[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to seduce such a mare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 5675446.png (422KB, 699x600px) Image search: [Google]
5675446.png
422KB, 699x600px
How to seduce such a mare?
>>
This looks a lot like some of the IDW comics. Does the artist work for them?
>>
>>27639966
I think he has serious denial or delusion

Is he a metaphor for /mlp/?
>>
>>27639966
Don't be like Zephyr.
>>
>>27639982
He's a bit like Johnny Bravo but at Johnny was at least attractive.
>>
File: 1465160492842.gif (55KB, 296x216px) Image search: [Google]
1465160492842.gif
55KB, 296x216px
>>27639966
Be like Zephyr at the end of the episode. Be purposeful, directed, but still tease her relentlessly when she leaves herself open. Mares are having their asses kissed 24/7. How annoying. If you demonstrate you have your own life you're living, it's awesome, and you don't need her, she will chase you forever
>>
>>27639992
Johnny just goes to show looks play a very small role. He had close to the right attitude, but was so overblown about it he still came off like he needed something
>>
>>27639981
As far as I know, he just put a lot of work into having a similar style.
>>
>>27639966
I don't understand what's the big fucking deal. He doesn't even look that bad.

Rainbow cunt much?
>>
File: 63432255.jpg (96KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
63432255.jpg
96KB, 533x600px
>>27640013
There's always another guy. And then they tell you not to be so pushy when you try to get close to them. It's such a thin line.
>>
>>27640034
>t. assburgers afflicted faggot
>>
>>27640034
Granny called. She want's her hair style back.
>>
>>27640034
Yeah that's a healthy response.
>>
>>27640046
>>27640047
>>27640051
>turns out Zephyr Breeze can do better

>looks like he has been mistreated by a stupid cunt and their are better options for him.

I only feel sorry for him until he realizes his mistake.
>>
Rainbow shit being rainbow shit. Nothing surprising here, feel sorry for the guy.
>>
File: image.png (96KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 277x296px
>>27640079
>>27640181
>>27640034
>all these REEEtards on /mlp/

Who invited /r9k/? And are they really so emotionally stunted that they view Zephyr's behavior as acceptable? He was a shitbag and a boor the entire episode, he deserved everything he got and then some.
>>
>>27640268
And they don't know the difference between an official episode and fan interpretation.
Rainbow should really find a real boyfriend holy shit.
>>
>>27640268
I can understand his parents and fluttershy, but rainbow dash was just a cunt as per usual. Nothing else to say.
>>
>>27640289
She was incredibly patient and helpful with a creep who isn't even a part of her family.
More retarded cunt spam.
>>
>>27639966
>physically assaulting someone because they're crushing on you
Yep, pretty cuntish.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 505x431px
>>27640289
Do you by any chance have an actual spectrum disorder, or some other form of mental ailment? His behavior towards Dash is completely unacceptable. You can't just constantly make unwelcome suggestive comments towards and unwanted physical contact with a girl because you like her, insinuate that she's just playing hard to get and is throwing herself at you despite all evidence to the contrary, and then expect her to treat you with even a modicum of respect or politeness.
>>
>>27640892
At least now we know how she would react to someone randomly hitting on her.
I'm not surprised. I mean she's a normal girl after all.
>>
>>27639966
Suck his dick, then fuck him in the butthole.
>>
>>27640039
I hear you mate. You have to come from the frame of "there's always another girl". The second she becomes your first priority, it's over. They can get another guy in a heartbeat. If you carry yourself like you have options too, it changes the whole dynamic. At the same time, she has to know you are interested. You do that by being teasing, playful, and giving her a little and then pushing her away. 2 steps forward, one step back. People with value have options, so those with options have value. Let her chase you. She wants to
>>
>>27641740
you should remind people, your strategy ONLY works if you are attractive far above the average.
If you are around average level or below, you NEED to show her you like her and most importantly: Prove it. (the problem is of course that chances that allow you to prove it are rare)

most relationship start by coincidences anyway, not by one person pursuing another
>>
>>27640023
Yep. He has just slavishly copied the actual artist since the first comic came out and has got it down to a fine thing. Now it's time to develop your own style, faggot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.