[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will their race get a new episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 14

When will their race get a new episode?
>>
>>27655952
never, fuck em
>>
>>27655952
when the buffalo or zebras get more.

never
>>
>>27655952
>so you're a mad dog?
Alright, I laughed.
>>
File: medium (18).png (247KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (18).png
247KB, 655x600px
>>27655976
>>27655981
>One of the first and more original race of goons and mooks introduced in the show which composed of mythical beast that has been existed before.
>Made by Lauren Faust herself as a way to add a group of easily used group of race that are essentially goons that can be used by other villains for their scheme.
>Is a tribute to David Bowie and Gollum.
>their episode solidifies Rarity's character more by making her a mare that is both witty and one that can stand on her own, completely destroying the idea of what the fans view her earlier as just a snobbish, too aristocratic pone.

I still cannot believe that the writers have not shown a hint of them or their race in the current season, instead we got pajeet.
>>
>>27656025
really it would be easier to list races that have actually made another appearance.
>>
File: large (14).png (179KB, 1085x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (14).png
179KB, 1085x1024px
>>27656063
All we can hope now is that the day will come when they redeemed all past villains and the only villains left that can be used for nostalgia are these guys.

That is the day when the diamond dogs will ever get a new episode. Something I hope that will not happen I admit but something I can feel that might.
>>
>>27655952
With half of season 6 over, I doubt we'll get any diamond dog episodes with all the CMC and Rarity-goes-to-a-city episodes.
>>
>>27656180
Nothing on the leaked list sounded like either of those, but no Dogs either.
>>
>>27656203
Spice Up Your Life didn't sound like a Rarity-goes-to-city either, but it was.
>>
File: medium (11).png (145KB, 800x405px) Image search: [Google]
medium (11).png
145KB, 800x405px
>>27656180
>Rarity goes to a city to manage her store.
>there is a protection racket in Manehattan composed of diamond do thugs that threatens the safety of her properties if she does not bought them off with gems.
>shenanigans ensue's which ends with Rarity being the examplar of generosity somehow has given the DD's what they want and befriending them along the way.
>tfw MLP writers will instead write more meme bugs/bring back nostalgic ponies/bring back Flim Flams.
REEEEEEE!!
>>
File: Diamond Dog.png (176KB, 817x978px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Dog.png
176KB, 817x978px
>Have numerous gang of lawless kidnappers and thieves literally within walking distance of town
>Confront them with entire mane6
>Just give them a slap on the wrist and ignore them for 5 years.

That was pretty stupid, the Diamond dogs were begging for a second episode.

They could even make it a Bowie tribute, or tie it in with Crunch the rockdog from Gen 1

But instead just give them a shitty cameo in a film only vaguely MLP related. So many wasted ideas with these guys
>>
>>27656280

Not only are the diamond dogs tunneling beasts, and as such wouldn't be found dead in a city, the average pony is extremely xenophobic, they hate anything that isn't them. Zebras, Diamond Dogs, Changelings, Yaks, even Griffons are met with a certain distrust.
>>
>>27656351
That's why he said protection racket, they would basically just bully ponies into giving them gems under the guise of protection.

And they could easily live under ground, the sewers could be their true home. it's not like they are anti-technology since they do have minecarts, railroads, furnaces, weapons, leather etc. they are just low-tech

Zebras wouldn't function in a city
>>
File: Savages!.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Savages!.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>27656381
I'm at least half certain the ponies would instead break out into song and dance before arming themselves with torches and pitchforks to oust the diamond dogs from Gothams Manehattans sewers.
>>
File: medium (25).png (132KB, 738x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (25).png
132KB, 738x600px
>>27656322
Quests/episodes that can be easily made
>kidnap the mayor, M6 goes to the rescue
>unwittingly created a sinkhole in the middle of ponyville because of their reckless mining activities. M6 to the rescue
>teams up with a villain to do their bidding in exchange of gems. Was bought out by m6 through gems and friendship thus betraying their old employer.
>employs one of the m6 in the guise of work but was essentially ponynapped. Ends up with them befriending the one who was ponynapped and thus creating a profitable mining area near ponyville(redemption episode).

Those are the things that just comes up in my head. I dont know if the writers can come up with something better than that, but I hope they do.
>>
File: beating meat.gif (84KB, 1214x631px) Image search: [Google]
beating meat.gif
84KB, 1214x631px
>>27656408
I hope that pone is not a filly cause jesus that plot.
>>
File: large22.png (259KB, 1280x627px) Image search: [Google]
large22.png
259KB, 1280x627px
>>27656445
>not knowing that fillies have good plot.
>>
File: Diamondhollowjack.png (90KB, 852x652px) Image search: [Google]
Diamondhollowjack.png
90KB, 852x652px
>Even the diamond dog thread is fucking dead

JUST
>>
>>27657724
Quality and quantity, my fag friend
>>
File: 65e.png (141KB, 296x290px) Image search: [Google]
65e.png
141KB, 296x290px
>>27657724
The second diamond dog pieces (particularly female) get posted, the mods consider it furry and yank the thread
>all my restraint not to sperg and post em
>>
Diamond dogs are basically kobolds, I don't really see the appeal.
>>
>>27660322
You no take candle!
>>
File: 303559.jpg (191KB, 496x1066px) Image search: [Google]
303559.jpg
191KB, 496x1066px
>>27655981
I just want to know the deal behind Zecora's cutie mark-like markings. We know that donkeys and non-pony horses (Saddle Arabians) don't have them, so why zebras? Does it operate similarly to a pony's cutie mark (magically appearing when a young zebber finds their talent/purpose), or is it artificially made like a tattoo (a symbol of one's tribe or profession)?
>>
File: Raradoggy.png (308KB, 1000x1251px) Image search: [Google]
Raradoggy.png
308KB, 1000x1251px
>>
>>27655952
Didn't they have some comic appearance ?
>>
>>27661841
Yeah; that's what OP's image is XD (and fuck off anyone pissed about me using emotes)

They appeared in the trixie comic as a "civilized" race of them. Apparently, Rarity's gem finding spell isn't that common, and is a pretty damned prized spell, as Trixie hoodwinked some into thinking she had that magical ability and they crowned her queen.

Though, their rulers are more or less just slaves, since apparently all their previous rulers kept trying to run away until they decided to put a slave collar on their ruler.
>>
>>27661874
>and fuck off anyone pissed about me using emotes
Just leave.
>>
>>27661904
NO U
>>
>>27661874
>XD (and fuck off anyone pissed about me using emotes)
If you're going to be a faggot, at least don't be a self-hating faggot, or you'll end up shooting up a gay bar.
>>
>>27662125
But I'm not a muslim.
>>
>>27663000
trips
>>
File: large (17).png (2MB, 1280x1019px) Image search: [Google]
large (17).png
2MB, 1280x1019px
>>27661874
Its a pretty cute comics I must admit, though my only complaint is that we need more comics that involves them dogs.
Its also a good comic in showing that diamond dogs are able to read, write and follow instructions by the books... though like true dogs, a lot of them dont know the reason why they follow such instructions or orders. They just do it.
>>
>>27662125
That was a decent diss.
>>
>>27663528
the little dog is right
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.