[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she have a valid reason for being evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1445896403622.png (879KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445896403622.png
879KB, 1280x800px
Does she have a valid reason for being evil?
>>
>>27641614
Her biology
>>
>>27641614
She's not really evil, she needs to feed her subjects and the ponies are a food source. It's all about perspective
>>
>>27641614

The comics already explain that
>>
>>27641614
She's a bug
>>
Power obsessed queen who needs to feed her subjects to prevent any kind of angry uprising which could deprive her of said power.
>>
>>27641614
>>27641647 nailed it. Grass would call ponies evil.
>>
>>27641614
Because that's who she is. Get out of here with your cutesy styled version of her, looking lonely and sad. She's vicious and unrepentant.
>>
She doesn't see it as evil. She sees it as surviving. Is a lion evil when it kills and antelope? It's just nature.
>>
>>27641614
She does it for free
>>
>>27641614
Her reasons for taking action are valid. Which action she chose to take is not.
>>
>>27642293
>>
File: Lindsey_to_shanshu_in_la.png (285KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsey_to_shanshu_in_la.png
285KB, 640x480px
>>27641614
Lindsey: "Well, our files aren't 100 percent, - but I guess it's fair to say that - you've never seen anything like real poverty. I'm talking dirt poor - no shoes - no toilet. Six of us kids in a room, and come flue season it was down to four. - I was seven when they took the house. They just came right in and took it. - And my daddy is being nice, you know? Joking with the bastards while he signs the deed. Yeah, so we had a choice. Either you got stepped on or you got to stepping and I swore to myself that I was not going to be the guy standing there with the stupid grin on my face - while my life got dribbled out..."
Angel: "I'm sorry. I nodded off. Did you get to the part where you're evil?"
>>
>>27641661
>comics
>canon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.