[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: 069.png (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
069.png
38KB, 1000x1000px
Catch up at https://www.anonpone.com/miracle
>In the last thread, Salud and Rimwig searched their son in the anticipation of a city, and eventually found him with the help of two who guarded it. Years later, his small sister -Ludwig- finds that the city in question appeared overnight, only this time fully.
>In it they find many things-- among them a dragon. After a discussion, the filly decides to learn magic to learn about the city safely.
---
Selene knocks the door, and after a moment an old unicorn whose name I don't know exits.
"Nimrod?" Asks Selene. "I was wondering if you could also teach her," She moves from between me and the mare, "She's interested in arcanism."
"Huh," Her eyes, tinted a shadow of what maybe once was a bright green, move in my general direction. "So young? What for, kid?"
>>
>>27656406
Safety! And learning too!
>>
>>27656406
There are things that I want to know. Both an ancient magical obelisk and a dragon told me the things I wanted to know were too dangerous to be known. I refuse to accept that. Teach me how to safeguard myself against dangerous knowledge, so that I might learn all in time.
>>
>>27656406
>nimrod
Someone please tell this pone not to build a tower. It will only end poorly.
>>
File: 70.png (19KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
70.png
19KB, 1000x1000px
>>27656523
>>27656619
"I want to know stuff--"
"About the city that appeared, she means." Pips in Selene.
"--and a dragon--"
"That was at the city." Adds Selene.
"--Told me I can't because it'd be bad for me."
"Bad how?" Asks Nimrod. "I am not sure--"
"It'd make me sick. Or I'd die. Or both." I pause. "I wanna make magic to learn it anyway."
The old mare pauses for a moment, her eyes wandering between me and Selene.
"You can't know something, because it's bad for you? Sounds like psionics," She enters her home, gesturing at us to follow. "Can the dragon learn it?"
"Nope." I shake my head.
"How old is he?"
"Really old."
"He said he forgot it." Adds Selene.
The mare pauses to look at us -I have to wonder if she actually sees, or only does it out of habit- before grabbing several books in telekinesis, glancing at them.
Seems like it'll take her a moment.

Do something or wait?
>>
>>27657121
What are those diagrams?
>>
>>27657121
Scan the bookshelves. See what kinds of books are here. Worry about that little floaty thing we can't see above the ceiling that may or may not just be a bit of graphics noise.
>>
File: 071.png (11KB, 980x336px) Image search: [Google]
071.png
11KB, 980x336px
>>27657144
>>27657401
I walk to the desk and look at the papers covering it, trying to make sense of it. Most of them are at least partially covered in geometrical patterns that seem familiar to me.
"What's this?" I ask.
"Hmm?" Nimrod lifts her gaze from the books for a moment. "Mnemonic magic, mostly. Visual representations of ideas," She takes a thick red book and shows it to me. "We will start with this, basic arcanism. Most of my boys come at about two every monday and saturday, and I help them through their books. I expect you to advance a little on your own between classes, too."

Do something else before the timejump?
>>
>>27657523
>Visual representations of ideas
If an idea is dangerous, would its pictograph necessarily be dangerous too? Can you even make a picture of a psionically charged idea?
>>
>>27657523
Can I learn psionics?
>>
>>27657657
"Ideas?"
"More like the suggestion of it." Nimrod reshelves the books. "Only the writer will understand it, unless he's a master of the craft. They are very practical to take notes of projects one has but little else, really." She shrugs.
I pause, "If an idea was bad, would the image of it be bad too?"
"Yes, but that'd assume you understand it in the first place"

Gotta do something, back in about two hours.
>>27657665
Yeah. Let's learn an specialized discipline before having even started the basic discipline that branches into it.
>>
Oh and
>>27657657
"Can I even make one of those image things of an idea that was, you know, good or bad?"
"All ideas are psionically charged, kid. Some are simply more noticeable than others."
"But can I?"
"If it's an abstraction--"
"A memory or idea" Clarifies Selene.
"If it's an abstraction you can, yes." Continues Nimrod, barely noticing the interruption.
>>
>>27658113
Would the same idea be any more or less dangerous if spoken instead of drawn?
Is there a difference in how safe the idea is depending on how it's communicated?
>>
>>27658151
Yeah, this. Can we use these pictures to bypass the danger in psionically charged ideas? And if not, will learning all this toughen our mind up enough to handle psionics? And if so, when can we start, bring on the timeskip.
>>
>>27658151
>>27658172
Nimrod scratches her chin for a moment before answering, "You really want to know these bad things, don't you?"
"Yup"
"I s'ppose someone who already knew these things could, I dunno, paint them over a very large area, so you could know bits and pieces without knowing the whole. But whatever poor soul did it would end up worse from not only knowing it, but having to think so much about it. Not a course of action I'd agree with, in reality."

Preparing time jump, any other question should be done before next post is up.
>>
>>27659499
No, go ahead. Also checked.
I swear, we'll find a way to know this stuff.
>>
File: 072.png (41KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
072.png
41KB, 1000x1000px
>>27659561
>Six months later
"Alright," Biggs's finger wriggles, focusing in different parts of the flame. "Remember, the exercise is not about extinguishing or containing it, just keeping the flame from reaching you," He removes the finger. "It won't hurt you or Selene."
"And don't use brute force either. Be creative."
>>
>>27659943
Blow it in the opposite direction.
>>
>>27659943
>the exercise is not about extinguishing or containing it, just keeping the flame from reaching you
>be creative
Think outside the box, huh? Can we use our magic to shift the dispersion forces in the air to make temporary dipoles more likely to occur and shift the balance of oxygen versus nitrogen in the air, affecting the stoichiometry of the fire to shrink it without putting it out?

Alternatively, why not walk a bit to the side? Stand there and let the fire approach us wasn't a rule.
>>
File: 073.png (41KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
073.png
41KB, 1000x1000px
>>27659986
"Good! Redirection is often a perfectly valid strategy-- if nothing else, it gives us time to think of other strategies."
He draws a wood ball from... somewhere and leaves it floating near the fire, opposite of me.
"But redirection has a problem: it may redirect to something we want to keep safe. Keep both yourself and the ball out of harm's wa--"
I walk away from the fire.
"Good!" He smiles widely, "Again, if engagement isn't required removing yourself from harm's way is a wise choice. Both these actions are especially valid in psionics, where something can seriously hurt you." He pauses. "But now, let's assume the danger seeks what you want to protect, the ball. Again, brute force isn't an option. Be creative."
>>
>>27660114
Lift the earth present a wall of material that does not burn in between us and it.
>>
>>27660114
Pick up ball, carry it away. Don't overthink this.
>>
>>27660114
Stand in the way?
He did say it couldn't burn us.
>>
>>27660424
>just keeping the flame from reaching you
It's harmless fire but we have to act like it isn't for purposes of magic practice.
>>
File: 074.png (44KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
074.png
44KB, 1000x1000px
>>27660135
>>27660294
I try to erect a wall with the stone of the ceiling we are standing in, but it's too hard.
Then I just grab the ball and put it behind me.
"Good. Take what you love before out of danger even bothering to take out the danger. Now, let's add something else." He snaps his claws several times and breathes flame onto his claws, which he adds to the green core.
"This is a fire elemental," He keeps pushing more flame into it. "It won't hurt you, but it wants your ball because I'll set it free -with some restrictions, of course- if it acquires it. Unlike plain fire, the elemental has its own, motivations and intellect," He puts it in front of us. "Do what you may to keep it from acquiring your wood."
The flame shudders and grows two eyes, which focus on us.
"You, girl! Care for a trade? You give me the ball and I don't give you trouble."
>>
>>27660450
Perhaps. What will you do if I don't give you the ball? What will you do if I DO give you the ball?
>>
>>27660445
The current task is to protect the ball, not ourselves.
>>
>>27660450
I hearby cede you ownership of the ball, on the sole condition that you do not touch it or otherwise cause harm to it. You are now free as long as the ball is intact.
>>
>>27660493
You mean with the condition that he gives it back undamaged as soon as he's free.
>>
>>27660424
>>27660472
I simply stay in place, looking at it. Selene gives me a weird look, but does as I do.
Then the elemental starts bursting in light, making our eyes hurt.
"Kachaw kachaw kachaw! Do you know for how long I can go before doing any damage!? KACHAW!"
"No, no," Biggs shakes his head. "Protecting your loved ones at the cost of your own life? Last recourse. Leaves 'em with survivor's guilt."
"What will you do if I give the ball to you?"
The fire stops suddenly, watching us silently.
"What?" It asks after a moment.
"What will you do if I give the ball to you."
It is silent for a moment, "I dunno?"
"Can you not burn it?"
"Uh, sure."
"And can you give it back to me?"
"No problemo."
The exchange is done with quickly, and as soon as Biggs has told the elemental it's restrictions -which basically amounts to not starting fires and not attacking unprovoked-
Biggs nods, "This exercise is vital for both arcanism and psionics. You should learn to do the most with the less, and to reach an agreement whenever possible. Now, we--" He stops suddenly, and grimaces. "Wait me here. Go back home if I am not back in an hour."
He jumps down from the building without waiting for an answer and runs away like a cat.
>>
>>27660592
Sooooo, Mr. element guy, you got a name?
You want directions to somewhere or something?
>>
>>27660654
Selene is giving the elemental interested looks, muttering about creational arcanism under her breath.
"Do you have a name?" I ask.
They both stop looking at each other.
"What?" They ask in unison.
"If you have a name."
"Elementals can't have names." Says Selene. "They have superlative--"
"What?" Interrupts the Elemental.
"What what?"
"You can't tell me to have no name woman! I am a free flame!"
"What for? You already have an identification."
"So?"
"So what!?"
"So I can have any names I want!"
>>
>>27660930
Oh oh I'm good at names!
You can be... Hotts!
>>
>>27660930
Then pick a name.

>>27660977
That's a good start, but he should have at least two names and a middle initial to celebrate the fact that he can.
>>
>>27661061
>>27660977
"Hotts!"
They stop to, once again, look at me.
"Hotts." Repeats Selene. "Is this like that time you called the cat Wissk?"
"No, I like it," The fire does an approximation to a nod. "Jotts."
"Needs something else," I scratch my chin thoughtfully. "Another name. And an initial."
"Only an initial." Selene deadpans.
"Yeah! Great conversation starter."
Selene deadpans at him, then back at me.
>>
>>27661104
Flamey J. Hotts!
Ignis H. Jotts!
Hotts M. McFireguy!
>>
>>27661324
Those suggestions are ridiculous and stupid.

I love them.
>>
File: 075.png (42KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
075.png
42KB, 1000x1000px
>>27661324
"Ignis H. Jotts!"
"Yeah!"
"Seriously?"
"It has a ring to it doesn't it"
Selene is about to say something, but Biggs climbs the walls of the home, far more tired than he seemed before.
"Class' over for the day. Go home." He says, distracted and irritated.
"Hey wassup pa--"
"Don't call me that." He snaps, his claws tightening enough to crack the stone he is grabbing to. "Go."
He jumps down again without waiting for an answer and walks away.
>>
>>27661467
I wonder what happened to him. I guess we give him his space and hope he wants to talk about it tomorrow,
>>
>>27661467
Welp, lets head back.
Maybe Jotts would like to see where the ponies live? Not like he has anywhere else to be.
>>
>>27662564
>>
>>27664204
>>
>>27664867
>>
File: 076.png (45KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
076.png
45KB, 1200x1000px
>>27663520
>>27661923
It takes us an hour, but Selene gets me home. It seems like they decided to eat in Dad's porch.
Mmh. Onions.
>>
>>27666768
Hey everyone. This is Ignis H. Jotts.
He's new.
>>
>>27666768
Can I have some onions? Igni, can you grill my onions with your flame? I like them extra crispy.
>>
>>27666815
>>27666869
"Oh! Almost forgot! This is Ignis."
"Ignis H. Jotts." He corrects.
"What is it?" Asks Sarim.
That seems to break the ice, and Mom and Dad enter Dad's home immediately, telling us to not move a muscle.
"I am a flame elemental! Hottest stuff since magma!" Ignis shines brighter for a moment.
"Where did you get one?" He pauses. "Can I get one too."
"You can't just make elementals willy nilly--" Starts Selene.
"Get one?" Ignis floats closer to Sarim. "Kid, I ain't no pet of no one! I came here with the girl 'cause I wanted to!"
Dad opens the door and, upon seeing how close Ignis is to Sarim, Mom glares silently. Ignis glares back.
After a minute, Ignis floats back.
"Where did you get it?" She asks after a moment. "And how worried should I be?"
>>
>>27667084
Biggs made him, and he's not gonna cause trouble.
He promised not to burn anyone.
>>
>>27667094
"Biggs made him. He made him promise not to burn people."
Mom and Dad share a tired look.
"What will you do?" Asks Dad.
"Well I will..." Starts Ignis. "I... don't know. Is this what an existential crisis feels like? Realizing your one purpose is done with?"
Dad cringes, but nods.
"Well I don't like it." Ignis' flames lose their shine. "What is a guy supposed to do?"
Dad sighs, "We'll see in the morning. I am not in the mood for crisis right now."

Time jump or do something else here?
>>
>>27667084
Not worried at all. He can choose not to burn wooden balls, so I assume he can choose not burn ponies too. And he said he wouldn't so we're perfectly safe. In fact watch!

Iggy Jo! Get over here and hug me non-damagingly to celebrate your freedom!
>>
>>27667271
Explore! Find something to do.
>>
>>27667271
There are lots of uses for fire Ingi.
Maybe you could work with a smith!
>>
>>27667283
>>27667298
>>27667273
I hug him, ignoring everyone else's gasp.
"Watcha... oh this is one of them motivational things innit."
I don't let go of him.
"Alright you can stop anytime soon."
"Lud...?" Tries Selena when I don't. "Why don't you let go of the big fiery guy?"
"He can't burn me."
"Girl this is getting awkward."
"You can help Jenkins, he's our smith."
"And did that need all the hugging?"
I shake my head.

Time jump now, or is there anything else?
>>
>>27667518
Jump.
>>
File: 078.png (14KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
078.png
14KB, 1000x1000px
>>27668016
>Several weeks later.
Biggs passes near me and Sarim, making Sarim flinch. Biggs notices this and watches me for a minute or two.
"Why do you remain still?"
"What?" I ask in confusion.
"I weight several dozen tons. Do I need to spell what'd happen if I misstep?"
"I know you won't fall on me." I say simply.
"No, you know I wouldn't want to." He pronunciates it carefully. "There is a difference."
>>
>>27668611
If I jumped, would you fall on me softly?
>>
>>27668825
I am not sure I understand the question.
>>
>>27668611
I trust you, Biggs. If you don't intend to hurt me then I have every confidence that you won't.

>>27668966
I think he was asking "If I had jumped back would you have landed any differently?"
>>
>>27669213
>>27668966
"I trust you won't fall on me." I say, then add. "And would it make any difference if I jumped? You are huge?"
He pauses for a moment, "Look, I am flattered. But I am also old and falling piece by piece. You," His gaze changes on Sarim. "You wanted to be a writer, right?"
"Yes." He manages to say. He's still uncomfortable near Biggs after so long, for some reason.
"And what are you bad at?"
"Math, sir."
"Don't call me sir," He looks back at me. "He's your brother, and two would do anything for each other. Would you trust him with the maths behind a complex, dangerous spell?"
"I could do them better." I say flatly, knowing Sarim won't take offence in it.
"Does it bother you that she said that?" He asks Sarim.
"She's right." He manages to make a shrug of all things tense.
"See? You must know what to trust to whom. I need you to promise that you'll be ready to get out of the way if I fall. Can you do that?"
>>
>>27669317
Maybe.
Maybe I'll learn how to catch you instead.
>>
>>27669528
"Maybe I'll learn how to catch you instead."
"Maybe," He shrugs. "Maybe you'll learn to teleport, or be immortal, or turn into a dragon. Just get out of the way until then."

Pausing for the night.
>>
>>27669762
Will do, but for the record I will totally learn to teleport and be immortal.
>>
>>27669762
I'd make a pretty cool dragon.
>>
>>27656406
>>
Things appeared. May be unable to update toda6. Sorry.
>>
>>27671668
It's fine mate
>>
here is one bump
>>
>>27671293
>>
File: 079.png (58KB, 2700x2100px) Image search: [Google]
079.png
58KB, 2700x2100px
>>27670699
>>27670407
"Hey!" Ludwig laughs, "I bet I can do all that!"
"Everything?" I raise an eyebrow. "You ponies aren't made for immortality."
"What?" Asks Sarim, surprise taking him off his constant tension for a moment.
Just as I am about to answer, a smell reaches my nostrils, and I smell the air noisily.
"It's complicated. Remind me to tell you when you are older, will you?"
I turn my head around, searching for the source of the smell.
It seems familiar somehow.
>>
>>27676118
When in doubt, follow your nose.
>>
>>27676118
Familiar how? Is it a good familiar smell or a bad one?

Also this is easily my favorite of your art styles so far.
>>
>>27676730
>Also this is easily my favorite of your art styles so far.
This. Please do everything like this. It's adorable.
>>
File: 080.png (54KB, 2700x2100px) Image search: [Google]
080.png
54KB, 2700x2100px
I turn my head, trying to localize the smell. It's no wonder that I can't remember what it was from-- dragon nostrils are entirely too sensible, and it's impossible to remember particular smells after a few months.
My gaze falls upon her before hers does on me, and for a moment I think in hiding under the foliage, but the sudden movement makes my pierced lung ache.
Drat.
Her mouth, beak-like, is too rigid to convey any emotion, but from the rest of her she seems worried.
I groan and rub the space between my eyes. Not again.
>>27676756
Will see about it.
But this style has an obvious draw in time. I had the background of the other image already done, and it still took me several minutes to make the poners.
>>
I wanted to go for one more update, but it's nearly 3 AM and tomorrow will be exhausting too. 'Night.
>>
>>27677379
beb
>>
>[CON5ROL PASSED TO LUDWIG]
Biggs groans, shoulders saging.
Sarim prods for me to ask some5hing.
(on cellphone, dont know if ill have more time today)
>>
>>27679671
>doubt that you are even our real QM
Cqmmy, has con5rol REALLY been passed to Ludwig or is this some5hing else?
>>
>>27677379
Ask her what's wrong this time.

>>27679671
Ask him what's wrong once he gets back from asking her.

>>27679888
I'm pretty sure that's just Cammy on a crappy cellphone, m8.
>>
>>27679936
"What's wrong?"
"A friend who I am tired of trying to help... Oh, there she comes."
A dragon, smaller than Biggs and colored a light orange, walks to Biggs, seemingly unaware of us.
"Ndre, laer sur--" She starts, but he cuts her.
"Lere, te dah. 'Quish," He points to us.
"Se...? Oh! You, sons of mares?" She says, managing the language awkwardly. "Yes, salutations." She waves a claw at us, and from the way she moves I can't help but think it's painful, or at least bothersome, for her to have her arm at that angle. "I of Sussannah."
"I am." corrects Biggs.
"Dragon names are weird." Says Sarim before I can say anything myself.

Updates will be spare thorough the day, and asuming I even post images they'll take a while -I'll be drawing with a touchpad- so I won't give any continuation anouncement.
>>27679888
I am. Also checked.
>>
>>27680079
Rude, Sarim. I like the name Susannah. Of course I also named a fire elemental Ignis H. Jotts and a dragon Biggs, so...

Anyway, nice to meet you, Susie. Do you teach forgotten facts about magical theory in mysterious ways too?
>>
>>27656406
>>
>>27656406
>>
>>27680153
"Sarim!" I chide him.
"Wha- Oh. Sorry." He steps away from the fire breathing lizard.
"Dle?" Sussanah gives Biggs a confused look. He says something I don't quite hear, and she turns to us again. "Not ofended, no. Quish-- Names of sons of mares, strange to us too," She tries to laugh, which comes off awkwardly due to the shape of her mouth.
"I like you name." I offer. "Do you teach magic too?"
Sussie gives another confused look to Biggs, who tells her something.
"No, not a magicker. Just, needing favor, from Larson. Excuse?" She gives Biggs a pleading look, and he nodds.
"Stay here, I''ll be back in a moment."

Follow them or stay here? Mind that you won't exactly understand their language.
>>
>>27681658
Follow. We can get the gist of it.
>>
Writing next update in a bit, and also bump.
>>
Bump.

I'll check back in a few hours to see if we have an update yet.
>>
>>27684446
On it dammit I am taking so--
>2 hours
Oh.
I promise the next image is pretty.
>>
File: 081.png (49KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
081.png
49KB, 2000x2000px
"Hey, come!" I whisper at Sarim. He doesn't move at first, but follows reticently when I trot on without him.
Sussanah tells Biggs (Larson?) something, and he answers with what is practically a growl. She adds something, making him facepalm, and she falls mute.
A few minutes pass before he asks something, getting a quick answer from her. He makes one of the gestures I don't understand, circling a claw in the air with his fingers extended, and she starts saying something.
Halfway through it she walks away with what seems to be a relieved sigh, and Biggs turns to us.
"If you had understood anything of what we just said, I'd be telling your parents," He says. "But she will stay in the city for some time. I have to ask that you avoid talking with her, if you can."

I used entirely too much time (Like an hour and a half?) in a pretty image that isn't that important. And I didn't even shade it, so it looks plain as fuck.
>>
>>27685100
Why? She seems nice, and that would be rude.
>>
>>27685100
But she could use the practice in speaking Pony, and maybe she could teach me a few words in Dragon in return.
>>
>>27684446
This again.
>>
beb
>>
>>27656406
>>
>>27686560
>>27686051
"But I wanna talk with her."
"It'd be bad for both of you." Sarim gives both of us confused glances, but Biggs ignores him.
"I could teach her to talk Equiish! And she could teach me to talk Dragon!"
"I already said, it'd be bad for both of you. She's a bad example, and you--" He cuts himself. "It'd be bad for her too."

I am not really sure if this is what you guys are doing, but don't wait for page 10 to post suggestions. I have little time available, and you don't help me in any way making me wait more than you need to-- I am pretty sure you don't need two hours for those suggestions.
>>
>>27656406
>>
>>27656406
>>
>>27689285
Biggs, why would it be bad? How is she a bad example? I'm tired of everyone telling me "no, just because". Why can't I talk to your friend? I need something more than "it would be bad".
>>
>>27691520
"But why?"
"You wouldn't--"
"Don't say I am only a kid!" I interrupt him, "Everyone says that!"
"It's only that I am not sure it's safe--"
"That's what adults say when they are uncomfortable about something." Interrupts Sarim. "Only they don't want to admit it so they say its our fault."
"Adults know so much, they never notice when they are dumb." I add.
Biggs pauses, and I allow myself to enjoy it. It's not every day that one makes the old dragon pause.
"Alright..." He makes another gesture with his claw, "Some people is... born weak and learns to be strong, like you two. Some other is born strong, and rely on it so much they become weak. Sussanah... she was born weak, and never learned to be strong, and godess know I tried to teach the child how to." He pauses again, "And its the weakest people that teach us the worse things. You two are young, and impresionable, and I fear you may see her weaknesses as strengths."
>>
File: Mirria.png (63KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Mirria.png
63KB, 2000x2000px
If the prompt is bad just say it dammit.
Also have a Mirria.,
>>
File: Mirria.png (67KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Mirria.png
67KB, 2000x2000px
>>27692957
After four tries with the hair, I am approaching passable.
>>
File: mirraiaiaiariai.png (322KB, 1052x1460px) Image search: [Google]
mirraiaiaiariai.png
322KB, 1052x1460px
>>27693865
>>
>>27691994
Tell us what she does that's stupid, and we'll promise not to think it's awesome. Also, if she's weak then maybe we can help teach her how to be stronger.

>>27693865
I like her hair. What is she eating?
>>
>>27691994
We promise to treat everything she says with caution and discourage any dangerous behavior.
>>
File: 082.png (55KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
082.png
55KB, 2000x2000px
>>27694085
>>27693990
"What does she do that's so stupid?" Asks Sarim.
"And we could help her be stronger!" I add. "Train and stuff!"
"I didn't mean--"
"I know! But we will help her be stronger and then she will be more confident!"
"You will try to, don't you." He says after a moment. "You will see anything someone says you can't do and then try to do it, because you want to do everything."

It's a peach And to bed I go.
>>
>>27694617
Well yeah. Everything is possible.
>>
>>27694617
"If we see her doing dumb stuff we'll tell her to stop." I offer.
"No, just search me," He says, seemingly more worried than before.
>
>>27694658
"Well, duh. everything's ₱osible."
"I wish I stillwr was so naive... I'll discuss this wíth your parents, to decide what to do."
[Spoiler]Timejump Y/N
fuck, forgot to write the first half. Sleping now.
>>
>>27694686
Time jump is fine now.

>"No, just search me."
He meant "find me" right? Or am I reading this wrong?
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.