[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil Twilight is just UNF. Sad this will only happen in the comics.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1465960544611.jpg (3MB, 1400x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1465960544611.jpg
3MB, 1400x2154px
Evil Twilight is just UNF. Sad this will only happen in the comics.
>>
>>27655833
*ahem* Friendship Games
>>
>>27655937
Evil Twilight in Friendship games just wanted to learn shit. Not that evil.

Also, kind of strange that evil comics Twilight's first act is to build a wall. I know these comics are liberal hotbeds, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>27655833
Need to read full comic, link please
>>
>>27656028
Here. >>27652426
>>
I am looking for evil ponka joker on the next one
>>
>>27655953
Twilights just trying to make equestria great again.
>>
Evil Mane six would be interesting too.
>>
>>27655833
Is again inferior to Rarity-Doom.
>>
File: safe_image.jpg (17KB, 470x245px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.jpg
17KB, 470x245px
This channel, like ... sucks.
>>
Quick question. Why do artist like evil Twilight with green eyes, red slits irises, and that black haze around her eyes? She much better without them.
>>
>>27657085
>Why do artist
Autists, FTFY
Only autists like green eyes and black and red shit.
>>
>>27657085
>>27657102
because of the Sombra two-parter, where she used "evil" magic and gained those eyes
>>
what's the name for when someone thinks they're smart but actually they're stupid
>>
>>27657145
anonymous
>>
>>27657085

DYEWTS?
>>
>>27657085
>harmony no longer a solution
Do you fuckers even watch the universe? When we believe there's magic, and demons, and wizards, and more paranormal bullshit, harmony is pretty much the "voice" of the universe.
And it demands violence to be corrected.
Harmony. Demands. Violence.
Why do you think all these hippy religions and cults like hinduism, buddhism, these kabbalah fucks, and some mysticistic christian sects, use martial arts for the sake of inflicting pain, and pain alone?
Fuck. It's like you fucks don't know about magick.
>>
>>27655833

Looks pretty fucking stupid
>>
Comics are creatively bankrupt so every "serious" issue is just rehashing the same 3 villains or inserting some external bullshit like "woodland deers teach ponies about environmental conservation"
>>
>>27657085
This so much. I hate those dark magic eyes. It ruins every evil X picture.
>>
>>27655833
Oh cool so they're retreading not just NNM but Nightmare Rarity, which was a retreading of NMM.

Lol this comic is a riot.
>>
>>27656648
As shitty as this is, RariDoom is the best thing to come of it by a large margin.

>RariDoom>AppleTrump>MRS. CAKE'S GONNA FREAK>Whatever the fuck Dash is>Evil Empress Twilight>Negative Aquaman Fluttershy
>>
>>27656648
>>27655833
Is it me or did the comic's draw's quality has improved ?
>>
>>27655833
>as the most intelligent
With that kind of dialogue she's as intelligent as a redneck who doesn't know how to farm.
>>
The Church wants you to know that Jesus loves you.

They also want you to know that all the other deities hate you, and think you smell funny.
>>
>>27658892
What should she say according to you then? "As the intelligentest"?
>>
>>27658892
that's why i thought it was shit. but it's the fucking comics, what do you expect
>>
>>27655953
>lso, kind of strange that evil comics Twilight's first act is to build a wall. I know these comics are liberal hotbeds, but this is ridiculous.

You are confusing AJ and Twilight. AJ wanted to build a wall, not Twilight.
>>
>>27659743
yeah, applejack built a wall around her trees, Twilight just said "I'm in charge now. K thnx"

>>27658285
>not liking Evil fluttershy
Okay, I KNOW you're tripping. Evil fluttershy was freaking awesome.
>>
>>27655833
I'd like to see some canon, or comic-canon, evil Twilight, like the Rarity one, but not because of brainwashing and sweet words, but for her own wishes and getting too deep into it
>>
>>27655833
Wow, that is cool. Really is sad.
>>
>>27656209
they're talking about AJ doing the wall building. she turns into a jew
>>
>>27655833
This is now a dark magic Twilight thread.
>>
>>27656648
I love evil Rarity's look.
>>
>>27655833
The funny thing is that Twilight's Castle being shaped like a giant hand giving the middle finger is now very appropriate.
>>
>>27655937
yeah for like two minutes
>>
>>27655833
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>27657085
It indicates influence from King Sombra, or at least from magic similar to his.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.