[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA - Just Another Day ch. 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 27

File: JaD0.png (289KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289KB, 1000x1248px
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and despite just a run-of-the-mill innkeeper, you've somehow managed to rescue your daughter from a corrupt Royal Guard and expose a huge conspiracy that threatened to plunge the kingdom into chaos and war.
>Not bad for a night's work.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

>You stand before the Princess alongside your friends and your precious little Wispy.
>Though you have an opportunity to ask for your heart's desire from the Princess, you find yourself unwilling to ask for more, not when your friends gave so much to get you this far.
"Honestly, Princess, I have everything I need right here," you explain as you glance to the filly still resting upon your back. "My friends, though, they all put their lives at risk to come help save my Wispy. It's only fair that their efforts be rewarded."
>"Just ask for money Pot!" Rough Diamond shouts, spurring a chuckle from everyone else.
>You trot up to the Princess and whisper your suggestions to her. You hope that you're not asking too much of her, but as you finish and her response to smile and nod, you feel a bit of relief.
>"Your friends are fortunate to have you," she remarks.
>The Princess looks to your friends.
>"Each of you have demonstrated a selfless devotion not only to your friends but to all of Equestria. The harmony between you all is an inspiration to us all, and it is my honour to be able to give you a token of thanks on behalf of a grateful kingdom."

(cont.)
>>
>>27675931

>She first gestures for Azura to step forward.
>"Azura Ice, I see great potential in you for the arcane arts. You need only to stop looking to yourself so much and instead look to your friends. However, I do believe one of Starswirl's old arcane tomes would help you along in your studies."
>Azura's eyes brighten at the mentioning of a tome, and it takes her considerable willpower to keep from squealing in delight. Celestia gestures for the next to step forward, Longshot.
>"Mr. Longshot, I shouldn't be surprised to see you tangled in all this. I know what you'd really ask for, but you know that it is not in my power to give. All I can offer is access to the Royal Armory and its engineers. I imagine you'll find some... useful additions to your crossbow in there."
>Longshot gives a quick nod and steps back, making way for August to step up.
>"August Longhorn, you stand as testament that all citizens, even those of humble roots, can find their own greatness. I will admit I do not know much about the dairy business or what I could offer but if you have a suggestion--"
>"I'll take an Minotaur Enterprise XJ-515A All-Purpose Dairy Pumping-Processing Unit!" August blurts out. She promptly flusters a bright red.
>Celestia just laughs. "I'll have one of my agents see about securing one of... whatever that is."
>August meekly steps back, prompting Rough Diamond to step forwad next.
>"Rough Diamond, your hard work and dedication to friends and family is an inspiration. I'm told the mines you toil in are in dire need for new equipment and proper security. I'll see to it that the mines are brought up to the cutting edge and that you'll be well-protected from any intrusions by any diamond dogs."
>"Aw shucks, I would've just been happy with a kiss but I'll take that," Diamond replies.

(cont.)
>>
>>27675945

>Next up was Sweet Heart.
>"Private Heart, I know as a Royal Guard you acted out your sense of duty and loyalty to the crown, and that you would never ask for a reward for doing your sworn duties. Nonetheless, you shall be put forth for a commendation and promotion in recognition for your valour and initiative."
>"Thank you, Your Majesty," Sweet Heart replies with a long bow.
>Next up is Spectral Prism, who looks a bit nervous.
>"My dear friend, Prism," Celestia begins with a non-threatening smile. "I suppose it would be too much to ask for you to return to the castle?"
>"I... I think I can do more good for Equestria in Ponyville, Your Highness," Prism replies.
>"Then I'll ensure that your work is properly funded from here on out. Far be it for me to deprive Equestria from your genius. Just try not to make too big of a mess."
>"Thank you Princess," Prism says with a bow.
>Next is Berry, who didn't realize he was getting a reward too until Prism shoves him forward.
>"This really isn't necessary, Princess. Freedom for my people is all the reward I need," he insists.
>"True, but freedom isn't a reward - it's a responsibility. It is a garden that must be cared for, lest it wither away. As such, you will be officially appointed as the Liaison for all Equestrian-Changeling affairs. Your people will need you in the times ahead, and I have every faith in your dedication and commitment."
>"I guess that makes me sort of like a Hive King, huh?" Berry chuckles. "Just so long as I'm not stuck in meetings and stuff all the time."

(cont.)
>>
>>27675957

>Stepping forward next is White Wine, who seems to be the most at ease in such a formal setting.
>"Ms. Wine, I know you'd want me to do something about your father, but I can't solve all your family problems for you," Celestia states, "but what I can do is expand our pre-existing contracts with your winery. Having your product served at future galas and public events will do wonders for your business... and I'm sure you'll enjoy rubbing the new success in your family's face, even if I do disapprove of such behavior."
>"I'll try not to enjoy it too much, your Highness," Wine replies with a stiffled giggle.
>As Julia can't technically step anywhere, you take her out of the saddlebag and hold her out before the Princess.
>"Julia, I could shower the riches of the kingdom upon you and still feel like I have not done enough to make up for failing you in your past life," Celestia begins.
>"Money isn't really a high priority for me," Julia replies. "A set of legs would do me wonders, though."
>"A body is not exactly within my ability to give," Celestia explains before glancing over to Prism. "But I do know somepony who would have the expertise to accomplish such a task. We do not have any intact remains of Crystal Empire golems, but I see to it that the remains of what we do possess shall be sent to Prism's workshop. If anyone can re-create their technology, it is him."
>"I look forward to when I can properly bow to give my thanks," Julia thanks the Princess.

(cont.)
>>
>>27675973

>The last to step forward is Sundance. "I don't suppose I could keep the hammer?" she asks right away.
>Celestia shakes her head. "I'm afraid the hammer is far too important to loan out to anyone, even one with such a reputation for bravery such as yourself," she explains. "What I could offer, though, is giving you back the sky."
>"I... what?" Sundance replies, genuinely taken back.
>"A wing replacement. Prism started the work on them several years back and our engineers have finished with the first prototypes. It might not be as good as your flesh and blood, but it should let you fly once more."
>Sundance stares at the Princess in disbelief for a moment. "I... I'd like that," Sundance eventually stammers out. "T-thank you, Princess."
>With all the rewards given out, you and your friends all step back and give the Princess one last bow of thanks.
>"I'll see to it that your rewards are ready by the morning, you can return to the castle tomorrow to retrieve them, or I can have them delivered to your homes in Ponyville," the Princess explains. "And once again, thank you all for what you've done tonight."
>Before you prepare to leave, an idea crosses your mind. It's bold but you figure there's no harm in asking since the Princess is being rather generous tonight.
"Actually, Your Highness, there is one thing I might ask of you," you begin. "If it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind being given the chance to serve as host for you. Ponyville might not be as nice as Canterlot, but I think I can give your chefs a run for their money."
>The Princess pauses to consider your offer for a moment. "I might just take you upon that one day."
>With the night drawing on, it's almost time to return to the boutique to rest for the night. Any last business to attend to before you leave?

Input action.
>>
>>27675982

(cause I'm a silly man who forgets things. Feel free to insert this wherever)

>At the Princess' beckoning, Airenna steps forward, bowing politely before her.
>"Aireanna Steelfeather, you're deeds are a testament to the values of courage and honour that your Empire is founded upon, and your loyalty to your friends humbles us all. I realize there is little the kingdom can offer to one who rejected the wealth and splendor of the Empire, but I will make the Royal Armory available to you - I am sure you can find something of value within that will suit your life of adventuring."
>"Thank you, Princess," Airy replies with a quick bow. "Gotta say, pony politics weren't nearly as boring as I thought they would be. Just let me know when you plan on holding another one of those midnight tea parties."
>The two stifle a quick chuckle.
>"I'll be sure to send you an invite," Celestia replies.
>>
>>27675982
They've all had a busy day so we should just call it a night and chat with eachother about what they were up to, since we split up.
>>
>>27675982
>>27676177
There's probably something, but right now nothing comes to mind.
I'm sure everyone's feeling ready for bed right now. We can head home tomorrow.
>>
>>27675982
One last round of drinks and talking with the group before we retire.
There'll be a proper celebration when we get back, I'm sure. But now's the best time for some one-on-one conversation.
>>
>>27676235
>>27676220
>>27676221

"Come on guys, let's go home. I think somebody could use a rest," you remark as you gesture for the others to follow.
>"What are you talking about? I feel fine," Sundance insists.
"More referring to this one," you say as you gesture up to Wispy, who is fast asleep upon your shoulders.
>"Well I don't know about you guys, but I could use a few drinks to celebrate," Diamond suggests, bouncing along gleefully.
>There's a round of approving nods.
>A few drinks couldn't hurt. It'd help deal with the aches still lingering after your scuffle with Regal Horn.
>One quick trot later and you're back at the boutique with the others. Luckily, there's plenty of spirits to be had thanks to Azura who apparently smuggled out quite a few bottles from the gala.
>While the others get settled in, you take Wispy upstairs to set her down in bed. Somehow she's still managed to stay asleep the whole time. Once she's tucked in and you've planted a little kiss on her forehead, you return back downstairs to join the others.
>There's wine, cider, some strange fruity cocktails, and something that smells vaguely similar to paint stripper.

What shall you do?
>>
>>27676535
We should have an actual party when we get back so everybody can attend.
>>
>>27676535
go for the paint stripper obviously
no better way to get better at drinking
>>
>>27676535
Time to get well and truly drunk.
Fruity cocktails for all!
>>
>>27676567
I like the sound of this. Drinking, dancing, the whole shebang.
>>
>>27676535
Mix a little bit of everything. This is the occasion for it.
So, how's everyone feel about tonight?
>>
Should Pot take it up the butt?
>>
>>27676787
>>27676567
>>27676800

>As tempting as it is to drink yourself under the table, you figure a proper celebration is in order and that'll have to wait until you're back in Ponyville with the rest of your friends.
>Plus you're way too tired for a proper party right now. All that dancing in front of the Princess does a number on a pony.
>You help yourself to one of the fruity cocktails to start off with, figuring you can switch to wine or cider later.
"Well, that was certainly an eventful day," you remark with a tired sigh.
>There's a round of chuckles and nods. "You should've August earlier," Sundance comments. "She's surprisingly spry for a bovine, no offense."
>"I'm just glad that I could help," August replies with a modest blush before tipping up her fruity cocktail for a sip.
>"How was the party, anyways?" Sundance asks.
>"Pot did a strip dance for the Princess," Azura chimes in immediately.
>Everyone who hadn't been at the party stares at you in disbelief.
>"Damn, I knew I should've gone to the party," Diamond laments.
>"To be fair, he's usually not wearing clothes so it's not like it's nothing we've never seen," Sundance adds.
>"Plus there was the demon mead incident," Prism adds.
>You try to suppress a faint blush as you recall some of the more raunchier moments of that particular night.

Input conversation?
>>
>>27676956
That was a fun time...
Think we'll ever get occasions like that again?
T-the drinking and stuff. Everything seems to be wrapping up right now.

Besides, Celestia got us all wet before anything could happen. We should take Julia out, no reason she shouldn't be part of this too.
>>
>>27676989
What are you babbling about?
>>
>>27677014
Clearly not the genital pretzels and dry humping.

I wanted to ask if the others thought they'd get adventures like that again.

Then I suggested we take Julia out to contribute to the conversation
>>
>>27677150

>"Hey, can I get a drink too?"
"Julia, you don't even have a mouth," you reply to your friend.
>"I can still soak in a cup of wine. Is that too much to ask?"
>You shrug your shoulders and get some wine into a wide bowl to set Julia down in. You're not entirely sure if this does anything, but it seems to make her happy so what's the harm.
>"That was a nice gala, I hope we can go to something like that again," Airy remarks.
"Hopefully without having somebody being falsely imprisoned."
>"We can get Azura tossed in jail if we need an excuse," the gryphon suggests.
>"Hey! If anypony should get invited back to the castle, it should be me," Azura insists in her defense. "The Princess clearly took a liking to me."
>"Probably took pity on you," Sundance teases.
>"Oh kiss my flank!"
>"So... did the Princess able to shed some light on our little jeweled friend?" Prism asks.
>"Best as we can tell, I appear to be the former princess of the Crystal Empire," Julia explains. "We think. I mean, I don't really remember much from back then so it doesn't exactly matter if I was the Princess or a doorstop."
"You could be both."
>"I should also mention that I managed to stop an assassin," Julia boasts.
"Only cause I threw you at her."
>"Minor detail. Clearly you were inspired by my magnificence," the jewel insists. "Like a general leading her army, my leadership guided you to victory."
>"So... dancing for the Princess?" Sundance asks. "How was that? Did the two of you... y'know."

Input conversation.
>>
>>27677221
Not exactly. But rope-tying, ballgags, and leather was definitely involved.
>>
>>27677221
Oh not like that. She saw through the disguise and a changeling joined in.
I had to pretend to be snogging Prism while getting into the servant disguise though. There aren't any new rumors going around the palace now though, I hope?
>>
>>27677238
>>27677478

"Well, no, no nothing untowards happened between us," you quickly explain.
>You don't want to kiss and tell but...
"Okay, I mean, she did kiss me at one point but I think that was just to throw off Regal's suspicion."
>There's a quick round of 'ooooooh' when you mention the kiss. You want to insist that it was meaningless, but you suspect they'd be more inclined to believe you were granted alicornhood than 'it meant nothing'
>"Was it hot?" Airy asks.
>"Did she slip you tongue?" Longshot chimes in.
>"Was she a better kisser than me?" Wine asks. "And be honest, I won't take it personally."
>There's a trap if you ever saw one.
"No. No. And no," you insist. "It was just a pretend kiss; she brought me up to her room because she suspected it was me from the very start."
>"You should tell them about the ballgag," Julia quips, prompting everyone to once again stare at you in disbelief.
"It was for the assassin!"
>"Kinky," Wine giggles.
>As far as things to get teased over, ones involving Princess Celestia aren't too bad in comparison.
>"And that was after pretending to make-out with Prism," Julia continues on.
>She's really making you pay for throwing her.
>"Ohhhhhh!" everyone gasps again.
>"Hot," Wine quips. "Was it like, full-on make-out with hooves or just some hot kissing?"
>"I think we need a re-enactment," Azura suggests.

You might want to try and change the subject.
>>
>>27677507
I'm not yet nearly drunk enough for that.
Hot make-outs are not the topic here. And that's between me, Celestia, and Prism. (though he needs a better technique if he's ever going to get a chance with the Princess)

Lets ask what the rest of the Gala party got up to while we were missing. And hope the lap-dance doesn't get brought up.Because then it will.
>>
>>27677507
Reenactment? Sure! Wine, get over here.
>>
>>27677507
Let's ask what Azura said to the princess to end up getting that invite to the tea party.
>>
>>27677717
>>27677635

"I think I'd need a lot more drinks before I try re-enacting anything like that," you try to play it down. "Plus it'd give time for Prism to work a bit more on his technique."
>Prism, sipping at his cider at that exact moment, nearly chokes and blasts a small spray of the beverage across teh table. "I-gh-what! My technique is just fine!" he insists, a bit too loudly.
"I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying there's always room for improvement," you reply trying to downplay the earlier remarks. "Anyways, enough about my antics, what about the rest of you? I couldn't be the only one that had an interesting time at the party. What about you, Azzy? How'd you even manage to get invited to the tea party?"
>"Oh, me? I was just being my usual wonderful, charming self to the princess," she insists with no shortage of egoism. "I talked about my many adventures across Equestria, particularly in apprehending certain renegade changelings."
"You mean by incapacitating me and Airy with a magic wand and then getting captured yourself?"
>"I still have the wand; keep talking and I'll use it again," she wanrs you. "Anyways, the princess was so impressed by my exploits she wanted me to join her at the tea party so I could regale her with more exploits."
"You seemed more preoccupied with admiring the dancers," you add.
>"And you enjoyed shaking your ass in front of the princess," she scoffs. "You are a shameless one."
"Says the one who left the party with a mess on her face."
>"THAT WAS YOGURT!"
"Is that what his name was?"

Conversations?
>>
>>27677944
The guards in speedos didn't turn your eye at all, Azzy? Nothing?

Well how's Tyrest? This would be a good time to bring up how Airy and Wine got their tickets in the first place.
>>
>>27677944
I want to ask Wine about that Griffon we handed to her. Airy sure did a number on him. What a heartbreaker.
>>
I thought this was cancelled damn i suck, what thread was the one when we just got out berry? I need to catch up.
>>
>>27678184
thread 27 - 28
>>
>>27678239
Thanks time to read.
>>
>>27677944
"I'm mainly glad we succeeded and I have Wispy back. But looking back, alot of the events we caused or were part of, were a hell of alot of fun! Let's have a toast to victory, shall we?"
>>
>>27677981
>>27678102

>Figuring you'd best spare Azura further embarrassment, lest she turn some of that ice magic of hers against you, you shift the conversation over to White Wine.
"So how was Tyrest, by the way? I felt kinda bad having to drop him on you like that."
>"On the contrary, he made for a wonderful excuse to get away from my father for the evening," Wine replies with a dismissive wave of her hoof. "He was an absolute gentlecolt... er, bird. Cat. You know what I meant. Plus he's not the first guy who's had a broken heart for me to nurse back to health. No matter how much they grow up, boys are still boys - when they're feeling down they just want somebody to pat them on the shoulder, tell them it'll be okay, and give them a hug."
"We're not that simple... are we?"
>"Pot, dear, when you're feeling down all I need to do is touch you in the naughty places and you'll feel better," Wine chuckles with a playful smirk.
"S-so what?" you stammer, flustering a little.
>She lets out a good natured chuckle and pats you on the cheek.
>"Did I hurt your feelings? Should I make you feel better?" she teases.
>"Don't make the offer unless you're willing to carry through," Airy warns.
>"Hey, I am a strong and independent mare," Wine defends herself, "I can make whatever choices I want, even if they involve certain ponies at a table in front of all of his friends."
>You feel her hoof planting firmly upon your thigh.
"How much have you had to drink?"
>"Only a few... bottles."

Conversations?
>>
>>27678331
Bottles? How did Airy smuggle all that stuff on her...?
On second thought, I don't really want to know.

But since she's so forward, how did she get her ticket? Airy's too. Details preferred.
>>
>>27678353

"You've basically been drinking steadily the entire evening, haven't you?"
>"If you had to spend the evening with my father, you'd want to drink yourself numb too," Wine replies, leaning over and resting her head on your shoulder. She lets out a contented sigh, seemingly making herself comfortable for the long haul.
"You mention him a lot and how much you don't like him," you comment.
>"Cause my father is a boring old stallion who's more interested in legacies and social standings," Wine whines. "Everything was always about primping and prepping me for when he can pawn me off to some duke or prince so he can feel more important by association." She frowns and pouts, taking another long sip from her drink. "He's a stupid meanie head who never let me have any fun."
>"Ouch, such cutting barbs," Sundance quips. "But you had to go play nice with him to get into the gala, didn't you?"
>"Yes," she rolls her eyes. "And I had to pretend that I cared about things like lineage and inheritence and networking. I had to make up a story about meeting with someone special at the gala just to get him to agree. Thank goodness you threw Tyrest my way cause I was running out of excuses about who I was supposed to meet."
"And if Tyrest hadn't shown up?"
>"I dunno... I'd say it was Airy or something. She's important enough to get my dad to stop pestering me," Wine explains with a drunken wave of her hoof in the gryphon's direction.
>"And your dad wouldn't care that I don't have a penis?" Airy inquires.
>"Ehhh, you're important in the gryphon circles. That'd make up for the lack of grandkids. Dad would probably not be too fond of hippogrifs anyways. They look kinda weird."

(cont.)
>>
>>27678556

"What about you Airy? How exactly did you manage to get tickets? I suspect it didn't involve nearly as many dicks as you implied."
>"Only one, and there was any handling there of," Airy shrugs. "You saw whjat the Emperor thinks of me at the gala - how hard do you think it'd be for me to get anything when I've got that kind of support in my corner?"
>"Wait, you know the Emperor?" Sundance remarks.
>"Yeaaaah, he kinda treats me like family," Airy answers, realizing that not everyone at the table knew this detail. "Mom was supposed to marry his youngest but he died. Still didn't stop the Emperor from treating mom like a daughter-in-law anyways."
>"Geeze, when you said you were kinda like a princess, I thought you were joking," Azura comments.
>"I am not a princess!" Airy snaps, more annoyed than angered.
>"Sure thing Princess," Sundance chuckles.
>Airy sighs, burying her face into her hand. "You guys are never going to let me live that down."
"No can do, Princess."
>"Goddammit..."

Input action?
>>
>>27678558
So what's this I hear about spry bovines?
What did you Sundance get up to, Autumn?
>>
ever going to redo airships?
>>
>>27678665

"So... spry bovine," you quickly steer the subject in a new direction, much to Airy's relief. "I take it you didn't just sit back and let Sundance and the others handle things?"
>"Not by choice, mind you," August replies. "But we had to catch the diamond dog and everyone else was trailing so far behind..."
>"It's very surprising how quickly a cow can run when she's motivated," Sundance chirps up> "I think the fact that the dog and his allies underestimated August was probably how we managed to succeed."
>"You did all the punching, though. I was just a distraction," August insists.
>"Hey, never let it be said that a distraction isn't important."
"Exactly. It's a team effort after all."
>All the praise starts to embarrass the little rancher, as she hides behind her drink, flustering brightly.
"So what was that thing you asked for anyways?"
>"Oh? You mean the Minotaur Enterprise XJ-515A All-Purpose Dairy Pumping-Processing Unit?" the bovine replies. "It's nothing special. I mean, it's one of the largest, most expensive automated processing units available in the dairy business. It combines an automated pneumatic pumping with a magic-infused applicator for increased comfort, it's able to churn butter, make cheeses, pasteurize the products, and it even comes with an rotating brush that feels soooooooo good."
>August's thoughts drift off for a second just thinking about the aforementioned brush, bringing a wide playful grin to her face.
>"So what do you think we're in for now that we're about to have an influx of changelings into Ponyville?" Sundance asks, switching the subject. "You don't think the townsfolks might get... nervous, do you?"

Input response.
>>
>>27678735
Some of them surely will. Ponies wouldn't be ponies if they weren't. But ponyville can take care of themselves. They might not think it, but they go through worse things sometimes....demon mead, anyone?

There's so much they could do though. Manual labor is the first thing, but they have many applications in the service industry. Actors, entertainers, prostitutes.
>>
>>27678735
Probably, but it'll settle down once they see the changelings mean no harm.
Just have to make sure they get introduced right.
>>
>>27678761
>>27678756

"Well I have faith in the majority of the ponies at home," you reassure your friend. "Yes, some will be scared, some might even get angry, but it's a fear born out of a lack of understanding. Once the changelings get an opportunity to show their fellow Ponyvillians that they just want to live peacefully, I have every confidence that life will soon fall back into their usual swing."
>"Plus you could totally open a whorehouse with them," Airy chimes in.
>"Hey!" Berry snaps. "That's just... you can't be serious!"
>"Well it could probably have a better name, but you changelings need love and there's always lonely ponies out there that would be willing to spend the night with someone that can become the pony of their dreams," Airy defends her idea. "It's the oldest profession in the world."
>"It's just so... crude. We might be changelings but we have our pride," Berry insists, folding his hooves in a huff.
>"It can be respectable. There's no shame in wanting company. Hey, I'll happily pay some bits if I can spend the night alongside a tall, strapping stallion."
>"I wonder if a changeling would be willing to pose as Pot Luck, and then I could have two at once," Wine muses with a giggle. "Ooo, or maybe three."
>"You know we can do other things that don't involve impersonating other ponies for sex," Berry groans.
"But isn't that how you feed in the first place? Posing as ponies we care about to absorb love?"
>"Well... yes."
"Then couldn't you just do that with their permission and get paid for it at the same time?"
>"I... um, er... maybe. I guess. Sorta." Berry lets out a tired sigh. "So from hunter to whore, eh? Doesn't exactly sound too glamorous."

Berry's sounding a little down. Suggestions to cheer him up?
>>
>>27678735
"Oh, I'm sure there will be some resistance. But changelings are likewise very good at blending in, and since we can offer some of them positions in town to work from as a home base, such as my inn as needed, I bet we can make it work. This won't be like an old-time changeling invasion, after all. Just one group, and they'll be working with us to improve everypony's situation."
>>
>>27678830
"Well, it works with my inn, in a way. If some of you guys want to go that route, that is. I'd be happy to help out with whatever resources I can spare. I can certainly understand that being something you don't want to do, though, and in that case I'm sure we can find other, more normal jobs also. We're trying to make sure as many of us are happy with the arrangement as possible, after all."
>>
>>27678830
Oh relax Berry. I'm sure plenty of changelings will soon have friends and lovers enough that they don't need to do that if they don't want too.
We'll have changelings of all professions soon.
Innkeepers, adventurers, bakers and blacksmiths!
Maybe even a few... farmers :^)
>>
>>27678830
Hey now, not all 'whores' are just for sex, some of them get paid for other things too you know. Companionship, good company, even a listening ear. Besides, that way the open minded ponies will come to you. And if they don't mind who you really are, who's to say they won't even fall in love as well?
>>
>>27678850
>>27678895
>>27678845

"Hey now, not all 'whores' are just for sex. Sometimes ponies just want companionship, an ear to listen to them, or a shoulder to rest on, and I know for a fact that you changelings are very good at those sort of things," you reassure your disheartened little changeling friend. "If some changelings are willing, they could provide a very invaluable service to the ponies of Ponyville. You said so yourself that you changelings are very good at identifying and pinpointing the wants and desires of ponies."
>"Well, yes... we're pretty good at that sorta thing," Berry nods.
"So think of it as an opportunity to empower changelings to do something that nobody else can do - it'll put Ponyville and your friends on the map."
>"And what if some don't want to do that sorta thing?"
"Then they don't," you say with an indifferent shrug. "Nobody is forcing you changelings to do anything - that's the whole freedom thing you've got going on. All I'm doing is suggesting options for the future. I'm sure there's many ponies that'll have their own ideas for what you guys could do."
>"Theatre guild would probably love you guys," Longshot suggests.
>"And there's always farmers looking for extra hooves to help out," Diamond adds. "The mines can always use a strong back too."
"And I'm sure I can find a few jobs at the inn for a hard-worker," you toss in at the end. "Our point is, you've got the chance to find out what you want from life. And we'll all back you up on this. Before you know it, you'll all have friends and loved ones and starting your own little families."
>Berry manages a weak smile. "Thanks you guys," he replies. "Nice to know there's a few ponies I can count on."

Input conversation?
>>
>>27678955

Well, we'll call it a night for now. Will continue tomorrow.
>>
File: 1449294126338.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1449294126338.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>27679039
Night Innkeep
>>
File: 1446354008969.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1446354008969.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>27678955
And Honey oats too, I'll bet.
So what happened with the maid team under the city? What did they find?

>>27679039
See you tomorrow Innkeep
>>
>>27679078
an orgy
>>
>>27675931
holy shit please kill yourself. Fan fiction is the fucking worst part of EVERY god damn fandom.
>>
>tfw QT has been all but forgotten cause he didn't come on the adventure with us
>>
>>27679446
We really need to do more stuff with him.
>>
>>27675931
>>
>>27675931
>>
>>27675931
>>
30 threads isn't a bad run, wouldn't you say?
>>
File: RoidRage.png (287KB, 936x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RoidRage.png
287KB, 936x1000px
>>27682826
I love this CYOA, it's my 2nd alltime fave below M&M and the only All Time Great still occasionally running. I'm tickled we reached "a point" where everypony's happy but I also wouldn't mind if it spun on for a while longer or just kept going. We still havent taken our Awesome Magic Sword to any nasty monsters, yet. It all depends on what the QM wants to do, of course.
>>
>>27683335
I'm pretty sure this is the last thread.
>>
>>27683455
We still don't have the other elements though.
>>
>>27683636
And we still had that dream about Sombra. A few things have been left uncovered. Hopefully there will be some sort of sequel to this involving those things.
>>
Soooo we still ditching wine for sunny?
>>
Dinner then starting new session.
>>
>>27683960
But what about QT?
>>
>>27684241
Big mares have big hugs
>>
>>27683960
My personal order would be Sunny, QT, Wine, but that's like saying my favorite ice-creams are mint, chocolate, vanilla.
I still really like vanilla.
>>
>>27684351
I like my ice cream to carry me around
>>
>>27679078

"You know, I never got the chance to ask about how the rest of you guys did with tracking down the maid," you remark upon the sudden realization. "You never really talked much about it."
>"What happened down in the sewers stays in the sewers," Longshot answers with a barely restrained grimace on his face. "I have ventured through many a dark places, from haunted ruins to infested woods... but nothing in my many years will ever match the horrors that lurked in the darkness of that foul, god-forsaken realm--"
>"Longshot tripped and fell face-first into a pile of shit," Berry interrupts.
>"That smell is never coming out!" Longshot blurts out in his rage. "Have you ever had something smell so bad that you could taste it? That's what it was like? It's like I could taste the shit in my mouth and no amount of alcohol seems able to dislodge it! And despite all its hoity-toity-ness, I can assure you that the shit of Canterlot smells just as bad as the shit of Ponyville."
>"As you can see, he's still a bit annoyed about it," Berry explains to you.
>"You should've warned me! You saw it and said nothing!"
>Berry shrugs his shoulders. "I was focused on tracking the maid - you should've paid more attention to your surroundings."
"So aside from getting shitfaced, what else happened?"
>"Not much really," Berry continues on with the story. "We went through the sewers, got lost a couple of times that totally wasn't my fault, and eventually managed to stumble upon those diamond dogs. Of course if Shitface hadn't been whining so much about his face, we probably could've gotten the drop on those dogs. As it was, they heard us approach and were able to escape as Sundance and August can attest to."

Input conversation?
>>
we should ask sunny to dance for us when she gets her wings
>>
>>27684679
>dance for us
how about she dances with us?
>>
>>27684719
get a pair of wings as well lol
>>
>>27684411
Thanks to that we also got the guard so mr shit face helped tons
>>
lets make a big heart warming speech with tears in our eyes thanking our friends for everything.

then check those element stones.
>>
>>27684679
>>27684719
>>27684768

"Speaking of Sundance," you remark as you turn to your oversized, armour-clad friend. "I... hope I wasn't too presumptuous with the request I made to Princess Celestia."
>For a brief moment, Sundance looks a little embarrassed. She might even be blushing but you can't tell with the facemask.
>"It... it wasn't. I'm surprised, though; how did you even know about these new prosthetic wings?"
"I didn't," you admit. "But I asked Celestia if there was anything she could do to help you dance again. She said there was and, so, here we are."
>"She dances?" Berry remarks, giving the pegasus a surprised look. "Like a war dance?"
>"No. Sky ballet," Sundance explains. "It was something I used to do a lot when I was younger; before I joined the army. I wouldn't mind trying again if I could. I honestly never even considered it a possibility anymore."
>"Hey, anything's possible when you have magic and imagination," Prism reminds her. "I mean, I remember my old work on the prosthetics but I never got far enough along to consider it viable."
>"Yes, well... um," Sundance shifts a bit uncomfortable in her seat. "I suppose I ought to be saying thanks, it's just... hard to find the words."
"Thank you is usually a good start."
>"Right, of course. Um. Thank you, Pot Luck. I'm not 100% certain this prosthetic thing will work out but I appreciate the thought all the same."
"You're welcome, Sunny," you reply with a bright smile. "You know, I think I feel a hug coming on."
>"Please don't hug me."
"I'm gonna hug you."
>"This is going to be awkward."
"Here I come~"
>You lean over and throw your hooves around her metal-clad chest, giving her a loving squeeze. She goes stiff for a second but eventually you feel a hoof patting you on the shoulder.

Input action.
>>
>>27684925
"your real hugeable you know that"
>>
>>27684799
>>
>>27684925
>imagine how huggable you'd be if the armor were off instead
>>
>>27685058
nuzzle intensives
>>
>>27684925
"Maybe you should take off that armor you have on you."
>>
>>27684925
Group hug?
>>
>>27685004
>>27685058
>>27685490

"See? This isn't so bad," you reassure your friend as you keep giving her a squeeze.
>"This feels weird."
"That's just the friendship seeping in."
>"I'm don't think I'm feeling anything like that."
"Well maybe if you didn't wear so much armour. I swear it's like trying to hug an anvil."
>"Maybe you need more ponies," Diamond suggests as he trots on over.
>"Oh no, don't you even think about it!"
>Sundance's warning falls on deaf ears as the big miner saddles up alongside her and throws his hooves into the mix, sandwiching the big mare between the two of you.
"Feelign anything now?"
>"Just an urge to start hitting ponies..."
>"Clearly we need more hug-power," Diamond suggests.
>"Oh god no."
>Too late, though, as Diamond's invitation prompts the others to move in and join in on the hug. Soon, the whole table is surrounding a very awkward-looking Sundance in a giant pony hug-pile.
>"Great... now you're all hugging me," Sundance sighs. "I'm blaming this all on you, Pot Luck, I hope you realize that."
"I'll take that as a thank you."
>Eventually the hug starts to disperse. The night is dragging on and you and your friends are all starting to look a little ragged. It might be time to turn in for the night.

Time for sleepies?
>>
>>27685591
Yup, we need energy for tomorrows party.
>>
>>27685591
yep. hug the qt in our bed
>>
>>27685591
invite sunny im sure daugteroo will be suprised
>>
>>27685591
Cuddle with Sunnybuns in bed. We should call her Sunnybuns. Just this once.
>>
>>27685708
hahaha no problems here
>>
>>27685708
We'll be out like a light shortly after that.
>>
>>27685745
indeed.
>>
>>27685708
Lets mot make Sunny too uncomfortable.
I think she's had her daily maximum of mushiness.
>>
>>27685637

>There's a general consensus that there had been enough shenanigans for one day and one-by-one, the ponies shuffle off to get some sleep. You linger around for a little longer just to finish your drink.
>Once the last of the drink is gone, you head upstairs to join everyone else up in Prism's extra-dimensional bedroom. Most of the others didn't waste any time in falling fast asleep, exhausted from all the fighting, running, and drinking of the day.
>Such is the life of an adventurer, you suppose. You're not sure if you could ever keep up with that day after day.
>But that's why you're just an innkeeper. Too much excitement isn't good for your heart, you reckon.
>As you yawn and make ready to sleep, you are left with a few options. You notice White Wine sleeping alone in her little bed. Wispy is sleeping on her own as well. You could give one of them company, or just go sleep on your own.

Input action.
>>
>>27685923
our baby needs the comfort
>>
>>27685923
Wispy is love Wispy is life.
>>
>>27685923
Whihsphy of course.
>>
>>27685923
Wispy needs love from being locked up for so long
>>
File: 1462676853426.gif (1MB, 664x754px) Image search: [Google]
1462676853426.gif
1MB, 664x754px
>>27685931
THE BABY
>>
Thought it was going to take a swerve for PotXWispy for a while there
>>
File: 1455132601609.gif (18KB, 1000x574px) Image search: [Google]
1455132601609.gif
18KB, 1000x574px
>>27686119
>>
>>27685923
Take a look around, this will be the last time we'll probably be here.
Did no one notice August and Sunny rearranging Prism's dolls yet?
>>
>>27685931
>>27685997
>>27686024
>>27686036

>Seeing your little Wispy sound asleep quickly melts your heart. Such a peaceful little smile on her face, snug and warm beneath the blankets. It must be a welcome change of pace to the cold, uncaring prison cells that she had been stuck in for so long.
>You slip into the bed alongside her, wrapping her hooves around her and bringing the filly up close against your chest. She murmurs and stirs quietly in her sleep but seems to happily accept the new warmth, nuzzling into her chest with a happy murr.
>Sighing contently yourself, soon you'll be drifting off to sleep as well.
>Or you would be except you suddenly feel a hoof gently nudging your shoulder. You open your eyes and glance up.
>It's Sundance.
>And she's not wearing her armour.
>And looking a bit awkward.
>But she's not saying anything. Maybe she's too nervous to.

Input action?
>>
>>27686218
Wait for her to respond
>>
>>27686236
and invite in
>>
>>27686218
get over here
>>
>>27686218
>sex ontop of sleeping whispy
yes please
>>
>>27686218
Hey. You ok?
>>
>>27686218
"Yes I will runaway with you my love"
>>
>>27686218
>naked Sundance
Cover Wispy's eyes
>>
>>27686279
Link to dakis of all the cast when?
>>
>>27686218
Scan around the room, see if she's trying to warn us of something. If clear, gesture for her to join us.
>>
>>27686236
>>27686269

>You stare up at Sundance in silence for a few seconds, wondering if you should say something or whether to let her reach those words on her own. She appears a bit on edge, occasionally glancing to the other ponies in the room. Everyone else does appear to be asleep at the moment.
"Is this, like, some sort of custom from the Empire or the zebras?" you finally speak up, albeit softly to avoid waking anyone.
>"N-no, it's nothing like that," Sundance quickly replies, keeping her voice down as well. "It's just... I uh..."
>She fidgets a bit nervously, rubbing her foreleg with her other hoof and constantly glancing to the sides.
>"I... I need a favour, Pot."
"I'm listening."
>"You're, well... I consider you a friend, Pot. A good one, at that. Probably better than I deserve. I know I can be difficult at times - cold... moody... violent. It's just that I get... scared. Scared of being known. Being vulnerable to others. But I don't want to keep living like that - being afraid of being happy again. I see what you have with ponies like Wine and Wispy and... I want to feel those things again in my life, too."
"Well, how can I help?"
>"I want to sleep with you."
"...I beg your pardon?"
>"N-nothing sexual," Sundance quickly blurts. "I just... being near ponies makes me nervous. Part of the reason I always have my armour is because I feel safe in it. So... I was hoping that maybe if I could sleep in a bed with another pony nearby, somepony I'm not as scared of, maybe I'll learn to start being comfortable around them again."
>She gives you a hopeful smile.

Input response?
>>
>>27686519
"I have an idea, let me be your Armour for tonight"

>rap your hoofs around her
>>
>>27686519
I have an idea, here, hold Wispy.
>>
>>27686539
Wispy the adorable hug pillow
>>
>>27686519
Sure, invite her in. I'm thinking she can be biggest of a set of 3 spoons maybe. Or if that's too close... Just the three of them alongside.

Sundance needs this and I'm sure Wispy's feeling better being out of the clink.
>>
>>27686519
how can we say no to such a cute smile
>>
>>27686519
"~I just want to be your teddy bear." You say in a sing song voice.
>or
"I'm your huckleberry." In a southern drawl.
>or
"Only if I'm little spoon and Whispy's littlest spoon."
>>
>>27686533
>rap
Beatbox Wispy is back
>>
>>27686688
lolol
>>
>>27686596
>>27686597
>>27686629

"Well if you want, you could cuddle with Wispy for the night. I'm sure she'd like the attention."
>"I... uh, I think that could be a bit risky. I'm a lot bigger than her," Sundance replies. "B-besides, she might be too small. I might not even notice she's nearby. It needs to be somebody large enough for me to notice."
>Far be it for you to turn down a friend in need, especially one clearly pushing themselves outside their normal comfort zones. You shift some of the blankets aside to make room.
"I imagine you'll want to be a big spoon then," you remark with a playful smirk.
>"Big... spoon?"
"You know, on your side nestled against the back of the pony alongside you - like a couple of spoons."
>"O-oh! Right. Of course, that makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking."
>Slowly, the large pegasus climbs into the bed and rests down next to you. At first she keeps a small distance between you and her, but you can feel the weight of the bed shifting as she moves a little bit closer to you, inch by inch.
>You say nothing, letting her move at her own pace until you can feel the fur of her chest brushing up agianst your back.
"Comfortable?"
>"I... uh, I don't know yet..." she murmurs back. She goes silent, probably to try and keep her mind at ease in this unfamiliar position.

Any words, or try to get some sleep now?
>>
>>27686778
>that makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking
So what was she thinking?

And how was her night?
>>
>>27686778
Just relax, ill be right here if you need me
>>
>>27686778
Ever tried a strap-on?
>>
>>27686817
this guy
>>
>>27686778
"I'm glad you're here, Sundance. Right now especially. I'd hoped that I'd get the chance to get close to you, sometime. Maybe you're not sure yet, but I'm comfy as hell. Just relax, get some sleep. Hopefully you'll be feeling good by morning."
>>
>>27686817
"I want you to rail me with a strap-on."
>"What?"
"Yeah, I should warm up with someone else first shouldn't I?"
>"I don't think that''s-"
"Should I practice with Diamond? Or Berry? Or Heart?"
>"Pot, everyone else is going to hear you."
"Good point Sunny, orgy party at the Inn it is!"
>>
>>27686796

"See? This isn't too bad. Just relax - I'll be right here if you need me," you reassure your friend.
>"Right. Right, I can do this. Just... um, sorry in advance if I roll on top of you and smother you in your sleep or something."
>You chuckle to yourself. That would never happen.
>Right?
>You quickly push those thoughts to the back of your mind as you try to get some sleep.
>Sundance is surprisingly warm and comfortable. You imagined something more rigid and firm considering how strong she is. It doesn't take long before you drift off to sleep.
>Morning soon comes along, and you stir back to the waking world with a quiet yawn and a quick stretch of your hooves. You quickly notice an absence of a tiny filly against you. She probably woke up earlier.
>You're just about to get up when you notice Sundance's hooves around your frame. She seems to be holding onto you.
>Quite firmly, to boot.
>In fact, a few quick tugs and you realize you can't seem to slip out from her grip. Judging by the slow, steady breathing against your neck, the pegasus is still sound asleep, holding onto you like some kind of plushed toy.

Input action?
>>
>>27686959
No reason to stop her, let her be at peace shes earned it.
>>
>>27686959
Stay where you are and soak up the snuggles.
>>
>>27686968
>>27686966
noice
>>
File: noice.png (91KB, 241x207px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
91KB, 241x207px
>>27686959
>>27686966
>>27686968
>>27686972
!noice
>>
>>27686959
Is anyone else awake?
>>
>>27686966
>>27686968

>You lift your head as best you can to take a look around. A lot of the beds seem to be empty - everyone else must've already woken up or something. To be fair, you did go to bed quite tired last night. After yesterday, you probably could've slept through a whole day without an issue.
>Granted, you could've just done that and not know because Prism's extra-dimensional room doesn't have any windows or a clock.
>At least you don't need to go anywhere right now; more than happy to sit in the big mare's embrace and enjoy the tranquility. At least she seems to be happily asleep.
>Sundance murmurs in her sleep, squirming a bit in the bed for a moment; her hooves tightening around your chest for a second before relaxing. That's when one of her hooves suddenly shifts downward slightly, landing almost squarely between your thighs.
>You tense for an instant, almost having to bite your lip to avoid yelping in surprise. You hold your breath, wondering if anything is going to happen, whether she'll wake up and freak out to discover her hoof flopped against your dangly bits.
>Maybe she'll move her hooves and be none the wiser.
>Just keep it in Pot...
>Don't think about anything sexual.

Input action.
>>
>>27687046
what to do what to do
>>
>>27687046
Cough and see if that wakes her up.

We won't think of anything sexual, we'll think of what everyone would say and/or do when they see Sunny sleep groping Pot.
Or just imagine the big mare with a strapon. That works too.
>>
>>27687046
Go back to sleep?
There's no escape
>>
>>27687061
The lack of morning wood a surprise considering the lapdance and guards in speedos and making out and bondage that happened last night
>>
>>27687055
>>27687058
>>27687061
>>27687067

>What to do, what to do...
>You let out a quiet cough at first, hoping that maybe it'll rouse her enough to move. You're not sure if waking her up altogether is a good idea - she might freak out. Maybe even accuse you of something untowards. You can't violate the trust she's placed in you. Freaking out could irreparably harm her progress.
>Maybe you should just try to sleep some more. Pretend this isn't even happening.
>Thank goodness you didn't have any morning wood to contend with. Surprising considering last night with the buff stripper guards in their tight speedos, giving a lapdance to the Princess, getting kissed by the Princess and...
>And now you're thinking of sexual things.
"No, down boy... down," you whisper in annoyance, but can't do much of anything as lil' Pot begins to slide out from his sheath.

Input action?
>>
>>27687197
Except your death pot
>>
>>27687197
Honesty is the best policy so think of her hot flank.
>>
>>27687197
We'll just have to pretend to be asleep when she wakes up.
>>
>>27687197
Think not-sexy thoughts.
Think of being almost killed by Horn
Think of Celestia's scream when she was assassination attempted
Think of our brother in his underwear so we can laugh at him.
Think of what Sundance could do when she finds Little Pot shaking her hoof...

And if that all turns into sexy memories and fantasies instead, like making out with Prism, what could have been with Celestia, why she has bdsm gear in her closet, groping Berry's ass or if someone walks in, at least we should have the decency to look horrified. And just wave it off as morning wood. Its just a stallion thing, she'll understand...right?
>>
>>27687215
>>27687233
>>27687250

>You gotta re-double your efforts.
>Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts.
>Almost being killed by Regal Horn.
>Celestia screaming as the assassin attacked her.
>Your idiot brother laughing at your misery.
>Making out with Prism!
>Celestia's puzzling interest in BSM.
>Wait, those are the opposite of unsexy thoughts.
>At this point, you realize there's only two options - accepting your death, or just trying to pretend that you're still asleep when Sundance inevitably wakes up.
>The second option sounds better. Might freak her out a bit but at least she won't murder you. Or at least murder your dick. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll settle down before then.
>Then her hoof tightens slightly around your length. You bite down on your lip to keep from making any noise. No choice now, gotta pretend to be asleep. You shut your eyes and try to go limp, well limp relatively speaking...
>After what feels like an agonizingly long time, you hear the pegasus behind you stir and yawn. It sounds like she's waking up. She murmurs and groans, smacking her lips in her drowsiness.
>Suddenly she goes tense. Her hoof recoils away from you slightly. No screams or violent choking so she's not panicking or freaking out. Good signs all around. You almost want to breath a sigh of relief, except that'll give away your feign sleeping.
>Then you suddenly feel her hoof poking at your member in an almost... inquisitive fashion.

Input action?
>>
>>27687298
let her have fun
>>
>>27687298
I bet shes never had the chance to explore "before".
>>
>>27687298
time for a growth spirt
>>
>>27687298
Just let it happen
>>
>>27687298
Pray to all that is holy that no one walks in. Or scream in terror for fear of little pot. OR flex those groin muscles and give her a high-hoof.
>>
>>27687298
Hope to any gods listening that it's the inquisitiveness of a pony and not of a predator about to strike.
>>
>>27687362
Ether is fine
>>
>>27687363
Anon pls. Pot needs his dick to live.
>>
>>27687362
What if its Wispy?
>>
>>27687308
>>27687312
>>27687320
>>27687362

>It's difficult to refrain from snickering or even smirking to yourself at this turn of events. You don't want to seem like you're belittling your friend, but you realize that she's probably never had opportunity to... explore a pony before. At least not at her own pace.
>Maybe it might be a good idea to let her indulge in her curiosity. It seems harmless enough at the moment. It's just the occassional poke and nudge, a gentle running of her hoof up along the length of it. From behind she can't see much so she must be getting a mental image through touch.
>Feels kinda nice. Relaxing even. Before you even realize it, you murmur a quiet sigh. She must've heard it because her hoof recoils away for a second.
>Oh right. She thinks you're asleep so she's probably being cautious to avoid getting caught herself.
>You feel shifting a bit closer, her chin nudging its way over your shoulder, as though perhaps trying to get a better look?
>As she probes at you again with your hoof, you decide to tease her a little, tightening your muscles and making your cock twitch slightly. It seems to startle her; you even hear the faint whisper of a gasp.

Input action?
>>
>>27687383
Wispy's stuck in Pot's colors, remember?
>>
>>27687394
maybe roll on your side so she can get a look?
>>
>>27687394
Go sunny do your thing
>>
>>27687394
Just keep up the charade. And don't cum early.
>>
>>27687429
Gotta give her as much play time as she wants
>>
>>27687423
>>27687429
>>27687441

>You continue to wonder how much longer you should keep up this charade. It feels a little dishonest, but at the same time it might be the only way that Sundance will feel comfortable enough to actually do something. She'd probably be too nervous to ask, after all - she was nervous just asking to sleep next to you just the night before.
>After the initial twitch, you let yourself relax again, and she seems to grow bolder once more. The flat of her hoof begins to run up and down your length, gingerly at the moment. It gradually makes it way around and below, curiously nudging at the twins for a moment.
>With her so close against your chest, you can feel her breathing and heartbeats against you. They're both picking up speed. Was it nervousness or excitement though? You can't tell so you just let her continue at her own pace.
>Her hoof makes it way up to your very tip. You twitch again, this time by reflex. It's getting tougher to keep your body from reacting how it wants to - to thrust, spasm, and writhe in order to enjoy the moment.
>She keeps feeling up your tip, causing you to shiver slightly.
>You can feel something oozing out. There's some moisture down below.
>Her hoof withdraws quickly, though. You careful crack your eye open just the slightest so you can see what's happening. She's holding her hoof up, gazing at the small smear on the tip of her hoof.

Input action?
>>
>>27687515
Let or continue or we can tell she can keep going. Undecided
>>
>>27687515
Sunny is getting frisky
>>
>>27687515
>InB4 she licks it off and everyone is actually waiting just outside to join in/take pictures

Staying still seems like the only option to me
If we get the harem ending I hope its filled with as much heartfelt lewds as possible. Each friend coming to 'thank' Pot personally before they all find out everyone else did the same thing before deciding to have the orgy party.
>>
>>27687515
Give her a moment with whatever she's doing, then shift a little more into her.
>>
>>27687558
Sunny buns is the only mare five me.
>>
>>27687528
>>27687558
>>27687563

>Sundance inspects her hoof for a few more seconds, even taking a moment to sniff at it before just wiping it off on the bedsheets. Her hoof paws its way back down to between your thighs but before anything more happens, you hear hoofsteps in the room and the door open.
>Unsurprisingly, Sundance goes tense and motionless.
>"Morning Wine," you hear Prism's voice at the door. "Sleep well?"
>"Like a baby," she answers.
>"The others are downstairs having breakfast down in the kitchen. Is there anyone else still asleep?"
>"Just Pot and Sundance. Can you believe it? Sundance is sleeping next to him." You can hear Wine giggling and trying to keep her voice down. "What do you think happened?"
>"No clue. Maybe she got too drunk and stumbled into his bed?" Prism whispers back.
>"They look so cute together. I want to go and give them both a big hug... except that Sundance might break my neck if I do that."
>"Maybe we should give them some privacy," Prism remarks as you hear their hoofsteps growing more distant.
>"Oooh? Do they think they might...y'know?"
>"Crazier things have happened."
>The door shuts, leaving the room in silence and, from what you can gather, just the two of you at this point. Sundance seems to have withdrawn, though. Maybe hearing the two talk scared her back into inaction. She might need a little 'encouragement'

Input action?
>>
>>27687605
Encouragement activate "Your free to do what you want with me, Im powerless to stop you ; P"
>>
>>27687605
I was having the noicest dream just then
>>
>>27687605
If we want to stop we can pretend the door woke us up.
If we want to continue we can do the above, then ask her if she wants to keep going. Pretend to have been having a really nice dream.

Either way, she's made great progress.
If only August could see her now...
>>
>>27687623
>August cloping furiously in the corner
>>
>>27687605
Y'know as far ways to wake up go, that wasn't bad.
>>
>>27687619
>>27687623

>You silently snicker to yourself. Now seems as good a time as any to 'wake up.' Hopefully you won't offend your friend when she realizes the deception. Just to be safe, you start off gradually, stirring and letting out a drowsy yawn.
>To no surprise, Sundance recoil away from you, clearly trying to act innocent as you stretch out your hooves.
>"G-good morning Pot," Sundance stammers.
"Ahhhh, what a great sleep," you murmur. "I was having the nicest dream."
>"O-oh really? What, um, what was it about?" she asks in her best attempt to feign idle conversation. Even if you hadn't been awake the whole time, you'd be suspicious from her horribly forced tone alone.
>You smirk playfully.
"I think you have a pretty good idea what it was about."
>You chuckle and roll onto your back, allowing yourself to pitch a prominent tent with the bedsheet.
>"Wh-Oh god!" Sundance yelps, almost springing to her hooves with a full red hue across her face. It didn't take long for her to realize that you're playing with her and that could only mean one thing - that you had been awake. "I... I can explain. I mean, I think I can. I don't know what came over me! You're my friend and I completely respect you and I never would do anything untowards while you're sleeping. I mean, I normally wouldn't. I mean I shouldn't have--"
"It's fine, Sunny, it's fine," you chuckle as you reassure the anxious pegasus.
>It takes her a few seconds to realize that you really are okay with her and not just trying to placate her. She gradually calms, though still flustering brightly.
>"I... um, I was just... uh, curious. My other 'experiences' were sorta... rushed," she eventually stammers out.

Input words?
>>
>>27687675
"All you have to do is ask Sunny, my body's yours to explore"
>>
>>27687675
No need to explain yourself, its good you've come so far.

And if you want, you could...keep going? I'm sure you know by now you won't be disturbed...

I would ask if she wants to try with another friend, or even share, if she's open to the first one.
>>
>>27687691
>>27687685
Say she can go at her own pace and do what she wants to do.
>>
>>27687675
Take all the time you need sonny-jim, that's what friends with benefits are for.
>>
>>27687627
She's not in the corner, she's under the bed.

Oh wait....is Julia still soaking in that bowl of wine?
>>
>>27687710
Maybe soaking with august
>>
>>27687715
Julia is soaking in August?
>>
>>27687722
you know it
>>
>>27687726
The things she must have gotten up to when she still had a biological body...
Enough to power the crystal heart even?
>>
>>27687675
>Wine not feeling jealous in the least that Sundance is feeling up Pot
Threesome when
>>
>>27687675
That's fine. You can set the pace with me Sunny, if you want to continue.
>>
>>27687691
>>27687693
>>27687751

"Sundance, I know all this intimacy stuff can't be easy for you. You said so yourself that being near ponies makes you nervous so something like this," you quickly gesture to the tent, "must be borderline terrifying."
>"A little, yeah," she nods reluctantly.
"And as your friend, I said I'm willing to help in whatever ways I can if it'll help heal those emotional scars and allow you be comfortable around others again."
>"I... I suppose that shouldn't be too surprising that you'd be willing to help," she mutters. "I um, th-thanks. And sorry. I still should've asked you first."
"If you were comfortable with this stuff, we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with," you remark with an indifferent shrug. "So if you want to keep, you know, experimenting at your own pace, you're free to do so. Just don't be afraid to speak - my body is at your disposal. Just try to be gentle, I bruise easily."
>You make a playful grin at the end, which manages to spurr a small chuckle from Sundance as well.
>"You, um... you sure White Wine won't mind?" she asks as she gently pulls the bedsheets covering you aside.
"You heard her - she sounded more excited about the idea than anything else."
>Sundance goes silent again, her eyes falling back to your mighty pony balogne. She gingerly reaches out, wrapping her hoof around your length and begins to stroke it, slowly at first.
>"So when you, y'know, do this stuff... how do you like to do it?" she asks.

Input words.
>>
>>27687759
Surprise me.
>>
>>27687763
This, its more fun to experiment and find out what you will like.
>>
If someone has that image of the Sundance daki this would be the time for it.
>>
>>27687759
In the plot
>>
>>27687759
IS IT STRAPON TIME
I THINK IT'S STRAPON TIME
>>
>>27687803
Not so fast, let her get used to wielding the dick in her hooves before she wields it with her crotch.
And if Prism has dildo with a harness to turn it into a strap-on, I'm going to be very surprised.
>>
We are so very close to getting both Sundance and White Wine here. We just need to express interest in both.
>>
>>27687759
A kiss is a good start.
>>
>>27687858
>forgetting our true husbando QT back in Ponyville
>>
>>27687871
Didn't think of that~
>>
>>27687873
White Wine already likes QT and had the threesome. Getting her is lynchpin to getting him!
>>
>>27687871
>>27687763

"Well everybody likes to do things a little differently, as I'm sure you know."
>"Not really. I was usually just shoved to the ground and either mounted from behind or had a dick shoved down my throat."
"We should work on your pillow talk."
>"Sorry. I'm trying not to think about those times but it's hard when it feels similar," Sundance apologizes. "It's hard separating the acts from the memories, you know? That I can do these things without feeling like I'm repeating 'those' things."
"All the more reason to go at your own and to discover what you enjoy," you offer out. "But if you would like a tip from my experiences, I usually start with a kiss."
>She gives you a quick smile and nods, hopefully feeling a bit more confident about herself. In one swift motion, she leans in and presses her lips against yours, ensnaring you in a tender kiss.
<All the while hoof starts stroking you at a faster pace, her eyes watching your face and your reactions with keen interest.
>"Does... does this feel good?" she asks after breaking off the kiss.
"Mmmm, it feels great," you moan softly, resting your head back a bit. "Please don't stop."
>Your hips begin to pulse upwards in rhythm with her motions. A growing heat burns between your legs, pushing its way through all your sense as she continues on. Louder moans keep slipping out between your labored breaths. You can already feel yourself starting to get close...

Do you say anything? Or let her keep going?
>>
>>27687901
Abruptly ask if she'd like to take charge with a strap-on. Now.
>>
>>27687901
what about her does she want to feel good?
>>
>>27687901
Would she let us return the favor?
>>
>>27687931
>>27687913
>>
>>27687908
Anon stop it.
If you want Sundance to peg pot, then draw your own dam art of it.
>>
>>27687908
As a related option, how about we lie back let her be on top?
>>
>>27687952
She'll probably crush Pot is she did that Anon
>>
>>27687971
She has the thighs, though.
>>
>>27687913
>>27687931

"Y-you know, this doesn't have to be all just about my enjoyment," you say through heaving breaths. "It's a two-way street, you know? Taking care of your wants and desires will be one of the big things that separates now from back then."
>"I... I suppose I hadn't thought about it like that," Sundance remarks, considering your words though not stopping what she was doing. "Though that's a completely different hurdle on its own."
"Like I said--Ahh!--it's up to you. Go at your own pace and what's comfortable, but if you ignore your own needs than you'll be missing out on most of the fun."
>"I dunno. I kinda like the little noises you're making," Sundance answers with a little smirk. Her grip firms up for a moment, squeezing out a prolonged moan as you squirm in her grasp. "I wonder what other sounds I can get out of you."
"Now you're being too nice to me," you groan again.
>"You said go at my own pace," she smirks again.
>Her pace suddenly hastens, causing you to gasp and shudder. You start to squirm and writh as the heat continue to pulse and grow inside you. Soon enough, you can't keep it in any longer.
"AH! Sundance!" you gasp out loud.
>You shudder, moaning loudly with each violent spasm as you blast out one spray after another, covering your self and her hoof in a hot, sticky mess.
>"Hm, interesting," Sundance murmurs at the end. Without another word she gets up and wipes the mess off her hoof. She then trots off out the door without another word.
>She must be hungry for breakfast...

Input action.
>>
>>27688057
The others will have heard that....
No matter! They'll have expected it anyway.
>>
>>27688071
And she still has the rest of the mess all over her....she's probably just going to the bathroom.
>>
>>27688057
Well, that happened.
We should clean ourself up.
>>
>>27688057
have a breather before following
>>
Could we find out how we taste? For culinary reasons.
>>
>>27688150
This.
>>
>>27688150
Well its cheaper than washing...
>>
Unfortunately, gonna need to call it a night there. I'll try for an easy start tomorrow so I can get a bit in before I have to go to work.
>>
File: Whishpy armor.png (773KB, 1177x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Whishpy armor.png
773KB, 1177x1253px
>>27688226
Thanks and goodnight, Innkeep
>>
File: 1451428110730.png (358KB, 1007x746px) Image search: [Google]
1451428110730.png
358KB, 1007x746px
>>27688226
Thanks for running.
Pic related.
>>
>>27688226
Such a great run, thanks, Innkeeper!
>>
blep
>>
>>27689661
>>
>>27689661
>>
its good that sundance is finally getting use to affection
>>
>>27689661
>>
>>27692310
>>
Okay, should be able to get a session started soon.
>>
>>27692805
>>
File: 1461304192666.png (1MB, 773x786px) Image search: [Google]
1461304192666.png
1MB, 773x786px
>>27693340
>>
>>27693340

>Well, that's a thing that just happened.
>Your mind is still a bit numb from the aftermath so it takes a few moments before you're able to start making sense of things. With a tired but contented sigh, you rest your head for a short spell.
>Odd that Sundance left so abruptly, but considering her emotional issues, it's probably to keep her own mind in order. Once the post-cloital bliss wears off, you clean yourself up and head downstairs to join the others for breakfast.
>You find all your friends still at the table, munching away at waffles and fresh fruit.
>"Hey, look who's finally awake," Longshot remarks upon your entry.
>"We'ff goff wuffles!" Wispy exclaims, albeit with a mouth full of food.
>Wispy proceeds to shuffle her chair over to the side, clearly making space for you to sit.

Input actions/words?
>>
>>27693500
Where's Sundance?
>>
>>27693500
lets tart this
>>
>>27693500
Commence the waffle operation.
>>
>>27693500
Give her a hug and eat

>>27693551
>>
>>27693551
>>27693570
>>27693580

>Your eyes soon dart over to Sundance, who's sitting at the far side of the table, casually eating at a bowl of fruit as though nothing out of the ordinary had occurred just a few minutes prior.
>Granted, being able to compartimentalize one's life is probably a valuable skill for a warrior to have, lest you think too much about disturbing things while trying to eat.
>You figure it's best to act casual and go about gathering up some waffles and fruit for yourself. Once you've sat down, Wispy shuffles her chair back over to you, flashing a bright grin to you.
"You sleep well?" you ask as you ruffle her mane.
>"Mm-hm," she answers with a nod. After giving you a quick hug, she grabs her waffle and resumes nibbling along its edges like some sort of rodent.
>"Can't help but notice you look a little different, Sundance," Longshot comments as he regards his long-time friend. "Did you do something with your mane?"
>"If you're going to say something, just say it," Sundance deadpans in response.
>"What? Why must you assume I'm going to be negative about it? I was just going to say that you look... less murdery when you're not wearing your armour. What brought on this sudden change?"
>"I saw a stallion who let his obsession with conflict and duty drive him to horrid extremes," Sundance answers. "I don't want that for myself. Plus I'm tired of how being near ponies keeps making me prone to violent outbursts."
>"Plus it's hard to pick up colts in full plate," Longshot chuckles.
>He's given a swift punch to the shoulder that knocks him out of his seat.
>"Ow! I thought you said you were stopping with the 'prone to violence' thing!"
>"I'm a work in progress. Plus hitting you is therapeutic."
>"So Pot," Wine interrupts, sitting to your other side, "gonna be heading back to Ponyville soon? Celestia said she could arrange some chariots to get you home by midday."

Input conversation
>>
>>27693787
I hope I'm not going back alone?
>>
>>27693787
"Wow, I hadn't thought even that far ahead. I hope she hasn't already done so, in case you folks want to explore Canterlot under less life-and-death circumstances- Though, I can certainly understand if you all want to head back soon, I'm sure I've dragged you away from your private lives long enough already. Honestly I'm a little concerned about how the inn's getting along, myself, though it could probably survive another day. How about we take a vote and see who's ready to go and who wants to stay and sightsee for an extra day?"
>>
>>27693804
this
>>
>>27693787
make sure our friends get there stuff and leave
>>
>>27693787
>>27693848
aye
>>
>>27693804
>>27693872

"I guess I hadn't really thought that far ahead," you answer after a brief pause. "Considering how abrupt everything was, I would really like to get Wispy back home so we can get back to our lives. I still have an inn to run, after all. What about you?"
>"Well I've spent enough time in Canterlot to last a lifetime so I'm ready to head back to Ponyville whenever you two are," White Wine answers.
>"Azura, Longshot, and I still have to go to the castle to pick up our rewards," Airy adds. "Hopefully that shouldn't take more than an hour - depends how much stuff there is to look at in that armory of theirs."
>"I suspect the process with my wing will be a long one," Sundance says. "Hopefully I'll be back in Ponyville before the day's over but I can't make any promises."
>"So... you're not coming back with us?" Wispy asks with a tearful look.
>"Sorry kiddo."
"At least the end result will be worth it."
>"Okay, so how about Azura, Airy, Sundance, and I will head to the castle to pick up our stuff. Sundance stays longer for her procedure and gets her own transport back to the Ponyville. Once Airy, Azura, and I are back with our stuff, we can head back to Ponyville together. Sounds good?"
"Seems fair enough," you answer with an uncertain shrug. "Unless there's something you want to do Wispy?"
>The filly shakes her head, leaning over just to rest her head against your side. "Just so long as it's with you," she answers.

You'll likely have a few hours before everyone's ready to go back to Ponyville. Anything you wish to do in the meantime?
>>
>>27693977
hmmm can't think of anything
>>
>>27693977
Perhaps get something for those back in ponyville.
>>
>>27693977
>"Just so long as it's with you," she answers.
Best daughteru is best.
I agree with >>27694025, let's grab a souvenir for Ember and QT. For QT I'm thinking maybe a giant dildo, I have no idea what to get for Ember.
>>
>>27694045
Just go window shopping and hope pot knows what to get for our friends.
>>
>>27693977
we can always browse for souvenirs for our friends like QT who didn't come to canterlot...
>>
>>27693977
Get ice cream.
>>
>>27694052
I like this idea.
>>
>>27694052
This is good
>>
File: DubsIronWill.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DubsIronWill.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>27693977
This:
>>27694045
Though, not necessarily a dildo. How about a cute high-class baker's hat, if he hasn't got one. Maybe a nice fire-poker and/or log-tongs for Ember.

Also, checked.
>>
>>27694025
>>27694045
>>27694052

"I think maybe we should head to the marketplace and see if we can find some souvenirs for some of our friends back in Ponyville."
>"Oh! We should get something for Ember," Wispy exclaims. "You should've seen her when the guards came after me. She was all like 'no you can't have her' and the guards were all 'oh yes we will' and she was all 'fight me then!'"
"I recall Ember coming back to the inn with a lot of bruises..."
>"Well there were a lot more guards than her."
>It's a good idea nonetheless. Clearly Wispy wants to get something as a token of thanks for your surly-tempered kitchen help, and you'll want to get some tokens of appreciation to the other ponies who stayed behind as well.
>"Market's not a bad idea," Diamond nods in agreement. "I can pick up something for Honey Belle while I'm there."
>Once breakfast has been finished, you and your friends wind up dividing into separate groups - some heading to the castle and some heading to the market with you. Joining you in some shopping will be Wispy, Rough Diamond, and White Wine.
>"What do you suppose we could get for Ember?" Wispy asks as the four of you begin your trot towards the marketplace.
"That's a darn fine question. What do you get a demon as thanks?"
>"Does she even have any hobbies?" Wine asks.
"Hard to say - she's only been a pony for a week now. I doubt most of the things she did as a demon translate well into pony-life. She has taken an interest in cooking so... maybe something along those lines."
>"She definitely likes cooking those gryphon dishes," Wispy adds in.

Thoughts towards gifts? Who else needs shopping for?
>>
>>27694223
I think wispy should pick the gift for ember to show her appreciation.
>>
>>27694223
Maybe a sexy hug pillow for QT?
>>
>>27694223
Maybe something for Tex? Perhaps that fancy milking machine his sister got, has a bull adapter available...
>>
>>27694287
hahahahahaahaha
>>
>>27694287
Who else did we leave behind, tex and belle I know as well as QT and ember.
>>
>>27694287
We can give Tex 10mins alone with QT ; )
>>
Belle: Something out going like flowers or a pretty statue.
Oats: Something to help with farm work?
Sugar: Canterlot sweets
Ember: Whispys pick
Tex: (can't think of anything)
Cutie: Plush toy
Tom/Neil: Chowder
>>
>>27694271
>>27694306
>>27694372

"I think you should have the honour of picking out a gift for Ember," you suggest to Wispy. "It's your idea, after all, and you're the one who wants to thank her."
>Also you can't think for the life of you what to possibly get for a pony like Ember, other than a one-way ticket back to Tartarus. Or maybe Prism's head on a platter.
>Fortunately, Wispy sees that as a challenge, one that she's excited to tackle.
>"I'm gonna get her the bestest gift ever!" Wispy exclaims, bouncing alongside you.
"What about Cutie Swirl? We really should get him something," you ponder outloud, although directed somewhat towards White Wine.
>"How about a nice brush? Poor kid has so much hair, he hardly knows how to manage it all," White Wine offers as a suggestion.
"That could work," you nod in agreement. "Something fancy of course. Hrm, we should get something for Sugar Song and Honey Oats, too. I imagine they've been helping a lot around the inn."
>"Canterlot has some wonderful confectionary stores - we could get them both something from that," Wine offers up. "What about you, Diamond? What're you planning for Belle?"
>"There's a jeweler's store in the market - gonna see if I can get a bracelet or chain so I can make Belle something nice," Diamond explains. "Chicks dig the hoof-crafted stuff."
>White lets out a quiet giggles. "Quite."
"How about Tex?"
>"Guess August is busy getting the new equipment from the castle," Wine mutters. "To be honest, I don't know what exactly Tex likes. He does tend to keep to himself on the ranch."
"Some sweets from the confectionary too? Can't really go wrong with stuff like that."

Any objections or thoughts?
>>
>>27694485
Tex needs a cool hat.
>>
>>27694511
haha good enough
>>
>>27694511
How about an apron as well "Heres the beef"
>>
>>27694532
Only if there's an arrow pointing at his crotch.
>>
>>27694538
kek
>>
>>27694485
Sounds good
>>
I don't suppose there's a stall selling custom body-pillows? We could get some for the whole gang.

But Ember might be interested in a Gryphon cook book, or at least a new set of knives. What are the chances Tex is into the same stuff his sister is?
Maybe we should just get him some horn polish...
>>
>>27694605
a booty body pillow for everyone
>>
>>27694511
>>27694532

>"What about a hat?" Wispy suddenly chimes in.
"What? For Ember? I'm not sure it would work with all the smoke that comes out from her scalp..."
>"No, not for Ember. For Tex!" Wispy explains. "Get him a big ol' hat like those ranchers in the picture books wear."
>"You think he'd go for it?" Wine asks.
"Would anyone in town even sell hats for a minotaur?"
>"You tell me," Diamond says as he stops in his tracks. He nudges you attention off to the side where you see a sign reading 'The Labyrinth: The All In One Minotaur Boutique'.
"Huh. They really do have a store for everything in Canterlot."
>"Oh! Oh! Pot!" Wispy exclaims while tugging on your hoof. You see her pulling you towards a store called 'The Cutting Edge' "I wanna go in there! I know what to get Ember!"
>"How about you go with Wispy to get Ember's gift; Diamond and I will check out this minotaur store for something to get Tex," White Wine suggests.

Input response?
>>
>>27694637
Sounds good
>>
>>27694637
On one hand, I don't wanna leave Wispy alone after just getting her back. On the other, I want to socialize with Wine and Diamond. Decisions, decisions...

Could we agree to meet up for a snack later? Or go as one group? Could say its because 'four heads are better than two'
>>
>>27694675
We can just meet up right after shoping at these 2 stores.
>>
>>27694647
>>27694695

"Okay, we'll just meet up outside once we're done with these two," you nod in agreement.
>Before Wine even has a chance to say anything else, the filly clinging to your hoof starts pulling towards the kitchenware store, shouting "Comeoncomeoncomeon!"
>You have little choice but to be pulled along, at the mercy of this tiny, concentrated bundle of zeal. Soon, you're inside a culinary heaven - across the walls and arranged on tables and shelves are all manner of cutlery of culinary tools. Almost everything a chef could ask for.
>It's almost got you springing on your hooves in excitement.
>"Ooooh! Look at all this cool stuff!" Wispy says, bouncing about the room in order to check out every item on display. "Oh! Can we get Ember this!" she asks as she points to a gigantic meat clever on display.
"I'm not sure whether to worry about the food or the customers if we get her that..." you mutter to yourself.
>"What about this?" Wispy asks, bounding to the next display table. A set of knives is out on display - well-crafted, quality knives too. Though what catches your eye is the block where one puts all the knives into is carved into the shape of a pony, making for a somewhat gruesome image for the mind.
>"Can we get this, Pot? Pleeeeeease?"

Input response.
>>
>>27694730
it seems perfect for her... but who would craft something like this?
>>
>>27694744
haha yep get it
>>
>>27694730
Can't say no that cute face.
>>
>>27694730
Price tag?
>>
>>27694805
Whats price to a hotty like ember
>>
>>27694813
Nothing. But we only have so many bits on us right now. We'll need to borrow some if we buy too much. Oh well, we could always haggle.
>>
>>27694730
Maybe it'll soothe her more than inspire her. I say sure, if we can swing it, get it. Odds are we'll be doing OK on cash if the inn's been running alright back home.
>>
>>27694730
I get the feeling a fake cadaver from a med student store would be more enjoyable for her...
>>
>>27694744
>>27694750
>>27694758

"Heh, hopefully this won't give Ember too many ideas," you chuckle to yourself.
>Glancing over to the pricetag, you note that the knife set is on sale for 75 bits. It's a bit pricey for knives, but you do tend to get what you pay for when it comes to cutlery.
>"Can we get? Huh, huh? Can we can we can we!" Wispy continues bouncing at your side in anticipation.
"Okay, okay. We can get those for Ember," you eventually agree.
>Hard to say no to that filly. Hopefully she never realizes the full extent of this power.
>You pay for the knife set and box it all up for Wispy to carry. In fact, she insists on carrying it, balancing it upon her back as she proudly trots out the store.
>"Soooo~" she muses as the two of you exit the store. "You and Sundance, huh?" she asks with a knowing grin.
"I... uh, what? Oh. Last night. She just, um, needed a favour. That's all."
>"Sure sure," she replies, sounding rather skeptical of your claim.

Do you tell her truth?
>>
>>27694903
I don't want to teach the child to lie to the ones she loves. That and she can see through it.
>>
>>27694903
truth
>>
>>27694903
Well she's hardly too young. She knows about blackjack and hookers, after all.

We should say we're proud of Sunny coming so far.Then make the mistake of teasing Wispy for being eager to have Sundance as her mother
>>
>>27694926
Sunny mother is best mother
>>
Calling it a night. Hopefully see you tomorrow.
>>
bed bump
>>
>>27694949
She has had experience
>>
>>27696145
>>
>>27694903
This is what I want to tell Wispy.

"Sundance has had a hard life, and has a lot of problems with intimacy. I'm one of the very few ponies she trusts and what happened last night was a big step in the right direction for her. It's important that she goes at her own pace in learning to trust again. And you, young lady, won't breathe a word about it to anyone but me, alright? Don't go gossipping around town."
>>
>>27697555
>inb4 she tells White Wine. Then all of our friends know. Then everyone knows. And then Pot gets slapped across the face so hard he flies through a wall.
>>
>>27697555
This is the only correct answer. All others are null and void.
>>
>>27698130
Wispy can keep a secret. She's been doijg it her entire life.
>>
rump
>>
>>27699425
>>
Should be able to start new session soon.
>>
>>27700736
sweet
>>
File: 1404346615267.png (751KB, 565x510px) Image search: [Google]
1404346615267.png
751KB, 565x510px
>>27700736
>>
>>27697555
>>27694908
>>27694920
>>27694926

>While you normally wouldn't want to kiss and tell, especially when the other person involved could snap you like a dried twig with one hoof, but lying to Wispy seemed like a losing proposition no matter how you approach it.
>Honesty, as always, is the best policy.
"Okay, yes. There was... stuff last night between us."
>Wispy's eyes immediately light up. Her mouth widens in a brilliant grin and as she takes in a deep breath, you realize she's about to unleash the mother of all fangirlish squeals.
>"EEE-!"
>Lucky for you, you're quick enough to plug her mouth with your hoof before she alerts the entire city.
"Listen Wispy, you know that Sundance has had a tough life, and she's got a lot of problems with trust and intimacy. She came to me last night because she trusts me enough to ask for help. It was a big step for her, but it's important that she takes things at a pace she feels comfortable with so she can learn to trust again. It's critical that we don't do anything to betray or harm that trust. So you will not breath a word about this to anybody, you understand?"
>She nods in silence.
"How'd you even know? Is this a changeling thing again?" you ask, withdrawing your hoof.
>"Of course it's a changeling thing," she answers in a hoity tone. "I can see the love in the air, the raw emotion wafting on the breeze. Plus you've been walking around with a glob of spunk on your hind hoof."
"Ah geeze, you could've warned me sooner," you remark, casually wiping off your hooves.
>"So... is it serious?" Wispy asks.

Input response.
>>
>>27701040
I hope it is
>pushes white down stairs
>>
>>27701040
if it is serious, then hopefully sundance is willing to share having a husbando with another mare
>>
>>27701090
QT's heart snaps in two
>>
>>27701116
Alright he can have our sloppy seconds
>>
>>27701040
Tell her you can't say yet, that you'll just wait to see how things progress from here
>>
>>27701125
This sounds reasonable "Its up to her"
>>
>>27701040
It's hard to know, Wispy. I'm, uh, not the sort for closed relationships. Let's take things as they come.
>>
>>27701040
>>27701131
>>
>>27701125
>>27701131

"To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. It's certainly far too early to tell, and I can only speculate what Sundance's intentions are. Right now it just seems like she's just trying to get herself comfortable with the concept of intimacy, physical and emotional. I plan on just remaining patient and seeing where things go for now."
>"What about White Wine?"
"I imagine at some point a conversation will be needed. But Wine doesn't seem to hold much interest in monogamous relationships at the moment, or at least she hasn't made any declarations of it," you answer. "Wine's nice; I really enjoy her company and all so... gah, I don't know. I'd hate to think what would happen if I was forced to choose right now."
>"Just be sure to follow your heart," Wispy reassures you, giving you a pat on the side.
>Speaking of White Wine, the conversation is put on hold when you catch sight of the mare trotting on over.
>"Pot! Look what we got!" she exclaims, carrying a box along with her. She opens the box revealing a large, wide-brim hat, complete with indentations along the brim to accomodate one's horns. "You think Tex will like it?"
"Well only one way to find out."
>You gesture over to Wispy.
"We picked up a bunch of knives for Ember."
>"You sure it's a good idea to arm her?" Wine asks teasingly.
"Kitchen knives, Wine."
>"Oh, that makes more sense. Okay so who's next on the list?"

Input action.
>>
>>27701346
Get sugar and the meads so lets go get confections and sweets
>>
>>27701040
It'll be a long time before anything serious happens. So probably not, no. For all I know, she could end up with a colt half her age!
>>
>>27701346
d-mans getting something for belle i believe
>>
>>27701393
Maybe even cradle rob wispy
>>
>>27701346
Mead, belle and honeycomb.
(Wink at wispy on that last name)
>>
>>27701427
wispy should buy sweets for herself and honeycomb to share
>>
>>27701346
Can't forget QT
>>
>>27701427
Oats can get something to help with the farm or herbs to relax.
>>
>>27701427
Meant Oats and Belle. We haven't even met Mead
>>
>>27701358
>>27701411
>>27701443
>>27701467

"I think Sugar, Belle, Oats, and Swirl," you answer back.
>"And I've got Belle covered," Diamond adds in.
"So we can get some Sweets for Sugar and Oats as well. Unless you can think of something better for Miss Oats."
>"Given how hard she works, I'd say somebody to take over the farming chores for her," Diamond suggests.
"Well, I think I have something in mind for that but I wouldn't really consider that a proper gift," you answer, recalling a certain changeling's interest in Oats.
>"We should definitely pick up something sweet for Honeycomb, though!" Wine says with a bit of excitement. "Maybe we could arrange, like, a daytrip for Oats to one of the Canterlot spas. I think a day away from the farm to be pampered and spoiled would be great for her!"
"You think she'd go along with that?"
>"She will if I drag her along with me," Wine grins. "Maybe you and Diamond can look after the farm and Honeycomb while she's out."
"That could work out very well actually," you nod in agreement. "Think you can arrange all that Wine?"
>"In a hearbeat," she reassures you with a confident grin.
>You soon arrive at the confectionary shop. From rock candies and pixie sticks, fine chocolates and lollipops bigger than your head, the boutique is filled from wall-to-wall with every sugary treat imaginable. You can almost feel your blood start to sweeten just by standing in their presence.
>"So... much... candy," Wispy murmurs in awe-filled wonder, licking at her lips.

What sort of candy to pick out?
>>
>>27701612
"Nothing here is as sweet as you wispy"
>>
>>27701612
A mix bag.
And the most phallic piece of hard candy to share with Wine
>>
>>27701612
Something wispy and honeymead can share so mixed bag.
>>
>>27701612
Wispy's probably a pretty good judge of this sort of thing, let her do some of the picking.
>>
>>27701636
>>27701644
>>27701676

"How about you pick something you think that you and Honeycomb might enjoy," you suggest as you give the filly a little encouraging push forward.
>"Really?" she exclaims. As you nod, she lets out an enthusiastic squeal before flying off to start combing the store's inventory.
>"You sure are spoiling her rotten," Wine says with a chuckle.
"Hey, you only get to be a kid once. It's not like she doesn't work hard already," you reply. "I just want her to have the kind of childhood memories that I never really got a chance to have."
>"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that," Wine offers her condolences, brushing her cheek against yours. "You're doing a wonderful job raising her. Also, check out what I found..."
>White Wine floats over some hard candy on a stick, which happens to be shapred like a unicorn's horn.
>"Mmm, this is going to be so tasty, don't you think?" she says in a teasing, sultry voice.
>You swallow hard, trying to keep yourself in check while out in public. However, before you can answer, you hear the little hoofsteps of a certain filly returning to your side. Along with her now is a sack filled to the brim with pretty much a bit of everything they had in stock.
>"All done!" she says proudly.
"In hindsight, I probably should've specified a limit," you comment as you heft the bag from her possession.
>Well, perhaps everyone can have a little bit from the treat bag when you get back to Ponyville.
>You pay for the diabetes-in-a-bag and continue on your way.
"Okay, so what's left on the agenda?"

Input action.
>>
>>27701815
I forget where we were going to regroup. But we need to do that, then either catch some lunch or head for the train, I think.
>>
>>27701833
Alright i can't think of anything else we are missing.
>>
>>27701815
Getting a cute gift for QT
>>
>>27701815
>>27701838
Yeah, that
But what though? The brushie Wine suggested?
>>
>>27701838
Didn't white get a brush
>>
>>27701854
no, white only gave a suggestion.
>>
>>27701866
ahh well grab a bad ass brush
>>
Liquid rainbow for Sugar Song
>>
>>27701888
I want to get him a cute one though.
>>
>>27701892
Or a collection of 'romantic' spy novels
>>
>>27701915
it will all smack his plot the same
>>
>>27701888
Why would you not get a good ass-brush?
>>
>>27701980
bazinga
>>
>>27701815
Get that horn-pop and slurp all over it with Wine while making eye contact with Diamond.

We could get something small for ourselves. Has Pot ever wanted a new recipe book?
>>
>>27701838
>>27701844

>"The brush for Cutie?"
"Right, of course! Ummmm... where do we get one of those?"
>"How do you not know where to shop for one of those?" Wine asks.
"Does it look like I do much with my mane aside from wake up in the morning?"
>"Oy... colts," Wine sighs again, shaking her head in playful dismay. "Follow me then."
>Figuring it's best to leave this to the professional, the rest of you follow behind White Wine as she takes you to what she describes as one of her favourite boutiques in Canterlot.
>"The Canterlot Princess - for everything you need to make yourself feel like one," Wine explains as she takes you inside. "Fashion, make-up, accessories, beauty products of all shapes and sizes! Ahhh, I wasted many an hours of my fillyhood in here."
"Isn't this a bit girly for Cutie Swirl though?" you comment idly, trying your best to avoid being overpowered by the flowery fragrance laced in the air.
>"This is Cutie Swirl we're talking about, remember?" Wine replies. "Plus, it's just a brush. It's not like he'll be wearing it all the time."
>White Wine hurries on ahead of you, disappearing behind the aisle and display cases featuring make-ups derived from exotic plants from the far corners of the world. She returns a few moments later and gives you the brush: a masterfully crafted hoof-held brush, made from stirling silver and adorned with gold trim and a velvet-covered grip.
"I take it this is good?" you ask since you couldn't tell the difference between a good brush and a rusty rasp.
>"The best," she insists.
>"I think it's pretty," Wispy reassures you.
>You shrug your shoulder and put your faith in the judgement of your friends. With the brush secured, you seem to have all the bases covered now.
"Well hopefully Azura and the others are back from the castle. I guess we should head back?"

Return to Prism's home to meet up with the others?
>>
>>27702091
meet up with the other
>>
>>27702091
Yes, I'd say it's time to regroup and see about what we do next. Breakfast was had, so unless they want to head out for lunch, maybe we're ready to head home.
>>
>>27702103
yeah gotta tell the rest what happened
>>
>>27702091
lets see what everyone else is up to
>>
>>27702091
Gift for Sugar Song? We could get a snack?
>>
>>27702215
shes got candy
>>
>>27702098
>>27702145

>"I don't know about you, but I've had my fill of Canterlot for a while," Diamond explains. "So uptight, this place. And all those big floofy dresses leaves absolutely nothing to really ogle."
>"I don't think Belle would like hearing you say that," Wine warns him playfully.
>He gives a dismissive laugh, and the four of you begin the walk back to the optics boutique shop.
>When you arrive at the shop, you find all of your friends, save for Sundance, already waiting outside. A pair of large chariots with a complete set of pegasus royal guards await to take all of you back to Ponyville.
>"Hey Pot, check out the new threads!" Airy exclaims as she hops onto the rear seat of a nearby chariot. Instead of her old attire, the gryphon now wears a shimmering, silvery chainmail shirt. She strikes a flexing pose, prompting a fit of giggling from Wine and Wispy.
"Do you know how long Sundance's procedure will take?"
>"Most of the day, unfortunately. She said she'd try to make it back to Ponyville as soon as she can," Prism answers.
>You glance over and notice Azura and Longshot both admiring their newest additions. Azura is less 'admiring' though and more 'hugging tightly' the brand new grimoire, no doubt filled with arcane secrets. As for Longshot, his crossbow looks even bigger and fancier than before, though you haven't the slightest clue what any of the new add-ons do.

Each chariot consists of two sets of three seats. Any preference for seating arrangement?
>>
>>27702263
Us and wispy
>>
>>27702263
How safe is the roof?
>>
>>27702281
sounds good
>>
>>27702263
Us and wispy, maybe near Wine or Diamond.
>>
>>27702263
Airys always fun and longshot and azzy
>>
>>27702263
That's six of us a chariot. Seven since Wispy can technically sit on our lap.
Wine, Diamond, Azzy, Airy, Prism and August?
>>
>>27702320
why not
>>
>>27702320
Why not x2
>>
>>27702300
>>27702305

>You climb into the lead chariot, taking Wispy along with you, and plant yourself into a seat next to White Wine. Behind you, Azura and Aireanna follow suit and take a seat on the opposite side of the chariot.
>You stole all the gifts underneath the seat and then settle Wispy onto your lap. She giggles a bit as she nestles into place, then sighs as she rests head head against your chest.
"Fancy book you've got there," you comment to Azura, who's cradling her new bounty almost as dearly as you to Wispy.
>"Hm?" Azura replies, clearly not expecting conversation from you, or just not paying attention. "Oh, yes. Yes this is a most impressive of books, isn't it?"
>"What is it?" Wispy asks.
>"It's the Frostinomicon," Azura proudly explains. "The epitome of all ice and frozen-derived magics, collected and crafted by the arcane master, Icy Breeze."
>"Just try not to plunge all of Ponyville into an ice age, okay?" Airy remarks.
>Once you're all settled in, the pegasus guides begin their take-off. Soon, you're soaring high above the landscape and you're hoping that now isn't when you discover a new-founded fear of heights.

Input some idle conversation?
>>
>>27702373
idle convo
>>
>>27702373
So what's the first thing you wanna do once we make it back home, Wispy?
>>
>>27702407
this
>>
>>27702373
decided on who you want to invite to your birthday party Wispy?
What are Azura and Airy going to do now?
Think the Inn is still standing?
What are the chances I'll find someone wearing my socks when I get back?
>>
>>27702432
OUR SOCKS!
>>
we still need another server for our inn right?
>>
Calling it a night. See you tomorrow, hopefully.
>>
File: Doxel drew this.png (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Doxel drew this.png
103KB, 800x800px
>>27702455
Thanks Innkeep, gnight
>>
File: 24283358.png (850KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
24283358.png
850KB, 1500x1000px
>>27702455
Night Innkeep, thanks for running
>>
>>27702479

That's one cute yet scary changeling
>>
>>27702930
I'd love it and bed
>>
pg10
>>
>>27704147
>>
>>27704915
>>
rump
>>
>>27706740
Pump a Rumb
>>
File: 1462578360815.gif (2MB, 309x452px) Image search: [Google]
1462578360815.gif
2MB, 309x452px
Cheeto bump
>>
>>27706740
>>
No session tonight. Busy night at work ahead of me
>>
File: tumblr_nxog7wJpBi1s04u60o2_1280.png (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxog7wJpBi1s04u60o2_1280.png
131KB, 600x600px
>>27708805
Alright, thanks for giving us a heads up
>>
>>27675931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoqV9iJe8HM
>>
never gonna give you up
>>
Rump
>>
>>27710271
a bump
>>
bed bump
>>
File: DubsDash.png (116KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
DubsDash.png
116KB, 250x250px
>>27710622
>>
pg 10 again
>>
>>27712490
>>
>>27712490
>>27713478
heros like you make the world go round
>>
>>27713577
>>
>>27713577
>>
File: 1436735787912.png (142KB, 1000x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1436735787912.png
142KB, 1000x1239px
Page 9?
Nope.
>>
All signs look good to go for a session tonight.
>>
>>27702407
>>27702432

"So what do you want to do once we get home?" you ask, keeping Wispy close by with your hooves wrapped around her.
>"I dunno," Wispy answers with a shrug of her shoulders. "I definitely want to give Ember her present. Then maybe give her a big hug. Or maybe I should hug her first, then give her the gift. You think she'd get mad if I hug her first?"
"If you were anypony else, I'd say yes, but you might be able to get away with it."
>"Assuming the place is still standing," Airy remarks. "You did leave it in the care of a firebug after all."
"Oh, you worry too much," you wave off the concerns. "Ember's responsible enough to not start any fires. Plus Oats and Belle and Sugar Song are all there to make sure she doesn't do anything too crazy. At worst, maybe there's a little fire damage in the kitchen, but that's an occupational hazard."
>"I hope you're right. There needs to be a proper welcome home party for Wispy," Airy suggests.
>"I get a party?!" Wispy exclaims, wriggling in excitement.
"I suppose a little celebration is in order, if only to also thank everybody for their help. Who do you want to invite?"
>"Everybody!"
"Everybody?"
>"EEEEVERRRRYBOOOOODY!" she shouts in zealous joy.
>Guess you're inviting everybody.

Input conversation?
>>
>>27715930
The little lady should decide a theme.
Costume party? Blackjack and hookers? A socks and dress affair?
>>
>>27716026

Well if there's going to be a theme, you folks ought to be the ones to decide on it.
>>
>>27716112
Well personally, I want an excuse to wear those socks again. Or even see how well Pot can REALLY pull off that dress. What does everyone else think?

And if everybody's coming, we need to turn back because I'm sure there's a few ponies (Celestia, Prism's parents, the bartender, Sweet Heart) who'd like to attend. And we might even have to send a few letters out, if Zuri or even Dragon Skull is on the list. (Though that last two might not be the best idea...)
>>
>>27716112
I say we do the opposite of the Gala
An informal shindig with no expectations.

Just put up a sign. PARTY IN HONOR OF WISPY
First drink is free, all others are 1/2 price.
Make a buffet or something.
>>
>>27716160
Install some poles, lay down some comfy mats. Orgy party here we cum
>>
>>27716153
Well the Princess DOES hold some pretty rad afterparties...
Would Tyrest be coming?
>>
>>27716160
>>27716208
While I don't like the idea of a straight-up orgy, a really relaxed porty with a vaguely sexual feel to it would be fun.
>>
>>27716160
>>27716375

>"If we're going to have a party, there should be a theme to it," Airy suggests. "You know, so we don't wind up with something bland and boring like that gala. No offense or anything."
>"I liked the after-tea-party," Azura comments. "Wish the whole party could've been like that."
"This is Wispy's party, remember? I don't think that's the most appropriate idea for a young filly."
>"What happened at the tea party?" Wispy asks with an innocent curiosity.
"Nothing!" you blurt out quickly. "Just... dancing. Lots of dancing. And tea."
>"And butts," Azura giggles.
>You promptly cup your hooves over Wispy's ears.
"Just because she's a changeling and feeds off love, doesn't mean we should just talk about those sort of things like it's a free-love society."
>"I might be a filly but I'm not that naive," Wispy chirps up, clearly still able to hear the conversation. "I mean, I've had 'the talk' with my hive. I know all about the spiders."
"Spiders?"
>"Yeah - when two spiders meet, the mommy spider makes herself irresistable to the daddy spider, who then showers the mommy spider who love and food. Then they mommy and daddy do a special cuddle to make new babies. And then afterwards, the mommy kills and eats the daddy spider for sustinence."
>Wispy stares for a second at the puzzled and disturbed expressions on everyone else's face.
>"Is that not where foals come from with regular ponies?"
"It's a slightly different analogy for us, yes."
>"Well, it doesn't need to be anything special," Wispy reassures you. "As long as you and everyone else is there, it'll be the best party ever."

Input conversation
>>
>>27715930
Considering all the new changelings around, it almost seems appropriate to make it a costume party.
>>
>>27716419
I'm not so keen on any sexual overtones. I just want an informal party hosted at the inn.

Theme could be anything really.
>>
>>27716419
>>27716426
>costume party
Not bad
>>
>>27715736
missed the first part but ready to play
>>
>>27716426
Haha yeah be what you wanna be
>>
>>27716426
>>27716619
>>27716707

"You know, with all the new changelings that'll be coming to town, maybe something like a costume party?"
>"Might be a bit tricky for folks to get a costume on such short notice," Airy cautions. "I mean, I don't exactly travel with much spare clothes and they all look kinda the same."
>"And I ruined my dress saving you from Regal," Azura adds in.
"Well it won't be mandatory," you reassure your friends. "But maybe I'll have a little costume contest during the party and give out fabulous prizes!"
>"I want a costume too!" Wispy exclaims at the news of 'fabulous prizes.'
"We'll see what we can find when we get you home, dear."
>And speaking of home, it's not too long before the chariots are swooping over Ponyville. At first glance, everything looks fine. You don't see any telltale column of smoke coming from where your inn is, so that's always good news.
>The chariots land just on the edge of the city, mostly to avoid drawing too much attention.
>Home sweet home.

You're back in Ponyville. Input action?
>>
>>27716754
straight to the inn
can't leave our hothead waiting anymore than she has to
>>
>>27716754
Take the senic route, Wispy's been away for a while.
>>
>>27716759
she needs a big hug
>>
>>27716759
>>
>>27716815
The biggest
But not as big as the hug Wispy will give, there's just no way to compete with that.
>>
>>27716759
Do we mess with everyone and pretend to have bad news? Or send her in alone and have her pretend to have bad news?
>>
>>27716759

>Wispy flies up and perches herself once again in her favourite spot upon your back.
"Come on, sweetie, let's take you home."
>"Onward!" she shouts, pointing off in the general direction of the inn.
>You playfully raise onto your hindlegs for a moment, waving your front hooves in the air, before galloping off back towards home. Wispy clings tightly to your mane, giggling wildly as you charge through the streets with the rest of your friends trying to keep up with you.
>And at long last, you finally reach home, sweet home.
>And it's exactly how you left it.
>After taking a second to compose yourself, and giving the others time to catch, you stride on in.
>Inside, you feel a huge sense of relief upon seeing that even in your absence, there are still customers gracing your tavern. More importantly, though, you spot many familiar faces working the business - you see Honey Belle behind the bar, Sugar Song and Honey Oats are delivering food, and even Bright Jewel and Honeycomb are helping to keep the place tidy.
>"Hey! It's Pot Luck and Wispy! They're back!" Sugar Song shouts out, being the first to spot your arrival.
>Your friends immediately drop everything they're doign to stampede over to you. Even Ember and Cutie Swirl, both emerging from the kitchen, come to see what the commotion is about. There's hugs and cheers all around as everypony feels an overwhelming sense of relief to see the two of you home again.

Input action
>>
>>27717064
ALL THE HUGS
>>
File: file.png (743KB, 565x510px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
743KB, 565x510px
>>27717064
>>27717075
>>
tell them about all that happened
>>
>>27717064
Wish there was a picture for this scene...

Now get back to work! While we tell the long story. It'll be good to be served as a customer of our own Inn for once, see how they do. And it'll give time for the others to catch up.
No one's found our socks, right...?
>>
>>27717139
I think it'd be alright if QT found em by chance
>>
>>27717075
>>27717139

>You make sure to give a big ol' hug to each and every pony that comes up to you, though most seem to be more interested in smothering their adoration upon Wispy.
>But it's not as though all the attention went her way. Once Belle welcomes you and Wispy with some hugs, she hurries over to Rough Diamond and plants a passionate kiss upon the stallion. They hug tightly and you imagine something along the lines of 'I was so worried about you' goes on between them.
>"Pot!" you hear a familiar voice call out before you're grasped in a tight hug. It's Cutie Swirl, who looks relieved to see you return most of all. "So is everything okay? Did you fix the thing with the changelings?"
"I most certainly did. It seems like Ponyville will soon be in for some new residents."
>As you start explaining the events of the past few days, you notice Wispy hop off your shoulder and scurry out from the crowd. There's only one pony that hasn't raced over to say hello and that was the hot-tempered chef of yours. Ember's been standing to the side, watching the scene unfold with a look of barely contained disgust.
>"Hey Ember," Wispy greets.
>"You're back," Ember states plainly. "You know it was a lot quieter without you running about constantly. One could almost call it peaceful. In fact--"
>Ember's words are cut off as Wispy flies up and gives the demon-pony the biggest hug that her tiny hooves can muster. Your chef looks a little awkward and tense through the hug, maybe even a little embarrassed before finally pushing the filly away.
>"Yeah yeah, spare me the stupid pony sentimentality," Ember scoff. "I suppose it's best that you're back anyways. Pot Luck would be an even bigger pain in my arse if you weren't."
>"You missed me," Wispy says.
>"No I didn't."
>"Yes you diiiiid."
>"Fine... maybe a little," she grumbles under her breath. "You must be hungry. How about I make some lunch, hm? That ought to shut your little mouth for a while."

What would you like for lunch?
>>
>>27717235
Ember said she would make it so let her pick, also how are belle and oats doing with their relationship? They could hardly stay in the same room before.
>>
>>27717235
The gift wispy or we can hand out all the gifts during lunch
>>
>>27717235
Have what Wispy's having. Even if its ice cream and waffles. Especially if its ice cream and waffles.

Other than >>27717242 asking how everyone got along in our absence, we might want to tell the Hearts the good news?
>>
>>27717263
Lets check the news paper it should hopefuly have news of the event.
>>
Gonna have to call it a night here.
>>
File: 1446428154401.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1446428154401.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>27717364
Night, Innkeep
>>
bed bump
>>
pg 10
>>
>>27718926
>>
>>27719865
>>
pg 10 again
>>
>>27722261
good save
>>
>>27717265
I wouldn't mind seeing our picture in the paper and finding what happened with the dispute.
>>
>>27722261
Again
>>
Right, time to get this session going.

Also I realize that this'll probably run longer than what this chapter can accommodate. So I guess there'll be a chapter 31...
>>
>>27717242
>>27717263

>"We'll have some quiche please," Wispy says. "But first..."
>The filly wastes no time grabbing the box with her gift to Ember and scampering back to her hot-headed friend.
>"What are you doing?" Ember remarks with evident confusion.
>"It's for you," Wispy says, holding out the box.
>"For... me? Why would you... I mean, what a wasted effort. A gift. Bah! Stupid pony sentimentality strikes again," Ember scoffs for a moment. "But I better take this off your hooves anyways or else you'll just all weepy faced."
>Unsurprisingly, Wispy's unphased by the harsh, simply watching with an eager grin as Ember opens up the box and looks inside. For a brief instant, you see what could be described as some genuine surprise on the demon-pony's face. Perhaps dare you even say a touch of sentimentality making its mark on the lump of charcoal she calls a heart.
>"It's... a set of knives," Ember says as she holds aloft the various new implements of culinary carnage. "Heh... and a little pony murder victim to put them in. This is... um..."
>Ember looks to you and the others, an expression of awkward embarrassment as she clearly tries to figure out what degree of vitriol of outrage she should spout.
>"This is... uh, well, it's about time you did something right for a change," Ember eventually answers. She straightens her posture and marches back into the kitchen.
>"I knew she'd love it," Wispy says, clapping her hooves in glee.
>Wispy returns to the table, where you and the rest of your friends so gather round. There's other little trinkets to be doled out and stories to be shared, no doubt.

Who's gift first?
>>
>>27723902
Cutie next. Gotta see how that hair brush does.
>>
>>27724012
sure lets also give everyone the candy
>>
>>27724012
>Cutie, tonight... You.
>>
>>27723902
Gather everyone around our table?
>>
>>27723902
Cutie for sure. Get a table, gather up our friends as per
>>27724208
>>
>>27724012
>>27724106

"First off, everyone, I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you all for everything you've done. I know some of you wanted to come to Canterlot as well so you can help stick it to the Royal Guards, but making sure that there's still a home for Wispy to come back to was just as important."
>You set down your bags containing the gifts you've brought.
"Now um... wait, where's Tex?"
>"He's probably at the ranch," August answers.
"Don't suppose somebody could drag him down here? I don't want him to miss out on this either."
>"I'll go get him," August says, chuckling as she rolls her eyes.
>As August heads off to fetch her sibling, you move on to the next item in mind.
"Cutie Swirl, come on over here," you say as you gesture for the pegasus to sit next to you.
>"What? Me?" he replies with a timid squeak. "Oh, I didn't do that much. I just helped help clean and do some baking."
"Every little bit counts," you reassure him. "And that's why we got you a little something to show our appreciation."
>No sooner do you take out the brush does the little pegasus' eyes light in joy.
>"Oh my goodness! It's so lovely!" he exclaims while graciously accepting the gift. "It's looks so fancy - I've never been able to afford something like this on a baker's pay."
"Well you deserve it," you say as you pat him on the shoulder. You quickly lean over and whisper into his ear. "And maybe later on I can give you a little brushing in private."
>You can't help but laugh as he goes speechless and several shades of red.

Who's next?
>>
>>27723902
>>27724012
>>27724208
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>27724275
lets check the stones
>>
>>27724275
whoever we have left can't recall what we got
>>
>>27724337
This.
>>
>>27724275
A kiss from Pot to everyone?
We can deliver the good news, at least. I'm sure Honey Oats would like to know the nice blue pegasus is coming back.
>>
>>27724275
I agree, bring out our collection of Element stones so we can watch them as we pass out gifts. Who's next then?
>>
>>27724337
>>27724708

"Now Rough Diamond and White Wine have their own little something to give," you continue as you gesture to your nearby friends.
>"Well, mine's not quite ready yet and I want it to be a proper surprise," Rough Diamond says. "But let's just say, Belle, that it involves some gold and something I dug up in the mines."
>It doesn't take long for Belle's imagination to fill the gaps and she's grinning in excitement.
>"As you Oats," White cuts in as she saddles up alongside her friend, "I think it's time you get a well-deserved break from the farm. I'm going to take you to one of Canterlot's famous spas and we are going to pamper the buck outta ya."
>"A spa?" Oats repeats in disbelief. "Oh, I couldn't do that. What about the crops? And Honeycomb?"
"I'll be more than willing to help - you looked after my home while I was gone, now I'll return the favor," you explain. "Plus I don't know if you remember Berry but he's offered up his services to your farm as well."
>"Really? That's so sweet of you all... you really don't have to do all this but I get the feeling that Wine isn't going to take 'no' for an answer," Oats replies.
>"Darn tootin' I'm not," Wine says as she pats her friend on the back. "I'm taking you to those spas even if I have to hire Sunlight to drag you there."
>You leave Wine to deal with the rest of the gifts as you check on the inert elements of harmony you kept in your saddlebags. You had hoped the time in Canterlot might help reveal more but it seems they're content to sit idle for the time being. If they need the proper display of emotion to light up, exchanging gifts isn't going to bring out other than generosity, which you already have.

Input action.
>>
>>27724880
wait for tex to give hat then give candy
>>
>>27724880
Ask what went on during our little jailbreak. Maybe the stories of the others will bring out some kindness, loyalty, or laughter?
Unless you have a deus ex machina up your sleeve or the other elements were all on the Canterlot team
>>
>>27724910
You ask if anything interesting happened.
>>
>>27724880
This:
>>27724910
>>
>>27724897
>>27724910
>>27724926

"So... how did things go while we were away?"
>"They were actually pretty good," Belle reports. "I mean, at first it was a little rocky because Ember wanted to do everything her way and I kept telling her that her ideas were stupid. Things like, you know, threatening customers is a bad idea for the tavern's reputation."
"Did she threaten a lot of ponies?"
>"Thankfully, no. Sugar Song was around a lot to make sure that any problems were heard by her first and then delivered to Ember - that way the customer had a head start if Ember got angry."
>"Have you ever noticed that Ember's head starts glowing when she gets really mad?" Sugar Song remarks with a giggle.
>"Her temper did do a pretty good job of settling down a couple of arguing drunks, though," Belle continues. "She told them both to shut up, they refused, so she said the next person to raise their voice is going to get baked into a pie. And then she slammed the clever down onto the table, as you can see here."
>Belle gestures to a small fissure in the table's surface from where Ember embedded said cleaver.
>"Ember also did some experimental dishes while you were out," Sugar Song adds. "They were actually not half-bad - she tried out a lot of open-flame cooking. It was a bit of a hit with the gryphons and cats. I think she called it... barbie-queing. Or something like that. It involved a lot of fire and smoke."
>"I likes me the sound of that," Airy remarks.
>"She's turning into a pretty decent cook," Belle says, sounding a bit more sincere now. "And despite what her grouchiness might suggest, she actually spent most of the time worrying about you."
"Aw, I knew she cared."

(cont.)
>>
>>27725241

>It's not too long afterwards that the tavern door opens to the familiar ding-a-ling of a certain rancher's bell. In strolls Tex and August, with August at the front pullign along a still reluctant brother.
>"Come on, everybody's back and it's not a proper party if you're not here too," August insists. She drags him over to the nearest chair and gestures for him to sit.
"Heya Tex, glad you could make it."
>"I wasn't given a whole lot of choice," he jokes in response.
>Wispy flies on over and sits down on the minotaurs lap. "Hey there Mistah Tex! Were you nice to the kitties while I was away?"
>"I... uh, haven't dealt with them too much but I like to think I've remained polite at least," he answers.
>"Well then it's with my great pleasure to give to you this brand new hat!" Wispy says as she zips over to grab the aforementioned item. "You shall henceforth be known as the Mighty King of the Ranch because I said so!"
>She then flies up and sets the giant hat atop of the minotaur's head to the applause the surroudning crowd. And despite how ridiculous Tex might've looked with it on, there's no turning down a filly when she gives you a hat and a silly title to go with it.

Input action.
>>
>>27725242
Mighty King of the Ranch you should hear all about your sisters bravery.
>>
>>27725242
candy time
>>
>>27725242
The elements only glowed when physically touched by their potential bearer and morphed into the shape of their CM to confirm it. So unless we're going to rub our rocks in everyone's faces, we can put them away for now.

Tex should hear about what his sister did. From the date with Sundance to the crate dropping.
>>
uh wait, didnt we have a bunch of spider friends in our basement or something? should we maybe check up on that?
>>
>>27725284
>>27725303
>>27725356

"You ought to hear about what August did in Canterlot," you suggest before grabbing the overstuffed sack of candy and giving it over to Wispy to start sharing with the others.
>Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Bright Jewel and Honeycomb are both fixated on the the bag with wide-eyed wonder. You let the young ponies worry about the candy amongst themselves while you keep your attention on Tex and his sister.
>"Oh, I didn't do that much," August insists. "I mean, I did help Sundance as best I could but anybody would've done that."
"Sundance said you dropped a crate on someone."
>"The diamond dog, yes," August nods. "It wasn't really dropping - I just nudged it over until it fell."
"And practically saved Sundance from what I was told."
>"I just distracted that guardpony," August insists, flustering brightly under all the attention. "It was Sunny who knocked him out. She did all the real muscle work. I just helped make it easier for her."
>"And that's what you get when you mess with a Longhorn!" Tex says proudly as he hugs his sister. "You mess with a bull, ya get the horns!"
>"I didn't actually hit anyone with my horns..."
>Before the conversation goes much further, Ember returns from the kitchen with a large tray with an assortment of quiche upon them.
>"Okay, one smorgasboard of quiche," she announces as she sets it down. "If you didn't order one, tough break. You can eat a dick instead."

Input action
>>
>>27725445
Yes, hello, ill have one dick
>>
>>27725445
We should hire some more changelings as stuff for ember. Tips = love but they need to be vetted by wispy first.
>>
>>27725450
This. Say it and stare at qt.
>>
>>27725445
First time for everything I suppose...
What kinds did she make?

>>27725461
A changeling employee would be a good step for integration
>>
>>27725525
Did we ever hire that assassin?
>>
>>27725542
Not really,no. Just to watch over her. A different changeling is what I had in mind. Just another drone.
>>
>>27725545
ok so we are watching over her, no reason she can't help.
>>
Okay, gotta call it a night here
>>
File: 25897543.png (1MB, 1001x1210px) Image search: [Google]
25897543.png
1MB, 1001x1210px
>>27725579
Night Innkeep
>>
File: NZB4ssQ.jpg (285KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
NZB4ssQ.jpg
285KB, 1836x3264px
>>27725579
Night Innkeep
>>
>>27725572
We agreed that she wouldn't be a good worker for us though, remember? The stuff about her trying to kill us and the Princess and the whole 'I'd rather die that serve ponies' attitude?
Though we already do have Wispy working here...another Changeling is still the easier hire though.
>>
>>27725626
Maybe we should consult wispy and see what she thinks on the situation, we are generosity and if we can change her it will be a big driving force towards integration.
>>
>>27725856
I believe kindness would do a better job. Depending on how you define it, we could either be generous by letting her work at the Inn or have already been generous by getting her a second (third?) chance at a free life.

As far as other ponies are concerned, a changeling is a changeling like any other, they won't know she's the one who organised the 'prey on ponies and drain them' plan, it doesn't have to specifically be Misty for relations to improve.

But really, the main reason I'm against her specifically is because of her attitude. And ours. I just don't think we can work together right off the bat. We already have Ember filling the role of the mean 'You caused my trouble' lady. I won't ban her from the Inn or anything, but I'm going to be cautious around her.

That's my reasons, at least.
>>
bed bump
>>
File: Dubs_CheckItRalph.png (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dubs_CheckItRalph.png
79KB, 400x400px
>>27726466
>>
>>27727710
>>
>>27727710
>>
getting close to the end of the thread
>>
Right. Time for a session - aim for high score!
>>
File: das it, mane.gif (41KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
das it, mane.gif
41KB, 420x500px
>>27731261
>didn't work as late today
>JaD starts earlier
>>
>>27731261
cool beans
>>
>>27725450
>>27725487
>>27725461

"I could go for a little bit of both," you reply with flashing a cheeky smirk over to the still flustering pegasus nearby.
>But for now, and while there are still little ponies present, quiche would have to sate your appetite. You grab one of the pies and give it a close inspection - custard, cheese, mushrooms. It has all the hallmarks of a quiche. It passes the visual inspections so you dare to take a little nibble and hope that Ember hasn't chosen this moment to poison everyone in the tavern.
>Well, after a few mouthfuls, it's safe to say that nobody's going to be dying from this quiche any time soon.
>"So you mentioned something about more changelings coming to Ponyville?" Belle inquires.
>"There's still a few details that'll need to be settled, plus organizing everyone, but... yeah, it's probably a good idea for the initial integration to keep the changelings together," Berry explains as he helps himself to a pie. "Hopefully, once everyone starts trusting each and feel more at ease, we can start venturing out and building our own homes and futures in other parts of Equestria."
>"So you'll be needing to find work then, right?"
>The changeling gives Belle a quick nod.
>"Oh! I just had a brilliant idea!" Sugar Song exclaims. "I just got two words you - Changeling. Theatre."
"Changeling theatre?"
>"Think about it! They'd be the perfect actors! We could even put, like, a stage out back and have dinner theatre!"
"Hmmm... dinner theatre," you muse, stroking your chin.

Input action.
>>
>>27731457
Sounds like a nice idea. How about singing? Changelings can switch their voices, right?
>>
>>27731457
$$$ sells
>>
>>27731457
What about a love caffe, love are the tips or they could do that here
>>
>>27731759
yeah your always free to ask for some love here or trade it if you need to place to perform the transaction.
>>
>>27731548
>>27731759

"Do you think changelings could handle theatre work?" you ask Berry since he's the only expert on changelings in the room.
>"I dunno, maybe. Probably," Berry answers with an uncertain shrug. "Some are better at being creative in their disguises and some are more natural at mimicking others. Me, I just try to blend in and not draw attention to myself, so that just means staying quiet and being observant. Misty was good at duping others so she'd probably be pretty decent at something like stage performance."
"Assuming she doesn't try to kill anyone."
>"I think you're still being too hard on her," Berry insists. "A few weeks with a full stomach and no fears will go a long way with changing her outlook."
"I'll believe that when I see it," you mumble to yourself.
>"And don't forget you can always hire changelings for the inn," Berry adds. "I suppose some members of the hive might... enjoy that kind of work. It'd probably be easier than acting - theatre would probably use a lot of energy, which means more regular feeding."
>"Perhaps a few changelings would be willing to volunteer to help me conduct research on devising alternative means," Prism suggests. "Surely there's something in Equestrian magic that find a solution."
>"Use a crystal," Julia suddenly chirps up.
>"A crystal?"
>"Correct - a crystal. The Empire used crystals all the time as a means to contain magical energies. The changelings feed off a particular type of emotional energy, so it can most likely be contained within a properly aligned crystal. You could use it to store love energy long-term."
"So like... milking ponies for love?"
>"How exactly do you convince ponies to volunteer for that?" Berry remarks.

Input action.
>>
>>27731859
MONEY, we could trade it and make a business out of it.
>>
>>27731859
"Happy" endings?
OH
Even better!

Make a spa/resort that does the total body/mind/soul relaxation thing. The soul part would be a couple changlings that would slowly massage/drain them so they fall asleep and wake up refreshed.
>>
>>27731918
>>27731891

These are good
>>
>>27731859
...'companionship'...?
I mean, I'm sure there are ponies with some pretty wild fantasies only a changeling could reliably produce...
>>
>>27731859
We could do that in the inn, have a price for love so instead of paying for the meal they give us love which we sell.
>>
>>27731974
You mean sell meals for love from ponies to sell to changelings?
>>
>>27731993
yeah or just a flat out trade
>>
>>27731891
>>27731941
>>27731974
>>27731993

"Well we ponies have this thing we call money - it comes in the form of shiny gold coins like these. We can trade these coins in exchange for goods and services."
>"I know what money is, Pot," Berry deadpans. "I just didn't think ponies would be willing to give up love in exchange for it."
>"You'd be surprised and maybe a little horrified at the kind of things ponies would be willing to do if you paid them enough," Belle remarks.
"If we get some sort of standardized pricing and supply, I could start trading food for love or let them leave tips in love form," you offer as another suggestion. "We're basically looking at a whole new economy based around the sale and trading of love."
>"Oldest profession in the world, remember?" Airy chuckles.
>"I'm going to need a drink if we're going to spend all day thinking this over," Berry says with a sigh.
"I'll grab a cask from the basement," you volunteer as you hop back to your hooves.

A barrel of mead would probably be easier with a second pony. Ask for help from somepony?
>>
>>27732112
berry, lets see what hopes he has for his people
>>
>>27732138
I wouldn't mind asking if changlings like normal rooms or prefer the basement.
>>
>>27732112
oh shit, we forgot about the spiders
>>
>>27732171
The gift of love?
>>
>>27732112
What about the little spoders? We can't forget about them.
>>
>>27732112
Bring Diamond or Belle down. Its been a while since we had a chance to talk to either of them.
>>
>>27732112
I'm gonna say bring Diamond. He's strong and fun to mess with. Don't forget to remind him about the spiders, if he doesn't already know.

I'm all for dinner theater at the inn plus negotiable affection for the changelings.
>>
>>27732171
Oh shit. The spiders.
Do you think Berry can change into a spider? If shifting form is restricted by mass and stored energy, couldn't he change into a filly sized spider?
>>
>>27732213
>>27732282
>>27732171

"Hey Diamond, you mind helping me lug the mead up?"
>"Pot, darling, if you just want to get some alone time with me, ya just need to ask. You don't have to come up with these elaborate ruses," Diamond replies as he gets up. "But I guess I can play along. Wouldn't want you to hurt your frail little limbs trying to lug a cask all on your own."
>There's a round of chuckles from the others at the table as the two of you head into the basement. As you head down the stairs, you can't help but feel like there's something you're forgetting. Something important that you should be mentioning right about now.
>"Holy hay! Look at the size of that!" Diamond suddenly shouts. "Watch out Pot!"
>Before you can even realize that you have a collection of giant spiders living in your basement, you're hoisted off your hooves by the startled stallion. You catch sight of the Queen of the spider brood, sitting off the corner amidst a small collection of web-covered chicken bones.
"Diamond, put calm down. She's just a tenant," you answer.
>"Tenant?" Diamond repeats.
"Yes. She's friendly. She pays rent. Now put me down before you scare her. By the way, Miss Queen, this is Rough Diamond. He's a friend of mine."
>The Spider Queen waves at the stallion.
>"Oh. I see," Diamond murmurs, still a bit confused. "So... she's friendly?"
"Yes."
>"She's a tenant?"
"Yes."
>"She?"
"Yes!"
>Diamond flashes a friendly grin to the spider. "How you doin'?"
>And is immediately smacked in the face by a glob of webbing.
>"Gah! It's right in my eyes!" he shrieks, dropping you in his panic and resulting in you crashing down atop of him.

Input action.
>>
>>27732445
Diamond, darling, if you just wanted to spend some time under me you just needed to ask.
Don't think I've forgotten that offer you made during the Inn's opening party

Well wipe the sticky white stuff off and help him up, we still have a cask to carry. Ask how Queenie's been these last few days. We're going to get some income soon, and tenant comfort is a priority.
>>
>>27732445
Diamond, did you seriously tried to flirt with a queen?
>>
>>27732445
"you did the right thing miss, then again he likes sticky stuff on his face"
>>
>>27732472
"I wouldn't mind hogging you all night", indeed.
>>
>>27732499
QT, Pot & Diamond threesome when?
>>
>>27732472
What income? lol
>>
>>27732524
Changelings. And the fame boost from stopping a conspiracy?
>>
past 500 posts now. Should we get a new thread?
>>
>>27732528
That makes sense i would love to read a newspaper if given the chance. Should we house some if we have spare rooms?
>>
>>27732445
Clear the web from his eyes, gaze into them soulfully, kiss him, then hop up and act like nothing happened. That'll blow his mind.
>>
>>27732557
this.
>>
How about we combine
>>27732472
and
>>27732557

Clear the web, lean in close, whisper into his ear, kiss his cheek, then act like nothing happened.
>>
>>27732472
>>27732473
>>27732625

"Did you just try and flirt with a spider?" you deadpan, laying atop of your friend.
>"I was just trying to be friendly. Girls love it when I greet them like that."
"Did Belle?"
>"Nah, she hit me as well when I first tried it."
"Maybe that's an indicator."
>You glance back over to the spider queen to see her scurry off into the shadows. At least she seems to be doing okay. As you get back to your hooves, you notice that Diamond is struggling to get the webbing off his face.
"Hold still, ya big dummy," you instruct as you help clean up the mess.
>"When I pictured you cleaning a sticky mess off my face, my version usually involved more dancers and alcohol."
"Day's still young - who knows who'll start dancing once the mead gets flowing," you chuckle in response.
>As you clear the last bits of web away, you lock eyes with your stallion friend; his big, shimmering blue eyes. Like staring into the lake on a summer's after - sparkling, majestic, yet so tranquil. You feel your heart skip a beat inside you, a flicker of heat rising to your face as he seems to stare back into your soul.
>"Oh for the love of god, would you two just KISS already!"
>You both glance back to the stairs and see Belle sitting at the bottom of them, a look of amused impatience upon her.
>"Somehow I knew just getting mead would be too complicated for you two to not fuck up but I didn't quite imagine to this extent," she adds.

Input action.
>>
>>27732729
Not my fault he gets a sticky face all the time
>>
>>27732729
Well she asked for it...
Make it a good one. Get her hot under the nether regions
>>
>>27732729
I agree with
>>27732763,
it does appear that we've been caught- But also, officially permitted to do what we must. I say we lock lips with our good friend here and see what impact it has on the two of them.
>>
>>27732729
oh we'll kiss later, the mood is completely ruined...
>>
>>27732729
Lock lips, hoof each others sheaths, and moan like whores to fuck with her.
>>
>>27732786
Be careful for what you wish for.
Wine might be next down the stairs, and you know she'll want to join in the fun.
WineXPotXDiamondXBelle OT4
>>
>>27732820
Don't forget QT
>>
>>27732729
She..doesnt notice the spiders?

Pg 9 now. New thread?
>>
>>27732930
The spiders went into hiding before she arrived.

As for a new thread, this one's looking pretty far gone, Innkeeper might have to open a new one soon.
>>
File: MacSweat.png (408KB, 932x721px) Image search: [Google]
MacSweat.png
408KB, 932x721px
>>27732818
>>
>>27732964

We ride this train to the very end!!

Yeah, fine I'll see about making a new one...
>>
File: 1450816197118.png (133KB, 502x536px) Image search: [Google]
1450816197118.png
133KB, 502x536px
>>27732995

>>27733059

There, onto the new thread. Final thread this time, I swears!
>>
>>27733066
sundance is hot
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.