[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the pony justice system work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: full (1).png (305KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
305KB, 800x600px
How does the pony justice system work?
>>
>>27620110
You remember the trial scene from Alice In Wonderland?
>>
It doesn't
>>
>>27620110
The guilty will be sent to the moon.
>>
Jury, Judge and Banisher
>>
>>27620164
>Pony justice works on a really demented logic
>Charged with robbery
>Court orders you to rob another pony and give their earnings to the original pony you robbed

>Charged with public nuisance
>Punishment is to force other ponies to perform the same act on you
>>
>>27620110
Whatever princess says, goes. In order of seniority of course, no one gives a fuck about what Twilight has to say.
>>
Inb4 turnabout storm
>>
I imagine that not many ponies actually commit much crime and that, as a result, Equestrian law hasn't needed to be reformed in centuries.

This means that comparatively brutal or ridiculous punishments exist for rather minor crimes.
>>
>>27620110
Equestria is a Shithole.
Is there a congress anyway?
>>
Are you a zebra? If yes, you're guilty.
>>
>>27620110
Fuck with the Princess bad things happen.

Tha'ts about it
>>
>>27621327
Sheeeeeeiiiiit.
>>
>>27620110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-dJPoSlPfU
Like this
>>
>>27620110
Whether you got Princess Celestia a gift for her birthday or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 768x576px
>>27620110
In the pony justice system, the pones are represented by two separate, yet equally important groups
The detectives that investigate these vicious felonies, and the district attorneys that prosecute the offenders.
These are their stories
>>
>>27621427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmTkrF-UOPU
>>
File: Twily is friggin useless.png (3MB, 1322x1782px) Image search: [Google]
Twily is friggin useless.png
3MB, 1322x1782px
>muh legal citizens
>>
File: Nightmare Star.jpg (546KB, 1183x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Star.jpg
546KB, 1183x1800px
>>27621377
Well seeing as how Everfree is Exile that makes a lot of sense
>>
Considering how often ponies tend to fuck shit up and the only thing that happens is twilight says "stahp" I'd wager it pretty much doesn't exist.
>>
>>27621792
Don't remind of that shit.
>>
File: big fat meanie.jpg (152KB, 960x753px) Image search: [Google]
big fat meanie.jpg
152KB, 960x753px
ONE MMMMMILLION YEARS AUSCHWITZ!
>>
>>27620228
So... if you were to give a bunch of unwilling stallions blow jobs?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.