know he's payin child support for children he's never even seen."
>>
>>27733082
"I wish I could help, but nearly all this stuff is out of my league, and time. I guess if any of these robots need their shell fixed I could help there."
Onyxia offers.

>>27733082
"I know, ...but it doesn't feel right to joke about after the past few days."

>>27733090
Onyxia anger seems to vanish for a second, face looking tense as her eyes narrow.
"A-And what is that supposed to mean?"
>>
>>27733094
"Alright Alright, you're right its none of my business. Its just between You and Onyxia and Boo, and Twilight and Clover."

>>27733105
Luke smiles. "Alright then, it was great seeing you guys again. My friends need me now. You kids play safe." Luke leaves them to join his friends.
>>
>>27733105
Honey can't help but grin.
"Ia told you I'm one of the besta in damn near everything," Honey says, seeming to relax a bit more from this reaction.

"But don'ta tell anypony else about this. Willa be hard to replace your hovercara if everypony knows the giant, yelling deatha machine is actually this," Honey says, motioning a hoof around herself with some focus on the wings and antennae.
"And I guessa sorry for never telling youa or some shit likea that."
>>
>>27733138
"Well dang Onyxia you gonna make me say it." Luke looks the other way and scratches the back of his head "You've been putting on some pounds sweetheart. Don't think that cloak can hide it from me either. I got gaydar, cuckdar, and I certainly got fatdar. I gotta say I'm worrying about you Onyxia."
>>
>>27733171
Onyxia gasps as Luke flat out says it, mouth hanging open as she wasn't expecting him too even though he's been talking worse this whole time.

Her mouth closes, a scrunch across her muzzle. He right hoof shifts into a more hammer-like shape as she swings it up to slap/thwack Luke across the face/head.
>[1d10]
"Why don't you mind your own business! I don't need you worrying about anything of mine!"
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x273px
>>27733094
Nero glares at Discord as he makes his claim, then vanishes. As he reappears, Nero looks up at him, looking annoyed at his blatantly getting His title wrong.

The king takes a few steps backwards, stumbling a bit before righting Himself as His divinity seems to simply vanish, the light flicking off. He looks to His shoulder in surprise. He flicks the switch back curiously, His light shining again.

"What is this?" He says, before looking to Discord solemnly.

"I had believed there had been some exaggeration, but I am no longer under that delusion. Your magic truly exceeds that of any man or god, save perhaps Lamashtu, or the creature Eon."

"Tell Me, what are your origins. Where did this great power originate?"
>>
>>27733191
Luke ducks [1d10]
>>
>>27733138
Steel taps a hoof, "Your immaturity only stays entertaining for so long, Luke. You aren't aware of what's been happening to her."

As you take back the comment about him hoping he does it again, he opens his mouth only to pause. "...damn it. Wait, that's not what I meant." He says calmly.

>>27733133
"Well, I mean, it's not like he can even have kids of his own. He's pure metal. Also what if he flies off the lid again?"

>>27733138
Circuit sighs, "Well, we've been doing better on repairs here in the dome since Glitch came back to stay. Really the big things he's been worrying about is getting to the Blasters to find that back-up device, checking out the tremors, and seeing what the dogs are so riled up about."

>>27733138
Steel grinds his metal jaw, looking down to you, "I know. I apologize... but, can I at least hit Luke?"

>>27733158
Glitch gets himself off the floor, wiping out a tear, "You damn near are... and relax, I swear your secret's safe with me kid. That'd be bad for business on my part too, I know that."

He rubs his neck, "The secret's *COUGH* always been safe with me. Don't worry about apologizing over something retarded like that, I had my theories. I invented time-travel, Crumple, you think I can't monitor every thing that goes in and out of my lab?" he chuckles, "I always knew there was a teeny tiny something in there. Wasn't sure what, probably a mutant of some kind, but whatever the little bug was if it it could handle machinery like that I sure as *COUGH* didn't care."

He snorts, "Never woulda dreamed you're a girl though. You're manlier than most stallions I met in my days."
>>
>>27733261

>>27733200
Twilight flutters down closer, holding Nau close as Discord chuckles loudly at you flicking the switch on and off again.
"I told you, Nero, Discord's a bit of a hard creature to hold a SERIOUS conversation with..."

Discord smiles widely as you admit his magic exceeds your expectation, the draconequess giving an extremely low bow of his entire body to the floor of the Ur-Lucius. "Ah, it is so good to see your talents recognized. I could do more, if you like..."
"No! That, won't be necessary Discord..."
"Ah, suit yourself..." Discord says to the alicorn, pushing down on her horn until it sinks into her forehead, popping out just above her nose like a rhino. Nau giggles at the new appendage as Twilight gives a deadpan look, putting her hoof on the horn to sink it back in and pop out in her forehead again."

Discord holds his claw to his beard, rubbing it. "Hmmm... where DID I come from? It's been so long I seem to have trouble remembering. I want to say I came from another dimension... 5th or 6th or 12th, one of those three...." he floats upside down, his tail stretching to take over rubbing his beard, "No, wait, I was a pony once! I had a ridiculous hat, and had a great love of magic..." he snaps his fingers, a girlish wig popping up on his head, "No wait, I got it! I was a lady! Tens of thousands of years ago, in the dawn of pony..."

Twilight groans, "Discord, we get it, you don't feel like telling us."

He chuckles, and shrugs as he keeps the wig "Oh, what does it matter? I'm here now, and that's all that counts. Why would you care where I came from, hmm?"

>>27733216
>>27733191
Luke successfully ducks the swing of the hammer, the swing going completely wide and missing him as Screech and Boo look on in shock. "Dude... I think you might have pushed the wrong button. Rule #1, you don't call chicks fat man, it's like the biggest landmine."

After you duck, you feel another large hoof swinging towards you, one heavy and made of metal. [1d10+1]
>>
>>27733268
>switch on and off again.
Just on
>>
>>27733261
"Don't worry about it, you worry too much."

>>27733268
"Look I say whats on my mind, I was just being honest about. I mean If I had any problems I'd like you guys to say something. Oh any cancer and drinking is not a problem my cancer is under control and I'm a really good drinker."
Luke is suddenly struck with the strange urge to side step out of the way [1d10]
>>
>>27733261
"Blasters.... From what the others were saying I don't think I'll be helpful there."
Onyxia's ears perk up as Circuit mentions the dogs.
"Dogs, like those Danger Dogs? That sounds like something I can help with. They were nice when we met them, and a friendly face going to check on them might be better."

>>27733268
>>27733261
Onyxia stumbles to the side as her swing goes wide, her free hoof grabbing onto her cape to keep it over herself from the momentum.
"No! I'm the one who's going to slap some sense into him!"
Onyxia huffs after Steel's comment. She takes a breath to replant her stance, swinging her hammer-hoof in a backswing at Luke.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27733268
At the sudden excitement Jean jumps out of Luke's bag and goes for Steel's face.
[1d10] [1d10] Kitty cat scratches
>>
>>27733329
"What is wrong with you people I was just giving an honest opinion!" Luke exclaims
>>
>>27733268
forgot I had this
>Necklace of Persistence: Instant, Automatic: Recharge 2, on a failed action (including critfail), you can give up 3 hits to make the action automatic.

Luke activates his inner will to dodge Steels attack.
>>
>>27733268
Nero looks to Twilight with annoyance and agreement before turning back to Discord.

"Actually, I think it will be necessary. I want to see the extent of what he is capable of. Perform the grandest feat of magic you can that does not harm anyone on Earth." The king commands.

"I am curious about you. Your flippancy makes it difficult to ask you questions. I want to know where so powerful a creature came from, and what the extent of your power is, so I know if I can use you in my conflict with Eon."

"Are you familiar with the Eon? I do not know if Celestia would tell you about such things."
>>
>>27733353
"You've been insulting Steel and making insinuations since we walked in her! And calling me— ...J-Just keep your opinions to yourself!"
>>
>>27733261
It's Honey's turn to rub her neck, feeling awkward that she thought she was slick shit at keeping it hidden all this time but was wrong all along.
"Wella shit, thanks for keeping ita a secret then. Oh, anda my name is Honey. Anda...I might need a favor. I plana on visiting home, and if the shita I did hasn't fucked ita all up, it'd be fucking swell ifa you could do that time shield shita to it. Not yet, buta maybe later."

Honey gives a light laugh.
"Alrighta, enough with this sappy shita, right?"
She gets comfy in her seat and Crumple's head closes.
"Time to blast some fucking Blasters," Crumple says, waiting to walk out with Glitch and get ready to leave.
>>
>>27733373
"Its banter for Celestia's sake you're suppose to rip on me too. This is why you can never treat mares like colts. You wanna know why I'm worrying about you Onyxia. You're showing all the signs of a marxist!"
>>
>>27733322
>>27733364
>>27733346
"Well, yeah, and trust me," Screech says, "I'm ready to call you out whenever you're being annoying, or an asshole, or giving really bad advice but maybe just pick the battles a little bit, you know?" Screech suggests.

As you feel the need to dodge, you find yourself coming in too late, a solid hoof of steel nearly impacting on your face before your necklace springs to violet life, surrounding you in an aura that drains 3 of your hits but allows you to dodge the blow to the head, but the hoof still impacts on your chest and knocks you down to the ground, knocking the wind out of you
>0/4 (an automatic dodge only grants bare minimum success, 1 removed damage)

Jean jumps out onto Steel's face, but fails to do any damage to his iron helm after he knocks you down. Steel looks down to you as you exclaim about what's wrong with them, "A swift blow to the head is just what I've usually considered the solution to most problems. And you don't understand what's making her upset."

>>27733329
Circuit looks at you incredulously, "Huh... really? They're not that nice to outsiders usually, I'm surprised they didn't attack you. But if you want to go see them, all for it."

>>27733329
Steel looks down as you comment you're going to be the one to smack sense into him, frown forming on his muzzle. "Are you certain?"

You take your hammer-hoof and miss the next swing at Luke, going wide over his head as Steel comments, "You need a firmer stance, and put more energy into the swing."
>>
>>27733469
>>27733383
Glitch rubs his bear, chuckling, "Honey... pffhahaha. Doesn't suit you at all, but, then, there's the charm. Alright, Honey, secret's still safe and sound with yours truly."

As you ask about your home, Glitch turns his head, "There's more like you? Never heard of you little pixie *HACK* things before." As you ask about the time shield, Glitch takes a pause, "That's... gonna be trickier than ya think, Crump. The mass-time-lock I have on my Dome and this Dome ain't just something I can throw up whenever I want. I'll work on somethin', though, but it'll be next to impossible unless you tell me where this home of yours is."

>If you want to gather anyone else for the Blasters, you can find them out front.
>>
File: 1014MoonssurfaceLevelled.jpg (104KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1014MoonssurfaceLevelled.jpg
104KB, 600x448px
>>27733473
>>27733366
Discord reaches up, scratching his head as Twilight seems to put on a little look of concern as he thinks of what to do.
"The grandest feat of magic I can... hmm... that's a tricky one. There's just so many. What to pick..."

"The Eon?" Discord looks at you, putting on a blank stare before grinning, "My, now that's a name I haven't heard in quite some time. Not from Celestia, no, I'm surprised she's learned about it. I suppose after my boo-boo with Tirek I've still a ways to go before I'm in her inner-circle." He chuckles, "I may know of that creature, but I've zero interest in being used in a conflict with it."

Twilight looks about the strewn equipment as he thinks, "So... Discord, what's with all the tools, and hardhats?"
"Hm?" He says, still thinking, "Oh, a working crew got tired of me taking so long and thought to take my job away from me. I thought they look overworked, so, I sent them to Las Neighgas to unwind a bit." He blinks, snapping a finger. "Ah! There's the trick!" He looks to Twilight, Nau, and Nero as he holds his fingers together, "Pack your bags, ponies..."

He gives it a snap, and suddenly Nero finds him, his daughter, and the Twilight standing on white ground, dust kicking up and floating as you move around before looking up in the sky, and see a blue-pearl hanging above your heads as Discord stands besides you. "How's the view?"
>>
>>27733409
"That wasn't banter, that was some idiot running his mouth!"

>>27733469
"I'm absolutely positive!" Onyxia shouts back.
But, as she looks down at Luke, on the ground breathless, she sighs.
Her hoof shifts back to normal, and she turns away.
"Come on Steel, let's just get out of here."
She takes a step to go to leave, but stops, turning back to Luke. She puts a hoof on his shoulder, and then black crystal spreads over his bandages.
"This should help that punch you took."
She says as she attempts to change his bandages into a thicker, solid, immobile cast.
>Transmute [1d10]

Afterwards, success or fail, she pulls her hoof back and turns to leave.
As Steel leaves with her, he can see her face is still upset, and her coat slightly dulled.
>>
File: NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg (304KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg
304KB, 2400x2400px
>>27733483
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33JxCnis-7Q

Nero looks around at His new surroundings, eyes panning at the massive craters and endless deserts of the lunar sands. The time machine and His chariot sitting nearby, the king takes a step forward, looking up at His world.

Silently, He reaches up a hoof, and clasps the blue orb in His hoof, before falling to His knees, His suit pantlegs getting smeared by the sands of another world.

"Is that it? Is that...the holy Earth?" the king asks to the creature standing behind Him.
>>
>>27733524
"Yeah and I got a lot more to say so listen up."

>>27733469
"Aagck Seriously -a sucker punch. You suck.." Look says as he lies on the floor.

His cat walks over to his side to lick him. Luke can swear he hears the cat lament "I failed you master."
Luke wonders if he was concussed again.

[1d10] to stand

>And you don't understand what's making her upset."
"You think I give a shit, you guys are tryin to give me another concussion ya pyschopaths"

"Screw it, since we're all so riled up I'll just jump right into it. Onyxia you're a bitch that acts like their shit don't stink. You give absolutely no shit about your culture of the crystal empire to the point You'd rather see Nero fail at bringing your nation back to prominence and thats not based on some anti-national sentiment, thats just some shallow fucking anger. That anger is so bloated I feel like you take even more interest in changelings than anyone else. Even though they're fucking parasites, And lets get this clear I don't hate you for being mixed race or anything, I was shocked but whatever your mixed with some monster race it doesn't define you. But here you are trying to find yourself through it. I mean jeez a guy can only look past so much.. And also Nero might of wiped your timeline but you got something you never had before. You got to meet your father for the first fucking time and you reunited with your parents. You don't have to suck Nero's balls but shit the least you could do is be a bit more nice with the guy, you only owe him your father. You're just so spiteful and self-absorbed with this changeling crap I can't help but picture you a welfare queen bloated up like a blimp chewin on your several lovers heads while you take in checks for your bastard children. Be a good parasite of you to pay for it all with taxpayer's money. Heck Nero's such a forgiving guy He'd probably let you crash your fatass somewhere in the empire and just stink up the place like he let your father do."
>>
>>27733592
the entire spiel is also direct at you >>27733524
>>
>>27733473
"Yeah. We're called 'Breezies.' Weird since there hasn't been a fucking breeze as far as I've been alive. Or not one with a fuckton of dust and shit."
Crumple looks to Glitch with a nod.
"Well work on that something in the mean while. I'm not too sure what shit I've done and what it'll change, but if I've done something where home isn't my home anymore...well, no sense in keeping it, right?"
Crumple lets out a mechanized sigh/huff.
"And if we don't end up using it, then maybe it could be used for something that'd be worth saving."

>>27733524
>>27733592
Seeing/hearing the end of some commotion among everyone else, Crumple can't help but laugh a bit.
"Geez. Not even here a fucking day and already they're at each other's throats with how awful things are."
Crumple looks over to Luke.
"Hey, if you still want some drugs, yank out whatever is up your ass and get ready to hit shit with it. There might be some where I'm going."
Crumple starts heading to the exit to head up to the familiar, hostile surface.

"Same with you, Onyx. This isn't hookers and sunshine like everywhere else. Be ready to kill, or be ready to get killed if you go out there."
>>
>>27733592
Onyxia stops walking as Luke spiels, her coat turning an even duller black. She doesn't turn as she speaks, her voice having lost its anger to a flat tone.
"...My home was just fine before I got involved in all of this. You never lived there, so you have no right to speak about Nero 'fixing' it. You can call me whatever you want, I don't care at this point. But do *not* drag my dad into your 'banter'. I worked and prepared for months to go find him before this mess, and after I got lumped with you all, I went after him alone to find and keep him. I fought Chitus 3 times, chased my mind-controlled dad across Equestria, and was hospitalized to make sure he could stay. Nero did nothing besides say he could continue living there, which my family could have easily moved to Equestria if he said no."

Onyxia pauses for a moment.
"I'm not fond of you constantly insulting half of my ancestry either. The only parasite here is you, and there's only one way to get rid of annoying insects."

Black crystal spreads from her hooves on the floor, darting up the walls to the ceiling over Luke. The crystal attempts to shape the metal of the shelter's hallway, making a hoof shape rush own from the roof to crush Luke and stomp out the pest.
>Transmute [1d10]
>Wonder if Sentry could apply if combat ended cause she walked away prior

Afterwards, the crystal recedes and she keeps walking.
>The hoof staying descended from the ceiling to the floor if successful obviously
>>
>>27733630
Onyxia doesn't respond.
>>
>>27733630
"Nah man, I don't need drugs anymore. I need banter." Luke says fuming with hangover and crazy bitch induced rage.
>>
>>27733687
>>27733704
"Seems more like you two just need to fuck and get it over with," Crumple remarks with no real interest of the situation.
"But whatever, I guess I'm on my own for some real fun, then. If you still have those radios, you know how to reach me."

There is a slight chuckle and the fainest 'just like old times' as Crumple leaves the scene.
>>
>>27733560
As you fall to your knees, Twilight's eyes open wide, shocked at the sight of you brought to your knees by the beautiful sight. "Nero...?"

She turns to look at it as well, Nau staring up into space as Discord gives a oddly silent nod of the head as he gazes around. "Indeed it is. The one and only. To think, dear Luna had a view like this for a thousand years." he chuckles, "In my opinion, it has a way of making even the biggest of us feel smaller." He turns around him to gaze off into the dark of space behind him, "We're all very small..."

He turns to you and gives a shorter bow, "Consider this view my gift for your return, Nero. I take it you approve? Utter speechlessness is also an acceptable answer."

>>27733630
"Huh... yeah, seems a *COUGH* pretty piss-poor name to use nowadays. I can get started but, let me know how it's doing as soon as you *COUGH* can. What I have in mind doesn't mean shit unless I get a location soon. And Crump?" He coughs, "Just don't get blown up out there. I just met the little squirt in that tin-can and would like to get to know him... her." He laughs, "That's gonna take forever to get used to."
>>
>>27733751
>>27733592
>>27733524
The bats back up nice and far as Jean wanders back over to you, Steel looking down as you successfully pick yourself up off the ground as you hear Jean's voice, "It wasn't a sucker punch. You had time to dodge it." Steel protests.

As you completely go off on Onyxia, the bats look at you with an incredulous look as Steel stands still as a statue, looking down at Onyxia and you as she attempts to seal your bandages shut, failing in the process of making them stick before her leaving off down the hall. After hearing the entire speech, Steel turns to Onyxia, wordlessly and expressionlessly listening to her counter. Afterwards, Onyxia's attempt to transmute the walls of the corridor goes through successfully: her black crystal extends over the ground and metal making up the hallway stretches up over the top to the cieling, a large pony's hoof extending out of the the cieling. Boo and Screech's ears raise up, Boo shouting, "Oh shi-" before the hoof starts to move to slam down on top of Luke. Steel shouts, putting an iron hoof on Onyxia's hand, "Wait, Onyxia, don't -!"

As it comes down, Luke manages to push his hooves up, holding up the iron hoof temporarily as his muscles strain against the weight. After a few moments, Luke manages to roll out from underneath the heavy iron hoof as it slams into the ground of the dome, barely knicking his arm as he slides out from underneath with Jean and gets hit for 2 points (3/4).

As the floor cracks, you both hear Tech Support's cry. "WHAT THE BLAZING SUN IS GOING ON IN MY DOME?!"
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.