[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 34

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 56

File: ColtQuestThread34.png (100KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread34.png
100KB, 640x600px
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

Previous Thread:

>Emerald sees some potions in the laboratory, but doesn't take any of them.
>Emerald goes into the room with all the jars, but doesn't touch anything.
>Emerald goes into a room with a bunch of metalworking tools and raises the ire of it's guardian.
>Emerald flees into the room with all the weapons, and then ends up finding Joyride and Lord Sepulcher.
>Lord Sepulcher calls the guardian off.
>Emerald leaves, and then listens for a little bit and doesn't hear anything of particular interest to his amulet.
>Emerald hangs around with Ruby for a while, but then night approaches and the zombies start to appear, causing Ruby to flee.
>Emerald finds Ruby in the church, holding a particular book.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>when you're 18 threads behind
FUCK
>>
File: 775.png (164KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
775.png
164KB, 640x600px
>>27642435

Emerald smacks Pip's book out of the filly's hand.

"Ow! Hey!" A muffled voice from the book says, "What was that for?"

Emerald asks if the book did anything to Ruby.

"Uh... No? I just heard it trying to talk to me so I picked it up." Ruby says with a shrug.

"Yeah! I didn't get a chance to do anything!" Pip says, and then after a moments reflection she continues, "I mean I wasn't going to do anything! It's not like she has the key to open the locks anyway."

Emerald glares at the book, not even sure if the demon can see him.

"Uhh... So what's going on here exactly?" Ruby says, utterly confused.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27642489
So Pip, want to go on an adventure with us? We usually have trouble around every corner, which means you'll get free souls and the chance to burn things.
>>
>>27642489
Might as well warn her of the dangers of the book.

And remind Pip that she said all we'd have to do is smash the lock off, or Ruby could possibly even pick it. She's good like that.

Good update image and cute OP image.
>>
>>27642489

explain that Pip is a demon that's bound to the book. She wants to be free. If someone other than us or Greg opens the book Pip might eat their soul. Pip however has offered to tell us what she knows about our amulet if we free her ourself.
>>
>>27642489
Tell Ruby that Pip is a demon, and despite what she might say otherwise, she'd probably love to either possess, or eat her (Ruby's) soul. Or manipulate her into setting her free, which would probably be a mistake that would put everyone in this village in danger.
>>
File: 776.png (149KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
776.png
149KB, 640x600px
>>27642500
>>27642514
>>27642623

Emerald explains who Pipadeaxkor is and what she does.

"So wait, she'll tell you something about the amulet if you get her out of here?"

Emerald nods, and Ruby says, "Well, get her out of here then?"

"Yeah! I'm liking this chick!" The book says from the floor."

Ruby asks Pip if she wants to go out on an adventure, and talks up their exploits a bit.

"Anything is better than here! You wouldn't believe how boring a bookcase is!" Pip says happily.

Emerald pulls Ruby out of earshot of the book and explains who and what the demon is, but Ruby waves her hoof dismissively and whispers,

"So we just 'appropriate' the book, learn what you want once we get back out of the forest, and then give it to Joyride. She'll probably be able to get it back to the undead dude. I don't see the problem as long as we don't actually let her out of the book."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27642679
Ask her how we are going to hide it? Joyride is planning on staying here for the night.
>>
>>27642679

Ask how are we going to smuggle it out?
>>
>>27642679

I think Ruby has the right idea here.

>>27642688

We take it when we leave obviously.
>>
>>27642679

Ask Pip the one question, we didn't ask her last night. Remind her of our agreement.
>>
>>27642679
Greg said demons aren't to be trusted, and I've read stories that said the same thing. I haven't written off stealing the book yet, but I want to talk to Joyride about it before we jump into anything we can't reverse; she'll probably know better on how to handle demons than we do.

If we set her free, she might try to possess you, or eat your soul. Or burn us all up for fun.
>>
>>27642679
Nah. I say we just take the book and keep it. She'll be beneficial for our adventures.

How are we going to raid an insane beehive without something that specializes in fire anyways?
>>
>>27642707
>If we set her free, she might try to possess you, or eat your soul. Or burn us all up for fun.
>>27642679

Remind Pip that if and when we free her not burn us or the village. And to tell us the whole truth.

The same deal from the last night.
>>
>>27642679

Tell Ruby that Joy plans on staying for the night so we can't steal the book just yet. Ask her to be on the lookout for something we can hide the book in. Tell her that we will need to make sure that the demon will be bound to an agreement to not hurt us, to tell the truth, and to not seek revenge.
>>
>>27642679
Ask her if she wanted souls if they have to be pony souls. Seeing as how we are going on adventures, there would be plenty of opportunities for souls. Though we would reserve the right to be very very picky about who's soul you take. That is not something anyone with a beating concious would wield all willy nilly.

Not to mention ask her how she thinks she's gonna get away from LS without raising his ire?

There is always the chance that we could just try to strike a bargain with him to let Pip go. It sounds like she isn't needed anyways.
>>
>>27642805
>bound to an agreement to not hurt us,
or anyone else that isn't trying to harm ruby joy or us. and anyone else we want protected.
>>
>>27642679
Tell her we will have to be careful as this is the undead's "Holy Book" and will not be happy with us if they catch us stealing it.
>>
>>27642679

Tell her last night we kinda agreed to ask her one question and then the rest once she was out. Of course we didn't say yes but...
>>
>>27642901
We should set up the terms of agreement first before we think about agreeing to any contract for her.

Is semen something demons want? Maybe she'd like a sample of Emeralds?
>>
>>27642921
>Is semen something demons want? Maybe she'd like a sample of Emeralds?

If we ask. We should when Ruby isn't there.
>>
>>27642921
Oh my, I like where this is going. And the reson I want to keep her.
>>
>>27642679

Tell Ruby that we need to get Pip to agree to answer our questions then without needing to free her.
>>
>>27642939
Yeah, I would like to show a little tact around Ruby, I do agree.
>>27642949
Just spitballing ideas, she's not a succubus afterall. So it's hard to say if she'll even give a shit.
>>
>Let's trick Pip into a false agreement rather than have her as a traveling companion!

Guys..... I think I would rather have her as a companion. Later on in this quest, we're probably going to run into even more worse things than her.
>>
>>27642679

Tell Ruby that Pip will try not to give us answers unless we free her from the book. We need to somehow to get her to answer our questions without having too.
>>
>>27642679
I agree with Ruby
>>
Inbelieve the book might be LS's pyhlactery, meaning if we free her and the books damaged, he dies.
Might want to add that to list of things not to do.
>>
>>27643141

I haven't thought of that. Hmmm...
>>
>>27642688
>>27642696
>>27642700
>>27642706
>>27642707
>>27642722
>>27642805
>>27642846
>>27642901
>>27642972
>>27643049
>>27643091
Guys. Can we seriously have Pip as a companion?0

If you don't know already, we're going to be running into tons of more threats soon. Avoiding every little thing that could potentially be a risk will get us no where because Fic will always find a way to throw us into a problem.

This however is a risk I'm willing to take because it will help us a LOT in the future.
>>
>>27642679
Ultimately I want to take Pip with us and maybe have sexy times. A flame demon could come in handy for battle, but we must word our agreement very carefully. Not harming anyone or anything we care about or don't want harmed is a 100% must. Otherwise she might just burn everything left and right
>>
>>27643161
>>27643166

Joyride might not let us take her with us and the zombies might go after us to get their "Holy Book" back.

I would love to have her too. But I don't think it's feasible. I think we should get the information from her first and then see what happens.
>>
>>27643190
I'm pretty sure Joyride has a few things that a demon could come in handy for. If Emerald's body fluids can be used for something, then a demon can also be helpful to her in a way.
>>
>>27643190
We could always just watch LS burn, while that might be a dick move depending on who you ask, it would solve some problems too.
>>
>>27643222

Joyride would not be happy though and neither would Lady Elegance.
>>
>>27643258
I was just wondering how Joy would take it, but it's not like LE couldn't be burned too. But honestly that's really only a viable option if you're in the business of being cruel, and I can't say that I am personally.

I don't want Emmy to grow up to be a vicious backstabber, just a clever little sneak.
>>
File: 777.png (93KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
777.png
93KB, 640x600px
>>27642688
>>27642696
>>27642700
>>27642711
>>27642722
>>27642805
>>27642846
>>27643091
>>27643161

Emerald and Ruby return to the book, and say that they'll think of a way to smuggle her out, but they'll be spending the night so they'll worry about it tomorrow.

Pip gives a cheer and a happy "Hooray!" Before her voice is muffled heavily by being placed back in the bookcase.

Emerald, not forgetting the reason he came here in the first place says that the zombies are actually quite nice and she shouldn't be scared of them.

Ruby laughs nervously without looking at Emerald, and then says that she'll give talking to them a shot.

Emerald realizes he could probably hang around with Ruby and the zombies a bit and then go to sleep, unless there is anything else he might want to do.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27643314
We should get some magic practice in before bed.
>>
>>27643322
This. Practice that shield mate.
>>
>>27643314
Let's follow Ruby and quietly discuss details about the how to get info from the book until we meet some undead.
>>
>>27643314

Let's show Ruby the massive library LS has.
>>
>>27643339
And Ruby can help us practice it cause we can't use it on ouselves,(annoyingly enough).
>>
>>27643314

Ask Ruby if she likes comic books.
>>
>>27643314

Tell Ruby about what we know of the wasps Joy is after.
>>
>>27643385
She was homeless and couldn't read until we met her. She probably doesn't even know what a comic book is.
>>
>>27643456
All the more incentive to get her reading, I bet she'd like them.
>>
>>27643456
>She was homeless and couldn't read until we met her. She probably doesn't even know what a comic book is.

She might have looked at the pictures.
>>
I don't think we should be "appropriating" anything... but! If Pip would be happy just taking a trip outside for a while, maybe that would be worth some more info.

Heck, we could try even more: talk to Gregarious and say that Pip is bored in the bookcase and might like being taken for walks or out to feel the sunshine occasionally. If we could arrange it so that Pip's *permanently* less bored, that really ought to be worth something! What do you say?
>>
>>27643575
Man we're never going to see LS again. All we have to do is make an agreement, let Pip burn the book, and we have a cute and powerful companion. It's not like they even use the book anymore it's all for show at this point.
>>
>>27643575
Plausible. But I'd rather ave her as a permanent companion. Her benefits are just too good to pass on.
>>
>>27643604
>Man we're never going to see LS again.

Don't be so sure. He might be a powerful ally later on when facing our step-parents.
>>
>>27643635
I hope it's like one of those video games where in the end, all of your allies and friends appear by your side. It makes me feel so happy.
>>
>>27643660
Then we need to make that happen.
>>
>>27643635
But I don't want him as an ally, he can go shove a bone up his undead ass for all I care.
>>
File: 778.png (123KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
778.png
123KB, 640x600px
>>27643322
>>27643339
>>27643381
>>27643385
>>27643456
>>27643464
>>27643483

Emerald asks if Ruby will help him practice cast the shield spell he just learned. Ruby agrees, and Emerald concentrates on trying to get the shield to stay around longer.

While he tries, Emerald mentions how Lord Sepulcher draws comics, and Ruby says,

"Yeah man, I love comics!"

Emerald looks a bit skeptical, and asks how she could read them if she didn't know how until recently.

"Well I mean, I can kind of figure out what is going on just by looking at the pictures, plus one of the people I used to work with did record keeping, so he'd read me some stuff if I made him treats."

Emerald and Ruby continue to speak while the colt attempts to cast his spells. He starts to feel woozy after a while and decides to stop.

Ruby gives a bit of a yawn.

Perhaps it's time for bed.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27643737

No, sleep. Not yet. Offer to get her some comics.
>>
>>27643737
let's go to LS's library and read some more books while resting. Perhaps show Ruby the drawing room and see if they can give her a comic or two.
>>
>>27643737

Suggest to Ruby that we get some books or comic books and read them together until we fall asleep.
>>
>>27643890
daaaw I vote for this it would be really cute
>>
>>27643890
Me too. This!
>>
>>27643890
>>27643737

Do this FicFic. It would be cute to see them read themselves to sleep together.
>>
File: 779.png (154KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
779.png
154KB, 640x600px
>>27643753
>>27643833
>>27643890

(Last for the night.)

Emerald decides to go and try to find some comics.

The pair head down to the drawing room and see Sepulcher working at his desk with a few other zombie assistants. He mentions that he doesn't have any of his own comics here other than the roughs, but that he has some he purchased to help him understand the "medium" and to give him some inspiration.

Every genre from Adventure to Romance is represented in the comics, and though he has quite a few he doesn't have the entirety of any one series, and many are left on cliffhangers, leading the two to read and read until their eyelids grow heavy and finally close.

---

Emerald wakes up and raises his head. He has trouble seeing anything before realizing his face is stuck to a comic.

Pulling it off Emerald realizes that it was stuck to his face with drool. He hopes Lord Sepulcher doesn't mind.

Ruby is sleeping next to him, though she seems to have avoided faceplanting into the graphic novels, and instead cradling the comic in her hand like a teddy bear.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27644044

Admire Ruby's cute sleeping form. Think about our friendship with her, how we met, her mysterious earring, and how we feel about her now that we know her better.

Then after that. I suppose we should wake her up.
>>
>>27644197
this then we have to go retrieve pip
>>
>>27644044
Hug the emerald.
>>
I hope before we steal the book we're going to try to get Joyride on board. I'm sure she's interested in learning about our amulet too. I want someone who knows more about dealing with demons other than lol theyre bad

Maybe we can even get Sepulch to help us, though I don't care about his opinion so much. He's awakening some paladin-esque feelings in me I never thought I had. Child killer fuck. I almost wouldn't mind coming back and wiping him out if we ever get powerful enough. He let us live and we definitely owe him big time for that, no matter what, but who will he kill if we leave him to his own devices?
>>
>>27645061
>but who will he kill if we leave him to his own devices?

Hopefully very few. It sounds like he mainly kills trespassers and that's about it. I doubt there's many that go to the swamp.

Mainly he's just a retired villain. Won't do evil unless provoked.
>>
>>27645061
>I hope before we steal the book we're going to try to get Joyride on board

>>27644044

I think before we steal it let's see what truths or half-truths Joyride will tell us about the amulet.
>>
File: large[1].png (46KB, 1216x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
46KB, 1216x1024px
Too any artists out there I would love to see a version of this with Emerald.
>>
>>27645610
*to
>>
>>27645610
Afterglow would be crying
>>
>>27645941

Why's that?
>>
File: 780.png (81KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
780.png
81KB, 640x600px
>>27644197
>>27644530
>>27645061
>>27645082
>>27645119

(One before work!)

Emerald gives a grin and the sleeping Ruby, and then nudges her a few times, trying to get her to wake up. Her only reaction is sleepy grunts, and after a few more prods Emerald almost gets a face full of thrown comic book.

Emerald decides to go and try to sneak Pip out of the library, and quietly makes his way over to the church.

Emerald walks into the office behind the podium, and after making sure the coast is clear takes the holy book and puts it in his bag.

Emerald hears a whispered cry of happiness from the book before slipping it all the way in. He then hesitates.

He then wonders if maybe he should try to talk to Joyride about the whole thing. Maybe she'll help him get it out, or have a talk with Lord Sepulcher to convince him to let her free. He supposes he never did ask Lord Sepulcher to just release Pip either. She doesn't seem very happy here after all.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27647059
talk to LS first but don't show off the book.
I really think its a bad idea to just let this thing free first without getting someone who knows what they're doing.
>>
>>27647059
Take the bag and leave it with Ruby. Leave a note to keep it hidden. Then let's go find Joyride and see what info she'll tell us.
>>
>>27647059
Regardless of whether we should take Pip with us, that book is very important to Sepulcher.
We should ask Joy or him first.
>>
>>27647135
Remember when he mentioned phylacteries?
Those are what protects a linch's soul so they don't die. I think the book is where he keeps his soul.
Otherwise, why waste time contacting a demon to protected it if it's just a lame book.
>>
>>27647161
>Otherwise, why waste time contacting a demon to protected it if it's just a lame book.

The book is supposedly all the details and plans for his followers should he ever leave. Not saying it's not where his soul is kept, but Pip might have ate it by now if it was. Anyway that's what Greg told us about the book.
>>
>>27647185
>but Pip might have ate it by now if it was
I think that would break the rules of the contract somehow and if not it make sense that LS would make a loophole to protect himself.

Despite it haveing have rules to follow for the other zombies a simple rule book could be replaced so it still doesn't need demon protection. That's why I think his soul is inside.
>>
>>27647227
>Despite it haveing have rules to follow for the other zombies a simple rule book could be replaced so it still doesn't need demon protection. That's why I think his soul is inside.

It's a interesting theory with no way to prove it without either asking LS or Pip.
>>
Ya know, Pip is RIGHT there. If you really want to know if his soul is in there, why not ask her right now?
>>
>>27647253
Yeah, we should ask her that, and i'm hesitant about taking the book right at this moment cause if they notice it missing Emerald is gonna be the first one they check and they probably aren't going to be very forgiving a second time.

As much as i'd like to be able to pull this off without help, I think it'd be wiser to use diplomacy to get Pip out. Or at least a lot safer.
>>
>>27647059
Bring the book to Ruby and tell her to keep it hidden.
>>
>>27647059
We should bring the book to a secluded place and talk to Pip about it.

Lay down some ground rules.
>>
>>27647059
Put the book back and go speak with Joyride about it. Bring Ruby, too
>>
>>27647059
ANYTHING that isn't simply taking it.
Go talk to Lord Sepulcher so he can talk some sense into Emerald.
>>
>>27647059

take the book and bring it to Ruby. Wake her up. Tell her to keep an eye on it while we go look for Joyride.
>>
>>27648908
I agree with asking for permission before we do anything, but I think Pip would be a good ally to have. We shouldn't give her back, but we shouldn't steal it or double-cross Pip on the deal we're planning on.
>>
>>27648908
>>27648947

LS will likely say no and keep us from taking it. Joyride would likely back up her old master on this matter and tell Emerald no talking with demons.

However if you really want to see if LS will free her then do it indirectly. Such as talk about how much she want's out of the deal and ask how often the demon has been a use for him.

Don't directly ask him. That won't work.
>>
>>27649023
From the looks of it though, Pip doesn't seem to want much. She said she'd be willing to go on an adventure with us because anything wold be better than the book.
>>
I think Pip will say anything to get out so I don't trust it.
Letting it out will be a bad end or end up getting ponies killed.
>>
>>27649119
>I think Pip will say anything to get out so I don't trust it.
>Letting it out will be a bad end or end up getting ponies killed.

Remember demons in this setting are bound to deals and promises. So if we word things right that will not happen.
>>
>>27648908
Tbh this. Doing something as rash as just taking the fucker doesn't really even fit Emerald's MO if you ask me. Emerald should be smarter than that. I want to speak with Joyride before we do anything. If she says no, THEN maybe we'll have to take the stupid route. Until then, I'd like to try and get her on our side.

>>27649119
It'll be a bad end if we let her out without knowing what the fuck we're doing for sure. We need Joy, Sepulch, or at the very least a book on dealing with demons.
>>
>>27649171
>I want to speak with Joyride before we do anything. If she says no, THEN maybe we'll have to take the stupid route.

We can ask but given her attitudes on making deals with demons she'll probably say no and then that would clue her in on what we are planning on doing.
>>
>>27649237
You've reminded me that there's honestly a few things I've been wanting to ask her for some time, and not just about the book. I really wanna go find her.
>>
>>27647059

Drop the book off with Ruby. Tell her to keep it hidden. Then look for Joy to ask about things like our amulet.
>>
>>27647059

Let's hide it somewhere and look for Joy. See what half-truths she has about our amulet.
>>
How many here ship Emerald with Hope?
>>
>>27650464
Me. We should've chosen to follow her at the beginning of the quest.
>>
>>27650464
I do. Otp all the way
>>
>>27650464
Used to but now I think I sit firmly on team Emby.
>>
>>27650464

She's my first ship, followed by Bo, and then Ruby.
>>
>>27650464
>>27650578
>>27650522
I jokingly support the harem idea as I like to ship a bunch of other characters with others but also with Emerald.

If I have to pick just one it would be Ruby and Emerald and probably won't bail on that choice in the event they turn out to be related.
>>
is there canon color for Hope cutie mark?
>>
>>27650955
I think it's red.
>>
File: 1424667085545.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424667085545.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>all these people saying leave the book with Ruby
pls be joking
>>
>>27651220
We've already warned Ruby of what might happen if she opens the book. I think we can trust her enough to leave it in the bag.
>>
>>27651395
comrade Ruby is not the one I don't trust
>>
File: 781.png (107KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
781.png
107KB, 640x600px
Let's do this again.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10488176
>>
>>27651971
Joyride cockblocked us last time we did something on our own. I think we should only tell her after the fact.
>>
>>27652052
We didn't really succeed in taking the book before, I can't imagine we'd do so now. Not to mention that would probably make Joy mad on top of it.
>>
>>27652077
Joy is just going to take the book away and give it back to LS if we tell her. She's shown next to no attachment to Emerald and would likely throw us under the bus for shits and giggles.

Making her mad means nothing because she is never really on our side, Though I think we shouldn't tell her at all.
>>
>>27652109
I can't tell where the implying begins or ends in this post.
>>
>>27652109
>She's shown next to no attachment to Emerald and would likely throw us under the bus for shits and giggles.
I don't think you're playing the same quest as I am if you really think that. The fact that she continues to keep us in her company instead of leaving us in the nearest city should be a testament to the fact that she's obviously fond of him at least a bit.
>>
>>27652052
>>27652109
Joy wants to know about the amulet too, I think she will get on board this time. Hopefully we can find her.
>>
>>27651971
If we do talk to Joy about taking the book we have to be subtle like >>27649023 this anon was saying. Ask about demons and making deals and ask about having one as a companion try not to mention taking the book outright. If all else fails though we make a secret deal with Pip and take her with us anyways even if we have to hide her from Joy for a while.
>>
Not trying to defend him, but colt semen is apparently a rare ingridient
>>
>>27651971
I hope this won't be a mistake like _not_ taking the potion was...
>>
>>27652109
>Joy is just going to take the book away and give it back to LS if we tell her.

I agree with this part.

>She's shown next to no attachment to Emerald

But not this part.
>>
File: 782.png (133KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
782.png
133KB, 640x600px
>>27651971

Emerald decides to go and speak with Joyride.

Stepping out of the church, Emerald looks around for his mentor. He wonders if maybe she is down with Sepulcher still, and starts to walk towards the tower.

Emerald sees her sitting near the trapdoor, reading a book. Near her feet is Lady Elegance, seemingly sleeping. It's kind of hard to tell, but he doesn't see those scary, pinprick eyes she usually has visible anywhere.

They must have come out here recently, because they weren't here when he walked out the door the first time to go out to the church.

Emerald wonders what he should say. He doesn't want Joyride taking the book, but he does want her help.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27652623
Quietly say hello to Joyride and ask if Lady E is sleeping.
>>
>>27652623

ask what's she reading and if Elegance is asleep?
>>
>>27652623
Ask her how things went with LS yesterday? I'm sure you both had a lot to talk about. (Try to fish for info on our amulet.)
>>
>>27652623
Ask if Bo and the pirate crew know we are alive?
>>
>>27652623
Touch Lady E
>>
>>27652751
Touch the Joyride.
>>
>>27652623
Ask how she feels about Demons and associating with them; if she asks say that the Holy Book told us we were posessed.
>>
>>27652751
>>27652777
Touch the both
>>
>>27652623
Have a giggle at LE sleeping by Joy and remark that she fucking adores you, Joy.

Ask why she ran off so quick when they got here
>>
>>27652777
>777
My trips shall override it all. We shall touch the Joyride.
>>
>>27652790
>>27652790
Boop Both https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OE8OJCRgCQ
>>
>>27652623
Ask if LE is asleep or something and ask how the conversation with LS went.
>>
>>27652623
Ask if the pirates know we're alive?
>>
>>27652623

Ask what's she reading. Say that we are happy to see her. We missed her.
>>
Ya know, why don't we start off the conversation with an old question never answered.

Why the heck are her eyes only black dots?
>>
>>27652623
>>27652887

Ask why are her eye's different from other ponies?
>>
>>27652887
Well since you bring it up, remark that her eyes look just like Pip's.
>>
>>27652751
>>27652777
>>27652779
Lets boop only Joyride. We do not want LE informing LS of our plans
>>
>>27652623

Ask Joy if we can talk privately.
>>
File: large[1].png (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
174KB, 1280x720px
>>27652982
>>27652751
>>27652777
>>27652813

Careful Emerald, watch who you boop. Your days might be number.
>>
>>27653030
Indeed. Our days will be a number.
>>
>>27653030
>>27653061

oops.

*numbered.
>>
>>27652623

Fic are you asleep?
>>
Fic is ded.
Or passed out drunk.
>>
>>27653603
>>27653334

Darn I was hoping for more tonight.
>>
For a night bump I ask who here ships Bo with Emerald?
>>
>>27654039
I want to but we need to do something other than lewd activities.
>>
>>27654039
I'm not much for gay or anal; so that's a no for me.
>>
>>27654039
I'm honestly quite content with him being with multiple ponies, especially Bo. Shit, I think that for all of Joys hard exterior she's got some shipping potential with Emmy. Though i'm not one for monogamy for myself.
>>
>>27654039
not much one for pederasty
>>
>>27654039
I ship it
>>
>>27654039
Bofags are the cancer that is killing ColtQuest
>>
>>27654553
Agree them and Emeraldfags
>>
>Finally caught up
Ask her about that blowjob
>>
>>27654833
This. Dubs demand it.
>>
File: 783.png (122KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
783.png
122KB, 640x600px
>>27652647
>>27652696
>>27652718
>>27652805
>>27652870
>>27652887

(One before work.)

Emerald approaches with a smile, and comments how he missed her. Also, he asks if Lady Elegance is asleep.

"Kind of. She's not like, unconscious or anything, but her senses are duller and it'd take her a few seconds to react to anything." Joyride says, looking up from her book.

Emerald asks how her and Lord Sepulcher's talk went yesterday.

"It was nice catching up. I didn't even know that old coot was still alive, much less around these parts." Joyride says with her grin.

Emerald asks what they talked about more directly.

"Oh, his projects and what he's been up too recently. When I heard about the comics I thought he went off his rocker, but he's still keeping up with his magic work kind of."

Emerald waits for anything about his amulet, but she either didn't talk about it or doesn't want to say anything about it.

Emerald shifts back and forth between his hooves, and then asks if he can speak to Joyride privately.

"Uh, okay?" Joyride says, closing her book and joining Emerald. The colt walks them up top the watchtower. It's the only place he can be sure no one is listening in.

Joyride looks at the colt questioningly and says, "Well, what's up lil' perv?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27655625
Ask Joyride about the amulet. Did LS say anything about it?
>>
>>27655625
Why are your eyes only black dots? Do you know anything about the amulet? Can we take Pip with us? She'll be helpful. When are you going to give me that blowjob you still owe me?
>>
>>27655625
Just tell her everything LS told us about us and the amulet and bring up the symbol we showed Pip.
>>
>>27655660
>>27655625
>>27655672

If we talk about the demon it might be wise to use an analogy while describing the situation. Such as this:

"Suppose there was a bird that met a pony. The pony and bird got along fine and then one day the pony said to the bird. 'Come home with me for I can take care of you and you can help me.'

The bird agreed and allow itself to be put in a cage. Because the pony was it's friend and would be true to his promise. However the pony soon started neglecting the bird. Leaving it all alone in it's cage. The bird is hurt and lonely. The bird wan'ts out of it's cage.

When a passerby comes the bird asks it to free her but the pony that has the bird says no as he is the bird's friend and it is not what he and the bird agreed on.

what should the passerby do?"

This is probably not the best analogy for it. But just an idea I'm throwing out there.
>>
>>27655625

Ask if she has informed Bo and the pirate crew of our survival?
>>
>>27654039
Sensora is creepy, Joy doesn't seem to want romance, and we called Hope "mom" while fucking her. I think Bo is the best option.
>>
>>27655625
Ask her what she would have done with Ruby if he had actually died.

Ask why her eyes look just like a demon's.

Ask if the crew knows we're okay, specifically Bo.

Ask why she ran off so quick when they got here?

>>27656047
Well what's Ruby, chopped liver?
>>
>>27656047
>we called Hope "mom" while fucking her
And this is a negative, how?
>>
>>27656047
>not liking adorkable Sensoria

get out
>>
>>27655625

Ask a little about her connection to LS ask what she would've done if he killed us.
>>
>>27655625

Ask if he said anything about the amulet.
>>
>>27654039
>>27650464

So on the subject of shipping does anyone here ship Joyride?
>>
>>27658180
I doubt it will ever happen
>>
>>27658180
I do, even though she's shown that she's pretty emotionally distant. But then again, I think the's cute with quite a few characters. I'm not really that picky.
>>
>>27658180
Let's not pretend they'd be anything more than fuck buddies.
>>
>>27658245
>>27658180

"Heh, Li’l perv it’s cute of you to ask me out on a date. But I’m no keeper." She gives a smirk. "How about we skip the dinner and go to the real fun part of a date Hmm~?"
>>
>>27658189
This
She's too chaotic neutral to emotionaly invest herself that much in others
>>
>>27658245
Well at least they have potential to be good friends with benefits, right?...
>>
>>27658525
I think so.
>>
>>27655625
Forgot to mention earlier, but if she still has our things, we'd like them back.
>>
>>27655625
Ask if she still has our things.
>>
>>27655625

Ask about her eyes, why they look different? and ask about our belongings, She hasn't gambled them off has she?
>>
Bumpadabmp
>>
>>27654039
I ship Emerald and Sensoria. They're cute together with Sensoria asking Emerald to read for her. Emerald and Ruby seem like a nice fit they cover each other's weakness. One's brash physical fighter, and the other a smart scholar and eventual mage.
>>
bump
>>
>>27661577
Nice! Hope you do more.
>>
>>27655625
Uh Fic? Where are you?
>>
>>27661626
Give the lad a break tonight
>>
>>27661665
True, but it feels weird not hearing a single peep from him.
>>
File: large[1].png (166KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
166KB, 900x900px
Hopefully we shall learn the truth about the locket soon.
>>
Bump before retiring
>>
File: 784.png (110KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
784.png
110KB, 640x600px
>>27655637
>>27655660
>>27655672
>>27657354
>>27658986
>>27659554

Emerald asks if Joyride still has her things.

"Huh? Oh, right, yeah, here ya go lil' perv." Joyride says, pulling out his backpack from under her mantle and putting it at the ground near his feet.

Emerald, a little unsure of how to broach the subject of Pip, instead asks Joyride about her eyes, and why they look different from other ponies.

"Hmm... A sign of my long life you could say. If you are a good enough lil' perv, I might tell you exactly why and how my eyes got like this." She says, pointing a hoof to her face.

Emerald then asks about his amulet, and if Lord Sepulcher said anything about it.

"He had some ideas, yeah." Joyride says, coyly, "But honestly I didn't want to scare you, because the possibility is scary even to me. If I get anymore information on it though I'll be the first to let you know."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27663964
Let's slowly bring up the subject of Pip now.

Tell her we got to talk to a demon called Pip and she told us some helpful things about the amulet. She said that we have a very powerful "good demon" who makes us THINK that our actions are ours and not someone else's.
>>
>>27663964

Ask if the pirate crew and Bo know we are alive?
>>
>>27663964
>"He had some ideas, yeah." Joyride says, coyly, "But honestly I didn't want to scare you, because the possibility is scary even to me.

We've nearly died twice here. I'm sure we can handle a theory or two. Give her a brave face.
>>
>>27663964
>"He had some ideas, yeah." Joyride says, coyly, "But honestly I didn't want to scare you, because the possibility is scary even to me.

I don't think she's going to go with the demon idea.
>>
>>27663964

Indirectly ask about the demon. Perhaps INT to come up with a clever analogy.
>>
>>27663964
>"Hmm... A sign of my long life you could say. If you are a good enough lil' perv, I might tell you exactly why and how my eyes got like this." She says, pointing a hoof to her face.

Would our eyes become like that if we became immortal like you?
>>
>>27663964

Ask about the wasps. Share what we learned about them.
>>
>>27663964
Intimate her for info on amulet.
>>
>>27663997
>>27663964

If we mention the demon to her. Don't reveal that we have it with us right now. That way if she says no she wont take it away from us.
>>
>>27663997
>>27664013
>>27663964

One way to broach the subject is to ask about demons she's had to deal with.
>>
>>27664010
>>27663964

Mention that LS already told us we are being controlled by a demon. So we doubt it can be much worse than that Joy.
>>
>>27664013
>>27664068

I like that idea, that way if she is against it she doesn't know exactly what we are up to.
>>
>>27663964
I want to kiss joy. I want to show her some affection. Eskimo kiss her
>>
>>27664295
I imagine she'd fuss about us getting so touchy feely, but do it anyways. I wanna show the old hag some affection. Especially since we almost didn't get the chance to see her again.
>>
>>27664457
Well, she does owe us a blowjob after all....
>>
File: 785.png (96KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
785.png
96KB, 640x600px
>>27664001
>>27663997
>>27664012
>>27664013
>>27664062
>>27664068
>>27664076

Emerald asks if the pirate crew know he's alive.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know. Probably not? We didn't get the message until we had gotten into port." She says, unconcerned.

Emerald thinks that maybe if he starts by asking her about demons he can broach the subject about Pip, he asks if she has ever worked with demons before.

"Yeah. I dabbled in diabolism for a bit. Not really my thing. I don't really like to depend on others for power, especially when they try to swindle it out of you with tricky wording." Joyride says with a shrug, "Though I'd rather make contracts with demons than with any sort of pony of power... And quite a few demons are more pleasant besides."

Emerald asks why on earth she'd want to make contracts with demons more than ponies.

"So here is the thing, lil' perv. Diabolism 101. Demons can lie, cheat, and steal all they want... Until they have to come to making a contract of any sort. The reasons aren't well understood, but it has something to do with not wanting to piss off an even greater demonic power lest they be destroyed. That's why they try every trick in the book to insert technicalities and vagueness into their agreements." Joyride says with a nod.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27664938
She seems to be very skilled in the art of making deals with demons. We'll definitely need her present for dealing with Pip.
>>
>>27664938
ask what she would have done with Ruby if we had actually bought the farm
>>
>>27664938
If we were to make a deal with a demon, could you help us hash out the deal so we don't get screwed?
>>
>>27664295
>>27664457
>>27664520
This all sounds adorable. Maybe not right this moment, but, Eskimo kiss, boop and then wink and say she still owes us a blowjob.
>>
>>27665039
This.
>>
>>27664938
Then tell her that we might know a demon that can help us get answers about our amulet and help us on our quest.
>>
>>27664938
"So you would know all about how to make a contract with them right?"
>>
>>27664938
>"Huh? Oh, I don't know. Probably not? We didn't get the message until we had gotten into port." She says, unconcerned.

Could you send them a message then. I kinda want them to know.
>>
File: 786.png (67KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
786.png
67KB, 640x600px
>>27664978
>>27665033
>>27665172

Emerald asks, hypothetically of course, if she would help him make a contract with a demon.

"Pfft, what could you possibly want with a demon. Trying to get an Incubus? Or maybe a Tentacle Demon?" Joyride's eyes narrow suddenly and then she says, "This about wanting power to destroy your parents? Because let me tell you Emerald, what they would want for that probably wouldn't be worth it."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27665224

"No, not power. Just information."
>>
>>27665224
HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, no, just some info
Hypothetically, of course
>>
>>27665224
"But what if all they ask for is freedom?"
>>
>>27665224
>Trying to get an Incubus?

Could be fun but that's not what we are seeking right now.
>>
>>27665224
>Trying to get an Incubus?
Joyride I'm not gay, I just suck dick
>>
>>27665224
We're not trying to get power. We're just trying to get her as a companion.
>>
>>27665254
This!
>>
>>27665224
cute poner

>>27665252
an absolutely hypothetical scenario where we could get information on our amulet in exchange for a demon's freedom. Completely hypothetical.
>>
>>27665262
Besides, why just limit yourself to an incubus when you could have a succubus too?

Oh my, that tentacle demon sounds great.
>>
>>27665224
>>27665324
>tentacles
Low tier fetish. What's so good about tentacles? Only one I ever liked was an animation of Rainbow getting plowed by tentacles, but it was more an exhibitionism thing because she was getting it up on stage in front of a crowd.
>>
>>27665333
Ya, that was a nice gif.
>>
>>27665333
They're more or less a living sex toy and I find that neat. Pleasuring you in ways a sex toy could only hope of doing.
>>
>>27665324
>>27665333
>>27665362

>Oh my, that tentacle demon sounds great.

Tentacles is not my thing and they are way overused in porn art.
>>
File: 787.png (121KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
787.png
121KB, 640x600px
>>27665239
>>27665252
>>27665254
>>27665289
>>27665305

(Time for errands. See ya guys later.)

Emerald says this is of course all hypothetical still. He asks what she would think of a demon asking for it's freedom. Maybe a demon who would trade some information for say, a pendant for freedom.

Joyride smirks and says, "Well, I would be very careful about how I would word what sort of questions the demon can and can't answer. I would also say that the hypothetical colt who did this would have to be very sure to word his contract carefully so that said hypothetical demon just turn around and eat him."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27665822
Say, hypothetically, if this colt was a close friend of yours, would you be willing to help him out with making the terms for the deal? Hypothetically?
>>
File: 4g5445gq45642.png (492KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4g5445gq45642.png
492KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>27665822
>>27665026
>>
>>27665822
We are not being subtle about this in the SLIGHTEST.
>>
>>27667250
Yeah, she caught on pretty quickly, I don't think we even tried to be subtle. Our tongue wasn't even close to being silver this time.
>>
>>27667389
Well, it's not really something that we could keep subtle easily.

It's like telling someone something dangerously important. You can't really do anything but flat out say it.
>>
>>27667448
Well she didn't seem miffed by the idea, so that's a good sign. But we coulda made some bs up about it being in a story we read and it made us wonder what she thought about the whole thing. As to not give away our plans so much. I suppose it probably doesn't matter at this point though.
>>
Boop
>>
Not seducing the undead chimera lady? 0/7, unimmersed.
>>
Bump from ButtQuest Emerald.
>>
>>27668677
I think she's too smitten with Joy to even entertain the idea.
>>
>>27668684
I'm not down with the CYOA scene so I don't know what ButtQuest is, but neat. Looks like a teenage Em, maybe older
>>
>>27668762

It was a humor cyoa about a couple of foals planning sneaking into Canterlot and grab the butts of the princesses.

https://www.anonpone.com/butts/

As to how it relates to Emerald Jewel. Emerald has moved to ponyville and settled down to a quiet life after his adventures and had sex with a pegasus name Sundancer (Who was also a different cyoa character who was raped as a foal. Plus had to murder others) and thus became the father of a pegasus daughter named Dawn.
>>
>>27668684

sadly this is a wip. It would be cool to see someone finish this piece.
>>
>>27668822
>Sundancer
Anon, may you tell me which quest this character comes from?
>>
>>27668839

I think she's from Just Another Day as a side character. She wrecks the hotel at some point I think and ko's a number of the patrons.

Just another day is a drama cyoa about a pony running a hotel in Ponyville and all the adventures and misadventures that happen while doing so.

https://www.anonpone.com/anotherday/
>>
>>27668870
Oooh. I remember now. You mean Sundance, not Sundancer. I already played that quest.

Sadly it's probably gonna be on eternal hiatus because we couldn't make up our mind for a final wish.
>>
>>27668822
>>27668839

So you could say that Emerald and Sundancer bonded over their experiences of being raped as children.
>>
>>27668888
>You mean Sundance, not Sundancer.

I've seen her tagged as both. Sorry. Never played JAD
>>
>>27668888
>>27667615
>>
>>27668944
Ya, I meant that we'll probably waste the whole thread on arguing what we should do for our final wish.
>>
>>27668677
I wish you hadn't put the idea out there

I am with >>27668717 that it seems in poor taste to try anything after she has expressed such strong feelings for Joy.

I kinda want to ask her or Joy about the logistics of the act but I worry we might not be able to handle the answer.
>>
>>27669328
Aw come on I'm sure Emmy wants to bone her or is at least curious how the act is performed.
>>
Well, night! Keep this bumped.
>>
>>27665822
I hope nothing bad happened to Fic. Bed time bump
>>
>>27665822
What exactly were LS idea about the amulet because apparently we're possessed according to him.
>>
Nein
>>
>>27670431
I am curious if the theory that the amulet contains essentially the in universe equivalent of legion to represent the anons in the threads will pan out.
>>
>>27662276
lol that marionette is not even accurate
>>
File: 788.png (130KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
788.png
130KB, 640x600px
>>27665840
>>27667389
>>27667448
>>27667511

Emerald asks what she would do if this hypothetical colt wanted to make a deal to help the demon free.

"First I would need to know what's in it for me. Then probably where and to what this demon is bound." Joyride thinks on it a second and then finishes, "And also how hot the demon is."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27671399
>"First I would need to know what's in it for me.

We will go on the milker for a full day. Uh... hypothetically of course.
>>
>>27671399
>"First I would need to know what's in it for me.

You can have us service someone any way they want.
>>
>>27671399
>And also how hot the demon is
Well. Problem solved. Joyride will want in.
>>
>>27671399

The demon is bound to a book and we haven't seen the true form of the demon.
>>
>>27671426
That would be kinda funny, tricking her about how "hot" the demon is, then when she meets it she would see that we were technically telling the truth
>>
>>27671430
>>27671435
>true form
I bet the demon's true form will be a really HOT pony eh?
>>
>>27671414
Let's try this. She's been wanting us on the milker for awhile now anyway.
>>
>>27671399
Ask her what she wants? Aside from that, surely she wants to know about the amulet too. Mention aside that if she tells us what she and LS discussed about the amulet, there may be no need at all to even make a deal. We're not a little kid hah we can handle it.
>>
>>27671435
>>27671443
Yeah, mention that since she's a fire demon, she'll definitely be pretty hot. Surely Joy loves a good pun
>>
>>27671491
I think it would be funnier if we didn't mention the fire part and let her find out for herself what we meant
I can just imagine the deadpan look she would give us
>>
File: 789.png (89KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
789.png
89KB, 640x600px
>>27671414
>>27671422
>>27671426
>>27671430
>>27671443
>>27671450
>>27671485
>>27671491
>>27671497

Emerald smirks and says that she is definitely a hottie. At least when she showed herself she seemed to be. Emerald thinks on what he could offer her, but he comes up short. He thought about letting her milk him for a full day or something, but really that was part of his previous agreement with Joyride, and she is sure she wouldn't go for it.

With a bit of trepidation, Emerald asks what she wants.

Joyride let's out a very familiar grin.

"I'll ask you for something down the road soon. You can't say no, okay?" She says.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27671624
We're fine with that. Whatever she's asking for will be much safer than trying to deal with the demon on our own.
>>
>>27671624
>You can't say no, okay?
As long as it's a deal involving just us, not Ruby.
>>
>>27671624
If we're drawing up a verbal contract I should probably mention that the demon is held in a book owned by LS. I'm hoping he'll play ball, maybe you could talk to him?
>>
>>27671624

That is a pretty big ask there and it would be good to know if it is going to become too large for crossing LS. I guess if we are still debating it we could ask for an assurance that Ruby isn't going to be forced to do anything.

Those concerns aside we are probably better off with Joyride's deal than trying to make a contract with a demon on our own.
>>
>>27671624
>"I'll ask you for something down the road soon. You can't say no, okay?" She says.

Does this have something to do with the wasps?
>>
File: 790.png (91KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
790.png
91KB, 640x600px
>>27671664
>>27671733
>>27671742
>>27671930
>>27671945

(Time for errands.)

Emerald mentions that the demon is within his holy book, and produces it for her. He asks if maybe she can speak to Lord Sepulcher about it

She takes up the book and glances at it, and says, "Holy book huh? Well, I'll see what I can do. At least, if you agree to my terms."

Emerald says it's okay, as long as she doesn't involve Ruby.

"Nope, she won't be involved with it. Okay, off I go." Joyride says with a nod.

Emerald looks at her for a second worried, and then asks if it has anything to do with the wasps.

Joyride starts to climb down the ladder and says, "Yes."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27672046

Agree to the terms, reluctantly..
>>
>>27672046
Tell Pip that we might be able to free her after all. Then place the book back in the bag and take it back to Ruby.
>>
>>27672046
>"Yes."
Gulp nervously, but promise. Add that we're glad that she and Ruby made it off the ship safely.

I wanted to do >>27665039 but I feel like it'd come across as manipulative at this time. I'm not letting this idea go just yet, though.

After that, I think we've got some letters to write. Bo needs to know we're not fish shit, and I'd like to send one to Hope-a-dope as well.

>>27672069
Joy took the book senpai
>>
Shes gonna make him incubate wasps eggs in his butt I can feel it already
>>
>>27672099
>Joy took the book senpai

Huh, I must've missed that part.
>>
>>27672101
>>27672046

We are so going to be wasp bait.
>>
>>27672046
Yay. Free companion get.

Her fire abilities will be VERY helpful for dealing with wasp hives.
>>
>>27672116
Well I hope you demontards are happy. You got what you wanted you oviposition sickos
>>
>>27672155
>You got what you wanted you oviposition sickos

Thanks! And I hope you have a eggselent day!
>>
>>27672101
>>27672155
>oviposition
Sure getting insect eggs laid inside your ass is plenty okay, normie af, but can I get a little vore? nooo

>>27672167
Hey man, there's no need to make such snarky puns to the poor guy. That's un oeuf.
>>
>>27672155
>Oviposition
Anon... all I wanted was to have normal straight stuff with the demon... stop giving them ideas.
>>
I'm still operating under the assumption Joy wouldn't get us killed deliberately as that would upset Hope.

It probably says something about me that the idea of being attacked by stingers bothers me more than oviposition.
>>
>>27672293
Ems gonna be a daddy and Hopes not the mommy
>>
>>27672046
The prospect of Joy wanting something from us and not saying what it is more specifically gives me a foreboding sense of slight arousal.

Well lookit that, Joy's like the cool but fucking-messed-up-in-a-entertaining-way aunt that we never had. Getting us things that we want cause we can't get it ourselves.

I do hope that we can get more considerably more proficient in potions and magic, i'm getting a bit tired of feeling helpless more often than not.

Why can't we ask her more specifically what it is before we agree to it?It's not like we aren't going to anyways.

>I wanted to do >>27665039 but I feel like it'd come across as manipulative at this time. I'm not letting this idea go just yet, though.
I want to also, just cause I think it sounds stupidly cute.

>>27672293
To be fair, there is a good chance that's where things are gonna end up going at some point. Fic already said in a older Q&A that oviposition was gonna be a thing. Which I think can be kinda hot sometimes, so i'm someone that's kinda excited at the prospect.

>>27672346
>It probably says something about me that the idea of being attacked by stingers bothers me more than oviposition.
Nothing to fret over if you ask me, cause I think I feel fairly the same too.
>>
>>27672643
Sure, oviposition might be from the bees I'm sure though. So straight stuff with the demon is still plausible.
>>
>>27672720
>Sure, oviposition might be from the bees I'm sure though.
That sounds about right to me also.

>So straight stuff with the demon is still plausible.
I certainly hope so, I bet her real form is pretty high in the temperature range. Her pone form is pretty cute also. I just hope she doesn't end up looking for ways to stab us in the back if she gets a chance.
>>
>>27672643
Kek CQ locked us into oviposition stuff in the future, the cheeky fuck. Not my cup of tea at all, insects are not for sexual, but I don't care Tbh. I'm not gonna pitch a bitchfit when it comes. I'd be more worried about my own fetish showing up since mine is dangerous for the little squirt.
>>
>>27672789
Em wants to feel Pip's fire against his naked body. And as he feels her fire inside him, as the bed crumbles to ash. I will think, it is the living being's destiny to find one to be with. FireEmerald OTP.
>>
>>27672046
When I read that Joyride said "Yes." All I could imagine was:
"Does it have anything to do with the wasps?"
https://youtu.be/a89ChTdUFrc?t=9s
>>
>>27672293

And some of us are kinky bastards who want to see Emerald filled with eggs.
>>
>>27672977

What is your fetish anon?
>>
>>27672101
Cool. I hope so! as long as Joyride can get us back. I no wanna bad end
>>
File: get in.jpg (68KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
get in.jpg
68KB, 900x1125px
>>27673342
vore
>>
>>27673362
>>27672977

Yeah, vore is not really my thing. And yes it would probably not be healthy for poor Emerald.
>>
File: wasps.png (2MB, 1199x1800px) Image search: [Google]
wasps.png
2MB, 1199x1800px
>>27673272
>>
>>27673476

Shouldn't Patrick be Grey instead of Green?

Nice meme anyway anon.
>>
File: waspsV2.png (2MB, 1199x1800px) Image search: [Google]
waspsV2.png
2MB, 1199x1800px
>>27673612
It's green for a reason, but I probably should have put a bit more effort into that part as well.
>>
File: joyride.png (44KB, 175x234px) Image search: [Google]
joyride.png
44KB, 175x234px
joyride can be a qt sometimes
>>
>>27674526

Interesting art... what style is this and what program did you use?
>>
>>27674526
Do you have a larger resolution?
>>
File: image.png (227KB, 285x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227KB, 285x482px
>The demon inside Emerald's amulet are implied to be some sort of individually self aware conglomerate of souls held together with powerful magics and live to help Emerald
So are we just fucking Ermac? Because it sounds like Ermac minus the ninja stuff.
>>
>>27674676

Ermac Jewel. I want this now.
>>
>>27674676
ColtQuest Emerald Demon Lord ending pic when?
>>
>>27675141
Yes! Please draw this someone!
>>
File: 791.png (173KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
791.png
173KB, 640x600px
>>27672057
>>27672069
>>27672099
>>27672101
>>27672111
>>27672116
>>27672153
>>27672155

Emerald grimaces and says that he'll agree to the terms. Joyride giggles as she starts to go down the ladder, and as she does the colt asks her to wait.

Joyride looks to the colt questioningly, and he approaches and gives her a boop on the nose. Without a word, Joyride continues climbing down and approaches the derelict tower in the center.

Emerald hopes that this doesn't come back to bite him in the end. Literally, if it will have anything to do with wasp larvae.

Emerald goes back down a few moments after Joyride, and starts to approach the tower himself. As he does, he sees Lady Elegance sitting atop the trap door.

"Sorry little one. Joyride asked me not to let you through. She said you'd be leaving soon though. Maybe you could go pack things up?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27675690
Pack things up. Can we take that spell book with us? I want to learn the other spells too. Maybe we could use this last day to do so.
>>
>>27675690
Huh, did she happen to say why? We can't help that we're developing a habit of eavesdropping cause no one wants to give any damn info around here.

Go see where Wooby is, I don't think there is much else to do at the moment.

>Joyride looks to the colt questioningly, and he approaches and gives her a boop on the nose.
Wanted to do something a little more affectionate myself, but this'll do, for now.
>>
>>27675690
Let's go find Ruby and tell her we're shipping out soon and that we oughta get all our stuff in order. I think she'll be glad to get gone.
>>
>>27675690
Agree and go get Ruby.
>>
>>27675690
Ask Elegance if she's glad to see Joyride after all these years again.
>>
>>27675790
>I don't think there is much else to do at the moment.
If we have time we should send that letter to Bo. I don't want to forget.
>>
>>27676119
>If we have time we should send that letter to Bo. I don't want to forget.

I would love to. But isn't there some sort of jamming spell in this village that keeps letters being sent magically?
>>
>>27676119
>>27676139
>I would love to. But isn't there some sort of jamming spell in this village that keeps letters being sent magically?
That and, I don't know if he even has a dragonfire lamp to send a message back with.I'm not opposed to the idea, I just don't think it's gonna work, even when we are out of the range,(whatever that may be) of the jammalam spell.
>>
>>27676166
>I don't know if he even has a dragonfire lamp to send a message back with

Frankly it doesn't matter if he can send a message back or not. I just want him to know that we are alive. (I really don't want him to keep on thinking us dead.)
>>
You know, retrospectively, i'm kinda miffed that LS got mad about us wandering around when he didn't really say what areas he didn't want us looking around in.

It'd be one thing if he said, hey, don't come here. But he never said anything like that, so why was he getting all huffy about it? Not much else to do there, so it was very easy to just want to wander and see what's what.

>>27676193
>Frankly it doesn't matter if he can send a message back or not. I just want him to know that we are alive.
Hmm yeah, we'd have to wait till we got out of range of the anti magical communications field. But I suppose you do have a point either way.
>>
File: 792.png (67KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
792.png
67KB, 640x600px
>>27675783
>>27675790
>>27675794
>>27675944
>>27675986

(Last for the night. My new schedule seems to be stable, but we'll see.)

Emerald asks if Joyride said why he couldn't go through.

"Oh. No, I didn't even ask. She must want to talk about something important though." Lady Elegance says.

Emerald asks if it was nice for her to see Joyride again.

"Yes, and also quite sad." Lady Elegance says with a sigh, "Only with her for such a short time... Oh well, at least she knows where we are now. I can hope that she will indeed come visit again!"

Emerald gives her a smile and a nod, and then goes to pack up his things. Ruby is finally up, and she is reading comics again. Emerald says that they have to pack up to go, and Ruby doesn't complain in the slightest.

Emerald wishes he could have taken a spellbook with him, but he left them down in the library, and besides the point he might already be taking a book with him, so Emerald thinks it might be best not to push it.

The two young ponies gather near the trapdoor, and Ruby starts speaking to Lady Elegance. Now they are just waiting for Joyride.

Emerald looks around. He isn't sure if and when he'll ever see this place again. He can't think of anything else he might want to do, and doubts there is much to do, but now would be a good time to go and do it if he had anything.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27676139
Good point

>>27676166
We used to have one, did we not? Ergo it should be in our things Joyride gave to us. Speaking of, >>27675690 can we look through our things and see what we have, and if anything's missing?

Cuz you know, if we're packing up we'll have to take inventory, of course. :^)

>>27676211
Fuck LS Tbh f.am
>>
>>27676213
>(Last for the night. My new schedule seems to be stable, but we'll see.)

What is your new schedule? Also Night!
>>
>>27676213
see >>27676233
Its honestly been so long since we've really been aware of the items we're carrying. Hell, months ago I asked how many Bits we had and I still want to know that. We have a gun to buy, after all.
>>
>>27676233
We should still have the lamp yes. I was just thinking that it might be useless if he can't send a message back. But as >>27676193 pointed out, at least Bo would know we're alive, even if he can't send a message back.

>Cuz you know, if we're packing up we'll have to take inventory, of course.
That's a good idea anyways, i've wanted to take stock of our inventory by re reading the older stuff and compiling a list of what we should have, but I keep on forgetting about it.
>>
>>27676213
I know that we said we didn't want to push it, but is there any chance we could ask LE if LS would part with that spellbook? Would he even use such a thing anymore?

Or at the very least we could use the time that we wait to try and scribble down as much info about different spells as we can in our focus.

Maybe we can bribe LE with persuading Joy to give her a smooch in in exchange for the book of spells. And then when Joy asks us what she'll get in exchange, we can say she can have the honor of kissing our ass.
>>
>>27676464
Yeah I really just want to let him know we're okay. We'll have to wait til we're out of comm jam range I guess, but let's not forget.

>>27676514
>end of spoiler
I'd be careful what sort of thing you invite Joyride to do; she might just do it.
>>
>>27676760
>She might just do it.
That's one thing that makes me shudder when I think about Joyride.

All of her body parts have been in places that I would never want her to ask about. I would be afraid to kiss her, she's done too many things with that mouth.
>>
>>27676213

Thank Elegance for showing us around town. We have to admit that this place was scary at first but we came to find this place to be very interesting and neat. Mention that maybe someday we might meet again.
>>
>>27676760
>I'd be careful what sort of thing you invite Joyride to do; she might just do it.
She teases us alot, but it's just that. Teasing. I have a feeling that if we took her up on an offer to throw her off for fun and have some fun, she'd just laugh and brush it off cause she didn't actually have any intentions of doing it.

Though i'd be lying if I said the thought of her kissing his butt wouldn't be a bit nice, if not slightly erotic.

>>27676822
There is probably magical ways of getting clean from any possible stds one could catch. Which makes sleeping around sound that much more enticing in that world.
>>
>>27676936
>But it's just teasing
Don't worry. I bet once she gets that potion, us players will do everything in our power to be the first ones in an eternity to make her achieve climax.

>Magical ways of getting clean.
B-but anon. Imagine her breath... there's probably a lot of foreign DNA in there too.
>>
>>27677188
>Don't worry. I bet once she gets that potion, us players will do everything in our power to be the first ones in an eternity to make her achieve climax.
I very much look forward to that possibility.

>B-but anon. Imagine her breath... there's probably a lot of foreign DNA in there too.
With all the booze she drinks, I would think her mouth is fairly clean-ish. As long as it doesn't reek of week old tuna that's good with me.
>>
Not sure if this has been posted before but here's a Joy blob.
>>
>>27677823
I think so, but it's amusing either way.
>>
>>27676273
>>27676464

>i've wanted to take stock of our inventory by re reading the older stuff and compiling a list of what we should have

seconded, we really should have some kind of inventory list. Lost track of bit count since we were deciding which hat to wear
>>
(Something I found when looking for Sundance and Emerald. Enjoy!)

>Sundance sat at the train-station waiting for her ride. She nudges her muzzle beneath her foreleg and grabs a small flask with her teeth. She pops off the top and begins taking a small drink as the taste of sweet brandy graces her tongue.
>It was late into the night a perfect time for a large mare to travel without being noticed. She needed to collect her thoughts before going to work, and the ogling gaze of curious ponies wasn’t going to help.
>In the darkness she hears the clopping of tiny hooves on the wood of the platform. A small hooded figure emerges into the light. The small light green pony shivers a bit in the night air and begins to stand around,looking around nervously as if he’s waiting for somebody.
>Sundance tries to ignore him for a while as she takes another swig and stuffs the flak back into it’s place, but the racket he makes as he paces around the platform.
>Finally Sundance can’t take it any longer. "Hey kid! You’re going to catch a cold standing around like that."
>The Small pony stops and stares at the big mare. "Y-yeah, you’re p-probably right."
>The little colt walks over to the same bench as Sundance and plops down beside her. "Thank you ms."
>"Don’t mention it."

>The two sit in silence for a while waiting for the train until it finally arrives and the two board.Sundance and Emerald both sit alone in separate booths, and the train begins it’s journey. A few miles down the tracks Emerald gets out of his seat and walks over to Sundance. "Excuse me, I don’t want to bother you but, I heard that these trips go by faster if you have someone to talk to… So I was wondering if I could talk to you?"

end part 1
>>
>>27679917

part 2

>The big mare thinks about it for a while, she really doesn’t want to talk to anypony right now but if she turns him down, he’s likely going to find a way to be even more irritating. She sights, "Fine, park it here kid"
>Emerald takes the seat opposite of Sundance and gives her a small smile. The two lock eyes for a while before Sundance speaks up, "So what did you want to talk about?"
>"I um, I’m really not sure, Where are you from? I guess."
>"I’ve moved around a lot I don’t really consider any particular place a home so, yeah. Sorry kid."
>The little colt looks out the window, "Yeah, I actually know what you mean. I’ve been doing a lot of traveling lately myself."
>Sundance wasn’t really ready for that, this little cold looked pretty soft. In her experience most ponies that looked as clean as this one had little experience with this world. "Any particular reason why you’re traveling around?"
>"I don’t know, I really don’t have a home to go back to, so I keep going foreword. It’s almost like I’m looking for something to look for I guess. Do you know what I mean?"
>>
>>27679933
>>27679917

part 3

>Sundance looks out the window at the reflection of Emerald’s face, "Yeah, I guess I do know what you mean." The train bumps along for a bit before, Sundance speaks up, "So, where are you going right now?"
>Emerald turns back to Sundance, "I’m not really sure, I was just going to ride until I a stop I liked.
>"That sounds like a funny way to figure out where you’re going."
>"Well how do you do it?"
>"I usually just go wherever the work is?"
>Emerald stares at Sundance a little more intently, "What do you do anyway?"
>"Well, I’m an adventurer."
>"Oh, so you like, fight monsters and rescue royalty and stuff!?"
>"Sundance looks out the window at her own reflection and remembers some of the things she’s done, "Kind of."
>Emerald’s eyes light up, "Oh wow! Do you think I could come along!"
>"I don’t… Look, it’s really dangerous."
>"I’ve seen some dangerous things, Like fucking machines and big stallions! I can totally hold my own!"
>"I don’t think you understand. Don’t you have parents that would worry about you!?"
>Emerald curls up a bit. "My parents? My parents are dead." Emerald holds back his tears and their car goes silent.
>Sandance swallows a lump in her throat and reaches to the young colt, It doesn’t take long before she finds herself hugging the boy, and letting him know that, "everything is okay.

(Sadly this is all of the fic I could find.)
>>
Why is everyone so quick to make us indentured to Joyride? Are people in complete trust mode cause more joyride = more lewd to them or what?
I thought there was a hubbub last time this happened.
>>
>>27680080
We already are though?
>>
>>27680080
>Why won't you take the cute demon? She can't mean any harm!
>fine, we'll get Joyride's help!
>Joyride's such a bitch, look how she forced us to do things when we needed help
>bluh bluh
>>
>>27680342
I think they meant cause we promised to do something for her in exchange for her talking to LS about it. Which made us indentured, but we kinda are already.
>>
boop
>>
>>27680080
We're already practically Joy's property. We pretty much gave ourselves to her when we asked to be her apprentice.
>Are people in complete trust mode cause more joyride = more lewd[...]?
Are you the guy whose shitposted once or twice that everybody's just chasing lewds in every choice they make? That's not true, at least not in my case, but honestly I don't see what's a little more debt to Joy when she already has us by the balls. That's not to say we couldn't just abandon it and ditch her one day, I still don't know what to make of her sometimes, but for the time being I think we need her, and besides, I still have a reluctant fondness for her despite the issues of trust both she has for us and I have for her. Her aloofness makes it hard to like her sometimes, hell even makes me angry and flat out mistrustful, but I still see these faint glimmers sometimes that make me think there's a heart in there somewhere.
>>
>>27680706
>>
>>27680845
I'm not thrilled that we owe her so much and keep taking on debts but I have a hard time imagining where we would be if we had just walked away considering the bounty on us.

I'm a stick in the mud who says no Pip but now that we are going to deal with her I then think Joy and a debt is safer than trying to improvise.
>>
File: ta daah!.png (44KB, 335x166px) Image search: [Google]
ta daah!.png
44KB, 335x166px
http://imgur.com/ihtdqYR

I shoulda made it bigger.
>>
>>27682443
Great coloring Job! I like it.
>>
>>27682443

I really like these colored pics.
>>
>>27682443
did.. she turn herself into a foal?

I'm not sure if you're referring to the dick as "it," but if so let me say that oversized dicks are fucking trash, don't feel like you fucked up when you didn't.
>>
>>27682976
This, a big dick would kind of beat the purposse of underaged sex
>>
File: huggin in multiple ways.png (423KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
huggin in multiple ways.png
423KB, 1000x1000px
>>27682482
>>27682556
Danke guys.

>>27682976
>did.. she turn herself into a foal?
Yep, she did that so Emmy could get his rocks off by her stuffing his butt.

>I'm not sure if you're referring to the dick as "it,"
Er, no I meant the resolution of the image. Though after making the image bigger this time around, maybe I should of kept it the original resolution. Not sure...

>let me say that oversized dicks are fucking trash, don't feel like you fucked up when you didn't.
Thanks, but I'm just not fond of making dicks too large, to the point where it's impractically sized. I actually moved the medial ring down further on >>27682443 so that way it looked smaller, to a practical size. I just don't like it when I see dicks that are almost more than half the length of their body,(on most things, really) but that's just more of a personal preference. And a lot of my favorite images have the deek too large for my taste, but I'm fine with it as long as it's not getting borderline hyper levels.
>>
File: 793.png (80KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
793.png
80KB, 640x600px
>>27676233
>>27676273
>>27676464

Crud, I can't remember what was in the inventory either. I'm pretty sure I'm missing things, so please point them out.

Emerald checks his bag to make sure he still has all his things. His bag includes:

-Dragonfire Lamp
-Spellbook Focus
-The "Other" Focus
-2000 bits
-Gile's Bandanna
-Quill, Ink, and Parchment

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27683145
Put the bandana back on of course. How could we go on without it?
>>
>>27683145
I thought we lost the other focus
>>
>>27683169
Leave bandana off. Not unless we're back on a ship or we've got a stealth mission ahead.

>>27683145
Since we've got our parchment and quill and all that, let's write Bo's letter. Can't send it yet, but at least we can write it out and then send it off quickly later.
>>
>>27683145
I still think we should ask LE if there is any way we could have that spellbook, would LS even need such a thing anymore?

If we put the bandana on, I wanna wear it around the neck. That was cuter than putting on the head, if you ask me.

Let's go see what Greg is doing, I would like to give him a farewell. He's proven to be one of the nicer ponies/zombies around here.

>>27683190
Not as far as i'm aware of, we didn't.
>>
>>27683145
the torn page of talking about sunshine sea. I think we still have that.
>>
>>27683145
>What does Emerald do?

Thank LE for showing us around and hope that maybe we can meet her again someday.
>>
>>27683145
I'm having a peek through the cyoa to see if I find anything important we're missing, will prolly miss something and be slow though. Which reminded me

>practically the first thing Emerald does upon meeting Joy
>is yell for Hope because he needs an adult
fucking kek
>>
File: 794.png (138KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
794.png
138KB, 640x600px
>>27683169
>>27683235
>>27683257
>>27683471

I know one of the things I forgot. Emerald has the bone sculpture he made of Joyride.

Emerald puts the bandanna around his neck and hitches up his backpack. Just as he finishes Joyride and Lord Sepulcher come from under the trapdoor.

As they approach Emerald asks if maybe he could borrow that spellbook he was reading before Joyride came.

"You are already taking one of my books with you, child. I'm not a library." Sepulcher says with a chuckle.

Emerald looks hopefully to Joyride, and Joyride says, "Yup. Pip is coming with us. Emerald thanks Lord Sepulcher, and also gives Lady Elegance a hug and says that he was happy he met her, and that he hopes to see her again.

The zombies of the village start to come out of the woodwork to say goodbye, mostly to Joyride who they pat on the back, and invite to more poker games next time she appears. Emerald sees Gregarious and thanks him as well, and hopes he has continued success on his farm.

"Oh yes child, that reminds me. Joyride! You will probably be needing this." the shriveled pony says, handing the key to Pip's book from around his neck.

After that the three make their way out through the woods surprisingly unmolested by any creatures, they reach the road near the woods. As they step onto it there is a few bright flashes of light, and three letters poof into existence above Emerald's head.

"Huh." Joyride says giving a sideways glance to the letters. "I wrote you two, but who could the other one be from?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27683688
Open them. All of them!
>>
>>27683688
Read all three.
>>
>>27683688
Read ALL the things!
>>
>>27683688
Aw shit, maybe now we'll get some news from Hope! Well of course we'll read them all. Start with Joys,(i'm assuming hers are the letters that have the darker colored band around them,since they match).
>>
>>27683748
Oh, I forgot to add that we should show her the bone sculpture we made of her, I bet she'd get a kick out of it.
>>
File: 1462074222720.png (163KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462074222720.png
163KB, 800x450px
>>27683688
>it's a letter from Hope
>It's bad news
>>
>>27683818
DON'T YOU EVEN DARE JINX IT
>>
>>27683145
So far just a few things we probably know already, but
>'Arrow Flynn' outfit
>"Frilly Princess" Dress
>Knife of Subtlety
gonna stop combing for items for now though
>>
>>27683852
>Knife of subtlety.
So subtle that he forgot to mention it, eh?
>>
>>27683891
It's been on our person since we woke up on the beach, so I think most of us should of been aware that we had it.
>>
>>27682443
Fuk, I forgot to color Emmys tongue...
>>
>>27683938
It's a small detail. Most aren't going to notice.
>>
>>27683818
>she's pregnant
>>
File: OneForTheRoad.png (151KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
OneForTheRoad.png
151KB, 640x600px
>>27683688
Lord Sepulcher is OK with it? Well in that case I'm OK with it too. I retract my newspaper edits.
Speaking of which...
>>
>>27683949
I didn't even notice myself, so I guess that's true enough.

BUT, here's a fixed version if anyone is even worried about it.

http://imgur.com/aUiZqgV

>>27683962
Why must you joke about something so horrible.

>>27683975
Heh. He's gonna have nightmares about newspapers at this rate.
>>
>>27683962
I have no problems with this.
>>
>>27684018
I'd rather she not be in a war zone with a bun in her oven
>>
>>27684176
They'd have to extract her.
>>
File: 795.png (99KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
99KB, 640x600px
>>27683852

Also forgot about the keys to Joyride's library, his flat, and Hope's house.

>>27683721
>>27683738
>>27683748
>>27683765

(Last for the night. Gonna go have dinner with sexy coworker.)

Emerald reads the letters. The first two are from Joyride.

---

Hey lil' perv,

It's Joyride. Write me if you are still alive.

---

The second one reads...

---

Hey again lil' perv,

I just realized you don't have your lantern on you. Try to find a way to contact me, and if you can't try to find a way back to Whiterwater and wait at my house. Sell your body for passage back if you have too.

---

The third is from... Hope!

---

Hello Emerald!

I know I promised I'd write you often, but as our convoy to Zebraland started to go we were getting constantly attacked by bandits. Our guard suggested a magical communication silence in case that was how they were finding us.

Don't worry though, most of us made it here alright and we've started to do some real good with the refuges in the area. We've already set up a triage and plans are in motion to get a well going as well as establish a supply line for the ones displaced by the war.

Enough of that though, how are you doing there in Whiterwater? Joyride isn't giving you a hard time is she? How is Delilah?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Hope Blossoms

---

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27684265
fuck, Hope is back
quest ruined
>>
>>27684265
Ignore everything and become completely oblivious to our surroundings. We must write a letter back! Even if it's on the middle of the road.

>>27684271
So I bet you're one of the players around here who try to hinder everything we do. Right?
>>
>>27684265
Write back to Hope and then Bo!
>>
>>27684265
Write a letter to joyride
>>
>>27684265
>Gonna go have dinner with sexy coworker.
Have fun Fic.

Tch, she's just as emotionless in her writing as she is in anything else she does. One day we'll crack that exterior of emotionlessness.

Could always wait till we are ready to set up camp for the night to worry about writing back. I don't think Joy is gonna wanna stop just so we can write some letters,(as much as I would like to write them too).

Ask Joy about what happened after the attack, how did they get away from the fleet that was after them? I imagine we will have quite a bit to talk about on the way to whatever city it is we're headed for. Emphasize that you're happy that the both of them are ok after the attack.

Also, ask Joy what she was gonna do with that "power supply" that the kraken had.

>>27684316
That's cheeky, I like it. I think we should do it later just for a laugh.
>>
>>27684316
This. Immediately.
"Hey Joyride.
I am alive.
~Emerald"
Then write Hope.
>>
>>27684303
Does anyone other than me not like Bo. Because there isn't as much hate towards him as hope or joy
>>
>>27684501
Faggots love faggotry but God forbid we want some poon
>>
>>27684696
I hope we get to have some quality fun with Pippy.
>>
Touch the Ruby poon
>>
>>27684265
Ask Joyride how the negotiations went with LS. Also ask how exactly did the pirates evade the fleet.
>>
>>27684716
I hope we join Ruby in a loving monogamous relationship.
>>
>>27680342
The people who didn't want to get Joyride involved are probably the same people who think she's a bitch or they're like me and don't want to go crying to Joy for every problem.
>>
>>27684265
Ask Joyride what would've happen if she never heard back from us. Like if we had actually died. What would've become of Ruby?
>>
>>27684265
When we write Hope a letter let's find out where exactly she is. Maybe we could drop by and surprise her.
>>
>>27684501
I don't really like him. He sees Emmy as a sex object or a substitute for his old fuck buddy. I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with him.
>>
>>27685212
Same here. The only reason he even wanted us was because we looked like Sunshine Sea.
>>
>>27685118
>Hope reveals her location in communications that might be intercepted by an enemy
>Hope's convoy is attacked and everyone murdered
>Loose lips sink ships Emerald

I want to see Hope too, but it's just not safe to ask that kind of info right now
>>
>>27685212
He's a good lay
Meme's aside, he's pretty boring. I'd rather lewd different characters. ffs hes a full on closet gay, nothing left to see go fuck someone else guys cmon. Lewd the small red one for all i care just something other than Hope and zerbra dickings
>>
>>27684265
>Emerald really died
>Joyride sends many letters
>they're all as conversational and nonchalant as the rest
>but Emerald never responds
>Joy never stops sending them for decades
>>
>>27685212
>He sees Emmy as a sex object or a substitute for his old fuck buddy

He might. But he always treated Emerald nice. Was rather friendly.
>>
>>27685274
Joyride in denial ending when? I seriously want someone to write this one. I need my dose of feels.
>>
>>27685305
Oh yeah he treated us so nice compared to the other two zebras paying to fuck Emerald one of which was a racist. Bo doesn't see anything more in us than a hole to park his dick in.
>>
>>27685510
>Bo doesn't see anything more in us than a hole to park his dick in.

That's an exaggeration.
>>
>>27684501
Right off the bat, he didn't have anything to gain from being courteous to us but he was anyways. He just seems the type that is courteous to most people,(minus that troubling pirate habit of his, but even then he seems to upload a certain level of courteousy for anyone that would be considered opponents).

I don't really agree with those that say he just sees us as a sex object. True he did say that we remind him of Sunshine, but I hardly think that's grounds for saying that. He could feel that way about us, but I don't feel like the few interactions we've had with him strongly suggests that. So, he's no saint, but he seems pretty nice for the most part and I think that's great.

Any hate for Hope really baffles me cause she's one of the nicer characters so far. Really not sure why many people would hate Hope other than the fact that she had sex with Emerald,(but honestly, he ended up wanting to bang her as much as she wanted him to bang her). I guess she could be seen as too smothering, to the point where Emerald has no room to grow, but she's been proven to be really kind hearted. And it seems weird to hate someone that's been shown to be kind.

Joy on the other hand.... I love her she's great, but at the same time some her faults really do take over in the worst ways to almost unbearable levels sometimes. But i'm someone that likes most, if not all the people that Emerald has slept with,(barring his step parents, obviously).
>>
>>27685534
No it's pretty accurate, he's a nice guy but he's clinging to a memory.
>>
>>27685600
If he demanded that we dressed up like her and act like her for the time during of whoring ourselves out to him, you'd have a lot stronger of a point. But he didn't and he even told us when we apologized for not being her, that we aren't her and there is nothing wrong with that. There is no point in denying that is one reason he seems drawn to Emmy, but on the other hand, that's not proof that he only thinks of us as her either.
>>
>>27685599

I agree with this anon.
>>
Alright guys. Maybe it's time to stop the arguing. I don't want to have a session with only 50 posts left in the bump limit.
>>
>>27684265
lets send Joy a letter telling her we're alive but this crazy mare has kidnapped us. Think about what we want to write to Hope but wait till later so we have more time write. Then ask Joyride how she managed to get the book from LS.
>>
>>27685679
All of this. I'm very curious about how she managed to persuade him to let her go. Though I do wonder, are we gonna be secretive about the fact that Pip promised us info about the amulet? Cause for some reason I feel like Joy wouldn't be keen on us knowing the whole truth she has to offer.

Not to mention, I would like to mention to her that LS seemed to already know some about amulet but he said he wouldn't tell us unless she said it was ok,(fucking annoyingly enough, Emerald has gone through quite a bit of shit, I doubt he couldn't handle some probably surreal info about the amulet and the demon residing in it). Joy did mention that we'd have to worry about Pip turning around and eating us, but wouldn't that suggest she doesn't know as much about the amulet as we thought she might? Or maybe Pip is just lying to us when she said she wouldn't want to mess with us cause of the demon in the amulet.
>>
Joy pretty much raped us, I don't see why people dislike Bo but not Joy.
>>
>>27685770
>Joy pretty much raped us

Care to elaborate which instance?
>>
l8te bump
>>
>>27685770
because Bo is a NIGGER and Joyride is not
>>
>>27686257
ur a niggr
>>
It's not hip to fuck wasps
>>
>>27688067
I'll fuck your wasp
>>
>>27684265
Confirm with Joy that we are indeed alive by talking to her but I think writing letters should wait till later.

>>27685118
Didn't we already write Hope to say we had left on an adventure, but it sounds like she thinks we are still in Whiterwater so maybe she never got our letter before writing hers to us if their communication silence worked anything like how our letters didn't appear while we were being jammed by LS.

I forget how much we revealed but I don't think we want her to suspect we are in danger or following her.
>>
>>27685770
Because bo is a bull and reminds anons that he cucked them in this story with their trap husbando
>>
>>27684265
Well so much for affection with joy. Back to lame ass vanilla hope. Also "sell your body for passage"? Da fuq! Does she not have confidence in em' resourcefulness? The bitch.
>>
boop bump
>>
>>27689366
>>
File: dreaming of a wet christmas.jpg (90KB, 455x536px) Image search: [Google]
dreaming of a wet christmas.jpg
90KB, 455x536px
>>27688706
>not liking momfu
>>
>>27688706
>Hope
>Lame
Anon. Hope is the only thing Emerald has that reminds him of a mother. Joy is like the hot aunt that gives us stuff for favors.
>>
>>27690554
I'm actually hoping that his parents are still alive. But knowing things, that probably won't be the case...
>>
>>27690636
My theory is that our real mother was a widower.

She sacrificed her life and soul to hire the most powerful demon she can find to protect Emerald and guide him to a successful life.
>>
>>27690736
>My theory is that our real mother was a widower.
>She sacrificed her life and soul to hire the most powerful demon she can find to protect Emerald and guide him to a successful life.

A very interesting theory. I like it.
>>
>>27690736
I think it's an interesting theory too, but I really want to see Emerald have a happy reunion with his parents. I'm not one for bittersweet things, so that doesn't really suit me very well.

But if it had to be bad, that'd be ok as far as things go if it had to happen...
>>
>>27643314
bump
>>
>>27691705

Nice vector work!
>>
>>27691727
It is cute work, I do agree.
>>
>>27690554
You want to be reminded of your mom when fucking someone? Dude. Besides its my opinion. I don't like hope. Don't care what anyone else thinks and you shouldn't mine
>>
>>27691853
Do you even know where you are?
>>
bump for fucking wasps
>>
>>27692779
Or wasp fucking, however you wanna look at it.
>>
>>27692796
Yeah, that's what I said
>>
File: 1567899.png (519KB, 847x747px) Image search: [Google]
1567899.png
519KB, 847x747px
>tfw no Ficfic
he must hate us
>>
>>27693452
Father's Day.
>>
I love Hope ah e gives me hope for tbe fu ur ur of rn sithrewd
>>
>>27693596
wot
>>
>>27693618
Overexposure to Hopefagging
>>
>>27693652
>>27693666
O shizl gznghar
>>
have joy give hope a marecock
>>
>>27694004
>futa
Throw it in the trash.
>>
>>27688067
but it is hip to FUCK BEES
>>
Bumpity Bumpity Bump
>>
>>27694108
>2016
>still not liking marecock
At least you're not a closet gay like most of these faggots.
>>
>>27694479
It's not dicks that I take issue with, dicks are nice. It's that futa puts them on a body they don't belong. It's uncanny valley as fuck and I will never get why it's so popular on 4chan
>>
>>27694492
That's not uncanny valley.
>>
scoot the burbs
>>
https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/5/29/1165423/large.png

CQ Bad End: Incubator Jewel

Written and Drawn by FapShack

A soft, muffled gag emerged from Emerald’s lips as the wasp’s thick ovipositor pushed itself down the young stallion’s throat. This was the one that had just gotten through filling up Emerald’s ass, which he could tell by the faint taste on the tube–different from the taste of the other wasp cocks he had tasted during his captivity here. It wasn’t bad in any way, and if it was, the oddly sweet taste of the slime its ovipositor secreted easily covered it up.

He felt the green fluid that accompanied the eggs into his tight ass begin dribbling down from the violated hole and run along his balls, the light stimulation slowly urging his cock to grow from his sheathe. He continued to grow as he felt the sensitive flesh rubbing against the soft, sticky substance that was keeping him restrained. The feeling was almost enough to take his mind off of the wasp’s legs holding on to the sides of his head, along with the thick lumps that were stretching his throat.

He had no idea how long he had been in this place, serving as an incubator for these wasps, and even less of an idea how many of these things he had already birthed. He just hoped that someone would find him before he lost his mind in there; but he felt his chances slowly slipping away as he felt his resistance to the treatment slowly diminishing. Maybe just one more batch wouldn’t be that bad?
>>
>>27695401
Wew, i'm not one for bad ends, but if it has to be...

Then having be sexy is nice.

Not to tell the artist what to do, but I think it would of been neat if the wasp looked not super real. Like make some embellishment with their colors and parts of their body. So they look like a fantasy creature.
>>
>>27695508
>>27695401

The artist/writer is here:

http://fapshack.tumblr.com/

The cool thing is that he's taking requests on almost anything as long as they are "Aged Up".
>>
File: 796.png (121KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
796.png
121KB, 640x600px
>>27684298
>>27684303
>>27684316
>>27684429

(Sorry about the lack of updates yesterday. Sunday is a weird day for me to update at the best of times, but between that, my sister's birthday, Father's Day, and the fact that sexy coworker wanted to have dinner means I didn't have any free time. Anyway, I have to go run some errands so hopefully this will tide you guys over. I'll try to finish up the thread tonight.)

Emerald puts down his backpack and removes his quill and parchment.

Joyride sighs and says, "You are really going to do this right now?"

Emerald writes,

---

Dear Joyride,

I'm fine.

Thanks,
Emerald Jewel

PS: I have a present for you.

---

Emerald quickly sends off the letter, surprising Joyride slightly when it reappears not two seconds later in front of her.

She reads it and gives a smirk. She then looks to Emerald and he hands her the bone statue he made of her.

"Pfft. You are such a weirdo." Joyride says amused, folding the letter and statue and putting it under her cloak, "If you are going to write the rest of them do it quick."

Emerald writes to Hope, making sure not to say that he is currently not in Whitherwater. He isn't sure how she'd take it. Emerald also quickly writes to Bo to make sure he knows that he is alive. Not that Emerald expects a letter back from the zebra. He is pretty sure they didn't have a lantern like his.

After he sends the letters off he puts his backpack on and they continue on their way.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27697292
>That honest smile
>>
>>27697292

While walking ask about her past with LS and LE. Why did she join them? Why did she leave? How exactly did she become LE's lover and um... do stuff..?
>>
File: 5c7.jpg (12KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
5c7.jpg
12KB, 324x291px
>>27697353
Forgot pic
>>
>>27697292
Is it just me or does her smile seem genuine this time?
>>
>>27697292

Thank her for the helping us get the book. Ask how she managed to get LS to part with it?
>>
>>27697292
That fucking Joyride statue is the best
>>
>>27697712
I didn't even notice it with joyride's momride smile
>>
>>27697712
She should be impressed, it look a lot like her. He even got her crooked eyes right.
>>
>>27697292
Ask if we're going to the port town again
Also, are we still traveling in Forest Spooky?
>>
>>27698092
>Ask if we're going to the port town again
>Also, are we still traveling in Forest Spooky?

No, we are likely head straight for the wasp lands.
>>
>>27698106
It's a good thing we have a Fire expert on the team. Swarms of wasps are hard to deal with without fire or smoke.
>>
>>27698117
we haven't even talked to her to make a new contract tho.
If we expect her to do something on short notice and its urgent she'll probably fuck us and not in the good way.
>>
>>27698148
True, but she shows a bit of interest when it comes to burning things.

It's like all we'll have to do is shout "Kill it with fire!" and Pip will come out of nowhere and spew flames all over.
>>
>>27698117
>on the team
mighty big implication there m8. She's the enemy until we get a contract in place that doesn't screw us
>>
File: 797.png (123KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
797.png
123KB, 640x600px
>>27697353
>>27697375
>>27697383
>>27697384
>>27697450
>>27698092
>>27698106
>>27698117

Emerald looks over to see Joyride still smiling slightly. He kinda likes that smile. It seems so much friendlier than the ones he's seen before.

Emerald asks to see Pip's book. He still can't believe she got the lich to let her borrow it.

Joyride gives a familiar smirk and pulls it out from beneath her mantle, levitating in mid-air magically.

"Finally! i was wondering how long you were going to keep me under there. Where are we? Wait, that's the forest over there right? Wow, it's gotten a lot bigger since I was on this side of it!" Pip says rambling.

Emerald asks how she got Lord Sepulcher to part with the book.

"That's my little secret." Joyride says teasingly.

"Oh, I know! She- Hey!" Pip says within the book as Joyride quickly shoves the tome back into her mantle.

Ruby gives a chuckle at this, and Emerald puts aside that question for now and asks where they are going.

"Yeah? We heading back to that port town?" Ruby says hopefully.

"Nah, we are heading straight towards the Giant Wasps. We are only making one stop along the way to meet some people."

Emerald asks where it is, and she answers,

"The makeshift support center for Ponycare here in the Zebralands." Joyride says, eyes sparkling as she waits for a reaction from the colt.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27698307

Give her an eager and surprised look. Ask if Hope is there.
>>
>>27698307
m-mai waifu
>>
>>27698307
Hug Joy and say thank you.
>>
>>27697292
Protect that smile at all costs. It was such a breath of fresh air seeing he smile like that.

>>27698307
Oh come on, why can't you tell us? I think you just like holding out on us cause it gets you off or something.

Rrr, whatever. Pip will just have to tell us later~

Ask her what she has in mind for dealing with the wasps, she still hasn't told us her plan on that yet.

>>27698338
Let's go with this. I've wanted to show the old crone some physical affection for a few updates now. Even if she is a shit head sometimes
>>
>>27698307
Hug her affectionately and thank her several times.
>>
>>27698307
starry eyes, Hope hype
>>
>>27698383
seeing her smile like that, is what I meant to say.
>>
I just realized that Hope might actually be mad to see us here too,(assuming Joy isn't just massively yanking our chain right now about seeing her). I hope she's at least a bit happy to see Emerald, but she might get huffy enough about him being here to kill some of the happiness of the reunion.
>>
File: 798.png (122KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
122KB, 640x600px
>>27698331
>>27698333
>>27698338
>>27698395
>>27698426

Emerald goes wide-eyed, and then charges Joyride and hugs her. He thanks her profusely for letting them see Hope.

"Who's this Hope person again?" Ruby asks, snickering at Emerald's enthusiasm.

"Emerald's mommy." Joyride says simply.

"Wait, but I thought his mom was... Er, you know." Ruby says, apologetically.

"It's a bit difficult to explain." Joyride says, peeling the affectionate colt off of her, "Also, we aren't going just to see Hope. We are going to meet up with a small team that'll guide us to the wasps and help us get some of that royal jelly."

Emerald nods, but his mind is still full with the thoughts of seeing Hope again.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27698723
Prepare himself for heterosex
>>
>>27698723
Be very happy but also a bit concerned of how Hope will react to seeing us. Perhaps we should make a preemptive apology gift for her.
>>
>>27698723
>"Wait, but I thought his mom was... Er, you know." Ruby says

Explain to Ruby vaguely that we called Hope mommy once by accident.
>>
>>27698723
Joy you big mouthed cunt. I'd also like to point out that, that small horse is too cute for his own good.

Explain to Ruby that Hope isn't actually your mom, and Ruby shouldn't listen to Joy when she talks cause all he does spout nonsense.
>>
>>27698723
Time to see Hopefu?
Time to see Hopefu

When was the last time we washed and got ourselves presentable? Might be nice to prepare ourselves

Also Joyride's been oddly sincere recently.
>>
>>27698723
Explain to Ruby that Hope was the first friend we ever made when we got outta our parent's talons
>>
>>27698916
And a first lay that we go too, as far as i'm aware of.
>>
File: 799.png (102KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
799.png
102KB, 640x600px
>>27698745
>>27698769
>>27698780
>>27698781
>>27698909
>>27698916

Emerald explains quickly that Hope was his first friend he made after escaping from his parents.

Emerald's excitement builds, until he realizes she may not be too happy to see him, considering she thought he left him safe in Whitherwater. Maybe he should find a present for her or something? When was the last time he even washed himself?

The colt is starting to worry a bit now.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27699141
Roll around in the mud
Mudbath!
>>
>>27699141

Ask if there's a stream or creek nearby. We probably smell bad and need to wash up. (We have been with undead. We probably smell like death and possibly have a disease or two. Best we clean up soon.)
>>
>>27699225
>have a disease or two
Aaaaaand we just had to have physical contact with Ruby. Thanks for giving Fic ideas. Kek.
>>
>>27699141

Wash and look for flowers. Ponies like flowers.
>>
>>27699275
roll around in the flowers for good measure.
>>
>>27699141

Quietly ask Ruby if she got anything neat from the ship? (Maybe there's some treasure we could give Hope.)
>>
>>27699288
Good question, weren't we supposed to get a share of the treasure? I do remember that being mentioned, specifically when Joy told Rubs not to steal anything

>>27699141
Any flowers growing in these woods? Pick em as we go. Don't eat too many
>>
File: 800.png (129KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
800.png
129KB, 640x600px
>>27699225
>>27699275
>>27699287
>>27699288
>>27699390

(Last for the night and the thread probably. I need to go to bed.)

Emerald asks Joyride if she knows of a stream nearby where he can wash up.

"Well, you took a bath in the sea recently, wasn't that enough? Besides, if you want to get clean I suggest you wait a little longer. We still have a day or two until we reach camp." Joyride says as they walk.

Emerald has to admit that he thought the Zebralands would be more... Jungle. As far as he can see it's plains and the occasional hill and/or mountain. It works out well for him though because he spots a bunch of wildflowers, and taking some up he fashions a flower crown for himself as they trot along.

Thinking that maybe they got some good treasure out of the pirates, Emerald asks Joyride if they got anything in their share that would make a good gift.

"Not really, it's mostly coins." She says, not looking at them in the eye, "I'm not going to break it out and sort it here though. Who knows where bandits might be lurking?"

"Hey, does that mean I get some money?" Ruby says, dancing around Joyride.

"I guess I could give you a small allowance." Joyride says rolling her eyes, "It's not like we'll see anything for a while you can spend it on though."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27699580
>flower crown
Tch, what a fag. Pretty damn cute tho
>>
How the hell did you make a flower crown while waking? Also ask Joyride if she has any wasp evasion techniques.
>>
>>27699580

Ask about the plan for the wasps? Also privately ask what she want's us to do with the wasps as part of our bargain.
>>
>>27699580
Ask Joyride how long we are going to be in the ponycare camp. Think about what we want to do with her for the short time we have.
>>
Uh oh, what if the thing Joyride asks us to do involves screwing over Hope somehow?
>>
File: large[1].png (355KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
355KB, 1024x1024px
>>27699580
>>27699141

Time to add another costume to the chart!
>>
>>27699809
I vote it be called Flower Child
>>
>>27699807
>what if the thing Joyride asks us to do

What if we are supposed to be bait for the wasps? Like draw their attention to us via either combat or rape while Joyride get's the jelly.

Or maybe she wants US to go into the hive ALONE as we are small and closer to giant wasp size. (Hives can be tight and small after all.)
>>
>>27699807
What if it involves screwing Hope?
>>
>>27645610

By the way is there any artist here on the thread that would be willing to do this with Emerald?
>>
>>27699580

Ask if at some point we can chat with Pip for a bit.
>>
>>27699991

That's actually exactly what I was imagining. Say, for example, Hope is making progress in bringing about an end to the war, but Joyride finds peace inconvenient for her interests, so she arranges for us to be caught having sex with Hope so Hope will be forced to leave. Then we would be screwing Hope in two ways.
>>
>>27700506
>>27699991

Remember Joyride said it had something to do with the wasps.
>>
>>27700506
Joy already said she doesn't care about the war. I really don't want to think about something like that, i'd really hate to have a reason to hate Joy.
>>
>>27700506
Not to mention Joy considers Hope her friend. Even gave her a compass that points to where Joy is so she can find her. There's no way Joy would backstab her friend like that
>>
>>27700669
We should ask her for a compass like that, you just reminded me that i've wanted to ask her for one for quite a while now.
>>
>>27699580

Ask Joy if we can have a compass like Hope has. That way if we ever get lost again we can always find her.
>>
I want to cum inside Hope
>>
>>27701094
She's probably not interested unless your 12. Are you?
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.