[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The list of episodes in S6 from best to worst. Data from over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

The list of episodes in S6 from best to worst.
Data from over 11K users. CMC fags on suicide watch along with Applefags.
>>
>>27710395
Imho No second prances is better than gauntlet of fire
>>
>>27710395
>EqD
>relevant
Yeah, sure, why not.
>>
>>27710395
>Spike episode in the top 3
It's happening!
>>
>>27710395
Applejacks' day off was objectively trash though.
>>
I haven't seen the last like 5 episodes. I need to do that
>>
>>27710523
Thats why its at the bottom dummy, doesn't stop on your marks from bottoming out as most garbage ep of the season by far, that and newbie dash were borderline unwatchable
>>
>>27710444
trips confirm and so do I
>>
On Your Marks wasn't that bad...
>>
>>27710471
>/mlp/
>secret club with 100 users top compared to majority
>irrelevant
>>
File: Smile.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>>27710627
>100 users
>>
>>27710627
>non sequitur
>>
>>27710608
I forgot it existed 1 hour after it aired.
>>
>>27710629
Most users is 100-200 if there's no hiatus
>>
>>27710632
Song was incredibly unremarkable.
>>
>>27710655
FUCKING CARLOS I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
>>27710395
That poll means nothing, as it was made to determine which episode was the best. Here's how you would do a poll to rank the episodes:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eRtFeQj9kElTAGgnCyrVYeWnC2Ftb7JpoZ6PHktt8kU/viewform
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 187x143px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 187x143px
>>27710395
>implying applefags and cmcfags have shit enough taste to not agree that those episodes were shit
>>
Are any of you around that participated in the episode ranking survey threads?
>>
>SRR at the top.
I'll never understand why this particular episode unleashed so much more autistic circlejerking than usual, even here.
>>
>>27710873
It was dynamic and fun. I consider Newbie Dash to be the best episode of S6 in terms of all-around impact and quality, but I enjoyed SRR more.
>>
>>27710873
It's Slice of Life 2.0
>>
>>27710873
Probably the only actual funny slice of life episode.

Second place should have belong to Gauntlet of Fire for being actual well made adventure episode.

What really puzzling is the Christmas Carol rip off being praised. I guessed 22% of bronies only cared about visuals rather than any content.
>>
>>27711398
I would say the two best episodes are SRR and GoF. Different sort of things, though. I would say they are equal though, for #1.

Honestly I found that episode the weakest of the three HWE episodes.
>>
>>27710634
you know theres usually over 400 unique IPs in the sticky threads
>>
>>27711484
As if that's any better.
>>
>>27710395

How the fuck is Newbie Dash so high?
>>
>>27711493
its not as if every single person posts in the sticky, either. i just go in there for the poll link.
>>
>>27710395

I feel bad for Gift of Maud Pie, that was a fine episode, way better than the 3 right above it.

I guess the RariFags are all voting for Saddle Row.
>>
>>27710395
Seems pretty legit desu.

Apple episodes are always fucking boring and always ends up at the bottom. Newbie Dash is cringy but at least stuff happens and the cringe is less painful on further reviews.

>>27710627
>>27710629
Sticky threads reach at best 280 to 300 unique IPs, and the poll are roughly 100 to 200, so yeah compared to us EqD is more accurate and that poll represent my feeling. Sad that we have such a lowly rated opener, fuck baby alicorn.
>>
>>27711773

Still doesn't deserve to top Gift of Maud Pie or Spice Up Your Life, not sure about Crystalling cause like there's a half of that episode I really like and a half I think is quite bland.

>>27710608

On Your Marks isn't Terrible, it just suffers from the same problem almost every Apple Bloom episode does, she's just kind of bland as a starring character without the other CMC around all the time. She's worse off than her sister in that regard actually.

The only Solo Apple Bloom episode Iv really liked in the entire series is Bloom and Gloom, I can knock on Haber for some things but I have to give him credit, he's been the only writer in the entire series to make Apple Bloom interesting solo.
>>
>>27711927

Gift of Maud Pie was overrated as fuck.
>>
>>27711927
I've never seen what people were talking about when they say AB episodes are bad and boring. Ever since S4, I've found her much more interesting and entertaining to watch than Sweetie with her 'wanting to be more like Rarity' thing. They're something I always look forward to. I know I'm in the vast minority, but I just don't get it and really hope this kind of reaction doesn't make them stop putting out episodes like that.
>>
>>27711969

Gift of Maud Pie was a cute slice of life story with some fun RariPie interactions, it's not among the best episodes but it's certainly better executed than a cringefest like Newbie Dash.
>>
>>27712033
Okay, now that I've thought about it, I think I do get it.

Apple Bloom episodes always strongly have to do with her deeper feelings and angst over certain things, rather than a clear conflict that anyone can get into. If you don't feel any empathy for her, I can see how her episodes would seem uneventful to you, though not a single one of them was wasted or filler, if you think about character progression and her feelings. It was all meaningful.

B&G, while I agree was her best episode, was more clear with the conflict and her feelings, by having those feelings change the world around her, through dreams, and I think that's why the usual "Apple Bloom's so boring" people could appreciate it.

I think that if people made an effort to understand her feelings, they'd like her episodes a lot more, too. It's not like some Spike episodes, where there's serious flaws that just can't be ignored.
>>
>>27711773
There were over 300 unique respondents on that survey from a couple weeks back. And that had a pretty low response rate because you needed to sign in to a google account to complete it.
>>
>>27710395
Fuck all those people who bitched about Heart's Warming Tail.
Yes it's not the first Heart's Warming episode, but overall it was great and the songs are fucking amazing.
>>
>>27712193
I usually don't like AB episodes, but I think you're right desu.
>>
File: Smug Mask.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Mask.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>27710395
>Tfw Glimmer's episodes are well regarded.
Feels good man.
HER CHARACTER IS STILL SHIT AND ENTIRELY INFERIOR TO HER SEASON 5 ITERATION! FUCK YOU JOSH HABER!
>>
>>27710395
Spice and Gift need to be higher, but this is generally an accurate list.
>>
>>27712846

Yeah it's rather crazy those are below Newbie Dash. I guess the Dashfags are voting for Newbie inmass regardless of it's actual quality or something.
>>
>>27713426
Well seeing as 'muh cringe' isn't exactly a stinging indictment of the episode, can you blame them? It was a perfectly fine episode, the moral, content, and themes were just far more adult than every other episode of FiM.
>>
File: turnip.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
turnip.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
>>27710395
Seriously, how the fuck is Newbie Dash above Gift of the Maud Pie and On Your Marks?
>>
>>27713594
It's the same issue with Equestria Games. One of the series' most mature and difficult subjects handled pretty well, ignored because of the cringe meme.
>>
>>27713849

because it was a better episode
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.