[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightning dust and wind rider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (223KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
223KB, 1280x960px
Would you like to see them return as Villains/rivals to rainbow dash? and how?
>>
Lightning Dust was the better flyer.

Tru fax.
>>
>>27660523
reminder to dashfags that Lightning dust was superior to her and spitfire knew it. Dash just lucked out in that her bitching got the superior bolt kicked out.
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 514x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 514x635px
>>27660523
>>27660663
I believe you meant Indigo Zap
>>
>>27660669
Get that inferior nigger bitch out of here
>>
>>27660481
I'd love to see Wind rider hook up with Lightning dust and return as a duo to take down RD. Have the two steal the alicorn amulet to get an edge with LD wearing it to give herself an edge. Have it have RD end up winning in the end because Lightning dust betrays Wind rider and goes power mad insane thinking she doesn't need anyone else while RD works together with the wonderbolts and acts as a team so that they're able to sucker punch her from the back when she focuses on one of them individually.
that way they could hammer home the loyalty aspect of RD being why lightning dust lost since she betrayed her team mate while RD didn't.
>>
>>27660663
while studying law, I've foud that LD in fact did nothing wrong except for some minor inconveniences of which consequences *had* to be warned of *prior* the expulsion, in a case where the training grounds were *not* secured. Spitfire would be fucked in America and especially in Yurop, as I've found recently.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x648px
>>27660523
Which explains why she could preform a Sonic Rain-oh, wait.
>>
>>27661921
Spitfire's an asshole, we've known that for a LONG time now. Bitch threw soarin under the bus like he was nothing.

Fucking hell, dash should quit the wonderbolts, they don't deserve here, they're a bunch of scumbags. (And I say that 100% legitimately, not memeing here)
>>
>>27661959
I disagree, as the leaders may change, and maybe she's a good leader, just not a good friend, if she ever was.
>>
>>27661959

Personally I think Spitfire had every right to cut him, or at least make sure she had a last minute replacement.

>Fucking hell, dash should quit the wonderbolts, they don't deserve here, they're a bunch of scumbags. (And I say that 100% legitimately, not memeing here)

Dash destroyed a weather factory because of her turtle. It's a wonder why she wasn't charged for that.
>>
>>27662019
Twilight mind raped an entire town.
Spike DESTROYED an entire town.
rarity Went dark god of fashion mode on an entire town (and then there was the entire nightmare rarity thing)
Pinkie pie unleashed a horse of clones on the town.

I think the mane six as a whole have diplomatic immunity, dash was probably one of the lesser evil acts they've committed.
>>
>>27662042

You do have a point, but people say Spitfire is a cunt while ignoring what Dash did because of a turtle.

I get that they made Spitfire act like an ass because they needed someone to learn a lesson in Rainbow Falls, but they could have done it so much better than just make her act like a bitch for the sake of acting like one.

Though after Newbie Dash you could say she was pissed at Soarin because he pulled almost the exact same thing that he did when he was new, but even then what she did was harsh. Same goes for WBA. Originally Dust wasn't a psychopath, but they made her into one for the plot.

Of course they played the weather factory thing for laughs, so that makes the whole point kinda moot.
>>
>>27660481
are they somehow related?
>>
>>27661921
>I want you guys to pick up trash around the training grounds
>"Hey Dash, how about instead of picking up the trash, we blow it up with mortars?"
>>
>>27660669
...should've been legit characters, not new ones
>>
bumpin
>>
>>27664174
>>
>>27660663
>"I think Lightning Dust likes to push herself just a little bit harder than you do."
Dust was the Vegeta to Dash's Goku. A harder trainer, maybe. But their actual abilities were gapped in Dash's favor.
See >>27661944
>>
>>27660481
That pic would not be a bad concept. I'd say Gilda could be on the team too, but she got past her grudge and she wasn't that evil anyway.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.