[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would these two get along?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: horses.jpg (87KB, 800x466px) Image search: [Google]
horses.jpg
87KB, 800x466px
Would these two get along?
>>
File: dc_wliia.gif (480KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
dc_wliia.gif
480KB, 400x256px
>>27649018
They're both shit and liked by brony faggots, so, yeah, maybe.
>>
>>27649018
I feel like they would know each other somehow. But if they didn't I think they would get along, Shimmer understanding Glimmer making mistakes as she had.
>>
>>27649018
i hope no, i want to see more Trixie getting along with GlimGlam
>>
>>27649018
Sunset is completely broken but Starlight still has some of her old personality, so Sunset would try to lobotomise her.
>>
>>27649018
Shimmer's mistakes were very selfish, Glimmer's mistakes were misguided but selfless. At their core they're just too different.
>>
>>27649038
So, everybody in /mlp/ likes them.
>>
>>27649018

not sure but i would rape both of them
>>
>>27649085
>Glimmer's mistakes were misguided but selfless
>forcing your views onto everyone else
>selfless
This is what's wrong with communiggers like you. You're the most selfish cunts of all, being generous with what everyone else has to give up.
>>
>>27649137
Dude I hate communism, she just didn't know she was being spastic because she was MISGUIDED. Quit being paranoid.
>>
>>27649155
She was still a selfish cunt in her own way.
>>
>>27649077
Sunset has parts of her old personality too
People who say this don't actually care enough to know what her old personality was
>>
>>27649177
Like when she got threatening with Trixie. Man that was hot.
>>
Sunset may as well be some guys OC
>>
>>27649553
nice meme
>>
>>27649137
That was only to the mane six. The rest of the villagers were persuaded and willing joined Our Town.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.